Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Really quick Jazz. Would you like to explain the new dance move that Sabrina Carpenter right there dead at our LA show?
Speaker 3: It's very risk game and how do I explain it? Let's see, she uses the microphone as a prop.
Speaker 1: I mean, what do you mean, like a prop for what?
Speaker 2: A prop that could.
Speaker 3: Be seen as something else up, like a kite or a possible bedroom seen as.
Speaker 1: Like like a rolling pin that you'd be baking with.
Speaker 3: Oh oh yeah, let's just say it's voucher related, what like a two for one at say flame?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel concession stand there at the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not that kind of voucher like birthday voucher.
Speaker 4: I'm not following. So what's she doing with them? What's she doing with the mic? I don't get it?
Speaker 2: Can I even dram She got down on her knees.
Speaker 4: Okay, maybe she's tired.
Speaker 2: No, and she she was acting like she was just's point fulfilling someone's birthday vouchure the microphone as what she was leanless. This is a fit. Yes, we're on the radio. I know, Sabrina Carpenter. This is a family show. You say, now, can you believe our sweet little Sabrina Carpenter did that on stage?
Speaker 4: What do you think the average age of Sabrina Carpenter concert goer is?
Speaker 2: I was there young, very young, That's.
Speaker 1: What I'm saying. This is like, I don't know, thirteen, fourteen.
Speaker 3: Yes, but I will say this is not new for her. This isn't the only time that she's done something like this, because every for her song Juno, there's a certain part where she does she says, want to try out some freaky positions and she does what have you ever tried this one? And then she does something.
Speaker 4: Why do you say positions with a you instead of a positions?
Speaker 2: That's very fitting for this conversation.
Speaker 1: That was scary.
Speaker 2: Hey, a lot of these guys that that she'll do, like, you know, something like this. I know, I'm not mad at it. I just wouldn't take like, oh, although I did take my daughter to it, but yeah, it doesn't really bother me. You just have to know what you're getting into if you're taking your your kids.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think you have to know your audience and some like you can of course.
Speaker 2: If you have to know the music you're gonna go see performed live, she says about this stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but doesn't she shouldn't she know her audience. It goes it's two way street.
Speaker 3: Okay, Now, let me ask you this because we've seen a lot of parents be upset at that, right. Yeah. Now, on the other hand, there's a lot of people that are upset at the parents that are taking their young girls to watch Sabrina Carpenter and are taking them in lingerie because they're like, how are you letting your young girls? Where the lingerie? What the carpet like? Because you know how she wears those like uh, I guess they're called like the baby baby, Yes, so she wears those on stage. So there are moms that will take their girls to the concert in outfits that look like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: Well, not everything has to be sexualized, you sickos. But then she does it when she gets down on her you know, and then the mic and the thing and there on the radio. Sorry, Becky, Wow, this.
Speaker 2: Makes me like Sabrina Carpenter a million times more.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, interesting.
Speaker 2: And it's fine. Well, it's fine.
Speaker 3: For the of age listeners or family fans. Because there's a person on TikTok that is literally compiling every single position that Sabrina Carpenter has done at every single tour stop and is making like a.
Speaker 2: Calendar of it. That's good.
Speaker 3: I want that.
Speaker 2: We have to get that. That's my I'm gonna add that to my Christmas list. Yabe, Sana will bring it to me. Graham, Oh, we didn't do the first time back of the day. Sorry, I got carried away with a Sabrina Carpenter there. Let's get to the first talk back of the day.
Speaker 1: TV show Boy, Nobody Special.
Speaker 5: Okay, Steve, I hope I'm the first talk back of the day. It is currently three thirty nine AM.
Speaker 6: And I was.
Speaker 5: I looked on the podcast yesterday morning and it said proposal regrets, and I realized twisted the end of you know, your conversation about it. I left the talkbacks about like my proposal and I don't regret it at all. I was like, oh damn, maybe they left the wrong talk like.
Speaker 4: Anyway, bye you so a little bit unpacked there. Yeah, yesterday we were talking about proposal regrets. As Selena, you were talking about how most people had two things that they would like to have changed from their proposal from marriage proposal if they could do it over again, and wow, told so many talkbacks. Apparently everyone had a crappy proposal except for our buddy there nobody special aka Steve, because he left a couple of talkbacks yesterday and the reason they didn't get aired is because he had a great proposal and everything worked out fine and he was all happy. So, yeah, you were a little off topic. That's why we didn't play while we didn't play your talkbacks yesterday. But also we got so so many yesterday, so many thank you everybody left yesterday. We didn't get to play even a tenth of them because there were a lot of really bad proposals out.
Speaker 2: There, really entertaining to listen to go back and podcast yesterday's show as well. It was really good hearing from everyone. Graham, what do you want to talk about here?
Speaker 4: Move over snakes on a plane because a bunch of hamsters just said hold my beer or hold our hamster beers?
Speaker 2: Imagine that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, and then like their little pot.
Speaker 2: Are they're drinking it like out of a mug, like it's on tap or like Hans, But how do you guys imagine.
Speaker 4: Trust their leaders like it's like a little little october fester hamsters.
Speaker 2: I'm losing it right now.
Speaker 4: Plane had to be grounded in Portugal for four days after one hundred and thirty two hamsters all escaped on board. They say they were there in the cargo hold with a bunch of other animals that were traveling. It's like being delivered to pet stores. I'm not quite convinced of that, but I think they.
Speaker 2: Were just like hamster smuggling or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: That's an awful lot of hamsters. Like you go to a pet store, what do they got? Four or five? One hundred and thirty two of them were sticking on a plane, maybe.
Speaker 2: To multiple pet stores.
Speaker 4: Even still, one hundred and thirty two, it's a lot of hams. When's the last time you heard somebody get a pet hamster?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, that was a long time ago.
Speaker 3: Okay, what happened to it?
Speaker 2: They died in natural causes. We had it, that one that threw.
Speaker 1: Down the trash shot and we don't need to do that. We didn't. We don't need to get it.
Speaker 4: That one was dead. You know, I'll have your back, I hope, so I guarantee it was dead. They would have woken up at least you would have heard it scream on the way down the shoe.
Speaker 2: Anyways, anyway, they had the topic.
Speaker 4: They had to ground this plane for four days as officials had to track down each and every last hamster because they're worried they get in there and start chewing on electrical wiring and stuff like that and it could mess.
Speaker 1: With the operate safe operation of the plane.
Speaker 4: And eventually they were able to recapture all of the hamsters.
Speaker 3: Oh so they didn't make it up to where the people were.
Speaker 4: I don't think people were on the flight and then like hamsters start crawling out of the arm grass like oh yeah right, people would have lost their minds.
Speaker 3: Got at least two.
Speaker 2: And you guys wouldn't have.
Speaker 4: Liked that hamsters crawling out and falling down from the overhead bins and like.
Speaker 2: Cute, Like I would love that. They should have just gave a hamster or two to every person had them, just like babysit it.
Speaker 1: You would have lost your mind.
Speaker 4: If you're on a flight and you're like dozing off and then you feel something crawling up you, you would.
Speaker 2: Have scared at first, but once you see it's a cute, cuddly hamster who could be mad at that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, you would have kicked that thing all the way up in the first case. You mean to tell me a rodent crawls up your leg.
Speaker 2: A hamster, not a rat.
Speaker 4: A hamster is a rodent.
Speaker 2: Cuter, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 1: Very slightly, No.
Speaker 2: A lot, yes, cuter.
Speaker 4: What's the difference between a hamster and a guinea pig? My sister had a guinea pig.
Speaker 2: Guinea pigs are so cute. They're just like giant.
Speaker 4: Hamsters are so cute, though, guinea pig's bigger.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know, I saw some restaurant.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've eaten guinea pig before you have.
Speaker 4: Yeah, seriously, it's a traditional Peruvian delicacy.
Speaker 2: Have you tried it?
Speaker 4: I can't remember.
Speaker 1: I can't remember, but I tried.
Speaker 2: It, and how was it?
Speaker 4: That was pretty good?
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: Something I'm like, oh my god, I can't wait to get back and have some more guinea pig stew or whatever it was, you know, but.
Speaker 2: Like whatever, I know, I can't even look at you the same.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you guys out there killing cows is so much better.
Speaker 2: Oh, good point, Yeah that's true.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine Time four, the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: So I know it's early here, but you know the time difference halfway across the world or across the world. Liam Paine's funeral is going on right now just outside of London. His coffin just arrived in a horse drawn carriage not too long ago to a church in Amersham. The rest of the guys from one direction they are there in attendance, as well as Liam's girlfriend, Simon Cowell is there. James Corden is there and I saw the most heartbreaking picture of his parents just sobbing as he was carried inside. Good tough stuff.
Speaker 4: A couple of quick NBA things to get you caught up up on first. After starting the season with fifteen consecutive wins, Cleveland Cleveland Cleveland Cavaliers finally lost their first game. They fell to the Boston Celtics last night. And other news. Lakers rookie Dalton Connects set an NBA record last night for most three pointers made by a rookie with nine. He had nine three pointers in the game.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy.
Speaker 4: And our Golden State Warriors will be hosting the Atlanta Hawks tonight at Chase Center, Go basketball.
Speaker 3: WHOA The most borack river arrives today, higher scary boys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's worried to try it again.
Speaker 3: Okay, the must Furic River arrives today.
Speaker 1: Their character.
Speaker 3: Yeah, higher elevation areas in the North Bay, the Chas, Santa Rosa and Napa are expected to receive the most rain. Sorry Graham. Here are some of the cities also likely to reign. San Francisco, Oakland, Berkeley, and San Jose. Be careful when you're driving, or just don't leave the house at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I just looked at the radar thing or whatever. The North Bay gonna get hammered everywhere else. People in San JOSEI are gonna be like, well, I don't see any rain at all, and we're just gonna be taking up pounding up there. Uh hey, Piscey's bestie. Your day today is going to be a seven. Today it's all about love. The next two decade phase with Pluto and Aquarius. You guys know about that. Yeah, yeah, it's going for two decades, I guess shines on profound changes, transformations, and cycles. It's time to start laying the groundwork for your long term relationship plans.
Speaker 1: And goals.
Speaker 3: Mush Does that mean proposal today after work?
Speaker 1: Are you a Piscey's besties?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh hey Piscey's bestie?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: Cool or not? This is something we do every Wednesday. We throw some things out and we ask cool or not?
Speaker 1: Cool or not?
Speaker 2: Our buddy Graham here leaving out one teeny tiny detail about that five hundred pounds stove that dropped in his te You guys remember that last week. It's so exploded.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my big tail got mushed, you guys, it's still gross looking.
Speaker 2: Cool or not? He was barefoot as he was doing that.
Speaker 1: Oh f what do you guys wear when you're moving?
Speaker 4: Large scale appliance?
Speaker 3: Is something my teal stove boots? Of course?
Speaker 2: Do you say teal stove? I mean something you're supposed to be some link for protection.
Speaker 4: Look, it would have been, yes, it would probably in hindsight, it would have been smarter to have my boots on, right.
Speaker 1: But here's the deal.
Speaker 4: This house I'm building right now, it's like just about done, it's just about finished, and the last thing I want to do is like clomping through on the new floors in my boots. So I take them off when I go into the house. Then as I was starting to push and pull and move this big stove around that was getting stuck between the countertops, and I was trying to, you know, wedge this thing in there. I had to take my socks off because my the socks were too slippery on the floor. I wasn't getting enough grip, you know, I was trying to shove this thing in. So then, yes I was at that point, Yes I was completely barefoot, and yes I dropped the stove right on my toe, and yes, the whole thing's black and blue, and that nail is clinging on for deer life.
Speaker 3: How did you not go to the doctor after that?
Speaker 4: That's what a lot of people are my DMS like, oh, even if it's a fracture, you've got to go get a fixed because they don't do anything. Though here's what I do. Yeah, that's what I mean. Where they gonna put me in that funny sandal looking at you for like six weeks, I ain't wearing that thing.
Speaker 2: It's like it's broken and send you on your way. You already know that.
Speaker 4: So what I got home, I took out a can of ignore it and I sprayed it all over it and I feel better.
Speaker 1: Ignore it.
Speaker 4: It's not you, that's what I That's what I think it actually is.
Speaker 1: I think I don't think it's broken.
Speaker 4: I mean, I'm hoping it's not because I can walk a lot better. It's just the top of you touch the top of my toe. Oh, very painful. The walking part's gotten a lot better. So confidence is high.
Speaker 1: I think cool. I think cool.
Speaker 2: I'm going not cool.
Speaker 3: I want to say not cool as well, Graham.
Speaker 2: What do you have?
Speaker 4: What do you guys think cool or not? I fell for one of our companies phishing emails.
Speaker 2: I don't like that they do this.
Speaker 4: I don't know if you're if you listening to your company does this, but yeah, they try to send you these like scammy email just to see if you click the links, and then they then it brings you to a screen that's like, aha, got you. You just just got fished fished with a pH Anyways, I've been having a lot of trouble with my computers here and so I have like a ticket in to our engineering department to fix it, and I've got probably forty emails going back and forth, like your ticket's been open, your ticket's been moved to this engineer. Now your ticket's over here at this engineer. Nope, they've kicked it back over here because they can't figure it out. And now this engineer's got and I had, I mean probably just this long string. I get an email every day about something about the ticket. Well, if one of them says I finally got I got one the other day it's like, oh, your issue has been confirmed that it's been fixed. And I was like, oh, hey, nothing been fixed yet. Watch this. I'm gonna I'm gonna leave them a message and let them know. And I clicked the thing and it was like you just got fished. You clicked on something like what are you doing?
Speaker 3: Wow?
Speaker 1: I was so mad yesterday.
Speaker 4: I was so because I'm so mad one that they haven't fixed the stupid thing that I've been asking to fix four months now. And I thought maybe after thirteen different engineers both locally and nationally, have examined my problem, that something would happen. And then when I got that email that said it was fixed, and I checked it again and to see that it hadn't, I was like, oh, watch this. I'm gonna go leave some mean comments in here, because you know, there's a little box where you could write the comments and uh no, I got fished instead.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say not cool, because you are the reason we have to do all these trainings about not clicking on spam emails.
Speaker 4: You are I've never fallen. That's the very first one I've ever fallen for. And they do one of these, like one a week, and I've never fallen for them, And this one they like really pray to my weakness because of this stupid engineering.
Speaker 2: I think I've only fallen for one for one once.
Speaker 1: I would never have the other ones.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't open my email stupid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't ever do it. So I'm going not cool company. When I was down right not.
Speaker 2: Cool, you already have a broken toe, right, that was personally Now you you just got fished.
Speaker 1: I got.
Speaker 2: Next on the JV Show, we got to talk about what this person did with their dog at the grocery store.
Speaker 1: What they do not like.
Speaker 2: It's not that sounded like they did some type of acts just like that dog at the store. I didn't mean it like that, but there is something that this person did and it's sparking a debate online. Just so laid out for us coming.
Speaker 1: Out the JV show on Wild ninety nine, The JV Show.
Speaker 2: I'm Selena and I'm Jess. A quick reminder eight twenty five this morning, we have your tickets for post Malone. It's gonna be an Oracle Park. That's going to be such a good show. Love me some post malone, Jess, what do you have?
Speaker 3: Okay, So a photo of a dog sitting inside a shopping car at a supermarket has sparked a debate. You guys, first, go to JV Morning Show because this is the photo that everybody is going crazy for, and we do have a poll going on right there, so go cast your vote. But the question is should pets be allowed in supermarkets? What do you guys think?
Speaker 2: I don't mind pets in supermarkets. What I don't want is your dog sitting in the shopping cart where I put my food, unless he's wearing pants.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the wort of diaper.
Speaker 2: That's where I draw the line.
Speaker 4: I'm in alignment with Selena on that one.
Speaker 2: I don't mind you bringing your dog into safe way or whatever.
Speaker 4: That's fine as long as you're conscientious about it. Because if I'm trying to get my cart down the aisle and your leash is stretched across as your dog is running all over the place, like I'm going to be kind of annoyed, like, hey, I'm just trying to get through here. Can you tell the dog to move or move your leash or whatever, as long as you're being courteous and the dog's not like barking, because I'm actively getting away from the barking at my house because my dog won't shut up, and you know, it's like, just let me shop in peace.
Speaker 1: Fine.
Speaker 3: I think most of I think.
Speaker 2: Most people know that if you have a dog that doesn't really behave well and like you know, public spaces. I mean, I've never encountered that that all the dogs I see are very well behaved. I think most people know. I hope you do. So for you guys, it's based just on the behave of the dog basically. Well, if we're talking about being just allowed in a supermarket.
Speaker 1: Yet allowed in general.
Speaker 4: But then the picture that we've got here at JB Morning Show on Instagram shows a dog sitting in a shopping cart.
Speaker 3: Now, what do you guys think about that?
Speaker 4: Not here for that, because look, I see what happens sometimes when my dog goes to the bathroom and the fur around her.
Speaker 1: You know what is not the cleanest and the things.
Speaker 4: That get accumulated in that area, and this is but it is right there on the bottom of the cart where I'm putting my pineapple down, you know. But still it is then right there where the dogs, but is touching. I'm not here for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So the main reason I don't wash my fruit.
Speaker 1: When I get home, I just eat it.
Speaker 4: No, You're nobody got time for that. There's another fruits that you just bite right into. You wash everything like sitting there scrubbing it. You think dousing a little water on it doesn't.
Speaker 2: I mean I watch it as much as I can with water.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't watch like a banana because'm gonnappeel it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, But I wash my watermelons though, you do. I'm just kidding, doesn't everyone?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 3: So A lot of the people that were against pets being allowed in supermarkets were the main reason because they think it's gross. Although I do feel like a lot of the people that go into supermarkets tend to be pretty gross too. There's a lot of wow.
Speaker 1: Shoppers.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 3: I mean, I am a grocery shopper as well, but I'm saying we're we're calling pets gross when there's a lot of people that don't wash their hands and are touching your fruit.
Speaker 2: Real some people should be banned from feature While yeah, I agree with.
Speaker 3: That, but a lot of people do think that the behavior of untrained pets that are taken to the grocery store make it tougher for people who have assistance dogs for their dogs to be allowed at certain places, because then if dogs aren't not allowed at all, then it becomes tough for the people that actually need them to, you know, go in there.
Speaker 1: Going to service dog is always allowed everywhere.
Speaker 4: Yes, oh, I'll bring your service dog. If it's a legit service dog. No one can tell you can't come in there with it. That is against the law.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm glad, but yeah, for me.
Speaker 4: It just goes back to a bit of a cleanliness thing. Yeah, there are a million people that walk into grocery stores across the country. They don't wash their hands, right, There's there's grossness happening all all the time, and yeah, you should be I you know, it was kind of nice during the heide of the pandemic when they give you the little wipe wipe down your shopping cart.
Speaker 2: Didn't have to stop that.
Speaker 4: That was kind of a nice thing because I always think about that as I'm walking around the shopping cart, thinking about when I get to the car, I want to eat some of this stuff that I bought, but I don't want to touch it with the hands that just touched that cart, because I know the cart is gross, but I don't know. When I used to bartend, people would put their dogs up on the bar.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, is that cute?
Speaker 4: Pupper's wants a beer? Like you, No, that's gross, get your dog off the bar top, like we don't need.
Speaker 1: To do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am definitely with the.
Speaker 4: And putting them in the shopping cart is the same sort of the same sort of thing that that shouldn't be allowed.
Speaker 1: You ever seen a dog wipe there butt?
Speaker 4: They don't know that thing's right on your right where you're setting all your food.
Speaker 3: Wait, but can you say the same thing about kids, because kids sometimes, you know, they can go number two on.
Speaker 2: They're wearing clothes, there's some layer there unless your dog is wearing like a fresh new pair of Levies or something like, don't sit them in the shopping.
Speaker 4: Cart, right, But it's also the same thing on their You know, if people you want take your shoes off when you come into my house. Dogs are walking around all over the gross ground and there their feet are in your shopping cart.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's why dogs should also wear shoes. They cute little rain boots with the atmospheric river that's sitting in right now, like.
Speaker 4: The water like little flood waters.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, you listening, let us know what you think. Is it gross or not to allow pets in the supermarket?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can wait on the pole that's on our Instagram. JV Morning Show. Make sure you're following us first and foremost. Everything we talk about almost everything is there. You don't want to miss you know anything, or you can leave us a talkback. That talkback mic is also always open.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to today's HoTT is Trending, we have a talkback on washing your melons. We were talking about washing through in a grocery store. I jokingly said, I washed the outside of my watermelons. Who doesn't, Good.
Speaker 7: Morning Davy Show. This is a nice stuff from Concord about the watermelow. Yes, you should wash the watermelon before you eat it because you're cutting your watermelon on the billboard, and then after that you put the piece of watermelo to shut it up on the same board that you cut it at. So it's dirty. You should wash your watermelows rustaurant washer. So have a good day.
Speaker 2: I never consider that. Oh my god, that's a good point. Now I'm going to be paranoid. Now I have to wash my watermekon.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think we're doing too much. I'll try.
Speaker 4: We're not rick on a cutting board, and then I'll slap down some apples and.
Speaker 1: Cut them on that same board. It's like, what are we doing?
Speaker 4: You need to have some bacteria in your life to strengthen your immune system.
Speaker 2: Gross.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't do that.
Speaker 4: But I'm not washing the outside of a watermelon like I'm going to just to the fact that it might touch the cutting board in the same spot where I cut the thing out, Like for what. By organic produce, by the way, you can worry less about having to wash off all these nasty pesticides and stuff.
Speaker 2: But then when you go through this self check out, don't mark organic so you get it cheaper.
Speaker 1: Don't you need to support your organic pharmas.
Speaker 2: Okay, do not pay organic prices. Never mind, we have another talk bag. We were talking about dogs and supermarkets.
Speaker 8: Hey, I just want to respond to the dog thing. I mean, let's be honest, people. Human beings put some nasty things in their mouth, in their body, up their nose. I think the least of our worries is a little bit of germs.
Speaker 1: From a dog.
Speaker 3: I mean, he has a point.
Speaker 4: I look, I agree with a lot of that, but I still don't want to put my groceries right.
Speaker 2: I just don't want dogba And maybe that's just us.
Speaker 1: I think that's fair. Let the dog walk around the store. Sure with that?
Speaker 9: Yeah, the hottest thing, it's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 4: What's hot in.
Speaker 9: Music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, So Denzel Washington is now walking back those same sex kiss comments and Cash missed it. Denzel one of the stars of Gladiator Too. He was at one of the premieres of the film and he said, like in an on camera interview, that he filmed a same sex kiss for the movie, but it didn't make the final cut. He says producers got chicken they got scared and they cut that part out of the out of the film, so we're never gonna get to see it. Well, then they had the La premiere for Gladiator Too, and there was an interview with there on the red carpet, who the director Ridley Scott, about the same sex kiss.
Speaker 7: Denzelside he kissed the man on the lips, but it didn't make the final cut.
Speaker 4: No, that's booth. It was a senator.
Speaker 2: And then someone off camera says.
Speaker 7: We even went back and looked at the film, there was never Then they never did.
Speaker 2: He says, there was never a same sex kiss.
Speaker 1: What's the senator have to do with it?
Speaker 4: It was a senator.
Speaker 1: I don't know he was kissing the senator.
Speaker 2: I guess we'll find out if we watch the movie. I have no idea. Well, then that same interviewer he goes back and he finds Denzel and he's like, hey, the director said the kiss didn't happen.
Speaker 7: Ridley said, he never saw the kiss.
Speaker 1: It's much ado about nothing. It really is much ado about nothing.
Speaker 3: You know, they're making more of it than it was.
Speaker 8: I kiss him on his hands and gave him a peck, and I killed him.
Speaker 7: I skateboys wanted to see Denzel kissing another man.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't have the part yet, you won't write it. So now he's like down playing that. Oh it wasn't a big thing, which is a little peg.
Speaker 1: I kiss him on the hand.
Speaker 2: And then it gave him a peck on Did this kiss even happen? One of the world's greatest mysteries. Now Danny kissed another man and Gladiator too. I need to know who was the senator.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I want to go back and watch Gladiator one though. Have you watched it yet?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch it this week because we're gonna see the second one on Friday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 4: So.
Speaker 2: Dave Coolier has responded to all the backlash that John Stamos is getting for wearing a Baal's cap. Let me just let me give some context. Okay, if you don't know Dave uncle Joey from Full House, he is diagnosed with cancer and over the weekend he I guess spending some time with his good buddy John Stamos, And in the picture, John is wearing a bald cap in solidarity with Dave, as he you know, helps to shave Dave's head, and people were like, that is the fakest thing I've ever seen. Either shave your head in solidarity or just don't. Don't wear a bald caps. You can take it off right after agreed. So here's what Dave Coolier had to say about this. He said, I'm sorry to see a bunch of negative comments as I've just begun my cancer journey. It's our friendship and this is how we are handling a very tough time. I'm a comedian and humor is what drives me. John knows how to cheer me up. And I laughed out loud when he arrived wearing a balds cap. Being a true loving friend and.
Speaker 1: Brother, I'm back on that side.
Speaker 4: That was pretty funny.
Speaker 2: It's funny.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Like I guess when we saw the pictures, just sort of out of context, it looked like this heartfelt emotional moment, you know, it didn't We didn't see like the you know, the laughter part of it. And then it was kind of a pranky sort of thing. It was like a joke sort of thing again because John Stamos had this you know, I always has this beautorious flowing locks of hair. And then for him to walk into the room with a ball cap on. Yeah, what what happened?
Speaker 1: You know? And then it just ends up being a ball cap. That's kind of funny.
Speaker 2: All right, I've changed back to the other side, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 4: Get ready for the busiest Thanksgiving travel week of all tie?
Speaker 1: No, you've been warned because triple A.
Speaker 4: Well, they seem to say this about every major holiday every single year, but they mean it this time. According to them, close to eighty million people will be traveling the United States for Thanksgiving, which will make it the busiest Thanksgiving travel week of all time. And I think they're defining traveling is going at least fifty miles away from home to whereever your destination should be. And this year they're projecting that two million more people will be out traveling than in twenty nineteen, which is always sort of the benchmark because that was pre pandemic. Will you guys be amongst the eighty million and traveling more than fifty miles for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: I am where.
Speaker 1: Are you going?
Speaker 2: We are going to Boston? What? Wow?
Speaker 1: Since when?
Speaker 2: Since I don't know, a few weeks that you've been planned?
Speaker 1: Oh how long are you going? Tell us about the plans.
Speaker 2: This is exactly we are going Wednesday through Sunday.
Speaker 1: Nice.
Speaker 2: I'll be a so and I'm going to be meeting a lot of like the in law side of the family that I've that I haven't met before, some of them, a lot of them I have. But it's gonna be my first time out there as well.
Speaker 4: Are you gonna be let me ask you something, just will understand. Are you gonna be carrying around your stupid water bottle with it that you have to drink this certain Okay? Selena is on her new health kick, and we applaud that, but she's now become one of these water snobs where it's like I gotta drink two gallons by ten am, and then she runs to the bathroom every ten minutes. I'm like, what are we really doing here? Are you going to be doing that while you're out there in front of the new family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can't like not have my water.
Speaker 4: Okay, who are you this new?
Speaker 1: Selena?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: It's Thanksgiving?
Speaker 4: Go out, crush a couple of boxes of wine each day and have fun.
Speaker 3: No, she has to be best behavior. She's going to be meeting some family that she has never met before.
Speaker 4: That's when you hit the sauce harder. No, take cadge off. You don't want to embarrass yourself.
Speaker 2: But you know, but that's a very fine line.
Speaker 1: These nerve fun all right, carry your juggle water. I got to drink two.
Speaker 2: Day whatever. Don't be made.
Speaker 1: I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for your trip.
Speaker 1: That's cool. Wait, Jess, are you traveling more than fifty miles?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. I mean, I'm going to Selena.
Speaker 1: That's more than fifty months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I'm going there like I don't even I mean I know that, but like on thanks for actual Thanksgiving.
Speaker 4: No, you're traveling here to go there like every other week.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you're part of the eighty million.
Speaker 2: Yeah, triple airs, right, No traveling for you, grim.
Speaker 4: I'm going to Chico this weekend to do my family's Thanksgiving. So I don't know if that factors into their time window for busiest to travel. But then otherwise we're going to Nevado to my wife's family on actual Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: And no, that is not more than fifty miles The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday. Thanks for hanging out with the JV Show. I'm Selena, and I'm Jess. Do you know if the rain moved in yet?
Speaker 1: Light rain in the North Bay. I think right now, light rain so far. But drive safe because I don't know. I'm not outside there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and we don't have windows in the studio, believe it or not. No, it's just like a dungeon, can't see anything. Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, I'll check in the next break, which is.
Speaker 2: Drive safe because you know that rain is coming. If it's not here yet, Let's get to what the blieve is your chance to win a JV Show chug mug. You just got to be that first person a guest Today's bleeped out word correctly as always, leave your guests on the talkback mic on the Free iHeartRadio app. Here is today's clip.
Speaker 3: Listen up, what do you use to clean the inside of your because I can't find anything that fits in mind?
Speaker 4: Fuck?
Speaker 1: Is that like a humble brag?
Speaker 4: Or is that all right? Take your guesses on the talkback mic. Like Selena said, leave us your name, your city, and your guests the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thanks so much for hanging out with the JV Show. We're playing what the bleep? Where if and only if you are the first person to guess today's bleeps out word correctly, you get the chuck mug from today. So here's today's clip in case you missed it.
Speaker 3: What do you use to clean the inside of your because I can't find anything that fits in mind?
Speaker 2: WHOA there? Now? As always leave your guess is on the talk back Mike, Let's go through some of your guesses now.
Speaker 10: Hello, JV show is Roxy from Newark, and I think the bleeped.
Speaker 2: Out word is ears. Have a great day, Ears.
Speaker 1: Ears.
Speaker 4: That's a very popular guest this morning. Ears, that, ain't it. We all use a cue tip in there?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Would you use Well you're not supposed to, but we all do it.
Speaker 2: But if anything that's I.
Speaker 4: Just don't jam it all the way in there until it hits my ear drum. I stop short of that.
Speaker 2: Have you ever done that by accident?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, feels so bad.
Speaker 6: Good morning Jamie's Show. This is a gym from cashro Valley. My guess for the bleeped out word is flask. All right, guys, have a good day.
Speaker 4: A phenomenal guess. Have you ever washed out the inside of a flask? There's nothing you can't clean it out. I just add more boos to it. I just like, I don't know what was in there before. He rinse it with a little water and just add more to it.
Speaker 1: What are you gonna do? You can't scrub in there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, by at least like shake it up with soapy water or something.
Speaker 4: Nope, that's doing too much alcohol kills everything.
Speaker 11: Row, come on Good Morning JV Show, Andrew had a Hayward here.
Speaker 8: I think the bleep out word this morning is AirPod.
Speaker 11: Hey, you guys have a good one air pod.
Speaker 1: Dang it.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of technology with those little tiny crevices and little charging ports and all this stuff. I don't I'm sticking safety pins in there and all sorts of stuff, and I'm trying to get it out. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't think I'm supposed to be getting the lips out this one.
Speaker 2: I don't think so either, Graham, Hey, continue to leave your guesses. What do you think that bleeped out word is?
Speaker 1: The JV Show On Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: The JV Show here playing what the Blab? Where you can win a JV show show. You just gotta be the first person to guest. Today's leaped out word in case you mis today's clip here, it is what.
Speaker 3: Do you use to clean the inside of your because I can't find anything that fits in mind.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see if anyone guess today's word to the talkbacks from.
Speaker 8: Daily City, and I think the bleeped out word is water bottle.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love you guys.
Speaker 1: Water water bottle of bottles. That was very popular guests this morning.
Speaker 4: And again anything reusable like that that you can't jam a fist and a sponge into, I'm annoyed with yes, because like, how do you really give it a good scrap?
Speaker 2: Well, like a lot of water bottles or things like that you can use like a like a bottle brush.
Speaker 3: Or they're pretty thick up top, at least some of them.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. If I can't jam a fist into there?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 12: Yea?
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Jessica forell Amina. Think the bleeped out word is Stanley.
Speaker 4: Thanks, have a great day, Dan Stanley.
Speaker 1: That was another popular guest this morning.
Speaker 2: I feel like those are clean inside.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have a fake Stanley.
Speaker 1: I see that. Guess can get your whole hand inside your family?
Speaker 4: I think so.
Speaker 3: Let me just kidding, I have water in there.
Speaker 2: Oh, good morning JV show.
Speaker 9: This is Lindsay from Livermore and I think the word of the day is windowsill window.
Speaker 4: Still I thought that was a unique one. But you know that track on the window and all of stuff. How are you supposed to clean that thing out?
Speaker 3: You're not supposed to.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just closed the window then you can't see it for and.
Speaker 11: JV show TJ I a little more. Here is the bleeped out word straws. We have a bunch of those reusable metal straws and they're paine. Have a good one, you guys back.
Speaker 2: Either he's standing next to a waterfall.
Speaker 4: Like a little babbling brook or something, or is it raining really hard or is he in the shower?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It right all right, Here is today's clip, unbeleeved. What do you use to clean the inside of your straws? Because I can't find anything that fits in mind. Nope.
Speaker 3: But I did buy the glass straws, which I recommend more because you can at LEAs see through them. Like the metal ones. You don't know if there's a piece of food stuck in there.
Speaker 12: Whatever.
Speaker 4: We use those metal ones and my wife will make smoothies for the kids, and then you find their cups, you know, hidden somewhere they've left them for like a day or two, and that stuff turns into concrete on the inside of those straws. There's no I don't want them to be clear, because I don't they would never drink out of the straw again, knowing what's built up in there. We have some of those little straw brush things, but even those, I don't you jam them in.
Speaker 2: There and things like that right away, you know, if not throw them away, Slynna.
Speaker 4: You know the thing about kids like they you find they just leave stuff like everywhere. Bring this stuff back to the sink.
Speaker 1: They don't ever do it. All right, you got to get some shout outs.
Speaker 4: So buddy TJ, who's currently whitewater rafting, you have the very first crrecked answer this morning. Now here's where people are gonna get pissed because a lot of people said straw.
Speaker 1: Now the word was straws.
Speaker 4: Plural, and TJ was the first person to say straws plural and then the regular straw non plural community. They're upset this morning because they got their answer in before a TJ.
Speaker 1: Now, look, you guys, I stand with the straw community.
Speaker 4: We're gonna have a mark down at city Hall today at one because I asked the judges here, the fellow judges Selena and Jess, I said, hey, are we.
Speaker 1: Taking straw or is it just got to be plural?
Speaker 4: And like it's gotta be plural, it has to be the correct word. So they're standing on that S. So if you're mad at them, send them a DM please. But I'll shout out everyone who got an answer in before TJ but just didn't put an S on the end of it. Maria and San Jose said straw. So did Mikayla and Castro Valley, also part of the non s straw community. Aaron and Richmond had it. So did Charles in Conquered Unique Monique, what's up? Unique Moneaque in San Jose, Christina and Antioch, Diana and San Jose, Emily and Danville A.
Speaker 1: Gabby in North San Jose.
Speaker 4: Northy, what's up?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 4: Gabby? Phil and Oakland, Brian in San Jose, Veronica and San Mateo, amongst a few other people that have some guesses coming in right now, and all said traw.
Speaker 3: Make a sentence close.
Speaker 4: Again. Direct all angry messages to sea on air or at it's just see no oy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my page is up deleted, will be It will be in two seconds.
Speaker 4: A lot of people wanted that Chug.
Speaker 1: Muggs in there.
Speaker 2: Thank you ever for playing. We appreciate every talk back that came in. Tomorrow morning seven o five, we will do it again, TJ. Check your email, make sure you get us your info so we can get you that chug Mug.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Happy Wednesday. I'm Selena and I'm just thinking so much for hanging out with us. It's time for the JV show up. Nope, game, Let's go to the phone Wildney for nine.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 1: Who is this?
Speaker 4: Hi Danielle, Hey Danielle.
Speaker 2: How's your morning going so far?
Speaker 4: It's good.
Speaker 10: We're so excited to have my kids.
Speaker 6: In the car.
Speaker 4: Hi kids?
Speaker 2: What are their names?
Speaker 6: Noah and Ava?
Speaker 2: No one A Hi back there, Danielle. Where are you located? Because the atmospheric river it's it's moving.
Speaker 12: In oret so it's not raining yet.
Speaker 4: No, not yet.
Speaker 2: It's cold. Yeah, it was freezing this morning.
Speaker 1: I thought it was quite warm this morning.
Speaker 2: Shut your mouth for Graham, get out of here.
Speaker 4: Yesterday was freezing, and this atmospheric river is bringing more warm temperatures like it. No, I was cold.
Speaker 2: All right, Daniellelet's see if you can win some tickets to.
Speaker 3: The California Academy of Sciences. This is a family four pack.
Speaker 2: Oh perfect, Okay, So we're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Just gotta get three correct, and the tickets are yours. Here's question number one and Charlie and the chocolate factory. Who does Charlie bring with him to tour the Wonka Candy Factory?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 12: Grandpa, yup?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean we're looking for Grandpa Joe.
Speaker 4: Grandpa Joe still the same dog love Grandpa Joe. Who was grades like that? Dude's been living in a bed for like forty years. He hasn't walked, and thing he's like, you know what I'm gonna walk? Do?
Speaker 1: Make that makes sense?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 1: How long does he live in the bed with the three other grandparents? All right?
Speaker 4: Question number two. When Neil Armstrong first set foot on the moon, allegedly, he famously said, that's one small step for a man, one giant.
Speaker 8: Leap for.
Speaker 4: Mankind.
Speaker 2: You said, allegedly, I didn't say, He explained, I didn't say that. I think I did hear that.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying when they shot that scene in.
Speaker 4: The movie, that's what.
Speaker 2: Question number three Danielle in pool, what color is the cube ball?
Speaker 4: White?
Speaker 2: Easy?
Speaker 4: Easy, ones, You've already won the game. You don't even need this one. Question number four, The Last Frontier is the nickname given to what US state the last Frontier? I don't know.
Speaker 2: It actually sounds like it would.
Speaker 4: Be all that kind of you know, no one cares Alaska the Last Frontier Alaska, But.
Speaker 3: It's all right because you still run.
Speaker 2: Who cares?
Speaker 3: Whoa you guys than you?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, we listen to you guys every morning. I tell my son I gotta call.
Speaker 3: And now you got through and you got four tickets to the Calibornia Academy.
Speaker 8: Upset, thank you very welcome.
Speaker 2: You're so welcome. And Noah and Ava back there. Coolest mom ever hang on for those tickets. Have a great rest of your day. Oops, sorry and.
Speaker 3: Disrespect.
Speaker 2: Hey, let's take the heat off of me, Graham. You have some shout out?
Speaker 4: We do, I got one, says another mom. Slid into your d MS for a birthday shout out to Logan Joseph for his seventh birthday. We'll listen to you guys every day on our way to school to warm up our brains with your trivia game. She says, I've been listening since the wild one oh seven days.
Speaker 1: That is a long time.
Speaker 4: Oh, happiest birthday to our smart, funny and kind birthday boy. We love you so much and hope you have the best birthday ever. That's from mom, Dad's sister Hayden and the cutest pup ever, Berkeley. That's debatable. Haven't seen the dog. My dog's Keeter. That's from Mom Ashley, So happy birthday. Logan Joseph, Happy birthday, Hope you have a great day. Another DM here it says tomorrow's my sister Ruth's birthday. That's today, Please wish her a happy birthday around seven forty. That's pretty close, thank you, And that is for Melody, So happy birthday, sister Rue. The fun one more Here it says, Hey Graham, can you please give my daughter Haley a belated birthday shout out?
Speaker 1: She turned nine yesterday.
Speaker 4: She's the most sweet, kind and thoughtful person and also the biggest swiftye. Mommy, Daddy and Wesley love her so much. That's from mom Christina, So happy, happy belated birthday to Haley who use the fun.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, true.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 10: Hey, this is Janelle from Oakland.
Speaker 6: I work in the medical field.
Speaker 12: So I have to leave the house pretty early.
Speaker 1: I am with Graham.
Speaker 6: I was expecting it to be super frosty like it was in the previous mornings, but today it was surprisingly warmer than it has been.
Speaker 1: And then we're gonna talk more about the weather coming up here and trending.
Speaker 4: But Selena, I checked the overnight low and NAPA which the previous nights, I mean, bundle up, frost on all the roofs and everything.
Speaker 1: Last night's low fifty four.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's not bad.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you.
Speaker 4: I walked out this morning prepare to just get punched in the face by the cold, and I was like, huh, it's actually like, uh, it's pretty mild, though I.
Speaker 3: Still felt punched in it.
Speaker 2: I felt really cold this morning.
Speaker 1: It was substantially warm, okay than it has been.
Speaker 2: Maybe you're right and everyone knows I am cold blooded.
Speaker 1: So there you are both up were our hottest.
Speaker 9: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Post Malone headlining coach Shella. How do we feel about this?
Speaker 3: I'm here four or four.
Speaker 4: I am too.
Speaker 2: Not that I'm gonna go, I'll never go, but I think he is a good fit. So Coachella is going down April the weekend of April thirteenth, in the weekend of April twentieth. Post Malone is the first person to come from the lineup. He has done Coachella before, back in twenty eighteen, and a lot of people think that this is just a sign that they're going to start, you know, slowly but surely in veiling the full lineup, probably before the new year, which is honestly earlier than they've ever done before. But it's probably because ticket sales have not been doing so well, you know, the past couple of ones.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm kind of curious to see what they do. Is Coachella is still two weekends, Maybe they combine it and scale it down to just one weekend.
Speaker 2: They got two weekends scheduled.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's where they might be going wrong. Yeah, the sales are down.
Speaker 4: Maybe you you know, pack the lineup and just make it a one weekend thing like it started out originally and problem solved, right, But that's actually a good idea.
Speaker 3: How do you guys feel about Lady Gaga because I heard she might be was there rumors? Yeah, there's rumors she might be another one and I forgot the third person.
Speaker 2: I think she'd be huge. I think those are really good names.
Speaker 4: Those are I mean, definitely good headlining. Yeah, they're good headlining names.
Speaker 3: But also, I mean, do you really want to spend all that money when we have your tickets to see post Malone?
Speaker 2: Got your chance to win?
Speaker 4: And that's pretty cool because that's the last stop on his tour is right here in San Francisco, So like you're going to see like the final shelf of his tour.
Speaker 1: Which is awesome.
Speaker 2: I love the name of his tour. It's a big ass stadium tour nice, which is what it.
Speaker 4: Is, all right.
Speaker 2: So lamar Odom just confirmed that he got a sex doll made to look like Chloe Kardashian, but he did it for his mental health. So he was on a pomcast.
Speaker 1: To talk to the bike at the Little.
Speaker 4: Puck Gast and they ask him about this doll, like when you're really thinking about it, like a doll, but then you think about like mental health and how important that is A sex doll that looks like your wife?
Speaker 1: Is that mental health for me? Yeah? For me, it would be it's sick. But I think we're all a little all for a little weird. Does it look like her? Don't make it look like her.
Speaker 2: This is so disturbing.
Speaker 4: I don't like that we can just lump anything now anything and just be like, oh, you know, mental health. You know, I want to bring my alligator on a plane, you know, because mental health, mental health, And I want to get a doll that looks like my ex because you know it's mental health. You can't argue that. You can't argue that can't be if that's good for your mental health, that that good for him. If it's good for his mental health, and I'm happy for him.
Speaker 2: But like or what like what does that say? So if you didn't have this doll, would you be like hiding outside her house in the bushes or something like that?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Good point, maybe, I mean, like.
Speaker 3: But what about her mental health? Knowing he has a doll that looks exactly like her?
Speaker 4: Point, we're not thinking about her mental health.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like it. I don't like it. This seems wrong all the way around.
Speaker 4: But isn't it better than him not be the stalker or something? Y? Yes, you do you that's his.
Speaker 2: What he's doing to restraining order. I'm getting a restraining order for the doll.
Speaker 4: Yes, my client.
Speaker 1: She's sitting right here. I know she looks like Chloe, but it's.
Speaker 4: Not actually her. She would like to file a restraining order.
Speaker 1: Lamar's like I own her?
Speaker 2: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 4: All right? Here we go. Today is the day that the bomb cyclone and atmospheric river begin there pounding of the Bay Area. I think we pretty much, luckily just sort of on the outer band of this whole thing, because the Pacific Northwest parts of Oregon and Washington they're going to be really the areas that get bent over by this big thing. In the suburbs of Seattle, the winds, high rain, they've already sent countless trees crashing down, so much so they were advising residents do not go outside at all. Sadly, one person was killed when a tree fell on a homeless campment already, and like thousands of people are without power in some of those Seattle suburbs, so the storm is really focused up there.
Speaker 1: Again, we're catching sort of the outer band of this.
Speaker 4: As for what we're going to see here in the Bay Area, the rain's already begun in the North Bay and that's where the bulk of it is going to stay for the next few days. It doesn't mean that we're not going to have widespread rain across the Bay Area, but the rain totals are likely going to be drastically different from very small totals in areas like San Jose to what places in Santa Rosa are likely to record, which could be in the neighborhood of.
Speaker 1: Seven inches by Friday.
Speaker 4: We know, seven inches, that sounds pretty satisfying if you ask me, But that much rain that quick could have some flood. Some flood caused some flooding, so we have flood warnings in effect for certain parts of the North Bay. The atmospheric river looks like it's going to stall out a little bit and deliver some rain all the way through Monday.
Speaker 1: So it is going to be wet for a while.
Speaker 2: Wet from my butt, get wet from my bus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So just get ready yeah, get ready.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and drive safe and make sure if you're out, like, make sure you're wearing the appropriate gear.
Speaker 1: Dress is wearing some special boots today.
Speaker 3: My deal Stow boots of course that throes on.
Speaker 4: And yeah, be careful.
Speaker 2: Yea, everyone please drive safe.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Graham the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Oh, that was just awful. That was so bad.
Speaker 1: It was really creepy, so bad.
Speaker 2: Sing it again, Graham.
Speaker 4: I want to be next.
Speaker 2: Oh it's just getting word love. That was Lady Gaga and Bruno Mars Wlady for nine the base number one hit music station. Thanks for hanging out with us on this Wednesday. I'm Selena and I'm just don't forget. We have your post Malone tickets coming up eight twenty five. He's going to be here at Oracle Park on his Big Ass Stadium tour. So he's performing at a big ass stadium. That's what he's doing here in the city. There is a class action lawsuit that's been filed against Netflix. Some guy named Ronald Denton out of Florida filed this on Monday, and he has other people, I guess, wanting to sue with him. He wants to sue Netflix because of the horrible quality that he was given while trying to watch the Jake Paul Mike Tyson fight.
Speaker 1: The streaming quality or the quality of the fight.
Speaker 2: The streaming quality, not the quality of the fight. Netflix over that. He says that he, along with a lot of other viewers, they were faced with legendary problems including no access, streaming glitches, and bumfering issues. He says, because of this, Netflix, you technically breached your contract.
Speaker 5: There.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to be providing us a certain you know, quality of streaming, among other things, and he's asking for an un specified amount of damages.
Speaker 1: Are you with it?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Should be loud?
Speaker 4: Why not?
Speaker 1: I'm paying for a service, you didn't provide the service.
Speaker 2: I just feel like this happens all the time with like the Internet. Are we going to start suing like Google when it's down?
Speaker 4: We should?
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't know if you can do that.
Speaker 4: I have often wondered, when you know, if you pay a cable TV provider, a Internet provider, whoever those days where that sucker crashes and goes out, shouldn't I because I pay you a lot of money each month, and on the days where no service is provided, shouldn't you credit me back.
Speaker 1: With those days?
Speaker 2: Like, Yes, that's actually a good point.
Speaker 4: Hey, we're sorry we didn't provide you the service that you're paying for on these days, we're going to give your money back.
Speaker 1: Do they ever do that?
Speaker 4: No, because they're greedy, sobs. But I think it's complete bs. I'm sure there's some fine print and whatever contract I've signed that excludes them from any liability on that. But that's the way that it should be. On a day that I am paying you for a service and you don't provide that service, give me my money back. Sure, it might be three bucks or whatever. I don't care. It's it just acknowledged that you didn't hold up your end of the bargain that day.
Speaker 2: I'm with that.
Speaker 4: I agree to Yes, so Netflix, if they drop the ball on this one as ridiculous as this, I'm not with any of these class actually lawsuits, and I think they're frivolous. But I think on a day that you don't provide a service that I am paying a subscription for, I'm sorry, you got to credit back. And if Netflix wants to credit you back the thirty eight cents for the two hours of that fight or whatever, it comes out of your month. If you if you aggregated the minute and divide your monthly bill, if you want to give everyone thirty eight cents back, do it.
Speaker 3: Because to your point, Selena, we can't really sue Google or like all of those like, uh, I guess internet services, because we're not paying for Google, We're not paying for like Instagram, we're not paying for Twitter when all of those are down.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess I didn't mean Google. I meant like the internet provider. Oh okay, okay, So that's exactly what Gramm had already explained. I don't know it's doing Netflix though, because the stream was low and I'm trying to watch the fight and out it seems a little outlandish to.
Speaker 4: Me, even you lover of frivolous lawsuits. Yes, which is which is a bit shocking to me.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I also think like Netflix, like you knew a massive wave of tune ins was happening, Like you had to have been prepared to handle ten times the traffic that you did. You know, you know the volume is going to be so high you have to be prepared. You cannot, especially on a marquee event and people are logging in and it's buffering, and then the qualities trash like this is your debut as the takeover for the days of pay per view?
Speaker 1: You cannot try?
Speaker 2: Yeah they did?
Speaker 4: You can't?
Speaker 3: Was your?
Speaker 2: Was your? Was yours?
Speaker 1: That bad?
Speaker 2: I don't feel like me And we were watching it on a phone. I don't think it was that that bad. Maybe it had to like buffer for a couple seconds. Once, maybe twice, we were.
Speaker 4: At David Buster's and the feed seemed no, it seemed flawless. But maybe they've got some crazy Dave and Buster's internet that I don't know about or something I don't know. Maybe they logged in early and everything was working fine. Can we go back to the fight a little bit because I'm kind of changing my opinion.
Speaker 1: About it a little bit.
Speaker 2: About the ring girls.
Speaker 1: Oh my opinion has always been the same about that.
Speaker 2: We forgot to talk about that on Monday. Holy bazoomer all in your face?
Speaker 1: What zoomers? We zoom Anyway?
Speaker 2: What were you going to say?
Speaker 4: I you know a lot of people when we talked about the fight, I'd said, look, Tyson just looked ancient. He looked one hundred years old. Watched their footwork. You know what was going to happen in that fight. Mike Tyson could barely move. He was so tired, and everybody felt duped because we saw the training videos of Mike Tyson and he looked ferocious, and I cautioned people, look, he looks ferocious in a six six second spurt, but that's because that's all you're seeing and it's out of context. But we didn't see that at all during that fight. He didn't give us one ferocious burst at all. And even the thing that I noticed, other than him tripping on his walkout, he didn't look angry. He didn't look like he wanted to fight. He looked like an old man walking in to try to find his seat on an airplane.
Speaker 1: Like where am I?
Speaker 4: Can someone tell me where he place? He didn't look amped up or ferocious or angry. And that's the Tyson that we all knew on fight day. That dude would kill anything. He'd eat your babies, bite your ears. You know we were waiting for that Tyson. He wasn't there. He was like a muzzled dog. And I see Michael Irving and some other sports guys saying it was in his contract there was a contract that he wasn't allowed to throw any uppercuts during the fight, and it was and they had a contract and it was fixed. And you see some of the clips going around on social media where Mike Tyson are going, well, clearly he could have punched him right there and he didn't. And again these are little snippets of the fight taking out of context. And I'm not a big conspiracy theory guy, but there were definitely those moments when you look at him isolated. Again, it's isolated. He may have been too tired to throw that punch, but there's sometimes where it looked like, man, I should uppercut this dude, and he just didn't do it. Whether he was too tired or whether there was a contract, I don't know. I'm starting now to let that contract talk in because there's been a lot of notable people saying that this was in the contract. And I looked like he looked during that fight and pre fight, he looked like a muzzle dog knowing he can't get it. He's not going to be able to really really flip that switch and go crazy fight mode. I don't think he had much crazy fight mode in him because he's fifty eight, but I don't think.
Speaker 1: He was allowed to really flip that switch.
Speaker 4: I'm leading to it.
Speaker 2: I agree with that.
Speaker 4: I think was a combination of both age father time is undefeated. I don't think he even if he flipped the switch, he still might not have won the fight. But I think that there may have been something preventing him because he didn't. Uppercut is Mike Tyson's signature punch, and I don't think he threw a single one of them.
Speaker 2: But you know what, even before the fight, Graham, you did kind of throw that out there that although we want to see Mike Tyson go out there and totally dominate, you know, this is Jake Paul's production company that's putting the fight on. They're the ones that sign this major deal with Netflix. You even said this is probably going to be some type of like passing of the torch from Mike down to Jake yep, which.
Speaker 4: I think it was, and I think I think it was. I think I think we were all bamboozled. I mean, we're bamboozled into watching that fight because it was trash either way, Like if you were really going to stage this thing out, like make it a little more exciting picture of money, more exciting to make it like, you know, that's true making. Jake Paul comes back at the in the last round and knocks Tyson down. You know, like, give us some fireworks if you're gonna script this thing. I don't know where I land, but I just you see the clips and now you see more people, more people chiming in about this supposed contract, and I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I heard the same thing.
Speaker 1: I just whatever it is, I don't like it top to bottom. I'm still mad about it. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Graham, what do you have? All right?
Speaker 4: I want everybody if you have not already seen this pickleball video, it is up at the JV at JV Morning Show. It's gonna say the JV Show JV. Although people wish we would. I get a lot of dms about that JV Morning Shaw on Instagram. It's on our story. You can see this video. Uh it's a two on two pickleball match, and apparently pickleball is full of trash talk and emotion. Who knew.
Speaker 1: I thought it was a bunch of old people trying not.
Speaker 2: To break their Yeah, these are like Jim bros.
Speaker 1: And well, you see what you'll see in the videos.
Speaker 4: The two guys they win on match point, and they are fired up that they won. Yeah, And as they go to the net to exchange the post match pleasantries with the other side, I guess, I don't know if it's customary and pickleball to like hit your do you call it a racket a paddle? You hit your paddle together? And the one dude that's so just sed up, he kind of smacks the paddle out of the other guy's hand. This is the guy that just won. He smacks the pedal of the losers thing. But then he reaches over the net to go pick it up for him. He realizes, like, whoa, I shouldn't have knocked that out of his hand. And as he's leaning over the net to pick up this his opponent's paddle, that opponent kicks him straight in the face, I mean down knocks him like, looks like knocks him out.
Speaker 1: It's a hard, hard kick to the face.
Speaker 4: We posted that with it with our own poll and it said did he deserve that kick to the face because he was sort of trash talking and being not a good sport about the win, and twenty three percent of our listeners said yes, he deserved that kick to the face. Seventy three percent said no. Those percentages don't really add up. But shouldn't that be different from.
Speaker 2: Whatever the other half or whatever has it voted yet.
Speaker 4: I didn't know if there was another if there was another option, but seventy three plus twenty three does not equal one hundred by my math.
Speaker 3: Oh, mind set seventy seven.
Speaker 4: That would make a lot more sense. Seventy seven. These were the percentages Polster just gave to me prior to coming on. But wow, I guess I wanted us to post that poll because when I saw this video on Twitter, the comments below seemed to Now, Twitter is a bit of a cesspool of you know, trash talk and all sorts of just garbage, but the comments on this video seemed to overwhelmingly favor the guy that delivered the kick, and I was shocked by this.
Speaker 1: Selena, your opinion, please, no, he should.
Speaker 4: Not have done that.
Speaker 2: I don't think that guy deserved the attack. It was clearly an accident. He hit it harder than he should have, He was hyped up because he won, and he even tried to pick it back up.
Speaker 1: I am with you. Just your thoughts on the pickleball kick.
Speaker 3: I agree, I mean a kick to the face just for a paddle. I'm sorry, but it's not that big of a deal.
Speaker 4: One good.
Speaker 1: Somebodys to remind me.
Speaker 4: Someone needs to remind these guys it's pickleball. Pickleball, Calm down now. As somebody who is very competitive, I understand getting heated at, particularly in a moment when the guy that just beat you is talking smack. That does enrage you if you're a very competitive person, and I feel like that has no place.
Speaker 1: But the thing that I feel like has.
Speaker 4: No place whatsoever is kicking someone in the face when they're defenseless. Now, look, pickleball, if you want to fight this guy, and I never condone violence, you need to begin your own trash talk and square up and fight each other. You cannot take a cheap shot, a sucker punch, or kick someone. If you are the type of person, and if you're listening to the show and you're the type of person when someone is on the ground and you run up there and kick them, I think you should. I think they need to change assault laws and you should be the person that's given the most serious, harsh punishment because you are a coward.
Speaker 1: You are the lowest of the low. I hate people that take cheap shots. I hate it.
Speaker 4: I don't condone violence of any kind. But if if two guys want to fight each other, go for it. You two guys go square up and punch each other. I don't care. But the second you take kick someone when they're on the ground and you're not even the one involved in the fight, and you run up and kick them. And we see these in these fight videos between Niners fans and Raiders fans, and there's always people.
Speaker 1: Taking cheap shots. I hate you.
Speaker 4: I cannot stand people that do that.
Speaker 1: And that's what this guy did in this video.
Speaker 4: Let his emotions get the best of them and he kicks a guy that's not even looking in the face. Whether or not you think this guy deserved it, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: Go check out the video JB Morning Show on our Instagram.
Speaker 1: I had to get that rant off my chest.
Speaker 2: You feel better.
Speaker 4: That is my If I had to rank the things that make me the most angry of all the things, that is near the top of the list. People that take cheap shots, kick people when they're down, or sucker punch people in fights.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 4: You know, two guys are talking smack and someone comes from the side and hits it. You cannot do that, and I think those people should face the most serious charges. I think you should get damn near an attempted murdered charge because you could. You can seriously injure somebody doing that. This guy kicking someone in the face like that, Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Wonder send this guy.
Speaker 4: I'm shocked. The injuries were like after I think the video on the comments that said he is okay, but I mean that dude was out like you look like it.
Speaker 1: He was not doing well after that.
Speaker 2: So that's on our Instagram again. JV Morning Show.
Speaker 3: Make sure you following us.
Speaker 2: Check out our story for everything we talk about here on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we were.
Speaker 2: Just talking about a pick a ball fight. Yeah, check out this video, JAV Morning Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's gone very viral.
Speaker 4: It's a JV Morning show on our were on Instagram, Uh, losing pickleball player kicks another pickleball player in the face, and I was appalled at the number of comments saying, well, yeah, this guy had it coming to him. And they were supporting the kick. I guess that's where we're at in society.
Speaker 12: Good morning, gibb cho So rewatching the video, I noticed that the winner actually expenses hand for a handshake, but the sore loser uses his paddle for some reason, and so the other guy like gives it a high five or something, and he accidentally knocks it out of his hand and then he tries to pick it back up to be nice, but then he gets kicked in the face. Like why he definitely got his feelings hurt over pickleball.
Speaker 1: Sorry, thank you for ask takeaway here.
Speaker 4: It was a pickleball game, guy, pickleball. It's pickleball and pickleball.
Speaker 2: So the YouTuber that smoked your dad's ashes, you guys know who Rosanna Pansino is there? Roll Pantina Obviously.
Speaker 3: I feel like I've heard of her.
Speaker 2: Her name sounds from I know who she is because she does a lot of content with your ex Rebecca's the mologram.
Speaker 4: That was not my not my X.
Speaker 2: You guys went on a date time, it was a lunch dates. It was not back in your college days.
Speaker 1: No, was it just you and her misclassification. We had salads come on.
Speaker 2: Dated a celebrity, Yeah, dated, Rebecca Zamolo. Look her up on YouTube, millions of followers when you look up, how many describersys' idiots? Anyway, she does a lot of videos with Roe Pantino. That's so I know she who she is because my daughter, who I've been banned about talking about all your show, my alleged daughter. If I were to have a twelve year old, used to watch I don't yeh don't anymore. She used to watch these videos heavily.
Speaker 3: Yes, Jess seventeen point three million subscribers.
Speaker 2: Rebecca's on YouTube.
Speaker 1: Ye, how much money is that a year?
Speaker 2: That's a lot of millions a year.
Speaker 3: Continued dating her.
Speaker 1: I do not want I do not want any part of that anyway.
Speaker 2: So back to Row Pansino. She debuted the first episode of this new podcast, just listen to this.
Speaker 10: So to start this episode, I want to tell you guys about my dad's dying wish. Before he passed, he told me and my mom what he would like us to do with his ashes. And at first, my mom was a little bit hesitant because she thought this is kind of hippie. You know, this is people are going to judge us. But as time's gone on and it's been five years now, we just really think that it's the right time to do what dad wanted.
Speaker 2: We're definitely judging because listen to what his final wish was.
Speaker 10: He told me and my mom that he would like us to take his ashes, mix it in with some soil and grow a marijuana plant and smoke him.
Speaker 2: And you see her actually smoking at least what she says is her dad's ashes, and she's like, I can't believe I'm doing this, but.
Speaker 3: It's time to fulfill this dying wish.
Speaker 2: He died of leukemia, by the way, five years ago. Man, Oh here, no, you're not.
Speaker 1: It's a man's last dying wish. He wanted that, and they fulfilled this.
Speaker 2: This is up there with that lady that ate her late husband's ashes. Do you remember that viral lady she was on like my strange addiction like years ago. That's showing this is up there with it.
Speaker 1: Is that the dying wish to be eaten?
Speaker 2: Probably not.
Speaker 4: I think she was just being weird and that's why we went on board with that one. But this one, he's talking about being returned to the Earth, and return to the.
Speaker 2: Earth is plant. A tree will put you back into the earth. Smoking you is different.
Speaker 4: But how do you what part of you?
Speaker 1: I get that the headline he's the smoke, the dad's ashes.
Speaker 4: That makes it sound like they took a tobacco pipe and stuff some ashes in there and lit it and smoke it. Like that's not what happened. The plant grew out of the same dirt that ashes were in. And let me just give you you guys, just you know, one tiny spoiler alert because this you know, planet has been around for billions of years. Do you think the soil that all the crops you've grown out, nothing's died there before?
Speaker 1: Spoiler alert? Something has That is what soil is.
Speaker 4: It's decomposing living organic matter, whether it be leaves and sticks and trees or animals, humans, dinosaurs. There's dead parts of stuff that in everything you've ever eaten, never in your life, is grown out.
Speaker 2: That it doesn't eating again.
Speaker 1: But it doesn't mean the ashes.
Speaker 4: Do you think the ashes went up like came into the roots of the marijuana plant and then came up into the buds Like maybe his spirit or is sold it if that's the kind of thing you believe. And then what's the big deal that was his last dying wish.
Speaker 2: I'm not doing that.
Speaker 1: I'd one percent I'd smoke some of.
Speaker 4: Her dad's ashes if she wanted me to, because you're not actually smoking the ashes, you're just smoking weeds.
Speaker 2: I would rather smoke somebody else's dad than my own. I'm smoking my own dad. Just I just I cannot do that to him.
Speaker 1: There were a lot of poles you and they're like, I just put that out, you know what.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 4: You guys wouldn't imagine it's your family member or your partner or whoever, and it is their last dying wish for you to do this again, take the headline out of it, because the headline doesn't accurately describe what's happening. And Jess, you said yourself you wanted to be turned into a tree. So you mean your man plants a tree and let's just say it's a pear tree, and one day he walks along and eats one of those pears. You guys be like, oh my god, yes, a pair from that tree. Okay, soil is it.
Speaker 1: Different for you exactly?
Speaker 3: I'm back on the other side.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's the exact same thing. Thank you, Mark. Can you write this down. This is the first day Justice ever agreed with me on anything.
Speaker 1: Write this down.
Speaker 4: He is in the journal. That's it's the twentieth of November. Am I want to get this made into like a little plaque and put it.
Speaker 2: In a shadow box the day, thank you for and then smoke it. Maybe another day.
Speaker 4: And then we'll smoke it.
Speaker 1: Good idea.
Speaker 4: And also I'm not.
Speaker 2: Here for it smoking somebody's ashes.
Speaker 1: I can't look. When I'm gone.
Speaker 4: You do whatever you want with my ashes, because guess what, I'm not there. I don't care. It doesn't matter you want to.
Speaker 3: That's no fun.
Speaker 4: You want to sprinkle my ashes in the toilet here on three forty towns the street. I don't care.
Speaker 2: What's your favorite star, We'll make sure to do that for you.
Speaker 4: It's the first one, the first doll ever to use that great Okay, hottest.
Speaker 2: It's all the.
Speaker 9: Stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So more big names going to be headlining Coachella. We talked about this a little earlier this morning when we talked about post Malone being announced as headliner. Coachella, by the way, is in April, the weekend of the thirteenth, and then the weekend of the twentieth. Well, listen to these other names that have just been announced. Travis Scott Okay has secured a special guest spot where he is going to be closing out the show one of the nights. Jess, this is the name that you brought up, Lady Gaga, So this is confirmed.
Speaker 1: Confirmed from what.
Speaker 2: I've seen this morning, Lady Gaga is confirmed for Coachella. Also, Green Day will be headlining.
Speaker 1: That's big.
Speaker 2: I feel like these are really big names. This might actually do okay.
Speaker 4: I think they've seen the news stories, they've seen their own books and seen ticket sales weren't as robust as they've been in this pass and like we got to spend. I bet you they're getting paid at the highest you know, like this is the highest dollar amount ever to Coachella performers. Like, I bet you they're having say tight money, Yeah, I bet you they're having to pay extra extra money to make this line up cash?
Speaker 3: Are you guys a little surprised to that Sabena Carpenter is not headlining or do you guys not think that she's maybe.
Speaker 2: Like, I think she would have been a good fit.
Speaker 4: I think she'd be a good fit if they could, if they could get her, if and if she wanted to do it.
Speaker 1: I know, you know they would.
Speaker 2: Ye, that's true.
Speaker 3: I do think she performed last year. I don't know if I'm remembering correctly. I think she did perform, but I think as a headliner it.
Speaker 2: Would be huge. Maybe they just don't want people like back to back, you know, do you know what I mean? So maybe wait a while. But I think she'd be great for this year. I mean, she's had so much success just this year alone. Did he has groupies behind bars?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 2: As much as I think this is kind of funny, it's also really gross considering the things that Diddy is being accused of. So this is according to someone who is in the same unit as Diddy. He said that there are groupies in there, like fighting over who gets to do special little things for Diddy like make his bed, and then whoever gets to do that little task for him, the other inmates will get like mad and jealous because they wanted to be Ditty's friend and make his bed and bring him this or do that for him.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, it's got to.
Speaker 1: Be motivated by money.
Speaker 4: Right, you assume Diddy's gonna take care of you on the outside, right.
Speaker 3: I think, I mean, what else could it be?
Speaker 2: Or they're just legit groupies. They just want to be near someone that powerful.
Speaker 4: You're trying to cozy up to a celebrity. Yeah, famous celebrity. We see this, and we see this in the outside world all the time. It's just a little different. Well, yeah, it's it's just weirder in jail. But they're obviously not usually rubbing elbows with somebody that famous.
Speaker 1: True.
Speaker 2: One more quick thing. I told you yesterday how the feds rated did he sell? And they took notes that he wrote for his legal team, things about certain witnesses and strategies for the upcoming trial. Well, judge said yesterday in a Manhattan Federal courts that prosecutors have to get rid of those notes, that they can't really use those because it's attorney client privilege, So those will not be able to be used to go against him.
Speaker 1: Grim, what do you have, all right? Just a big reminder.
Speaker 4: That the bomb cyclone and Atmospheric River have teamed up to pound the Bay Area, particularly the North Bay. So if you're driving this morning or I guess over the next several days, it looks like again the North Bay is going to bear the brunt of this storm, so just be careful that I say there are several North Bay schools that are closs already in anticipation of these storm impacts that they look these schools are farther north and along the Sonoma coast. We'll see every time the Bay Area seems to overreact a little bit. You know, we have storm aged in one, storm Ageddon two, and storm again three. I guess this could be storm agedin four and some of those years, like we're closing schools and we're shutting down the roads and we're doing things, and then it's like we go outside and there's just.
Speaker 1: A teensy little drizzle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what are we doing?
Speaker 1: So it remains to be seen if this thing develops fully.
Speaker 4: Now, this bomb cyclone has already impacted areas Pacific Northwest, you know, Oregon and Washington in Seattle area, and it is pounding.
Speaker 1: It is a big storm up there.
Speaker 4: We're on the outer band of it, so we're not really sure what we're gonna get but there will be a lot of widespread rain.
Speaker 1: Will it be storm aged in four don't.
Speaker 2: Know yet, So just carry an umbrella just in case.
Speaker 1: Carrying umbrella be safe, particular if you're driving. And one more quick thing.
Speaker 4: The votes are finally finally all tallied, you guys from our recent election here in California, well almost all the way tallied, at least enough that the Associated Press is finally able to project a winner for Prop. Thirty two. This was the proposal. It's known as the Living Wage Act. It would have required a California's minimum wage to go to eighteen dollars an hour. And we know California is current minimum wage sixteen an hour and twenty dollars an hour for fast food workers. But it would have made employers that have twenty six and more employees increase to seventeen dollars an hour immediately and then eighteen dollars an hour by January first. And this was narrowly, narrowly shot down. The aps projected this way. We're not passed. Why are we voting against our own interests?
Speaker 2: Again, I don't understand that.
Speaker 4: Why can someone why why do we not want We're in the highest cost of living state one of, if not the most. And we don't want our people to make more money so they have more they to actually live and spend at your business and do things. Why do we The fact that this thing narrowly loses is shocking to me, But let's vote against our own self interest?
Speaker 2: Right? Sorry? Well bank you Graham the.
Speaker 1: JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: You know this is something you do every Wednesday morning. Are cool or not? Lists who throw some things out and we ask is that cool or not? Who would like to go first?
Speaker 4: Oh Graham, what do you guys think? Cool or not? All these celebrity lookalike contests, these things have been ever everywhere. We saw the Timothy Schallomey one, there was a dev Patel one here in San Francisco recently, and we've seen a Zane Malick one. There's talks of a Zendea one happening in Oakland. The celebrity look like contests are sweeping the nation. Cool or not.
Speaker 2: I think it's cool cool, but I think some of them don't look like That's what makes it funny.
Speaker 4: I guess like I'm with it, but it's cool, it's funny, and there's really you know, most of these winners get like fifty.
Speaker 1: Dollars prize, you know, and some like weird you know item or something. It is funny.
Speaker 4: I'm just like wondering why this is the phenomenon that's sweeping the nation. I guess is the thing I can like fully wrap my head around.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't have one answer as to why, other than maybe people were just like really bored. But I think it is funny. I especially the Timothy Shall main one when he like actually showed up like that part was cool. I was hilarious.
Speaker 4: I wish the celebrities would at once they got wind that they were doing one of them, like, they would go and make their way out and make an appearance like or enter, try to enter undercoverage to see if they would win their own one, like go in disguise.
Speaker 2: If they did it, that's hilarious.
Speaker 4: That would be pretty funny. But some of the names, you know, for some of these ones that have gone around, I'm like, I don't even know who that person is, you know what they're doing a look at contest for I got to look up who this person is because I don't know.
Speaker 2: So when you do know, it's good. Yeah, that's true. You know, Okay, what about this? Though? Cool or not?
Speaker 3: A doppel ganger that has an only fans How would you feel if you were a celebrity and you're a doppelganger happened to do adult content, Like.
Speaker 1: There's a Britney Spears one dancing around are as.
Speaker 3: You Well, they dress up like you. So there's an Ariana Grande doppelganger. Her name, her name is Paige Neman. Now her pages have been banned, so I can't confirm this, but I saw somebody online talking about how she had an on an OnlyFans link in her bio and she straight up looks like arian Grande.
Speaker 2: Herress is like.
Speaker 3: Her, and basically through every phase that Ariana Grande has gone through, so Hashi because she has just stayed in that character.
Speaker 2: How would you feel because that loud like you.
Speaker 3: Well, in this case Ariana and she if she's doing online content, then you know she's making money off of your face.
Speaker 4: There's been celebrity lookalike celebrity impersonators for money.
Speaker 2: I'm not mad at her impersonating her and making a living off of that, but now when you're doing adult content as that person, but.
Speaker 1: You're not saying you're the person. Everybody just knows you look just like that.
Speaker 2: But that video or photo taken out of contact, someone's screenshot it and it gets posted somewhere, and you look exactly like Ariana Grande. People are gonna think it's her.
Speaker 4: The AI thing has already got that lane and they and they're already doing it better. They're doing it better, Selena. So if somebody like mildly looks like someone to look like you, do you go make it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't care?
Speaker 3: Not cool?
Speaker 2: It seems very wrong?
Speaker 4: Cool or not?
Speaker 2: Tomato wine?
Speaker 1: The hell is that?
Speaker 2: So? Apparently Pizza Hut excuse.
Speaker 1: Me, here we go.
Speaker 2: They have Pizza Hut. Yeah, they revealed or I guess unveiled some wine that they released yesterday. You can only get it online through some like Kansas based wineries website or something like that. But they've teamed up to create tomato wine and it is reminiscent of a perfectly baked pizza crust. It's meant to taste like pizza.
Speaker 1: Is it made from fermented tomatoes? Is it tomato wine? Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 4: Like they can make wine out of other you can make wine out of other fruit and stuff. It doesn't have to be made out of grapes. Is it tomato wine or is it wine with the essence of pizza, crust and tomatoes?
Speaker 2: I think it might be wine with the essence of pizza wine. I'm sorry of pizza and tomato and crust and all that in there.
Speaker 4: Pizza hut.
Speaker 3: This is not correction.
Speaker 2: It's made from ripe, juicy tomatoes and infused with natural basil.
Speaker 4: There there you go, so you can, I mean you actual tomato wine. I can ferment damn near anything.
Speaker 2: Are you here for that? That sounds disgusting.
Speaker 1: It does not sound good. It sounds gross. Nobody out. Pizza's the hut. Stick to the pizza.
Speaker 4: Pizza hu.
Speaker 2: Don't you love pizza and you love wine? Why does it seem like such a bad thing?
Speaker 4: I do love both this pa, but I never I've never been a big like I need a glass of wine while I eat pizza.
Speaker 1: I don't know that combo doesn't really do it for me. I love both those things.
Speaker 4: That not cool pizza.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four