Speaker 1: Enjoy these back to back classic Forbidden Knowledge News episodes. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Alborealist. He is host of Forum for Realists, where he features conversational, in depth interviews with the most interesting authors, scholars, researchers, and free thinkers of today, exploring obscure, anomalist and system critical topics within history, culture, philosophy, science and politics. Al welcome back. How you doing?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 3: Is that.
Speaker 4: Since a question?
Speaker 2: Always just always sincere always saving?
Speaker 4: Okay, not too well? Not too well.
Speaker 2: I just came from Greece, been there almost a week, and now I'm going tomorrow to my hometown. I don't live where I'm from, so you managed to catch me between trips.
Speaker 4: Not pleasure.
Speaker 2: I wasn't lying on the beach, and I'm deprived of sleep, so I have.
Speaker 4: To warn everyone.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I appreciate you taking time in your situation and travel and everything, so we'll try and keep it around an hour. I know you trying to rest up a bit, so again, I really appreciate you coming, and I'm looking forward to what we're going to get into today. I've done plenty of shows about this, and it's something that I think is very important for many to understand, especially those that are in a very religious space that tend to be indoctrinated by the programs of Abrahamic religions. And we're gonna get into the origins of these and how they've been used for power and control since the dawning of these spiritual systems. So I'm very interested to hear. I know you've been doing some research and looking into this before we get into it, though it's been a little while since you've been on. Just remind me the audience a little bit about yourself and let them know where they can find your work.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just going to say one more thing, and that's a disclaimer. If this show, because I have low energies, If this show isn't at part with what they usually get from you, it's all on me, Okay, blame me. So anyway, Yeah, my show is not too different from yours. It's kind of in the same ballpark at least it overlaps a little. But we, like you said before we went on, we cover a lot of different things and these days, yes, I'm looking into religions and stuff. Find it fascinating. I'm a history buff like you. But this part I haven't covered too much, so I don't know. It's always risky.
Speaker 4: You know, when COVID came.
Speaker 2: We lost some followers if we took a particular position, and they don't come back because people will never want to admit that they're wont same way that this Israel Palestine thing. If you actually say straight, I'll go against the mainstream, which is to celebrate the Nazis of today. Bump people counsel you, and they will definitely do it if they learn that both Islam, Christianity, and Judaism are all hijacked, are not similar to the origins. Well, hopefully my who's left to pagans.
Speaker 1: Well hopefully my audience is well aware of this. I've been discussing this for a very long time, and they know how I feel about organized religion. So I'm pretty sure my audience would be on board with a lot of what you have to say. And even if they aren't, I think it's important we speak these truths, and those that are ready to hear it are going to gravitate towards it, and those that don't want to hear it, they're probably not ready anyway. So it's probably not for them, and that's the way I look at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I so totally agree right on, So.
Speaker 1: Where should we start when looking at the history of the biggest power structure in the planet, the Abrahamic religions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so they go back to Abraham, right, and they all share heroes up until I guess, up until Jesus, and then we lose the Jews, and then up to Muhammad we lose the.
Speaker 4: Christians.
Speaker 2: But interestingly enough, Islam was actually no let's let's let's go further back. So Judaism had degenerated big time already before Jesus time. And the Pharisees, who are the bad guys in the Bible, they are more or less the roots of today's Jews.
Speaker 4: But it decayed.
Speaker 2: Once more after the sacking of Jerusalem in year seventy. So there's been two huge destructions of Judaism, and every time what comes from the Ashes is further removed from what it once was. Now, interestingly enough, Jesus was not a Christian. Of course, most people who can think realize that the word Christian was coined. I think it's like two hundred after Christ. He was a Jew, but he wasn't any Jew. He was initiated into in fact, his bloodline as the disposine in the family of Jesus, both before and after. Because Jesus bloodline is known. There's actually four or I can I can read you the sources to his bloodline that exists.
Speaker 4: I'll get back to that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so he was on both sides. We have his genealogy and he goes back to prominent original Jews, both in terms of royalty and spirituality. So he and others because it wasn't a person cut in his time.
Speaker 4: He was a rabbi.
Speaker 2: His brother was actually of bigger prominence, at least after the crucifixion and probable exile. So they were running the a parallel Jewish movement that wanted to restore Judaism back to its originality. Now, if you go watch christ Conspiracy, you'll get some of that there. Their their focus is on animals rights and vegetarianism. They're coming at it from that angle. They're not so concerned about theology and history and philosophy, but enough that you will pick up. So I do recommend that they have They front some excellent scholars like James Tabor and the Dead Sea Scroll guy.
Speaker 4: I'm blanking on his name. I hope he forgives me. Still alive ninety over ninety years old.
Speaker 2: He wrote the books, the standard Books about James, the Just Brother of Jesus Eisenman, I think yeah. And there's also some decent like there's blogging. Theology is a good YouTube channel I recommend so you can find what I'm saying. Isn't that obscure and unknown? Really, even though most people haven't been exposed to it. It's like, if you're a really good student of this type of history theology patristics, you kind of know much of what done are we going to talk about today? So it's not I'm not claiming exclusive knowledge or channeled revolutionary information, but I think we should highlight it because it's high time in these days we're living in now where truth is having a renaissance. Everything is being re examined. Everything is on the table except flat Earth. So why not also go there here and look? Any Christian listening has to ask themselves, Ah, if Jesus was not born of a virgin, if Jesus did not die on the cross, would that ruin your religion? If it does, your religion is a sham to begin with you're just following someone because of some miracle stuff. For me, I respect Jesus just as.
Speaker 4: Much, if not more.
Speaker 2: If those two things I just said, we're not true. If if if he's a human, which part of Christianity claims heart claims is, we will not even go into the trinity paradox because we won't have time. But let's say he's a human and God. Just to please those who believe he's some kind of a god, I mean, we are all having the God spark in us anyway, So but you should you should be into Jesus because of what he represents and yeah, stuff like that. So anyway, so he wanted to restore and this these scenes were a part of this. They were called nazarenes. They had just like the templars had a huge organization with many departments. You had military templars of course, you had banking templars. You had templars who were farmers, you had templars who were philosophers or in spiritual.
Speaker 4: Same with these.
Speaker 2: So nasarenes were another word for or another section of this Jewish branch that Jesus belonged to.
Speaker 4: And so when.
Speaker 2: He's called Jesus, he's actually called Jesus the Nasarene. Okay, not Jesus from Nasaret. That's a bullshit translation. Don't take my word for anything. Look into it. Nasaret didn't exist until two hundred years after Christ. And at any rate, he was born in Bethlehem, wasn't it, which is far from Nasaret. So he's Jesus the Nazarene, which means that he's initiated into the Nazarene order. Now it's the different names. There's the Abbionites, which they were called often referred to after that, they seems the Nasarenes. It's all more or less the same stream. And they represented the true spirit of Judaism, and they wanted to get rid of the corruption.
Speaker 4: The animals, slaughter.
Speaker 2: There's been fakery in Judaic religion, like, for example, they put in sacrifice sacrifices. They were originated against it. Jesus was obviously against it because he belonged to this original So I'm really doing a long, huge, complex story, very very short here. It's like you're reading what the movie is about. That's what you Otherwise we will go on for two hundred hours, right, So that's what we're doing here, and almost done with my runt. So interestingly, we could discuss whether Jesus survived the crucifixion or not. It's not an important Let's say he died from the crucifixion. It doesn't change much because what happened was that the religion or the I don't even know I a should call it religion, the movement, the thing he started, got crushed, hijacked and crushed by the Christians, and what we call Christianity today should be called poor list.
Speaker 4: It's nothing to do with what they were like.
Speaker 2: The first church after Christ either died or exiled, was headed by his brother James Yorkov, James the Just, who said that if you just changed one law, you changed them all.
Speaker 4: So he was.
Speaker 2: They were very they were hardcore, almost fundamentalist, and or I should have very devoted, very principled, very real. For then this was it wasn't power games, et cetera, like the Pharisees and stuff. But even though the Pharisees and the corrupt, the degenerate version of Judaism was the biggest problem.
Speaker 4: Up to.
Speaker 2: Jesus death and sometimes after. Who really within the final hill of of the real original Christianity was Paulism Paul.
Speaker 4: Or Saul.
Speaker 2: He was a who are Roman you who were hunting Christians for as his It's a mercenary right as his job. And I've olver said, look, if you want to eradicate Christianity, what's more effective hill one in one person that you're never going to cover your entire life, how much impact will you.
Speaker 4: Do or.
Speaker 2: Screw up the whole movement? Just hijiacted take it over. So, whether he intended that or not, that's what he did. The original Christians, the Church in Jerusalem, etc. Referred to him as all the liar, so also called him the Satan. He himself did try to kill James, and he was He was a follower for a little while. Remember he never met Jesus, and it seems that he was an enemy of several of the disciples. He needed to undermine whoever was around with authority, the real disciples and apostles and the first Church and the Disposini, which was the family of Jesus was a big family. Now, of course here we could introduce that element that people just can't handle, that Jesus may have a children, but we don't even need that for the Disposini is the extended family even so brothers, sisters, uncles, etc. So now, okay, we can swim in on anything I've been mentioning, but I want to include in Sloan before before I. So it seems that already in a year one hundred, the Polism religion, which actually is a pagan religion. Paul is the one who introduced the virgin birth. He introduced the Trinity, not actually but the source for it. He introduced the Crucifixion and the ascension to heaven. And all these elements are not new, they are taken from pagan religions. Okay, So he was just using what's already out there in many religions, putting it in and or if you don't believe that, then it's the biggest miracle of all is that all these aspects of Jesus that are so paranormal are identical to earlier.
Speaker 4: Avatars.
Speaker 2: So, but he was charged to spread Christianity among the gentiles, and it's a non starter if you had to be Jewish to become a Christian. So he wanted to get rid of this. He wanted to get rid of the whole strict Judaism. In fact, he wasn't even a traditional Jews actually not traditional because Jesus and James Judaism is a real traditional one. But he wasn't even a mainstream Jew, so he put in pagan elements like this. You know how Christianity is super syncretistic.
Speaker 4: There's so much.
Speaker 2: Philosophical, spiritual, historical that's shared with other religions back then, Methraism, anything, and so he is behind that. And I would say there's three people who's behind modern Christianity. Who designed it? It was first Paul, then Constantine, and then Erineus the church Father. Those three should be credited with this creation of what has become Christianity since then. Now, one more thing was the Islam, so shock or above all shook. Islam started out as because as they crushed in three one was Nikael. There was two church meetings, the last one three twenty five, I think in three ninety five. By then it was over. By year four hundred, they started hunting down real Christians and also deviations of Gnostics, everything like Nestorianism, all sorts of There were so many Christian directions and the one we know today wasn't the biggest one, but it was the one that was backed by the power and so after the last church meeting that's on Constantine. So after who wasn't a Christian? I think it was Methrus, yes.
Speaker 4: From us.
Speaker 2: So after the last church meeting, not the last, but the one in three ninety five, the lost of those two, it was really over. There were pockets of Ebionites and other original groups that survived. And one of them, and many of them became as they became persecuted, would you tend to become extremist fanatic? And one of them was led by Muhammad. Now he's not like a true representative of original Christianity because he himself he pulled a poll right, he went into a cave and he met Gabriel, And now I'm renewing stuff. Fine, I mean, no religion is static anyway. All religions always are in development and evolution. So I guess it comes with a territory. But so he had his own spin on it. Now, interestingly, his nephew Ali which means light, was his close confidant and was writing down everything he said and stuff. And then there was this other dude. I forgot, I'm not an ext built on Islam and Muslims listening in people with Muslim background. I'm gonna mockingly look down upon my ignorance here, but they all know who I'm referring to, the uncle or something. He was a military man. So after Muhammad died, he had completed the Koran, but he wasn't issue published or released among the people yet. Ali was charged with that task. But unfortunately this is the military branch of his because you know, when you're they were a war, they had to war to survive, et cetera. So they took over and they threw out, They cast out Ali, who was supposed to be the who was the assigned successor.
Speaker 4: Ali is the.
Speaker 2: Is the origin to the Islamic You know, Islam has as many versions as Christianity and the Judaism too. It's not like one thing and then a few small rebels. No, they've all been very complex. But in Islam Shia today it's two big ones, three if you want to include soufish.
Speaker 4: But there's more than that.
Speaker 2: I'm just doing the simple newspaper headline version. And so Shia is from Ali, and Shia is the persecuted one. Today everyone is ganging up with Sonny to crush Shia, even though all terrorism comes from Sonny, all mysticism comes from Shia, not all, but most. So it's very interesting. It's like we are ganging up with Paul to crush Jesus, you understand, or James Sonny.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that there was a much earlier form of Judaism which wasn't corrupted, and a lot of Christianity stems from these pagan beliefs. Would you say that a lot of the Abrahamic religions is just bits and pieces of these earlier Judaic and pagan practices.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good question. I'll chew on that while I just complete the Muslim thing. I just want to say about this uncle that they took the Quran after they threw out Ali, and they made revisions to it and then they published it. That's why I think Islam today is so easy to be manipulated as a warring religion because the warring faction took over and God knows what kind of alterations they did.
Speaker 4: The conspiracy people.
Speaker 2: Think that in the original Quran it was the same as it don't eat meat and certainly don't slaughter animals, sacrifice them religiously, same with Christianity, same with Judaism. But these powers takes over these warring, murdering powers that are so strong in our world today. Trump says, I'm gonna doge. We're going to cut spending, We're going to save the economy, and blah blah blah and oh panthagon missing trillions upon trillions upon trillions, Catherine Fitz the latest number, I think it's is it twenty two trillion or fifty for obviously used for? But then what do they do? They increase the military budget to one trillion, so the warring powers, and I think it's because they get.
Speaker 4: They get.
Speaker 2: I think it's connected to the classified space program. They come in and look, this is what's going on. You want to screw with this. There's a paradigm that we don't have access to. We're getting access to all the conspiracies, all the corruption, and all the things that used to be lunatic. That's coming out in the mainstream now. But you think people really think, Okay, it's over. Everything is there's no more secrets. No, No, it's a new level. It's another level to what's going on. These are old JFK even nine to eleven. This is yesterday's news.
Speaker 4: It served its purpose.
Speaker 2: Even COVID which actually I don't think they wanted COVID to get out so early. Anyway, I'm talking myself away. You asked about pagan influences. I think the pagan influences are indirect. First of all, there were Buddhist missionaries in the Holy Land, just as there were Juice all the way into Asia. In fact, in Kashmir there was a Christian state much looks like as if it was actually run by Jesus himself after the crucifixion. If not Jesus then his clone. It's a huge topic. I don't know if you have time to go into that, but je Jew's been everywhere, everywhere, and at any rate there was I think that on Christian Yeah, there are pagan influences, just by the virtue of Paul designing a new religion based upon some crumbs of Christianity but removing everything you did, and also anything that he didn't like and couldn't use. So he needed to sell this to the Romance. Okay, I'll say two good things about Paul. He was a brilliant marketer. He really knew his business about spreading these things. So he designed an entirely new religion based upon this one and it worked very well. And the other only good thing I could say about him is that thanks to Paul, you can become a Christian without having to Yeah, although you Americans do it anyway. I don't know why, but see Muslims have kept that because they come from the original Judaic Christian stream. So but not the poor and yeah, so anybody could have access. I'm not saying you couldn't become a Christian if under Jesus and James, but you had to.
Speaker 4: Accept the Torah.
Speaker 2: You had to be a proper Jew, original Jew which was much more spiritual. There was reincarnation, there was vegetarism, but I would say a big influence on Christianity, even Jesus before Paul, the real Christianity was the Pythagoreans, reincarnation dressed in white linen, concerned with healing, just like the terraputer, a Jewish sect, a brand buch of the scenes in operating, especially in Egypt. I think that's where Jesus picked that up. But they were a branch of these scenes, and they were a direct descendant of the Pathagoreans. So there was like a Jewish Pategorian version. Long hair love animals don't eat meat.
Speaker 4: Blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: So these things are not just Buddhistic, they're also Pathagoreans. So I don't agree with those who think it's a Buddhist influence on. I mean, there may have been influenced, as people are mat and things that are exchanging. No religion and static all developed. But as for the actual original influence, I think it comes from the Parthagorean that you may call pagan, and maybe that's what the early church fathers all loved plot in plate on Pathagoras, all these guys anyway, So and on Judaism, you know, Judaism comes from Egypt, really and maybe an offshoot a rebellious Many people think is it oknoton they think we're Moses. So you know, it's complex stuff. Time machine, I guess we should send a drome back and find out. And it was thanks to we have the technology, right, sorry, it was.
Speaker 1: Thanks to Constantine that the doctrine was changed from belief in reincarnation to damnation in hell. Is that correct?
Speaker 2: I don't think that was Constantine, but it's thanks to Constantine that it became a state religion and that they get that the Poling religion got so much power that could start persecuting and this horrific, outrageous notion about purging, like we need one, you know, Bible, the Bible.
Speaker 4: When was that invented?
Speaker 2: I forgot already. The Bible was collected very late, like let's just say by four hundred it was over so, but then they had a Bible. But even in the Bible, there's so much traces of the original stuff they didn't get to get out, for example, the confirmation of reincarnation. And there's so much there that, which is why Christianity can still work. Polism can still work somewhat in the line of the original Jesus, even though they banished. You know, so we have four canonic right, Mark is the oldest and probably the only one you should regard. You have to disregard the end of Mark because Mark originally has nothing about the Crucifixion and the ascension that's taken. Mainstream theologians agree that it's a mesh of Luke and Matthew, which is put into Mark so that it shall conform with the two orders. Luke and match you a copycats, although they're also using other sources. Luke has some sources that Matchew doesn't have and Mark doesn't have, and Match you have some that Luke and Mark doesn't have, and it's called c but it's different cues really so and we don't know how original those were, but we know Mark is pretty old. It's I think it's like seventy around seventy after Christ, so there were still it was even the original church was around, so it couldn't be too outrageous Mark, which is why Mark is very sober, very down to earth. Really, just describe some basic stuff John is taking. John is the newest, the most recents, and it's just a fantasy. It's just someone's notion of I mean, Johnny's cool, it's interesting. It's a mystical scripture really, But Luke and Match you are really it had taken off by that. But what about the Ghospel of Thomas or or Marry you know Thomas starts with these are the secret words that Jesus told Thomas already there you see, there's a kind of a mystery school thing going on. Like everybody back then where our mystery society. It's not people have a very poor understanding of that. They think is like a conspiracy in power thing and nothing to do. I don't know if you're time to talk about that. But what about Mary Gospel of Mary where it's clear that she was privy to information that others meant because Peter Berats tell us, tell us what the Master told you that we were not could not access.
Speaker 4: What about the Gospel of.
Speaker 2: Is it Philip where he reveals that Mary and Jesus were hissing each other on the mouth. Yeah, so there's so much that sense. So there's so many. What about the Gospel of Judas that says that Judas didn't want to do it, but he was charged by Jesus, so he became the prototype, the eternal scapegoat, the patsy. He had to take that role that he had. There's so much. Look, oh my god, how many hours do we have? So we're scratching the surface. I'm sure traditional Christians are crossing themselves and I'm satan man, but I'm just telling you what's out there. I didn't invent any of this, and I'm even just scratching the surface. If you ever dare looking under the hood, if you ever dare starting questioning, look look at it a science fiction, then look at this. It's an interesting keep your religion, keep your beliefs. I'm the last one I want to take that away from you, because if it works, go with it. Okay, whatever you believe, Muslims, Christians, Jews, But when it comes to the historicity of these things, you should and if you care about truth, you should look into these things. And God is so interesting. I haven't even dropped the biggest bombs, but some bombs I won't drop here.
Speaker 1: It's going to be like, Oh, this is great, man. I love it. And I think that it's very important for us to hear about the history and shed a lot of the dogma that keeps us in these boxes and prevents us from gaining understanding of these things. But I consider myself to be a follower of the teachings of Jesus Christ. Those things seem to be the answer to the exit of the matrix. Whether you believe he is a real person, whether you believe the truth about the stories or not. The teachings are pretty solid and if you follow that, in my perspective, you're going to be all right. But I'd love to hear more about the real history of Jesus, the bloodline and some of the things that you found out about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I can read an interesting thing about what if you know about Jesus the genealogy.
Speaker 4: But I want to.
Speaker 2: Say first that I agree with you. You can use it as an exit point from the matrix, but it's obviously not the only one, because that means that everybody who lived before Jesus were trapped forever, and it means that everybody who never hears about Jesus is going to be trapped forever. And it means that when we suicide as a civilization and we become the legendary Atlantis and something else rises, they are screwed.
Speaker 4: No, you can use any In.
Speaker 2: Fact, you know the parable about the false master and a real disciple.
Speaker 4: It's basic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, long story short. Cornman had a very naive, dedicated disciple told him that if you throw yourself out from this cliff, you can fly. He did it and flew. Cornman looked in shock, did the same, heell down, died. So this is how it works if you are a sincere truth seeker. There's so many keys you can use. I mean, it's not just about being stuck and getting out. Cosmos is more complex. So depending on what you're doing, what you're seeking. You can liberate yourself on different levels, to different degrees. I don't think it's done in one lifetime anyway, but you can get closer, and who knows if you can reinconnate.
Speaker 4: Maybe you won't even reconnect here. But at the bottom.
Speaker 2: Line is that, yes, you can use many things as a exit, but it has to be love and wisdom, which is the two legs.
Speaker 4: You're walking on.
Speaker 2: Truth maybe being the compast down. So yeah, and totally you can use polarism for that. So you want to know the general ology. So there are basically four. There is a very interesting story about the disposcene.
Speaker 4: Coming to.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'll just read from a book here. The major documents are as follows the Arbdious document from circa one seventy eighty. The volumes written in Aramaic include many accurate details of the genealogy of Jesus. The Roman Church merely re wrote the document, eliminating some of the more embarrassing details. The edited work written in Latin is called.
Speaker 4: The pseudo Obdius.
Speaker 2: There are ten volumes called Historia Certaminis Apostolica. The original was written by our fourth generation descendant of Jesus and mariamideal and the lydia Abdius was the bishop of Barbylon around one fifty eighty. A set of these ten volumes, the writing of Obduous in Latin, found in the Norris collection at Dickinson College, was used by Professor Hugh Montgomery in his research.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 2: The Despussini Journalist Genealogy eighteen eighty. This is the document written in Latin, presented by the Dispossini bishops to Sylvester, Bishop of Rome in three eighteen eighty, A series of complete genealogical charts dating from the time of Jesus. I'll tell you that story when the Disposini came to Sylvester. Later stored in the high security section of the Vatican Secret Archives, photographs were taken of this document, thereby confirming the structure of the true genealogy of Jesus and his family.
Speaker 4: Then you have three the.
Speaker 2: Nazarene Scrolls Circles sixty five eighty. In the nineteen sixties, a Delsy score that provided extensive details of the geneology of Jesus, written in Aramaic, was given to Tom Gibson Morrison to translate into English. A translation was shown to church authorities, who promptly altered the project. They allegedly purchased the scroll for over one million dollars, which was a lot of money back in the sixties. The genealogical charts of this scroll and approximately seventy a d and then you have the templar boxes. This is the big reason why the templars were SmackDown on why they dissented to begin with. Although I think they were founded with this in mind, I don't think they ever were truly loyal to the Vatican. But they wanted to sack the basement of Solomon's Temple and get their hands on what they could get their hands on. And this is one of the big things, notwithstanding the arc and the grail and all that stuff and Minora. Before the persecution of the Knights Templars in thirteen or seven, the templar leader Jack de Moley prepared forty templar boxes, each containing factual details on the family.
Speaker 4: Life of Jesus.
Speaker 2: Two of these boxes were distributed to each of the twenty senior Disposhini families. And we're talking about south of France where Mary.
Speaker 4: Magdalen. I think it was.
Speaker 2: Came very early, and qatars or albigenses are related to these those areas, and there a SmackDown and the cartars seems to actually follow our version of our version of Christianity, which is true to Christ. Oh, yes, one of these boxes. Yeah, okay, So all of the notice sources present and accurate history of Users and his family in the West about two thousand years ago. And these are the documents that the Roman Church did not succeed in concealing with this. And here's an important point, given that they all confirm each other, it is ridiculous to even alleged forgery or later editorial additions to any particular document. If it was just one, fine, you could dismiss it as something like that. But they all say the say they come from different places, different times. So all so the case is closed. Now, yeah, you wanna you want to comment before I ran, No.
Speaker 1: Go for it, because I have a couple of questions after you're done with this.
Speaker 2: Damn, I wanted to buy some to find the proper but okay. Three eighty. The direct family of Jesus, the Disposini, are sommoned to the lat Latterian late Lateran Palace.
Speaker 4: Later on Palace.
Speaker 2: I don't have to pronounce this in the Vatican to remove their hereditary bishopries. The meeting had been arranged by Bishop Sylvester at the behest of Emperor Constantine representative. So the six major family lines were in attendance, resplendent in the shining white robes, sandals, long hair and birds, just like the merror of Indians, Kings of France, just like the Pythagoreans, just like the scenes. This is a trademark. They had come to Rome to demand recognition for the authentic ideology of Jesus, wanting leadership roles in the Christian Movement Poland movement. They also wanted to move the center of Christianity from Rome to Jerusalem. It's all about power man. They brought with them. I mean, they had all rights, but you know, they're not in the business of truth. If they were in the business of truth, just finding the Nagamar discrolls and the Dead Sea scrolls. If anyone in the Vatican was since here, they would be like, oh my God, great, we're learning more. So much is lost above the guy be worshiping the founder or religion. Let's let's be loyal adherers. To know what's the reaction. Oh my god, let's burn this, let's hide this, let's kill people, let's bribe people. So that tells you all you need to know. And by the way, these things doesn't need to be found because it's all ready in the Vatican library. They always took one copy for themselves and then.
Speaker 4: Destroyed the rest.
Speaker 2: Didn't take the copies to make them survive.
Speaker 4: Took the copies because.
Speaker 2: If you know what's going on, you need to know your enemy. You need to know what's out there. You need to know the truth so that you can maintain the lie. Otherwise God knows what will happen later and they can be led astray themselves. So they've always had anyway, I'm ranting myself away.
Speaker 4: Let's go back to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, wanting to back to Jerusalem, where aims to just church had been they brought with them, So I forgot to say. It was in the year seventy after Christ that the final that's when they crushed the real Church of Jesus. That's I mean, it survived up until year four hundred, that's when it was finally over. I mean, from seventy to four hundred there were surviving pockets like the Disposine right, But the sacking of Jerusalem in seventy really crushed any real fragment of Judaism and Christianity, so.
Speaker 4: It was a new order after that.
Speaker 2: So the Disposine brought with them the genealogical charge to show them that they were the true descendants of Jesus. Vicious to Levester, who was not impressed, allegedly told them that Jesus had preached the wrong religion and show them to the door. Why not, he's polite, holine, he's not a Jesus follower. That should have been the end of the story, had it not been for one minute to detail and assistant took the genealogical charts and placed them in the Vatican Library, a perfectly natural thing.
Speaker 4: To do at the time.
Speaker 2: Let Us now jump forward seventeen hundred years to twenty ten, when a researcher, after years of investigation searching in the secret archives of the Vatican Library, locates these genealogical charts by mistake. By the way during the three hour launch breaks, he finds that he has entered the very secret section of the libraries. Somehow, he also manages to avoid detection by the security cameras. At the first suitable moment he takes he was allowed to go there, but not to dig where he now does. At the first suitable moment, he takes digital pictures of the charts, leaving when the work is complete. This researcher brought the genealogical information. This is just one of the four sources I read. The one that was from the Vatican brought the genealogical information to his associates in England and through a mutual researcher translation segment about the life of Jesus. And yeah, I won't go on there. There is more about the meeting between the disposni.
Speaker 1: And you said something earlier that I'd love to hear more about the possibility that Jesus wasn't crucified. He may have either faked his death or there was some sort of clone of him or double of himself.
Speaker 2: So you know what Jesus is called in the Middle East?
Speaker 4: What's that?
Speaker 2: It's called Isa And actually you could discuss if it's a title or a name, because it means Jesus Christ means the salv solud.
Speaker 4: What's an anointed one?
Speaker 2: And it is not The shows Jesus. I'm having a blank on but it both means something. Like I said, I have low energy.
Speaker 4: I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: But people can look up all these things. It's not my job here to give you the details and educate you. My job is to just let those who doesn't know about this that it exists, and if you're interested, go and find out. Verify everything I say. Don't take anything just by my word. If you do, you're not following the prescribes of truth. So verify for yourself. Of course, the problem is where to look and how to do source criticism, and blah blah blah. I can't take responsibility for all that, but my shows are one way to I have one experts and maybe you will become a little closer.
Speaker 4: But the fact of the matter is that.
Speaker 2: We have so Mythicists are those fools who think that Jesus never existed, and very popular among atheists, of course for ideological reasons. But the fact of the matter is we have so many sources about Jesus, not just of course, we have the canonical stuff, right, and then we have the.
Speaker 4: Apple griefs, so the big graphs.
Speaker 2: But even if you look outside of the Christian and Poland religions. We have tons of info about Jesus. We have many secular sources a Pliny, Josephus, many others we have. So we have Roman.
Speaker 4: Sources stuff like that. We have.
Speaker 2: Jewish sources about Jesus. And one of my favorites is one of the Infancy Gospels, which tell us about how I forgot how oll he was. You know, there's nothing about him from twelve to.
Speaker 4: Thirty, but this is.
Speaker 2: But this is this here he was younger, so this is a part. It didn't make it to the Bible. So he had this ability. He could do miracles even then. And there was this kid. He did something with his kid, and he made him limb or something. Of course, Jesus had allegedly strong powers. Couldn't control them. What a child, we can forgive him.
Speaker 4: So he gave him the evil.
Speaker 2: Eye, a bully or something, and I forgot the details.
Speaker 4: But he hurt and know that did with his powers.
Speaker 2: Who marry and Joseph trying to cover up you know the condition of their song, right, don't do this, pew phew. So but yeah, so we have Sanskrit sources, We have Tibetan sources, Arabic sources, Persian sources, Urdu sources, Buddhist sources. There's a very good gospel called is the Prophet or something from Tibet?
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 2: From is it that monastery that everybody in in martial arts? Is it a Shaolin monks? Actually one very famous monastery that this leaked out from. So we have a lot of info, but it seems that one, you know, the Muslim insists that he survived the crucifixion. They're not the only one to do that. There were there were many Christian streams that they are saying. I don't know if any of the contemporary do, but originally.
Speaker 4: And there's also.
Speaker 2: There's also even evidence for it, like circumstantial evidence even in the Canonic but you have to listen to theologians discuss it, etc. So let's say he did survive, because look, man, what kind of ghost goes around with the whole in their hands?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: And with the discopers touched him, Okay, he was like physical to them, So okay, I guess you have to believe that, like the who is wit not that the atoms were coming back together. But then you have other claims about which are most like he ascended like the Tibetan monks used to.
Speaker 4: Do on a cloud, like he was a spiritual So.
Speaker 2: Even a Bible can't agree. But this is the problem. The Bible isn't one thing. It's a collection of different books, some with more genuinity than others, very many different sources. So let's say he did survive, and there's many good books about how this whole thing happened. There's even a document called the Eyewitness to the Crucifixion. But Joseph of Our in Matria, these scenes were master experts in healing, and Jesus was a master yogi. He knew everything yogi's did. He could breathe, he could put himself into this. I don't know the English world, but it's like almost a death stage. It's like a fake death stage, incubation thing that was a part of the nunciation anyway, So he when he hanged on the cross, he was breathing various he was lowering to.
Speaker 4: Minimum use minimum energy.
Speaker 2: And why would he bleed when the spare of destiny is put into his side? Right if he's deady, it wouldn't happen. So and why to say that the pave the tomb was empty when they obviously he was gone from there. Now the scenes had influenced some of them, especially Joseph in mithri Or. So they have some wealthy people, sub briberies, et cetera. So they managed to get get.
Speaker 4: Jesus out of there is how this story goes.
Speaker 2: Heal him and he went with Thomas. Thomas Didimos, by the way, means Thomas means twin, de demos means twin, so his name is really twin twin. And if you look at the early depictions of Christianity, and I'll see if I find yeah, here is I'll show you. Let's see.
Speaker 4: Can you see this?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: See that two babies? Two baby? Is that Thomas and Jesus.
Speaker 2: So they were trains. James was a big brother and he had other siblings too, also mentioned in the Bible. So they went to the east first to Persia, and I had a long there's even we even have maps of their chart. So he ended up in Kashmir, where his tomb still is, and thank god there was when these areas became Muslimized. Remember that Muslims have more respect for Christianity than Christians have for Islam. Thank God, that's why they often preserve churches and stuff and documents, and that's also why they honor like Christian people, like Jesus himself. And there was some There was this huge tribe in this area. They were called the Muslims of Isa, meaning the Muslims of Jesus or the devoted of Jesus. So they accepted Islam. They had to write also just like Christianity, Islam was also spread with this world, not always, not everywhere, but here and there at that point it was. But they said, okay, as long as you believe, sure, you can go on worshiping Jesus and all that stuff. Just be loyal Muslims and we don't care. Moving on, right, So that happened a lot, and so they kept the identity for a long time. Even today, there are still fragments that point to but when Jesus came there, there were already thousands and thousands of Jews living there. It was one of the main exile routes of Jews up in India and Kashmir. And you know, there are one of the earliest Christian churches, Thomas Church is all the way to China, China, India and where they have survived because you know, Prussia and other places became Muslim. So so yeah, there was Jewish roots going that way and then later Christians and among them were Jesus, and he was in charge, he was ruling. Everybody doesn't agree about this, so this is just one attract, but it's an interesting one. I think it's as much going for it. I've looked a lot into it. It's very dangerous to talk about this. People don't want to hear it. They need to know he lived. He died on the course, but he lived actually to the age of Actually James died before Jesus. He got killed by the Pauline and people. So and I actually no, I think he got killed. But it was I guess it was the Romans and the Pharisees, but it was the power Leans who were behind us.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: I we decided like thirty minutes before, thirty seconds before we started, that this was what go Yes, right, we were really going to discuss something else. But then half a minute before you started recording, we did. So I'm not prepared.
Speaker 1: Oh you did a wonderful job in the limited time that you had to prep for it. Man, but we do have a few minutes left I want to get your thoughts on the possibility that what we're experiencing now is an attempt to manifest biblical prophecy, is scripted revelations in a sense that the power structure, the global parasitic ruling class is using a series of wars and high impact events and political ideologies to attempt to bring about biblical prophecy. Do you think that is a part of what's happening.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not a Biblical prophecy. If so, it's an evangelic. Look if Christianity Polism was going Australia to begin with, look at evangelism. That's an insane perversia, not obviously nothing to do with Jesus and that stuff, but not even anything to do with Polism. Okay, so this insane belief. You know, the Evangels think that only Jews will die when Christ comes back or something right, and the Jews think and the Jews obviously doesn't believe that Christ will come back, so they're just using these crazy lunatics exploiting them, and these evangelics they support slaughter and eradication of the original churches and the original Christian communities that are poland communities. That are still around there. They think all Palestines are Muslims, and obviously they think Muslims should die. So how christian is that. The fact of the matter is there are Christian Palestines, and hold onto your hat, there are Jewish Palestines. They have had the option to become Israeli citizens, which they don't want to do.
Speaker 4: So. And there's not many left, neither.
Speaker 2: Of the Christians of the Jewish, because they're all being killed and eradicated. They're bombing in Bethlehem churches there. And Justin Amarsh is a libertarian politician in American Parliament Congress, and he's of the Christian Palestinian parents. So it's insane that these evangelics are hooking up with the Sionists. But of course the evangelics are really just neo cons, neolibs, neo cons, and the scientists are really just Jewish nuts. Yeah, and they cooperated with the It's not even it's not just a metaphor. It's historical. You could go into that too. I mentioned it in some of my shows. We haven't had a full show on.
Speaker 4: It, but we're going a little into it.
Speaker 2: Those Jews who were taken in Europe four million or other many that were actually where they were non Scionists, those who didn't want to go to because look, if you're live in Kashmir and for two thousand years your ancestors that.
Speaker 4: Lived there, are you going to just.
Speaker 2: Someone say no, move to England because because two thousand years ago some people came from England to your country. It's insane. You live where you live, right, nobody cares what happened two thousand years ago, and now we're going to relocate based on that. What's next next? We're going to relocate based on gender, based on skin color, eye color. I mean, this is volcaness, it's Nazism. Yeah, okay, so this is some kind of volcness.
Speaker 4: It's there.
Speaker 2: And when it comes to Sionism, that's right volcaness, right wing vocalness. Volcaness is bad no matter which wing it. It's a pollution.
Speaker 4: On any wing anyway.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I actually answered your question, but I don't think I think if I think they're trying to manufacture something like that. But history, it doesn't repeat itself. It's just rhymes so and imitates. So I don't think. I don't think there's anything biblical going on right right now, when if someone sees Jesus in the sky, I promise you it's a horder round a projection.
Speaker 1: It's mainly theatrics to sort of bring about these emotional reactions from the masses right.
Speaker 2: It's politics, it's it's what happened in g Jesus times. It's happened after Jesus' time, it even happened before Jesus time, and it's happening now.
Speaker 4: And we can never find.
Speaker 2: The truth if we follow the mainstream of anything. Okay, it is in the small pockets. It's underneath the surface that things survive, and that's where you have to look if you if you care about truth like I do, but most people don't.
Speaker 1: It's unfortunate.
Speaker 2: They like to they like they like to compliment it in their party speeches, but in reality, truth is a huge threat and uncomfortable injury to most people, especially.
Speaker 1: Their emotions, which is why it's so important that you are presenting this stuff and getting it out there. And thank you so much for coming on. Thank you again for taking the time to do this. Definitely love to do it again. Before you go, remind the audience the best way to find your content.
Speaker 4: Right now. The best way is not YouTube.
Speaker 2: I haven't released anything there for two to three years. Podcast is the best under us, also Rumble and Odyssey, but most no shows have been Yeah, every episode has a vival podcast. Nothing has been censored on these other platforms. It's not complete, so I will go along right.
Speaker 1: I'll have links right in the description directly to the podcast all.
Speaker 2: My website Forum Borealist.
Speaker 1: I have that as well. Thank you al so much. Love to do it again and until next Today, I want to welcome Greg the Hydrogen Man. He is a molecular hydrogen therapy trailblazer, a specialist researcher, and host of the popular YouTube channel Uprising one forty four k. Hydrogen Man, Greg, Welcome, How you doing doing great?
Speaker 3: Thanks for having me on, chris See.
Speaker 1: It's good to see you man. Thanks so much for coming on. Looking forward to learning all about hydrogen health technology as well as the proposed health benefits, how it can help protect against things like emf radiation, tumors, hormone support, and much much more. Before we get into that and all the benefits, this is your first time on, so tell us a little bit about yourself and what led you down your path.
Speaker 5: Well, my I mean originally I worked in the medical field for like two decades or something and maybe a little bit more, and then I got sick, and you know, working with numerous doctors and specialists and hospitals, I really quickly realized in the first decade of my work that there's not a lot that they can do. That's that's really what I realized. I realized so many people's problems coming in and just the band aids and the terrible answers they get from doctors like, ah, we don't really know what causes it. No, we really can't fix it. Here's your you know, a pain pill or some other pill that really doesn't work and has numerous side effects. And so and I should say before I keep going, I'm not going to give any medical advice today, and I'm not making any medical claims today, and I'm not making any claims for organst any.
Speaker 3: Product or products everything. Today's my opinion.
Speaker 5: But anyway, it was kind of put that out there because of the amount of the facts that I've been getting. So now this lawyer I have, he's like just say right, yes, got you anyway, So I end up myself getting sick. And once I got sick, it was just a nightmare because I knew that what I know, the gauntlet of going through the whole, you know, medical avenue. And of course I did obviously have to look into mainstream medicine and they did nothing to fix my issues. I mean, they literally couldn't do anything. Then, so I have to take it, you know, upon myself. And so I'm a real big data guy. I have a very strong opinion that most of the health industry, including alternative health, in my opinion, there's just a lot of stuff out there that's garbage hit the majority. I hate to say that, but that's what I encountered. I've seen lab tests on products. I've seen supplements harm people. I've seen it also for me, I really had to figure this out if I was going to save my own life because I was really sick. I mean I had major problems. I mean I couldn't even walk. I literally couldn't even pick.
Speaker 3: Up a glass of water or work or remote control because of.
Speaker 5: The amount of pain I was in, which kept me from being able to even stand up. Also, like I said, and walk, and of it, I had a heart condition that was really bad. That they told me within my life, I'm technically supposed to be dead by now, and I was told I needed open heart surgery for it. My kidney's in my liver were really not at their best. It appeared that I had an autoimmune issue, so my gut was a mess. I had this kind of autoimmune issue causing a lot of inflammation, and on top of all that, my immune system was absolutely garbage. So it was it was just numerous, numerous problems. Sometimes I'd even feel like short of breath, so I didn't feel like my aunor in levels where they should be. Just things were not working basically in my body. And so because of that, I ended up unfortunately losing just I lost everything. You know, I couldn't work, you know, you lose your home, You just lose a lot of things. And for me, it was just it was a soul crusher, if I'm really quite honest with you. It just ruined my life. And I was reading all the latest medical data that I could find, because a lot of people don't realize that a lot of the stuff that's being used in Western medicine it's typically pretty outdated. I mean they are ten twenty behind oftentimes, And so I was reading all the latest medical data and I stumbled upon some data in regards to hydrogen. Now, when I started reading about it, I honestly immediately thought this stuff sounds like a scam because it was way too good to be true. I mean, this worked amazingly well. And I was just a skeptic, and as I am, I want really good data, and I really want to find the real stuff versus just hearsay and adult stuff. And so I kept reading and I became very desperate. After about three and a half to four years of reading the data and just getting worse. My health was just it was bad. And so I got so desperate, and I'm like, how do I get my hands on this hydrogen stuff? And that was a major problem. I didn't know the amounts, like the milligrams I was supposed to take, or how many milli leaders per leader? Am I supposed to be in healing of the gas?
Speaker 1: How did you first come across Where did you find the initial information about hydrogen?
Speaker 5: I found it in medical literature, so scientific studies that were being done. And because I was such a skeptic, I'm like, who's doing these studies? So then that took me to Japan, and it led me to Japan, and that's when I realized that the Japanese were literally the mecca of hydrogen. They are better than anybody there is they obviously, they just know so much about.
Speaker 3: HydroD and not just medically.
Speaker 5: By the way, they're gonna change the world with hydrogen. Hydrogen is going to be a huge part of the future. And so that's kind of how it all got started. And then I had to obviously not learn just about what it can do, but then learning how to make it, how to consume it, you know, to see if it can help me and it transform my life. And then I started it actually transformed other people in my life, like my father for example, different relatives, different friends. And when I started seeing the power of hydrogen, it just blew me away. Because I had tried all sorts of stuff. I tried the diet, I had tried a lot of different supplements. Of course, I was watching podcasts, I was trying different diets. I tried something called hpot which is like an oxygen machine, and different types of treatment that they do with that. I spent an absolute fortune, actually, sadly, on all sorts of different things to modalities to try to really overcome this health issue that I was having, and in the end, the hydrogen just transformed it. I mean just the name off a few things that I have personally seen, not what all the studies show, because the studies show almost two hundred ailments, and there's not like just ten studies or twenty studies. There's like over two thousand studies up to date, and so clearly hydrogen is amazing. But I've seen things like, even in my own family, high blood pressure you know, disappear, cholesterol issues, diabetes, arthritis, glaucoma, macular degeneration, even a retina tear, a lot of different skin issues. In fact, there's a medical center now they're using the protocols that I've created of all things, and the results have been so amazing. In fact, that one of the people had like a stroke and they couldn't walk, they couldn't talk, they couldn't dress themselves. Now they're dressing themselves. Now they're talking, now they're walking. And this other person had some really major skin conditions. I've seen a lot of skin conditions, gut issues, people with Crohn's disease, siliac disease, autoimmune shoes.
Speaker 3: Even my heart.
Speaker 5: Condition went away and I was told I needed open heart surgery. So it was just so unbelievable all the things that I'd seen, and the way that hydrogen appears to accelerate healing by triple the speed, the way it protects against different things like not just radiation, but even in other stuff like have you ever heard of a drug call cusplatin?
Speaker 3: So it's a cancer drug for like tumor.
Speaker 4: Good.
Speaker 5: Now, the interesting thing about it is you won't find doctors using it very often because it appears to basically destroy your kidneys.
Speaker 3: So if you take this drug, you're.
Speaker 5: Gonna end up needing a kidney transplant, right. And they did a study where they used hydrogen while using this isplatin and the kidneys kept over seventy percent of their function, So basically you were able to receive the treatment quote unquote, and then you could walk out with your original kidneys. So it shows you the power of how hydrogen can protect the body from all sorts of different stuff. One of the crazier things that I realize and learned it's been over a year now, but very few people know about it, is if I spend too much time out of the sun, and even a lot of friends and family that I know we burn, right, you get red or you get a sunburn, and started realizing that I wasn't burning, and then I started realizing that these other friends and family members weren't burning either, And then I finally realized that the hydrogen was not just keeping us from burning, which is insane in my opinion, no sunscreen, no nothing. My personal theory is that it's also allowing us to absorb the light and utilize it in a more effective manner. It really transforms the body and does things that people have a hard time literally believing. And I've done a lot of blood work on myself trying to see if my methods have been working or not throughout the last decade. And excuse me, but the most recent blood work was really wild. Because anybody who's worked in the medical establishment knows that typically you're not going to get a phone call about something, whether it's a scan or bood work, unless it's bad news. If it's good news, they don't call you because otherwise they have to be calling everybody and saying, hey, you're fine.
Speaker 3: And I received a call.
Speaker 5: From the doctor on my last blood work, which made me really nervous. I was like, why are you calling me? What's going on? And she said, well, I saw something in your blood work. I've been doing this for over three decades, and I was just nervous. I'm like this, tell me what you found, please, and she said, don't worry, there's nothing wrong. The reason that I'm calling is because I've never in over thirty years of doing this, I've never seen blood work that looks like you're. She said, it's unbelievable. And the fact that you have, I mean, everything looks great, but you also don't have any nutritional deficiencies, which is a big thing that I was trying to cover while trying to overcome medical issues, because it's pretty well established that we know if we have a deficiency, it typically leads to some type of disease, for example, like scurvy. Like if you have a vitamin C deficiency, at least of scurvy, and you can fix scurvy with vitamin C. You know, just getting your levels up. So I wanted to just be like per and have all my levels up. And the average person just doesn't know that the average American is typically deficient. There almost everybody's deficient. Everybody's deficient in something. It's really hard to be perfect. And so that's why she had called me because she's like, this looks unbelievable. And I don't like to talk about diet too much. I'll just say that. She started asking me about my diet, and then she became even more shocked because she said, there's just no way you can eat like that and have no deficiency. She goes, that's impossible, and I'm like, well, you're looking at the blood work, and she said, yeah, it's unbelievable. And I think what happens is the hydrogen because of the way that it affects the gut so well. By the way, it's amazing what it does for the gut. It's allowing my body to become ultra efficient. It's like transforming my body. That's the crazy part. It's literally allowing me to be able to absorb nutrients, minerals, all sorts of stuff on a whole other level, all while protecting me from a lot of the bad stuff. So it's just been something that's absolutely transformed my life and other people in my life. And so I obviously I opened up by YouTube channel mostly because I'd made a prayer when I was really sick, and I also desperate, you know we right when we're desperate sometimes, and I just asked for help from up above and say, hey, if you can guide me and help me find the solutions to these problems, I promise I'll share them, you know, the solutions for free and give it to people. And that's what ended up happening. So that's that's why I ended up doing my YouTube channel and getting on your show. So I appreciate you having me on to be able to share the information that I uncovered that.
Speaker 3: It's really simple too. It's nothing particular complex.
Speaker 1: Right on, and for most people, including myself, when they hear hydrogen, the last thing they probably thinking of is something for health benefits or for treatment purposes. But let's redefine hydrogen as it relates to this. Talk a little bit about what it is and how it affects the human body.
Speaker 3: So ultimately we're talking.
Speaker 5: About molecular hydrogen. Right There are different types of hydrogen, So we are talking molecular hydrogen, which is technically H two and it's just a gas much, you know, a lot, just like oxygen. Oxygen's just the gas, so you know, nothing particularly crazy and the way I mean, modern science doesn't know the full like mechanism of how exactly it works.
Speaker 3: They see that it works, but.
Speaker 5: They don't know the full mechanism, but there have been discoveries. They do see that it appears to function as a selective antioxidant, which is really a big deal because people don't actually know that different antioxidants come in different sizes. So if you're ce like vitamin E or vitamin C or glutathion or poke ten or whatever, those would be larger than hydrogen. And the fact that hydrogen is so tiny is part of it's not just as mystery, but the way that it's so powerful because it can literally get into anything, including your mitochondria. That was one of the first studies done was on the mitochondria, and which is really important because a lot of people don't realize as far as how important our metabolism is. Like in my personal opinion, and even I believe there's a doctor named doctor Sefreed, but I actually believe the cancer is actually what they call a metabolic disorder, and there's a lot of different things that are metabolic disorders in my opinion, which is one of the reasons why you can cause so much fatigue and cause so many issues because you're not really producing the amount of energy that you should be producing. And so hydrogen what it really appears to do. So, yes, it's fun, it's a selective antioxidant. Yes, it appears to be an anti inflammatory, a cell signaling, a molecule, all sorts of different things that it appears to be. But the biggest one that I think is interesting is just how it combats oxidative stress. So in Japan, they had a list of all these medical conditions that they had seen hydrogen be effective for, and they had all the medications, pharmaceutical medications next to each condition that would be used for such a condition, and then they would have another list of medicines for the side effects of the original medicines, and basically you ended up with a massive list of pills. And then they just showed hydrogen, and they're like, how can hydrogen do all this? How can it be effective for all these things and do all these things with no side effects? In fact, the only side effects so far that I have seen or won an anti aging effect. So they didn't really think that it would be for anti aging. But they did some blood work on a Japanese guy, and in Japan they do some really interesting blood work. They can literally tell you roughly what your age is just by looking at your blood.
Speaker 3: And then they tested this guy.
Speaker 5: He used molecular hydrogen proper levels and properly made I can never emphasize that enough.
Speaker 3: And then they tested.
Speaker 5: His blood again after one year, and his blood ended up being five years younger. So it seems to have this very interesting anti aging effect now after using it for years. The one thing that really nobody's talked about that I just kind of stumbled upon on my own is that it also appears to have this very strange, almost like spiritual aspect to it. The way that it affects the pineal gland. I think a lot of it has to do with the oxidative stress that the pioneal glands suffers. And also it appears that the pineal gland is not protected by the blood brain barrier and just the oxyd I just think just the oxidative stress in general, so I can really function properly. And also because I think hydrogen was the very first thing ever created, you know, quote unquote, let there be light you know, and all the stars. People don't realize that all the stars in the sky are basically made up almost entirely hydrogen.
Speaker 3: They are also made.
Speaker 5: Of helium, but helium actually is, you know, just another form of hydrogen. And so it really ended up being this strange moment for me because it took years. It didn't happen immediately, and then I started having like visions and premonitions and.
Speaker 3: All sorts of crazy stuff.
Speaker 5: I don't even like to use the word prophecy, but I mean I have made quote unquote, I don't like to call them that, but I made a few predictions. I guess I could call it that, and they were so accurate that I ended up actually being on another show that has to do with prophecies because somebody knew me and they were like, how did you know that this was going to happen? And I think that everything is literally written in hydrogen. I think hydrogen is literally.
Speaker 3: The source of all.
Speaker 5: It is the book that has been keeping all the informations there since the beginning.
Speaker 3: Just like, have you ever seen this book before?
Speaker 1: By the way, Yes, yes, it's a great book.
Speaker 5: So a lot of people, yes, it is the great book and the hidden messages in water basically, and what people don't realize.
Speaker 3: Again, it's a Japanese guy who discovers this.
Speaker 5: The Japanese, I'm telling you right now, they are absolutely next level when it comes to water. And so that's primarily how I transformed my life was learning how to clean water to the highest degree, because by the way, water filters are not going to clean your water completely. And I've been recently a laboratory recently contacted me because they saw me on a show and the things that we're seeing even in water filters. So this lab was doing lab tests on water filters and it's crazy, but it has a very special attribute to it that you can actually purify it to the highest degree pretty inexpensively. And it's in my personal opinion, very important to have ultra clean water if you're both trying to transform your health and also transform spiritually the bodies. The bodies like a temple, and the blood of the body needs to be extremely clean really to take it to another level, which ended up happening a lot to me by accident. I didn't do it on purpose. I just kind of I was just trying to heal my body. That's all I was trying to do little that I know that so many other things would be coming with this.
Speaker 1: You mentioned how hydrogen contains building blocks for our entire reality. There may be some sort of hidden properties that we're still not aware of when it comes to the benefits of hydrogen. Based on all your research, do you think that in our ancient past they had knowledge of the benefits of hydrogen.
Speaker 5: Absolutely, and I've already seen it. I say I've seen it because I've had the visions. But basically what I can tell you is places like Atlantis, for example, masterful with water, masterful with hydrogen.
Speaker 3: They knew all about it.
Speaker 5: And even the Pyramids. I've done this for quite some time. It appears that people are starting to catch on and realize that the pyramids, for example, the Giza Pyramid has to do with hydrogen, and there's even more to it than that. People haven't realized that yet. Either someday I'll talk about it or they'll eventually figured it out. But hydrogen is a huge component and part of how it works. But it's fundamental for I mean, between electricity and hydrogen and water, those are your magic pieces to do all sorts of amazing stuff.
Speaker 3: Right on.
Speaker 1: Going back to your experience with hydrogen, how did you use it and what was the process. How fast did you start to notice any difference?
Speaker 4: What was it like?
Speaker 1: Can you kind of walk us through?
Speaker 3: So first I started with hydrogen water.
Speaker 5: Now I will say before I even begin, you know, I don't use no recommending these little bottles because people are always thinking when I talk about hydrogen, they think I'm talking about these things. So I'm sure we'll get into it later. But how you make the hydrogen really matters. That's one thing that I learned. You can't just look at medical data because then you have to learn how to apply it. And that's where I had to learn about engineering. The signs of metals was also very important, metallurgy and even the signs of the membranes, all the different ways to make hydrogen. It was really quite involved. And basically that's how I first started. And of course all my research kept leading me to Japan and just kept going back to Japan. And all those little bottles that I just showed you, they're basically all made in China, and the Chinese are doing things that I'm not really happy about, but the Japanese are really big on like purity and doing things right and doing it for the love. And I was looking at gold data of every single machine. I literally know all the machines out there, and it led me to this particular machine that happened. It just happened to be the number one machine in all of Japan. So that would have really narrowed down my research if I would have just looked for that. It took me forever, and so ultimately this I got this machine that makes and I guess for people who want to see it, it's at a website called Holy Hydrogen dot com. But this particular machine, it's all Japanese engineers, Japanese handbuilt. They're all lab tested, certified. Nobody does that for every single machine. And the machine allowed me to be able to drink the water, so hydrogen water, which is very interesting, I would say, because another thing that I oftentimes did is yes, I would read scientific data, but I would also look to nature for answers. I really believe in the power of nature and creation, and so I started mimicking certain things about what nature does, and one of them was have you ever heard of a place called Lords France or Lord? Yeah, So Lords France has these quote unquote heal waters or you know, healing springs that people drink from, and nobody could figure out what was so special about that water. And eventually the Japanese did find out that that water had high levels of molecular hydrogen.
Speaker 3: So nature actually.
Speaker 5: Makes this water. I think that's a really important thing. And then so I saw that, and then also how nature actually purifies water, so I mimicked that also based on I mean, i'd have lab reports. These are third party lab reports on water and what's in the water.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's so many things from pages of just nasty, nasty stuff.
Speaker 5: There's no wonder that water would potentially make us sick on top of all this, and so that was kind of the beginning of really understanding. So I started drinking the water, understanding how and when to drink, and I actually created protocols which turned out to be the best protocols out there. Right now, everybody started copying my protocols, and that's what they're using in some of these like healing centers where they're literally using my protocols. And now doctors are literally flying to this center because of the results that they've seen for their patients. And they want to know what the center's doing, and they're literally just doing my protocols. And so that's how I got it started. And then the reason I like the device that I use is because it allows you to also inhale the hydrogen gas. So drinking the hydrogen water seems to have a certain effect on the body, inhaling the gas seems to have another effect. I like to do both, and I have a specific way which I do both, and that ended up causing even more abundance in regards to health that neither one of these could do alone as far as the water or the gas, which is fine if you did them alone too, and there are benefits, but when you did them together, the data really appears to show that that was the way to go, basically. And so having to feel that.
Speaker 1: How soon after you started did you start to notice a difference with how you were feeling?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: For me, it took months. I've even seen like I remember, my father was a really good example. He had glaucoma for over three decades and it took him about two to three years before his glaucoma went away. So it's kind of like I think the really good example is like people who get sick a lot of times, you don't just get sick, you know, from one day to the next. It's something that's building up inside your body that takes time and then eventually it turns into illness. So it's not just it doesn't just happen overnight. So the hydrogen is kind of the same way. So like if you were, you know, really overweight, you're not going to lose all your weight in a day, you know, or a couple of days or a week.
Speaker 3: It takes time to get in shape.
Speaker 5: And so for the hydrogen for me, it took a good six day eight months. For my father it was a good six day eight months except for the glaucoma. So all the other issues he had, but the glackcoma's the one that took the longest. And I typically see a relation. This is data from Japan too. The longer you had the condition, the longer it takes for it to go away. So what I typically for every ten years you've had a condition, it takes about a year using hydrogen for it to go away.
Speaker 3: But it just depends.
Speaker 5: I've seen people get results within a week or two you also, so it's kind of wild the spectrum, but I think a really good solid number six eight months from everything that I've seen throughout all these years.
Speaker 1: So the primary ways to utilize this would be with hydrogen water or gas.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think water, okay, So in my opinion, water's always going to be foundation. So I always teach on how to clean water to the highest degree and to make it easy for people. If they want to know what equipment I use, that's on a different website. It's a different company. That one's called my purewater dot Com. And I guess if people want a discount code, they can use my code if they want. It doesn't matter. But my coat is uprising one four four K and those are what's called carbon distillers, so they clean the water to the highest degree.
Speaker 3: Is my first thing I want.
Speaker 5: To do because I want to eliminate anything that could potentially be causing the illness that I had or the illnesses that I had. And then you're going to be using the wall is a carrier for the hydrogen gas, so you're literally dissolving the gas into water, kind of like carbonated water has you know CO two dissolved into it a gas and so it's the same thing with hydrogen and then just drinking the water.
Speaker 3: I mean, I like to drink it on an empty stomach.
Speaker 5: That's my protocol, typically twenty to thirty minutes before meals. One of the reasons I like to do it that way too, is because of how protective hydrogen is. So our meals are always I mean, maybe there's a chemical in there.
Speaker 3: There's always something in our.
Speaker 5: Meal that's not really good for us, you know, as far as food's concerned. And so I think taken in the water first, it helps us digest it, it helps us protect us against potentially any harmful things in the food, and in my opinion, it also helps me with what I call super absorption because of the nutrients, which has been one of the weird things I've seen my body now being able to do and confirmed by blood work.
Speaker 1: So what would be the main differences between what you'd experience using water and gas.
Speaker 5: Well, I think again, for the water, I mean, first thing, that's kind of how nature appears to do it, and the GI system requires just a massive amount of water to digest the meal. A lot of people don't realize that a lot of times. That's why when people are eating in the middle of the meal. They'll get thirsty and want to drink water. But at that point, now you're going to dilute the stomach acids. The water's in a sit in your stomach. This is why I like drinking the water on an empty stomach, and they'll go right through you in you know, twenty minutes, maybe thirty minutes and prep the body for the digestion of the meal. The hydrogen gas the reason I like the hydrogen gas, and not to be confused with some people mix it or.
Speaker 3: Try to produce hydrogen and oxygen.
Speaker 5: The medical data clearly is on pure hydrogen and that's what I like to use obviously. But the pure hydrogen gas can go straight to the brain. I've worked with people with Alzheimer's, dementia, traumatic brain injury, swollen brains. I mean, I've you know, worked with people with all these different types of conditions, which has been very interesting. And the hydrogen gas can go straight to the brain.
Speaker 3: Also the way that it.
Speaker 5: Affects the eyes, because the eyes are kind of technically part of the brain, and so if you have some eye condition, so that's another thing. And also the way it affects your lungs, so if you're inhaling the gas, so it's just kind of a little different than the water because it goes the water goes into your GI system, you know, the way that it affects my opinion, a kidney is the liver and things of that nature.
Speaker 1: Should people be weary when trying to find the best quality hydrogenet out there? Is there some that may not be as good as others.
Speaker 5: In my opinion, absolutely, I've seen it. I've literally it's kind of sad, but I've seen people get sick from using the wrong type of hydrogen. And even more recently, there's a laboratory, like I was telling you, that contacted me and they've actually been doing lab tests on different hydrogen products. And that's why the guide contacted me because he found some things anomalies that were basically not so I'll just say not good stuff. I'm not going to name the products because for many reasons, but all I'll say is that I would never want to use so far from what I've seen, I would never use any product that's made from China. So far, I wouldn't use any product that uses stainless steel as a metal or uses something called lie or sodium hydroxide. Any machine that uses just distilled water. I'm also a little bit wary of and any machine that uses plated metals. So there's a lot of like so like. Again, these are obviously a good example, these little tiny bottles that are quote unquote from they're basically made in China.
Speaker 3: I've seen lab tests now on the membranes. I don't like what's in the membranes.
Speaker 5: They're using plated metal, and they also directly electrolyze the water, which creates more impurities also, so I don't use these.
Speaker 3: I would. You couldn't pay me to use one of those, you know.
Speaker 5: So there's a lot. There really is a lot to it. But luckily the Japanese, I mean, if it wasn't for this one company, I've only found maybe two or three good hydrogen machines out of all the hundreds that are out there. Most of them are just, I hate to say, of a Chinese garbage.
Speaker 3: In my opinion.
Speaker 5: They don't seem to care about trying to make the gas, you know, a super super high quality without any type of byproduct, you know, because you're running electricity through metal and water plated. I just did a video on this recently. You know, when you know plated metals, have you ever seen what happens to something that's plated after time?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you've seen it.
Speaker 5: And there was somebody recently who was like a naturopathic doctor or something, and she her story was interesting. She had her husband as a jeweler, and you'd always tell her how important the metal is, like if you buy ear rings or where ringing or something that's not plated and the purity needs to be extremely high. And she bought a cheap pair of earrings. She thought it wouldn't be a big deal. But she does blood work quite regularly also, and what did she find but heavy metal toxicity in her blood.
Speaker 3: And she's like, where did this come from?
Speaker 5: It was her jewelry, because her jewelry was using plated metal. And her husband told her, Hey, I told you don't use anything that's not of super high purity and high quality. So I had That was one of many interesting stories. There's many like that that I've seen throughout the years.
Speaker 1: What would you recommend using if a person is interested in starting to use hydrogen? Are there different devices? Are there different things to create hydrogen water versus the gas? Could you tell us a little bit about the options.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's both.
Speaker 5: Right, there's machines that make the water and there's machines that make the gas. The one that again that I happen to use, happens to do both, which is perfect. And the reason that I was kind of impressed when I found this machine, this Jampanese machine, was because you want to read all the levels, all the numbers, and a lot of the numbers that I've seen out there honestly don't make any sense. They literally are numbers. I think they're just trying to trick people, and the average person just doesn't understand. And when I found the numbers on this machine, I saw, wow, it literally fell in line with all the medical data that I was reading. And then I found out later that that's how they developed the machine. They did it literally on purpose, following the medical data. That's why it's like the latest of devices that are following the actual medical data from the amount of hydrogen gas that it puts out. Because it puts out the amount of hydrogen gas that is used in top university hospitals in Japan. They use roughly about one hundred and thirty milli liters per minute so when you see devices out there that claim two thousand milli liters per minute, to be quite honest, it's just ridiculous. I mean, this is not what's being medically used. And when you start using amounts like that, I mean, hydrogen can displace oxygen. So you want to follow the data, you know, in my opinion, and so.
Speaker 1: That's what I was going to ask, Can you use too much? Is it possible to overdose?
Speaker 5: I think with the right equipment, in my opinion, no, because you're getting the right the right amounts and really is quite safe and typically off gas where you breathe it out. But like I said, if you do levels that are way too high. But a lot of these levels, you know, just so you know, they're literally guesstimates. They're not actually testing their equipment. That's one thing that I've found out the hard way. There's so much that I've found for my research. And that's why I said, literally the device that I use, it gets lab tested and certified. Every single machine that they make.
Speaker 3: Nobody does that.
Speaker 5: I was like, I was so dumbfound that. I was like, Wow, you guys do this, and they're like yes, because that machine is being used in numerous, numerous medical centers in Japan. It's their number one machine. You have to know how much the hydrogen that you're getting in your nose, so that's another big one. They literally were measuring the amount of hydrogen gas coming out of the little tubing the canula right by your nose. And that's important because most machines are guessing their production, not how much you're actually getting in your nose. Because the Japanese are just so detail oriented. A lot of people don't know their culture, but they're so into the details. They found out that you were literally losing hydrogen as it was getting to your nose because of the two being because hydrogen is so tiny personally, I think hydrogen is interdimensional molecule. That's just my opinion. Because this stuff literally go through anything, like they'll go right through glass, they'll go right through metal, they'll go right through walls, they'll go right through your tissues. I mean, it's kind of bonkers what it does. And so the Japanese had to develop They actually had Yamaha to it. So that's another beautiful thing about the guy who created this device. He got so much help from like Toyota and Yamaha and g Shock and some metal company from Japan to make the best hydrogen machine.
Speaker 3: I mean, the whole reason apparently he wanted to.
Speaker 5: Do it was for his daughter. His daughter was actually dying. She was born with als otherwise known as Louke Gerrig's disease, and so he knew that hydrogen, based on the data, should be able to help her, and he wanted to develop basically the best machine there is for home use, which is what he did, and he asked for help from top engineers in Japan.
Speaker 3: And then you know.
Speaker 5: His daughter was supposed to be lucky to make it to the age of five, and she is now I believe, like thirteen years old or something. So it was unbelievable and the machine became such a big hit in Japan. But also the rubbles that the water makes is very important. So they also make basically better nano bubbles than anybody there is, so you get really good absorption of the hydrogen through your GI system.
Speaker 1: Also, you mentioned that there are some anomalous attributes to hydrogen, how it basically can go through anything. Could you tell you a little bit more about that.
Speaker 5: Well, like I said, it's either I mean the theory is they think that it's just so small that it can again go through anything. I think it's personally. I think it's going in and out of dimensions. I think it's literally interdimensional, and it'll pop out and pop back in, and it appears to go through something when it's actually just kind of disappearing and reappearing. It's it's pretty bonkers. I mean to give you an example.
Speaker 3: Remember we were.
Speaker 5: Talking about this book here a second ago. So I'll give you one of my theories. And probably once, I say to everybody's inn I think they came up with it, because that's happened a lot. But you see, you see how water is affected by words, music, pictures, all sorts of stuff, right like this was a picture, a beautiful picture on water, and it came up to this, yeah, exactly. And so I don't think it's the water that has the memory, because that was what this guy said. He goes, I have proven the water has memory. I don't think it's the water, my friend, a hydrogen within the water, because water is h two.
Speaker 3: Oh you got your age right there.
Speaker 5: And there's many more secrets that I'll probably reveal in time, but basically it's the hydrogen that appears to have not just the memory, but it holds it is it is the true archive of everything in existence. That's why I believe because this is the things that started being shown to me. I mean this started I believed about four years or so after and after the seven years of using hydrogen, it's done something to me.
Speaker 3: For sure.
Speaker 5: I have some of the weirdest I don't even know where the information comes from, stuff that you will find a notebook, and I have a lot of a lot inside of me.
Speaker 1: Have you experienced any suppression or pushback from the medical industry once you started discussing the benefits of this?
Speaker 5: You know, the biggest pushback I get her from. I hate to say this, but this is the truth is the people who sell these type of Chinese products, because I mean people buy them from China and they can put anybody's name on it. You know, they can literally slap the name of their companies, and I only share what I personally use. That was the deal that I quote unquote made with myself, between me and my creator, you know, because I was like, look.
Speaker 3: If you show me the way.
Speaker 5: To transform this body and come back from this crazy medical problems, that I have, you know, then I promise I'll share them, and so everything that I share is just what I personally use. So I have been offered a lot of money, then he full disclosure. I've been offered a lot of money from numerous hydrogen companies and water filtration companies and supplement companies. I mean, obviously, you know they see my channel, and I turned down basically almost all of them except for the ones that I use. And the biggest thing that, in my opinion, that I've used for transforming my health is just clean water, clean hydrogen, and beyond that, just eating a little more cleanly, making sure I'm getting all my nutrients and minerals, you know.
Speaker 3: Some kind of basic stuff. But one of the.
Speaker 5: Really great examples, I thought it was a great example. I remember when my father said, look, I don't want to transform my diet.
Speaker 3: I don't want to stop eating cheeseburgers and French fries.
Speaker 5: You know, he didn't want to change anything, honestly, and he said, the one thing I'll do, he goes, I will drink that clean water. So I got on a carbon distiller and he goes, and I'll put that hydrogen in the water. So I got him is and just naw, he didn't change it anything else, just that all those medical issues from you know, the arthritis to the diabetes, to the glackoma, all all the different things, they.
Speaker 3: All went away.
Speaker 5: And I'm very impressed by that because I thought he'd have to do a combination, and I still do. I think it depends on the severity of your medical issues. But you know, but I have seen hydrogen just on its own do the most i mean literally the most amazing things. It's it's literally borderline hard to believe. And I understand why it's hard to believe because I feel I've been duped numerous times.
Speaker 3: I had to.
Speaker 5: Try, as you can imagine, numerous different diets, numerous different supplements and machines to overcome my medical issues, and it was just really frustrating, you know, to be quite honest with you, because I just wanted some truth.
Speaker 1: You know, And so maybe you could share some of people's experiences with hydrogen, what they've used it for. Success stories basically, Yeah.
Speaker 5: There's tons of them. I mean, I've seen from Okay, so Okay, here's one. There's this guy who smoked three packs of cigarettes a day for decades, I don't even remember how many years anymore.
Speaker 3: I think it was like thirty years or more.
Speaker 5: And he had a major problem with oxygen saturation in his blood. Now, can you can use oxygen, but asking a medical professional, you don't want to use oxygen for very long. It'll actually cause issues down the road because your body's adapting to extra oxygen that you're putting in, and your body will literally start making less red blood cells. What you kind of want to do, if you're going to do something like this, which is what pro athletes do, they actually go high altitude training, which is where you get less oxygen or sometimes they wear the masks to get less oxygen because they'll produce they'll get the body to produce more red blood cells.
Speaker 3: And then once you.
Speaker 5: Start breathing in just normal amounts of oxygen, which is twenty twenty one percent roughly in our atmosphere, you know, the body can utilize it real well. Well, this guy, he was supplementing oxygen, but his issues were just getting worse and worse and worse, to the point where he just couldn't get off the oxygen. He literally had to have it on all day long. He couldn't get off of it for even thirty seconds. It just ruined his life. And he got the hydrogen, start using the hydrogen, and sure enough his oxygen saturation levels.
Speaker 3: Because we're already getting oxygen.
Speaker 5: It's just a matter of making your body more efficient to be able to utilize that oxygen. Just like nutrients that we get from food, we want to be able to be efficient that absorbing those nutrients in the body to utilize them. So that was one example I've seen numerous Some of the other big ones. The big ones are like the Alzheimer's, dementia, traumatic brain injury, a lot of brain issues, or people who have like mental fog they don't remember things really well. I've seen a lot of amazing things in regards to that, which I wish that the medical establishment would realize that because in the world of medicines for dementia, there just really isn't any good ones actually, and they're already using literally this machine it's called the Hydrofix from the Holy Hydrogen Company.
Speaker 3: They are us. There's actually a.
Speaker 5: Special clinic in Japan that's doing a lot of research on Alzheimer's and dementia, and that's literally the number one device that they use One of the interesting things about hydrogen is that it also opens up ghost vessels. A lot of people probably won't realize how big of a deal that is, but it's a really, really big deal. We literally have like these blood vessels that don't get blood anymore. They're like a ghost town. And I think we all realize, and it's written in ancient scripture, excuse me, that life is in the blood, and so if you don't get blood somewhere, you're not gonna have Like typically, if you don't have proper blood supply, that area will die. Like if I put a rubber band around my arm, you know, my arm is going to turn purple and basically die if I'm not getting proper blood supply. But they realize that hydrogen appears to bring life. Here's where the spiritual aspect of hydrogen actually appears to be. It literally appears to bring life. Like if you were to have here's a crazy thing in Japan, if you were to have a stroke and you're not getting any blood supply to part of your brain, that part of the brain will literally start to die after roughly five minutes because it's now getting proper blood supply. And in Japan. They realize that if you inhale the hydrogen gas here's what the gas is different in the water, it will literally keep that area, it appears to keep that area of the brain alive with no blood cris. I mean, I don't know if you realized how big of a deal that is. That is game changing. And so this is a huge part of the things that hydrogen can do because I think that's why it has the anti aging effect. I think that's why like all this free radical damage. You know, a lot of people don't realize that a lot of these this oxidata stress is actually a form of oxygen. This is why I don't like to use a lot of oxygen. I tried oxygen supplementation when I was sick and honestly didn't really do much.
Speaker 3: For me because the oxidative stress.
Speaker 5: They realized, they they've based the Japanese basically said ninety seven to ninety eight percent of all disease comes down to oxidative stress. That's why hydrogen has such a profound effect on almost every single medical condition. Because oxidative stress, like ros reactive oxygen species, for example, it seems like a form of oxygen. Hydrogen comes in. It seems to have an affinity for oxygen, hence H two O, and it appears to neutralize this free radical damage just turns to water and then the body can function and run on all cylinders all over again, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right right? And you said earlier that this is somewhat of a super antioxidant.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, very permeable antioxidant and selective too, so it doesn't just going indiscriminately the way that like vitamin C does, because you don't want to just remove all oxidative stress. Life ultimately is a is a dance. It's a balance a lot like men and women, yin and yang, positive and negative polarities, you know. So life is about balance, and ultimately, one the things that I learned about hydrogen is, in my opinion, hydrogen appears to be the ultimate balance bringer. So it brings balance, It brings homeostasis quote unquote back to the body. And so that's one of the beauties that I've seen of it.
Speaker 3: And how it.
Speaker 5: Affects everything, you know, from the mint nutrients and even the way that the cells talk to each other. I mean, it's unbelievable. I mean, we still don't even know exactly, Like I wish I could show you one of these studies. There was a study where they had these two boxes full of mice and they basically bombarded them with radiation, and one box had the mice had the hydrogen.
Speaker 3: The other ones didn't.
Speaker 5: And you could see clear as they You didn't even have to be a scientist to really understand the difference because the ones they weren't getting the hydrogen, their body temperatures were cold, which we should talk about that in a second. They were all puddled up together and they weren't very active. The other box, all the mice were running around a lot of energy. Body temperature was normal, and they were pooping and everything was you know, they were doing great, almost like nothing had happened. And the reason that I say to bring the body temperature into this is because the Japanese also discovered that almost every single cancer patient has a lower core body temperature than they're supposed to. They're realizing that there is a correlation between body temperature and disease, you know, medical problems, and one of the things that hydrogen appears to do. They learn this during thermoimaging studies that they were doing in Japan, specifically in the clinic that is working on Alzheimer's and dementia patients, and they realize that hydrogen increased core body temperature. This is why you see things like have you ever seen like a little kid and a diaper on a not very warm day just running around and maybe with the garden hose and the water is so cold, and they're fine, you know, their body are warm. Where you see an elderly person and it's like ninety degrees out and they're still cold, you know. And a lot of it has to do with the movement of the blood, you know, the blood flow, and so it's it's something that's very important, and hydrogen appears to have a positive effect on that.
Speaker 1: Also people with cancer have benefitted from this, I'm assuming.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean there are studies already the show. I've seen a lot of stuff in regards to cancer. I mean, it's one of the things. Actually I didn't mention this part. I also one of the things that they did find when I went to do my Western medicine first before I started down my road, is.
Speaker 3: I did have tumors in my body.
Speaker 5: On top of all this, my tumors were made of they were basically what they call neurofibroma. So I literally had tumors growing in my nerves, which was one of the other issues about why I was in so much pain. But there are studies, and I could give you one example. Actually, there was a woman who had she was terminal, I mean, she had cancer. It was breast cancer, but it spread so much. They told her she had I believe, less than six months and they weren't even going to do any treatment, but she ended up saying, come on, do some treatment. This was a woman actually in Japan. And one of the interesting things is she was she started using the hydrogen and there are there's already research on this of using hydrogen while getting certain cancer treatments, which personally I wouldn't have done that, but that's what she did. Her cancer went away so fast. The doctors literally couldn't believe. They were like, this is supposed to be hearable, and your cancer just went away so quickly. And then on top of that, she's now been alive. I mean she only had six months or lesson I believe she's been alive enough for like seven years. I mean, she's totally beat the odds and there's numerous research in regards to hydrogen protecting you from the chemo or the radiation, but making the cancer respond quicker as far as it going away.
Speaker 3: Though. I've seen and this is important.
Speaker 5: This is my own opinion, and I won't name the name of the products, but I've also seen hydrogen mate incorrectly where it actually appears to accelerate cancer. And more recently, when I had this laboratory or reach out to me when they were lab testing some products, that's exactly what they saw. They saw some very strange things that were coming out of these It was a Chinese machine. Again, I won't name it, but all I'll say is that the lab tester was like, this stuff would cause cancer, and I said, this is exactly why it's so important to make hydegen properly. This is why I don't personally take hydrogen pills, or I don't do those little hydrogen bottles or anything with stainless steeler lye or sodium hydroxide. You know, I only use extremely high purity. Extremely high purity when it comes to medical gases is super important, and in the world of hydrogen, I don't see almost anybody talking about it and it's again really really really important.
Speaker 3: How you make it.
Speaker 1: Would you say a person of any age would be able to use this.
Speaker 5: If the hydrogen is made properly in my opinion, absolutely, If you're not making it properly, then no, please don't do it.
Speaker 3: I've seen people do it.
Speaker 5: I've seen pregnant women and women who give it to their little children. In fact, here's an a good example of why not. So this is this is a lab test on water, right, we were talking about it earlier. Who do you think that the contaminants and water affect.
Speaker 1: The most children?
Speaker 5: Yeah, babies and little kids because their livers and their kidneys are not fully developed, and so purity is very important for kids, and so I don't think it's any different for hydrogen gas, you know, in my opinion, and the stuff that they find in the water. I mean, I didn't even know they had radioactive contaminants in water. That was a shocker to me. I didn't know that we could filter them out either through this process, which again is not very expensive from the my purewater dot com website. And then of course learning about bacteria, parasites, viruses in the water is another crazy thing. So I really became honestly quite a water expert. I looked at all the data, and I filter my water specific way, I make my hydrogen a specific way, and then I just lived my life a specific way and it transformed my life. I got my life back, which was huge. I was I was crushed. Brother, I was so depressed and my life was over.
Speaker 3: I mean, I was bedridden and you know, there wasn't anything I could do, and it was a heartbreaker. And being in a lot of pain kind of messes with your head. After a while, It's kind of like torture.
Speaker 5: You know, it'll just up in time, and I certainly went through that, and so.
Speaker 1: So you believe that the hydrogen may have also triggered some spiritual experiences for you also have others reported this as well?
Speaker 5: A few people because a lot of there haven't been a lot of people who have been on hydrogen as long as I have and doing it the right way. I've seen people who have taken, for example, hydrogen pills for a long time, use cheaper products or just products that in my opinion, aren't very good. But I've never seen anybody really do a long term like I have. There was only a few people that I personally know, and they were having extremely similar effects. But they've been on the hydrogen for maybe more like two years, where I think I've been on it at this point, like I don't know, like doing it properly, properly, probably about seven years is how long I've been on it. But I was messing around with different devices, like, for example, like the Canan machine, which in my opinion, completely the wrong way to do hydrogen. I tried so many other devices and never got the results, and I was really confused about that. And then in time I really clearly realized how you're supposed to make.
Speaker 3: It and use it, and then that just changed everything.
Speaker 5: And like I said, the spiritual aspect, I also think that the spiritual aspect comes from, yes, the hydrogen, but the purity of your blood. So that's a big thing that I've also been tackling, is the purity, trying to overcome any chemicals, you know, pesticides, microplastics, and parasites too, So I also became quite an expert in parasites. The Japanese have literally unbelievable research when it comes to how sites working. It's nuts. The things that they do to the human body are just bonkers. So I did all these things not expecting a spiritual experience, and then I started having these just really they were such wild things that I literally was hesitant to talk about them because of the things that I've seen and experience and their borderline, like are we talking aliens here, like beings of light from other places, or are we talking like spiritual kind of quote unquote on a religious level. The things that I that have been shared with me have been I mean, I have a whole book inside of me, not just a book, I have a whole.
Speaker 3: Library inside of me.
Speaker 5: I've been getting these quote unquote downloads for quite a few years now, and they've been they've been really ramping up lately for like the last gosh, I would just say the last three months. The last three months, I mean I got I got a whole different view of a human history than is written in any book, almost though there are bits and pieces in a lot of these kind of ancient books and tablets. In fact, it was one of the reasons I was actually interested in sharing some stuff with Billy Carson, because I think that some of our information really really comes together, and I think that we could really potentially bring out something that would really change things. I mean, I've literally gotten some weird messages in regards to things we can do for the body, Like I literally want to build a device. So there's a device that came to me. This has been over a year ago now that supposedly, and this is a pretty bold statement, and I want to be real cautious about what I say of basically a device that could potentially make all medical conditions go away, but even take it a step further, can literally make the body young again. So we're talking about entering this device being eighty years old and coming out like you're twenty again. And I actually talked to a UCLA scientist about it, because there's a guy who knows me, and he's like, why don't you talk to this UCLA guy. I believe he's a doctor and a scientist. And the guy who knew me was like, I have a really hard time believing that this device that you're thinking about will do the things that you think he'll do. So I talked to this UCLA guy, and I actually was able to compile data that really supported you know, the hypothesis, the theory here. And then he was only supposed to give you like five minutes. We were supposed to have a brief conversation. That conversation turned into like two and a half hours or something crazy, and by we're done, the guy was like, this is crazy, but I actually think this might actually work, because this is nuts the fact that nobody's ever thought about it, and it is I mean, I'll just give a clue, but I won't talk too much about it, but it is something that is happening in nature. We just nobody realized it. That's why I was able to pull data from different places that basically showed that in theory, I'm technically right. And I do believe that the people who built, for example, the Giza pairmid they knew about it.
Speaker 3: And I won't go into why just yet.
Speaker 5: I'll just say that it seems pretty obvious that they knew this design or the way that it's all about how the human body works. Actually, so it's like it's almost like a trick or you're hacking the body. And I don't even think it's a hack. I think it's just understanding how things work and we've forgotten. That's the biggest thing that is happening with me is that I realize now that I was in a state of amnesia, things just keep coming to me. It's like a river of information, and the hydrogen has done something to my brain, you know, and the amount of things that I could go on in quite a bit of detail too, But so I don't know if that answers your question.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right on.
Speaker 1: You mentioned parasites, and this is something that even recently, more and more research is coming out about how parasites can be fundamentally the cause of a lot of illnesses in humans. Do you think hydrogen will have an effect on killing parasites?
Speaker 3: Absolute?
Speaker 5: And so, personally, here's the thing about parasites. Parasites are not just like one. There's not just one. The best example that the average person will understand is when you compare them to bacteria. So let's say you have an infection. A doctor doesn't just give you any antibiotics. They do specific antibiotics based on the bacterial infection that they believe you may have. And of course there's wide spectrum antibiotics two. But so the parasites are the same thing. Not every anti parasitic is going to work on every parasite. Okay, So what I personally do is I go after it from many different angles from the food I consume. So the food I consume is highly anti parasitic. So that's something that I do. I also take anti parasitics, but not all the time. I do them every one to three years to keep my parasite numbers low. But the beauty about hydrogen is nobody thought really that of it as an anti parasitic.
Speaker 3: But I found a.
Speaker 5: Study where it literally showed that when you're using hydrogen, they found all these parasites, for example, in the liver, and the hydrogen appear to lower the amount of parasites quite a bit in the liver.
Speaker 3: And so I.
Speaker 5: Believe that using it regularly because you have to understand nature. Again, you always have to understand nature to understand what direction you want to go. So one of the things about nature is I believe the parasites are there for a reason. They have a function, They have a purpose by the Creator. If you make your body your temple a certain way, the parasites won't even want to be in there. I believe what the hydrogen is doing. I don't think it's killing the parasites. I think it's creating an environment where they just don't want to be there or don't need to be there, so they take off, and that's why the numbers end up being so much lower. And parasites really interfere with the way that we think, the way that we feel. And remember, here's just a few things that parasites, in my opinion, are doing to your body. One, remember how we talked about nutritional deficiencies. Yep, one of the things that parasites do is they tend to eat a lot of your nutrients before you really are getting them, so they're just going to make nutritional difference.
Speaker 3: Worse, they hang out all over your body.
Speaker 5: They love to be in your GI system, but they're actually growing at there's different stages of their growth and they're all over the place from your GI system to the tissue of your skin to even in your lungs. By the way, you literally have most likely most people have eggs in their lungs. So even though they take an anti parasitic or try to deworm, they don't realize and I realized this from the Japanese research that parasites have a like a typically a three month cycle of life. So if you take some dworm for a week, or two.
Speaker 3: Now you better know what you're doing. Please.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I'm not giving medical advice because I want to do it the wrong way. And believe me, you don't want to do it the wrong way. You don't want to make these parasites stronger. You want to make sure you do it the right way. And I do consults with people if they want to do them. But here's the thing. I have a three a four month protocol when I do my parasite senses. And that's another one where I had literally a very very spiritual experience also which shocked me. I did not expect the things to happen. Again, the more that I clean my body, there's so much garbage, you know, in there. And I believe it's actually by design. I believe that that somebody designed everything to be this way because they don't want us thinking clearly, they don't want us to know who we are. They don't want us they want us to be confused. They want to dictate, you know, what we should do with our lives or what we should believe. But once you start having access, even access to source, which I was lucky enough, I believe I'm one of the probably very few people on the planet who've ever literally been able to see it and experience it. Some people might call it God, but man, it's unbelievable. I mean, and it's all sitting there. What's really weird is I couldn't find it in any book, and then eventually I just kind of stumbled upon it. It was in this book. I don't know if you've ever seen or heard of this book. It's called the Essene Gospel of Peace. But the wild is the reason that I had such a I kind of had a hard time with the experience was because.
Speaker 3: I couldn't find it anywhere.
Speaker 5: Nobody had ever had the same experience, nobody had written down. I'd never seen it in the book. I mean, we're talking a lot of books. I read a lot, and then this one I just stumbled upon it by accident, and literally just the last three pages described exactly what I saw and heard and experienced, and.
Speaker 3: It blew my mind. That's why I used this book.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of techniques in here for health, and I actually used a lot of the techniques in this book for overcoming my medical conditions, as far as quote unquote the way I eat. So again, I observed nature I look at the science, I do critical thinking, and then of course I do trial and aeron. I've done all these different testing on my well to try to figure this all out, and it's just been a.
Speaker 1: Wild Well, we've got a few minutes left. I'd love to hear about that spiritual experience if you could tell us.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that one would probably be a little long. I can tell you that I was able to go to the other side, So there's a technique. It kind of happened by accident the first time. And then of course these things have been rushing to me because once you go to the other side. So here's what's kind of I'll give you a little example, a little taste of what happened to me. Well, there is like different stages, almost like different rooms in a house or whatnot. And I would go through different stages and each stage would take me deeper and deeper.
Speaker 1: Were you or in a sleep state.
Speaker 3: I was meditating.
Speaker 5: Happened when I was so one of the techniques. I won't give all the details right now either. But there is a way to use water. So water is part of the technique to opening the door. So there's literally doors and the doors are made of hydrogen, and so I went through more than one door. So for example, okay, so you know that we have the flesh body, right, but we also do have a spirit body. And I say this because I've seen it, so I'm not talking about something I read. I mean, I literally experienced this. The spirit body has certain things that it can do as compared to the flesh body has certain things that it can do, and ultimately, merging them together, you can do things that are just nuts like that would be another conversation. But some of the stuff so far that we've seen, I say we because there were somebody. Luckily, thank god, somebody was with me who was able to witness this. So I seriously would have questioned my sanity if somebody went to have been there because what I was witnessing. Like I don't like using these words, but I'll use it for right now. Like quote unquote, I got to meet what people would call God, and luckily the person who ended up being there, they got to meet him too, So we were both there and I was literally looking over him like are you seeing what I'm seeing here? Are you hearing what I'm hearing? And it was given us visions too, so then I was like, are you what.
Speaker 3: Are you seeing? He was he was being given the exact same visions I was.
Speaker 5: Because the way this scene communicates, and this is what I mean, I should call it God because maybe it's I mean, it could be like an interdimensional alien.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 5: I really don't know, to be honest, and I didn't really want to put a name to it. But it was showing us a lot of things, conveying a lot of information, even taking me at one point back to this is really wild. So do you do you remember when you were in your mother's head?
Speaker 2: Not?
Speaker 3: Right, the average person doesn't, right.
Speaker 5: I never did. Well, here's what's crazy. So this being somehow forget time and space. It took me back to that moment in time when I was a baby inside my mother and I was literally there, and I realized, now, why we don't remember, it's because the human body is not fully developed yet. So your brain is not fully developed. You don't really have these memories, you know. This is why when you're really little, you don't. You haven't developed all these memories yet until you start growing older. Right, And but your spirit or this other alternative light body that we also have, whatever you want to call it, I'm gonna call it spirit. The spirit holds all those memories from before you were born, and after you leave, you take you know, you take the stuff with you. The spirit was there the whole time that you were this baby, and so it took me back to this moment and I could feel everything when I was a little baby inside my mother, and I was.
Speaker 3: Like, wow, it just changed. It actually changed my.
Speaker 5: Perspective on a lot of things because I was at the most piece I've ever experienced when I was a baby. But yeah, i'd forgotten. I didn't remember. So somehow this thing necked me to the source of memories. And this is why, somehow it just keeps happening. I have like a story almost unfolding of history, like to answer questions that I hate to say it, but like almost nobody's been able to answer. You know, as humans, we have so many questions about you know, where we came from.
Speaker 3: Where is quote.
Speaker 5: Unquote God in all this, or potentially aliens or what they call the watcher. I mean, there's so much information, and then of course understanding the human body, which is really my original goal.
Speaker 3: I just wanted my body. I just wanted to be able to talk.
Speaker 5: Again, really, you know, and not being so, but yes, it's it's a type of meditative state, and it has everything to do. This is what's interesting too. You know what really opens the door. I'll give you one secret is this word right here. You can even see it, but basically it says peace.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So the way that your brain works, and how that affects your breath, and how that affects your heart, and that affects the movement of the water that is basically in your veins, because your veins, your blood moves like a river by the way, you know, and all this that's off this almost like reaction because ultimately, what you're trying to do is put your body in an ultimate place of peace so that you can actually your light body begins to come forth. But first you got to go through a stage of darkness. So that's the really that's probably the most freaky part. I don't think. I think the average person would have a little bit of a tough time because you have to go through some pretty scary stuff. It reminds me of a verse in scripture that as I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I will fear no evil, and that's exactly what you have to do. You end up going through death. That's ultimately the path it and it took a while and you have to be and there's a lot of temptation there.
Speaker 3: And eventually I witnessed my own, my own death.
Speaker 5: And then once I went through that process, there was this burst of light and there was actually a being of light waiting for me on the other side, and then that was super wild. I had a lot of questions and she was wonderful, and then eventually she took my hand, and then that's when we left planet Earth. And then we went and that's when I realized that the stars are actually doorways, they're portals. They're actually they're portals for the soul, so they truly are what we would call a star gate gate really means a door, So the stars are actually doors. And she took me and I would have never been able to do it without her, because I don't understand the way the universe works.
Speaker 3: I don't know which star leads to where and where we're going. I didn't know any of it. And she actually tests you. Here's a really weird thing.
Speaker 5: She tests your heart. So when you're on the other side, you're naked. And when I say naked, I don't mean like without clothing. I mean like your heart's totally boats. Everything is there. You can't hide you know, the truth your you know, your heart is run and center and they can see everything. And then once that happened, she took me through the first portal, and boy, we started traveling at crazy speeds and then we would arrived to another one and then from there, boom, we'd go a whole different direction. And I mean we traveled through the stars, super crazy distances. I mean, I don't even know how far, but it's way beyond Mars. I mean we were we were way the heck outter. You coudn't even see planet Earth anymore. And you know, there was a little bit of fear, thinking like I never thought I'd come back to my body, and I start realizing that there is a way. But as we went deeper, there were more beings. So there are other beings that I did get to talk to and and spend time with, and then they would open. You know, there's almost like doors as you went and you were allowed in, you know, depending on your heart actually, of all things heart, whether you were.
Speaker 3: Allowed in or not.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's incredible man. I'm definitely going to have to have you back on to explore some of these experiences. They're fascinating. And thank you so much for sharing this information about hydrogen. If people are interested in finding out more, what's the best way that they can do? So your website, anything else you got out there, all right, And before.
Speaker 5: I share that, I just want to say one thing. Everybody understands it. I want it to be really clear. Everybody can do what I was talking about. One thing that was shown to me on the other side is that we're all destined for it. We're all designed for it. There is everybody has the ability to do it. So it's not like somebody can try to exalt themselves above others and be like, oh, you know, I'm special and I get to Everybody can do it. And that was shown very very clearly to me, and ironically it was written in this book too. So the book that I told you about explains that we were literally designed for that. So I think that's the really big part that humans are missing, is that this human body and the spirit they were designed for something. There's a purpose, and we haven't even realized what it is, and once you begin to realize what it's really for, it's going to open up the door to a whole other world that people couldn't even begin to imagine. It's actually quite beautiful and absolutely incredible to transform your life. This is why so many people, in my opinion, are depressed or feel unfulfilled or just sad or like something's missing, is because something is missing. And I felt that way since I was about six or seven years old, and this changed everything for in my life, and so it's become the most important thing to me. But anyway, to answer your other question, where people can find me. People can help me too, by the way, support me for free by simply just going to For example, the majority of the information is on YouTube, and I give everything away for free, so you can go there, subscribe, share, It's all free and it really helps the channel and give the video thumbs up all that good stuff. And the name of the channel is Uprising one four four K. I'm sure you know what the one four four case stands for. The twelve tribes of twelve thousand the'd be. And so you can also find me on Twitter otherwise known as x Instagram, rumble, and I would really suggest subscribing to all of them because there have been a lot of attacks on me and my channel, so if one gets affected, the only way you're going to find me again is if you're subscribed to me and for example on Twitter and whatnot, and so.
Speaker 3: That's that's the way that people can find me.
Speaker 5: And if people really want to contact me directly, I do my best to get back to everybody. And a lot of people do want consoles for their medical issues too. I don't do a lot of them, but if people really want to contact me, they can email me at uprising one four four k at gmail dot com. You know, also if they want.
Speaker 1: To do excellent, Greg, thank you so much. Like if you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Reign Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients, so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order. Hello friends, I am so excited to tell you about Independent Media Token. Independent media Token is a brand new way to show your support for independent media without having to donate a dime. Independent media Token is a cryptocurrency on the Solana blockchain designed to generate funds to promote and foster the growth of independent content creators, allowing them to engage in their art without having to worry about being demonetized through a network of media partners of which you, yourself can become a part of. Independent Media Token's goal is to ensure the powers that be can never cut off all of our areas of funding and censor the only free voices left in the world. Join the movement today. You can pick up Independent Media Token using Phantom wallet or the Solona wallet of your choice, where you can easily swap your Salana for IMT. Grab some IMT today and remember to always know your team. To learn more, visit independentmediatoken dot com or use the link right in the description. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event check out prep starts Now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared. From emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, being prepared is more important than ever, and prep starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about.
Speaker 3: World War I, World War.
Speaker 1: II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.