Speaker 1: Throw born in Pittsburgh steal in his veins June fifty nine under Summer Range, Ohio, you pitch.
Speaker 2: Shopper than Blade Sports Senator King of the College Cruise.
Speaker 3: Sads and short knows called that since he.
Speaker 4: Post to Rocky Mountain High with a tang of film goessing the force Tailey flash in the pan. But Chicago sometimes made the boy young man say a reality voice like a reason blade cuts.
Speaker 5: Through the heros that other men made around the horn.
Speaker 3: Points in the airy steel. Ever, so with that.
Speaker 5: Pittsburgh clear lovey wen we spoke, the room got quieter, the fin skin room say very attybody never muted for loss.
Speaker 3: He'll scream in his truth in the.
Speaker 6: U.
Speaker 7: Seventeen years at the Your Sun.
Speaker 3: Times as he went nuclear, a couple.
Speaker 6: Of times called him to name.
Speaker 3: They can't go in verse.
Speaker 8: They just smiled and called even worse esp and Lights the black Shirt and Grin Woody and Wilburn. In reality wood spend he tortured Closer, He'd roast the coach, then batish for Bristol without a repproach.
Speaker 9: Two thousand ten, the headlights turned black.
Speaker 3: LA Nightclub sent a media attack.
Speaker 6: He said, no.
Speaker 4: Contest, just seeing the fight some since getting sponged in the California night neighbors are dying.
Speaker 3: He saw it first first jumped to the web. While the young wilfers Yeah.
Speaker 8: Aol Lashes and Friscoe examine their four columns a week like a truth torch.
Speaker 10: Mcleinter back with a podcast. Them muted the name same o Jay still fan in the flame when.
Speaker 3: He wrote shotgun then rode away.
Speaker 9: But Merri Yotty still talking every damn day, Jame Ariyatty boys like a razor, blame Leger, retiresome, just reload the rage from Pittsburgh to Bristol, to wherever his dreams. He's the sports world's eyed and it's broken dreams.
Speaker 5: Love for hate of the man won't man to die on the hill and to take never ends. Shame ariyetybody never muted for long to turn it up loud?
Speaker 3: Here comes another song?
Speaker 6: Now, what is up y'all? How is everybody doing it? I just forgot I loaded that up the other day when I was using this last But what is oh, y'all? How is everybody doing today? How is everybody? How is everybody doing? This afternoon? This evening? I'm working on again some guests on here. But good morning, how is everybody doing this afternoon, this evening? How is everybody? But what's up? How is everybody doing? I know a lot of you. I know I am a By the way, guys, I hope everybody is staying safe this afternoon, this evening. Oh and by the way, to the people that I'm gonna start doing it so for so I have decided, because of people who who keep saying it, you know, because x is, I have decided to start doing with my top tens on Facebook, and I will I will not be doing any more on YouTube. No, no on x I'll still I might put one up here on Twitter. I'm not here on Twitter, on YouTube, on the YouTube community CAB, I will do a Oh and by the way, new song, A new song just got dropped today from me. Yeah, but how is everybody done? Let me get some people in here. Yeah, I will play the new song. I will uplay. I can't. I couldn't remember that the issue before. Yo, But good morning. How is everybody doing this morning? Good afternoon, good eating? I don't fucking care. By the way, listen, it's but uh, what's up, guys, how is everybody doing? Today. Nobody knows every bone. Everybody we everybody love. Let's kick Blaze. Was I to take Blaze in a few days? Yeah, misser kay Yeah, Hold on, guys, m okay, uh, but I hope everybody is staying safe well all after eat a shrimp we love. He's a shrimp at a later Rea, just shop Melven. You don't remember you got Tony Ally, I won't not you don't be happy old. I will never forgive you. Hm mm hmmm mm hmmm. Hold on, guys, so it's here. It's oh, it's franky. I'm doing great.
Speaker 7: So for things are going really well. It's Coldo tight said, you knows coach right now. Gino's doing this full and slow to max thoughts yesterday, and Gino's going to doing hot Water show on Monday, and Tino's doing in the hot Water Baseball showing Thursday night. And Gino's doing great. So for he goes to Roundings Comedy Club. Now, Eanod Thomas and Chrissy Mayor is doing sim cast Sunday night, and all the out of power casts like Garrett Teams doing great.
Speaker 6: How is the basket guy?
Speaker 7: The base Guy's doing great? I was on his show, last night. That was on Joey Onnie's Show on Thursday Night. Joeyannie's doing great. Joeyannie's performing in Blue Grotto and Cables, British Columbia on April second, two thousand and twenty six. He's performing in the band in she Lect, British Columbia on the Sumshine Coast on Friday, April third, Good Friday. Then he's performing on in Vancouver Bridge, going on Easter Sunday on April fifth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 6: Hey eight, let me guys, you're doing tomorrow. You're going to be on a Jason Marshall show tomorrow.
Speaker 7: Yes, I'm going on Jason Rushall, So's brow and he's taking Easter Sunday off on April fifth.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so have your Have you told to Bobby Nick?
Speaker 7: I was talking to Bobby Nick. That was on Bobby Fran's podcast earlier this week.
Speaker 6: All right, hey, you got any plugs my bose.
Speaker 7: Guys that Franky mcdeve might link trees Franky McDowd in my ex form twitters at thank you mcde hey, my link trees, Frankie MacDonald and my readiest frank don't k four. My Facebook is Franky MacDonald's. My instagram is frank mcdn before. My TikTok is frank do on eighty four by clappers, ranked on eighty four. White Twitch is franked on eighty four by Snapchat spanking Amy c D and my YouTube Jails Dogs Wolves, Hey Bite Lincoln is Frankie McDonald's best Lucky. I'm Frankie McDonald. You are listened to take Out to Life.
Speaker 6: Thank you. That was Freakie McDonald.
Speaker 3: Boom bam.
Speaker 6: But what's up, guys? I just want to say that that was that was actually a good, good interview. It was like a few minutes yeah, but yeah, yeah, but what's up? But what's up? Guys? What is up?
Speaker 10: Guys?
Speaker 6: How is everybody? I want you guys to hear this new song that I wrote it. You know what? Let me the lead one of the song. I wrote this song, guys, how you come to b Here we go. Here's the new song I wrote as soon I recorded it. Here we go.
Speaker 3: NA listen to shadows in the rearview here that's closing in.
Speaker 11: You swore you disappear with the games right from the beginning, heart pounding, heavy sweat, dripping on the wheel.
Speaker 3: But the nets already bowling.
Speaker 12: Tell me how that feels.
Speaker 3: You made your choices choice. Now the clock is ticking aloud. Which was in the dark, Say your name.
Speaker 10: Inside the crowd, No place left I hide, no mercy in the cold, the daaling in the cording that's on every back, bro Your bond Daddy's gonna get you if you try.
Speaker 3: To run and coming after you. No he I hide, no fun.
Speaker 10: Ellie and the steam will take care of the priblem one day at a time.
Speaker 3: They gonna solve them. Your bombing daddy is gonna get you if you try to run. They're coming after you to chase.
Speaker 6: It's just the gun, Ellie and.
Speaker 3: The Steam will take care of the problem.
Speaker 13: One day at the times.
Speaker 3: Hit the top, you're done.
Speaker 10: Late night calls from numbers you don't recognize, friends turning quiet, a burning there as you change the plates like you burn, old eyed deep.
Speaker 3: But the system's got your ghosts on high their face.
Speaker 10: Deep books on the pavement table, quest steps in the all of nty three am, No time to stalls. You play with five five Now that heat is closing fast, Allie, don't miss and the team bill Fleshy Bond day.
Speaker 3: It's gonna chi if you tried run and coming after you know it. I had no fun, really, and this steam will take care of the priblem one day at the time. They gonna soften your bottom.
Speaker 10: Then it's gonna your gim If you try to run, it's coming after you to chase.
Speaker 6: It's just the gun ellie, and this.
Speaker 3: Steam will take care of the five problem one day at the time.
Speaker 14: It's you done one day, one day at.
Speaker 5: A time at time.
Speaker 14: Don't don't really refine every move you makee they already decigned. No escape from the web, no breaking the bon Daddy's patience, Daddy's places. It's colder than crying. They're coming coming helly and.
Speaker 2: The same.
Speaker 3: One day at a time. You know what I mean? They try to run, bon Daddy is gonna get you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's so Yeah. But what's up guys? What is up y'all? How is everybody doing today? Mm? Hmm? Oh on why don't you know to fuck off? Why don't you fuck fuck off? Of you have fun? H yeah? But what's up?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But what's up? What's up? Y'all? Always every bonny dude in to day, But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? Oh he for good tcher, oh he.
Speaker 12: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well. Someone's doing well. What's up guys? What's up y'all? How is everyone doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe. I hope everybody is doing well. Give the fuck say yum.
Speaker 7: Yum?
Speaker 6: Who cares? Because you get you get no viewers, you get no m m yeah. By what's up guys? How is everybody? Bye? All? What's all? Let me uh, let me try to get some people in here with the viewing of the best self even with the bed with the.
Speaker 12: Ohnoy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what's up, gird.
Speaker 12: Y? Yeah yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 6: What's up? How is everybody doing today? Yeah? I'm there's some people in here? Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 12: For yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but what's up us? Hold on you don't stay h h what the hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 15: Yeah yea, but what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? Yea, yea, yeah, but what's up guys?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 15: We are breaking it done over here today. Yeah yeah, but what's up guys? Yeah, what's up guys. Yeah, but what's up guys? Y?
Speaker 6: No, that was up. H But what's up guys? How is everybody doing today? Yeah? You know it. Here's here's the problem with people lately, is like everybody of their brother is coming up with like these everybody of their brother are doing YouTube.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I just want to say that, you know, all these people, these morons that they're yeah, oh mumbloy nickas here ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 13: Wow, what's up, Jaki? How you doing, buddy?
Speaker 6: Yeah, sorry, I didn't see you back there.
Speaker 13: No, it's all right. Sorry, the same ship happens to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't see Hey, dude, I'm getting no viewers.
Speaker 13: Yeah, people. Yeah, I was just gonna say, there's probably like a handful of people live right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just like anytime I try to go, everybody wants to go, like like doctor Hughes shows.
Speaker 13: Love Well, there's so many shows these days, Jake, It's crazy. I hardly stream at all anymore.
Speaker 6: I'm like, eh, by the way, I like your tweets here, Jake, put me on the list when I'm not a streaming me something. Oh, by the way, the thing is I just you know, when I made that photo. Try to get Bill Burr.
Speaker 16: Hm.
Speaker 6: I know it's a it would wouldn't be because he would want to go on a big show, not a small YouTube show. Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, they're all long shots, Jake, but whatever, take a swing, you know.
Speaker 6: You know, it's it's it's it's hard sometimes because.
Speaker 13: I've done that a couple of times.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I go on.
Speaker 6: You know, and I really wanna you know, and I want to say that you didn't have to bring Tony reality in this.
Speaker 13: Oh uh well I was kind of letting him know that Tony was on the show, so that might help you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you know, it's just it's just like I just want to, like, I just want to like not want to like you know, Oh you heard about.
Speaker 17: Big News, right, I don't know.
Speaker 13: I haven't heard.
Speaker 6: I am no longer going to be going to top ten top ten favorite podcasters on X will be doing either on Facebook or the community table.
Speaker 17: But you can, oh, okay, it's not not.
Speaker 6: Even because it's get Twitter ex is shadow by to me because I post so much. Because I post everybody that goes love and I posed a lot, so they're shadow banded my ass.
Speaker 13: Damn you Elon fucking Elon.
Speaker 6: I've never had these issues where I've never had issues with Twitter. I had their issues with as Yeah. Yeah, yeah, But I'm also I'm also so uh so Leevy's live right now?
Speaker 2: Oh is he?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 13: I'm usually live right now with the Pineapple, but he's switching things up between now and Hackamenia like alternating shows.
Speaker 6: Yeah. So tomorrow I'm gonna be doing a show on Rhode Island broadcast to the second episode of The Dating and Jake Show.
Speaker 13: Oh nice, I'm not too far from Rhode Island, Jake, I bought to that state.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I just here, here's the thing we're in. My topic will be We're We're wait, Danny respond, but my my topic is is Chuck Norris films?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But also, dude, I also want to ask this question, how far are you to uh to uh to where they filmed Topic Time?
Speaker 13: Where they filmed what Topic Time?
Speaker 6: With Harrison Young.
Speaker 13: I don't know that movie Topic Time.
Speaker 6: It's a TV show show. It's Harrison Young. He was featured on Who are These Podcasts?
Speaker 13: Okay, let me let me see where they film it.
Speaker 17: I'll look it up.
Speaker 6: I think they said it in Boston in a Bockton, mass Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so I used to live pretty close to Brockton when I was younger, but I'm probably about forty five minutes away from there now. Nothing nothing crazy, but yeah.
Speaker 6: They drove out, They drove out Harrison Young to the Boston Show for Howardy's podcast.
Speaker 17: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I worked and brought it.
Speaker 13: At one point, there's like this famous water towering.
Speaker 6: Okay, do you remember? So do you know that uh uh Cody and got into some hot you know, Cody and hosted tonight's show Something Happened with Sarah Paylard with David Letterman and Sarah Palard and NBC wanted uh Codyan to interview Sarah Palard and Cody And said no because he didn't want to disrespect Letterman because he had a lot of respect for Letterman. Yeah.
Speaker 13: I was a big Letterman guy. I didn't really watch Leno. Letterman was my guy, dude.
Speaker 6: I was rather I here, you know who I was watching more of. I was watching Letterman more. I was watching Letterman, and I was watching Craig Ferguson more than I was watching Ballad.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'm older than you, Jake, So I remember I was watching Letterman before these other Uh, there used to be this other guy used to follow in this old dude. I can't think of his name now. Fuck No, it was after Johnny Carson, but before like Ferguson and all them ship. I'll look it up. He used to used to do a show called the Late Late Show. Uh Late Late Show before Craig, before Ferguson. Yeah, there was this guy with He wasn't like super old, but he had like white hair and ship and he didn't even have like an audience. It was funny. He did the show with no audience.
Speaker 6: Tomorrow show.
Speaker 13: No, I think they call it like hold on hosts.
Speaker 17: Uh damn, I can't think of his name.
Speaker 6: Ummm hm hmm.
Speaker 13: Maybe it wasn't called the Late Late Show. What the fuck did they call it? Alright, I'm just gonna look up show after Letterman in the nineties, it was like the I was in high school when I was watching this ship uh nighteen nineties.
Speaker 17: Let's see.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm, I can't.
Speaker 13: Yeah whatever, hopefully it'll come to me.
Speaker 6: Fuck r show.
Speaker 13: Oh okay, the Late Late Show with Tom Schneider was Tom Schneider was this guy's name? Yeah?
Speaker 6: Late Show?
Speaker 13: Oh it was only on for like you only hosted for four or five years. That was the timeframe I watched ninety five ninety nine.
Speaker 6: All Right, here, here's a here's a here's the here is the key. Tonight's show at Johnny Carson, j Lin, the Late Show with David Letterman, Late Night with Cod and O'Brien, did the Artial Hall Show, Late Later with Bob Costa, Greg Kadyear, Yeah, and the Saturday Night Live. All right, but if people don't realize that this is a conversation, here's the thing. This is a show. We talked topics. We're not we're not We're not a clip show. Oh you want to hear something? You want to hear something that I did for So, do you know who Jane Marriotti is from around the Horn? Yes?
Speaker 17: I do, Yes, I got a sol for you.
Speaker 6: Okay for here her, you're here.
Speaker 13: You Red Yep.
Speaker 1: Born in Pittsburgh, steal in his veins June fifty nine under summer range, Ohio.
Speaker 6: You pitch.
Speaker 2: The college cruise sader de Short News called that since he post to the Rocky Mountain high with a damn a fee, that's when the force daily flash in the pan.
Speaker 4: But Chicago Suntimes made the boy young Man jaym Reality Boys like a Reason Blade cuts through.
Speaker 5: The heroes that other man made around.
Speaker 3: The boring points in the air.
Speaker 1: He's steal every.
Speaker 5: So with that Pittsburgh Clay Loam getting no wins fo the room got quieter than fit skin room say very attebody's never muted for the lost, they'll screaming his truth in a pot Joz song.
Speaker 6: Seventeen years at the Yeld.
Speaker 2: Sun Times as he went nuclear a couple of times called him to name.
Speaker 3: They can't go in verse. They just smiled and called even worse.
Speaker 8: Esp and Lights the black Shirt and Grin Woody and will Bud and Reality would spend He tortured closer.
Speaker 13: He bettad nice, turned black.
Speaker 4: Cut up, send a media attack, he said no, and the fight some sins getting sponged in the cat.
Speaker 13: No, No, I'm not gonna be all with him for a couple of weeks.
Speaker 5: Well the young Worlder.
Speaker 2: Al lashes nor him in the four columns a week like a truth torch.
Speaker 8: Mclenter oh did podcast him here with the name same old still fan in the flame gun, then rode away.
Speaker 3: But man, he's still talking every.
Speaker 9: Damn day jam and reality voice like a Razor Bleger retiresome just below the rage, from Pittsburgh.
Speaker 3: To Bristol to wherever he dreams.
Speaker 9: He's a sports world's on and it's broken dreams, Love.
Speaker 5: The Rain, I'm the man, won't Manti din.
Speaker 6: On the Hill and the Day Never ransay, we.
Speaker 3: Haven't muted for long. Turn it up loud, here comes another song.
Speaker 17: Now, Hey, Oh what's up, nice buddy?
Speaker 13: Yeah, So I usually do Echos show like today, like right now, but uh, he's a few weeks ago. He switched it up just between now at Hackamania, so he's alternating the shows every Saturday. They just go longer. And we did ours like last week of the week before I forget.
Speaker 6: So, oh so he did a show with roach Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, he's on with Roachie right now.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, him and Rochi do two or three shows together. I just do one show with him. Yeah, and uh, next week, if he doesn't change his mind, it's gonna be his big reveal show where he's going to show his face.
Speaker 6: Only I don't know.
Speaker 13: I'm actually not sure, not that I know of, but could be. Let me let me look, let me see if it's listed yet. Mm Hmmm, it don't matter, Jake, it'll it'll leak out anyway, you know that. Uh, let's see Echold Pineapple.
Speaker 4: Mm.
Speaker 13: So far it's not listed as members only, but we'll see. Hey, Jake can ask you something and if you don't want to talk about this, I'll drop it immediately. But do you know do you know this Green whatever person that's Saturday? Yeah?
Speaker 17: Yeah, dude, the guy.
Speaker 6: So I had to have a conversation with broad about this, like Thursday or Friday. I had to have a conversation with him about that. I did say that I will not talk about the person.
Speaker 13: No, that's fine, that's fine. Yeah, I just didn't know if you knew them, or there's.
Speaker 6: Another person that's supposed to be in it that that this guy. So someone is going in her chat as me and disrespected her. I have not watched. I have not watched. I'll say today the person that people are are going take me going after her, it's Dixie Cuddles Fitness and number one, I have not watched her in a while. I have not watched her her show The Wall because I've been busy, and also I even have her blocked in the chat.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I'll say this buddy. Look all fair. I know sometimes you can get mad and do things, but they're claiming that you pretend to be her husband, and I can't see you doing that. Like, I don't believe that. I don't believe that. Like, like, look, even if he said, hey, you know he's making fake accounts, trashing her whatever, Okay, that's possible, But for saying you're her pretending to be her husband, that's that's not something I think you would ever do. So I don't Yeah, so I just didn't know if you knew who they were or if they're just someone like in disguise as that's all.
Speaker 17: I didn't know if you knew that.
Speaker 6: It's just moral that he it's just some moral that got mad that I banded Chandle.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. So I don't know a lot about Dixie. I don't know how to feel about her. Because her channel, I think I checked it out a while ago. It appears real. But those ASMR girls she hung out with were frauds.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, that's that's what she got. She got mad at me because here's the thing. I found out that the day's two margirls were frauds. She got mad at me because I blocked her. She got mad at me. I do want to say that I haven't talked about what happened. The truth is because people kept telling me that that they j mars were there were frauds. Yeah.
Speaker 13: I was actually trying to tell you way, but I think we were fighting and I was still trying to tell you because I somebody I forget who it was that showed me that shoot. Uh, I for cut the cupcake. One was literally stealing the image and uh and content of another ASMR streamer, a bigger one.
Speaker 6: So yeah, yeah, but here's the thing. It also.
Speaker 17: Mh.
Speaker 6: By the way, Poper, uh, I just got a message from Poulper.
Speaker 13: Oh yeah, how he's how's he doing?
Speaker 6: He said, uh, YouTube, thanks for reposting a couple of my videos. Thanks. We want to make more. It gets very tireful being stuck in bed most of the day.
Speaker 13: Yeah, that sucks.
Speaker 16: He's he's not doing he's not doing good. Yeah, you know, Polper is a hope, is a good guy, and you know he was you know be he you know, he's never he's never got he's never got he's never got an fu for me.
Speaker 6: He's never he's never like, you know, he's never said anything rod to me about about you know, he's a good guy. By the way, I did pay for uh so I used some of my money to get my my my uh uh Amazon Prime paid for the bood O nice. You know why because I don't want I don't want to pay for time. I don't I don't want to pay for.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And also by away you know Transverse uh network. Do you know that they they were they got mad because they're afraid of Alva?
Speaker 17: Uh you should that?
Speaker 13: I mean, I I don't know. I always forget her name. I know Latanya, I don't know her wife very well.
Speaker 6: She got they've been they've been fat with Are they with her? Oh?
Speaker 13: I know they don't like Ava.
Speaker 6: I know that.
Speaker 13: Yeah, but I get Latania and I get along fine. And I know she hates AV and she knows I like Ava. So you know, hopefully it's not a big deal.
Speaker 6: M Yeah. They I saw the video that they posted about Are you go.
Speaker 17: No, No, nope, that's for you.
Speaker 6: That's right. You got work?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I could. I could take time off.
Speaker 17: It's just I.
Speaker 13: I I thought about it, like because I was offered some help from the Pineapple and others. But uh, it's still just it's just not good time for me right now. So and part of me would feel guilty taking like using you know, some money to take a trip like that instead of taking my family on a trip, you know. So yeah, and I'm not that I'm into it, but I'm not that I'm not nearly as into it as I used to be or as other people are. Like it's I don't know, I don't drink anymore, Jake. You know, I'm not much of a gambler.
Speaker 6: So ah, let me see. It was this gift card? Is that? Popa just sent me? Hello, Yeah, I hate you, buddy, Hope just sent me a gift card.
Speaker 13: Oh nice, I'm sure it's big usually.
Speaker 6: Is yeah, I know, Ohm, hold on, what is it? It's it was just fifty dollars.
Speaker 13: It's just fifty It's still good, Jake, I was you know, that's that's good money.
Speaker 6: Yeah, m dude, dude, do do do do do? By the way, that I've already paid for my produce.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 13: I think I got a twenty five dollar gift card from Christmas. I still haven't used it.
Speaker 6: By the way, so that message is thank you for the supported prayers. You are inspiration to keep fighting and being positive. Hoper ah.
Speaker 13: It's nice. Yeah, that's that's sad.
Speaker 6: You know it sucks that he.
Speaker 13: What are you allowed to say what he has? Because I've heard two different things.
Speaker 6: I don't I really don't want to talk about that.
Speaker 13: No, it's not okay, that's fine.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna give me so I'm gonna I'm gonna buy. So here's the thing, so too, uh, I'm gonna get. I'm gonna give me a spearhead thumb just in case because these I just you know, I just want to like have a spare just the case these break been working all my stuff.
Speaker 13: But oh yeah, good job with Bob Levey the other day. I didn't see it, but I checked it out later. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Thanks.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's funny. I don't think I've ever streamed with Bob yet, and it's and it's funny because Bob is like one of the easier he's one of the most generous people of his time when it comes to that, out of the big names in the double Verse. So but you know, I've streamed with Chuli, I streamed with Carl, but not not Bob Cardiff, but not Bob.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 13: Is Adam Bush was the one I was most excited about streaming with out of anybody so far.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you know, you know, you know what so funny is? Like I wanted to uh, I Adam Bush was was was one.
Speaker 4: Of my.
Speaker 13: Ye yeah, I uh. And I wasn't even I've never watched Buffy in my life, so I didn't even know him from that. But I was a huge fan of the TV show House MD and he was in an episode of that, so I wanted to talk to him about that, and uh, I just like, I like his personality. I like he's he's funny. So I like what he does in the dv SO.
Speaker 5: Jail.
Speaker 6: And the thing is he's like, oh he was like, Carl wants me to stop stating him songs. Carl was getting aggravated with the song. Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, I'm also ordering uh while I was doing it, as I have some stuff that I got to get for uh uh dude, I am a good person. Hmm. What happened? Are you okay?
Speaker 13: Yeah? Yeah, sorry. My wife was just trying to get my attention for something.
Speaker 6: That's my wife do. Yeah.
Speaker 13: We were I locked out. She wanted to go to her, and I have gone to a couple of protests with people and I have live stream from them, and she wanted to go to one today but it's cold today, and uh, thankfully she didn't want to go anymore because of the cold, because I wasn't really interested in going. But that's where I would have been right now.
Speaker 6: Thank you very much for By the way, did do you know that the bar that they're going to be filming at Hakamania the Boar, the uh, the s Yeah? Did you know that that show? Is that that bar was actually featured on a bar rescue?
Speaker 13: No, you know what's funny? I never I think I mentioned this with you and so forth. I never watched that show. But uh, a YouTube video with some clips popped off of my feed once and then I don't know, it look decent. Maybe I'll check it out sometimes.
Speaker 6: It's actually good. By the way, I just ordered a drink that I wanted to try called No Cap next Gen Soda Pop. It's a it's uh, it's no caffeine, zero calories, zero caffeine. It's good. Nice, it's it's cherry coke. I got I got ordered yay, it got me some more odor and got some wafers and be here March thirtieth.
Speaker 13: There you go, get some bro.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I want to say to everybody you know, and I just want to say three to mumbling bit my favorite an olimous person. But uh, I want to I want to ask this. Yeah you so I talked, so I watched a bunch of so. Patrick CC has made documentaries. In the one documentary he's made was about the Coded fight Okay, Coded and jay Leno fight back into the gibing j leto uh when Codd took over for jay let Yeah.
Speaker 13: It was a ship show.
Speaker 6: By the way. So are you so? I hope that you're not mad at me. I know, yeah, I know that your friends with Paw. Do you know that Chris Thompson is talking ship about me?
Speaker 13: Uh No, but I I know these issues with you guys, so with.
Speaker 6: Me and also having PATROLA Donald there is that fat pig.
Speaker 12: Dude.
Speaker 6: I don't watch Chris listen. I don't. Here's the thing when they tagged you just don't listen. I don't. I just I just adore it. Yeah, because it doesn't it doesn't phaze me, you know, it doesn't like it's not this is here's the thing. When I get off load, I'm going to do other things in my life without being bothered by ship.
Speaker 13: Yeah, so it should be yeah.
Speaker 6: A lot a moron.
Speaker 13: I've always said that about you, Jake, even when we fought, I always said, you're not stupid.
Speaker 6: By the way, right now, I have I spent that order that I just do. Right now, I have fifteen eighty one to spand left just spare.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 6: I'm just like a cool DVS. So kind of maybe that's home. Yeah, I don't think it's a Yeah, it's good something, but I got my noses ready.
Speaker 13: Probably allergy season starting down there.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, I just uh, I feel like that a lot of people don't understand don't understand about me.
Speaker 13: Well, you're a unique person, Jake. So it's so it is a lot of a hard to understand.
Speaker 6: The next time I get somebody, I'm gonna get me a because I have a computer. I have a I want to get a new but I want to have a camp webcam waiting. But then, because I don't want to be like, you know, if I get that computer fixed, I don't want to like wait wait for people to get a webcam like I did last time Joey paid for it.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you and Joey too, are forgotten about that.
Speaker 6: Joey thought about it. Joey thought Joey, Joey, here's the if you do those does up nice for you? You You gotta worry that he wanted something to return.
Speaker 13: Did you see that? Uh? Four K and two K are running for president now too.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Hm, I gotta try and get them on Japling politics. Jake gotta try and get the puppets.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But uh, you know, and I want to say this from like the point of view that you know you've always been good.
Speaker 13: Well, thank you, Jake. I've I haven't always been good. I I've missed you know. But I just want to say this, mostly when whenever I was doing shit on you, I was secretly trying to help. No, don't get me wrong. I have to admit a couple of times I went a little too far, I got and that's my fault. But yeah, I was. I was hoping to help at the same time.
Speaker 6: So but I'm done with that. I'm not you know what you actually said something. Here's the thing. You weren't even you know, we were foughting, but you were always trying to help.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I appreciate that, but like I said, that was every so often I would I would get out of line. I totally admit that. But most of the time I was trying to help.
Speaker 6: So but yeah, you know what the thing is is, Yes, I made some mistakes. Yep, Yeah, I made some mistakes in my life. Yeah, I've made some mistakes. I've trusted the wrong people. You know what I said.
Speaker 13: Yeah, it's tough to know who the trust in this DV man. You know, like I, I only trust a few people and and there's a there's a bunch of people I think I can trust, but I'm not one hundred percent sure.
Speaker 6: So you know, yeah, yeah, you know what the thing is is like jamb Yeah, I love it. I love what I did. And by the way, I just spent eight dollars on I got some chips. Nice.
Speaker 13: Oh I'm not one hundred percent sure, but I might. I might be meeting American Cupcake in a few days. I'm hoping.
Speaker 6: You know, he's going to Acabedian.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, I know that. But he's uh, he's driving up towards me. He's got a delivery, not not about it. Probably about an hour or so from me in a few days, so bike and get out of work. We're hoping to meet up for a lunch or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you know, you know. By the way, Chris, Chris Jim has.
Speaker 13: Done my show last Yeah, he doesn't like me at all.
Speaker 6: By the way, your bod By the way, your bond Daddy, the guy that I played the sophomore earlier. Yeah, your bond Daddy. He worked with He was he was trained by Dog Bounty Herder. He was actually featured. Elliott was actually featured a dog in bet on the Hood back in twenty eleven. Okay, back in twenty when they had their CMT show.
Speaker 13: Jake, you know you're wrestling and you know your reality TV. I will give you that.
Speaker 6: By the way, I'm gonna I'm gonna tell you something. This is an adage for your bond Daddy, your bon Daddy. By the way, I did do a song for them. Okay about being I'm not sponsored by Elliott here. Let me tell you about I'm not sponsored by him. M hmm. It says out here you see him roll with Dog and Dog the Bounty Hood CFT. Now you can follow Elliott along with his salty crew of Bounty Hooters as they text, Texas by store. If you dare, let's effing go. Hm, there's Beth, Beth Chapman, rest in peace, Beth Chatbard. I looking at a picture of Beth. Sorry, I said that Beth was you know she she cared about the industry's yeah, a dog, dogs, export, a late wife wife.
Speaker 17: Sorry.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Oh Tom Gully's life too. It's all right, nobody's watching him, Jake.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mm hmmm. Sorry, I'm a little I just want to say to you, do you want to be a jazz.
Speaker 17: Jazz?
Speaker 13: I'm not a huge jazz fan, but I do appreciate.
Speaker 6: Hey, there's there widgets on.
Speaker 13: Here, widgets. I do love the movie.
Speaker 6: Ship.
Speaker 13: What the fuck was that movie called with the Jazz? The teacher that tad jazz at that private school, Whiplash. That's a really good movie involving jazz.
Speaker 6: By the way. Uh, they were just announced that h Scott de Bores. Uh, Scott de Bores. Let's try this. We have a type one or two in the chat, y'all. Look what we got?
Speaker 13: What do we get?
Speaker 12: What do we get?
Speaker 6: Who is best? Oh?
Speaker 13: Here we go, stuttering John Melendez Schully Network, Yeah, how we how are you feeling about stuttering John these days?
Speaker 17: Jake?
Speaker 6: Alright, do.
Speaker 13: Jake's going with the one, all right, But but.
Speaker 6: Let's go to her.
Speaker 13: But did you see how bad his arms bruised with their broken wrist? It's gross?
Speaker 6: Yeah, he's not leaving, it is gross. Yeah, I see.
Speaker 13: Mommy's been going on a ton of shows lately. You see that?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Yeah. By the way, only use me Blade has been fired as his mother's caregiver by his momb ah. Only use me Blade is a piece of ship. But only use me Blade as a YouTuber, it's a border. What do you think about? So let me give you Let me ask her who would win? Who would win in a who wined up in a match? Who win in a fight? Chuck Zito or Andrew Dice Clay?
Speaker 13: Mmm, I assume Chuck Zito? But who knows?
Speaker 15: Jake?
Speaker 13: Who knows?
Speaker 6: All right? Who? Who would win in a in a UFC cage that urge on Melindez or.
Speaker 16: Or or or.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, that would be a funny fight. God, I might even have to go with John. I'm not sure.
Speaker 17: What about you?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Who when? Who would win? Lifted Crypti or you in a UFC cage? Uh?
Speaker 13: Probably liquid CRYPTI I think's a little bigger than me, and I'm not much of a fighter, but we both have hot problems, so who knows?
Speaker 6: I forgot that.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 6: By the way, before, hey, I want to play that your bond Daddy song for you if you don't burn Yeah, go ahead. Actually you're actually I wrote this, I said, And by the way, I did, said to the end of their email.
Speaker 13: Nice.
Speaker 3: Yeah you think you can run? Nah, listen to shadows in the rear view here that's closing in. You swore you disappear.
Speaker 11: The games right from the beginning, heart pounding, heavy sweat dripping on the wheel, but then nets already bothing.
Speaker 12: Tell me how that feels.
Speaker 3: You made your choices choice. Now the clock is ticking aloud. Which was in the dark, Say your name.
Speaker 10: Inside the crowd, no place left I hide, no mercy in the cold, the daling in the cording that's on every back, bro Your bond Daddy's gonna get you if you try to run, coming after you, No way, I had no fun, Ellie and the steam will take care of the priving one day at the time they gonna saw them.
Speaker 3: Your bombing Daddy is gonna get you if you try to run.
Speaker 10: They're coming after you to chase. It's just the gun, Allie and the steam will take care of the proud him one day. Yet you're done late night, Kyle's from numbers. You don't recognize friends turning quiet? Burning there as you changed the plates like you burn?
Speaker 3: Oh that deep. But the system's got your bost don't hide their face.
Speaker 6: DP was the see couple of others invite, don't know what? Are you still there? Yeah?
Speaker 13: I'm still here.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I'm trying to get hell of Mark Carley on my show.
Speaker 13: Nice. Yeah, even working on a lot of people.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Oh man, Buckman's on with Levy Yeah, what's what? What's that combined age?
Speaker 6: I don't know how old.
Speaker 13: I think they're both in their sixties. Yeah, but I know Buckman challenged or art or KB challenge buck but I don't know. There was some kind of fight between Buckman and KB and uh female KB, No, not female kV Kevin Brennan Sorry, m hm hmmm. Do you ever hope to go to one of these events shake like Hackamenia or devil con or something? I do you have no interest?
Speaker 16: Uh?
Speaker 6: You know, if we got to cross that road, will we get there?
Speaker 13: I know, I know the money's tight like it is with me. I'm just saying I don't know if you had any interest at all.
Speaker 6: By the way, I just want to say something.
Speaker 13: I did talk to this Morner Okay, nice.
Speaker 6: I knew DD was going on, was going on of what's his name show yesterday?
Speaker 13: Briancy, Okay, yeah, I got I was up super late Thursday night, so I didn't get much sleep, and I worked all day yesterday. So uh, when I finally got home from work last night, I took like a nap, like like Carl, and I woke up and I had missed a link from Schmilt Buckman and he had Joey c on. I was like, oh, that would have been fun because those two, don't they hate each other, so they were probably screaming at each other. But yeah, I slept through a good link. I was mad at myself.
Speaker 15: Yeah, Joey, Joey, Joey Joby, Joey Jobey Joy.
Speaker 6: Joey is a idiot.
Speaker 13: Did you watch the Pineapple and Roache show on him yesterday?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 13: Yeah, you were in the chat. That's right, you were in the chat.
Speaker 6: Never mind. Yeah, So here's the thing I sent a bunch of screenshots to to Fearless. Yeah, Fearless did to uh broa cheese gotcha fla shout out to good old Furolous.
Speaker 13: It's funny you got you got my O G Mumbling Nick account still blocked on YouTube, so I never see your chats until someone says something. I'm like, oh, Jake said so sometimes I switched to.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And by the way, mumbling Nick is a mod.
Speaker 17: Yeah, o G.
Speaker 13: Mumbling Nicks blocked, but regular Mumbling Nicks a mod.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 13: I like Papa Kill. I'm glad you had him on. He's like I used to. I did his show a few times.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but oh a oh the last last time Lass Laser Day. Yeah, I don't me okay, because I had to talk about so I replaced Rob Saul on levand remember that, Oh.
Speaker 13: Was that way back in the day. I didn't know that.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 17: Nice.
Speaker 13: Oh so he's got it up with you, Jake.
Speaker 6: He took his job, took his job, took his money.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: But but the thing is, I didn't fuck his wife. His cousin sucked his wife.
Speaker 17: Oh boy.
Speaker 13: I replaced Luigi Greenberg on Between two Hacks. He was actually the original I think, uh they did like three or four episodes before I took over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, mm hmmm, see you like jazz ban Hey, So let me ask this, Yes, sir, what is ball good for? What?
Speaker 13: What's good in Boston? Is that what you're asking me?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 13: Well, ironically, the seafood is really good up here, but I hate seafood.
Speaker 6: By the way. By the way, Bar Rescue has does bars in Boston before.
Speaker 13: I'm sure.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Uh, the North end of Boston has some really good Italian food, like really good obviously, Fenway. There's a lot of history up here.
Speaker 6: A lot have a season one here's the half of the early season was up a few of the bars.
Speaker 13: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Was in Boston even place called Farmington.
Speaker 13: Or Farmingham, framing Him. Yeah, yeah, Framingham. I was just gonna say, framing Him used to be the biggest town in the United States because it was big enough to be a city, but they didn't have a mayor. There was still a town. But now now they're a city. But when I was a kid, Framingham was literally the biggest town in the country.
Speaker 6: Do you know that There was There was two bars there, uh, the Chicken Bone.
Speaker 13: Chicken Bone Saloon. They went, they went there are you serious.
Speaker 6: Chicken ball, the one that had the the chicken think. They had the crazy song where families were allowed yep. And they also had uh Agery Hams are Ham's Garage.
Speaker 13: Okay, I don't know that one, but I know the chicken Bone. My brother, I've been there with my brother. My brother loved that place.
Speaker 6: You know they're not they're going.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I said, love that place. Yeah, yeah, h yep mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: And also they also did uh a lot of the because you know, you know John has Ti used to uh to Las Vegas. Oh yeah, he lives there.
Speaker 17: Nice.
Speaker 6: Yeah. But my my least favorite bar that they ever tried to rescue was a bar where uh it was a bar called O Face.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, I I don't know it, but I know it an o Faces. That's a that's a funny name.
Speaker 16: Uh.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I was uh. I didn't want to get up, but uh, I.
Speaker 13: Gotta get going on a minute, jake.
Speaker 6: But you know, I'm having a lot of fun.
Speaker 13: I am too, brother, I am too. So I only planned popping up for a few minutes, but now I'm having a good time. Ashley's there, happy, this is getting along. Yes, actually peace Life's too short, don't. I don't need to be fighting with.
Speaker 6: Actually just was live too, she was live.
Speaker 13: Yeah, she was only Hughsy right, her and Hughsy were doing something.
Speaker 6: Hey, actually I need to talk. I want to talk to you. Let me send you a lane because you know, I also want to say that she By the way, if you guys don't know who actually is actually covid she is the greater sister of Whitney Cubbins.
Speaker 13: She's a big yoga instructor out in California.
Speaker 17: She ut.
Speaker 6: I thought you had Roachi had an appointment to see her.
Speaker 13: Roachie's done it. Yeah I never did, but yeah, Roachie has.
Speaker 10: Yeah you know.
Speaker 6: And by the way, I'll send that to you on your email, h to her on a text message, but I want to send it to her on I don't know if if people don't realize this, like if I said something, it's easily I get like, I don't want to like, but no, it's just bothering me today but me, yeah, yeah, it's I got I get sick a lot.
Speaker 13: Yeah that sucks, buddy, But you know what need vitamin C? Yeah yeah, one of my kids just had the flu the other day. The other week I should say yeah, she.
Speaker 6: Said, she said it all alone, but I just got food delivered and wanted to all right, but he actually, I would love to have you back on sweetheart. We had it, we did it, We did Papa Kill show yet last week?
Speaker 13: Nice. Yeah, I haven't done Papa Kill in a while. I don't know if it's like when he first started up, like on his own, I was getting the link like every week, and then I felt bad. I didn't like blow him off, but one like he was always starting super late and I was working a lot of the sad the next day. So uh, one time I fell asleep and I didn't show up and then I haven't gotten the link since. So I don't know if that's why or it's just a coincidence.
Speaker 17: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you know what, let me say this, I am the best of the best.
Speaker 13: Jake's cutting a promo, Jake's cutting from everybody, Mercedes, Mercedes, He's been my friends. I'll drop Porsches. I must make a mans do you know that song?
Speaker 6: Jake? But you know, you know, I want to say this. I feel like you know, everybody you know doing shows and stuff makes me like, hey, what's a who's a Everyone called me jakie dude.
Speaker 13: I got Italian aunts from Boston. He used to call me Nicky growing up, so some of them as you know, all right, I say.
Speaker 6: I love you mine. Crap is actually a good game. But hey, I want to also say this, guys, Nick's this will be so there won't be no clips on.
Speaker 13: This clip that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I will. I will always call you, yes, yes, ma'am of you. I also want to say this. It's you know, by the way, I might. I might get back all later. I don't know. I don't know if I want to stream today or or if if Pete k wants to do a stream.
Speaker 13: Yeah, who knows that he's probably going live tonight too, but that's super late, not not anytime soon.
Speaker 6: By the way. By the way, when I get that soap. By the way, I do have that soda. But the is this is the soda I wanted. But the problem is I wouldn't have anybody buy it for me on my wishes. I would have to like order, I would have to order it now because there's like fourteen in stop. Yeah is a case. It was like a twelve pack of the of the soda is a good soda. I want to try, Like, I want to have something that I can drink with now, like so that you know, there's no caffeine, there's no calories.
Speaker 13: Yeah, you know it's funny. I drink I drink water, and I drink coffee. That's pretty much most. And if I go to a restaurant, I'll get a soda, but uh, it's usually just water. And I do like I buy those flavored packets, like those five calorie flavor packets, putting water, those sugar free ones. There's some good ones, but you gotta most of them suck. But there's some really good ones. So I'm picky on those. But yeah, I'm mostly water and coffee caffeine.
Speaker 6: By the way, I want to say this, guys, I just want to say thank you. I want to say we're picking the we're picking the staying behind. Hey, hey, bo digs behind so I could talk to you.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I do gotta go, but I can we can talk for a couple of minutes.
Speaker 6: Love you guys. Bye, guys, who's alright? Love you