Speaker 1: That's better. Henry m hm, Dodd m hm hm, letter mm bumble neck uncle Joe reviewer and leave. Let's h m hm. But what's up guys? Boom boom mhm. So, so I just wanna say that if you didn't watch Chad zoomon today, if you didn't watch Chad's show, he's blaming Stutter and John so his Patreon got nuked again. Banda vane, band of van number one. Who cares? Chad? You've done this before. Several times you have told people, Hey, I've loved maybe Ethrian Internet. Crime me a river, Chad, Crime me a river, Chad. You are the biggest idgit on YouTube. You're the biggest dgit. You sit there all the time. Here's the thing. You go after people and you say, oh, don't, don't, don't. But when someone goes after you, no, actually you like it. But when someone goes after you, it's dumn damn prime your river, Chad. Crib me a river, Chad, because it's not tired of it. I'm tired of it, Dad tired. It's fucking bullshit that what you're doing. But if if someone else did, if someone if you give to someone to be good. But what about the people that people lose their this is their main income. If what if you strike their channel? Chad? What like you're benovated, Chad?
Speaker 2: Do you care?
Speaker 1: Do you have a heart? There's people that have families, Tad, do you care? What's uh? What's up, Mikey. Let me see if I can find a way to send you a link, Mikey. I don't put the link in the chat, Mikey. If you're asking me to do that, no, because I am I've had issues in the past with trolls, so I don't put I don't put it in the chat do to the fact that I've had issues. I know, I know a lot of people have said there's people in our community that does that. But I have to h you got something, yo, Let's do this again. Oh b.
Speaker 3: Mhm m.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me switch switch to my m Mikey. I had the switch to my uh Facebook, m m m yum yum Yuh. Check your Facebook, Mikey, check your Facebook. Uh. You might get a you have a might have a message from Elis John Hudson. That is actually me. That is my real name.
Speaker 2: I don't use my real name.
Speaker 1: I hate having used my real Facebook because I only use face the only reason why I use Facebook, and we got a m h yeah, I have a.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh. Do you have a way to kick him? He's a Do you have a way to kick him from the server or do I have to do that because he's a Because of mm hmm, the guys are more. The guy's a mass more and m hold on, I don't you may have to all right, I'll deal with him, Mercedes, don't leave. M h m hmm. People are acting like Morodds in the servers. This is the real reason why I think that m hm hm h Ever wold every day day, ever wold every day.
Speaker 3: Confer firm confirmed to firm, confirm, confirm, confirm.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 2: Yes, uh yes, yes, I am on.
Speaker 1: Uh gotcha, yeah, yeah, gotcha, Mikey, I apologize.
Speaker 2: It, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that with if you're uh think you is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to say thank you guys very much. I know I haven't been on a line. I've been the dealer with some some some some some stuffy. Why don't they Yeah, I'm gonna deal with this guy right now because the guy thinks that he you know, he you know, you don't. You don't. You don't disrespect my moderators. You know, people that have come here and helped kind of help me for free.
Speaker 2: And yeah, h.
Speaker 1: H listen number one, I'll deal with it. Let me uh deal with this because.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: Say uh say less, I'll grab it. That guy is he's going, hold on, hold on, give you one minute. Let me deal with this. He's gone. Actually, he's gone. He is gone. You don't disrespect people like that. You don't disrespect. I am sorry about what happened. Someone's here, it's Mikey. Hey, Mikey, sorry about that. Had some tunnel business.
Speaker 4: Jake, Jake, No worries. I am my own issues with people. Yeah, I have my own issues with people that disrespect Michaels as well. I've had to talk a lot of people in the last three months. You don't know, man, it's it's a hassle.
Speaker 1: Hey, Mikey, I apologize about the hassle trying to get you on the show. I don't put the link in the chat due to the fact that there's trolls the people. That's That's the one thing I actually have told Christy to stop doing that. I've actually told Chrissy to stop doing that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hello, Mercedes, you know she is a Mercedes has a great name.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that song from Janis Japlin.
Speaker 1: I gotta listen to it because people are telling me about that song. Yeah. By the way, I wanted to say that I you know tonight is I know, I know Christie might be busy tonight. I don't know if she's doing her show tonight.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, I mean I wanted to let you know that one of my friends is down right now. His name is Larry really too, and he's feeling down. So he's got now he's got a stream that he's doing right around eleven fifteen I think, yeah, eleven fifteen my time, Eastern East Coast time for him. I think that's like eight fifteen in the evening, and it's just before Chrissy's thing. So what I was gonna say to Christy, but you can probably let her know is she still does her panel and chat tonight. Just let her know that I'll be dinner. Yeah you might not be there, you well, no, no, I'll be there, but it'll be a bit late.
Speaker 1: Because here's the thing. Here's here's the thing. The reason why she starts at like the reason why she starts at twelve her twelve.
Speaker 4: Twel thirty.
Speaker 1: That's so she starts a little bit. The reason why because she has she jobs. She she drives home. H she it's like a sixty miles draw for her sixty draws.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, no, she told me. She told me it takes like almost more than an hour, right about an hour I'm getting Yeah, yeah, that's two hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Ye. Also she also was she also were she also deals with other stuff. You know. By the way, I love that. One of the panels, Sierra called in and said, Hey, the guy that Green Street is breaking up. You know that guy we had last week? Yes, yes, yes, the great guy's Green Street.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 1: But I just want to also say that I remember watching Gets Smart on tv Land, the original Gets Marked.
Speaker 4: Yeah, have you been watching any of my videos?
Speaker 1: I've been wanting a big sure awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's right. You've shared and sub Yeah, thank you. I'm working on Yeah, I'm working right now. First of April is when I plan on finishing season five. There's twenty six Yeah, the original series, there's a total of twenty six per season, right seasons, and there's twenty six for this last season, and then I'm going to cover the only seven episodes they showed back in nineteen ninety five on Fox where they have the original cast, right, they still had Don Adams come in, had Barbara feldon. Then they had that comedian named Andy Dick. And by the way, Andy Dick is a relative of my wife. The Dick family. It's like it's a weird their family. Yeah, it's a weird family combination. So he's in it for all seven episodes.
Speaker 1: And then they have that uh, don't don't get me startled. And because that guy's a guy, a creep, I know. Yeah, yeah, do you know that I've done shows with his ex fiance, really shows with her with that girl saying she was nuts, she was nuts? Who was she? Who was Alta? Dana was actually on and will you ever seen the Howard Stern show?
Speaker 4: She was on how occasionally? Yeah, I don't Howard.
Speaker 1: Howard. I don't like what. What I don't like about it is his his well that it was the exploitation of people with disabilities on his show. Yeah, it made me sick to my stomach to see people the you know, these people with disabilities and I have one I don't think on my show, I've had Shudy Igar, Bob Levy, uh stuttering, John Blindez, Kissy Armstrong, I've got taught the high pitched Eric got two shows, be the slow adult, not gonna say her full Bredet Windey the R word, man, that's one of the But I don't think, sorry, no.
Speaker 4: No, it's okay. What I wanted to say was that R word. I won't say it because to me, you're not nobody is. You're just special. You're you're You're a different person, but you've got unique capabilities and you have unique, unique responsibilities and that makes you a special person in gods.
Speaker 1: You know, yes, yes, God is actually good. God is good. You know what my favorite? Have you ever watched Dynasty?
Speaker 4: Dynasty?
Speaker 1: What the TV show with the duck Commander Willie Robertson.
Speaker 4: Yeah, once once a great while I did, sir, not a lot though.
Speaker 1: They brought it back for revival. But it's the but it's the They showed the funeral, uh, the the celebration of life for Phil Robertson. They showed that what I what I thought of when I thought a feel I thought he was a good man. You know, you didn't. He didn't a lot of people say, oh, the guy was a homophobic or no he was. He was just doing his He was just doing his thing. And you don't see see the body that he was was was doing for special needs. He didn't see the charity stuff that he was doing his family was doing.
Speaker 4: Do you remember do you remember Stairs?
Speaker 1: They're still doing that show.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Chumley, Chumley is a special person.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I want to ask you this, Yes, so you do. Do you know that that that Corey did a go fund meet Corey Corey Adam But Corey h Harrison did a go fund me because he got into a motorcycle accident.
Speaker 4: He's a Ry Harrison, yes, the son.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yes, but he's a he's a rich guy. Him and his family are worth millions. Why is he doing to gofund me too? To do it? Well?
Speaker 4: I don't know. Well, you know, you remember Chumley got into trouble, right and he's still in jail.
Speaker 1: No, he's uh, he's doing this out. He has this candy store there in Vegas.
Speaker 4: Oh, he still has his candy store. Nice yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. And also Rick has a bought a restaurant. Corey has even Ricking Corey Uh jumped the not jump the shart, but they crossed the they broke the bitter door. Right when did.
Speaker 3: Jake?
Speaker 4: Can you remind me when?
Speaker 1: Did?
Speaker 4: When did Rick and Corey los Grandpa.
Speaker 1: The Old Man?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: Two thousand, nineteen.
Speaker 4: O seven years ago.
Speaker 1: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: I didn't know when. Yeah, I didn't know when they lost him. Sorry, I know.
Speaker 1: Big Kurby. Big Kirby says, you can't spell good without God.
Speaker 4: Amen, I have to do just take one of th out and combine it, you know, to definitely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just my streams are a little bit crazy because we're not We're not a structured scream. We're just a it's just a stream that we just want.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's what I said before. When you watch my shows, I tell I told everyone that that everybody that I know, especially you and everybody else that I know on on YouTube and on Facebook and on that even you're all special people to me, to me instasan you all have a unique niche. You know what niche means, right, So, I mean you all have this unique niche about your channels. It's what makes you different, but it also makes you special and everybody can get behind special wonderful people like yourself and see and everybody we know.
Speaker 1: So hey, hey Mikey, now you got me on Facebook. If you if I were to send you on Facebook, hey, you know.
Speaker 4: What, I would love to have you on any future live streams I do for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's That's the one thing I always tell people is I'm hard to get on Facebook because I just so there's there's I bet I have a page too. For people to message me, they have to go on to my uh Facebook.
Speaker 4: Into the messengers where I can send those links because they are encrypted and they are yeah face yes.
Speaker 1: Face And also and also things for me is like with YouTube, they need to get a messenger system on YouTube, so they don't because they're losing business because you can't like message people on YouTube. You have to either bother email and some people don't even put their email. Are you in Canada?
Speaker 4: Yes, we are, Susan. You live outside of you know where?
Speaker 1: Do you know where?
Speaker 4: In Ontario? There's a city called Toronto, right, you know that Ontario? Correct? And we live just outside of Toronto. We're in a little suburb called Scarborough. You know you says time you know Starboro there that Yeah.
Speaker 1: Toronto has actually got some good wrestling history there. That's where edges for cases from there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I also I do want to go to Canada, but I don't like I would have to get a passport, and I would have you.
Speaker 4: Have to get an American passport to come for sure, and to make sure make sure, uh, when you come to Canada with the American passport, also make sure that you're uh birth certificate. I don't know if they're still asking for that, but I think they are just in case, bring it with you, okay for the first time when you come to visit. And also don't forget to bring your updated uh. You know, that's the good idea that you have. Yeah, you don't have to drive a car, but if you do.
Speaker 1: No no no, no vaccine the vaccine car, yes, vacccene. That's the one thing that I do want to I have to have to ask. I have a medical team that I have to ask him to see if they let me go because I because here's the thing you have to get back scene. Well this is and by the way, you two, this is not medical misinformation. This is just us talking about stuff. But yeah, what do you think I got a question for you. What do you think about James not James Cord and uh Steven Stephen Corbert losing his job this week? Is it this week?
Speaker 4: I thought he was losing it in May, Sir, I thought it was Mark. I thought it was May. But maybe you can confirm that I I thought.
Speaker 1: His job. Yeah. Oh that's right. I have to to by the way, I might be tomorrow I might be having a So I'm working with a news guy out of Detroit. I might have him on tomorrow. Nice, it's a he's retiring. He just retired from Box to Detroit after twenty eight something years. Wow, and you know, but do you have a show? Is that you have? You have a show? Stay up for like four o'clock? You have something set up at like four o'clock my time.
Speaker 4: I don't have anything set up tomorrow. I have something set up for this coming Sunday. We're gonna be talking about Cats the musical. It's part of my MOPS project.
Speaker 1: Oh what what is MOPS? If you don't go to being mops.
Speaker 4: That's fine. MOPS is an acronym. Okay. It stands for musicals, operas, and plays. It's a series.
Speaker 1: I hopeing I gotta talk about Jerry Springer the Musical. No, no, you know, you know they made Jerry Springer the Musical.
Speaker 4: I don't mind it.
Speaker 1: I just not. I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm not a big Springer fan. I watched it show though, I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah that. Hey, you want to hear some of the funny Yeah, I was. I was actually on a show done shows with Bubba The loves.
Speaker 4: Budge Really Wow, that's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But here's the thing. Bubba Bubba is Bubba's Bubba. Does he his show now sucks?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 1: It's It's twenty minutes of him, doesn't Here's twenty minutes of him talking politics, twenty minutes of him chilling his products that he sells, twenty minutes of ads.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: And also if he also talks, he doesn't. I love his guests now. Usually I wish the you know, I wish one of the one of the guests I wish to get. You know, I live around so I've been talking to a few people. Right we're we're working with you know, by by the you know, Tom Joner said it best. He he helped get people elected. And I'm all over the country. I could help get people elected and stuff. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you remember do you remember the one the one man who passed away recently, Adam the Wu Yeah, yeah, I did a three almost a three hour live stream, yes, back on you know, Sunday, March eighth, for his celebration of life memorial over and.
Speaker 2: I did, Yes, I was.
Speaker 1: I did it live.
Speaker 4: I actually did it live. My my live stream was his live stream?
Speaker 1: Yes, did you did you know him?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's kind of hard to explain the first time. My first time I heard of him was I had my very first YouTube channel. Way this was way back in the late two thousands, because I started I started YouTube for the very first time back on November thirtieth of two thousand and six. Now, when Adam Blue came into Arizona where I was living at the time, he was down southeast of town. I was living in Scottsdale. He was down southeast. He was in this area of desert in Arizona where they had these UFO type of things. Now these weren't real UFOs, they were just out houses. They were like buildings that were kind of built in a UFO saucer shape in the middle of the desert, which made no sense whatsoever. And somehow Adam found them and he was walking through these things and he did a whole segment about it. It's on his previous videos. I gotta find it somewhere anyway.
Speaker 1: Actually, I've actually jake up the Carver Bagger. You ever heard of him?
Speaker 4: I have heard of him.
Speaker 1: Yes, he actually went to a place, a place called the Hattiesburg Pocket Museum. Okay that Hattiesburg is sixty miles from me.
Speaker 4: Oh nice.
Speaker 1: So actually one day I would to love and if I can't, if I don't stream it, I will take a video camera video and put.
Speaker 3: It on the channel.
Speaker 1: And I want people to know that I do want to like do order irl stuff. But he uses the money part of it. I RL is it's hard to do. I r L. Yeah, we don't have the money to back up. And by the way you came in, does that mean when you came in, I was doing a one of my people that I be streams with Chad Chad Chad Do who was a comedian out of Florida. Okay, they he's telling people that another person in our community, stud Dull Blind is still accuse patriarchs for the second Okay. So I was like, I did talk to the person that I did talk to someone saying hey, they didn't do it. So it's just it's just cads away of trying to get people to give him more bodies, but that.
Speaker 4: It's you know, I don't, Yeah, I don't, I'm I'm you know. Susanna and I you know, are a married couple of very limited budget, so we really don't use like a Patreon or anything like that, and it's even harder for us to support anyone on the Patreon. But they do appreciate that we are a god fearing couple and and and we do share a lot of prayers and and and support through other people too. We do share a lot of of our channel with others. And yeah, and we we we we enjoy everyone. Everyone is, you know, everyone has their like I said, they have their own different ways, but in the end, we're all a family here. We all care about everyone. So that's that's, you know, it's hard to find it's hard to find a channel like that on YouTube. Our our description is kindness reigns and God's are number one pilot. And that's that's what helps a lot. And that at the end of every one in my streams and you've seen them. I mean, I know, yeah, but at everyone in my end of my streams, I always try to say a prayer for everybody, and that's really different. I mean, a lot of YouTube channels around here don't.
Speaker 1: Care, you know.
Speaker 4: To them, they think it's you know, you're, you're, you're that you're pushing religious values or things on them or whatever. They don't bite that. And I keep telling people, I'm not pushing anything on you at all. I'm not putting a gun to your head. I'm not asking you to uh, you know, to obey God. That is your decision. That's why we all have free will. God is always good. And most people just feel like it's different for them to feel the way they do. And I say, well, that's fine, we'll we'll appreciate how you feel. But but but don't, you know, don't down you know that. All I ask is that they don't down talk us or make us feel less than we are. We we're good people just like you are. And we're good people like anybody else. And and we what we're putting out in YouTube is just kindness. That's what we're trying to do a lot of a lot of a lot of channels don't do that anymore. Jake, Yes, yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Can we can we do a prayer before the end of the show.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, if you want to say it, you definitely can. Uh. If you want me to say.
Speaker 1: It, I will. If you want to, I can do it. Sure. I think we're going to end some because I try to keep these under an hour because of the of I like putting on like the light much breakrew stuff. But you'll do We'll pay right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sure you want me to pay right now, I'll take my glasses off. I'm sorry, my foster grads. I gotta I gotta wear these because my eyesight's not the way it used to be sixty years old. So okay. In the name of the Father's Son and Holy Spirit, Dear Lord, thank you for bringing Jake Hudson and other special people in his community to our community here at Chatty Blocker MS Together Strong, all day long is our new motto, which we've added to our other models of all people are special in God's eyes, and we all stay together and pray together and remember, as it was said in the Bible, where tours I have gathered in my name, I will be with you and that's always true. So we ask, please, Lord, you know on behalf of your son Jesus Christ, our Lord and Savior, his blessed mother of the Virgin Mary, and of course the Holy Spirit, as well as our patron saints, Saint Suzanne named after my beautiful Universal Life Church minister wife, and of course Saint Michael, the archangel who I was named after, who is a defender and protector of heaven by God's side, and he he was the one who sent Lucifer and fallen angels to hell. For all these wonderful saints and angels we believe in, we ask you to pray for us always in everything, in the name of the Father's Son and Holy Spirit. Amen.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Oh You're welcome today, absolutely anytime.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing you say, I actually have proved that I have a friend named Reverend Dream who is a pastor who's the pastor here on YouTube because they like a like a like a God's Dream team.
Speaker 4: Love them, love it.
Speaker 1: I just want to say that people, you know, those people don't infe that I had some want to pray on the Showbody. Here's the thing. It doesn't it doesn't you know, it doesn't cost anything to pray. It doesn't cost anything.
Speaker 4: And it's absolutely true. I love I love your way of thinking, Jake. Yeah, prayer is free. And and I've told people on previous streams, I said, well, when you go to pray, it doesn't matter where you go. You know, you can be by yourself, you can be with your partner, you could be in a corner, you could go to church, you could do anything you want. The thing is, the main thing is you're praying to God sincerely. And remember before you pray, God already knows what's in your heart. He already knows what's in your soul. He already knows this. All you're doing is you're asking him humbly and and and jen inflecting yourself to him, saying, Lord, if it's possible to do this for me, well let it be, let it, let it happen.
Speaker 1: Now. Remember God.
Speaker 4: Does things in unique way. He will answer your prayer in a different way than what you ask, but He maintains the sincerity of your prayer throughout. So when your prayers are answered, and you always say thank you Lord, and that's all you do. You just have to say that thank you Lord, and your prayers come true and believe me. Susanna and I I'll tell you a real quick moment. Last year for American Thanksgiving, she never just lame together right, and all of a sudden we each had a mini heart attacks her. We almost died, and and and we got through it because we prayed. We both held on to each other and we prayed to God. And God said, I love you both, and he said, you know to me and Suzanne, he said, your job, your mission on this earth is not complete yet. But I had to give you a sign. I had to give you a moment where I humbled both of you because you were both stressed out. You were just you weren't You weren't paying attention to the mission. And that's and that's what happens. If you can lose focus, it's possible that can happen. And you know, sometimes the evil one is responsible for that is when you lose focus because you want to know what you're doing in this life to help others. Remember before you help yourself, don't be selfish, just just help with people that you can. The point I'm trying to make is that in the ultimate you know, we said, okay, we were just given a sign. Of what could come. You know, if we allow ourselves to get too overly stressed, we may both end up passing away together, you know, through heart attacks. And it happened to the best of people. It has happened to people.
Speaker 1: You know this.
Speaker 4: I don't have to tell you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have had you know. I just also want to say that, you know, by the way, I just want to say, shout out to Chance.
Speaker 4: Shout out to Chance Bartells. He is a fantastic gentleman.
Speaker 1: He really is.
Speaker 4: And I love I love Al Hardy. If we could Alan, I would be talking about pop culture to the cows. Come home seriously, because he is a great older man. He's an older gentleman, wonderful guy.
Speaker 1: What did you think about Corey? What do you think about Corey? Corey?
Speaker 4: Corey's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like Corey, Corey is one of those men that he makes you know, you know if you if you don't, I've tried to like be his being, his spirit. But who else is? Well?
Speaker 4: What do you, Jake, what do you think of What do you think of Zach?
Speaker 1: Uh? Uh? You you need prepping?
Speaker 4: Yeah, prepping, yeah, you need Yeah.
Speaker 1: I think he's a good guy. I think he he is awesome.
Speaker 4: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, I've never met Brady personally, but I have seen her on chats. Yeah, Brady is awesome.
Speaker 1: She does a what I love that she I think she still does she she goes and helps this yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh yeah, miss Missing and abused Women.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm a part of her. I'm a part Yeah. So then and I we're a part of her group because, uh, there are women up here in Canada. They call it the Highway of Tears, that's Highway four one, and there's a whole bunch of disappearances or women have been abducted out of nowhere. Yeah, we we're a part of that.
Speaker 1: We are a part of that group. Yes we do. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm sorry, go ahead.
Speaker 1: And I also want to say that number one, I want to say thanks to Mikey. Mikey channel will being descripted of this video when Mike I wasn't.
Speaker 2: I wasn't in it.
Speaker 1: I wasn't. Just letting people know that you're descript they will be descripted this video where you can't when chance when I play it. But so, what do you think about TV lane and they all change in.
Speaker 4: Changing for the better or change for the worst.
Speaker 1: I haven't watched TV lane in years. Yeah, but not saying that. The people are saying that that they're not They're not like what it used to be. It used to be.
Speaker 4: It's happening, Yeah, understand, Jake. It's happening all across the board. Any anything you see nowadays, whether it's TV, movie, film or movie in film, TV, music, anything that's going on, is it okay? I can't describe it as well. To me, it's not like woke. What it is to me is that it's changing for the worst and and and it's really sad. I mean, I used to be able to enjoy. I'm old enough to say I could. I could enjoy great music when it was available, great TV when it was available, great movies when they were available. But now it's really difficult, and we don't even watch television anymore. Do you know The last time, the last show that Susanna and I shared and saw it was when HBO brought back Westworld as a series, and that had sir you know, oh it's his name, what, sir Anthony Hopkins. Okay, so they brought him in. We watched the whole first season together. That was the last time we ever watched any good show or anything on a television screen because we all one and that was the last time. And after that first season, they thought, oh, this would be great and everything else. Well I went to take a look. Well, we had moved up here to Canada by that time, so all of our changing habits, I mean, our viewing habits changed. And when we moved up here, I went to go check back on recaps of the second season because I wanted to start seeing it again, and she did too, and we found that the recap that the second season was bad, you know, and the third ones like you know what happened?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What what happened? After that great first season? Everything went to putts. We were like do we do there?
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 4: There wasn't anything good left on TV?
Speaker 1: My friend, you know. And here's the thing, a so, uh, this is what I said about when they brought that ship Awards and he brought that ship a wars it saw Yeah, a couple of episodes, A couple episodes. Yes, when they brought back Ice Roads Truckers for their for their.
Speaker 4: The Ice Truckers, I remember those guys here, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I have a so when they brought back ax Men in twenty eighteen. After they deleted in twenty sixteen, I felt bad that it sucks. It only showed four companies too original companies. I think it was. I think it's four companies. It was four or five. You don't understand. I remember watching season in Wood. Season was all about Oregon, about Oregon. Season two they did all about Washington. Season three they brought Louisiana and Florida. Yeah, and season two didn't have take that back season two. I think it was season two or three. In season two in three they had the helly loggers over Botanada.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I forgot about that. I did to forget stuff my old lady. Yeah, what I think about the uh place for report? I think that everything is.
Speaker 4: You know, hey, j how old are you?
Speaker 1: Did you ever? Did you ever? Thirty two?
Speaker 4: Thirty thirty two? Okay, so you were born in uh? Were you born in ninety three?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: Sweet? Yeah?
Speaker 4: See do you remember do you remember being when you were young? Do you remember seeing Enterprise with Scott Bacula from Quantum Leap?
Speaker 1: Uh? Uh? Star Trek? Yeah? I watch Star Trek, but I even watched the old Star Trek.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 1: Nice, I still remember I remember one with uh with uh uh Captain uh what is it Captain Kirk?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, pos I. These are the Yeah, these are the series I've been watching since I was a kid. I started with TOS when they went the original series, when they went to syndication, when they first went to reruns. That's when I started watching it as a kid with my parents and everything, and my brother and my sisters. I have together wait, my brother, myself and my two sisters. There are four kids with my mom and dad, and I'm the oldest of the four. And I started watching TOS and then during that time they had the animated series. I don't know if you remember the animated series watching it.
Speaker 1: I don't remember. The only thing I remember about like the I remember Scooby Dome, Scooby Doo cool, Yes, Scooby Doo, Tom and Jerry what stones right?
Speaker 4: Thank you?
Speaker 1: Sean.
Speaker 4: Yeah. Oh, acronyms should be illegal. Let me let me let me just let you know something. I love acronyms. I used to play. I used to play this, uh this game online way back. This was before anybody even knew of like online games. They were played. One of them was Star Wars versus Star Trek and the other one was called Acromania, and I used to play Acromania. I love acronyms. Well, yeah, acro Wars is one of those. Yeah, same thing, Yeah, same thing. I love acronyms. Yeah, acro Wars. Yes, well that came. That came from Acromania because I used to play Acromania and there was other games I played like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you want to hear you want to hear some funny you know, Mike, Yeah, I think that. I think that a lot of people, and I just want to say that I, you know, talking to you today. You know, when we're doing shows on other people's channels, you don't get to talk a lot because of the game nights and stuff. But you know, coming on, I want to say thank you so much.
Speaker 4: I want you to join us more. I love when you join.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The thing is is like life, life being life, And sometimes I'm up sometimes about like I'm up before, like you have to sometimes you have to catch me when I'm like, you know, not tired, because sometimes it's like but I'm gonna try to like you know, I might be there.
Speaker 4: I not.
Speaker 1: She goes on late. Sometimes the world Wide Western Federation, the World, the World Resting Federation, or the World Wildlife.
Speaker 4: Find right, the World Wildlife?
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, but.
Speaker 4: Yeah foundation? Uh the World Wrestling Federation.
Speaker 1: Student Uh the Peg the Bear sued wrestler for the afternoon. Yeah yeah, yeah, they actually had. But what who was your favorite wrestler?
Speaker 4: Oh you mean growing up? My favorite wrestler was Sting. I love Wrestler and also the Undertaker Taker.
Speaker 1: He's retired. Sting's retired.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, yeah, I know.
Speaker 1: My favorite I.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 1: He wasn't brown when I was when I was a puppy, but.
Speaker 2: A kid.
Speaker 1: But I gotta say, I have to. I have to go with Hally Race. Yeah. Did you know?
Speaker 4: Did you know Jake? I knew for a short time. I knew Mick Foley before he passed.
Speaker 1: You don't make fully good past.
Speaker 4: Is he still alive? Oh okay, I thought I thought something happened to him.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you, you're he's just because of the deb's affiliation with Trump, he's decided to not do any more deals with him.
Speaker 4: I see, okay, yeah, but all right, well yeah I met him. Yeah, I met Mick. I met Mick over in Oklahoma, and when I was living there, I met him really briefly though. He he was passing through, okay, and I was working a late night job, you know, doing your hotel work.
Speaker 1: And he was you don't care. Hogan passed last year.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, whule Cogan, Yes, whole Commnia.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Do you remember a song? Do you remember a song he was a big part of called wrestle Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I could feel it.
Speaker 1: That's hey. I had to for I had to relive the a w astant. Oh yeah, I had that.
Speaker 4: That song was like you h well, you know I followed all the different ones, like you know, Sean just mentioned w w F, but I also followed w W E, e c W, Went Wrestling. I mean I followed all of them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So actually, uh the e c W, Extreme Championship Wrestling, w W is World Championship Wrestling. Old bye, just your old World Championship Wrestling. Let's see, I'll give you a man. Vice think man was a big He didn't. He didn't w c W.
Speaker 2: He owned w c W.
Speaker 1: Now, but back in the day, Uh, let me give you a hand. Atlanta g a. He the guys from Atlanta g A. Okay, and uh there's the ship, the channel that a while so the channel has been o that that that brand Bunday Night Channel had the letter T for the owner.
Speaker 5: Oh it was Ted Turner, Ted Turner, Atlanta, Georgia. Yeah, okay, yeah, I can also brought up he was also the owner of c N.
Speaker 6: He was also the owner of t B S t B W t B S Yeah, c N T What was the other one, COLT me out Jake TBS the other channel w g N.
Speaker 1: That's it, Yeah, to the g. He didn't have enough to do the.
Speaker 4: Right the T T T you know, yeah, Turner News.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And then he owned the uh Turner Classic Movies t c M.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he owned.
Speaker 4: Yep, Turner Classic Movies. I'm sorry, go ahead. He owned Cartoon Network and two TV Cartoon Network, yes, sir, he did.
Speaker 1: By the way, I did watch the documentary. More than that, I guess what the name of the one of the projected names for Cartoon Network was Ted Turner's as loads of movies he bought.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, do you remember what came from Cartoon Network. There was two, yes, Boomerang, Dolts Swim, the sci fi channel, Yeah, all of them, Dolts.
Speaker 1: Swim actually it was actually but you know, you know what we got uh, do you know that a venture tone was starting to be picked up by Nickelodeon but as much as Network picked it up instead, Because yeah, but I want to say that I really do appreciate having you on the show, Mikey.
Speaker 4: Well, I appreciate you inviting me. I always I always let people know, and I hope I do this with sincerity. I tell them I'm honored and blessed every time they allow me to gane.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I want to say thanks. Buy i'mona also in soon. But we can stay backstage and talk backstage.
Speaker 4: If you want to.
Speaker 1: Sure. I love you, guys, we will you kiss mikes kandle At Cat and Bloss.
Speaker 4: Thank you everybody for having me and love you chat and love you Jake, and thanks for having me. Thanks for having me.
Speaker 1: Don't leave you, let me let me. Don't leave you, Bikey, don't leave you when that means