Speaker 1: I'm Jesse Junior walking forward to the Jesse Jackson Junior show up on BLA Talk fifteen eighty yesterday walk Haigan Boy. I delivered the speech that I'm word at Martin Luther King Junior's speech on April fourth, nineteen sex seven that he titled Beyond Vietnam, Time to Break the Silence. I titled my speech Beyond Venezuela A Time to Break the Silence. I hope it was inspiring to people that were in attendance. It's also available on my Facebook page, Jesse Jackson Junior. It's got a little check next to my name Jesse Jackson Junior Facebook page. You'll see the you scroll down, you'll see the Beyond Venezuela speech. I want to share with you very quickly before I bring up our Tenacious Tuesday host Barber arn Wine. How I concluded, I concluded with a how Doctor Howard Thurman began and opened his book. He talked about his family in the deep Ryal South, having pulled together all of the moneies that they could find because they wanted one child in the Jim Crow era as sharecroppers to be able to go to school and to go to college. So they pulled together their pennies and their nickels and their quarters, and they bought doctor Thurman a ticket, a ticket on a train to Daytona Fort, Florida, where they were allowing colored children to be talked. Doctor Thurman took his ticket, and he took his trunk, and he put all of his important items of his life, the broken pieces of his life, his memories, and he put them all in a trunk and he aded to the train station. And when he got there, he presented his ticket, but the ticket agent or the conductor refused to let his bag on the train, the train of all the bag with all of his memories. So he went over into the corner of the train station and he began crying. It was a devastating moment for him because he had lost hope. He had concluded that he was not going to go to college because he did not want to leave his trunk. So, staring deep into a puddle of tears and saliva and yes, mucus, he was drained. Everything was draining. When he wiped away the tears from his eyes, and he looked up and he saw a rustic, old pair of brown, beat up boots and he looked from the floor and kept looking up and saw a man standing there and overalls that were tattered as well, and the young the old man said to him, boy was wrong with you? And he said, I got a ticket to go to Daytona to go to school and go to college. But I can't take my trunk. I don't have a ticket for my trunk, so I've changed my mind. I'm not going to go. The man reached into his pocket, pulled out a little leather sack with a drawstring, and pulled out a few coins and went to the ticket agent and he bought a ticket for Howard Thurman's bag is trunk. Howard Thurman dedicated his book to that man. When he got on that train, he walked to the back of the train, and all he remembers is the man walking in the opposite direction on the train tracks as the train was pulling away. He said he never got the man's name. He dedicated his book with Head and Heart to a man that he called the Stranger, and he thanked him for restoring his hope. Doctor Howard Thurman would go on to become a spiritual leader and guide to the late Martin Luther King Junior, And in this moment, I can't help but think that we need to pay more attention to the strangers in our lives, those who are nameless and faceless, because in my opinion, the stranger is God. God intervened in Howard Thurman's life at just the right time, and he went on to become the architect of our liberation faith. I'm very honored in this hour. The Barbara Arnwine, President and founder the Transformative Justice Coalition, internationally renowned for contributions on critical justice issues, including the passage of the landmark Civil Rights Act of nineteen ninety one and the two thousand and six reauthorization provisions of the Voting Rights Act, is our very special guest, Attorney Arnwine, Welcome forward to the Jesse Jackson Junior Show.
Speaker 2: It's great to be here.
Speaker 3: Good evening, good afternoon. It's just wonderful to be here.
Speaker 1: I am so grateful that you're here, doctor Arnwine. Attorney Barbara Arnwine, tell us what's going on in the world and what we should be focusing on.
Speaker 3: Well, first of all, thank you for that Howard Thurman story. I had never heard that one, and it's beautiful and it's so instructive to all of us about the importance of strangers. You know, in the Biblical times, it was considered simple right to treat strangers poorly and you were required to show some so uh, you know, care compassion for strangers. That's why the road of Somarthia, right, it is always talked about in the uh you know, in the biblical tradition. Uh So that's just so powerful. I just loved that story.
Speaker 2: And he was going to Daytona. So what he was going.
Speaker 3: To to uh be you know at one of the amazing you know schools that we know we're founded, you know, thereby you know, some of our incredible you know leaders.
Speaker 2: So it's it's just quite quite the story.
Speaker 3: I I have been, of course, thinking about doctor King.
Speaker 2: And Coretta Scott King.
Speaker 3: I've been thinking about them with such a passion this week because last week your president decided to disrespect everybody right. The first thing he did was he declared, uh publicly that the Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four nineties and the Voting Rights Act in nineteen sixty five fair housing activ.
Speaker 1: And information that worked.
Speaker 2: By his timing, by he would use this opportunity so close to this holiday to make such a races statement. And folks, the.
Speaker 3: Reason why I say is it's ridiculous is that if you know anything about employment law, which is you know, a big part of the nineteen sixty four Civil Rights Act, the Title seven, you'll know that it's helped too.
Speaker 1: Your show on k Bilge Look fifteen eighty, we're going to talk about Trump and what he did last week with Barbara Arnwe more on KBLA Talk fifteen eighty when we come forward. Our very special guest on Tenacious Tuesday is Barbara Arnwine, the president and founder of the Transformative Justice Coalition. Just before we came forward, you were talking about the president's speech and comments that he made. I believe he also tweeted it as well. Yes, a direct attacked on nineteen sixty four Civil Rights Act, the Voting Rights Act, as well as the open housing legislation. Yes, jewels of the civil rights movement.
Speaker 3: And he was making it very clear that he was playing the zero sum game. He was telling white Americas that somehow these acts had harmed them, that they were quote bad for white people.
Speaker 2: He lied.
Speaker 3: He lied because first of all, his comments were just meant to be racially divisive he was trying to make white people resent black people and make impositive himself with somehow their great white Hope, the great Savior.
Speaker 2: But his premise is just factually inaccurate.
Speaker 3: Because white women were some of the biggest benefish series of the Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four because it covered race, age, national origin, sex.
Speaker 2: So people got to understand that.
Speaker 3: It also required Entitled seven that any job criteria had to be job related.
Speaker 2: Guess who that benefited, not just white women, it benefited white men. Think about it.
Speaker 3: When I grew up, if you wanted to be a police officer, they insisted that you be what at least five eleven six feet tall, and it was you know quote. They felt that was more intimidating to people on the street. So even white men who were shorter than that couldn't get a job, not get a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to share that. I would have shared that because Dad and I often laugh at that particular application of the law. Yes, let me expound upon that. Do you realize that short white men could not be state troopers in Alabama and and Texas and louis in Georgia and the Deep South because they were short? Right? They had a requirement and you had to be six feet plus or taller and top more over people in order to be a state trooper. Now, what kind of qualification is that other than that the Civil Rights Act of nineteen sixty four and that subsequent legislation laid the foundation for them to have a claim of discrimination based on their height or base their weight. Doesn't just benefit black people. It made America better.
Speaker 3: It made so many need people better, including American with disabilities, because people had all these rights, They had all these really bizarre notions about who was best for jobs, and they had nothing to do with their capabilities and their abilities. And so, you know, prior to the pre nineteen sixty four civil rights era was one of massive non meritocracy, massive non you know competence in you know, uh, you know, incompetence, and people just don't understand that.
Speaker 2: And so you know, he just totally missed, miss talked that era. You know, by the way, when we were talking about howd Thurman I was, it was Mary.
Speaker 3: McLeod mccoon's university that he probably was headed to the Daytona Beach.
Speaker 2: How I just had to you know, put that up.
Speaker 3: Of course, during the break because Mary McLeod was so amazing, uh and so committed to education your people.
Speaker 1: I'm I'm I'm thinking also that uh that, Barbara, we have to give some consideration in light of our reflection on Martin Luther King Junior, that what's taking place in South America, from Cuba to Haiti, to Colombia to Venezuela, even the attacks on Nigeria and now the president's desire to it feeling it feels inevitable that he's going to provide some kind of military action in Greenland. Barbara, bring us up to date on your thoughts on that.
Speaker 3: Yes, a couple of things everyone. First of all, I wish I had a picture and Gena, if you do, please share it. Doctor Martin Luther King getting his Nobel Peace Prize, uh, because somebody else we know don't.
Speaker 2: Have one, losing his little mind over.
Speaker 4: It and even even playing geo political politics on the basis of does he get a little Nobel prize try to steal somebody else's right?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: So I just want people to understand that, you know, one of my favorite speeches is, in fact doctor King's acceptance speech for the Nobel Prize Peace Prize why is that important? Please go listen to that speech. He talks about that. You know, he talks in at length about the fact that he's accepting that prize not for himself, but he's accepting it for all the people who suffered and fought for the for civil rights, all the people who were in the streets. He talks about those who were killed, He talks about those who were maimed and injured. He talks about the water hosing of you know people by these evil you know forces, police forces. He talks about the beings. He talks about all of that, and he said, these are the people, this is who I accept this award for because they're the ones who get.
Speaker 2: All this work, and I'm just a figurehead, a spokesperson.
Speaker 3: He's very clear about it. He also takes his time in that speech to talk about the truth. You know, what he's called many times the three triplets of evil, and that's racism, militarism, and materialism. Yes, and he spends a lot of time on militarism and American colonialism and European colonialism, and he even talks about the struggle against apartheid in South Africa, and that speech he talks about humanity's need to stop being so you know, greedy, you know, and enslaving. People are pressing people because you want their resources, right, you want their mineral resources. He talks about this, and he talks about the cruelty of your colonial and settler behavior.
Speaker 2: So I won't go read that speech because when you read the speech or you.
Speaker 3: Listen to it, you realize what Deveezuela is about, because that brings it fully home.
Speaker 2: I mean you're like, you know, as they said the law, I had to connect it up, you know, because you're like, where's she going with all this?
Speaker 3: Because you know that militarism is what is driving the US. Is that you know, we quote have military power. I want everybody to know something. Who is the largest military force in the world.
Speaker 2: Think about it, Think.
Speaker 1: About the United States? The United States by multiples? No, no, okay.
Speaker 3: No, it's I mean, and I understand that if you go nation by nation, yes, the combined forces of NATAL are the largest military force in the whole world. I mean, that's what everybody misses. Why do you think he's attacking Greenland?
Speaker 2: It's for the resources.
Speaker 3: I you know, told you guys months ago, a year ago, about Peter till it is worn in Greenland and all this madness and uh and about you know jd Vance, who's depending on teal and why he was the first trip he took what was to Greenland and all of this. But there's another thing that we got to understand, the unraveling of Natal. Who benefits from the unraveling a natal? It's not just the US occupying Greenland.
Speaker 2: Who benefits from.
Speaker 6: The unraveling of Natal?
Speaker 2: Mm one pool ten.
Speaker 1: Yeah, absolutely, Pu. You know, bro, let me ask you a question about about that same speech, since we're right there at beyond a time to speak. Yes, I did a little research. You can google it, and I hope that the listeners will google it. Ask the question, what was the Dow Jones industrial average at the end of nineteen eighty It should say four or four four hundred and four. Ask what the Dow Jones industrial average was at the hour of Martin Luther King Junior's death. Should be around seven I think one thousand. I think one thousand. At the beginning of the Reagan administration, the Dow Jones industrial average seven thousand. At the end of the Obama administration, the Dow Jones industrial average nineteen thousand, and this is the indicator for the US economy today. Today. Last Friday, the Dow Jones closed at forty nine thousand.
Speaker 6: That's correct.
Speaker 1: And I'm going to say this because I believe we have reached a tipping point Historically, in this two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution has guided the economy in the direction of human rights that benefit all of the American people. It has benefited people around the world, but it's certainly prioritize the American people. The new technology which doctor King also talks about in that speech, computers and machinery have now reached the point that the profit maximization system of the United States does not need people any longer in order to maximize profit. So when the down Jones hits sixty thousand and some of us celebrate, or seventy thousand or eighty thousand, a smaller number of people are going to be operating the most efficient businesses in human history, and they don't need people to operate them. That's a real problem, yes, or civilization. That's a problem for our moral code. Making revolution in the United States inevitable as people can't get a sand and can't get a lot of red, and can't afford their mortgages, and can't afford to put their children through school. When our quality inevitability until the Congress of the United States, the Senate, the courts reign the economic system in in the direction of human rights for all of the American people.
Speaker 3: Barbara, Oh, you said it.
Speaker 2: You said it.
Speaker 3: I mean, I don't know if people saw it, but please look up Elon Musk's his speech from last week where he talks about this very issue and he tells people has learned to tell people don't save up for retirement.
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: That's what he said.
Speaker 3: He said, don't save up for retirement because you know, we're gonna have robots doing everything and everybody's gonna be okay. And I'm going, huh, how what what are.
Speaker 2: You talking about?
Speaker 3: You know, all of this stuff, because he but he was talking about this people. Every time the unemployment rate goes up, the dow goes up. It's it's one of those you know things. They don't they don't listen. They're not about everybody being employed. They're about you know, making as much money as they can. They're so happy about this whole Venezuela madness. And you know, there's a little bit on the fence about Greenland because they know what it means if natal disbands or you know, gets shredded.
Speaker 2: So there's a lot, you know, going on there.
Speaker 3: But I just think that in this country, I was reading these stats, we have what three hundred and thirty plus million people, twenty two million of those folks, I have a networth of at least a million dollar, and nine hundred and two people are billionaires. Nine hundred and two people in the United States are billionaires.
Speaker 2: Come on, think about it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the upward tift of income and wealth in that direction has us constantly battling with members of our representatives, of our House of Representatives, asking for more and more benefits. Remember now, the Affordable Care Act, which covers forty four million people. Yes, are people who work every day but can't afford healthcare. So the Affordable Care Act directs healthcare in the direction of more coverage. Yes, we need dental, we need vision, we need hearing. The Affordable Care Act does not cover a lot, but it wasn't meant just to be static. It was meant to be improved upon and expanded to include more coverage so that more working Americans could experience the benefits of the system. Yes, the supplemental Nutrition Assistance program. Yes, we're working one, two and three jobs and still can't afford to eat. These numbers are going to expand, and they're going to expand drastically. If in fact, we do not have a government of for and by the people, not a government of for and by computers and algorithms, but for the people, were people.
Speaker 7: And government of all the guards, of all of ours, all of guards, all of guards.
Speaker 3: All they care about is making money. I mean, come on, they're going to support making anybody.
Speaker 1: That's all they do. I'm Jesse Jackson Junior listening to the Jesse Jackson Junior Show on KBL Talk fifteen eighty more. When we come forward with Barbara on Wine or did the Jesse Jackson Junior Show, We're on the grind with Barbara arn Wine and Barbara before we return to the conversation, we're still waiting for the Kalai decision. Yes, are you at it shortly? Are you expecting it this week or maybe next week?
Speaker 2: No, it's not clear.
Speaker 3: They did issue two other decisions today. Then they were yes, and they were a unanimous decisions. So the court so non we're voting, but it's telling that they did issue that means what they've issued our five decisions now, so it's everybody is on their pins and needles over Trump versus Cook argument tomorrow, the oral argument.
Speaker 2: In that case.
Speaker 3: Will you know Trump versus Lisa Cook, That argument will be tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But and people are just talking about the tariff's case. So it may be.
Speaker 3: Remember when the court does something that is absolutely horrific that they know is gonna make people scream and holler and go to the polls and vote and just be outraged. They hold those decisions until until the very last opinion issuing date of the term usually you know, July first or whatever, because they know people aren't paying attention.
Speaker 1: So we've got a minute, Barbara, Since we got a minute, I want we want to go to a clip based on our last conversation h that Genia was able to pull up. Based upon your request.
Speaker 5: Your Majesty, Your Royal Highness, Mister President, Excellences, ladies and gentlemen, I accept the Nobel for peace. At a moment when twenty two million Negroes of the United States are engaged in a creative battle to end the long night of racial injustice. I accept this award on behalf of a civil rights movement which is moving with determination and a majestic scorn for risk and danger to establish a reign of freedom and a rule of justice. I'm mindful that only yesterday in Birmingham, Alabama, our children crying out for brotherhood were answered with fire, snarling dogs, and even death. I am mindful that only yesterday in Philadelphia, Mississippi, young people seeking to secure the right to vote were brutalized and murdered. I'm mindful that debilitating and grinding poverty afflicts my people and chains him to the lowest rung of the economic latter. Therefore, I must ask why this prize is awarded to a movement which is beleaguered and committed to unrelenting struggle, to a movement which has not yet won the very peace and brotherhood which is the essence of the Nobel Prize. After contemplation, I conclude that this award, which I receive on behal for that movement, is a profound recognition that nonviolence is the answer to the crucial political and moral questions of our time, the need for man to overcome oppression and violence without resorting to violence and oppression. Civilization and violence are antithetical concepts. Negroes of the United States, following the people of India, have demonstrated that nonviolence is not sterile passivity, but a powerful moral force which makes for social transformation. Sooner or later, all the peoples of the world will have to discover a way to live together in peace and thereby transform this pending cosmic elogy into a creative psalm of brotherhood. This is to be achieved. Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression, and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love.
Speaker 3: My my life.
Speaker 6: Thank you, Gina Barbara.
Speaker 1: We've never had a leader like that. The tone, the tenor, the audience, the mobile community was paying attention to our movement and our struggle at that hour. I'm wondering, in this moment if the great dissenters in the United States and the great resistance movement that exists within the United States can pick up the mantle of the tone and the tenor of Doctor King's mass demand for nonviolent action. At an hour when our very liberties are at stake.
Speaker 6: Barbara, my bye, mine, buye my.
Speaker 8: I mean that speech gives me chills. I'm sorry, it just gives me chills to think about it, because just look at you have the contrast of values.
Speaker 3: Right. You got a president in the White House who is proud to take somebody else's mobile prize, who wants everything that he never worked for, who is detegrating the people?
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: I want to do a shout out if you allow me to some young people who last week were brutally treated in North Carolina as they fought to just get a polling site on their campus. I want to talk about the students of North Carolina, A and t am and your dad's college, your college college, and my sister.
Speaker 6: There you go, there you go.
Speaker 2: So they had a petitioned their local county government for.
Speaker 3: A polling site for early vote I mean, for you know, the primaries, and they were told no.
Speaker 2: So they took it to the North Carolin on a Board of Elections meeting.
Speaker 3: And guess what they did. Those those people, these grown people appointed by the UH, by the UH, not the governor, because they stole that and gave it to I believe to the auditor.
Speaker 2: And that power to a point. And these folks sat there and had the nerve to say, I wanna can't I wanna vote. That's a good Yeah, I wanna vote.
Speaker 9: Making fun of the students, mocking them, making fun of them so and I could tell from our radio show earlier today when they were on that that hurt them.
Speaker 2: It dispirited them.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're gonna have to pick up on this one. We come forward. I'm Jesse Jackson Junior on k A Talk fifteen eighty. Goaggi's I'm Jesse Jackson Junior, forward with Barbara. On one Jesse showed us final second this hour with Attorney Barbara arn Wine. It's tenacious Tuesdays on the Jay Lunch Club. Right here on KBLA Talk fifteen eighty our very special guest, Barbara Arnwine is the president and founder of the Transformative Justice Coalition. Barbara, have to take care of a few householding issues here first. How can we support you in your work?
Speaker 3: You can go to TJ Coalition dot org, TJ Coalition dot RG. And I want to thank everybody who gives them. You know, the donations have ranged from ten dollars, twenty five fifty whatever you know. We just want people to know we appreciate it, and so please do give to Tjcoalition dot org because, as I was just saying before we went to the break, voter suppression is up and running definitely. In North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Forty five years ago. Forty five years ago or maybe forty two years ago, when I was a student of North Carolina, AG registered Scott Hall, we registered Cooper Hall, we registered Barbie Hall, we registered Alex Haley Hall. We registered all the students to vote, and at that time there were about forty two hundred students at A and T's campus. Forty two We made the County Board of Elections put a polling place in the student union there you go, student union, which has now been replaced with a new magnificent facility, and they put polling places there. In fact, in that race between Howard Cobel and Howard Britt, Howard Britt lost the election by sixty votes, was entirely registered to vote. Britt's campaign chose to land a helicopter at UNCG University of North Carolina in Greensboro on the day of the election, where no students were registered to vote. That was the White school had he landed it on A and t's campus, he would not have lost that election by sixty votes and generrated the excitement on our campus given that we had registered the students to vote. We fought to have a polling place on our campus. And it's just amazing for me to hear that, you know, forty two forty years later, A and T, with more than twenty thousand students, many of whom live in cities all across this country, have registered in great numbers to vote in North Carolina. The loss wherever you spent the last three nights in a row is where you live. And they registered in North Carolina. And the North Carolina Board of Elections does not want to have a polling place at A and T's campus. Why because their votes can shape not only national election in North Carolina. A and T has enough students to determine who the mayor of Greensboro.
Speaker 2: Is right and so.
Speaker 3: And for that very reason, they've banned all they've banned UNC Greensboro, as you mentioned, and they've banned you know, polling sites and all of them.
Speaker 2: They don't want students to vote.
Speaker 3: This is cletand Mitchell's madness about you know, we if we're going to win, we got to suppress the vote to students because they're.
Speaker 2: Too quote liberal and they're voting.
Speaker 6: Listen.
Speaker 2: The other thing they did was that they killed sols to the polls.
Speaker 3: Voting in several counties. They also relocated polling places to very very difficult locations.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 3: I want you to think, if you're a student at eight at A and T, you have to walk to this polling place. Their nearest polling place is a twenty five to thirty minute walk away. You know what this means and how oppressive this is. And don't be telling me about oh, well they got all.
Speaker 2: These buses and stuff. No, it's not that.
Speaker 3: It's just rome what they did, and they did make a mockery of the students. So I want to call out Xavian Davis, Anayah Marshall, Kayla Jackson, mister Olu Ruth.
Speaker 2: And all the students who they throughout get ready for this.
Speaker 3: When the students protested, they threw them out of the They.
Speaker 2: Had enforcably removed from the meeting.
Speaker 3: So I want people to understand that these students.
Speaker 2: They're not giving up.
Speaker 3: They're going to keep on pushing until they get their polling place. But I want to understand that they are walking in doctor Kington's tradition, They're walking in your desk tradition, They're walking in Alan Baker's tradition, and the Fannieluhamer.
Speaker 2: And everyone else.
Speaker 3: So this week, of all weeks, you know, I want us to show some love to the students at North Carolina. Ante.
Speaker 1: We may have to walk in march right down Market Street the entire campus to the voter location you got it in city Hall and vote in person. We need to prepare a massive march of registered Aggie's you got it, walk about a mind well in the middle of the street to cast our ballot, which is and are our rights? Barbara. We have about four minutes to close. Please your word of hope.
Speaker 3: Yes, a couple of things everyone. This Friday, you know today was the nation was the walk out on fascist uh and many people did it.
Speaker 2: We're grateful to them.
Speaker 3: It was very you know, DC based, But I'm also grateful to the Women's March that made this happen. But on Friday there's a national call for a general strike and they're asking people because of the murders of not only Renee Good, but Keith Porter and so many others, and the maining and the occupation of our cities by ice UH and UH the other you know, unlawful police UH tactics, including racial profiling.
Speaker 2: They're asking for people.
Speaker 3: Every We're to walk out of your jobs, walk out of schools, don't buy anything, just a day of strike. So this is the first national attempt to have a general strike. And I hope that people will take this to heart and that you will do what you can in this moment, because doctor King did everything you can and that he could in the moment.
Speaker 1: Give us that date again for the idea of a national strike.
Speaker 2: That date Friday, January the twenty third.
Speaker 1: Right, did January twenty third be ready? What is expected of us to not go to work that day or to not not do.
Speaker 3: Anything, not go not to We don't want people you know, shopping, we don't want people you know.
Speaker 2: Going to school. We don't want people going to work. We want people to.
Speaker 3: Gather and talk and reflect and talk about how we preserve our democracy. We want people to study doctor King, to study all of the efforts of nonviolent resistance and the world. And we want people to make their voices heard on you know on social media and let folks know what they're doing, but make them pay.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 3: The reality is the business sector is unconsortably quiet. But oh but one thing you should note a number of the Minnesota businesses have nonced they are just gonna close on Friday.
Speaker 2: They're not even going to open Friday, They're just gonna close.
Speaker 3: So I just think, you know, the business sector has a lot to do with what's going on.
Speaker 2: These oler guards. It's all about money.
Speaker 3: That's all they care about, all nine hundred and two of them in the United States. Plus, I think it's just imperative that we the people, you know, take our future into our hands, which is all Doctor King never asked us to do.
Speaker 1: Who would have ever thought we would be at this location and at this place at this time in the history of our nation. I'm Jesse Jackson Junior. You've been listening to Barbara Arnw This is Tenacious Tuesday on the Jesse Jackson Junior Show. Barbara can't wait, We can't wait until I see you again next week.
Speaker 2: Thank you? And don Lemon, don't let them get you down.
Speaker 1: Don't get it nothing done, don't let it happen. I'm Jesse Jackson Junior. You've been listening to the Jesse Jackson Junior Show. Our very special guest on Tenasi's Tuesdays is always Barbara Online more when we come forward on KBA