Speaker 1: Get ready.
Speaker 2: Twentieth day of March twenty twenty six, allegedly according to that thing we call the calendar. And all I got to say is you ever had one of those days? Yeah? Anyway, it is what it is, and what can I say? It's been one of those weeks. It seems like we did get out the podcast with Larry Hancock. I did try to do my Monday show with AM Wake Up, and that somehow blew up and it wasn't just me because the host disappeared at one point and I was alone on the air over there. Anyway, I don't know what's going on. It just seems like shockwaves are going through different people's internets at different times conveniently, and you know, maybe just everything's I don't know, in mercury retrograde or something. I haven't checked blately, have you. AnyWho? We are still at war, even though nobody wants to call it a war. And that's why I'm not covering the news because what am I going to say the same thing every time? I can't do it. I just cannot do it. So I'm here live. We are late, but that's because I had to reboot everything and hope that it would work correctly. And I still haven't gotten a new computer. I'm still not ready to stream with video yet, but I'm working on it anyway. I also realized a little while ago that I had emails I hadn't gotten to. They got buried. I'm just having a disastrous week. Nothing is quite going easy, and everything that could fall over get knocked over. Give me a problem, get in my way, irritate or aggravate me well, irritation. Aggravation is today, for sure. I actually had a couple of days where I felt good, but nothing worked out the way I thought it would any given day. And I'm wondering maybe that's a theme. Maybe that's the theme. Maybe that's what you want to talk to me about. But if you don't be Pete is here. It's Friday night. We're gonna go for you know, two hours for sure. Uh. And that's the way it's gonna be. So three one nine five two seven five zero one six, that's the normal number to call in. I'm hoping we'll be live on Rumble at the beginning of April, uh, somewhere at the beginning of April. And and you know, you'll see a phone number up there and you'll see me and be Pete at the same time. But I don't know. I guess we'll have to wait and see if I can afford to keep everything up. That's another thing. And uh, at the same time, I need a new computer, and uh, who knows, maybe I need a new internet service provider. So a lot of things to figure out. But also I noticed nobody's really, uh really downloading a lot of stuff lately, so mine. So it is what it is. It was what it was, and we're live. What can I do? Be Pete, How's how's your been?
Speaker 1: Well, it's been pretty good. We've been Uh, first part of the week we had winter again. I mean it's been down in the thirties every night, but that we can have for warm weather we had has kicked everybody's George.
Speaker 3: And so.
Speaker 1: Already started on my pub the money job for the for the season, currently clearing out behind a garage about thirty feet there's nothing but briars and trees and you name it. So that's a two day job. I should finish it up tomorrow. And we started rewiring the entire garage, so pulling out romex from back in the nineteen fifties and rewiring all the outlets, all the lights, having to redo it, which lows home improvement. Your prices are too high. I went in there yesterday expecting to get rid of about one hundred. It cost me two fifty. It's ridiculous. Well, you know, other than that, I haven't been watching the news much.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well I was just going to say that the watch Yeah, right, But but you are a part of the news because here you go you find that you're overpaying for everything. You know, you have an estimate in your mind. You go out, you think, okay, it should cost me this, and it doesn't matter if it's groceries, a trip to McDonald's, or a trip to home depot. Really, what you should do in your brain at this point is double it. Because all prices are doubled for different reasons, whether it's tariffs or it's uh, you know, the oil scarcity or fear of oil scarcity because of what's going on in the Middle East. Every price is doubled and they weren't exactly low to begin with, so it shouldn't be a sudden shock, and yet it is. And it's kind of weird. And we were told, you know, it's our patriotic duty as usual. But you know, okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my problem is buying wire on the price that copper is up so high now, right that to buy two hundred feet of romex to rewire everything, you know, you're looking at about one hundred and seventy five dollars with tax. And that's even at the cheap places. So you know, it's which is strange because they quit Minton pennies. You would think that would free up a lot of copper on the market, but no, it's it's through the roof. So I mean you have to literally check prices every three days.
Speaker 2: Well, they weren't using.
Speaker 1: The retailers deal with any kind of electrical stuff.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: That's the funny thing about pennies is really people should hang on to their pennies if they're older, because they stop making copper pennies a while ago. Those things aren't copper. They haven't been for quite some time. Right there, there's so muchy.
Speaker 1: But well they're they're they're well they're using well look they're using Uh, isn't copper over zinc or something?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Mostly over zinc, which is you know, so it's very little they used to just make them out of copper. The pennies.
Speaker 1: I read something that something like ninety ninety two percent of all the copper that's been mind is still in news hum because it's the number one recycled material.
Speaker 2: Well that's the other thing.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of copper. Yeah, got all the copper's been behind over the years.
Speaker 2: Well you think about all the crack and meth heads that have yanked the copper out of buildings and brought it somewhere and had it recycled, righty tons of it. I mean, not to mention legitimate you know construction guys and you know your boss tells you got to recycle that, bring that back. I mean I used to work for a window guy and that was one of our main jobs actually, was bringing stuff to the salvage at the end of every job. You know, the old crap they want to just hauled away. When you know on big especially commercial or institutional buildings, they don't care what you do with it. But you know the guy who's doing the job, if he's smart, he definitely dispatches you know, two fools, pays them a low wage to go bring everything to the scrapyard and recycle it and we come back. You know, he pays us twenty bucks bring him back on a small job, even three four hundred dollars worth of salvage at a minimum, right, So I mean he's got to do that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Back in the eighties, my parents had bought a house back in the seventies, and in the eighties they decided it was time to put a new roof on it. It had a slate roof and they wanted to put just normal shingles on it. So they went to the house. They took the down spouts down. All the down spouts and guns were copper. They took the roof off a side porch that was all copper, re roofed it, roof the house. Even when they had storm windows put in. We saved all of the screens that used to be on the original house. They were all copper. All the window screens. We got done, got it all together and took it down. A solder for scrapping it more than paid for the new roof on the entire house. Checking the copper and a couple of houses. There was a house down the road from my parents' house, about two minsiles and it's right next to the tail end of a pond, and it's isolated. And the guy that owned it he built it for his mom, and his mom eventually had to go into nursing home. So it sat there vacant for a while. Somebody went in and stole all the copper out of it, so he replumbed it. They went and instole a copper out of it again, so then he did it with PBC. He said, forget copper, we'll put PBC in it. So then they started stealing the air conditioner units, get the copper out of those.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Finally he had to put he had to rent it out and put somebody in it just to keep the people from stealing. And they probably steal there got a copper in it three or four times. I mean they would pull a wire all the plumbing, everything for the inside, the air conditioners. I it was a mess.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but it.
Speaker 1: Seems amazing how high the prices have gotten. So you know, it's if it's going to keep being recycled, it's you would think at one point the price would go down a little bit, but not to be. So by the time I get ready to go make another two hundred foot purchase. It could be up as much as two hundred dollars a dollar a foot. Usually when you buy as much as two hundred, you get a price break.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh, some places that used to sell it bulk, if you bought it over like one hundred to one thousand feet, they'd give you a price of about forty seven cents a foot. So you're going to pay a bucket foot or more from here on out.
Speaker 2: Well, see more than that.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's just see the yard working and hind I'm trying to get ready for its spring now I guess it's officially spring, so well, it's seated into the season.
Speaker 2: It seems to me. Look, every once in a while there are shifts in the American retail and commercial mindset, right, and I think that that finally in America, basically, they've they've taken an attitude of you know what, if we don't give them any sort of break at all, it doesn't matter. We'll still have customers. Like it used to be about, I want loyalty from a customer over somebody else, So they would take care of you extra. They would, you know, give you a price break, and it didn't matter what it was, whether it was food or whether it was you know, metal or like there were even guys when it okay. So I did scrap work with people where we would just go around cleaning up stuff and getting rid of things that these guys couldn't get rid of at the scrapyards, you know, like they didn't have time to do this or whatever. So we just go and pick it up and get rid of it right different places, like if you had a mechanic shop, Like certain mechanic shops, they don't want to bother with sending somebody out to go to the scrapyard, so they just turn around and give it to somebody that look, you come here every Thursday pick up all my crap, you know, stuff like that. And I would work with guys who did that, and you know, cause I couldn't drive, so they had the truck. Yeah, I'm just saying.
Speaker 1: I know a couple of guys. This one guy in particular, he goes and looks new construction, especially highway widenings and things like that, and what he does is he goes in with the contract or whoever gets the job to tear out all these lines, cable lines, telecommunication lines, you name it. He goes in for the wire that they're gonna tear down, and he strips the copper out of it and resells it. And the guy he's doing well enough that he gets himself a new vet every time a new model comes out, so and pays cash for him. He's doing very well. Noticed a lot of these construction companies, even on heavy construction like highway. We tore out the last job I was on, we tore out like five bridges, and every one of those bridges when they tore out the slabs, they had to bring in a track with a scissor well a head on it to crush up the concrete so that they could recycle the rebar. And they haul tractor trailer dumpsters there but twisted up rebar from whether they destroyed all these old culverts, all these old bridge decks and things like that. So a lot of these landfills have put restrictions. They'll take certain things, but they've got to be clean. They'll take the concrete if all the metals out of it. They'll take the metal if all the concrete's off of it. And they have turned it in now to bout recycle everything on a job now very little that you know, other than the normal trash debris, there's very little of it that hits a landfill anymore, as they're finding some of these for it well.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing. Now, the scrap yards have gone to telling you to break it all down because they don't want to hire people to do it. Like I literally, you know, I knew guys. Their whole job was to cut up old tires. That was their whole job. They just cut up all tires all day. And you take the chunks of rubbers, yeah, goo ahead.
Speaker 1: They're even using. So there's a couple of asphalt plants in the state that recycle tires and they'll put that mix right back into their asphalt as a way of recycling the rubber right and it makes it. It's a hell of a product to work with. But they have found like old shingles, old shingles, they'll use an asphalt because once it goes through the process, it burns that paper out of it and you still get all of the bitumens, the tar and everything that's in it, and you get the fine aggregate off the shingles. So they can replace stuff that they would normally get from a quarry to mixed fines in their mix by using this asphalt mix. And that is the stickiest damn stuff I've ever to see it by life. You can't blow it off with a pressure water dawn. Here you almost have sand blasted off something. But they have found uses for damn near everything that you could want to throw away right now.
Speaker 2: And it's a good thing because, like I said, I observe the evolution of this. But even with all that in mind, where you'd think, okay, and you know there's money being saved in labor, there's more money being saved in you know, different steps. Some people say, well it's more expensive to recycles or that, Yeah it is, but if you take into account that you cut a whole bunch of middlemen out of the process, then it doesn't cost more because that's how you save the money. You know what I'm saying. Like, if we bring you know, let's just say you and I we tear down any kind of building, and we're supposed to demolish the whole thing, and then we haul nearly every piece of it but broken down. Okay, here's all the steel, here's all of this, here's all that we bring it to a scrap yard. They'll tell us, look, go dump it over here, go dump it over there. They'll make you offload it even after they weigh it on a scale. Right, you know, you bring them a truckload and they go, okay, how much is your truckway? And then they just add to okay, now how much does this way? Or they do it the other way where it's like you dump it off and then they figure out, okay, your truck weigh this after you offloaded your cement or whatever, and then they know exactly how much you brought in because it's the difference in the truck weight. Right, And there you go and I mean, but you saved them, you know, three steps. Well, yeah, goo ahead.
Speaker 1: And then they even go so far as to like when they resurface roads, they'll go in and mill up so many inches and take off of it. At one time, that was that was waste that the asphalt company had to get rid of, right, And so they started lobbying these states for the mixtures that they would allow. And some mixtures now they are lacked out up to what is it fifty one or fifty two last fault, So you're no state buys asphalt for their roadways. They rented because they paid a contractor to put it down, and then when it comes time to resurface it, they pay them to mill it up. But the contractor it's to keep the millings and take them back and put them in the new mix at reg of fifty one percent and put it right back down as new asphalt. So you're renting it. You never buy anything when it comes to building highways. But it's amazing how much of that you know used to It was they would sell the stuff for people to put in their driveways, or they would use it to put on shoulders of roads because you could compact it and it would stay there dinner road out like normal dirt or soil or gravel exactly. But now if I wanted to buy two dump truck loads to put in my driveway, it would cost me a fortune because they consider that just like the liquid asphalt that they have to put in the meal mixed. When you can cut your mixed fifty one it's been ground up and it's been on the road for ten years, you're saving yourself a ton of money. But the price never goes down. I've noticed even with the recycled mixes, the price is always continuing going up per square yard or per ton. You know, how are you pay for it? Right? It's just amazing. It's all this recycled craft, which really is it's a good thing because it they can use it as a recycled item, but it's a bad thing because you don't get the quality of asphalt we used to have, right, because now it's half recycled stuff in the life of the tumens that are in it. And basically when they build a road, when you have an oil well and you pump down to the bottom of that well, all the sludge that's in the bottom that doesn't come out as liquid petroleum is the tumens and that's what they use to make highways out of. And it's very expensive and because you got to get it out of the bottom of the well, so hey, we'll just recycle it so you get a good aspect of it, But then you get a bad aspect of it. Your roads don't last as long, so you're repaving every seven years as opposed to every ten in years, right, so your cost goes up there. It's a trade off and I don't really see where it's saving us any money when it's given us a worse product.
Speaker 2: Well, because it doesn't see that's the point of shrinkflation in general. And I can bring it down to candy bars. It's the same stupid thing, you know, like you go to Okay, you go to your dollar tree.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 2: You used to be able to buy six little mini Hershey bars right for a buck, and that was great, six little mini Hershey bars. It wasn't quite as good as like a big Hershey bar you bought fresh somewhere, but you're paying a dollar for it, and all other candy bars are over a dollar. Right. Well, after a while they took it down to five and you bought it for a dollar. Then they went to this dollar twenty nine thing where you know, gee, thirty percent, we're just gonna add thirty percent to the price of everything. And now you know, missus O brought me the other day four little mini Hershey candy bars in a package for a dollar twenty nine. That's literally the microcosm of the of the progression of all things. Now, if I were to eat candy bars at a certain rate, little mini Hershey candy bars, because I just want a little taste of its chocolate now and then you know, I can get it, but I can get it, yeah, a little less often, so I have to buy it a little more often, and I'm paying more for it. And that is the model. That is the business model. Now yeah, sorry.
Speaker 1: Up in Jersey, did you guys have the Little Debbie snap snack cakes?
Speaker 2: Yes, all right?
Speaker 1: Remember when you could buy them for thirty five cent?
Speaker 2: Well I remember, okay, I remember Little Debbie at two for a dollar. I gotta be honest with you. That's what I remember is they they were great because every other cake, right, your Drakes, your host is tasty Cake. They were all like, say a dollar, and Little Debbie was two for a dollar. Now, the Little Debbie cake was smaller, but you got two of them for the price of one of the other ones, who was supposed to be the better brand. And that was the way it was. So you could either eat the Little Debbie and they had everything like a cupcake, you know, sort of like a Drake's or whatever, and a Tasty Cake had their own style until they sold them the formula for hostess cakes or whatever. But well that's the way.
Speaker 1: We're a cats hall where they had them two for three bucks.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: Now I used to buy the little Swiss rolls, which was the chocolate covered short rolls. And then they had what was called coffee cake or snack cake yep, and it was two pieces in a pact. They were thirty five cent a piece. Honey buns started out thirty five and then they went up to fifty cent.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Well, now you get them like two for three bucks. So that's my my check on inflation is frozen pizzas and little Debbie cakes whatever they've got them now right the sky high.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's the thing. Now, little Debbie cakes. Now you go look at you know, your little hostess or whatever. Your cake is like twenty five to thirty percent smaller on the hostess, and they're charging you like two fifty right for one of those instead of two is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the hostess. You're lucky to find hostess two for four bucks.
Speaker 2: Right. So I haven't bought a hostess in a long I haven't gone in and just bought some hostess. Cot. I think I did it like once a couple of years ago, when I was going somewhere and I happened that there was like no way it was going to be home or anything. For a while, I might have done it when I was on the road with you, where I bought like like a couple of Hostess cakes. But generally speaking, I won't touch them because, like you said, two for four year, you're lucky, and two fifty for one is normal, And like I said, it's only seventy five percent of the thing I used to get for a dollar exactly.
Speaker 1: And where I go, i'd usually get two slices of pizza for four bucks as opposed to two snack cakes. They all with that.
Speaker 2: Well, now see, now here's the other thing, pizza. No matter where you went, no matter what the quality was, it was like three dollars and you got a drink and two slices. Right, yeah, that's.
Speaker 1: Falling up now. I thinks Speedway's got it now is it? Four bucks for two slices and a drink? Of course, they just had pie Day back on the fourteenth for three fourteen and you could get a full large piece of for three dollars from fourteen cent. So I snagged a couple of them, threw them in the freezer. I bet we'll bake them on my own. But yeah, I mean, that's it's amazing what things are costing now, and it's I don't. I've been watching it food line and really checking prices on stuff, and I've only seen the items. Prices go down on just a few items. Most everything is thirty percent more than it was a year ago or a year and a half ago. And it's not gone down a bit. And yet that's a big thing. I mean, when catch up those up thirty percent from ninety nine cent to a buck thirty nine, Give me a break.
Speaker 2: I can't fine catch up for a dollar thirty nine year really not not actually getting my hand.
Speaker 1: You need the food line seriously, well in Dollar General. I've been doing a lot of shopping in Dollar General only because they'll undercut. Food line is big enough that they probably got the best prices around between them. Pigley Wigan, you're not gonna find it any sheep.
Speaker 2: Now, let me tell you something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, good, we'll undercut them when I buy my coffee now at Dollar General because I can get a better price there on a box of thirty six cake cups, and I can anywhere else.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah for now, But Pigley Wiggly in my area, they closed them all. This is how ghetto my place is. All the Piggy Wiggly's gone. Now they all got bought by this U, B, B and T's fresh Market, which yeah, and I never heard of them before. I don't know anything about them, but that's who bought them all they got. I got their circular in front of me. This is why I know this off the top of my head. But uh yeah, Macing East East Dublin. Uh, let's see where else? Uh Medallia, Georgia. You know all these all these like really not closed around my area. They took all the Piggy Wigglely locations. Damn yeah, and Pigley Wiggly and my see that was the funny thing. Remember when we went to Texas and you said, oh, there's a Pigley Wigglely over there, and I said, yes, screw it, because the Pigley Wiggly in the bad neighborhood over here was price gouging. Now they're supposed to be like, uh, like you know, owner operators actually work there, right, Isn't that the way? That isn't that the model of Pigley Wiggly. It's like if you work for pig.
Speaker 1: Owner more IgA. No, that's more of the IgA food stores. Piggley Wiggly is still saying they have their regional managers and they'll move managers in from out of the area. The thing is, once a manager gets in a store like over in Kinston. They've got four Pigley Wigglies around Kingston or or just out you know, two miles out of town in that community, you know, whatever community's out there, there's four that you can go to h one of them. I think the manager's been there thirty some odd years, you know, he's been with that store since god Win. But no, they're still That's what surprised me that they sold them all down in that area where you are. Yeah, because we've still got I've got one in eight and seven miles away. I got the four in Kinston that's ten miles or about ten miles away, so we do. They're here everywhere. Now, I'm surprised they closed up that area of Georgia.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they did. And the funny thing is, when I lived in Kinston, you know, the two very closest and best stores because for a while we didn't have a car, so literally I would walk to get you know, food and the best place is to go. I was kind of happy because I had a food line right down the street, because I was on Washington Avenue and I had a food Lion right down the street. Like Washington Abue was like the back the backside of that store, like we would walk around like if I walked around from Washington and went into the back, I was coming from behind the store, uh to get to it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And the other thing is we a Dollar General over by that long closed freaking yeah. I think it was a burger king that was across the street from the Kangaroo and next to the Kangaroo was was was what a burger king? I think? Yeah, finally they did put a burger king. But anyway, in the KFC's down the street. But the thing is like in that little area, Pigley Wiggily wasn't close. When we had a car, we went to Pigley Wiggly and it was okay, but food Line, I don't know, was better, like the quality was better and the prices were usually better, it seemed like to me at food Line and Kim worked there for a little bit. She actually worked in the deli, which was funny. And Frankie used to go there when he was a baby. He probably doesn't even remember but they loved him over there because it was like they all wanted to feed him like cheese and stuff when he showed up, or when I showed up with him in a cart or whatever, because I would just walk down the street and go, you know, go grab Kim to walk her home.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're still showing let's see how far is Jeffersonville from you where I.
Speaker 2: Am right now. I don't know Jeffersonville.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Again, remember I don't go manything.
Speaker 1: They show one. They show one in Jeffersonville, which I guess is just below Macon, and they show an location on Rocky Creek Road in Macon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Rocky Creek one is gone. That's what I'm telling you. Huh Yeah, because it's now a dam. Yeah, it's now a b and t's.
Speaker 1: The kay Because I just went to their do where their coverage map. They go from Texas. Let's see, they go from Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, North South Carolina, Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia West for JAF Ohio. I didn't know when we were in Ohio. They still have some in New York and Illinois and Wisconsin. I didn't know they went that far north in New York. Yeah, let's see. Wow, probably upstate they've got them or something in Watertown. No, Watertown just above Syracuse.
Speaker 2: Oh, but you know what, that's like a weird area. I I could believe anything is there.
Speaker 1: That must be one of those owner operators for him to be isolated like that way up in Watertown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely. But because they got in Wisconsin, because there shouldn't be any in New Jersey. I never saw that thing in New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's none in Joel. They got a ton of them in Wisconsin. Yeah, load all through Milwaukee, Lacrosse, Sheboygan.
Speaker 2: What's funny? Also? Okay, well, what's funny also is really the food line to me, because I never saw a food line until I got down south. But food Lion looks a lot like a shop right up north. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They they started as a local down around Salisbury, and then eventually they got bought by some Swedish company, so they're actually owned by uh a Sweetish conglomerate now, which is strange because they used to be the ones we don't advertise to save you money in their advertisements and then you know, they would give you a discount if you bought your own bags or your own boxes to put the groceries in.
Speaker 2: Well, that's that. That's that Aldi's model. Now see Aldi's is another thing that's spreading around. And I got to tell you they're doing a good job because if you want to go off brand, I like my preference, I go to Aldi's because you just get.
Speaker 1: Which one have you got? Do you have Legal? L I D E l Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't even know. I had never heard of that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, they are. They're a big come. They're a big competition with Ali over in Europe. Uh, the Legal Yeah, the Legals started in Germany. They're one of the biggest, uh grocery stores, but they they carry more than just grocery. They'll have grocery stores, but then they'll also have like walmarts that'll have a home section and a garden section and a leedles. Yeah, they're pretty big. But Aldi issues over in Europe, they've built them here. The Aldi that they built in Kingston didn't do that well. Uh, let's see. The parent company for food Line is a hold Bell Hayes, which is Weedish no Belgian, Belgium so it's a Belgian company. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, okay. What's funny about Aldi's is when I saw Aldis show up in Jersey. Uh, I'm just gonna be blunt. It was just the drug addict grocery store is all it was. Because it was horrible stuff for dirt cheap is what it was. I mean, like they are and.
Speaker 1: Davis Is built built on the premise of being able to bring out a whole case of something and set it on the shelf, right, so when you go in an outa you'll see things still in the case that it was shipped in. And they designed their stores to handle caseloads so that there's less time stocking shelves. You just bring the case out, take the top off of it. It's ready to go.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: You know, it's a it's an ease of manpower. Exactly fewer people in an out in store than a normal grocery store.
Speaker 2: Well there's that. Plus they don't waste money on bags or anything like that either, because that's to bring your own bag joint. You know, if you don't bring any bags, you're allowed to take some of the boxes. But you got to get lucky, you know, you can have the empty case boxes, right, but.
Speaker 1: Some of them have bags that you can purchase, right. That's we went shopping in Switzer and we would go to Albi and Leadle across the river into Germany, and we used to we had these two huge nylon soldier It was almost like an equipment bag for baseball bat bag that you put all your bats in and things like that, or your catcher's equipment. Big huge bags yep, that we would take in with us. Smartest thing you got, the small plastic bags. They would charge you like a quarter for each one of those that you got.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll sell you bags, but they will not give you bag. And then they also have to, you know, buy them for a dollar like you know reusables handlesacks, they do that too. Yeah, it looks like Jimmy James is calling in uh and I want to you know what it is. He's in a different part of the country, and I don't remember if I ever asked him about grocery stores near him before, but I'm wondering what he's got. I bet you he's got Kroger, But outside of that, I don't know what the hell else they have in Michigan.
Speaker 1: Do you? Oh, Michigan. I imagine they've got Kroger, They've probably got I know, they got Tescos and Costcos and Wells, got Sam and Walmart.
Speaker 2: Well, look, no, the big box or Walmart. I mean, Walmart's like everywhere now, which is a weird thing to me too, because you know, in Jersey, when Walmart was coming to Jersey, they made a big deal out of it because it was like, We're coming to Jersey finally, like they had not been there, and it was sort of like the whole rest of the country has Walmart, except New Jersey. We haven't tried to do it here.
Speaker 1: Did you guys have did you guys have Giant Markets?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it might have been Giant open Air.
Speaker 2: Oh no, not not something called Giant. No, but they had Giant markets, but not it wasn't named Giant. But back to this Walmart thing. But to tell you how weird the Walmart move was in Jersey, they brought in Walmart managers from all over the country, like they had them move to Jersey in order to get the stores run because they were like these Jersey people, they don't they don't understand the way we do business. So they brought people from like all over the like literally there were guys from like California and Arkansas and freaking Florida or wherever the hell else the Walmarts were. And it's so funny. The reason why I learned about it is because my grandmother went to a Walmart, like when it first opened, and this dude who was like a Walmart manager guy, like would not leave her alone because she was, like, my grandmother looked way younger than she. Like. It was so bad. When I was a kid, people were like, oh, your mom's pretty hot, and I'm like, yes, my grandmother and screw you. And like this dude was like forty, she's like sixty, and like she not leave her alone? I mean he was like, yeah, no, she was just like that. I mean, well that that grandmother was wild. That was that was my mother's mother, and she was pretty wild. But this dude, though, she winds up dating him because she he wouldn't leave her alone. And then you get the guy in the house and I start talking to him and there was only two things on his brain, and it was the whole Walmart team concept because he was one of those people they imported from somewhere and that in Jesus, and that's all I got. Like, so the guys all over me about converting to Christianity. Imagine trying to convert a fourteen year old me to Christianity or like, and you're the Walmart guy, Like, who's twenty years younger than my grandfather. I don't even want to me of my mom.
Speaker 1: We well, we moved to North Carolina. We moved among several houses only because the housing the way the housing market was. My parents bought the first house just to get us moved in. Then they started looking for something bigger. So they we were there only, you know a couple of years, and we moved again to a bigger house. And that one had partial basement in it. Well, they wanted something bigger, so we were there two years. They moved to a much bigger house. Well, we had moved here from Salt Lake City, Utah. So when we got to the first neighborhood, word got out that there was a new family from Salt Lake. So who comes by first? The Mormon missionaries. Okay, now my mom, you know, she we would take us. We went to Lutheran Church. I mean it was decided when I was young where we were going we stayed in the Lutheran Church, but she got curious when we moved to Salt Lake City and she bought a book of Mormon and she read it, and then she handed it to everybody, and everybody my brother's read it. I read it, you know, and it was it was kind of hilarious. But she would she would bait these Mormons and start asking them questions about well, how come y'all believe this? Or how come and they wouldn't really have answers, so they would go, well, we'll go back and talk to our our team leader, and when we come back by, well we would move. And so we moved to the new neighborhood and sure enough, the first people to come by were the Mormons. It would be the same too that were still doing their missionary work, or it would be one of them and a new guy, and they'd come up the door and knock, and my mom would answer to the door, and it looks on their faces like, oh damn, she's got too many questions. It was it was like, how quick can we get out of here before she corners us on something we can't answer. And this went on through four different houses the whole time I was growing up through junior high in high school. It was hilarious.
Speaker 2: Now you know what's weird about that is many years later, because you know, many years later, I moved to Kinston and what's totally busig And I'm gonna plump down the phone on Jimmy next because I wanted to get to him right away. But this story was worth it. But here's the thing. I'm the Mormons and it's but it's like a cult thing. I don't care. It's a cult anyway. Whatever. They don't harm anybody. But that's a cult dude. So is the Walmart people, and so is this Jesus dude trying to convert me. I'm sorry, I couldn't handle it no more. I was like battling with him because I'm like, I've read the Bible. Shut up. Because he was like, well you haven't read this part of the Bible, and I'm like, sure I have. This is what happened, this is how it went, this is who it was. And the guy would go, h like, you didn't know what to do with me. I knew the Bible and still told him please leave me alone about it anyway, because usually they're like, well you just haven't seen what's in there. And I'm like, yes I have, I've read it anyway. But the weird thing is we moved in Kinston, and I don't think I've ever mentioned this on air how we did it. It was messed up because we just like, we got to land in North Carolina somewhere we looked on Craigslist for the most affordable place to rent and found one showed up. It looked okay, so we took it literally after a drive from Jersey, all right, and we took it and before we were done unpacking, Like, we took the drive from Jersey, then we went back to Jersey, grabbed our stuff and brought it back down to North Carolina. Okay. But the thing is, before we were done unpacking our boxes, you know who was knocking at the door? Mormons like, and I'm like what, And I'm looking around and I'm going do they really like they hate you, don't they? Because they sent you to a neighborhood where like we were the only white people on the block. Okay, most of these black dudes around me are you know, Baptists or disinterested. They sent you into the roughest area and you're banging on my door quick because you're like, hello, somebody's new. Uh, and I'm my guys.
Speaker 1: I don't know how they know. I don't know who their lookout is, right.
Speaker 2: Who is their lookout? That's what I want to know to look out?
Speaker 1: Or if they call the landlords, they must have a list of landlords and go if you got anybody new, because like I said, they followed us to four different houses that there was because when we moved there, oh, well before we moved here, you know, because my mom was from Kinston. Yeah, so you talked to neighbors. Yeah, before we moved here. We were in Salt Lake City in Colorado, and you know, my dad was in the Navy, so we calor a lot. But okay, but in a day, okay, But I don't believe they would know.
Speaker 2: All right, But I don't believe that they called the landlords. I'm gonna tell you why because if they did, they would have gotten the same name, you know, your name, and they would have went, yeah, okay, we know who that is already. You know what I'm saying. Like they would been like, okay, it's the same family. Probably they just moved right, They would know that. So I don't think they called, but they got a look.
Speaker 1: At the estate agents or something. They the agents or think it's members of the church maybe spread out enough, yes the town that they kind of keep an eye on the neighborhood. Hey, that house has been vacant. Wait, somebody's moved in. Called the missionaries.
Speaker 5: Gip.
Speaker 2: I am had a loss to figure out where the Mormon was anywhere near my neighborhood in Kingston. You know that in the area there the church.
Speaker 1: The church was way up on Kerry Road. You're kidding me.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know there was a church on.
Speaker 1: The No, it was always up. It was always yeah, at the end of Carry Road up there in the north uh northwest section of town.
Speaker 5: It was a good.
Speaker 1: Fifteen to twenty minute bike ride from where you were to the Mormon church.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's weird.
Speaker 1: They knew where everybody was in town, but yet they were on the farthest northwest corner of the I mean, they were almost at the CEU limits.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying. Unless they're flying drones daily, I don't know how the hell they knew, you know what i mean. I'm just saying, because I moved into a neighborhood, like I said, only white guy on the block. Only only I mean there was like one guy had a white girlfriend like blocks away. Other than that, I was in a black area period, and if you go down the hill, it it got more black. Uh you know what I'm saying. So, like, where are the Mormons? No nowhere in that neighborhood. For sure, they weren't walking around generally. And I would crack up. These guys showed up with like a tie and a and a button down shirt and like shorts, and I'm like, boy, you don't look like you belog here and you're not a cop, so who you?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Like I saw him coming. It was the strangest thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, you know that's funny. That's how we ended up going to a looping church. When I was little, we had moved. My parents lived in and Diego, and then they went up to Bremerton, Washington, where they built the USS King and my dad was one of the plank owners. He was one of the original crew that took it out shakedown cruise and then it got reassigned back down to Naval Basis San Diego once they got down the building the ship.
Speaker 2: But again, I want to go to Washington. I want to get to Jimmy James. Hang on, look, I appreciate all these details, but I want to get to Jimmy James because I've been keeping them on hold. I want to get to them. But really, the only funny thing is, and then you got to tell me later how long it took before the Jehovah's Witnesses showed up, Because that's a separate come and they do not show up too far behind or in front of like they seem to coming together. I wonder if they have a network like the Mormon and Jehovah's witness just you know, in former network and they tell them both well.
Speaker 1: I wonder Jehovah Witnesses are kind of a regular thing because they've always got a new issue of Watchtower to sell you for donations.
Speaker 2: Of Well, they give you the Watchtower, right, but then they tell you, but we have books you can buy anyway. Jimmy, let's get to Jimmy before we go off on that tangent. Jimmy, I want to ask you about the grocery stores in Michigan. But maybe you have Mormons that pop up instantly when you move into a new place story. But I find it funny that they should not be in that neighborhood, and yet they're like, hello, you just got here. Join our church anyway. How you doing, man?
Speaker 5: Just get over to the bad weather.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, you're feeling better.
Speaker 5: Now these Mormons.
Speaker 2: You've read that right, I'm sorry. What about the Mormons? I didn't understand.
Speaker 6: And you know they've been a long relationship with odio huh withoo.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I didn't quite follow that either, b Pete. What do you mean there, Jimmy, break it down for us.
Speaker 5: You really don't know that the CIA worked with the the I a lot.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, No, no, I know about them. No, I know about them working with the EL.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I know about them working with the intelligence agencies. They work with a lot of religious organizations. Yes, no, I didn't understand what you said. I didn't understand what you just said. I understand what you're saying, but I didn't understand it when you said it. That's what the problem was. I heard something about Odioke and I went, what is that? I didn't I didn't recognize it. So but no, of course, yeah, that's all. But yeah, of course they always work with Intel agencies, like I swear to you, the scientologists are deep, deep into the agencies, the scientologists, right, what do you think.
Speaker 1: Not?
Speaker 7: Maybe not?
Speaker 5: Now they were at war with.
Speaker 8: Up to the eighties because pro Tex purposes things and they're pretty reliably anti government to scientilitists, I will give them that.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that's the smoke screen. To be honest with you, I think they're deep in with them because they have the same types of procedures. They seem to be well protected when it comes to doing a lot of things, and they're made to look at I think they're a controlled opposition. They're made to look like opposition, but they're not. I really feel that way. They're not legitimately anti government. They're anti don't get into our business, but they just don't want the public to know what's what. I think they're supported by various aspects of our intelligence apparatus, to be honest, but that's my opinion.
Speaker 1: Don stand Hope doun stand Hope gets into Scientology and how they operate. He says, it's just like a government agency.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it is, but you know, look, it's an opinion. What can I say. I can't prove it. But anyways, but do you want to talk about the grocery stores? Do you want to talk about Jovah's witnesses or Mormons or what?
Speaker 5: Oh I'll give some witnesses witness state it's about those Mormons and this oh turn any sure? Uh it's see yeah, those Mormons and what's to deal with them? And Howard Hughes his company.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, that's a good question.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you this. We didn't put up with Mormons and Jersey. We had Jehovah's Witnesses, but we I never saw it, like I went to a Mormon church at all. They were allowed to exist, but they never tried going around to people in Jersey to like recruit you. That was not the way it was done in Jersey. But Jehovah's witnesses they would go to whole apartment complexes, whole developments, hold sections of town. They would you know, paper everything. But the Mormons not so much in Jersey, but down here they run free. I don't know, you know, I don't know why. But in Jersey they they didn't even bother anymore. And h like I said, I even went to a Mormon church for for my cub Scout days because that's where the local troop was. And uh, and I had a couple of cousins that were Mormons on my mother's side. My mother's side is psychotic. There's such a weird mix of people on that side of the family. It's totally bizarre. But anyway, Yeah, so Hermans did not go over well if they I never ever saw them in all the years I lived in Jersey, I never saw them knock on a door. Joe's witnesses though now they they would just it seemed like there was a season for them, and I can't recall what season it was, but boy, they were out during certain seasons, two seasons, I think a year they had where it was just like, okay, everybody go out and they would just be all over everything. Even though there wasn't hardly any of them in your town. They'd come and knocking on your door in Jersey, but Mormons, Nope, Nope. You were more likely to have random avon lady bang on your door in Jersey than you were to ever see a Mormon.
Speaker 1: K I haven't seen in a long time as an avon lady.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember that, I'm still in business, you know, I know that they have catalog stuff like that, and there's like a whole makeup thing. Was it Cover Girl or maybe Lean, one of those well known makeup companies still does it. But man Avon ladies were a thing when I was a kid in Jersey. Was like yikes, I mean it was like that was like a cult pyramid schime.
Speaker 5: It's like, hey, guys, remember you guys remember those sea monkeys?
Speaker 4: Right? Oh, you know what.
Speaker 2: I saw a thing on that recently. I saw a thing on that recently. They were in every comic book, right, every single comic book and magazine had the little sea monkeys.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, did you see what they were supporting? Did you see what they ran?
Speaker 2: I started, but now I started to see these articles. Now I'll let you tell them because I see some confusion about it. Tell me what you saw in the articles, because it's it is hilarious.
Speaker 5: God, well, that's the craziest thing. So yeah, every comic book, if you ever bought a comic book in the twentieth century, in the back of the thing you seem certain for sale ads, right, pep Dray glasses. Except and one thing that was always there was these sea monkeys. Well, anyway, turns up that they ran it. To say the least, this is a real shady operation. It turns out a bunch of the money was gone to the White Nazi Brotherhood or some such thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, it like literally, he's right. I wanted to see what he would say, but he's right, that's exactly where it was going. It is hilarious because it's true. It was comic books and like trashy stuff that kids would buy. Mad Magazine I think even had it for a bit, uh you know, Crack Magazine, all that crap. Anything that was like a comic or comic adjacent sort of magazine. You always saw X ray Bax. A little earlier on they had the you can run your own business, little kid. We'll sell you seeds and you can go around trying to sell seeds to people door to the door. It was psychotic.
Speaker 1: And then they had this like if you company, yeah yeah yeah. They were big fundraisers. They even did the fundraisers in schools, right.
Speaker 2: And then you had this other thing where it was like if you sell enough stuff, we'll give you a bicycle. Like all that. Anyway, along with these ads X ray specs like Jimmy said always these damn sea monkeys, and they were always a freaking disappointment. And somehow they I don't know how they paid for all that advertising. It had to cost a fortune, but they paid for advertising to literally be everywhere, so you're seeing sea monkeys. You can have these little sea monkeys. I mean, South Park did a thing on this once, but it's pretty funny, but it's hilarious that it was a real life thing, and like it was one of those things that baffled kids because it's like these suck. We always knew they would suck, and somebody would always buy them anyway because they were cheap, and like you could literally put a dollar bill or two dollar bills in a freaking envelope and they would mail them to you.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: They collected money any which way they could, and nobody ever knew where where they were coming from or anything. It was like always a weird mystery, like the sea monkey po box was not connected to the building where the sea monkeys were packaged. Even it was always a weird thing, all right, But you always got your sea monkeys. They always sucked, and they were just bride shrimp. You put them in water and they kind of come alive and they float around and look at you and die.
Speaker 5: That's all they do.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: I think that's where I got my first set of Mexican jumping beams was through a comic book ad.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, there's another thing box.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know the little remember the little plastic cases that they were like one inch square and they had a little clip the two pieces, the two knots on the one side. When you closed it, they would click together and you'd pop them open. Well, I came in one of those with some cotton in the bottom and two Mexican jumping beans in there.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now, I never I remember the ad for the Mexican jumping beans. I don't remember, because you know, kids would call Hispanic kids Mexican jumping beans, by the way, just to insault them. But I don't remember anybody order a nose but the damn.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's where I got my first ones.
Speaker 2: Okay, but I know nothing about these things. I don't know what they actually do. Nothing. But it was weird because there was all these little mini ads and there'd be like a page with like somehow they divided it into like I don't know how many ads like what three across and four down or something, twelve ads on a page.
Speaker 1: Remember the one the One Man Submarine, And it turned out it was cardboard. I heard a hardboard box and put together.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard about it, but I never ordered it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, you know, you expect to get a real sub and it's cardboard.
Speaker 1: Can't even get it wet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, But that was the fun part about this thuff. You knew it was all bogus crap, but somehow somebody would get into it and be like, well, I'm gonna get X racepecs. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Stupid picture of the guy's hand. He was holding his hand up and he'd see the bones in his hand.
Speaker 2: Right, you can see the bones in his hand. I can see the little drawing now right, No, I remember that. That's true. It had the little bones in the hand. And meanwhile they didn't do anything. Probably hurt your eyes off your hormong.
Speaker 1: It was two pieces of cardboard where the lenses are that had a swirl printed on the front side and had a pinhole in it. Somehow that was supposed you see it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, it was. It was like it was like on ropper Room which he holds up her magic mirror and she could see everybody. You know, freaking nuts.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you what we were. We were gullible as kids.
Speaker 2: It's not just the Wei or the U or whatever. And kids. Kids are stupid, that's all. And they were taking advantage of kids, really, you know, that's all. It was like, just send us their stupid money, and they did it. And those bride strip are hilarious. But the funny thing is that Jimmy's right. After all these years, like you haven't seen a sea monkey's head, probably in forever, I don't know. Maybe they still exist on the internet somehow. It's still in a Sea Monkey conspiracy. I don't know. But I haven't seen him in many, many years, probably not since the nineteen eighties.
Speaker 9: Yeah, did you ever have kids in school, in grade school coming up that would they'd wear the heels down on their shoes, so they'd have taps on the heels so they wouldn't wear them down.
Speaker 1: We had a guy like that and lived up the street from us. No, we thought he was cool.
Speaker 5: Guy was a nerd.
Speaker 1: He was he would have been he would have been cast in the Moving Nerds Revenge of the Nerds. That's the way he looked. But he would get on his bike and are the street we lived on it was a circle and we were down at the low end of it. He lived up on the high end of it. He would come down at night on his bike to our house and he would just coast and he would drag his head and he throws sparks behind him. We thought that was cool as hell.
Speaker 2: I got th Yeah, I did that with thumb tacks in the bottom of my sneakers once. I know I did that, but uh, you know, with the sparks. I seriously I did that. It was like by accident. I had a bunch of thumb tacks in my shoe and I tried to stop, you know, and uh, yeah, I shot some sparks. But uh but but but here's the funny thing to me, Like we didn't have kids like that in Jersey. We would have beat him to death. They be the way they survived in Jersey. I'm sorry, we would have killed them. They would have just gone missing.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It would have been like what happened to that goofy kid. He must have wanted off over there, checked the railroad tracks. Just somebody would have disappeared his ass. I swear to God, you're bringing back some sweet childhood memories to me. Vpete. You know kids that disappeared anyway, That sounds evil, doesn't it? Okay? Sorry, Jimmy, you are so correct, sir, though, that it turns out that the sea monkey operation was literally funding like American Nazis and like I think international Nazis right, like somehow it was a funding scheme, like a crazy pyramid scheme where you know, they get a dollar from you and literally caught, you know, send you like ten cents worth of sea monkeys with a you know, back then a twenty five cent stamp. So they were making like sixty five cents on every dollar that showed up or whatever, and that money went to fund the Nazis, I think the modern Nazis.
Speaker 1: Of a second, I have an idea. It was so blind shrimped as sea monkeys.
Speaker 2: How high do you have to be? How much more that much did.
Speaker 1: Cast for him? How much the sea monkeys cost? They're only like a buck or something, weren't they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. They were a dollar, So it cost them the price of a stamp, and you know, and the three cents or whatever for the freaking sea monkeys that they gave you, you know, and another three cents for plastics. So whatever. Maybe it cost them a total of what thirty five cents and they then they mailed it to you and yeah, so they got sixty five cents out of every dollar. That's not bad, you know, freaking sea monkeys.
Speaker 5: Talk about I mean I don't and who knows? I mean, that would be the perfect operation to wunder money.
Speaker 2: Well you know what, now, yeah, I got the guy.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute, now, the guy that had started these. You got to admit, there's no more Nazi name than Harold von braun Hot Right.
Speaker 2: I saw that name, and I went, how did nobody notice this before? Like that is almost like the this is my American name. Hold you know.
Speaker 1: They availability from nineteen sixty two to the present. See to the president, only instant pets to the President. It's still happening. This is uh Borden popular since nineteen fifty six. Harold von Braunhut invented the Brocken shrimp based product the next year in nineteen fifty seven. There you go, and he developed the proper mix of nutrients and chemicals and drive form that could be added to Plaine tapwater to create a suitable habitat for the Brian shrimp to thrive. Von Brownhutt was granted a patent in nineteen seventy two. They originally sold for four twenty nine cents, the equivalent of five bucks today.
Speaker 2: Right, But that's what I'm saying is like, literally, kids would send quarters. I guess Look, I was born in seventy two, so he got his patent in seventy two. So this thing exists, has now existed my whole life. That's what it comes down to.
Speaker 1: The guy, Yeah, the guy that invented him. And he says, so I think I bought something like three point two million pages of comic book advertising a year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe it.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of comic books.
Speaker 2: Well, because it was in every damn comic book. It didn't matter what you bought. It was like if you bought the thing, if you bought Spider Man, if you bought Superman, if you bought Batman. It was in the back every one of them.
Speaker 1: Everyone he would buy a part of.
Speaker 2: A page, every single one. I think some of them had, you know, clip out the coupon, but you know, some people didn't want to destroy their comic books, so you know, then there would be instructions of like you could write this on a you know whatever and mail it to us and you and they would and they have and that's just the craziest things. Yeah, good news.
Speaker 1: Week did a story on him as late as twenty twenty two, an article on them news Week.
Speaker 2: Yeah see, I never saw that. I just saw like this week. This week, they're like, look what's been funding the Nazis? And I went, what I thought it was a fake story. I really did, cause you know, like you see fake stuff on the internet all the time, you know what I mean, And it sucks because some of these guys will pick it up and mold it into a news story or the stupid aiyes will and it becomes, you know, a garbage part of a news story. Like like, there's this jerk out there with you know, this is the Beg's with no music and he's got a you know thing out there and it's clearly not real, and yet there's a whole bunch of people that think it is. But these unreal BS stories that people make up for fun sometimes travel and wind up contaminating real news stories. So I thought this this gotta be one of those things. You know, the guy's got a German name, so they're calling him a Nazi.
Speaker 1: But no, it turns out, yeah, he funded the Ku Klux Klan and the Aryan Nations right with his sales.
Speaker 2: He I think he actually might have funded that group that I saw on Jersey for a little bit. What is the uh uh, the White Arian Resistance. I think he might have been funding in part which you know, the the the thing. The pseudonym is war right, white Resistance war. Those guys they were partially funded by Sea Monkeys. I mean, that's just how hilarious is that that?
Speaker 1: I mean, of all the things, Believe it or not, the same guy that that patent did Sea Monkeys was behind the X ray specs.
Speaker 5: You mean, there ain't not a two.
Speaker 1: Man he is here.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: He died in tu And he was better known as Harold Vaughn Braun. Hut was also known as Hendrik von Braun was a male order marketeer, inventor, and white supremacist, most famous as the creator and seller of various novelty products marketing towards children, often advertising comic books, including Sea Monkey's and the X ray Specs.
Speaker 2: So now, I've got something to lay I'm trying to see, I got something to lay on everybody listening to this right now. You know, if you ever purchased sea monkeys or X ray specks, you have definitely funded the Nazis in America. I just want you to realize this.
Speaker 1: Get this. His His family was Jewish and he was raised religiously Jewish. He had went through a bar Mitzu. He appended attended PS twenty six High School in New York. He went to the City University and then Columbia University, but he didn't graduate. He added the vonnd to his name sometime in the fifties for a more Germanic sound, and so he consistanced himself from his Jewish pickupley.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So you funded a self hating jew who sold bogus products to you and ripped you off in order to fund the American Nazis. If you ever bought sea monkeys or X ray specs, I just want you to know that, oh.
Speaker 5: Be damn amazing, was the original George.
Speaker 2: Soros, Like like he was George Soros, but with products to push on you, like just bs cheap products.
Speaker 5: Oh man, you know that does surprise me. But it does surprise me.
Speaker 1: Like some.
Speaker 5: Said that the stuff fat and Jews they are they used to make movies in Germany for a while while you're okay, Fritzy baby, I don't know anyways, I guess like Hitler and that other guy who's at Poor Foreman, they said, well, we want you to stink keep making movies.
Speaker 8: He said, but I'm Jewish, And they said, we decide who's Jewish around here, right.
Speaker 5: I mean, that's how flipped can you get?
Speaker 2: Well, there you go. I mean, but it's just I find it perfectly logical and still hilarious that that that this is true. But what's weird to me is I can't believe that nobody else ever figured this out.
Speaker 5: Like what about the irs, the I R s, look at the stuff? Who are these.
Speaker 2: Who knows? I don't know, you know, No, they're too busy with other bs. They like, they didn't check this guy out. You would figure, you know, if they went after Crazy Eddy in New York. If you don't know Crazy EDDI was in the New York, New Jersey Pennsylvania area. Crazy Eddy is one of the biggest scam artists ever. Uh he he used to run the electronics stores, and he got known for these you know commercials where he's screaming at you, and I mean it turns out he had a massive Ponzi scheme. He had uh all kinds of like chicanery going on. He was embezzling everything and spreading it out to his whole family. And uh, I mean like he's like super rich. Siri and Jewey wound up going to prison. Everybody went to prison. It's all mess for VCRs and freaking crap in the eighties. And yeah, that says late seventies, early eighties. But you know, but the irs figured him out. They couldn't figure out the Sea Monkey guy and the X ray Specs guy. Oh man.
Speaker 10: Yeah, some of them realized the red flag that like, hey, he ever knows that these ads are in every single uh periodical available in the country.
Speaker 5: Golly, that must cost a lot.
Speaker 2: Well, you'd figure Look, if he started the Sea Monkeys in seventy two, you'd figure that by eighty two, somebody should have went, what the why is this? Everyone who who pays for an ad in every freaking comic book? I mean, everyone, who the hell does that? Somebody should have asked that question nobody bothered. No, no, no, no, don't even buy you know what else? I think Sea Monkeys and X ray Specs might have even somehow gotten ads into Boys Life Magazine and stuff like that would sol of weird thing.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you remember it, did I know?
Speaker 5: I remember distinctly at being in Glossy had a Glossy magazines if they were geared toward.
Speaker 2: Boys, right, and Boys Life Magazine was one of those things that they encouraged you to subscribe to if you were like, you know, cub Scout or a boy Scout, which was a whole other weird subculture. And of course, you know, basically cub Scout Boy Scouts of America got put out of business, but with all the lawsuits. But the thing is back in when there looked like and the Mormon Church. I don't even want to get into that. That is so weird. I was in a cub Scout pack at the Mormon Church. But anyway, but I had Boys Life magazines and yeah, I remember, I do remember some of this junk in the back, and yeah, I think the Sea Monkeys and even the X ray Specs might have been in the back of Boys Life magazine, which was supposed to be you know, allegedly, although there's weird stuff about that publication now and who was really running it and how it is they could afford to sell a cheap magazine to like, you know, cub Scouts and boy Scouts all across the country. But weird stuff. You know, they're collecting mailing lists for all the young boys around, is what they were doing. Anyway, don't look into that too deeply, you'll get sick. But yeah, the friggin' the sea Monkeys, Sea Monkeys and X ray specs funding your Nazi party. Now, what's funny is in the KKK too. You know, from the eighties on, like and especially after Oklahoma City, people started to talk about, you know, these these dangerous anti government white supremacist people, right, they're all terrorists in this and that, you know, Timothy McVay, blah blah blah. Well, anyway, back then they were trying to tell us these guys are funding themselves with gun shows, and they sell their literature and this and that, and they sell their you know, demented white supremacists stuff, and they're printing bootleg copies of the learned Elders of Zion and yeah, you're right.
Speaker 5: It turns out no, they were just comic books.
Speaker 2: It turns out it turns out it was freaking sea monkeys baby, uh sea, he's an X ray. Respect not not saying they didn't get any money off of that, but they weren't making as much as this dude who To this day, this company's still going. I mean that's is it still funding the Nazis? I mean, I guess it could.
Speaker 1: Well, No, there was a big battle. The rights were sold after he died to a company. But I didn't know it. But he also invented what's called the kyoga or cyoga, which was like a baton that had a spring in the last foot of it. Oh yeah, so that if you went to hit somebody, it would And he got caught somewhere and went to court and the judge decreed that you didn't have to have a license. It's like a flexable but police baton.
Speaker 5: The time, they called battle batons. They expand, Yeah, the telescopic, right, and.
Speaker 1: This thing had a spring in the last section of it. So he said he designed it so if you went to hit somebody and they put their arm up, it would wrap over their arm. And still hit you and sold apparently sold a bunch of them. Yeah, so he went from sea monkeys to personal safety device.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's amazing. I mean, what can you say? You know, if you got a passion project, you can figure out a way to fund it. I guess. I mean, I wish I had this kind of innovation. I'll tell you what. I would go into the sea monkey business right now. If I thought it would work on my website or whatever, I'd probably advertise yours.
Speaker 5: Be the creature sea monkey future. What we need to do is make an audio sea sea monkey like audio program featuring all your friendly sea monkeys. And that's sea monkeys.
Speaker 2: Oh, if you order, oh there go, if you order sea monkeys from me, I'll give you the special audio track you can play behind them. It encourages them to grow and do stuff. There you go right, Well, either that or you.
Speaker 1: Can just package up hitlers.
Speaker 5: I'd pull up a straight or up in the handy. Well. They just straight up black male parents into buying her crap to get the well, there's no point of watching this or listening to this shoot if you don't get the Dakoder ring, because you won't understand the end.
Speaker 2: Yep. And that's the funny thing too, because it like, I'm not a big proponent of that. Like, to me, a Christmas Story is not a big deal. Missus O loves that thing, and a lot of people take it as their traditional movie. But I remember when it was like a crap movie that would not stop playing on cable TV, like all the time.
Speaker 1: I was never a big fan of Christmas Story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you know, one of the scenes in there is pretty funny where the kid has the little Orpinandy Dakota ring and he's been waiting, you know, for some piece on the radio, and he writes down the code and he runs in the bathroom and he's trying to decode the thing and people are banging on the door trying to get in the bathroom because somebody's got a pee and whatever, and he's refusing to come out, and he's working on the Dakota ring like it's an important thing. And it turns out and it says Drake Ovaltine or whatever. It's like a commercial and he's like, son of a bitch, the little kid, son of a bitch, And I'm like, yep, that's hilarious because that's kind of crap they used to do to us as a kid, you know, and.
Speaker 1: Where the kids ended up getting frozen to the flag hole.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's another scene in that movie. Yeah, I doubled airy Triple dog dare you put your tongue on it? And then he gets his tongue frozen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Triple dog dare you?
Speaker 2: Yep, you're just strong.
Speaker 11: That's a great movie.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 11: Well, guy, I love the Nights talk the guy as the.
Speaker 5: Dad who's the old man. Yeah, that dude was awesomew He was funny. Everyone was funny, and.
Speaker 2: Then it's funny. No, it's a funny movie, but it wasn't a great like, it's not a great movie, but it's got some funny parts. And so I don't see it as like a Christmas tradition. But you can't argue with something with the fact that there's like four or five separate sections of this thing that are hilarious scenarios to point out the way kids used to be as opposed to what they are ow uh like seriously and what they have been for the past couple of decades. Honestly. So it's it's unique in that way. It shows you, it gives you a lens on what used to be.
Speaker 1: Huh, listen to his big thing he wanted for Christmas, the Red Rider bb gun.
Speaker 2: Yeah whatever, it was a bb gun. Basically it was, you know, a particular one, and that was his whole thing. That was the question for the whole movie. And he finally gets it, and what does he do. He accidentally shoots something and ends up shooting himself in the eye, just like It's like they kept telling him and broke his glasses, you know, good thing he had, no it was really dangers.
Speaker 5: Was those big old wooden boomerangs, remember them thinks in the seventies. Man, I had won't come back by take my head off.
Speaker 2: See now, the boomerang never bothered me because almost there every kids seemed to run away from the damn boomerang because you could see it coming. But the lawn darts, oh.
Speaker 1: Man, I love those.
Speaker 2: I love those too.
Speaker 1: Have a blast with those.
Speaker 2: Now. They were funny when you played with them, you know, like the way you were supposed to where you put the hulup on the ground or you're supposed to try and make it in or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my dad and my dad and my mom's cousin, they would get out there drinking beer on sunny We always got together. Two families would get together on Sunday afternoons and do something. And he brought a set of those things over and they would get out there and get drunk and start getting each other. How many you know, how many scores they could make in a row, and it got to be hilarious. I love lawn darts. It's a shame they took those things off the market.
Speaker 2: Well they had to, because maniacs like the people I was around, would throw them as high in the freaking air as they could and these things would come back down like bullets. I once saw a lawn penetrate and punch a hole in the hood of a car.
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't doubt it. That weighted end on them. They were pretty heavy. I mean you could do some damage with them. But man, I love those things.
Speaker 2: They tried for a couple of years to make them out of heavy rubber or whatever, and then they stopped making them because even the heavy rubber was but the metal ones.
Speaker 1: Wasn't the same. The metal ones that one because you could buy the replacement plastic part the thins and the stem of it. The metal piece would screw off the end right, and you could buy replacements. Man, that was one of the best. Damn as a hell of a lot more entertaining than croquet. You didn't need as much room and you could really have fun with them.
Speaker 2: But I mean I also literally saw them punch holes in asphalt. I mean they were danger.
Speaker 5: Yes they were. And you put those things in the hands of a four or five year old. There was so much stuff that's destroyed, garden holes and anything around gets to pokes.
Speaker 2: And uh and if people get mad, there's holes in their roofs. You know, forget lawn dart stick.
Speaker 5: I'm not going on, Chuck. I'm disappointed. I can't believe you and Larry and I listened to the show. How can you know I gave you the perfect thing you're supposed to have asked him about the UFO general. I bet he even knows that guy, because they were in the same group.
Speaker 2: Where did you put it?
Speaker 5: I don't know in the chat room? Well, kin, I talked about it last week. I always ago. Yeah, I had to listen to UFO general.
Speaker 2: Right, I had trouble listen. I was having trouble getting things right that night, and I did not go to the chat room or anything at all. I just talked to Larry because he had certain things he wanted to get to, and my mind was not on that show, to be honest with you, so I messed up. What you got to do is put a couple of notes in an email, and the next time he shows up for whatever it's for, I'll start the show by asking him that question, even if he wants to talk to me about Oswald in two weeks, I will begin the show with that question. You're right, I totally dropped the ball and I missed it. I should have asked him about that, and my brain was not on that discussion topic. I honestly thought we were broke out.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this guy's assistant, there was a woman. She also disappeared six months earlier. Yeah, she was all into space metal crap.
Speaker 2: Well, put it in the notes. I don't know if Larry knows about it, but I would think he would. But but put it in a note and put it in an email to me, please, and I will make sure that in two weeks.
Speaker 5: I bet you know that group Pie said this guy was heavy into that. I guarantee, if nothing else, Larry would know who the man.
Speaker 2: Is well, there, they're going to have that conference soon, so you know, perfect timing two weeks from now for me to ask him that. Like I said, regardless of what he's talking about, send me an email. I will put it to him, or I'll read it to him, or send it to him and tell him. I want him to comment on that before we even get into the topic at hand, whatever it is. I thought we were going to talk about, you know, Iran again, and he's like, well, no, there's UFO stuff going on. I want to discuss it. I said, okay, so you know, I don't say no to Larry and and my mind was not on stuff I had. I'm telling you every time I turned around this week. I don't know if you heard the beginning of the show, but I swear it's like a conspiracy against me. Nothing is cooperating with me. So by the time I sit down to do something, my brain, like anything I had in my brain I was going to do, though, all the plans are gone because I just struggled to get us. I mean I struggled to get us on air tonight because I couldn't even make a call to bepe.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Question, but what's to do your part of an am AM morning show. Now I'll get I didn't hear all about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I put it up on replays, but am wake up on Rumble. I'm I'm a co host on Mondays. He's got various co hosts throughout the week and now I'm like the Monday guy. So I do that for three hours in the morning on Mondays if if I can make it three hours. This Monday, he had a problem with his setup and I had to bail early, but I was on there for two hours with him discussing you know, news things that have come up, what's happened, you know over the weekend, et cetera. So I've been putting that out like on my radio stream, but I don't release it as a podcast because I didn't know if anybody wanted it. It's you know, three hours and I'm not running it, but I'm the co host, So I don't know if you guys want it as you know some you want me to make a podcast out of it too, or what would you like out of that? Would you like the audio? Cause you can get it on his Rumble channel and play at any time, and it is live on Monday mornings ten am to one people who's see Steve from Yeah, Steve from A and wake up slow news day? That guy.
Speaker 5: I don't know who that is.
Speaker 2: Well, he's been around a while. I always forget how to pronounce his last name. It's like poinkting or something like that. So I always forget how to pronounce his last name. I just call him Steve and I just show up and do you know, analysis with him? And he plays different things. You know, I'm very sure we're gonna you know, I'm very sure we're gonna wind up talking about Afromn coming up soon because that afroman trial was pretty funny.
Speaker 1: Right, well, what definitely?
Speaker 5: How could him that be? Okay? And I got a So it's the guy for Florida. Man, please call in.
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 5: I heard that you guys had an opportunity during that freeze and spell to get rid of all them the basive creatures. Did you do it?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Don't you get rid of the iguanas? The snakes? Did you work on it? You should have?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know, Florida, call in now. Yeah, I haven't heard from the guy Florida. Yeah, I haven't heard from the guy from Florida. But hang on, Jimmy, we do have another caller, and uh, I'm pretty sure it's Danty from California. Let's say, there you are. So what's on your mind is? What how you doing.
Speaker 1: On my mind?
Speaker 5: War?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Mine too? And that's the thing. That's why I'm not doing a news show right now, because all it's going to be is is me complaining about that. And I just don't want to do it because it's just what is the point?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean? And also a lot of what's happening is being hidden and I don't like that, and I don't like having to constantly plead that case to people that, look, you're being misinformed. Yeah, Chuck, we heard you already. Nobody cares that. That's ultimately what kills me about all this is that nobody gives a crap. And that's really really starting to bother me, to be honest with you, Danny, is that look Epstein Files, Oh, people kind of give a crap, but not really because nobody's gonna get you know, there's gonna be no problem from it. Nobody's going to suffer from it. You know, you don't you don't want to go to war well, now we're at war. Anybody going to suffer for it? No, you didn't want your prices to be doubled, they are. Anybody going to suffer?
Speaker 7: Report?
Speaker 2: No, So you know what, nobody wants to hold anybody accountable. People want to just bitch about whatever bothers them directly, and they don't want news. And besides that, when it comes to the war, I can't give them accurate news coverage. It's not available. A lot of things are happening. If I tell you right now that you know, the Iranians have launched missiles into a whole lot more places than you're seeing on your media, and there's been a lot more firing, a lot more live action in that theater over there than anybody is reporting. All people are going to say is, oh, well, you just don't like Trump. I don't care anymore. It's not about Trump. I'm trying to tell you you're being lied to by your government again about a war in the Middle East again. And what do you want me to do?
Speaker 1: Say that?
Speaker 2: Every day? I give up. I really, when it comes to news right now, I give up because that's the only thing I want to talk about, and nobody wants to hear it, nobody cares, and nobody even cares that they're getting ripped off on a daily basis. So what am I supposed to do?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean, Danny, I know it sounds like I'm bitching you looking for an answer, but you know, what do you do with that?
Speaker 5: I care?
Speaker 2: I want to inform people, But what am I supposed to do when they don't want to be in form?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: And also I can't fully do it because everything is very much hidden at this point in time in my estimation, I mean, maybe I'm wrong. Tell me I'm wrong, Danny.
Speaker 3: You're not wrong? Yeah, I mean, I just I had a little chance. I was busy all day. I listened to Joe Kent interview and I want to thank him for his service, but I listened to it and it made me angry. Is he doing the right thing for resigning, Yes, but his explanation and who he was put in the blame. He couldn't blame one particular person. I mean, he's either scared he's a true believer, or what all he did was blame Israelis, which I mean he And what was so frustrating is he talked about how good their intelligence was and they just have these perfect answers everything like they were getting duped, you know. And I'm gonna be not only just critical saying, oh, you just hate trumpet Joe Biden when I defended his domestic policy, but I will never defend his foreign policy.
Speaker 2: Can't win.
Speaker 3: What Hamas did was horrific on October seventh. But the big problem was.
Speaker 2: Is that, Oh Okay, I did not cut Danny off. He just disappeared. I just want you guys to know that. But whatever he was about to say, yeah, he dropped right off, but I didn't cut him off. I just want that known. Look, I'm willing to hear anything out about this because quite honestly, yeah, I if I go you know, if I go live and I start talking about this and I focus on the war, I am going to say some stuff that is going to do me or anybody else no favors, because you know what, I am sick and tired of any of our foreign policy being influenced by Israel at all. I am not somebody who's you know, oh the Jews run everything, so therefore I'm not that guy. But really, at this point, if if this is what the price is and the potential price that we could pay for this. I have no desire as an American to support Israel zero and I don't want to go into that fight with everybody. I just don't.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I'm on here with a co host that I'm sure disagrees with that. You know that that that you know I should be like that. But I'm telling you, now, fuck them. I have no desire to back them up, or to or to even offer up our technology or anything else any further to them.
Speaker 3: You know what.
Speaker 2: They were attacked and they're an ally and we're supposed to yeah, okay, okay, but this was the was the hornet's nest we should not have kicked, and in my estimation, we're going to pay for this at some point in the near future. We are going to pay for this. And I don't think anybody who is in power has reckoned with that. See what I'm trying to avoid saying on my air, So you know, I'm trying to be respectful and silent about it at this point in time. But also I do feel we're being lied to. We have no accurate accounting of what has been done, why it has been done, and what has occurred. And I'm telling you now that if we only you know, had a small amount of bodies returned to us so far, excellent record by the military, because usually by mistake, we kill more people than that ourselves in an operation like this, so very low number of casualties has been reported. I don't I think that we we killed more people going into desert storm on our own accidents. If you don't believe me, look it up. That's where most of the casualties came from in the first couple of days of the action of Desert Shield turning into desert storm. And that's normal, you know, that's sop standard operating procedure for the military. We will accidentally kill our own guys doing stuff. You're telling me that we have been that efficient at this point, I think they're lying to us. I don't buy it. Now. You can call me wrong. I don't know anything. I didn't serve in the military, but I've been an observer of history, and I know that there's no way in hell we don't just killed more people by misadventure than what they reported so far in the past few weeks. And that's just one minor issue. That's not even a major issue here, you know, because lots of guys die and somebody hands them a folded flag to their family members. It happens all the time, and there is no acknowledgment. There is no count of that number and hers constantly, and I know that that's part of the deal, but doesn't mean that it's acceptable. And I hope to hell there is not a whole lot of those going on right now with nobody acknowledging it. Anyway, Danny came back, so I'm gonna put him back on and let him complete his point. But this is what I'm trying to avoid doing a news show. Imagine me doing this for an hour. You know, I'm gonna lose control. I'm gonna say stuff I should not say. I'm gonna get myself in real trouble if I say what I really think and feel about this situation. So I'm trying to restrain myself with not doing the news stories the past couple of weeks. I'll be back to it. I'll do some news, but at this point I am infuriated by the fact that we are engaged with Iran one way or another. Anyway, Danny, Uh, you dropped off. I don't know, no problem, but there you arregue about it.
Speaker 3: Well, let me put a little bit humorous and funny story. My my wife got in I was she didn't know I was on the phone and I was going to decline her call, and I accidentally pushed the on button and gave her an earful. So she just wanted to let me know that the bird feeder was her birds were hungry and I needed to go feed the birds. So so that that's why I dropped off. Have clumsy fingers. I heard the the about the standard Operation Desidure. You're right, because I know I served with some guys and they went ended up going to Desert Storm and they they they confided with me about friendly fire. I mean, you just when you're in battle, it's scary as hell, and stuff happens. People just jump. I mean, it's just it's just it's human nature, right. But the whole thing is is I listened to the Joe Kent interview and I hope this guy never I mean, I respect to be served. He's committed that he is and he did the right thing for Arizonna, but he still couldnot come to the reality. He's still protecting this tale. I mean, he's still drinking the kool aid. And and you know, I was infuriated when when Joe Biden like he was going to build a dock, and and and and and and here we stand up and he couldn't. He was blaming Israel, but he could not buy the fact that Trump all the money took from the atolsns, all the dark money, and who who's who's calling the shots? I mean, he's saying, well, they had to attack because there was an attack. Why don't you just sell Israel. You're on your own, You're on your own. This is this is a global disruption. None of these wars have worked. We've been in the perpetual state of war. If they solved anything, I'd be raw raw. If he came defending this country, I'd be raw raw.
Speaker 5: But I can't I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Well there, and look, here's the other thing. And this is what kills me about the common Trump supporter is that all along they told me, listen, he's the anti war guy. He's not going to keep getting us into these And look, I would take that as a positive point, but I kept saying it's not true because I see what's happening. And now you have proof of it, because how can you say that he's, you know, the anti war guy. Even he was saying, though you won't have me getting into, you know, things in the Middle East, you won't have me doing stuff like that. He said that from before he got elected the first time. And it's perfectly acceptable now that well, we had to do this, Okay. You know what, you could have actually engaged partially. You could have supported your ally without going full bore as a partner into Iran and decapitating the leadership. Okay, not to say that I'm in support of the Ayatola, It's just that if you're going to do that, you need to have a way of handling it afterwards. And have we not already learned from this cycle? This is what the biggest problem is. And again this is another reason why I'm not doing the news shows. We've already done this. Okay. I bring you back to Mohammad Mosadek, who was what a democratically elected, okay, secular leader. And what did we do us in the British intelligence groups went in there and made sure he got deposed. And what did we install the already deposed king? We brought his son in that's the guy, you know, historically is the Shaw of Iran. Then when the people decided to turn against him and throw him out, and they brought in the Molas, because that's who organized them, you know, nineteen seventy nine. I guess it was hostage crisis early on. You know what were they what were they screaming for? They wanted the Shaw to be returned to them so that he could face justice in Iran. He was in America and he was a Western educated guy that was installed and we also trained his secret police to Sabakh and why we, I mean the CIA and British intelligence. So we've done this already where we've installed this guy. Now that guy's dead, but now his son is there, this prince because remember the word shaw means king in Arabic and a few other racches. So the prince is the son of that Shaw, which is now Shaw. Three times that America will now be involved in encouraging to come and rule Iran again from out of exile, Western educated once again. So tell me again how Trump is different from the system, because he's repeating crap that we started in the fifties. Okay, he's going with that cycle let's reinstall another Shaw third times the charm. I guess this is why I can't do a news show right now, because it's all I see. I might I'm not going to lie to you, guys. I'd rather say nothing than lie to you. So this is all I see in my analysis, is this is the intelligence communities inserting themselves into diplomatic stuff and into foreign nation states where we have little to no business, regardless of whether there's supposed to be some sort of threat or not. You know what, there's more than one way to contain a threat without decapitating a regime, and you can innovate and create something new as opposed to going back to the same old bag of tricks. So you know, I'll repeat that every day if I do a new show. I can't stop because it's all I see. And I'm sorry. You could say, oh, you don't understand military. Okay, fine, I don't understand anything, But that is my intelligent analysis. That's the best I can do with it. And I don't see how people can totally invalidate it and be like, no, Trump had to do this, and you don't understand this is a new good thing. And I'm like good. Enjoy those prices, by the way, especially to one of the gas pump you were telling me was going down, which it wasn't. But enjoy all of that because we are going to pay for it financially. And here's the thing. If they really are capable of all of the boogeyman's stuff that they said that this nation state was capable of, ern guess what. We're gonna pay for this in blood too. And it hasn't happened yet. Like I said, I'd still believe without a doubt they are underreporting everything that is happening in real time on purpose. And some people would say, well, they have to do that, you know, for keeping the okay, fine, but that means I have nothing to report on. If the military is going to keep a secret, you don't expect me to crack it exactly, do you? I mean?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 2: And neither will you most of you unless you are somehow you know, listen, if somebody's listening to me who's in military intelligence, you have an advantage. Maybe okay, you might have access. But when I see Tulci Gabbert, you know, sitting up on Capitol Hill giving the answers, she gave this week, the head of our intelligence people doesn't know what's going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, exactly did you see her, John Ossoff, you're a senator.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 3: She could not get out of it.
Speaker 2: Well, that's what I'm talking about. Is Asoff and Asof is a moron. Listen, Asof is a moron. Okay, I'm gonna tell you that now. He is a Democratic dufist and he doesn't have all that. He's not slick, Okay, he really isn't. But here's the thing. In a psychological wrestling match with you know, the Director of National Intelligence, he beat her right there in public in five minutes. So you know, I know, be Pete loves her, but and you know BP, I'm all for BP taking her home or whatever, but I at this point in time, but she can't run anything at this point in time. And I look, maybe somebody's keeping her out of the loop because she's incapable of it, you know, I mean, I'm sorry, I just I don't see from the leadership. For sure, I'm hoping that there's some veterans who know what they're doing somewhere in the system that are going to you know, at least contain this mess, because if they don't, we will have World War three declared within a very short amount of time, is what I believe, because this is you know, they've already launched rockets here, rockets there, and maybe that's all they got. And if that's all they got and it's over with, then you know what, somebody was smart and they obviously cut it off at the pass. But I do not believe that is the case. Iran had allies, some of them very substantial. Iran had non nation state related allies, you know, and according to the Boogeyman concept of Iran being a global threat, you know, we should be just waiting for the explosions here in the homeland if that is true. And if not, you know what we're gonna do. We're gonna expose the Boogeyman finally, and I'll be happy with that. But I still say that we are not begun to pay a price for what's already happened. And I want to be wrong, so anyways, but but go ahead, Danny. I didn't mean to do that to you.
Speaker 3: It's just I, you know, I well, I'm sorry pushed the boot button, but it's really infuriating what's going on. But I don't you know, once you start start bringing soldiers back, yep, you know where you going to bribe that? You know, we've had a backdoor draft, the backdrop draft for almost fifty years. And I don't I don't think the youth and I don't think people realize well it from the wars and uh because a lot of I and this is not going to be good, not going to be good if it keeps going.
Speaker 2: And I want you to be wrong. You understand, I really do want.
Speaker 3: You to be wrong. I want to be wrong. I want to be wrong. I want to tell I want I want something to do with actually say amiya copa that heasy capable of doing that I would actually respect some of you know, I got it all wrong. I made a mistake. Ask for forgiveness mea copa. You know what, I don't think he's capable of it, and I don't think a lot of these people surround him are capable of that. You know what that Joe Camplin's really infuriated me.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing, right, Danny, Here's what I'm also willing to accept is that not Trump himself, but his people, if they are actually able to contain this without this, you know, spreading out and turning into something else. Like if we are not in a very serious bad position over the next couple of years because of this, if there is not serious fallout from it, I will be more than happy to say, you know what, the Trump people, as much as I really don't want to encourage, you know, a live fire shooting and human beings dying, maybe they did the right thing. I can accept that if that's the way it turns out. But for once, you know, this is not Afghanistan, this is not Iraq, this is not you know, oh gee, we just you know, maneuvered ourselves out of the way and let things happen in Syria. That it's not the same thing. And this is the one thing that I swear to God. It's been like thirty years that almost everybody, no matter what they were, from a neo kon to the war mongering liberal, have all looked at Iran and said one thing, we can't do screw with Iran because that's gonna be too big of a problem. I mean, they all seem to agree with this, And when I looked at it myself, sadly, I hate to go with the majority. But I agree too, this is not the hornet's nest to kick. Okay, containment, Yeah, sure, you want to limit them, Okay, you want to you know, be a little bit hostile, have a cold war with them sort of. I understand all of that, But what I do not understand is what's happening now. This is almost incomprehensible. And the fact that Trump and his and his leadership basically we're like, well, we didn't quite expect Iran to start firing back, is so eg I mean, unless we really are looking at some serious four dy chests where it's like, of course we knew what was gonna happen, but we're gonna pretend like we're stupid. Unless that's what's going on here. I can't I can't fathom why somebody would do this. I can't fa them. Why the United States?
Speaker 3: Yeah, sorry, we we we decapitated, We killed, We set their general Suamani, who was basically a war hero for that country. This guy was fighting isis this guy was fighting isis? They got set up to meet with an Iraqi leader to to actually negotiate some peace in some type of cooperation, and we set him up and we we assassinated him. Go look at the funeral for that general. Go look at the video of the funeral, and there must have been two billion people that poured out. You want to fight these people on their ground.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing about this. Well okay, but Dan, what mobile costs?
Speaker 3: What noble cause?
Speaker 2: But Danny, here's the thing. I wouldn't have made that move. But when when Trump made it, I objected to it because he's the one who's responsible for that right his his people, like you gotta say that it didn't spread out of control. There was a coup of missiles launched whatever, you know. They launched a couple of missiles feebly at a couple of military bases, and that was pretty much the response. Now, I don't know what it changed on the ground. I don't know if it made it more hostile or dangerous for our guys who were stationed over there. I don't know that. Because that hasn't been spread. Nobody wants to report about it, and even some of the guys that I know that are still in the military do not talk about what's going on in the Middle least they have not for the past couple of years. Even if I know they have a way to know a little bit, they will not share it with people like me. So what's happening is I think maybe Trump got away with that. It was contained, it didn't start to spread, It didn't cause so I could say, all right, well, maybe that was something that had to be done. Somebody in the intelligence community knew something that the rest of the world didn't. Maybe this guy was about to launch you know, you think that October seventh thing was bad, Maybe he was going to do something much worse to another ally or that ally again, or us directly. Maybe somebody knew something I didn't, and I can give the benefit of the doubt to that, and I accept it. Don't like it, but accept it. Right this, I don't see how this is acceptable or how there is not some kind of massive blowback for this. There has to be. I just don't see. Even if it takes five years and something goes down, it'll be like, well, that's directly related to the fact that we literally were participating in the bombing of Tehran with the Israelis. Even if it happens five years from now now, by then Trump might be dead or you know, in his third term. Who knows, but it won't matter to him. It might matter to some of us, you know, And I don't even if I'm not here in five years, but you might be, Dad.
Speaker 3: So I got too many obligations I have to be.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: I do too, But I'm just saying, look, I threw that in jokingly. My point is, you know, sure I did it, but five years from now, Frankie's sixteen too, and sure you know, if things get rough, you know, selective service does happen, Drafts do happen, could happen, especially if they're not reporting on bodybags coming home but they're still coming home, which I suspect is happening because you know, if you look at the way Hegseeth had, you know, clamped down on controlling information out of the Pentagon, as haphazard as it was. He also brought in some other people to do it. So we know we're not getting accurate reporting from the Pentagon. We know we're not going to get accurate numbers from the Pentagon, not externally. And that's me saying that hegsett is being competent at his job. The competent part of what be Eggseet is doing is probably that you.
Speaker 3: But no, So here's the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but but he could possibly do something competent with the whole rand, wouldn't help of others?
Speaker 1: Sorry, well yeah, here's the whole thing with the answer.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, hearing the assassinated leader, you don't think these arenas have been planning and preparing that we take the date and go there in the ground war after after Afghanistan, yeah, after Iraq and then ISIS is formed. Do you not think that they're playing the long game, like Okay, it's like, you know, now you're gonna you come and fight us. I think that they they're very much aware that we may not have the stomach for it. Well, because you're gonna have to put a lot of troops and you're gonna have to fight a very bloody war. And it's I don't know, We've already been the twenty first century. We've already spent eight trillion dollars, We've displaced millions, We've killed hundreds of thousands of Arabs, and even though the Iranians are not Arabs, they're Persians. And we have probably disabled tens of thousands of our soldiers and how many deaths of our soldiers in the twenty first century, and we're just we're just begging for it again. And anybody thinks that Trump was a piece nick he bombed the hell out of Afghanistan at twenty seventeen, I don't know if people have such short memories.
Speaker 2: No, but look, not holding anything against anybody's past. I'm just saying that this is the guy that I was being told for a long time that I'm an idiot because he didn't start anything new. Okay, well now what, well this had to be done, so no matter what, it's going to be justified, you know what I mean. And just like it was with Bush where it was like, why are we destroying Iraq? You know, well weapons of mass destruction? Well all right, but anyway, look, don't want to even relitigate that. I'm just saying this looks like, you know, new boss, same as old boss, and the pattern again where they were. But anyway, that's me And I want to give some time to Jimmy James because he's probably gonna want to tell me off, as I said, but you know, I don't get it. And when I the couple of guys that I know served over there during that twenty years in Afghanistan and maybe some in Iraq, and maybe they're not in the best shape anymore. From it. A couple of those guys have exactly the same objections that I do to it. And these are people that wore those uniforms. Then they're not that old. Now they're getting older. Uh, those that you know don't die in the meantime. Uh, you know, some of them are getting older and they're looking at this and they're going same thing that I'm saying. So I don't think it's crazy. I could be wrong, but I don't feel wrong about it, and I don't I don't and I don't for a second belief that we're being given even seventy five or sixty percent of the full picture of what's really happening. So, you know, I will contend that we're being lied to until proven otherwise. And like I said, some of that by necessity, I get it. You know, we're not going to tell them exactly what we're doing, but there's gonna be heavy consequences, and I don't think people realize that. And like I said, it could be over the next five years for something that happened over the past five weeks, you know, So anyway, Danny, I'm gonna put you on hold though. Try to talk to Jimmy. See what he's got to say, because I'm sure he's got something to say about all this. I really didn't mean to do it, but you inspired me to to to blur and stuff. No, it's okay, you know what.
Speaker 3: You inspired me to outre more positive stuff.
Speaker 2: No, I know, but I I appreciate you, man, I really do. And it's just that you and I will lock up on the He's like, oh, here's something I want to say, and I've got to jump up and be like yeah, because I just I can't help myself. But I've been trying to restrain doing a show on it because I I just don't want to, you know. Anyway, Hang on a minute, let's get Jimmy back on. Sorry, b Pete, I'm sitting here dominating the time. Do you have anything you want to add before I put Jimmy back on.
Speaker 1: No, this is one subject I'm not gonna comment on because I'm gonna piss everybody off, So I'll just state of my loansom here.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Okay, see you're you're doing what I've been trying to do, so you know what for tonight. B Pete definitely wins the more intelligent than Me contest by by a long shot. Because I'm saying stuff I probably should not even blur it out. It's not going to do anybody any favors.
Speaker 3: I know it.
Speaker 2: But I can't lie to you. I can't lie anyway. Jimmy, uh you're back on and you know you say what you want. We got a few more minutes left because we're going over. It looks like no Aaron tonight, so uh so I'm gonna go over a little bit to make sure we get to pull two hours in so Flor's yours, sir, which, by the way, I was having a lot of fun with the sea I was having a lot of fun with the sea monkeys conversation. I really appreciate that that's what you brought to the table. But you know again, I just opened it back up for you, specially go ahead and say what you want to say.
Speaker 5: Well, and the other Ryan issue, all right, this is unbelievable. The down the crats, the medium, just stop the same talking points. How can you be against removing that regime? It's just absurd And for all those confused and mixed up don't understand. Remind me of Chuck, explain cassis bell.
Speaker 7: I to me.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Well, here's what I can tell you. That regime was not removed.
Speaker 5: Then no, hold on, Chuck, do you know what cassis belli is?
Speaker 2: You know, I'll tell you. Role of war for the sake one Okay.
Speaker 5: Good, the t you throws the first stone?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 5: You know bell i means war, so I'll be I thought you would know that.
Speaker 2: Anyways, this is well, it goes to help out. It goes to the root word. Sorry, it goes to the root word rebellicos, which is belli, which is aggression. So it's actually the first aggression if you really read it carefully. So it's the first aggression or the first stone, and it's casting the first aggression. So that's how I understand that. Maybe I'm incorrect, but that's how I remember.
Speaker 11: Go ahead, sorry, well that sounds right if you're of direct translation.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it's basically Hugh throws the first stone. Now, in nineteen seventy nine, these Iranian Islamis, they did that when they captured our embassy staff. And it's been on and on and on ever since. Under Biden's whatever misadministration. I know for a fact the three Davy seals were murdered by those Iranian twats. All sorts of sailors marines were injured out in the high seats because of these clowns, and it is a clown nation. The fact that we've been putting up this for half a century is outlandish. It's about time that they were removed. And that is what has happened. I don't know where youth characters are getting your information, but the fact of the matter is the Ayatola is dead. The gay Atola is in exile in Russia. All the top fifty military people were blown the hell up the first day and every other there's knowing lot.
Speaker 11: And if they do pop up, we're going to kill them, you understand, Okay.
Speaker 5: Iran sign Iran anymore, they'll call themselves that the Islamic Republic is done. That's over with. So that's my I guess if you want to call it an opinion observations thoughts comments on that?
Speaker 2: All right, No, I just have a question, and I don't want to argue. I just got a question.
Speaker 5: You don't know, we don't need our discussion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good, let's try and keep it that way because I got a bad feeling that what I'm gonna say might not sit well with you. But anyway, I'm gonna do it anyhow, because why not. You don't think that previous to that takeover of the embassy that uh and and during the time when Nixon was in there, and during the time when others were in there, and during the time when the other Shaw of Iran was in there, that we were playing games over there with that regime when it was you know, allegedly led by the Shaw and all that. You don't think that that we bear any responsibility for blowback on that when we were supporting the Shaw, is what you're saying? Previous to that stuff that happened in the seventies, Is that how you see it?
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's how I see it. We had very little to do with the running of it. We had nothing to do with the running of that damn country. For one thing, the person we accepted as the right for run president of that country was murdered in the fifties. Okay, the Shaw just took over. He was already there as a constitutional monarch. He was supposed to just shepherd things through. Whatever he did. What he did, and the people that he targeted was communist in Islamic extremists. Okay, that's what the Shaw did. That's the people. Huh, the people who eventually took over. Yeah, so what what what was your You're trying to blame America as usual.
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't trying to blame America. I was asking you if we bore any responsibility for interfering with or supporting the regime of the Shaw or any of that previous to the nineteen seventies. That's all I asked, is an open question. If we bared any responsibility, to which you said no.
Speaker 5: Then the answer is no. Okay, we don't force anyone to do anything, and once they do do something, well, then we're going to take care of that issue.
Speaker 2: I see, all right again, not even offering a resistance of what you're saying. I asked an open question, all right, vpte Uh you probably don't want to comment right.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I think people at the beginning of your discussion, when you were talking about mosa dec and him being overthrown at that time, the Marxists were back in Mosadic and the CIA and whoever had left has to do with most of the deck being thrown out than people are trying to give credit for. I've watched a couple videos that were done by Iranians that were you know, that that studied their own history. I kind of take I take their opinions a little more value than what we've been told all these years about the CIA overthrowing most of deck, and they had very little to do with it. British movies had more to do with it than we did, and the actual Iranians had more to do with it than anybody. So, you know, unless we want to argue the whole thing from the beginning, but you know, I will say no, I don't think we deserve blowback for supporting the Shah in an area that the last thing we needed was an Islamic takeover of Iran. They were, as Jimmy said, they were institutional monarch. They had their own parliament in place that was trying to make decisions. If anything, what we did over there screwed it up even more. But for them to come in like they did in seventy nine take over our embassy, and since then you had the marine barracks and Beirut blown up. And I was watching the guys come to Wiesbaden Hospital from that when it happened and seeing the damage that was done, and when you have Kobar towers in Saudi Arabia that was blown up and all of the things that we had to deal with. You know, when we went into Iraq, Bush was originally going to go into Iraq, regardless when he came into office, they already had a plan in place. And this all goes back to Iraq supposedly trying to take out George HW. Bush and some thwarted plan that was in place. Then Bush and Cheney already had Iraq in their sites when they were elected. They had a plan in place. Right nine to eleven happened, and because uh ben Laden was in Afghanistan, they had to go to Afghanistan first. Once they got going into Afghanistan, then they moved into Iraq. And back then at that time, even the Israelis told the Bush administration Iraq is not your problem. You need to worry about Iran, and the Bush administration blew them off, bullshit, We're going into Iraq. They were going after my daddy. We're gonna do We're just gonna take them out. And we spent twenty years there for no damn reason.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Same thing with Afghanistan there for.
Speaker 5: No re' you're absolutely right out one thing. If we were going to do something on we're there, we hit the wrong country. We should have went after Iran and not Iraq.
Speaker 1: The whole time we were in Iraq, we were dealing with faction from Iran supporting the Iraqis with IEDs and and they're small militia groups in Iraq fighting us. We should have done what we did. We should have We were going to go in Iraq to get rid of Saddam Hussein.
Speaker 7: We did that.
Speaker 1: We should have got the hell out. We spent twenty years fighting the Taliban to turn right around and let them take right back over. We wasted a lot of money, a lot of time, and a lot of people. We should have gone after Iran. Then they have been they have been money, creating more hats content in the entire Middle East that they should have been taken out long before we went in that. Now now I'm not going to comment on what's going on now. I mean I don't I don't have the knowledge or the ability or the intelligence to back up what's going on. What's going on is going on. We've got to deal with it, okay. But for this Joe Kent clown that comes out now, his ass resigned because he was about to be fired. He was already under an investigation for leaking his shit to Tucker Carlson and his buddies last year when we bombed him, and that's what caught him cut out of the loop. They basically quit inviting him to the damn intelligence meetings because they knew he was leaking shit and he got they in fact, they even called him on it. We know you're leaking, watch your back. He went ahead and resigned to get ahead of this thing. And now he's making the rounds of the neo Nazi podcast association with Tucker and all the damn rest of him. Candae Owens. He's going to be visiting all of them for the next two week. Then you're going to see him come out be affiliated with some group and he's gonna be doing the same damn thing they're doing. It's all an operation. There's money behind it. For he has done a complete one to eighty from where he was six months ago. Seven months ago. Now he's sitting there saying, oh, we don't have the intelligence and all this. I'm got into an extended argument on Twitter over the fact that the IEAE, the International Atomic Energy Association connected with the UN in dis believe was September put out US study that they've got sixty percent in Richmond on their uranium and with their training partners are North Korea, Russia and China. How long do you think it's going to be before they would have the capability for a ballistic missile. It's just a matter of time. So this is the this is the International Atomic Agent. The same guys that went through and said, oh well, they didn't have weapons of destruction in a well based on what Saddam was doing. He made it look like to everybody that he had him but he didn't.
Speaker 2: Now we have.
Speaker 12: Questions this I ask, do you remember during that one second Jimmy, well, Jimmy hang on, let me let me let him, Yeah, let him finish and then and then you can ask your question.
Speaker 13: Now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So now we have an U N agency saying that they are capable of achieving a nuclear weapon. Joe Kent is sitting there saying, oh no, the Israelis gave us bad and that information didn't come from the Aralis. It came from the u n's own atomic organization that went in there and said, there are weeks away from being able to put together a missile. Now, what was your question, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Because I got an interesting question for you.
Speaker 1: I have a question.
Speaker 5: It does really Now, what's the question to Chuck? If it was for me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, No, it's for both of you, actually, because the way I feel is that the listener's just heard three very different variations on what we're looking at here historically and currently, and so I want to ask the two of you just one simple question and just see if we can find a point of agreement, because look, I can agree with half of what be Pete said. You know, I disagree with you, Jimmy, but I'm not offering an argument. I just wanted you to get it out because I wanted to hear the whole rationale. So I have a question for each of you, and it's something that I didn't hear either one of you address, and I just wonder what your thought is on it because I find it particularly aggravating currently, and that is that we are nowhere near getting even a remotely clear picture of what's actually happening right now. Uh so that's my contention that we don't know the extent of how far this is already spread out, exactly what the response has been, or anything else. Jimmy seems to think that the regime is decapitated, done gone, and completely crushed. I don't believe that. But okay, fine, uh we can disagree there. But here's the thing. Do you believe, Jimmy, that we're getting a full spectrum of what's actually happening on the ground there, not to the point where you know they didn't danger anybody or anything. But I want you to be each asked that question.
Speaker 5: I don't think you are. I don't think you are getting the correct information or Danny.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no no, let me clarify. No, let me clarify, Jimmy, let me jesus, let me clarify the air force.
Speaker 5: If the navy's destroyed, not going.
Speaker 2: To address my point.
Speaker 5: If clarify that eight of the population is against them, how do you think they're winning? Exactly at this point, they're shooting off like a dlowna day, No proble, no problem.
Speaker 2: I can't clarify my question, Okay, because obviously I didn't make it clear enough. What I'm getting at is not me or Danny or some other No, I'm talking about altogether what's being reported in general, not just what somebody's choosing to read. Jimmy, I'm talking about what's available. Do you believe that a lot of that is not being shared with the world, that is being kept very much undercover while this is happening. Not what in source I'm using, none of that. I don't care best sources, your sources or Fox News, I don't give a shit. I'm talking about. Do you believe that the actual facts are getting out of this situation so that we have an accurate picture of what's happening being presented to the world, Not me, not Danny, not b Pete. You do, yes, Okay, that's what I want to do. Okay, that's what I want to know. That's what I wanted to know. Okay, So you believe that we're getting accurate information? Cool?
Speaker 9: B P.
Speaker 2: Do you believe that we're.
Speaker 5: Getting I believe I'm getting good information.
Speaker 2: I don't know about you, Okay, but that's not that's not the way The question is. The question is is it available? Is it available?
Speaker 5: I think if I'm getting it. Obviously. If I'm getting it.
Speaker 2: There you go. You believe it is. Okay, So the answer for you is yes. So BP I ask you the same question. Is the accurate information available for what's happening right now? How about that.
Speaker 1: It's not available. It's not available on US media outlets. I'm not an example. We've got this problem in the Strait of Horror moves. Okay. Iran says they're gonna shut it down. Well, they haven't been able to shut it down. But you hear in American news, Oh, Europeans are all against it. They're not going to do anything. France isn't gonna do anything. Great Britain's not going to let us use their airfields, although we did have bombers take off from Great Britain just the other day, which I find strange you're not seeing that in the news. The thing is, there's five European countries that have already everybody says, oh Europe's against the Europe's against it. Five European countries have already Norway being one of them. I think Finland is the other that have said we're willing to do what we have to do to help the situation. So that's five European countries that you're not hearing on American news saying yes, we will do what we can to help in that situation. So you've got American media saying, well, Europe's cutting us off, and you've got the BBC, well, Europe wants no part of this, it's not our war. France says, well, it's not our war, or fuck France, They're nothing but surrender monkeys any day. Damn way, we don't need the fucking the help.
Speaker 2: Agreed.
Speaker 1: But there are countries that are willing to support the United States and Israel in what they're doing. You're just not seeing it on the US news. You've got to go and look for this stuff. You've got to find these stories.
Speaker 5: Out there that.
Speaker 1: With Iran.
Speaker 5: Came out to support. But because.
Speaker 2: All right, hang on, Jimmy, let let me Pete finish and then I'll get final words from everybody.
Speaker 1: Good, Al Jazeera has to support it because Katar got bombed by Iran. Of course, that's one thing that a lot of people don't take notice of. When we started hitting them hard. Iran attack, they talk about Israel has attacked seven of its neighbors in the past so many years. In one day's time, Iran attacked eight of their names by just flippantly throwing missiles out there as a damn panic. Well, if we're going out, we're taking everybody with us. So they started slinging missiles everywhere. That's been the problem with Iran all along is they have been forementy disruption everywhere in the Middle East with their money as much as they can. Now we're not getting this stuff out of Iran because there's no communications there. Elon Musk is trying to provide starlink. They're trying to get munitions and weapons into the right group. Even the Kurds are sitting up there in the north going it ain't time yet, but we're ready to go in. We're just waiting for the right moment. So yeah, I think there's intelligence, there's news out there that you can get that you can put some trust behind. But you're not going to see it on the US media. You're not going to see it in the BBC or anything coming out of Great Britain.
Speaker 2: Okay, fair enough. And the thing is you always got to remember with Al Jazeera tar is affected, then guess what you're going to see it on Al Jazeera, doesn't matter what it is, because that's where they are. Uh you know that that's that's always been the thing, Like, yeah, good.
Speaker 1: One thing I want to people to take note of if they're listening in you look at the just the past six months, from August of last year till today. Look at the one and eighty degree turn that you see coming from the Neo Nazi Podcast Association. Yep, Tucker Carlson, Candice Owens, Megan, Kelly, Sawn, Ryan, all these people are pulling one eighties from exactly what they were saying just six months ago. There's money behind this, there's an operation in place to discredit this thing as much as possible. And of course you've always got the Jews are responsible for everything. You've got that faction. You've got to deal with a bigger, bigger plat form. The right wing is turning neo Nazi in front of everybody, and nobody has said a damn thing about it. Complaining. I'll tell you it's the part I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a perfect encapsulation. When you see Nick foent As making Alex Jones cry on his own platform that that's what's going on right now. So yeah, when it comes to the right wing podcast, you know ecosphere, you're right on point. And Al Jazeera is one of those things that I only consider it to be a reliable source in very rare instances. But you know, occasionally they come up with some interesting stuff, but really, only when guitar is involved do you get, you know, full spectrum, like, holy crap, this is going on as far as I'm the.
Speaker 1: Same thing with Saudi Arabia, You're not going to get anything out of Saudi Arabia unless it's you know, you think about this, Saudia Arabia early QUI with the Israelis against the Iranians for the past couple of years, right, and then when October seventh happened, they pulled back. But here's the problem. Saudi Arabia has already said, and they have been saying it for the past twenty years. If Iran gets a new we're next, because we're not about to let those assholes have them on our own.
Speaker 2: No, they will not.
Speaker 1: Shows you the difference between Saudi Arabia and Iran, well.
Speaker 2: But Saudi Arabia would be you know, obtaining it for self preservation, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean absolutely, that's what that number one enemy is that she is in Iran.
Speaker 2: Right, So yeah, I think a lot of people go, oh, it's the same No, this is not the same thing. Iran is not Saudi Arabia. It's a different circumstance. Not saying I love either of the regimes, but you know, it's a matter of degrees of horrible.
Speaker 1: And I'm gonna make one comment as an end to my talk on this war.
Speaker 2: Okay, and then I want to get this. Yeah, I want to get everybody's final I want to get everybody's final thoughts. After you do that, if you don't mind, go ahead, all right, but.
Speaker 1: Just this one point. If Israel didn't exist, you would still have mass mayhem in the Middle East between all of these factions fighting for power. You saw it in Goza, you saw it in Lebanon, you saw it in Syria. Now you're seeing in Iran. Now, Saudi Arabia is going to do everything they can. They've got the money right now to be able if they want a nuke, they can get a nuke. They have enough fingers in the pie around the world that they can get the technology and do it. So just take or Israel out of the equation. Even if they weren't there, we'd be dealing with this inner faction between between the PLO, between the FLP what is it, the Front for Liberation of Palestine, Hesba lah Hamas, Oh crap, what's the other group there? In Gaza An you have the Druze militia in Lebanon. You have twenty different factions just between Syria, Lebanon, and Gaza and Jordan that basically, and don't even you know, we're not even talking about the Egyptians get into it where the Brotherhood is headquartered, right, So, even if Israel wasn't there, we'd be dealing with these issues between all of these factions fighting for oil, money and for power, plain and simple. So the fact that we're involved in it now is not because of Israel. I said last week that they found an opportunity to strike when they did because they had an opportunity to wipe out two layers of leadership at the head of Iran through the theocracy end of things. They took them all out at once. They took out the first row, they took out the second row. They've gone as deep as three and four people in the command structure. Of what's going on in Iran, and until we start seeing some internet access and reporters being able to get in there. Basically, what you're dealing with are people that are broadcasting through a starling or some other method from their living rooms, trying to let people know what is going on. Fair Enough, I don't think this is going to blow into World War III. I don't think it's going to go that far. But you're going to see a lot more people involved in Iran. Like I said, you've got a courage sit up north. They've been going for two weeks now saying we're going in. It's just a matter of when's the right time to do it. Now is not the time, but we're ready. You got factions like that all over that are ready to just move in and take up the power vacuum.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the only thing that I would add that nobody brought up at all during this whole discussion, and that is that Pakistan. You know, there's a good example of a nation at war with itself and created because it was at war with this mother nation to begin with, a nuclear power is currently engaged in, you know, actively fighting with one of its neighbors. So you know there's that too. No, not just that, No, no, no, they're they're not just Kashmir and all that. That's you know, ongoing, that's perpetual. But outside of that, they're actively engaged with somebody else. Right now. You should really take a look at that, because I'm telling you I disagree with you about this could spread into something else, but only time will tell which one of us, you know, is correct about that. So I want to get to everybody's final thoughts and do that. I'll start with Jimmy because I cut him off just so he could finish, but I'll bring him back on and Danny still on hold. So I want to give each of them a chance to throw something in here at the end and say what they want to say on their way out the door, and then we'll close out this Friday night open mic on the oceli dot com radio network, and hopefully you guys, you know, got something out of all this. I've tried to allow various points of view that I don't necessarily agree with to be fully heard. I hope that's appreciated on some level, but otherwise, you know what, I don't feel good about any of this anyways. It's just me saying that. I guess, and maybe Danny will find out in a minute, but I'll go to Jimmy first. So, Jimmy, you're back on your final thoughts for the week.
Speaker 5: Well rest in peace, Chuck Norris.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, forgot to even bring that up. Jimmy. You're right, Chuck Norris passed away.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I find that a lot more heartbreaking than the eye a Tola Dyan. I like Chuck Norris, Yeah, so did I. Well, rest to peace.
Speaker 2: Exactly. You know what, I love Chuck Norris. I loved it when he did the whole thing, and even in the movie where Bruce Lee killed him, I thought was great. You know how what was it, Lone Wolf McQuaid. I enjoyed that. I never got into Texas Ranger or whatever that that TV show was, But I liked the Chuck mon Norris movies. I watched all the Missing in Actions. Uh, you know, I dug Chuck Narris. There was that one where he was a kickboxer, if I remember correctly, It was like in the seventies and he like, you know, somebody threw a gigantic box of cocaine at him that he kicked in midair and broke, I mean, all kinds of wacky stuff. Chuck Norris legend no longer among us, will continue to be a legend. So there's that to consider. Meanwhile, Danny from California, your final thought for the week, sir, Yeah, r.
Speaker 3: If Chuck Norris entered the dragons, Yeah, it was when I was a child. I really enjoyed all them Bruce Lee movies. There's there's many points in opinions, and I can glean something that I could agree with some aspects from all the callers. There's some things where I probably would strongly disagree, right, but I just my prayers for peace.
Speaker 5: I agree with you.
Speaker 3: I do not have a good feeling what's going on. And this is not the first time it's happened. I wish it would be the last, so I wish everybody.
Speaker 2: Well, there you go, Danny, and look, I can't agree with your sentiments anymore. I can agree with parts of what all everybody said, but in total, no, we got at least three very different opinions about what's happening and what has happened. But we can all agree, I think, VPTE. I don't know if you will, but let's see, I think we can all agree on a rest in power at least for Chuck Norris because he was kind of a cool guy. I mean, he wasn't Bruce Lee, but definitely cool. And I'll never forget that movie where he like kills the black belts, you know, Bruce Lee kills the black belt that was sent to assassinate him. I think it was entered the Dragon. Maybe he just like, you know, like gets angry and throws the black belt on top of like Chuck Narris's body after he kills him, which Bruce Lee was probably capable of killing anybody who wanted to with his bare hands. But anyways, but that was a movie and so was missing an action and so was you know, Lonemoth McQuaid and so on and so on. Anyways, be Pete your final thoughts for the week, sir.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm about neck deep in the NCAA Tournament basketball tournament going on March Madness. We've got it for another couple of weeks, but been some upsets. I'm looking to see if Duke can go all the way, and it would be nice. I doubt they're gonna do it. They'll probably do like every year and choke at the quarterfinals. So other than that, I was everybody a good week. Support your Focal food banks. Go to Achellie dot com and hit the donate button. Every little bit helps and we'll see everybody next week. Oh thanks for Jimmy and Danny for calling in right.
Speaker 2: Right back to you, Chuck, Hey, I appreciate all of that. Lately, nobody has been hitting the donate button. It looks like unless there's something not getting through. But I did put the cash app also in the show notes as another option. I still have the Ocelli cash app. They didn't take it away from me yet, so you know, I don't know why I'm getting everything taken away, but it's still available. So yeah, it'll be there in the show notes, especially when I released the podcast. But you can check I think the past couple also you'll see that it's on there, and do appreciate it. I got a few things I gotta do soon, so hoping that the funds will be there, and I'm doing my best to do that. You know, and I didn't even get to talk about my recent re entry into following sports. I'm trying to take a lead from VPT. He seems so happy when he's following these different sports. Now, I'm not going to follow college sports. I hate it. I don't like basketball. I'm not a big football guy. Missus Oh watches football. But you know what, I'm starting to follow the Mets, and I know I'm gonna get disappointed. I know I'm going to get my heartbroken because the Mets, but they got some young players look good. They got the possibility they might go after some high end pitchers. I'll be really happy if I see that. And Opening Days just a short time away. Matter of fact, Danny's still on the line. I gotta check this, Dan, Danny, do you you still follow baseball? Yes? Okay, so I'm not crazy for feeling pretty good about what the Mets are putting together. I think maybe you don't follow them, but I'm sure you've heard about some of what's going on, and I have a feeling. I even said it on Twitter that they might go after Skeens, and they might even I mean, you know, as crazy as that sounds, they might go after Skiens in school bol, which I think would be a hell of a thing and would put them in real contention, like right away if they got one or both of those guys because each of them has trouble with their arbitrations and this and that, and I'm like, I say, I'm just re entering following baseball. But you know, like I said, I see that VP gets so much happiness out of it, and I'm trying to collect the cards with Frankie. So I mean, it's just kind of dragging me back in to after not following very closely for years and years. I might follow my Mets and get my heart broken again because remember we've only won two series sixty nine and eighty six, and every other year it's a collapse. Yeah, the whole week exactly the Wei, the Wei from when I was a little kid and I followed it and I thought it was part of my life. Yeah, exactly. See how stupid it sounds, all right, DN, So my team as only one in sixty nine and eighty six, the whole thing, Yeah, that's not true, just not for the Mets. I tried to play baseball. That was That was imagine the blind kid trying to play baseball, if.
Speaker 1: Nothing else, for the sense of community. Everybody needs to have a team they follow.
Speaker 2: There you go. So I'm I am trying to re enter following the Mets. Anyway, Danny, I want to let you know that, and you and I will be able to talk baseball hopefully this season.
Speaker 3: So okay, hopefully, Yeah, there'd be a white choice. They got those guys.
Speaker 2: Pitchings, Yeah they pitching, they acquired some. But if they get one of the stars or two of the stars, I'm going to be real excited. I'm just saying. And they haven't said there, they haven't said they're going for it, but it looks logical to me with the amount of stuff they got on the farm, that they got too many players that they can't put on the the you know, on the major league roster. So I don't know anyway, enough of that. There goes my final word. I'm getting lost in baseball a little bit to try and decompress from the rest of the ugliness in the world. So and baseball cards and you know what, I don't care goofy. Fine, anyway, Danny, talk to you next week, and all of you guys who are listening. Uh, I hope you got something out of this tonight, and you know, find some joy if you can.
Speaker 13: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the Great National Transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island armed with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 7: For more information, the War State, dot.
Speaker 4: Com allionaire.
Speaker 14: As dress and jobs, don't just one time around, don't be j B b of.
Speaker 1: No no.
Speaker 14: No wild a small as drunken free, constricts alive regulated lad.
Speaker 4: I never been.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 15: Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that will open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in Nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 2: Wallstreet Stream, Dott wall Street, Windows dot Com dot Com. Michael Swanson, the brilliant author of the War State, gives you the benefit of his knowledge. Wallstreet Streamno, Dott, go there, now go there, now go there.
Speaker 7: Now dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 5: Revelation through conversation.
Speaker 4: Relation conversation. You are the effect revelation conversation. Let's be live
Speaker 1: O Chilly dot Com