Speaker 1: What with Lynchintago when Orlando is rock Station one O one one double j r R. This hour brought to you by Pittmasters and Horrors with j r R. A week from tomorrow, Mount Dora.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a good time. The exact date a week from Tomorrow's the fourteenth of September, going on from three to eight. Pitmasters and Poorrors is uh. Get your tickets in advance WJRR dot com slash events for all the info.
Speaker 1: Than there's twelve bucks in advance, just twelve Yeah, if you get them.
Speaker 2: Day out there at fifteen. But it's gonna be a good time. Your bourbon barbecue bacon, Well, we're gonna have Barry from Shine Down out there with us. He's gonna roll out another one of their new hot sauces and if you sign autographs, gonna do a question to answer session with him. And then we're having our tailgate cookoff as well, which if you think you can cook a good steak, that's the item that the competition will focus on. You can sign up to try to be considered for that.
Speaker 1: Again. At the website, everything is there for you to know about Pitmasters and Pors.
Speaker 2: Next Saturday, WJRR dot com slash events and just scroll down.
Speaker 3: It's right there.
Speaker 2: This is gonna be a good time, whole big old party going on a mountain door ready for you.
Speaker 1: I wonder who's gonna win that steak cookoff? I know, I know a bunch. You are really good on the grill. Man.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you whoever wins it wins Earthday Birthday VIP tickets and Welcome to Rockville twenty twenty five VIP tickets.
Speaker 1: The contestants all get to keep their grills too, their Weber grills from Ace Hardware mount Door.
Speaker 4: It's not too shabby.
Speaker 1: Shakira who sodah?
Speaker 4: We've established that over the years.
Speaker 1: Here an update from her, this coming more than a year after and we reported on this when it happened that she reached the settlement with the Spanish prosecutors over her tax fraud allegations. She ended up agreeing to pay seven and a half million dollars, which was about half of what they were looking to recoup for her time living in Spain and not paying taxes according to them. She is now speaking publicly for the first time about that, in a new letter published by a Spanish newspaper. Shakira has denied any wrongdoing, accusing Spanish authorities of quote burning her at the stake, unquote.
Speaker 3: They tarnished her name.
Speaker 1: I'll give that to you in order to make their agency look better, and she said she only agreed to settle for the sake of her two young sons, Milan and Sasha. She says, I want to leave my children the legacy of a woman who explained her reasons calmly and in her own time when she considered it necessary, not when she was forced to. I need to know that that I made the decisions I made to protect them, to be by their side, and to get on with my life, not out of cowardice or guilts.
Speaker 2: Here's what it comes down to. Just keep those hips, not lying. That's all we care about.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Your name is not tarnished because of some tax talk. Okay, when when I thank you, I don't think taxes. I think the other tea where.
Speaker 1: The yeah, God, she is just machine and so.
Speaker 4: Thank you Shakir for all you do.
Speaker 3: Keep up the good work. Your name is good with us.
Speaker 1: And most of you from what we've been able to gather, I.
Speaker 2: Think all our all our female listeners would say, Oh yeah, Shakira's hot.
Speaker 1: New York City Council decided to have an investigation of sorts done on the upkeep.
Speaker 2: Of New York City public park bathrooms. Oh god, I cannot even imagine. I think maybe that's why people go behind trees in Central Park because they don't want to walk in that back.
Speaker 1: Even behind a tree in Central Park, you might find what you're afraid of going into the bathroom, and.
Speaker 4: That's why they go there.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, where do I even begin with this? I mean everything from you know, hobbyers of the world in there doing that, zichos doing their toe tapping into the stall next door, to needles. Well, yeah, there's that. There's multitudes of these restrooms with no sort of toilet, paper, hand towels or soap if.
Speaker 2: You carry dude, why it's like me, you don't have to worry about that, I mean the soap portion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 2: You're probably getting more germs just walking around anyway. Then you have to worry about, you know, from going to the bathroom.
Speaker 1: Any any of us who've you know, visited New York City on occasion, you know what it's like to try to find a bathroom much less one that you're not afraid of. Oh yeah, they don't even let you use them. You walk in and say, hey, can I use your bathroom? No, the answer is no, right, it's.
Speaker 2: Not even oh yeah, it's right around the corner, or no, it's out of order. It's no your bar slice?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 2: Okay, So now you're gonna walk in your bathroom with a slice, all right, don't tempt me. I know New York pizza is good, but I don't know if it's good good enough that I want to sit on a toilet with it. And I'm not sitting on that toilet anyway. How am I going to hold my slice when I'm doing the hover move and there's not a lot of the use left? But how about the subway restrooms? Okay, if you had to lick the seat of a park bathroom toilet or wait, wait for it, or the seat on a subway not nothing, not the toilet seat in the subway bathroom, but the actual seat on a subway or a New York park bathroom toilet.
Speaker 1: That's a lose lose proposition, And there's no answer to that, Taco. The answer is you're going to contract something from either of those sources.
Speaker 2: I think i'd do the subway seat, Yeah, because the chances of the naked bottom are at least somewhat lower.
Speaker 3: I've seen homeless people making love on those.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's why I'm saying somewhat. I have to I have to qualify it with that. I would tend to agree with you if it was the gun to your head, pick one or the other.
Speaker 2: Sure, subway seat, yeah, all right, if you're thrown another one out there.
Speaker 1: If you had to scrape up a piece of gum and chew it off anywhere in New York City, or lick a New York City public park restroom toilet, which would you opt for? Which one? Which one?
Speaker 3: What kind of gum is it?
Speaker 5: Don't got a matter if it's which is it the toilet seat in the public restroom in a park, random park in New York City, random restroom, or a.
Speaker 1: Piece of gum that's it's stuck to the ground.
Speaker 2: It's the lick because because when I do my lick, watch, I'll do it on this piece of paper. When I do my lick, nobody's really paying that much atten quick click. They're looking away because they're so grossed out and.
Speaker 1: I'm going like this, I like you someone eating breakfast right now, going you guys suck?
Speaker 3: Somebody just text in solo cup. Think about it.
Speaker 2: They're referring to the the fsu bet.
Speaker 1: Oh, and now that stand up comedian who wants to fill it with both dog and human. If the Cowboys don't win the Super Bowl, say you'll dig in all right?
Speaker 3: Now we really scared off the breakfast all right?
Speaker 1: Another reason to hate h O As guy in Arizona has up hundreds of dollars of fines from the HOA in his neighborhood, what is his unspeakable transgression?
Speaker 3: Taco?
Speaker 1: Back during the COVID time when lots of people were stuck at home and the best you could do for entertainment was get out and maybe go for a walk or exercise a little, that's what inspired him to put a Coleman cooler outside of his house, offering free water to his neighbors, with tradition that he has continued to this day. In fact, he thinks it's probably good public service and very neighborly, seeing as Arizona and Phoenix has gone north of one hundred days in a row over one hundred degrees.
Speaker 3: I think it's very nice.
Speaker 2: People do that for the ups people and the garbage man is there also.
Speaker 1: Welcome to a cold drink for free, which he stalks this thing every day and it's kind of known by all the aforementioned.
Speaker 3: And they're fire there. It's finding him for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, violating the association rule to store items out of view.
Speaker 2: See Hoa's are are good about twenty percent of the time. But I could tell you something that eighty percent their turns. I'm I'm happy I don't have one. You have one? Would you rather have it or not? That's a I'll give you the double edged sword. It is a double edged sword. I'm not quite sure how effective ours is. I think they're very selectively effective when they want to be. I'm dying to talk to one of my neighbors. Yesterday they had this huge crew of a tree cutters over at their house. They took down like six trees, oh boy, right right down the front and had everything else trim It looks great, looks awesome. And by the way the trees they cut down, if I lived there, I would have cut them down too. I'm just dying to know if they got permission to do that or they just, you know, like I did, ask forgiveness later, because someone's gonna complain someone if they haven't already, they're going to Would they have to pay if they did not ad would they have to pay per tree three?
Speaker 4: What was it?
Speaker 3: Three hundred dollars?
Speaker 4: I think I think I had a stroke a check for two hundred bucks.
Speaker 3: Two hundred bucks per tree seed. Now they're looking at twelve hundred.
Speaker 1: It's plus whatever it costs to have all that huge crew they have, like ten guys working. There's four trucks there. They had permission.
Speaker 2: I'm sure probably just said, look, these guys came and said, all these are dead. They weren't dead, days were dead. That you gotta go along with your name. No, I say more power to them. I can't wait to find
Speaker 3: R Orlando's rock station