Speaker 1: Well here we are welcome to twenty twenty five. How you doing Hi this clip? You're post of Earth Ancients and we are celebrating. We are welcoming in twenty twenty five, brand new year that is looking to be provocative, looking to be a good year on many fronts. I'm happy about it. I'm looking forward to growing the podcast through video channels, through more social media. And I think I mentioned this recently on Destiny is Destiny is going to get its own persona and what that means is that we're breaking it out from being under the shadow of Earth Ancients and Destiny gets its own website. And I'm happy to announce that because it really needs its own website, it needs its own identity. It has it in many ways. But there's a lot more going on beneath the audio that needs to be presented, and what that means is that there is references, and there's resources, and there's information that people need to get who want to know more. So twenty twenty five is shaping up to be a good one. I wanted to mention and I didn't mention this last week. Graham Hancock is going to be doing a presentation his only United States presentation April nineteenth and twentieth in Sedona, Arizona, and Robert Dakota, who is the producer, and I have worked closely over the years present people like Graham, Randall Carlson and some of the A listers that we have on the show. And he wants to, you know, give some tickets away. So we have a pair of tickets to give away if you want to go. April nineteen through the twentieth. It's it's the Sedona Performing Arts Center called the Fight for the Past. It's elongated program. I don't know how many hours it is. It's pretty extensive. And if you want to be in the in the running for tickets, send me an email, send it to I'd like to join. I just sit on the on the top under the subject put it, put Graham Hancock ins in, and then put under the information put sign me up and we'll we'll pick a winner sometime in March before I leave for Repneuei, which is Easter Island. So Graham Hancock April nineteenth through the twentieth again is the only talk he's going to give. You can see the entire itinerary at Worldviewsmedia dot com. That's world and then V I E W the letter Z media dot com and it's two days. The details are on there, and again Graham is uh. I guess he's just so busy that he is unable to do any more. I was hoping to have him here in San Francisco in the spring, but he declined, saying I'm just on the road too much, and he's I think he's probably getting ready to start a third season of Ancient Apocalypse, and that's just very, very time consuming because obviously if you've been watching it, he flies around the world and you know, you do remote sites, you got your team. It's very, very time consuming. And he's got more writing. He's got another book coming out. So if you want to see Graham Hancock, let me know. Go to Earth Ancients the number four the letter you at gmail dot com and say under subjects, say Graham Hancock tickets and then sign me up and we'll give away a couple of pairs of ticket. We'll give away a pair of tickets for that amazing opportunity to meet with Graham. I should also mention that Graham does a meet and greet at the end of each of these days that's a chance to either buy a book or bring a book with you, get a book signing, and have a photo with Graham. He loves that, he loves hanging with people. When we had him here a few years ago in San Francisco, his latest book had come out America before and he wasn't feeling very well. He sat for I think we counted four hundred people. A line of almost four hundred people had their book signed, and many of these people set were with him for a photo too. So very generous with his time, A wonderful presenter, just an amazing presenter. If you get a chance to see him in live, do so and check it out again. For more information, go to world Viewsmedia dot com. Look for the little Graham Hancock banner and click it. Hey, Today we are discussing one of my favorite subjects, which is the ruins on Mars of all the undisclosed errors presented by NASA. And when I say undisclosed, I mean this is something that is in everyone's face, especially planetary scientists, image specialist, geologist, and now with some of the latest photography, archaeology is getting involved. NASA has done a great, great disservice. Now obviously, if they are disclosing ruins on the planet Mars, there is a lot to deal with. And what I believe is happening is that this document that I've always brought up, which is this Brookings Institute document that was requisitioned in nineteen sixty as NASA was being formed. I think it was the No, it was NASA. NASA actually requisitioned it from the Brookings Institute. And if you don't know the story, I'll talk about real quickly. What happened was they wanted to know how the public would react with the disclosure of a ruins of an ancient alien civilization or UFO, disclosure that they had craft they had, the bodies of these occupants that are flying these UFOs, or any kind of disclosure of off world beings observing US aircraft scans, anything that would give us a sense of first contact was deemed to be too much for us emotionally and psychologically. And what that means is and what they predicted, and this is again in nineteen sixty, they predicted that we would lose our minds, that people would commit suicide, government would fail, religions would not be in existence anymore, and people will generally flip out. Well, this happened recently again, about five years ago, NASA went to a number of theologians, rabbis, priests, ministers and asked and through a collection of these experts, so called experts, they asked the same question, and of course these religious figures pretty much repeated the same thing that they felt that their congregations would lose it. Now, I don't think that this is an area that they should be asked consulting with. They need to consult with people who are dealing with the social media avenues Google, Instagram, X and so on, because here is a demographic that is our future, that has their hands on the pulse of not only societies norms and abnormalities, because there are we have a lot of abnormalities in our society, but also how people react to changes in government, changes in policy, changes in style, lifestyle, changes in health, changes in consciousness. This is all where it sets right now. Religion is a dying feature. Those of you who go to church, I you know, it's great. I have gone to church since I was a kid. I think it's a nest necessary that's my opinion, but it should not be the deciding factor for something that's important as first contact or the disclosure of aliens. And so when NASA started imaging Mars and these images were coming back with artificial ruins, pyramids, massive human, animal and insect reliefs, many of them miles across by half a mile or more high, they made the decision to squelch the whole thing. They felt that it was too much for us. Now, you can't cover this up with scientists, especially people like doctor Mark Carlato, who's an image specialist. These guys write the software for these satellites, and so when he began measuring and reviewing the images, he was perplexed that NASA was not revealing this material. And so there's a small group of planetary scientists, geologists, image specialists, engineers, and archaeologists who are wondering what the hell is going on. And I've said this forever. When this comes out, and apparently it's supposed to be coming out soon, that there are artificial ruins on the planet Mars, I think really heads should roll. There's no excuse for this, and it's a mistake to think that we will lose it, you know. And I've said this on and on and on forever. That when we learn that we are not the only ones, I think we begin evolving. We evolved to another level, and I think we need to go there. I think we're kind of in a rut right now and we need to evolve it. We need to move beyond our current state.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: We're going to have a vy Lobe on the program in a few weeks, and he is changing his tune. I think he's becoming more outspoken for first contact, and as you know, he is, and we're going to talk about this. He is dredging the Pacific Ocean off a New Guinea to find bits and pieces of what he believes is an alien craft, an alien probe, and we'll learn more about that. But one of the questions I've always asked him is what do you think about this first contact? And he's always been very transparent about the fact that we just need to disclose this material. We need to know that we're not the only ones in our cosmos. And to say that, to say that we're the only ones, it's just crazy. Hey, you know, the other thing I want to mention is that I was privy to a private video presentation by doctor Stephen Greer, who's kind of a ufologist who is basically telling us that these drones, Remember we did a program on the drones. These drones are a warning. A good many of these drones are alien, are et driven, are et designed, and it's they want the government to come out and just say, hey, they're here, the ufology, the UFOs are here, the UAPs are here. There is a off world group behind them, and blah blah blah. Now Greer thinks the reason that they're being revealed or showing themselves through these drone like aircraft is the fact that we're pushing the nuclear envelope a little too close. The feeling is, and this is what he says, is that we've moved nuclear weapons back into England, threatening Russia. After removing them from England, we've brought them back. And the other thing is that there our off world friends are upset about our environment. Apparently we're damaging our environment irreptibly and they want to have us stop and have us be more conscious about it. So, hey, I've said it from the beginning. Land your ships come on out and talk to us. But today's program is the ruins of a once thriving civilization. Mars and my guest today is George Haas, who's just released a new book called The Great Architects of Mars, Evidence for the Last Civilizations on the Red Planet. And our program today is called Our Mars Ancestors, a topic that has fascinated people like Graham Hancock. Remember Graham, and this is like fifteen years ago. He wrote a book called The Mars Mystery where he speculates that there are contributing factors between the race that he's familiar with on Mars and pre Dynastic or early Egyptian cultures because he thinks that there is a connection there. Others have speculated this but haven't talked about it with as much detail as Graham. So a lot to consider here. So we're going to do this program to highlight this book. But I want to mention that the book's not available till the end of this month January twenty twenty five. And so I've selected about fifteen of the best photographs of this book for you to look at. And I think you're really going to enjoy it because this is it's something you're going to be his. You got to really be aware of this material. It can't be covered up anymore. It has to be this closes. It's really critically important. So that's our program today. There's a few people who talk about and present data on Mars as detailed as George hass and I gotta compliment George. He has had a book hidden from us for a while, and this is a few years ago. He was asking me, Hey, you know, I'm thinking about another book. I got another book ready. You got anybody who might be interested? And I happen to know a few people in the publishing industry. If you don't know who George Hass is, he is the I consider him a premier investigator of Mars. Mars research. He's known as the head or the director of the Sidonia Institute. He's a member of Society for Planetary SETI search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence Research, and he's written numerous articles, some of technical publication journals, others in general online publications. And I am fascinated in the entire subject of Mars. I've studied it for over thirty years, and like George, I am a trained illustrator. So I began seeing a nominalist features from the beginning and wondered what the hell was going on with NASA and JPL, what is the hell going on? You got rovers on the ground, you got satellites in the atmosphere, why are you not giving us more details? And today we're presenting a new book from George. It's called The Great Architects of Mars, Evidence for the Lost Civilizations on the Red Planet. And I got to tell you this is one for you, your bookshelf, your your collection, because not only does George present new evidence of artificial structures, he goes into great detail and this book is really a nice addition to his work. Goes into great detail on a number of cities, some that I've known about and some others that are brand new to me and a probably to a lot of people who read this book. So we're going to present this material, and I just spoke to George before we started. I will have a small gallery of what I believe are some of the better images that he's presenting, and you can see those on the Earth Ancients Facebook page as well as Instagram. I'll have some of these on Instagram. So we want to get into this as soon as we can. So George, first of all, congratulations on this new book and welcome to Earth Ancients.
Speaker 2: Well, Thank you, Cliff, and Happy New Year to you and all of your listeners. Hopefully will be starting off a great year and find out from NASA that there's even more structures that we can add to this archive of artificial structures on the surface of Mars.
Speaker 1: Why this book, George, Why did you feel necessary to published this this tone?
Speaker 2: Well, I've been working on NASA images and European space images, all the space images for over thirty years. My first two books co authored with the William Saunders and they focused on a lot of the stuff in Sedonia area. And over that time I've collected an archive of all kinds of structures that we've come across through throughout the years. And after my second book with North Atlantic Books, they kind of lost interest in Mars material. They changed directions. The owner was bought out, so they had totally changed their whole direction about this type of publication and it was kind of difficult to find another publisher. And while all that was going on, I co authored six science papers dealing with some of these structures on Mars. And all that time collecting these this information and all these structures and still trying.
Speaker 3: To get book companies to take any interest, and of course speaking with you one afternoon, you had told me that Grossinger had gone over from North Atlantic Books to.
Speaker 2: Baron Company and he had some position over there about selecting authors. And I mean that was a godsend right there. I mean, I bless you for telling me that, because I didn't even know he was over there. And I spoke with him God for about an hour on the phone, and he went all through the whole you know, disintegration of North Atlantic Books very upsetting, and he had me send a pitch to the Baron Company and within a month I got a notice that they were interested. And then I had to read find the book, change chapters around. I'm sure you know how that goes.
Speaker 1: You have to we got involved with the editors.
Speaker 2: Well this was even before the editors. He wanted a yeah, because I had like three books that I had in the can ready to go, and so he wanted me to put my best case forward in this first book. Okay, So I kind of changed chapters around and tried to focus on, you know, putting an interesting book together, and that's what we have here with the I went through all kinds of titles and one day I had this idea for a title, The Great Architects of the Mars. Yeah, and here we.
Speaker 1: Are, fantastic, congratulations. I just want to tell our listeners that the book's very well written. It gets into various regions of Mars that have been imaged, and you know, it's funny, George, and we talk about this a lot. We've had the image specialists, archaeologists, planetary scientists all believe and have shown the evidence for archaeology ruins, artificial forms and structures, and yet NASA JPL just doesn't want to reveal it anything. They keep spending billions of dollars on these rovers to look for microbes. And I joke with people on this show and off microphone that I have this image of the rovers bumping into staircases and columns and buildings, and then the camera looking right at this, and then they got to get the hell away from there, so they'll turn around and go back where they started from. What do you think of that?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think you're too far off, Cliff. It appears that NASA has an aversion to anything that doesn't look like a rock. If they see a rock next to the rover, they'll pull up next to it. They'll they have these little grinders that they do testing to see what type of rock it is. They'll spend all kinds of time next to a rock. But if but if there's an nomaly of a formation on the right side very near the rover that kind of looks like part of a building, or it looks like a broken sculpture, or it looks like a piece of blown up machinery. I mean, there's a lot of pieces that look like parts of metal machinery and things laying all over the place with tubes and all kinds. They do not look like rocks. Yeah, and they get the hell away from those.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now they may look at those in private that we don't know about. But as for public, you know, there's nothing here to see. Let's go over there and look at that rock that looks like all the other rocks.
Speaker 1: Now, you're aware of the Brookings Institute document on First Contact. Within that document they actually even present the possibilities of the discovery of an ancient alien race and how the public group react. This was written in nineteen sixty you're familiar with it. Yeah, And this has to be the guiding force behind NASA's decision to keep this all under tight wraps. What do you say about that, I mean to release this data. And I've heard this recently in some other form of alien interventions or something, that if NASA reveals that they are aware of ancient alien race artifacts on the Moon, on Mars, or of their knowledge of UAPs, it would cause such a horrific reaction that our planet would go into chaos.
Speaker 2: Well, that was basically the conclusion that the report, which was undertaken before NASA. This is when Eisenhower was president and they were thinking about going to the Moon and things like that, and he put together his group. I think Margaret Mead was even part of the I can't remember one of those people. So and they found that the human psyche was so fragile. This is in that time period that if we were to find out there were artifacts on the Moon or any of the planets in our solar system, it would be total chaos. It would destroy religion. And they had all this panic insight. I think the same thing happened to the Russians. That's why they stopped going to the Moon. That Russians were way ahead of us in the early space program. They had the first woman orbit the Moon. They had low altitude cameras that were taking pictures of the surface, and I think the Russians saw formations on the moon and contacted because there's evidence that they had communication with Kennedy, and they didn't want anybody to going to the Moon or anywhere else because that would if you're a communist government, you are the main power. You don't want to have God involved. And they got rid of all the religion and you can't have the people knowing there's some advanced culture greater than Russia or of her communist country Yorks in China, so they can't have any of that. You know, they are the best. They are the ones that you need to bow down to. So they would squelch any type of evidence of a previous high technology that was in the past.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I wanted to ask you, and you need to go back a little bit. But I don't know if you remember. There was a woman who was kind of a whistleblower. I think she passed away, who was in a department in Texas whose primary job was to airbrush out various unusual pyramidal shapes, evidence of buildings, temples, even some sphinx that were found on Mars and she was either she either passed away or something happened to her. But you know who I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: I recall the story car Cliff, but I'm not sure what her name was, but I think she was more involved in you know, when they do the copy and paste and they cover up things like that, she really wasn't airbrushing but that type of thing. And there are some pictures that you can see from the Mars Global Surveyor and even the little rovers that it looks like they've screen captured a little area and then just overweighted yeah something. But you know they don't catch everything because there's so much stuff.
Speaker 1: Well, there was a huge population at one point, and we'll talk about this shortly. Some of these cities have you know, dwellings for tens of thousands of people. Yes, so at one point. And of course Brandenburg John Brandenbrook talks about this. He's into the tens of millions of years, which could make sense. I'm less than tens of millions. I think he's into the hundreds of millions actually, But there's still enough archaeology and strange buildings, pyramids and structures that are have survived. And I think you're right. I think there's just so many of them that they can't cover them all up.
Speaker 2: No, they can't. And that's what they do normally, is if they see something in the distance, they just avoid that. They don't want to get any clearer pictures. So a lot of the community that's you know, scouring all of these pictures constantly. They get very upset that, you know, they have a nice clear picture this odd thing in the distance.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, one of the things in this book that you just finished writing that I thought was good was you get into paradolia, which is the issues where you look at something and your brain out unlike he thinks it's a face or it's something that's recognizable, and and you actually highlight that in the early parts of your book. Talk about that for a minute as we cantinue this discussion and why that's important to understand that we're looking at actual geometric shapes which are artificial and not paradolia.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, this whole idea about paradolia, this was a very obscure word that was not used anywhere until the nineteen nineties, and this was started by a guy named Stephen Goldstein. He was an author and he was. He did an article and Skeptical Inquirer, and it was all about the face on Mars. And this was before they had the high resolution images. This is when they just relied on the Viking images. And he got everybody to believe that paradolia was the idea that you would see faces in anything. You know, in the treaties, in the woods, a branch looks like a little profile of a face. So this was a common thing called paradolia, right you. And it's he got the word, which I did a lot of research on this. This goes back to eighteen sixty eight. This was a professor that he was a psychologist. He did an article in the Journal of Mental Science and he briefly mentions, this is a mental condition where people actually see faces everywhere. It's called paradolia. They'll see faces on walls, there's nothing there, but they're they're hallos. It's a mental problem. So he used that word paradolia, which is a medical term for the sickness where people will see faces everywhere, and equating that to try to diminish any type of interest in the face on Mars. So this is all back to the face on Mars. The word paradolia. Now, anytime anybody sees something that looks like a face around the rover area, looks like sculptures, a Roman type head or meso American head, all that's paradolia. Everybody sees faces and rocks, so they just totally dismiss it and it goes. I mean I even mentioned in the book we have, there's a section on the parrot formation which has you know, twenty two points of anatomical correctness, and people say, oh, that's paradolia. So it's it's a great term. But I found that it was just based on this think eighteen sixty eight Medical Journal where there was this.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, this is what NASA JPL tells us when we, you know, ask them about these anomalies on mars Is paradolia. One of the great apologists for NASA is a guy named James Olberg. And for years there was independent research done by image specialists, guys like Mark Carlotto, doctor Mark Carlotto, John Ober, John Brandenburg and many others who we've had on the program and James. When they published something, James Olberg will come out and say, basically, he'll do what he can to dismiss these things, and even in the face of very very solid evidence, he'll say it's a trick of the light.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's always trick of light and shadow. But you, being an artist and myself, you know, if you do sculpture, you have to have light and shadow. That's how you get three dimensions. It's it's silly excuse. Oh, that's just a trick of light and shadow. Well, you know, when you do a two dimensional drawing, you want it to look three dimensional, you know, so you're shading and all that type of stuff. But you know this, they this whole community of skeptics and try to diminish everything. Uh, they always They also use the cloud formations cloud gazing that you know, you're looking up in the clouds and you see a bird or that cloud looks like a horse's head, and that's the same thing you're seeing on Mars. Well you know, you know, and I know we're not a we're not meteorologist. And if we look up in the sky we see a contrail from the planes, we know that line is not natural, that's made by the plane or if one of those planes go up. And they that do writing, and they also do uh, they'll do smiley face is up in the sky. A plane will draw those, but they're doing that intentionally, so we know that's artificial. Planes will go by and make an X in the sky. In my backyard. I see them all the time. We're not far from a government facility towards West Virginia where I'm at, and they're constantly putting these x's in the sky. I don't know what it's about, but one plane will go one way and one will call the other, kind of like X files on television. So we know that these are artificial. But you know, when you see a cloud that kind of looks like a bird or a horse, you know that's just an anomaly. That's just the cloud. It's usually just a very flat contour. There's no details. You know, you don't have eyes, teeth, nose, ears, it's just a silhouette, like a cutout.
Speaker 1: The problem I have, Georgia is the fact that planetary scientists and the image specialists who are trained to see satellite imagery and today code it are are basically told that they're seeing nothing. And this upsets me to no end, to the point where when this does come out and I don't know if it'll come out in our lifetime. I hope it does. Uh, I mean, really, what's the what's the big deal of telling the world that we have discovered an alien civilization on the planet Mars. Well, you said it succinctly in the fact that religions would fail, But would they really in today's social media climate? Would would the fact that that that that we have found as an example in Atlanti's chaos, the city by the Lake, oh yeah, which is obvious to archaeologists that I've shown images to that these are ruins of yeah.
Speaker 2: The compartmentalized little structures, all the buildings, the peoples and all the word peoples stuff stuffs everywhere, And yeah, if you were to show them that and say you found this over and you know, these the ruins of Dresden after World War two, they go, oh, yeah, that looks like the old fit woman thinking you know, yeah, and uh, there'd be no problem. But you mentioned it on Mars and then they, you know, they kind of get kind of get goofy.
Speaker 1: So I have to wonder if if the speculation that people will go nuts is kind of over over dramatized, and that it is, wouldn't that wouldn't be that big a deal. I think the bigger question is that and the concern for them is that we start evolving and because we understand we're not the only civilization in our cosmos and that uh, there was an ancient civilization on another planet that's in our in our solar system.
Speaker 2: Well, what I think the governments are worried about it's not that Like myself, I'm a religious person. I believe in Christ is our savior, but I also believe there's structures on Mars and out and how they got there. I don't think finding these kind of ruins would delete any type of stability of religion. It's what the governments are afraid of. Are the fanatics, Like we just had the bombings New Year's Eve. These are the people they're afraid of that will strike out and start terrorizing the world because of this information coming out.
Speaker 1: Well, because that's what their world is turned upside down and they have no.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's did you ever see the movie Contact, you know, written by Carl Yeah, yeah, you see how the see how society acted with that information.
Speaker 1: The religious fanatics, Yeah.
Speaker 2: You had the religious fanatics. They're the ones that they're they're afraid of because they'll cause all kinds of trouble. Yeah, yeah, so I think I think that's what it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to bring that up. I'm bringing that up in the getting of our discussion, George, because we have to. It's gotten out of control, you know. And I've always said this, and I've said it with you on the program many times. When this is divulged, I think everyone at NASA should be fired because there's no reason for this to be kept under wraps. We have this amazing evidence.
Speaker 2: They're only doing what they were told. Yeah, well, I'm sure you want through the book. I start the book out with the history of satellite technology, you know, balloons, Yeah, going in airplanes and getting the whole idea of aerial photography and areal ths are balance and things like that, and that's basically what we're doing with Mars.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: We have these very high resolution satellite cameras going around and just taking pictures of the ground and we're finding that's how we're seeing these structures. Now. I mentioned in the book about the pilot that flew over an area of China in nineteen forty seven and he took a picture out of his window they call it the White Pyramid. They thought it was a hoax. For years. This was just the silliest thing. A lot of skeptics would bring this up. Oh, this forged picture of the there's no pyramids in China. And then of course we had the advent of Google and Google Earth, and oh my god, there's maybe one hundred pyramids in China that we didn't know about exactly.
Speaker 1: That's a good suggestion. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guest today, George has talking about his newly released book, The Great Architects of Mars. Will be right back. My guess today is author George hass. He is a member of Planetary Seti Research. He has made a study of the planet Mars and written a number of papers, both scientific and for the general consumption, and is the author of a new book just released called The Great Architects of Mars. I want to move on, and you have an excellent section in the book that I want to speak on. You talk about the geoglyphs on on on Mars, but also the geoglyphs in the in uh on Earth. And I want you to talk a little bit about the Stuart Giant or Stuart's Giant in Australia, because that's a new one for me.
Speaker 2: Oh that is that is very interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about that.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a it's a large land drawing. It's etched in the ground, kind of like the Nascal lines, and it's very big, and it's it looks like a it's a nude figure standing there and he's got his arm up like he's gonna he's got a sling shot or something. And originally people thought it is because he's an aborigine.
Speaker 1: Yes, make it.
Speaker 2: He's got a symbol on his chest, and he's got his hair in a bun that goes back, and it's it's in the book. And when they people originally saw it, sport really clear pick they thought it was a bird headed man standing there because the back of the head kind of looked like a beak. So of course there were stories that, oh my god, the Egyptians were in Australia and there's all these things. And then one of the mayors down there tried to find out who did this. They for years this has been a mystery. They don't know who did it. It's very near a military base. There's an American military base there and there's one I think the Australian base. It's it's mentioned in the book. And this is just a weird anomaly. And it just shows that like people that we find things on Mars like the parrot, and of course they want an explanation, why is it there? Who did it? And we have a structure here on Earth like the bad Lands Guardian.
Speaker 1: I was just going to bring that up. He wrote a paper on that.
Speaker 2: And yes I did. Yeah, And it's the same idea that we don't know who, how these got there, and they're on Earth and we can't figure it out.
Speaker 1: Well, what's an interesting on these geoglyphs? And by the way, the Badlands Guardian and is a it's a Native American with a with a headdress. And George wrote a paper. We had actually had you on a couple of years ago to talk about that. Why I'm bringing that up is we don't we can't date these things, but they're only visible from high high elevations. In fact, in some cases they're only available from space. And that makes you wonder, is this from an earlier epoch on Earth? Where there was technology of sufficient development that they could fly above the planet uh and actually coordinate with a ground based group. These geoglyphs because they're not just uh, poorly drawn like the Stuart's Giant. They're very well designed and anatomically correct. So how how did they do these things?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I know, it's very well proportioned. You look at it looks like a drawing, like somebody just did it. You know, it's like Michelangelo did a drawing of this aborigine guy, you know, with a boomerang. I think that's what he's holding up. They thought it was either an axe or something, but I think he's holding a boomerang. And it is just an amazing work of art that's there. And you know, the explanations for why they build these geoglyphs usually landmarks this is our area. They think they're built so the gods can see them. That's what they thought about the Nasca lines that they built those of the gods could see them. So it's either you got two two explanations for the reason they're built. Either the gods are looking at them, or somebody flying over in a plane or a spaceship seeing them. So who are you trying to communicate with could.
Speaker 1: Be both, yeah, but I mean, George, if we look at it, there's these geoglyphs of huge proportion in England, They're in parts of Europe. There's obvious see some of the United States. So these are very challenging to date.
Speaker 2: They are, and recently in the early two thousands with the Google Earth, hundreds were found over in Saudi Arabia and places that nobody goes out in the middle of the desert. They didn't even know these things were there, but they're taking these satellite pictures and it was like, oh my god. The archaeologists didn't even know about these until you know, year two thousands. It's just amazing. And they're finding these things all over the world. Saudi Arabia, over in Russia they found some in some of the mountains over there, big moose shape. And the other interesting thing, Cliff, is that some of these geoglyphs aren't proportionally correct. Some of them, like the Elk it looks like, you know, a little girl or a little boy did it, you know, in first grade. It's very oddly drawn, but it's real. Now, if we were to find something like that on Mars Oh no, that's not anatomically correct. That's that's just you know, the.
Speaker 1: Wind and the optical illusion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not exactly. So that's why I present a lot of this stuff in the book just to give Well, I'm bringing that.
Speaker 1: Up because one of my issues on Mars is that the civilization that left these buildings, pyramids and other structures and temples also had a genius level of artistic engineering where architects, well there are those guys too, but they're also engineers, of course, the great architects of Mars. Yes, of course. But we've talked about this before. I have seen human heads, animals, insects, creatures of all shapes and side sizes, miles in dimension, dimensional shape, miles long by miles wide, and perfectly conceived, which just blows me away. And you have to wonder, And you bring up this question too as well as Graham Hancock was at one point, millions of years ago a connection between Earth and Mars because many of these, it seems to me, the ones on Mars, these geoglyphs on Mars are extremely sophisticated. And we'll talk about the bird in a minute. But what do you say to.
Speaker 2: That, Well, It's been my experience that a lot of these geoglyphs that we're finding are as. My co author with my first two books, William Saunders, who's a geologist, he said, they appear to be pristine. They don't show any evidence of weather ring or whatever. How did they do these? And then they weren't like the wind covered up the lines or the features. It's they all look like somebody's been keeping them fresh so you can look. Are they not that old?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: That is his explanation, is that these aren't that old. Bill was thinking, these are probably, you know, twenty thousand to fifty thousand years old. And have you been to the last chapter of the book, Cliff about the Maya star wars.
Speaker 1: No, we're going to talk about that in a sec because we're both Mayanis and I want to bring it up in a sec. What makes this book amazing for me is that you get into areas that I wasn't really familiar with. And I want to talk now about the Mariner's nine missions were back in nineteen seventy one that orbited Mars and imaged Elysium, And this is an area that I wasn't that familiar with. But I want you to talk about the say Carl Sagan's pyramid or otherwise known as the Elysium pyramids, and the the geologist wrote a paper. This guy named Gibson and his partner wrote an article called the Pyramidal Structures on Mars in nineteen seventy four. Talk a little bit about that white that scientific paper. These are two geologists.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're talking about the Gibson paper of the science paper. This was before Sagan. He also noticed these pyramids in the Elysium area of Mars, and they were so impressed. They had a science paper published and he found that the geometry of these was just remarkable. And so it's a very important paper. Most people don't even realize it was published, because when you talk about these structures on Mars, a lot of people mentioned that, oh, where's all the scientists doing scientists were doing papers on this and this this is one that's just a remarkable piece of work and it provides a lot of support for further investigation of this. And when carls and got ahold of this, he noticed the same pyramid in the Marinder nine from nineteen seventy two images. Now the Mariner nine camera really took some pretty sharp pictures. At times they were better than the Viking. Yeah, I mean, I don't know if you've gone through some of their archives look at some of the Mariners. Some of the Mariner pictures are they're pretty high contrast, but they show sharp lines, and that's what jumped out Carl Sagan and Carl Sagan famously quoted as saying that intelligent life on Earth reveals itself through the geometry and regularity of its construction. And that's what we're finding all through this book that I just put out. There's all this symmetrical geometry everywhere, and that's not natural.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One of the things that I was interested in doing was going to and I just did this yesterday. I went to Google Earth Pro and I got a new laptop, so I downloaded it. I went over to the Giza Plateau and I found the three pyramids there and I looked at them, and I moved the lens in such a way that I could see the shadows and the shadows of these the pyramids. I guess they're calling them Sagan's Pyramids or the Elysium. The Elysium pyramids are very sharp, so they're definitely pyramids of some pyramidal shapes. But what makes them so unique and less likely to be accepted by the various groups here is the fact that they're not the pyramids that were used to They're very unique, very much more creatively designed. Talk a little bit about the Elysium pyramids.
Speaker 2: Well that's another interesting thing about the pyramids on Mars. Earth pyramids. Everybody's course familiar with the gods the pyramids, they're four sided. Most of the pyramids that I've seen that other people have found I've found myself, especially the ones in the Elysium, are that they're three sided. The Sagan pyramid is a three sided pyramid, which actually if you count the bottom, that's called the tetrahedral. That's what Richard Hogan was always talking about, all this sacred geometry in the power of nineteen point five. So these are all over the place in Elysium. They're three sided pyramids. You don't see a lot of them on Earth, very rarely. Most pyramids here are four and five sided, like the Pentagon, which isn't really a pyramid, but these type of four sided. American Indians built four sided and five sided mounds that were pyramidal yeah. Yeah, and on Mars a lot of these are three sided tetrahedral pyramids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's amazing. You know, I have to say this. We now have satellites orbiting Mars that are high resolution, and when I see these images in your book, it's sad that we can't get really high, high, high quality images like we see from Google Earth Pro because that would that would be the icing on the cake, that would put them all away.
Speaker 2: Talk about that, well, the problem with taking these beautiful pictures from NASA and putting them in a book. You know, you're shrinking him down and you have to rely on the contrast of the printer. So sometimes a little darker, a little lighter. Ye. We got a few images in the book that they're going to have to fix in the the second edition because they came out a little dark. But the book is also available as a h I lost my train of thought, Cliff, you we're talking about the book. I'm sorry. Yeah, So the book is also available as an e book, and that of course has light you know. That's it's so, I haven't seen the copy yet. They're supposed to be sending me one. The book's not officially released until the seventh. And I'm hoping that these images, which are high contrast images that are in the book, that when we look at them with the kindle, it's gonna it's gonna look a lot better.
Speaker 1: I have no problem with the images. I think they're they're they're very good, but they're from nineteen seventy four or the late the mid nineteen seven.
Speaker 2: Are you talking about the.
Speaker 1: The Sagan Complex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, the sad thing I mentioned this in that chapter about Sagan he never got to see the high resolution images of these pyramids. He got to see the Mariner nine and then the Biking. The Viking image was awful. Yeah, it's in the book. I mean compared to the nice crisp Mariner nine image, and that's all he got to see. And years after he died, the Global Surveyor took all these great pictures of the area which is in the book, and sadly he never got to see these.
Speaker 1: But sure, My point is that we have orbiting satellites on Mars right now. You we both know they could pull a crisp satellite image of this area and that would be it.
Speaker 2: Oh, you're right, and the available images that we have that I mentioned in the book. They're the Mars Global Surveyor not the Mars They are the Mars Reconnaissance images, the CTX images, which are low resolution. But you're right, they've only taken I think one hi res image of one of those pyramids. But yeah, they, like you said, they could do it if they wanted. They may have them at NASA, but we haven't seen them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not releasing them. Okay. I want to talk about the the Sagan Complex. You have a number, you highlight a number of the pyramidal structure. I have to say this, whoever the civilization was that built these, like I said before, they were architectural engineering geniuses. I want you to talk about the Kite Pyramid. And one thing I also would like you to do it, and I don't know if you can do it based on the imagery, is give us a suggested date for perhaps when it may have been built.
Speaker 2: You're talking the Kite Pyramid is not in Elysium. That's in a different chapter.
Speaker 1: Oh, is that that's the Sagan Complex though we'll talk about the Kite Pyramid.
Speaker 2: The Kite the Kite Pyramid is not in the Mean Green Mean City.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's in Northern Territory, right, But that's that's not Sagan.
Speaker 2: This is a whole different complex.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm sorry, yes, thank you.
Speaker 2: So you can reask me and we'll cut that out, all right.
Speaker 1: So tell me about the imaging from twenty eighteen the Mean City, which is also known as the Northern Territory, right.
Speaker 2: The one formation that you're interested in there, like I call the kite formation, which is very extraordinary. I mean, that is no way natural formation. It has like a beat that comes on it and the sides go up and there's like these these horns that come off the side. A lot of people look at that and they think, oh god, that looks like a space ship. Yeah, like something you see from the Kleons or something. But it's actually just it's a structural formation on the surface. But it certainly jumps out at you that this does not belong.
Speaker 1: Do you have any idea the height in the dimensions of it when you use any kind of measuring tools?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't. Actually I've done measurements of it's length and with but I don't know about the height. They're probably at least half a mile high. Everything on Mars there is huge, everything big and in that area that you're discussing in the book, all of those structures are in a little grouping area and they're on a large platform. Each each one is on a on a platform. They're one and after the other, all in a row there and looks very much like dough comparisons of the way this city on Mars here is set up with Mesoamerican cities.
Speaker 1: Would you say that this kite pyramid, and we're going to talk about a few other structures were made as standing sculptures, or would you suggest that they may be buildings that just have unusual shapes.
Speaker 2: I think they're the latter. They're buildings. They're probably what some people call archeologies, which have rooms inside and you know, labs and maybe living farders, all kinds of things like that. These are just large buildings that probably housed people.
Speaker 1: MM interesting And you know, it's funny you just mentioned platforms, and I wasn't even thinking about that. A lot a lot of these pyramidal structures do sit on platforms. And let's say we had you on we were talking about a couple of these buildings that had these platform bases and they had entrance ways. Do we see an entrance way on the starshield are pyramid Excuse me, no, I did not see anything on there, but you're right.
Speaker 2: Some of these in Sidonia. The face on Mars is on a platform. The DNM pyramids on a platform. A lot of these are on a support of you know what they call the footprint platform. So, and this whole chapter here all of these, and they're not only one. There's like three or four structures that are on one platform. Okay.
Speaker 1: The other one in that general vicinity is the star shield. That's another amazing building.
Speaker 2: The star shield is pretty amazing. Yes, Is that the one where there's the small one? There's the two, right, Yeah, there's one, and the smaller one looks just like it. I mean, how do you have that? That is amazing? You have this large star shield, and then right above it, on the other side of the complex there's a smaller structure that is shaped just like it with the five points. It's pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think I call that one what star shield junior?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. But they're so perfectly rendered and how they are built. We just don't have any idea. We don't have boots on the ground on the service of Mars to walk up to these things to see if they're you know, structures and steel. I think years ago you said that they probably were made of some heavy steel or or had inner beams and inner structure to keep them supported.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're probably built as a grid network of support beams and things, and then they put up type of I'm just saying conc for a lack of a better word, but they have some kind of outer covering, because there are some areas on Mars where the covering seem to be have been blown off or ripped off, and you can see all the gritted uh selli perstructions all yes, all the infrastructure in side.
Speaker 1: Yeah. We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests. This week, George has presenting his new book, just released, The Great Architects of Mars. We'll rejoin you in a minute.
Speaker 4: Hold up, says go. When I pulled up, they all mad like at once think a guy watching hop off your freaking I'm handsome, slide up in the club like two change his naked and club but a full check.
Speaker 1: Learn all these words are wanting to.
Speaker 4: The message by not just see the.
Speaker 1: Films. There's a lot of imagery of the surface of Mars. There's a lot of new satellite data that's coming out and being refined and released, and it's all available in this new book, The Great Architects of Mars, authored by my guest today George Haas. Now, one of the things that I'm curious when you wrote this book, did you have a sense or do you have a sense of the intelligence of these of these Martians Because we see human faces, we see birds, we see animals, we see very radical designs. What is your feeling on their level of intelligence.
Speaker 2: Well, they're obviously a very intellectual culture, highly advanced, and I think they're connected to us because the architecture of the mythology, some of the pictographs of the animals and birds, they look very much like things that we find here on Earth. So whoever built these I think have a direct correlation to who we are and may have had a lot to do with our paths that we don't know about. And as for age, we were talking about the kite. Our estimate, going by the Maya Star Wars story, I kind of agree with Bill Saunders that things we're seeing here, probably no more than one hundred thousand years old.
Speaker 1: So how does Brandenburgh get into them tens of millions of years because he's looking at that the nuclear blast. I guess yes.
Speaker 2: And branden Berg's a scientist, and they seem to always talk in you know, very long time spans. You know, our universe started, you know, four hundred and fifty billion years ago. It's like, do they could have been hunt four hundred and fifty one? We don't know. Those there are just extraordinary numbers, and scientists seem to be comfortable when they talk about things and they use big numbers because it doesn't affect us. That's just my reasoning. Even though Brandenburg is overwhelmed with all this evidence that it might be younger, because I mean, he's found things that are remarkable on his own in the utopia area that you know, are just just as valid. So I just think he, because of his background and his training, he's still hanging on to these these large numbers. And you talk to people about the bad Lands Guardian and they think, oh my god, that must be you know, thousands and thousands and maybe a million years. No, it can't be that old, because Bill discusses it in the science paper that the glacier went through there, so it had to be built after the glacier up there. And the other thing is the truth of the mittery is newer than they think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we need a trained anthropologist to go in there and begin you know. This is of course my fantasy is when NASA admits that there's ruins on Mars. You know, a a astronomer, non astronomer, a an anthropological engineer who's a astronaut, gets up in there and can begin time dating the various civilizations that were on Mars because of Brandenburgh's right, with his decay of the ozone, because of a nuclear weapon being blown up there, then there may have been the surviving cultures that built these ruins that we see, the birds and the animals and the people, the surviving civilization that developed after this nuclear war that he talks about.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're absolutely right. This is how I view it, that this structures we're seeing hour after the initial destruction that Brandenburg's talking about, the signature where there was this nuclear attack on the planet. That I think Earth and Mars have a very complex history that we're really not sure about. Yeah, It's kind of like the ruins that were built on Mars after the nuclear attack might have been closer to who we are that they did some planet hopping. They were based on Earth, they went to the Moon, they built stuff on the Moon, they went to Mars. They had a colony on Mars, and then before you know what, the colony on Mars is saying, you're not going to tell us what to do, this is our planet. And then you have a revolutionary war, and then you have all the new things that you see floating around. It looks like things that blew up recently, because it was not long ago that they had another war. So it's probably been a few wars on Mars. That's why it's the you know, the planet of the war God. And we're just at the far end of all this stuff and we're slowly learning that, hey, something went on. There was a base on the Moon, there's ruins on the Moon, there was a base on Mars. And then Brandenburg finds evidence that there was, you know, even an ancient catastrophe that happened there. What happened to the other planet that was there the asteroid belt? When did that blow up? It's all kinds of questions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot of questions. Tell us why you have this feeling that there is a connection between the Maya of the Earth and the ruins that you see in parts of Mars.
Speaker 2: Well, it all began with the Face on Mars. Briefly, all of the iconography and things that are in the Face on Mars was the first clue that led Bill and I to meso America. And then now finding all these structures and all these pyramidal formations, they look a lot like meso American pyramids and step pyramids and things like that. And also some of the pictographic things we're finding seemed to have a direct correlation with meso American mythology. The parrot formation has a dart in its beak. That what we're seeing there. That's the principal bird deity from the meso American culture. He was the bird that set up in the world tree at the center of the Earth. And at the time of creation we had the hero twins and the principal bird deity, which is actually seven McCall. It has to do with the the seven stars of the Big Dipper. So seven McCall has that celestial connection and he was a little devious. He stole the sun and hid it, and the hero twins had to kill him. They shot him in the jaw with the dart which the parrot on Mars has a dartnet's beak, and he appears to be down on the ground dead. And so all of these little things that we were finding all kept reinforcing this whole idea that possibly there's some kind of connection with meso America. And then I find out about the Maya Star War, which archaeologists have known about that they can't figure out, you know where sixth earthplaces talk about that, how's this connected to the Zip monster and the Mars Beast and you know the rain God. And as you can see in the book, I just lay it out there to show everybody how I mean, it's right in front of you. Even in the Dresden Codex you got the the Mars Beast coming out of the sky there. The invasion. Pretty amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I bring that up because you have a a conjoined temple complex that you feature in the book that is amazing that I haven't seen before. It's part of track four. Yeah, talk about that.
Speaker 2: Well, Track four that's the one that has the kite. Yeah. Yeah, that whole complex there is pretty remarkable. There's a large bar beam structured and it has square structures above it, and below it we have the kite formation, and above the kite there is this triangular formation, has this all these circular formations that are coming out of it. It is just amazing. And all of these little which I call track one, two, and three, they're all on this little platform, separated from the other structures, but they're all in a row. They're all connected. There's the expansive view of the whole complex in the book, and it's just remarkable how this is all put together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean these are all very significant buildings, aren't they.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you have mostly triangular, square, rounded corners a lot, and they're they're highly geometric, and there's they're symmetrical. Uh. Just each of these on their own is an anomaly. But here we have like four or five all in a grouping.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So it's like, you know, hello, what is this.
Speaker 1: I want to mention that take a look. Yeah, I want to mention this that George gets into mounds and building structures gives us some really amazing details of structures within geometric shapes. That are cities that are buildings that are pyramidal shaped, that are just mind blowing. And he goes into great detail that we can't get into now that you got to get the book to detail it. I want to get into the keyhole. You have a whole chapter on the keyhole. Uh, talk about that. I think he wrote a paper on that, didn't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the keyhole is located in Libya Mons on Mars. That was discovered by a member of the Society for Planetary set of Research, Greg orm He found that and he presented it to the society and we all looked at it for a while and it was very interesting. And I brought in two geologists, William Saunders and Michael Dale, and they were just amazed about the shape. And it's so it has beautiful symmetry, it's geometric, it's a it's your typical keyhole shape. Yeah, and it's sitting out in the middle of nowhere on Mars on a plane all by itself. And when it when NASA releases images, I mean they released, you know, thousands a month.
Speaker 1: But they screwed up on that one. That one's too obvious. They screwed up.
Speaker 2: Well, they tried to cover their butts when when these images are released, they don't have any type of captions about what they're looking you're looking at. They just put them out there and you know, have fun. We don't see anything. Well, when they took this picture, they panicked and they called it an exclamation mark, and they want that's what they called it. If you go to the site, that's what they call it. Oh my god, really inclamation mark? And uh. But then they have one of their NASA scientists go on and on about that it's not really symmetrical. It's it's got the erosion here and there, and it was probably created by a faulting. And they go there's like two paragraphs they go on.
Speaker 1: They try to cover the as on that one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they tried to explain it away. And uh, somebody on the internet when we first started looking at this, it wasn't me. They found the Kufon Tomb in Japan, the keyhole shaped the Kufon Tomb, which looks almost identical. It's scary and even the angle of the picture. I have it in the book, you know, side by side. It's just mind blowing. And you know that was produced by the early Japanese culture, which we don't know much about. And then when the Japanese came down, I think they were really the Chinese that took over the island, and then they became the Japanese. They killed everybody and then they started making these tombs for their kings and whatever. So this is a very ancient keyhole shape. And we found that it's over in Saudi Arabia. We're talking about the advent of Google Earth, taking all these pictures out in the middle of the desert that nobody goes to, and there's like all these keyhole tombs out there, very similar. So this keyhole is a very ancient symbol. It's a symbol of death. It was the Egyptians also used it, really and yoh yeah. And we were so intrigued by this that we put a science paper together which was published in the Journal of Space Exploration in twenty sixteen. Now, this thing is a mile and a half long. That's how bigness is. Everything's big. Wow, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: And how if it's a mile and a half long, what's the height is about half mile?
Speaker 2: You think, yeah, probably yeah, building?
Speaker 1: How are they building? So the atmosphere must be very thin? How are they building half a mile high. I can't even conceive of that.
Speaker 2: As they're gigantic. They're gigantic.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't even know how the hell they would pull that off.
Speaker 2: Well, I think these were living quarters. These are buildings that they were using for you know, living on the planet because they couldn't live outside. They were all living inside these buildings because of the you know, the poor atmosphere and the keyhole was featured on Ancient Aliens and also with William Shattner on The Unexplained. They both featured this this formation, and it's been in magazines and newspaper articles and stuff, so it's it's been around for a long time. When Bill and I uh went public with this, we had it on my discussion board and within days there were YouTube articles about it and they used our images, they used my drawings that are in the book. No mention of the Sedonian Institute or anything, you know, but that's the Internet.
Speaker 1: That's the Internet. You can't do anything about it. The book we're talking about is The Great Architects of Mars, evidence for the last civilizations on the Red Planet. My guest today has been George Haas, and as we conclude, You have a really well done chapter on a favorite place of mind, which is Atlantis Chaos. And what makes this your work very compelling is that you go in section by section, and I want you to talk about some of the structures that you've found in Atlantic Atlantis Chaos. This is a city and they forgot to cover this one up with their air brushing. This one has the ruins of a fairly substantial sized city. What do we suspect the population was?
Speaker 2: Oh, my god, the whole area is very large. There's probably was you know, could have been a million people living there.
Speaker 1: That's oh it's that big.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh, yes, huge, it's very.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say a couple hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: Well, if they were big people, that maybe there was less. How about some of these little yeah, go ahead, some of the the grivited areas of the city, all this compartmentalized area, they're just identical. They're all about twenty by twenty feet long and wide. So they're just like cookie cutter in some of the sections of the city. And I don't know were these living quarters? Was this a storage area? And all the roots have been blown off, But this whole grid of this cookie Cutter Cities is just right there for everybody to see. And then some of the structures next to it were embedded within this are look like temples and things like that, which we discussed in the in the book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk about some of the buildings because you show the round features of it looks like a domed structure of some kind, and it is one of the It's in one of the areas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right in the basically at the center. Uh, in the middle of all this grid work of this compartmentalized structures. Uh, there's like three or four features. There's this one tall temple that has like stair steps that go up very tall, and that's standing there in amongst all of these little cubes that had their roofs blown off. And then next to that, there's this little domed area that kind of looks like the dome on the Capitol Building in d C. It's just this big, large dome with a peak at the top, and it's easy to see it. I mean, you don't have to be an archaeologist or a a you know, someone that studies buildings to see it. And then next to that there's this very strange which I call it looks like a woodmill or a b or something, and it's just out of place. And you know, I didn't mention this in the book, Cliff, but it dawned on me later after you know, had this sent away and I was having an interview with someone else, and it just dawned on me, you know, why are these three images not destroyed? And the same thing happened in Nagasaki when they dropped the bomb. Oh the church there, that that the what was that the old that structure that was in the middle there, that memorial building that they have now that was not touched. Everything else around it's been flattened out. So it may be back to Brandenburg that maybe this is some of the area that where a bomb went off and flattened everything else out, and these three buildings were in the center.
Speaker 1: I didn't even think about that because there's.
Speaker 2: No other buildings around. They're the only three in the middle. Wow, interesting, isn't it.
Speaker 1: It's fascinating. This book is a great addition to your work, George, And for those of you listening, this is one you got to have in your library because you'll be able to reference it when they do expose the details. So George what's your prediction on a disclosure on Mars.
Speaker 2: Well, we've had a very difficult time with our space program. We were supposed to be going to the Moon last year. That was one of the first dates. We were supposed to be landing on the Moon with the Artemis program in twenty twenty four, but that kept getting pushed back. I mean, if you go back and check out the proposal dates, we were supposed to be there this last summer, but NASA's been pushing it further back, and now they're saying, you know, the year twenty thirties.
Speaker 1: I thought it was seventy twenty seven, and then getting to Mars was in the thirties.
Speaker 2: Well, I think the last I heard even going to the Moon was twenty thirty. But I think with the new administration coming in and our good friend Elon Musk, who can't wait to go to Mars, I think we're gonna beginning to the Moon and Mars hopefully pretty soon. And once we get to the Moon in Mars again, I think disclosure won't be far behind.
Speaker 1: So that could be twenty years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going to be an old man.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, Well, I hope you're around to see it. I hope I'm around to see it because it'll be so earth shattering and so important to our evolution that you know, everyone's point of view will be changed. George, is this book out yet? I think we're it came out what second week of December or is it?
Speaker 2: No, the book is not released whole. I think January seventh. That's okay.
Speaker 1: So I got an early copy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, anybody that was participating in the book with things they sent you all. I got my copy. They sent me a little book, a box of books, I think in late November, so they.
Speaker 1: Can pre order, probably from Amazon.
Speaker 2: Yes, and I noticed this morning that my book was number one on Amazon of books on Mars, so doing pretty well. Congratulations, So I'm very excited about that. I don't know how many books have sold, but that's pre order. But I encourage everybody to please get the book. I'm not making a lot of money. It's all not about money. I want to get the information out there. And please, if you like the book, tell a friend order them one for a happy New Year. It would be really appreciated. And I have about three or four more books in the can ready to go. So if this is successful, I have, like I said, three or four more books that are going to be just I'm.
Speaker 1: Going to get somebody in the intelligence, NASA's intelligence who can pirate a couple of un edited images of one of these areas that blows the socks off of everybody, I hope.
Speaker 2: So, Cliff, all right, I'm not even wearing socks anymore.
Speaker 1: George Haas, fantastic, congratulations Again. The book is the Great Architects of Mars, Evidence for the Law of Civilizations on the Red Planet. It is one for your library. It's very well written, very well edited, and very well presented. So best of luck.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Cliff, and thank you for having me on your show and exposing all of this evidence to your your listeners.
Speaker 1: Well, I also mentioned George has and I mentioned this to the very beginning. George is going to give me some photographs so I can pay post on the Earth Ancients Facebook page. So look for that in the next couple of days. I'll have it up pretty soon, all.
Speaker 2: Right, George, Best of luck, Thanks a lot, Cliff.
Speaker 1: If Stephen Greer is correct, and this is a year of disclosure from NASA, from our government, NASA being JPL, the guys who are running the rovers. It could be one that is, it could be a year that is really a wonderful revelation and a major shift in our cultural consciousness of who we are and our place in the cosmos. We're sitting out probes, we're sending out satellites and craft, We're you know, landing people on the moon on Mars eventually, and the sky's the limit. And I think it's time that we wake up and realize that we are not alone. And so I have this feeling and I've been hearing it after this program I did on the drones that there is major disclosure and it may not be from our government. Can you imagine, could you imagine our off world brethren, you know, lighting the sky up with some kind of big message board or you know, this is very dramatic. Our TVs all switch to a channel where there is an announcement something.
Speaker 2: And this is the.
Speaker 1: Real interesting aspect of Greer's prediction, which is there will be a announcement provided in twenty twenty five from our et our alien brethren. And they've been one to do this for a while, and I think what it was is for decades they've been told by the American government that they would the Americans would come forth and say, yes, they're here, Yes, there is an understanding between us and this race of beings and so forth and so.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 1: If they haven't done that, they keep screwing with these guys. And you know, when you're dealing with an intelligence as hundreds or thousands of years advance of you, they they you know, they're putting up with so much. And our governments just asked backwards. The United States governments just ass backwards. And so they're screwing around with these with these aliens, and I think it's going to be time. And this is not scary. They're just like, look, we've had enough. We're just we're going to disclose who we are, what you should should be doing, what you should not be doing. When I say disclosed disclosure, I'm talking about the nuclear threat because of a country lights up a nuclear bomb that harms everybody. That's the beginning of the end. And then, of course, the other aspect of their concern is the environment. What are we doing? Why are we maintaining this protocol of polluting the earth, polluting the water, polluting the land, and pluting the atmosphere, you know, and we're already reaping the benefits of that. It's not really the benefits the problems associated with this pollution. And I know a lot of you are out there that say, oh, climate change doesn't do anything to the environment, but we know now scientifically that's not right, that's incorrect. So anyhow, I am hoping for some kind of disclosure in twenty twenty five, and I just think it's really critical that we get over ourselves and quit thinking that we're the only ones in our and our cosmos, because we're not. So I hope you enjoyed that again. That book, The Great Architects of Mars. It's pre orders and you can't really get it till the end of the month, so produced by Inner Traditions Bearing Company, and you can pre order it. Take a look at the photographs that I put on Facebook, because you'll probably be kind of blown away. Some of them are very good. Hey, we got the year starting up again, and that means we need your support. If you could become a subscriber of Patreon and provide us with five dollars, ten dollars, fifty, even twenty a bus dollars a month makes a huge difference. We have overhead. We have costs that are really really a challenge, and for as little as five, ten, fifteen, even twenty a month, you can support the work we do here. To become a subscriber to Patreon, go to patreon dot com, Forward Slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. That's PA t R E O N dot com Earth Ancients. Check out the page. They take an ATM or a credit card and you don't even have to think about it. They just deducted. Every month. We have over thirty books as our thank you gift for you, and I think I have the great Architects of Mars available to you. If you sign up, you get the whole book as a digital file. It's a PDF file. You can load it on your desktop in the comfort of your home or wherever you take your laptop. You can see these pages. So we have other books and every month I post a book. We have unpublished interviews, we have some galleries, and I am always available to chat and we try to do something with the group every couple of months. Sometimes it's a quarter every quarter. So again, become a subscriber. Go to Patreon dot com Forward Slash Earth Ancients. We really appreciate your support. All right, that's it for this week. I want to remind you that next week we have a program we do every January, which is a review of twenty twenty four, a review of the year, and I guess will be Jendaeo, michae L. Flem and doctor Lydia DeLong coming to us from Mexico, I believe, and we're going to talk about the discoveries, the information, the notes that were highlights for twenty twenty four in a round robin discussion, So don't forget to check that out next week. All right. I want to thank George Haas for his time with us today and the great book that he's releasing, The Great Architects of Mars As always the team of Guiltour and Mark Foster and everyone who makes this stuff happen. You guys rock. All right, Happy New Year, and we'll talk to you next time.