Speaker 1: Clearly somebody's sending a message like no, no, no, three day weekend not long enough take the week. But we didn't listen. Here we are so any who It is six oh six here on the CaCO Day radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four coming up on the show. Everyone just became a hockey fan. Holy cow ross. You get in on that action, or you're not even a hockey guy. You're feeling it this morning.
Speaker 2: Hockey's fun to go to though. It's fun to sit there and just see. You know, when I lived in Omaha, we went to a lot of hockey games, the Vericks, the college team there, and man, it was fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good times. You know, it's an even better time when it's turned into old seventies like oilers beef, right, you know, back in the real enforcer days of hockey. Anyone who's actually in the hockey knows what I'm talking about. And then you take all of that energy, you bottle it up over uh, you know, political beef sort of about a nationalism in the air and and you and you spill it all out on a on a in a rank in Montreal, man, and you get things pumped in the the Battle of Nations. You've got America, you got Canada, got Usa, you got Canada. It's really the battle for America at this point, right, you got a nation it feels disrespected. He has a real beef out there, and you have a nation that when it comes to hockey. Never mind that they've not hoisted a Stanley Cup since the Clinton administration, which when you remind him of it, they they they notice whose whose national pride is on the line, because it's your sport, that's your thing. And there's no way that that stupid old United States. He's gonna come long. So you boo their anthem at the beginning of this network building event. It's not just another NHL game. This is the Battle of Nations. These are the predominant nations in that battle, and it has come to pass. So what do you do. You take it out and you leave it all on the ice, because this time, this time it's personal, man, because you did this all right, it's on. What are we gonna do? Well, we're gonna set a record. We're gonna set a record because before ten seconds has passed in this match, this grudge match, this this border battle, before ten seconds will even come to pass us and Canada will throw hands three times.
Speaker 3: Now we're nine seconds in. We had a fight tube seconds in, another one one second later. Now in the center of the end, Senates called Paraco and JJ Miller.
Speaker 1: Paco's got a big size advantage.
Speaker 3: Miller's a tough dude.
Speaker 1: This is like nineteen ninety.
Speaker 2: Six when this building opened up with the World Top.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 1: Yes, oh man. There's a moment too when that uh, when that Canadian is like, I did not sign up for this? What's going on? And Kirtchuk and all those guys case you know, Kertchuk has the sound of Canadian makes bouncing off the iceman and suddenly over on a during the weekend when nobody cares about whatever the hell the NBA was doing. Whatever that was, I understand you guys are trying to make it more fun. You're trying to figure it out. I think maybe you were onto something this year, just like, don't let Lebron do anything right whatever whatever. I didn't guys trying to find your own that right there. That was amazing. And what was more amazing is I was sitting there and I got to watch the hockey match, which America won, three to nothing. Three being the number of fights that they were able to tally in just nine seconds into this thing because everything was so heated and everyone and wanted to piece everybody. We won the fights too, Yeah, I know, we took we gave him a power play whatever, but they were just like, all right, boys, get it out of your system, let's do this thing. And then when they did this thing, they played and uh, I was watching literally, and there was three Canadian people there, three Canadian guys that I know were originally from Canada. Right, and we yelled back and forth at each other. Right, we talked trash. I dropped the whole Clinton administration thing. It's a favorite, it's an old it's a goodie.
Speaker 5: Do that.
Speaker 1: And then we all drank beer and everything was fine. So there you go. But like, if you needed something sports wise to get excited about over the weekend, I mean, maybe the Dunk contest if you're into it. But that was a battle. That was a battle of nations. Man. That wasn't like, you know, the miracle on ice or anything. But I don't know, it was good. It was good and exciting. Even if you weren't in hockey, you could tell that the emotion was there, So kudos to those guys, man, and you know, thank you for us winning three nothing man, that's Canada's sport. That's gotta sting. But we did it, all right, come it up on the show. Uh, CBS had a weekend, Rod, Do you have a good weekend? Do you?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Do you have anyone's love child over the weekend?
Speaker 2: Or I was? I was stressed though, I was, yeah, or what it was? Oh my god? Is it mine?
Speaker 1: But because you have you ever met Ashley? I have not, so you don't really understand how that works. Okay, that's not a good look, is it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I'm not trying to be all judging here, but everyone was Yeah. I mean, none of my business. But it doesn't look good for either of them. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's some that's some jealous female stuff there though, right right right there, right sitting at home. You see your baby daddy on there, get another woman? It is Valentine's Day, modi meat? Right?
Speaker 2: You see?
Speaker 6: Oh?
Speaker 1: Man always say I didn't I don't get to sit there and meet the Indian Prime minister. What's going on?
Speaker 2: You see the superposed images of like Elon's head or face on the body of Genghis Khan.
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean that that is the thing you see the tweety set out. I think I retweeted it on the show account because it was just just in the middle all this stuff. Man, Yeah, this is a whole on. This is the tweety sense out yesterday. Again, I don't know this is a good look. The problem is is then you're just surrounded by a holes like Laura A Lumer. Right, It's like, oh, it's just I'd rather be a troll under the bridge than be a single Bama. I you know, I don't know that she's a single momb in the general sense, right, don't. I don't think quite works like that.
Speaker 2: And let's be honest. I mean, Elon can afford the kids, So that's what I'm pointing out.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, So Elon tweeted quote for some reason, I find the history of Genghis Khan particularly interesting, just randomly tweets that yesterday.
Speaker 2: Ah ah.
Speaker 1: And look of the people that try to spin this into but this is it. It's all fake Christian stuff.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: I don't think Musk has ever asserted that he's a quote unquote Christian. So there's that. I'm like, even he's got to realize it ain't a good look. What's that is that for? Baby mamas? Now the four although I will say this, he seems to be he seems to really like hanging out with his kids. Well that makes it better. But like the probably the problem is like then if he brings them somewhere and one of them like puts his finger in his nose, it turns into like a Heffy's a huffyton post like front page story.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: But yeah, she's sitting there at home and she sees one of the other ones got to go to the Indian Prime minister gathering brunch, right, you know how women love brunch. Holy crap. So what does she do? Yeah, I'm aware of the hockey score was three to one. I got it. I think I said that it's okay, we won, yay. So anyway, Yeah, she's sitting there, sees that and then just goes out of it, just blows it up. Man on the Twitter, Eli, we haven't heard from you, and it's a bunch of other stuff. Then she has to delete it all. What do we do it? The guy's literally like the richest man in the world. Okay, richest man in the world, coupled with he's doing all the things simultaneously. I'm not saying it gets him off the hook from any responsibility there, but it's just like, this is not it's not who you think is gonna have Twitter baby mama drama. That's what's so crazy. That's not the dude, right, it's an athlete or a musician or whatever. Right, your Dave Grohl, and you gotta get you know, out in front of this thing for your wife finds out. Now you're the richest, arguably most powerful non elected person in the world. You're running around and you're just like this right here, and then you know, and then it's a quote unquote conservative female influencer, and so everyone's got a feast upon it.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna let the hypocrites go in on it. I'm just like, I didn't expect that was gonna be a thing I was gonna have to monitor over the weekend.
Speaker 2: It's super weird that she says she wants privacy and then she's all like, give me like a photo spread or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, as you do, right.
Speaker 2: What was it Newark poster or New York magazine or some New York Posts, New Yorkist. Yeah, I can also go without the people describing what Elon musks what uh sports car?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmmmmm.
Speaker 2: And it reminds me of like, you know, because these reports are coming out of like what he's packing. Yeah, and reminds me of Dave she Hell talking about Michael Jackson's when he's like, I can that is a weird with some glitter on it, you know, I imagine like I don't need it, but I just would assume it's like half robot or something. Yeah, yeah, like anyone could do that.
Speaker 1: So, yeah, what a weekend and and all of that somehow, still all of that still doesn't overshadow what CBS said, And right, how bad CBS? How bad did you screw up? If Elon Musk baby Mama drama doesn't even cover for your idiot butts. That's what I want to know. Yes, I'm aware that the US and Canada will have to beat up again in the so I've got the super hockey fans all of a sudden, I got it. It's okay, I know how to do this. We'll get through it. I know it's Tuesday, it's early. We had a three day weekend. It's the lizard and is coming and it's gonna be like hawth here in a couple of days. So like I understand all this, It's okay. We'll get to it all right, six eighteen, CaCO Day Radio Program. You can comment on Baby Mama drama. I'm sure any of the CNN stuff we're about to get into, we'll get into it next here on the CaCO Day Radio program. But with all this horrible weather approaching and the need for everyone to as quickly as possible freak out, start hoarding stuff or maybe camp, I don't think we have time for a post show meeting today, busy.
Speaker 2: No, I mean we don't, you know, I mean, I don't want to throw it out there, but we're already looking at like the school schedule for Lincoln and stuff, and for sure you know how we count here, right, so and yeah, no, there's no way we can do a meeting today. I got to prepare for the for driving to work on Thursday morning.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like a double of Buller war textures whatever rail tell list coming up here in like an hour and twenty minutes. So I don't know, we'll find out, but yeah, it's gonna get very very busy, all right. So before it does, though, let's go ahead and hear about the weekend that CBS News had, shall we. Okay? All right, here's the problem when you and this is this is the trap that they fell into last time for some reason. It's the one that many are quickly looking to rush into. But it's true. It's so incredibly true that anyone in the in the business not realizing it. It's just pretty crazy to me. And and that is this simple rule. Let me just let me read what I actually wrote. All right. So, once you've committed to the idea that everything that Trump wants wants to do says he supports, you know, raw ras with people out there on, once you've decided that any whatever that cause is is in and of itself Hitler esque a road to fascism just because he likes it or he wants to do it. He likes vanilla ice cream. You know who else likes vanilla ice cream? Hitler does? Okay, Right, This is the level of commitment that you need to have when you are required to do that, and you have to frame everything. Inevitably, you're holding a hand grenade that you have no intention of throwing. You're just pulling the pin man, and then you do, and then this happened.
Speaker 7: Well, he was standing in a country where free speech was weaponized to kentuct a genocide. He met with the head of a political party that has far right views.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so we're talking about vance. He's over in Germany. I'll explain. I'm sure you probably heard the thing about the free speech there way, So free speech was repnized by the Nazis to commit.
Speaker 7: What some historic ties to extreme groups. The context of that was changing the tone of it. And you know that that the censorship disagree with specifically about the right.
Speaker 8: I have to disagree with you.
Speaker 1: Uh, the parade of Democrat politicians trying to go the moral route with all this Elon Musk stuff. They're like, oh my gosh, can you believe that he's got another baby mom out there? And I'm like, I don't want to hear it. Right, you got you guys. Weren't you guys just filming like porn in one of the committee hearing rooms?
Speaker 6: You?
Speaker 1: Right? Do you see that White House event where like people running around topless with their fake coots on the thing?
Speaker 5: There?
Speaker 1: The part you're the Party of minor attracted. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear it. I don't want to hear the morality play. Yes, I got it, and like I more so, like where does Elon find the time he's doing? He's like, I'm gonna go to Mars. I'm gonna make it. Make all these cars nobody has to drive anymore. They just do whatever. They probably make babies more babies in the back seat. Do all that. I'm gonna literally audit the US government. I'm gonna become the greatest Diablo player in the world, and I'm gonna hook up with this twenty summer thirty year Oh, I don't know even how old she is. Some people debating that mid the Twitter follower number influencer. Okay, all right, I don't know why you need the stress, but go ahead. But no, I'm not gonna take morality lessons from the Party of you know, you know what, you know what really really drove the Holocaust and really everything, the Nazis were doing too much free speech, absolutely one hundred percent. And then you're gonna have like, you know, one of the main faces for your network have to make that argument interviewing the Secretary of State just because JP Vance or jasus me jd Vance decided to go and basically tell the Europeans, hey, you know that free speech thing that we do, and then for a while they were trying not to do it, but it's really important, so we kind of reiterate that, Hey, you guys suck at that they're jailing people for political cartoons. You're running you're running people down for making statements that don't even seem politically charged. You're wanting to get ahold of these these things canceled over there because you can't control the narrative.
Speaker 2: And then they completely prove his point, right.
Speaker 1: And then they immediately prove his point because especially the Germans.
Speaker 2: Right, he's like, hey, you know, free speech isn't acceptable here, and they come back and they say that's not acceptable, right.
Speaker 1: And and no, no, and they don't care because there's so high on their own scent man. And then so what do we get. We get a network and a show, right, you get CBS, and then you get sixty minutes, a product of CBS that literally decide, hey, no, you know who's on side we're on We're we're on the Europeans that are because we're part of the messaging and we're losing our foothold and you find yourself making arguments like this.
Speaker 7: Well, he was standing in a country where free speech was weaponized to kentuct a genocide, and he met with the head of a political.
Speaker 1: It's not the same thing. You act like all these different ideas that were out there, but in reality, what you're talking about, and I know you know this is you're talking about society where the free speech was the only speech allowed and it was the speech that was clearly defied. He created a whole bureau for this. They just had a dude, or wasn't just one dude, obviously, but it was. It was the mission of and we use it in phrases to talk about authoritarian speech controls. Right, gabbles, you go, oh, gabbles, what are you? Gebvels. You're not doing that because you're like, I remember that time when everyone could say everything and there was no repercussion, no, because there was one linear thought process. And it was a branding effort, right, It was a branding effort against political enemies. It was a branding effort obviously in propaganda on how the war was going. It was all the opposites of the thing. And you know, this.
Speaker 7: Party that has far right views and some historic ties to extreme groups. The context of that was changing the tone of it. And you know that that the censorship disagree with specifically about the right.
Speaker 8: Now I have to disagree with you. The free speech was not used to conducted genocide. The genocide was conducted by an authoritarian Nazi regime that happened to also be genocidal because they hated Jews, and they hated minorities, and they hated those that they had a list of people they hated, but primarily the Jews. There was no free speech in Nazi Germany.
Speaker 1: There was none.
Speaker 8: There was also no opposition in Nazi Germany. They were a sole and only party that governed that country. So that's not an accurate reflection of history.
Speaker 1: Really, the only opposition at that time was like makes you remember countries were folding like Indiana Jones. It was the only dude fighting you and that we got in the war and then it was a thing, So like what's going on here? And you have to make that argument because you've decided that everything and now the First Amendment is one of those things that you know Orange Man likes has to be bad. And then you don't even just leave it there where you might be able to argue that you misspoke in the way that you brought up the question, you decide to do basically all of the sixty minutes episode glorifying this. And you have to remember too, this attitude is being used in Europe to basically undo and redo elections at will, in Germany and in Spain and other places, and in France the whole friend, never forget that that whole French election last time, like nothing adds up there, the maneuvering that had to happen, and then you're losing and then all of a sudden overnight and then everything's fixed. And in Germany, where they're even more forceful about how we just can't allow them and good conscience to go ahead and have a position of power. This party over there.
Speaker 2: It's a you know, not to be fair. There was one person in you know, Nazi Germany who did have free speech, and he would stand behind a podium and like a lunatic and he wanted to murder everyone. Yeah, and if you were in the audience and you were like, hey, I don't know about this. This sounds kind of bad. They would send you to a camp and once again they would murder you.
Speaker 1: Right, yeah, yeah, they weren't big fans of you. They murdered their own people once they kind of achieved the level of power that they wanted and realized that, all right, we don't want them being too big for their briches, so let's go ahead and murder a bunch of people that helped us get here. The hell are you talking about? And then the platform it as some sort of like philosophical debate that maybe Americans aren't on the right side on like you did after.
Speaker 9: Is it a crime to insult somebody in public? Yes, yes, and it's a crime to insult them online as well.
Speaker 6: Yes.
Speaker 10: The fine speech of higher shoals if you insult someone in the internet, why because in Internet it stays there. If we are talking face to face, you insult me and sold you okay, finish.
Speaker 5: But if you in the internet, if I insawed.
Speaker 1: You, what if I video? What if I video or conversations or.
Speaker 5: A politician that sticks around forever?
Speaker 9: Yeah, the prosecutors explain. German law also prohibits the spread of malicious gossip, violent threats, and fake quotes. If somebody posts something that's not true and then somebody else reposts it or likes it, are they committing a crime.
Speaker 11: In the case of reposting it as a crime as well, because.
Speaker 1: What if I put repeats or not endorsements or reposts or not endorsements in my Twitter bio? Is that a loophole? I need to know the.
Speaker 4: Read to contstinguished whether you just invented this or just reposted it.
Speaker 12: That's the same, fray, see if I.
Speaker 9: Punishment for breaking hate speech laws can include jail time for repeat offenders.
Speaker 1: And they just the whole time, they're like, well, they had to do this. Look look at it. This is how they're getting ahead of the misinformation, the disinformation, the inability to control information. Right, They weren't even looking at it through the lens of this is how different it is from what they do in the United States. Isn't this crazy? It was? This is how different it is. Isn't this great for them? That was the way that the whole thing was framed.
Speaker 2: Man, do you ever get one of those warnings it's social media that you.
Speaker 1: Got where Germany is bad? Dude? I was just thinking that, Yeah, you get a little Twitter thing, it's like you may have violated German law. You ever violated German law? Ross?
Speaker 2: What do you do a few times? I guess for posting means.
Speaker 1: So you're probably like you're probably on a list, You're like the FBI list or something over there? Right, are you a little concerned that you might wandering into the German section at epcott and they're just kind of waiting for you, grab you.
Speaker 2: They're gonna kick me out of the Bundesliga.
Speaker 1: I mean, you're not even gonna be able to root for whatever that one team is. Yeah, crazy stuff. And they have CBS just deciding to embrace it. Man, that's crazy. They can you not read the room?
Speaker 2: It's so dumb, Like you know, yeah, I guess you did have free speech there and you could say whatever you wanted the Unfortunately then they would shoot you in the head.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not always. Sometimes they forced labor you.
Speaker 2: Right, Sometimes they let you run to the fence and then they would shoot you in the head. Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was that's that's that was the inevitability there. I'm telling you, man, every single day, every single day, it's just like it's the unforced air of the week man, and it's like CBS at the bar. I don't know that anyone will top that this week, but who knows, maybe they will all right coming up on the show while all that's going on in the US is owning Canada on the ice in a grudge match. The Moonbats were a protesting I'm not a fan of what has decidedly turned into the way in which we're gonna do this. Do they have to have some new but not really new protest song every single time at one of these Really, you guys got to do something new and exciting every time, because then I have to go torture my listeners with it. When you guys keep doing that, that's not fair to them. It's not fair to me. I don't want to have to do this. I don't want to have to play this song, but people need to know what it is you were up to and your totally grassroots thing that just popped up perfectly timed so you get the quick media shot then everyone goes home, but not before you sing a stupid song and they'd be like, oh man, thousands of random people in DC were protesting. I don't know, are those all government workers or a lot of them. I feel like they might be just a little bit, but yeah, we'll torture you with it. I had to hear it, you'll have to hear it, and just some a little funny from the whole. Although it's being spun in, it's being spun I think in a disingenuous way. From Trump meeting with the Indian Prime Minister, so lots to get to. We even got some Al Sharpton to treat you too. And I'm trying to decide if this one story qualifies as a Florida man story, even though it's not a man and it didn't take place in Florida and nobody's from Lord, I think it might still qualify. Well, we'll see what you think. Coming up here on the CaCO Day Radio program. Basically do a feature piece on western North Carolina because obviously everyone over in the UK cares and did the thing that I would have predicted the European media would do. And that's where they come in. They're really they're condescending and smug and it almost becomes like a zoo feature. That's what I call these things, a zoo feature. Right, you go to stare at the at the animals in the in the enclosure, like, oh those look, how weird those are? Right, And that's that's what this article turned into. I headlined everything we had floated away. Hurricane Helene survivors help each other as disinformation swirls. I'm not gonna rip right, not gonna read any of this to you. Really, you read it on your own. But I'll tell you what it is. It's some Guardian or Guardian reporter, although it sounds like they decided to get somebody out of New York City to be the main reporter who works for the Guardian. So but you know, perfect obviously. And so they go down and they go tour around western North Carolina. They go to some of the hardest hit areas, right, and they're like, oh, look at this, it's all gone and this and this, and then they proceed to just walk around openly wondering, like, how come nobody's talking about the climate crisis? What's going on? Why are people why is it so far yet in this mountain? In the mountain communities visited by the Guardian, the climate crisis was largely absent from people's thoughts. You mean the people you're interviewing, who are all like, not living where they used to live anymore, living with relatives, living in structures that people were not meant to live in. You mean those people and what they're not talking about parts per million when you stick a microphone in their face. Gee, I wonder what they're thinking about. You know, I've been actually here. Let me help you know what some of them were thinking and thinking. Hey, you remember what, oh man, that was great when I used to have all my stuff. Remember that we used to have all our stuff, and all of our stuff is gone. We don't have our stuff anymore. Ah Man, I wish I had my stuff. That's what they're thinking. Okay, not you running around taking pictures of these uh, these these poor idiots, these imbeciles. So be the nerdiest emails man. Ah man, all right, I don't even know what you said. I'll look at it here in a little bit.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: It's this, it's this, it's the this, the guardian out there. It's just so annoying, the hurricane, and then to paint it in the picture that the reason that people don't have their stuff is because of Trump. The hurricane hit just a few weeks before the twenty twenty four election, and delays and deficiencies were mostly blamed on Joe Biden and the Democrats, even though it was a group of Republican lawmakers egged on by Elon Musk and Donald Trump that actually delayed disaster relief. This is the takeaway that they came up with. So what they're talking they're talking about this ivermectin ivermectin. Excuse me, I've removed Seriously, people stop sending me weird emails. They're talking about and they're talking about No, they're talking about the omnibus bill. And then they go back and they start talking about things like the ivermectin, the bleach bit thing where he's talking about bleach bit with Hillary but Lake injecting bleach and they go through this diatribe of how when there's emergencies around, Donald Trump is giving disinformation and slowing things down. Did you not run that by anyone in North Carolina? Or did you just want to really go back into the COVID stuff and and pretend like glovemakers were slow rolling AID. I see, you didn't mention the part where you literally had people with the Emergency Management Organization who are no longer with them. There were supervisors telling people not to go to people's houses over political signs. Don't want to hear your prints, not my protest song. I didn't go prideing us stand out in front of the whatever department, screaming, holding hands sky screaming, chanting, holding stupid signs, posting things on Twitter. Hi, I'm so and so, and a bunch of people I know that work for the then insert whatever it is. They don't have a job anymore because and they were doing All of them are literally on the verge of curing cancer. Were you because like, you know, what I do is that I look to see kind of your job title or organization, and I feel like that stop things you were working on. And here's the deal. Sometimes it's just you are. It's not that you're bad at your job or it's really unnecessary the work that you do. But maybe contextually it is right where they decide, hey, maybe this department of the government doesn't need to be doing this thing, and unfortunately your job is part of that thing. Whose fault is that the people going in there and actually trying to figure out if government is working efficiently or is it the people that allowed it to get there? I saw some lady was going viral. She works for like an ideas group at Medicaid, and they had in the course of the organization, it's got some like crazy name, like you know, the Medicaid Medicare efficiency program. Right, They've come up with like fifty initiatives, and all of them but nine have failed to save the taxpayers any money. Nine out of fifty. Let's take it to what that would be batting average will do. The math will go nine times too, because then it's out of one hundred. Am I keeping this simple? So now you're batt in one eighty, you know, stay in the major leagues, bat in one eighty. And remember it wasn't just that you didn't those other the other forty one initiatives that took you literally years to implement and then didn't save any money. They ended up costing more money. So arguably, your batting average goes down doesn't mean you as an individual or bad at your job at the department you were working for. Within the subdepartment is clearly isn't good at their job. That doesn't even factor any amount of money spent on all the employees to come up with the forty one bad ideas and try to implement them. And when you start getting down into the weeds there you understand why there's a bunch of people standing around screaming, yelling, coming up with protest songs that I have to or the audience.
Speaker 2: We keep on open fall.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep on mold.
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 1: So she want, she wants us go forward to thinkwhere keep going?
Speaker 2: Okay, never turning by?
Speaker 1: What if you drop something back sleeping.
Speaker 6: The void?
Speaker 1: Somebody bind me picking up? No, he's not present, United States.
Speaker 5: Trump is agread with you.
Speaker 1: We're on the same page. Never turning by, or you're not supposed to look at the king though, right and when you go out of the room, you're back.
Speaker 2: Oh he's not a camp.
Speaker 1: Stop the fascist.
Speaker 2: Now, okay?
Speaker 1: Where are they?
Speaker 13: Stop the passion?
Speaker 1: Are they the ones who overmodulated your microphone? Is that what they did?
Speaker 13: Not?
Speaker 5: We can't turn back to.
Speaker 1: The microphones behind the stage, so nobody's allowed to fix it. It's your rules. You made it. See did you just reiterated it?
Speaker 10: Manday?
Speaker 1: It is a lot? What manday is a lot? Mandate is is alive?
Speaker 2: Okay, Manday is a lot?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: I know you can't turn back because somebody behind where the board is fix the bike. Can you yell back to you you'd have to turn your head back. You're right.
Speaker 11: How's the muskage?
Speaker 1: Wait? I thought the king was Trump was the king? What's the musquage? Yeah? I mean you mean all his babies?
Speaker 5: Turning back?
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh you can't remember it. Don't turn it back, turning back? Don't do that. What else you got, Well, that's he wants to go to Mars, don't you think? Don't set up another kingdom there, and then you gotta write another storm turning that you want to leave him on Mars. There's a rule, all right? One more turning? Yeah, reiterate the rules.
Speaker 14: Turning by.
Speaker 1: Turning turning, I feel refreshed a ross. You ever turn him back? Buddy?
Speaker 2: Never?
Speaker 1: Never committed for life. That's so good.
Speaker 2: You know they're like everybody thinking it's like chaotic and you never know what's gonna happen. But we've seen like some consistencies in the past few lean in the past month. Yeah, Margaret Chick from CBS is gonna give you the worst take ever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's good at it.
Speaker 2: Right, She's like that's her thing, and you're gonna have like a different protest song apparently every week.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna and then, you know, we just got to bring it to the people. We're gonna Which side are you side that doesn't look back?
Speaker 5: Are you?
Speaker 1: Which side are you? Which side are you off? Oh my goodness, Oh it's so great, so inspiring really, because it's like, now I know that this is what you're going to do, and you will sway nobody with this. You'll sway No, nobody's what nobody's Nobody was sitting there enjoying their weekend, doing whatever they were doing, and they heard you gathered out in front of their singing this crap and went, you know what, I get a lot of good points throwing with those folks right there.
Speaker 2: Again it goes to like, what are they protesting against?
Speaker 1: Trump is a king, except the musk is the regime and and then that so it's pretty clear. I don't know, do you listen to the song.
Speaker 2: Especially if they're like lumping muskin there, because then it just comes down to the government, corruption and the waste. But therefore that it makes no sense.
Speaker 1: No, well, mandate is not a thing or something. I don't know. I should have made I should have taken notes. Maybe we'll have to listen to it a few more times. Is that what we want? Make sure we get the full message? All right? Seven fourteen KCO Day radio program coming up, trying to destroy rat Now, I'm not trying to let people know what happened over the weekend. They need to know. Maybe they're moved by this by the musical talents there. I don't know. I don't I don't make the rules. I just report the news, okay, all right? Seven fourteen, Hang on, what are you? Okay? All right? Well, so people are upset, we're just reporting the news. Holy crap, my radio is playing softly to waken me gently. Then I hear that sound and I fly out of bed. Well you're welcome, all right, Well look at that. You're up.
Speaker 2: Somebody just emailed and he just says, please stop. And I think they're talking about the government corruption.
Speaker 1: That's what they're trying to stop. And then you hear these people are trying to keep it going, right, it's the duality of what's going on there. So then an old caps screaming stop and do not play it again. Well, now you're up making coffee, your day's starting. Will jump a little pep in your step even if it's you know, it's anger whatever, a hot Stephen cup of anger this morning. Now you're up and at him. I was dragging this morning. Three day weekends. We'll do it to you, man. I want you to have to suffer like I suffered. Well I did. Actually, I wanted you to suffer the same way I suffered. So you know strike that it's the other thing. Hey, can I do Florida man? I need a ruling on this ross? Can I do a Florida man thing? On the Shark story? It's Turks and Kkos, which is basically Bahamas, which is basically Florida.
Speaker 2: I mean, you need to go to Florida to get there, right, don't.
Speaker 1: But chances are if you're flying into Turks, you're probably going through Miami.
Speaker 2: If I'm gonna like spin a globe, right, would that be close to like the same vicinity as Florida on the globe?
Speaker 1: I mean it's Bermuda Triangle.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry the what oh you mean the American Triangle?
Speaker 1: Yes, so I'm so sorry. It's the triangle where the stuff happens that way. So it's yeah, it's basically there. Yeah, I feel like we can I feel like this is we could do a Florida man on this story, even though the person's not in Florida. The person's not from Florida. They're actually from Canada. I think it's just because it's so Florida and what they chose to do. I'm gonna make her ruling.
Speaker 14: We're gonna do it Florida, then Florida then in the wanderty or sat that makes should do all that crazy crap. It's like the state is one to be dumbass trapped. Nowhere else has the Florida Man. It is almost like as the Weird Factor climbs and you find out it haven't in Florida every time.
Speaker 2: Florida men, Florida men.
Speaker 1: If anyone can jeer me of you.
Speaker 14: Know, you can just mind lifely crazy but of course, but it's not. It's bad crap, crazy as yours. Nowhere else are you gonna find him? They're so used to it, they don't find him.
Speaker 2: Hooray for Florida Man.
Speaker 1: A Canadian woman lost both of her hands after she tried to take a picture with a six foot They think it's a bull shark. They're guessing on that, though they don't know exactly. But that's what they saw in the area. So she is she's in Turks and Caicoas, which by the way, is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Chance to go to the turch it's not cheap, you're gonna pay for it. But if you go, they have right next to the Ritz, they have a bar restaurant called Infinity Bar, and it's just it's like this volcanic black stones like table, like you know when you'd see like old like castles, right kind of long table and then it just stretches out into the ocean or out to the ocean, out into the sand and at night they light it up with all these candles. It's really amazing place.
Speaker 2: The water there is amazing because you can see the shark biting your arms off.
Speaker 1: You can set clear and I'm just gonna get to that. And the color of blue that they're able to achieve there in Turks and Caicos is really amazing. So it's right to Ross's point, Yes, you will have no trouble seeing the shark that's about to eat both of your hands. Because obviously this woman saw the shark and she's like, ah, you know it look great. This shark in this very specific manner, so I get the photos. So she reaches out and the shark's like free hands. Is it free hands Friday? What's going on? Because it's a shark, right, It's not like, oh, this woman clearly wants to take a photo. Oh I just hate this. I want to take a photo. The shark's like a free meat okay, and bit down on this button. They had to amputate literally both of her arms because she tried to pose a shark. What are you doing?
Speaker 2: I think the next vacation she should stay away from the from the ocean and go to Wyoming and get the armless picture next to the bison.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they will. Thevison will feel bad for you, like, oh look at this poor woman's No, it won't. It'll be like I'm a bison, is it? Stop on tourists Wednesday? What are we doing here? Like Taco Tuesday? But for the animals, they get really excited. Man if what he geez? The woman reportedly a few yards off shore when the beasts clamped its jaws on her arms that she offered willingly to it. Geez. One arm amputated below the wrists, the other halfway up her forearm eventually flown back to Canada for additional treatment. Well, it's not clear the exact species of the shark they speculated was a bull shark. Due to recent sightings, two American tourists were attacked by a shark in Bahamas. Yeah, the didn't lose their arms, though they weren't trying to pose pose with it for a selfie. So there's that. So yes, yes, tourist goring season not just a wyoming thing worldwide. Baby, don't do it all right? Yes, Donna, what's up? Good morning, Casey, good morning.
Speaker 15: As much as I love to hear Glass play the bongos, I think your show should come with a warning from now on.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, don't.
Speaker 15: Shark, Gunna shark? What you for a No? Really, I say, I think you guys should have a warning that take to talent all before listening. If you're going to play these leftist idiots.
Speaker 1: Singing, they're just fighting for what's you know, what they believe in?
Speaker 16: You know what helps?
Speaker 14: You know?
Speaker 1: It helped their protest a shark?
Speaker 16: I think yes, it was maybe the microphone.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're making pretend to sing? You have to grab its head to do that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got options.
Speaker 1: So all right, Donna, there you go, pre bombers for you. Mhm, sharks like is free hand Bongo Monday? What are we doing? Oh man, Jake? Yeah, what's up? Hey?
Speaker 13: I want to thank you again, just like Donna. Uh, that was great. My ears are bleeding and traffic cancel of abrupt mold as everybody turned off their radio. Goodness, I was gonna talk. I was originally talking about the uh, the Germany and the free speech thing. So so is it my understanding that the only people allowed to make threat are the government police to threaten you, to pull you out of your car, or threaten to arrest.
Speaker 6: Is that right?
Speaker 1: Threaten you first? Sometimes they just show up and do it. I saw some video of that over the weekend, so oh, well, you.
Speaker 13: Know that's that's possibility.
Speaker 1: But thanks, yeah, no, and you want to say thanks for the call there, sir.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you want to safeguards your house, sharks, I recommend your sharks. Let's see what what do we covered this one? Well, Elon Musk has another kid, So that was that was crazy over the weekend with just Ashley Saint Clair or whatever some social media influence her. I mean, I guess I know she is, but but it was just so dude, it was so Jerry Springer, right, because let me set the scene for you. So you have Mody, the Prime Minister of India who's visiting Trump, and he's doing his thing some really funny moments because we got basically problems I can't understand the word you're saying. Got to you know, we got that kind of going again. Although here's here's a couple of things. Mody does speak English, but his his accent, even when you can hear him clearly, is really thick. It's really I've I've always noticed that about this guy. It's really is a very thick accent. Again, he is speaking English, but it can be hard to hear him and understand it. But that's okay. So they got people around them. What makes it a thousand times worse, though, is when he is speaking and who he's either he's oh so far up on the mic as to surprise whoever's running the sound levels, or you had somebody wasn't paying attention, because there's a moment where he starts saying stuff and Trump and everybody clearly has no idea what he's saying, and he's well here.
Speaker 12: It is, mister present, people that would be welcoming your decision to Extradtebb not to.
Speaker 5: I can't understand what he's saying.
Speaker 1: Oh what a racist? No, no, no, no, anyone who's worked with a microphone for five ross, how much does that hurt your ears? The level of Mody's audio being somebody who's run this torture torturous, Absolutely torturous. And so now you're Trump, you're not even hearing it like direct right because you're on stage, So I don't know whether exactly what level they're dumping audio back to them on stage, but like this is awful.
Speaker 12: Mister present, people that would be welcoming your decision to extra Ditebb not to.
Speaker 14: I can't understand what he's saying.
Speaker 1: So no, so is it racist? Known? Is it? Is it just you speaking English? I saw the headlines. Trump asked for English to be translated to English. You don't know what the hell mode's saying there. I listened to it a bunch. I can't I kind of what.
Speaker 12: Mister present people didn't that would be well, I mean, your decision to extrad at.
Speaker 1: It's what the haro? What is the havorana? Is that Hamaabi's cousin. I don't know what that is. It's not a sign of disrespect. It's like the audio quality sucks. Plus guy's got a thick accent. Get over it. It'll be okay. How's this tying to the Musk stuff? Because then you have Mody sitting there and there's a and there's video that emerges of Musk with what baby Mama two I think or three I can't remember. You know, we got to go to the got to go to the Indian PM brunch and you know, women love brunches, So what is the latest in the stable of the Musk harm do Well, she's sitting there with her brand new baby, and she's seeing Musk at this thing, and you know, and they're and they're kind of cooing over the you know, Oh, that's that's what's her name? That's mus other baby Mama, the one who works with them. She's so smart, she's so pretty because she's like a rocket scientist or whatever. Oh isn't that great? And uh and this is the Saint Claire Chick's sitting there. She's like, the world doesn't even know that I have must baby. So she's like, you know, and so none of my hormones are normal. Guess I'll go on social media and she just starts like relationship posting, and she's like, oh, well, the cowboys are getting ready to out us. So I just want everyone to know that I have must baby. And because it's so abrupt and I have to get ahead of this thing, I did a whole ass photo shoot with New York Post and I'm gonna send tweets out like why haven't we heard from you, baby daddy? What's going on? And then to go ahead and delete them. And there's a bunch of other random stuff there, like that was some I'm sorry, ladies, that was some That was some typical jealous woman stuff right there. I'm not I'm not putting Musk off the hook here, but like that's Jerry Springer drama. And then you connect that with everything that's going on. It's just crazy. That's not what I expected this weekend. Because there's a little b roll of some other woman who's not you getting in the world. Everyone knows that she's got must baby, So you got to go ahead and get it out there into the ethos and then and then post a bunch of insane tweets that they just look unhinged. She even posted one after because I think everyone realized that, like, hey, you know what you look. You look a little unhinged here. I don't know if that's a good look. And it was just so bad. Where is this thing? Because then she tries to get funny with it. Uh, let's see here. I don't even know where. Oh here it is. Yeah, she posts a picture of Zelensky and she goes, can you believe the nerve of this gold digger? I'm like, oh, oh, somebody told you that that was a thing that was funny, and that was people wouldn't think you're insane anymore. But no, it just reminded me of all the stuff that you had posted earlier. What are we doing here? Man? All right? Seven forty one Cacoda radio program. So we got started with that. Then I played one of those protest songs and a once you got mad and I told you about this Canadian woman. It's like, Hey, I'm gonna go to the Turks and I'm gonna like manhandle a shark. So it gets into proper frame or whatever for the selfie I want to take and the shark eats both her hands. And here's the other thing too, And I forgot to mention this, this isn't This isn't some eighteen year old. This woman's fifty five. I'm not fifty five yet, but I know that, Like you're swimming around, you see this big old, toothy shark that you probably shouldn't try to pose it. That's the thing I know. Ross you don't even like the beach. Do you know not to do that?
Speaker 2: You know not to do that, right, I'd probably avoid that, correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And this woman's fifty five, she's done. An eighteen year old who got it. And I went to an all inclusive in a country where I can drink at eighteen. So I'm just hammered.
Speaker 2: Because when you first hear the story, that's sort of what you assume. You assume.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's unfair, and I apologize.
Speaker 2: Raise some spoiled bra eighteen year old that turks and caicos. Right, yeah, I'm gonna go take a picture with the shark and put on.
Speaker 1: The parents time share, right. Probably nobody making some bad decisions.
Speaker 2: You're fifty five, Come on, fifty five, you.
Speaker 1: Made it this long with both your hands. Now you got to really figure out that Siri thing. And let me tell you, now they got some of this AI stuff. You realize just how awful Siria is. I was driving back from Beaufort the other day. I was trying to get Siri to just do something very simple. Oh, we don't have the ability to do.
Speaker 2: That thing, Surrey, he's an idiot.
Speaker 1: Now, yes, absolute lron can't do anything. It's annoying. I can't remember what it was. I was just so shocked that it wouldn't do it. I can turn wait, I can have I can I can have all the Nazis made into Chinese women with the single command over at chapter GPT. And you can't tell me the movie start time? What are you doing? That's not helpful. So that that's where we're at. Oh and uh, also we dominate hockey too, dude. That was the most crazy patriotic thing that I didn't realize really that I wanted to see that. I'm glad I got to saw see this. So this four nations tournament got Finland, Sweden, the US, Canada plus you know, we got a little beef going right now. And so what they do They go out, they figure out how to fight each other in ten snow and nine seconds three different times.
Speaker 3: Now we're nine seconds in, we're going to fight two by the wee seconds and another one one second later. Now the center of the end center can't break going JT.
Speaker 2: Miller.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so we had to play can't and know what? Now we got to meet in the finals. That was in Montreal. A lot of that beef got rolling because they were booing the national anthem at the beginning. Oh yeah yeah. And then we go out and we beat them three to one. What's up now, Canadia? And we get to play them again? We get and it's the finals? And do you know where the finals are taking place? You want some must sye TV? Do you know where the finals are taking place? Boston? But if you met the fans there.
Speaker 2: I'm sure it'll be completely civilized.
Speaker 1: I'm sure everyone will be completely sober. It's in Boston. Crap, Now, you gotta be rooting for Boston. But but I want the scumbaggery, right, I want those videos of like Bruins five hundred, like where the five hundred level seats are, where these fans are just so drunk they're beating each other up even though they're wearing the same Jersey. I want that arena filled with those knuckleheads. I want the worst example of sports fans on the planet in the city that is known for him to deliver. Get them out there telling the Canadians said something about their mom. It was really bad. Some about the flower and you got a roller in it to find something. I don't know what's up. I can't believe they would say that about your mom. Austin fans, you're gonna put up with that. That's gonna be crazy. And the tickets are going through the roof. Man. Absolutely, that's Thursday, by the way, that's so. Yeah. We had a couple of days tost on this thing. Raced agent from the Weather Channel. You suddenly a hockey fan, now, okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I did not watch it live, but then I started hearing about it. When I saw the high, I had chill. So I'm sorry I was, and I am not except for hockey. I am not the scuffle like kind of fighting kind of thing. But I think it just comes naturally with the hockey thing. Yeah, it's a it's a hot Can you imagine what the rating is gonna be Thursday night because I'm gonna be watching It's gonna be.
Speaker 1: I think the only thing would be bad ship about half the fan base from Philly. I'm talking the real Philly dirt bags.
Speaker 5: Right, you should send the best.
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, this job or the worst, Right.
Speaker 5: Somebody's gotta do it right exactly. But yeah, it's listen. I don't like I said, except for hockey. We had a fight once in a football game in high school and my old man is dead against any kind of fighting on the football field. He goes, you do it with your play, end of the game. And there was a fight and I got involved in it. My dad came out onto the field, it's on videotape, grab me by the back of the shoulder pads or ripped me off the guy that I was on. And from that point forward it was like, no, we lost seven to six.
Speaker 1: Now were you winning the fight? I don't know.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, I was on. Yeah, I was on top of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now he's your dad also a giant.
Speaker 5: Uh yes? His nickname was the Hulk. Oh so yeah, And when he played football in high school he was thunder and his brother was Lightning. So and basically told you know, I'm going off at ten, He told the University of iowa take my brother with me or I'm not coming. So they took him both. Oh wow, Yeah, he was pretty and I don't know what happened after that he played. I don't want to know anyway, So I digress. Do have some important stuff to tell you. Watch his advisories warnings up. Yeah, people are going nuts. And here's the scoop. Most of the triangle. In the triad, not a lot of precipitation accumulating light a coding to maybe up to an inch of either freezing rain or snow. But it could be enough as we go on through tomorrow and tomorrow night could be enough to accumulate and cause some slick travel. Really again, remember that last event we had where we had the heaviest snow to the east and northeast as you go east of you know, Wilson into Wilson County, Wayne County, Edgecombe County and northeast to that winter storm mornings where they may get several inches of snow. So although we'll get snow maybe an inch or so in and around the try It and the Triangle, it looks like they'll be heavier snow to the northeast. I'm not saying there's not gonna be problems because temperatures are gonna be near freezing tomorrow and it's gonna be tomorrow afternoon, tomorrow evening, especially after the sun goes down, so plan for that. But there will be heavier snow totals to the northeast, four maybe even six inches up near southeast Virginia, northeastern parts of North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Okay, ah, it's just like who's gonna close schools first?
Speaker 5: And yeah, they probably off schedule, and yeah.
Speaker 1: All right, well we'll wait for snow apocalypse. We'll talk to you nour Thank you, sir. Sounds good, all right, So there you go, trying to get a beat on with these ticket prices have actually jumped to it's gonna be all right, so wait, hold on, all right, So the tickets which initially sold and this is for just for decent tickets, this would be like two hundred level two hundred and thirty seven, so they weren't cheap to start with. Tickets now for the finals in Boston are averaging thirteen hundred dollars a ticket, so not yes, so I want I want the scumbagg yars drunkest of fans who are also going to be irritated. They spent thirteen hundred dollars, so they'll try to drink themselves into acceptance and then game on, Baby, let's do this thing, all right? Seven forty nine? Hang on, all right, Well, let's go and grab a couple of calls. In this segment, Boston Paul should have known who's got we taken?
Speaker 16: Who's got we taken?
Speaker 1: Then?
Speaker 16: You know, I haven't been to a good hockey game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, when you say it like that, I can't. I would love to be seen with you in public pronouncing hockey like.
Speaker 16: You know, back in the day, you know, hockey games what they didn't play with helmets, you know, and they would fight. They would fight until there was blood.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 16: Now it's like they you know, once they hit the ice, the refs come over and break it up. The rest used to hang out on the sideboards until it was over.
Speaker 14: You know.
Speaker 1: They let him go the first fight that the first couple of fights there, they kind of let them roll with. I think maybe they get it out of their system. The problem is no, no, no, I want to be clear. Those fine fans of Boston there's no chance that they start booing the Canadian anthem is there.
Speaker 16: I don't want the Canadians in Boston too.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 16: Watching that that was like watching an episode of a slap shot there with the handsome brothers, you know that.
Speaker 1: I like, you get those three out there absolutely sor right, So you you want to have you just wanted to go sideways?
Speaker 16: Huh oh yeah yeah? Especially I mean it would have been better for the old Boston got new guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well it's just it's yeah, it goes back to and thanks for the call their bust, and Paul goes back to like when we beat the Pakistanian are Indian Creek good team? Right? Everyone's like, how did that? Because that's their thing for Canada, that's their thing. Bro, Will, what's up? Hey?
Speaker 6: I was just thinking, wouldn't it be great if they could hear? We got an invite for President Trump to be in Boston on Thursday night?
Speaker 1: I mean maybe I don't know he got they were so mad at him for going to Daytona right now, Sirs, they're very.
Speaker 6: Upset, but I think the fans would enjoy that one. And also just another quick topic last week, Trump derangement syndrome. I'm gonna send you a video maybe later today, as me entring into Chapel Hills for the first time, he was triggered, I believe by my buffer stickers.
Speaker 1: Well you should, dude, they have serious they have just resident serial killers. There they were there.
Speaker 6: You guys have a great day. Thank you very much to.
Speaker 1: Keep you safe, sir. All right, thank you. I'm trying to keep you safe, sir. No, not gonna be Elon's baby Mama drama. Not going to be even CBS News, who in their never any quests to decide that anything Trump likes must be literally hitler. And and when you always play it like that, you find yourself having to do things like say that this was the reason the Nazis. Did you know, we're able to do what they did.
Speaker 7: Well, he was standing in a country where free speech was weaponized to.
Speaker 1: Talking about advance there in Germany. All right, a little bit of context there.
Speaker 7: Well, he was standing in a country where free speech was weaponized to kentuct a genocide. Right, and he met with the head of a political They were all free speech that has far right views.
Speaker 1: That's what he did. They free speech. The Gypsies and the Jews and the the people who were disabled. They free speeched them prisoners who wore loved free speech in them. Oh yeah, man, all of with the free speech, the heinous, heinous thing there. And then now you're CBS and you're making that argument because your lunatics, because your TDS is showing, because there's nothing else you can do. So yeah, it's a little bit of everything. So that talking point this morning, though none of that. It's Donald Trump is making the planes crash. This would have never happened under mayor Pete. So you get Secretary Duffy and Donald Trump out there, just Clive, you want a plane crash, you get a plane crash, and you get a plane crash, even though technically this one's crashed in Canada originally the same type of aircraft though the CJS man the embraers, but no, a commuter flight from Minneapolis to Canada ended up upside down.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: So the flight which was attempting to land, well it wasn't attempting to and I mean it did land kind of at Pearson Airport, which is in Toronto. There's video that's emerged. You see it coming in. It does a little flare that they do right where the nose comes up just a little before the back wheels touch, and then you know, then anyone's been on a plane, you know how it works. Then once those touch, the front wheel touches, and then all of a sudden, it's beta boys, right, You get that that firm slow down, and at that moment when the tires touch, it's like the landing gear, it just gives out. I don't know if he hit the runway too hard, it had not locked into place, but you see it, and then you see its sparks fly, likely from the landing gear and then the belly of the plane. And plus it's windy and you're and you're moving at you know, one hundred and seventy miles an hour whatever those things land at, and those whole hosts of things just flips the plane upside down. The fact that nobody was killed pretty amazing. Must be Donald Trump's fault, obviously. REPS Representatives Swollwell, who if remember, wanted to threaten you with nukes that one time he said, no president has had more planes crashed in their first month in office than Donald Trump. Maybe not the first month, but you know, if you really want to do that, you want to talk about plane crashes early on in somebody's term. I feel like, we don't even have to go back that far if you want to be a jerk about it. But what does Donald Trump have to do with that? The plane was landing in Canada. The US part of it worked fine, pop you know, it took off at the Humphrey terminal. I think they're still around the Humphrey, got up in the air, made it all the way to Canadian airspace. That's where it crashed. But no, that's the talking point. And then the story, the cause is your story, and I don't know, we'll see is what happened to the gold? Where's the gold? So are we going to do this again? Because this is the whole thing they did back in the seventies and it was kind of a big deal. I remember watching a documentary on this where they wanted to go and they wanted to look at the gold. And they've always taken the attitude where they're like, yeah, I don't care who you are, mister president or member of Congress or whatever, you don't get to look at the gold. And back in the seventies they're like, hey, you know what, we should probably go see. We should probably go see if the gold's there. People want to know about stuff with the gold. And then there's this contingent, this group that was able to go in there. You had a handful of journalists that were selected, you had a handful of lawmakers, and there's video of them walking around there picking it up, clowning around with it. They're like, hey, look at this room. Wow, this room's crazy. Oh you think this room's crazy, wait to see the next room, and it was crazier. They holding it. Wow, this is heavy. And then even with all of that video, people still went on conspiracy. There's whole videos that made about that little bit the video that emerged, which is obviously seventies quality cameras, where they're like, that's not gold, that's lead painted gold. Did they do any do they do any tests to determine it was gold? Right? People still didn't believe it. So now you have a group that kind of is being driven by rand Paul here saying, hey, you know what we should do for auditing the government, We should go see if the gold is there. And that's going to turn into a big fight.
Speaker 2: I've been hearing them talk about this on like Glenn Beck and Coast to Coast on time, Yeah, forever.
Speaker 1: What do you think do you think the gold's there were US?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's completely gone. Well the people and that's the big thing. They're like, oh, it's gone, but what if there's more then they're supposed to be.
Speaker 1: Well, this is where it gets interesting, because just because there's gold and Fort Knox doesn't mean it's the US. It's gold. We store precious metals for so all of these different countries, not necessarily a Fort Knox. We have a lot of storage facilities in New York and right.
Speaker 2: But that's another theory I see going around now. It's people are saying that the reason that we're not going in and showing it whatever isn't for security purposes. It's because we've been stealing gold across the globe and putting into into Fort Knox, Okay, and then we'd have to admit of our theft.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like they could probably work around that, just be like, oh, no, that's other countries gold. When they see the excess gold we are the US has said to have I believe it's eighty one hundred tons. Yeah, the United States according to uh uh well statistics is I guess according to the World Gold Council in twenty twenty four, currently sat on eighty one hundred tons of it. So how are you sure it's gone? How would you know that, mister Ross? Why would you you say? You were very definitive, You're like, oh, it's gone.
Speaker 2: Are you trying to say that I was involved in some sort of heist because it's I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm just well that that is a theory that could explain how you would know. You'd be like, ah, I know for sure?
Speaker 2: How do I know.
Speaker 1: Because it's all in my basement now? Because heist, But eighty one hundre tons, that'd be a hell of a heist.
Speaker 2: That's a lot of Mini Coopers.
Speaker 1: It's a ton of them. Do you get them all? So they're all the same. So the police are confused. Yeah, yeah, when was they wanted to look at the gold nineteen seventy four? No, but like, seriously, seriously, if you go in there and you show all the like people, it doesn't matter how many pictures you show. Do you think that that will sue the entirety of the internet.
Speaker 2: No, because one nineteen seventy four was forever ago. So they're saying that, you know, if the gold is missing or not there, then you know obviously that right.
Speaker 1: But what I'm saying is if they go, you'll never be able to cold document to the satisfaction of the Internet unless they could literally be in the room.
Speaker 2: Dude. It's the flat earth thing.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. He's referencing literally some flat Earth dude who they were like, all right, well, why don't we take any antarctica. All expense is pain and you can watch the sun never leave the horizon and just go into big circle around here. And they did. And the guy's like, oh my gosh, I was wrong, And so what did they do? Did they go, oh, you know what, this guy's a thought leader within the community. He's the one who we turned to for information on this flatter thing for years. What do you we should probably believe them, Do you think that's what? Do you think that's what the flat earth people did?
Speaker 2: No, they sort of went the other way where they're like, oh, you know, he's part of them, He's part of the Shadowy Cabal.
Speaker 1: And they probably paid him at Fort Knocks Gold. He's a sellout, Yeah, sold out for the gold from Fort Knox. So yeah, I don't know that you're ever going to be going to get all of that. Plus do you also audit the other because like again some of our goal, not all of our gold reserves at Fort Knox, at Federal reserve facilities in New York, we start a ton of gold there, a lot of other countries gold. Basically, if you're a country that is coop worthy, chances are your precious metals live with us because of all the couan too much cooan bringing over here, plus not to not to mention and this is restart getting into the darker stuff. This is Russ was talking about the theory that maybe we have more gold than we should, maybe we have the wrong kind of gold. I'm talking like you know, je teeth kind of stuff, right. But they're like, hey, what's all this, what's all this German bullion from the nineteenth white what's going on here? Or priceless art that is mentally trackable that they've been looking for that disappeared during those times. There's a lot of theories that there might be stuff there that they shouldn't have, that they should have immediately said no, we're not going to store your obvious literal spoils of a genocide so that's some of the theories there. So I don't know. I would expect them to do a lot of kicking and screaming, but I don't know that you'll ever get in like if even if the currently every vault in Fort Knox just has like big iou stack like dumb and dumber, remember dumb and dumber with all the IOUs for everything, Like if you go into the Fort Knox and all of them are like that, you'll never see that. That's where they're gonna move. The lead painted his gold in there and it ran Paul unless he's walking around with a test kit. I don't know that anything comes with it.
Speaker 2: Right, you're looking for that like Heraldo opening the vault moment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not gonna happen, even if it's right now currently just a stack of IOUs, a bunch of people going, what are we gonna do? You're not going to see that. There's not a chance, So I guess get excited if you want, But I wouldn't hold your breath on any of this stuff, all right, eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four Well that okay, Well we'll get into more of it. We'll get into much more of it. Including hollywoods they're doing an update to a movie. I'm not sure. I'm a big fan of this, and the New York Times had quite the peace over the weekend. I just need to figure out the math here so I can be super not racist right now. The New York Times magazine did a big piece that helps helps you to understand how you can achieve super not being racist just in just a few easy steps. I'll explain next coming up k C O DA radio program. So that's interesting. Huh, what do you do in that situation where somebody's explaining the new Kennedy assassination theory too?
Speaker 2: I like that though I had not heard that one.
Speaker 1: That's great.
Speaker 2: Oh you've never heard that before.
Speaker 1: I never heard that one before. So I explained this to the audience, like we're two, So what was what's the what's the hot new theory?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: The theory is that JFK was assassinated by by accidental discharge in the front seat of the of the of the car.
Speaker 1: So the other because that person was shot too, right, because the governor was shot Kennedy was shot.
Speaker 2: Right, I don't think it was the governor. There was another secret service today not.
Speaker 1: A governor, no, no, no, but that that was an agent though. That was the agent that was wounded right there. So so then I thought, so that's what we're talking like, the theory is basically pulp What happened to pulp fishing with Marvin?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: They shut Marvin in the head? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah. As a matter of fact, they did.
Speaker 2: If you go back and watch the Zupperter film, they say, there's a certain portion of it where you can see it looks like the somebody in the front seat their gun goes off accidentally and shoots Jfkin this.
Speaker 1: Whole time, didn't mean to shoot Marvin, just happened. Try to have a nice conversation with them.
Speaker 2: Right, So the government sort of did all these years covering it up. It's like they called him the wolf.
Speaker 1: Well I was just gonna ask, who's the wolf in this?
Speaker 2: George w George Bush, Oh okay, the older one, yes, yeah, George sr.
Speaker 1: Oh I didn't We're going with the nightclub owner right there, kind of like a bad mister wolf right comes in. It's like, ah, you shoot Lee Harvey Oswald, that'll cover it up. And then yeah himself gets arrested. So all right, Well, anyway. Nah, you just gotta let that play out. Listen to that bad boy. A couple things. One, I'm not sure how this works. Maybe somebody in law enforcement could help me. Uh the was this guy's name Allie Gordon, who is a lineman for the Baltimore Ravens. Let's see here, I'm sorry, no, no, no, no, I'm sorry all no, not Alli All Gordon's the other guy in the story. Ben Cleveland is the guy's name, all right, he's not he's uh, he's kind of bounced around and then ended up with Baltimore. But uh so he got it, got himself a little dewey, got himself a little dewey. Uh, let's see where was he was in Georgia? I think he's originally from Georgia. Yeah, but plays for the Ravens. Obviously they're in the off season. And I got pulled over for d y and according to police, blew a point one seven eight. But the guy also is six six, three sixty. He's a big dude. So is point one seven eight even drunk for somebody like that?
Speaker 16: Right?
Speaker 1: That whole theory, right, that you got one hundred pound you know, little college cheerleader chick, and they got threehundred and sixty pound lineman. Is point oh eight really the point of intoxication because well let me let me explain the math to you. So according to and again this is just you know, there's one of these internet charts. It doesn't mean it's accurate. They would estimate that this dude would have had to consume in the course of three hours sixteen beers, which I know sounds a little crazy, but also like that was that was a small road trip for Andre the Giant.
Speaker 2: I would ever watch it. I was just thinking about Andre the Giant. That's what I was going to say, right, if you think about it like that perspective, Like when you're that big, he would like drink like three cases of beer and be fine. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They told a story about where they were literally there was a short drive somewhere in Florida, and he got like a twenty four pack for the road and finished it.
Speaker 3: All.
Speaker 1: Right, Hey, how many of you are rationally angry over a day off, even if you didn't get the day off. How many of you are just like, oh, President's Day. I know some of you because you're like, go, why are you guys not on the radio? Well, because it's company holiday. So when your boss says, hey, could you not come into work tomorrow, but we'll still pay you, most people are like, yeah, I'm on that. But not over at MSNBC, they were big mad. Oh President's Day? Oh no, what are we going to do with that? Listen? Listen to these two idiots.
Speaker 4: All right, so the headline here is Presidential historian says President's Day is ridiculous.
Speaker 7: We should scrap it.
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Wait, wait, hold on, So Presidential historian says that President's Day is dumb. The thing that literally is the thing that he's an expert in, so much that you're quoting him.
Speaker 2: Okay, it is a little bit silly.
Speaker 17: I mean, we have had some real duds, so I'm not sure we really want to be celebrating all presidents. And the tradition actually comes from celebrating birthdays, which is a celebration that we inherited from celebrating the King.
Speaker 1: Now, don't get me wrong, you know how I feel about actually celebrating birthdays because some of you have made a joke about it. But what are you talking about? So President's Day is is actually the King? And then that's why that's why we did it. We only the only time we celebrate Ross. Can you think of another time in history where somebody's birthday has mattered historically to people going forward that wasn't though they might be the king of kings in reality, still wasn't a king in in the in the uh the the more literal sense, can you think of anybody whose birthday we have long celebrated who maybe wasn't an actual physical king on earth that might predate this whole tradition trying to pretend just happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think of one. Yeah, okay, think one.
Speaker 1: Think of a guy on that one time in the Middle East there, Okay, please keep going with your lunacy.
Speaker 17: I'm just not sure that that's exactly what we want. Yeah, I mean, I just I'm not sure that we necessarily want to celebrate the people. I think that we want to have a certain respect for the office.
Speaker 2: I totally get that, and some.
Speaker 17: Have done exelbordinary things, but by celebrating all of them, I do think it causes us to think of the president as somehow other, when in reality they are a citizen just like everyone else.
Speaker 4: So I mentioned this earlier in the show The Idea that Trump posted something just over the weekend where he quoted Napoleon Bonaparte esque saying he who saves his country does not violate any law. Feels like exactly the example of what you're saying we should push against. Yeah, that's exactly right.
Speaker 17: I mean, I think if we think of a president as someone to celebrate just because they exist, which is what the king was, and that's why they celebrated the king's birthday, then you kind of it does evolve into that argument that they can do no wrong.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Perfect, So it's celebrating ones that people exist just purely for the purpose of celebrating the exists as a problem. Huh.
Speaker 2: We couldn't have a holiday or even dare I say, an entire month that celebrate to one group of people because existing, Yeah, right, because some of them aren't weren't good. Are you saying all of them or were good because some of them were not good?
Speaker 1: That's a good point, right, don't But we don't do that.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 2: You couldn't have one day or one month.
Speaker 1: Or about also in addition to a month, also seemingly a week within each of the other months, right to do the same thing, right, right? Yeah? Yeah, so we shouldn't do those. We shouldn't do those. Also, I'm sorry you had to work, maybe get better at you know, in the pool there at MSNBC. But can people just have a day off because you know, we can't do the President's day because have you seen who the president is? You guys want to Barack Obama's birthday to be a thing they passed. There's legislation, not that it passes or does anything. You don't get me wrong, it's not people we're going to add Trump, but those people are just trolling you. And to Ross's point, so Black History Month done, Pride Month done? What am I gonna do in October? And we can't do the Women's month? So I could watch my favorite NFL players who aren't gonna win me a super Bowl probably in my lifetime ever, run around in pink shoes. Can you imagine not having the pink shoe game for your team with the ribbons and stuff? Oh man? Because that's literally the argument you just made. You clowning yourself. And I'm here for all of it. Absolutely. You know why, because I am going to be the most not racist person ever Because New York Times just gave me the cheat code. This is an actual. It's an actual. That's a good point, Martin Luther King, That's a good point. It's right there in the name. Why are you trying to cancel this man? All right? Back to New York Times. Here's the head line, as a white man, can I date women of color to advance my anti racism? What the magazines is your magi York Times magazine? The magazine's ethicist. You guys have an ethicist. Of course you do ethicist columnists on interracial dating as a socio politic strategy. Okay, how many black chicks do I have to hook up with? Just give me what's the number? Because that's what you're saying here. So if I want to so the more I rosterwe what is the number? How many black women do I have to date to become super not racist? Because they don't give me a number in here, and I just need a damn number.
Speaker 2: Are you so you're looking for like a weight?
Speaker 1: Well that's what I said. Okay, So is it volume in the sense of number of women? Is it longevity of the relationship or is it is it pounds?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 1: Is it pure? Because if it is, like, can I just hook up with the rapper. I can't put her in the car. But and by the way, how come every video or picture of her going, hey, I can fit in this car? Is her not all the way in the car? Have you noticed that she never got the door closed?
Speaker 2: And if you couldn't see part of her, you wouldn't know she was in there, right, you'd be like her head.
Speaker 1: In her arm resting on the door, you know, the window down. But she doesn't do that, and it's like she's like got her butt, got it jammed up in there. It's like, see I fit And I'm like, okay, well, why don't you drive just one hundred feet? Proved proved to me that this is working out. So but going back to the math, so I could that could be a one and done right there if I survive. I think you get that Peter Griffith, King of the you know, get in trouble here. I just want to know how it works. So one five hundred pound wrapper that can't fit in a lift, even though she's probably look, look, I got my butt in the car counts. It's some weird tag thing. So that just that that'll that. But that's a hell of a thing to try what if you don't make it? Now you're not racist, but you're also not alive? Could you and I roll over on you and you can't breathe and that's the end of you. But at least you didn't die racist, and that's what's important. Yeah, So in the article they actually suggest that one of the best Also they say this is something that people who are racist can do. Are you successfully closing the deal on hooking up with black women if you are actually racist? I guess if one of them's got some weird like submission kink, maybe what kind of horrible pickup lines? Are you going to the star bar and throwing down? Man? I don't feel like that's gonna work for you. So now that's an even harder h'll for you to climb, Man, No pun intended going back to the wrapper there. And I don't know how about this other thing where I thought, maybe if you want to date people, you should do so because you're genuinely interested in them, whether they're black or not. And also, how many points do I get for a Latina or an Asian woman?
Speaker 17: Like?
Speaker 1: Is there weighted points for this weird article that you thought was necessary to put out? How does that work? The gypsy worth twenty five percent. I need to know the answer here. The article doesn't have the answers. How transactional you are you suggesting people go man? But I guess there must still be an audience for this or they wouldn't put it out. Don't know? All right, A forty three Cacoda radio program thinking of a speaking of things are going to put out? Maybe Raced Agent have an emotional reaction to this. The Goonies too, it's up and running really yeah, good Warner Brothers and now it's Friday that they're doing a Goonies too, like, because I know you were probably wondering what happened to what's guy up to?
Speaker 5: Believe It? I don't think I saw that movie, believe it or not?
Speaker 1: The Goonies?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, No, I don't think I did.
Speaker 2: We always forget that raised like a ten years behind us. No, yeah, because there's been a bunch of stuff like that in the eighties where you're like, yeah, I don't recall. So maybe your eighties were just crazy. I don't know.
Speaker 5: No, yeah, yeah, if I saw it, it wasn't It wasn't memorable for me. Let me put it there I'm not sure I saw it, but it wasn't like, oh wow, Goonies too was coming back. Well, like I said, I could watch Empire. I could watch Empire strikes back every day, so I was more gonna fall.
Speaker 1: They may screw this whole thing up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it can't come up with anything better. It's always like, let's do a sequel, or let's do another Rocky or another Rambo. I saw it like on Netflix, or is like another Rambo? Like I don't even know that movie existed.
Speaker 1: What do you mean another Rambo?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know. There's an older I stopped watching after three.
Speaker 1: Well those the last one he did, like in the Jungles Uh huh really maybe that's the one.
Speaker 5: Maybe that's the one where they just released it to Netflix.
Speaker 1: But yeah, all right, all.
Speaker 5: Right, well, well we'll talk about it.
Speaker 1: We talk about Goonies Elsewhereyeah, you talked about how you're trying to kill everyone with weather, so yeah, we'll do that.
Speaker 5: It's speaking of confused. I mean, there are numerous advisories and watches up and mornings. You got winter storm mornings east of the triangle. That's for the heavier accumulating snowfall looks like to be north of forty and northeast of the triangle, where some of the heavier snow may fall, maybe threed up to four or five inches, some may see six and then triangle back towards the west of the triad winter weather advisories and winter storm watches. I imagine everybody will probably be under an advisory today. Not too bad of a day, seeing some clouds to the west to come in, but other than that, upper forties tonight thirty and then tomorrow we'll see some of that snow, may mix it a little, sleep into Tomorrow evening and early Thursday. Try it to the triangle. About one to three inches by Thursday morning of snow and sleet accumulating. So yes, it will be enough, and temperatures will dip below freezing, especially after sunset tomorrow. So tomorrow, late into Tomorrow night and early Thursday, I'm gonna be a little slippery on the roadway, so travel cautiously. That's the way it looks right now. Some sun and some melting tomorrow or Thursday afternoon into the mid thirties, burn the teens Friday morning, sun mid upper thirties on Friday, still cold, a slow recovery through the weekend, but no more precipitation after early Thursday morning, probably right on through Monday at least, so we get a little quieter, but we stay cold, but a gradual warm up, but the windows really tomorrow afternoon into Tomorrow night and early Thursday for the worst of the weather.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I do appreciate it, Thank you very much. We'll chat for here. Okay, all right, coming up on the show, O, Jeff Bellinger. I was going to ask Jeff about goonies, but he's off this week. Scott Carr will be filling in. We'll chat with Scott next here on CaCO Day radio program. Scott Carr though, filling in this week, Scott, What do you got today? Head there?
Speaker 11: CAC got some stocks to watch. They include Constellation brands. They market and make beer, wine and spirits like Corona and Medello and Domino's pizza another stock to watch after Berkshire Hathaway chief Warren Buffett disclosed over the weekend a new position in Constellation and added to his company stakes in Domino's. Domino shares higher on that news pre market by more than a percent, Constellation shears Hire by more than seven percent. Some local news Raleigh's High Park Village retail center just each about five points. They're going through some changes now. The Taste Small Plates and wine bar on Bernard Street they closed down last month. Now this new restaurant moving in called Stellar. They'll open soon. They've got some signage up city finally show that the owners planned some updates to that property. It's expected to open in mid March. And finally, Nike putting some big bets on Kim Kardashian. It was more than four decades ago Michael Jordan helped Nike become the name in sneakers. Now they're betting Kim Kardashian can do the same for women shapewear. Nike today announcing the creation of Nike Skims, a new brand in partnership with Skims, the shapewear Goliath company co founded by Kim Kardashian. And finally, casees on developments in further European isolation by Russia and the Trump administration. As the events unfold regarding peace talks between Russia and Ukraine, that's led to a rally in defense industry related stocks, and that's giving markets a lift even here now features up seventy two points, Nasdaq features hire by over one hundred points, s and P features higher by twenty four points.
Speaker 5: Case.
Speaker 1: So I just want to go back to this. So who is who can't even do a slam dunk? Who's now the spokesperson for Nike Kim Kardashian, I.
Speaker 2: Can't do a slam dunk.
Speaker 1: You can't know, you're laughing. I don't know you ever you ever seen her even rebound or shoot a free throw? Like? No, I don't know. But she's not selling sneakers.
Speaker 11: She's selling women shapewear.
Speaker 1: Yeah she did.
Speaker 11: I bet I bet she can fit into that.
Speaker 1: Sorry, ros said the thing that was in my brain. All right, yeah, no, no, no, you're right. All right. Thanks, thank you very much for the caller, for the call, Thank you very much for the report there. I'm sorry. I'm trying not to get fired. Scott Carter from a Bloomberg. That's right.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean to the paint.
Speaker 1: I said something, She'll take it due to the paint, an NBA due to the paint. That's clear. That is clear.
Speaker 2: Yes, we I mean SHO was good at that. Charles Barkley and you box out in the paint. Right, Yeah, that was the thing, right, that's all I meant.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm sorry the people think you meant something else. Yeah, look has Look does her family have deep ties with the NBA? Yes, that is that is clear. It is a family, big fans, big fans of the sport. There no question. But okay, all right, whatever. If it makes you buy a shapewear from from Nike, then I guess Nike made the right decision. It just you know, for some of us, it just seems a little weird. Man, that's all. Did not see it coming. By the way, here's something mouse you don't see coming. Igloo is recalling more than a million coolers over finger amputations. What is going on here? Our fingers literally getting amputated. So this is the ninety court. Wait, hold on, I might have this cooler the tailgate one. Is this the it's the toe and roll. I don't know. It's very familiar. Yeah, with the bigger handle over there, because the little aren't in this little thing that comes out and you can use as a tray. This might be the cooler I own.
Speaker 2: I have the poverty beach roller three thousand.
Speaker 1: Nothing rolls on the beach. It's such that's so bad. I remember Kevin Campbell on one of those little beach but yee cards with the big tires, and it was just it's almost so much work.
Speaker 2: It's awful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you've used it because you stayed in the condo there that you guys used to. Yeah, it doesn't roll anywhere. I don't know. Apparently twelve people I don't misuse the cooler or whatever and got their fingers amputated. Well that's I guess it's nice though. If you do get your fingers amputated, right, how convenient is that? What are you supposed to do?
Speaker 2: Ross?
Speaker 1: You know what you're supposed to do? If you amputate your fingers, what are you supposed to do? You get the fingers put them on ice there? It is what happens if you're putting your fingers from your left hand in there. Hear me out.
Speaker 2: I thought you were supposed to go like, yeah, well you do that first.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Blood everywhere