Speaker 1: One on one with Lynchintaco on Orlando's rock station one O one one w JR. I wanted to give you another taste of that new one there from evanes Since called after Life. New song that's gonna be featured in the new Netflix anime series Devil May Cry.
Speaker 2: I don't know about all the anime stuff, but I can tell you that's a hit right there.
Speaker 3: It really is good for them all right.
Speaker 1: Hey, on music related notes, you get about fifteen minutes left to vote this morning, so you say it's we play at three song choices from Candlebox, tell us which one it should be. At nine, we'll put that one on the air for you, and then we randomly picked somebody each morning this week to when it's an okay price, I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we just spend that little random wheel and uh, it lands on you four day passes for Welcome to Rockvild, a pair of four day passes for Rockvild. Take a look at that lineup and you tell me you don't you can't find bands you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna want to watch?
Speaker 2: Wow, won't hurt to throw a vote in where chay or our Facebook page?
Speaker 3: This gimmick again.
Speaker 1: Robin the convenience store with the old finger gun, you know, the I've got a gun in my pocket or under my shirt or whatever.
Speaker 2: And it's just isn't that like a nineteen sixties movie joke that in the banana in your pocket?
Speaker 3: And how many times have we seen this? It's insane?
Speaker 1: This time Colorado springs. Colorado guy walks into the convenience store, has the proverbial finger gun going pointed in the direction of the lone employee working, and the guy starts taking stuff and leaves the store, flees in it.
Speaker 3: This is what did him in? Was the vwo wasn't it in order?
Speaker 1: There is what did Obviously it hasn't got to Colorado yet, but no, he flees in a pink GMC yukon come on, QUGSUV pink very easy for police to spot. After the clerk called police to tell him what had happened, they spotted the guy a few blocks away. He didn't want to pull over. Then they boxed him in at a gas station. And I always an added bonus had his teenage daughter in the car with him.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's great to each the daughter.
Speaker 2: How to live in the future now, it used to be you would only see a pink car if it was the Avon lady. Remember if you sold a certain amount of Avon For anybody younger listening, there's this makeup product called Avon. It's still around, and I believe were the Cadillacs, and it was if you sold enough, you got to whatever the barrier was, you won the pink Cadillac. And I always thought, even as a kid, God, that's an ugly ass car to win. Are you able to paint it after you get it? You know, like bring it to one of them body shops. Who will do the one hundred and or the two hundred dollars paint job?
Speaker 3: What were you more of a Mabeline guy? Well, maybe it's Mabel, maybe it's May Believe. No, I just thought so.
Speaker 2: You would make this great achievement as an Avon lady, But you.
Speaker 3: Win an ugly car. Give the bitches, I'm sorry, Give the lady something nice, you know? Was that a Ponzi scheme? The Avon thing? Didn't she eat?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I think it's still around. Well, no, I'm sure Avon is still. But oncefore I would not. No, you would sell.
Speaker 1: Uh, you try to sell your friends on it and then become Avon salespeople as well, and then the more you would sign up.
Speaker 3: I'm not was it or is it? No? No, yes, Avon is still around, is what I just googled? Yes it is. No, it's if it doesn't make.
Speaker 2: It a Ponzi scheme, if you Pat, Let's say I sell X if I sell A not ecstasy up in the clot and I hate that words. I just let's say that I sell product A. I'm selling it, and then hey, Pat, would you like to sell Product A as well? And then I get some of your money because I signed you on. That's not a Ponzi scheme. That's just a pyramid. A Ponzi scheme is where hey, it's just a pyramid. Okay, I used the wrong word again. Now I'm selling exit a cub and pyramidy.
Speaker 3: No, I gotcha. I got so I'm just taking you under my wing and doing it. It was Mary Kay, not Avon. I got that wrong too. Yeah, anyway, so we understand it. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Everybody flooded the text line with Mary Kay not Avon, dummy, Mary Kay, Mary Kay, Mary, thank you anyway, you got the paint.
Speaker 3: I am feel bad here. I am thinking it's Mabelne. Then somebody said, true, maybe it's Mabelne.
Speaker 2: Somebody said, sorry again, Taco Bell, but it's maybe Mary Kay, not Avon. But you guys still rock, So yeah, that's not that's not a Ponzi scheme. But if I'm taking you under and you get some money, it's when all of a sudden we run out of town with the investors, you know.
Speaker 1: I would like to thank our listeners who have become so good at being our safety net. Serious. I mean, granted, it's like we can't unring the bell once. We do that at least once a morning, but yeah, and again when you sit here and you do this show live, you know, five days a week, and uh, we're gonna we're not gonna not gonna get everything.
Speaker 2: Right all you are, Especially with a guy like me who just knows, as Pat said, bits and pieces, Bob doesn't.
Speaker 1: Watch the news, it makes for an interesting message. I'm gonna scroll and Mary Kay meltdown. I'm gonna let you see how many Mary Kay texts came in. So thank you.
Speaker 2: You're you all the texted of the safety net we're talking about. Oh yeah, I'm still scrolling.
Speaker 3: Look at this. It's insane. Look still not done.
Speaker 2: That was probably one hundred and something text, thank you all, I'm sorry I screwed up again. Now I'd rather be selling X in the club. Let's go down in South Florida where you know my theory. Somebody stop, stop, put the brakes on the pink Cadillac. Somebody said it was Maco auto paint job. Yes, it was Makeo. And then somebody said, not a public's.
Speaker 3: Parking lot paint job A.
Speaker 1: Saturday night special, damn you, Saturday Night four fifty special.
Speaker 2: Oh man, oh gosh, my life. Got a car painted a parking lot of publics at nighttime.
Speaker 1: On a Saturday. It was dusk, but still sketchy to say the least. Speaking of sketchy, we all know the further south you go in this great state of ours that we call home, this sketchy or the stories and the people.
Speaker 3: Proved it again yesterday. What do we have today?
Speaker 2: This?
Speaker 3: The other day it was it was them selling.
Speaker 1: Spots, reserve spots for the DMV appointments for two and fifty pop's. We think it's bag going to the DMV around here, Try yeah, try downs. We got a Boca woman here, well to do Boca Ratone woman who is headed to Palm Beach.
Speaker 3: He's getting better.
Speaker 1: Headed to Palm Beach for her golf lesson at the Palm Beach Country Club. Hits a cyclist on the way on Palm Beach. No briefly stops, then continues on with the bike and the cyclist still attached to her car. The cyclist obviously lets go at some point and off she goes. And uh God, still what they caught up with her out on the course taking her golf lesson.
Speaker 3: Didn't want to be late for a golf lesson. It's all about me in this world. Wow, lady, Wow.
Speaker 1: House seventy seventy something years old. Oh she knew what she had done. Those pom Beach golf lessons that you know, you gotta book those far out. Man, She's coming all the way from Boca for that.
Speaker 3: Uh huh. We can get some lessons in Boca. They get some nice courses there.
Speaker 2: Really, lady, she wants to be seen by the elite. They already know she's a hack at that course. Import Yeah, she's not earning in the big Cadillac. Somebody said in the club dash, Bwo, we get Mary Kate and X of getting that Cadillac. Oh somebody else explained, pat like Amway products a multi level marketing.
Speaker 3: It's not a pyramid or any of that stuff.
Speaker 1: Run run very fast when someone hits you up with that opportunity.
Speaker 3: I watch shows, I know these things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, somebody said golf lessons are expensive, especially at the Palm Beach Country Club. Yeah, you don't want to you know, you don't want to miss that. You get charged for not showing up.
Speaker 1: Finally, for our segment of the audience that is ninety years plus, you can win a lifetime supply of Fireball whiskey.
Speaker 2: The only one we had was ome Line. She's gone ninety plus Fireball whiskey.
Speaker 1: Doing an exclusive contest for those at Death's doorstep. You could win a lifetime supply of fireball Why only to ninety plus crowd Tako, Well and I have more on this on our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Because they're genius advertisers, you know, BMB here, because they know they're not going to live long.
Speaker 3: Actually, well that's part of it. Yeah, they don't have to pay it off. Now.
Speaker 1: The senior crowd is one of their biggest demographics to purchase and consume Fireball whisky. It is really caught on with seniors.
Speaker 2: That's scary, but I could see the logic because Pat has that, you know, the cinnamon taste to it, well probably, Oh this has got a zing to it.
Speaker 1: I grabs, well, exactly on that note there, I grabbed some audio from this clip that's been floating around for a while now of elderly people trying fireball.
Speaker 4: Sure, Dary, it is hot, my gosh, very fiery cinnamon. The kind of tastes like a medicine type thing, like a cinnamon hot medicine going down.
Speaker 3: Taste very nice.
Speaker 4: It's a little too hot for me. But what do you think? Soothing? It's kind of soothing.
Speaker 3: Who I miss it?
Speaker 4: It was actually good, That's what I said.
Speaker 3: A couple of those, and the dentures are coming out. Baby, did you hear the one other one? In the background? Wake and Wake and Wake
Speaker 2: Mornings, Rock Bad Lunch Taco Bob Right,