Speaker 1: Not gonna lie, darling. I'm glad to see that you're awake. You were fussing and fighting and squirming all night. I wasn't sure if you were up, you were down. You were cognizant, but your bidles stayed pretty strong. Hmm, No, I can I can understand you? Can you not understand me? Well?
Speaker 2: No, my lips are moving?
Speaker 1: Are your? Is there cotton balls in those fizzy years of yours? Oh? Oh, darling, No, I know what you are. You're aware, tiger. Why on God's green earth would I be scared of you? No? Oh, see, the problem is you don't know what I am. No, with those massive, mighty jaws of yours, you unfortunately cannot talk. However, I can hear your thoughts. Beast Master.
Speaker 2: You never heard of us?
Speaker 1: Oh, come on, you've heard of us. We take care of all critters and creatures that come our way, especially those that I end up in the condition that you've ended up in. You know, you went into my village and you hurt a lot of people, no casualties, so there's gonna be nothing that you're gonna necessarily have to pay for. And oh no, no, I can't do that. I can't let you go, especially after you went and tore up so many people. I was the only one that managed to be able to snag you throwing down a lasso. I mean, the good thing about me is I grew up in the country. I know how to hog tie just about anything. And I ain't got to get near you to start the process.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, I just hopped up on the fence and threw down some ropes, got you tied off and well club shipside the head. And that was that you don't need magical mystical powers in order to detain a beast such as yourself, even though you are very pressive based indeed not gonna lie hm oh no, no, no again, I can't be letting you go. If we let you go, you're gonna continue down that path, and that path is nothing for you.
Speaker 2: You were out searching for your own death, weren't you.
Speaker 1: Now you were you want to go after those dragons that absolutely decimated the good chunk of your people. You've been searching for your people, and I can tell you they're still out there.
Speaker 2: I hear them late at night.
Speaker 1: I hear them all talking to themselves, and a lot of them are saying the same things. You are trying to find each other. You guys scattered into all over the earth, and now you guys are trying to reconstitute, and honestly, I'm here for it. But unfortunately for you, you went about things all wrong. And well, oh no, that's a path you can go down. You can absolutely make me your enemy. I choose to have as few enemies as possible. But you know, if that is the route that you want to go down, I can't begrudge you too much, but I will say, if you want me to be your enemy, wow, that's just highly unfortunate. I think is probably the best way we can put it. No, yeah, highly highly unfortunate. Maybe we can find some other way of being able to go along to get along. No, Na, that's not that's not gonna work either.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: You can sit here and rage, rage against the din of the light. But I've got a whole bunch of tranquilizers, and well, when it comes down to it, I do have some magical mystical powers. But you know, the good old power of a nice padlock is pretty powerful, even for a weear tiger as yourself. No, you've got some magical mystical powers to you too. There's definitely something zoological, astrological, something that science just hasn't caught up to that goes about both of us. But you know what, toe to toe. You are in a terrible position right now, and your negotiating skills are about as good as well. Well, they're just not good. There's no way to put it. There's no colorful way to put it. Your negotiation skills are nil. You were in that cage and I'm the one outside of here. Well, that is an option. When you get out. You could absolutely do terrible, unthinkable and natural things to me. But honestly, I think I can let you go once I know that my people are not going to be in danger. Why would my people be in danger? What did we do to you? We absolutely did not call those dragons down, but we absolutely did help them when they needed it. Uh again, you can look at that as an enemy. But our job is to help any crewter that comes this way. The spider people come out here, we help them. The centipedes come out here, we help them. Minotaurs help them, Centaurs help them, wear tigers wear wolves wear bears help them, Mermaids help them. Squirrels and squirrel girls help them. Demons, well, we still help them because well we don't exactly know how to classify them. But we are neutral and everything. And it's easy to get angry at those who are neutral. And we accept that, we accept what we have to go through. But what I will not accept is the fact that you seem to think that you can absolutely dictate what's gonna go down here. So pardon no, I just have some meat here. Oh those talismans, those are what's keeping you in your uh, in your tiger state. See, if you had apposable thumbs, this would become a little bit trickier of a thing to keep you in there, because you could work on stuff with your hands and then shift, and then work on stuff with your paws and then shift. And keeping you in one singular state makes it a lot easier, and keeping you in this tiger state makes it a lot easier. Also, if there's anybody who comes through, they'll see you as a tiger. They'll stay away from you. You won't be able to convince them unless they're another beast master. And all the beast masters know exactly what you're in here for. I well, that's unfair. Listen, you don't know nothing about me. No, listen here, you don't know a dan dang thing about me at all. How dare you have I ever known?
Speaker 2: Loss?
Speaker 1: Sweet pee? I I lost my daddy at an exceptionally early age. He was an older man when he had me, and he was all I had. My mom walked out on me when I was an years old, came back in the picture and was very much a different person. And that's about as nice of words as I can use about her. My life has been nothing but lost everything I have ever wanted, everything that I have ever liked, everything that has brought me the light has been ripped out of my hands. I've been homeless, I've eaten trash. I have wondered where my next meal is going to come from. I've wondered what have I done in a past life to be so young, to have done so little in this world to anybody, to warrant the life that I've had. And yet here I am. I absolutely could have put to taken a spear and put it right through your heart. I could have taken a lethal gun and fucking shot you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said it.
Speaker 1: I could have shot you hell at this at this distance, I'm a stinking surgeon with a rifle, And yet you tell me that I have no compassion, no sympathy, no empathy for your plot, that if I had known loss, that I wouldn't leave you in this cage, and I would let you go out there. All that is going to happen is when I let you out there, and you're going to let your rage rain down on those who do not deserve it. If you do not heal what has cut If you don't heal what I'm so mad and the words of my daddy, if you do not heal what has hurt you, you will bleed on those who did not cut you. No one in this village hurt you. We are neutral and you you were good, and you still can be.
Speaker 2: But you have to choose that path.
Speaker 1: And if I let you out here right now, you're going to choose a path that is going to bring destruction, not upon your enemy, but upon yourself, eliminating yourself and making the plight of your people weaker. When you could go out there and choose to be a noble ware tiger, you could go out there lead your people back to the greekness they once knew. There's a bright, beautiful world out there, just out for the reaping, and instead you allow that hatred to fister in your heart. You have hardened your heart to all emotions and feelings to where everybody is your ding dang enemy, even those who are rooting for you. So no, I don't want to let you out of this cage because I don't want to feel responsible when I find out what has happened to you. I don't know, really, Oh, kidnapping, tiger napping? Really, that's really tiger nap. I'm not one of those crazy yondery girls.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm not holding you.
Speaker 1: I am holding you against your will, but you willingly came here. These are just the consequences of your action. Pardon taming you, You know what, I normally wouldn't use those words. I tame these domesticated dogs because they want a place to live. They want to earn their keep. They want to go out with us and help us gather herbs and food. They want to have us go out there and find fresh kills, that something is left behind and it's going to go to waste, so that we can feed them. They want to go out there and help us find the sick and the lame that are going to die anyways, and help us find a new purpose for them in this world. I came the sweet cats that help make sure that we just don't get overrun with vermin. I tame thes that help go up into the sky and deliver messages for us or work as our aerial support. But you, you're right, I'm trying to tame you. I'm trying to take that wildness out of you. Do you know where wildness comes from. It comes from fear. Everything out there that is considered wild and dangerous is not really all that mean and angry.
Speaker 2: It's just fear.
Speaker 1: Oh you don't think you're all that scary, big and bold. Eh. No, you don't think you're all that tough. H Really, it's fear running in your bones. It's fear that if you don't go out and get your enemies, they're gonna come and get you.
Speaker 2: You don't know what.
Speaker 1: They're doing, what they're planning, what they're talking about. You don't know what they want to do to you, So you want to go get yours before you get got. It's fear, fear of you're in a cage and I can do anything I want to you. But you know what's the opposite of ear. Yeah, that word you just used being came being in control, not Karen, that you're in this cage and that I have power over you, because I will never have power over your soul, over your being. I can release you from this mortal coil that your spirit will live on. I can't truly force you to do anything you don't want.
Speaker 2: Now you're right. No, now you're one hundred percent right, darling.
Speaker 1: I want what's best for you, and I want you to feel that calmness, that being tamed, being a part of something. That's really what being tame is. You stop being on your own and you start being a part of something. It doesn't have to be a something that other people consider the right thing. It just is a part of something. Your group of friends, you're a part of something. You're tamed. Your family you're tamed. You gotta fandom you're into, and people that you genuinely like.
Speaker 2: To be around.
Speaker 1: You're tamed around them because you want to see them do better, you want to be happy around them, you want them to be happy. Well, no, no, I could see that. No.
Speaker 2: I think you're pretty interested too.
Speaker 1: I know all about your story, the legends. Why do you think I didn't kill you? No? If I stick my hand in there, are you gonna bite me? Are you gonna clot me? Really? You promise you're not gonna hurt me. Here, I'll show you exactly what I want to do.
Speaker 2: Look, it's just look. Here's the front, here's the back. No tricks.
Speaker 1: I'll show you exactly what I've always wanted to do since I heard your story, since I saw you fighting out there so big and powerful. This that's all I wanted to do.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Just scratch your head, pet, you tell you everything's gonna be okay. There's no reason to fight anymore. You don't have to worry about what is going to happen next and who's going to do what to you. You survived. You have survived not only the trials of this earth, but everything that has happened in your own mind. See you, bring your bring your snout over here, Come here and bring that muzzle. I promise you no tricks. You see this hand, there's nothing on it. See doesn't that feel nice? Does having someone live on you?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Ever since I heard all those stories and I know they're true. Far too many people right there right under your chin. Yeah, No, it's okay. It's okay to just relax. It's okay to cry. You've been through so much you just need a rest. I know the stories are true, I know everything you went through. It. When I say it's fantastic, it's not good. It's just something straight to have a movie.
Speaker 2: But you can.
Speaker 1: It's time for you to just be calm and rest. You don't have to worry about all the nasty things people have done to you, said about you, hurt you, what happened in your past. It's there and it's never going to go away.
Speaker 2: But I just want you to know you're safe here.
Speaker 1: And as soon as I'm sure that I'm safe here, once I open that you're gone, you're gone. You can do whatever you want, but you can also stay. Hey guys, Zeena Alexander here. I want to say thank you guys so much. I have a couple of recordings that I've done that I'm just going to pre schedule out because just had some weird stuff happen.
Speaker 2: Not bad, not.
Speaker 1: Idy who. It's just getting my personal life together so that I can actually make sure to get stuff done. Thank you for everyone who subscribed on Patreon As of this recording, I have no idea how many people are subscribed to Patreon. I do know quite a few people have it. Last count was like over fifty, but I have to I'm on a different computer, so I have to relog back in. That is bizarre to me. I am producing some not say for work content over there about two to three times a week because I want to make sure to have a chalk full for you guys.
Speaker 2: And worth it.
Speaker 1: You can also order commissions now through Patreon, roughly a five day turnaround if you're interested. Make sure you just read up on it, and I would highly suggest hitting me up on discord so that I can approve whatever you would like for me to do for you. But yeah, inspiration for this story was something that happens to me a few years back where I was just angry at the world and I literally had someone sit down. I kind of was the tiger in this case. Someone just sat me down and just really like told me that I was on this path of destruction and the only person I was going to destroy it was myself And they were one hundred percent correct, and it really resonated with me, and it led to an incident where I did blow up and as a result, ended up in court order therapy. I'm not proud that that happened, but it was really that moment where I realized that when, like when I did the big blow up, that I remember that conversation. I was just like, no, I'm going to put my heart into this. And while you can be like, oh, I guess that talk didn't have that much of impact, I mean the fact that I went to court order therapy and a lot of people that have massive impulse control.
Speaker 2: A lot of CPTSC, they.
Speaker 1: Don't end up getting better simply because they don't learn how to or it takes some sort of external sush internal force to make you like really put your all into.
Speaker 2: Processing that stuff.
Speaker 1: And it's been a crazy, like two years really processing a lot of my past trauma.
Speaker 2: But we're getting to the other side of it. I'm a lot calmer.
Speaker 1: I have a lot calmer of a person because of it, and I've learned to accept it. It gave me a lot lot of interesting stories that I can use to work from. Anyways, Guys, I hope you liked this video, and if you did, please drop, like leave a comment. And if you guys are not a member of our Discord, we did just hit. We are officially over five hundred people on our Discord channel, which is crazy. I am very active in it. We have other vas like dream Audio Va Starlight's.
Speaker 2: About to start her channel.
Speaker 1: We have a cool collab coming out, and I'll see you guys in the next one. Bye.