Speaker 1: This is the JB and Sandy Show podcast. You can listen live every morning on one of three point one in Austin, or stream the show on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You know it's Canu Reeves has been given the label. I don't know if it still sticks as you know, America's boyfriend or the Internet's boyfriend. Same Sandra Bullook had it forever as America's sweetheart, America's girlfriend and Tricia and I think we have figured out who Austin's girlfriend is. She's actually on television right now, Kristin Curry from kx AM. I think, might you pick her? Here's where it happens.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know who.
Speaker 2: You're talking about. Yeah, I have long been a fan, and Trisha's a fan too. I just there's something about her that's really, really, really likable, right, yes, and she's very attractive. And then I was I I think I follow her on one of the social medias, I don't know which one, and I was looking at it, and then I started reading the comments about her, and everybody loves her, just they love her, and they go on and on about how much they love her and what else was funny about it? In the social media post. How many women comment that they love her shoes really.
Speaker 4: So their wardrobe gets breaking broken down every day on comments, Yes, look like you.
Speaker 5: Could see her shoes though, like he released, it was that far back and so now I'm all egleied looking for her shoes.
Speaker 2: Right, did I say she's the meteor or the weather person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the morning meteorologist on campus.
Speaker 4: And you're just looking at women or men and women like in Austin for there just being the girlfriend, like yeah, yeah, I just she's the one that jumped out of me.
Speaker 2: I haven't figured out who the guy would be the equivalent. But what do you think, Jabie for the for the title for the title, Yeah, yeah, there's something just pleasant about her. She just seems like somebody you know, your girlfriend. I think is like you guys are describing.
Speaker 5: It, nice and sweet and cute as a button, and very smart.
Speaker 3: She's very good at her job. She's just cute.
Speaker 5: There's something about her that like, I feel like I want to be your friend, and I have a there's always a celebrity that I want to be friends with. My celebrity that I want to be friends with is Amy Poehler, my local person.
Speaker 3: I want to be friends with I feel like is Kristin Curry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but got to be careful, Tristia, you're a little bit of a stalker.
Speaker 5: I mean that is just level one. There's no danger with level one stalking. I mean, it's just it's funny.
Speaker 2: That's what a lot of the women that commented on this thread that I was reading was like, look, I'm not a stalker, but I love your shoes. And then in other words the same about the stalker. I'm not a stalker, but I love your shoes too. So there are people the pressure that woman must feel every day getting dressed to have on the right shoes. Are there a hell the right clothes for being on television? But there's just something very likable about Kristin Curry on Cacksan.
Speaker 5: You know what kind of put me over the top for I'm like, mm hmmm, this is my girl.
Speaker 3: I really like her.
Speaker 5: A couple of weeks ago, we had a really bad round of thunderstorms that came through, and she's the morning meteorologist. But apparently this was a big enough incident that they called everybody in.
Speaker 3: She clearly was at home, probably laying on her couch.
Speaker 5: She got put her clothes on, but did not put any makeup on and still came in with no makeup and her hair pulled back. I don't know if she acknowledged it or not, but I was like that girl, she just wants to do her job, Like there was something very endearing about her, being like, I don't even care if I have makeup on or not. I'm going to get in here and save the people of Austin. Look, I'm making her a saenor.
Speaker 2: So I think for now. Anyway, that's who our votes for for Austin's girlfriend. But Jabe a good point. We got to think about who Austin's boyfriend would be. I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna have to think on that one for I mean, in the news world, it may have been Uncle Fred for a while.
Speaker 2: He just retired, Yeah, uncle Fred. Well it could it be McConaughey though, Tricia, Yeah, it's gonna be tough to beat that. You know. Woody Harrelson has a place here now too. Is he here full time? I don't think so.
Speaker 3: But no, I feel like that's celebrity.
Speaker 5: I feel like that's more like I'm talking about, Like I feel like there's a different level I feel like there's local even though macanaughey is local, but he's celebrity.
Speaker 3: I feel like that.
Speaker 2: Pitts. What about the four four four four four four four guy?
Speaker 3: Ted Lorenz?
Speaker 2: No, that's not Ted, but you know who I'm talking about. He I think he ran out of advertising money for four four four four four four.
Speaker 4: I saw one of his billboards yesterday. It didn't even say what he does for a living. It didn't say like meat a lawyer.
Speaker 2: It was just him holding up the four fingers.
Speaker 3: I'm like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't know what agency.
Speaker 4: Did that, but you might want to have some sort of call to action there.
Speaker 2: I think he's on a cap. I think he wrapped an entire cap metro bus too. Oh no, that was the attorney that rocks. That's the one I forgot guy, Yeah, I forgot my gosh.
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to think what my gimmick would be if I was a personal at in German and there's on top of it, yea, and they and all those guys are just way beneath what's his name, Thomas J.
Speaker 5: With his suit and his cowboy boots walk into.
Speaker 6: His lear jet Come on, yes, So I don't know how do we start with the Oh, we're talking about Internet, his boyfriend.
Speaker 1: This is the JB and Sandy Show podcast. You can listen live every morning on one of three point one in Austin, or stream the show on the iHeartRadio app.