Speaker 1: Rod Black Show. We are Live with Rob Black Show. That that was quick. That was that was a quick I have to bust out the new. Uh, I have to bust out the new. A fucking awkward. It's just awkward. It was. That was It was just awkward. It was a whole awkward crossover. I mean, it wasn't dreadful. I mean I've I've been part of of like fucking dreadfulness, and so it wasn't dreadful awkward. It's Rod Black Show. We are It's it's live and uh, it's well it's eleven fifty five, so so so it's late night, and we made it on Fun Friday, so it's still Fun Friday, even though we're almost done with Friday. We're gonna we're gonna try to provide you with nothing but fun. All right, that's all. Let's get the disclaimer out of the way. If you're under the age of eighteen, don't listen to the show. It's bad, it's horrible, and it will corrupt all youth. If you are over the age of eighteen but you're easily offended, don't listen to the show. If you're a liberal, if you're a Democrat, if you are considered woke, don't listen to the show. If you are just a giant cunt, big pussy cunt, don't listen to the show because you will be offended. You will then take to social media and talk about how Rob Black is a horrible, horrible, evil, shitty person and must be canceled. So with that being said, I'm gonna give you five seconds to turn off what you're listening to this program on so we can get on with the show. And five four three, all right, welcome to Rob Black, Row Black Self. It's fun Friday. Let's uh, let's let's let's talk about fun things. Let's talk about fun things. Let's talk about retards. Let's talk about retards. Retards are always fun. That's that's it. Retards are are fun. They're fun people. You know, they're they're they're giddy. They they seem to always be in a positive mood. Although I've seen a growing trend on social media, and I don't know if you've seen this trend, but they're hot retards. I I know it sounds weird, but there's girls that are retarded and they are hot. Now, when I say hot, I'm not talking about you know, supermodel type hot because they're still fucking retarded. They still have downs. And that's what I'm talking about. I'm not talking about just your average slow person, somebody that clocks in at an IQ of a retard. You know, they're below the mark of being average intelligence to the point of being retarded. I'm talking about downs, Okay, I'm talking about quirky life goes on that type of shit. That is the growing trend, and I see it on Instagram, I've seen it on Twitter. But there's girls, Okay, there's girls who are retarded. Downs. I see clarify that because some people be like, what do you mean, just like a dumb girl, somebody from like Mississippi. No fucking downs, okay, fucking downs. So they have downs, but they keep themselves in shape. They work out, they wear yoga pants, they do their hair because a lot of downs. You know, they're they're fucking you know, not only do they have downs, but they don't keep up with themselves. You know, they let themselves go. They're they're always kind of fat, they got bad complexion, and they're just generally you know, I don't want to you know, I don't want to be too overly you know, critical, but you know that it's that you know, someone goes is it bad, and you just go that, you know, yeah, exactly. But this trend of these down women girls, they're hot and in the down world they're like fucking smoke shows. Like in the down world, you can't get more hot than these women. Now here's a question if you got downs, okay, do you want to see a hot downs, like is that turn you on? Or if you are downs, you want to fucking see somebody that doesn't kind of look like you, you know, like you wouldn't fantasize about somebody that looks like you, that acts like you, that has the same thing of you, or would you? And would downs be in the same category of say Asian or black or Hispanic? Is it in? And when I mean by that, I'm not saying, oh, black people are retarded. That's not what I mean. It's not what I'm saying. I'm just saying somebody's black and they find their own race attractive versus outside of their own race. And there's obviously black folks like that, just like there's white folks like that, just like there's Asian folks like that. You have Asian men that only want to date Asian women and vice versa. So are downs like that? Do downs only want to date other downs? Or do they want to date non downs people? So they look down none downs? You know, it's like, Eh, I don't want to date you you've got downs, And it's like, but you got downs, and it's like, so doesn't mean I want to date my own kind. I want to date her and it's somebody that doesn't have downs. These are questions that I think about oftentimes when I'm driving and alone with time to kill and it's cold out and it takes a while for the car to get to a temperature that I really really enjoy, especially when it's about two degrees out. Now. If somebody can help me with this, I'm all open for it. If there's any men out there, I'd love to hear your story. If there's any downs women, I'd like to hear your story. You can email The Row Black Show RZ Black at yahoo dot com. Tell me your down story, and if that down story is compelling enough, we'll bring you on the show and you can show off your special talent, which I assume is having downs. Anyways, these are my thoughts and this is fun Friday. And speaking of downs, I have a new phone, which means now I can call or at least reach out to a few people that I would consider having downs, even though they wouldn't like Jimmy Controversy definitely has downs. Jew Burgh, who one hundred percent has fucking downs. Todd Loyola, he doesn't have downs, good dude, although at times I think maybe he has downs. And then there's a few other people. But this is it. This is the big phone right here. This is what you've all come for. Right there. Look there's my kids, see him right there? Those fucker there there, ye look at them. It's an old picture. It's from last summer. They're eating ice cream out of aub What is that a gallon? I think sitting on the porch. There's there's savages. They're fucking savages. Jesus Christ savages. Mm hm. Anyways, so we got the phone back. It's it's an what is this an iPhone? I think it's an I think it's an iPhone sixteen. I think I think it's an iPhone sixteen. I know some of you are like Rob, they're on iPhone eighteen, but fucking iPhone eighteen, I don't think was part of my uh my upgrade plan. Well, I was due for you know, I lost the phone, it got it got fucked up, so I was due for an upgrade, and uh, it was actually cheaper than my last phone or the phone I guess, the new phone. What is this? No, my bat, it's no hold on? Who do I got?
Speaker 2: Here?
Speaker 1: Is it an I? The fuck is it? So it's an iOS? What is it? Oh? It's an iPhone? I have an iPhone sixteen Promax, So that that's what they gave me in the uh, is part of this new plan that I set up with a new phone number, a new New York phone number. That was basically everything that I did to get this new phone, this fancy new phone, and these new plans were all based around a New York number. So that's kind of cool. I haven't had a New York number since fuck was I twenty one? Since I was twenty I mean obviously I had it. Now when I since I was just trying to think did I have obviously I had a Did I have a cell phone? Yeah? God damn, trying to think of my cell phone history. So I remember having I remember having the old school, so I yeah, it was a New York number. So I remember having a brick phone, so I remember that. And then I remember having a phone in a bag. So this is going way back. So you had phones that were mounted in your car. That was that was I was real young. My dad had that in his car, so I wasn't when I got my car, the phones weren't a bag then. What I mean by that it was almost like it was it was like a briefcase that uh you know what, I'm like a soft a soft case satchel, I guess you could say. And the the the guts of the phone were in the sash'll see, you know, you had it on your shoulder and then you would go to your car and you'd put your put your bag on your front seat, and that was your phone. That was the cell phone, that was pre brickphone. So had that then the brick phone. And then I think right before I left, you had uh the old school from the brick phone to the motorola and the antenna pulled out, you pulled out with your teeth, pulled that fucking figure on. So when I left for LA, I still had my New York phone and I mean before that it was pagers. Fucking pa had I had the floor, I had the black pager, but then I had the motorole of fluorescent pagers, like a fluorescent blue fucking gay. But whatever fucking floresta fluorescent blue, I thinktor I think I also then had a teal green, very very gay gay before you know, gay was gay. How about that? This is gay fluorescent colors for a fucking pager. What the fuck would I think it? This is gay? I look back on those times and go, mmm, look at that mullet. Look at your fluorescent pager and your fucking fucking and your stone washed jeans, gay gay gay stone washed jeans. Jesus Christ, horrible stonewashed jeans. Mm hmm. But anyways, new phone.
Speaker 3: So we are we are locked in, louded, locked and louded, so very very exciting, very excited.
Speaker 1: Uh So, I'm watching TV, all right, and I'm watching Trump and he's at first off, I told Catherine tonight, said, why what are we gonna do without Trump? Seriously? What are we gonna do? How do we? How do we? I mean, he's been gold for the last ten years. It's just been pure gold. What the fuck are we gonna do four years from now? What do I mean? What do? What do we do? How do we get back? How do we get back to politics as usual? I don't think we ever will, But how do how do you? I mean, yeah, you know, And it's something that I'll tell you. And we've talked about this before. People will say, I don't understand how any people like Trump. I don't understand how these maga peep they must be just as fucking retarded as him. I don't not, and I truly don't believe those people who say that believe that. I think they know exactly why people like Trump, because it's the same reason why every politician before Trump tries to have an authentic moment. And when they have that authentic moment, it's the thing that normally catapults them into this popularity zone that makes them a two term president. And it's for that split second where that politician is authentic and they go off script. So the people that don't understand, and the only thing they could say is he's a retard, he's a moron, he's a buffoon, and all seventy seven million of his voters are equally stupid and equally buffoon like because they don't want to admit that trauma doesn't have to have these fake, authentic moments. He is one hundred percent authentic. He is every person that lives in this country that at one point or another has looked at a politician and said, I wish they would just say X, Y and Z. I wish they would just do CD and E. I wish for once we could get a politician that would just act like one of us. Yes, and rather you like Trump or you don't like Trump, he acts like one of us because everybody knows throughout the years, I don't care ten years ago, twenty years ago, thirty years ago, forty years ago, and I don't care. Rather it's Clinton, Obama, Reagan, Bush. Everything they say is controlled, Everything they say is a focus group tested, Every move they make is choreographed. Everything they do is fake. And what you get with Trump is the every day man or woman. He's who all of us are. He is who, and more importantly, what the American people love when they watch Deep or they watch another movie that is based off of a president, and we see the authentic side of that person that's playing a world leader. Rather it was what nine seasons of west Wing. I don't know if you guys remember West Wing about the White House Martin Sheen was the president. I mean, it was huge, hugely successful. Rob Lowe is in it, A bunch of other fucking people, that Whitfield, that Bradley Whitfield, that super leftist cunt Alison Janey was in it. But it was huge. Why because it showed politics and it showed the White House in a more human, more real side. So when you watched it, you went, well, yeah, that's that, that's that's real. This is this is real life. It's not what we see on TV. It's not what uh we we see or read about in the paper these this is you know, oh look there are emotions and yeah there's the president, you know, smoking a cigarette. You never see a president do that, all of those things that Trump does now. And people on the left and some on the right, I don't know why people like this guy because he's fucking real. He's fucking real. When he was doing the roundtable today and he's busting the mayor of Los Angeles' balls, busting her fucking balls, busting the congressman from LA this what his name Sherman busting his ball. I mean, he's he's he's doing what you only can imagine somebody in that position would do. Here here there is a politician. Here's the President of the United States sitting next to the mayor of Los Angeles. So take Trump out of the mix for a minute, but anybody else any other time, we watch in amazement how a mayor who by all accounts was a complete an utter disaster as it pertained to how she handled the wildfires in Los Angeles in California, to the point where she's over in Ghana there while Los Angeles is on fire. No reason for her to be there. She just took a trip there, absolutely no reason. It wasn't like she was in San Francisco at her a daughter's dance recitle. She's in Ghana. What the fuck are you doing in another country celebrating the presidency of the fuck out he here? But anyways, see here she is sitting three seats over to the President of the United States, and both of them are on different political spectrums, and she happens to be from a state that despises Republicans, despises Trump and enacted legislation to set aside millions and millions of dollars to fight Trump on his deportation policies. So here's this mayor who despises Trump sitting in a room with Trump, thanking him for coming and asking for federal help. And here's the President United States going basically, you suck, and he's doing what all of us, if we're watching this with anybody else, would say, God, it's so weird how politics puts people that don't like each other in a room, people that talk shit on each other, and they just sit there and be fake and phony. God, the fuck kind of country do we live in? This is so weird. No, now we actually get somebody to look over at the mirror and go listen, listen, you gotta use your executive powers, and you gotta let these people rebuild now. You gotta do away with the red tape. They gotta be able to build now. And she's like I am, and he's like, no, no, I'm I'm listening to people that are saying it's eighteen months eight Well, we need to clear the debris. If people want to clear the debris, let him clear the debris now. They need to do it now. The people want to do it now. You need to make this happen. And she's like, but it's gotta be safe, and he's like, it's safe. That's it's safe, and she goes, but it it's real safe. They gotta do And I'm like, fucking Trump. And the best part is even the most ardent, ardent liberals, fucking Bill Maher on down, have been screaming, we're never gonna be able to rebuild Los Angeles because of the red tape. We have to get permits. If we want to do, you know, planting a tree, if we wanna put everything, you gotta get a permit. You gotta fucking go through this committee, that committee. And by the time you know, you get all the approvals, it's a year, year and a half. Bill Maher tells a story about putting a solar panel or something in his garage of some fucking, you know, leftist shit. But he talked about how it took him over a year to get this done and he said it was it felt besides being exhausting, but it was like it was like defeating, you know, it was like, well, fuck it. Now I've gone through all of this and they're still busting my balls. What the fuck am I doing this for. And here's Trump telling the mayor of Los Angeles, you need to halt these regulations. And if somebody is gonna pay somebody ten thousand dollars to bring pickup trucks to haul out all of their burnt house down, you gotta let them do it. You gotta let these people back into their houses. And she's like, oh, we are. He'll be like another a week or he's like, you need to do it now. Everything Trump did tonight. If it wasn't Trump, the left would be just coming on themselves. Oh my god, Oh my god. Oh our president speaks for us. Our president. He's looking. But because it's Trump, it's this well, I can't applaud that because that means I'm supporting him. And he's a piece of shit and he's a fucking Nazi and he's an idiot, he's a mall on. But yet he's saying shit to the mayor of Los Angeles which nobody else wants to say, which is, listen, you need to let these people into their fucking houses. You need to get clean up now. And if I give you billions of dollars, it needs to go to the people not to some fucking a trans plan or DEI this or that. It needs to go directly to the people. And if we have to set up an independent auditor, well then that's what we'll do. But if I give you one hundred billion dollars, we want to have accounting of the one hundred billion dollars, and if ten billion goes to the to the palisades, they need to start immediately. And she's just like, uh huh uh huh uh huh okay, yeah, and he's just like, this has to be done. He goes use your executive powers. Uh huh. Well I am, I am, And listen, man, it really was. It really was a master class in un scripted fucking somebody that is like us, because listen, man, at the end of the day, none of us know anybody, none of us hang out with anybody, none of us even briefly say hello. By means of working with anybody that sounds and acts like a politician doesn't happen. None of us do. None of us do, none of us encounter people that are so fake and measured and calculating and say a whole lot of nothing and give these these long soliloquy type answers, and more importantly, people that go into public service with modest means, school teacher, things of that nature. Maybe the most money they ever made in their professional life was one hundred thousand dollars a year, and then they get into politics and six or seven years later there worth ten fifteen million dollars. How does that happen? So we don't know people like this, none of us still, none of us. Still we know people like Trump. We know people like Trump. We all know people like Trump. And if you live here in New York, you've experienced people like Trump on a regular basis, on a a regular fucking basis. Okay, that is a fact. And again, watching watching Trump with the mayor of Los Angeles was it was It was wild man hell watching him with various people. I mean, because he didn't just go to uh, he didn't just go to California. He went over to where was the where was the tornado or hurricane? Where was that? North Carolina? Is that? Where was South Carolina? Bah? Where? Wherever the fuck it was? But he went over there. He he talked with them. He gave every single person that wanted a microphone two to tell their story, to talk about how insurance companies have dropped them, how FEMA has failed them. When you talk about man of the people, when you when you talk about a president saying to somebody, I feel your pain, you can't get any more personal than the president of the United States sticking a microphone in somebody's face who just lost their house, lost everything that they worked for, and then say, here, tell the world what is going on. Tell the world your pain, Tell the world what you're going through and who failed you. That's fucking powerful, absolutely one hundred percent powerful. And again, watching the left give Trump zero credit, zero, like just nothing is wild to me, Absolutely fucking wild because watching these people tell their story calling out the insurance like straight up insurance company A, B, and C, like naming people it's this insurance company, you know, I don't I don't know. I'm not gonna put a insurance name because if they weren't them, I don't want to have my balls busted. But pick random insurance companies names and then place them as as culprits of failing these people. North Carolina, so one of the I knew was I knew it was one of the Carolinas. But I mean Trump issued here Trump issues an executive order to eliminate all regulations on road construction for North Carolina's rebuilding efforts. Today, I'll be signing executive order slashing all red tape to ensure the rapid reconstruction of the roads. Listen all the red tape. And you know when you hear people go, oh, well, sure he's slashing this regulation. He wanted to. You know, those things are in place to help protect the people. You want strong, No, fuck you, these these these regulations are not put in place to protect the people. These regulations are put in place as layers and layers of bureaucracy that pad the federal government and state government to fucking employ useless assholes. You know, it's it's always fun. You hear the left row around building more prisons. Oh, I get, We're we're good. We're building more prisons. So now we're we're profiting off building people in prison and jails. And this is wrong. We don't need more. This is just versus. Let's build more layers of bureaucracy and have more government agencies and pad the budgets from state to federal with people that do fucking nothing. That's okay, that's good. But putting shitty people in jail is wrong because then you gotta build more jails, and then in employ people for those jails, and now people have jobs based on putting people in jail. And that's wrong because these people are in jail not because they're pieces of shit, but because America is a racist country created and founded by evil white people, and evil white people run the world now and they control of them. And then bullshit. But you want to get a fucking permit to you know, uh, rebuild your fucking house, you gotta go to this uh town planner, who then has to go to this county planner, and then they gotta have a fucking zoning board meeting, and then that zoning board meeting has to have a zoning board hearing, and then the zoning board hearing has to take place. But if somebody objects that zoning board, yeah, okay, and that's good for the country, that's good for the American people. The fuck out of here. It's ridiculous. Here, here's the Trump executive order, and make your water.
Speaker 2: Please to announce that, under our leadership, the federal government will be surging housing solutions.
Speaker 4: To this state.
Speaker 2: They go beyond mere temporary hotel stays that ended.
Speaker 4: Up being very short termed.
Speaker 2: The government wouldn't do it any longer, which is ridiculous. Well, marshall all available resources that bring back audible water and make your water and infrastructure dramatically more reliable, very quickly.
Speaker 4: Today, I'll also be signing.
Speaker 5: An executive order slashing all red tape and bureaucratic barriers and permits to ensure the rapid reconstruction of the.
Speaker 4: Roads here in western North Carolina. We're gonna go through a.
Speaker 2: Permitting process that's called no permitting.
Speaker 4: Just get it done. That's the way they built them many years ago. I guarantee you that right.
Speaker 1: You know again, if you go back X amount of years, and you know, Trump says that, various other people say it, and you look at the layers and layers of bureaucracy, it's it's it's mind numbing, absolutely mind numbing. I remember back in the day. I'm fifty one. I remember when I was a teenager, and you know, big part of you know, building stores with with my old man and very simple, very simple literally a day, literally a day to go to the town or go to the city and get whatever you need to get it done. What changed? What changed? You know, government is supposed to be as minimal as humanly possible. That's what government is supposed to be there for. What changed? What changed in forty years because shit didn't get safer. Shit didn't get safer. It wasn't like all these layers of bureaucracy have resulted in in you know, oh my god, we have the safest roads and bullshit, we fucking bridge collapsing very recently, old shitty bridges. So bureaucracy has done nothing. It's it's safety, you know, bullshit. It's just a way to pad the pockets of uh, you know, career government workers. That's it, that bris I mean, I mean, it's it's it's that simple, that simple. So yeah, it's wild. Here here's uh Trump with Brad Sherman. It's pretty funny if you haven't heard that said.
Speaker 4: Mister president.
Speaker 1: Without your help, they're only going to get forty three thousand dollars from the federal government even.
Speaker 5: If they have a you know, they take something, Brad with every insurance company in the country left California. That's why you have no insurance because you made it so impossible.
Speaker 4: People that think like you made.
Speaker 2: It so impossible, and and at me every insurance company.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know what.
Speaker 1: I'll tell you about my thing.
Speaker 5: I've never seen a state where almost nobody has insurance.
Speaker 4: And I said, what happened?
Speaker 5: And they said, like six months ago they all left, and two years ago they had different you know, quadrants, but they left, and you have very little insurance here.
Speaker 4: I mean, I've never seen anything.
Speaker 1: Like it we have. Yeah, again, you might not like Trump, but where do you see a president put people on blast like that? Do what? People go sitting at home? God, I man, I you know't if I ever had the chance, I would say, blah blah blah, and here's Trump doing that for people. Here's Trump doing that for people. And that fuck It sets motherfuckers off, man sets them off, sets them off. Rob Blacks, Rob Black Show, go watch some of those clips. It's good stuff. So Anthony Fauci lost his security detail fifteen million dollars security detail. Imagine that. Imagine that the guy who got a part in going back from two thousy fourteen to now had a fifteen million dollar security detail. Fifteen million dollar security detail. Is that like just fucking mind blowing. It's absolutely mind Trump terminated Trump dude again. Some of the shit that Trump's doing is is just it's why do why do people connect with them? Because it's it's it's shit that people the average person would do. The average person would say, why does that guy have a fifteen million dollar detail to s carry? Why? Why? Why did matter of fact, why did he get a pardon? What did he do? I thought all the things that crazy Republicans like Ram Paul said about Bauci about gain of function, lab leaques, cover ups, destroying businesses with trust, the science which was never science. Six feet rule was not a scientific proven anything. It was just something in the mo. The fucker came up with all these things that conspiracy. Crazy republicans went, hey, man, something seems weird with this Fauci. Dude. Isn't this the same guy that during the AIDS crisis. Isn't this the same guy who had told people you could get AIDS from coughing on someone. Isn't there fucking audio of Fauci talking about AIDS could be spread through the air. Remember he was a scientist. And before you go, well, Rob, I would assume as they learned more about the disease, they corrected themselves. Well, don't you think before you start telling everybody that you could get aids from coughing on motherfuckers? You should? I don't know know the true science. I kind of feel like the history of Fauci is we're just gonna jump the gun and we're gonna ramp things up to the most extreme and see what happens from there. And if the most extreme does not happen, we'll walk it back and say, whoa, we evolved and understood the blank blank blank. More So, basically, don't know shit, take the most extreme position for whatever reasons, and you can't take the Oh, well, it's better to be on the safe side than something bullshit. That's bullshit. If the fact that Fauci didn't profit and various other people didn't profit from COVID, you might have a leg to stand on. But the fact that all these people profited to the point where it was inevitable that the fix was in, that this COVID was gonna be built in this this thing that had a life of its own, and that life was created by Fauci. So he doesn't have security detail anymore. Bolton, John Bolton, He doesn't have security Clarence anymore. Mike Pompeo, he shouldn't have security clearance anymore, just for the simple fact that he lost a ton of weight and he looks like he's got fucking AIDS. There's something about fat people. Not all fat people, but there's something about fat people who lose their fatness and then look weird, and you're like, dude, get fat again, because you look too weird. Jonah Hill, Kevin Smith two fat guys that lost their weight and now look too bizarre, and you just want them to get fat again. They look just frightening. They look frightening. John Goodman looks fucking bizarre. I think John Goodman's actually put on a little bit more weight and he's not as freakish looking. But there was a time where John Goodman looked like he had AIDS. These are the people that have been fat all their lives and then they lose the weight and the first thing you think of his AIDS. That's what I think of AIDS. Some people say, why not cancer, because cancer doesn't necessarily make you get emitiated. It looked like a starving Ethiopian kid, but AIDS does. I've yet to see somebody with full blown AIDS. That's still carrying a natural weight. Anybody will full blown AIDS is you know, their natural weight is two twenty and they're rolling around at like ninety pounds fucking Aids. Bolton, Pompeo, Faucy. And then remember the the the spies, remember, you know, the John Brennan's and the Clappers. Remember when they all put their names on the UH on a letter claiming that the UH that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation. So they put their fucking reputations on the line as intelligence officers. Some of them were you know, CIA, FBI, you know, real big big wigs, Clapper, Brennan, these are big wigs in our government. So for them to say something is Russian disinformation makes people go, oh wow. Fuck, these fifty one former Intel chiefs said the Hunter Biden laptop was bullshit. Gotta believe them over this lying fuck had Trump at his goofball Republican allies, and it turned out that our intel community, the Brennans, and the Clappers were all full of shit. They choose a side, they choose the side, and that side was of Joe Biden. They did it days before the election. Hoping to sway the election, and who knows. All reports say that the Hunter Biden laptop swayed just enough people that through the election to Biden. And that's if you believe the twenty and twenty election was on the up and up and everybody voted on their free will and there was no shenanigans, and in those states were Trump lost by ten thousand votes, We're all on the up and up. Because if you believe all of that, then one hundred percent there was election interference because the Hunter laptop story would have converted ten thousand or fifteen thousand votes at Georgia, you know, ten twenty thousand votes in Pennsylvania. Because it wasn't just about Hunter Biden smoking crack. It was Hunter Biden basically being this conduit that involved all these foreign power brokers and dignitaries and presidents who funneled money to Hunter to get to Joe Biden. Remember Joe Biden said, I never met with any of Hunter's partners or was never involved in any type of Hey, President Chi or hey you know Hungarian Oligar Kai, I, Hey, this is my kid's a good dude. You know, Hey, well what a week ago all these pictures were released that shows Joe Biden meeting all of these people. So if all of this stuff would have gotten out and wouldn't have been suppressed by Facebook, it wouldn't have been suppressed by Twitter, and wouldn't have been suppressed by the media, and you didn't have all of these intelleficials saying, oh, that's Russia DIDs information and echoing the twenty and sixteen up. Rushers are helping Trump. Rushers are helping t Trump. You don't really hear that much anymore, DIA. You know, it's that that talking point doesn't seem to be around Trump and Russia don't seem to be around right now. Collusion, collusion, there's no more collusion. I guess the collusion is over. They colluded and now it's over. No more collusion, no more collusion. But that would have swayed the presidency. If everything's on the up and up, that is what would have swayed the presidency. So Trump revoked all of their security clearances because I listen, I'm supposed to know shit, I'm supposed to be somewhat knowledgeable. I sit here and spew my opinion about politics and other types of shit, and I'm solos to be knowledgeable, and I think for the most part, I am. But I never realized that when you are, you know, an intel chief, and you are no longer part of the government or a working government, you know you're you're you're not part of an administration. You had worked in the administration two terms ago. I didn't know that you still keep your security clearance and you're still privy two secrets, and in turn, you use the fact that you're still active is far is getting intel briefings, and you use that as being a consultant or an informal advisor because you're getting intel information, so you can informally advise people because you know just as much as the people that are working for said administration. I never knew that. I thought once you left that government post, that was it. You know, your your clearances and you getting the secrets stopped because you're not working anymore. I didn't know that you still got that information and with that you were able to still make money in the private sector because the CNNs and the MSNBC's will hire you and pay you six figures based on the knowledge that you have because you're still getting intel briefs never knew it, but guess what Trump pulled that from all of those motherfuckers. I love it. I love it. I love that. I love that. I love that. So fun Fridays is fun fucking Friday. And on top of fun Friday, somehow Pete Carroll is back in the NFL and he's coaching the goddamn Raiders, the last Vegas Raiders. And here's a question. Are the Bills gonna beat the Chiefs Sunday? Are the Bills going to finally beat the Chiefs Sunday? That's all, That's That's all I want to know. Are we gonna do it? Are we gonna beat them in the championship game? And go to a Super Bowl for the first time in thirty five years and then win it first time ever? That's all I want to know. That's it, all right, that's it. And if you guys can uh, if you guys can uh give me some insight on that, I'd be appreciative. And some of you despise when we talk about sports. That's why I just threw it out there. JFK files released MLK files. Really, the MLK files are pretty are pretty wild because they basically paint this picture that MLK was just a fucking degenerate that he loved pussy, loved fucking hookers, and he loved booze and and and drugs fucking wild. I mean, I don't, you know, I don't I don't know. I don't know how I guess it's real. I mean, these are the things that the people have been, you know, screaming about, we want the files release, we want the files release. Let us see the files. We want the files and the files, where's the file filed? So now they're released, and I and I feel like people are like, oh, that's some dark ship. That's some dark ship. I kind of feel like I kind of feel like this is uh, I kind of feel like this is fucking m l K. I'm not I love that because in these uh, in the m l K files, they did uh, they didn't talk about homosexual what the told you. I think people were like, hey, man, uh yeah, we we we told you, we wanted you to uh to release the U the j f K files, but uh, you know, what the fuck?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What? What's that? And then the j f K files are pretty well because it paints this picture that fucking Israel kill them. You know what's wild about the JFK files. It's the JFK files. They so okay, and you gotta read through here. And I didn't sit there and read page after page. There's a couple of people that I followed that gave me the cliff notes. But what's what's wild about it, okay, is the fact that when you read the outline where they talk about JFK and his brother and uh they're kind of back and forth with Israeli Prime Minister Ben Green about their nuclear program. And this uh JFK file that's been released, you know, the the unredacted uh it fucking it, uh it. It confirms that Israel has nuclear weapons one hundred percent. One hundred percent. Now is that something that the Mike Pompeo's didn't want people to No, I don't know, but one hundred percent confirms that Israel has nuclear weapons. And it confirms that JFK and his brother were we're telling Israel they can't have nuclear weapons. I'll give you a quick thread. JFK and PM Ben Gurion battled over Israel concealing nuclear capabilities. Israel kept lying at JFK when he demanded inspections. JFK and RFK also wanted the American Zionist Organization ZA to register as foreign agents. Far this endangered Israel's future, then it goes on. The Dallas Citizen Council invited JFK to Dallas eleven, nineteen sixty three. Director of the council was a Julius Sheps, Abraham's the Pruder and friend of Sheps. Cohen captured the footage at the right time and later sold it for one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. So Pruder was a manufacturer. H qed at the Dallas Textile Building. Ballistics proved the first two shots that missed came from there. The building was owned by David Wiseblatt, a big donor to the ADL. The host committee responsible for JFK was run by Sam Bloom. Sam Bloom insisted Dallas pd prep walk Oswald outside before he was shot by Jack Ruby aka Jacob Rubinstein. Rubinstein went on to tell his lawyer and rabbi, he killed oswaldt for the Jewish people. LBJ, who has did take office, immediately stopped nuclear inspections into his Prior to the presidacy, LBJ had covertly smuggled refugees via Operation techs uh TX circa nineteen thirty eight, is a congressman. Israel gets the atomic bomb two years after JFK died. So I don't know if all of these dots are one hundred percent connected, but Jesus Christ, they're they're you know, pretty wild shit, pretty wild shit. And I think one of the big conspiracies that have always surrounded JFK was that Israel had him killed. The massade was part of killing JFK, and people, ah, that's all conspiracy, that's that, you know, that's uh, you know, ISRAELI hate listen. I don't know either way. I'm just fucking, you know, reading shit that people are posting based off unredacted JFK files, and I'm like, wow, that's interesting if that's true. I don't know if it's true, but it's pretty wild, you know, it's interesting. So who knows. But I think we're gonna be seeing more and more of this type of stuff, whether it's the JFK or RFK or MLK. Jeffrey Epstein, I think Trump is just opening up all of Pandora's boxes. And I think what cash battel gets in the FBI. More of those boxes are gonna open, and it's gonna be fucking wild man. Wold. All right, listen, it's Rob Black's Rob Black Show. You guys are the best. It's closing time. It's already one o'clock in the morning, and I have to I have to actually open up a store tomorrow at ten am, a store that deals in pornography, a store that I created some thirty years ago. And life comes full circle because that store that I create thirty years ago is now back in my possession thirty years later. Fucking wild man, seriously wild absolutely wild life comes at you fucking fast, comes at you hard. And for the last month, these are the things that I've been doing. And it's been a monstrous, monstrous undertaking. But deals were finalized two days ago, and I've been getting my feet back wet. I equate it to incoming president outgoing president. And when you get inside the White House, the first thing they do is throw out and get rid of all the old furniture. Second thing you do is look for where all the bodies are buried, or, at least to Bill Clinton's situation, look where all the comstains are, Where did he fucking dump his load? Because you know, Lewinsky wasn't the only fucking load catcher. Motherfucker was there for eight years. There's if you black lighted that fucking Oval office so much jizz look like a fucking weird rave, just jizz wall the walled jizz everywhere. So once the deals are finalized and I came back, so to speak, home and there's aspects of the store that are still there. Actually, probably eighty percent of the store is still exactly the way I left it in nineteen ninety six. Nineteen ninety six, thirty one years later. Fock man, that's wild thirty one years.
Speaker 4: Later.
Speaker 1: So it's closing time, and I gotta go. We'll get more in to all of these wonderful things, like I said, we'd be talking about, but at least you know now what I've been doing. So it's Rob Blacks Rob Black Show. We'll see you guys Monday, hopefully we're back on track. Be good. The Rob Black Show, the XPW Wrestling, follow us and we'll see you Saturday or Monday. Maybe we'll see it tomorrow, who knows. Peace out,