Speaker 1: All right, okay, so we're back. Uh, sorry about that. It wasn't anticipating that, you know. I guess nobody could hear me, and OBS is usually pretty safe when it comes to stuff like that, but I guess it just when I reset my road cast, it decided to disconnect from the audio, so whoops. Okay. So you know, for some people, you know, not being able to hear me, that's probably the best episode I ever did. I should have just kept on going with that. Rebecca left at that joke. Anyway, so we're here and Oopsie apologize or you know, I know you could hear the video that was being played, So if you I don't really want to deal through it again because I've I had a view it first to decide whether it was gonna be good for us today, and then I said through it, and now I would have to do it again to show you. So I'll just tell you that it's called Behind Ours b A A B A R S. I'm Jamie Deluxe Channel, and it's more stuff about Epstein, similar interesting stuff and if you want me to play it, maybe I'll play it at the end of the show. Just tell me if you want me to do that, and I'll put it at the end. But let's just go move on to something else now and now onto something completely different. Okay, so this drop today? Let me see who's who's hearing me? Now? Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Why is my chat's the same thing? I got fixed? The chat? Let's let's double track to make sure that I'm actually on this time. One must know these things. Yeah, one must know. Okay, so I guess we just have to wait for people to show back up right now, we are currently sans humans, So let's go over here and share this link. Nobody's gonna care about this because I'm not having it here anyway.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 1: I'll just throw it in here. Oops. Oops. Based people don't get notifications very quickly, and I started right after I had don't. I'm pretty sure they're not. They're not familiar that they're not aware that it's going to come up? So are you starting now? Smiles? That gets to basically nobody. But here you go, and even though I don't, you don't see this one, I'm pretty sure you don't. Let me go ahead and pull this up. Let's find out if you do. No, you do not, so I can just coolick this shut that one down, put this one up, and I bet you will, I bet you will. Hoose. Oh yeah, oh this is new. Wow, that's awesome. Got to go rob. Oh. So I thought this was kind of funny, I said, they say opposites a tract. No example shows this better than Busta and Leanne rhymes. I don't bump right, let's make that joke for probably three years solid. But yeah, so the Mike Adams interviewed is show up today and I, dude, believe that there was much more meat and dato was in the original recording, but they edited it. And you can tell that they edited it in some parts because when you go to I don't even dropped the link in here. Now, let's see what happens. Nell, See that's wrong one there we go four people, all right, So yeah, I had to start over obs wasn't on the right microphone setting because I had to restart my road caster. So it just was like and then I didn't realize that it did that a new firmware update on the road caster here in front of me. So anyhow, I do apologize for Yeah, maybe I don't apologize. Maybe it was a good thing that didn't have to hear me, right, Um, so it came out. I think if you get a chance to, you should go to the one that Mike posted on his rumble. And if you are following the show and you kind of understand the background as to why I say things a little bit more than maybe the cursor reviewer who doesn't know anybody anything about me and doesn't know who I am and all that stuff, but what I stand for or any of the other things that build up to my thought process and don't understand where I'm coming from, maybe you should help fix the commentary by putting your own inform me, you know, dropping your own comment on here. Because so Fa, it's not that it's not bad, it's just there's some people in here, like this ship bag here, there's a couple of people in there that I just wanted to tear it apart, and I don't think it went didn't go over bad. There are some things that were cut out. So the things that were cut out were me mentioning the Sung cult because I think people associate that with paganism, because that's where it goes through the lens of the scope of the Christian slash Catholicism. And everything that's not that came before them is bad. And you know, and it's like, no, actually, that's like the core of everything that you now have as your religion and everything that has been come that it was hijacked by and co opted by these little middleman turds called the Semites. And they have you hating your own ancestors and all this taking the credit for the founding of civilization and all this stuff is lies. They weren't monotheistic. They were demon demonists. They didn't have a concept of a creation at all until they learned one, all right. So the Goths and everything that was spoken of, like when you go back to the Eda, you see where they get these concepts from in the beginning of time or the beginning of Adam and all that stuff. It takes on a whole new meeting and it's very symbolic and it's very treacherous the way they've rephrased and reframed things. But the Goths brought monotheism, They brought monogamy, a concept of a family life that it wasn't there. Just like the cults that you see, the Thalamic cults, this, the sex cults. They all practice wife swapping girls wipe. You know, they're not even wifes. So you know they have sex with everybody and at all age groups, and you know, play round robin or musical chairs with them. This is how they've always been. The one thing that they modeled was more like they took this to give themselves credibility, and then they claimed that they were the arbiters and owners of this ideal ideals, and they're not. They didn't create civilizations and they can't now. Parasites can't do that. They can only live off of things and suck them dry. This is what our ancestors encountered five thousand years ago. This is why they put them down. But just calling something a sun cult makes everybody scared, but that's what it was. They venerated the sun for being that which gives life to all things. They had a benevolent creator concept a creator, benevolent creator, the same one you're supposed to believe in that is in the Bible, same thing. There's only one, so it has to be the same. And like I said, monotheism, justice, fairness, nobility, integrity, honest, laws and just They were called the protectors prior to the time of author his ancestors, his family were the shields, shields meeting protection or guardians, and that meant not just to their own tribe, but to anyone whom they ruled over, because it was a kind rulership. It wasn't, you know, foisted upon people. It was because they were the best to rule and to teach others how to live civilized. That's why they filled that role. And everywhere they've gone and build a creation, you know, build a civilization or an empire or a kingdom. That was all them. And when they were removed by wars, by treachery, by whatever other means, everything fell apart. And a lot of times it was the same cult chasing them around the map and throughout history, infiltrating them and eroding them from within, inviting invading armies to their gates, opening the gates for them and letting them destroy everything because they'd already sucked everything thing out of it. And then they move on to the next place that we had established and started there, and the same as it ever was. That's what happening. That's happening to America right now, happened to Europe already. They had it first. We got the affliction second or not second, but after them, so to say something that. That's why I think they cut it because it would confuse people because they're looking through this. They hear some and they hear a cult, and they think, oh my god, this is you know it even mythrism is is uh misunderstood mythraism. But you can't you can't try to reteach somebody that because their church and their you know, the sun and the paganism, and it's paganist. That's that's all they think. So that I think that's why that portion of it is removed and you can kind of tell that it's missing. But also at the very end of this interview, you see I just want to make them on the screen. You see where Mike is doing his wrap up and then all of a sudden there's like another little clip right after he does his wrap up. That's us just talking again. So the editor must have you know, you can take clip files and moving them. So I think when you rendered it he had something at the tail end that was supposed to be before it. I don't know, but so good it's it came out okay. You know, sometimes I don't have all the answers, and I don't like, I'm not going to be able to have an intellectual discussion about bricks because I don't. I don't put time in the understanding things that I find to be unreal, like this the system of money and how it's good, Like I don't trust any of it. And if any nation really wanted its people to be strong and prosper and want their nation to be strong and impenetrable to outside forces or inside forces that would be you know, all enemies, foreign and domestic, then they would not limit their growth through an artificial system of wealth. The country itself would provide that which people needed to build innovation to make them all stronger. People like Tesla wouldn't have had to beg JP Morgan and JP Morgan's son for funding that he was never going to get, because they didn't want him to create something that the public knew about that could replace standard oil. They didn't want something that they couldn't have recurring bills on when it came to electricity. These were not in their interest to promote or fund. So it's because of this desire to control and to sap away the wealth of people, these parasitic actions that things like that that could liberate all of man don't come to pass. So that's a broken system that didn't happen to Libya. And I do get a chance to speak about Libya a little bit, but I think even parts of that were time taken out, so I think, but it's not my show, it was Mike's, and his editors probably don't even can confer with him unless Mike probably says something specifically if there's something that you know, this is going to cause too much this or too much that. I don't think he did that. I think he hands it off to them and then they do whatever they do. And it wasn't a bad thing. I think it came out pretty good. And it's like thirty eight minutes long. The whole thing's fifty eight, but I think like a portion of it is just his wrap up in advertisements. But I think we were on for close to an hour, so some parts of it are missing. But it flowed better than when I was there talking because I wasn't sure what we were going to disco us, so I had to kind of think on my on my feet, and I just was not my environment to do that as I was away when when sorry, hold on, could I put that on the screen? Oh yeah, sorry, Joe, hopefully you're back, Brad? Is that you are? You still there? Uh? Yeah, I can't put these on the screen with this setup. I have to do some sort of weird thing where I am able to integrate it with the stream. Well, I can do it this way, though, I can go into well, first of all, let me do this so it sounds screamy. Let's take it. Do that one, and then I can go like this, Yeah, here you go, So then I can I can show you on the screen like that, but I can't pull it up and banner it. Yeah. That was. That was July July fifteenth that we had our talk was suppose to July nine seventh. So I actually postponed my vacation on my my my trip to see my parents with my daughter for two days, and when I went the ninth and then he rescheduled, I was like, you know, but you know, eighteen days was sufficient for what we did. Yeah, So I mean, I like, I don't know anything about bricks. I don't know, I don't know what I've what I believe in all that stuff. A lot of times people skew that into you know, putin bad and I don't. I don't buy that. And I also don't understand the whole because I know that China hasn't been Chinese since Mao, so there are involvement in it in you know, India and all this stuff. I have a lot of questions before I would ever just fully adopt that this is gonna be something good that's going to be in opposition to the Federal Reserve and the you know, banking culta, and that's just something else that's going to be manipulated by the wrong hands or just going in the wrong direction. You know, I haven't seen any of these countries nationalize any of their own resources, because if they were conquered, they can't because that's the first thing that banks do. You can't pay back something that you never asked for because they blew apart your country in the war. They've wasted an i'm meflowent upon you. They you know, they enslaved all of your people into their debt system through that where you're only paying the interest, and the governments then get to borrow on a blank check because it's always going to be on the shoulders of the people. Anything that you've taken anything that they've borrowed. It all does is destroy economies and lives. So once they fix that, then I can contemplate caring about their economic system, you know. But they don't. And Libya was one of the places that did, and look what happened. Germany was on the places that did. Do you write by other people, and look what happened. Every time an example that's positive crops up. This banking cult calls upon America's military might to go destroy it. And now Libya is a shithole, and I do mention that and there should we just watch it or should we just move on? I gotta find out here something There's not what I was looking for. Yeah, you know, I don't really get a I don't really watch too much of what he does. Honestly, I'm not really on the I mean, I'm glad that he doesn't fully adopt the whole Trump thing, not even at all anymore. But I think some of the other ideas are everybody can have their own opinion and we still be friends, you know what I mean. And I really like Mike and I appreciate them and respect him and all that stuff. So I know, I mean, that's somebody I can actually text message. I think that's pretty cool, you know that he's available like that. And he did give doctor glennon a platform that you know, I set up to try to set up an interview for him, and that came out really nice. So this came out today. It's called Masters of the Temple, The Tragedy of Jack Parsons, and it's long. I watched. I listened to it mostly didn't really watch it because I was working today getting the orders done. And wow, so Connor, I think, I don't even the name. There's somebody else out there that's waiting for a book. And it was the large version of the paperback from Amazon that's color, and I ordered some more and they said it wasn't going to come in it coming until August tenth or the fifteenth. It showed up today, so I can get that out to you. I don't know if you're listening or not if you will, but good news on that. So I got a couple actually, if anybody wants the book, I have a couple like three left of the Barnes and Noble six by nine and then the eight by elevens that are color still paperback I have, so those are available on the website. And where are we looking? Gotta forget where it was. So this was the behind bars thing, and maybe maybe we'll play that again. But for people who are already here, I don't want to bother them doing that. So let's just put watch a little bit of this and I'm going to read these things to you too at the same time, well home, to make sure that you can actually see it again. Yeah, it looks good. Okay. It is important for the magus to be acquainted with the secrets of science, but he may know them by intuition and without formal learning. And I remember this is about Jack Parsons, the guy who Aerojet was the name of the company before became Jet Propultional Laboratories. But he was not even a Caltech student, but he started hanging out there trying to get support and funding and equipment because he was very interested in chemistry and then into rocketry. Right. So here's the thing. When there's a portion of this that's deep into the video, talking about the progress that they were making, they were working in the war effort against those dash Dar Nazis. Come on. Now a theme that I don't really care too much to no, no, no, I'm get excited about that. Oh anyway, uh, when he when he comes up with a solid fuel that has to do with roofing tar and some other potassium blah blah blah or whatever it was that was able to slow burn and we was able to actually do what they needed to do in order to shorten the runway through through jet propulsion to speed up the plane so it could take off. And this was the whole way this whole thing started. They were fascinating these types of tanks onto planes and then when the plane reached its you know, he was able to ascend and uh and level out, they would just drop those tanks, kind of like when you see a space shuttle. Now they have the rockets on the side and then they drop off. Who knows. Yeah, I'm not gonna speculate and get into all the things I think are completely you know, fabricated about space travel and all that stuff, or even leave it in our atmosphere. But you get the point. You've seen you've been to Cape Carinavil, or you've seen it on TV. You know what I'm talking about, or you've had the displeasure of living too close to a SpaceX like I do and have to watch that every once in a while. But here is what this guy says, and this is elifis Levi, a major massive occultist that again the name is telling as to what type of tribe he's from. But it makes me wonder because they're like, how did he come up with this idea? And I'm thinking because it was part of the invocation. Is that intuition that they speak of isn't so much intuition, it's the whispering in the year. This is the give and take, I think, you know, just like with all these innovations that have been coming so rapidly. Either it's a rediscovery because we've been to a certain level of civilization many times over and it's cyclical and something destroys everything or natural or unnatural, regardless of what it is. There's a reset and then we get to another stage again. So maybe some of that stuff is just rediscovered, like literally artifact wise. And then maybe some of this is the whole reason why this desire for magic and this devotion to black magic and doing all these things is because whatever this entity or force is is feeding them information to control and dominate, and so these types of innovations come by quote unquote intuition, but it's not the intuition that you would have from a higher benevolent creator, but something quite the opposite, some kind of demonic presence. So I think this is alluding to that, and I think this is why they pointed this out in the very beginning of this episode of the show. I mean, this is a documentary and that's from the Doctrine and Ritual of Transcendental Magic eighteen fifty six.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: These photographs taken in June of nineteen fifty two show Californian police officers serving the wreckage of a home explosion. The mystery blast, as the newspapers called it, was so violent that its shockwaves shattered the windows of nearby houses. The origin of the explosion was traced to the home's laundry room, where an investigation uncovered chemicals that were so unstable that summer.
Speaker 1: So obviously that wouldn't be those chemicals that are so unstable that the guy's got a smirk on his face, he's not wearing gloves, and he's holding on to the jar. Obviously, this isn't what they're referring to. But this is what I always like to point out when they show you a picture of something so that you can more easily visualize. It's for the those people who can't just you know, do that on their own. But you got and then sometimes too much stock is put into that the photo somehow line up with what they're discussing, and it's not. I mean, this is just who knows what the hell this is or what portion of the house that they're looking at, You know what I mean? If it was volatile, this dude wouldn't be standing there without any kind of protective gear on touching.
Speaker 3: It had to be shielded from the camera flash before a photo could be taken.
Speaker 1: Did you hear that it was so volatile that some of the stuff had to be shielded from the photo flash before it could be taken because it would ignite. That's how volatile some of the chemicals were that they found.
Speaker 3: But the exact point of detonation was found to be an old coffee can containing a powder called fulminate of mercury, a substance of such volatility that it needed only drop a few feet to the ground before igniting, which in turn ignited the many chemicals around it. The explosion would claim the life of one person, thirty seven year old Jack Whiteside Parsons, who is believed to have been the one who dropped the coffee can.
Speaker 4: Who is Jack Parsons. Parsons was one of the rocketeers attached to Caltech in the nineteen thirties and forties. He was a brilliant chemist.
Speaker 3: Jack was known in the rocket science community as an explosive specialist. He was described as possessing a self taught knowledge of combustible chemicals learn through bold and dangerous experimentation.
Speaker 4: He basically was the fuels person that worked with a team of mostly graduate students at that point.
Speaker 3: Throughout his career, Jack reconstructed a car bomb for prosecutors and an attempted murder trial based on nothing but blown fragments of the original.
Speaker 1: So I want to point this out too. There were people who were saying, Oh, this whole rocket treet thing. I like, there's there's a point where you have to realize that your skepticism is kind of ridiculous. Yeah. I understand that space is and that probably is all lies, and obviously the moon landing and all this other caraf right, but they look at pictures like this, not understanding that he's showing a reconstructed bomb, and they say, how could something like that be a rocket? And like this, because you're not talking about the same thing, though, buddy. You know there's one where he's kind of got his hand on something on it right here, and he's pulling out the wire and he's looking at it, and you're like, there's no way he went from that to the I'm like, you don't get it. It's just it's just silly the way they yah.
Speaker 3: And with a little more than a high school degree, Jack solved problems in chemistry that led to some of the most important developments in jet propulsion.
Speaker 5: How can you have a guy who knows the dangers of the materials with which he works drop it.
Speaker 3: But as tragic as the irony of his death was, the case was closed only days after the accident, with Jack named both victim and culprit.
Speaker 1: I don't particularly buy that. I mean, it's his life was kind of in shambles at the time. Maybe he was being careless, but I don't think that that's all that he was recruited by, and the reason why he didn't work for Israel and their propulsion, you know, efforts to build their you know what defense, Right, he started showing them papers of things that he was working on that were classified, and a clerk of his own whom he was either I don't know, copying pages of it for them or whatever, notified the FBI and had that whole deal with him working for Israel shut down. That could have potentially pissed off Israel and whomever else in our government to do what happened to him? Who knows? Who knows what the real reason is. Could it have been another ocultists I don't know, could have been freaking out Ron Herbert or one of his lugs, who knows.
Speaker 3: But as Pasadying and police were sifting through the wreckage, they found something that forever changed how Jack Parsons would be remembered. Inside his home, unharmed by the explosion, was a handcrafted wooden box. The symbols attached to the outside were unrecognizable to all but a select few, and the interwoven text was written in a century's old language said to be ancient celestial speech. Inside the box were years worth of Jack's personal writings, with each page containing a clue as to who Jack really was and who he believed himself to be the private life of one of America's first rocket scientists is something few understand today, but even fewer understood at the time of his death. But insides are found.
Speaker 1: He could have been a movie star these days, right, Good look at dude. What they don't talk about in this video that I listened to and watched the whole day, the whole thing through. They never once mentioned that part of his rights and rituals that he was conducting and his dilemmaic practices involved sex with his mother and his dog. He really loved that dog.
Speaker 3: And exploring the beliefs and practices he dedicated himself to, in examining the private correspondence of his inner circle who formed this secret society in which he belonged, and in Jack's own writing as he documented his ascent through their spiritual system. This is the story of Jack Parsons, or as he was called by some freighter Bealerion.
Speaker 1: You know, hm and ritualistic self harm. Okay.
Speaker 3: In the days that follow Jack's accident, word of his death began to trickle through a French religious community that American media referred to as the Purple Cult.
Speaker 1: Now I find that very very interesting. I did not know that they were ever known by that name. But if you think of Medea, if you think of L from the Eda, the purple that Amine Hillman is obsessed with Medea was a composite or was a reference to L so that we call it adders venom or snake venom type of drug was a part of the cult of the serpent wolf cult going all the way back five thousand years. That's what they were messing around with. So this stuff was around for quite a long time. And that that purple, I don't think we're just talking about Phoenician or some sort of a royalty color, color of royalty. I think the purple is is describing or is a reference to Pharmakiah and black magic, going back to as far back as people can go before things get littery.
Speaker 3: It's name usually accompany descriptions of coffin shape altars and rituals performed by costumed citizens of Los Angeles, California, but the community itself preferred the name Thelamites, meaning adherence to the religion of the Lima, a word derived from the classical Greek for divine will. It was a belief system that had only been around for approximately forty years, with its membership numbered in the dozens. It includes traditions such as specific prayers before mules, funeral customs, holidays celebrated to commemorate important dates, and a central Holy Book to which all believers adhere and.
Speaker 1: Don't forget about cakes of light with mentional blood, yeah ya, and fecal matter.
Speaker 3: While Los Angeles had been its nucleus for much of the nineteen thirties, forties, and fifties, its believers were spread across the world, operating alone or in small groups, and communicating with one another by mail. Among the first to break the news of Jack's death was a Thelamite named Jane Wolfe, an actress living in Los Angeles who'd appeared in over ninety films throughout Hollywood silent era. Jack was killed yesterday while experimenting with chemicals. Jane wrote, I will keep you informed if there is any further news. The letter's recipient was for.
Speaker 1: The news, like yeah, he's still dead, like no change in his condition. For the news was.
Speaker 3: Carl Germer, a Holocaust survivor living in New York who'd been a Thlamite for nearly thirty years. I am deeply sorry, was his response. I had pinned great hopes on Jack, but I must confess I remained skeptical about his attainment of his having crossed the abyss. Jack's tenure as Athelamite is best described as complicated, with his approach to Thelemic practices, leaving many of his peers puzzled. But from Jack's perspective, he had become the religions. His new prophet chosen to bring mankind under the law of Thelema. In his personal writings, Jack described his childhood as isolated. He grew up in the suburbs of Pasadena, California, estranged from his military father, and when writing of his relationship.
Speaker 1: I think that's important too that a lot of these people that are influential, highly influential, whether it's the sixties era music or so on, they all have some sort of connection to military or military intelligence.
Speaker 3: His mother, he repeatedly used the phrase Oedipus complex.
Speaker 1: So he straight up said that he wanted to bring his mom since he was young. What does that mean? Exactly what that means?
Speaker 3: But Jack found comfort in what was at the time little more than a backyard hobby, the act of setting off projectiles with gunpowder and watching them slice through the sky. Would you mind introducing yourself.
Speaker 4: Sure, I'm Roger Launius. I'm a historian. I spent a career working in federal history programs, part of that time for the Air Force, a fair amount of it for NASA as the chief historian in then the Smithsonian Institution's National Air and Space Museum.
Speaker 3: Can you describe the state of the field of rocket science prior to the nineteen forties.
Speaker 4: Well, sure, rocketry is being pursued literally around the world. There is a lot of people who are engaged in experimentation. Some of that experimentation is very simply amateur rocketeers who were out sort of building rockets on evenings and weekends and then eagle out and launch them. Those are not necessarily very long arge they don't necessarily fly very high. But this was a worldwide phenomenon.
Speaker 3: Jack's passion for amateur rocketry would only deepen into early adulthood, and in nineteen thirty five, he and childhood friend Ed Foreman found themselves searching for fellow enthusiasts in their hometown at the California Institute of Technology. Neither Parsons nor Foreman were enrolled at Caltech, but their exuberance and hands on experience earned them an introduction to a PhD candidate named Frank Molina, who was researching rocket propulsion for his graduate thesis. Frank Molina would later write his impression of the meeting. Parsons was a self trained chemist too, although he lacked the discipline of a formal higher education, had an uninhibited and fruitful imagination.
Speaker 1: That's the picture I'm talking about. Viz reconstructed the bomb off out of fragments somebody had blown up a police chief or something like that.
Speaker 3: He loved poetry and the exotic aspects of life form and a skilled mechanic. Had been working with Parsons for some time on powder rockets. They wished to build a liquid propellant rocket motor, but found that they lacked the adequate technical and financial resources. They hoped to find help at cal Tech. They were sent to me, and then this story began. What were their goals as a group, You.
Speaker 4: Know, mostly they wanted to explore space, and that's true for literally around the world folks who were engaged in this. A lot of them had been brought up reading Jules Verne and H. G. Wells and these other science fiction writers seeing movies that depicted this sort of thing, and they were excited by that.
Speaker 3: Frank Molina's university.
Speaker 1: Dude that looks like a acidic tube pops out of that canister, just saying that's funny. Oh my god.
Speaker 3: City Connections granted them after hours access to Caltech's Guggenheim Aeronautical Laboratory, and they got to work right away. One of their early objectives was to break the rocket altitude record, which stood at eight thousand feet set by their American contemporary, Robert Goddard. Jack had ideas he was eager to try, such as a concept p and Foreman called the machine gun rocket, named after its approach of firing a quick series of miniature gunpowder explosions, which would propel the projectile skyward, one small burst.
Speaker 1: At a time.
Speaker 3: They'd bragged the newspapers that the machine gun rocket would nearly double Goddard's record, but they had underestimated the engineering required to automatically reload the spent cartridges while the rocket was in flight.
Speaker 4: The reality is that in the latter nineteen thirties, when Molina and his colleagues were engaged in this activity. There wasn't a lot of knowledge that existed in the United States.
Speaker 2: No one knew how to build a rocket for boxes.
Speaker 1: As Chris go on, it.
Speaker 5: Either liquid or solid.
Speaker 3: Rudy. That was.
Speaker 5: Very satisfactory.
Speaker 6: So it meant that actually the people, those of us here were really calling upon our own resources.
Speaker 3: When the Trio tried to compare notes with Robert Goddard, who was testing rocket engines in Roswell, New Mexico, they found him secretive and unwilling to disclose the results of his private trials. But as their experiments at Calti continued, they attracted more graduate students to join them, slowly expanding the group's range of skills. How did the members of the crew divide up duties in order to make the most of their individual talents.
Speaker 4: It was pretty informal. They worked under the auspices, mostly of Frank Molina, who had a lot of capabilities and was a truly good leader. Each of them had various areas that they focused on, propulsion, aerodynamics, electronics, control systems, and so forth. And they did all this sort of on an ad hoc basis. And they're building rockets and not very large, and they're building these things. Informally, it was all voluntary. They just did it because they were interested.
Speaker 3: In Jack was the group's chemist. Although he lacked the higher education of many of his colleagues, he brought practical experience from working in a local explosive powder company, combined with the knowledge from his own amateur experiments, and with the help of Caltex facilities, Jack generated detailed reference charts of potential fuel sources. Cataloging has searched for the most effective combination of ingredient.
Speaker 1: Hexane is listed as one of the potential ingredients for propulsion system Hexaane is also what they treat seed oils with, and it's highly carcinogenic.
Speaker 3: Ingredients. Putting these mixtures to the test often resulted in spontaneous explosions and outbreaks of fire, But equally dane were the noxious fumes that the burning fuel would produce. In one botched experiment, the crew attached a small rocket motor to a pendulum in order to measure the force of its thrust, but this resulted in what Frank Molina described as a big cloud of this corrosive nitrogen tetroxide, which permeated the entire building and rusted all the metallic services it encountered. How dangerous was their work?
Speaker 4: Well, they had a nickname for themselves. They referred to themselves as a suicide squad.
Speaker 3: The suicide Squad was the beginning of a historical odyssey for Jack Parsons. It was also the start of an intensely personal journey, which Headlines would later call Jack's double life.
Speaker 1: Let me just pause us here for a second and get I gotta ask a question here, No, Brad, I don't. Yeah, the Smithsonian is definitely bearing more artifacts than they ever dig up. That's for sure, controlling historical evidence that challenges any narrative that the you know who cult is involved with. Sayeh, I call it, yes, it was yeah Gadafi's speech. So this is two hours long. Someone report back if they want to continue this, or I can just go onto something else. But I I am my next. Why isn't that showing? M oh it is, it's just not showing the actual number. I fear a cow is not available for that one. Interesting. I'll play a little bit more of this and then I'll back again, and let's see do I have a visual on that one? Let's see, Oh, yeah, that one is of course, let's do this. I'll play a little bit more of this. Okay, that was Joe. Okay, cool. So it is kind of incorporating everything into the one one, so I don't have to really go back and forth through it. So it is showing so yeah, cool, all right, good, I don't I don't have to dance back and forth. Everybody's chat is in the same life chat thing. No, it's all good, man. I know I should have tried to start earlier. Where's My daughter came home and I, you know, I had to make sure that she was all set up and good, and she went for like this homeschool type of nature thing that she was with friends with and Rebecca was away, so I had to take care of that. And I wanted to obviously make sure that she was greeted at the door that's good stuff, and set her up with whatever she wanted to entertain herself. And then I came back in here and then I found out that there was no audio at least you were hearing the video, and I don't want to play that one again. But like I said, it's called behind bars ba r R S as in bill bar. Oh maybe just yeah, you know, fuck it. Let's just keep going with this one for now. I mean, this is really interesting. There's things along the way. Like for the most part, it's me just sitting watching it with you. There are times where I'll say, hey, there's something interesting about this that should be explored more. But listen, letk just read what this says. Here. It says then it bothers me so much. It says spears Vinslila's clash parallel, I says Hi Nazi and fascist officials, as if either of those two things are bad, said to the dictator. The two said ad dictator. Hi Nazi fascist officials said, the two dictators who will make speeches in Venice Square at neither blah blah blah. I have abandoned all thought of a military alliance, at least for the present, because they are convinced they can obtain their desires without resorting to war. They fascism was against Bolshevism, all right. National socialism was against Bolshevism communism. In any other world where things aren't framed in the inverted it would be good values and trades to have is to be anti communism, anti Bolshevik murder. But hey, when they are the winners. Then all the heroes become demons and everybody sees them as such. Say see Premire Benito Mussolini. And if you're adaf Hitler reported early today to have agreed on a trade whereby il duce, we'll let Hitler pursue his ambitions and Czechoslovakia in exchange for prior economic con concessions in Spain. Yeah, it was a suspended Los Angeles police earl. Yeah, who cares about that? Threat was made over telephone? Yeah, so yeah, and here he is.
Speaker 3: In nineteen thirty eight, Jack became a local celebrity after a team of prosecutors visited cal Tech in search of an explosive specialist to testify in a car bombing trial. Following an inspection of the crime scene, twenty three year old Jack rebuilt the bomb, explained to the courtroom how the device operated, and re enacted the explosion. His testimony helped put three culprits in prison and introduced Jack to the public as an explosives expert. As his early career began to gain momentum, he found companionship with a woman named Helen Northrop, a private and rarely photographed person who was described by those who knew or as good natured and intelligent. The two met at a Baptist church dance, and within a year they were married. Despite the environment of their introduction, neither Jack nor Helen described themselves as particularly religious.
Speaker 7: When we first met to Pasady and lived there, we joined and I was baptized into the Baptist Church. But it didn't mean anything joy.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, I guess some of the doors I didn't open that could have that I could have.
Speaker 3: Jack's personal writing states that he developed a resistance to Christianity at a young age due to his contempt for the crowd and unfortunate experiences with other children. But in his early adulthood, Jack discovered a curious book of religious essays on a friend's bookshelf. Its title was congsom pas and it served as one of the earliest texts in developing the religion of Filima.
Speaker 1: The Rosicrucian Mound of whatever those initiation.
Speaker 3: Although its message was shrouded and allegory, the owner of the book considered it little more than an oddity, but would describe Jack's impression of it as real water to a thirsty man. Jack soon became captivated by its author, an enigmatic English occultist named Alistair Crowley.
Speaker 1: And I believe in the serpent and the Lion midy serpent right there. Again, These aren't just oh yeah, you know people bring up No, there's there's a there's a real stopping point there to be like, okay, so is all this connected? Are they tapping into something? Do the secret societies maintain and keep an unbroken chain of knowledge that goes back as far as the EDA does? And are they still conducting their private war there there? Obviously they're adamant about destroying European people. Who do they represent the same people that they encountered in Mesopotamia, the Goths, the Germanic people, Gothics, you know, Gothic and if you want to call them Norsemen. These are all what they then referred to as Indo European because they can't say that a word, which is basically the nobility class of the Goths. And this is that war, and this cult represents the the evil side of that. That's the that's the freaking same Saturn or if you want to call it the Serpent Wolf cult, the Saturn Moon cult. They are Moony's for sure. I mean they are. They're talking about in their passages that they will live on the moon in their afterlife and things like that. There's all kinds of strangeness that they say, but it all makes sense when you understand where it's coming from and the fact that it has survived. It just takes on different names in different forms. But the core, you know, elements of it are always the same, Practices are always the same. The darkness of it is always the same. To me, that means that something's feeding it. So whatever they're whatever they're tapping into is a very real thing, not a good thing. So does that imply that the opposite is also true and real? Well, I believe in a benovolent greater even if I don't buy anything else that's said about it, you know, if I don't have to except the indoctrination of any religion in order to firmly, no, not just believe that there is a benevolent force, a creator. I think existence and of itself and the ability to love and feel compassionate for others is evidence enough for.
Speaker 6: That history of mystery in his name back one Jack learned that Aleister Crowley had a small group of followers only ten miles from Pasadena, who operated a church out of the attic of a house in East Hollywood.
Speaker 3: Every Sunday, its members would conduct a public performance of a ritual that Crowley had written to encapsulate his philosophies, called the Gnostic Mass. At the time, this attic was the only place.
Speaker 1: In that cobra. I know it's Egyptian in nature, but what part of the timeline of Egyptian culture are we looking at? And is it after the infiltration or the corruption and the turn to dark practices that occurred in Egypt that caused it to fall that we have these serpents, as in the Serpent cult being exemplified. And you know, I think all of this has meaning. I don't think it's just get up and gowns. I think all of it has meaning. And then I think it all points back as evidence to the real truth that is depicted. I mean, why would they cover all those reliefs from consumer to Persia, to Egypt to the Indus Valley, all the places that are people went that this cult later would corrupt. Why would that all be I mean it too, it's too much evidence to say that that story that Elie Widdell was able to decipher. Isn't correct. I think it's I think it's obvious that it's one hundred percent on the mark. There's probably more to say about it, more to discover about it. But I think what Eli Widdell did show us is all on point.
Speaker 3: In the world where the Gnostic Mass was performed, and only a few photographs of these performances still exist. But over the past century modern thlemic churches have appeared across the country, and many of them have uploaded their own performances using the same style of costume, temple furnishings and script used in the original.
Speaker 8: I believe in one secret and ineffable Lord, and in one Star.
Speaker 1: In the benevolent creators aren't in the shadows, they don't need to keep secrets.
Speaker 8: And company of stars up whose fire we are created and to which we shall return. And in one Father of life, mystery of mystery, in his name.
Speaker 3: Chaos as incoming visitors, Jack and Helen would have likely been handed a copy of the script in order to play the part of the audience.
Speaker 2: And I believe in.
Speaker 8: One Earth, the Mother of us all.
Speaker 1: And in one womb wherein all men.
Speaker 6: Are begotten and wherein they shall rest.
Speaker 1: Mystery of mystery, and that makes it a matriarchicult to talk about a womb from which they are born, in which they will rest. L Heidi the person who was the inspiration for Lilith Medea Colley hecatea Tiamat Tiamat who, by the way, if it's either red wrong or if it's turned into it mythologized, has a form of a serpent as well, and that's Babylonian. But this happened prior to that, so Elle was the influence for all of those things. Even if Elle was forgotten, a form of her wasn't you know, So all of the characteristics, attributes, and traits carried on even if the original was lost to I mean, these people don't understand that, these people that are conducting these masses and are believing this thing, they don't. I'm sure they don't understand the history that's been lost that Padella dug up literally, but it doesn't matter because that same energy and the message, the frequency, it's just still resonating. They find it very interesting.
Speaker 2: Her name Babylon.
Speaker 3: The performance last around forty minutes and it opens with many Masonic gestures and ceremonial accouterments whose meaning would be mysterious to first time viewers like Jack and Helen. But as the mass continues, it becomes sexually suggestive, and at the midway point, the priestess removes her costume entirely. At the close of the performance, audience members are invited to partake in communion, but rather than a sip of wine from a communal cup, attendees or asked to each drink an entire goblet themselves. The ingredients of the wafer of bread include blood, which could be from various sources.
Speaker 1: That's the cakes of light dis mentioned blood they call it the moon blood or whatever, and fecal matter.
Speaker 3: According to Alister Crowley's writing, the best blood is of the moon monthly, then the fresh blood of a child or dropping from the host of.
Speaker 1: Heaven, so mentionual blood is the preferred then blood of a child. And they want an apologists want to say that when Crowley claimed that for one hundred and twenty five, for one hundred and twenty five days or in a year, every other day type of thing sacrificed a boy child, that they're saying that that had something to do with masturbation. And that it's all bullshit. It's all bullshit.
Speaker 3: Heaven, then of enemies, then of the priest or the worshipers, last of some beast. No matter what, the blood is burned to ash and mixed into the ingredients. A vegetarian substitute is often provided.
Speaker 4: We asked that all present or take of a wafer of bread.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious, because there's you anything more evil than the blood ceremony would be to be a fucking vegan.
Speaker 7: Ass of either wine or grape juice. If you are not prepared to consume the Eucharist today, we thank you for coming and respectfully ask you to lean at this time.
Speaker 3: After consuming the Eucharist, each attendee is asked to stand in front of the congregation and declare, there is no part of me that is not of the Gods. After the performance, the parsons were introduced to the members of the church. Among them was film actress Jane Wolfe, dance instructor and priestess Regina Call, and gas company clerk Wilfrid Smith, who served as the group's priest. The church had existed in Los Angeles for about four years, and its primary function was to operate as the American lodge of an international Masonic organization called the Ordo Templi orientis commonly abbreviated as the OTO.
Speaker 4: Would you mind introducing yourself.
Speaker 5: I'm David Choemaker. I am a clinical psychologist in private practice.
Speaker 1: Does that name sound like I remember? This is all based on learning Kabala.
Speaker 5: It's in North Carolina. I've also been involved in the LIMA and multiple organizations within that in the teaching and studying capacity for just about thirty years now.
Speaker 3: David Shoemaker is one of the principal voices of modern Thalma.
Speaker 1: To you catch you, He's a psychiatrist, another evil practice of freaking pharm, mackey and bullshit.
Speaker 3: He holds a leadership position across the OTO temples throughout the United States as.
Speaker 1: Well as here's a good time to reference this. Let me show you something. Let me show you something because I know back when they see if he took it them all down. Let's see if I can find it. Maybe it's in the shop. Where's the oh, I don't see the wand anymore? The anal emma, the analemma, stupid wand that's supposed to uh this h it's not just it's not structured water. It's it's some other word. Whether they say, and this is this uh, this wand this crystal wand with this water in it is supposed to energize your water. Doesn't filter it, it doesn't it doesn't purify it. But it's supposed to be like the best water you can have. And all you have to do is pay one hundred and eighty five dollars for a stupid fucking stick of water. And it's all very occultic. And when he was selling these things, his website was full of symbols, symbols and like ruine like symbols and all kinds of symbols. And I don't see it anymore. Let's see if I can find out a different. Uh, there is so here it is wants the Anlema wand is portable tool that transforms rego water into supercharged, full spectrum coherent state. That's what they're saying. There's a coherent water, whatever the fuck that means, unlocking enormous health benefits. And this is what it looks like. And it's one hundred and ninety nine dollars. It's gone up in the luxury one with a little freaking box for it. Well, that one's two hundred and forty nine hours and then they all now they have one for your garden. Oh nice, you can put on your spout if this isn't fucking pure bullshit. I he did a whole thing on this before. I made a whole video on this. I think I showed his site there. But I'm not seeing him being affiliated with this anymore. And I'll see I don't see Andrew Coffin here anymore. But he was selling it. There was a whole video on it. I put it all in an old video. Yeah, he's gone a different direction. Oh let's see chileing ja. No, I'm not seeing it. I mean he said a lot of wonderful things. In the very beginning. He brought up the coach postularly, he brought up the rivers. He actually had a video called The Rooster and the River of Rats, and that was discussing how the scientific method was not being utilized to you know, substantiate the claims of COVID nineteen. Yeah, that was all very good. I reposted that video. But then he went on some wild, stupid shit. And he's a psychiatrist as well, guaranteed he's an ocultistops what I just do? There we go.
Speaker 3: It's training for many of the systems, rituals, and practices.
Speaker 5: OTO is basically growing out of a structure that is loosely based on Freemasonry, and so the instructional method of OTO is primarily through its ritual initiations and study and pray.
Speaker 1: Get the sleeve of the leg of his pants pulled showing one breast. This is all straight out of the Freemasonic initiation.
Speaker 5: Ecisode of the principles that are inculcated through those.
Speaker 3: The meaning behind the OTO's ritual performances are hidden in symbolism, making them inaccessible to outsiders, but the order's manifesto offers this as its overall purpose. The aims of the OTO can only be understood fully by its highest initiates. But it may be said openly.
Speaker 1: That it these people don't They don't possess something spiritual, magical, or even in the right direction. It's taking you off the path into something much darker.
Speaker 3: Teaches hermetic science or occult knowledge, the pure and holy magic of light, the secrets of mystic attainment, Yoga of all forms, and all other branches of the secret wisdom of the ancients end quote, while the origins of the order can be traced back to the European Freemasons of the late eighteen hundreds. After Alistair Crowley took leadership in the early twentieth century, the Oto began to form its own own identity as the first and only Masonic body to place the religion of Thalma at the center of its belief system.
Speaker 5: It's also a socially oriented order, so there's explicit aims of social change, introducing the Lima into the world more broadly, into the culture, attempting to infuse the Limic values, Limic principles in the culture itself, politics and social organisations.
Speaker 1: Right infiltration and terraforming, so that you're more like this, what do you think they're doing to your children's and the perversions that they are bringing about.
Speaker 5: Patients and so on.
Speaker 3: At the time of Jack and Helen's introduction, the religion of the Lima had yet to permeate American culture. What little was known by the general public was found in international tabloids portraying a group of occultists who are guided by a single ominous declaration, do.
Speaker 6: Without wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Speaker 8: Love is the Law Love under Will.
Speaker 3: Those who attended the church were invited to take home copies of Alestair Crowley's writing in order to study the law of the Lima for themselves. The experience left a mixed first impression on the Parsons. In his autobiographical writing, Jack would describe alternating feelings of repulsion and attraction, which he ascribed to quote a subconscious resistance against the ordeals ahead.
Speaker 1: All right, so you know the name of it. This goes on for much much longer than I played it for. So it is called Master of the Temple, the Tragedy of Jack Parsons. It's very interesting. You got a taste of it there, and that's that. I think today we will go into the interview. This is not the right page. I'm just looking at something right now. Oh wait, don't get to look at that. Okay, maybe on this page. All right, we're slid out. We're into it again. I pretty much have done an hour and thirty because of the thirty minutes that was lost. Let's throw on to Mike Adams one. I'll act to play it right from his his rubble. You can tell me what you think. I highly encourage you if you guys are friends of the show to leave a comment on this video of his Okay, I don't know why. I just sounds like the right thing to do.
Speaker 2: Welcome to today's interview here on bridetion dot com. I'm Mike Adams, the health ranger and the founder of Brighton, and we've got a very special guest today, returning guest that we've interviewed several times, and he's uh. I just want to say up front, he's he's on the road. He's not in his normal studios, so the video setting isn't as great as it normally is, but that doesn't matter what His mind is just as sharp as ever. And the topic for today is a really important topic for our time because here in the United States, our government is infested with a mind virus, and the mind virus tells them. You see this with people like Senator Ted Cruz, or with many of Trump's people or Trumpet.
Speaker 1: Let me just say I had I have no idea most of the time what we're going to talk about. This was no exception, so I am not able to you know, if there's something I don't quite know enough about, I don't have the opportunity to you know, have some advanced knowledge so that I can go look for it. Like there are certain topics that are brought up that that could be brought up that, you know, before I could form an opinion or wonder if it's even worth the effort to form an opinion and whether it's and if it's not just another distraction. I don't have that opportunity to know in advance. So I think that should be at least stated before we go any further.
Speaker 2: So the mind virus says that you must be obedient to Israel because Israel, a different version of Israel was mentioned in the Bible. Like Senator Ted Cruz says, well, I was taught by you know, in Bible school that we have to love Israel so that God loves us. And but was the Bible writing.
Speaker 1: About selfly convenient at least the way they've it reinterpreted it. But even if they didn't reinterpret it again, why are we over complicating the concept of a benevolent creator and no need for a middle man and no hoops to jump? If you're saying true to what you know is write and good, any other additional you know demands on you should be met with skepticism as being potentially Oh, I don't know the desires of man, you know, manipulating you jeby church? Does this not just the way.
Speaker 2: Vease netan Yahoo of twenty twenty five and the mass slaughter and genocide of Palestinian women and children and civilians, I doubt it. Here to help us answer some of these issues and bring clarity is Daniel Christos and his website is called semper fry llc dot com. Will show you that here, Yes, semper fry fry llc dot com. And Daniel joins us from the road. That's why his video is not the normal studio video. But welcome Daniel to the show today. Thanks for joining us.
Speaker 7: Thank you Mike.
Speaker 1: I'm wondering if he's training somebody and editing the flashing. It's like, you know, in the cutaways from the person who's usually the person who's talking, you have the camera, so a lot of times it'll be Mike sitting there like this, and then I'm talking and then vice versa. And that's usually not how these videos if it's that go, So it makes me wonder if he's like interning somebody or if there's somebody being trained. No, I think maybe we should all just start doing cat videos, get huge on TikTok, and just forget the rest of the stuff.
Speaker 2: What do you think cat videos? What like I has cheeseburger, funny cat videos, things like that. It is a difficult time to be in the content space and to actually bring universal principles to the equation the intro that I just mentioned. What's your reaction to that?
Speaker 1: Well, I think what we're I mean, shoot, what makes me stay up at night thinking about the future of my daughter is you know, this whole thing, this concept of AI and talenteer which brings us software delivers the software that AI needs in order for it to make sense and organize the metadata, so one doesn't do much without the other.
Speaker 7: They're kind of like this.
Speaker 1: So of course it's I'm sure it's military intelligence more than it was you know, a corporation that just got a government contract. I'm pretty sure it was built to do that very thing.
Speaker 7: But I mean, we're up against a lot.
Speaker 1: We're up against the cult of society where media and education are going to have more of a impact because people are submersed in that reality, which is a false reality, and what little bits that we chip away I mean, we're not really talking about an awakening or conversion of thought. I think people have to already be curious or fed up a little, but not have maybe all of the pieces or a place to start. And I think the only thing that we can really provide is confirmation for them that things aren't right by having them hear something that makes sense and resonates with them. But as far as like converting or awakening somebody, I don't know if that's actually a real thing. I think I think what we do is we stir up those people who are already curious and understand that something's not right.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's a really good point. And one of the ways that I think we do this is we can we can easily point out now some of the contradictions or the hypocrisy. So let me just give an obvious example. So we have the Christian right in America, mostly Trump supporters. Many of the Christians are also strong supporters of Israel, especially those age let's say fifty five and older. And they say they're pro life, so they support protecting unborn babies, but right now they are supporting two things that are anti life. Supporting Israeli genocide in Gaza, and they're supporting Trump sweeping human sex trafficking and pedophilia mass raping of children under the rug. So that's just a glaring contradiction, right, If you support children, you can't support pedophiles and genocide obviously, but they do. How how do people hold those ideas or how should we think about this when we are not trapped in that cult.
Speaker 1: Well, first we should use your your software enoch Ai, to see if it can develop an image that looks like a bunny being held by its ears over a boiling pot of water with with with Epstein's face as the bunny, and it called it fatal distraction. Okay, because I think I think a lot of this. I mean, it's just it's symptoms to the bigger disease, and that bigger disease is they're not caring anymore.
Speaker 7: That the veil is.
Speaker 1: They're not trying to get to the point of Yeah, obviously, people are holding two conflicting beliefs and it has to do with what they've been taught because of who's who's telling them, you know, the people who are in control of the media. The idea that Muslims took down the world trade centers, all this shiit since the eighties with oh my god, it's the Libyans Is even in Back to the Future, right, that's who he was allegedly building the bomb for. It's it's propaganda that's been infused in US for decades that these people over the Middle East are bad and they're they're picking on the poor Israelis who are nothing but terrorists and mass murderers and child harmers. But that's not what they see. So when somebody, you know, official tells them that they're all terrorists, they don't think too much deeper about it. It's already been. It's all that's doing is it's triggering that same memory and that that that programming, that's that's that uh that agrees with that, So there's nothing, there's no controversy in their minds. So as long as it's just those people, you know, they're not real people. They're lesser than they're lesser than people, so their children blah blah blah. As long as they don't have to see it and have to be faced with the horror and the atrocities of what this actually means, they can ignore it and keep on who rying because of their damn Bibles that you know, this is all part of God's work and all those other bullshit while children are being mass murdered over a bunch of lies. To be covertly in control of America, they don't care if you know who really runs it, and those same banking wars that we you know, the same banking cartel or the cult of Saturn, and if you want to call it that that is represented in Judaism or the telmutic Judaism, whatever you want to call it, Frankism Sesionism, which I think is basically Frankism with a different names. That's all going to be present in everything that they do, and I don't think they care anymore whether or not they cover up that fact. I think they make it very obvious because I think they're kind of like sliding into home plate right now, and that once they get across it, it won't matter what we think, because it would be so much surveillance slash repercussions for speaking out against them, that it's not going to matter what we think because we'll shut up anyway if we know it's good for us.
Speaker 2: So you're saying, I think what you're saying is that the whole volunteer infrastructure is going to be used to control and censor speech to make sure that people don't criticize Israel.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, let's look at it. What there's what's going on right now, and this is just what we know is going on right now. Creates killed lists of quote unquote enemies or targets or threats. They threat assess polunteers doing this and sending them lists. If they get a list of fifty, Israel goes and kills all these people and then asks for more. So this is an arbitrary selection that polunteers just giving them more targets. All these targets that we've been hearing about recently, and when we get into the instagrams, we'll see a lot of this, and I'll try to remember to reference this back. They've been families' homes, they've been families targeted with bombings with you know, sniper fire, burning their tents when they don't have a home. All these things are being directed toward people who are unarmed and their families. They're not even I don't even think they're even attempting to consider them hamas anymore. They're just all bad terrorist Gosins. These again are families, and this is what Pollenteer is doing to them. What's Palenteer going to do when they're all done over there, and when they're already building a surveillance system for Trump which really isn't for him. But you know, these are the talking heads that introduced these ideas to us. What do you think it's going to go next? This is the cheka on steroids, and a very technocratic one. Absolutely, And I mean, but when we're talking about what they're doing to the Palestinians, it's not even so much that they support what they're doing. It's a matter of not questioning what they do. And I think that's a different perspective or perception or angle to look at it at vantage point to look at it, because that sounds more cultish than just, you know, trying to make a good excuse as to why blowing up older and murdering families is a good thing unarmed people.
Speaker 7: It's more like if a.
Speaker 1: Certain group of people do that, then you're not even supposed to question it or think about it. If somebody else did it, they would make a big uproar because they're always about stoking the fires of minority, everything and anything and everything to divide people and make infighting. But when it comes to them, you're supposed to just fall into a coma and not even consider that what they're doing is wrong. To me, that's a cultish behavior to have that type of blind blind spot, deliberate blind spot where you're intentionally not thinking about it, you know, so well, yeah.
Speaker 2: And you say it's cultish behavior. And I have to concur with that because you you see many of these especially older Christians who grew up on the Schofield Bible and like Ted Kruz, and they have this this unwavering loyalty or let's say, the excuse anything that Israel does because they were taught that they have to obey Israel.
Speaker 1: I think that's what a politician's job is, right, is to make an explanation that the public will buy, and if they don't buy it, just repeated enough times until that's all they hear from a different bunch of different angles, until that's the only thing that it resonates in their head anymore. So it's the it's the it's them making kind of selling the ideas that they're going to do anyway. And I have to actually bring up this point since we're kind of, you know, like the mockingbird media type of scenario there, and even if it's a flimsy explanation, it works. And I think that that lens Uh, I guess it kind of puts under the microscope the comprehension level of some people or their or their preoccupation. You know, they don't have time to think about this stuff because they're rushing around to plug all the whole in their leaky vessel, trying to maintain financial security for themselves and their families in a system that's kind of falling and failing on them going that direction. Once the Bank of England kind of transferred power or home of operations over to Federal Reserve over here, using the might and wealth of America, sucking and sapping dry all the true wealth for itself and utilizing our military that they built up to fight their wars. One has to ask themselves after a while, you know, if we were always out therefore before we're doing wars for Israel specifically directly, and you can't unapologetically we were always talking about fighting communism, the spread of communism. Well, we didn't do a very good job with that either every place that we went into seems like there was a stalemate or nothing of major importance except for a bunch of people died, So we couldn't fight communism. We funded the Bullsheit Bvik revolution through the Federal Reserve. And you know that was Jacob shiff doing the money, the money handling and sending twenty million dollars of a US gold over to them to help fund their their murder rampage. So why do we think and we were you know, FDR was called, was calling Stalin uncle Joe, this mass murdering psychopath himself. At what point and let's not forget that he was pushing Japan to strike cutting off. I think it was oil to them for their effort, like all kinds of shit he was and then, knowing full well and in full advance, basically had the the planes pushed together closer so that there could be more devastation when the attack did occur, because more would be destroyed. Yeah. Yeah, So there's a lot of things going on in this whole thing. And if you are in all of his price fixing, he was a communistic leader. All the expansion of government like forty times at size, with all these different agencies and programs, the Raw Deal not the New Deal.
Speaker 7: Do we think that we changed nature.
Speaker 1: Did the Americans overthrow this and bring us back to the constitutional republics sometime in history that we didn't hear about or is it still the same thing.
Speaker 7: Just worse now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's still the same thing, you know. Yeah, Okay, So then let's expand this beyond just the Middle East, because Trump has now given Putin.
Speaker 1: Apparently, I hope that was clear. My point is like when we're if we're going to start on a baseline and we're going to start saying, you know, the symptoms are that there's overwhelming support for a very evil thing that everybody should be will aware of because it's pretty obvious what's happening, and we have been fighting wards for them at their behest. Whenever they tell us that there's a threat or that's good threat that's going to threaten America two, or that you know, oh that was the Middle East, that you know some some some wacko Muslims that did this or did that. We we buy it because that's what the media tells us. But what is that more of a symptom of a system that's already been captured, you know, and it's it's already in the hands. There isn't a place in the system itself to fix the system, because it's all bad, the whole thing. It's not a constitutional republic that has been discarded a long time ago. You can't have all of these aspects of your civilization under their control and hope to have one guy or one group of people somehow exist in the capacity of doing good and bringing things back to order when there's there's a dependency issue on all those other parts which the evil still controls. And that evil, personified visually and right in front of your face, is what you see occurring in Israel. But that what you see there also controls us. So the other elements and the concerns and the let's debate about this, and let's what do you think about that? I don't really, it doesn't. It doesn't compete with me because I'm thinking to myself, what does any of that matter? Where basically in a panopticon prison of surveillance, all the speculation about what this is and what that is meaningless because what is that going to do until you solve that?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: Like the houses on fire, guys you know, let's not let's not worry about other stupid things until you figure out how figure out how to either escape that fire put it out.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 1: No, by the way, if you try to do that, you get shot. I mean, this is this is where we're at. We're at a real we at realization point, and we have to come to that realization that we are very much enslaved and that the most evil, wicked pedophiles in the world operate every aspect of our life and they create our perception of reality. So if we don't recognize that, we're still operating under a delusion of what's real, and so everything that we every detail, everything that we conceptualize in that illusion is meaningless because it's still part of the dream. You know, we're we're trying to trying to remember or trying to when I say, because the memory of a dream, and we're trying to articulate something that you know, it defies reason. Why would people be okay with child harm? And why would any of this? Why why are people so trusting of this system that has shown itself for what it is time it again and now without even trying to mask itself. Where where are we and why are people not all repulsed and in an uproar. That's the terrifying part because everything that's that I perceive happening next and that they've told us are going to is going to happen. But people don't understand what the ramifications of that is. There's no there's no resistance to it. There can't be. There can't be right now because of how much of every aspect of that system they control. You can't get justice because the justice system and a bunch of freaking you know, psychopaths as well, and they have something to protect, they have skin in the game, and so on and so forth. So where are we going to go with this? I don't think bricks is going to save anything. I don't think any type of trump A plan to stop this or shut down that is going to do anything. Because very know whose masters are. He wouldn't be where he is if he wasn't. Because this is not what people think it is. America isn't what they think it is. Israel is a mirror. It's a mirror, but people don't recognize their own reflection.
Speaker 2: Fifty day deadline, you know, Putin's like saying or what you know, what are you going to do? Sanction us another ten times on top of the twenty five thousand existing sanctions. You know who cares. But there seems to be this delusion among Western leaders. This is true in the UK, the US, France, Germany, et cetera. This delusion. I mean, they're still living in the nineteen eighties and nineteen nineties. They think that the US can just dominate everything, and even the interactions with Israel, they think that the US.
Speaker 1: But here's again this idea that America acts independently. So whatever it's going to do or thinks it's going to do, or whatever the leaders think they're going to do or whatever, or however they fail. None of this is a failure of that system. Because there's a plan demolition going on here. There's going to be a shifting of power, and it doesn't I don't know if we'll ever. They're never going to shoot straight with us and tell us anything. When they say from over to from covert to over control, well, some of people will recognize that, others will not. You know, the fact that they bring in all these people who have to be of the same quote unquote tribe should be telling to certain people who can recognize that as a pattern and how this usually is the beginning of the end for most civilizations societies. But people don't recognize.
Speaker 2: That US can just bomb you.
Speaker 1: And whether or not we are failing, or the dollar's failing, or if we're not going to be able to dominate anymore, well, it doesn't matter if we as this idea of our identity as quote unquote an American, which again that's the mistake right there, we are our government. Our government isn't a government, it's a collection of banking cult people, right, but it doesn't affect them, so there's no losing winning here. We're well, this is like a spectator watch, you know, watching something getting too involved in the TV show. There's nothing for us that we can do that will influence that, that will alter it, because it's already been, it's already done. And if we have what we see or perceive as oh, the America can't go bullying around, well that's okay, because whatever is going to win they control as well. Where do we come off with this like childish idea that they somehow have to preserve America. They've been sucking our wealth out, siphoning it out they've been using our military mighty to take down their enemies. Once those are gone, we're the only one that's left. And then we go. And if we see a weakening here, that's because that's that's intentional. And they don't care if some other country which they also control, can harm us, it doesn't affect that our power. We have to we have to operate under what who controls us? And how it is going? How does it affect them? Not whether or not America is this or America is it's not. It's not a thing. It's them. And then you have to ask yourself, how many other countries do they control? Do they control all their finances, do they control their militaries? Do they control the mineral rights? So from all those countries from which this banking cartel controls, what does it matter where the where the centralized power lies? What does it matter? Geographically? It's a fire sale one place, it's a building somewhere else, you know, build up of somewhere else. America had its time, and if we don't do something about it, what are we going to do? Well? People aren't even paying attention. So I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 2: Ron into submission Yeah.
Speaker 7: But is it our job?
Speaker 1: Is it really us that gets to decide? Like who made us arbiter of all truth in all things that we can go around telling other countries what they can and cannot own, but what they can work on.
Speaker 7: Who told us? Who gave us that permission?
Speaker 1: Because we're we decided that we're the holiest of holies, Like when the hell did that happen? Well? Yeah, I mean, but you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Post World War two, American exceptionalism became a kind of self reinforcing.
Speaker 1: Post World War two, American anything was an American It wasn't since eighteen sixty five. What we did is we paved the way for the people who can truly control us to have more dominating control anybody who would have been old Old America's allies. They've sent us out to kill in the world where our founding father's idealism was first and foremost at the top of the chain, there would have been a whole different relationship between quote unquote fascists and national socialists, a whole different relationship between Libya and US, probably a whole different relationship between Iran and Iraq and US. But it's this antagonizer this parasite, the thing that which controls us, that has us doing things against our best interest or at least the best interests of the people. Liberators are being destroyed, dominators, direct tyrants are being lifted, and two wars that that that concreted the Judaic banking cult in place over dominance of the entire world. And then it would just a matter of going around and taking out individual states with their own their own financial system to finally take everything over.
Speaker 2: Right, But that's that's beginning to fail now. For example, the economic sanctions against Russia did not bring down Russia. The dollar is collapsing right now in value.
Speaker 1: That's the part that I don't seem to care about. I guess the dollar is collapsing. Yeah, how many times have they devalued something like what they did to Berlin, Look what they did to Germany. So you just said it that, Mike just said it himself. That's our future. And if you want to look back at the Napoleonic Wars and the false information that was given, Napoleon won, everybody's stocks dropped and then ross Childs went in and bought everything on for pennies on a dollar. No one fucking all of Europe basically, So who's to say that's not going to happen here with whatever's left that Blackrock doesn't already own, and then everything will stabilize again because then they'll increase their wealth and their control and their dominance on everything. If you see the pattern and the strategy, Worrying about the dollar doesn't make any bit of difference. It's about where it's all going. What is that a symptom of? What is that an indicator of? These are the It's not about the actual thing, it's about what it indicates, what's coming next? Because you all, all we can do right now is follow it along. Because with me talking about it and everybody, you know, the few people that get it, what are we going to be able to do about it? You know what I mean? What are we gonna do? How are we going to change it? What's going to happen? The movers and shakers and the lever polders and button pushers are far out of our reach. We're not any of those people. But the room does it sound? Does it sound depressing? Yeah? Yeah it does. I've been interrupt for a long time, that vacation or that that visit that I had with my parents. You know, it took me a lot on time to decompress a long time, and I had opposition and irritation from you know, dealing with family who I love that didn't quite get me. And it was fine. But as soon as I got back and I saw that the house was in beautiful order and I had just spent all that time with my daughter, that's what mattered for me, and that's what helped me become for a little while, feeling normal and better. And I don't want to lose that feeling anymore. I don't. It's it's because I just realized that I was in a rout of despair and it came through and everything at my my attitude on videos, my my my attitude and everything, because it was like, what the hell is a fucking point? And it's basically, I'm like, okay, so I know what my role is. My role is to protect my little one and then die doing so, and that's all that's gonna that's that's that's that's the end game. So you know, a lot of this shit I just don't care about anymore. I want to just fucking leave it all behind because I've done as much as I possibly can shooting my mouth off on videos already, you know, and it doesn't it doesn't benefit me in any way at all. I could be doing other things creatively that I enjoy, using the same computers and the same the same microphone and the same set up here, and do something that would be probably just But I don't know. I was going to say a distraction, But so what am I doing now is it's not a distraction. So I'm Mike has me right now while I'm having an existential crisis and I'm trying to answer his questions, like I'm saying, when I'm when this video occurred when I finally got home, that's the only time was actually clicked that I was already that I was even in and rut because I just and it wasn't because I had to be like Sulker or reflect on it. No, it's just because I know how I knew the difference. When I started feeling better BACKA and I have been getting along much better now. I'm not constantly in a negative well yeah, negative upset right rightfully so rightfully, rightfully frustrated and discouraged, but that energy leveling being low, that low vibration only attracts more negative things. You know, I honestly feel that, and I honestly believe this because I've seen this so many times in the last twelve years of my business, that whenever I make a decision and I go forward, things fall in place. Like making a decision is the biggest part of the whole thing. You're like, if you want to do a billion things and you can't decide what you want to do, you don't get much of either of them, of any of them because if you and that's cool to have lots of interest, but you have to pick one thing and like see it to its end or build it to a certain level, and then take on something else. Sometimes, at least for me, I understand that's how it works. So when I when I when I make that choice, it seems like things get out of my way to help me get it. Also, when I'm in a positive state of or mood, for whatever reason, the business does better. I don't understand how that is, but it's so strange that it's true, right, I can't. I can't explain it, but internet orders would just come flying in. It's just the way things operate. It's it. I don't know if if if there really is like an attraction like aspect of allness or not. I don't know, but I think when you're on the right path, I think the matrix or the or the the creator or whatever you want to call it, the ether, the the self aware ether that touches all things it recognizes and want, and it's trying to communicate with you. And when you recognize it back, I think it. I think it does things to help benefit you. And when you realize you can lighten up a little bit and take it as the game that it is, I think you get to succeed more in that game. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I sound like a lunatic. I don't know. But things have been nothing but great since everything came and I got back, and I was I was in arguments with my mom all the way up to the end of the trip, and I was just, you know, discouraged by a lot of things. But I I was away from so many things for eighteen days, right, and I came back. The house is beautiful, there's no more clutter, the function, the feng Shwei isn't all thinged up, and that that did amazing things for me, just that alone, the chaos was gone and was symbolic in a sense that the chaos was at least alleviated. So going back into these dark pasts or even watching me talking right now, I'm not happy with my performance here. I don't like what I've said, as people have seld me. Look, it was fine, it was great, and all that stuff, but that's not what I see. I see me not being to answer questions because I don't. It's like I'm already detached from it. Not even so much of that, but it's like, whateff am I supposed to put into knowing all these things when none of it to me makes a difference. You know, I can look at a specific thing, like when we're doing the I can comment on things as they're happening situational style. I'm good at that, reading something and reacting to that, watching something, reacting to that, being in a situational type of like drama, whatever comedy I can. I could relate and play my role in that. When you're asking me things that I find to be not real or of real substance or of real matter. That's what my aspergers kicks in, and it doesn't make any sense to me. And I don't even know know, I don't even want to touch it. It's like, these concepts are faults in the first place, So why would I have an opinion on these faults concepts? Do you understand what I mean? I don't know. Hold on one second. I want to see if anybody's told me that I'm a fucking idiot or not. I feel like I am so if I dont society failed the final litmus test that people have failed. Yep. That was the moment of the first big transfer of power, the napoleonical ward rothschild deception. What's up for yours act? Plan? Your act? Act? Your plan? It goes smoothly. I like it, bread and then Radio sac said that was clear. Okay, hold on it jumped. That was a really good story, bro, wholesome as fuck. Glad to hear you got to clear your head and gain that new perspective. I went to or something to what you mean, bro, I have asked, But yeah, and I think that makes us normal. Honestly, I think having that aspect to us of like not having a any skin in the game of artificial constructs that people make that aren't real, That that self delude or that have been taught to them so that they could be deluded. I think that's a good thing. I think that's an advantage, But not when everybody else is still following the same fiction. Right when you're outside of the fiction and you're asked to comment on the fiction, it's like, what do you mean? Real is my daughter and my and my relationship. Real is you know, my interactions with people and trying to do my best to be good to and play my role as a good person in the world. Worrying about this or that when there's out of my control. I mean, I love talking about history to inform people of how we're getting screwed or because that just happens to be what our history is, not because that's what I wanted it to be. I would love to tell, you know, the story of all the wonderful things that have happened in history that have benefited mankind, you know, And I think there is a lot of that in the British HEADA. What the British DA also does is it tells you, it shows you an alternative to the lie that has put everybody in this mind trap ever since, and it says, hey, you're not shit. It's not all semitic because these people are not good role models for moral living. So for us to think that that's the epitome of man and that this is the human condition, that's all bullshit. It's their condition. We are the good people. We have just been taught that we're not. We've not even so much had our you know, we haven't surrendered our power. We had it sucked out of our fucking soul. We had it sucked out of our fucking backs of our necks like a fucking giant mosquito. You know, that's what's happened. It's all been bullshit. So I don't want to continue walking into their shit that they have us to distract us with. I want to stand outside of that, discard it, and not put any of my energy into it to help prop it up anymore. I want to stay away from it all the way and just talk about, Hey, this stuff here, like I'm talking about the British Shadow or something like that. This is how they've rearranged our belief in ourselves and made us antagonists against our very nature and our ancestors. But hey, look, we can change that when we feel like it, When people will just hold too tightly on the No, it has to be this religious belief of ours. It can't be. But I'm like, but this came before that, and these are your people, and they were good people. They were protectors and guardians. They were everything that we're supposed to be. They're everything that we're supposed to be. That's why this matters. And if you don't accept that, you don't and you want to give up your power to these fucking people, then you've already decided that it's okay for them to murder your family, it's okay for them to destroy the world, it's okay for them to destroy the environment all the wild, punishing you for their actions. Because this is the sick, freaking psychosis of this type of magic and sorcery. I'm done with it. I'm done with it. I want to do happy things. I'm gonna do positive things. I think talking about the British Edita is positive, you know, I think talking about history to least. You know, hey, if if when I started this channel, I was talking about the I should just put this over here first and all one wrong.
Speaker 4: One.
Speaker 1: I was talking about medical truth, and that's how I got blacklisted. Everywhere on the planet. We had nothing to do with talking about the Jays. That all came later, And that's because I didn't have a better word for Saturn, colt Enonites, freaking baking, whatever you want to call them. This, this evil that has been around long before they called it started calling themselves Jews, and long before they started calling themselves Jesuits, and long before they started calling themselves a church that was built in defiance to whatever Jesus was, if it was a story or a person, I'm not getting involved in that. To me, all this stuff is superfluous because they've always deified real people always. That's why we have gods of this and the gods of that, and it talks to you, it tells you all about this in the Eda, and that just like blows away any of this religious dogwood that's ever come after it. They didn't deify themselves, they didn't ask to be deified. That's just what happened because they were such good people, you know. And then that becomes corrupted and they change the the details and attributes of these people to fit their mold, and then they give you a different Zeus who's an asshole, right, and that's what happened with the Greek mythology. Zeus became a douchebag, tyrant scum who rapes Europa. So it's I don't know, I don't know, but again, and let's get back to this. All I'm saying is it's hard for me to engage in that which is not real, the artificial, because it's it's like, I have a good creative imagination. I like to play story time, make believe stuff, you know, like it, but not when it's detrimental to doing anything that's important. And I don't think finding the right answer or the right collection or combination or arrangement of words to make people get excited because it's something that they wanted to hear anyway, So all you're doing is reconfirming what it is that they wanted you to say or believe any or what they believe in any way. I don't think that's my role, you know, if I if that's what all these you know, alternative media places are or these channels, I think a lot of it is that they just tell you what they tell you exactly what you're to anticipate. They reinforce, they reinforce that which does the public wants to hear, not what the truth is. The truth is much more bleak. Unfortunately, it doesn't have to be that way, but that happens to be in our situation now because we're not doing our job, we're not doing our work, we're not putting it in the effort in because we're wrapped up in distractions. And then it's nothing to do with well, maybe sometimes it does have to do with TV, and you know that type of distraction. It's not the sitcom, but it is the poison of the message and all that stuff, that poisonous message that basically tells you that you're in you're behind the times. If you're not getting hip with this progressionsm you're not and you're just completely garbage. And there's going to be repercussions, threatened repercussions by your government. And that guy allegedly stands for constitutional you know, all the good things that America stands for, and if he doesn't like you talking bad about Israel or the Jews or Scionism. That's sick that they even say the word Zionism is anti Semitism. That's total bullshit, total bullshit, total evil bullshit. The moment that was said, you should have everybody should have known that the fix was in Zionism came out of the most darkest place of the Kabbala and Frankism so to say too. And if you ever watched the World Zionist Council, you ever saw any part of the Europa series, that's who Trump is defending the actions and the and the threats of the very people who were spouting off so arrogantly. And they were doing that how long ago. So if that was happening that long ago they felt that confident in their power, then their powers only increased since then. And of course they're not going to be it's not going to be easily recognized by people who find, you know, this whole concept of what they do foreign. No, it's going to be presented to us by people that are posing as our leaders but still delivering the same destructive agenda. And just because somebody is built up like a culti personality to be a certain thing, anyone else who said or did with these things that are in con direct contradiction to it would be seen for what they are. But people can't see. It's like it's the wolf of sheep clothing, you know, as long as the garment looks looks the right, they must be right. As long as the police officers wearing a badge in the uniform, he must be trustworthy authority. As long as the doctor's wearing the white coat, he must be a trustworthy authority. Is who am I to argue? With the science? It's the same repetitive thing over and over again. Leave your children with the church. I mean, those are holy people, and then they get raped. This goes on and on and on and on and on, but it never nobody ever fucking gets it. They make the same mistakes over and over again.
Speaker 2: Well is strong and Russia's industrial output is outpacing all of NATO combined in terms of military weapons. Doesn't look like India is going to go along with the US on that the brigstation.
Speaker 7: Happened in India. Anyway.
Speaker 1: The memory hold that happens with the media is so crazy because India shut off the water for Pakistan and we hear nothing because now we're onto.
Speaker 7: The next thing, right, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's just that the news cycle goes so quickly that major things that are catastrophic that we talk about nuclear potential is happening and This is what I'm saying is again like part of the ruse or the the artificial world that we live in, where everything is you know, catastrophic and immin it all the time. Everything that we hear about is potential game changing and life changing or life ending. And yet once they're done with that story, it's onto the next thing, a different distraction to keep your head spinning, like a fucking like a top. All of a sudden, they just get washed away into the next scary thing that's even more devastating, and then that goes away in a week, like we don't.
Speaker 7: Know where do we catch up? Where's the people reporting on any of this?
Speaker 2: I hear you, But my point is that it seems like the US, even though it's been acting this way since World War Two, it's not running into a brick wall or a bricks wall in this case where the brick stations are saying we're you know, we're done, We're just not. I mean, the dollar is no longer the majority reserve currency in the world. It's less than fifty percent of reserves.
Speaker 1: I think angles and like gambling and knowing when the fix is in, I don't think there's a way that these people could lose, whether they appear to be losing or not. If the dollar gets devalued, all the more reason for digital currency if they, you know, they can buy low like they always do, suck up all the true wealth and then restabilize with something else. So how much more low in value does our dollar have to be? When dolls made you a rich man one time, when a car used to cost eight hundred to twelve hundred dollars, when a house was attainable for what was it twenty thousand dollars? I mean, how much more? Did you ever? Did we ever see that the Russo video? We watched that Russo video where they're saying this one hundred dollars bill now represents like three sets. I mean, that's that's where we're at. Like, how much more devalued does does this hyperinflation have to get? It's going to get. It's going to get like you know, the people pushing around wheelbarrow was full of Deutsche marks to get a loaf of bread. That's gonna happen. It happened in freaking Zimbabwe. Before thinking back in two thousand and five six something like that. I mean, it's it's going to get that way. But I mean how it I don't know. I don't know. Man, worrying about the last three cents of that one hundred dollars bill. I think it's kind of silly. No, the bricks is kicking its head. Well yeah, Well, whenever a system is created that's not supposed to self destruct them or be hedged against everyone but a select few, you're going to see You're going to see more prosperity. Because prosperity was the goal. Prosperity was never the goal of this monetary system. It fractionated in a sign, fractuating more. It's zero. There's no reserves. They don't have to they don't who's going to hold them accountable. If they don't have any collateral, if they don't have any any any foundational money to lend, who's going to come down to them. They own everything. They're printing paper and making the world go around on paper. This is the biggest fucking magic spell there is. But again, because people believe in that fortune, they give it value because it's an assumed value. And again this is part of that artificial world. Gold is actually not any different. Gold is just a shiny piece of metal. You know. So what is value, value is effort labor. I think that. I think the Germany had had to write a Marx worth I worked for remark right, that's what they said, That's what he said. So what's the true true value of anything is your time and your energy. Human energy is the is the true economic And this is what they even said in the Silent Weapons for a Quiet War, is that economy is like a New World Order term. It's code for human energy. It's a measure of that. And when you have Trump tweeting in his first in his first term about the greatest economy, greatest economy, what are you saying more control over the people than people's energy and their minds. But in a and in a system where they care about the people, money would never be the obstacle because it's a it's a fake, it's a fake limitation on your ability to do things. Why wouldn't everybody work together to build a great society together this No, I need this money, I need that money to do That's that's where the evil little merchant fucker comes in. Who's who the fly by night or the one who disappears in the mist and the in the shadows after they make their their sale. That's what we're trying to That's what we're trying to preserve by talking about the dollar. I don't get it. A better system could have come about with nothing to replace it, to be honest, you know, they also own basically all the gold through theft, so so you know, and getting people with with with the false counterfeit system and then taking the true wealth.
Speaker 7: So that would be the minerals.
Speaker 1: And let's just look at some of the people who do have a shit ton of money. What is their value? What do what value do they bring to society? Who let's just look at influencers on the internet who talk about absolutely nothing, who make people more stupid for having listened to them, and who are destroying and turning into absolute sludge your children's minds with absolute zero substance in what they're doing, you know, And what there It's just a bunch of stupid like catchphrases and flashy colors and high editing and production value and dumb, stupid scenarios that are obviously scripted and stupid and poorly acted. And these people have the biggest houses in fucking La anywhere else you gotta go. These people bring no value. And this is how you know how artificial this freaking system is, because if it was based on merit, if it was based on your actual worth as a person and what you contribute, they would be poor as fuck. It's only in an artificial system that's designed to be destructive to the soul and the ambitions of man would this be possible. And that a country can't pay back its debt after they've caused the war in their country and decided to give them an i AM flow, and same people that caused the war now funding the rebuilding of the reconstruction. Whether they do they say, okay, we want mineral rights, we want oil rights, blah blah blah, and then they move in their corporations to sap that country dry of all of its natural resource, versus places like Libya where they say, no, we're going to nationalize this.
Speaker 7: Those people didn't.
Speaker 1: Have nationalizing the oil, and they basically profit shared with their people. Have an electric bill, they had free college, they didn't have taxes. Why because the government wasn't feeding off them like a parasite. The government was profit sharing with them based off of the national minerals in the national industry, that they were in business doing so. The people benefited from that, because when a leader actually cares about their people, you see the real difference happening. You saw it in Germany, sorry people, you did you see it in Libya? You saw it in Libya and then they did completely annihilate these places and put them back to beyond stone age.
Speaker 7: And it's a horror show to live there now.
Speaker 2: But I absolutely hear you. But the point I'm trying to get out here is that the ability of the US to create currency, whether it's digital or otherwise, without causing massive hyperinflation, has traditionally depended on the global demand for dollars as the trade settlement currency, especially with oil trades, Saudi Arabia, you know Iraq before.
Speaker 1: What do you think the what do you think the alternative is to US now? Or do you think they don't control something in those lines as well? I mean, what if it's bitcoin, do you think that's clean? Do you think any of those other digital currencies are clean? They have the control over that too.
Speaker 2: I don't think No, I don't think they're all clean. I think I think bitcoin is a CIA money transfer infrastructure. But at least bitcoin can't be as easily counterfeited as dollars. But here's here's what I'm trying to say, is that the ability.
Speaker 1: Of counterfeit is about making fake money. That is that's already fake. Or is he talking about the fact that money itself is faked? Uh printed on demand? Anyway, who's gonna who's gonna prevent that from hyper inflating if they if they can just print that will, that's how it happens in the first place. So knowing that that's true, we should have zero faith in the dollar because of who controls it. So there in lies the answer, out of that system and out of their out of their control, is to abandon that because if they have the power to at any time just print more of it, we should stop accepting it. We should stop trading in it, our trading in it, and our paying of bills and paying of our taxes. It's like a reconfirmation, a content, a consistent and continuous re pledging to be a slave in their system and to be part of their public ritual. It's our continuous acceptance to submit to their will and to obey their cult.
Speaker 2: The US to keep printing trillions of dollars without causing hyper inflation is coming to an end. So in essence we're going to end up in a hyperinflationary.
Speaker 1: So the bitcoin, which is even more vaporous, more intangible, intangible, so we're talking about numbers on it. People would always criticize your banks, your bank statement and you know, swiping cars and stuff like that as being just numbers on a screen. Well, so we're just numbers in a Ledger book before that, and so it just numbers on a computer, be if it was a fucking digital currency. The whole idea is like, it's still the wrong it's still the wrong way to conceptualize the problem or the or this idea of wealth. In the first place, wealth came from ability for to be a leader or it'd be a contributor to your your community or tribe. That's that's what put place value on you and that's how you gain your respect and we're able to uh have something. You know, if you were a leader of something, then of course you were treated well and you got what you want, what you needed when you needed it. If you were a contributor in some other way, the same deal. If you contributed nothing to them, you were kicked out of their out of their circle, and you got to go off into the woods and figure out your life on your own future.
Speaker 2: Very soon here as the other world nations say, we're no longer going to settle in dollars, so they don't need dollars.
Speaker 1: We're not going to time believing that that won't be a controlled demolition to move in some other aspect of the cut of the you know, world map that they also control as to be to be the new world power or whatever. We're just it's just going to be a swapping of territory, probably in new centralized headquarters, if you will, so.
Speaker 2: Like the great taking model.
Speaker 7: Yeah, right, like that.
Speaker 1: So once once they get, once they stap everything out of their their host, they usually let it collapse like every other empire. But I don't think they themselves. They slip away like a weasel each time. So I do think there's any issue for them. It's going to be our problem.
Speaker 2: Well, and I noticed that that war. You know, Lindsey Graham and others are just begging for war with Russia. It's like they need war as a cover story for whatever might love war. So weird they do, they do. And but the thing is for the American people. We are powerless to stop them. You know, they don't they don't listen to the people. Trump's abandon his own base by sweeping the Epstein files under the rug.
Speaker 7: Do you think that this is intentional too?
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that what it takes? Something like that? Like, what about all the other shit he's done? What about the Oracle thing? What about the the concept of five hundred billion dollars being spent that we had no saying. What about all these fucking also sodomites and sex offenders and child harmers in these tech uh, these tech industries that are being called upon, and this fucking psychopath carbon palant here being so involved in our government. How is that not the tipping point? Why is it the Epstein thing? Well, I mean, okay, So as an example, if anyone is found doing horrible, horrible things to children from any of these other groups that he just uh you know, put in charge of our of our destiny and our and our deaths, these tech the AI fucking gang, there's not nothing's gonna happen to them either, because he just proved it with the Epstein thing. So if you look at it in that respect, okay, yeah, I see how the Epstein thing is a big deal. But other than that, it's like, why was that the thing? Why was twenty seventeen when he became a shavad not that not the tipping point? When when he had dual loyalty and he's our fucking president. You know, just because he's not a dual citizen doesn't mean he does. He doesn't have due Actually he doesn't have dual loyalty. He has single loyalty. And it's not to us. Why so why isn't that the issue? Why isn't that the issue? This other stuff. I don't care how deep and horrible the Epstein thing, that's still superficial compared to the simple fact that he shouldn't be there in the first place, and you should have had the fucking presence that well in any of the presidents that came after uh Jeff accident, except for maybe except for maybe well Jackson van Buren JFK potentially, But who else did we have after that or before that or in between that? Not a whole lot of fucking good people. It would to like, uh demystify and kind of break down the spirit if if Trump personified for a lot of people, like the heart of the American dream or Americanism to kind of destroy it by his betrayal.
Speaker 7: Do you think that was.
Speaker 1: Kind of like part of that disillusionment to kind of weaken the people's resolve.
Speaker 2: That would be the Yuri Besmianov demoralization stage right, Yeah, for America. Maybe, I don't know. I don't know if that's what's happening. Possibly, but I feel like America is demoralized, you know, especially right now. People voted for Trump, they voted for peace, they voted for releasing the Epstein files, they voted to end the toxic mRNA injections. None of those things have happened.
Speaker 1: And you mentioned I think pretty much people voted for not Biden. I don't think they've voted for all those others. Did anybody really vote for the Epstein stuff? Did anybody really vote for I mean maybe for you know, putting a halt on immigration, flipping it around. They should have put it if they wanted to actually do something, should have put a twenty five year moratorium on it all together. And then did the Ice thing. You can't have thousands coming in and four hundred going out. That's stupid, it's it's it's it's play. It's taking stand from one pail and putting in another and then throwing it back in. Oh look see what I'm doing. I'm doing stuff. I'm being I'm I'm being keeping busy. Isn't that something? Wow? Look at me, Look at how busy I am. It's stupid. And earlier the the Schofield Bible. So that was so that kind of came a little bit before after John Darby, and we're talking about the Plymouth Brethren, the Exclusive Brethren. There are all kinds of brethrens, Moravian, Bohemian. There was also the Asiatic Brethren. Now why I mentioned the Asiatic because it's kind of different than the rest, is that that was one of Jacob Frank's like like brother in laws or something that our cousins or something something like that that ran that It was literally like Illuminati.
Speaker 7: But frank Ism.
Speaker 1: They themselves all got baptized, like twenty six thousand of them, including Jacob Frank because the Roman Catholic Church or whatever, if we want to believe that at least at least the monarchs thought that this was a bridge to the to Judaism to try to get them to kind of like convert or meet a common.
Speaker 7: Ground, but it was all a ruse.
Speaker 1: Like Jacob Frank used to burn the talmud in public, but that would get that was public display for public perception. Most of the stuff that the Tumut allows, they were all over with. Things that they had as laws they discarded because this was a quote unquote Messianic age where that stuff doesn't apply anymore. And they were into things like incest, blood drinking, child rape, passing around your children, passing around your wives, all the stuff they think that the elites are into. They're the ones who actually, once they were baptized, they established these brethrens. So that idea and where Zionism comes from is Frankism is the lure in Cabbala prior to that. So when people talk Zionism, but they won't talk about Francism, they say, oh, that's blah blah blah, you're just trying to pigeonhole that number. I'm just saying, if you want to understand what's really going on, you can go ahead and just research what those people are up to, and you'll know exactly what where Zion them is that is going and why they've been so vicious every time, Like the World Zionism Council, how they got us in the world one and two, all that stuff and their bloodthirsty hatred and their proclamation to destroy the goy constantly. This is all coming from that Luri in Cabbala, where it was their duty to actively get involved in becoming, you know, bringing this eschatology that they believed in to its end. And those Christians seem like they're all for it because they think by ending the world for everybody, they're going to get to see Jesus in their lifetime.
Speaker 7: Well, that's what you're talking about. Way to kill everybody, right?
Speaker 1: Like, why what if I just wanted to live my life and raise my children in the Christian way and have a good life, and you know, see how far I could achieve and succeed without any artificial limits on me to do so, without any backhanded deals to make other people excel beyond me, with all the stuff that the system creates to make certain people winners and everybody else a loser. What if I just wanted to live in that natural world you know that God had intended us for it to have. Why is that not Christian? Why do I why do I need to go see their guy in my lifetime. If it's going to happen anyway, what's the rush.
Speaker 2: I'm really glad you brought up this point because I've noticed this too among many Christian Zionists that they are really apocalypse accelerationists. So they want an end times doomsday event, and they tend to cite Revelation and they are incorrectly reading Revelation very clearly. I've been in numerous debates with people about this where they say, oh, no, Revelation nineteen is Jesus coming out of the sky flying on a white horse, and I'm like, no, it's not. It's that's actually a giant meteor that's on a collision course. It's very clear. All the seven trumpets, all the seven bowls, the seals, they all.
Speaker 1: True. That is that? What's clear about that? Because I think that implies space and things coming into a atmosphere and all that stuff. I have our I don't know, yeah, maybe, yeah, maybe, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Describe common impacts very clear. There's no question if you just read it honestly, now, whether you think John of pat Moss actually got the correct message or what was he seeing the past? Was he seeing the future. Did it already happen in seventy a d. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting thing that he brings up there, you know, the It's coming, Well, that was that was written contemporary for that time. So chances are whatever they talked about already happened. If it happened, but in a lot of times they would do this thing would be called prophecy after the fact, so they would be telling you something that was going to happen because it already did. And that's how you know, when people will look back on it, they think, oh, wow, these guys are profits. These guys are you know, like Notion Damas type people.
Speaker 2: Nowhere in Revelation nineteen does it say Jesus is on a horse flying out of the sky. Doesn't say that at all, But that's what people have been taught. And it's bewildering to me that they a lot of Christians they want to just they want to die because they think then Jesus is going to save them. So they don't mind a global nuclear war as long as Jerusalem is in charge.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, there's that whole God. Oh, it's God's will. If you can convince the people that what's happening is God's will. Then they sit there and take whatever their punishment is because it's God's will. Who am I to go against God's will? So people who have able hands that God gave them right, we're waiting for My point here and I didn't really state it, but we're waiting for something to save us. Well, every person that's born on earth that's able bodied, God did send with the capacity of the ability to make something better. The fact that we're not doing it, sitting around waiting for this one guy, that's that's that's that's the psychological warfare of religion. To think that there is this meglomaniac only one type of scenario. Each and every one of us and our collective strength together is way more overwhelming and powerful than this evil is. But we've all been the lions have been conditioned to believe that.
Speaker 7: The the mice don't do anything.
Speaker 1: They don't help other people that are in you know, danger, they don't speak out for them, they don't give a voice to those who have no voice, They don't do any of that stuff. They don't even try to protect their own children. Because it's so ingrained up here this is where the whole battle starts and ends. And if they can flip people, they don't need to do anything else. It's all hands off after that because they've already been convinced that it's God's will.
Speaker 7: And then that's it. You know, this is the way it's going to go.
Speaker 2: But that's but that is I mean, that's it's an aspect of the cult to say that right to almost people and start a nuclear war because it's God's will. But that's Jesus didn't stand for that at all.
Speaker 1: Right, and he right, there's gonna be this big apocalypse, so this big armageddon. Remember, there's gotta be all this horrible shit. Because God wants his creation to be destroyed, well, then he's not our God. That's not what the beneble creator would do. You know, if you think about the law of contrivation conservation of the universe, if that's a thing, then that would indicate that nothing's made just for the sake of doing so. So why would anything that creates want to destroy it? What would be the point of creating in the first place. And if you just think about that in that logic, then obviously this is something else infiltrating our minds to make us think that a good God wants to see suffering and that he wouldn't suffer along with us and be heartbroken, especially if you think that after allowing something like that to happen, that you somehow garnered some favor with him and that you've earned something. You haven't earn shit if you want to. If you want an afterlife, earn the one you got. He also said, you know, the Kingdom of Heaven is within, so you don't need a middleman, right, You don't need a middleman to help you to jump through hoops in order to get to them.
Speaker 7: Greater things than I shall you do?
Speaker 1: Right, there's all this in your so basically you're saying, I'm not a meglomaniac. You know I'm not the only one here. You know you can have that relationship with God too. And anything else that they said or said that he said that made it seem like he was somehow saying that you have to worship him.
Speaker 7: I don't think that was.
Speaker 1: I think that's either an interpretation issue or it's deliberately changed to give power to the church, because but the church that they developed in his name is completely in opposition to what you.
Speaker 2: What he taught, that's right. So I mean, why.
Speaker 1: Would you think that, like even the consider the idea of the Society of Jesus or the Jesuits, that whole concept is wrong because that's not where the focus was supposed to be. It was supposed to be with the Father, right, right.
Speaker 2: Right, But then then we have to go into the whole history of the Vatican and the consolation of power, and the rewriting of Paul's teachings, the counterfeiting of Second Peter and all these.
Speaker 1: Things, and all this is what I'm saying, is the part that doesn't make a difference what a bunch of people said and has been stomped on harder than a fucking Grammar coke, you know, I mean, what's left of it that's actually original? What? What are we Why are we worried about and trying to study that stuff? How is that relevant to our daily lives? Why are we looking into that which is probably of all deception and all man made in the first place, you know, and making things way more complicated than necessary. How is that become How has that become more important? Then you're one on one daily relationship with something higher, something that guides you with God. Why is opening up that fucking book that grimoire so much more important than your actual real life relationship with that benevolent creator. Why shouldn't that be the focus and all the other stuff should just be like, Okay, well that's it's a really nice story. Actually it's kind of a creepy story. But you have fun with that. I'm going to just continue to do it with them. This is what really with they all labeled as gnostics, were saying, it's like, what is this you know? And everything that they depict they depicted with a duality to it. That's sometimes he's a great guy. Sometimes he wants to destroy everybody and tells you to go kill them all, leave nothing alive, not even the animals, take off, take you know, and then take the the young boys and girls for yourself. Well that sounds like an eolent creator.
Speaker 2: These kinds of issues right in order to understand the Vatican was all about centralized control, whereas Jesus of Nazareth was as you say, he was about really decentralization of God's faith that everybody has access to it directly.
Speaker 1: So who had these who had the ideas of what was moral, just and right in the first place. I guess here's my theory. It should be something that is ingrained within you naturally at birth. It should be something that's part of you that you just inherently know intuitively, because intuition is that connection with God. Your intuition, your gut feeling, that is the communication. You can see it however you want, but it's not biological, it's spiritual. So if you have this intuition and you order this instinct of knowing what's right and what's wrong, why do you need a book written by or you know, whatever scroll or whatever written by someone else to tell you what you should be obvious? Because then they add a bunch of shit, a lot of hoops for you to jump through, a lot of you gotter do this, you got to do that. And it's like, how does that have to do with the moral construct or ethical nature of understanding what's writing what's wrong? And if you can't figure out what's right and what's wrong on your own, instinctively, inherently, then I don't think you have a connection or tether to that creator. And those are the people who would have to be taught what you should already know. Those are the people who would have to be you know, have it all written out for them, have it all spelled out for them. And this is another indicator of who the books were written by and who they were written for, because those people didn't Their concept of reality came from our people, and they utilized that so that they wouldn't cannibalize one another in their efforts to destroy everyone that wasn't them. No infighting. The whole idea of the law of the stranger. The Ten Commandments weren't for us. They didn't apply to us. They'd applied to them. That was so they didn't fuck each other up while they were should have been more busy fucking us up. If a stranger or a someone outside of their click came passing through, they were fair game. None of those rules applied, so these weren't holy men.
Speaker 2: And if anything, when Jesus went into the temple, he overturned the tables, he set the animals free. He said, stop this silly sacrifice. Why are you killing animals in the name of God. God doesn't need you to murder animals. That doesn't absolve you of your sins, which is what all.
Speaker 1: The yes, stop swinging those damn chicken it's buddy Jews.
Speaker 2: We're practicing, let's murder animals and then we're sin free. And Jesus said, that's nonsense.
Speaker 1: So if you swing a rabbi ever had three times, does that absolve you of having to have, you know, loyalty to Israel. Yeah, it just kind of points to the fact that their god isn't your god. It's not the creator, because why would the creator who can create anything you want and need you to send the dead one of it back?
Speaker 7: Oh, here you go, here's a gift.
Speaker 1: Well thanks, That's like putting flaming poop on somebody's porch and saying it's a gift.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 7: That's how does that? How does that worship anything? By giving?
Speaker 1: By doing a sacrifice like that, and when it's not you that's losing anything out, like sacrificing a child, that's just purely evil.
Speaker 7: Why would that?
Speaker 1: Sorry, doesn't sacrifice mean you do without? Isn't that what an actual I'm sacrificing my time, I'm sacrificing my effort, I'm sacrificing my energy, sacrificing by giving something to someone else or I don't know, if you just go go ahead and break something that you own or kill one of your one of your livestock, how is that a sacrifice? Did that hurt you? Are you the one believing to death on the altar? So how is that a sacrifice? That's just murder. It's just murder. And if it's a child, then it's a freaking absolute, most disgusting thing you could possibly do.
Speaker 7: I'll be pleasing to a god.
Speaker 1: But in the Old Testament, oh man, I'm telling you, that was Yahoo, sabaoath, that was ball, that was something else, that was that was not, that was Saturn, that was not that was not a benevolent creator. And if they mixed two storylines together to make it appear more schizophrenic, where God's staying too contradictory things, I think it's because of translations being skewed, maybe based on ignorance, maybe based on filling in blanks because they didn't have information, but or just the rewrites that happened at Consul and I see you and beyond just to kind of like whatever. I don't know what the hell the reasoning is, but Old Testament reasons, I don't know, Like there's so many vindictive acts that quote unquote their God is up to and it falls in perfect linement if when you read about who the Saturn cult people were about, they were it was a demonology. This is where I going into the other and I think this is where he cuts some or they cut some. It wasn't about a god. They didn't have a creator god history. They never considered an idea of a creator until they met a certain group of people we called the Norsemen a long long time ago. But before that it was all about worship, being powers and principalities, demonology, things that they could conjure and sacrifice too. But it wasn't It didn't have a creating invocations. Just like we saw earlier today that the Limit or Oto or whatever you want to call it, all the stupid names, they're still practicing the same shit, the same stuff. I mean. McGregor Mathers was deciphering an old text that he had and poorly stole it published it on his own, but all that had lost information as to how they should go about their ceremonies and conduct their rituals. That was a throwback to a more ancient time where this was more prevalent and more widely known, So it was more of like a restoration of the old waves of the cult in the time of the seventeen hundreds to the present day where they were re establishing their cult practices, and they line up perfectly with what was discussed that was happening, and one fills in the blanks with the other as to what the Edenites were up to when our ancestors encountered them and were repulsed by the things that they saw creator or a creator God concept until they met what we now call Indo Europeans.
Speaker 2: So let's I want to bring this back to a really practical question too, because.
Speaker 1: I said a lot of different things just to not say the word Arian.
Speaker 2: A lot of people believe this claim that modern day Israeli is often saying, well, God promised this land to us because he made a covenant with Abraham. Well, Daniel, aren't aren't aren't the Palestinians the offspring of it?
Speaker 1: Isn't Abraham just a made up fucking tool of the Saturn cult. Isn't there a big giant cube in the same part of Mecca where Abraham was supposed to have been. Isn't the Dome of the Rock that's in au with that. I forgot the al what else side the hell? I can't remember the name. I'll ask, I'll ask, whatever the fuck is. Well, this is the dome of the rock. It's where it is in a that's where they want to do the sacrifice for the red heifers. At first I talked about Mecanonim talking about this place, that rock that's supposed to be where Isaac was going to get whacked, and it's where Abraham, if he was a real dude, was killing all the fucking uh animals prior to that. This dude got into a because back then they didn't smoke things. They they created a tent and they fumigated. The dude gets drugged out of his mind, thinks he's you know, his schizophrenia kicks in, thinks he's hearing voices. Probably is, and uh, they're telling him to kill his son, and he's all for it. And then what sobriety hits. Something happens and then he's like, oh cool, my bloodlust is going to be now fulfilled by a goat that's stuck in some fucking bush. You're lucky, Isaac. What the fuck that's that's that's that dude, right, there was the one that they based three potentially or allegedly positive religions off of. If he wasn't fake, still fuck him Abraham. Yes, yeah, And I think it's funny. Why don't you call it anti Judaic rather than anti Semitic when there's more than once semi type out there.
Speaker 7: It's a language group, right.
Speaker 1: So I wouldn't because by that definition, I think that Israelis are the most anti Semitic people out there because they're killing Gosins, right, because the Gozins are and they're always at war without Arabs, So aren't they the most anti Semitic people out there?
Speaker 2: Right? But but my point is this covenant, so called covenant with Abraham, which was then, of course later violated by the Israelis of the time and you know, or for hundreds years after that, right, numerous times, violating the covenant earning God.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised he didn't bring up Jacob. He you know, Israel struggles with God. Oh, that's stuff. I'm surprised. I think, come.
Speaker 2: Up's wrath in God's judgment?
Speaker 1: Right, So whies it up to us to try to make amends for them? That's not that's against God's will? Right, if God has the power to do whatever he needs to do, and he seems like he's allowing him them. If we're if we don't think that there's like a free will thing here and we're just supposed to sit back and let this happen and help them.
Speaker 7: Well, don't they already control enough?
Speaker 1: For you know? There's x amount percent of them in every country this many, and they control all of this way up here, concluding media education, how education is handled, all of the banking, banking right, all the things that influence your daily activity in your daily life and limit your ability to grow that and also the let's not forget the fussint here is. And I didn't get a chance before you. I think he said something. If they already control all this, what other help do they need? What else do we need to do for them? We already fight their fucking wars, We already use their demonic monetary system. We already take their poisons that they call health care, the medicines, the form of kia, the sorcery, the potions, We inject their poisons. What what else do they need from us? And we try our best not to uh offend their their sensitivities and they are very very sensitive. So what else what else are we supposed to do carry their fucking groceries home for them? Like, what what else is it that we need to do for them?
Speaker 7: Kia or the allopathy? That's something that they also control.
Speaker 2: Right, that's right.
Speaker 7: And through their money they make CEOs.
Speaker 1: They don't they don't have there's nothing organic about a mega corporation. That doesn't happen in the natural world. But if you have unlimited funding and you can fail upward, meaning you can lose money in order to undercut and put other people out of business on your way to the top, like Amazon did, like with diapers dot Com and stuff like that, then they can pick their CEOs. And does anybody know that story of diapers dot Com? They had an original product and Amazon got ahold of the Yeah. I don't want to call it reverse engineer because it's a fucking diaper. But they started selling them for a loss just so that people would buy from Amazon and not them, and they put them out of business, and I think they absorbed their company. It's not like Bezos isn't politically involved in a lot of stuff. Isn't he like a he's he's a foreign ambassador basically, and he's now he's going into space with some fake stuff and Katy Perry and all that junk.
Speaker 2: You know, So it's not like you're so, how how do we?
Speaker 1: And that brings in the the Jeppar Potional Laboratory again. Doesn't it like they all have to do that ceremonial symbolic ritual on the on the high end, all of them run into space. You got Elon who was actually the same name is in the frecking Werner bron Braun book about going to Mars. Isn't that interesting? Are they just messing with us? I mean for the people watching this, or is the matrix just that good of having a sense of humor? Maybe we just need to lighten up and laugh with it.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, this can go into a thousand different rabbit trails here, but I think most of the people watching this agree with you and I is that we don't want a global apocalypse, nuclear war.
Speaker 1: I mean, don't mean to interrupt again, but let me just ask you this isn't it funny? So so neo we're talking. Whenever anybody even says that anymore, they just immediately think the Matrix movie. So neo means new everybody knows that. But to be more grammatically correct about a person, wouldn't he be a neophyte, And isn't that a newbie, an initiate, an initiate, a newbie. So even in that movie there it's a Masonic ritual and then people are going through that ritual while they're watching the movie. Well, there's three cults out there that are making sure that we are going to be one way or the other, wrapped up, caught up in that right, because they're all the same basic eschatology, which is too much of an emphasis on the end of the time. And everybody who is religious in one, two or three, you know, Islam, Catholicism or Christianity because that has a that's been mixed up too, and then Judaism. But if you have a cult or a religion of supremacy anywhere, that shouldn't be allowed because that's no longer that's no longer just my regularly religious beliefs.
Speaker 7: That's something more.
Speaker 1: It's it's a group of people organizing to decide what to do with.
Speaker 7: The rest of us.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. It's offensive, offensive religion. But how do how do the rest of us who are not subjected, I mean, we don't buy into these some of these cult life like beliefs. How do we help the world survive this insanity?
Speaker 1: Ah?
Speaker 7: Man uh.
Speaker 1: And this is why people don't like when I'm on this show, because I'm not giving them a solution or something that's Oh, we've just act now and by this bill, you know, operators are standing by vote harder that I don't do that. I don't know what the answer is to that. Is there a way? I haven't found it yet.
Speaker 7: It's tough to It's tough to figure that out, isn't it.
Speaker 1: Because we can only inform those who are already willing and able, Like the ground has to already be tilled in order for that plant or that seed to grow. Otherwise you're going to be met with such fierce opposition because it's not something that they've heard before. And most people don't want to be told the truth. Most people want to be told what they expect to hear that's true. And if they don't hear that, they think that you're crazy or stupid, because don't you know this it's everywhere. Well, that's the because that's the easy when information is easy to gather, it's worth about as much as anything else that's free.
Speaker 2: Well, I hear a lot of Christians right now talking about Oh Jesus is coming back soon. They say, very soon, it's almost here.
Speaker 7: And of course, kill some more gossans, kill some more kids, that's all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got to burn some red heifers or something and destroy a temple, build a temple in Nuca City, and then Jesus is going to come back and going to save all of us. I'm like, going to save you who supported pedophilia and genocione? You think you're going to be saved by Jesus even red? Yeah?
Speaker 1: And why are we supposed to support a country that's a haven for pedophilia?
Speaker 7: Is your Jewish pedophile?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: That's that's but.
Speaker 2: So so this cognitive dissionence that a lot of people have in their heads. They're like, well, Jesus loves us, we're special, so we get to kill kids, oh yeah, or we get well.
Speaker 1: Because that line is so blurred right now that people don't realize that they're actually practicing that cult, are supporting it by supporting it, by being behind it, by not resisting it, by not calling it out. It's it's participation in evil.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's no other way to say it. I mean, it's an insane cult of lunar.
Speaker 1: If people weren't already wrapped up in their own it's almost like a selfish desire to confirm.
Speaker 7: What they've been with.
Speaker 1: You know, It's like, was it a waste of time for me to believe this my whole life, this religion? Is there a way for me to confirm that it wasn't all or not? And the only way to do that if it's not legitimate is to force the conditions to occur unnaturally and then make it happen, at least the destructive part, the death part, give them exactly what they want, which is the end of us, and then wait around for I'm sure he's just he's probably on the second Probably maybe he missed the first comment. Maybe maybe Jesus is on the next comment. You know what I mean. It's like, is there it Can it happen in my lifetime so I can be like a I told you, I'll be standing at the end of life, bust stop together, after we've all been murdered, will be in Valhalla waiting for the waiting on the bus that never comes, so or at least feel better about having this belief system. Oh, the Jews are giving me an opportunity to do that. Oh okay, well, then they can do no wrong. Because as long as I can confirm for myself that everything I've been taught is true and it hasn't been a waste of time, excellent.
Speaker 2: I don't know, man.
Speaker 1: The more that comes out to kind of like counter the traditional views of things, not the values, but the views, or to help you see that those who claim one thing never are holding up to the virtues, values, character, integrity, genuine sincerity of anything that they say that they stand for. Whether it's a politician or somebody behind the pulpit who's spewing Marxism and telling you that Jesus was a socialist. I mean, it doesn't it doesn't really matter where it comes from. The programming is so deeply embedded that people like us to answer your question like what are we supposed to do?
Speaker 7: I think we just keep on keeping on.
Speaker 1: It's been every time there's been a big change a little group, it's always been and always will until the end. And as far as Nirvana's lyrics applied to this, it was like three percent of the people that were involved in the revolution. And you can make your arguments as to whether or not that was all in the up and up or not, but it did help us seed a country that at least until the Civil War was on the right track and fighting because I had opposition since it's beginning. The bankers in many ways, through Hamilton Belmont, any of the other like even Baruch, any of the other banking agents began small who have pushed it along to where it finally got to. I mean, Belmont was very instrumental prior. He was the Bernard Baruch of his time, and that's why we have this big, huge upheaval, like we wouldn't even have that if you're not familiar with Belmont. He was instrumental, and you know, the creating the conditions that led to the Civil war. He was pushing hard on that. And it wasn't because they wanted to divide simply for the sake of divide, and they wanted to have America at war with itself because that's the only word that was sustainable from a distance, as if we were at war with each other to cause mass casualties, mass destruction, and chaos and then have And they did this from the very beginning. The North was always going to win because North represented centralized government and federalism, which is exactly centralized control, which is exactly what these people are all about. But complete and total devastation and trauma that lasts forever, ingrained into into our into our DNA was the result. It was always intended to end with everybody being enslaved, and it was always intended to be America destroyed. It doesn't matter where the casualty is laid, if they laid on North or South. The South was completely demolished and that left a huge debt which the bankers controlled, and that was the end of America. They won. Now is that to say that they have to study that way? Can we rally back? Maybe? But if you think about where Andrew Jackson took us out of completely out of debt, paid off the national debt, fought off the banking charter, fought wars that were sprung on us because we wouldn't reach charter. You know, the warving to tell was about that, all the intrigues that occurred all the way up until his time of presidency, they punished us. They had to devise a new plan. They couldn't fight a war from a distance. They had to do it here. And the only way to do that was to pit two factions together in America and have them kill each other and weaken the country. And at that point, you know, as secession was a perfect way to do that, because the consent of the government was the thing that had to go. Because splitting up the powers meant that the bankers were fearful that their taxation and their loans and all this other shit would be renigged on or they couldn't enforce them without a strong central government. So they had to implement a very strong, very over domineering, tyrannical, despotic central government. And that's what they started building after the war.
Speaker 7: Be concerned with this.
Speaker 1: If they didn't already take root and control our country like this wouldn't even be our argument, because they would not have penetrated our our education and our media to the point where we have to be the minority screaming into the void, hoping that somebody wants to hear it, not even so much as they can hear.
Speaker 7: But that they want to well, And I want to say that sounds bleak.
Speaker 1: I know that sounds bleak, but it's like once there's certain things in place, like have you have to challenge that, and there has to be some kind of nick in the armor. And that's why I would tell people. And I'm not saying that this is a perfect documentary, but I think everybody should watch. And I'm not telling you to come away with a different opinion than what you already have thought to believe. I'm just saying, listen to it, Europa the Last Battle. It's twelve hours long. I think you should watch it once and just watch it through. I think you to watch it a second time with a pen and paper, and anytime you get a wild moment like wow, that's not what I was taught. Whether you believe it easily or you are skeptical of it, I want you to write that down. And then I want you to go after the and write that down all throughout the the documentary. Then I want you to look up each and every one of those because this is how you deprogram, This is how you get somebody out is then you go and tell and find out what mainstream history in mainstream media and wiki and all those other system tools of the system say about it, and then see if you can also find researchers. Maybe you'll find some of my videos, maybe you'll find somebody else's people who actually put in the study and the time and effort to and see whether or not what they said about that particular wile moment that you saw in Europa? Is it the inversion of what they want you to believe through the mainstream history? And if so, how many of those sacked up over and over and over again where it's almost direct and absolute opposite the inversion of the truth that you that you encounter before you set to ask yourself, where the hell do I live? You know you're looking around like I already am I already in a damn prison?
Speaker 7: Is this already like a panopticon of surveillance?
Speaker 2: Well, let me mention it this way that I want to remind the audience the only cult you cannot see is the one you're in. And right, if you say to yourself cognitively, you say that, well, all all human beings are divine, all human beings are children of God. And then at the same.
Speaker 1: Time, so if that is true, then highlicks, those without the tether would be something other than other than human by that definition, not saying that it's biologically different or what, but that would mean that there's something else, a different presence. May you look a lot like us, but they might not be us.
Speaker 2: I'm you say, and it's okay to kill these other certain children because they're neighbors of Israel, then miss them. You are in a cult. Like That's that's the red flag right there. You're in a cult and you are blind to the truth because those are contradictory ideas. Or if you say I studied Jesus. Jesus taught love, he taught acceptance, he taught forgiveness, he taught kindness. Right, and let's bomb those doctors and bomb those hospitals. You are in a cult.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 1: He never said except for the except for these guys over here, Fuck those guys.
Speaker 7: He never said that, No, not at all.
Speaker 1: He never It was never one of those things. It's never like, yes, these are all great. But you know what's funny is the Old Testament did that because the whole when people go back to the Ten Commandments and they look at that, here's a funny story. There's a lot of the stranger those worlds only applied so that the tribes didn't cannibalize each other, so that they didn't murder each other and rip each other off, conduct usury, and destroy themselves from within. Those were to keep them from behaving like themselves and ruining their own people. If a stranger came through, and you can see this on the Kazari and sip stuff too, then it was fair game.
Speaker 7: They were fair game.
Speaker 1: You could rape them, you could rob them, you could murder them. It didn't matter because they were the stranger. They were the outsiders. And that itself is indicative of a cult, right.
Speaker 2: All right, it's not you, of course I'm talking about though, I'm talking about christ teachings and.
Speaker 7: Oh I know, I know, I'm talking about the ois.
Speaker 2: Iudand that I think what's necessary for anybody watching this is to examine your own beliefs, right, like, really honestly examine your own beliefs and find the contradictions. And it's I mean, it's okay to discover contradictions in your own belief system. It's important too, and then challenge yourself.
Speaker 1: Why would we be why would we accept or settle for a belief when we could know maybe the things that we can't know, aren't supposed to have an answer, and it can't be contradictory to what we morally understand to be right and not be wrong, you know what I mean. Maybe there's things out there that we'll find over time, but maybe we don't need to have a belief to fill in for the moment. Maybe the belief thing is is the leading of astray, because beliefs are powerful things because they contradict logic and observation to override it. And that means that anybody who controls beliefs controls your perception of reality.
Speaker 2: If you were taught and you know, Daniel, here's another point is that people under the age of fifty are not buying into the Christian Zionism narratives by and large. But it's just really it's a generational thing. It's the Schofield Bible people.
Speaker 7: I think it's a comprehension level.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but these are also the same fucking kids that go picketing and go to college to be indoctrinated. So I'm not I don't think that this as a what do you call it? A hope for the future, especially the youth now being turned into social media mush in their brain. You know, it's it's short attention spans is just one tiny bit of it. But it's just the lack of substance. I see what my my stepson, who I'm not. I'm not trying to criticize right here, but the things his concepts of reality are very immature because he's young, you know, and what he's taught in school about history he believes, and it's the complete polar opposite of what reality is. And I try to show him when I can, you know, in small portions. I send him PDF books, I try to talk to him about stuff. I try to you know, he was in the Hamilton play and I try to tell him that, you know, Jefferson wasn't a racist idiot like they make him out to be. And it's just all these little things that they do to the foundational belief system that is going to be ingrained and embedded into our children is going to be really hard to right over the top of. You can't. You know, It's like a cassette tape, you know, you still have sometimes when you try to re record over something, a little bit of that residual from the previous recording that you can kind of still hear through the cassette. When you have it on high fidelity, you understand what I mean, like it's still part of them still there. That's really hard to shake off the issue with certain people who think that they're awake, because I can tell you there's levels in there's stages, and there's a process, and it's not something that just snaps into place, because we live in a constant state of this false reality being pumped out towards us like a big frequency being passed through us all the time. So even if we comprehend it on one level, I think there's deeper levels that we need to also allow information, time, experience reading to kind of help chip away to a further and more deeper understanding as we go just how insidious certain things are. Because I think some people who don't buy certain things they that's fine, that's a great place to start, But the whys and the hows and the who's are important, so you know who to focus your energy against and who to support. Because they've also inverted all the heroes into demons and all the demons into heroes. So it's really easy to still take somebody who's in malcontent, who doesn't agree with a certain thing, and they'll manipulate those people into being the opposition that they need so they can have their fake little.
Speaker 7: Conflicts, just like the Adel does.
Speaker 1: You know, they do this thing where they fund their opposition so that they can point to it and say, look, we need more funding because they're out to get you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you know what I mean. And that's something that happens a lot.
Speaker 1: As long as they're the ones creating the counter argument, they can control the counter argument, and they can suck up real people into those things, even if it's manipulated and controlled by agents or whatnot. Good people with good intentions can get sucked up into that because they thought that these people stood for the same ideals that they did, which is to get people back to.
Speaker 7: Freedom, and it's going to the wrong direction.
Speaker 2: There's also there's an astonishing lack of self awareness I've noticed among many Israeli people today who support the genocide and they think they still think they are the victims.
Speaker 1: They can't not because that destroys because what they're doing is so horrific, is so unconscionable, it's so you can't you can't just you can't excuse it, you can't talk it away. The only way is to demonize that group of people and to call them all terrorists. Children, babies are terrorists, right mind you they went and killed for the last seven years their families, creating the animosity in the first place. Here's a question that they should ask themselves and people who want to support Israel, if Israel for what, just hypothetically, I'm not saying to do anything harmful.
Speaker 7: I'm just saying, if if Israel didn't.
Speaker 1: Exist as the antagonist in the Middle East, how many other Middle Eastern countries, Arabs, whatever you want to call them, South North Africans, whatever, how many of them would continue to pursue a nuclear program outside of outside of you know, maybe power nuclear power, because the deserts kind of require something else that's not conventional. How many of them would continue to pursue weapons that would require that would be necessary for them to defend themselves against a psychopathic country that's always bombing people inside their borders. If that didn't occur, if that person was if that entity wasn't there to cause the chaos and the disruption, would they even pursue.
Speaker 2: Probably not program? Probably not. I mean, even you know, Iranian leadership has spoken about the fact that they despise.
Speaker 1: If you were never attacked, would you feel the need to carry a gun. I'm not saying every I think everybody should because of the world that we live in. But it's kind of the point there, right, If there wasn't a threat to them, the next sistential threat to them at all times, if that was removed and they never knew an Israel, would there be this need to build weapons to defend themselves. There would be no would avation too.
Speaker 2: Really, it is the idea of nuclear weapons.
Speaker 1: So should we destroy every other country or make the one that's antagonizing all those people settle the f down.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I think we should denuclearize Israel. And Israel's nuclear weapons are illegal and undeclared. Israel did not sign the Non Proliferation Treaty. They do not allow IAEA inspectors into their facilities. You know, it's very clear by international law. And actually China has said this, Russia has said this, even elements of the UK have said this.
Speaker 1: That Israel and China work together on the nuclear program. Just saying red China red.
Speaker 2: China reels in gross violation of international law, has no justification for bombing Iran, bombing Gaza, bombing Lebanon.
Speaker 1: I mean, historically the lawless Iranians were led by yours, right, because you talk about Iran is Araya, which if you put an end at the end of the name, kind of gives you who it used to be. The like Persia, they indus Valley, we're talking about Aryans, That's what I'm trying to say, that whole area. So their blood is still in these people. So we're basically killing people who could potentially be allies to mankind, maybe not so much to our governments, right, and they could be they could have ancestral blood as well. So once again we're sent out to kill the very people that we should be aligned with. How many people were the German language was almost adopted for this country, That's how many Germanic people were here. And know what do we do? And we obliterate them in a war. But we are getting stoked into war against people who, just like with Libya, those people had a great leader who cared about their people and he actually wrote a green book because he wanted it to catch on. You know, I had to go back and look at Saddam and see if everything that they said about that guy was real because he was cursing. He was cursing the the he said long live the people. When he was you know, convin you know, they said that he was going they you know, put out the sentence, say yeah, when he's being convicted. When he was in court and they were hitting down the sentence, he said, you know this is corrupt, this is this is a a what do you call it? It's a word in valid court system and long lived the people. So a psychopathic dictator doesn't care about the people. He wouldn't be saying long live the people and that he was going to be uh hung, he said long with the people. Now that that doesn't sound like a dictator or a tyrant to me, that sounds like somebody who did everything you could to keep a rock away from these suns adventures.
Speaker 2: We know, even back then, the whole justification for the attack, for the whole Gulf War, it was it was fabricated weapons of mass destruction, totally fabricated, just like right now, totally fabricated or Israel the benefit, Yeah, for Israel's benefit, absolutely, So it's the same playbook. The difference is that now Iran has ballistic missiles that really work and that very nearly took out Israel in twelve days.
Speaker 7: Yeah, here's a funny thing.
Speaker 1: I've been asking myself because I don't know if this was true on social media. Okay, so this is longer than the one that I was watching on right on. I think maybe something happened with that upload. Maybe that's why I thought it was choppy, And.
Speaker 7: Maybe you know more about this, Mike.
Speaker 1: I don't get a chance to really go too deep into this and spend all this time. I got a daughter out all kinds of activities. But they were showing this is social media. I've shown you these videos where they're saying missiles from Iran hitting Gaza, and I thought that was really weird, right, because like, why would Iran be hitting starving, dying people if it was actually Iran doing it, or if they were just using the cover of war to do themselves, or or wouldn't it be cool because they would never tell us this. They would never ever tell us this because they wouldn't want to appear weak to the world that Iran was taking out IDF that were harming Gasans by those targeted strikes, and wouldn't that be cool? Wouldn't that at least make you feel good about mankind a little bit that they would give those those people that are suffering in that little fish bowl that they that they're dying in and starving in a chance to either get out of there or right back. I'm sure that's not what really occurred. I'm sure with social media misinformation, but it just it kind of makes you want to believe that that was a thing. And again, they would never tell us that if it was, if that did occur, because that would reemphasize the fact that that's a bad thing that they're doing, and another country that's being attacked is actually helping someone within their borders.
Speaker 7: Missiles. And they were just like going like.
Speaker 1: This when it is really, you know, outside, this is a really territory, I guess you could call it. But they've already claimed Gaza as theirs. They're saying that they were hitting targets in Gaza, but they were saying it was Iran. So two things popped in my head when I heard that, Either it's not really Iran and it's just Israel cleaning up the last of the people and then going to blame a different country for doing it. To make themselves blame less or because they have you know, what do you want to call it traders infiltrators on that side that they would oop see instead of Iran is also corrupted unfortunately at the level. So that's why they're they were attempting to do regime change and all that, and they are talking about how they want to install a different leadership there because of course he works for the OAS and that's just where it goes. But so if it was a corrupt thing and they were just gonna take out Gaza for them and clean up their problem, that's another potential. Or wouldn't it be cool if they were a targeting idea taking out you know, targets in Israel just end up wiping out Gaza, and that they would do that deliberately or the other one, and this was my the one I was hoping for was wouldn't it be cool?
Speaker 7: Wouldn't it be cool.
Speaker 1: If Iran's response to the aggressions of Israel was to knock out all the IDF that was in Gaza, harming the people and then just letting it be. Given the guy this much of a chance to either fight back or flee, that would be cool, but that's me wishful thinking.
Speaker 7: I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't know if it really was Iran or if that even was a thing.
Speaker 1: You know, It's just there's stuff that I saw on the internet saying that there were that the targets in Gaza are not targets, but Gaza was one getting bombed by Israel.
Speaker 7: I'm buying Iran, and that didn't seem like it made sense to me.
Speaker 2: Of course, it's always hard for us to know since we're not there, but according to satellite images and lots of them.
Speaker 1: And now he's saying because I'm talking about one specific site of bombing, he's extrapolating it to say, well, Tel Aviv was was wrecked. Like, yeah, I didn't say they weren't. I didn't say that that wasn't the thing that the other targets weren't hit. I'm just saying wouldn't because if it was Israel, if I had at the opportunity, if I was already gonna send missiles at Israel for having struck us, then the people that they're brutalizing, I would also help with the same strike in a different area, you know, it just to help them, you know, because if you can empower them, then you have somebody working closer on the ground that can work as an ally. Just makes sense to me.
Speaker 2: Lots of reports from the area and videos from you know, fishermen that were on boats in the golf, et cetera.
Speaker 1: I've seen the pictures of the bus of the buildings in Israel. I wasn't saying that there wasn't other targets hit. I'm just saying when they said that they were hitting Gaza, that that potentially could have also happened, not that it was the only thing that happened. I think you misunderstood me, But.
Speaker 2: It looks pretty clear that Tel Aviv and other parts of Israel took a very severe beating.
Speaker 7: Yeah they did.
Speaker 1: But I think and here's the thing that Mike was saying too, and I think this is kind of strange, is that he said that they were israel Is begging Trump because where the fuck is why are we? How we involved this in this? Again? They were begging Trump for a ceasefire with Iran. You see, this is again showing that Israel is just an extension of us, because this is where the Federal Reserve is, and this is and that's what created Israel. Why why are we involved in that negotiation in the first place, that they were begging for a ceasefire because Israel is going to get wiped out? Well, why why would? Why would? Why would? Why would we be involved in that? I don't get I don't None of this fucking geopolitics makes a whole lot of sense unless you understand that it's all the same entity and Israel is the fifty first state. They also said that parts of guys that were also hit, which I.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I heard that one. But I do know that Israel begged Trump for a ceasefire because Israel was about to be destroyed. And Colonel Douglas McGregor said Israel had about one to two weeks. I think he said two weeks.
Speaker 1: Okay, So that's what they're telling the public, right, So do you feel a lot of put a lot of weight in that colonel, colonel of a military that works out in the at the behest of Israel is telling us anything should be met with skepticism.
Speaker 2: He's left at this current pace before they would be obliterated.
Speaker 1: And the here's how weird I think, because this is like I look into the history of this of this cult, and I look at the Larian Kabbala and I think of this idea the burnt offering or which is what a holocaust means, the burnt offering, since everybody is kind of getting a little suspicious of that a narrative anyway, and also because this is what it if you look at the lurriing Kabala and what the Francis we're talking about before, and they say that there's supposed to be that many people, that six million, six million, right, because there's a letter missing in a word, So they're saying that letter that that corresponds with a number is the absence of six million. And this has actually talked about either in the In Pursuit of Truth series or it's actually in Europe, but I think it's Into Pursuit of Truth series when they're going through their Cabala section. I think it's like the second video that he put out in the Ipop series or pop video, whatever the hell it was, that was where they were getting the six million. Number four in the first place was from the Kabbala and for the missing because that was a symbolic signature of you know, another stage, the final another additional stage on their progress in their cabalistic belief system. So if they did set up Israel to be a burnt offering, that would actually make sense, and that's why they would want to, you know, influx migration to there of Jews, because of course it has to be Jews that die in order for their their belief system to be fulfilled. And then also they could re establish their victimhood through that act a number, whether it's metaphoric, whether it's a lot, because the Holocaust one sure as hell is fading pretty bad. Not not not with my family, but you know, with some people. Most people hopefully are starting to see that there's a little bit more to that story, and hopefully more than that. Hopefully they're skeptical, more skeptical than just that he or whether it's part of the public ritual and they actually do it, I suppose it go. So what who's to say that the Zionists slash previously known as Francists didn't want to get a bunch of Jews in that area that aren't particularly on the upper echelon level of this cult, who aren't the bankers who are just regularly average everyday Jews who could be your best friend, and nothing's wrong with it. They're probably decentness enough people until the israeliandoctrination occurred. What if they were gathering them all together for a burnt offering? In Israel's whole plan forever, the whole idea and concept of visual was to make it a burnt offering so that they could use that as justifications to basically Samson option in the rest of the goddamn place.
Speaker 2: Well you mean so a self inflicted holocaust.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like they would if if another country, if they couldn't get another country to do it, that they would do it themselves and blame another country anyway, because I think they certainly.
Speaker 7: That would fulfill the Cabala if they did it.
Speaker 2: Wow, well, let us pray that that doesn't happen. I mean that's just almost unthinkable. But we are in some very strange times, that's for sure. Look want to say, as we put an end cap on this today, Daniel, I want to say that I call for peace. I call for peace, and I have a universal dignified love and recognition for all human beings, including Jews, including Israelis, including Palestinians, including Lebanese, including Persians, et cetera. I don't discriminate against people based on their religion or their ethnicity at.
Speaker 1: All, unless it's a religion of supremacy. Then it's hard to even say, oh, it's just a tell mudisks. Well, all these people have been, according to them, promised the end of the rest of us for their utopian world. So if they can't get it through, you know, if if they're if they're tired of waiting for God to do it on his own, well then then in steps desion is to force the hand.
Speaker 2: But I find that that's a very that's that's a tiny view. I mean, that's it's a it's a minority view in the world today, most people are either religious supremacists or racists, or they're suffering from religiously transmitted disease.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and racists in the sense I think he's going with it's okay to kill Gosins because they're Muslims or whatever they think they are, when a lot of them are actually Christians too, And that whole idea or that system of belief was again manufactured over time with all these I you know, whether they were true or not false flags of or the way they paint the story because maybe it was Muslims or something that started a fire, started a bombing, did derail the train, whatever. But would they have done that if it wasn't for Israel constantly murdering their families for seventy years. Who know, it's probably not. You know, they weren't. They weren't out for real domination. As far as I can tell, I know that there's religion and Muhammad have a lot of fucking problems. But on the other side of that, you know, of course through the media, that they control the framing of whatever happened, and the reasoning behind it is always going to be skewed.
Speaker 2: And very good, right, But to actually follow what Christ taught makes you a heretic, which is kind of fitting because Jesus Christ himself was also considered a heretic by the Jewish leaders of the time right. They called for his death repeatedly.
Speaker 1: What do you think of people who continuously say that this man from Judah was a Jew?
Speaker 2: Well, I think clearly his background involved a lot of Jewish activities, but he was he clearly diverged from the Old Testament Jewish traditions. For example, he wasn't into animal sacrifice at all, well, no.
Speaker 7: And I don't think that just because somebody geographically is something that makes them part of their color exactly.
Speaker 2: It's about your philosophy and Jesus and you know the Nazarenes and what they practice and what they taught was not animal sacrifice but baptism. It was purity through baptism through water, not blood.
Speaker 1: See. I mean that's and that came from the Goths, the idea of baptism.
Speaker 2: It's actually a really key difference. Through water came, not blood.
Speaker 1: It came from the Sun cult actually five thousand years ago. But we could talk about anybody wants to read the British edit, I highly recommend that they do that by Ella widell Well. I did a nine part series on it. But wow, if you don't want to hear my commentary on I just read the book. It's good nineteen twenty nine and came out.
Speaker 2: Let me give out your website again as we wrap this up, Semper fry Llc. That's fry Semper fry llc dot com. And Daniel, look, I know we this has been kind of a whirlwind of a conversation here. We touched on so many different topics. We didn't really go deep into any one topic.
Speaker 1: I apologize for also not being in my studio because I was there. My office is better lighting everything, but I tried.
Speaker 2: It's okay, you're on the road. No, I appreciate you taking the time to join us and look, I just but I want to I want to set the context here before we wrap this up. We are not calling for hatred or violence against any human being. We're calling for universal peace, universal dignified love.
Speaker 1: From My first friend is Jewish, but he's just not a religious supremacist jew. He just happens to consider it like an ethnicity. But he's my best friend. My daughter and his daughter play together. You know, it's it's not nobody's saying that, because there's nobody can live a real life and be like a an interact with human beings and be that much of a stereotypical like neo Nazi, whatever you want to call them. Like nobody could do that and actually follow through with it, because you're going to interact with other people if you're not an ahole yourself, You're going to interact with people that are good people, no matter what their other details are, and you're going to love and.
Speaker 7: Respect those people. Right, And so it's not about that.
Speaker 1: It's about the antagonists in any group that want to push and they want to they want to use something as a shield, like a religion, to hide behind so that they can't get scrutinized. And in the banking, in the media, it makes it a whole lot easier to not get scrutinized.
Speaker 2: And I oppose anybody who is a racist or a religious racist, regardless of their religion, whether it's Judaism, Christianity, Islam, you name it. I haven't haven't found any Buddhists that are calling for mass death. By the way, so the Buddhists seem to be pro pro piece.
Speaker 1: They are the Moon supering cult, though I have to say there's there's evidence of that, especially when Buddha basically renounced or denounced his ancestral Uh. It would actually be literally like thor at him because he defied the cult. The matriarch, the Serpent Mother literally says that is one of the doctrines.
Speaker 7: For the most part, the monks took a voice silence. They can't say anything.
Speaker 2: Right well, and so they're not calling for mass death, you know, but I I support peace and I support the idea that all all human beings are children of God, and we've got to stop killing each other, and we've got to stop thinking that one group is God's chosen people above all other people. That's that is religious racism, and that will only lead to war and suffering.
Speaker 1: And it doesn't matter if it if the Catholics pick that up next, or the Christians picked that up next, if they think that they're the supreme and they can treat everybody else like their lesson like I don't even I don't know want to say dogs because I love my dog. You know, I would never treat my dog the way they treated guys.
Speaker 7: And that's just horrific.
Speaker 2: It's horrific.
Speaker 1: You can't have anybody have a religion enough supremacy, no nobody, Nope.
Speaker 2: All right, well, thank you Daniel. It's been interesting, that's for sure. Thanks for taking the time to join us on the road. Appreciate it.
Speaker 7: Thank you, sir, Hopeful it's everything you thought it would be.
Speaker 2: I was totally unexpected. We never know what we're going to talk about exactly, but thank you for your.
Speaker 1: Time, and that's it. Then it goes into things. So, yeah, there was something messed up with that other recording that I saw it was it was out of order and there were things missing, So that was I think that was everything that we talked about. I'm surprised because I wasn't. I thought there was something wrong with it the way that they so I guess I was wrong at least in that file. That one was good Bridian. That's weird though, because all the videos I put up there lately have been choppy. Parts of my uh monologue are missing every few seconds, and I think it has something to do with the sixty frames per second. I don't think it can handle it. So it's it's only in nineteen eighty ten EIGHTP right now. When I do the gaming stuff, it's at you know, four K and sixty frames per second. But that that's a that's way more than any system usually can handle. Usually is really really rough on the replay too, sometimes until it finally fully in codes then it's fine. But uh yeah, so five I think they use five forty or something like that on bridy on, so if I met, they must only be a lot of thirty frames per second, and so I have to learn if I want to be on BRIDI and I have to scale down I did a lot of yapping today. I'm tired as how. It's three hours and twenty three minutes into it. Yeah, I live it a be I how long ago were these you guys are having a nice conversation. Looks like I leave it to the moon. You know where things are, right? I mean, I don't go through that every time to remember you just said this one. All right? So here take a look. This is the description. You can tell I'm tired. I still forget the elliptical. Sorry, I forget. Have some midnight simper frylc dot com. You click it, teta do there it is doctor Glyndon. Click that to become a member, find a site and they can use that for fifty percent off this one. Guys use the code Bravo Bravo five BB five I discussed in the last video. Even the three things that are around there are actually all good. The IP six, the core copper, and the coy liver oil. If you want something for your ninety es centrals that is less of a hit to the pocket than the tangy tangerine, get the whole food vitamin from doctor Monzo. It's fifty percent less of a hit. It's thirty nine before you use the discount code versus eighty two of the tangy tangerine. I mean, you could probably call Eifelhealth dot com. There's a number on there. You might be able to get a different quote than what's on the website. But if you just ort to reaff the website, tangy tangerine alone is that's only a thirty day supply. So if you get the whole food vitamin from Azure, well then it's half that price and it gets you the same that's going to fulfill the same thing that the tanker tangerine does. And then cod liver oil would supplement the UFAs. And then I say you should always take the plant drive minerals and the osteo effects from Eiffelhealth, and then add the core copper over here, and maybe the IP six or the whole food vitamin C is also over here too. Okay, full a chemic acid, I like doctor Bonnzo has had that before we even became a natural product, and it's good stuff. So if you look over here, that's the full a chemic acid right there, and one of those jars last about ninety days or more. You don't take it a whole lot. It should have come a little, tiny, tiny spooning, but I don't know if it does anymore. All Right, have a good night. Thanks for hanging out. And I know that was like the probably the worst interview I've ever done, so I appreciate you humoring me. Put something nice on there so I don't get like eaten by by Piranhas. Go to his his rumble video and drop drop something kind if you if you don't mind, I'm sure it's gonna get an avalanche of hate. So thank you. Have a good day.