Speaker 1: Welcome to Destiny. Now here's your host, Cliff Dunning.
Speaker 2: I have an undeniable interest in UFOs, all things alien first contact. If we have contact going on right now. You know, we've had guys like av Lobe talking about probes and he's getting millions of dollars to go and actually research down probes that have melted in our atmosphere. We talked about. I mean, he was just in recently talking about the probes off of the New Guinea Islands in the Pacific that he dredged up and discovered some very unusual metals and alloys that would make up these probes, things that you wouldn't typically see in an asteroid. And I mean he is somebody who is actually part of many, many conferences speaking on the academic side of alien contact, alien research, and very very much disclosing and very transparent about what he is experiencing and what he's finding. But as a past program director, I've had the pleasure of meeting people and working with people like Stanton Freeman, David Jacobs, Bud Hopkins. Hopkins who is very important when it came to the abduction experience. You had Whitley Streeber on the program, and also people like John mac and these are all research academic researchers who are really looking hard and the evidence behind contact. These are et types that are landing on our planet, that are interacting with people and in many cases leaving information where they came from, the state of our own planet, what the universe is all about, and in some cases the neighboring planets that have and have sustained and are sustaining life. Hey, this is Cliff your host of Destiny, and today the topic is communicating with aliens. And this is something I've been fascinating with for many, many years, to the point where when I first started Destiny and also the other podcasts Earth Ancients and Earth Ancients Special Special Edition in the Archives, I wanted to do a podcast on speaking with aliens and having aliens communicate. Now, we don't, we don't have that level of evolution yet. I don't think as a species we are ready for full blown contact. But what we are ready for our bits and pieces of it. And right now, and this has been going on for probably a good twenty plus years, there's a lot of channel data. These are people who go into a altered consciousness and they allow space beings to come and connect with us and speak to us, and people can ask questions of these people. Most notably, the most noted channel of an alien is darryl Anka, channeling the being known as Bashar and Bashar I think I can't remember what planet he's from, but this guy has been talking to people for God for decades, and you gotta wonder, is this really valid material? Well, apparently some of the material has been analyzed by scientists and it is shown to be valid, and we got to wonder, you know, those of us who are skeptical, Now, is this something that is from the mind of darryl Anka, the channel of this entity, this off world being named Bashar, Or is it Bashar from another planet communicating through daryld. I have had a number of channeled presenters at conferences. I haven't really had it on to Destiny, and I think I should, the reason being that I'm still on the fence about it and it's been something that I've studied and been a part of for many, many years. So I need to maybe open the valve a little bit and let one or two people come in and speak. So I'm going to think about that. But today's program is on communicating with ets, and I felt that in this time of our lives and we would be communicating with off world types in some form of another, either through radio astronomy, through some form of communication devices. And why this this is not happen is probably we're just not ready for it. And we've talked about this off and on that our military is to shoot first, ask questions later kind of mentality, and who wants to deal with that kind of human being that's going to shoot at you because they're afraid of you. We may have to have and this has been going on independent contexts for people from different parts of the world are contacted, are in some cases abducted, taken into craft and met with by various beings from different plants. Now, there are a number of books out there that are that have described face to face contact with alien types, alien species, and in some cases people are taken to their planet. They have the technology where if it's many lightly years away, it's they go through wormholes or whatever and they're there within an hour or two. And people have written about their experience on these planets. But I want to give you a sense of this program today because it's very important to me that we can have some form of contact with the aliens, with the species that meets with us. This eventuality, and it may be going on right now. It may be going on with our Department of Defense, It could be going on with the CIA, could be going on with Russians and other countries around the world. We don't know about it. We don't know about it because people still are would panic on something like that, they would be freaked out.
Speaker 3: We just don't know.
Speaker 2: We don't know how people will react. I want to play a short excerpt from darryl Anka channeling Boschard, and this is a segment where he's talking about open contact with ets. Let's have a quick listen.
Speaker 3: I'll take a dating of this day of your time. How are you all all right? All right, all right. We thank you for the co creation of this interaction. Once again, this is the beginning of the next phase of open contact for your planet. We thank you for participating. At this stage. We are going to talk about some of the different ways in which open contact may begin to occur on your world. We are going to talk about the idea of what you can do to accelerate this for your own experience. We are going to talk about the idea of what it means for your planet to experience the beginning stages of contact. Now, first and for most, we are going to consolidate some of the information we have been sharing with you for the last forty of your years. For forty years is the cycle of humanity, the amount of time that it usually takes for your society to go through one complete transformation from one thing to another. So here we are at the end of one cycle and the beginning of the next. We have for quite some time explained that the reason that the language coming through the channel often translates to the word we instead of I is because I am connected telempathically to many other beings, and therefore, in the flow of the information that is accessed and comes through, it is sometimes automatic for the channel's consciousness to simply interpret the collection of individuals in the plural form of we, since we are all participating and paying attention to what is going on on your planet. The idea is I am, and we are representative of a much larger group than many of you may imagine. This group contains not only other extraterrestrial beings, but spirit, guides, soul, families, angelic beings, interdimensional forms of consciousness, and so on. There are literally thousands upon thousands upon thousands of beings involved in these transmissions, thousands upon thousands of beings involved in different things going on on your planet, watching, observing, and in many ways participating. Hard participation is about to become more physical.
Speaker 2: I've seen other tapes of Bashard, and it's funny. When the energy comes through him, he kind of gets into a little convulsion, short many second convulsion, and then this entity known as Bashard the alien comes through and starts speaking. It's unique material, it really is. And I am, like I said before, I'm kind of on the fence about it, but we really need to have as much data as we can about off world types, and this is just another avenue. It's not what I really want. I want to see face to face. I mean, I would love to do a program that had different alien species who can communicate with us, talking about their experience, about their history, about their interactions with other species and the human species. So today's program features a sensitive someone who works with remote viewing and has worked with some of the top people in the UFO alien abduction field. So today's program is how to Talk to an Alien and my guest is Nancy do terror. Hey, if you ever thought about an exotic tour, think about Earth Ancients tours. We have a series of tours. Every year. We have our final tour that's finally out. It's our Sacred Temples of Guatemala December one through the twelfth. Let me tell you about this. You know, I love going to Mexico, but it's pretty much hands off on climbing, on interacting with the temples and the pyramids. I love pyramids. The other thing that the Mexican government has reduced and in many cases eliminated is interacting with shaman and mayan. Shaman will open the energetic fields of a archaeological park, making it very much more accessible. In Guatemala, you can actually climb the pyramids, you can actually walk and sit and meditate on the temples, and the local shaman, the maya and Shama shaman are an integral part of the tour. Join us for this once in a lifetime tour in the region of Guatemala. Will be visiting Tikal and the famous Lost World Pyramid. This is the pyramid that John Burke, the scientist tested for energy fields and it actually throughout the day pulses emissions to lric energy up and out into the atmosphere. We'll be able to interact with that pyramid. We'll be able to interact at to call and a number of other noted Mayan ruins. For all the details and to register, go to earthanacients dot com forward slash tours. You can see the full like tenerary. If you have any questions that also me an email, send it to Earth Ancients the number four the letter you at gmail dot com. Check this out. This is a rare opportunity to really interact with pyramids, interact with the cultures, and really get a sense of the ancient past and the energetics that were part of the Mayan culture. Again, for more information, go to Earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours. This is not to be missed. The topic of aliens has always fascinated me. If many of you know, I've used to be the program director for Whole Life Expo and I had a whole track of people like John Mack and Whittie Streeber and David Jacob and one of my favorite regulars was a guy named Bud Hopkins, who was chronicling the abduction phenomenon with great detail, and every time he came on the show, it was something new, some other abductee who has probed medically but also left with some information about the aliens that were interacting with him. And our theme today is how to Talk to an Alien And my guest today is Nancy Duterire and she wrote this book a few years ago, and I have to tell you, I've been trying to get a hold of Nancy for a few years because I wanted to talk about this and the material is so excellent because look, when it comes to communicating with an alien species, another race, it's critical that they understand our intentions, where we're coming from, and all the details. So I'm really happy to have Nancy on the program. She's also known as the Skeptical Psychic. She's a securitist litigation attorney. She's been on Coast to Coast with George Nori a number of different times and other podcasts. She wrote a couple of other books, including Psychic Intuition Everything You Ever Wanted to Ask But We're afraid to know there might be another book in there, and she's got a website that we'll talk about later. But the reason I'm having Nancy on the program is that this book is excellent. And by the way, you got to get a copy of it because she covers a lot of ground in it and it's a great read. So, Nancy, welcome to Destiny. Great to have you on the program.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. What a beautiful introduction. Thank you so much.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it. I have to ask you, you're very, very intuitive, but you're also and I didn't mention this, you spent some time as a remote viewer. Were you trained at an institute or did you do the targ program at SRI back in the late eighties.
Speaker 1: No, I think I'm old, but I'm not quite that old. Okay, okay, so no, but I was. Ingo Swan was my mentor and I knew him for about ten years before he passed. And I trained into advanced CRV controlled remote viewing with Lynn Buchannan, who was you know Stargate program. I love Lynn, I think is fantastic. I'm also trained in Associate of Remote viewing Marty Rosenblat with his supplied pre Cognitive project, and I trained with Angela Thompson Smith or Smith Thompson, I away get her name backwards. She's fabulous. Did extended remote viewing with her. So I've done all of those, and then I've spent the last twelve years. What I did is I developed my own type of remote viewing because I was a little frustrated with some of those, so I created something called TSP. So I've been teaching TSP to students all over the world for the last twelve years. Oh interesting, Yeah, and well I'm literally right now as we sort of speak. I've worked for the last three years on creating a type of TSP remote viewing for autistics neurodivergence, and so I am now I'm current. I'm launching it this week actually, so, and it's involved sort of rearranging a lot of concepts in order to do that.
Speaker 2: Why autistic people, I mean that would be an interesting challenge. But they are accessing unique parts of the brain. Do they have more accurate findings? Of course, you're going to give them a target right and longitude longitude longitude right longitude latitude. There we go, and then are they more adapt at certain targets or how does that work?
Speaker 1: If to generalize autistics have usually incredible intuitive capacities and psychic capacities. But because they have problems communicating, a lot of the time, they can't communicate them or they are disregarded or ignored or whatever, and they don't get channeled into the same kind of pathways that you know in remote viewing you use remotely it's a tool. So and you know, why do that now, because what's happened. I mean, if you go back to the beginning of the twentieth century, the definition of an autistic person was that they had schizophrenia. Right after that it turned into well, okay, it's they're not quite schizophrenic, but there's only children who are autistic, and then it turned into well, you know, there were very limited definitions, and right now the latest DSM is saying, well, you know, this is the autistic autistic spectrum disorder. So what's happened is, in a very little amount of time, just a couple of decades, you have you know, one out of you know, two or three thousand people being autistic to right now it's one out of thirty. And for the children who will be born this year, okay, in their population, it'll be one out of two.
Speaker 2: Oh my, God, that many.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, exactly. So I think to be able to do this and to offer this as a particular skill because it is a form of communication two people who have that different perspective, different way of looking at things and communicating with things, I think it's really important.
Speaker 2: Yeah, amazing, fantastic. I have heard of different groups and I can't name the specific individuals within those groups who are doing remote viewing. And I think I remember a couple of years ago there was a group that was targeting Mars and actually finding live beings underground. But also they went back a few thousand or maybe it was tens of thousands of years when Mars had an atmosphere, functional atmosphere, and they actually found beings very much like us. Have you done anything like that where you were able to target and was that kind of a lead into the book when you found if you did find aliens in their functions?
Speaker 1: Okay, so the short answer is no. When I first spoke with NGO, he was very pleased with the fact that he had done I think it was the Moon and Jupiter and he had done that. He didn't get feedback for seven years on it, but he finally did and it turned out that I think there were actually icy rings around Jupiter, and it was you know, a lot of his material was confirmed. And then the remote viewing community finally started to get larger and larger, and everybody sort of thought that that and I think it started in Stargate also with Ed Dames getting a little bit as the the guy who was giving the targets. He got a little bit crazy with his targets, but you know, and then he went off off planet with a lot of them. He that bothered a lot of the remote remote viewers at the time because they you know, how how are you supposed to get feedback? I mean, that's nice. Anybody can make up anything. I mean I always I'm a really creative person. I could say anything that would make a whole lot of sense. But is it real? I don't know. So there was that, and then there were you know, as the remote viewers you get into like the third and fourth generation remote viewers, they started to splinter off and it became like a really sexy thing to like, oh, let's go let's view the extraterrestrials, let's view the the you know, planets out there, and let's see what we could see, but I don't know where they're getting feedback. I think what you're talking about is something I actually spoke about in to the International UFO Congress quite a while ago, probably at least ten years ago. Joe mcmonagau was tasked at one point to view mores a million years ago, and so yes, he did see you know, beings undergrounds and sort of I think there was sort of pyramid like chambers, and there was destruction. There was a group that apparently had left the planet before total nuclear disaster. You know, he's sort of Now. What was interesting is that my my friend and colleague Tom McNair, who finally sort of I guess, came out of the remote viewing closet so to speak, and has you know, he's done his circuits around the country, but he also had done that, say, he'd been tasked with with the same you know, view what was happening on Mars million years ago, and his data was almost I mean, it's virtually identical to Joe's. Now, once you start getting that, I think then it starts at least getting interesting. Even though you don't have a direct confirmation. We may be getting some confirmations right now because there was a guy I forget his name who just recently I just read about this like a week ago, who is now scientifically determining that Mars was indeed the site of some type of a real bad nuclear disaster.
Speaker 2: Oh right, I read about that. He published somewhere an article about it. Yeah, I saw that on Facebook. Yeah. Yeah, he kind of confirmed John Brandenburg's Who's doctor Brandenburg? Who his theory of a nuclear destruction and the xeon gas molecule that's left that's they're determining. Oh yeah, this is another scientist. I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, you're You're right on track. So so, but my point is that, you know, it's it's okay to you know, spend some time viewing other planets and doing that kind of stuff. But for me, I am much more focused in what I do in trying to help people get much more mediate answers through you know, confirmation and feedbacks right on what I'm viewing.
Speaker 2: Right, So, talk a little bit about the opening of your book. Was it the and I didn't even know this here, I ever been in the field for a while. I think I knew the term exo linguistics, but communicating with off world types. I call them off world types because I don't like the word alien. Extraterrestrials just bothers me too. You know, it's almost like they're here already, so I just call them off world because they haven't started from here. But was the exo linguistics kind of an interest of yours and that kind of led into the writing of this book on how to communicate with off world types.
Speaker 1: Okay, so just real quick, I have throughout my entire career because I'm probably just an irritant to people, Okay, I have made a point. I know that when I was doing all my psychic training, everybody said, oh, no, I'm not a psychic, I'm a sensitive because it didn't like the word psychic, okay, because it has sort of a bad, you know, fortune teller type of connotation. What I have attempted to desensitize people to the word psychic in a good way, so I'm not afraid of using that same way. People don't like to say ghosts because oh, that's just you know, you're making fun of the spirits. It's really a spirit. Okay, yeah, they's spirit, but they're also ghosts. I'm okay with a ghost yeah, and a lot of people don't like I mean, across the board, you name it, almost every term that's been developed in the UFO field. In fact, it's not even UFO anymore. It's u AP, I know. So you know, and and people don't like aliens. I was very well aware of that when I wrote the book how to Talk to an Alien Again. You know, I tell people, well, yeah, my husband's an alien. He's from France, So you know, that's okay with me. I don't mind. Alien just literally means means a stranger, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's all I know.
Speaker 1: I just say, same thing with contactee, experiencer, abductee. I mean, you can go through the whole litany of all that stuff too. So I just wanted to get that straight first. So, now, what was the rest of the question there?
Speaker 2: So, was it the linguistics side of it that you had read about that kind of launched your thoughts behind this book? And because we're going to get into the details, heur in a second. But I'm just wanting to get a sense of what ignited your interest in because writing a book's not a simple thing. It takes time and energy and research. But what was the motivation to write the book.
Speaker 1: The motivation was that, And it's a little bit of a long story if you don't mind, but I went one night to This was in twenty eleven, in June of twenty eleven, when my then nineteen year old daughter, we went out to go see the movies locally in New Jersey. So we went to Parsepany to our local you know, cineplex or whatever it was we want. It was late at night, it was somewhere, I think it was a weeknight or something. And it's located in a big mall, big you know, with lots and lots of flat parking lots surrounded by two big high and we watched Midnight in Paris Woodie Ollan's Midnight in Paris, which is about going backwards in time. We get out of the movie theater and by the way, there was nobody in the theater with us. We get out of there, there's nobody in the entire building. Nobody, not even employees. There was nothing. It was very weird. We walked out into the parking lot. My daughter pointed up to the sky. She said, what's that? And I saw twenty or thirty orange lights sitting just sitting in the sky, and I thought, well, maybe something's reflecting off of clouds. I don't know. I looked all over the place, no, and eventually it became very clear. You could see the outline of a football field sized boomerang shaped craft covered in orange lights, simply sitting. It wasn't directly above us, it was slightly in a diagonal five hundred and two thousand feet up in the air. And eventually a giant white orb came off of one of the wings my fifteen twenty feet in diameter by my estimation, circled around like it was looking for something. When behind the craft came over telescoped, closed, gone, hoof like that, and then eventually the entire craft cloaked or de materialized in three phases. Wow, And my daughter was terrified. I wasn't. I thought it was just the strangest thing I'd ever seen in the entire world. I had to know what that was. And then for the next it was roughly two years. Every time my daughter and I would get on the phone together. She was in Brooklyn, I was in a Jersey, didn't matter if it was cell phone's, landlines, whatever. We would be talking and there would be an interruption by the strangest electronic sounding, booming voice I have ever heard, speaking an unknown language. And I'm pretty good with language. I know a bunch, and I can sort of work my way around others. And we could no longer hear each other, but we could both hear this voice, and it would speak to us, and it seemed to speak in phrases or sentences hard to tell. It was sounded like it was coming through a whole lot of major distortion. And this was not I'm familiar with, you know, a voice when you do distortion, distortion on a mechanical on a voice that it wasn't this, as far as I know, it certainly wasn't this. It was kind of a spooky sounding voice. It would talk one time, it said my daughter's name, and then it would hang up both of us simultaneously, and then neither of us would be able to call each other back for five to ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And eventually it started to happen between her and some of the phone calls with some of her friends, and it happened between me and some of my clients, one of them who heard it, And of course we couldn't call each other back. So she emails me. She's a well known psychotherapist, and she said, what the hell was that? And whatever the hell that was, that was not of this earth. It was really bizarre. So me, being sort of naturally curious and analytical and all that kind of stuff, well, what was that and why was that? And clearly, I mean it was obvious it was related to what we had seen. And I will tell you that. Several years later, I was awoken in the middle of the night. I'm a light sleeper, but I was woken up like that because telepathically I heard that voice, and I will I would recognize that voice anywhere. And I woke up and I thought, oh my goodness, first time they haven't used a telephone. That's interesting. Called up my daughter the next day, I said, you know, funny thing, I heard that voice last night telepathically. She said, Well, that's really weird, she said, because yesterday I was calling a friend of mine and trying to leave a message and that voice interfered on the message on the yeah, in the message, So yeah, it's weird. It's weird. Now, would there be an ability for humans to do that? Maybe, But if you think about it, it's kind of unlikely. So I and then I had a elucid dream at some point where I was driving in my little I had a little hybrid car. I was driving locally when I lived in New Jersey to go pick up a friend of mine who lived about two minutes away from my house. So I stopped but uh, there's like a little a split in the road, and I stopped there and I'm waiting for her to come out and meet me. My car door opens on the passenger side, and what appeared to be a giant reptilian jumped in the car, and I'm sort of in a split second, I'm thinking, oh, oh no, this can't be good, and i have my hand on the door handle, but I'm looking at this being and it's looking me and at that moment, and this is very hard to describe, but it was as if our our gazes at each other had locked, and I could feel a sudden pressure on my head that it was like a like a vacuum seal, almost like it just went and I couldn't stop the I couldn't get out of that link. It was very weird. And this is in my dream. So and then I'm thinking, well, Okay, I'm kind of doomed. And then I thought, well, wait a second. You know, I've trained all these years to learn how to be psychic, so what was the point. So then I thought, okay, okay, I want to break this link. So I did something that I can only describe as gathering plasma with my mind and I shot it back through this link and I broke the link, and that was I got out of it. But then I decided people need to know how powerful we are as humans. People are afraid that, you know you mentioned earlier, Well there at least, you know, I think I forget how many thousands of years you propose that they're you know, etens or aliens are more advanced than we are. Most people think they're more advanced. I think some are and some aren't. And I think some just have different skills which makes us think they're more advanced. Okay, but I started thinking about that, I think, well, how many people? So many people are scared of them. Yeah, we need to empower ourselves as humans. With our God given natural gifts we have, we can do this. So that's why I decided to go in and I wrote the book. I started teaching about this, and I started teaching remote viewing, particularly to help people to develop these fills.
Speaker 2: You bring up a very good point that we're afraid, but I think it's being afraid of the unknown our government and if they have a pr body or wing to their works, the duct Department or the Defense National Security Agency CIA, whatever, they don't want us to interact. It seems like they're doing everything they can to block our knowledge, ability, to communicate, our ability to want to know more. It's like there's a concerned effort, and I'm wondering, to your point, of our power if they know that we could work walk among these off world types quite easily, and they don't want that. So I mean, what do you say to that? Am I barking up the wrong tree? But you've spoken with a lot more experts and people in the field than me. You bring it up in the book, these different people who are going, you know, check it out, reach it out.
Speaker 1: Clearly. You know, if you go back eighty years obviously, end of World War Two, there was a couple of years where everything was wide open, and then the CIA was created, and I think that was if I'm remembering that, I think it was forty seven or a bunch of International Security Act and a bunch of things because the government got really worried about what was what it just happened, you know with Germany and with with Nazism and huge weapons. I mean, so they kind of and they suddenly clamped down on a whole lot of things because they didn't know who was doing what. And so yeah, they initially it was the Air Force and you had Project blue Book and you know all that kind of stuff. Won't do the whole history on it. But so I think what happened because they had to create the ridicule factor so they couldn't get out of it. How do you get out of once you've made everybody look like an idiot if they, you know, talk about seeing a UAP a UFO, you know, how do you then go back and say, well, actually, no, that's that's a good point. You're right. How do you do that without yourself looking like an idiot?
Speaker 2: That's true.
Speaker 1: So I think they got stuck big time, and so I will in that respect, I'm going to give them the benefit of doubt on that. I think there's certain things that obviously are being withheld for sure, you know, technologies, stuff like that, but in terms of sightings, I think they're at a place now where it's pretty obvious that they have to admit to a certain amount of being defenseless. And that's the last thing you want to do if you are a representative of military or intel. You don't want to admit that you can't do a damn thing.
Speaker 2: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, Nancy Dutour discussing her book How to Talk to an Alien. Will be right back. My guest today is Nancy Dutors. She has written a book called How to Talk to an Alien, and she is giving us insights on the different communication techniques that are available to us, what we know about off world types, and what the future holds for communication. The Brookies Institute a document that was requisitioned in nineteen sixty by Believe just as I think it was a Department of Defense before they turned into NASA. They asked the Brooking Institute how would people react to first contact? Right? And basically Brookings wrote this or described the psychological profile of the typical United States citizen as going crazy as suicidal, as killing themselves, as systems failing, as religions going up the window. And that's you know, in the nineteen sixties when that was requisitioned, and then most recently, I think three years ago, the Department of Defense did the same thing, or maybe it was the Pentagon and they asked They got a group of theologians, rabbis, priests, Protestants, pastors and asked the same question and they said the same damn thing. People would kill themselves, religions would go out the way. We don't think it's a good idea. What kind of idiots go to the I mean this shows us I think I want your opinion rather than going to social media outlets where everybody's discussing current events and testing the waters on all kinds of different theories, and I think providing a real refreshing look at the whole phenomenon of UAPs, an alien super alien surveying the earth. You know, it's kind of asked backwards that they would go to the church rather than social media. And the point I'm trying to make is, of course you're going to get a negative outlet point of view, and they're not gonna They're not refreshing the possibilities of people going Yes, I really wanted to know what's going I really want to meet with these people. I love to see them come down on their ships and say, you are part of a collective. I'm from planet X, you're from Earth. By the way, we visited you thousands of years ago, blah blah blah, and you're a hybrid. You know. I don't know, I'm spinning the wheel too much of it. But what do you think of that that analysis that the Department of Defense got from the church.
Speaker 1: I think that if you go to somebody who owns a store and sells certain products and say, listen, let's just you know my people that your customers out there, really what they want to do is they just want to barter with some stuff. You know. Is that what that worked for you? The answer is going to be no. The Church, like any other human business, is in business. I know people don't like to hear that it's a business that is built on spiritual thoughts and values. I understand that it's still a business. It always has been, and people get very very invested in it. The same thing. I have the same issue with ideal for whatever reason, I have been dealing with scientists for several decades now and getting them to understand what I'm talking about, usually in terms of you know, psychic paranormal phenomena. Okay, is it's for many of them, I'm going to say, the vast majority, they really really have trouble with it. And the answer is because they're in a business. Science is a business. It's built on certain rules and regulations and authorities which govern jobs and money. Same problem if you get into the whole you know, extraterrestrial you know what, if they show up type of a thing, you you should, as I think you're saying, absolutely rightly, you should go. They should have done this a long time ago. Go directly to just regular folks who've been looking at UFOs now for decades, actually centuries actually probably millennia and reporting them as best they can in whatever way they can, because that's not hasn't been built into a business, okay. And what people have done, and I think it's it's been really interesting to watch over the last couple of years, is they have the general population has finally gotten around to saying, oh, maybe there are you know, these funny things called you know, UAPs, UFOs, extraterrestrials, you know, non humans because you know why, because military says so, and these whistleblowers from the military. Military is another business.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's it's really hard to tell people that other people have natural authority to talk about these things.
Speaker 1: And I think that's been a real problem. I agree with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, amazing. Let's talk about this book. You opened the book discussing the humans feeble attempts to reach out and connect, and I want to open with the Drake's equation. Frank Drake and Accord and other scientists thought that they could use a Carl Sagan right, a radio telescope to broadcast signals and equations out into space, hoping that someone would find them. It was a needle in a haystack. But that was our first I think that's the first way documented attempt to connect with an alien species. But talk a little bit about that.
Speaker 1: I think that was called the Aricibo message, and yeah, it was sent out. They've figured it was. It was based on a binary code based on ten digits, and they sent out information about you know, who we are human, what we kind of look like, what our DNA has made of, and something I think about our I've forgotten what else, the planet itself or some of the chemical compositions. So and they sent it out. The figure was going to take twenty five thousand years to get a response because it was going to go to the nearest star system, I think, right, And you know, but what the hecket's worth a shot? And what they didn't anticipate, And this is what I talked about, is that you know, it came back. I think I forget how many years it was.
Speaker 2: Uh, it went out in nineteen seventy four, and it came back in two thousand and one. Yeah, in the form of a crop circle, right, which was very weird that you would find that because I don't know where that's documented, but that's an amazing piece of reflection. And everybody said that the crop circle was bs right because at that time, I guess they were a lot of fake crop circle people out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, And I think since then some of the attitude about crop circles has changed. But people don't talk about crop circles anymore. It's almost like they've they came in and out of our awareness. They were bringing messages and they some of them could actually be decoded as mathematical equations, scientific explanations for things. The question is was it you know, was it real? Was it real? And that's so you have a confirmation in a sense, but you're not sure if it's genuine or authentic. And that's constantly been our problem. I think you have to start judging what's authentic by different criteria and then maybe start matching it up with other data that you have, but to dismiss it right off the bat, I mean, I knew I knew a A and this long time ago when I met him, this is a crop circle maker. He was British. He was so excited that he you know, he had sold all of his belongings. He'd gone down to that oh that, you know, the Salisbury area, and you know, so he could hang out with apparently you know this these these people, and he said, what he discovered was that it was a lot of humans making them, and so it was terribly disappointed. But then what he disc govered was things like, you know, the the lights that go over the crop circles and it's almost like they're drawing them with invisible pens. It's it's really interesting. Not only that, but he started to discover that he would dream about a particular creating a particular type of a crop circle, and that that same night there would be several others crop circle makers who would have the same image in their dreams. So, in other words, there's something larger. It's a it involves consciousness. I believe that's going on. And you can't sort of throw that stuff away and say, well, okay, that means you know, there's there's no aliens because it's just humans doing this. Well, I think it's a collaborative effect. I know, I know that you can do phenomenal things, have make impressions on our physical reality using consciousness. Okay, And that's a whole huge topic.
Speaker 2: Yeah. You also extend the idea that it's possible that the NSA, which is the National Security Agency of the United States, has been sending out and perhaps receiving data from other civilizations, other worlds, and you provide a reference of a friend or an acquaintance. I think his last name was Champagne. I could be saying it wrong, who was a encryption specialist who wrote an article that you talk about, and he suspects that the NSA may be trying to decrypt that's the right word.
Speaker 1: Now. No, he worked for the NSA. His name is doctor Howard Companion.
Speaker 2: Excuse me and talk about him, because he did. He write a white paper or a scientific paper where he theorized what was going on.
Speaker 1: It was a declassified article. It was called Key to the Extraterrestrial Messages. He was one of the top government cryptographers okay at the time, and so he was able to decrypt it and figure out at least some of the messaging that was coming back, and it apparently had to do with kind of things you would imagine. There were questions about chemistry and mining, you know, materials, so that there are apparently some groups of extraterrestrials whose primary interest is just trading with us. You have others who are very interested, for example, in water and my mentor in ghost One had talked about that in his I think it was in his book Penetration, which was sort of a fictionalized, kind of a realistic type of account. But since then, it's quite well known that people will see UFOs UAPs directly above, for example, bodies of water, lakes, reservoirs, the ocean, and it's been suggested that actually they are taking water. Maybe you know, that's their bottle of water they're taking on the trip to the next planet. I don't know. But the story that I told you about about the experience of seeing that boomerang shaped huge craft, we were right across the street from a reservoir. So there's an interest in earthly materials probably, so that doesn't surprise me at all.
Speaker 2: You just brought up something and I thought was interesting that I hadn't heard before you in the book, right about Clifford Stone. I met Clifford. He was a regular in the UFO community. But he speculated that there were between four and eighty two different species of aliens that were interacting with humans. And when I hear that, it's like four and eighty two, what do you I mean, that's an amazing number.
Speaker 1: Actually, since then, they've they've speculated that it's more. Really, yeah, they're more. They have speculated in terms of what I've heard. And now I've forgotten where I have heard this or read this, that there are six basic species that are currently visiting I don't know if that's you know, I've forgotten where I got that information, but certainly people have talked about there being you know, well, over one hundred now, And of course that would make sense because now we have more general interest, we get more people describing these things and reporting them.
Speaker 2: So of course, yeah, you know, And the thing that I've always been curious about is that if our government was contacted, you know, and there's a story of Eisenhower, President Eisenhower being wisked out to the desert in California and meeting with the alien race and an agreement was made that you could come and take resources in exchange for technology. I don't know if that's true, and nobody knows who can verify it, but it's a great story. But if we have a contract with alien groups, and this is what's an interesting about your book, how are we communicating with them? And one of the big items that comes up when we study the abduction phenomenon when these people are taken on board, is that telepathy is the most easy to use and easy to easy to communicate a tool that is used in the abduction experience. And I mean, I'm thinking back, you know who Budda Hopkins is and David Jacobs, all these guys who are reporting I think, and I am thinking back to John Mack in his wonderful book called The Abductions. I think that the general theme is telepathy because it's a lot easier and it might help people calm down from being freaked out about being taken on the craft. But what's your feeling on first contact and not physically speaking but communicating through a higher consciousness?
Speaker 1: A few things. When I wrote the book How to Talk to an Alien, and I suggested that there were many reported ways to communicate, one of them being telepathically. Okay, people, particularly experiences that kind of saying got a little irritated because, you know, they all felt that, you know, really it's just telepathic. And what I discovered was, no, it's not just telepathic. To let these great and by the way, that's one of the reasons. You know, in these contact experiences, experiencers regularly talk about you know, how you know their thoughts are being read or they are receiving the thoughts of whoever you know, the entities are. And what I'm trying to do in teaching people well how to expand their psychic abilities, skills and consciousness is that's great if it, but that's a one way transmission. Really, yeah, I want to I want to teach people how to do a two way transmission. I want us to read their thoughts. Okay, that's communication. So so yes, you can do it. And and by the way, you have so many different species of uh, multidimensionals, ets, intradimensionals, whatever. You have so many of them. They're using different tools to communicate. And I talk about that in the book because I talk about some of them are actually they've got like little switches on their helmets and things that they're just like it's almost like they're now, we've almost got that pretty much.
Speaker 2: We're getting close. Yeah, yeah, we're really close. Translation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, so you gotta do switch language. And there was one example that I gave. It is from a long time ago where they you know, they started out the ets started out I think it was Cardenis, but it started out, uh, you know, German language, and you know, the the the contact he said, no, I don't, I don't speak German. They just think they speak English. No I don't speak English. They adjusted again and they speak Spanish. Uh you know, I don't. So then they start communicating. You have others that got they have little mouthpieces where apparently they can speak with that. Some of them carry equipment that apparently acts as some form of a translator. There are a lot of mechanical ways to do this, and I think some species are using those. Others preferred telepathy. Some of them do a mix, you know, kind of like a lot of people do. So I mean, and telepathy is great. I do talk about how and most people never think about this that you can actually have mistakes in communication if you're using telepathy. And I used the Betty Andresen example where they wanted what was it was something? It was something like fire or meat or a trial or something, I forget the words, something with fire. So she goes to cook the meat because she thinks they're hungry. They said no, no, no, no, and then telepathically they sort of try to read us and she finally figures out no, they're talking about a sort of a trial by fire. So she picks up the Bible. That's what they wanted. They wanted to copy the Bible. Okay, And there are a bunch of examples. You would think that with telepathy, oh it's perfect communication, and no, not always.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I love your example of devices. You actually have a couple of examples. One guy was taken and it was a Finnish guy from Finland and they used the device to figure out who he was from, and he communicated. And then there was an English guy and a German who they were using tech to speak with him. And these technical devices I think they were handheld. But you know, it's kind of sad that if there are eighty hundred different species who are here who are observing us, what do we consider them? Are they professional anthropologists and they're studying human beings? I mean, it's getting to the point where it's almost ridiculous that they can't come out or and I'm interested in your thinking about this, is there some official agreement with the presidents, with the powers that be years ago, decades ago, that they will will not interact with the human species until a certain time or a certain event, or I mean, it must. It's getting ridiculous, it really is. You know, I'd say the same thing to av Low, but every time he was on the program. You know, they're sending probes to observe the earth. Well, god damn it, forget the probes, come on down and say hi.
Speaker 1: I think that what a lot of people are looking for is because we think like humans, we recognize like little beings that have arms and legs, or tall beings and they have you know, heads and hams, and that we kind of get. It's like, yeah, some they're there, and why don't they come talk to us. I think what people don't get is they link in appreciating their presence that is very much linked with our consciousness. And I give an example. I had just moved up here to Connecticut three years ago, and so I turned onto our road. It's a very dark little road, country road, and my husband was sitting in the passenger seat in the front, and I turned the car and I look up to my right and there's that little house up there on the corner and surrounded by some trees, and there was, all of the sudden, a huge, huge flash of brilliant neon blue light, like a fireball, and it was traveling very fast horizontally. It was about roughly the treetops okay, but I'm saying like roughly thirty feet up, and it had it left as it traveled, it lit up the whole area, and it left a comet trail that was maybe twenty feet long.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: And then like that it's gone. And as it's doing its thing, and I'm driving, but I'm staring at this thing and I said, wow, well do you see that? Do you see that? My husband couldn't see it. He saw nothing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: And that is typical. Now why would that be? I think? And you know, I have many examples of when you have several people who some of them will see the craft or the beings and some will not. Okay, that also works because I have done a lot of work in the paranormal investigation field. That's also typical in that field, when you're dealing with spirits and ghosts and you know, presence of different some people will see them and experience them, and some people it's like they're not even there.
Speaker 2: Well, let's stop for a minute, Nancy, let's expand on that. Is it because the beans or the phenomenon is directing it just for certain people's observation. Is it because the people are open to the observation and the experience. What else? What else could it be?
Speaker 1: If you want to look at it like a form of communication, then they would be targeting a particular individual. If you want to look at it as our abilities to perceive, then it's our job to be able to expand our consciousness to a place where we can actually perceive that kind of information, and that's what I look for. It's a very good question you're asking, because it's hard to know the difference. And the way that I have in watching these situations sort of studying them, is it's usually the people who have some type of an ability to perceive who will see them. Ah. And you know, it reminds me of when I was fifteen years old, and I don't know why this still sticks in my head, but I was with my little teenage friends and we're all, you know, talking about you know, ghosts, and it was ooh so scary and fun and whatever. And I suddenly said to this little group, I said, yeah, but what if they're all around us all the time, like right now? And that kind of shut down the conversation. But I never forgot that. And by the way, how do we know that we are not constantly surrounded? And let's say, you know, they talk about quantum dimensions. You know, that's with physicists. That's a big thing going on with the physicists right now, as well as our larger you know, different dimensions or multiple dimensions. Okay, well that would mean and when I go, for example, on a I do a lot of mediumship on paranormal events and that kind of thing. If I go to a place, I'll feel time as in the same location, okay, the same space, but I will feel time is being sandwiched all over the place. In other words, it's all crunched into the same location but different time zones, and I can I feel it, and I perceive it, and I can gather information that way.
Speaker 2: So maybe my thinking of a group sighting or a unveiling in other words, they land their ship is too out of touch, and that's not how they work. Maybe they're working at slowly identifying themselves to a certain group, and as we individually evolve and open our consciousness to the other possibilities, it sifts down to them, to the newer multitudes who are preparing. So then everybody may not be ready yet. So I don't know. I keep saying, just land your damn ships and come out and shake my hand. But maybe I'm not ready for that. Maybe that's too much. Maybe the even thought of that is part of me is like, oh yeah, sure, you could that all happen, But if it actually did happen, I'd go run for the hills.
Speaker 1: Well, you have a whole other problem, which is if you're dealing with physical, you know, material entities as opposed to purely non physical You know, everybody has said, I mean all the time people, Well, you know, you take your typical skeptic. Why don't they land on the line of the White House? I mean, what's the problem, just you know, show up? Well, yeah, yeah, they did kind of almost in nineteen fifty two. They flew all over the White House.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I saw that.
Speaker 1: People flipped out.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: People, you know everything military goes on high alert. I mean, would you fly into that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, how do you deal with that if you're a stone age military. We're going to take a commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and will return shortly with my guests today, Nancy Dutour discussing her book How to Talk to an Alien, will rejoin you shortly. My guest today is Nancy Detour. She has written a book called How to Talk to an Alien, and we're learning just what she discovered from the past, our historical evidence of abductions and communication with off world types, and what we can expect today. I want to talk real quickly more on history. You talked about the abductive phenomenon, and we really do learn from abductees that have written about their experience being on ships communicating with advanced species of beings. But talk a little bit about some of the early abduction experiences. There's one that you feature in the book, the sixteenth century Chinese abductee actually was in fifteen twenty eight. He was a Stonemason and he was taking aboard and they actually did some medical experience experiments on the poor guy, and talk about that. It's just the most amazing story.
Speaker 1: You mentioned that I may not remember this.
Speaker 2: I can fill it in for you.
Speaker 1: But yeah, I think you had said that whatever I had written about this particular story, they had removed his heart.
Speaker 2: They removed his heart, and he was looking at them doing it, so he was conscious and they I guess they were inspecting him in some manner. It was just at the end of stay.
Speaker 1: I know people who have been abducted who say that during you know, as they're lying on the metal slab or whatever it is, that and being restrained, that they had their entire eyeballs removed. And I kept saying, well, weren't you worried. I mean no, no, there was no problem. Really. Oh man, So yeah, apparently that is you know, it's a thing. And by the way, think about it also the well, I mean certain certain organs, the brain. I mean, there are no nerve endings on that. People do brain surgeries with no anesthesia. And if you have a way, let's say of some how, let's say telepathically calming whatever the nerve pathways are in your abducted person, they may not feel anything. And since we are not just physical entities, we're like hybrids. All of us were physical and non physical. The non physical I guess can go, you know, waltzing around saying, yeah, I'm cool with this.
Speaker 2: But what kind of technology would allow a species to remove a human's heart. The guy's still alive looking at them manipulating his heart, and he's just fascinated. I mean, that's so out of control. It's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You know, it's not as ridiculous as you think it is. Think about think about open heart surgery. Yeah, I actually once was in the elevator with the guy who was the first guy to do open heart surgery. But anyway you remove the heart, it's out of the body. And if the person is having any type of anything like a near death experience or an out of body experience, they could be just running around the room or up on the ceiling saying, yeah, this is kind of interesting.
Speaker 2: That's true. Yeah, the consciousness is outside of the body. The other thing that was unique about it is this Stonemason, this Chinese stone Mason, was taken to their planet, their red planet. And you talk about that, and I mean, this is in fifteen twenty eight. It's christ you actually documented. I was just like so amazed. I had never heard of an abductee chronicled abduction chronicle in such a way like that. It was just amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've forgotten how I'd found that. I did a lot of research. I've forgotten how I found it. But I was also for the same I was kind of amazed. I'd never heard of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Another one that you and this is this is not unnecessarily non typical. In nineteen fifty seven are Brazilian the mentonio velispor Uh was taken on a ship and he was forced to have a sexual act with one of the aliens. That theme has happened. I've heard of this happen before where a human is forced or cajoled, cajoled into having a sex act with an alien female for the purpose of pro creation. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and women too. It is not just the guys. Oh yeah, there's a whole lot of sex going on for sure.
Speaker 2: Just just totally amazing. One thing that I want to talk a little bit about this is that there are a number of races that look very much like Earth humans, you know, the Nordic type, the Caucasian type. And there's been a number of authors that I've spoken with, a number of presenters that have chronicled the fact that they walk among us quite quite comfortably. And that's another one of those ideas where are like, okay, you're walking among us, just spill the beans and say, hey, we're here. Of course, that might that might be a problem because if they're walking around, then they're outed and then people are running running after them and could cause harm. But just that whole understanding that they are so closely, they look so close like us, that they're walking around, it's just amazing. And you give some examples of that, but just the whole thought that they're here, you know, they're here, and they have been for for who knows how long. What's your thoughts on that?
Speaker 1: Of course, I've always wondered about that, because you wonder if people are exaggerating and they feel just because somebody looks or feels a little funky to them, that oh, they must be an alien. Well maybe maybe not. I think you need a little bit more than that. I'll tell you a personal story if you if you want always okay. So, so Ngo had always in his Penetration book talked about and most people know this story. He finds this incredibly gorgeous, voluptuous, you know, woman who's standing there as he's trying to hit it, said that like the fresh pride section of some supermarket, and you know, he knew instantly that she was not from here. And I always wondered about that, Well, how would he know instantly? What does that feel like? Why would you know that if they looked just like us? Okay, So fast forward many like a couple decades. All right, and I'm in the supermarket now. I'm sure I wanted to reach something that was in the fresh produce section, but very high up. So there's this tall woman next to me. She's very tall, beautiful, absolutely gorgeous you know, blonde hair, perfectly quaffed. She was wearing unlike everyone else who ever went into that supermarket, you know, all of the moms, the housewives, whoever was doing, the women in there, they're generally going in their sweat pants with their yoga stuff, and you know, it's in and out. Let's get this over with. She was dressed in a gorgeous it looks like something straight out of the nineteen fifties. It was cinched at the waist. It was white with what looked like giant maybe red flowers, roses or something designed with a big flouncy sort of skirt part of the dress and a big red belt. I mean, she could have been on the cover of like Look magazine or something from Waybeck or And I said, you know, would you mind could you help me? I'm trying to reach that And she says, oh, no problem, she reaches, she gives it to me, and I said, oh, thank you very much. She said, not a problem. And then I because I told you, I listened to language, and I said, oh, you know, you seem to have a little bit of an accent. Where are you from? And she said, oh, you know it doesn't matter. No one, nobody's ever heard of it. I said, yeah, try me. She says, I'm from Latvia.
Speaker 2: Latvia.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, I've been there, so I know what Latvian's look like. I didn't say that, but yeah. So anyway, so I take my one piece of produce, whatever it was it was ailing I want to buy. I go straight to the cashiers. I buy it. And normally from the supermarket to money house it was maybe a four minute drive, maybe less, and if you got to walk there, it's gonna be, say, twenty minutes. So I'm I bolted straight out of there, went straight to my car, drove straight home. And now I'm on my street. And who's walking on my street but her, which would have been impossible.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. If you look for don't don't just go on the you know, evidence that presents itself. Try to find something that cannot make sense. And that's when you say, oh, okay, maybe that person is really not from here. There are and now I'm a little bit more sensitized to that, and I can feel certain people that way. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You bring up Timothy Good, who's this phenomenal author and he believes he and you actually quote him in your book, that the beings from other worlds have been on Earth longer than we have been here. In other words, our species, Homo sapien sapiens, came out of this tree, and perhaps Good is suggesting that there's other trees from other civilizations that have been on Earth and populated. And it's funny because when I hear that, I think about these unusual groups who appear. You see their rules, you see their megalithic structures, but there's no evidence of them being around anymore. I just interviewed a husband and wife team who have been working with this part of Columbia, South America called Saint Augustine, and these only thing that's left of the beings that were there are these megalithic sculptures of people. But the people are wearing technology like headphones and headsets, and their sculptures are very sophisticated, but there's nothing else that's left to them. And you've got to wonder was earthlike kind of a Garden of Eden at some point, because they weren't. They haven't been on the planet for five thousand plus years, you know, maybe they were they came they settled, then they left. And that's just one of many, many examples of of unusual species of beings being on the planet. Because we don't have any skeletory remains of these people. It's very strange. So I was thinking about Tim Good, you know, and what he had to say about.
Speaker 1: That, and I don't recall exactly what I wrote about what he said about that, but you know the fact that when people are talking about communicating, okay, a lot of with inter dimensionals, a lot of people are, you know, doing speaking light languages, which has become incredibly popular after I wrote that book, but it was not really a thing when I wrote it. And people a lot of them feel that they are in communication and are speaking something that sounds sort of it has sort of like an ancient sort of an I'm not good with Middle Eastern stuff, but sort of an Arabic or a guttural type of a sound.
Speaker 2: Like a lost language.
Speaker 1: Yes, So if you go back, and I did write about that, if you go back, say three thousand years ago, and you look at some of the Sumerian languages, you look at archaic archaic Egyptian languages, or even Paleo Hebrew, those are all more in that third millennial BC. And to me, that suggested, you know, they may have been there, left there, let's say, to go to a different planet or whatever, and so that when they're coming back, that's the language that they still recall speaking on Earth.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: You know that's That's one way to look at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm curious to get your thoughts on channeled information. I have people like Bashar, who is channeled. He's a space entity channel through a guy named darryl Anka and he's been doing He's been channeling this alien for three decades if not longer. And Bashar's psych And I'm not a great nothing. I'm on the fence with it. And I used to have people at the shows that I did that were channeling various entities. But when you when you hear somebody like this, who's actually saying that I'm from this planet, this is my name, and this is the message I have for you, what do you say to that?
Speaker 1: It really depends who I'm talking to. I can tell you that as a psychic medium, I have always been incredibly skeptical of people who are channeling.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 1: I knew when I was in college for some reason, I was very good friends with her. They were brother and sister, and their mother was known to be the premier et channel or in the world.
Speaker 2: E wed channeler. ET.
Speaker 1: Yeah, really yeah, And and of course I'm like at that point, I'm like, well, what is that stuff? I didn't even know what psychics were. I mean that was but we anyway, we brought her to come and speak at the university. We couldn't get her in as part of the regular program, but we got her into one of the clubs, and you know, I watched her. She'd bent to spoon for me when we took her out to launch at one of the eating clubs. She she and I didn't know what that was about either. I figured, oh, that's got to be some kind of magic. And now I do it, so I know how to do it. I've ben steel, so it's real and now. But it took me line today anyway, So she according and her kids are like incredibly straight laced, serious, no, none of this bs stuffy. Then they'd not, you know, they don't get on psychic roots or whatever. And they told me, as did her husband when her husband was alive, that she had channeled. She went into a channeling session of et and she had done this regularly for many, many years, but apparently that regular entity did not show up, and a very unpleasant entity got in. And my friends and their father all told me that within I think it was it was either seventeen or nineteen seconds, she had put on fifty pounds forty pounds excuse me her, the zipper on her skirt busted, and all of her buttons on her blouse like blew off. Wow, And she wasn't ever able to take off all of that weight. So to me, there's a little like, Okay, yeah, I guess there actually were some real entities there, which, by the way, is one reason I do not channel. I'll communicate. I do not channel because I do not give up the vessel, right right. And you also, if you're gonna look at anybody who's channeling, I think you have to look at I found it very interesting to listen to uh, what's Bashar's human? What's his name again, darryl Anka, Yeah, darryl Anka. I found it very interesting to listen to him on interviews talking just as him and not Bashar. He's a he's a very smart guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, that's what I'm wondering, and.
Speaker 1: And you have to ask yourself, is the information that's being delivered inaccessible to us humans? Otherwise that's where I would ask the question.
Speaker 2: That's a good point, you know, is it something that we can access and make sense of? So it's fascinating. The book is how to talk to an alien? Can they speak our language? Can they read our minds? What are they trying to tell us? And then my guess been Nancy, Yes, the wonderful French name. What are they trying to tell us?
Speaker 1: Well, I think they've they It depends again who you're talking to, but I think the ones who really are trying to talk to us have done, you know, all those typical things that contact he's talk about, which is to talk about interconnectedness, of consciousness of God, of the universe, of them and us, and also of the importance because of interconnectedness of protecting their planet our planet. Same thing.
Speaker 2: I had to go ahead, I'm sorry, had more?
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, And I think that you know, we're reaching critical points right now. I think everybody feels that. Everybody knows that.
Speaker 2: Right. One of the things that I always come up with when I think about first contact in the broad and planetary knowledge that we're not the only ones in our universe or our cosmos is the fact, and I'm interested in your opinion of this. As a species, we automatically evolve when we get that understanding that we are not the only ones here, that there are other alien et races that are nearby. They're observing us right now, and for whatever reason, they've decided not to make full contact. But when the contact is acknowledged and it's in our newspapers, in our radios, in our podcasts, and you can have a conversation with an alien, which I've wanted to do on another show, we automatically shift and changes a species. Don't you believe that's true?
Speaker 1: Because we have that knowledge because.
Speaker 2: We know we're not alone anymore, that we are part of a likely a collective, and that we are part of the cosmos. We're not just the only beings in our in our universe, you know what I mean? Because I think that's one of the big safety nets, is that, which is what I think our government and the churches and religion sends out that we're the only ones, So you don't have to worry we're all by ourselves. We have to be with we have to protect each other. But if we're not, if we're given the knowledge that we're not the only ones that were part of a collective of planets and that we are one of a number of species, we automatically have to change our opinion of ourself, of our planet. It changes everything. That's the feeling that I have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it reminds me of that thing about like when you go into it's either high school or you go into college, or you know, the freshman knows nothing or does not know that he knows nothing, and then the sophomore and then finding you to the senior who knows that he knows, but everything in between is kind of a mess. Yeah. Once you have knowledge, you're then responsible for that knowledge. Yeah, and I you know, humans are extremely used to dominating the planet, dominating all of their species on the planet and destroying them. And I forget horrible rates and threatening to destroy our human species just because you have people who you know are seeking dominance, power, whatever. Once you throw in entities that are how would you say, potentially much smarter, potentially invisible, potentially technologically advanced, you've got to reconsider your own abilities. And you know that's the point if you were doing I've owned a whole lot of businesses and also as a lawyer. I mean, if you understand that you're in a weak position, that's not the point the place where you go to litigation to duke it out. That's where you start negotiating or trying to figure Okay, how can we work this out. That's the beginning of a discussion.
Speaker 2: I like that. Yeah, So as we conclude, Nancy, what what are some thoughts you'd like to leave our audience with in terms of the future of communicating with ets and what you what you kind of think of what the future holds for greater communication.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm going to tell you right off the bat, I don't think this whole new thing with military psionics is a fantastic idea, you know, using psychically talented people in the military to call in UAPs, because then you got to look at, well, what are the motivations for that, and if you're going to bring them in using deception, which is we love you, come on in, we love you, and then we don't, what have we done? So I think communication has to be done with clear intent, and it has to be done with the understanding that we need to up our game in order to learn how to communicate. That's really what I've spent most of my career trying to show people is how do we get better? How do we get stronger? How do we get better? Because the stronger we are, we're in a better position. That's how I think we need to be able to learn how to communicate. But you start playing deception games and I think we lose interesting.
Speaker 2: I was not aware of that they were doing that. It reminds me of Stephen Greer's contact scenario where he uses laser lights out in the desert and you flash him, and he's had some experiences where they'll come down and you can see this an it's a UAP, but they don't land, you know, because God knows what would happen if the.
Speaker 1: I'm all in favor. You know, I've done many CE fives in all favor of and I've seen many, many many UFOs UAPs. I don't call them in That's not my purpose. What I'm trying to do is to communicate. Essentially. It's it's saying hello, but I'm not saying, Oh, come on down, visit us here on earth. We're really great folks. We'll treat you right. I'm not doing that because I think that is a mistake for a whole number of reasons. It's too long to go into, but I think it's important to it.
Speaker 2: It is important to communicate very good. All right, Nancy, give us your website and how people can get a hold of you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, that would be great. So the website is the Skeptical Psychic dot com. And I have I do teach remote viewing, I do dream analysis uh And as I said, I've got this new uh TSP remote viewing for autistics neurodivergence. They can reach me there easily. I'm also working on a new uh uh TV series that will involve the kinds of things that we're talking about. So that is very promising. That is coming together very fast right now. I'm working with you.
Speaker 2: Is that is that Nancy Dutour on Unexplained or is this an old your own channel? No?
Speaker 1: No, no, this is a TV series. It's it's not a YouTube thing.
Speaker 2: Oh actual TV.
Speaker 1: Cool, this is actual Yeah, So that's something you know, we're interested in. We do have people interested already who are interested in, you know, pushing this to the finishing line. But that's been a major project going on with me right now.
Speaker 2: Fantastic. I look forward to hearing more about that. Hey, I really appreciate your time. It's been fun, and I hope that you expand this book on aliens. Maybe I heard a number of different themes that you could pick up on and write a book. But of course it's me talking to you writing, so it's two different things.
Speaker 1: I'm always interested in collaborations. I'd be happy to work on something with you.
Speaker 2: Okay, Rah, interesting, Okay, Hey, a real pleasure. I want to thank you for joining me and continue success.
Speaker 1: Thank you. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: How to Talk to an Alien is available in most bookstores, and I found it a couple, like I said, a couple of years ago, and she speaks to it, and she's actually when we were talking to her today, she's actually adding more of the remote viewing aspect of it. And I've had people on the show years ago, probably like five or six years ago, who were talking about remote viewing planet Mars. I mentioned Mars, but also remote viewing Earth thousands of years ago. And some of these guys are coming up with different kinds of hominids, different kinds of humans. And I've always mentioned that it's my belief that Earth has gone through different environmental changes where perhaps the Earth was bumped out of its current orbit around the Sun and it had more or less gravity, which would create giants, create beings with longer craniums longer or taller, or giants, so forth and so on, and you know, it's it's something to consider. It really is our environment being different. But I did mention the fact that remote viewing is likely used in our government and by our contemporaries other countries to detect alien activity today. Of course, we'll never know exactly what's going on until we do have a first contact scenario. You know, me, I gotta I want this scenario. I want the first contact scenario. I want it to happen. You know. It's funny, though, I hike out in the woods, and it might be kind of a good idea to kind of do an intention to meet or to connect with an alien, especially the ones that are walking among us. I hadn't thought about that might be a way to do it so that I get over my frustration. I intend to meet a alien being on my daily hike, or I intend to meet I intend to connect with some form of an alien, hybrid or being in my daily activities. I don't know if any of you guys remember when I had Whitley Strieber on. He talked about connecting with hybrids or aliens that were human looking and seeing them in stores and seeing them shopping, and he just felt their presence. There's a certain feeling that we get because you know, we're although we're very nuns, still we're not using all of our sensibilities or senses. We still could pick up an alien. You could probably fill different You're kind of like noticing something about that person. And what I'm saying noticing it's your psychic awareness, it's your you know, all of us have this ability. But I have a feeling when you're close to an alien, likely even a hybrid, that you're going to pick up on them. You really are so anyhow, how to talk to an alien? Fascinating stuff. I hope you enjoy that. You might have heard it at the beginning of the program. But we do tours. We got a tour coming up at the end of the year which is going to be our first ever Guatemalan tour, which is the Sacred Temples of Guatemala. That is a great tour because we actually climb the pyramids. They have staircases that allows you to climb along the side of them, the real tall and thin ones, and in many cases you can use the actual stairs that were intended to be used or were intended to access the top of the pyramid. That is a great tour not only because we access the temples in the pyramids, but we also work with is shaman, the local Maya shaman who can open these places vibrationally. If you want to learn more about that tour, go to earthasients dot com, forward slash Tours check it out. That was only about twenty people. We're filling up quickly and if you're interested, come out and join us now. On the other tour I want to mention is that we have our annual Egypt tour coming up at the end of April beginning of May twenty twenty six, and this is for those of you who have been with us on our past Egyptian tours, but also those of you who are new and this is going to be a chance to interact with temples, buildings, pyramids and also see the brand new the brand new Memuia Museum, This one billion dollar museum over two days. It's so huge, it's five hundred thousand square feet. It's a monster. It's five football fields long and intense. For all the details, go to earth Agents dot com forward slash tours. If you have any questions, send me an email. Send it to Earth Ancients the number four the letter you at gmail dot com. That's Earth Ancients for you at gmail dot com and I'll get right back to you. Tours are amazing. We make sure you get a lot for your money. We're typically about thirty to up up to around fifty percent off the typical tours, and we want to make you we want you to enjoy it as much as possible. So Earth Ancients dot com forward slash tours. Right. That's it for this program. And I think my guest today Nancy do Tour, talking about her book How to Talk to an Alien. That's always a team of Guil Tour, Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys rock all right, take care of you well and we will talk to you next time. O