Speaker 1: Yesterday afternoon in downtown Denver, there was another vibrant car fire at fifteenth A. Maazi. You know what, in all the years I worked in downtown Denver, I never saw a car fire over the decades. Strange per usual. Instead of going after Colorado Governor's Jared Poulis for sanctuary state laws, Kyle Clark, of course blames his normal scapegoat yep Republican women. I wonder if the Sundance Festival is rethinking moving to Boulder, Colorado. If they are, I'm sure Polus and Jonah Goose will make sure Boulder gets cleaned up for the Sundance Festival, not for the Colorado citizens or Boulder residents, just for you know, tax money.
Speaker 2: Hey there, Michael, is there anything new or different though the Colorado father and you being someone in the know, is there any truth to Ukraine hitting a bridge of some circumstance in Russia? I don't know what the reporting is on that, and hopefully you could tell us more about either of those, Mike.
Speaker 3: Every time I see Governor Pullis I see in my mind Elmer Fudd grassed with doctor Evil?
Speaker 4: Is it just be hey? Great choice? Dragon Queen's Radio Gaga can't go wrong with that song. Let me add another one to the playlist, Pink Floyd's Another Brick in the Wall Part two. We don't need no education. Never mind the teachers, Hey, PBS, Hey, NPR, lead the taxpayers alone. All in all, you're just another brick in the wall.
Speaker 3: The Congressman just proved guns are the problem. It's the person.
Speaker 5: So all the background checks are not going to cover a flamethrower.
Speaker 3: Who can't get to have done at all than any deed.
Speaker 5: Morning boys, Hey Mike, well done, because you took the words right out of my brain. Why is it always on the victim to do everything possible to de escalate a situation? Why is it on us to run away from somebody threatening us? We were all raised in a time where you can't always walk away from a conflict. Sometimes you're going to have to fight, So why blame the victim? Have a great day.
Speaker 1: I find it extremely odd that Senator Lindsey Graham visits Ukraine so much. Some reports say he's gone at least five times since the war started. Other reports say he's visited Ukraine nine times in total, and last time he went with Senator Richard Blumenthal. They supposedly had outrageous hotel bills. It doesn't seem like he's focused on I don't know the US.
Speaker 6: I saw a story that said the Colorado Civil Rights Commission has ruled that the Masterpiece Cake Shop will be required to bike Mohammed Solomon an antifata cake satire.
Speaker 7: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Disney just laid off hundreds of employees in their movie division. Do you think there's any correlations that they just spent hundreds of millions of dollars on the Woke Snow White movie and it lost hundreds of millions of dollars. Now, I'm sure those two are not correlated at all. And by the way, it's probably one of the worst movie losses in history.
Speaker 8: Ay Brownie, my ar fifteen's listening to your program this morning. It doesn't like the idea that just because it looks like a weapon of war, that it is a weapon of war. When did we start judging our weapons by the way they look.
Speaker 7: Michael, this woman in Greeley who escaped the man with the gun and the facial tattoos, who was asking for money, it's good things she got away from him because he could have been in theory MS thirteen or something like that. A lot of those MS thirteen GAG members have copious facial tattoos. And it's a good things she got away because he may have been sent her to kill her.
Speaker 9: Michael, it sounds like we actually could use some new legislation. How about if you take somebody's life and an act of self defense that you are not found to be criminally liable for, you should be protected from a civil suit for a wrongful death thoughts.
Speaker 7: Michael, don't you know that that particular weapon.
Speaker 8: Is called a boogeyman?
Speaker 7: I'm fifteen, Michael, I believe I just heard you say nuculi. I have never heard that uttered before. It's kind of like fingernails on a chockboard. Nuclei, please try to say nuclei.
Speaker 8: Did I hear that news report?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: The Rockies beat the Marlins in Florida?
Speaker 8: How the hell does that happen?
Speaker 1: Good morning, Michael and Dragon, that's your favorite jew Gooper.
Speaker 3: I don't know about penguin poop.
Speaker 5: I know that Matt Guama is excellent, excellent, excellent fertilizer to grow eat.
Speaker 8: My friend Tolmina helpen date.
Speaker 7: Michael's research that shows that the penguin poop is actually helping reduce climate change, would indicate that maybe the next step should be, Hey, where are the penguins lacking that used to be in abundance? And maybe they shoul should the scientists should figure out places that need reintroduction of the penguin. Michael, people are so incredibly shortsighted. I saw a test little Why with a sticker on the back that says we love zero emissions, not a lawn zero missions. Where does that happen? Cerly doesn't happen with electric vehicles?
Speaker 1: Mike.
Speaker 10: If the poop of a few hundred thousand penguins is good for the environment, then what about the poop for more than five hundred million chickens in the United States at any given time, which is also loaded with ammonia? Is that figured into anybody's model?
Speaker 9: I have to love this new and improved iHeartRadio app that constantly crashes, forcing you to rewatch a thirty second ad before you can get back to the stream.