Speaker 1: I can't walk down too much pay.
Speaker 2: Dave Bakrant writes, Wednesday, January eighth would have been Elvis's ninetieth birthday, and that is a fact, Jack January nineteen thirty five. So loop Tupelo, Mississippi. It's not, unfortunately, except for the conspiracy theorists who think that Elvis didn't die at Graceland and he's still alive somewhere pumping.
Speaker 1: Gas in Arizona or whatever.
Speaker 2: But anyway, that's for you, Dave, and for Elvis fans everywhere, and the birth celebration coming up in the coming week. Right now, to the matters at hand. Five point forty eight on the precipice of what looks to be not only the first but maybe the worst winners dorm we've had in quite a while around these here parts. Mom Tree is hunkered in. Good morning, mammitry.
Speaker 3: You got to hold to you can God time changing your mouth all to his hand to God sign changing and you your house somethings, No, you know, oh to God changing hand to.
Speaker 4: Change.
Speaker 1: What a finish? Hell Loujah, hell, hell hellujah. You got you gotta go in there, girl. So I'm a little.
Speaker 2: Confused, Mam Tree Okay, you told Liam that we're not supposed to mention where you live.
Speaker 4: I don't wind on the air. I'm a Kentucky colonel, marm Tree, a Kentucky turner, and I know and.
Speaker 1: I respect that.
Speaker 2: But in the past, you've asked for cards and letters, You've you've asked for people to come and visit you, so that this is why I'm confused. I don't care. It's fine, you can your address can remain anonymous from now on, and I have got no problem with that.
Speaker 4: But Saturday I was sold I don't have a roommate because first wasn't getting up every morning talking on radio. I don't have a roommate. I got a new one and I love her dearly. So I'm Mama Tree, Lady Linet, Kentucky colonel.
Speaker 1: Nowhere.
Speaker 4: Y'all know where I lived, Come see me.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, all right, baby, that's that's no problem. But you don't have a roommate because you don't. You didn't You didn't lose You didn't lose a roommate because I said where you lived on the air, that you lost a roommate because you were getting up early in the morning.
Speaker 1: To call us.
Speaker 4: No because I was on the air and you couldn't hear me saying last week, and I had screamed, so I don't want to talk about no more.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, I was just I just wanted to know baby, it's it's okay.
Speaker 4: I'm step Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: When I from Bingo person was gone, we were a good friends. They told me to win money for him. I said yes, I hope I went at least a dollar. Far I didn't win nothing.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm sorry you. I'm sorry you lost a friend, dear. Okay, thank you, all right, So we'll move.
Speaker 1: Hell your day. Oh you know what's so far? So good? I got a long way to go to nine o'clock though.
Speaker 4: While we on the air, remember I think maybe last week the man before you was talking about the ground hogs. I told you on the phone. Did you gone tell him how to fry a ground hog?
Speaker 3: You've cut it in.
Speaker 4: If the baby's cut him in four quarters, I'll put salt pepper on dipping flour and fry like a chicken. He'll gold in brown. It's a big old grandpa grandfather groundhogs. You know how you did the same thing floor salt pepper and butter or whatever brown and then put it in a crock pot for maybe three hours on high to make it far tender. But yes, you can eat groundhogs year round. We throz them in the honey season and they ate them year round. Raccoons, Mama is baked Sam. She put celrey and onions and apples in their carcass and then a green apple in its mouth, and we had a look like a baked up dog on the plate. She did the possums the same way. She a moment, the sealy and onions and green apples.
Speaker 1: We need to do a whole cooking section here.
Speaker 4: Just did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we did, We just did. Thank you, Mama Tree. I'm gonna go catch me some groundhog now I know how to fix them. Oh God, love, you will be picking Dick's brain next