Speaker 1: Hey everybody, it's Friday, October fourth. Happy birthday, Grandma. I love you, and you're never gonna listen to this, but it's okay. I'll tell you about it and then you'll text me something random about like finding a piano in a park. And I don't know if that feels like a Silent Hill two style puzzle, but who cares.
Speaker 2: It's Friday, gosh darn it. Welcome to the Giant BombCast Revengeance powered by NZXT.
Speaker 1: I am your host, jan Oh Shoah joining me co captain of the ship. He's navigating the fog. He's trying to jar it.
Speaker 2: Jeff Grubb. Happy birthday, Grahma, and Happy birthday, Stephanie Grubb. I didn't get you a bunch of analect sticks from Japan. I'm sorry. Dan's got all those. He's got a monopoly on him. I'm sorry about that. But I'll take you a cheesecake factory or something. I got the big one back there there. Yep. She said she wanted trees, so I got to go to like home depot and get some like trees. Does she mean weed? Oh shit, get both, I'll get both. I'll get both. You could get both at home depot. Yes, oh absolutely. Have you met anyone who works at home depot? They all had need of drugs at home depot? Yeah, of course.
Speaker 3: Who.
Speaker 4: I was in college and they're like, oh, we're cheap. You can get these morning glory seeds. I'll get you high as hell. And you buy the morning glory seeds from the gardening section. Okay, and that too, Yeah, And that fucked me up. And it's like, well, I'm never doing drugs again.
Speaker 2: That's no good.
Speaker 1: Last, but certainly not least. He's dual stick in life and this podcast Dan.
Speaker 4: Right, Hello, Hello, I just think I got some actual, shoot good advice from the twitch chair here. It's talking about how I don't know how to make veggies and I need to. I said, roast some veggies at four hundred and twenty degrees for thirty minutes in the oven light, drizzle of olive oil, with a sprinkle of garlic powder and Italian seasoning, and you're good. Broccoli, brussels, zucchini or my sounds really good. That sounds awesome. I could probably do that.
Speaker 2: I think I can get that. If you want to start easy, just go get those steamed bags to froze, put them in the microwave for four minutes, and then come out does Yeah, it's super easy. And you could start there and you could still put olive oil and garland on that stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, I have an air fryer too, I could do that right, Like, yeah, I'll save you more time to put.
Speaker 4: The olive oil on there before the air fryer.
Speaker 2: I would drizzle it on afterward. You could probably it depends on the temperature, but yeah, it'll probably be fine.
Speaker 4: Okay, I do it before I start having vegetables. Gonna I'm forty, I should start having vegetables.
Speaker 2: That's the vegetables. Yeah, out of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I'm so ready to hear your veggie tails next week and see what has happened.
Speaker 4: I will tell you about our Lord and Savior.
Speaker 2: Is zucchini a vegetable?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's ridiculous question, Jane. You should be ashamed to say that on our podcast.
Speaker 2: Well I did. That's why I asked. I thought this was a safe space.
Speaker 4: It's vegetable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's vegetable, but it could be a fru I wouldn't be surprised if someone said explains it's actually a fruit. But I would say it's.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, what's the status of like a cucumber?
Speaker 4: I think, wait, No, you can't just say it like that and go past it.
Speaker 2: You at this point, Dan, I'm so used to him just doing it. You gotta just like roll with it. Say it again, cucumber.
Speaker 4: No, is this a shoot?
Speaker 2: I for shoot?
Speaker 1: Asking if they're a fruit or a veedge?
Speaker 4: If what's a fruit or a edge a cucumber. I'm talking about the way you're saying cucumber.
Speaker 1: Well, Dad, is this the work? Dan, you're a writer. You know about the fluidity of the English language.
Speaker 2: Cucumber.
Speaker 4: No, No, you can't do that.
Speaker 2: You can't ask if it's a work or a shoe, because I think he's doing it as a work most of the time. So when it's a shoot, you don't know. That's the whole point. But like Clifford was a shoot, right, Clifford was a shoot? Yeah? Okay, I still it was a shoot.
Speaker 4: Three?
Speaker 2: She just dot emp three. All titlesn't no matter the show. God.
Speaker 4: By the way, there's a team of woodpeckerman uh three and a half feet away from.
Speaker 2: The team man.
Speaker 4: Right now, they're they're installing intimidators on my house intimidating. Yeah, woodpecker intimidator is getting installed right now.
Speaker 2: Is a raydon mitigation system in my basement? Much raid down here? Yeah tested hero quick? See bad everybody? Oh ship it's red okay, Yeah, it means it's too much radar.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right on in the Basement's bad. Much time down there.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get lung cancer. I never well, I never smoked cigarettes.
Speaker 4: So well, that's why you gotta put the game sent back in to counteract.
Speaker 2: That's why I was doing it so much. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a reverse hookah lounge is uh huh Yeah, like ten minutes is not like smoking a full pack it ten minutes of the game scent is uh like just exhaling for two days?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have. I do spend a lot of time in the spacement. So it's like, oh, that probably has done some damage. I need to like take care of that, get rid of the raid on. Do you think you just need to like see the sun more? That's not an option? Okay, all right, that's not no way.
Speaker 1: Hey everyone, after you listen to this podcast, it's going to be maybe an hour or so before upf go go sit outside for ten minutes.
Speaker 2: It is like we were talking. It is like cooled off. I like, feel good about going outside again. I do? I do. I do feel dead the entire summer because it's so hot. I just can't my brain doesn't work. I hate it so much. And then it cools off a little bit and it's like awakening and like like a neo exiting the matrix, like gasping for breath is how I feel as soon as it gets a little bit cool. So now it'll be time to go back and do my my morning walks and stuff after dropping off the kids. So I will be back to feeling like a real human being here in a couple of weeks. So I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: I'm going to ban and fire and then immediately re hire who ever made the pull about smoking Stokes because I thought, you know, since like you know.
Speaker 3: It's a small getaway this weekend, because I'm going down to southern California for a day, I thought like, oh, you know, maybe Obama sigaf is somewhat just to feel something.
Speaker 2: Well, how old are you, Jan? You're not forty yet? That's when you start smoking, right?
Speaker 4: I love your jet about this today, Jan, that people have thought you've been thirty since you were twelve.
Speaker 2: That's incredible.
Speaker 1: It's so true though, Like I've my eighth grade graduation. I don't know if this is legal now they think about it. My principal pulled me and like two other boys because I guess we all had like inklings of a mustache or facial hair. And then he pulls out like four bit razors and is like, you boys have to shave before you can walk the stage.
Speaker 2: What what what do you mean? I don't know how to do this. Why would you have to shave?
Speaker 1: I guess it was a sin to have facial hair at the age of twelve.
Speaker 2: Weird.
Speaker 4: No, that's just cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're just want a cool teenage mustache. Those are the coolest coins of mustaches.
Speaker 1: Yeah, scraggly stringing kind right, like you have like four hairs that are longer than the rest of the hair is. It felt really weird and I told them like, yo, mister principaul, I feel very uncomfortable, so I'm not gonna And then the other boys followed suit.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, and that's how you became promking. Yes, yes, you know.
Speaker 4: It's a fun stupid thing about having facial hair and in visil line is it hurts every time I take these things out, and I have to take them out every time I eat, and so you only want to do it the minimumount of times a day. You can do it. But sometimes I'll put them in and a stray hair will get in between in visiline and the teeth, and so every time I open my mouth to talk, it's like Paul on a mustache. But you do sometimes you're lazy and you don't want to remove them again. So you just got hairs pinned up against your teeth and pulling every time you talk until the next time you eat. It's great. I love having a bizzil line.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that's so. That was. That was not a problem with braces. I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 4: I would imagine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, although I did. I guess I didn't have a mustache and beard when I had braces. I remember, he asked, it's been a minute.
Speaker 1: It's actually surprisingly been a minute since we've talked about wrestling, And I got to say, seeing so much j Uso in him rocking the icy title just really makes me want.
Speaker 2: To just uh. And my dentists would hate this, but I.
Speaker 1: Just really want to redo or get a new grill and just just like jay Uso where it's like the bottom teeth and then you get your fang's up there. I'm like, yeah, I might just make semi permanent thing.
Speaker 4: Jane, you gotta keep the eye on the prize. I remember being in Philadelphia with you, and you had a whole plan. You're going to become Roman Reigns.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's true. Boys. Okay, okay, okay, Actually I I've I've been more quiet about the gym progress, but I can do like five Tricep dips now.
Speaker 2: That I'm like, oh okay, okay.
Speaker 1: The creatine is just turning my stomach inside out.
Speaker 2: Though. Oh sure, yeah, but you got to think about how thick you're going to be, so keep at.
Speaker 1: It exactly exactly, and this is going to be a thick bomb cast revengeance. We've got a couple of games. Unless anyone else has any other bands things to get off of.
Speaker 2: Their chest, all I can think about is Detroit sports, and no one wants to hear me talking.
Speaker 1: Okay, no, no, here's your Detroit sports minute.
Speaker 2: It's going really well. That the Lions are good, the Tigers are in the playoffs, and they won the Wildcard series and now they're going to play in Cleveland. I'm going a game with Mike on Monday to watch them play playoff baseball. They were ten games out of the wild card spot in like in early August, and then they've just noted that they've had the best record since then. So I'm feeling pretty good about it. The Red Wings are looking good. It's just it's I like sports. It's nice, it's fun.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you, grub Dan. Are either of you in any fantasy football leagues?
Speaker 2: I am with the Mono.
Speaker 4: I was in one once with people I worked with, and I never checked it once and I never did any like trades out or anything like that. And I won and everyone hated it because I put no work into it. No, I didn't talk about it and then I just won.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so deeply upsetting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they didn't like it.
Speaker 2: No one likes that, dann No. Yeah, that was just like me. Did you get money? Yeah? Well yeah, yeah, it was good. I almost won the Minatis the first time I was in it. Last year I got I was lost in the Super Bowl and barely lost.
Speaker 4: So I'm gonna get a bunch of money for this fantasy critic thing.
Speaker 2: Right. I was gonna say a few weeks back, before we knew whether or not Meddal Gears Saw was going to come out this year that maybe between the three or four of us. Sean claims that he's in the mix. I don't believe him, but you Be and Mike are pretty close. Dan, you kind of have it wrapped up. Like, let's clear, you have three of the top eleven highest rated games of the year. It is nuts, yes, and so you like are by far the favorite to win, like me and like all our games would have to like just completely crush and kind of surprise to have a chance. But if we want to have like a friendly wager between the three of us, maybe we could figure something out.
Speaker 4: I ten thousand dollars each we throw into a pool.
Speaker 2: It's not a friendly wager.
Speaker 4: Damn, Lucy, Jan everyone backler cool.
Speaker 2: I can probably find a country that uses the term dollars that is probably worth like twenty five cents. So yeah, I'll do that. Yeah, Okay, I think the Vietnamese dong is not doing well, so I would love ten thousand dongs. Let's go, got MP three video game. Oh, the state of the Dong is strong.
Speaker 1: Just wait till the Giant BombCast visits Vietnam. We'll have a lovely time sitting on the streets eating lovely noodles.
Speaker 2: I would have the hardest time not coming back home and sane when I was in Nam, so I can't go there. Oh that's a bit, yeah, a good bit. Yeah. Yeah. My whole existence lately is just doing it for the bits. Yeah, you're a worker. Yeah yeah, he's only five points behind me, jackass.
Speaker 1: I really thought, for some reason Silent Hill too would push me over the edge in a surprise jump, but it seems not anyway. I've been playing Wizards of Legend two. This is out in early access. Came out on Steam earlier this week. This is another Hades like game, inn isometric roguelike. I dig the art style because it kind of reminds me of early League of Legends, where it's like pseudo cell shaded. You're a wizard with elemental powers. From the jump, you choose your affinity towards an element, whether it's water, fire, earth, spirit, et cetera, and from there you just go on your runs. You are descending or ascending floors by getting through a portal follows a very very straightforward format versus Hades, where you know, it's a little bit more fleshed out. This is still an early access, but I really do like the combat. You have a light attack, your heavy attack has a slight cool down, and then you have a third elemental attack map to one of the bumpers, and those you can charge up.
Speaker 2: It's really neat.
Speaker 1: Again, still an early access, so there's still some miscllaneous bugs and some other things popping off, but I've been enjoying my time with it. I've done a couple of runs.
Speaker 2: Grub.
Speaker 1: You were talking earlier today with Jordan Midler on Game Mess about Saber Interactive and Paramount making an Avatar the Last Airbender game. Yeah, honestly, I feel like maybe they should lower the scope from the Triple A game and make something similar to a Haites with like the Avatar stuff, because I feel like it could lend itself really well.
Speaker 2: I'm with you. I think there's still a lot to be mined from like just being making a game. You know a lot of people, I think a lot of studios say we're gonna make a game like Hades and then they make a game that looks like Haites, I think there should be a lot more of let's make a game like Haites and then it looks nothing like Haites, but then it has a lot of the similar mechanics, Like you have these basic moves, the set of attacks, and then everything you get either on this run or in the game just augments those things and adds to them. So you already know how to do the dodge, but now the dodge is an attack, so now you could think differently about how you're doing things. And I think that a lot of these franchises, a lot of these things that kind of go in this direction, could borrow those ideas. Those have yet to be tapped in a lot of different genres.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like the way that they play around with the elemental stuff. After your first run, you're kind of more open to make and match some of your elemental attacks, so you're not just if you choose the Earth style, you're not walked into the Earth style for the rest of your runs with that specific wizard. I'm interested to see how the game is going to progress. I never checked out the first one, so as I understand it, this one is kind of following more of the Hades formula.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm looking at reviews on Steam right now. It's pretty mixed and all the complaints seem to be it is. It doesn't feel quite as much like the First Wizards, feels more like Hades, and isn't as good as Hades or the First Wizards. It's kind of the general sentiment from fans so far for this early access game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and yeah, that's a delicate balance to walk when you're trying to ape something that is close to perfect, if not perfect, like Hades.
Speaker 2: Right, Haites two came out kind of in early access this year, you'll remember that.
Speaker 4: Still holding off, I'm doing the same strategy I did with the first one, where it's like, I wait till it's done and then I'll play this shit out of it.
Speaker 2: Then I will. I'll probably pip pop back in here pretty soon play some more of That's it's a good game.
Speaker 1: Very good game. Also, you go up sometimes, and you do go on line, go up.
Speaker 2: I don't still don't think about it too much. Yeah, you can play the game, Just play that.
Speaker 1: A game that you can go up and spend a lot of time in is a loatroh Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you think it's still Japan. Huh that's keeping you up at night and not balatro.
Speaker 4: Well, no, because it's weird, because it doesn't make any sense. Ever since I got back from Japan, which was a week ago, I've had most nights be this thing where I go to bed at a reasonable time I wake up, Like last night, I went to bed at ten forty five, No ten thirty. I woke up at eleven forty five pm. I looked over the clock and I'm like, motherfuck if I can't get back to sleep because I slept for just a little over an hour and went better than normal time. And I actually didn't play balatro last night. I just laid in bed for like five hours, and because I thought like blatter is probably gonna wire my brain quite a bit. Maybe that's why I've been having trouble is because I'm playing billatro, which just wakes you the fuck up, and then I fall asleep at like you know, ten am and sleep through things. Huh. So I don't think it's Japan.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's I don't know what to blame. It's got to be a combination of Japan and a bunch of other things. Yeah, Dan, You're not suddenly just incapable of sleeping after your random trip to Japan. That's true. I don't think there's some underlying health issue. I think there's just like, like, yeah, you're having weird and annoying and I just weird written. I have a bunch of different things happening at the same time.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jan says saying Megalopolis tonight will fix me, so one hundred per looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: That's what. It's gonna wake you up more than anything that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna fel alive for the first He's gonna wake up your third eye.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So many movies I want to watch, but I don't want to watch Megalopolis.
Speaker 2: I feel like I have to. I have to.
Speaker 4: It sounds so he spent like one hundred and thirty million dollars of his own money on this. It has made seven million dollars and it's about.
Speaker 2: To leave theaters. Yeah that sounds.
Speaker 4: This is incredible, and.
Speaker 2: I don't think I'm gonna be able to see in the theaters, but I'm gonna try to track it down as quickly as I can.
Speaker 4: Aubrey Plaza's character name is Wow platinum.
Speaker 2: What is Henry mckinny's name. It's like something like.
Speaker 4: Something, Yeah, it did something really weird. It seems like it's just an incomprehensible movie. I keep hearing the Net comparisons. I'm so fucking excited.
Speaker 2: I know. I just love the I.
Speaker 4: Don't know if you can tell between like Kajima and a net and stuff just bold weird even if it's like incomprehensible, I just love it.
Speaker 2: At a certain point, the quality doesn't super matter to me if it's gonna be extra weird, Like it's like they're they're operating on different wavelengths at a certain point, and it's like, oh, I just want someone to try this, and I don't care if it's good or not. I just want it to be weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's like, uh, Evangelian, I remember those last couple episodes of the show and just hearing the very polarized.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I fucking loved it.
Speaker 4: I was like, man, just nobody said no to this dude, Like I love that, Like that's why he's like dest stranding, Like I hate it at first, but then it's like, wait a minute, no, I think I love this.
Speaker 1: I feel like uh, everything that I've seen from Megalopolis and everything about Hideo Kojima.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 1: Those two Francis Fercoppola and boz Lherman would have a hell of a time taking cod together. Has Kojima seen He's probably seen a bos Lherman joint, right.
Speaker 4: Oh, certainly, yeah, yeah, he's probably tweeted about him.
Speaker 2: I just want to watch. I just kind of realized what I was doing. I just like started opening the game even really thinking.
Speaker 4: Oh, I've been deep in the Blattro hole. I've also been getting back into that Metal Year hole because I've been watching my sister stream it and she's on three now, and I just keep with the remake coming out. I'm just fully back and I'm like, oh, right, Metal Year is the coolest fucking thing ever thing. So I've been going back to Metal Year Scandal and now thanks to Sean for you know, putting those all together on YouTube and just being like, Okay, let me go back to the part where the colonel starts going nuts and see Drew reacted that. Let me go back to the snake Heater intro and and see, oh you know, Drew thought about that. And so I just spent like a night or two ago. I just was up late just watching Drew play Metal Year again. It's been ten years and it's like, oh man, I'm just I'm all the way back in. I'm so excited about Metal year ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's definitely one. I keep thinking that's time to play that full series.
Speaker 1: I blame Jason Schreyer though, for me digging my Bolotra hole even deeper, cause I guess I never thought of just playing for the high card. I always went for flushes and straights, and then I just couldn't get my runs to match up and try and do the high card run. But I wound up doing pairs.
Speaker 4: I've been doing pairs and two pairs a lot lately. That's my thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pairs, and like I am getting like the best scores of any.
Speaker 2: Of my time with Bolotro yep. So I blame Jason Schreyer for this. I uh what with the high card one, It's like when you get that one where it's like we will make a copy of the first card you play as long as it's played by itself. So it's like and then if you get that with like some of the stuff that can do fun stuff with kings, like he was saying. And then you play a king, you know, high card each time you start it, and if it has the badges on it and all these things, and if you start getting a bunch of like steal cards for everything else in your deck, it's everything just stacks so hard. And yeah, I've done multiple high card runs like a lot. That's actually what I was doing earliest when I started playing the game. And it's feels so good. You're like, I think this is a bad idea, and you put it down and then everything pops off. You're like, WHOA, Okay, it worked.
Speaker 4: I love when you get a few jokers together that just work so perfectly. Like I had one recently where it was like, okay, this joker will strip any addition to a card like wild or whatever, and every time it does that to an enhanced card, it adds zo point twenty five to the X the multiplier. But then I also had one that was like all played face cards become gold cards. And then I had one that was all cards are considered face cards, so literally every time I'm playing cards, they're becoming gold, and then this other joker is stripping the gold away. And adding to the times whatever multiplier, and it's just becoming It's like, now I've got this twenty five times multiplier on this one. It's fucking Austin Yep, it rolls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, God, it's speaking about joker synergy. I had a run where I finally started messing with the probability jokers, where I had one where like one and four chances of played hand will upgrade the hand, and then I had combined with a joker that ups all the probabilities. So I had like a level sixteen or seventeen flush by the time I got to the ay eight, and it was insane, Like I didn't have to I only had those two jokers because they just kept upgrading itself.
Speaker 2: It was fantastic. Watch is going to be the end of us. I mean, it's just really good.
Speaker 4: What is this hang on? I got somebody tweeted in the chatter tweeted out I was in the booth today playing a role I've not played since dot dot dot.
Speaker 2: Wait, and then is this him replying to it?
Speaker 4: Oh, he's just replying with a fucking gift of snake. What okay, naked snake?
Speaker 2: I mean, it could be like an ad for Delta.
Speaker 4: Right, I mean that timing would yeah, just some new thing recorded for Delta. But yeah, that's still cool much. I love the keef I love keeper, not as Snake. No, my snake needs to talk all the time.
Speaker 2: Yes, it was underutilized as snake, and also he wasn't David Hayter.
Speaker 4: Right, but then again storyline wise, well, Grub, you might not know the storyline situation, but I guess there's you know.
Speaker 2: It's not snake can't pig yes right.
Speaker 4: Yes, but then again, way he did before the never mind doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 1: Speaking about digging holes, Grub, you nicky and I spent some time driving through holes and mud in Expeditions, a mud Runner game earlier this week for Infrastructure Week.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got the multiplayer going for that, and that that was added a couple of weeks ago, a few weeks ago go, which came out way after the game actually launched, and so it was fun to actually get in there and see how that worked. It is similar to how the multiplayers worked in snow Runners, and I think mud Runners, but definitely snow Runners. Where it is you know it's gonna be the sessions you're gonna join someone else's game, you're gonna help them complete the tasks. And it's but you were like limit, you had like one vehicle you could use at a time, and I guess I could like fill my world with trucks. So it's still not what I want from these games, which is kind of like a persistent world where we are unlocking stuff together and I'll be I could work on stuff for a little bit, and then you could join later and we could work together, and then when I got to go, you can keep playing and we're all working towards like a common goal. I think that's the ideal. And and really with that Roadcraft game that Sabers working on now, it seems like it might be ideal for that, like that's actually the direction they might be going. But in the meantime, just kind of going going through a the Grand Canyon with these big trucks, big heavy trucks, trying to deliver a seismic vibrator to the to the other side of the Grand Canyon. Uh. Can I do my best, Mike NAUGHTI can you say that sentence again? Okay?
Speaker 4: He looks over this way on his frame.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, yeah, So just drive across the Grand Canyon trying to deliver the seismic vibrator. Just uh, it's pretty good, pretty good, pretty good gym. Yeah, it is just fun to like get into a mess, get into a situation, and then start yelling about each other about how are we going to solve this? Someone needs to do something, I'm stuck here, I'm out of gas. How are we gonna solve these problems? And uh, yeah, it's a it's a good time. And the physics continue to be the big star here where uh you're like, okay, it looks like I can get through here, And you didn't see that, like one little part of that of that dirt track was actually wet and muddy, and now your entire wheel is submerged under that muddy. You could just see it flying everywhere, and it looks cool, it feels cool, and then it creates these sort of organic puzzles to solve. And I was having a good time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this isn't normally my cup of tea when it comes to driving games, but right after checking out with y'all and then I want up spending a little bit of time on my own, I did see I did start to enjoy the puzzle element of Expeditions where oh no, I'm stuck. I ran out of gas. Well let me go some in another car. Oh no, that one's also stuck. Shit, and then learning.
Speaker 2: They're like in snow mud runners. It would be like, Okay, you're rebuilding this flooded town in Michigan, so you are going to spend two and a half hours trying to get these three trucks that and the other two trucks there are just there is support. The main truck's going to deliver all the goods, but you've got to get across this like flooded grassland area and it's a real pain in the ass and you are going like a couple feet per minute. But once you get across and you deliver everything, now you've built a new road that makes going back and forth from that area permanent, and that feels really good. Expeditions has some of that a little bit less. It's much more bite sized chunks, but it's like all that like still feels really good. Uh, And Expeditions being more bite sized I think does make it more friendly for most people coming into the multiplayer here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would, I was going to add, it's just so interesting having to account for your axles being engaged or disengaged, and then having to be mindful of what gear you're on, and then your tire pressure, and it just fills me with a lot of things, all that.
Speaker 2: Effects, like the gas mileage and stuff like that. Yeah, it fills.
Speaker 1: Me with so much anxiety, but it's kind of like a fun tension that you're building for yourself because you know, there's no real big story. You just got to get from point A to point B, find the follow the critical path that you're making, and it's just fun.
Speaker 2: I think all vehicles should also have winches winch ever. Yeah, yeah, the winches is very fun.
Speaker 4: We were playing God years ago now.
Speaker 2: Snow Runner very early on when we both kind of just started back here again.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we were trying to like winch each other out of this like munny thing where we both kept falling over.
Speaker 2: Like that was so fun. We had like giant trucks. Yeah, that was good. Yeah, that was actually on the Michigan level. Yeah, that was a good time, and there's so much to like these trucks. That's like where you keep playing and you unlock new trucks and you can get cranes and then you're actually like physically it's not like, oh, you press the crane button and it will teleport the stuff onto your truck. There is some of that stuff, but there's some mission where it's like, Okay, now I'm gonna go in the back of the truck, can control the crane and pick up these logs and try to place them very carefully in the back of the truck and try to stack them up and now deliver them to the other side of the map. But it's all again, just these very bespoke physics puzzles that that feel very good to interact with. So yeah, I continue to really appreciate Saber keeping this franchise going. You know, it started as like this almost a tech demo called Spin Tires on Steam, which to this day I think still might have the best actual mud deformation physics of them all. But as games, they keep getting better and again now Roadcraft looks like the combination of all these ideas and maybe actually learning a little bit from the strand game genre a little bit. So I'm excited about the future of it.
Speaker 1: Uh boys, let's get to the game of the week. Yeah, big big release Silent Hill to remake is now, I guess the review of Bargoes Up. It's not out out yet, so I.
Speaker 2: Haven't been playing this, but you two have played at least some of it, and Jane, I think you've been going at it pretty hard for the last couple of days. I let's let me ask some questions here first, like what is what is y'all's history with Silent Hill up to this point.
Speaker 4: I have always appreciated the series. I don't know if I ever loved any of them enough to beat them. I'd say one, two, and four I played the most up. I think I've reviewed some of those like three six era like Homecoming that those types, you know, but I've always appreciated them. I always liked that, Like I looked at Silent Hill and Residonable back on PS one like NPS two as kind of two sides of horror, where it's like Resident Evil was jump scare, you know, zombies in your face. Silent Hill was like more of a Jacob's Ladder type of psychological horror going on, and I did find it extremely unsettling. It's just I think I didn't play through them all because I was never good at like I played action games for the most part, and so I was never great at like AMMO management avoiding enemies. I always felt like I had to engage with every So I think I just sucked at the games, frankly, including Resident Evil. So like, I think I appreciated the tone and what they were doing and the weirdness. You know, there's things like the dog ending and all that stuff that I always thought was just like the funniest shit, but I just never really enjoyed the act of playing them that much. And like my memory of two is going up to a billion doors in an apartment building and them all being locked, And as I played through this one, like again, this is more of a criticism of me, and maybe these games not historically being for me. It held true where it's like I'm going through the same fucking apartment buildings, I'm checking a million locked doors right now. But maybe that's just what it is, and maybe it's it's not for me as much.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my history with a game similar to Dan's. But I was too spooked as a kid to check out Silent Hill one, two and then the subsequent releases, so I eventually, with our our with Jess, actually check them out for the first time here on the website Run for the Hills.
Speaker 2: It's all on giant bomb dot com. Go check that out.
Speaker 1: Where Jess is guiding me through the series. And I think, because you know, I started to look at the games through Jess's eyes and she has a very, very deep appreciation for the series as a whole, I think I started to appreciate the series and kind of commiserate with the Silent Hill freaks out there that they carry a similar flag to my Kingdom Heart's Freakdom of like, oh, okay, I understand this hurts for y'all, but this hurts for y'all, especially because where you are looking across the street and you see Resident heat Evil having a booming success with the remakes, you're kind of left in the dust because of Konami not knowing quite how to handle its ip. But yeah, playing through one and two, I think I had the benefit of having someone that considers himself an expert that I could kind of gain that appreciation. And also, you know, when you play a game on stream, it's a different experience than when you're playing it by yourself, because you know, you're bouncing off of your co host and the folks watching and everything. And I don't know why we had decided to play it first thing in the morning every Friday, but that was the.
Speaker 2: Worst way to wake up on a Friday.
Speaker 4: My memory is always renting it on PlayStation and then like late, late on a Friday or Saturday night, I'd be playing kaylb would be sitting on the bed behind me and just like you know, pillows you know, pulled up at the face, you know, like covering her eyes and stuff like that, like super scary. The whole house is dark like that. It seems like the way to do it.
Speaker 1: But I do want to say this that I hate playing horror games like I love horror movies. I fucking hate all horror games because I don't like being scared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because I you know, my instincts kicking and I just want to like jab at something. Do you like roller coasters?
Speaker 1: Do you like, uh love roller coasters. It's just the actual playing of scary games.
Speaker 2: Gotta do it, yeah, because like yeah, the I think, yeah, the fight or flight, like yeah, being on a roller coaster, it's like a ya, I have to go with this. And then when you're playing a game, it's like I have to push forward and I kind of just want to actually fight this thing, and the game is going to decide whether that's possible or not.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, so yeah, go ahead. It seems like it does seem well made. I mean, I see it's getting generally good reviews, and I assume that's.
Speaker 2: Eighty eight on Open Critic or something like that. That's really good reviews.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it guys, look that the map system is good. There's you know, like a nice quick turn and everything. It's it's interesting that, like you know, when Ari remakes went over the Shoulder for like one and two and three suddenly became way more of an action game. It became more like four or five six, this does a similar perspective shift more behind you know, behind the back, but it's still very much survival horror. It doesn't suddenly turn like you know, the encounters don't feel like action encounter. They feel like Silent Hill, like I'm just beating this thing with a stick, you know, which I think is interesting. It says pretty true to what Silent Hill felt like back then.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I wound up in my time so far with the game about eight hours in so for folks wanting to know where I'm at now, I am at the second stage of the hospital. So if that puts things into perspective, the game is also much longer, and that they kind of have taken the little bits that you could kind of breeze through in the original Silent Hill too and kind of stretch them out and not stretch them out in an artificial way, but like really giving you something to explore. One of the things I really enjoy Dan and like the early bits of the game is once you get the stick, the game will constantly flash up the tooltip. Hey you can break windows, and I spend a lot of time breaking windows.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think it's probably by design because James Sunderland is not like a cop or someone trained with firearms. That the shooting is absolutely abysmal in the game. It takes a very long time for the cursor to focus on the middle on the enemy, So using your gun is I just wouldn't recommend it. If you are a person like me and you try and explore every single nook and cranny you get, you start drowning an AMMO. I don't know where you're at with like ammo, Dan, or if you were like critical pathing it, but I have too many bullets that I just wind up just shooting the gun off before it even focuses in just to if I see an enemy from far away. But I would just recommend just sticking with the melee. The dodge is also very good for what it's worth. That's a new addition to the game. I don't know how I feel about the over the shoulder stuff. I feel like you do have to change Silent Hill to kind of replicate Resident Evil twos or Resident Evil shifts to over the shoulder because I don't know how modern audiences would feel about static cameras. I just feel like it wouldn't hit I.
Speaker 2: Love right now.
Speaker 4: I really love them. I think they're great. Yeah, yeah, And I think I was never someone who complained about tank controls, like I love that vibe of like the early Resident Evils. I thought that was so cool. And even when they, like twenty fifteen or so, they put out new versions of the RI one remake where it was still static cameras, but it was you could do just basically like not tank controls, so it's up as up, downs, down, no matter what. And it kind of fucks you up when the camera shifts like you see why they did the tank control. So it's like, I think I've always been a tank control defender and that static static camera defender. But there's there's no denying how incredible the Ari two, specifically the RI two remake, and I guess now just tremendous. So you know, you can't fault him for wanting to shift it up a little bit.
Speaker 2: Oh, and I do think that this, based on the reactions is uh, this game will not feel antiquated to people who show up for this version of it. This will feel like a modern game, and that's a good start for something like this that is looking to find new audiences.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there is some stuff like the puzzles are very much, you know, like a very adventure game element, like Okay, I'm going to find this half of a record and then I'm gotta find the other half of the record and press the right buttons on the thing. There's a lot of that early survival horror puzzle sell.
Speaker 2: But then that does feel like a vestige of the genre that people appreciate and can live with. Where I think the the static cameras, which is much I agree with you, and I really like that stuff, and I like like Crow County where it's uh, where we get games that try to mock that today and do that same stuff. They're not going to be able to get away with that for a big budget remake, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: The they deal with the puzzles.
Speaker 2: In an interesting way.
Speaker 1: There is there are two I guess difficulty sliders in terms of the combat, and then the puzzles. I haven't changed them from the default, so I can't speak to as to what they specifically change.
Speaker 4: I want to say they add like like there's a puzzle and I think it's in the apartment building where you're getting these coins, and there's like three different like oh, the man looks to the west and then the sun arises with the seed grows when the sun is above you know, like you got to figure out where to put the metals or whatever. I want to say. It adds like levels to that where it's like, oh, maybe there's three on medium and five or something everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know specifically, but I think it could just make some of them lengthier or more complicated.
Speaker 1: Sure, but they do a really good job with the map where James will like kind of denote if you have a new clue if you have a new puzzle piece of like okay, he'll x out a location that you've completed a place and then kind of circle of like question mark, do I should I go here? Because that's first you're kind of just miscellaneously just roaming around and you don't have real direction until you get the ball rolling and you find your second map of the actual town of Silent Hill. The game looks great. I think the fog.
Speaker 2: Is a little too much at times. It's very oppressive. Sure, and I understand they're.
Speaker 1: Using that as like like a storytelling device of like, oh, what's going on in the fog?
Speaker 4: That might be the best example of like a game from that thirty two or sixty four bit era where it's like, you know, fog with such a common complaint specifically on sixty four is really bad about that, you know, just to hide things and make it run better. But like Silent Hill, like narratively justified it maybe better than any game ever has. Oh I don't think any other games even tried to for Silent Ill.
Speaker 2: Trock is just like game sucks.
Speaker 4: Sorry yeah, sorry, tur Rock. You can't see more than ten ft in front of it.
Speaker 1: But like they dinge the hell out of this game up. Like, things feel dirty, things feel gross and disgusting when you see your first enemy, Like I felt gross because even when Jess and I were playing through Soundhill Too, we were playing an upgraded fan mod of the game, so it looked better than the original PS.
Speaker 2: Two Oh wow, okay cool.
Speaker 1: But yeah, seeing how the enemies look and they're like weird bdsm flesh bags that are like bleeding and they're like puking on you, it's it just makes me feel mad ichy. And some of them have heels.
Speaker 2: It looks like.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of like squishy sounds as you're putting your arm into a hole, you know, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, come on, I've seen some people say that stuff is over the top. You guys, feel like that is a problem or.
Speaker 4: Is it just like that's what the game is, you know, what you're signing up for.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would have seen it as like, Okay, this is like a modern reimagining of it of what that they if they had the tools back then, what the game would have looked like. You know, I think that acting in this is really freaking good.
Speaker 4: It's got a very it's got that Twin Peaks vibe. Yeah, just that weird, kind of surreal odd line reads and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: It's good and I feel like I hope that fans of the original Silent Hill twos line readings and acting aren't thrown off that it is kind.
Speaker 2: Of less cheesy.
Speaker 1: It still has that, like you said, Dane, that Twin Peaks quality to it where things are kind of off kilter, but the acting has has improved so much that, oh, okay, I kind of actually understand everyone's motivations from the jump versus it's slowly being revealed to me. And I hope that fans don't mind that, because if I were a newer fan trying to play this game, I think I would have been thrown off if they had kept like the original style of the cheesy acting and kind of like poor direction for some of the scenes. In the first instance, where you meet another person very early in the games, like first five minutes, I thought that was very effective, just because I know what winds up happening with that character in the future.
Speaker 2: I thought it was really good.
Speaker 1: And I think James they kind of play him up to be more sympathetic of a character where I imagine for folks that aren't aware of the twists and turns that the story takes, that the endings may be more effective for you to kind of be more distraught and how James of your perception of James and the other characters evolves through it. And yeah, I think the other characters that you wind up being introduced to, they are more hard hitting with the acting that I think I had the benefit of having just to explain and translate the world of Silent Hill two to me, where a lot of it was falling upon deaf ears because I fucking hate playing scary games and I had misconstrued a bull for being a cat because I don't know animals, I guess. But now seeing it through this modern lens and the Silent Hill to remake, I think all of that, those details that a lot of hardcore isnd Hill two fans kind of like scraped from the original game. A lot of that will be much much easier to read for people checking it out for the first time. And god damn, it is fucking scary. I hate that I got the code so late, and then I was thinking, well, I have to play it at night.
Speaker 2: There's no choice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I worked during the day for folks that are a big fan of the music from the original Silent Hill too. There have been a couple new arrangements to some of that music, but it all still fucking bangs. It still goes super duper hard.
Speaker 2: I think the original composer did the remixes, right, I think that's the case.
Speaker 1: I believe so a Yama Oh yeah sounds right?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, all right, Well it sounds very solid. It sounds like, uh, you know, maybe not quite as good as a Residuemore remake. But what is this seems like, well, it's just about as close as you can get without being that good. What do you guys think happens next to Sound Hill? Obviously they announced a lot of Silent Hill stuff. There's Sound Hill Forte I think is the next real one, whatever that means. But do you think, like blueberd Team returns and does one or three?
Speaker 1: So, like, here's here's my question. A lot of people were initially very very hesitant about blueber Team handling the Silent Hill two remake. That's right, but I think blueber Team actually knocked that out of the park.
Speaker 2: Seems like a good fit for what they had here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I hope this changes perception of the studio and kind of gives them more trust to handle not just Silent Hill, but other horror ip moving forward, even if it's like original stuff. But I wonder now if the perception is going to be with Blueber Team specifically of well, you guys had a blueprint to work with for Silent Hill, two, we still can't trust you for a new Silent Hill. And I hope that's not the perception because I think this thought to prove themselves there too. Yeah, I think at this.
Speaker 2: Point I do trust uh Blueber Team to perhaps take on their own Silent Hill project.
Speaker 4: That's the thing is, like I worry that they announced so many Silent Hill things at once that it's going to be kind of scattershot based on who's working on it. Because like this remake was well done. There was that weird online thing.
Speaker 2: The TV show thing, which.
Speaker 4: Seemed like people hated that. You know, it seems like it's gonna be all over the place. But Silent Hill is a franchise that I think could have a future with new entries Underconnami if they do it right. Unlike like Metal Gear, Like as a Metalyear fan, I don't want them to make more Metal Year projects that are new. That was Kajimus thing. And also the story was complete, you know, we don't need more like that story has a beginning and an end. I don't want new Metal Year Solid games. I want remakes of everything, So like that's the things I want. I want Conomy to keep doing remakes of Metal Year Solid that are really good. But Silent Hill can have a future beyond that. They just have to make sure they get the right people working on it right.
Speaker 2: So Forte is from Neo Bards Entertainment, published by Konami, and departure for the majority of the previous interests in the series. Game takes place in nineteen sixties rural Japan instead of the titular town that we saw the trailer to like elude to all this stuff. But it's like, I mean, yeah, there's sounds like them doing something that can stand on its own by separating itself from other Silent Hill games a little bit, and that's probably a smart idea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm definitely interested in more Silent Hill. Just use the name as a vehicle for weird, freaky fog games.
Speaker 2: Good name, it's a good name. They shall also, do Silent Hill Survive. Make it a base building game.
Speaker 4: That's why I don't want more metal games.
Speaker 2: There was a lot of fog in that game too. Yeah, huh.
Speaker 1: I would actually be very interested to have Bluebird Team just go ahead and remake Silent Hill one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's probably the move here. Yeah, do one, then do three, and then at that point, if they are still hitting on all cellulars, like they improve those games because I know people prefer Silent Hill too. If they improve those games and maybe they like Fix four, which I think people don't like, then at that roo point.
Speaker 4: Yes, that's the room, was all right, there's.
Speaker 2: A room again some of these Yeah, I don't really know this franchise that well. One of a handful of them people don't like as much. And if this is an opportunity for them to go back and sort of re establish the series. And then at that point, if my Bluebir're still interested, if Konami's still engaged, if these games are still selling, maybe at that point that they can kind of continue that side of the franchise.
Speaker 1: I couldn't help but feel that I was getting Silent Hill pilled Silent pilled as I was playing the game, and like the small details that they've added to James as a character and as you're playing as him, because it still can kind of be cumbersome to control where you have to hit like a bumper button to start sprinting, and I know you can toggle that. There are also a lot of accessibility options in this as well, high contrast mode. You can do the whole hold to do quick time events stuff and a bunch of stuff to get around the game being so damn dark.
Speaker 2: But I don't know if I mean, I know I am.
Speaker 1: Not doing well, but specifically in the game, because James just sounds so stressed and aggravated through every single action he's doing. I think I've wound up finding myself with the stick kind of like after an enemy was definitely dead, I just kept mashing on the button and just like stomping and hitting with a stick and stomping and hitting with the stick and stomping and hitting with the stick. And then it's just like hearing James's characters be like, I'm like, oh man.
Speaker 2: That's like me.
Speaker 1: Sometimes that's great. And then my favorite little so psychosexual jan my brand and I love it in games across the board. After you stop sprinting or running where like the character will just sound super fucking exasperated and actually shoot tired. It just small things that they've added to this. I've seen some people complain about the jump scares in this. I don't care. It's fine. It's a scary game.
Speaker 2: What do you expect.
Speaker 4: I'm more bothered by stuff like, Okay, I'd like to go up the staircase because I just need to get up to that floor. But there's a milk crate there, so how can I possibly pass that? It's like, oh okay, that's like I don't have a lot of tolerance for that stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they do a lot of blocking off of paths.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I just summon a water block and you can swim right.
Speaker 4: Oh god, I've been going nuts at the water blocks.
Speaker 2: Ye good, Yeah, yeah I have. I told you, have you? I told you about the drowning the water boarding method. So so yeah, that's what I'm just a waterboarding game for me. Now, you spawn a water block, you use bind on any enemy pretty much any enemy in Echoes, and you just drag and they drown immediately. That's awesome. Yes, that's that game. That's like, good pass it on stuff like that, and uh yeah, I am really really loving it at this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how how many pips do you have on your try there? I got five.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I think I'm about to get it five because I've done multiple ones where it's like it will reduce the cost on some stuff. Yeah, done that multiple times. So I'm like, I know the next time I get his five because I still have a couple of things that costs.
Speaker 4: When you've reduced a bunch of costs and then you get five, like I got five tech tights, like you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, and it's doing it again. I'm just everything's getting more complicated with like the things I'm willing to try. Yeah, it's uh yeah, it's a good game.
Speaker 4: It's really good.
Speaker 1: Fantastic fantastic, A lot of good games and I hate it too many good games.
Speaker 2: Having a good time with it. I like it Chat. Just because I'm waterboarding things doesn't make me.
Speaker 4: Evil waterboarded Tim Terurry in Mexico and I'm not evil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're not. You're the least evil person I know.
Speaker 4: I shoot waterboarded. My friend Ben handsOn was complicit to be handsome is also waterboarding him.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, as long as Hanson was doing. Okay, all right, that does it for this week, folks.
Speaker 1: If you're watching listening live, stay tuned in a bit for unprofessional Fridays, we're going to cap off infrastructure week. I kind of got the appetite now, boys. I want to play some scary stuff despite hating scary things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, we'll play a lot of scary stuff. That Hollow Body game. We'll get that going. We are going to play until dawn on Monday, kind of try to play quite a bit of it. So then maybe we could wrap it up on Wednesday and like with that Mouthwashing game from the Night I am fish developer whatever that game was called. It looks like it's a good eight hours.
Speaker 1: Uh seen Zookosis popping off as well.
Speaker 2: And then you could we could do stuff that's like not supposed to be scare but kind of like spooky themed. You know, new diabolo content will be out. That Halls of Torment game is it looks like it has skeletons in it, So yeah, I am ready for it. I'm right there with you, folks. We had a wonderful week here at giant bomb dot com celebrating Infrastructure Week, please go back check out any and all the streams. We did.
Speaker 1: Voicemail dump truck yesterday. Another al Teimer every week is an all timer.
Speaker 4: And be sure for next voicemail dump truck called seven oh seven accent flu food related questions. As I've invited chef Reactions back onto the show, it will be me, Mike Manatti and chef Reactions. So get your food questions and if there's anything you've heard us say that chef Reactions was not aware of, now's your chance.
Speaker 1: It'll be a fantastic time. We also built Giant Bombland. Bailey Myers was the architect to building our theme park. My favorite feature of the Giant Bombland the theme park, besides all the horror music playing, was the g spot TMTM. We also played a little bit of Minecraft this this week Grub Sean Nicky and I where.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was kind of like a public airing of grievances more than anything else. But yeah, so it I just I just listen. There was one block and then there's two blocks, and I got gaslighted, is all I know.
Speaker 1: I think we all just need to work on our spatial awareness, and that spatial awareness includes our friendship of that's.
Speaker 2: Be aware of the spatial awareness of your friends. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Also, Mike wrapped up alone in the Mitch the finale is now the website.
Speaker 4: Uh, with precision and intention he beat the game.
Speaker 2: No intentionality is the right way to describe what happened with everything involving the Indian of that game.
Speaker 4: It was a perfect Blake Club game. If you have not seen the alone of the midched stuff, holy shit, just incredible.
Speaker 2: Please. Me and Mike were like, I know, it's a long ways off before we get to choose another game for you, but and him did start talking about maybe that'd be funny if Dan played that.
Speaker 4: So well, Lucy took my spot, So it's gonna be a long time.
Speaker 2: David, listen, and then you know the overseers picked two games for you anyhow, so it's gonna be a long time. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, No, we shouldn't hint at anything, right, what do you think now?
Speaker 2: I asked that and because I thought I wanted to and never pointed out. Part of the fun is the surprise when she comes out in the costume. And that's a very good point. Yes, yes, yes, and hey, costume is going to be a funny reveal.
Speaker 4: So yeah, already yeah, so she opened the package first, that's gonna I can imagine that process swerve, okay, okay, now you're thinking with russo.
Speaker 1: I can already imagine Lucy saying what is this.
Speaker 2: Anyway? That about does it?
Speaker 1: For BombCast Revengeance turns out sound Hill to remake.
Speaker 2: It's good Bluebird didn't blunder. They they made a good game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so trust also a bunch of a bunch of games coming out constant. Oh yeah, constantly to many too many folks, and go and enjoy the weekend, spend ten minutes outside. Thanks for watching the Giant podcast Revengeance. Thanks also for listening, if that is your flavor of consuming podcasts. He's been Dan, he's been grubbed, I've been jan and you have been beautiful.
Speaker 2: Also also special.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to our dear friend M five forgetting better. Yeah uh see uh next week everybody for another episode of Giants Podcast.
Speaker 2: Until then, good click gloss.
Speaker 4: You can't click with sixty four stick. There's no L three sick all right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: The difference between just on sound the sixty four or the game cub stick.
Speaker 2: Well, now I'm looking at it. I'm like I can probably memorize that. You guys. Okay, everyone closed, okay, okay, close your eyes.
Speaker 4: Are you ready?
Speaker 2: Okay? An uh, can you do the other one now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, here's the other one.
Speaker 2: I think that's the sixty four, and I think the first one is the Gang Cub.
Speaker 4: Yeah correct, you're correct. Ah, he's got the like eight way like you can.
Speaker 2: Hear the frequently. The frequency of the class is smoother.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah. I didn't know about the stick clicking. And when my brother told me when I was playing I think Middle Gear Solid at his house, he's like, just use R three. I'm like, you're an idiot. There is no R three. And then he's like, oh yeah. Because I was such a shitty like know it all gamer guy, he very much was happy when he got to go like, here it is your dumbass excellent. Yeah you're black.
Speaker 1: Also look forward to the new merchant the Giant Bomb Store to prep for the fall and winter season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it looks really good.