Speaker 1: Stuck at home.
Speaker 2: And alone.
Speaker 3: You'd think I could have some.
Speaker 1: Fun on my own, but not all.
Speaker 3: If with Cecily and Stephanie.
Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, Hello, welcome to bord A f It's I almost told you what time it is. It's me Stephanie and I'm here with Cecily, and you know we're doing it. We're giving it to you, given it are We are giving it up from our roy houjens, what what.
Speaker 3: From our regions.
Speaker 4: Let me just say, get right off of that good stuff. A lot of you guys like murders. I'm just gonna get up in it. I know a lot of people like murders.
Speaker 3: I don't. I'm not that into murders. Murders.
Speaker 4: I don't like them. No, I like colts, No, check yourself, I do not. I like the Keith Renae of it all. I do not like the murders. I hate that should I never watch anything like that. I hate I hate every I've always hated it, and I've always been shocked that it like is so popular that people watch like Dateline. I don't like the way that stuff is framed. I don't like like. I just don't like it.
Speaker 3: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: People like it. You know what, I'm gonna say this, I used to like it more for some reason. And I also I feel the same way. I'll look at my podcast app and I'll go, God, I have so many like dateline forty, all these things, and I go, I don't want to listen to any of this.
Speaker 4: They're not even very well done anymore. No, they're not that put together. I mean they're like, you know, the problem is everybody's got a boss that's trying to make them put out too much content, and then it's not going to be good because those forty those dateline ones are so bad. It'll just be like, ugh, and that was her teacher. But it wasn't her teacher, was it after all? Because he wasn't a teacher. You're like, why did you take me down this road of thinking that the teacher killed this person? And you know that I'm very easily swayed, which is why I'm bringing this up.
Speaker 1: Actually, I can I just say one thing before we get to that, because because why not?
Speaker 3: Right? But one of the and this is this is a literal hack.
Speaker 1: This is a hack thought. We used to call it hacky people that aren't comics. We would go, my god, that's so hacky. But uh, this is a real thought that I have oftentimes when I am listening to true crime stuff, is they focus so much on whether the victim was attractive, and it never stops bothering me. I'm always like, okay, and I'm not even going to get into the whole like lights up a room like I want. I wonder though, sometimes when somebody's doing saying that somebody's being interviewed and they go, yeah, she would light up a room, I wonder if they know that's kind of like just a joke at this point to say that, Like, oh, how many memes and jokes are about lighting up a room? Like I don't want to light up a room because then I'm gonna get murdered. Hope no one describes okay, But the thing is a lot of times we'll be like she was so pretty. It's like, well, okay, but like, first of all, not everyone is pretty. So I really feel strongly that saying how attractive somebody is after they've died doesn't really do us that much good, except to say that I guess we would want that, aren't that attractive?
Speaker 3: Like we would want that if we were murdered.
Speaker 4: We want them that to be the first thing they'd say if we're you're a ghost and you're looking down at this date line, and'd be like, oh, it's nice. It helps takes the sting out of the murder a little bit. I think if you're the ghost of the person, like, oh, I think I'm pretty.
Speaker 3: What if there was like a dateline about you. Okay, yeah, so and then and then and they're like, oh my god, she was so beautiful, like everybody loved how beautiful she was.
Speaker 1: And then people wrote in in the comments and they're like, oh my god, we so miss Cecily. I want to I don't want to use you because that's weird.
Speaker 3: Okay. What if there was a person, you know, and they're like, she was so beautiful and then people wrote in and they're like, I love this Cheryl is amazing, but she wasn't that hot at all, like she was always wouldn't read.
Speaker 4: The comments as a ghost. You wouldn't know as a ghost not to read the comments. Everyone knows not to read the comments, so that is like one oh one ghost time and.
Speaker 1: Well, okay, but you'd also feel bad if you're the person's like somebody who's close to the person, you'd be like, I wish they didn't say that in the first place so people didn't feel like they had to come set the record straight.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I'm gonna push back on this. I'm gonna tell you why I had. You know, we've had trolls in our lives, right, we both have had people say terrible things. And one time I had like somebody trolling me pretty hard at KZLA when I was doing morning radio. People told me just whenever. And sometimes they'll just say the meanest things and they'll.
Speaker 1: Be like, uugh, she's this, she's that whatever, and like all she has is her looks.
Speaker 3: Someone said that one time and I was like.
Speaker 1: Oh, thank you, Like seriously, all she's not funny, not a single thing she's as funny. I hated this book. Oh my god, she just gets by because she's like cute. Oh that you know what?
Speaker 3: That helps a little? Thank you. I'll take it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sadly, nobody's done that with me.
Speaker 3: When I get trolled, it's always like Anne, she looks really old.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, but what if they added like she is funny?
Speaker 4: I can't take that away from her. That doesn't help as much as it's.
Speaker 1: Pretty cute, though I can't take that away from her. Yeah, I mean, listen, it doesn't happen all the time. Oh my god.
Speaker 4: One time, I remember, okay, I made a tweet that I regret to the end of days.
Speaker 3: I regret it so much.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes remember when we used to make tweets that were not great at it.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm not saying I'm not on the level of like, remember that woman that was going to Africa.
Speaker 3: She was like a writer and she's the way to Africa.
Speaker 1: Favorite story in the entire world. I could talk about this. I could talk about this every episode of bord A f if you want to.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would very much like that.
Speaker 1: She whatever her name was, she was friends with our friends, like we have mutual friends with her, and I really yes, you know who was friends with her was Simpson's guy. We're not going to say the name we were calling him because that was just mean. Okay, we're beyond that. But they were buddies and he was all worried about her. It's like she was never the same after that. I was like, well, she tweeted something pretty fucking crazy, like she was kind of being funny it was. It was it felt like something you or I would say but to each other, but not on a tweet. No, Like, now, remind us again, since you like the stray what she tweeted. She gets on a plane.
Speaker 3: Yes, and she goes, I'm going to Africa.
Speaker 1: She goes, I'm going to Africa, and she goes, hope I don't get AIDS or something like that, and then she goes but she goes, just kidding, I'm white.
Speaker 4: Okay, we would not say that even as a joke. We wouldn't that Sarah Silverman let level thing that, Like, you know how we love Sarah's joke. And I always bring this up when we talk about this because there's a difference between her joke, which is just like, oh my god, like everybody's so weirded out about like Obama like being black. Remember that joke is like being black. It was like, you guys, be more positive. He's half white.
Speaker 1: I remember.
Speaker 3: It was just it was at her boyfriend.
Speaker 1: That's right, it was about Obama though.
Speaker 3: That was similar.
Speaker 1: But even okay, I'm agreeing with you, but also just saying like I wouldn't. Of course we know better, but she's not a professional. This woman was not a professional a writer. She was a professional working writer. She was like IPR or something. She was something not She was not a comedy person. She should never have been doing that. But people went crazy. Yes, by the time she got off the plane, she was one hundred percent canceled. Yeah, and it was and look and it was crazy. Yeah, like her life just completely spiraled.
Speaker 3: That sucks.
Speaker 4: And you're trying to make trying to make a joke again, but it's like there's no basis for the joke. It's just awful. It's just awful for the sake of being awful. Great basis is mean and it's whereas Sarah. But all I'm saying, and I'm not I am not defending her. I'm just saying that she wasn't meaning she wasn't actually saying like a straightforward but people can't. You can't do that because I mean, she wasn't like, oh my god, everybody in Africa has aids or whatever.
Speaker 1: She wasn't trying to do that. She was kind of trying to be sardonic. It just didn't work.
Speaker 4: Let me tell you what I said. So I this was on a tweet and luckily not a lot of people followed me. And I'm not going to say who the person was that I was joking about, but a movie star was posted with his wife, okay, and my joke was I posted under it whatever, I love the beard and I like the facial hair too, okay because this person.
Speaker 1: So you get it.
Speaker 4: And it wasn't out of the woke and I wasn't out someone. This is somebody that like it was kind of known. It's not a huge deal and it doesn't really matter, but I wouldn't tweet it again. And this person had this mega fan, this guy, this total crazy megafan of the person who attacked me for like a year after.
Speaker 3: This, from different accounts.
Speaker 4: I would block his account and he had like fifteen Twitter accounts and just kept coming and he was like, oh my god, you're gonna make fun of him, like look at your fucking face. And then he would like do the thing read screenshot a picture of me and then make it like bigger, like find a part of my face that he didn't like you know people do that, oh yeah, And I was.
Speaker 1: Like holy shit, like what the hell?
Speaker 3: And I was like you know what, but he like, I never made that.
Speaker 4: I never made that joke. Again, not that bad, I sure got. I mean it was kind of fun. I like his beard, and I like it's facial here too. Now, look, I mean, is it my best day? Is it my best tweet? Is it my kindest tweet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Would I tweet it now?
Speaker 3: Maybe? Yeah? Well?
Speaker 1: I also I said something back in my blogging days, and I will not even tell you what it was exactly.
Speaker 3: I'm over right, But I.
Speaker 1: Tweeted something that I thought I was being super funny. I thought I was being my sense of humor. I've told you what it is in the past.
Speaker 3: Uh. And I said something that came off as very offensive and racist, and I am not.
Speaker 1: I am not racist, I am offensive. And I really upset a woman from my community, not a black woman, but a woman who has adopted black children.
Speaker 3: And she was having none of me.
Speaker 1: And she I don't know if she wrote to me personally or if she was like, are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 3: Wait? What did you say?
Speaker 1: I'm not going to tell you because it does because, of course, looking back, the same as you feel, I was just like, oh, yeah, that's that's not cute. That wasn't cute. I meant it to be so funny. And in not offensive, but it does come off as offensive. And at the time though, I do remember being like, oh my God, get a sense of humor, like that's crazy, and then later I was like, oh that that was not.
Speaker 3: Cool, like that cool.
Speaker 1: So we do think, we live and learn and we think more before we tweet things.
Speaker 3: Not everybody does well.
Speaker 1: We don't, or we just don't tweet at all.
Speaker 4: Or some people say really terrible racists and anti Semitic things and don't ever apologize for them at all.
Speaker 1: And they're not kidding, like they're not they're not and they're.
Speaker 3: Not kidding, and they say them to me in the company of.
Speaker 4: Other friends who don't say anything either, So that also happens, which is crazy. So not only is there not a crazy person that's like a megafan of the person. Let's say that I'm in God, we could all use somebody like that, like championing, you know, like for us.
Speaker 3: I'd love that.
Speaker 4: I don't know why this guy that came for me was so obsessed with the movie star that I was talking about. It was crazy, but I also in sanity what there were so many Twitter accounts just coming coming coming, and he was so stupid that he kept following his own Twitter.
Speaker 3: So the main guy followed his fake Twitter accounts.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I know this is the same person, right, I just kept reporting them and he finally went away.
Speaker 1: I mean, look, in conclusion to this little part of the story and we're getting to the other part of the story that has to do with murder. In conclusion, people on the Internet are out of their minds. Just go read just go read some of our reviews.
Speaker 4: I don't say people on the internet just people are out of the people are.
Speaker 3: Out of their minds.
Speaker 1: But the Internet that the anonymity of the internet, perceived anonymity, has made people that like, if they just don't like you, they will go to everywhere that you exist online to let people know that they hate you.
Speaker 3: And that's a sickness. It is sickness.
Speaker 4: And I wouldn't that be needed if there was like a potion that one day everybody there's just like a sprinkle, it's sprinkled on by a faery and that it lifts everybody's anonymous handles so you can see who everybody really is behind the keyboard.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, there'd be too many people to deal with. There'd be too much of a reckoning. What I would just be like a billion people that you have to be like what.
Speaker 1: What I think is funny is that? And this has happened on for crying out loud, So for you know, in almost any group you can you can comment anonymously. Yeah, but what people don't realize is the admin the moderate group, the moderator admin can just put the cursor over your name and see who you are. So I had somebody not that long ago even who decided they were going to say something like make a comment that was like really awful towards me anonymously, and people were like, oh dude, like you do realize that they can see you, like they know who you are. So of course, yes, I clicked on the name, I saw who it was. I kicked her out of the group like it's like you I and she felt really stupid. I think she took down the post immediately, but I still got rid of her because it was so mean spirited. But it was such a gotcha moment. It was so funny to just be like, oh my god, you thought you did something.
Speaker 3: There and you say what that was or was it not? Isn't not? I don't even remember.
Speaker 1: I honestly don't remember. I wouldn't mind telling you what somebody else said about me, but yeah, I don't. I genuinely don't remember. It was just they thought they were so funny, so cute. Oh we see you.
Speaker 3: Check that everybody?
Speaker 1: Yeah, check you? Who got to check me?
Speaker 3: Boo? I am that's right now.
Speaker 4: The reason all this murdershit came up is because I was scrolling. I had like ten minutes off work a twelve hour day and that, and Stuffie knows that's true. It's about ten minutes that I waited for my food. That by the way, door Dash took the first round of my food.
Speaker 1: What do you mean you like you couldn't get it?
Speaker 4: Oh, because the guy sent me a message on the app. I didn't even see it on my phone.
Speaker 1: And he was like I tried to buzz up but it wouldn't buzz so then he just left.
Speaker 3: So I messaged back.
Speaker 4: I was like, well come back, I'm right here also, and then he just never wrote back, and I was like, so you just took my food because you know they don't take it back to the place, right, They wouldn't even take it back. So I'm like, so I just paid forty five dollars, like what? So then I had to reorder again talk to door dash. I was proud of myself for the way I handled it this time, which is still not like as good as what some people would do. There's still a lot of like I stayed calm and wasn't as upset, but I do stay. I did say things like not really that hard right to like take it, like pick up the thing and then just like deliver, just like drive it and deliver it. Not hard, right, And the lady's like, man, what would you like me to do? I'm like, redeliver it and also take the tip off. I'm not tipping that guy that didn't deliver it because it's all automatically on there, and like, yeah, the tip doesn't get refunded.
Speaker 1: I'm like take the tip off, refund that. And they're like, oh, okay, you sure you want the whole tip refunded.
Speaker 3: I'm like, were they going to sound pretty different though? Yeah?
Speaker 4: And then I said I will tip them separately. If they show up, I will tip them. I'm not tipping. I'm not pre tipping, so take the other tip off. Like okay, so I did I just cash them anyway. In conclusion, they suck and I said it. They're not a sponsor of mine, they don't own me. Fuck you door Dash, fuck you murder, fuck you Twitter. That's how I feel today.
Speaker 1: Okay, So in my ten minutes off, I was like chowing down on my taco I took put on CNN, and on CNN they were discussing apparently a very popular murder. Right now, a guy named Brian Walsh has been accused of murdering his wife. Now, I didn't know anything about this murder, and I watched literally four minutes of this, and I have such strong opinions.
Speaker 3: I'm like, oh, yeah, he did it. Well, he didn't clearly do it.
Speaker 1: You don't know that because he's on trial, right, did he clear Okay, well, he's on the five of this trial. By the way, he admitted to He basically admitted to it. Then he just did yeah, Oh that's not as fine. Let's talk about it, though, I think, so let's look it up. So I'm on c and I'm just.
Speaker 3: Going to read you what we know.
Speaker 1: The first week of testimony of this guy, Brian Walsh's murder trial in Massachusetts has come to an end. The jury heard from two dozen witnesses called by the Commonwealth in its case against walsher prosecutor's work to prove that he killed his wife. Her name was Anna Walsh around New Year's Day twenty twenty three.
Speaker 4: God, that's so long ago. That's three years ago. Yeah, oh, you're right. Unbeknownst to the jury, Walsh had already pleaded has already pleaded guilty way to misleading police after her disappearance and in properly disposing of his wife's body.
Speaker 3: But he maintains hold on, but he maintains he did not kill her. They always posed her body. He just disposed of her body. But he was like, how did this body get here?
Speaker 1: That's makings he did not kill the corporate real estate manager. They put that in there like they do at fifty six. Yeah, I was gonna say, you know, they said her age, the corporate real estate manager and mother of three. He faced his life in prison without the possibility of parole if convicted.
Speaker 3: We'll all say so they okay. So.
Speaker 1: A Massachusetts state trooper who started testifying on Thursday, continued to tell the jury data that he processed from Brian Walsh's phone.
Speaker 3: I love when there's like texts.
Speaker 4: I always think that's interesting, including messages and calls recorded between his and Anna's device. Okay, a retired state trooper took the stand. Blah blah blah, just said that could admit more physical evidence into the record, including a hack saw a hatchet. He didn't do it there, Come on, be fair that were recovered from a dumpster near the apartment complex where his mother lived.
Speaker 3: Ooh, that's fair, very scary. Prosecutors have worked this week to show the jury evidence.
Speaker 4: Okay, so there was a hacks all on a hatchet, but that could be explained in many ways.
Speaker 3: It was Thanksgiving. Wait, no, it wasn't even Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Then there was a medical examiner who testified, telling the jury about this guy's efforts to determine whether he googled whether human tissue could be detected on some of those on the items. Wait, telling the jury about, oh, his efforts to determine whether any human tissue could So maybe it's the medical examiner's efforts, not the guy. He expected to retake the trial on Monday, So he's coming back this guy to be like, yeah, there may or may not have been human tissue in the garbage.
Speaker 4: We'll find out. But then there's text messages. Okay, what have we not know?
Speaker 1: You knew about this guy this whole week and you haven't. No, I didn't, That's what I'm saying. I when you said, hey, we should talk about this murder guy, and I was literally like, what murder guy?
Speaker 3: In my mind?
Speaker 1: I said it though out loud to myself in my mind. So I look it up and then I immediately saw that he'd already he'd confessed or whatever.
Speaker 3: We kind of confessed, it says.
Speaker 4: Data from his cell phone shows messages sent to Anna, his wife, her cell phone between January tewond and fourth after her death.
Speaker 3: Now that's odd, don't you think.
Speaker 1: So she died around New Year's Day, but he sent text messages.
Speaker 3: What yeah, they all do that.
Speaker 1: They all fucking do that. That's the thing to go, Like, what, I didn't know she was dead? I was texting her.
Speaker 3: She says.
Speaker 1: Yeah. At the time, he told investigators she hadn't seen or heard from his wife since she left for a flight to DC to handle a work emergency at six am on New Year's Day. Okay, So, his defense attorney told the jury in their opening statement that Walsh found his wife dead in their bed in the early hours of New Year's Day, and he panicked and then lied to investigators.
Speaker 3: She just died. I don't even know how she would have died, so I don't want messages.
Speaker 1: And then he said, oh, this is crazy what he did.
Speaker 4: Then after he knew, so now he's like, okay, yeah, sorry, she was dead. I freaked out and I did dismember her with a hack saw, which they found a hatchet and everything. I did all that, but then he sent the cell phone messages were sent from Brian's phone to his wife's.
Speaker 1: Phone, but were never delivered. Okay, hold on, My thing just jumped a little bit, that is Ooh.
Speaker 3: The thing is he was very big mad because she was having an affair.
Speaker 1: Oh really yes, oh this guy, yeah, this guy wait under her boyfriend, the guy she was having an affair with, is going to take the stand.
Speaker 4: I'm so confused by these really, he's oh my god, Well, how did we know the boyfriend didn't do it?
Speaker 1: Because he didn't do it because she was he was she was murdered in bed with her freaking husband. Now I'm confused by this text that was sent at two thirty three pm January second, Hello, So Thomas found.
Speaker 4: The phone playing on Williams's bed. On William's bed, so maybe that's their kids. Williams said he forgot it was there. Haha, Okay, call anytime. At seven eighteen, he wrote, Hello, where are you?
Speaker 1: No question mark? These call text or email? Exhausting day with the boys and we had fun. No punctuation at this point. Going to bed early, Big day tomorrow for everyone. I still love you.
Speaker 3: How you talk to somebody, That's how you talk to somebody who's like missing. But he admits that he found her dead in the bed and dismembered her.
Speaker 4: So and then he sent all these Listen to these texts. January third, Hello, thirty in the morning, thirty nine or are you?
Speaker 3: No question marks? Six thirty nine. I'm worried? Please call it or email? Eight thirty am. Where are you? I just called and went straight to voicemail. Call you in Viber now.
Speaker 4: Eight thirty two. I will call after I dropped the boys. If I don't hear from me this morning, I'm going to report you missing. At twelve sixteen pm, Hello, I texted your sister and Alyssa. I'm calling Jeff if I don't hear from you?
Speaker 3: Where are you? Seven oh three?
Speaker 1: Hello?
Speaker 3: Seven o four?
Speaker 1: Where are you? The boys and I are worried. I'm calling work tomorrow if I don't hear from you. It's been like four days. Yeah, you would have called the police by now, where are you? So many question marks? I'm calling Jeff. Defense seeks to discredit investigation. Defense attorney Larry Tipton spent more than two hours cross examining Keith the guy who's talking about these messages about the investigation into the disappearance that turned into murder.
Speaker 3: Now what's he talking about? Oh my god?
Speaker 1: He suggested investigators could have expanded their search of Waltz's devices beyond the limited window of December twenty fifth through January eighth.
Speaker 3: So what is their fault for? Yeah, so it's their fault for not being going over his devices. Right.
Speaker 1: A wider look at the phone usage would show the jury innocuous searches for movies, restaurants, and wine.
Speaker 4: What does that have to do with anything? And he's just the timeline revealed by the own activity. No grizzly searches about how to dispose of a body or clean up blood occurred in the morning of January.
Speaker 1: First, that's the defense.
Speaker 4: The defense is like, well, he did not google how to clean up a dead body?
Speaker 3: Did not google that?
Speaker 4: And if you want to sleep tonight, let this man go free. Oh my god, this is like, this is like almost wow.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like a joke.
Speaker 1: I mean, these these defense attorneys sometimes come up with the craziest bullshit.
Speaker 3: He did not google anything like that. He just googled, like where to get good wine. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So even though he clearly he does admit that he did dismember the body, wouldn't if he really was also the murderer. Would he not have googled like how to murder somebody?
Speaker 4: Like, come on, he just found her dead and was like, oh no, I should dismantle, I should crash bags dismantle. It remains unclear whether Brian will take the stand on his own defense. His attorney has said that the defense would present evidence that he found his wife dead in their bed in the early hours of New Year's Day and then he panicked and led to police. Tipton also said the jury would hear we already said all this. Before sending the panel home for the weekend, The judge said the attorneys appeared to be working a bit ahead of schedule. Oh, everyone's doing a great job.
Speaker 3: Guys. You guys are doing so good. Oh my god, how exciting.
Speaker 1: I mean, we talked about this in case anyone didn't listen to our p didty coverage. We talked about this the whole documentary. But sometimes jurors can be really fucking dumb. Oh my god. Yes, And if they don't sequester people and they just start reading up on stuff, like, hey, you're not going to prevent that. You're not gonna you can you can be like, hey, guys, come on seriously, like and I'm being very serious right now, this is me the judge speaking. When you go home, do not google shit, like just mind your own business, don't go on your phone, like don't want to be.
Speaker 3: To be And they're like, uh, we're gonna do that.
Speaker 1: And then the one guy's like, you can't have all the spoils, you can't get the fur coat from Diddy, and then like not get hit in the hallway. Right that guy went on record saying that, yeah, he went on a documentary.
Speaker 4: I hope he loses his job. I hope people are pissed, but he won't. They won't be no.
Speaker 1: On Reddit a day ago, people were talking about the Brian Walsh case and they're like anyone else watching this and scratching your head at his defense.
Speaker 3: Defense.
Speaker 4: It's like, so I get that he pled guilty to disposing of the wife's body. And I heard a YouTuber say that this was really smart because now the prosecution would need to prove premeditation.
Speaker 3: Don't they have that?
Speaker 1: Well not, they can. They have to prove it. The premeditation would be that he meant to kill her, and he can easily claim the second degree.
Speaker 3: But he says, lying, you.
Speaker 1: Should get in the way of that, like when you're saying, oh, no, I didn't kill her at all. I just hacked up her body.
Speaker 3: I'm very good at like a hacking job, like dismemberment. That's kind of more my thing. But like, oh, I would never kill somebody. Yeah, and I think he did look stuff up.
Speaker 4: They're just saying he didn't do it that day because someone else wrote, Oh, come on, it's totally possible that his wife just happened to die of completely natural causes shortly after he did all those searches, which I guess he did. Look how to saw a body who was so stupid while in bed a bed. It doesn't appear that he typically slept in with her, but casually did that night after going back downstairs to clean the kitchen, and he just nudged her and her dead body fell out of the bed, her dead body, which was apparently fully dressed, including a coat and boots, and it freaked him out so much that he googled the worst possible things ever and then proceeded to follow the directions of those things that he was provided and chopped her up and disposed of her around town and admittedly lied about the last around town. Yes, because he did some of it in his some of it at his mom's apartment.
Speaker 3: Remember, why is this a Norman? He's kind of guy. Yeah, and what a waste of like everybody's time. Mom, Oh my god.
Speaker 4: The part about him coming downstairs in the middle of the night to do New Year's Eve dinner dishes is wild to me. Someone says, Oh, is it wild? We're not using that word, you guys. It's all crazy, but that somehow does me in it came down to do after she died. Yeah, he cleaned the kitchen because he's a great guy. Someone said, it's the boots in the bed that got me.
Speaker 3: He helps out he's the boot.
Speaker 4: Yes, he's in the bed, but seriously, why are you going to say she was in bed when she was fully dressed with boots on all this time and he couldn't figure out a better unexplained death story. I'm only watching recaps of this one, but pretty confident that he will get justice.
Speaker 3: I don't know these days. Yeah, I don't even know. Like, who knows he did?
Speaker 1: If you watch the whole documentary about Diddy, it was pretty fucking obvious that he's a horrible person who committed a lot of other crimes and he did not get justice.
Speaker 4: Wait, there's a pornhub file here. Did you hear about the pornhub thing? No, the reason they spent so long with the computer forensic witness about the porn hub files has everything to do with the narrative that the prosecution is building. Wait, what's the porn hub thing?
Speaker 3: Hold on? Uh?
Speaker 4: Prosecution highlighted was about a cheating wife, Whilesha's lawyer was trying to show that his client might not have searched for porn about cheating, but had a preference for a particular actress. So he had googled something about cheating, but something about porn came up. But he's trying to say He's like, no, he just liked that porn star. It wasn't like he was looking into that at all.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, do people come down so hard.
Speaker 1: It's like, sometimes I happen to love an actress who mostly does okay, only does porn. It's not last I just got better every day, he gets better.
Speaker 3: What the hell. Oh my god.
Speaker 1: I love these excuses, because listen, if you have a defense attorney and you're saying I want to plead guilt. I want to plead not guilty, they have to say shit. They can't just be like, I.
Speaker 3: Listen, your guess is as good as mine. I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, it sure seems like he did it, but I'm saying he didn't, So you have to come up with some I don't want.
Speaker 3: To use the word kaka mamie. This person said something really funnyka mamie. Okay.
Speaker 4: Brian has the air and most arrogant look about him. It reminds me of I'm not sure, is it Michael Peterson. I think they mean that's not his name, Michael.
Speaker 1: Michael Peterson is the staircase guy, Scott Peterson. You're right, Peterson who We watched several documentaries about who who people actually were like, yeah, I don't know, like I think that maybe the owl did it.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the owl might have. And then I believed that for a while. Remember I'm like, no, you did.
Speaker 1: No, I didn't you you were no, I never did, no, no, no, a hundred percent.
Speaker 3: I was like, that's insane, sou I did you know? This was kind of like maybe it was the owl.
Speaker 1: I don't think so that.
Speaker 4: We'll have to I'm gonna have to go back and listen just to make sure. I might have to go listen. I don't know where that is. That was early on, yeah, early anyway, this is the last thing I'll say. But someone did a graph on an earlier post of all his searches. I wish they'd put that out. It's mind boggling how many searches he did. Like what an idiot? You know better than this. You know they can look that shit up.
Speaker 3: It's crazy. You're the husband. How are you not like, okay, the last thing, go to a fucking library and look, Yeah, why are you just googling from your computer dumbass.
Speaker 4: The prosecution is alleging Anna's infidelity is one of the motives for Brian killing her. Yeah, but they have no evidence indicating to that he even knew of her infidelity.
Speaker 1: But they're saying that, yes he did. He was looking up like cheating and then tried to say, oh no, no, that's just like porn.
Speaker 3: I'm into like cheap porn. Oh my god, cheat. Oh are you guys? Oh are you guys? Kink shaming me?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 3: Is that what's going on?
Speaker 1: Like the lawyers like, okay, your honor, I object kink shaming.
Speaker 4: Kink shaming, And it's like sustained. All they have is cheating wives porn in his browser history.
Speaker 3: Oh that's it.
Speaker 4: They don't have whether he watched this category of porn. This could be a category he was always into. They don't know whether the actress was someone Brian preferred. They don't have him searching for the category, and they don't know how he got the video. Could have just been a video suggestion from the porn site, you know, like pornhub is always giving you suggestion.
Speaker 3: Right when you're looking up like threesomes. They're like, but what about like sums? What about an orgy.
Speaker 1: Hey, I saw you were looking at threesomes. Would you be interested in orgy? Or cheating wife porn? Yes, the cheating wife.
Speaker 3: This is the worst guy.
Speaker 4: I don't even all right, let me give you this, okay, let me give you this.
Speaker 3: This guy.
Speaker 4: He's there Hill, Yes, this guy, Michael Peterson and Keith Ranieri.
Speaker 1: Well you obviously, Mary, Keith. You didn't kill anybody. Yeah, he just branding people. That's that's that's.
Speaker 4: Looking good, Alison mac really is the one who did it. To be fair, I mean, he didn't actually do it.
Speaker 1: You're so right, You're so right. He's way preferable at this time. I'm writing him immediately. I'm not.
Speaker 3: Do you guys think I'm hitting, But I am writing him, and I'm gonna do it right now.
Speaker 1: I bet you can just do that. Let's do it, let's do together. Hold on, How do I write a prisoner? How that's going to be in my Google search? How that's okay? How do I write? Be more specific? Say, how do I write a letter to Keith Ranieri? How do you spell his last name?
Speaker 3: Are uh? Ranieri? R A N I E R E. Let's see, let's see what happens.
Speaker 4: Ai says, he's currently an inmate and a high security federal prison, So you can write to him via the US Postal Service, subject to the rules and monitoring of Okay, So how do you send a letter? To send a letter to Keith Renary, says Chatbox, you will need his correct inmate ID number and the address.
Speaker 3: Of the Okay, so I could do that. I get it for me chat GPT, Like that's what you're asking for.
Speaker 1: You're like, it'll just give you anything and then just say it says uh oh, no contact orders. Some individuals involved in the Nexium case are specifically barred by core order from contacting Keith Renary. But that and it says, but this does not affect the general public's ability to write to him through official channel. So hell yeah, Alison mackant, So what are we going to say to him?
Speaker 3: We're gonna say, maybe we don't.
Speaker 1: This feels like a bad idea as I look into it, I'm not sure I want to be like in the crosshairs of this man. How do we do it?
Speaker 4: From like an anonymous Like, I don't want to Now I've said it, now it's out there.
Speaker 3: Now I'm feeling now he's expecting it. He listens to our podcast, so now he's like, are you writing to me or not?
Speaker 1: Though, dang, I wonder if to podcasts. I bet they can, and they can watch HBO. They can do a lot of things. Oh my god, how do I.
Speaker 3: Would it be the worst thing to be in jail?
Speaker 1: So it depends on the jail knows how much money you have. Diddy's is probably not that bad somehow, right man, They're making it too hard for me.
Speaker 4: They know I'm not going to find the idea, Like, listen, if somebody listening can find his inmate ID number and but then let's figure out ooh, I may have found it Department of Justice Gov.
Speaker 1: I'm scared to click on it because it looks like kind of a crazy website. It's giving me that information, so we'll put a pin.
Speaker 4: We'll put a pin in that for now, maybe for the Maybe he shouldn't get mail. But I'm so interested in like what he would say, how do you feel? Do you feel like you're fucked over? I'm a brilliant lady. You should marry me.
Speaker 3: You could do worse, you could do with one of these other guys. Oh yeah, you have to choose. Okay, So I'm gonna marry Keith Ranieri.
Speaker 1: Then I got this guy that just his guy and you guy, and then I have Scott Peterson or Michael Peterson. Okay, I'm gonna I'm gonna have sex with Michael Peterson, and I'm gonna tell you why.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna tell you why because.
Speaker 3: He seems kind of nice like he Yes, he did. He killed two wives, two of his wives.
Speaker 1: Yes, that was Scott what Scott?
Speaker 3: Scott Peterson killed two wives.
Speaker 1: No, Scott Peterson is the one that took that killed his pregnant wife. He killed Lacy killed Yes, No, he only killed Lacey and her unborn child. Michael killed two. Yeah, he killed his previous wife. And then he was on trial for the second wife. Then they started going back and investigating, remember, and they both fell down the stairs.
Speaker 3: Mmm. So he's not that smart and I just feel like I just feel like he's i somehow more harmless. He didn't like chop up any bodies. He just called the police and cried, I'm going.
Speaker 4: To push back, okay, and I'm not gonna have So who do you decide you're going to marry Keith I think I have sex with this other guy, the guy.
Speaker 3: The one who's on trial right now.
Speaker 4: Over the guy that pushed two women down the stairs. I mean it's tricky because like one has a higher murder rap but the other like, yeah he did some googling. I don't know, man, this is this is a tough one. This is a real pick.
Speaker 3: Well, you have to pick.
Speaker 1: You've never one time let me off the hook. You've never one time been like, Okay, that is You're right, it is hard.
Speaker 4: You don't have to no, of course not, that's not the game. Wouldn't be fine if that, you know what I mean, then we would all just be like none of it. And I hate when guys when I try to make guys do it in the big I'd fuck all of them.
Speaker 3: Then I'd kill them all. Like, you can't do that. That's what kind of guys are you hanging out with? You know, guys guys that I date that are just like, yeah, I'd murder them all. You're like, oh huh oh oh, what did I say?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, I'm gonna marry Keith, but it looks like I might do that anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm very interested. I am going to I think.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna I can't have sex with Michael. I can't have sex with Michael Peterson. I don't know this other guy seems like he might be sexier, sexier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, I mean it's tricky, but that's that's what I'm choosing. And I'm I'm letting go the owl guy. Okay, do you wanna do you want to tackle with me?
Speaker 3: This? This? What? This one last topic?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: Sure? Because we were talking about.
Speaker 1: Like jobs that are hard, and I've I've had a few, and writing jobs can be hard, and bosses can be can be hard, and I've I've experienced this in my life. And I was remembering and I did read you all of this, but it was several years ago, a frustrating so many years ago. I well, many many times over my life, I've been like, I need another gig, I need something fun to do. And I have this friend named Wendy, she's still I'm still friendly with her, who is a comedy writer. And she was writing these funny things called some e cards okay, and they were they were like these funny yeah, they were like, well you'll see. So my Wendy was like, oh, you should totally do it. Here's the guy's email address. Here, just do a page of just do some submissions. So I read them and I did submissions, and then I got and it was this guy. I think I even said his name last time, and I'm not going to say his name this time. Okay, okay, but let's we can say his first name. His first name is Dan. He's still around, by the way. So I sent him these things and he said, do you I think did he say? He said, I'm going to give you feedback.
Speaker 3: I guess. I asked why. Oh, he was like, yeah, I don't. I don't like these.
Speaker 1: Basically, First of all, I'm a fucking professional comedy writer and.
Speaker 3: I don't want to.
Speaker 1: I would never want to be like ego centric about this. But it wasn't that hard.
Speaker 3: I mean, hell, I wrote.
Speaker 1: Fashion Police for four years, so you know I can write a joke. No, But I mean I've done a lot of this stuff. I've already done. I was a stand I think because because this was like after I had a baby, so I'd already been a comedy writer on many shows. You know what I mean, I know how to do this. He could have redirected me, but he was like no, can't. We can't take you on at this point. By the way, this was like a stringer type job. So all you were doing is just from home sending in jokes and if they wanted one, they'd pay you like twenty bucks. I was not going to be get maybe ten dollars. I was not going to be getting rich. They didn't have to write take any of my material. It wasn't a full time job, do you know what I'm saying. It was like the lowest stakes ever to be. It was like he could have it. He could take none of my jokes at any time. He basically said, no, you can't even submit stuff once a week.
Speaker 3: Let alone. You wouldn't get paid if you didn't get stuff in. So let's just say you sent in twenty things and they took three of them, you'd make thirty dollars. He basically was saying, no, you can't try to make thirty dollars. Sorry, not good enough. So here's his email to me, Stephanie. As you requested, I'm going to give feedback on these lines. This is what I've done for every contributor since I started here. The goal is to prepare people for the daily assignment. And then in parentheses a bit like the practice when I sent you, so that we don't waste anyone's time if it's not the right fit. So here goes Okay, So here was my Here was my joke. Let's coordinate our calendars to make some hot monkey love. Mm hmm okay.
Speaker 1: So and keep in mind, these cards are like just old fashioned. It's like old fashioned people, like from the nineteen hundreds. So that's the joke. Is kind of like, it's too like old fashioned people. And it's me going, let's coordinate our calendars to make some hot monkey love. Okay, he writes, coordinating the calendars for sex is definitely a funny premise, but we never use hot monkey love. Also, the line needs a bit more of a turn dot dot dot maybe.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now here's his suggestion. You're gonna remember this is gonna cut remind you of This was his suggestion to me. You know this might be better. Let's core, we need our calendars for a night to have sex, because we're at a point in our relationship where we need to do that. And then and then he wrote, was he still he wrote, still not right?
Speaker 3: But you see my point?
Speaker 1: No, I don't see your point, Dan, Let's coordinate our calendars to make some hot monkey love, or you guys can weigh in on this. Let's coordinate our calendars for a night to have sex because we're at a point in our relationship where we need to do that. So that, I guess that's much better. Okay, Okay, give you another one. The next one is happy birthday. I'd call, but my phone, my phone's at three percent? Good right, Okay?
Speaker 3: He wrote, the sigh is implied, okay.
Speaker 1: In parentheses, he wrote, this is two sentences and also not really a card you'd send someone.
Speaker 3: Yet what I mean is anything of the think about it. First of all, you send the card. It's like an E card, so it's not like you're putting it in the mail and sending it to somebody. And then they start going like, well, was your phone at three percent? When like you sent the card like it's an E card? Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Okay, do you remember this guy because I made you look him up on Facebook because I want to see like what he was doing. Now now I can't remember his last name, but so he gave me help for this one too. Happy Birthday to the one person I'd call even if my phone were at three percent. Okay, point taken, right, that's that's a that's a positive spin on it. But is it different enough to be like, no, you can't write for.
Speaker 3: Us, right? Is it like you know what, just you're not there, you're not getting it? Okay?
Speaker 1: So then I wrote, here's my next one. If I were if I was in prison, I totally want you to be my bitch.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So he wrote no exclamation points, so there was an exclamation put it. Then he wrote no exclamation point and also it's been done, like.
Speaker 4: Okay, that's been done on an E card apparently.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: So my next one was so glad I write swiped and he just wrote same as above.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, but like if I'm obviously.
Speaker 1: In the vein, right, Like, why wouldn't you want somebody who gets what you're doing to continue to submit stuff and then you don't take it if it's been done. Okay, here's another one. I think this one's funny. Here's hoping your iOS update doesn't fuck up your day. So he wrote in parentheses, we don't really curse that often, and like many jokes lines with cursing, this is a little vague? How is it fucking up your life?
Speaker 3: Here's hoping. And then he gave me. He gave me a rewrite. Here's hoping. Your biggest problem this week is somehow related to the iOS update.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, wait, okay, tell me again his last name. I think it's fair that we look him up, I mean over, okay, d I remember this from last time. But hold let me find it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, let me just how is this? How is this better? Here's hoping. Your biggest problem this week is somehow related to the iOS update. I think you just made it one hundred times worse, Dan, that.
Speaker 1: Doesn't what I mean there.
Speaker 3: I think I almost feel like there's something maybe wrong with him. So then I wrote, well, he hires people. Okay, So here's another one. I only have.
Speaker 1: I have a few more that are I think good. So I wrote this one. Congratulations on your promotion. You're great at looking busy. That's funny, right, He just wrote two sentences, my god, Okay, I could have just put a dash in between it.
Speaker 3: Like, or I could have just not made it two sentences like why would you be?
Speaker 1: Like? I can't I can't hire you. So I here's another one. Let's go somewhere super romantic and obsessively check our phones together. Okay, So then he wrote, this is a good one and totally fits the voice of the site. Sadly, we've done one sort of like it. And then he sent me a link to the one that they did that was sort of like it, which.
Speaker 3: Really will to prove because he doesn't want to pay you ten dollars. That's why.
Speaker 1: Right well, he wouldn't have paid me ten dollars anyway, because he does not want to hire me. Right then I wrote, okay, So then I the last one is not that great, but whatever, I wrote, happy birthday to the one person who truly gets how amazing I am. And he wrote, this one's all right, but would probably hit the cutting room floor. And he says, so based on this submission, I'd say we have to pass if you'd like to resubmit based on the above notes to my other email with the practice assignment, by all means I'm ready to look at some new lines. I highly encourage you to look here for inspiration. Then he sends me to the website otherwise I don't think we can add you to the daily email right now. Thanks for you t get your ten dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh, you should.
Speaker 4: Write him right now and be like, listen, we've talked about you a couple times in the podcast.
Speaker 1: You thing you want to say? Do you want to give comment? I'd look it up, but my phone keeps dying. Yeah, i'd see that would be a cute that'd be a cute e card. I would look it up.
Speaker 4: My phone isn't charging right, and he'd be like, here's a better version of that. I need to go to the Apple store because I'm having some personal problems.
Speaker 3: You're like, that's just so.
Speaker 1: Exactly the thing, except for it's not even added like thirty words to it.
Speaker 3: Like I don't know that just adding more words makes it better. But happy birthday.
Speaker 1: I would call, but things are really hard from.
Speaker 3: You right now.
Speaker 1: I'm going through a lot of different changes, and like you understand, right, I do. Hope you're well, that's the funny card with like an old timey picture. Why how is that?
Speaker 4: And he's like, you just won't all right, no, wait, give me one. Give me I'm gonna try to fix another one here.
Speaker 1: Just make up one like congratulations, congratulations on your baby.
Speaker 3: Hope she turns.
Speaker 1: Out hot to be hot. So that's the joke. One, yeah, right, graduations or baby.
Speaker 4: I hope she turns out to be hot, and then be like, how about this congratulation on your baby.
Speaker 1: I really hope things go well with your baby. I think that, like it's really cool that you had a baby, And I really hope that it's an easy time for you and yours and your baby, for you, your husband and your baby, and I hope that she or he lives a really long, wonderful life full of adventure.
Speaker 2: Like my cheeks are hurry right now, and then and then he goes on and then he goes I mean maybe this isn't it either, but you see, you get my point. You're gonna want to mention baby like twenty more times, just like I'm trying to.
Speaker 3: Think of another one.
Speaker 1: Congrats you graduated college. Good luck or no, what's the graduated? You graduated college. Congrats, I hope you don't get too drunk at the frat parties.
Speaker 3: That's the joke.
Speaker 1: One, Yeah, congratulation you graduated college. I hope that you pledge the frat that you really believe in brotherhood. And then it like has the saw from and I went to two Pacific. There's all stand. That's all in there, including the music, Jones, the notes.
Speaker 3: You're like, what, there's a link. There's a link. This will be you'll get this more if you hit this link and it'll take you to the music on Apple Music.
Speaker 5: So you can beta beta towl and then and then in parentheses like I'm not sure if you're Jewish or not, I don't remember, but if you're Jewish, ZBT would be a wonderful fraternity for you to pledge.
Speaker 3: It's like, and those are just some suggestions.
Speaker 1: To take a look at those and think about them later, and just like resubmit.
Speaker 3: My favorite is that he took I would call, but my phone's at three percent, to be like to the only person i'd call if my phone were at three percent. So you understand how I changed that. So now go look at the go look for inspiration and come up with something that really is slightly different.
Speaker 1: You actually can't do that. Your phone would die as you're calling them, right, so that the premise already doesn't make sense.
Speaker 3: The way that he has it. No, he's an idiot. I'm sorry. I said it. I said it, And the joke, the tone of the joke is that you are blowing the person off that it was easier to send an E card because you're like, you don't really want to talk to the person. That's the joke. The joke is like i'd call you, but my phone's at three percent. Sorry, that's the joke. It's not supposed to be a positive. These are sarcastic. Now I have to explain Dan Wilbur's job to him.
Speaker 1: It's not supposed to be like a fun like, oh, you're the only person I call if my phone is at three percent.
Speaker 3: Like, that's not the joke. It's not funny. H And I've had to put up with this kind of you know, people that don't know better than me telling me what's wrong with what I do. But at a job where I'm making thousands of dollars a week, not from somebody who's possibly going to pay me ten dollars a week.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me do one more, let me do one more. Okay, Happy anniversary, honey. I hope we can finally do reverse cowgirl tonight.
Speaker 3: It's like.
Speaker 1: I'm going to about this happy anniversary, honey. I really don't want you to get a UTI, so let's make sure that you take that Cranberry juice and use the antibiotic he got you and that we talked about at length. Okay, Sweetie, I love you. That would actually be.
Speaker 3: A great card. I'd be happy to get their card. He'd do the same thing. But then he'd be like, yeah, we would never say, sweetie, I love you. We just wouldn't say that.
Speaker 1: I'd say, but we will put if you want a link to the Uti Cranberry staff. What's the stuff called that makes it not burn when you pee but it doesn't?
Speaker 4: Easy problem okay, easy? Yeah, easy whatever, ezio or easy something like that. It's like, yeah, we'll link to that only because you know and like, and we'll take most of the profit you can get like two percent if we do get any. But we have to do that through Amazon. It's a whole it's a whole thing.
Speaker 3: I feel, an affiliate marketing you know thing. But probably only if you come up with some other cards that also link to products. We probably don't want to go through all that just for one for one.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and we and it does seem and you're like, but you said it would be too long if I did it that and you're like, no, no, it's it's fine if it's longer, if there's like if it's a good joke and you're like, but what's the joke that like, honey, honey, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: We would never put in a link that that's a lot, that's that long. You need to do a bit l y like, so I'm sorry we can't hire you at this time because you didn't put in the bit dot l.
Speaker 1: W and put that in and also like we want to.
Speaker 4: It's a fine line between like, you know, caring about the person that you want to make sure doesn't get a UTI and really talking about how you went to the doctor together and you're really like that guy, but also you're like, ooh, tonight's the night. Oh my god, Dan will Okay, let me see if I can't, I don't think I look up my phone.
Speaker 1: Let me see if I can't, Okay, I can try to look him up on Facebook.
Speaker 3: I think I found him on Facebook before. I think you did. I think we have a mutual friend.
Speaker 1: It's cute.
Speaker 3: Didn't I think he was kind of cute? You did?
Speaker 1: Is he cute?
Speaker 3: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I mean there is a Dan Wilbert who's a digital creator that there's a bunch of Dan.
Speaker 3: Okay, he kind of.
Speaker 1: He's got a picture of himself where he's got his head is like his face is in his haund and he's like, rah, he's grumpy, he's having problems. I don't see mutual friends though, so this might just be like his Yeah, he's got a lot of followers.
Speaker 3: I would has any like yeah, any, I mean it seems like the guy. Yeah, this looks like the guy that would do this for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I mean he's really but there's also a Dan Wilbur who lives in Malibu.
Speaker 3: Also, I can't see our friends though. Why are people so private? Oh?
Speaker 1: This has got to be the guy. I have thirty six mutual friends with him. Okay, well I didn't see that one. Well maybe because maybe because I can't see his and be said on private unless you're friends.
Speaker 3: Well I'm not friends with them. You know what, We'll never really know. It doesn't matter. I'm not going to date him or Keith.
Speaker 4: But okay, so him, Dan Keith in conclusion, Dan Keith or.
Speaker 3: Charles Manson. That's tough. You got to marry Dan.
Speaker 4: No, no, gott to marry Keith, Gott to have sex with Dan you're not going to do anything with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, yes, all right, I got that one done real quick.
Speaker 4: All right, all right, you guys, we should say hello to our friends who are here on the Patreon and thank you for being here, like Carolyn Bastian Silvano, Jemetti always there for us, Sandra Green, we love you, Collect Rock same. Patrick Price, that's your old pal. We love not old like you know, like he's still young. He's getting up there just table. I've known him for twenty.
Speaker 3: Years young though. You could know him for twenty years and he could just be forty twenty one years. Yeah, he could still be a big that's true. That's true.
Speaker 1: He is a baby, He's a baby. We have this whole conversation about Patrick. Ju she's in my writing class and she's such a talented writer. Hi, Julie, Hi, Julie Hi.
Speaker 4: Victoria Blake and Andrea Andrea Crawford and Dick Frolicker and Jean Vagepe and Carrie Maller.
Speaker 1: You want to take us home? Yeah, Kera Johnson Watson and Jacqueline Bellick and Victoria Blake and Jill Shaw, Athene ginshard Price, Haye Tonado.
Speaker 3: Listen, you still have time.
Speaker 1: If you go to Becky Barris's website, which is just basic, Becky, get you a custom T shirt or a mouse pot or a mug for someone special in your life or not special, and maybe put one of like my Sam full E card sayings on a mug.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't you? You can have it.
Speaker 1: Nobody owns that. No, Also, Randy may Ames, lets us give our shout to whatever we feel strongly about. And I feel strongly right now about the ACLU, because shit's go in sideways in our country, y'all.
Speaker 3: I did the y'all for you. Thank you, and the ACLU.
Speaker 1: Listen, the Supreme Court is doing some like fucked up shit, that's all I'm gonna say. Really, And the ACLU is like they are on that wall trying to.
Speaker 3: Protect us against this filing lawsuits, so can we give them some money? ACLU? Thank you? All right, We thank you, We love you, We thank you. Are we sorry? Yeah, we're definitely sorry.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, like I sided with a murder for like a long time and right given a lot of examples.
Speaker 1: But you're welcome. The show today is almost an hour. Yeah, we went crazy, all right.
Speaker 3: Thanks