Speaker 1: You got that peep shingle for me th day when he's dead time, he's heading your wading.
Speaker 2: Peeps.
Speaker 3: Let's say hi to our people real quick, and then I think we're gonna get right into it, because I'm not how long this is gonna take, so we should probably get right into Chubby Bunny Chile. If you could help me out, you're gonna be working the microphone.
Speaker 1: Good morning, Camille, Camiel Hi, Hi, good morning. Where are you from? Peeps? Yes?
Speaker 3: Or no?
Speaker 1: You like them them? You love peeps? Okay, you're a weirdo.
Speaker 4: Yeah I am.
Speaker 1: You know it right?
Speaker 3: All the levels?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 1: The next up is Jose Jose, you are from where? Or Okay?
Speaker 3: What is your take on peeps? I mean, I understand you're here for the competition. You want to win the tickets and stuff.
Speaker 1: Do you like them? It's been twenty years since I've had what I've never done, the Chubby Bunny Tom, so I'm confident I got this.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's you and the chicks.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: Next up is going to be Valerie. Valerie, where are you from? Katie Kate Town in the house, the Best Side. What are your thoughts on peeps? Personally not a fan. They're gross, right awful, They're disgusting, disgusting. But you said, hey, I want to do that.
Speaker 4: I want those tickets.
Speaker 1: You want those tickets? Did you know that? I did you know that? I also throw in Buzzfest tickets. Oh my goodness, I want the Soul and busst Yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go live Collective Soul, Our Lady Peace, August fifteenth, and I'm also going to throw into the.
Speaker 1: Winter Buzzfest tickets. Cassie, is that okay that I threw in extra tickets? It's perfectly okay? Is that good? No, Cassie, where are you from? I'm from?
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, listen at Berg. I appreciate you coming down. Tell me about the shirt you're wearing today. Actually went to your show, the Ron Ryan fortyth Anniversary Show. I was one of the people in the audience.
Speaker 1: You went to the twentieth anniversary park, had a really good time. What was the best man that day?
Speaker 3: Honestly, the Theory of a Dead Man is my favorite, one of my favorite songs I grew up listening to.
Speaker 1: So Yes, I had a really good time. Theory was good.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, thank you all Camille, Jose, Valerie, and Cassie, Chili. They've all been given their peeps. They all have color coordinated peeps. They all got to choose their color.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 3: Let's start with Cassie. Everybody, put one peep in your mouth. You're allowed to chew it a couple of times. Okay, just choo choo, chew. And then Chili's gonna come by and he's gonna ask you to say chubby bunny.
Speaker 1: Cassie, you're up first. We'll go real quick with this round. Here. Here we go. Wait, chubby Bunny, very good. Next up is gonna be I'm going backwards. Valerie, chubby Bunny.
Speaker 3: No problem there, Jose, do it, Chubby Bunny, very good, Camille, chubby Bunny.
Speaker 1: Next peep. Let's go boom.
Speaker 3: We're gonna roll through these first couple of rounds really really quick here. So let's just put it in there, and we're gonna start with Camille. Two peeps in the mouth, Camille, chubby Bunny. Nice job, Jose, chubby Bunny, Valerie, chubby Bunny in Cassie.
Speaker 1: Chopy Bunny, very good.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go. Keep stick with Cassie. We need to put that third peep in the apper right now, third piece, Very good, Cassie.
Speaker 1: Next up is Valerie chubby Bunny. Good job, Jose. He's acting like he's struggling.
Speaker 3: Jose is acting like he's struggling with three bunny peeps in the mauth.
Speaker 1: Camille chubby bunny strong. Okay, it is Camille winning and she likes peeps. Put the fourth peep in, please.
Speaker 4: Guys, so I'm looking at them when they're putting them in.
Speaker 1: Yes, who's struggling, Uh.
Speaker 4: Jose, Cassi, you're struggling?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding me already?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: I think I think Camille is uh has a poker face on, but she might be struggling.
Speaker 1: You can move him to the side, sure, all right, Camille.
Speaker 3: Four peeps, go ahead, Camille chubby bunny so strong, Jose, he's in true is in trouble with four?
Speaker 1: Hear that again. I'm passing you on to the next.
Speaker 4: I should have worn a trash bak.
Speaker 1: Valerie chubby Bunny. That was strong.
Speaker 3: Valeries coming back, Cassie, chubby Bunny strong, Jose.
Speaker 1: Hell right now, fifth peep, please peep number five?
Speaker 4: Let all the Jose is down broke.
Speaker 3: I hope you guys are watching along. I know that you're listening, Thank you, but I hope you're watching along at Rod Ryan Show on Facebook and on YouTube. Here we go, peak number five from Rosenberg Cassie, Chubby Bunny, Chubby Bunny.
Speaker 1: Valerie, Chubby Bunny, best side.
Speaker 3: Okay, Jose, Okay, okay, okay, hang on, go ahead, one more try.
Speaker 1: Come on, I want to I'm passing it to the next round. You gotta give it to the next round. Money, It's only gonna be better. All right.
Speaker 3: Here we go, and this is Camille Chubby Bunny, Oh.
Speaker 1: Chubby Bunny. Five six peap number six. Please if they're smaller, they're smallering.
Speaker 4: Imagine if it would have been like a regular size one, we would be down to.
Speaker 1: Two peep number six.
Speaker 3: Jose, go second, but first my pick Camille, six peeps.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Oh trouble.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go to the next round for that, all right, Jose, you can't laugh.
Speaker 1: And play Chubby Bunny. Here we go. I'm gonna I'm.
Speaker 3: Gonna give you one more shot at that. Yeah, I'm gonna give you one more shot. Get right in there, Chile. Here we go, Jose, already, Alex, your call passing? He goes he goes through the Valerie Peep number six. Hold come, Cassi, Cassie, Cassie, what happened?
Speaker 1: Gagging it?
Speaker 3: I don't like him very much.
Speaker 1: And then there were three Cassie from Rosenberg.
Speaker 3: Not as much fun as the Rod Ryan Show twenty t versary party.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, wait, wait we left off.
Speaker 3: Valerie had to stand right next to Cassie as Cassie got rid of all of her peeps.
Speaker 1: Valerie, peap number six. Let's hear you focus.
Speaker 3: Oh wait a minute, maybe the best side peap number seven?
Speaker 1: Please everybody peep back? Valerie, you know what?
Speaker 4: Jose surprising me though, I think he could be acting like he's having a hard time just to play with everybody's mind.
Speaker 1: Old ropendope.
Speaker 3: He is insanely dangerously close from being excused from this competition.
Speaker 4: But look, we thought he was going to be the first one out. And Luke who went out Rosenberg?
Speaker 1: Okay, here we go, Valerie, Valerie from Katie.
Speaker 3: This is peep number seven, so strong.
Speaker 1: So strong. All right, here's our guy. Here's our guy bringing that music down.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm, say saying, with your chance, you're on here.
Speaker 1: He's on of here, Get rid of him. Jose hose. You were struggling with two in there. What is going on with that mouth of yours? Hey, you're not last, I'm not least. What's it like to what's it like to have a small mouth? I don't know.
Speaker 3: Okay, the girls can meal? Do you have to show us what you do with peap number seven?
Speaker 1: You're on? Oh bo, you're kidding me. I picked her as my winner.
Speaker 3: All right, work it, stay with it, breath, focus, and here we go her big.
Speaker 1: That's going. She's gonna have to go right back seven. Lately she's done.
Speaker 4: M hmm.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she said she's camp fitting.
Speaker 3: No more?
Speaker 1: Are you done? The winner is Valerie. Valerie is a lad Valerie. Let me hear one more, chubby bunny Vali. You got eight in the okay for the win?
Speaker 2: Eight?
Speaker 3: But yeah, wow eight peaks.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's why you're playing the game.
Speaker 2: Kid.
Speaker 1: I got those tickets, babe. Who's listening to you this morning? My husband, Baron and my kiddos. Well listen, Barren.
Speaker 3: It looks like it's a live collective soul our lady peace situation for you.
Speaker 1: August fifteenth. You want to take them home from peep.
Speaker 3: It's a buzz best situation for you guys, Saturday, May twenty fourth.
Speaker 1: Woodland's Pavilion. Yeah, why not that babysitter.
Speaker 3: I was predicting more peeps because I thought so too, because of the shrink flation in double digits. At least let me let me hear from Camille really quick, Camille, what happened? Here's what happens. I don't like to pick somebody to win and then they don't win.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but I ran out a room in there. I literally couldn't.
Speaker 3: It's like if I tried to put air out there was peep coming out and that.
Speaker 1: I couldn't get around it. And Jose, I don't have the words, Jose, and you said literally say with your chest. It was literally I was pushed. Dadd's a failure. I'm sorry. Oh well, listen that was awesome.
Speaker 3: Valerie from Katie is your winner today, Cassie, Jose, Camille, thank you guys for coming down.
Speaker 1: Show Me Funny twenty twenty five