Speaker 1: I don't know if you guys have been following the news, but man, there is a very public breakup that happened and the details are fascinating and we will get into all of those coming up in the next segment.
Speaker 2: But right now, it's time for this juicy news hot gods every.
Speaker 3: Stay on top in the woods shovel.
Speaker 4: So, guys, we are about less than a month away now from a giant reunion show happening Black Sabbath. Hey ay, And not only is it just a big reunion, it's gonna be their last and final show. And it's not just Black Sabbath coming together for this, it's called back to the Beginning.
Speaker 2: By the way, you.
Speaker 4: Got Metallica, Guns N' Roses, Tool Slayer, Panteraico's year Like, it's gonna be freaking huge.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be an all day event.
Speaker 1: July fifth is do you know are the bands mixing up in different stuff? Because isn't uh Tomorrell? Yeah, Tomarell is the music director, right.
Speaker 4: So Tom Morello has gotten a bunch of other like just huge metal people, metal icon icons.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: He's got them together and they're gonna be performing throughout this thing too. So those are like the actual bands playing, then you got all these other people playing. It's gonna be a big deal, very cool, so so big that it's happening in England. But tickets sold out in like fifteen minutes. And so I was like, man, there's no way they don't stream this thing right because it's just.
Speaker 2: It's just huge.
Speaker 4: And it turns out they are those tickets. I need to check for see if they're I mean, you can't sell out streaming tickets.
Speaker 2: Right, No, so they think so they.
Speaker 4: Just went on seal last Friday, I believe, and they are twenty nine at ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's think about this too. If you're gonna be watching it over in the UK, what's out of seven hour difference? Probably so even if it's an old day thing that started at noon, you're gonna be getting up at like five in the morning watch it.
Speaker 4: Well, it does say it's going to be delayed two hours from when they actually.
Speaker 3: Still okay, gotcha, I want a live event, I know, right, So that's six hour difference, six hours okay, Texas.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you'll be able to watch it up to forty eight hours after as well.
Speaker 2: You have to.
Speaker 4: Wake up and watch it, but it's kind of a cool thing, like you are living in the moment as it's happening two hours after.
Speaker 1: But still, you know what, to your point, they should give you the option. They should just stream it live and then let you have forty eight hours so you can watch it at your life.
Speaker 3: But you know, it's all these old people are going to be on stage. They're probably like, what if someone croaks? Do you think That's why I think there's a cushion because there's some old going to be there, including Aussie speaking.
Speaker 1: Of cushion for some push and we got another story to get to in a second. But so is Aussie's having some serious health issues? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Does he have Parkinson's? Do we know? He's just so old that he shakes a lot? He does shake a lot. I think that's what it is.
Speaker 4: But I keep seeing all these reports like he's in the gym constantly, like just trying to work up the strength for this show good because he doesn't want to let the fans down. And in my mind, I'm like, dude, Ozzie, true fans just appreciate you showing up for one song. Yeah, because he's thinking they'll do maybe five at most, right, But seriously, I'm like, dude, Assie, don't kill yourself Parkinson since twenty nineteen, twenty nineteen, okay, yea, it really like makes me sad.
Speaker 1: Yes, I watched the Ronnie James Doo documentary. I that's the soft spot in my heart. I love Doo and I think it is probably gonna piss a out of our listeners off. I prefer Ronnie James Doo Black Sabbath to Ozzie Black Sabbath because I think Mob Rules is their best album. That's crazy, but I mean I just think if Ronnie James Dio is still with us, he would be over there doing.
Speaker 2: This too, and it would be really cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Anyways, started championing Deo. I was a Doo fan.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: I saw Dio in concert on the uh that would have been the last in line tour, and you know, eighth grader, seventh grade or whatever I was, He's up there, there's a castle, there's a giant dragon.
Speaker 2: You know. I mean, badass.
Speaker 4: I'm in already too.
Speaker 2: I was so.
Speaker 1: I was just so in on it, and I loved his music. Vivian Campbell's a badass guitar player and it was just a badass heavy metal concert. And if you want to get super nerdy, I don't really care for his records. But ingvay Malmstein opened up, so you had like, yeah, all that stuff going on the entire time.
Speaker 4: Whoops, if you want these live stream tickets, by the way, back to the beginning dot com.
Speaker 2: Back to the beginning dot com? Yep, to the beginning. Okay, great work, christ Do you have time to get this out?
Speaker 3: Story? Sixty seconds here. So there's a boxer in the in the nineties named Christy Martin.
Speaker 2: Do you remember her? Yeah? Chance? So here's the story with her.
Speaker 3: She was stabbed by her husband a ton and then like he tried to kill her, he shot shot at her in their home.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like a wild story.
Speaker 3: And she was a boxer from nineteen eighty nine to twenty twelve, but in twenty ten she survived the murder attempt by her husband. Okay, well they're making a big movie about her, a biopic. Okay, and uh, sid Swen has this start it? Sidney Queen saw she was doing a boxing movie. I didn't realize it was this.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So she has said that she started eating and she now Uh, she gat like thirty pounds for this role. Okay, and uh cem our ass real huge. Let's go, and like she got real strong and kind of ripped. Have you seen some of the images from the movie.
Speaker 2: Is she liken?
Speaker 3: Okay, not that big, but it does. She almost looks unrecognizable.
Speaker 2: Dude, it does it?
Speaker 1: So I forget what episode it was, episode four of the studio.
Speaker 2: Did it weird you guys out? Just the way that zac Efron looks now? Yes, in the iron I did? I mean it? It kind of looks weird. It weirds me out a little bit. Yeah, and I know. So does she look good in the movie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I wouldn't say that, but she's back to normal now because they already shot this movie.
Speaker 1: Oh, she is impressive that she lost thirty Yeah, but the butt still bigger.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Uh that's Kevin. It's the beIN and Skin Show ninety seven point one to Eagle. Coming up next, a very very public breakup that happened on social media, and we will detail it right here on the Eagle