Speaker 1: Hey, look, he said, hey, look, he said hey, look, he said hey, hey, hey hey.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the snart Tag.
Speaker 3: You're about to teach your bodies.
Speaker 4: Glazed by the great Chris Ray, guys, Derek black Bet, and Tom Sweet. Sit back and prepare for some shit. Sit back and prepare for some glazing.
Speaker 5: Brady.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm. Oh gross, there's too many sour worms.
Speaker 3: You're eating sour worms out of your bag. Oh yeah, I'm so good.
Speaker 6: I just I went to I went to Jojo had an interview today, and then right next to it it was a dollar store, a dollar tree, and I bought a batch of bullshit and like candy because it's like so cheap, and I was like, I don't need none of this.
Speaker 3: As I'm putting it in my basket. None of this, I don't need any of this is all purposeless. Welcome to the stark Tank Podcast. It is me Chris, it is him Sweeney, it is him Derek. Remember, you can jump on over to patreon dot com slash a snark tank. If you don't will kill you. You can jump on over there. Donate to some of the tears, contribute, get your questions asked on the show, get your name right at the end, and you know, by the merch.
Speaker 2: Stark tank got chopped for merch.
Speaker 3: I have a design that's about to go We'll not about to go live, but it's about to be pretty much done. That I'm pretty excited about. So you autistic and afraid I got So that'll be up by the time probably by the time definitely by the time free feeds here this.
Speaker 2: Uh and so.
Speaker 3: You know the you know, the winner of the contact we did. Yeah, So, like there was.
Speaker 6: A weird thing going on on our website where the the trucker hat like dude wants trucker hat right, they got at one and then the colors were just like not available. I was like, huh it is I was like, do I just need to enable some but like there was only there was like two or three enabled, and then when I went in to make more there was nothing. It was nothing there And I don't know if it's a thing at their warehouse, it's something is a problem. Weird thing was I was like, oh, I need to reach out to this guy and long story short, because he said, oh, if you can't do that, just I'll just do a scumbag shirt.
Speaker 2: I was like, cool, but the thing.
Speaker 6: Is when I went to put in his address for the shipping, he was so matter of fact about just putting here it is here. It's that when I'm like, okay, when I put it in, there's there's the exact same number and name, but a road and a street.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Guy.
Speaker 6: First cause the first email he just forgot to put his his address ad entirety, and then and then he replied with it and then now I'm like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: I was just like, I need to send this thing's been forever, bully, thank you for being awesome.
Speaker 2: Though no, he's great, like this more info friend. It was also just.
Speaker 3: My like, since the since uh, you are more in charge.
Speaker 2: Of the email, I just forget, like as I could have followed up a while ago, and I was like, I want to just put that. I got that done. Don't worry about it. It's I'm it's in.
Speaker 3: It's burning my brain now because I just I want to I'm gonna. I didn't know.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was the case. I didn't look into that. My apology well, because I was handling it, so it was you weren't supposed to do it. But I just forget that it's a thing, like when I checked my business email and like it's a it's a routine, and I forget about it starts all was like burn.
Speaker 3: It hit me last night.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh my, oh my goodness, it was exactly.
Speaker 3: It was that exactly. I fucking see that edited of uh finding Christian's wife or whatever. No douchebag. He does some of the clips. Oh oh yeah, And I mentioned like seeing it live on Sacred and he spliced the cliffs along with the superposed Gus exploding. Oh really that was good. You did scream. You talk about you screaming. You screamed it really it really was so shocking you yelled. I was like, holy shit, man.
Speaker 2: Really it actually was when you got the bug on stream and you yelled to the point the stream field.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right, when Lacey fed me a bug.
Speaker 2: That's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I haven't talked to her since.
Speaker 2: I haven't reached out, said, did you see that she appeared again? She's back on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, she she spawned.
Speaker 6: She was like, Yo, I'm fucking I'm certified this and I'm doing I was like, yo, you've been like grinding quietly and then like she was like spawning like a whole like establishment.
Speaker 3: Where she's actually doing useful things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was cool.
Speaker 3: You don't usually see that a lot of times.
Speaker 6: It's unfortunately like oh they're dead or on drugs somebody, like when you ever heard of someone a long time and then like something bad.
Speaker 3: Boy, she's been in school for a while, right of course, but I'm happy she's back.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Stuff good.
Speaker 3: And she was definitely one of that.
Speaker 6: She was one of the uh what would you call I guess people call that ship bread tube. She was probably like probably O G O O G O G and one of the few ones that finally understood that, hey, maybe I should maybe maybe I could talk to some of these people, you know, Like she was like maybe I should like talk, maybe I should know why he did a Mike Tyson I just like that was like Mike Tyson and j Level.
Speaker 2: It was like each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I couldn't nail.
Speaker 6: I was like I was actually going for Jay Leno and I was like that didn't come out right.
Speaker 3: It was the list had totally get this guy off, put the faith off.
Speaker 2: If I was twenty young, Dick Paul would have died. I would have killed that motherfucker would have beat him.
Speaker 3: Thill he flat may may license Classic Fella. Yeah yeah, what a champ, What a champ. He's dead now.
Speaker 2: It's a shame.
Speaker 3: That is disgusting. Who may license that? It's like the worst Dragon Ball fusion you could possibly imagine, like Mike Tyson and Jay Mike Tyson today and Ja today?
Speaker 2: Is this an ineffective creature? Do you think you can draw?
Speaker 3: I can't possibly. It's barely daylet.
Speaker 6: That's that actually looks like that, uh Dilbert dude, like the it's the other guy in Dilbert.
Speaker 3: Kind of I don't remem remember that guy. He kind of has the clown hair.
Speaker 2: I remember so little, My god, I do remember.
Speaker 3: It kind of looks like him a little. You actually, let me see if I can. The guy who invented Dilbert. It's a psycho guy. He's likes He's so funny. It's so funny though, because you imagine him drawing these little characters, just shouting slurs at himself.
Speaker 2: I just I can't imagine. I couldn't believe it is Dilbert. Kind of the basis where it got family guy from?
Speaker 3: Is that connection? No, I don't there's any connection. I mean family guys from a pilot that SETH McFarland did for Cartoon Network. Okay, a long time.
Speaker 2: It looks it looks similar to me, like it's just a guy in a tie. It's not really well, particularly like Gilbert and a little huttle Feller. I don't know Dilbert's little fellow, which is boss what I'm thinking of it. I'm thinking of his boss.
Speaker 3: He's a dog fella. Yeah, dog Burt. I'm not not even a joke. His name is. I believe that. Yeah, I didn't even register to me as a joke because it was too stupid, like you would have said, you would have said dog in word or something. Here's his boss, and look at you draw.
Speaker 2: Because it's not exactly but you can't.
Speaker 3: It's too overexposed on that side. Yeah, yeah, cut back and forth between the Karns. Look it's Albert h and then it's me.
Speaker 2: Like there's just like the eyes and like, yeah, yeah, there's a little bit h.
Speaker 3: Except mine's got his brain explode?
Speaker 2: How bad is that?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: How bad is having your brain exposed? Bad? Like? How bad?
Speaker 3: Though? I mean I mean under a controlled environment, I guess it wouldn't be too bad. Like in brain they do open brain surgery. Sometimes the people are still but they don't like the head. I've heard that. I don't know. This is one of those things where I could I should probably google it just see if it's true. But they said that, oh, you.
Speaker 2: Don't feel.
Speaker 3: Physical pain on your brain like say for like say, yeah, so if you got stabbed in your brain, like you wouldn't feel the knife in your brain.
Speaker 2: You would feel the knife going through your for you would for sure feel that. And to me that always sounded kind of absurd. But now when I uh taking TRT, I was actually surprised that when you're jamming the needle in your muscle, like like when it's going through the tissue, I don't feel anything. You don't feel anything anything.
Speaker 3: That kind of freaks me out. Well, it's just normal.
Speaker 6: One time I saw David Blaine doing that trick where he was putting like a needle or a screwdriver through his arm, and I was like, that looks like agony, and I think, really the trick is the only agon the agonizing part is truly is Yeah, when you start the tearing the skin, Yeah, he likes it.
Speaker 3: I'm such a bussy with this stuff, Like it's it doesn't make me queasy or sick, like I'm not gonna throw up, but like I hate like whenever I have to go get like blood work, none I get, I get livid, Like.
Speaker 2: I shake with anger because you're mad that they're taking your book, yeah, just like mine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well yes, but also I hate this and just like just the exposed nature of it. It's like here, here's my vital part and then they're just like tightening it. And then I'm so like you'recular.
Speaker 2: Though yeah, it was like I'm chunky. You can't seem like, oh my god, they.
Speaker 6: Zero zero gauge, fucking like just like we're gonna get it one way or another.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't like the imagery of it. Like there's something about looking at it go into my skin, into my vein that like makes me like it feels wrong. I feel like a capri sun.
Speaker 2: It's the kind of show when you realize like, oh ship, I'm my memories could all be wrong like that, we're like I'm so much less than I think I am. Right, you assume you're so much more than you like think about.
Speaker 3: Like humbling in a not beautiful way.
Speaker 6: I just look like the only part is the It's why I wish JoJo's horrible needles, Like she can get blood drawn, but she won't, like because I was like, hey, could you help me? Just jab me it because I I'm one of those people that do it the worst way possible. I do it slow because I need to be in control.
Speaker 2: I need no so like when it comes to like certain things like that, I need to uh, of course, when the nurse is doing it, go right ahead.
Speaker 3: They've done it a thousand times. I don't care.
Speaker 6: But like myself, the pain comes from if you accidentally nick like a vessel, yeah, or or like say like a vein, because you can because that ship the vein has so many nerve endings. When I'm like in my because I do it in my shoulder and then so every once in a while you kind of like and I get so angry.
Speaker 2: I get angry, but I'm pacified as a human. I think I think like son and that just made me like, I just get mad.
Speaker 6: It's like it's more of like I'm mad that I I didn't because I do it around. You do it relatively in the same spot each time, so you kind of know where your veins are. So I'm like, Okay, everything's cool right here.
Speaker 2: And you every once in a while, Neil just a little woo and you're put it straight in your balls. I thought, he's like, you put TRT like right in your testicles. I mean they just start getting bigger. Yeah, do you know you can actually get One time, I got freaked out because I got some in my veins and I was like, oh my god, what's gonna happen? And they're like like nothing.
Speaker 6: But the thing is, it's just like if you've ever had anything injected in your veins, like a like a iodine, Like if you've ever done it that you can do a CT scan with iodine so you can map your You immediately taste it right the idine, so it's like you feel it almost like metally you real quick.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: When I got a little tar tea because it's with it's in seed oil, you immediately taste come. It's can you imagine it's just seemen this entire time They're just injecting into that makes you stronger?
Speaker 3: First of all, I'd be like, wait, couldn't I just do my own I don't understand.
Speaker 2: How does you can't recycle it's broken, you can't.
Speaker 3: You can't do that.
Speaker 2: It's like.
Speaker 3: Elements. There's like like stipulations. I think Christian was doing that for a while. Actually I'm not even joking.
Speaker 2: Right, and I hate you made my eye twitch. You're right, well you brought up to come drinking. But that's funny. That was me. That was It was funny until I started thinking about.
Speaker 3: You got us mixed up facing.
Speaker 2: The other one. You imagine. No, it's like me going to a freaking I don't know, going to a high school and be like dang, Chris, that's crazy, and the kid being like, huh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: I just don't like being in a compromise position like that because I feel because I'm I could tastrifie everything. So like I'm sitting there sometimes and I just wonder, like what happens if this person decides to just become the joker right now and then you're done, or just like what if they just do that and then they're like, actually I don't care, and then they just like wiggling around like that, you know what I mean? Man, That's where my brain goes. I keep I like stare at them really.
Speaker 2: Like the nervous dog, like the dog that's the mountain lion, the mobcat, and it's just like.
Speaker 3: That video is crazy. There's a video for those of I mean, there's no way you're familiar with this, but there's a video on Twitter of like this. I think there's this. It's this family with a dog and then there there it's a dog playing with a cat or like kind of like standing next to a cat while it's playing with the owner and the cat that is clearly a fucking like mountain lion or a bobcat or something.
Speaker 2: It's like a young mountain lion, Like that's a little kid killer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the dog looks so good. Say it's It's one of the funniest things I've seen it in a while because it is such a stare where you see the whites of a dog's eyes, you know something's like, something's wrong.
Speaker 2: Funny is I feel like they're so they're so oriented by us, that that ship that humans do when something's bad, but they don't want to say anything.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know how many times I've done that to Chris at parties and something goes wrong and I'm like, yeah, yeah, you've seen have you seen this person?
Speaker 3: Just Sam, That's such a universal experience of just like if some bullshit like like somebody's somebody at the table is like mean to a waitress or something, and you're like.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, interesting, curious.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to do that next. I can't wait to see that everyone's doing it.
Speaker 6: I've been seen some pretty cool vels. Just it's like that Karen shit. You know people have those videos. And this one was just like this fat drunk, redneck dude just yelling at his wife and one of those small little booths and then the guy and he like he threw something at her.
Speaker 2: I think I saw he probably saw that, and I was like it was I was just I was like, if this guy does this in public, dude, he's fucking doing Soto cold stunns if he's rock.
Speaker 3: Bottom of a menace, Like I'm the person that, like I will cause a scene. I think it's funny Lily because.
Speaker 2: Lily hates that, Oh you'll do it for thee Well, then all it does is make the situation way worthy when I get home, like like like on paper, it's extremely stupid, but it gets me a laugh in a moment that it was worth it. Uh, it's never been worth it. Oh well, that's it's never been worth it because right after the laugh, after getting a car, this woman.
Speaker 3: It's not worth it. I mean usually it's like.
Speaker 2: But it's funny, it's but usually you continue to do it if it's worth it, Like it's there, putting up with their bullshit is worth the meme, or like upsetting her. I like being I like making people not happy, so like it's a worth I guess, I guess in a sense, in a in a cosmic sort of way. Yeah, okay, so you're starting to realize that you it is worth it because you keep going back for more. And then she's like, why the funk would do that? I'm like, I had fun, I had fun.
Speaker 3: I had fun.
Speaker 6: I remember truly started a scene. I think the most I've done was pretend to be a dickhead by summoning like a server, like I don't think they actually heard me, but they're close enough to where you start clapping and going garson Yeah, like garsong, that's crazy and then you know, like what the fuck are you doing? And it's like what.
Speaker 3: That's But I feel like they're close to.
Speaker 2: Work.
Speaker 3: I don't think they hurt, right, It's like it's just for you. Yeah, yeah, I'm so. I want to avoid any kind of public scene all the time. If I could go through life completely unnoticed, the ideal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you chose the wrong professional friends.
Speaker 3: But it's entirely a mistake.
Speaker 6: How funny is that? Because I'm the same way. However, there was for a long time I wanted. All I wanted to do was just be in a band and go on tour. And then you're just on stage in front of like hundreds of people or whatever.
Speaker 2: I have serious stage right too. I haven't really bad. You guys noticed it a life show. I was freaking out.
Speaker 3: I didn't because I was.
Speaker 2: I was freaking out a little bit. But the reason why I didn't, bitch is because you were domed.
Speaker 6: That why you were like shoulding like on your back, and I haven't dripped down your.
Speaker 2: A little bit. Hit the fucking the projectors, going on nothing, ignore the ship. I think that I think that would get you over your stage fright, Like that would be so distracted that would give me something else.
Speaker 6: I think it would be like confident after that, Like literally nothing worse could happen now. I unless someone came and sexually assaulted you, that's like the that's so.
Speaker 3: Vil man, because that's an animal.
Speaker 2: That's not an animal, that's a demon. That's like, that's a creature.
Speaker 3: That's this guy. If you're shitting yourself and then somebody comes in, you know what, In fact, this works better.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was gonna leave you alone until you started shitting yourself. He's got like so sex craze from like like they're sitting in the audience and then they couldn't contain their level of horniness to where they have to jump you.
Speaker 2: Now ash and he's breaking through everybody like juggernaut, just rampaging through people, and it's like, oh, this guy is gonna rape my shitting ass said it.
Speaker 3: Just crazy, Oh dude, stupid fucking show. There's only there's not really much to talk about really right, Like there's like what do we have? Like this there's what we I think we briefly talked about the CEO. More stuff has come out about it. Uh so we got murked in Midtown Manhattan. We did talk about that dude had a silencer and everything. The funniest thing about this has been a the universal just call it. Who gives a shit? Like no one, no one cares at all. That's great. The police are talking about it on like interviews and they're like, yeah, man, dude's a professional. He handled this stuff immaculately. They're complimenting him.
Speaker 2: It's so good guy. I think funny that this is real. I love it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I watched a little bit of Phil to Franco on the way here, and he was doing a little follow up and mentioned that the worst time for anthem, blue cross, blue shield or whatever the fuck. Uh, they announced that in a few states they're not in a fully cover anesthesia, like depending on what the what it is, the length of it, and what the procedure is. And at that point people started uh circulating the CEO of.
Speaker 2: That It's Turist company.
Speaker 6: And then the funny thing is, look, man, this I love that Philip did this because the way he was talking about it was like, yeah, people seem like, you know, and things are this is probably gonna like start something. The way he was talking on it, it was like he's so he's like he's anything positive about it, but you can tell by the way he's matter of fact in it. It's like there's things that he could have left out if he didn't want to have other people almost on like a like a dog whistle, and I was like, let's go that.
Speaker 3: Like he had like words written on the shellcasings too. No, I think it was like denied, defend, depose or something. I don't know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, thank you.
Speaker 6: So it wasn't because I was I was gonna be like I would have been deflated. It was if it was like a oh no, no, no, if it was one of those things where that guy was like involved with the mafia and then he was just it was a hit because it would it would have deflated things a little bit, a little bit would be like a man like, oh, we're all happy he still got merked. But it's it didn't. It wasn't vigilanti justice. I don't give a fuck what anybody says to me. It is justice, Like this is when you these.
Speaker 2: Evil people that are literally killing people by denying people healthcare.
Speaker 3: That's kind of the that's that is all before that is kind of the thing is Ultimately, it's like we have this tendency to like we understand that like a person who goes on a on a bus and stabs a kid for singing epic rab battles of history that that's not a great person. It's awful. All right, that's a really shit I understand, but it's a terrible thing to do, right, But we have this sentency it's like, oh, well, well, if you do it indirectly and you're wearing a suit, and you do it because it's a fiduciary obligation to a shareholder, and then it's like fine, Like that, dude's got bodies like a lot more than this. This hit man probably has like statistically, to me, I'm just like I look at it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, well, I mean, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 3: Feel bad for it, certainly, like a little bit. I literally subconsciously said it.
Speaker 2: I talked. I didn't even mean to say that, But like.
Speaker 3: Hours, companies are fucking evil first will, so I could give.
Speaker 6: A fuck by just by the definition of their nature. In this capitalist of society, when you have a prophet incentive.
Speaker 2: Over the lives of people.
Speaker 3: It's like, what do you What did you think was gonna happen?
Speaker 2: What the fuck you? Like?
Speaker 6: We obviously we see how other developed nations are with their single payer health care, fucking universal health care that we understand. That's how it has to be handled, and it.
Speaker 2: Just it that's you. You're allowing.
Speaker 6: It's like you know, you know, like say like if you you know, if there's like a coyote infested area and then you just throw pieces of steak on the ground everywhere, and you're surprised that coyotes are fucking all over the place, terrorizing your area.
Speaker 3: Why is this happening?
Speaker 2: You're like, well, I'm surprised it took this long for something like this to happen.
Speaker 3: We're all kind of surprised.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh shit.
Speaker 3: And the thing to me is like, look, I generally my feeling is if things descend into violence, it's like a bad that's really destabilizing. It's not ideal for that to happen, right, But what for me, the way that I think about this is like, it is it's good that they they should know. They should know that people don't care about them, you know what I mean. They should know that there's no empathy from your average person towards these people. They should know they should be a lot more afraid to say the ship that they say. And they've been kind of off the fucking Rocker lately.
Speaker 6: Saying like, oh, don't buy toast or what was it or your your avocado?
Speaker 3: Do you remember that villain?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 6: He was like just like it was just stereotypical villain and those people, And look, you're you're a little bit more modest than I am. I'm very much on the side of like vigilanty justice were irrational, I wouldn't say irrational because the thinking irrationalist people are ruining people's lives and destroying many families and communities, and so I'm like, well, yeah, they're the actual problem. Get rid of them. I like say, I had, like we talked about this on the podcast before. I would have no problem with January sixth if it was about the right, if they.
Speaker 3: Were for the right reasons, for the right reasons. Not they fake asked stole the election. That's so annoying.
Speaker 2: I agree with you right that I think at a certain point we can't allow people to just do evil and kind of be okay with it, you know, at a certain point, because a certain point you're like, you're letting it happen if you're not standing against it. Yeah, And I think like that is a real serious thing. I think Americans are too fucking stupid to aim ourselves the right way. So I think what happened is like this will happen and then it'll sentify someone that's a complete fucking retard to kill somebody they don't have to kill at all. That's that is the thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'll be like ruined my life and you're like, well, no, you're right down right.
Speaker 2: But that's the reason. And then we'll go and we'll vote for people that don't have the rights of your rights in hand.
Speaker 3: They don't care about making your life better, you know.
Speaker 2: That's why, Like I I I agree, like if there were if like if I had the chance to have the power to do like the ship to like really, I'm not a fucking creature the hard wire? Am I opening him up? If you you know you're yeah, you guys know, you guys are right, I though, fuck him, fuck him? Hey, bro, dude did it with finesse. But I would have given him. I would have give him a triple from Crome, you know, like I would.
Speaker 3: He got away on like a like a city bike something like into Central proper stylish superbs.
Speaker 2: He had a silent.
Speaker 3: He had a silencer that jammed and he immediately unjammed. It like like the cops were fawning over this guy, which I want to and then his meeting, the meeting that he was going to apparently did not get delayed. That awesome, which is by the way, perfect exemplifying apparently I stepped over his body.
Speaker 2: The shareholders, the what do you call it, the stocks because it's like, oh, great, we don't have to pay this dude salary. We don't have to pay this dude salary. It's more eyes on us.
Speaker 3: This is great.
Speaker 2: This is actually a great I hated that asshole, by the way, you know, like I'm sure that's some of them thinking about sure, like that guy promote.
Speaker 6: This is fantastic. So it's it's all all aboard. Even some of the evil people are benefiting from this is hilarious. And I look, you guys are right about the misplaced anger. That's definitely gonna happen. But I was just thinking about when we talked about what happened to Puerto Rico with the guillotines or something like that.
Speaker 3: That's just like I.
Speaker 6: Just I I yearn I'm I'm one of those people that have been so disappointed that could you guys step on my side, not not not uh not violence. But when say Bernie got snubbed, like, Okay, we can't go forward. No no, no, no, we're not gonna we can't. We're not gonna vote for anybody else. This is the guy yeah going to instead of the I was like, I've always hated the lesser two Evils. I thought I was being mature this time by step putting that aside and be let me join the rest of the world. And I'm gona vote for the lesser two evils because of things like the Roe v Way being overturned. Yeah, but now I feel more validated with the outcome of this election, where I'm like, these people did no favors for us for voting for the lesser too evils, And now I'm more on the point, Okay, we're not voting for evil anymore.
Speaker 3: We gotta we gotta put in a good per I.
Speaker 6: Do I like the the you know, I just want I want people to fucking vote for the best interest.
Speaker 2: I have that just want to. I have the problem where I want to because I've grew up watching superheroes, so I'm like, I'm tired of seeing people like choose people that are objectively not the good choice. I'm sick of it, Like it's like, why am I not choosing a good person? Yeah, that's not how you that's not how you move in a real world. But it should be. It's able to be done. It should be the real world. But you know it's it's because you have to change systems from inside, you know, like you gotta you gotta go inside system and change it yourself. On that point, you actually really make a real serious change. But it's not fast. That's not a fast movie.
Speaker 3: It's very slow, and a lot of people just end up changing. We don't have the gusto to do. You know.
Speaker 6: You know what what you said to your point when you said change the system within. I was talking to Jojo and one thing that's like, Okay, I think this time all those people were comfortable making a lot of money, who were being political, who were being a political pundits on Twitch or YouTube or anything like that, I feel like it's really time for them to put up or shut up where they should get involved in the government. I think at this point it's like, bro, like stop, nothing's gonna get better if you guys just sit there and then criticize the fucking assoles who were actually stepping up and doing shit.
Speaker 2: But the one thing people, people need to take more accountability for that one hundred percent across the board in the left in general, we need to stop the decorm. Shit needs to stop stop being pussy asked, WHOA but the cord to stop. We need to stop acting like we got to go there and meet them in a better place, because it doesn't matter how it We've all thought this for a long time. It doesn't matter what you laugh at, it doesn't matter what you say, It matters what you do. What you do is the most important thing, and people need to start doing what's right.
Speaker 3: Get popped you mean like when you you mean when you walking down the street drinking off at night.
Speaker 2: I was completely alone. I didn't bother anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like i I'm very much like in this like so much illegal. That was so the Puerto Rico thing where they wheel the guillotine.
Speaker 2: Up, they didn't use it.
Speaker 3: They didn't use it, they didn't use it. They just but like they showed that they were like, Yo, I'm we're fucking serious. And that's what I want really is I want us to show that we're serious and this is this was a step that was like beyond some people's comfortability, but it showed that people are fucking serious. And so to me it's just like I don't support just want and violence, but yeah, you should be afraid if you're like, if you financially benefit from like literally killing people on mass people, Yeah, you should be fucking afraid. And they've been sitting like money you can't buy another fucking brain, my guy, I can't buy the second Yeah, what was your what it was? Existing conditions were like I could give a fuck about this guy. So you know what, cheers whoever you are, like, oh, we had a family, And.
Speaker 6: I was like, oh yeah, so did all the thousands of people that hate this time.
Speaker 3: I hate this argument. So spin the blocks dog loves him, right, Hitler's dog probably loved Hitler.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 6: I saw a page on act Man actually shared it where this is this page is trying to convince that Hitler is dope, and it was like there's this him smiling at this.
Speaker 3: Little girl, and like, you can't tell me this this is a bad.
Speaker 2: Guy, And I'm like, smiling at a little girl? Is that how we hold on?
Speaker 3: Nothing says nothing says, Oh, that's a good guy. Then an old man smiling at a little girl. That's a great indication everything was wrong about that everything.
Speaker 2: How are we still trying to validate Hitler? I love I love that. It's almost one hundred years, we're nearing a hundred maybe twenty more years will be one hundred years, and we're still trying to be like, well, it's well, yeah, exes, dude, racism is crazy. Actually it's it's it's it's too much for me, even my appetite. But I don't believe that for a second because because there's funny, there's funny, then there's just like oh, biggot's Like that's a bigot. I'm on a funny I'm on the funny side. But like I understand that I can't, Like I'm never gonna have someone of a different group do son to me and then go look up antie them like media, you know there.
Speaker 3: I've never done that. I'm not there yet.
Speaker 2: I don't know what could happen, Like if Lily fucks me up really bad, I get to defective my Mexican's maybe, but like that that will.
Speaker 3: Require her to have a complete character change.
Speaker 2: But like, I'm not there yet you know, but like these motherfuckers mothers are like they'll get cut off on traffic by like a person of color and they'll be like, you know what, how many negroes die a day?
Speaker 3: Let me make a count.
Speaker 2: Let me make a fucking yati thing for like have a celebration about it.
Speaker 3: Like that where it's like that that Shane Gillis bit where he talks about like how like people talk about like how they're they're they're not racist, Like yeah, like not right now, Yeah, it could change. I think race is like being hungry, where it's like if you're in traffick and you're like, goddamn, yeah, did you see that there was this.
Speaker 2: Was a while ago Schultz thing happened. That's what's going on. I don't. I don't. I didn't.
Speaker 3: I didn't I saw people. I didn't see what happened.
Speaker 2: Okay, he said, you want you want to continue your point about that and then we jump into afterwards you want me to.
Speaker 3: Just go round?
Speaker 6: I mean we could know we can go into what I was gonna say. It was just picking a backing off his Shane gill ship with another joke.
Speaker 2: So pretty much it's uh, Kendrick Lamar's new album came out and he said he made a statement where he was like, no black, no white man should talk about white black women.
Speaker 3: That's a law. We said, No, don't let black comedian talk about a black woman.
Speaker 2: That's law.
Speaker 3: Don't let say wakes Agan, don't let what.
Speaker 2: Don't let a black comedian talk about black Don't let a white comedian talk about black women.
Speaker 3: That's a law.
Speaker 2: Because of that thing.
Speaker 6: It was specifically aimed towards him, because that it was British podcast.
Speaker 2: It was it was, it was what. I wasn't even familiar with what he did. He was he was, It wasn't it wasn't. The most fucked up thing is He's definitely said more fa Andrew Schultz that Nigga has taken a turn. That is crazy to think because I used to be a huge fan of him back when he was doing like Guy Code and shit like that years ago. It was like genuwy, not twenty twelve years ago. Probably actually I don't remember.
Speaker 3: I only learned about him in the last like two years I was in high school.
Speaker 2: At the end, I was towards the end of high school watching Guy Code, So that's how long ago I was, but it was like him, which he was just like making comments about, like talking about how like he's talking to these two British concentrators about black women and said like, so that's why he was trying to insinuating that, like they're fucking crazy. In Lesson for Words, right and the Black Podcast, the people they were trying not to have the converse. They were trying to like kind of shoot away, but they didn't shut him down. So what happens is a lot of you know how engine is a lot of black women on on TikTok and Twitter and all that stuff, started saying a lot of shit about them, how they weren't defending black women. And instead of Andrew Schultz being like, that wasn't my attention, he doubles down because you know, that's how comedians are nowadays that instead of like just being up front of being like that wasn't my to just making a joke, but a joke's a joke, he was like he's kind of like insinimate that, like, yeah, whatever, I made a joke and cry about it or whatever, Yeah, get over it.
Speaker 6: He I mean, he knows his audience. Yeah, Yeah, that's the thing that is the thing about it. His audience, Well, they don't want to hear any type of any any any nuance.
Speaker 2: They don't care about that. Like it's just just go forward and keep making racial jokes that they're funny. Yeah, because and it's it's it's as much as I like him, I understand that is the bottom of the barrel for comming, especially if it's not a smart one. I understand. Yeah, my sense of humor is fucked. So I think people getting hurt. I would just say just racism is funny because of the fact that the ridiculous nature of it, but not just taking that adult like.
Speaker 3: I want to just ignore it, Like I don't know, like if there's backlashes, like just like why do you have to say any why do you have to double.
Speaker 2: Down at all?
Speaker 3: Or why or apologize? I think comedian just go forward.
Speaker 2: I agree with you, I agree, But I think he specifically wanted the smoke.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, of course.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's it brings attention. Yeah, it's it's good and no publicity is bad publicity.
Speaker 6: Like if he was like a nuanced comedian, he would just ignore it because he's like, oh shit, maybe maybe I went a little too hard on the paint, but I'll just ignore it in the next episodes like a reset, and then people forget, because that's what that's the right thing to do if you're a comedian. If you say, if you went overboard, of course the sensible thing to do would be to acknowledged and apologize. But the thing is it doesn't help you.
Speaker 2: And I think what happens is that now comedians are in such a like a they feel like they're backed until a corner now because they're like everyone's attacking us, and we're a dying breed and we're like an unhe where we're standing against even though they've become part of the machine that comedians are supposed to inherently insult and demolished. That was the point of comedians, at least for my projective. They were supposed to be like, oh, this is fucked up, and I admit it. Not this is fucked up, but I'm a part of it. Well, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think a comedian's job is just to be funny.
Speaker 2: I think that's the only caveat in my opinion. I don't want say, Look, I can listen, there are people that were actually way better philosophers than George Carlin.
Speaker 6: But the idea is I love hearing this. Do philosophize with jokes, and it's just great.
Speaker 3: Like Colin because he at the end, he was just at the end of his life and of those things though, that's the thing, but he had also had like decades of comedy experience, and he was like, I just canna tell you what I think now.
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 3: That is true. You gotta give it. Wasn't twenty two talking about like you know.
Speaker 2: Because yah, it's twenty two year olds.
Speaker 3: We don't know.
Speaker 2: You don't know the world even now we're thirty year olds, right, we're in our thirties. Yeah, it's a bunch of the world. We still don't understand. What do we want to act?
Speaker 3: Like? We do.
Speaker 2: We kind of understand ourselves more now, but we don't understand. I mean I largely like you know, it's arrogant actually at any point to be like I understand, like I largely understand things because we don't. We've barely experienced it.
Speaker 6: Like I say, if we were traveled, like if we were like legitimately traveled, then I'd feel like I'd feel a little bit more confident.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I walk around, I think.
Speaker 2: I think I can have a perspective, but I have perspective only of what I've lived, you know, rightlative to what I live, I think, right like just gay and racist, like gay racist, misogynists, fucking black black black and anti black at the same time. It's a marvelous creature.
Speaker 3: But it's fascinating Jesseicle Peterson creature. Damn, I forgot about him. Wonderful, what a wonderful creature.
Speaker 2: Amazing, He's not amazing. He's not dead yet, and it makes me sad. He looks dead though he looks that. He talks like, man, he talks like imagine a slave got brain damage, That's what he talks like.
Speaker 3: It's crazy, that's insane crazy. That's one of those.
Speaker 2: Crazy things I've ever heard. Yeah, do you I mean, I really I can't s speaking.
Speaker 3: Of that, speaking of that stuff really at all. Actually it doesn't relate to it slightly. Yeah, you said Dennis Prager, Uh, you know Dennis Prager or something.
Speaker 2: He's not dead. He's actually young, like he like has young young and he's so mad like no, he's the person that young himself. Actually, he's gonna be around for at least seventy five more years.
Speaker 3: That's it. You discovered the Lazarus pit. What a fucking waste of a Lazarus pit.
Speaker 2: There's one use and he used. He used that piece of ship. That fucking he used it.
Speaker 3: There was one left. There was one left, single use.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like just enough for you to turn around. Sanders was right there, and then Dennisburger pushed him by the way dived, and then Bernie hitched the ground and dies too, And it's like, no, that is crazy, snooze you lose. But he like, I don't know, he like, I don't even know. He slipped on like a turkey or something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: There's some weird fucking thing that happened to Dennis Brager where like he like he got incapacitated for some reason. Yeah, he slipped on a turkey.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm trying to imagine, like old white person shenanigans.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: Wait, wait, wait, wait wait was he hunting turkeys at least?
Speaker 3: Now slipping on a turkey? You don't see, it's crazy you stepping up.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know. I don't know what. I don't know what the situation is.
Speaker 3: It's probably some fucking old thing we're going with that, like his skin was falling off or something like his bones were aching.
Speaker 2: I don't know what that fuck. But like he was in dire.
Speaker 3: Straight violently attacked by a turkey. Yes, he got he got violently massacred by his own body, as one does at that age. He did the jay Lenard. He tumbled, but he just wasn't resilient enough to handle it. So he was uh, and so I just.
Speaker 2: I'm going to do the jay Lenyl Challenge. Yeah, I'm Dennis Praguer.
Speaker 6: Here goes the jay Lenel Challenge.
Speaker 3: Literally one thing.
Speaker 2: She completed, one tasks of her whatever she downloaded Rivals, the one task gast of her.
Speaker 3: That's amazing, girl, amazing.
Speaker 2: Is it available? What are you playing on?
Speaker 3: Five? Mostly? Okay?
Speaker 2: Always crossed?
Speaker 3: Play right? Okay, good, I'm playing well, I'm probably playing on places and I don't want to sit at my desk there. Yeah, but yeah, Marvel Rivals is out by the time everybody in the audience here's this. I don't know how many people are in the ice care, but it's my heroes hero shooter man. So people are gonna probably on it.
Speaker 2: It's gonna it's gonna over watch it to dust now though for sure do you think so overwatches people have already hit that game for a while. I guess Rivals people have sunken cost policy for that game.
Speaker 3: What are the like concurrent players for Overwatch?
Speaker 2: There's still pretty high level, still pretty high?
Speaker 3: Why would you keep it open?
Speaker 2: That's what I would money. Is that not even a complete lobby?
Speaker 3: No, because it's Joint five. It's five five, which is terrible, sounds terrible.
Speaker 2: Yeah, having one tank the most the core the core piece of terror shooters are the tank.
Speaker 3: Literally, I thought it was the hero. Oh my god. So I was saying, Andrew is Dennis Prager, and my they should the should have Dennis Praguer Rivals. If you make that game Rivals, you Pragger, you Hero. I'm like solivating, just thinking, yeah, you'd be hardest playing I want I've always since did he like with like disgraced Internet personalities would be hilarious, would like Paul just watching with his.
Speaker 2: Big hands, like I play, I'd play Christian? What would what would what would his kit be? He'd have like electric powers and super speed and ship. He'd be way too broken, like he'd like why is he so fast and done so much? This is fun. It's a fun idea. I like it.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 2: But back to what I was saying, old cow, rivals, that hits it's good.
Speaker 3: Does someone make it? We're making it? Don't touch it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, oh, you make it, and then and then give it to us. You make it, and you will sue you, and then that's how you'll pay us him. All right, Rivals, it's all everything's mine.
Speaker 3: That's all it takes. You say, that's it, it's yours. They never taught you that.
Speaker 2: They never taught you that in school because it's not real. It's real. But pretty much Shelton Saltz heard about right, So what did he responded to?
Speaker 3: Responded to it?
Speaker 2: It was fucking really like when it was it was like, oh yeah, because black man and hip hop always a disrespect woman.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Didn't you make a song with a guy that convicted?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: He talked about the fact that Kendrick Lamar Kendrick being about to quarter back. He up to Chris Chris Brown thing he worked Chris Brown before women.
Speaker 3: Uh, very true.
Speaker 2: I understand that there's rumors that he beat the ship out of his woman, but I don't know. I don't think there's anything to it.
Speaker 3: Though, then there.
Speaker 2: My wife.
Speaker 3: But you know what's fucked up.
Speaker 6: If there was footage of him legitimately doing it to the beat, I think I wouldn't have a problem with it.
Speaker 3: That is insane, it was slightly off.
Speaker 6: I'd be a little upset actually, like like lags really upset me. So actually that would make me bad.
Speaker 2: I don't want to admit what you just said, but there's more truth to that in my heart than I would like.
Speaker 3: For sure, that's obvious. I mean, you were on Kanye for a while, man, Like for way long.
Speaker 2: Kanye wasn't killing and beating women, you know.
Speaker 3: No, he was just he was just one of the most craven racists ever invented.
Speaker 2: But this is before, this is before he got mondo racist. I'll stand by that. Before he started saying something about Jewish people, you.
Speaker 3: Were hanging on for a while, man, he was my fucking favorite artist. He's probably I turn on my favorite so quick I could tell yeah, I mean, don't have any loyalty.
Speaker 2: There's no I don't have any loyalty for like people that I look up to, there's no loyalty.
Speaker 3: I went to do something. When you do something fucked up, I'm like, well, all right, because because there's a scale for sure, Like it's not like store from seeing like a CBS or something, I could do it again.
Speaker 2: Kanye was more crazy then then when he got prejudiced, I was, I can't be on this board anymore. Like that's when I was genuinely can't on this board anymore. But for me, my love for him kind of jumped off during like Jesus, because for me, it was the music is what I loved about him. I didn't really love Kanye's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so once he started sucking like a fell off, I was like, well it was weird. What okay, what are you saying?
Speaker 2: No, I was gonna change the subject.
Speaker 3: Oh, I was just gonna say, like with Andrew or with the criticism, I mean, it's not inaccurate.
Speaker 2: There's really saying, but this is Kendrick talking about This is Kendrick talking about him. Kendrick, he was obviously being a hiposphere though it doesn't it doesn't doesn't alleviate those fucked up things. You know, like me as a person who I'm very much so in vocal about how much I uh see the pride of homosexual and queer people. I try to be vocal about it. Still, that's supposed to be.
Speaker 3: A big reveal. Thanks for taking that for good. White street bitch, you're the problem you guys. Well you know what I mean, Assassin guy. I'm exciting to take more from you come January.
Speaker 2: And you would turn red, spit my hand and then snort it yo, craven freak. But there's there's there's truth to that stuff, you know, where it's like, uh, there's there's hypocritic natures in uh in in every communities. And it really sucks because it bothers me the most, being with my ethnic background and the ship I hear by people say all the time.
Speaker 3: It makes me want to throw up.
Speaker 6: People doing hyper combos on women, stuff like that. It's fucking crazy to be being watched.
Speaker 3: Did he play ping pinball with casting? Yeah? It's fucking wild, bro seeing somebody. But like, and there's also an the whole thing is like how you fucking you love your mama so much? Where you go and beat a woman, you know, and it's like it's like, what the fuck is your you dumb? But that stuff and that's I think there's a truth to that, right. But the thing about Schultz is that he's really arrogant and not as smart as he thinks he is.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's absolutely that is his Yeah, I don't I don't actually think he's smart at all.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 6: It annoys me that, like he does do this thing where he has to pass off that he's.
Speaker 3: Kind of wise, and I'm like, he's kind of he kind of a weasel in that way.
Speaker 6: But one thing I do want to bring up the only reason why I think there's a problem with and Andrew Schultz when he was joking about the black women. It was the way he started doing it. He did it in a response to those people, specifically saying that if you notice that when when white guys start dating black women, they start cleaning up, like almost like they're training these dudes to be to dress better, to be better. And and RESULTS got a little bit offended by that, almost kind of like like, so are you saying that we you know, almost like we we don't know better and we need black women to help us act right, Like so in a response to that, he was really disparaging black women.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yes, so, and the way they.
Speaker 6: Did that, he was just being like if it was just in a completely different context where he was just shitting on black women like say especially say there was some sassy black bitches just going hard in the pain on him. Well, I don't think anyone would have cared, and no one about yeah, so like, but it was just in the way that because there is people were saying, look at Travis Kelsey, is that Travis Kelsey when he's used who was consistently dating black women, and look how he groomed himself versus when he started dating Taylor Swift, then he just fucking looked like a redneck with a mustache and ship. You know, people were just seeing the similarities of certain people doing that in the industry where they were starting to groom their beards and they were starting to like line up themselves when they were dating black women.
Speaker 2: There's literally nothing wrong with that at all.
Speaker 3: It's just it was just like an interesting observation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's and it's common, you know, like it's it's you wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't complete uncommon thing.
Speaker 3: It happens. You know, there's a there's a.
Speaker 6: There's a standard, there's certain certain black women or just certain women in general, like like jojo Is she cares about like her parents and fashion and stuff, and I'm the antithesis of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if she cared about that, then she would be dating some smooth, fucking negroid that's like you know that likes to trim is ship and.
Speaker 3: I do love it sounds so good to Nroyd.
Speaker 2: Is funny because it's not respectful at all. It sounds good to you because you suck. Why it sounds good? Sure? Why not? I don't do that. I don't play it off like whatever. Man, I'm a trail bluer plate.
Speaker 3: I don't just seems I like some of like I've seen some of his specials or whatever or not. Maybe not I've seen it on stage when he did.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't. It's actually I liked it.
Speaker 6: The thing that annoyed the piss out of me again his weasley nature where he was trying to say, oh, Netflix or whomever, we're trying to make me edit stuff out, so I'm gonna have to dip into my own pocket and release it independently. And I was like, he's a fucking liar that he's he's a lying piece of ship to say that, and it annoyed the funk out of me that he was doing that. Weasley, they're trying to censor me thing to have people buy the fuck out of it.
Speaker 3: He sold it himself and then he put it for free later on YouTube, and.
Speaker 6: I'm like, first of all, the all the people that paid for it beforehand got robbed, you know, and then he put it on YouTube. It was just one of those Weasley fucking things where people go, oh, censorship and then to get money, get the bag. And so I'm like, he's still funny to me, but I as a person, I don't respect him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 3: I think it's funny.
Speaker 2: I think he's around a lot of people that suck his dick so often, like Akosh be blowing the suck under his chair, lifting his cock, and he doesn't even he puts it in his mouth, he doesn't even move his story. He's like, I got you, I'll help you out, I'll deliver your dick to my throat.
Speaker 6: There's a weird you're right, and there's a weird dynamic between them two where I think, first of all, I think Andrew Schultz got upset that there was a lot of people that listen to Flagrant that were starting to really appreciate a cosh as this, They're like they're equals. And at one point he was he was taking out of the thumbnail on the because they had like a thumbnail where like a cosh was there. He was taken out. It was just Andrew Schultz. And then at one point the way the set was, it was all the other guys Akash, and then Andrew Schultz was by himself and everyone was upset. The audience was like, what the fuck are you doing? Put a cash next to him? And I think Schultz is manufacturing to make sure that he stays in his place and plays a specific role. And it's weird because Akash by himself and I've seen him in other things, he's not unbearable, and there's something in it that I feel like this is very manufactured in a way that Andrew Schultz is trying to make sure that he remains the star. And it's not like this isn't the Flagrant podcast essentially the Andrew Schultz podcast and not Andrew in Akash, And.
Speaker 3: There's like I said, there's a little weekly things. I just don't respect him. It I think I think Akash is it bad. I just he's off on the show, like I think.
Speaker 2: I think the problem with Ash is that bouncing around and like in his loud fucking nasally, he's like a fucking it's like watching like a rug rack.
Speaker 3: It's the craziest thing me.
Speaker 2: It's the thing is that I've seen Akash not stand up for himself multiple times, Andrew I'm staying up to himself. One one time for really stood up to him and then to Curry at him because he was and was talking on some.
Speaker 3: Like wild ship about like about like that's.
Speaker 2: Crazy, that's crazy. My brain didn't My brain didn't register that because I'm so not Curry Curry. It's just a fucking old fucking liquid spice touches your eye and you die when your closing fingers get stained.
Speaker 3: That black dude, just like I don't think that's pretty.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's kind of messed up. Don't you think he's like Ron Man, that's fucking that's crazy. That's much you think. I don't know he's Indian? Who cares he's Indian? Collared green another one another one. He's got racist cannon.
Speaker 3: He has a has a like a fucking xel the like treasure chest full of racist cannons.
Speaker 2: He's digging through it trying to find the right one. It was, it was, it was just I don't know, man, Like I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't. I don't like to.
Speaker 2: I don't like to anymore.
Speaker 3: I don't like.
Speaker 2: I don't like tearing down, uh, particularly people of color. I actually don't. I like making fun of white people, particular because it makes me feel good because it's like, I know they're bad, and they when they're bad, they're proven they're bad.
Speaker 3: And I know what, I know, you're so like them. It's crazy. Yeah, my mine is validated.
Speaker 2: There's a difference.
Speaker 3: There's a difference, Like there's clothes, there's similarities. I don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: There's definitely sit next to each other and be like I agree with you on that, but also fuck you. Yeah, I don't know, man.
Speaker 3: The uh he just strikes me as somebody who thinks he's smarter than he is and he doesn't. Really. There's no point where I've seeing him act like a normal person. And I guess that's part of it. You're supposed to, I guess in that sphere. Yeah, But like it's just it comes across the especially because there are other comedians who are I think are genuinely smart, Like I think Anthony jet Jett whatever, he's been going off on like a because he had a special recently, so he's been getting interviews about it, and it's just like he gets it. I think, like he understands.
Speaker 2: He's clearly a person that is not swept up in bullshit. Lad take a Momentamon and be like.
Speaker 6: Oh not, because he's like, you know, the thing about most of the comedians in the sphere, because naturally, it's most artists are just naturally uh left leaning. This is naturally, it's a natural thing unless you're born in a specific area. The majority right if you're born in a specific area. But it's just kind of like being it's just around. The industries are typically in big cities which lean left.
Speaker 2: Because creativity you need exactly, it's just the thing.
Speaker 6: It's like, it's not obviously, it's not definitive. So anybody who's fucking don't don't be stupid, But.
Speaker 3: Are there conservative people who are good at like all this? Suff of course Martin Marty o'donnald is like a fucking conservative duties obviously, they just usually don't. That's usually not what they want to get into.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 6: It's usually typically they're not all I want to get into the arts. Long story short, it's clear the people who are just like I'm just gonna stay who I am, and the ones that are like, I'm gonna follow Joe Rogan for a bag right that. It was clear like Anthony Jesselnik is somebody who's like, I'm going to just be me.
Speaker 3: It doesn't like when he came back.
Speaker 6: I caught his episode and he came back because he's been gone for like months doing promoting all that ship. Yea, and yeah, just him talking because that you mentioned it on the podcast before.
Speaker 3: So then I checked it out and I was like, that was nicely just it's a sane person, yes, taking little shots here and there, you know, just being a little you know, it's a little cute about it. And I was like, I like this.
Speaker 6: It's I've been watching a Titus, Christopher Titus, because he does like, uh, he has a podcast.
Speaker 3: It's it's it's okay, you know, it's a little a little Titus. You know, Chris Titus. No really what is he?
Speaker 2: An? Mm A guy? I really don't know who Chris Titus is.
Speaker 3: I'm actually kind of surprised, not at all. He's like white and super.
Speaker 6: Actually, do you know, Tess, He's he's like a tall, blond dude. You know, Jesus has this like.
Speaker 3: I might recognize.
Speaker 6: I might not have had a sitcom in like the late nineties early two thous Titus.
Speaker 2: It actually ran for a while.
Speaker 3: Okay, I've seen this guy. Okay, yeah, all right, so he's I recognized his name.
Speaker 6: Okay, he's very he's very he's always been very progressive, and he's been like all super upset since you know, Trump won, YadA, YadA. But one thing that upset me because like I usually like all of his analysis, but then he made a segment like thank you Joe Biden, and I was like, I relax it really it really, I was like, just made me crazy.
Speaker 2: I just I think the comedia comedy Express has gone through a really weird intersection where it's like, there's what I love.
Speaker 3: I was just thinking, I love. Have you seen this trend on Twitter where it's like anytime somebody evil dies and it's like that it's Dave Chappelle and it's like it's like a copy pasta kind of thing where it goes like it's Dave Chappelle fifty minutes into a special special designing to get serious, and then it's like a cold and then he says, the sheel United Health. My friend died. He fucking died.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's so I have not seen that.
Speaker 3: I've seen it somebody that there's been, There's been a couple, there's been a couple of people like my like the CEO of the of the Auschwitz concentration camps, my friend, my friend died. It's like, it's pretty funny, like I've seen it. I saw it with the CEO and I just, I don't know, popped into my bread.
Speaker 2: That's funny. Humility is a thing that I've always I've always been allergic to.
Speaker 3: Really, that's crazy, it's crazy. It's true. I'm not human. I'm not a human.
Speaker 2: So we've seen it, but uh were mem I'm obsessed with this image because it looks too much like me.
Speaker 3: Let me show you that I lined you up perfectly. Oh my god, it's.
Speaker 2: I lined you up perfectly, like say so.
Speaker 3: It's on Patreon now.
Speaker 2: The episode.
Speaker 3: You should like if you get photoshop the.
Speaker 2: The white of like make it.
Speaker 3: What do you want you guys?
Speaker 2: I hate you guys, dude. I have for me, right, one thing I always I was always respected, humility and understanding. Like, hey, maybe maybe throughout the times of doing things, I didn't have an ill intent doing it, but I could be wrong.
Speaker 3: I could grow and be wrong.
Speaker 2: You did one thing where for me was like what I was been cool to you, but I respected you. When you were like, oh no, the thing that Bill and I did about the the sex and gender right, when you were like, I was wrong, Oh yeah, I was like, I can respect that. Yeah.
Speaker 3: When Chris did the thing recently, when you did the stream about.
Speaker 6: Your going hard and the pain on black people, and you're like that, maybe I was a little bit too uh, a little bit too a little bit too far.
Speaker 2: I was too kind, too kind. It'd have been worse, was it? When that girl made that video about you, and you were talking about the idea before you had a video Reachi something about all lives matter, right, and you were like, I understand now at this moment that at that time, based on simple colloquialism, that that statement is true. But I do understand.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just more context that the context of is it like, oh, yeah, I was wrong, that is fine, That is so fine to do.
Speaker 2: But people don't do that.
Speaker 3: And I don't want to be wrong because if you're wrong, it's really just admitting you're wrong. It's a bad thing. But you lose nothing being wrong, though you do you do you do you?
Speaker 2: What do you? What do you lose?
Speaker 3: You do well in in in the context of content creation, in that sphere, you do because then it's like, oh, you just fucking you know, you lose audience from doing that. So it's it's in their best interest to just pretend like they're never wrong, even if they if they know they are. Isn't that only like in the grifter spaces?
Speaker 2: Right, But that's like the most space. But that's whether you're one thousand percent right about that. You you blay, you you blaze for no matter.
Speaker 6: It's like, say, when those guys that are getting sued of like tim pooling on them, they can for calling that one Hispanic white supremacist.
Speaker 3: They got they got the wrong guy.
Speaker 6: There was like some Texas there's like a Hispanic white supremacist guy that like shot some people up in a Texas mall, and they got the wrong guy.
Speaker 2: They just got the wrong they called they found the wrong guy person that we just shoot up our generary, we ruin our homes. We don't bring this somewhere out.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 2: We don't go to the mall and shoot them up. We want to buy the ship there. You want to rob them all. You don't want to shoot up.
Speaker 6: But yeah, like none of them retracted any of that ship. Bro, I just want a wrong gets it out. Did we get to the questions, Yeah, we'll get to the questions in three hours, in less than a minute.
Speaker 2: We're just gonna we're gonna let it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna sit in silence. Yes, I guess it's a it's a good time. Actually, oh to Uh yeah, I was gonna pull my penis out.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: Remember at this point in the show, if you're if you're watching, going over to Patreonic Concess snark Tank, I do want to just I actions work ten inches.
Speaker 2: I'd be like, Wow, you didn't you You really didn't let anybody. You never even alluded soul operating. Huh, good ship man. Most of your life.
Speaker 3: It's fully erected. It. It's a little weird because like on the left side, the head, the head starts two inches down, but on the right side it's it's seven inches. It ends at seven inches. What are you saying to me right now?
Speaker 6: So it does it look like one of those can openers like you've ever seen, where it's like the curve and then it's a little bit longer on the other side, so you can like kind of break it open. You've seen those can openers where.
Speaker 2: You My brain's not understanding this is it curved?
Speaker 6: I think it's just one part of his head is way longer than the other part.
Speaker 3: That's what it looks like.
Speaker 2: It looks like a fucking melted candle.
Speaker 6: Can you looks like?
Speaker 3: Oh man, oh man? All right, let's get us some questions from our lovely well I love it, homeless Patreon subscribersture on the comp session starts. I guess, yeah, I guess he has a better preview than me. I mean it. I wouldn't touch from a distance, you know, yeah, yeah, like a boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would never go near WHOA don't touch me, you fucking don't touch me.
Speaker 3: I remember seeing this homeless girl a long time ago, like when I first moved here, and I was like, I can't fathom how you're homeless, it just.
Speaker 2: Makes no it's insane, purely insane. You must be crazy, like irrevocably being homeless makes you crazy. Literally, well I mean woman to bess, absolutely no woman be homeless.
Speaker 6: It's like you you are so unfortunately damaged because it's so much going on up there. Man, that is I mean just any any and so would take you. I'm just saying, and literally you can live anywhere.
Speaker 3: Mental health, that's not worry. I think mental health doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: It's not real.
Speaker 3: Let's move on to some questions. Sure, slash a snark tank going over there, ask us a question if you want. I'm black. I don't have that's out.
Speaker 2: The thing my friend's mom said is like, but he has a home and he has food and ship on his soul back.
Speaker 3: And it's like, that's sick. So that what is wrong with that? Means you're happy?
Speaker 2: Same thing and I've got the Spanish phrase, but I've heard that from my my aunt. So like, but he has a house and stuff, he has a place to live, and it's like, yes, that doesn't mean what's going on inside his head is okay.
Speaker 3: Taco belly one of my favorite phrases.
Speaker 2: From back home from back home in the like the only place in the area where you can get like a shitload of food for like seven.
Speaker 3: Bucks at like two am. It's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I hate Taco Bells so much, but I like Taco bell I've never liked Taco bell I like it. I like it. I don't know, but but I know what it's there for. I know what's there for. It exists for a purpose that nothing else really fails.
Speaker 6: Just get like a five layer burrito, but also put rice in it because they're Spanish. They're the only place that still has Spanish rice. Is everything's switched to fucking cilantro and lime rice taken over and I'm like, no Spanish rice.
Speaker 3: Please.
Speaker 2: Anyway, let's get to the question I don't want to get I don't want to get into this. It's gonna upset me.
Speaker 8: Answer it, damn it, answer right, sleep. I hate theation. What's good, bitch?
Speaker 2: All right? So you're sucking my dick tonight? Or what he's sucking my tenature? Absolutely you got me? Or what I'm gonna need both of your hands to cover the rest of my dick.
Speaker 3: I need I need a gun. That's crazy. I need a gun.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's go shoot in the desert, guys. Absolutely, and then we want to get I'm gonna get him over his anxiety.
Speaker 3: Let's bringing it the desert, shoot him in the leg as a prank. I don't trust you, guys.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like I feel like you would do something I'm gonna do, and I'd be like, Derek, what the funk, dude.
Speaker 6: We're gonna tie you up and put a bag of your head and I'm gonna tape this over the bag.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they're gonna try to miss, and it'll give you the justification to like attack you because I'm scared. Ro scared me, Like, call the cops and have them show up with you, like seeing that and see what they do. Just an experiment, Yeah, experiment. Are they going to immediately fire? Are they going to be confused the fire? Are they gonna apprehend you than fire? Like? If what are we gonna do? If I could, if I was like immortal, I would constantly scare cops constantly.
Speaker 3: That's the question. All Right, we're gonna get We're gonna we're gonna read questions. We're gonna read our questions. Uh later, first ones from the first one, we got from Swen's gap in his team has its own social Security number. I was thinking about that sarbon ship mons insane that we'll probably get that name again later.
Speaker 2: I'm badging foreign man from a foreign land, and this gap is so much worse than mine. I don't know what's going on with Caribbean gap. I don't know why we have gaps. I don't know why the competition.
Speaker 3: I don't know why his gap is so much smaller, his gap is so much bigger than mine.
Speaker 2: Because I don't I don't know people's gaps in their teeth until it's like at a certain point, his at just that.
Speaker 3: But that's like me going on, I don't know, man, that's like, that's like me watching Austin Powers be like, oh, man, Vern Troy, your sure is short.
Speaker 2: Well yeah yeah, But like I mean, like, so what I don't notice you like, oh, that guy's short because they're much shorter than I am.
Speaker 6: I guess only only notice gaps if if if it affects the speech, that's.
Speaker 2: The only time I notice.
Speaker 6: But I also have a bad habit of just looking at people's teeth, Like I have a bad habit of just like I'll be talking and I'll start looking at their teeth, and I'm like, they probably think I'm weird.
Speaker 2: I do the same thing sometimes, what are you looking at it? Like I look at women's chest whenever they talk to me. Is that weird?
Speaker 3: Like exclusively I usually pull down their shirt.
Speaker 2: Actually, that's too far, is it?
Speaker 3: I think it's that's crazy. And then to run away.
Speaker 2: No, no, you don't, you know you just you.
Speaker 3: Run away and giggle and then click your heels and then you click your heels old man like the old like you're an old man, Like you're a modern day old man who was a child in the forties. Yeah, that's the version who would kick their click their heels like I'm in the sound of music.
Speaker 2: Anyway.
Speaker 3: This person writes in I'm not gonna say the name again because I already said it to h yeah's true.
Speaker 2: I don't think that's true.
Speaker 3: What's what's a brute jackal and shot Uncle Ben in the shape of a grunt? I have a question for Kingston and Derek. I've been really in I've never really been into hip hop, but listening to you too ramble while Chris silently sits there and disassociates has has got me interested.
Speaker 2: The extent of my knowledge lies in.
Speaker 3: The spy what is it?
Speaker 2: Oh no, I know what this is good the Spider Verse. I knew it. I fucking knew it.
Speaker 3: I knew he like, how did I know that? I don't know that, Like there's something about I don't know it.
Speaker 6: Shouldn't even shouldn't even react that way, but there's something about Like it's like when I go ahead, I don't I don't know this guy.
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong with what you up. What you said, sir.
Speaker 3: Sometimes you find different like I found out about gay people because of.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It's a black screen. I'm just gonna mute that episode for sure.
Speaker 3: And then, oh man, the extent of my knowledge is with the Spider Ver sound track, and I really like that. What are recommendations you have? Also, New England is better than New York New England.
Speaker 2: Well that three or four states.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I was gonna say what constitutes New England.
Speaker 2: I don't even know New York is not New England. I'm pretty sure when it's close. I just know that fucking Boston claims it.
Speaker 3: I know that.
Speaker 2: I guess it's just because of the patriots, you know, But I don't know, like what it properly is.
Speaker 3: I really don't know what New England is. Must be great.
Speaker 2: I've never looked it up, never cared to.
Speaker 3: I just get my general sense is that it's the top right. It's you know what I mean, has to be right, like, it's just the general top right of like the the US. Is it Maine Vermont?
Speaker 2: Maybe let me ask you, do you feel?
Speaker 3: Let me ask you something.
Speaker 6: Do you feel? You probably don't, but like I don't feel at all? Okay, So yeah, so then that's yeah, so I shouldn't even ask you. Is it not laziest ship that a lot of the new countries or sorry states are just they just slapped new on old stuff.
Speaker 3: You are right, my apologies. New England is main My apologies.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course I thought it wasn't.
Speaker 3: I've never it's like all that part of the north top right.
Speaker 2: So it's Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Massachusetts.
Speaker 3: That's it. New York is where it stop? Stop wait hold on, So you said I was just wrong?
Speaker 2: Just for now, I've never I was wrong immediately anyone define Maine as New England.
Speaker 3: Ever, it's just it's just the only thing that I know for sure must be you know what I mean, because it's it's just the it's the top, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know where it would end. I guess like New York's where it ends.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. Connectict's fine, it's just lazy. They're kind of good pizza. Connecticut. That's a new thing. Like come on, Vermont.
Speaker 2: That's no.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying names like New Hampshire, New Jersey, the New York like it was.
Speaker 2: It was supposed to news, the news.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I mean. They knew how they just slapped new one ship. It was supposed to be the new those places though, to be fair, and then we and then we had a war, and then they were like Carolina. Then we started making ship up to me in New Mexico. New Mexico is crazy to me because it's not New Mexico. It's Mexico is still there.
Speaker 2: It's it's it's our naming convention for America is ass Actually it's in fact, really asked us. Everywhere over here is Spanish names. Yeah, and then some of America's name is Spanish. It's you know, Mexico. Mexico.
Speaker 3: America is literally a Spanish word.
Speaker 2: Is it named after some gods?
Speaker 3: Named after America of Aspucci? Which who is like, yes, it's Italent. Yeah, there was some wrong again I almost damn.
Speaker 2: So why with that group? I don't know, man, why does it turn up? You're like me with whites period America. That's what he that's what, that's what he's what he got here.
Speaker 3: Slipped on a total shell, broke his.
Speaker 2: Savages. Everything human come.
Speaker 3: And then they explored the hinter lands together, you know. But yeah, it's a lot of it's a lot of Spanish and a lot of America, a lot of Native American. When you go up to the top top left town, Northwest, that's what I mean. All the the names are from that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Minnesota, Idaho, Yeah, fucking you know. I mean, I don't. I never want to go to Idaho.
Speaker 2: It's beautiful, but it's it's, you know, nothing, the people that there's potatoes and.
Speaker 3: Racism that I want to go.
Speaker 2: I want to go to Appalachia, but I also don't because I play scares me because I feel like that's just.
Speaker 3: You want to feel an Appalachian trail.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm not with you, But.
Speaker 3: All right, hey, fair enough, Just so not nice.
Speaker 2: That was not mad enough. That's not who I am. It's so you can't prove it.
Speaker 3: Into another hymn. Oh my god, to be like the substance the uh just play Fall seventy. They got the map in there. That's good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess when the sun sets and Apple, if you're not from there, something come, you gotta say, you gotta by the way, by the way that they're gonna get really mad, say at you at Appalachia.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they get for They're normally pretty like dormant.
Speaker 3: But then when you mispronounced, yeah, so inbred.
Speaker 2: I'm super strong.
Speaker 3: When they can find enough short wave radios to stable together to get like a signal from the outside, and then they hear somebody say Appalachia, they get really mad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: They start fucking slamming him. They look like fucking left or.
Speaker 2: Dead, slamming the fuck out of the ground.
Speaker 3: Dude, I love it.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 3: I was playing like game again recently. I haven't played in a long time. The way that the tank can just throw cars is hilarious. Yeah, Like they just knock cars across the street and if you get caught, if you get hit, your.
Speaker 2: Dumb no yeah, hit by a car auto die. Yeah, because it's happening before, like a fucking idiot. It is safe. That's a whole car. You can't. Oh.
Speaker 3: I have a very specific memory of like playing like random online and I was like on the other side of a car and it was like me, I would think it was I think it was Lewis and like it was me the car and then the tank came up and he just stared at me and then moved his hands slightly in the car.
Speaker 2: That game was so d I don't have the same fun I played to play it. When I play it now, it's not the same. It's because you don't play with people. That's it's play people like a call.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 3: It's just such a chill Like it really is just like a game. It's a game you can play while doing this, like while like literally recording this show.
Speaker 2: That's a game that is a game that you can make content with easily. Yeah. Yeah, you just play that and you have fun with people, like people that play competitive games, like on stream, like when we play, like if we try to stream trials, you wouldn't be talking to people, you'd be talking like the stream would have no fun. There's certain games it would just have to watch us play it well and get enjoyment from that because I can't to.
Speaker 3: You and play that. There are certain games that I think would be good for stream and then I get on and I try to stream them and it's just like no, this, this requires too much focus. Yeah in the games, like I yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I had. I had to capture some footage from Villguard to finish my review from from somebody else's stream, and it was like a ten hour video and I was skimming through it and she was like so locked in. First of all, was kind of crazy how locked in she was, because I'm like, it's not that engaging, but like it was just also like why should.
Speaker 3: Anyone watch you?
Speaker 2: You know, so like somebody was so locked in thro I'm like, you're not. It's like nobody is there.
Speaker 6: And I'm always anxious about doing that because I want to entertain, Like I don't want people to just be there to hang out.
Speaker 2: But I know there's some people that literally don't mind people just like that. I understand.
Speaker 6: That's why I just I feel weird about it, but I understand that's. Uh, that's my main reason why I don't stream is because I just feel I almost feel like I'm robbing.
Speaker 2: People because like I'm not doing anything. I don't feel like you're interesting in it's the it's the plight of not feeling interesting enough to validate someone watching you do something.
Speaker 3: Right. Also, we're not well, we're also not the type of people who even watch streams in the first place. I think, very true, So we can't we just can't even really see. I know, I don't really understand. Like I'll jump into like a friends stream sometimes and I'll like, you know, talk, but it's usually like in the background, like I'm not even really watching it. Yeah, when it when it comes to when we like when we're all calls together and we're making jokes, I think that's a fun time to stream, Like that's like fun actually, like it's pretty much content. Again, it's pretty much like a fucking like a snark tank sub, you know, but the regular like yeah, yeah, you I guess, yeah.
Speaker 2: No question. If you like, if you like the Spider Verse album, I would suggest listening to people like Juice World, give them.
Speaker 6: A couple of your give just give them a couple of your like favorite albums, like check out these albums.
Speaker 2: But this is you can't I can't give my favorite album, so someone that likes that, that's not the same thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't say you have to do your favorite albums for stuff that aligned with the culture.
Speaker 2: The culture by by Migos would be a good one. Another good one would be uh something like that. That's kind of pretty much anything from from We Can Race Strim very good. Uh you said, shrimmer Way shrimp Astro World by freaking uh just giving them like more of like that vibe, Like, yeah, that vibe of music.
Speaker 3: I think broaden it a little bit. Man.
Speaker 2: But that's but like because this baby steps into it. You know, don't you go from place to place?
Speaker 3: Here's my thing. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like so if this Epic Lloyd and Nice Peter from Epic Rap Battles, you're such a stand.
Speaker 2: That's number one. Yeah, that's for sure number one.
Speaker 3: Respectly Epic Lloyds shirt. I'd be crazy.
Speaker 2: I've always had this exactly wow when they shirts with their.
Speaker 6: Names, Uh, definitely. I think I think anyone can see their te teeth into a good kid mad City. I think it is a great mixture of like, yes, this is this is a variety album and we can enjoy and I would I would say some stuff is like a little too Like.
Speaker 2: My problem with that is that if you don't like hm conceptual albums, the album like I'm kind of because there's a lot of good songs, Like there's actually freestyle, there's freaking, there's swim pools, there's fucking uh, I mean we go there, we can go, there's vibe, there's this money Tube is a kind of heavy song too, but like you could listen to what I understand the lyrics exactly.
Speaker 6: It's one of those songs that if you're stupid, which a lot of people are, they won't they they missed the entire concept of the of the album, but they're just like, oh, this is this is a dope ass beat and this is.
Speaker 2: That is That is definitely the best intro Kendrick Lamore album.
Speaker 3: By far, a stupid name because money doesn't ground trees famously, that's just great. Yeah, yeah, just.
Speaker 2: The opposite of that song College drop Out by Kanye West. Actually, there you go, seetro. That's that's actually a fantastic that's a fantastic. A lot of Kanye's old album is great for that getting into hip hop.
Speaker 3: For sure. I have something that's a little niche that I feel like.
Speaker 2: This is because I would love leave like bars. I don't think like Earl sweaters. Oh No, Earl sweater, power Boy Flower Boy by by Toddler the creator. Also, yeah, Earl sweater, though, Earl sweater, el sweater, Earl's sweater. You this guy named Earl sweater, Like like, that's not me, it's not me.
Speaker 3: It is my son.
Speaker 2: Earl turtleneck. You can get like a Earl napkin eventually, Earl. It's just all the way to okay, all the way to just all fabric old twist tissue Earl.
Speaker 6: I think if you did like Earl sweater, you would get some some people looking for Earl sweatshirt, or.
Speaker 2: Some traffic. You would get some traffic for already happened. I'm already like, we're waylay after that if it didn't, though, I'm gonna find out right now. It's like a lot of comedy that hasn't happened yet that we assume has already happened.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we think has already done that. But no, I think I think that's I think that's real. I think that absolutely would happen because there was that guy that I think we mentioned on the show, like many many many many many many many many many episodes ago now, but like there was that weird Al Yankovic guy, Yeah Yankovic, Yeah, and he just like he had so many songs on LimeWire and they were just because there were parodies. Everybody was like, oh, yeah, it must be him. There's just some fucking guy really traffic traffic out the ass making horrible ship.
Speaker 2: There's no earl Sweater on Spotify. You gotta do it, dude.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna so. I'm I'm doing two things that'll be my band. It's funny. There's a playlist.
Speaker 2: There's a playlist called earl Sweater, but that's it, just a playlist that's brilliant.
Speaker 3: That should be our band. We should call ourselves an earl sweater.
Speaker 2: Earl Sweater.
Speaker 3: You wanted you want to do? Dud?
Speaker 2: Did you see?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Wait?
Speaker 3: I don't think you probably didn't see it. Uh uh. For one person, I.
Speaker 2: Think his number one or number two song was the song that we did oh on the Spotify rap.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we didn't even talk about that either. It was anything notable was.
Speaker 2: The same underwhelming though. They're like, hey, this month you vibe to this, this.
Speaker 6: Month, you vibe this, and I'm like, well, we're I wanted. They normally give more analytics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. I felt like it was a little less analytical this year. It was.
Speaker 3: It was definitely was very cut I cut through that. I was like, I don't give a shit about any of this.
Speaker 6: I did exactly my Spotify artist If you check the artist account, it was way better.
Speaker 3: Oh, I haven't done that yet.
Speaker 2: It was way better when I looked at the artist thing.
Speaker 3: It was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: And I was surprised since I only posted two songs this year, and literally the second song didn't even count because I posted too late in the year. Yeah, but I was surprised that I was thinking, oh, the so it was just like one hundred thousand streams and I was thinking, oh, this is gonna be like ninety five percent that that.
Speaker 6: Rock, that gay rock thing, but it was only forty percent. I was like, oh, it's I was surprised it was less than half, and so it actually made me feel kind of good that there was other people listening to other shit than just that stupid fucking gay cover.
Speaker 3: Which song was the one that we did we Love to Love. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah we did that only one. Yeah, yes, we did that one last year. And then it has an okay amount of.
Speaker 6: Listens And I saw some person that was like one of their most listened songs, and somebody else was like like they were.
Speaker 3: Just they really liked that.
Speaker 2: I was like, I probably I should write something else for that, you know, like write another vibe for that.
Speaker 3: And then it's Earl Sweater.
Speaker 2: You're gonna have a project called Earl Sweater and it's gonna be like kind of like punk ship I have.
Speaker 3: I have a band name that I'm sitting on. Yeah, like I don't want to you don't want to put it out. I don't want to put it out. I'll show you because I think it's I think it's fucking great.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they gave us these weird fucking names like I got like Pink Palette, Boombat, Princess.
Speaker 3: That what does that mean?
Speaker 2: What the are you saying? I got Pink Pallette, Princess Wrestling, boom Bags.
Speaker 3: And Kingston. That's X videos wrap up would be it would be having X videos wrap up in the first place. But you haven't porn hum for sure, yes, they're pornhob right. You you jerked off to fourteen dogs this year.
Speaker 2: It's like, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Here's the deal?
Speaker 2: Where were you? Like?
Speaker 3: I didn't see dogs ever.
Speaker 2: You mean if there's a if there's a pornhub wrap up, I'm gonna start using Pornhub.
Speaker 3: Pornhub wrap up would be fucking hilarious.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I was just Uh the only time I've ever done anything related to Pornhub was on the podcast because it says, uh, midgets with big dicks.
Speaker 3: Do I remember that?
Speaker 2: That was like a week ago? Yeah, you remember remember that? Remember that? Remember that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? So those are those are some uh yeah, there's some those are some recommendations. I would have nothing to offer you hit hit hit up more for uh message, I might have some more stuff.
Speaker 2: Or yeah, another Mets would be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: My artists are the same, it's been for the last five years. What it's like always let me pause, put a ship.
Speaker 3: You fucking Yeah. I just wrote them down because we talked about it sacred too, but it was what do I have? Obviously Anderson pack uh, Devin Townsend, David David.
Speaker 2: Heard him.
Speaker 3: That, and H and the Bronx and the Bronx.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 6: I know, I don't remember off the top of my head. I know I listened to this song called Miracle by a Day to remember, like way too much.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that was there. I most playing songs were ridiculous. It made no sense because one of the well, it's just weird because it was like one of them. It was it was Mama said by the Shirley's you know that.
Speaker 2: Song when when were you?
Speaker 3: Yes, I know, I don't know why I get I remember listening to a lot of it just for no re. I think because I was like trying to come up with like videos and like I listened to like a lot of music from like a long ass time ago to think of like intros and.
Speaker 2: Stuff like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Us in the recap I have, like I think, what is it Rodrigo Gabriella just like an acoustic track, autistic track. But but so it's like Mama said, is in the middle of there?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said, there will be day this, There'll be day like this. Yeah. I like usual the Junk Jungle another one another classic west Side Gun the Alchemist of course and Kendrick the Alchemist stupid, Oh my goodness, like other people, I would be like, all right, but the alchemism, like he's the goal. Like I'm gonna be honest, I was not really in paint what you were saying. I was just saying, we're just.
Speaker 3: What is wrong with us?
Speaker 2: Thanks?
Speaker 3: Look, thanks everybody who who we ended up on their Spotify raps by the way, a lot of that very very cool. I also found out that apparently we could have been like there are a lot of people messaged me about like, hey, I you're my main pot podcast that I listened to, but I listened on YouTube.
Speaker 2: You weren't in my YouTube raps. And I was like, oh, weird.
Speaker 3: And then I realized that like, oh you can label like playlists, you have to like basically make videos a playlist and then make that playlist a podcast, and then it'll register and it'll get sucked into the the algorithm for podcast which we're so bad at this fucking insane I don't know, why are we not do that? I did that right, Oh, I went through. I went through, and I I saw some duplicates in there, and I undid some of the duplicates. But like, so there's a playlist. Now, there's a playlist now for uh, the Stark Tank podcast that is that actually functions as a podcast on YouTube, because I think if you if you don't have YouTube Premium, I don't think you can listen to YouTube videos with the with the screen locked. You can't. You have to do the picture and pictures. But I think, but I do think if it's a I think if it's a podcast, it works.
Speaker 2: So that's that's I think.
Speaker 3: I don't understand why you would have a separate designation if not for that, you know what I mean. Oh, I'll just I have an old phone I can test it on. Yeah, that's what I assume. Anyway, I could be wrong, but the point is that playlist exists now, so if anybody was curious about that, it'll be.
Speaker 2: But yeah, guys, fucking awesome, Like it's it's all awesome seeing to me, especially for me specifically since I'm like an avid Cometown listener. Even though it's gone, I still like cycled through a lot of the clips. I haven't heard everything they've put out. Uh, seeing like one of the lists thing that like we're above come Town was like that's crazy to me.
Speaker 3: Crazy, i'most like that that's not we are.
Speaker 2: But I know it probably least at least I'm sure it helped that our our podcasts are way longer, so it helps us shut out.
Speaker 3: But still, even seeing that visually, I was like, we're.
Speaker 2: Definitely, We're definitely we can tell which which podcasts, Uh, we are very similar.
Speaker 3: To It's interesting sleep.
Speaker 2: Oh, sure, because we're friends with most of them, so that's that's clearly we would It would makes sense that we have some lay to them. Come town.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of uh sort of comedic sense.
Speaker 2: Crossover, especially that gay When we do that gay stuff, it travels pretty far because I don't know, it's almost alluded to, like I swear to somebody. I haven't seen a footprint, but there were some people saying it said like Nick Mullen approved, and I thought I was like, did was somebody? Did they say something? But I've seen no knows.
Speaker 3: I've seen some of that stuff too, like some weird stuff like like oh I'm I'm I remember getting a comments like oh I came here because of Sinna.
Speaker 2: I'm like what.
Speaker 3: Oh, And then there was like no, but it's like a streamer. It's like a really popular stream and I'm like, there's no but I saw anothering it was like, what, that can't be real. There's no shots since watching this shoot that'd be cool to have.
Speaker 2: If you are.
Speaker 3: She's your type, you're type whatever, whatever, ambiguous, You don't look like we're gonna get stopped anywhere.
Speaker 2: Ethnic enough for me to enjoy you, but not ethinic enough for me to be scared to be know that I'm around you. That's insane, it's crazy, but I've definitely done that, so I believe that the anyway, let's move on. So yeah, like, uh, my grandma, le get your scared.
Speaker 3: I don't know, man, the uh it was really it's really cool saying uh. And it's so funny, like there's some some of these raps that I was saying uh, I was tagged on Twitter on Instagram, and some of them are fucking hilarious because like we are such a black sheep in some people's listening, Like some people have like these really Like I saw one where it was like, I can't remember what the name of the show. It was like an NPR show. It's like an NPR show and then it's uh, and then it's us and then it's like uh, Alana and some other people critical role that Joe Santagato, those guys, and I'm just like, what the we we are so clear? Like if there was a basket of apples and there's one poison one, like that's us in that.
Speaker 2: App that basket. Yeah, it's like the game where's like there's one cup that's a death cup. Like it's like that's the death cup. That's great, But we're the death cup. We're like the final stage of like.
Speaker 3: Progressiveness before before it gets to like really bad.
Speaker 6: We're like we're like I think I think we're Yeah, I actually I liked it. I think we're exactly where we need to.
Speaker 2: Be, like it, Yeah, yeah, I can't.
Speaker 3: Like I couldn't. I wouldn't want to go any safer and I wouldn't want to go any darker in that area. Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 2: I think I think i'd go more progressive, but I would still nullify all that by the fucked up things I would say right after.
Speaker 3: You're the most schizophrenic person here. Absolutely, I am a true.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, it's just wild's I've always been like that.
Speaker 3: You easily said the worst stuff on the show, which is great.
Speaker 2: It can get. There is clearly going to be a compilation of you disparaging.
Speaker 9: The Jews, the Jews everyone else, like like if women like Jews, women, whites, Jews women and worse right after that, but I helped you wake.
Speaker 3: Up shipping on them Jews and trying to hit some bitches.
Speaker 2: I hit my wife. She's white and Jewish and I hit her.
Speaker 6: Oh there was an update, uh, the the Canadian Jewish wife and I do it right, Yeah, bars man, there was an update, a small little update that the Canadian authorities, the authorities are still looking for.
Speaker 3: Uh mama j f Oh really that's up for tips.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I I saw that.
Speaker 3: Asking for tips four years. She's she's she's bones, she's bones, and she's clear. She's a green skeleton right now? Was she poisoned? Damage?
Speaker 2: How you turned green?
Speaker 3: Did they remember that? I was thinking of like the green goblin bomb.
Speaker 2: Had his mom like his grandma out You saw that, like the skin but not the bone a bone.
Speaker 6: At this point, it's been over a year, she's bones, she's sucking bones and uh. And they were like, hey, if anyone stars any tips, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, how do the maggots get in the box. She's been she's.
Speaker 3: Been bones for longer than she's been dead.
Speaker 2: Maybe my pot. I don't know how how long it takes.
Speaker 3: That's not that's not possible. But you get what I'm saying. I know it's.
Speaker 2: Uh always a live bone. Yes, they always have bones, so stupid, but uh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's there was there was an update with this stream. They were talking about Jeff apparently like he looks like he fled his.
Speaker 2: Uh Quebec.
Speaker 3: I think it's the same. Yeah, like they're just.
Speaker 6: Canada, right, he fled that area, and so I am.
Speaker 2: I think they were kind of zeroing in on him, which I just are they all dumb? I don't get it because it's been like it's it's been so long, no one. She's a skeletons, so they can't even if they found her, they couldn't even tell how she died at this point. So I'm like, they just fucked that up. Number two, it's I there was no press conference. I've seen, no no mention from the.
Speaker 6: Mom or dad or family, or no marker of anything other than if you search for her name or something on like the first or second page. One of my tweets is one of the things because I was asking about like yo, like I think earlier this year I think I was like, oo, any updates?
Speaker 3: What the fuck? Like, why is literally no one talking about this?
Speaker 2: And also the true crime people's.
Speaker 3: Dude, it's a gold mine, dude, like you're missing out. It's insane, You're not. Yeah, I don't know, man, that whole situation is insane. The fact that no one has been talking about it, the fact that it's been clearly too long. I guess people just don't give a shit about French Canadians. I think that's like the only takeaway is I think that's the case because her family's like, oh, she's missing, but like she's French Canadians because we will make that child, we will build another baby. The m m a guy.
Speaker 2: Uh Jason Pier No, uh, Pierre Paul, give me give me some French Canadian if I'm not mistaken, George George Pierre. He's fruscating, right he is. Pierre. Of course I should mess it to him, be like, hey, man, you want to give this some because he always posts weird ship and he's like, oh, he's one of those weirdos that you would go on Joe Rogan's podcast a million years ago and talk about like uh he was like he was in a paleontology, but like he was.
Speaker 3: Kind of weird about it that he believed like weird things.
Speaker 2: About jocast idea idea.
Speaker 3: Joe Rogan's podcast in the Jurassic Era is Joe Rogan interviewing a caveman. He was talking about.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Oh so like so like like ten okay, like ten.
Speaker 3: Thousand BC, we'll do flint. So he's like he's doing obviously he's doing his podcast.
Speaker 6: You know, like like it has makes sense that you set up a rule and I was in that rule.
Speaker 3: Get Yeah, he's cave and they're just like bewildered at like obvious everyday things. Like it's like when yeah, man, like I pour one on the ground and like a green fucking thing came out.
Speaker 2: Is that with the green thing, there's a little furry thing that I kept following me and learning of danger, And I was like, I think I'll keep him this world, Joe, it is big world. He sounds like it is big, scary, scary. I never really thought of that. When scary everything was when he gets dark, Joe, I'm really scared. When the sun goes by bye, I get scared and cold.
Speaker 3: My uncle, my uncle go sleep no wiccom, No, wiccom, Wow, why did that happen?
Speaker 2: Alien? They haven't understanding.
Speaker 3: Who barely smarter than them?
Speaker 2: Modern is barely.
Speaker 3: He's actually saying, not only is he barely smarter, he's like significantly less enlightened.
Speaker 6: Yeah, like he's asking no questions to clarify when he's like.
Speaker 2: I.
Speaker 3: Sun come up and dark and cold, but the earth is flat out.
Speaker 2: No stops that, Joe.
Speaker 3: No, the curve when we go on mountain, these curved down, the statue monument down.
Speaker 2: We don't know that for sure?
Speaker 5: We have you have you have you actually seen the entire you retard? You even thought about it?
Speaker 2: Are going to retarded?
Speaker 3: A prehistoric podcast? Top tier?
Speaker 2: Are you retard? That's amazing that that word exists. That's like back then, when do you think the idea of aliens became a thing for Cavemn? Was it probably pretty early into it was so fast, I don't think I actually don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think it was gods before aliens though, yeah, I mean ultimately, because I just don't think they would have a concept that there was another place at all, you know what I mean, like another like that, like that there even would be machines.
Speaker 2: They are not dumber than we are actually, but they just have less exposure to stuff. So in concept, no, not necessary.
Speaker 3: I think I don't think. I don't think they're definitely not as smart. I don't think we sure humans were stupid. Really I'm not saying stupid, but like the well they are, we're stupid now ye, Like but.
Speaker 2: Like there they were less knowledgeable, but not less aptible to learning. I think that's why I don't know if I agree with that. It's to be honest, I don't really care to explore that. I feel like, it's what are they going to argue? I've had to think because like if a Caveman space time, he goes on the he goes on the fucking debate.
Speaker 10: Floor and he he goes, he doesn't, he doesn't cave versus twenty Uh, Caven versus twenty Trump supporters, Juliae.
Speaker 2: Caveman is making way more though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they said him in, they sent him in the middle of the room and he the supporters goes like, uh, you know what about Hillary Clint's emails, goes, he just pulls at a club.
Speaker 2: God, what about the three hundred thousand children that are gone? He's like they were taken by sponsors, most of them not taken and sold into sex trafficking. That he knows what he knows, that dumb idea, why you so stupid me want ripe arms off and slaughter you here but suppressing urge never mind and at the end of each time the thing and then just smash, slap, ear.
Speaker 3: And the people who go up like get progressively more like nervous. They're still coming, still going.
Speaker 2: They're really so.
Speaker 3: Run they have to run up, and then they're scared. They really have to like they really have to make their point and they have to.
Speaker 2: Like, well, I understand that you're a cave man and you're you're you're probably unless evolved than I am.
Speaker 3: And that dude just grabbed just.
Speaker 2: There's a little resistance, like he let him talk for like three minutes straight, like Benjami just wouldn't shut the funk up, and he's just nodding good, good, yeah, and then he just pulls his eyes out. He finishes with his face like a fucking like the Spike kids when they made the first they fucked up that guy that was the alien dude, he just finished with his face and it looks like fucking Gumby afterwards, think you're better than that turns into the can't break Benjapiro.
Speaker 6: That's saying transit benchparal fucking double looks exactly like the blood though there's blood.
Speaker 2: Yeah. In the day before we learned more about ship, we had more ability to mold the world around, so we have to like change the world by his thoughts. We had alchemy.
Speaker 6: We lost alchemy, you know from iPhones Man's truly lose alchemy.
Speaker 2: It was I think if you really look back homosexuality and in the internet have a All right, let's put forward. There's a line there. Let's put forward. We got your we got your stupid question. Go listen to that music, I guess. Oh yeah, go listen to stuff. Yeah, to that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that would be my recommendation. If you like Spider Verse, you'll love Down with the Sickness.
Speaker 2: He's like the only die hard Disturbed fan nowadays.
Speaker 3: Go listen to Higher by Creed. Oh that's fire.
Speaker 6: That's gonna be my next gay thing is a Creed song. Not sure if it's gonna be Higher or with Arms Wide Open, because with arms Wide opens and it's a layup. Everybody understands what that's gonna be t ball. Yeah, you know, so Hire, I have a little bit more.
Speaker 2: To play with. So I'm like, should I just like be creative or should I just be lazy and just do the It's one of those two though, Yeah, that should be fun.
Speaker 3: All right, saddest substance. Wait, no, it just looks like Comrode and he says hello fellas from my novella's wishing.
Speaker 2: You all a happy December.
Speaker 3: Y'all remember Bloody Roar?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, what a good time that was and sad that it's dead. I wish it could be brought back by someone. What is a game series would you would like to be brought back from the dead? And also what studio would you entrust with its revival? Cheers your queers. Damn Bloody War is a good one because Bloady War two is one of my favorite fighting games. I love blood Bloody War two specifically. There's something I don't know what it is about that game specifically, It's just the sound design is great, Like the the voices for all the characters are great. I think it's got like the right amount of like ps one shimmer, like there's like enough detail, but like it's still like vague, you know that's.
Speaker 2: A good would be crazy, it'd be a really so it's done.
Speaker 3: The insect, Insect, the Chameleon, Law, the Tiger.
Speaker 2: I loved that game. Was so fucking broken.
Speaker 3: Broken in every game, and he was fun. They had the weird flippy fucking shins.
Speaker 6: He had this fucking like a ten thousand fisht thing, damn. And they had shin long where he was like, uh, it was like the little essentially. Yeah, there was Shena, the leopard, gotcho. What's his stupid name?
Speaker 2: His name is?
Speaker 3: His name's Cat, the.
Speaker 2: Lion, Gotto, the Lion, He's the he's the boss. Oh yeah, the guy with the spiked up here. Yes.
Speaker 6: The dragon ball Z character will also she Shana or whatever. The her name is Sheena or Shana. She looked like another it was.
Speaker 3: The chameleon was dope and he was cool. He was like, that name is so cool.
Speaker 2: I love he hasd to I play his his theme song a lot. The main character, I wish they gave him. His kicks were so ass in the game. I was like, why does he not have any decent cakes? He's a mixed martial artist and I'm like, who the wolf dude. He was a m M A fight.
Speaker 3: He was he was he was just he was just a boxer. Really, That's why he didn't That's what I thought.
Speaker 2: He was a kick.
Speaker 3: He's just a boxer.
Speaker 2: He would do that front flip kick was crazy. You go, you go, you go, the only the only thing he would do.
Speaker 6: So you do that and you would do that flip and then it would it was that kick that is that is an actual kick, right, But he didn't do He was basically a boxer with almost no kicks. That's why, like all of his moves was just all like evasive and fucking like hooks and ship and he would he would talk.
Speaker 3: He would say two one upper and you would say ship like that. I literally have I think I literally actually have Bloody War in the PS one in my living room right now, and it's so good.
Speaker 6: The versus screen has a fucking organ wheeling in it, and yeah, it's I love.
Speaker 2: The replay too, like whenever you would like get like a ring out.
Speaker 3: Like a stable. I love that ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it was like the three.
Speaker 3: The three quick assion.
Speaker 2: It's like one two three and then you would say from different angles.
Speaker 6: Jenny was definitely like game like that ship. No, that was she was the slut the bat like straight up, she was like a whore basically because then she would try into like a naked bad essentially, and one of her moves when she wasn't a bat right, so she would speaking, she'd be like step on.
Speaker 3: You and be like, oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: And then she would do this like spinning kick thing and like like she She's like.
Speaker 2: She was so slutty and I was pretty much Morgan Morgan separated.
Speaker 3: She was great. Man, the damn I love that game.
Speaker 6: The fucking sound effects too, like the gorging bite sounds so like if you hear like say a grab attack with like when you when you change it like like you here, Like it was like teeth sinking in the meat.
Speaker 2: And it's just like, oh, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know what happened with that game? Man, Like that, that game had all the makings of something great and then it was just like or something what star.
Speaker 6: Cock comparatively so it was on a GameCube. It was all cleaned up, way less blood. Like one of my favorite things was a buck rough the mole. He would impale you and when he would take his cloud, it would just be gushing so much blood. And then on three it was like, I was like, what are you doing?
Speaker 3: And then they put in an some gay alien as the boss that no one cares.
Speaker 2: I remember they made the alien the final boss, and allow, what is this?
Speaker 3: What are you doing to my game?
Speaker 2: And then and the yeah, just kind of one that I think it was just three. If there was four, I might have been the fourth one. Nobody cared. I don't fucking know about it, and I'm like, what the fucking ever played it?
Speaker 3: Look it up? I'm curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see. If I could bring back a game franchise, it would probably be I love that disappeared Metroid. But uh, but.
Speaker 3: What would it be the ship? There was a Blade four and I didn't play it x X was it was?
Speaker 2: Apparently, asked, hot ass, how the fuck did I miss this? Sixty? Let me see? No, it couldn't have been what No way, it was two thousand and five.
Speaker 3: It's two three? Yeah, so it's an Xbox PS two. Okay, Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: I missed that. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I missed it too, I know if I only played the second one. Though, to be fair, I never played two, three or one.
Speaker 2: What's the game franchise that's gone that I'd like them to bring back.
Speaker 3: That's kind of the thing, right, is like everything's been brought back in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 2: I like to see Kane, but like, see Kane just came out, right, didn't it, Dude?
Speaker 3: Four days. I'm so fucking I'm so pumped. There's a lot actually coming out in the next couple of days, you know, Marvel Rivals, there's that. I mean, I guess Mouthwatching is out alright, and I finished it. It's not gonna probably I want that came though, But Indiana Jones is coming out in a couple of days. I'm pretty curious about God about that game. Yeah, I'm curious about it. I don't care about Indiana Jones really.
Speaker 2: At all, but uh, you can.
Speaker 3: I like, I like machine games. I think they're whipping me only whips.
Speaker 2: Whipping people are so fucking funny. I double whipping set them on fire, and demon souls and I whipped the fuck out of demons and it's war.
Speaker 3: It's crazy to me that studio just makes games where you kill Nazis, like they just make Wolfenstein and now Indiana Jones literally just like we specialized in making Janazi, MA very good.
Speaker 2: It's good.
Speaker 6: I want Annie Musher to come back. But then yeah, le see, oh yeah, I want to come back, but I don't think it's going to because it didn't when they remastered The Warlords.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well so I played it.
Speaker 2: I played a little bit of it. I love that game. It's I love that game so much.
Speaker 6: But uh, number three is so fucking good to me, and I know because there's gonna be a myriad of problems, gonna be license issues, of likeness issues. They said they fucking put in John Reno in the game. Like I was like, so, what are.
Speaker 2: They gonna do. There's a lot of things that they gotta do that I feel like it just kind of can't over. They could make a new one.
Speaker 6: But it's just yeah, no one, It's it's too niche, unfortunately, and it makes me sad because I think that that series is so undervalued. They made one of the games, one of the games I follow really fucking suon because they put some like Final Fantasy looking guy in it, and I was like, it's called like don of Dreams, and I was like, what the fuck is this? Don't don't do this. It was always very grounded with demons. It's like, you know, grounded, everyone's grounded. And then they put in some fucking stupid white guy and they look like I was like, you're Japanese, I guess or something.
Speaker 2: What are you?
Speaker 3: I don't know what this is. There's so there's two. There's two that come to mind. Uh, Medieval which was like it was like a PS one kind of like Hack and Slash. Did they not remember that? Well, they remastered it, but like they remissed the first one. I don't think they're gonna do a second one because it was kind of like an Onnemisha thing. Oh, it's like it's very specific. Yeah, but I just feel like, I don't know. I love that character design, and I love the idea of that game, which is like this war hero dies and he's like remembered, like in the animals of it. In his body is like an a mazzle in like a museum and he's like celebrated, but the real story is that he was the first person to die and he sucked. I love that idea. And then he like he just gets resurrected and has to missing his eye, right, he's he's missing hist he got an arrow to the eye and like he's missing his jaw and he can't talk. I love the idea of like this loser having to like like having to actually be a hero yea after I think it's such a cool idea, and it's got like this weird British like dry humor to it. I would love like a new Medieval. I feel like they could really kill a New Medieval and Destroll Humans for the same reason I think Destroll Humans is dope. I love that's the way it came back and stopped again. Yeah, this is the curse of that that franchise. It's like one two, and then we'll put a third one on WI with none of the original voice actors, and then we'll do a third one on three sixty that's like broken beyond recognition that nobody loves. It's like, what the fuck you doing? Just pick a third one? And then they do oh one remake to remake and then and then the publisher yeah goes fucking under and then they sell it again and it's just like, fuck, I never got my I never got my Destrollal Humans three and I want it because the first of all, the I just love like Roswell alien stuff, and being able to play as like a roswell like modern tech.
Speaker 2: It's cool.
Speaker 3: I love like the It's like Fallout mixed with like Ratchet and Clank in some way where it's like, here's like fun you know weapons like here's a gun that like makes meteors come from the fucking sky. Here's an anal probe. But also you got like this old these old like fifties radio James listening. That's all I care about. It's fun. I don't know, man, I like Derek prob just go around and probe everyone. That's I mean, that's that's the type of shit I'd wanted to shuit.
Speaker 2: I was playing that game.
Speaker 3: I was playing that game. I was playing the game in two.
Speaker 2: Thousand and four.
Speaker 3: It's like like eleven year old, like like shooting civilians in nineteen fifties USA with anal probes and my parents are like, looks fun. He's having a great time. Is that fucking the crew.
Speaker 2: Cuts that they know about that music?
Speaker 3: Probably my dad probably a little bit, but not really that was after this time.
Speaker 2: If I bring him a game back, this is probably a super niche one. It's a game called Mega man Uh Meet and Kingdom don't tell me, don't Are we on the same page? Well, Mega Man X or which one I'm thinking. I'm thinking Mega Man. I you see Legend legends. Brother, it's legends. There's another name for it too, because it was on another console with a different name. If I'm not mistake, I think it was Mega Man Legends.
Speaker 3: There might have been an N sixty four version.
Speaker 2: That I might have been that it was something because one was on PS two one it was PS one, it was the one was another one on there.
Speaker 3: It might have been.
Speaker 6: Because I know sometimes like like killing Stink Gold, like it was its own thing, you know, instead of it being killing C two.
Speaker 2: So it might have been that. But it's just it's just known as Mega Man Legends.
Speaker 3: So I have three.
Speaker 2: I've had that one Mega Man Legends. Of course i'd bring that back. It'd be so cool. There's a guy that's like, isn't there making his own Yeah, So I'm waiting. I hope he because I hope he actually gets. I feel like when he's almost on the cusp of finishing it, they'll fucking you'll shut it down and stop that. I'm gonna take that framework. Thanks, fucking dumb bitch. Capcom Guns Boom. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 6: With that because so the first two ones it's turning with the ex buster that's crazy.
Speaker 2: No, don't do it.
Speaker 6: Mega Man Legends is so funny enough. The extra Ammo that will be out later today.
Speaker 2: The very end.
Speaker 6: Since I've been putting outro music is a Maga Maat Legends track, and like I just put it on the outro. It's it's not allowed to yes, absolutely, none of it's. None of it's I like video game music that's not copyright claimed. Oh say yeah, like all you you can. You can use what as long as it's not because it would be logistical a nightmare if you started copyright claiming all this fucking music in video games, right, that's true, So yeah, you can.
Speaker 3: Anything like that.
Speaker 6: I use a lot of old Capcom stuff because it's just all anyway, long story short, I just use it as one of my favorite video game soundtracks of all time. Magama Legends game such a fucking great game, and I want to remaster so badly. And then three got canceled. Uh it was gonna be on which DS one of those things cancel never came out. I love that franchise. Even though I'm an X guy, I'm a Mega Man X guy. I think regular Mega mans gay, except for Megma Legends.
Speaker 3: That's so instantly.
Speaker 2: I like Mega Man. So the sequel to the X series was called Mega Man Zero. What's on game Boy Advance right? I would love a fifth one of those games so badly. I never got into those, but they're so good. If do you have a switch, Yeah, Joe, give a switch. I'll lend you have the cartridge for like does the X whole entire franchise. I'll let you borrow. It's a really, really dope game.
Speaker 3: I'll check it out. I just never to me.
Speaker 6: At a certain point, I was like, God, damn, there's too many of these games, and I just felt, oh, there's and then I give it back.
Speaker 2: I have it, I have your Skyroam, have it. You can have it. I don't need it. You can have it. I don't need it.
Speaker 3: I've offered to give it to you before.
Speaker 2: You're like, I don't need it, I don't need it. I'm just gonna bost never give it back. That's what your plan is. Now. You're like, I'm just gonna do the same thing. Oh man, that's crazy. I use this pack, but another one Castlevania. I want a new Castlevania. New Caslvania would be bad.
Speaker 3: I did just uh I think I just purchased.
Speaker 2: Rondo and Symphony one of the ones that was.
Speaker 6: I don't I don't fucking know. I don't know any of the time. I never I never got past the Super Nintendo ones, so you get the old one. I'm fucking like so lost of all the so those are the best ones I had to.
Speaker 2: So I had to read and see like these three.
Speaker 3: D ones, right, sivanis PS one, I think it is PS one thing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that the Sivinis PS one, I know for sure. I had to read like to see which ones I should buy, because I think there was like a three sixty one or something, and there was someone like this one's good, but this one's not good, and I was like, I don't know where there's a Star remake where you play like this four like one V like a four player version where you're like killing you're killing things throughout the map against people, and it's really cool. That's like I sort of like a competitive version of it. Yeah, I guess it was really interesting, but I just love that franchise. I think it's so good. I love it the University.
Speaker 6: I mean, especially watching that Netflix series, it really got me like interested, or was like I want to like get more into this God I.
Speaker 3: Love still still a good game. Yeah, I'm really bad at the top five, top five video games.
Speaker 2: I think genuine to fay night. But I also I'm a Metroid fan. Like when I played my first one, I was like, right, this is the best kind of video game ever to me.
Speaker 6: It was super Metroid was was special to me back in the day. But then I kind of that's another franchise that I fell off.
Speaker 2: That's another franchise I just didn't continue where I was like, man, this is really sick. And then I just played every single two D Metro game to completion.
Speaker 3: That's interested them. I love those games. I should have because I was.
Speaker 6: I was to the point where it's like, oh, I have like a I have Samist fucking statues, and I for some reason, I was like like I just I was like, I really have just this weird nostalgia for this specific moment in time, and I don't know anything about franchise.
Speaker 2: I wanted. I wanted to the Samus Doll where she has her armor off, you know, she just doesn't think when her armor comes off the post she does. Yeah, And I wanted that so bad and my grandma would not buy that for me.
Speaker 3: And I get it. I get why.
Speaker 2: I covered in fucking no, I didn't have come yet. I was like six, I was, I wasn't coming, but I wanted it.
Speaker 3: I was.
Speaker 2: I wanted it for that. I just didn't know why. It's like a future me being like acquired that. Okay, yeah, man, all right, So that's the video game zero suit for Jojo.
Speaker 3: Uh Destiny getting helicoptered by swasti cock. Swast the cock.
Speaker 2: That's insane.
Speaker 9: That is.
Speaker 3: Swasti cock. That's not somebody's name. Already it will be ready absolutely. So he says, uh, where are the good racing games? The PS three and three sixty era ahead extreme racing with planes falling out of the sky, identifying suns on a TV and straight up sid Dan's getting Mario card power ups, Arcade beat him up? Uh, Arcade beat him up? Have spiritual successors like TM and T Splintered Fade at least games?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we should play that on stream that, I mean, motherfucker's right, and you got Tim and g and then you got streets.
Speaker 2: Right four Like I was good.
Speaker 3: I was playing shot Race four with Jalen a couple of weeks ago. It's damn good fun.
Speaker 2: I can't like, I can't believe it. It's, you know, at least reasons we got some stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, ArKade beat him up. Fans. I feel like, are eating pretty good actually relative to other places. Yeah, so no, I I fully agree with this. I don't know what the fuck happened. I feel like there were a lot there was, like I remember Split Second. I remember Blur.
Speaker 2: Blur was sick.
Speaker 3: Blur was like Tron. It was like Tron and Need for Speed at the same time. It was dope.
Speaker 2: It was like had Mario Kart power ups and all sorts of bullshit.
Speaker 3: I remember Pure, which was like an ATV racing game, and I loved Pure. It looked I remember Pure looked gorgeous and had a great soundtrack. I remember Rise Against was on this soundtrack and I was like, oh, Ship, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I guess it's it's it's really more about the sim racing now. I guess it's just kind of like FORTSA and what's the other one? Grandarismo. It would have been embarrassing.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that is like the thing is that, uh, graphics have increased so much so that like we went through was like, how does it look the graphics? Graphics, graphics right, wipe out and then those wipe out pure is so good. Wip Oh my fucking got The music was what got me, dude. The music and aesthetic I love.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a shame, like we don't. I feel like games are really good right now. There's a lot of good stuff out there, are like high profile like disappointments obviously Veil Card and all that stuff.
Speaker 2: I know, we ate too good. We ate too good for too long, and we had to get we had to get shut out the Sun.
Speaker 3: I just feel like there's there's so many cool like things coming out of the NDC, and even just like some of the other big games too, like Ask Robot was kick ass and Hell Divers was crazy and I don't know, I thought I was a double a game.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 3: I don't know what company. Recently, I was just skimmings. It's talking about scaling things back or something.
Speaker 2: Well, oh you be soft Soft.
Speaker 3: We did a story today about Soft kind of doing something like that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because I remember, I'm like, you know what, whatever it was said, I was like, yeah, dude, go ahead, Like I don't need I don't mind a smaller game.
Speaker 3: I don't need it to be two trillion dollars. The head of the head of the old head of PlayStation, Sean Laden, gave like an interview where you're talking about like games are too fucking long. It was like I felt so seen that interview. I was like, oh my god, you're so it's so right. I agree, but I don't.
Speaker 2: The games that are long that I love are so fun because there's.
Speaker 6: There's something like, you know, there's something like I think Balder's Gay three is a great example where if you actually look.
Speaker 2: At the map, it's not that big.
Speaker 3: The map is. The map is big techniques.
Speaker 6: It's big enough, but it's not like like when I was just thinking about, uh, for example, Dragones's Inquisition, that map is fucking ridiculous. That map, it's so it's It's one of those things where I'm like, BG three is filled with enough stuff to where the world feels much bigger than actually is, and I feel like that's what you should.
Speaker 3: I think so absolutely. I think it's the density. It's the density of what things to do and like meaningful and ert. That's what I feel like Elvin Ring did perfectly. That map is big, but it also feels dense, and it's also.
Speaker 2: Layer because this thing BG three's map is layered as fucked too. Yeah, So it's one of those things where I'm like, I think it's because it's not it's because there is no I'm there's no complaint that it's not big enough. It's I think there's just again, when I talk about combat systems, where when it when it feels boring, people notice how repetitive it is.
Speaker 6: It's always repetitive, but it's like it feels repetitive now because the game sucks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, games games, A game being good is really disguising how repetitive it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, every you're not gonna be a game is gonna be in fight. You're not gonna be really figuring out new shit in the game. Imagine how much money you would have to spend on making a game new the entire way through, Well, it.
Speaker 3: Would be it would be Rockstar would be the only people who could do it. I guess rock Star and maybe Valve because like any company that like just any Rockstar could do it.
Speaker 2: Has Roscar done that?
Speaker 3: No? No, they they could. Is the thing that there they have Grand GRANDT six is going to cost probably a billion dollars. I wouldn't I'm not even exaggerating, and I really do think it's going to be a billion dollars. We're going to make it back so fast though, They're gonna make it back in three minutes.
Speaker 2: Even that game has got so much steam behind that, even lilies like I'm getting that that's ship. It's fucking silly every comments section this happened before GTA six.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's literally it's like it really like they're they are in a position where like they are the only company that could really afford the resources to do something like that, even if they don't do it, like and to be fair, like they're games that I want to be long, right for sure, but not everything that like got a word right art doesn't need to be that long. Last of Us who did not need to be that long. There's so many games that just don't need to be that long. I want that in like a Red Dead like from Rockstar and I want that and like, well not me personally, but like I would want to see that in like a ball there's Kate three. Sure, but the fuck are you doing making me pick flowers with some fucking little black girl, Little black girl and God of War? What are we doing so that that part? I can't even explain to you how livid I was that entire.
Speaker 6: So you know what's interesting about that, I I guarantee I have not looked at any mods. I guarantee there's a mod to skip that entire section, I guarantee, And it's the only thing that's motivated me to buy it on Steam because I actually literally have no desire to play it on the PlayStation because I don't want to do that part again.
Speaker 2: No, of course, Yeah, I thought you were going to say there's a mod to make her not black.
Speaker 3: That probably is there to Well, here's the thing. I think I remember seeing that. Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: It might be there, but Nexus Is actually tries its best not to be toxic. So, like say, when there was that whole fucking Starfield thing, they ripped down some of the some of the minds because they're like, you guys are being fucking up too.
Speaker 2: That's crazy because I have lactating Carlac.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but that's that's not that's not like, it's not a harmful thing. You're not doing it for a hateful reason. You're doing because you're a freak and get a drink.
Speaker 3: It's also a consequential change, like getting getting rid of I don't know, get modding a pronoun selection out of the beginning of an RPG is so dumb because you could just after the effort to going through the effort to alter it at all like that.
Speaker 2: It's just so, that's so crazy.
Speaker 6: I saw them, so I I rarely go on Facebook. I checked the memory section, but like, one of the posts that popped up was a veil. It was a by Aware saying like, oh, thank you for playing the bill Guard or whatever the fuck. And then the top comment was.
Speaker 3: Someone like I'll come back when you edit out the Woke.
Speaker 2: Or some ship like that, And and I was thinking about it, and I was like, you don't, literally, even like the Tosh sections, you literally don't have to do it when you find out about her being anything like that, you don't have to those those are her literal side her story arc that you don't you know how you can just completely ignore a character And yeah, I do it. All the time.
Speaker 3: You don't.
Speaker 2: It's I it's really hard to do it. In bald Gate three, I think that's only it's hard. It's not that hard.
Speaker 6: The thing, the one thing to kill him. I just hate that you can't. That's the big problem with kill Guard. That like I was like, oh, you're annoying. I want you gone so cool?
Speaker 3: I told you I killed Will you killed?
Speaker 2: I think will so cool? I killed them one no, no, no, I actually never can.
Speaker 3: He literally disappeared. He never, so I don't I need I killed him the moment I met him. In fact, when he dumps down.
Speaker 2: When he killed, he stabs one of the goblins, literally helping you, and then you kill himsion.
Speaker 3: I don't know why there's black people in this world with goblins.
Speaker 2: There's goblins Yankee, get the Yankee and Dragon.
Speaker 3: Realistic wouldn't be they would eventually be in Africa. He was too, he was, it was it was just it was just too distracting.
Speaker 2: So I killed them.
Speaker 3: Then I forgot that. I'm moded in Kate Sith.
Speaker 2: Did you? I don't know if he's jerious and I haven't.
Speaker 3: Played both a long time. I haven't so I haven't installed on my my, my laptop. But like there's just there's a lot to play right now, I'm exactly, I'm refusing. I haven't even want to go back.
Speaker 6: You haven't done patch seven, but I'm always looking at dude, I do you didn't do I've been working on my list.
Speaker 2: I literally beat the game again in past seven.
Speaker 3: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: You get to have the legendary action and stuff like that, and every fight is insane. I know, Oh God, do that.
Speaker 6: I'm not playing anything else and I won't move forward. Like right now, I'm so I bought someone. I think someone stole my Final Fantasy fifteen cool. So like I've actually lost to I don't know how it's happened. I've lost two copies somehow. When I was now it's like games, so I can't be lost. I was playing that game. It was like, this game looks so fucking stupid.
Speaker 3: Fancy fifteen, which.
Speaker 2: Was that, I mean the one where aren't they all stupid?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: I mean, don't they all look stupid?
Speaker 3: Uh? Yeah? But that was like very like K pop boy band? Yeah was that the one with the car?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I did Friends with the stupid boots and like bro like it it's.
Speaker 2: Stripped up, but like in the dumbest way, in the dumbest way, I hate.
Speaker 6: Him so much that I I was pissed off that there was no mods to I wanted to immediately change them. And then the only mod that I saw immediately was to make that bitch naked, the mechanic bitch, And I was like, of course I didn't do it, though I love it.
Speaker 2: Of course click they all look like yes.
Speaker 6: The only reason I didn't make her naked is because I had to download a dedicated mod manager for Final Fantas.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I'm I don't have time, ship.
Speaker 2: I don't have time for this ship, Like if it was such fucking dere like, so like, oh his character, why are they naked and have big breasts and squirting all the time?
Speaker 3: Squirting sporting spirting, skirting squirting.
Speaker 2: What's a game where that would like not be helpful at all? Sporting like like it's so.
Speaker 3: Jarring, only it would only be it would literally only be reasonable in like Super Mario Sunshine sorta sorta barely like you're playing Splatoon.
Speaker 2: Guys, have you show on many of those anime sex games they're on Steam?
Speaker 3: Dude A lot?
Speaker 2: I have to.
Speaker 6: I have some in my wish stumble because they're so funny that I'm like, I.
Speaker 2: Want to come back to this later. But I never played though. No one sent me one when I first got like my PC people give me, I swear I didn't. I haven't played it yet. I'm gonna play it eventually, but I can't because I know if I turn that shirt on, Lily will walk in roads right when I do it? Play what do you Yeah? There's a Gosha one though, man, and that's in my wish was right now, Like this is so funny that this is like a turn based nude anime thing.
Speaker 3: What is this? Sore? And there's way too many reviews on it. There's so many reviews that there's so many of them it's really insane. Like you're you're that's an entire other industry. There's probably people who like I grew up with Meet and Fuck dynasties, but you're playing, like what is that Meet and Fuck?
Speaker 2: Uh least impact or something impact three five over five days?
Speaker 3: That's crazy anyway, last question and then we'll get the fuck out of here. Okay, Hey, they're big brain, big heart and big penis what is your favorite horror moment in a non horror game.
Speaker 2: I like that question.
Speaker 3: The one that comes to mind immediately is that fucking piano and Mars sisty four That.
Speaker 2: Sh it's fun.
Speaker 3: Scared this ship for no reason because like the game is like so pleasant, and then she's getting You just get to a silent room and then you approach a piano and then it comes to life and I hate that ship.
Speaker 2: What kind of fucking guy is Bowser? You know?
Speaker 3: Oh to have a piano like that? What are you? He's that's bows with That's Peaches Castle, right Castle? Oh yeah, no it is it is Peaches Castle right. Yeah, so she has a fucking I don't know, man, they didn't really think at all, just like.
Speaker 2: What this was like, it's something that doesn't like, it's not a horror that's that's an interesting one.
Speaker 3: That's more like, yeah, I guess cancer. I don't have quick one. Oh like the flood reveal, Yeah, that yeah, that would count. That is literally framed like a horror moment because it's that whole is not that?
Speaker 2: No, yeah, it is very much not.
Speaker 3: That's a good answer, yeah, because they have like the the because you pick up the helmet and then it shows like the camera feet of the guy, see what the Fu's going on, and then you don't see what kills him, and then they burst through the door. It's pretty cool. I mean, it's it's it's not a horror game, per se. I wouldn't really describe Yours of War as a horror game, right, but I.
Speaker 2: Was thinking of Gears.
Speaker 3: But that that Berserker ship in the church.
Speaker 2: When it just runs through the wall that first shows up.
Speaker 3: Like it's weird though, because like it's hard coded Berserk that's.
Speaker 2: Running tarry to it.
Speaker 3: This bitch is going crazy.
Speaker 2: Get out of the way. She's a fucking dumb slut and she's squirting. She's squirty. You explode when the squirre hits you and Nazi down You're like, no, she's running towards me. The three ses.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's this.
Speaker 2: Couple that yellow that is the most iconic.
Speaker 3: It's a good yell man. There's a I feel there's a lot of now that i'm thinking about it, this kind of it's just a it's just a matter of like how you would break them apart, because Gears of War isn't a horror game, but it is, like there's parts of it that are like definitely dark code.
Speaker 2: I agree for sure. I can't think of most games being scared anymore because I'm such a fucking giga chat that's unable to express fear, of course, but like because I can't think of anything that's really scary anymore. I remember the last game.
Speaker 3: I remember the last game that scared me, But it's fucking Village. Yeah, which, and that's weird because that's a horror game technically, but it's it's kind of not.
Speaker 2: Well, we're also fucking horny for Demotress the whole time that your boner dissipates the fears.
Speaker 3: Well even just after that, like after you like, I don't care anymore. That one section in that that game freaks me the fun out. And I think it's because it acclimated me to like, it acclimated me to such a different tone that when it like threw that tone at me, I don't know where. I think think that game is.
Speaker 2: Really amazing because of how it explores that is all of resident evil. It's yeah, it's the greatest hits kind of people. The entirety of that game franchise in its best way, I think genuinely the game get there are no zombies on no zombies. No, there were no zombies in there, so that's the only thing they were missing. There weren't actual zombies. There's no like tea, there's no or C T or C virus, no metrosk is technically that well, I mean, like you know.
Speaker 3: The mindless motherfuckers. I just want to buy you.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, there's none of that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's like they're getting like very fantastic little but I didn't.
Speaker 3: It was fun.
Speaker 2: It was cool as fun the flywater having assholes.
Speaker 3: But what I kind of remember not liking the previous one.
Speaker 2: Seven. Yeah, I like by Hazard a lot. Actually, I think the beginning is annoying as fun.
Speaker 3: Though it bothered me how slow you were, Yeah, and then it bothered me that, like I just didn't want to be in that house the beginning.
Speaker 2: You know what annoyed me how obviously supernaturally you were, and how like you just didn't acknowledge it when you put your hand back on. Was that the first moment seven? Yeah for sure? And I was like you did at eight as well too, right, you did something other things? Yeah for sure. I think you're putting much more around it made it much more obvious that you were not like a regular person.
Speaker 3: Your dickhead falls in a in a garbage disposal and then you reach in and pieces by spend. There's eight in game hours where you spend piecing your ears, fearing it back together, yeah, cauterizing it back into a penis. But I was just like, are we gonna is he gonna acknowledge that?
Speaker 2: Like? What what am I?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: Immediately that you put your hand back on the garage with a car, that's so funny. That part is so fun That game like that, you know it's funnier. Oh no, go ahead, Like I just like, I look at that moment in that game and I'm like, what the fuck is happening? Like I'm playing and I'm like, what is that motherfucker's drifting in the garage. It's like I was like, did the garage get bigger?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 2: What is what happened?
Speaker 3: It's such an unreasonably large garage. But it's not, no it I know what you're saying, but it's not it really, I don't even know how to describe it exactly.
Speaker 2: It feels like it's not that big when you go in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then it.
Speaker 2: Does he get in the car. He gets smaller. I get smaller and the car gets smaller.
Speaker 3: It's the reverse GTA, how it wiggles wider. That is one of my favorite things I've ever seen. The fact that you just WII. The fact that the car in Gred, the thought of and Andres or like one of those remakes, gets bigger if you just noodle yourself left right is fucking hilarious. I don't even know how you would even programmed that in on Perfect So perfect, it so great.
Speaker 6: I heard they fix those games. Actually, yeah, I saw that. They just surprise dropped like, oh here's a patch, here you go. Great and several years later amazing, so funny.
Speaker 2: The idea of the fact that your car getting wider and it's active in all those frames, it's so insane.
Speaker 3: It's amazing that it crashed the game.
Speaker 2: I think the idea of that is, like it exists in both space, then doesn't stop existing in both places. I don't know what you're saying at all, but like I agree, you know, like you don't know what I mean. How Like when you were obviously, when you would turn right, your car goals from existing in the frames of like the left side to the right side. But what happens that the whole thing exists there and here at the same time. So it's just it's like, I guess it's like stretching your ears where you're adding more cells, but instead of.
Speaker 3: But instead of the dissipating over here, they don't. They stand.
Speaker 2: Like there's a point where you can run drive down the street and hit everybody on both sides of the sidewalk, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: That's that's fucking fantastic.
Speaker 2: I love that. That's actually not bad.
Speaker 3: In mind.
Speaker 6: I would have loved to have played those games all fucking broken, but I would I wouldn't obviously I was gonna pay for it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I got it immediately, like a dummy you did. Yeah, I got it. I think I had one through game pass.
Speaker 2: I love GTA. That's like her fucking game French. It's animal Crossing in gt A like in that game. Yeah, of course, animal Crossing Pokemon gt it does have violent tendencies, of course.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited for I'm actually really looking forward to just it's gonna be like an event, Like I feel like it's been a while since we've had like an event they.
Speaker 6: Do, like like a midlight release, just like fucking for old time sake, Hey, game stops. You know, I know there's only six left, but like everybody I might go because.
Speaker 3: Would go to the people like GameStop know who we are, So I don't like going there anymore?
Speaker 2: Do they really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? They know me and you and you? Where what game stop do you go to? The one? I cannot just exactly where. It's gonna be too close to where we live.
Speaker 2: Where's the address? Look?
Speaker 6: Man, where's you know one closest to where I live? Look, it's it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter which way you go to there. It's actually it's weird that the every every game stop Vegas.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're like oh hey, yeah, you know.
Speaker 6: And then I was like, oh, it's I guess it makes more sense that these fucking nerds like.
Speaker 3: They would be video So I was like, that's funny.
Speaker 2: How like everyone I go to, like all the ones in the drunk Central like Glendale, Albrabankerry, I go and they're like, oh, I know who you are, And I'm like, yeah, it makes sense. What's up, dude? Yeah? Can I get a bit? And I'm like, no, don't touch me every time.
Speaker 3: Every time somebody goes like hey, they lean in my ear and whisper the.
Speaker 2: Lock up, you lock up.
Speaker 3: He's got the soon.
Speaker 2: It's like venom when he wraps you up in the webs.
Speaker 3: Let's get the fuck out of here. Let's read our twenty five dollars patrons.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I want to play some rivals tonight, baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Who we're so excited for? Oh yeah, I am bro I'm a Marvel this is it's a it's a game for a Marvel fan. Yeah. I just and it makes me happy. I'm happy that you're happy. I just I don't know, man, I'm just trying it.
Speaker 3: I'm unhappy that you're happy. You're gonna be playing the game with me. I'm happy you're happy.
Speaker 2: Look, I might, I might download it. Jump on PS for it pro Yeah pro. Yeah you can play when you have a PC. Also, yeah yeah, cross it does right.
Speaker 3: Insane, there's no not cross play anymore.
Speaker 2: It was stupid back when it was still happening.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, so dumb. It's insane that it took us this long to really get it reliably. The fact that it's even a question, like it's not an immediate obvious answer that it has cross play, it doesn't that promote longevity.
Speaker 2: I understand cross by not working for some things when it's like severe modding, and.
Speaker 3: Dude, hell divers didn't technically work for a little bit for like like or at least not in the way that it's.
Speaker 2: Because I know BG three they released cross played recently because of the fact that that game in general.
Speaker 3: That's another one. I just didn't have it. That's right, that's not that.
Speaker 2: But now it exists, and now it's fucking crazy because I've played with my cousin. He was like, dude, you'd fuck somebody these guys right my ghettos FU somebody's cross will And he's like, wait, what do you mean? What do you mean, bro? And I'm like, what, you wouldn't will? He's like no, So know, I got a cross play with like the most broken mods, like just just the tits that take up the entire fucking like isometric, like I did the mod where the whole party is available and the character interactions are so fucking good, like insane, like having all of them together talking because obviously because you just don't have everybody availab at the time, but having all of them there, so everybody's there is everyone naked.
Speaker 3: No, only the girls are naked.
Speaker 2: Fair, that's fair. They're naked. Two of them have dicks. Not gonna say which ones, but you guess.
Speaker 3: Carla and the old bitch.
Speaker 2: No, I gave her the fucking the rot. I'm hungry. I had fourteen potatoes.
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 2: Wivern? What's his name? I saw, I saw the big tits.
Speaker 3: Yet he's like the dead guy.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, don't show up no matter if you like run into him or not or no, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I hated going into that fucking tavern where he was just being ambushed by all those fucking Oh.
Speaker 2: I love it, but I understand people might not like it. You think anyone's like with the game so much that it turned into like a hacket slash. I hope that crazy. I hope person hackets slash. I mean, would I look, I would play it.
Speaker 3: I'd play it.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, they had the chance with the freaking the Dark and Lions game.
Speaker 3: They made it. It's up being shipped.
Speaker 2: They have they have the like D and D fits a hacking slash so well already because of how fuck the game is magically in bullshit that you would like, make one, just make one could and just take what Dragon Age did and do it good.
Speaker 3: And just do it good.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, yeah, clearly they want they want to use that party from Dragon from Balder's Gate.
Speaker 3: Three. All right, we're gonna read the twenty five dollars. Patrons. Remember, you can go over to Patreon concess of Stark Tank. You can get your name right on the show. You can jump on over and uh yeah, leave us some good reviews on podcast services and all that jazz. Leave a comment, leave a like fucking time stamp your favorite moments, time stamp your favorite thing. It's actually really helpful for us.
Speaker 2: Oh please please absolutely yeah, because yeah, yeah please please yeah, because we're not doing it.
Speaker 3: I thought about maybe like even even just like throwing somebody like a hundred bucks or something, just like time to get things like yeah, yeah, that's that's not a bad idea. Although no, there's also that never mind.
Speaker 2: Actually I have a I.
Speaker 6: Have a side channel that I'm not using anymore that I was like, you know what, I'm just gonna fucking let start putting.
Speaker 3: Clips on there. Yeah, like we we fucking care.
Speaker 2: We had we had the channel that we didn't do anything with and I was like, ah, I don't want to start from zero.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, why not.
Speaker 6: They know I'm a part of it. They understand, they know who you guys are. So it's it works. It's literally just a side channel. I literally don't use anymore.
Speaker 3: And change the name and be like I'm do it. Yeah, So coming down three two one, No no in English, no dose trade Spanish. You rascal missed your rascal, mister grinch, your moral code is bent. You sell cigarettes to children, you lace them all with fent, mister Green. It's Emma flexing being a Day one listener like a Destiny veteran flexes playing the D one Beta when sharing a bad opinion. I played the D one Alpha, play the game way too long. Tom Sweeney crushing elderly Hispanic ladies like soda cans because they accidentally said negro. The color around him, uh mission retardable, stupid. That sucks, Thank you. Streaming with a VTuber Avatar model after my dead child, the Cope with the Trauma, gay hole Fister by gain Haysel Sister by train Swing on his deathbed. I've been Jewish this whole time. Ove Brolly being brolly backshotting Sweeney as soon as this christened isar form cold gay pair of gays, pair of guys, Oh Paradise by cold plays his pair of guys by cold by cold game.
Speaker 2: Pair of guys doesn't work that well. I'm you was just a gay.
Speaker 3: W w g d z f o z g U.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't. I just can't fuck it. I can't. When does when does the w b end up?
Speaker 3: On Netflix?
Speaker 2: Does that? What is it? So?
Speaker 3: It might be this month or next one.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Man, contemplate this on the Tree of Woe is a Fagan uh bro hours, Just Beatpilation, just beat Stevie Wonder in a staring contest. The New Irish character in Harry Potter Ira Carbomb, a golden gay god, Galacta Gooding, Gregariously Domination, Vona the dead bum now with the job, still wasting twenty five dollars in a month. On this ship, I listened to that gay Ben Shapiro verse every day. Dear Sween, thank you for genuinely exposing me to the show.
Speaker 2: This is Us.
Speaker 3: It's so amazing and heartwarming.
Speaker 2: Thank you, It's so good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, maybe if you stopped listening, or if you stopped listening to us and you fucking stopped watching the show, you could afford a home.
Speaker 2: What is that's just so much hate? Chris, just hug hug a person not me. Don't ever touch me, but I hug someone that cares about you.
Speaker 3: No Sweet Swen new Sween variant dropped named Dave Blondes.
Speaker 2: What are you saying? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Santa got molested by a reindeer and getting a Chinese robot. Bitch with my will and will jam my hardware into software. Hassan canonically banging asmen gold to create anti Semitic approaches, God's hottest fanboy, fucking straight men. Uh Sweeney canonically fucking a midget for the lore. Will Graham pissing in Hannibal's mouth and giving him pissed can come stained Ninja, fuck me and fuck you, death Jack, the world's fastest Maori epic wrap epic butt battles of history nearly made me piss myself. Thank you, I forgot about that. I've definitely thought about com Big Meaty stinks. Kid Flash as an adult is still referred to as kid Flash, Andy, the man Who's handies and o st here and forever Dandy Christopher Maldonado. If you do the if you do the accent, I will sue you. The black of the penis the sweet of the jizz. Keith Smoker is going going is off to Vegas gids. RFK personally wants to put a worm in between sweet sweens tooth gap squirt word Uh.
Speaker 2: A squire.
Speaker 3: Ew fucking maliciously jack in with volatility in his heart. Breaking Trump's appoints, Breaking Trump appoints. Uh, why can't I say this? Breaking Trump appoints kid Rock to lead Department of Foreign Affairs. Evil Derek is called specific white woman. Golly, what a gay ding dong. The ding dong's penis heads are coming. Kevin Durant's feet, Doctor man lover, How I learned to stop worrying and love.
Speaker 2: The fucking the you.
Speaker 3: I ain't paying my TV license.
Speaker 2: Bitch, bosting each other's pasts so they fall asleep night. I want to see bench of a gang rape by clowns. That a statement, that's a I guess a guy.
Speaker 6: I want to play the killer clowns like you forget him all that the game came out, Yeah, they came out.
Speaker 2: Yeah that that was ages ago.
Speaker 3: I forgot about it. I was like following the game because like, oh I really love that movie and.
Speaker 2: It it's so stupid.
Speaker 3: Fuck face, unstoppable cardboard Pie. Long time question, ask your first time listener. Huh cool putting my whole dick. Yeah, it makes perfect sense. Putting my whole dicking balls between chun Ley's thighs and telling her to squeezeuntil I hear a pop. Whoa.
Speaker 2: That's hard.
Speaker 3: That's hardcore, that's dead serious. That's Goonership United. Jolly old dipshit. Dracula Flow is never funny. Disagree, Saggy pussy Lips. You would hate this show. It is crazy, like we're just pre dementia Dracula show. That's how we are. Hey, fuck it, here's twenty five dollars. I hate this man. Yeah, we appreciate you, Saggy pussy Lips. Sometimes I dry swallow pister, remind myself that I was stronger than most people talking about being a bad omen for Jack and then immediately bring up destiny before the leaks. David Bowie good good, good good gain this man, I am so gay good good gain is I'm fucking the ass A different man guys may gape me, but I can't gape guys.
Speaker 2: Time to make it gig get.
Speaker 3: Gain uh Sweeney catching a bullet with his tooth gap. Chau's wife isn't cannon and is a doll at the door. I can't escape it. I'm probably an f uh. That's all it says, especially the kids she piped on on My Pippa getting the brains blown out for shareholder value. Sweeney flosses with his own piss. I'm here just so I don't get killed straight out pre k silly little black named nice cube. Uh star coffee.
Speaker 2: That's so much worse to call someoney inwards, call him a little black silly little black star coffee.
Speaker 3: I'm white, but my dad left me after after going to prison twice. Can I say it? No, It's not what that means. Chris was right. American does pretty funny Roger. Roger's not as annoying as you said. I'm transferm gremlin. You. Sween is just Derek in his zarband Monster Form Republicans actually winning, weinst Republicans actually running Weinstein Cosby for the twenty twenty eight ticket. Craig the Canadian verily said the molester I wouldn't be surprised at all. Fucking sweet and slid landslide to leave every state at every state except like North Dakota for some reason, you know, like East sweeps New York, California due New York.
Speaker 2: New York. This year was wildly red. Man, it was uncomfortable. It was sixty forty, just wild.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean it's sixty forty of the people who voted, for sure, that's true. But I think I think a lot of people were just like I really do think a lot of people just didn't vote well in those places. They were just because they were just like, huh, well, like I wouldn't vote in general. Yeah, so they were just like, I don't know, we're in fucking New York, Well it'll be blue.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 3: I agree. There's not really a lot of reason to go out and vote, really.
Speaker 2: Especially one has not much change being there's way too many people that, like I was even just casually watching like some fucking gaming video and his dude's dude, He's like, I don't really care about people'sodics how much I didn't even vote in this.
Speaker 3: God damn it.
Speaker 6: I was just like, there's so many people that like that what politicals.
Speaker 2: The older I get, the more insane, I'm like, that's really dumb, and then I get it. I get it spiritually, I feel it. I get it. It sucks, but I get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's a boy shown d Service Agent two six seven. Thanks thanks to you fuckers. Comedy shorts. Gamer sounds wrong to me. Getting jerked off to completion by an arcade claw machine. I paid like five hundred dollars. It was not worth it. Three x so watching Destiny blow Aaron in Nick Points's dick until his balls pop, Chris walking in on, Tweeney coming on, raising Kaines, and Lily in the corner stuck in a k hole, slurping stroke and smoking, joking aboutics, going like this. If dragon Ball was dubb today, Gokunchichi would have had Southern accents. You you docs gay men in Iran and you built a Kazinski's bomb. Wait, you don't gay man in Iran. You built Kazinski's bombs.
Speaker 2: I was continue, continue with that, that's cool, that's cool. Somebody somebody.
Speaker 3: Whatever waiting waiting for I get I'm so hungry, dude, I had like fourteen potato chips today.
Speaker 2: I had I had a piece of egg and then two sausage.
Speaker 3: I woke up recording. I woke up, I woke up recorded Sacred immediately did this, Yeah, I think I. I literally went to like there's like a market kind of like in the in the little plaza next to my house. Yeah, and I walked in there and I bought potato chips because I had nothing else. And that's all I've eaten today.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I know I had candy. You got you gotta, I forgot you gotta. You gotta take care of your Yeah, you had candy pig fat. I just didn't have to.
Speaker 3: I woke up late and I didn't have time to make breakfast. This is the whole fun up thing to eat to.
Speaker 2: I just like I've cleaned up, and I was like, you were just staring at your fucking ship waiting for Marvel Rivals to be unlocked.
Speaker 3: There was like twenty minutes. There was twenty minutes that. There was twenty minutes between Sacred and when we started this.
Speaker 2: Basically that's crazy.
Speaker 3: You could have just been like, hey, let's do it at three thirds. I just want to get it done.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now what's done, you know?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And now I can go to I'll probably go to fucking or something, waiting for sween hunting, waiting for the sween hunting tear. I want his pelt kremlin to gremlin fifty cent to fifty cent blood in my piss. Uh bister, meast blinding kids, fallas and chains be like I believe them. Bonus are enemy becoming devoutly Mormon for that more mussy religious Bussy's crazy.
Speaker 2: Uh, Derek top tier tier.
Speaker 3: It's it's not a Derek I do to cleanse your soul from the stain of Vilguard played Divinity Originals in two.
Speaker 2: Ah, yeah I should. You wouldn't be able to put it down. I should, but it's I'm in a weird spot where I'm trying not to. I actually might even abandon this this it's hard, dude, just a to z fu.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's really I would have. I would have made a list of the things that you really want to get to and then like work your way through it. In that one, I was kind of starting to do that. Actually.
Speaker 6: It's basically I'm if there's something that I'm fully not committed, and say, for example, evil Within, Yeah, I wasn't committed.
Speaker 3: I started playing and I was like, no, I wasn't really into the Yeah, I like that studio, but like, yeah, anyway, uh wage say five eighty three Pepinni Brothers report Jadvance's sexual relations with Cherry from Peeb's Playhouse. Don Donkerson, O UI, come back and come back. I'll be talking to back into Bookieppo Gage six, doctor chronic masticator, I'm fat. Do you guys ever worry when posting a comment to YouTube that it might not be visible because you use a no no word. I don't think I've ever worried about a YouTube comment in my life. You you hawktua? Oh do you see? Oh we didn't talk about that. Ah fuck, I forgot. I was trying to think of a thumbnail and I was like, oh, I should have mentioned that. Dumb bitch put her in there. Yeah, Pat Counts, we're literally talking about right now.
Speaker 2: Hey man, you know that's crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say so, like, anyway.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 6: Two and a half hours in we talk about how to I'm gonna put that in the fucking description.
Speaker 3: This isn't click bait, it's really we talked. Literally, the description needs to be two hours we talking about it. Don't worry she started like a she started like a crypto meme coin, and I think she's actually in a lot of trouble. But she's actually, like I think she's deeply in troubles.
Speaker 6: Aud Like I understand that she's fucking trying to max out because she sucks, and she's look, no one's gonna care about her, like a you know, like a like six months maybe Yeah, so she's yeah, mean coin cash out. I get what she's doing, but it's like, you don't, you know, if you're not, you don't have to do that specifically, not the coin that.
Speaker 2: Everyone's trouble for people.
Speaker 3: She has a podcast that people listen.
Speaker 6: To, like max out on fucking stupid fake drinks or something like detoxes or whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like the not the meme coin, Like you're.
Speaker 2: Dumb, She's so stupid, What a bitch?
Speaker 3: What what?
Speaker 2: I can't believe. It's so on, dick, I got back.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 6: It's a perfect reflection of this plainess. You know what's so funny The nigga that fucking film nowhere to be. Nobody knows he died. Actually they shot him.
Speaker 3: They shot him and then he drowned in a hot tub. A hot tub full of spit. A guy actually.
Speaker 2: A guy actually she encased him in a pool of spit and shot him. That's right where he drowned.
Speaker 3: There's a video of it. There's a there's a video. It's it's exactly like the CEO video. She's skilled, dude, Her gun jams and everything that is so Jakers, her gun jam she fucking you know what, I haven't thought about Jakers in a long time. That's that's that is the olive apartment. That's several apartments ago. There was like, there was how do you even explain this? Do you remember how to explain this?
Speaker 2: So what happens is I would I would say jakers, right, and this little pig from a show called Fucking Jakers, the Avengers of Piggly Wings that was on fucking PBS, and he would always say Jakers. But for some reason, because we're dumb, you would try to rhyme words with jakers. You were like Jakers, Quakers, wafers, bakers.
Speaker 3: And we just went, we went and it's not even it's it's it's not Slater, it was the it was the way that he says jakers in the show. And then it's like there's a theme song for the show, and it's playing it's likes, and then it's interrupted by just a very poorly mixed clip of him going jakers, and it's like over. Like, as an audio editor, you'll appreciate how stupid it sounds, because it's it doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: He would constantly say things that would rhyme.
Speaker 3: He just turned He just turned to me and said, that's that's akers level seven. I was like, I haven't thought about that in fucking literally five years. Actually, John Strickland mebe fishy uh merks eighteen eighty nine total. When do we move very too inside? Five years ago?
Speaker 2: It was twenty right, right to get a COVID right, slow down, ry Biden, slow direct Biden. Correct, we're losing them, We're losing them. Help we post tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Yo.
Speaker 2: Chris died during the podcast, Christmas died that.
Speaker 3: We actually ran with that though for a minute, being dead for dying at thirty one sucks. Yeah, yeah, we're so much such a lame then we understand, No, it's just a lame place, like like twenty seven dope. I even think forty kind of cool. Thirty one is just such a lame to.
Speaker 2: Die at one thousand. I want to be hooked.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, you look like fucking Palpatine and that the last movie. He's just all like, you're gonna be.
Speaker 2: You're gonna look like that.
Speaker 3: That's what keeps you alive. You're gonna look like that tree. If you're gonna that tree from Fallout three. I remember, you know the tree the guy gets like melted into the tree. God, Like, what's that asshole's name in the in the Lore of.
Speaker 2: War Hammer Viking ship?
Speaker 3: So that asshole in the tree Viking ship. But I forgot, I forgot he was in the tree.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was ahead for so long that fucking Cradles fucked his mouth and then took takes him his head off, and then it's a mini game like an old would have done that old credits would have told I think I don't know people. It was just the was like some people are like, I don't like cradle like I think him him figured himself out.
Speaker 3: And like getting back and that he was like grounded.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, growing up and being like yo, I kind of suck, Like I think people that have anger issues, people that people just haven't grown.
Speaker 3: People that because I saw people, did you I like it. Look, I understand that. I want what you have to say. I was gonna say, like, look, I like it, But I also get it when people look at it and they're like, you're trying to make this Take this seriously, This dude's a fucking monster.
Speaker 2: Like, like, I get it. Well, I agree, because there's also like this, there's It's funny.
Speaker 3: I've heard these conversations a couple of times where it's just like a lot of people in the games industry right now are taking like old things that people really loved for what they were and then like doing therapy on them. Yeah, you know, it's just like when really like I don't know, I don't care that you had a kid and you're like forty five and you want to express that through like a video game, go do it. I don't think it always necessarily has to be like, let's I want to make master Chief do this?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Like, I get the annoyance in that. Having said that, I think God of War, anything else, God of War has done it the best out of anything I've ever seen do it. Yeah, that's why I kind of give it a pass. But I get I get the core criticism there where. It's just like, what do you.
Speaker 2: Yourself? You ask the question? Ask the question? Asked this question.
Speaker 6: What would Gotta War fans prefer dat of War or a continuation of like God of War three? Unanimously, Everyone's like, oh I missed when he fucking kicks the living ship out of Poseidon and blinds them with this thumb.
Speaker 2: That so brutal. It's like that moment is so like people don't talk about how fucked up that moment is because Poseidon is trying to crawl away to get back the flash.
Speaker 3: It goes through his perspective and just walking towards him like I'm about the rape.
Speaker 2: The scenes getting blurry because he's kicking the ship out of your head, so you're starting to it all blurry and you start crawling away and then you press both fucking yeah, So.
Speaker 3: What makes it crazy?
Speaker 2: He really thought he was gonna do something like like the ship that this motherfucker just did. This motherfucker just corralled the Titans to his side, the motherfuckers that you guys had to trick and defeat. You guys couldn't outfight them.
Speaker 3: And then they're like, I got I guess I have water, right, That's the way that I would The way that I would look at it is like imagine like there was a game that you loved for very specific reason, and like he's like, okay, like imagine imagine crash Brandy who dealing with abortion, you know what I mean. Like it's just like there's certain we don't need everything. He spins so slow, he spins. He spins like joker in the bathroom somebody animated photo realistic crash band twirling depressingly in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: Right, get similar a little bit, the walking phoenix in the face, Like, okay, a little bit. I don't know what they can do. We've I've seen it that I'll blow your mind. They can do it.
Speaker 3: I would say, I don't need that extra step, but like go ahead, just one not even not even don't don't just.
Speaker 2: He's so sad.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I would. I would urge people to resist the like if you're in the case industry, I like, look, everybody goes through things, everybody grows up, everybody experiences things. I'm sure there's interesting ways for that.
Speaker 2: You can organic. It needs to be organic, and I think it works, right, I think I think it. It is still a bit of a. It is a bit of a stretch slightly, but I think it works. But my most sincereous apologies.
Speaker 3: I know this is a difficult time. If you need anything, don't.
Speaker 2: The idea is that like Cortex got Coco pregnant somehow, that is now a.
Speaker 6: Really serious situation, and that and turned it into uh, you know, you know that the kid's gonna be a you know.
Speaker 3: Works, He's gonna be the letter in He's gonna be. It was gonna be.
Speaker 2: It was gonna be one of those things that have an abortion, the abortion crashes like O, my sister suffering, whoa, and like whoa my sister. I mean, we're walking around, but this is so stupid that it would engage me. You know, I would look, would we're here talking like we wouldn't all play that.
Speaker 3: I have to.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 3: I would buy the two hundred special edition statue statue of pregnant Coco dead on the ground, Like I would do it. But like, don't do that. Yeah, don't make this. Don't make me buy that.
Speaker 2: Make.
Speaker 3: For me, for us. That's a beautiful line right there. Don't make me buy this, don't make me buy this.
Speaker 6: That's that's so that is that is literally what God of War was too, because like, there's no way I'm not gonna play it.
Speaker 2: Right, I like, I think it's I think it works really well because but like.
Speaker 3: I get, I don't replay value though it's at all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's that's that's that's narrative games though really you know, yeah, games don't really replay value.
Speaker 3: They're not made to replay in the same way that we like. I dude, I I played Hate.
Speaker 2: I played through Death Pas remake twice in a row.
Speaker 3: But it was just so fun. Yeah, because it was quick.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've played Resident Evil for too many times.
Speaker 3: It's a great paced games. It's one, but the.
Speaker 2: Gameplay is fun there too. I think the thing about Creato is that it fits his character.
Speaker 3: Mostly it's fun. I don't actually I think it's just too good job. I don't.
Speaker 6: I don't have a huge problem with it. It really, I just I I, like you said, don't make me buy I actually literally did not care about him. I didn't care about that of War. I didn't ask for I didn't care. But it was one of those things, like you said, don't make me buy it, because I'm like, that's literally they put it on a plane. I'm like, fun, I'm gonna play Obviously, I'm gonna play it. It's obviously I'm gonna it.
Speaker 2: Sticks to landing. But it didn't have to. You didn't have to take that jump, but you have to do it.
Speaker 3: I'm glad you did resist the ar to do this with most other things, sure, because I don't think anything else is nearly as interesting enough to.
Speaker 2: Do this with.
Speaker 3: The Only thing I care about now is just the remass. Remaking God War one and two, particularly two two, is a fantastic fucking action adventure game. It's so fucking good. Or not they have I don't They've never said they're gonna do it, but they fucking have to. And dude, go back and listen to the soundtrack when he's fighting Perseus.
Speaker 2: It's fucking amazing. I hate it.
Speaker 3: He literally just Penis music. It almost sounds like Jaws type of ship.
Speaker 2: And I gat that that's like my favorite character universe. He beats the flaming fun out of him, and he beats up Hercules, my fucking homie. He beats Hercules like savage. Let's be real. He fucks up everyone. I think there's a few particular ones like I think obviously Poseidon Hercules and dude smashes his head in a door over and over and then and then he just goes flopping like and he's just dead. That really is crazy, intimately fucked up. That's why it's like this guy is.
Speaker 3: A person secret level paled the secret level where he fights Homer Simpson. It was supposed to be like that. He was supposed to be the Greek Homer, but it actually ended up they didn't get the assigned yet they got it completely right.
Speaker 2: That's that's not someone that's a lot of people back then.
Speaker 3: It wasn't back then. It was like I guess then it was like maybe like two guys.
Speaker 2: Homer.
Speaker 3: I was like, I know who Homer is.
Speaker 2: They were like this is kind of weird, but I guess I'll get on it.
Speaker 3: They're like, I don't know Greek without at all, but I guess like Homer must be from it, part of the pantheon. And they would have said, like they wouldn't have home. We like it is a first name basis like we like there's no other Homer barely wins.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna say, like like there's a point where this use a gun he just has to use a gun straight up. He's like, he.
Speaker 3: Pulls out of good to kill Homer.
Speaker 2: There's a moment where they're fighting, where they're fighting and Homer has a gun about the shot cradles.
Speaker 3: It goes just like, oh there, you have to fucking do the fucking tap in the circle.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, don't, don't, don't.
Speaker 3: And then used to plug in a keyboard and type shoot. You gotta do it quick. He put her in too early.
Speaker 2: You fail.
Speaker 3: You gotta be like, oh my god, what a terrible idea.
Speaker 2: All right, we gotta get out of here. You didn't play Type into the Dead.
Speaker 3: I love that game of it. Never played it. It's cool, man, it's good ship.
Speaker 2: We should never get the money to make movies or video games because we wouldn't make We would make ship. That's really cool. But like we would make six people.
Speaker 3: We would make we would be groundbreaking, but we would make we we we can only make. We only would need to make one thing and then it would it would make five trillion dollars.
Speaker 2: We'd beat a Koma, we'd beat a kojimas of video games modern generation. But like reviewers would be like, kill these guys. Kill them.
Speaker 3: Why are they doing why are they doing this to everything that we get.
Speaker 2: The rights to Mario? Somehow we make Mario a fucking porn game.
Speaker 3: Mario, Mario should just be a porn addict, Like that's a background part of the game where he's a fucking crippling.
Speaker 2: He needs to stop, He needs to stop to like jack off and watch porn. He wakes he wakes up covered in porn mags and fucking tissues, and he's I gotta say, Princess Peach, and he just keeps fucking. It would be so easy to save her due, but he's just so distracted by gooning. He just sees like a slightly curvy shell and he's like, I got a give me a second.
Speaker 3: That lamp looks crazy. Already have blue balls, even though I jacked up like a few minutes ago.
Speaker 2: His balls are visibly blue. His balls balls are out by his pants are blue.
Speaker 4: His ball.
Speaker 3: The first David slanging, the first David slanging through the gap in Sweet and Sweets Seat Easy Mode, Sween's gabon his teeth has his own and social Security number of so many, so many cap teeth, so many it can't wait for the next balls to get three updates to fuck the Starian side hole again while dragon Ard dragon Age rail Guard Dev's watches Uh pre Ras, put your penis in my penis and start pissoning.
Speaker 2: Vail guard Man. We'll talk about it.
Speaker 3: It's so not fun Blake nine Radio nice Peen.
Speaker 2: I got to the point now where I'm just overpowered.
Speaker 3: Bob Brian like really tweeted the word tranning and fucking dying streamline. It just beat it props to swing for the stee shout out alast time I feel trash, cause you hero, you care about this.
Speaker 2: Characters who cares if they're if.
Speaker 3: You do there most of them is phil and die if I don't. Texas Tater salads literally mass effect to E d P the way that they said, it's most of the game is Drake in his roof and then there's a blank thing at the end, and it depends on missions or not. E d P is Drake in his Osaru form. We're getting a lot of Uzaru's Steve Rkle viciously raping et for science, tackle my ass hairs, p O D we come, we come, and on another man's butt.
Speaker 2: Nikki ziggy I don't know.
Speaker 3: Is it we come, we come like we are on another man's but we come, we come, Is that we are we are? Like, Yeah, I think that's what must be that I guess, Yeah, that must be Paul justa Watson's hands. Here, we've consumed the body of your next preheated tost Sorry it's Jackson Badly, very seriously black Etherian orange Man Hunter Naphrom Melphis won and running out our list as always the king of Haphazard. Let's go, brother, Thanks for showing up, Thanks for listening.
Speaker 2: Melan, catch you guys.
Speaker 3: We'll catch you guys next time, and thanks for coming. Thanks for joining.
Speaker 2: Remember go to a patron a compleat talk. Don't do it now still