Speaker 1: This is Dan Caplis and welcome to today's online podcast edition of The Dan Capla Show. Please be sure to give us a five star rating if you'd be so kind, and to subscribe, download and listen to the show every single day on your favorite podcast platform. Prayers please where everybody in Florida, as it's about to make landfall. Make landfall during this next hour on The Dan Capla Show. Obviously a couple of hours later back there in Florida, so we'll keep you posted on Milton eight five to five for zero five A two five five text d A N five seven seven three nine. Theme of the day is great young conservative talent and our next guest it can self define. But we had Gabe Evans with us at four thirty six, pick it off the pod, who was a plus. It was like a jd Vance like performance last night against Jadiro Caraveo on TV and at times Kyle Clark. At times it was two on one. But Kyle Clark, to his credit, you know, did a very very effective riff with Caravail where he went through, Hey, before you voted this way and you said you believed X, and now you say believe the opposite why and it was a very effective riff. But Brittany Vesley is with us. She's executive director Colorado Catholic Conference. And I don't care if you're Catholic, another type of Christian, no religion at all. She's fighting for something that's just a matter of basic human rights and decency, which is, hey, we shouldn't put in phantaside in our constitution. And it goes beyond that. We're talking about the insidious Amendment seventy nine. And Brittany, you had your own debate last night, and I respect everybody who gets in the area to tell people about that.
Speaker 2: And thanks for having me on Dan.
Speaker 1: Sure.
Speaker 2: So last night we had a Denver Decide debate on Amendment seventy nine, which is the constitutional right to abortion amendment that does a lot of terrible things that we can discuss. But it was against COBALT's representative, Danny Newsom, who's a former ACLU attorney in a staunch progressive and a very ardent proponent of abortion access.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and listen, I've known Danny forever. I like Danny a lot. We're on opposite sides almost everything, including this. But she's she's going to be a very formidable opponent. Now she's trying to defend the indefensible, and she's up against somebody incredibly formidable in you. But let me play this clip. This is a clip Ryan pulled newsom It says saying abortion is healthcare? Why would you have a restriction? And then get your reaction.
Speaker 3: To that the common sense restrictions that you are talking about. Abortion is health care? Why would you have a restriction pregnancy? Every pregnancy is different, Every pregnant person is different. You don't know when something is going to wrong with the pregnancy. You don't know how something is going to go wrong with the pregnancy. Medical care must be provided.
Speaker 1: Yes, so abortion is healthcare like kidnapping his childcare? I mean, how do you respond to that?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Dan?
Speaker 2: So there are two arguments that Danny was really trying to get me to bite on that would run along the traditional pro life and religious lines of argumentation. I think she just wasn't ready for what our campaign has prepared for the main arguments against Amendment seventy nine that this eliminates parental notifications, some minors.
Speaker 4: Can be coercion to abortions.
Speaker 2: It allows for a direct taxpayer stream of funding for abortion millions of dollars come January with this new legislature coming in. And it also allows for abortion on healthy mothers and healthy babies without any type of restriction. And this was interesting where I pressed Danny on that last one on abortion for health others for all nine months and she kept it was very fun to keep going back to the parental notification and made her go a little crazy, I think, But she couldn't defend the fact that her one on one side, she's making the argument abortion is healthcare and there should be no restrictions or regulations on abortion, and then the other side he saying, oh wait, this doesn't affect PRINCH notification. Oh wait, this means that she would you would actu you wouldn't engage this. That abortion clinics have no regulations comparable to other surgical institutions like hospitals. So when there's a woman who's an emergency emergency situation in an abortion clinic, she's bleeding out heavily, there are zero regulations from the state because that is considered a regulation upon a right to abortion. Danny couldn't answer that because on one side of her mouth she was saying no, you can't regulate a quote unquote fundamental right to abortion because abortion is healthcare. And then the other side she says, oh wait, no, no, abortion is healthcare, and parental notification stays that has nothing to do with that. She just couldn't she couldn't wed those two together because they are not able to be connected.
Speaker 1: Well, just another way that the pro abortion industry is an anti woman, starting with the fact that they kill over five hundred thousand females a year before birth. Let's start with that. But yeah, you know, trying to put this in the constitution where it's going to block any kind of restrictions as the ones you describe as I understand it, Britney vestly. But let's go back to the point you're making a second to go and tell us more about when, and we're going to be playing sound from that debate throughout the week and beyond because it's so instructive. But when you're trying to pin Danny down the way that Trump was trying to pin Kamala Harris down and Vance was trying to pin down Walls, trying to pin him down on the fact that wait a second, you you democrats, you want it legal to kill a healthy baby with a healthy mother, to kill that baby just seconds before that baby is delivered. They always want to try and lie and deny that that's right.
Speaker 2: So we were allowed to ask three questions of each other during the debate, and the third question was a point to this. I said that the color Apartment of Health's own data shows that four percent of abortions in Colorado happened after twenty two weeks. And the Boulder abortionist doctor Hearn, has stated that he conducts about three hundred and fifty late abortions on healthy mothers with healthy babies each year. That's about one per day. And after you support late abortion on healthy mothers and healthy babies, when a baby feels panic can survive.
Speaker 4: Outside the women. Her response was that was a trope.
Speaker 2: And I actually really love somebody to set this that debate at seven fifty five, this is what it is.
Speaker 4: She goes on to say.
Speaker 2: Doctor her needs to retire because he's an outlier, and she tries to say something about fire that the pro life side firebombs abortion clinics, so we.
Speaker 4: Have no room to talk about outlier lord like Warren Hearn.
Speaker 2: So I thought that was a terrible response by Danny Newsomb, especially because later on in the debate I bring it back again to remind her. She makes a comment that not actually one percent and it late abortion on healthy mothers and healthy.
Speaker 4: Baby that do not happen.
Speaker 2: But the data out of our own Department of Health says it's four percent and it does happen. And Gutmocker says that's underrepresented. And by the way, there are several other late abortionists in the state of Colorado, including one very young abortionist he just moved to Colorado, doctor Bennett Langren, who brags about not stigmatizing late abortion on saying that they're only fetal anomalies. He makes it very clear this is healthy mother's, healthy babies that he connects abortion on. So that is a complete falsehood that Danny was trying backpeddling a lot.
Speaker 4: He's really trying to recover. He even made a comment let.
Speaker 2: The Reproductive Health Equity Act doesn't allow for late abortionsers and health but also fall this is the problem nationally. This is the problem with Danny's argument too, that the other side, cobaltson Planned Parenthoods are the two biggest pro abortion lobbyists in the state of Colorado, the biggest funding and they can't answer the question of how many abortions happen on late my with healthy baby happens on healthy mothers with healthy babies in the late term of pregnancy, because it's indefensible.
Speaker 1: Well, it's an admission that you're right, it's an admission that every abortion takes an innocent human life. And they know this, right, Brittany, they know that if they admit the truth that wait a second, note that they want this in the constitution, that you can kill a healthy baby at nine months, just seconds before it's delivered. They want that in the constitution, a healthy baby, healthy mother. Then at that point people are going to change their view of whoever's making that argument, whether it's Dannie, whether it's Waltz, whether it's Harris, whether it's Polis, and they're going to view them as monstrous. That's why they won't admit the truth, in my opinion, And then beyond that, once they concede that, oh yeah, there's no doubt that baby who's just seconds away from being born is a human entitled to protection, then they have to acknowledge it's a human all along, just at a different stage.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 2: The other argument Danny really tried to keep going back to is also very similar to what we're seeing on the national level.
Speaker 4: It's, oh, if we don't do this, if we.
Speaker 2: Don't quote unquote safeguard, are right, we are going to have a ban. We're going to have a ban in Colorado, which is completely laughable considering the political climates in our state right now and the ouse that are statutorily on the books. Now, what this, what this amendment does is go far beyond the Reproductive Healtic Equity Act, way beyond Roe v. Wade, and it will remove any common sense safeguard to abortion, including parental notification for minors being coerced into abortion, including the millions of dollars that our taxpayer dollars will have to go to late abortion on healthy dollars and healthy babies, even for out of state women if this thing gets passed, because our very progressive legislature will come back and allocate that funding. So sure, Danny, it doesn't have a fiscal note right now, but in two months, it definitely will when when our tax dollars are going to be going to abortion for millions of.
Speaker 1: Eighties and Brittany will have you back often and others back often to talk about different aspects, including doing away with parental notification and now taxpayers are going to have to pay for this in fantaside they want in the constitution. But tell people how they can help the campaign.
Speaker 4: Yes, thank you Dan.
Speaker 2: So our campaign is called Right to Note Colorado because ColorOS have a right to know what is.
Speaker 4: In this horrific self.
Speaker 2: So you can see more information at www. Write our idht do o pynow dot co dot com, Right to Note ceo dot com and learn more, but also support the campaign because we have a lot of things that we need in order, but we really need to have more support from our broader community to get that message out the horrific amendment.
Speaker 1: Amen, and we'll be playing sound from that great debate performance by you last night for a weeks to come. Thank you, Brittany, look forward to the next one.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Dan.
Speaker 1: Take care. That's Brittany Vesli, Colorado Catholic Conference. And the opposition to seventy nine goes way beyond Catholics, way beyond christian It's just basically anybody you know who's just sensible and supports decency. You're on the Dan Kapla Show, And.
Speaker 5: Now back to the Dan Kapla Show podcast.
Speaker 6: Well that is happening. We have some new CNN reporting today about what is going on behind the scenes inside the Harris campaign and more broadly among Democrats who are growing more and more anxious about a twenty sixteen redoct.
Speaker 1: Cnaw, this is going to be so great list anything that happened, right, But isn't it exactly what I said it would be? And I've been saying so for months. We're twenty seven days out, right? Is that the right math? About twenty seven days out? And she's lost momentum. The worm is turned. She's dropping, not like a rock, but she you don't have to drop like a rock in a race like this. She is dropping, and Trump is rising. The American people are figuring her out. And here's the problem. She's still got twenty seven more days for Trump to educate the people in the Swing States about who she really is. And it's all in her own words on video, coming right out of her mouth. And I'm telling you right now, Ryan that the single most powerful spot we've seen in the last thirty years is this spot that's on right now. And we've talked about it, so I won't beliebor it. But everybody's probably seen it now if you're watching football or sports or now it's running midday and Trump is raising more money right because because people are smelling the victory now, so they want to get on the right side of the winter. And so he's blanketing America with this spot. Everybody's going to see it multiple times by election day, and it cuts through all the noise, right this spot where in her own words, she says she wants to take your hard earned taxpayer dollars and use it so illegal immigrate inmates can get sex change operations. That goes far beyond the issue. It just tells people so everything they need to know.
Speaker 7: About her and convicted felons like murderers, transgenders in prison. No, we're going to pay for your sex change surgery?
Speaker 5: How about No?
Speaker 7: And there's another one that she cut for him, Dan and that sunny hastin exchange she had man. She couldn't think of anything that she would do differently than Joe Biden.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so no, it is shaping up beautifully. But my question for you, and we'll go to the phone lines now and text as well. Is Okay, we saw what the left did before when my prediction came true and it was clear Biden was going to lose. And I still want to know who issued those that letter. Clearly it was not Joe Biden that letter saying he was withdrawing his nominee. But yeah, this backroom deal dead of night. They stripped the democratically elected nominee of that position and inserted somebody else. What do they do now? What do they do now? Because they can't replace Harris. They could replace Walls, and they may try to do that with Shapiro, But what do they do now? Down the stretch? What do you see coming? Millennial Mike, You're on the Dan Kaplis Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Hey Dan, good to be with you. Can you hear me?
Speaker 1: Okay, I can hear you now? Trademark that please?
Speaker 4: Perfect? Perfect? So what I was going to talk about in great interviews, By the way, I love Gabe and your other guests. They were both fantastic, but absolutely so what I was going to talk about. Kamala Harris today on the Howard Stern Show said she told Stern that talking to him was kind of a form of therapy, then offered a bit of self reflection about those she does not engage with. She said, she said, I choose not to have mean people in my life. And why I think this is so telling is because whenever there's a reporter that asked her a serious, challenging question, she dances around it, she avoids it. And it's these little tells that are really important. And you know what Ryan was just talking about. Also with the View, when they asked her, you know, what do you disagree with Trump on? She said, nothing that comes to mind? Well, why not Afghanistan? What about the withdrawal? But you know, she's not reaching any independent voters by you know, not acknowledging the faults of Biden. That's one of the only ways I think she could reach Oh, absolutely not. I think that a lot of the Democrats are so delusional. She thinks that she's They think that she is going to win, that she's going to be this transformative, you know, revolutionary candidate. And I don't get it personally, but I just how is it that it's as close as it is right now? Dan? That's my question. I mean, are there that many low IQ voters out there that the mainstream media is convincing that Kamala is this, you know, monumental. You know, Obama, what.
Speaker 1: A great question you ask, Mike, what a great question. What I'd start with, I'm interested in your take. What I'd start with is, listen, it's it's a very polarized country politically to begin with, and because of abortion, it's a very polarized country in general. So under the best circumstances, these are going to be close races, right and so, but then you take it a step beyond that, and you have the horrific dishonest in so many ways vilification of Donald Trump and all these false allegations against Trump, and he's a trader, Russia collusion, all this, and every now and then he's made a mistake that adds to that. But so much of this dishonesty about Trump and coordinated media attempt to politically end him, And so that helps explain why it still remains relatively close. Then the other piece, and hey, we're brutally honest on this show. You know, the other piece is President Trump, like any human, had some missteps, but certainly you know that some of the stuff we've talked about on the show, he did not Inside violence on January sixth, not in any way, shape or form. But he could have responded better and sooner, and he didn't, and that was a mistake. So you know, these things pile up together, almost all of them unfair to our Trump, some self inflicted. And that's why I think it's still close. But Mike, what we see now is what we've seen in sixteen and twenty. Right. Trump is a great closer. And when we get the A Trump, nobody's beating the A Trump. And right now we've got the A Trump and it's on display every day. That great decision of his right, Mike, to not do a third debate because it's not going to be a fair fight. He's not going to have a fair chance, and he doesn't need it. He's ahead the great decision not to do sixty minutes because they wouldn't be fair to him in the way they question, the way they edit, the way they represent it. Look at the way you've seen it, Mike. They are falsely editing Kamala Harris's interview with them to make it sound like she's coherent, when earlier they ran versions of the same statement showing she wasn't. Yeah, so I think he's going to pull away. I think he's going to win by a comfortable margin.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I would also say very quick. I think a lot of the shows she is going on, I guess he went on this call her dad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah podcast.
Speaker 4: It's like she's trying to appeal to younger voters. I get it, but I don't think the messages coming across effectively when she's focusing more on just her daily routines and things she does.
Speaker 1: Great point, I hope you call every day. I'm sorry, we need to bail for news right now. But that goes to the question of has she given up here on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 5: You're listening to the Dan Kaplis Show podcast.
Speaker 1: I think only a person that hates our country, actually maybe it's a down deep hatred can want open voters. Wow. So we took in more than twenty one about that for a second, and then President Trump documenting this success he had at the border. Think about that statement, and do you agree that only a person who hates America could want open borders? Love your take on that. How would anybody counter that argument? Eight five five four zero five eight two five to five the number? I don't know how anybody would counter that argument, And that's no reflection on people in general south of the border. It's no criticism of them. But it just comes back to the reality that if you open the border, you are deciding, deliberate, premeditated, that you're going to allow lots and lots of murderers, rapists, other types of criminals in to prey on Americans. Now that percentage, it may be that ninety ninety five, ninety eight, ninety nine percent of the people who come in through those open borders are not criminals, they're not rapists, they're not murderers, They're very good people who just want a better life. That doesn't mean we should have an open border. But even if it's just one percent, and the percentage is higher than one percent, even if it's just one percent who are vicious murderers, rapist other kinds of criminals, as President Trump wright, than anybody who makes a decision to open our border knowing that they're inviting that one percent or that two percenter, that three or four percent in to prey on the women of America, the children of America, the men of America, the communities of America. Yeah, do those folks just hate America. How could anybody who loves America make a conscious decision to just open the borders. And then we get to the other very high percentage of folks who come through open borders, who are just good people looking for a better life. It's still obviously not something America can handle. America can't handle those unrestricted numbers, that unrestricted flow, even if the people are really good people, as so many are, but not all. America can't handle that. We've seen it. We've seen it in Colorado, We've seen it all over the place. So is he right that people who just want truly open borders hate America? Eight five to five for zero five A two five five the number techs d A N five seven seven three nine. And listen to my personal belief whether or not I happen to be Catholic. You know, my personal belief is is wait a second, I believe I'm required as a Christian and a Catholic Christian to have a special kind of love, a special kind of support for immigrants, and I think that's a sacred obligation regardless of religion. I think it's absolutely the right thing to do. But that doesn't mean open borders. That doesn't mean unrestricted flow. That's that's bad for everybody. So yeah, I would really really like your take on that. Let's start with Carol in Denver, Colorado. You're on the Dan Kaplis.
Speaker 4: You'll welcome, Hi, Dan.
Speaker 1: Hey.
Speaker 8: My take on that is, I do agree with him, and I think when you love something dearly, you are very protective of it and you don't just you don't just throw it out to the wolves. I mean, and at the open borders, you know for a fact that you're letting in murderers or letting in drug addicts, drug pushers, sex traffickers, gang members, and that is not protecting something that you love.
Speaker 1: Well. I love your point, Carol. Kind of like your house. I mean, I love my family, and that's why locker doors, you know that, right? What would it say about my love for my family if I just left our doors open at night and let anybody you wanted to come wandering into the.
Speaker 8: House, and you would you would have some you know, parameters or requirements filters on who you would let in your home. And you can be a very generous, kind love person and say I want to help and I want to allow these people to come stay in my home, but you're not going to do it at the expense of your family members possibly being flaughtered or raped or you know, anything else like that. So it doesn't mean you're mean, it doesn't mean you're selfish. It just means you're being careful because you love your family, you love your home, and you want to do it selectively and responsibly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, beautifully said, beautifully said. Thank you for that, Carol. And it's the same in my view with immigrants with who want to come to this country. Listen, I consider myself a lottery winner because I was born in the United States of America. Any of us born in the United States of America, we are lottery winners. And this is just my personal worldview. But I look at others who didn't have that good fortune, and they just happened to be born on the other side of the border. I can love this country, which means controlling the border, because if you just leave it open, obviously you are knowingly inviting all sorts of bad things to happen in this country. But I can love this country and want that border controlled and still love the people on the other side of the border who want a better life and want to be here. You can do both at the same time, and you don't have to have an open border to accomplish that. You can have a sane immigration policy that gives folks who have not committed crimes in other countries a fair chance to get in here in a controlled way the country can handle, and that benefits this nation. And then you can do other things to help them in their lives on the other side of the border. You know, such as my wife and daughter and son who have made multiple trips down to Mexico, along with other really good people we know here in Colorado to care for desperately poor people outside of RS and I know that many many others listening can tell similar stories. You can send money, you can encourage political change, You can do both. You can love this country, which means controlled borders, and you can love the good people on the other side of the border. That is not hard. Eight five five forur zero five A two five five the number. We have so much hot sound, I don't know where to start. And since you were kind enough to join us today a quick recap, I don't think there's any real question now. And we played lots of sound of the left sounding the warning that Trump is starting to pull away, and as I predicted, and it's not a nothing is in life, right, but all indicators are starting to pull away. So I'd love to hear from you. What do you think the left does next? We saw what happened last time, right dead of night backroom deal depos a democratically elected nominee who happened to be a sitting president and replaced him with somebody else, totally on democratic process. So they'll stop at almost nothing. What do they do now that it appears clear and many many credibly sore stories that the left sees it now as well, that she is likely to lose and it's likely to get even worse, and those margins may well get big enough to win more GOP seats in the Senate, though that isn't certain yet, and to keep the GOP House and expand it. So what do you think the left does next? Texter says Dan. I believe Biden will resign, Harris becomes potus. DEM's believe that will give her momentum to put her over the finish line. Russ in Florence, Colorado, you know we've been talking about that for months now, Ryan, do you think Russ is right? I thought sorry to do that to you. Zach, A great young trainee is back there today. He's an up and comer, up and comer, a newcomer as well, Zach. Yeah, he's new newer. Oh wonderful. But I was using that on board term in the Mike Johnson sense, and I always wonder Mayor Mike Johnson. This is Mayor Mike Johnston of Denver. Now, let's say somebody just comes uninvited through the back door of the mayor's house and please nobody do that. Nobody do that. But let's say somebody did. Would Mike Johnston call him newcomer?
Speaker 4: Hmm?
Speaker 1: It would technically be accurate based on his terminology. I hope nobody doesn't and we don't have to find out. No, but young Ryan, I just noticed. I better hit this brake. But I want to continue this with you after the break. I really want to get your take on this, because we've been talking about this for months. Okay, Yeah, they've got this card to play force Biden out, and they have the leverage to do it. And it's the same leverage that was able to strip him of the nomination and to put her in as president. But my thought was, and we'll get Ryan's take on this in years when we come back, wouldn't they have had to done that, do that a week or two ago. Isn't it too late right now for that to work for them? And what else do you think they'll do now that they can see it slipping away? Eight five to five hours five eight two five five text Dan five seven seven three nine.
Speaker 5: And now back to the Dan Kaplas Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Well that Da, that's a new.
Speaker 6: CNN reporting today about what is going on behind the scenes inside the Harris campaign and more broadly among Democrats who are growing more and more anxious about a twenty sixteen REDOC scene.
Speaker 1: Oh man, this is going to be so much fun to watch, right, That's one thing we're talking about right now. And nothing's guaranteed in life, right, But all of these indicators, not each and everyone, but almost all of these indicators pointing to Trump not only winning but starting to pull away, maybe taking more House and Senate seats with him. So, you know, it'd be one thing if we were like three or four days out from election day, but we're twenty seven days out. So what do you think the left does now, and we have a texture who talks about Okay, you know, after Trump wins, they're they're going to deny the legitimacy of the election. Well, you can bet on that. That's the starting point, right, We saw that in sixteen. But they do so at their own peril with the American people because remember, and I know you don't want to hear it now, but there are elections coming up in twenty six, really important elections in the twenty six races begin on November sixth. So Trump goes ahead and wins, as we expect at this point, he pulls away and then the Democrats want to question the legitimacy or go to court and claim that he's ineligible to serve because they claim he's an insurrectionist. Yeah. I think the American people are going to spank the left hard. I think they're spanking the left right hard in this race. I think they're saying, hey, no, we are not electing a San Francisco lefty. Let's go to Denver. Tuk to Michelle. You're on the Dan Caplis Show.
Speaker 4: Welcome, Hi, Dan.
Speaker 9: That was my point. So if oh, they boot, if they boot Biden out of the White House now and Kamala steps up as potus and Trump wins as.
Speaker 4: We all expect.
Speaker 9: Who's to say that the Left isn't going to certify the election and say Trump go ahead and be in the White House. I don't think they're going to let Trump into the White House.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, you can expect every type of maneuver imaginable knowing it will fail. Right, So the left starts all of this knowing it will fail. But their only mission is to cripple his presidency as it was in sixteen. They knew the Russia Oaks and all of that was total made up garbage, and they were responsible for making a lot of it up. But they just wanted to cripple his presidency. And what he was able to accomplish despite all of that is stunning. But yeah, so you're right, Michelle, they're going to do all of that, and then the question is do they do anything beyond that, because look what they did with Biden. I mean, Michelle, we still don't know who wrote that note where he allegedly gave up the nomination. I mean, even Nancy Pelosi had said Biden didn't write that note. So what else do they come up with. This is going to be fascinating to watch. But don't you think, Michelle, they do it at their own peril because the American people are about to, I believe, reject the Democratic Party, reject the current path. They're about to reject Kamala Harris as a lefty. And if the Democrats double middle finger the American people again right after election day, what do you think happens to the Democrats?
Speaker 9: Oh, I agree, I agree. I think I think that we just don't the Democrats have no path forward yet.
Speaker 4: If they're in the White.
Speaker 9: House, they're not going to leave, and they've already they seem to project onto the Republicans everything that they're doing. Yeah, you know, they said that Trump would never leave the White House. Well he did, and he did it peacefully.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Well, I'm just I'm afraid that they're going to do exactly what they said Trump would do.
Speaker 1: Well. I do think that, you know, obviously Biden's going to leave, Harris's is going to leave. I expect that, Michelle. Thank you for your call. Really do appreciate that. You know, now, violence has been, you know, part of the left's playbook in America for many, many, many years, and So will there be some kind of violent reaction coordinated, funded by sources You'll never be able to identify conclusively violent reaction to President Trump winning a second term. I think we can be virtually certain there will be, right but what format will take? How long it will last? Yeah, I just think we're heading into an amazing time. The fun part, though, but before all of that ugliness and before the fun of Trump being president in this nation being much safer and better off. The fun part is these next twenty seven days, because what are they gonna do over these twenty seven days? Ryan, what's your prediction, my friend? I don't think there's any chance Biden resigns the presidency. I think that was part of the bargain. And I know you're saying he doesn't hold any cards, but he can. He can make a real ugly and sticky and difficult for Kamala Harris and that whole campaign. And we saw him you surp her a couple of times already, and he kind of threw her a bone today by including her in the hurricane press conference.
Speaker 5: It looked really weird doing it too.
Speaker 1: But I think he stays in office. Yeah, I think it's it's too late to pull that. I respectfully disagree. I think the people who had the leverage they needed to force him out because my personal belief right. We've discussed it at length. These he's just corrupt. He's just corrupt, and he engaged in corruption with Hunter. They've got tons of evidence on him, and they had enough evidence to force him to give up the nomination. I think they have enough evidence to force him to leave the White House if they want to. I just think it's too late now. I think that move had to be made late September or so. So I think we're in agreement that you at this point now, they could still replace walls, and I'm not predicting that, but they could still do it and bring in Shapiro, but they run a greater risk now with that. So I just think it's going to be a fun, amazing twenty seven days together between now and election day. Thank you Ryan, thank you Kelly, thank you Zach. Good to meet you, Zach. Hope you join us tomorrow four oh six. I'm the Dan Kapli Show.