Speaker 1: Invasion Angler.
Speaker 2: Welcome to episode one nineteen, Everyone's favorite podcast. It's about wrestling and movies and other stuff that we want to talk about, the Invasion Angle podcast.
Speaker 3: Hey, Rich, explanation, I'm doing okay?
Speaker 2: Hell yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean every day that goes by and Will's a champ, it kills me a little bit more. But I'm trying to trying to live with that pain.
Speaker 2: We're here with the Weeping Willow John and then uh, we've got Chris Afraid of flock Cameras Peterson.
Speaker 4: I don't want to be identified after this weekend. I don't want to be identified as a WW fan after I tied it for the most predictions right of Summer Slam this weekend.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know you can't. You can't hide any longer. Dude, you really can't hide any longer. You and Jason both are w W fans. Uh what was it that brought you back? Was it? Was it? Dan Housen aie? I mean it goes without saying. Ai booking is you know one day we will get Bobby Lashley, But until that day, Yeah, Baron Cord mean, I know that's over with you guys, because I know that's over a big yeah, I surprised you guys don't low key love n next day because this is take.
Speaker 2: A moment and appreciate that I was right about Chelsea Green. Is that not crazy? Guys?
Speaker 3: YEA watching the world, even watching every week.
Speaker 2: I don't know who in the world thought I.
Speaker 3: Saw Jason last weekend. He just wouldn't shut up about SmackDown my friend. Yeah, you guys, but yeah, it's pretty you guys as beat me. I Chelsea Green was a top tier pick for sure. There was another random one Jason picked. I feel like for both of you picked that was well.
Speaker 2: Chris had Fatal Attraction, which.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which I knew that was a.
Speaker 4: Fatal influence, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just liked that movie with Michael Douglas.
Speaker 4: No, I think that's what many Rouse's faction was.
Speaker 1: Called fat.
Speaker 4: Yeah, which did have a J. C. Jane mm hmm and formally known as G G. Priz Brisilly Keilly okadide.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I definitely could like saw probably going that way, but I had to stick with I got a sick page. Well, Trick Williams fucked me up because it's like, I don't know, I wouldn't put Baron Corman over Trick Williams. That's you're not as smart as a I wouldn't put anyone over Trick Williams currently. That's to me, that was like a cool stepping some match. Maybe Barring gets close, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: You hear what Meltzer said about that whole thing.
Speaker 3: What he said, does you agree with me?
Speaker 2: They've been burying Trick from the beginning. But also he's being boring. And also they brought back a guy that had zero pop.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, it's because he didn't. I mean, people were kind of happy, but like it wasn't like anything like seeing punk or something like that. Wasn't even like a million of that I would say. But I'm just happy to see him back. And it's it's cool because it's cross most from an MLW.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the wrestling fans from David, we don't know what it is regardless.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they will kill A Cross comes over, dude. He's like, see, this was the playing the whole time. That's why I haven't and I think it is.
Speaker 2: You're not going to care he three comes over, dude, I don't know. Speaking of which in the news.
Speaker 4: He said it's because he wrestled a mass beforehand, and he was already he was selling his leg and he had a long day of flights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was just talking about it was like out of it.
Speaker 2: You know, his real name is Ethan Michael Hunter Hudder. Say that fucking fourteen times.
Speaker 4: Fast, Michael Hunter Hudder. Anyway, Yo, Dick, make me stuttered.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he dropping bars bars.
Speaker 2: Like another butter secrets. I won't mutter anyway. Yeah, everyone was just talking about how he looked very bloated.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he went to the popeyece Beforan.
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm not judging. I'm just wondering because it was a news story. What else happened? I think it's time for Rapid.
Speaker 4: Fire Episode one, nineteen Rapid Fire, an episode of nineteen Rapid Fire. Well, I got when I got when I got, when I got one.
Speaker 3: I know, I know, you do.
Speaker 4: What do you think it is?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Well, big ass debuted.
Speaker 4: All right, that's not it. We'll talk about that later. Saints wide receiver rock rich And Steiner, the son of w W Hall of Famer Scott Steiner, has been suspended for six games by the NFL.
Speaker 3: Oh damn it.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe pds probably they get here.
Speaker 3: Well, he was just trying to I feel like his dad.
Speaker 4: The fuck he said, I'm gonna see what a excess the same white happened.
Speaker 2: Usually what team did you say?
Speaker 3: You would say if it was.
Speaker 2: If you think you're gonna beat the Saints this season, tell me thirty third third chance.
Speaker 3: Anyway, I met Scott Steiner and it was I wasn't It wasn't like the best way to need him. So I was at a I went two years in we like Atlanta, Horricon and the final year so this was like I don't know, maybe last year, a year and a half ago, but yeah, he was there. He was like the only wrestler they always had, like one of the first one they had Jesse Matura there and I was too scared to me then, I honestly, I walked by and he's a lot smaller than I thought. Now scared the fuck out of me, And I was like, I can't do this.
Speaker 2: I would have popped for I mean, honestly, I would have popped for both of them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but and I went that was the day. I went and talked to Jane Kenny for a minute.
Speaker 2: So he said, putting micro chips inside of our kit kat.
Speaker 4: Bottle putting micro chips in your wrist so they know you're only having sex for one night a year with Calum Tana. All right, guys, you guys can see the movie this weekend.
Speaker 3: What movie is that?
Speaker 2: One night on one night only? Dude, I saw a giant poster for it.
Speaker 4: Sex. Sex is outload unless you're married, except for one night a year in America for twelve hours. It's like the perch and you have a micro chip in your arm that can tell if your hormones are growing next to someone else's hormones or some shit.
Speaker 2: I realize.
Speaker 3: It tells you if your horny. It's like your horny, you are horny.
Speaker 4: No, but it has to be only if you're near or someone else, so you can. You can. You're very crazy if you want to.
Speaker 3: That's scary.
Speaker 4: I would do that as president and invest in Balldo companies and stuff like that before him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean you'd sell out. The stores would sell out. I don't know how they Walmart hasn't gotten a deal with them yet, or Costco or something.
Speaker 4: Because Cosco hot Dog and a Balldoo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a good deal. H it's a good deal.
Speaker 4: Basically, what the chicken bake is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well I would love to to see the costco guys having to talk about the ball down.
Speaker 4: Of course, how many booms you they could get? Well, that would be from this one from me. It's a big one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well the parents would be the ones raiding head kids aren't allowed in that one.
Speaker 2: I would disassociating. But I have a rapid fire.
Speaker 4: Yeah is a big guess.
Speaker 2: No, but that I mean that did happen. He showed up.
Speaker 4: As everyone knew.
Speaker 2: But Kendall Gray walked out of w W E n x T with her championship intact. But she uh split open her ear in her match against Lola Ice.
Speaker 1: That was that a work?
Speaker 4: Though? I don't know because I couldn't tell if it was the work or not. You know what, I know someone else has split the rear open. That was a work, all right, guys.
Speaker 2: Alistair Black is Now what is this wrestling news site that I'm getting?
Speaker 4: When he's going back as to be named Tommy and.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 4: I'm in hope he does well on cameo.
Speaker 2: So oh, here's one I saw today. Gabby Forza got signed to t n A like full time, so good for her.
Speaker 1: The now.
Speaker 4: What isn't isn't it her gimmick the nome?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Why not you guys? I have some news that I know upset both TV deeply. Uh. Brock Lessener like formally announced his retirement on the pack.
Speaker 4: Lazer.
Speaker 3: Where were you, Lazer?
Speaker 4: What on the pamaic if you should?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Where were you when you heard the news the brock listeners retiring?
Speaker 2: I think I scrolled over really quickly earlier.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean were you, like, were you around other people?
Speaker 4: Because I was definitely on my knees.
Speaker 3: No, I just wanted to know who you. Probably awesome, said.
Speaker 2: He trying to kiss his feet.
Speaker 3: I cried in front of the entire CVS pharmacy. He just dropped to my knees just like that too.
Speaker 2: And I want to do the frock party again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it.
Speaker 4: I can take all this fucking Mellowton in his book.
Speaker 2: Wake Up. Eat every single Simpsons vitamin there. Yeah, I met flintstones.
Speaker 3: They actually taste pretty good. Not a good idea for kids. Why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well, I actually did eat too many Flintstone vitamins as a kid. I think I think my stomach pumped. I can't remember, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Do you remember, John, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Probably is there, like there's too much iron in it. He's gonna die. I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they shouldn't make it taste so good. There was one. The orange ones are kind of sketchy though I thought those were a good one.
Speaker 2: In hindsight, they're kind of gross. They're like chalky candy.
Speaker 3: Do they still make them?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Those are the best? The Legos you eat good ones, dude.
Speaker 2: I love the bricks. I love the bricks. Okay, you're right.
Speaker 4: Bobby loves the Lego bricks.
Speaker 2: Dude. They're delicious candy.
Speaker 3: Have you had those, John, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They're like slightly harder.
Speaker 3: Pezz Yeah, okay, yeah, I've got it. Like when you can go to the places where you like fill your bags.
Speaker 4: With what's it's your favorite sick fuck candy?
Speaker 3: My favorite sick fuck candy?
Speaker 4: I know mine what wax bottles?
Speaker 3: Those are good, dude. I don't think it's a sick fuck one, but apparently a lot of people tell me I'm a sick fuck for it. But I love Circus peanuts for sure. And they just and what's even sicker as they came out just came out lemon flavored ones.
Speaker 4: What did the regular ones taste like? I don't know if I haven't had one.
Speaker 3: Their orange their orange nuts, and they taste like bananas.
Speaker 2: Like bottle caps.
Speaker 4: That's pretty, But do you know what's crazy?
Speaker 3: For years, for years, I didn't know what flavor they were because all I saw was an orange peanut and doesn't say the flavor on the outside. It's like my brain couldn't compute. It just tasted like own thing. It's just I never I never knew it for years.
Speaker 2: Honestly, into a couple of peanut together.
Speaker 3: It went that went decades without getting it. My brain is just like, I don't know orange peanut, that's what an orange peanuts.
Speaker 2: I never stopped eating them, so eventually I figured.
Speaker 3: But yeah, someone told me it was a banana that flavored one day, and like, what the fuck are you talking about? And then I I.
Speaker 2: Like dogs, I like jujubes.
Speaker 4: Dots are great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. People tell me I'm weird when I eat those.
Speaker 4: I just think we're too old to beating dots now, what I mean? They should pull out a fucking cavity. You are a filling.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have one more candy to talk about and I'll shut the fuck up.
Speaker 4: I like Violet what.
Speaker 2: It's like it's an Australian candy and it's like they make fake honeycomb. It's just made out of like sugar that they somehow cook. So it's like, I don't know, it's like crunchy and really good and they dip it in chocolate.
Speaker 4: Mmm, you're having Tim tim have I.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's also that's also Australian, right.
Speaker 4: That's why I asked. Yeah, no, they used to. They used to sell them at Target and then COVID hit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, great, took everything cool from us.
Speaker 4: Dude at college, I'd go at the Target and buy some Tim Tams, the fucking caramel ones, goode camera, the tim tim Yeah they really are They really are good though.
Speaker 3: The Tim Tam I like a good place to get really like a good assortment of candies.
Speaker 4: It's five and that's true.
Speaker 3: They have like these forty gummies candy that are pretty interesting. Those the peel ones, No, they feel like they're creepy.
Speaker 4: We had like a year era in the era in the trailer where we would buy the sour straw tour straws, you know what I'm talking about, the little one. Yeah, yeah, and it probably did like irreversual damage to all of this.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I used to have like an issue where I was buying sour straws, just like anytime I was near an establishment.
Speaker 4: And how did you how did you rise up and overcome?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think I just got whatever.
Speaker 4: Watch we'raw because you know, I can't take my eyes off of it. No time to sabas shows.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's why that's now. People like I'm confused obviously, like all these people on like pictures of girls will they will comment Raw? Next question and I'm like, I'm like, it's Tuesday night, Like what are you talking about?
Speaker 2: The current theme is Godzilla by eminem and Juice World that I don't get it, dude, I don't remember how that song goes.
Speaker 3: Do you really? Jason will explain to you later.
Speaker 4: Jason, he can't. He can't put the smack down.
Speaker 3: You know, it's shut.
Speaker 2: Up, man, you.
Speaker 4: Idiot.
Speaker 3: Next question?
Speaker 2: As you are always like I'm a legend and a future great and I'm like, shut off, dude, can't be both.
Speaker 4: Motor City machine guns came out Collision. There's some rapid fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was a showdown. Dude. It was a showdown one and then a handshake turned down the guns and the dank flam yepk flam, the rapid fire. It was j just Robinson that like they were. He wouldn't shake his hand, right.
Speaker 1: Yes I did.
Speaker 3: Waverly had to get surgery. Yeah, I saw she posted a picture today actually just a couple hours ago, and yeah I did. I she can't be gone for like I don't know, maybe she could be going for six months, but like they have an interim champion, so I can't be forever. But I wonder what the surgery was exactly. If it was just getting like scar tissue out of there. Does she have a full tear of like her a CL, m CL or t CL. Who fucking knows? Why does it have to but it has to be a secret. We never know when she's coming back.
Speaker 2: But with that being said, but.
Speaker 3: I guess it was like the first to comment on it, The first to comment on was see him Punk and he said speedy recovery. He's well, what's funny is I commented I saw him comment that because I thought I was in comment like probably want to be the first people, so I comment, I added CM Punk PEPSI Phil, get off ig and get to work on your promos and keeping that box sex see and then all these people, these people know, they said the fuck you're weirdo to me, and then someone said the funck And so I don't know, maybe I should say rang next question.
Speaker 2: I think so, yeah, Well, speaking of injuries, Bree Bella will not have to go under uh any kind of surgery for her scapella that she hurt.
Speaker 4: John really did. John really did type that on Seampunk's accounts so.
Speaker 3: We can show, we can show, Yeah, we'll be able to give five times comes out. Yeah, post the picture up up here so the people be on YouTube and see that.
Speaker 2: And also Jay White doesn't need surgery guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I don't know, should we mention the new tournament during uh Dynamite or just talk about it? Right perverts?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And that was like one of the first I think, like the second after somebody on yeah seeing Punk's one like he had to like pop up his feet for a second, maybe I hope. So, yeah, brads, he didn't like it, but I was just being honest.
Speaker 2: I think you should have screenshot it and say it for later trying to click on.
Speaker 4: Who liked it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, so I need to meet Pepsi Phil and I'll be like that was me, dude, remember that a couple a couple of months ago.
Speaker 4: But yeah, anyway, they.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's gonna be h. I mean, it's already started at date of recording. But it's a sixteen person blind draw wrestling tournament, so it's like sixteen people random whoever loses gets eliminated. So it's a little different than the Continental Classic, which I think is cool. And uh, Moxley's in it. I'm hoping the last round is Moxley and Eddie Kings. That would be fun.
Speaker 4: Can you read? Can you read the participant?
Speaker 2: I'm looking for it.
Speaker 3: I'm just as perplexed.
Speaker 4: Matt Sidell at Sarah duncle boy.
Speaker 2: That side duncle duncle zill dunzill isn't I don't know what did you just say?
Speaker 4: Dunkle boy?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I think you said dunkle boy.
Speaker 4: Did you find that? Who's in it?
Speaker 2: I'm trying, dude, I'm fucking trying. Jay White's in it. Here we go, Orange Cassidy's, David Finley, Shabata, Nigel McGuinness, Roder Strong, Kyle O'Reilly, Orange, Cassie I already say that, m A. Saustin, Jake Doyle, Brian Cage, Claudio and yeah, other people were named Eddie, John Mox.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe it's gonna be Nigel McGuinness again because they're all in, they're in London.
Speaker 2: Just give him like a whatever the fuck match.
Speaker 4: Now, they're gonna give him the continent, the cud why.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: As Tony I'm gonna I'm gonna fuck hop anymore.
Speaker 3: Any rapid fire. I'm trying to look, but really wasn't a lot of news this week. I was looking earlier like I really stood out this week and going through all the wrestling news sights and we really kind of captured it all. I guess the Did you guys like Cody's street fighter.
Speaker 4: Helmet?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 1: I thought.
Speaker 2: He looked like Gyle, Yeah he is.
Speaker 3: He is Gyle and uh yeah it is. And I got to see the trailer with uh, with none other than Roman Rings. Did you guys see that? Yeah? Cody? Right? Yeah, Roman Rains finally got to see some of.
Speaker 2: And is that.
Speaker 4: Is that in the Theaters's coming out like October or September or something, like that. Yeah, I thought.
Speaker 3: I always thought like it was coming out this summer for some reason.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I thought you thinking on HBO Max soon.
Speaker 4: The only thing in theaters is super Troopers three guys this Friday.
Speaker 2: Dude, Tony, the Anthony Bourdain biopic is coming out.
Speaker 4: Now, but that's a limited release. Yeah, I think it's New York and l A the twenty first. I think there you go the twentieth same.
Speaker 2: With Camp Messa, Camp Miasthma, the Asthma. Sorry d sex and death in Camp Miasthma.
Speaker 4: Anyway, super Troopers three, yeah, am I right? They were Adam sum reclame the super Troopers.
Speaker 2: Where they like these snosberries like snosberry.
Speaker 4: Taste, take taste. Fuck?
Speaker 2: You know that's a quote from before Supertroopers. Yeah, dude, do you know what? You know what Roald Dahl said, Snosberry's actually tastes like.
Speaker 4: He says it.
Speaker 2: No, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like a He's like, you wouldn't guess what the stanishberry's actually taste like banana.
Speaker 2: Apparently, fifteen years later, he used the word in his adult novel My Uncle Oswald, where it's a slang term for male genitalia.
Speaker 4: Which one the wiener?
Speaker 2: But I think the wiener.
Speaker 4: Oh, we'll find out. I got a stretch. But trying to taste some girl. You're trying to taste my snosberry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a euphemism for penis.
Speaker 4: You can try to use it. Nah, scranch and sniff anyway? Can I get a large farva? So we just want to talk about SummerSlam?
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 2: Man. I'm more of a club drag guy than a Super Troopers guy fucking slam and salmon guy, but I do like slam and salmon.
Speaker 4: John, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 4: You want to talk summer slam?
Speaker 3: Or I mean we kind of talked about you guys knew everyone I was gonna win. Oh yeah, you're right, Ruin? So he lost that.
Speaker 4: Do you want to talk about how you are? Talk about how bad the open Femi Brooklyzer match was. It was pretty stupid, but uh, because like didn't even need to be in a cage. It's pretty funny.
Speaker 3: No, they didn't utilize it, like it just rip the ring up.
Speaker 4: And there's your discussions saying that did miss the plywood or did they just not want to slam? Rock on the plot would no, man, what do you think, like.
Speaker 2: Why am I going to take a bump for my last match?
Speaker 3: Yeah? It was kind of it was weak. I agree, What was the point of it if it like he doesn't even like slam on it.
Speaker 1: It was so weird, like.
Speaker 2: The match before that was thirty minutes long and then they just have like a seam.
Speaker 4: Punk was pissed about.
Speaker 2: That ten minute fucking snooze fest. He was pissed because like was turning purple like a minute in.
Speaker 4: Brock was in the back Politician to get the main event, and Punk was.
Speaker 1: What can you do?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then Punk went out there and tried to break his legs, his own legs on that table spot and you'll remember, dude, No.
Speaker 2: I didn't see that part. I saw his sick moon salt though.
Speaker 4: Johnny seemed distracted.
Speaker 3: Man, well, no, it's because I know what you guys are going to bring up next, which I'm surprised you didn't start the show.
Speaker 2: With this, the CM punk diarrhea.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, yes, yes, yes, I can't believe it again. And he was talking about unreal about how he showed himself too, and it was just he did it to himself.
Speaker 4: He just well, that's what jelly That's what jelly roll taught the boys when he was in the bag.
Speaker 2: I gotta teach you somethingn.
Speaker 4: Somebody saying me an extra.
Speaker 3: You go, Yeah, I'm pretty sure that is exactly how the song goes, and that's why everyone he sings It's true. Yeah, super relatable.
Speaker 4: But what is a jelly roll?
Speaker 2: You know, we've already talked about attitude and I'm not getting back into it again.
Speaker 3: Well, what's your favorite jelly on the inside, you guys? Strawberry, Jerry, Randsberry, the usual and kill you don't it's raspberry, right, Yeah? And ships are dangerous, Yeah, gotta wear a smock like the like the Jelly Munchkin.
Speaker 4: Yeah, those are really good and usually no one grabs himself more.
Speaker 1: For me, it's a great.
Speaker 4: Never does go ahead Robin Big joke.
Speaker 2: It's a great joke from Robin Big where Rob's like, dude, like you look like you're like a coke dealer. You're gonna get pulled over running around looking like this, and Big is like the only way I'm getting pulled over for some powder from some jelly donuts.
Speaker 4: And like that.
Speaker 2: Let's move on to the next segment.
Speaker 4: I guess it's time. Do we want to talk? You have two options, guys, it's uh, since it's a Thursday, we can talk dynamite or we can talk in July power rankings.
Speaker 3: Well, we could do Dynamite a little while and because I am excited to talk about one of your favorite things, so maybe we can look ahead to that. Well, we're doing the power rankings, but interim.
Speaker 4: Titles, do we kind of talk about this with Chelsea Green?
Speaker 3: Yeah? No, Well, MJF makes well, now he's got to he did to see him punk thing literally the same thing seampunk did before you left.
Speaker 4: But I saw a TikTok today where it's like it's like someone be like, oh my god, who's coming out at entrance thirty of the twenty twenty seven will rumble and it's like MJF. I'm like, yeah, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: But anyway, no one remember when he got the ankle tattoo.
Speaker 4: Exactly? Oh my god, do you guys hear that? What is it?
Speaker 3: What is that puncturing himself again?
Speaker 4: Head the head trivia?
Speaker 2: That's right, shining thing versus thing thinking things ranking.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna go first, Powering because we're doing that later.
Speaker 1: D Yeah, it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna be good. We're doing wrestled jeopardy.
Speaker 4: Oh so it's it's not one at a time. It's just it's just.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna no, you're not gonna buzz, dude. I don't know.
Speaker 4: It should be two teams.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that, but it might be weird. Hold on, let's see what it looks like. Oh yeah, all right, it's two teams.
Speaker 4: All right, John, go ahead, pick your phone category.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, Bill, let me get special matches two hundred.
Speaker 2: This match can only be one when all but one competitor has been eliminated.
Speaker 1: Tops, So what is the war? Rumble? Fuck?
Speaker 4: It's just the battle real? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Fuck?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Minus two hundred?
Speaker 1: Guys.
Speaker 3: That's because you're such a wwehead, dude, that's why.
Speaker 4: All right, before we do the next one, go back. It's catch freezes, WrestleMania, specialty matches, k faate terms, and World champions. Well, I guess John's up again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll do WrestleMania for one hundred.
Speaker 2: This WrestleMania was billed as the Immovable Object versus the Irresistible Force.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm. Uh. Wrestle Mania two.
Speaker 1: That's three.
Speaker 4: I get pointed that you wish you did you gotta point your last one?
Speaker 3: No I didn't. I didn't just get I don't get any You got minus two hundred, got.
Speaker 4: Two hundred, and let's just call it even right now? And oh no, no I get one hundred. I get mine hundred.
Speaker 3: Right, okay, whatever, yeah, so I guess it evens out whatever.
Speaker 4: I get to go, yeah for five hundred.
Speaker 2: This k fab term is named after a former wrestler and booker who made it. Is the term used when the outcome of a match is booked to be inconclusive.
Speaker 4: I think John Buzz calling it in the ring like what wait, don't don't do the answer it?
Speaker 3: It is the term yeah it buzz.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It is the term used when the outcome of a match is booked to be inconclusive.
Speaker 2: Oh you think it is, Chris, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 3: No, hold on, it's just what it's why they put that so I think I'm I said to read it.
Speaker 4: Buzz answers, what is it?
Speaker 2: Dusty?
Speaker 3: Okay, I wasn't getting that.
Speaker 4: We didn't know an answer there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not going to do MIU points.
Speaker 3: A dusty finish oh hey, guys, it's a dusty finished tonight. Yeah, I heard that in all the wrestling docs and all the interviews. All the wrestlers are always talking about dusty finishes, So no profit.
Speaker 2: Stone Cold Steve Boston originated Austin three sixteen, which he proclaimed said this.
Speaker 3: Uh, some Cold says, I just whooped your ass.
Speaker 2: I pressed it too quick. But I knew that.
Speaker 1: You knew.
Speaker 2: He knew.
Speaker 4: That's three.
Speaker 2: How do you not know that, Chris?
Speaker 4: I was just letting John get in there.
Speaker 2: Pick one, Pick one John.
Speaker 3: WrestleMania for four hundred.
Speaker 4: That's the daily double. Though.
Speaker 2: This WrestleMania was billed as the Ultimate Challenge.
Speaker 4: Because I got the first, said the first seven.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: It featured Ultimate Warrior putting it Intercontinental Championship on the line against Mulkogan's w W World Championship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, in the Ultimate World.
Speaker 2: Sixmania six What are you gonna say, John, I.
Speaker 3: Am the Ultimate Warrior.
Speaker 4: You didn't give me minus points the Warriors.
Speaker 2: I'm done doing that. That's not that's it's you guys are gonna be fucking negative five hundreds.
Speaker 3: Had Oh oh wow, all right, k fab terms for two hundred. Get in color.
Speaker 1: This is the k fab term for real buzz shoot, you got it.
Speaker 3: It's what is a shoot? Sorry?
Speaker 4: Sorry?
Speaker 3: Fuck you gotta follow the Jeopardy rules.
Speaker 1: All right, pick next category.
Speaker 4: World Champions for five.
Speaker 3: It's like paedro morales or something.
Speaker 2: He has laid claim to eleven World Championship reigns and was just inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame this year. I don't know when this was made, so take that.
Speaker 1: Lightly even.
Speaker 4: Uh buzzy, what is uh the underdate? I have no idea it was edge.
Speaker 2: This day.
Speaker 4: I guess this is like HOLDI ship.
Speaker 3: Then clearly looking old World Champions for three hundred.
Speaker 4: Undertaker in.
Speaker 2: The former two time world champion, ended his second reign in the shortest world title match in history.
Speaker 3: The amh random stereo.
Speaker 2: All right, you guys, give up those your aunts. Who's about back?
Speaker 4: And we were fucking stupid? Gon me give me Acialty matches for five hundred.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Kevin Nash is what they're talking about. Diesel took him out.
Speaker 2: First match main Events at WrestleMania. Well, okay, Chris, wait, let me finish tho.
Speaker 4: I'm not even sure this is right now.
Speaker 2: As Shawn Michaels and Brett Hart battled for over one.
Speaker 4: Hour the Iron Man match.
Speaker 3: Maybe yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's five hundred points. Oh fuck, give me fucking kids phrases for five hundred well.
Speaker 2: Cogan was famous for instructing hultmaniacs the train hard, say your prayers and do this.
Speaker 4: You want to show them. You want me to take it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got it because I am a real American.
Speaker 4: Day, then you can have it.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 4: Thought.
Speaker 1: Just let you know.
Speaker 3: What is it we were talking about before. Eat all of your vitamins, take your board, Eat all the Flintstones, Eat as many as possible if you're an adult.
Speaker 2: Yeah, maybe that's why I ate.
Speaker 3: Only if you're an adult, though, Just take those aren't for kids, all right? Kids don't even like the Flintstones cat phrase.
Speaker 2: The Generation X had their T shirts banned from schools across the country because they had these this catchphrase.
Speaker 4: Christmas, I knew it was a joke.
Speaker 3: Suck it it.
Speaker 4: Okay, give my point.
Speaker 2: It's guns up, all right, We're gonna do World champions for four hundred. This former three time WWF World Champion started his third reign and controversy thing as he was victorious in the screw drab dang Yes Stroud.
Speaker 3: Shawn Michaels, the heart franking his career. Is this.
Speaker 2: All right? Four hundred, it's gone. We're doing the other one?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 3: Are the best?
Speaker 4: I want to I want to be Sellary?
Speaker 2: Wait two teams?
Speaker 4: I want to be Sellary.
Speaker 3: I'm a potato. That's cool?
Speaker 4: Like potato again?
Speaker 3: What all right?
Speaker 2: You got the categories? The street one, the Forbidden Door? Hell yeah, hashtag? Give Divas a chance. I held gold until and let's get ready. Who wants to go the door for four hundred? Okay. After his two thousand and four departure from w W and It attempts to pursue other endeavors, this superstar return to pro wrestling for n J p W two thousand and five, where he won the iw GP Everyway Championship.
Speaker 4: Chris Bleezer, that is correct, I'm Sellary four hundred.
Speaker 3: That's your favorite wrestler.
Speaker 4: So of course that's a no key. Next thing, just talking about that. Give d a chance for three hundred, Give us a chance, Give.
Speaker 2: Divas a chance for three hundred. Defeated Sable to claim the WWF Women's title become the organization's first African American Divisionship who.
Speaker 4: Wanted to buzz?
Speaker 2: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: John, who was Jack on the Yep?
Speaker 4: Yeah, thank you, correct, thank you very much? All right, John, you picked this time?
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll take give divas a chance or two hundred.
Speaker 2: Became the first woman to receive a number one contender shot men's title.
Speaker 4: Dang China.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you guys, it's correct.
Speaker 3: I like that. This one is pictures, it's fun.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm sellary.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm a potato. What are you picking?
Speaker 4: I held gold until three hundred.
Speaker 2: Losing the Goldberg in the main event of WWE Super Showdown.
Speaker 4: And Sad Radio Ding right, bry White, Yeah, I know that one too, that's correct. I mean the fiend al michell this was the undertaken then I forgot it all. Let's get ready to rumble for fucking five hundred big ones.
Speaker 2: Oh that is what it is, of course it is this Now former WWE superstar holds the We're record of longest cumulo of time in Royal Rumble matches at four hours and fifteen nine minutes.
Speaker 4: Honestly do not know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wait mostly cumul time?
Speaker 1: Are we doing?
Speaker 4: Minus points? Can we just guess?
Speaker 3: Cain?
Speaker 4: Yeah, Danielson, I guess, I don't know. Maybe no, Dustin Rhodes, I don't know, Danielson, just go just let's see what it is.
Speaker 2: Chris jarka Jar.
Speaker 3: Break the walls down, but he'll never fucking do it again because he let's.
Speaker 4: Do the.
Speaker 1: Four hundred.
Speaker 2: Okay, dude, wc W beat WWE in the ratings on Monday Nights, really kicking off the Monday Night war between two productions until April thirteenth, nineteen ninety eight, where Raw Gang finally beat Nitro and ratings for the first time.
Speaker 4: After John this amount podcast is our Yeah, I'll give you and a great picture. She's kind of hard because we both know that. Yeah, give me give to you as a chance for five hundred, and they answer is Charlotte Flair following.
Speaker 2: Hers Victory Lang. Yeah, okay, she's a careless punch to the space and what would be a defining moment Speccy Lynch.
Speaker 4: And they got the why is that a five hundred question? That's a probably the one on there. Yeah, give my fucking points, dude, give my fucking points. I'm gonna let John answer something now.
Speaker 3: Jackson made or a star?
Speaker 2: All right, let's do Forbidden Door for three hundred WWE star allowed to compete in a singles match against the Great Movie. I know it was the New Year's twenty twenty three event for Muda's.
Speaker 3: Final match Ncian Knockamoor.
Speaker 4: Yeah, just donated that to Giant.
Speaker 3: That is coreact, don't I watched this match at like five in the morning or is it whatever time it was on?
Speaker 4: All right, Jason Jason Pickett, I just don't read as fast as he did.
Speaker 2: I held gold until the two losing to Shawn Michaels and the Ugly Brown Pants in an elimination chamber match. Who is it, John.
Speaker 3: Triple Age?
Speaker 4: Thanks so.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah that is correct.
Speaker 4: Let's do him hell yeah, somewhere in there because we haven't done one of those.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we should.
Speaker 2: Be the man you gotta beat.
Speaker 3: That's the road may just kidding, Rick Flaire, I bet you he gave that to him, wrote it for him.
Speaker 4: Good picture of freak.
Speaker 2: We were there, I said his last match when he was like it was and it was.
Speaker 4: Technically Invasion Angles last match as well.
Speaker 2: It was, and it was actually wrestling his real reality's fake mat.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know who's called Invasion Angle yet.
Speaker 4: Five hundred. Hell yeah, Ni Jack kiss my ass being Reilly Gunn maybe yeah, man spencik Man, Yeah, good picture, Yeah, great picture. Don't give me, don't get it. Don't give you.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you deserve it.
Speaker 4: I answered too fast, and then I just saw asked and answered, that.
Speaker 2: Is a scary ass picture. Let's get ready for one hundred. This person won the two thousand and five Royal Rumble at the number twenty eight trince position.
Speaker 3: Who John, I don't. I don't think I'm right now, Johnson.
Speaker 4: That's what I was ords Baptista.
Speaker 3: That was Batista was my first idea, and I was like, maybe it's it is It was that I should have suck with that. That was my first thought. But I was like, wait, did he win it that early.
Speaker 2: On to either of you. Let's get ready to rumble for two hundred. These two women hold the current record for most single rumble eliminations at eight two women any Royal Rumble?
Speaker 4: Okay, what's use together? John? We know one's diet Ria Ripley maybe mm hmmm. In twenty rumble, yeah, Ripley. I was like in in Tampa, I'm trying to let's just go but let's just see.
Speaker 2: SHANEA. Besie I didn't want to taking points away from both.
Speaker 3: Shanna Basler, I didn't. I guess that makes sense. That's since you're still being booked. Pretty proud.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, let's see that one.
Speaker 2: I held gold until losing it money in the bank twenty.
Speaker 4: Sina, it's Christian. It's Christian, Sina, You fucking dumb, dumb, that's it's Christian.
Speaker 2: Live from Hershey, Pennsylvania. This woman segment with Edge was a highly controversial, remember as the live sex celebration. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think we love it.
Speaker 3: We've watched it.
Speaker 2: Well, you think that's enough.
Speaker 4: Let's just do one more five hundred.
Speaker 2: For the twenty twenty two Royal Rumbles. You expected this wrestler to appear on a WWE show again, especially following a signing with Impact Wrestling and a public Twitter departure from the WWE the year prior, where her belongings were placed in a trash bag.
Speaker 3: You know, Nicky James.
Speaker 4: I guess it is Mickey James.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's fucking Mickey. Okay, we're gonna do the last more. Yeah, this famous wrestler's four three four day rain four hundred and more.
Speaker 1: Day Rain.
Speaker 2: Started the Survivor series in twenty eleven.
Speaker 3: It is yeah, where was the other question before? It's when he beat yeah Seena? Right, m hmm, yeah, all right, some more.
Speaker 2: Question and we'll move on.
Speaker 1: Dang losing it.
Speaker 2: I held gold until losing it on the same day to John Cena on a twenty eleven edition of Monday Night.
Speaker 3: Raw Amaze, I have no idea, uh raymis Syria, it was, oh yeah, all right, yeah it did him dirty won on the paper view night before and the fucking next night seeing it. But it takes a tile from him. That's his only w w W title. Round had the world heavyweight title. Obviously it's vallon Smack.
Speaker 4: Wanted to do like a fast version of Dynamite and then gets the Pader Kings. Then yeah, yeah, like so we.
Speaker 2: Already talked about what MJF did. Edge opened up the show. He had a really not great six to one nine and.
Speaker 4: Crowd was singing very nice Bridge a cool match. Next, not much.
Speaker 2: What else happened?
Speaker 4: What's the next match?
Speaker 2: I can't remember off the top of my head, dude.
Speaker 4: Was it the triple like three way match?
Speaker 2: I watched two two B movies today.
Speaker 1: I don't know what it was.
Speaker 2: No, it's okay, we're gonna get through it. Number one spot in the Casino Gauntlet Tomaso match Dude versus Commander versus Andrade.
Speaker 4: Chiampa took a picture of his wiener on the girls film That's Crazy.
Speaker 2: Next, well, who won that one? Okay?
Speaker 1: And it didn't.
Speaker 4: It was a very good match.
Speaker 2: I didn't until the next match, Mercedo Divine Dominion versus Willow and the Brawling Birds.
Speaker 4: Also a good match. This was a lot of fun, a lot of fun Brown Birds and Willow won. Of course, that means the bron Birds are facing to mind him in at all, in where you're assumer winning because they're Breds as said, which I questioned. He said, the Brits with the dits and I said, huh yeah, leave at the booker t Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then in the locker room, you freak. You better not win the cup, dude, this guy's a pervert. But yeah, it was a fun match.
Speaker 4: Enjoyed it.
Speaker 2: I enjoyed it to this next match. What a fucking what a match?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: For the internetal In International Championship, Kyle Fletcher defended against speedball Mike Bailey.
Speaker 4: And he don't think a power ranger. His entrance, he Speedball, he looks crazy. Yeah, I like this paints good. Five stars guys, Spike stars to me, Fletcher did.
Speaker 3: I I did not see this match.
Speaker 4: Now watch it? Ud actually really well.
Speaker 2: I hope that they do more match last night.
Speaker 4: It's that match, dude.
Speaker 2: Fletcher did a Mitchoko Michinoku driver off of the top rope.
Speaker 4: They straight up had me believing that Speedball is gonna wint.
Speaker 3: They played with your heart. This is you get how you get how I feel.
Speaker 4: It's it's like when you watch Dan House a mattress House film with your fucking nuts.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's excitement. Yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: Up next we have the callous meaning Hetcha Sero Ocata and Kevin Knight versus Mystico Jericho who came out as Corizone de Leone Lionheart, and Darby Allen.
Speaker 4: Of course in Mischigo had his dope ass entrance where they all sing the song, and then Jared Goop tried to one of the up when they sing his song but just wasn't as cool dude. Yeah, and then Darby came out on skateboard and Kevin Knight fucking murdered him, which was cool. And that's all I gotta say about that match.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Sarah rocks, That's what I'm gonna say. Also, I liked the little angel wings that.
Speaker 4: Mystico had Angels in Mexico.
Speaker 2: America kind of like Angels in America.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, X matches dude. Actually, they go all the way back to the first match. Did you see? Oh you didn't see it. It was like funny, like Excalbery was in like a promo read at the end of the match, and like Edge was calling for Mike the whole time and they just didn't get one. And they cut to a backstage segment and I was like, what do you have to say? It was so awkward, like he was only what he didn't leave the ring, But I was like, brother, the ship's already gonna go overtime.
Speaker 2: We can't have you talk.
Speaker 3: They flipped the catering table on the back after that's what I heard.
Speaker 2: Okay, he took it out on Christian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, daddy, what's the next man?
Speaker 3: Her cmod you guys bring that up, dude.
Speaker 4: Christian kicked there, Oh yes, yes, yes, I think, And the ex was like I think they called it a something punt.
Speaker 2: He said, I don't think.
Speaker 3: That's the second pervert thing from.
Speaker 4: The exactly something going on at that table.
Speaker 3: They're getting real horned up there calming down. Yeah, daddy back for sure.
Speaker 2: This next match was good. Persephone defeated stat Lander and retained her c m L Women's is.
Speaker 4: The TVs title? Right now? Who holds that bill?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: My world, making my head hurt because I know, but I can't think of it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you thick there, you chose her me and Chris. Yeah, we thought the car shoot it was just a transitional champ for like the main title. We realized the secondary titles that she was Tony never seems to surprise the women's fucking division.
Speaker 2: Both women's titles are going to change your redemption. You're crazy, Jason.
Speaker 4: And then she did cost that lame of the match.
Speaker 3: It was fucked up.
Speaker 4: But speaking of transitional champions, what's that next match?
Speaker 2: We got the World's Trio Championships. The Demand lost their Trios Championship to Broddo and a Hangman at him Page.
Speaker 4: Oh dude, that match is kind of sick too, because a fucking Birdie King did like that the rope move. Yeah, you know, talking about Jason he like climbed up on the ropes and then a little flippy yes, yes, yes, very fun, yeah, very fun.
Speaker 2: He did it, and then he couldn't get total Leona, and then he finally got it because uh, Hangman did the buck shot.
Speaker 4: This match ended, and you couldn't imagine my face when they said there's another match, because at this point it was ten thirty.
Speaker 2: I said, huh but wait, wait, wait, let's not bury the headline. Key Malito was on the Broddo and Hangman Adam Page's side, and he is what they call.
Speaker 4: That.
Speaker 2: The NAS team described it. They called him like many wrestlers or something.
Speaker 4: I don't remember many something.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, come on, man up. Next, we have a Mexico Street fight, Will Osprey versus Mark Davis, no outside interference. I watched most of this and then I was getting real tired, and I was like, I need to put on X Files four past.
Speaker 4: Tell me this Mexico Street fight and Mexico Street Corn. What's your favorite?
Speaker 2: I don't know. They're pretty. I do love me some elote.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I agree. I'm gonna go the coin.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go to the corn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't care. I was tired.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was some cool moments.
Speaker 2: Then got busted. Mark Davis got busted. I liked the pile driver that Osprey hit.
Speaker 3: But bust with like a fork. Then Spray licked it like a freak.
Speaker 2: I remember, I can't remember what the device the tool.
Speaker 3: He stabbed him. He stabbed him countless. Yeah, he stabbed him countless times in the head. And then Bruh took it and then goes the counters him in and turned his mouth and like licked it and sucked the blood. All discuss he said, oh, I did a ketchup from the wah chip not to not to backpedal, but.
Speaker 2: Berdie King did something crazy in the match before this.
Speaker 1: He yeah, he did.
Speaker 4: And then you like I said it, and then you brought up a completely different spot and confused me. Yeah, but then he needed help from him man. I was like, that's a different spot.
Speaker 1: But I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: Finish like to like arm what did you call it? He did like a little flippy do arm drag, did arm drags on the top, flipped like we did the flip with you, and then did the drag.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then and then they said maybe we'll do a dusty finish. We don't know exactly. Yeah, they're only only people only top. Yeah that that's a that's a top thing for people. I know though, So yeah, it's not curly know what we're talking about.
Speaker 2: But he took this final match and he won, and Kenny Omega came out?
Speaker 1: Did he? I don't know, I guess I don't think he did.
Speaker 2: I remember that was not a surprise to see Kenny Omega at all. But with his health, may not be best to push forward.
Speaker 1: Kenny did not travel.
Speaker 4: No appreci They show ended and.
Speaker 2: Then oh it was surprised to not see Kenny. Okay, he didn't come out.
Speaker 3: I want my mommy neat exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Larry, what's up mustache?
Speaker 3: And that just goes flying for all the other parts. This is Dave Jacobs.
Speaker 1: All right, this is out time for power run.
Speaker 4: Through these pattern kings because it's sucking. I got a pee and it's mid bit time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, which one do you want to do first? Let's see tag teams first.
Speaker 1: We never do.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the NFL preseason starts tonight. All right, it's the Hall of Fame game.
Speaker 4: Can you pigots, cars and big.
Speaker 2: At the count of three, say your men's tag team of July one, two three, Cage.
Speaker 3: And Coke, Cage and Coach. It's gonna stay that way forever.
Speaker 2: All right, Women's tag team one two three Dominion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's the same. It's gonna be the same until they dominion, until they Chris said, fatal influence. You know what, that's a good one. I think that's that was it. They want a big trios match.
Speaker 4: To last week as well, so the last month. Yeah, all right, all right, let's go men number three. Men, you got Chris, I'll Fletcher.
Speaker 2: It's pretty good, I said Moxley.
Speaker 3: I got poop, I got poop poop pants seem punk number say your number two, number two, I've got the Brabi Ospraya.
Speaker 2: Okay, I had Roman.
Speaker 4: I also have Roman reigns. And I'll go number one.
Speaker 2: Omega, please your number one, John.
Speaker 3: Cany Omega. Man, he won the title back and he's had good defenses. But yeah, I mean, uh and yeah. Roman isn't on my list, but he's not. You didn't have the same output and the matches aren't. Yeah, he would be my all mention for the week. He's probably four or five because you can't forget the roller coaster.
Speaker 2: That brings us to women women. Number three I got. She carried the month out out pretty strong.
Speaker 3: Yeahn I have I have soul Ruca because she her reign ended right at the end of July, right or was at the it was that Saturday night main event, right remember, but yeah, but it was it was a good I liked to run on when they stopped it are stupid?
Speaker 4: Hey, I Mercedes nay wow?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah we that long?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's because number two I got. Of course, Techla she carried number Jason said.
Speaker 2: Number two. I've got Live Morgan.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The girl was zero one hundred days on the Rain and zero title Fences until fucking Summer Slim in August.
Speaker 3: But she does have a music video.
Speaker 2: Yeah you not heard her song, dude?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I heard her. She in that new movie Badly kind of Tokyo.
Speaker 3: But yeah, min My number two is Mercedes Monette, directed.
Speaker 2: By Takashi Mike.
Speaker 4: Okay. Number one for me and Jason one two three Willow.
Speaker 2: Fuck, I'm sorry, I don't know you're gonna count.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy she won, dude, I'm I don't know what she did. I don't know what she I don't know if she did the rest of the month that was really worthy. So that's why Tech was the number one for me. She's number one. She got taken down by the end of the month, but it was a great final month. Is champion even though they guys but Willow, I think transitional champs are enjoy because she's not going to be even in your top three next month for August.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's always in my time.
Speaker 3: It's only it's only a matter of time ifrom Mercedes Monet, it takes that fucking title and she will be my number one next month and probably the rest of the fucking year until Tony comes back. Yeah, then it's Tony Live Show going Sasha, and then it would turn into Tony Time, Tony time, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: One that number one contender ship Casino got and it was quite amazing.
Speaker 4: Only angry dude, exactly.
Speaker 3: I thought, how did you say?
Speaker 4: But yeah, you got more rankings.
Speaker 3: I'm ready to bust my ut with the movie.
Speaker 4: It's the movie speaking of that, We'll go back one more summer something, nick All. This came out of that song what's the story more Glory?
Speaker 3: So that yeah, you did it. It's the one where they interpalized m Now.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna right movie of the week because this is this is for John, allright, this movie is for John and he doesn't know why yet. Okay, I already told j I already told Jason about it. But I saw Greg, how have you been aunt to this name? Ayaki said, I saw this new movie. I want your six Olivia Wilde and Cooper Hoffman, Mason Gooding, other people will chase something. I forget her name, but John, you'd be happy to know.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I'm sitting in the fucking right. There's five minutes or ten minutes into this movie, Cooper Hoffman, they're talking about Olivia Wilde's character. He goes to his room and he says, I heard she hooked up with Vincent gallow at the Brown Bunny from here, and I freaked out my seat. I said, huh have they have they been listening to?
Speaker 2: Everyone was like, who the fuck is that?
Speaker 3: I saw? Yeah? I sent them, dude, Yeah, it's freaking out. I knew, I knew where you weren't gonna be, so I sent them.
Speaker 2: Besides a good movie, So he's the best director of all time. Anyway, what's your and.
Speaker 4: Your favorites in it? The one guy that was in this movies. He has a very small role.
Speaker 3: James James, dude, Ye, that's that's his guy. That's his guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, almost like his avatar basically.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but that's my movie.
Speaker 2: Who's mixed Jason his next because John's busy googling.
Speaker 4: Which he already said he had a movie.
Speaker 3: I have it, I have it a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but mine is the nineteen ninety four John Carpenter film In the Mouth of Madness with Sam Neil rest in Peace. It's pretty good. It's about insurance investigator that visits a small town that like doesn't actually exist, looking for a popular horror novelist who's like kind of like a rip off Stephen King, and his books are making people get crazy and turn into monsters. But yeah, I don't know. It was it was wild. It was fun. I loved it, dude.
Speaker 3: It was fun. It was real fun.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. And he's like the whole time, he's just like, this is just a fucking this is just a fucking publicity stunt. It's his bullshit. Yeah, hire all these actors in this town, and there's just like horrible supernatural shit going on around him. He's like, what the fuck, I don't buy it. I'm not crazy and yeah, movie p Sam Neil, It's.
Speaker 4: Time for Jones sick fuck movie.
Speaker 1: Of the week.
Speaker 2: Sick fuck movie of the week.
Speaker 3: Luis Is He's a Breaker Season is my movie of the week. Uh, you get Vincent Gallo and Ron Stevens in one movie.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: I never knew I would be able to get that combo, but guess what I got it. And Michael Madison's in it. To name some others, uh, Joe Pantaloni aka Ralph Ralphie.
Speaker 2: Peter Fastinelli, the doctor from fucking Twilight.
Speaker 3: You guys are big Joe Panzi fans right like Joey Pants joey Pants baby following and I Jay's He's got a great heart, dude, fucking love that guy. Man. He said he it's like hard for him to watch like his Ralph character because he's he's not really mean like that man. He definitely says who words like that though, for sure.
Speaker 4: But I was trying to look at that movie and just like couldn't figure out how to feel it. Like I was feeling it, like the name.
Speaker 2: Instantly because it's like Lucy cigarettes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which they get, but yeah, it was like the guy who directed it was like he might. I don't know if he directed anything in his life, and it was cut so like like the I don't know, just the shots selection, the edits, the cuts are just fucking amateur hour for sur.
Speaker 1: Nature and.
Speaker 3: It's about uh well, like so the main character fucking is the dude that's uh in Nurse Jackie and uh Twilight movies, Twilight the dudes. I always forget his name, Peter Fastinelle. Yeah, I never remember his name because it doesn't like match what he looks like to me. I feel like I don't know what do I know? But but yeah, he owned he he basically his dad. His dad was like a degenerate gambler and when he died, he had to take on the debt of his dad. And Vincent Gallo is like the the guy he has to like, you know, pay the debt like towards.
Speaker 4: And his name, his name is Jacks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so he's always so he like steals stuff and he like steals phones and fucking brings him to Gallo and he I was like, I said, no fucking phones, I'm tied of the fucking phones. Then, uh but yeah, so like but it's kind of funny. It's like a. It's of course just like a shoot out kind of the era, like the higher of like straight to DVD like or these companies would just pump out like ten films for for Walmart, and these actors would sign like four or five film films that did shoot and probably fucking shoot them all in three or four months combined. And you know, but uh yeah, like I don't put it like the acting in it, like all the actors are good actors, just like the script obviously like sucks and yeah, but so it's like the top echelon for for that era of those kind of movies. Like it's actually because the acting is pretty good around all around. You can like watch it and it's not a bad experience, you know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He also directed his top rated on letter box is a movie called Outside Providence with Amy Smart and Alec Baldwin.
Speaker 4: And he also made American Buffalo, which I watched the first twenty minutes ago twenty minutes of years ago and turned it off.
Speaker 2: Oh it also Sean Hatosi from the Pit and Rain Not Too Here I come.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well those are some great films guys.
Speaker 2: Wow, And what about Chris Has to Pee? And this has been an amazing episode. What do we learn? Not sure comments?
Speaker 3: We learned dust if Ish his baby. I'm gonna go like that. I'm gonna go get the old lady a dusty finished. You know what I'm saying. Baby, that's hard times, Oh hard rock hard Times.
Speaker 2: EVA.
Speaker 1: Another amazing episode of The Invasion Angle podcast Boobies