Speaker 1: I scrolled at ninth the glow burst my eyes.
Speaker 2: Another cliff, another way of life.
Speaker 3: They take one lines, twisted it out of shape, turned and fleeting though into e turnal hate.
Speaker 4: I'm just the voice in the digital storm. But they're like they know me from today.
Speaker 1: I was bumb. They never made me.
Speaker 4: Never shared my hair, never saw the quiet moment swim.
Speaker 2: Nobody's there.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of these trash.
Speaker 5: Fire running my name through a grand jordy because I said something.
Speaker 6: They didn't like. They don't know me and real life.
Speaker 7: They only know my own line presents, pictures, ain't post, no human less and so please please.
Speaker 5: Please leave me along, leave me alone.
Speaker 6: Man I takes for clicks.
Speaker 2: I reached food to feet.
Speaker 5: They build the throne on the air that I breathed that I once saying the slice.
Speaker 1: And served up coat and rock up.
Speaker 5: A thousand strangers screaming canceled the more I laugh.
Speaker 3: I heard a long off from hide, but theeah cookie's ringing on the other side.
Speaker 1: They never heard my voice crack when.
Speaker 7: I'm tired, never saw the parts from me.
Speaker 2: I'm never whier.
Speaker 3: I'm tired of the trash fire you run of my.
Speaker 5: Name through grinderger because I said something they didn't like.
Speaker 2: They don't know me, you.
Speaker 7: Realize they on't on.
Speaker 2: My own line President shout out on scream on rear residence. So please please.
Speaker 7: Please please leave me alone, Leave me alone.
Speaker 1: I'm loading the worst thing I ever type of to a molding, the joke that you turn into a war crime.
Speaker 3: I'm fleshing down in cobbage stains, I athologies and growing things you don't get to on me from that your microphone. See, I'm tired of these trash patcher.
Speaker 8: Running my name through a grinder.
Speaker 2: I'm done letting strangers define.
Speaker 8: You don't know me.
Speaker 7: Realize you only know my own line President time.
Speaker 1: That's never been my bull sending.
Speaker 6: So pleasecious, please.
Speaker 3: Leave me alone, leave me alone.
Speaker 6: What's up? Guys, It is your boy Jake yet again. Likes describe hit that notification batt so you don't miss an upload. You got referends in here. What's up, brother, dude? I got a notification that it's gonna be so next month. Next month, I'm gonna be starting to paying. Thirteen is the thirteen ninety nine for YouTube premium. I'm gonna pay fifteen ninety nine a month, they went up two dollars, two fucking dollars, So that means I'm going to be paying sixteen almost seventeen dollars for this. That's actually when I say because they don't. Yeah, And the reason and the reason why I'm I'm not liking it is because it might be eighteen almost eighteen bucks. Then I'm gonna be paying for this ship and beauty premium. Give me one minute. I'm letting people know we are by the way line on you yeah, yeah, by the way. We're all pilled by the way. Yeah. Hey, o g if you want to come up by the way. How was has anybody heard from the people from the first from the first day of the Hackingmediah h All right, thank you, come on here it to show the does what's up? Brother? Oh?
Speaker 9: How do you know about.
Speaker 6: You're in your studio? You don't know in my studio?
Speaker 1: Oh maybe my hold on my mic is there?
Speaker 6: We go, there, we go, All right, what's up?
Speaker 8: Brother?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 6: Dude? Then? But uh been don't but you know what next week he is, right, Hackermania WrestleMania. Yeah, but but it's gonna be and then next year is gonna be the Saudi media.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like I'm always looking forward to that more seeing the card this year. Wrestling. I've never been this less into wrestling in my life.
Speaker 6: Because because now it's like and also the thing is in the Saudi shows, there's not gonna be the women's matches. They should have. This is the problem. If people wanted to see the women wrestle, they should have, Like this is what I said before on my show. If you watch the show, I said this, I said, if they want, they could have. They could have pre taped the women's Royal Rumble and played it at Uh. They can't do that, but they could have pre taped it for the people and just have the men's matches.
Speaker 1: Oh in Saudi Arabia, Yeah.
Speaker 6: Just pre tape and and and having and have the women's or a roll bow at the performance center.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's what I say. But they wrestle there. They just have to cover up.
Speaker 6: They have to even even even the even the women referees had to cover up, even the women's.
Speaker 1: Referees, as they should.
Speaker 6: But by the way, Uh, I went to watch j L P on d Love today. It was and they did a pre tape of the church a church.
Speaker 1: It was a pre tape of a church.
Speaker 6: Of the church segment of their show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they usually do that on Sundays.
Speaker 6: Yeah. But the thing is because Dela is shutting down, they're not playing. They're not playing. Uh staff But yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Did you get your premium account paigned for?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Oh you did so. But I just and then I got a notification and I'm gonna have to be paying. I'm gonna be paying instead of thirteen ninety nine plus tax, I'm gonna be paying fifteen ninety nine next month plus that tax. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the tax is a killer.
Speaker 6: Huh, seventeen eighteen bucks for for something that I used just for the ads man, just not for the ad. But but the thing is, it's but you know what I will have to I will have to find money for that. But you know, and also you have to make do. By the way, we also have it, uh May because the reason why I say because May is also I'm gonna have also a big bill May because I might be taking a little vacation in May for for for my roommate's birthday.
Speaker 1: I heard where are you going?
Speaker 6: We might we might go to have Burg. We might do like a road trip or something.
Speaker 1: But we're doing Burg, Mississippi. We're doing Marilana like a Woodstock hippie.
Speaker 6: But it's actually gonna be a big birthday for her. Okay, the four Oh, but I'll tell you about I'll talk about, but I don't want to talk about it right now because.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be like a big debuty.
Speaker 6: But here's the thing. Both Chris Thompson and and Bobby were live at the same time.
Speaker 1: Oh man, it's like they're competing now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Chris Thompson is doing his fuck off show and uh in evenon show. But Bobby's doing epping too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and Jay cut is doing his hay show.
Speaker 6: In the middle of the night because I've been late and I am And by the way, I am on pilled. Now you're on pills, pilled, the shimming platform pilled.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, I thought you were saying you were on medication. No, okay, no.
Speaker 6: I'm on that streaming platform pill. I want to say thank you. And I think one of the admins was watching my show and left a comment on one of my posts saying, hey, this is how you get streaming because I was talking about on the show.
Speaker 1: Ah, look at that.
Speaker 6: I did say, uh, you know, I don't. I really don't want to. By the way, I want to show you something. I got this in the midll you know what I got in the know the other day. No, fow was my stupid face?
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me see.
Speaker 6: No, I didn't get my stupid faces. I got a little gift for ith. This is gonna pro This is just something I want me to try.
Speaker 1: Ah, what is it? Gummies? Marijuana gummies?
Speaker 6: So coffee seventeen minimros American roaster made in the Great State of Florida.
Speaker 1: Ooh, you drink coffee.
Speaker 6: I want to try some coffee. But what I loved about it is they you know, I want to try stuff that's from America, made in America.
Speaker 1: Yes, true patriot Jay Hudson.
Speaker 6: Made America or not made it all? Henry Rifles made the movie. Hey. But by the way, I want to say this, you know, I want to say, have you ever been to the Rumble Studios? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I use it all the time.
Speaker 6: No, No, not Rumble Studio, but the studios they have in Florida, the Miami that studios that everybody goes, all the big guys go to do their shows and thumbs.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I didn't hear about this.
Speaker 6: And also, what do you think about Pat bet David or Patrick bet David of A?
Speaker 1: I like his uh, I like his show. H. I think he's a decent guy.
Speaker 6: I think he's a good I think that he you know, I've been watching him. I've been watching a lot of some Telly Jesse Lee h the hate you know, and and and that's one of the things I want to go. I want to go to Los Angeles and see Bond in person. The Bond Studio.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been there.
Speaker 6: Uh, I know if I know, if I'm there, James would would take me hard tour. James, I know he's busy with with stuff. Joel's not Joel h Jaylen jalen A said, uh that every Friday James works the phone lines at the at the Bond.
Speaker 1: Studios so you could talk to.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he works r belon after after like the shows and stuff. But but one of the one of the things that don't when I don't lack about wrestling now, it's like, do you do you ever watched O v W.
Speaker 1: No, I can't say that I have. That's Alice Know's thing, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah. Unfortunately, a couple of weeks ago, they had a referee have a seizure in the ring during a match, and the wrestlers moved him away, moved him while I was having a seizure, moved they moved the guys so they could finish the match. He was having a seizure.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, the show must go on.
Speaker 6: But here's someone being By the way, happy Optism Awareness month.
Speaker 1: Oh it's this month, April. Yes, what do we need to be aware of?
Speaker 6: By the way, I thought, I think I thought it was disgusted that the rest they need somebody there to know what they're doing, and not these wrestlers need to know. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah to a degree though, but if one of the wrestlers gets paralyzed in the middle of a match, they continue the match. It's like the referee isn't special.
Speaker 6: Actually, actually they stopped the match when I restler dies in the ring. They don't they care.
Speaker 1: I say, they still go for the They still go for the pinfall. Yeah, but I don't care if I want to be entertained.
Speaker 6: But here's the thing that you But I want to also say that I feel like that a lot of wrestlers know. Oh and by the way, I got rid of giggle Pickles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you told me last time we were on. Yeah, you said that you wanted to stay out of drama, and then you want to know the people you were getting rid of.
Speaker 6: I gotta get rid of. Uh, here's the day. If I didn't want to drama, I would have would have would have got rid of you.
Speaker 1: I mean you already did though. Yeah, I'm not a drama guy. You got rid of me, and I didn't cause any drama.
Speaker 6: Because you know, you were hanging out with people that were causing me drama.
Speaker 1: That's not true, chriss peeps. I wasn't hanging out with him.
Speaker 6: I told you that already, But you were doing shows that he was on. You were on Matt Show talking about me.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, for sure. I didn't. I didn't deny that, but that was that was partially to try to help you. I was hoping you would hear it, and we were. Of course, we were making fun of you at some points. That's just that's just what we do.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 6: By the way, I want to say this from the point of view, don't say you know. Here's the thing. If you if you have a problem with me, say it to my face don't.
Speaker 1: Yes. But Jake, to be fair, you got to admit that anything that I've said, like behind your back, I've said to your face like I'm.
Speaker 6: Not that comment I'm saying to say it to my face wasn't aimed at you. It was aimed at other people that were talking crap about the reason why a lot of my songs do have the words trash. When I say a trash podcaster, I mean like Chris Thompson, Bobby nick Ah, Granny, Granny loves loves a Granny loves or I'm gonna call them TJ. They all no Tjuh Granny, that's Granny's uh name.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask you, are you Are you still friends with Ashley Cummings?
Speaker 6: Me and ash the Ferends friends are associates. We're associates.
Speaker 1: So how about you get me and Ashley on the stream and we bury that.
Speaker 6: No, she she might be busier, I know, because her and Dave Sarah are going to hack a Mannia this year.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not saying now, I'm just saying, at some point, because me and her have had bad blood for quite a while, I want to I want to bury the hatchet.
Speaker 6: Here's the here's the thing. Here's the thing. She's a She's an awesome person to deal with. I love her today. She's a but sometimes I don't want to get into like the problems that people are having.
Speaker 1: It's like, yeah, but you're the middle, you're in the middle of our problems.
Speaker 6: Yeah. She she thought you were someone that was harassing her and nobody like because because of what your name was, miss fit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but you see how you see how unreasonable that is? Right, she made a mistake and then she got mad at me for her mistake.
Speaker 6: Actually, what her mistake was her you know, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: Her mistake estimating me.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, by the way, by the way, I realize something. I realized that a lot of these people that that that care about me, they're just they're using me for content.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, And you realize that I'm not one of those people, right, I know.
Speaker 6: I know that I know that you haven't made a video using uh you haven't. You haven't made as you have never made a video saying you know, accusing me of stoll Like how you know how I'm like this this bad person. But you know, look at some of the people that Dixie cuddle fitness hangs out with Well.
Speaker 1: To be clear, Jake, there have been things that you have done that I don't agree with and I don't like at the same time. Yeah, at the same time, you've apologized to me personally.
Speaker 6: So I apologize about what happened, you know, and I really really feel bad that I screwed up. There's some things that I don't I will not. I'm not. There are some things that you know, because I was in the wrong dude with you. Actually, I apologize to Ashley.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what I'm saying, Jake. A lot of people don't apologize these days, so that's why I have to accept it. I have to appreciate you apologizing, so thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I also want to say this, it's like.
Speaker 1: You're gonna say something about Ashley.
Speaker 6: Ashley's never Here's the thing. I just don't. I just try to like be I'm not even I'm not even want to reach out due the fact that these morons are morons and boras and chords and urns, corgan knites.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 6: I just feel like that it's.
Speaker 1: Now what happened? I was promised tonight. What happens?
Speaker 6: Uh? He he has a late that seem believe I'll send them.
Speaker 1: You forget o g Nick, what's going on?
Speaker 6: By the way, I did send uh. I did send.
Speaker 1: Alphaink Oh what a treat.
Speaker 6: He always gets a link when I just got tired of bull crap. Yeah, I got tired of like people run in their mouths about me and not me and I can't offend myself so.
Speaker 1: Well, Jake, I think you need to, like, uh, really reassess things. There's like I told you last time, there's some other people that maybe you should apologize to. And it's nothing like you know, put the pride aside. Yeah, and just like you know, I reconnect with some people, good people out here.
Speaker 6: But no, no, I'm not. You know what, if here's a baking.
Speaker 1: Names naming names, I'm just saying generally.
Speaker 6: I don't one of them you want me to. I'm not doing, not talking about, not talking to curse anymore.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I didn't even say that one. Chris Peeps, Yeah, I didn't even say that one. I would say, first person you should apologize to is Wendy.
Speaker 6: Why then why.
Speaker 1: Well there was there was there was the whole.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing that uh me saying where the city that she used to live in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a little if I said the place.
Speaker 6: Amazon Docster, not me, because it's the Amazon wishlers hers. This is really that's the reason why I went to throw it instead of Amazon, because it tells you tells people their their their state.
Speaker 1: It says that address on Amazon wish he.
Speaker 6: Doesn't tell the address, but it says I never said the address and the whole the city. It tells you what city she was in.
Speaker 1: Oh, you never said the actual address.
Speaker 6: I never said the address. I just said this is the city. You promise I've I have never I don't even know where she lives. And by the way, again, it gives a Georgia. It's it's in the city.
Speaker 1: That but I don't say it now, I don't.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing. If she's saying that, I'm I'm saying you know what she's Here's the thing. This is the person that Howard's made said the inn word on the stream before on Howards Show. Howard's made her do the say the IN.
Speaker 9: Word on the stream.
Speaker 1: Ye, Wendy's down.
Speaker 6: Down like you like you on a Fat Girl, Jake, you you.
Speaker 1: Could say the N word. I'll give you the past. I'll defend you.
Speaker 6: I don't say things because here's the thing. My family watches my shows, watches YouTube. Said, I have to like, I have to dumb down this clothe in a lot of times it's.
Speaker 1: A good point. You want to say it, but.
Speaker 6: You can't because I have people that know me in real life watches my content, so right right, and it's like you're I feel like I had these people that well, you know, by the way, I heard, by the way, coffee brand coffee sucks.
Speaker 1: Oh that's America's coffee.
Speaker 6: Though coffee bring coffee then.
Speaker 1: That then yes, Jeremy, I don't like that guy. Though, I don't. I find a bunch of.
Speaker 6: He he he he he flagged uh Indy work it's worky Andy from uh Quino Casinos uh YouTube page. He had to shut down.
Speaker 1: What really?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When did he do this?
Speaker 6: Like a couple of days ago?
Speaker 1: Ah, that fat bastard.
Speaker 6: Hm. You know, hey, by the way, I can put this as I'm talking to Bill Burt, but no, I'm not. I'm not that kind of a clicka hey do what the hell? Uh?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 6: Scott Scott sent me a local complemation and sends me his toilet.
Speaker 1: Ah and I'm inca.
Speaker 6: I am in the local. I am known as a local in his world.
Speaker 1: Are you yes? What is a locale?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 6: Uh, like shady and like like what shady? And rev?
Speaker 1: When is that? I'm a loser, I know, but you're not explaining what a locale is.
Speaker 6: I don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 1: Is it like one of those people that go online and like ask for money?
Speaker 6: Yeah? And also and also they they they was it was like weans and boogie and you uh and dsp and and.
Speaker 1: You know, the key is Jake, you just got to do a good show and people will send money.
Speaker 6: When someone the bet that it's it's oh, we got special. Guess I thought I was special. He loves cats, he loves to eat cats.
Speaker 10: It's oh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, It's me Willie.
Speaker 6: Hey, what's up brother?
Speaker 2: What do you guys are partying?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're you know, were listening to w C you know, dubs.
Speaker 1: Keep it gag, don't keep it gig.
Speaker 6: By the way, by the way, I listened to I pulled a so I had so I made a song for Common Dan out of Orlando. Common Dan the Mirror over Time with Tommon Dan and they played my song and then the second song that they played was a remix to Who Wants Some So no no, and then after that it was because I liked the song. It gets played in the playlist when when they don't stop the song after the fat It was just it was before I did the AI song.
Speaker 1: Let me guess country rap.
Speaker 6: No, it was it was a cappella. Oh, but this was before I had AI music.
Speaker 1: Oh you actually sang it?
Speaker 6: Yeah, can you play it?
Speaker 1: I'd rather hear that than you think.
Speaker 6: No, I don't. I don't have it.
Speaker 2: That smile, show me that smile.
Speaker 1: Al Ol.
Speaker 6: By the way, Charles and Charge was better than.
Speaker 2: Al Yeah, I mean you got Williames, you know.
Speaker 6: MOREK and Mindy was better than al.
Speaker 2: I don't believe that.
Speaker 6: In a second, Robert Williams was in that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 10: William is like he's kind of like a He's kind of he's like a Parsley.
Speaker 6: The Mission podcast is better than now.
Speaker 1: He's a definition of extra I hope.
Speaker 2: So you have to strive to be better than now.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I worked hard to be better than now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but I want to ask this, do you think that so who was Who's who's the better, Who's the better president? Trope or Biden?
Speaker 1: That it depends on the context for content. It was Biden.
Speaker 2: Am I investing in silver?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 6: But by the way, did you I think that a lot of people, you know, but Biden now now now like so now like stuff that was you know. Uh. By the way they're saying, they're saying that Trump is gonna trying to make gas a dollar a gallon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we have to go back.
Speaker 6: Who's they My my nephew was my little nephew was talking about it today. But I gotta hey, I got a song for you.
Speaker 2: No, yes, yes, yes, come on hey.
Speaker 6: Listen your your name was brought up into it, Jake.
Speaker 1: No, that's the hate song. I've heard this four times.
Speaker 2: We have for the whole thing.
Speaker 1: We go in l Aby's and black we do we do?
Speaker 6: Is hate really a Christian alpha mel.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm told.
Speaker 2: I am sharp on the jail away.
Speaker 1: I haven't.
Speaker 6: Behave who Who's who's better? You're the other guy he has.
Speaker 1: Anger? Baby?
Speaker 6: No, No, the the one that he the other the other guy that he has the video, the other one.
Speaker 1: You're talking about the black.
Speaker 6: Whoa Alright, figuring, bring on.
Speaker 5: The floors, colls from Coast to Coast Wide and free space theories like jelly roll.
Speaker 1: You like jelly roll, I like I.
Speaker 6: Like jelly Rolls.
Speaker 10: I want to hear Marvis this country rap. It's it's I like jelly Rolls.
Speaker 6: They're young.
Speaker 1: No the singer come on, boy, No, I want the the rap. Come on now.
Speaker 10: Uh listen to get home break.
Speaker 3: From Punchy TV to the streams bombs.
Speaker 6: I should have added something about punch of coffee on this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what you say, big cup?
Speaker 3: That phone.
Speaker 1: Name ever talking? No testament?
Speaker 7: God?
Speaker 2: Is he really sitting?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 6: That's a hard night.
Speaker 8: David from Acallum, No weappole in sight Tree and Nalo drama keeping.
Speaker 5: It tight son your master stories, Epstein on the scale, Muhammad versus.
Speaker 1: Baby. That's a red button.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 6: By the way, why are why are they afraid to say that Trump was that Epstein is line because he wasn't. But by the way, there's a song.
Speaker 1: Was the hell.
Speaker 2: In the game?
Speaker 1: Only Christian?
Speaker 6: Have I like you? By the way, I wish I wish I could get him back on James because here it depends. But by the way, he was my longest sub Onda before they took the subs away.
Speaker 2: Big home breaks be super rude but loud, so loud.
Speaker 1: Shout out he talked over my shoutouts.
Speaker 6: Else he talked over his shout out.
Speaker 2: I don't know, bringing out nobody camp need to just believe?
Speaker 6: Wait was that the real note?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: Let's go to Allen in Michigan's brother.
Speaker 1: I will say though, Jake Allen in Michigan is not a calling. Uh David is David from Ocala?
Speaker 6: Uh? Uh that's David grown. Uh. Gronk doesn't know a lie about JP cool.
Speaker 1: You wrote it on Gronck or a chat j PT, no come from no PC play?
Speaker 6: Just I use I used to use Chad GPT, but I have a better theme with Grock.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jake, what does that mean? No PC play?
Speaker 6: Uh? Uh PC uh? Political correct jesus away basically saying that the Hay report is not politically correct. Yes, yes, yeah, because and when Sean Dollinger, when he has someone like Shan or another personal and he actually has to say that your views in abuse, we're a press. Views are press that were set on the show or note.
Speaker 1: Of j LP of j LP and bond. Yes, you know because I'm a badass muger.
Speaker 6: Yeah. And also the thing is it's like now he has like he has punchy TV, he has punchy coffee, he has he has all this stuff, and he's he also has you know, I you know now I miss I missed Joel. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen him on there in a while.
Speaker 6: Joel.
Speaker 1: His last name is Friday Tomorrow.
Speaker 6: What's up, sick?
Speaker 1: Hold on, you're talking over the badass?
Speaker 6: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 1: Sick?
Speaker 6: How you doing? Brother, ladies and gentlemen from the Great State of Georgia? Six ten? How you doing?
Speaker 2: Browing some crops?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 6: Curly?
Speaker 8: I'm in Wisconson.
Speaker 1: You're in Wisconsin, in Wiscnson nice.
Speaker 8: Not nice fun the state Wisconsin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right. I just realized this. Nice to Wisconsin. I haven't even been there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but how you doing? Boff? By the way, I was gonna I wanted to was yesterday? Uh birthday?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: Today's Friday?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Yesterday?
Speaker 6: Oh? One of our friends that what was his channel name? I forget the unique he's he's a guy that we know who is a who has cyril palsy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now you said he his channel was? Is he still with us.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, we streamed last night. Yeah you got you.
Speaker 1: Sorry. The way you were talking, it sounds like you were about to gear up to.
Speaker 2: It was gearing up the guy croaked.
Speaker 1: You felt that, right?
Speaker 6: Yeah? What is his thirty third birthday?
Speaker 1: There's a lot of past ten is going on?
Speaker 8: Okay, what age is he's thirty thirty.
Speaker 6: He's gonna be my next birthday. I'm thirty two. I'm gonna be thirty three in July. Whoa, Oh, we've got another special problem, another special guess. I thought special race state of the Great State of Oregon.
Speaker 1: No, no Oregon, Oregon. But he scared me. I thought it was gonna be fucking nova.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I'm not Ova.
Speaker 6: Really really, how you doing og?
Speaker 4: I'm hanging in that jak.
Speaker 6: By the way, Now I'm gonna pay seventeen or eighteen dollars for YouTube premium.
Speaker 1: There's the pitch. There's the pitch.
Speaker 4: You know what I do? I just watch ads?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just put up with him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but here's the thing. Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I have a job.
Speaker 6: Oh, by the way, they they up the press of YouTube premium starting next month. It's gonna be instead of thirteen ninety it's going to be fifteen ninety dollars.
Speaker 8: H Like the gentleman just said, I just watched the ads because I'm gonna give you look, I find it funny because I don't know. I don't know, y'all. I don't know how y'alls. Y'all's of feeds go when you ads pop up. But mine are getting worse and worse. I'm hearing more about erection disfunction mills and all kinds of just stupid crap, women's minstrual cycles, and like, you're just trying to make me go to premium. No, I refuse.
Speaker 1: I'm tired of hearing spin Quest commercials. It's fucking like, I don't gamble.
Speaker 4: I get Hymn's ads all the time and I've never ordered from them in my life.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, him, And that's what they That's what people will tell you. It was like, oh, you know, the only target the ads towards you based on what you look up. No they don't, Yeah, no they don't. They're looking at people that don't have premium. It's like, okay, we annoy them.
Speaker 4: And they're probably like, oh, look it's a forty seven year old man. Maybe he needs fucking erection pills.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was gonna say, I'm always looking up dick pills. I'm glad.
Speaker 6: But by the way, by the way he shout out to this is actually a good panel. We have. We have a Florida boy and the guy from malmat a Georgia boy, and a guy from Washington and a guy from Washington.
Speaker 1: Very diverse, very diverse panel here.
Speaker 8: I still.
Speaker 4: What I said, just still have a.
Speaker 1: We have a black guy, guy, guy from Boston, the gay guy.
Speaker 6: So I didn't want to say in.
Speaker 4: Real estate, Jake, everyone knows where I'm from. It's all right.
Speaker 1: I couldn't.
Speaker 4: I give it away by the way I say October and retarded and stuff.
Speaker 1: You should know.
Speaker 6: But I want to say this, I actually think that this show is you know, I'm thinking about after the after I get done with my ten year to much in your reversary yet I've been on YouTube for ten years. Good, I'm thinking about you. I'm thinking about so.
Speaker 1: Wait when is your ten ja so the twelve? Oh it's coming up?
Speaker 8: About what's tiring?
Speaker 4: He said that last year?
Speaker 1: Why yeah, right.
Speaker 6: I don't think I don't think that. I don't think that. Uh, I think that ten years is ago for the Jake character.
Speaker 1: Oh the character, So this isn't the real Jake. Maybe you should reinvent yourself.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but see is it's.
Speaker 1: Artists formally known as Jake Hudson.
Speaker 6: I have you know, I just I don't know if you do.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 6: I feel like there are a lot of times that I think that I'm I've gotten people mad. I just feel like that I need to by the way.
Speaker 1: Interrupted themselves.
Speaker 4: Maybe the new character won't block people know or or or self destruct.
Speaker 6: By the way, Mikey said, he won't come up here if you're up here six?
Speaker 1: Yeah, who's Mikey?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 6: Schody bloggers and mass Charlie bloggers and mask What happened?
Speaker 4: I'm sorry I interrupted.
Speaker 1: It's not go ahead.
Speaker 4: I was. I was on with your not your ach nemesis earlier, Jake, so I had to interrupt. I was on with Joey. Yeah. What what happened with Giggle Pickles?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I saw your your short yesterday or whatever it was.
Speaker 6: She's mhm no, because she was number one. She was like, you know, I I realized that she was one of the reasons why it was caused my anxiety on YouTube how that number one, she lied about having cancer, she lied about me being me being on in in a lawsuit.
Speaker 4: Did she really lie about that, Jake, I've heard that. I just have no idea. I would never accuse someone.
Speaker 6: She lied about She kept telling me, oh, you're in the lawsuit, you can't can Yeah, she she faked, she faked turned onpks.
Speaker 4: That's yeah, that's horrible.
Speaker 6: It seems like a cool thing to do in my opinion, on.
Speaker 2: Paper, it doesn't pan out in the end, you.
Speaker 6: Know, like like like like Jamie Jamie Kennedy faking as.
Speaker 9: A black dude in that movie.
Speaker 6: It's not funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the same thing.
Speaker 8: What movie.
Speaker 6: Most wanted.
Speaker 8: Okay, So he was alright, all right, let's stop right there, excuse me. Let the black guy take over. How racist of you? Number one? How was he faking being a black guy? Is that what you think about all black people? That's the way they what a racist? Say there, Jacob, Holy crap. It could have just been a product of his environment. I love I love I love working with Jake Man, but I love that movie that because you have him acting you you know, hood hip hop whatever. No, no, no, And then the two black guys, uh Anthony Anderson and oh Goody Diggs, I think that's his name one of them? Did Julia trained actors like row Reverse? I love that damn movie.
Speaker 4: I thought Jake was thinking of Robert Downey Jr. And Thunder.
Speaker 1: I thought, was that made more sense to what he was saying?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm sorry. By the way, this has come from the guy. I have seen Next Friday more more than I saw Friday and Friday after Next.
Speaker 1: Get him a ghetto pass.
Speaker 2: He needs to watch Friday more. He needs to watch both Fridays. I don't know.
Speaker 6: By the way, Hey, I.
Speaker 1: Got Friday, Why would you watch Next Friday more than one?
Speaker 8: Next Friday more?
Speaker 6: Showing MOREL T B s when we were when I was, when I was kid.
Speaker 2: The original one is the best one.
Speaker 1: It's a classic absolutely, by the way. That's by the way, that's a classic movie, not even classic black movie.
Speaker 6: I heard Yeah After Next with with Rickey Smiley, the guy who plays Mini Little Mike Mini mic or Cash, mic Williams Cat Williams.
Speaker 1: Oh that how's the chicken? George?
Speaker 6: What I love about that movie? Remember Where Where Where? Where?
Speaker 1: Where the guy goes? My won email?
Speaker 6: I was like, I was like holy when Holy Moly fired day days. Craig for the Health Inspector.
Speaker 2: Is like all knowing. He's like the watcher. He knows everything.
Speaker 1: He knows all the.
Speaker 6: By the way, and I also saw bringing in the he was bringing the benjamins. We're uh oh, we got we got a special prose a special persons, the best day ladies and gentlemen, Yazzie.
Speaker 4: Jake is all or nothing. Nobody or he's got like fucking twelve people right either.
Speaker 2: But we're betting it all. I'm black, fuck it, we're going live.
Speaker 6: We're doing We're killing it. How do you knowing Maze? How do you know? Sweetheart? Good?
Speaker 11: How about you? How about everybody else?
Speaker 4: I wish I could get away with calling all the females sweetheart like Jake does.
Speaker 2: I know, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 1: I couldn't tell Jacobs he is mogging right now.
Speaker 4: I don't even call my wife sweetheart.
Speaker 12: What the it's yeah, you're right, yeah, but the el face.
Speaker 6: By the way, Maggie, this is uh you know you know Nick and Owl right.
Speaker 11: I'm familiar with him. Yeah, how's it going?
Speaker 6: Guys?
Speaker 1: This is Mae, hi'm as you have a very sexy voice fade into.
Speaker 6: This is so, Mazzie, can I tell who? What are your exes?
Speaker 1: Is we all know?
Speaker 4: M K, you know everyone? I don't even know everything from from he's a drunkard.
Speaker 1: I don't know was he though, Mazzi? Yeah, is that why you left him?
Speaker 8: Well?
Speaker 11: What you see is what you get. I'm not here to bash on anybody, but.
Speaker 1: No, no, we're just talking about relationships.
Speaker 6: Geez. I'm sorry, Maggie.
Speaker 1: I don't even know the guy. He could be a good guy, just.
Speaker 8: Asking excuse me, well, put all your personal business.
Speaker 1: You have a small cock small cocky.
Speaker 6: Oh Jesus, sorry, Mazzie. How do you know how you been?
Speaker 9: We haven't talked in a while.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's been a while. I just kind of stepped away from like, you know, ship and just chilling. You know, folks, are you know?
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, this is actually you know, you know you know?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 6: By the way. Hello, doom oh, Hello doom? Hello dirty Jersey rat?
Speaker 1: Are you throwing shade? Jake?
Speaker 6: All the clippers there?
Speaker 4: He's trying to will he wants us to get clipped. He's trying to will it into existence.
Speaker 2: He's watching Friday After Next.
Speaker 4: Hello, past what else we got, Jake, Mazie's from us, from the Motor City.
Speaker 6: I think.
Speaker 4: I thought she was from Detroit.
Speaker 1: Detroit.
Speaker 4: That's the only I had no idea where she was from. So you said, motor City. What's our social Security number?
Speaker 1: What's her address? You want a doctor?
Speaker 4: Sorry, we got a rex, we got a city. I don't know what's next.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody, everybody's a drunker Detroit, right.
Speaker 6: I'm sorry? This is this is who's this panal worser that like this.
Speaker 2: Way worser.
Speaker 4: Up to kill baby Clowntown? Right, Jake?
Speaker 6: I was on Clowntown last week and.
Speaker 4: You're on Papa Kill the week before. Stop fucking fencing to make a decision, you are. I know, it's why I suspense.
Speaker 1: People. Please, Jake, show some loyalty.
Speaker 6: But you know what the thing is, It's like, you know, the hardest thing for me right now is like I think that I need to focus on my life more than the drama.
Speaker 10: Yeah, don't focus on focus on anything, you know.
Speaker 1: Right, Jake, I think you need to like maybe like try to go out, get a job. Get by the way, a lunch.
Speaker 6: Wants me to wants me to have, wants me to have Wendy back on my show.
Speaker 1: Yes, I want you guys to me it's too far.
Speaker 6: It's too far going.
Speaker 2: Maybe sometimes you have to wait. You have to wait things out.
Speaker 1: You know, very forgiving, very forgiving girl.
Speaker 4: She messaged me tonight, Jake, just asking how I was doing. Very nice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you, Jake, you need to you need to reach across the eye.
Speaker 6: You know. Here's the thing. It's like, I'm in dependent. I'm in dependent. I'm not a Democratic, Republican independent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, real grassroots.
Speaker 4: Have you ever voted?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: You know, hey, Jake, real quick tell me the difference between the Democrats and the Republicans Red.
Speaker 6: State bluestate one would uh. Trump is a Democrat and he used to be he used to be some funking and Biden as a Democrat.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 6: What what Wood likes to Wood has golf course. The other one likes to sniff hair and in all places.
Speaker 2: Wins.
Speaker 1: Vote for jac.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to make jokes here, kind of one, I think. But uh, but here here's the thing. By the way, I'm brob war Check is gonna come on my shows, so I just gotta make it.
Speaker 4: You told me that two weeks ago. What the hell is taken so long. Let's get this rock.
Speaker 6: He's been Rob Barcheck is busy.
Speaker 4: He's as retired.
Speaker 1: Doing he could be less busy.
Speaker 6: If he's he's doing, he's doing update videos about some of the older cases.
Speaker 4: I heard he was from the Motor City.
Speaker 1: Oh Hotown baby, Actually.
Speaker 6: Massie, I'm sorry, no, no, no, no, You're fine to chaos.
Speaker 9: Go ahead.
Speaker 6: Uh she she she's been on panels with like like nine plus people on panels.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it gets a little dicey. Sometimes you gotta get in where you can.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 6: By the way, also today I walked, we had, we had, we had, we had someone, we had the little one staying with this day. I really don't want to talk about if you I really don't want to say.
Speaker 4: You probably shouldn't bring it up, you know, Jack.
Speaker 1: I was just about to say, don't bring up that you don't want to talk about. And unless it was you're really throwing up roadblocks in your own.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even.
Speaker 11: I was just curious, what is sick to to one Zero's pictures? He guzzling like milk or something.
Speaker 8: About that picture that that is one of the goodst pictures that have ever taken it is a person of strength. It's a live feet it's absolutely I am drinking bleach.
Speaker 1: I stick because I told the people.
Speaker 8: I told them, you drink bleach, you get rid of the China.
Speaker 6: I'm not so.
Speaker 1: Is he turning white from drinking the bleach because you're a black man?
Speaker 8: That is Nathan Explosion from a great adult swim cartoon Network show Metal Pocalypse or from the band de Clock drinking.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's by the way, you too, oh ship, I'm in white face with a black I on. That's not good?
Speaker 3: He yo that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, can you clip? Can you call Nick a bit?
Speaker 1: Nick? You a bit behind?
Speaker 4: That one is better than what you call me like two days ago? What call me a communist?
Speaker 1: I settled. I settled on socialist, all right. I think that's fair. Wait you.
Speaker 4: No, Kashawan called me a communist.
Speaker 1: I didn't mean that as an insult.
Speaker 6: Magie, I'm sorry, what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Why are you it's an insult? The Tommy talk? Is that what it was? I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: We're talking about interstellar objects.
Speaker 4: I've seen panels with. Poor Mazie has to answer a thousand questions. I missed to kill everything. This is probably a cake walk for her.
Speaker 1: I think Jake's White Nighting a little bit.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 2: Is an awesome person is I've never seen Jake so proud.
Speaker 4: Was an awesome person. You know, you're wishing her well in her future endeavors. So I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Endeavors, You're right, is starting to mean nothing.
Speaker 6: Here's the thing when when half of D love doesn't want nothing to do with you because of Giggle Pickles.
Speaker 1: Right, I d lives going out of isn't it?
Speaker 6: But I was the only one boy.
Speaker 8: I didn't care for Giggle. I really didn't.
Speaker 6: I didn't. I didn't care.
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 1: That I wasn't looking at the screen. My bad, go ahead.
Speaker 6: There were there were some things that there was some red flags there with me.
Speaker 4: Yea, like faking cancer.
Speaker 6: And also telling she told me that she told she told me that she was working at a farm, but she didn't want to be on camp. Didn't want her to be on camera. This farm had about that The farm had over like like one hundred thousands subscribers, has the less than Chrissy has.
Speaker 1: You know what, Jake, No, I'm starting to think that she never lived on a farm.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because she was every time I met with her every time I called to her, and every time I trying to talk to her this week since she was in a meeting with SoundCloud.
Speaker 2: The farm, that's plausible.
Speaker 1: The SoundCloud thing is less believable than the farm.
Speaker 6: But here's the thing. I here's number one. I've been busy doing the things I've been living my life and you don't farm.
Speaker 1: What you been doing?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 1: What's living your life? What does that mean?
Speaker 6: Get? You know, you know, doing his network and making.
Speaker 1: A beautiful boy being a pastor. We lost we lost ah Man. Now the party is over.
Speaker 8: He was the glue.
Speaker 1: He's the glue.
Speaker 6: Yes, thank you, Maggie. Are you still there?
Speaker 2: I think we can still fix it even without the glue?
Speaker 1: Wells still here? Then it's not a sausage party.
Speaker 2: At least we could invent new glue.
Speaker 1: Yes, Mazzie, you're the blue now. Oh well go ahead, lead right? Oh look at Jake. Don't Jake's face. He kind of looks like stick Stickley.
Speaker 2: Okay. What he needs to do is get some turtle juices. Maybe I don't know what turtle. It's like some whatt you're collected during a full moon.
Speaker 10: No one knows who he is, but he needs turtle juices asapa baby.
Speaker 1: Jake, he's wearing like gag face, uh glasses with the mustache attached to it.
Speaker 6: Are you still here? Are you still here? Are you guys still here?
Speaker 9: You're back?
Speaker 6: Jake?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, this is beautiful.
Speaker 1: You're panicking, Jr.
Speaker 2: Your panic walking and.
Speaker 8: Jake, we're here for you. Man.
Speaker 2: Where you're where your bros? Dude? Anyway, First of all, I was just thinking about things and and laughing.
Speaker 1: Uh huh.
Speaker 2: Like what though, Well, I don't know, you'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: Be more specific alf.
Speaker 2: Oh uh, here's og and.
Speaker 1: Thank god, more and more.
Speaker 4: Well, that was sketchy. We left together and came back together.
Speaker 11: Difficulty there, Like my ear buzz aren't the greatest, So.
Speaker 1: They're an affair going on?
Speaker 2: Insertion.
Speaker 4: I don't live in the motor city. I live in freaking bean Town.
Speaker 1: It's a quick drive. You guys could have done that on the the time.
Speaker 6: Boston and Michigan.
Speaker 8: Be be.
Speaker 4: Right, Jake, I guess you don't know that one. I guess we'll talk later. Hello, do you guys hear me? I was doing my I was doing my Jake impersonation.
Speaker 6: But what's up? Guys?
Speaker 8: Hello, this is it?
Speaker 4: Hello, Hello, Hello, yes, sir.
Speaker 6: So, By the way, I have been watching, I've been watching clips for the new season A bar rescue.
Speaker 1: John is John Tavera back to up his up to his old tricks.
Speaker 6: But but but season nine he had a few there included mister Machette, Dandy Tajo, Yeah, Davey treh Run one of his rescues.
Speaker 1: I have a I have a John Tapper uh impression. You want to hear it? Go ahead, Okay, we're gonna shut it down. It's pretty good, right yeah.
Speaker 6: But by the way, I love that hit, all the bars that he's done. He picks one area to do a bar. I've watched, but my least favorite bar it wasn't because of what John did. Is what after? When Don John's team left, they it was pirates in uh In uh In d C.
Speaker 1: That was the Black Staff, right, No, whoa.
Speaker 8: Not some molly pirates.
Speaker 1: Usually I usually I didn't either RACI as an accusation, but I did only say that because you said it was.
Speaker 6: By the way, they now hold a bar in Florida called bar Refuge.
Speaker 1: That's about like Mexican bars, right, bar refuse.
Speaker 6: Refuge is like bar rescue, bar refuge.
Speaker 1: It's like immigration, bar rescue.
Speaker 6: Christian Christian. Yeah, this is I apologize.
Speaker 1: He's like rescuing Bodega's apologize for what apologize to me.
Speaker 4: I've never got a show.
Speaker 8: I gotta, I gotta. I got a personation of that guy for you, especially for you. J Paul Hamon, Oh oh, go ahead. I thought that guy was Paul Hayman when I first saw that show.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he does have a Paul Haymond vibe to him.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and look.
Speaker 1: And look you're right like a big like a giant Paul Hayman.
Speaker 6: Yeah. By the way, uh, let me say this. Every so every Sunday they would do a whole marathon to the new episode. They'll do a whole marathon started from when they in when they finished the block for the motor Block. Every Sunday they do like a motor block on Spike where it's like uh oh hey, Orange.
Speaker 1: Cassidy, Oe, Random, We're gonna shut it down.
Speaker 6: We're gonna shut it down. But my favorite, one of my favorite episodes was when he went to New Orleans, when he went and helped god By my big Mics get open because it wasn't.
Speaker 1: That's that's the black cast, right, No, New Orleans. You couldn't, Big Mic.
Speaker 6: Come on, let me tell you about so Big Mike lost his bar because of a hurricane. They had all the Nolans and unfortunately he hadn't didn't have enough money to su see, so they had called John Tappert in. But also my other favorite bar was the Breakaway Bar over in a breakaway bar over in uh New York. Breakaway sorry, Breakaway Taburn in Breakaway, New York. And it was damaged.
Speaker 2: I know that.
Speaker 6: Let me let me explain what what what happened? Do you remember? Back in twenty twelve, little storm called Superstorm Sandy. Sandy, Yes, Sandy hit the Breakaway Bar, the Breakaway Taburn unfortunately damaged it. John Tavern had to build rebuild that bar. Yeah.
Speaker 1: So was it that the bar was like struggling or was it struggling just because of Sandy? Or did they.
Speaker 6: Because of Sandy?
Speaker 1: Oh? So they were good before that.
Speaker 6: It was just they were good. They were good. Don't had the dollar bar and also had to build the the the dog was destroyed, A lot of stuff was destroyed.
Speaker 1: I gotta be honest. That episode sounds gay. It sounds like yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 6: It was like when when the superstorm Sandy was like, Hurricane Katrina hit hit the coast.
Speaker 4: That wasn't that bad.
Speaker 1: I never heard of it.
Speaker 4: It was bad, but not that bad.
Speaker 6: Hurricane Katrina was bad.
Speaker 1: Hurricane Katrina was worse like Sandy.
Speaker 4: Was like, Yeah, Katrina was like the worst one, like ever pretty much?
Speaker 11: Yeah, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: Uh it was created by the government because people I heard.
Speaker 6: By the way, I also want to say that my other favorite bar that Jonff did. I love that Joan went and try to rescue Dimples, the first ever karaoke bar in the world.
Speaker 4: How does he remember the name of the bar? To dude, I noticed something the other day and forgive me for this. Jake. Jake remembers the universe like you remember you heard him. July twelfth, his ten year YouTube anniversary, remembers the anniversary of him losing his other original YouTube channel, the anniversary of every death and every family member he's ever had. And then he's like, yeah, I want to take my niece for out somewhere for his fortieth birthday. Her birthday is in like April or May or.
Speaker 12: He doesn't he know, Yeah, but nobody wants to him right, But by the way, really it's like it's doing because because of I lost my chair.
Speaker 6: By the way, I lost my chandle May fifth, twenty twenty three.
Speaker 11: So how long have you been on like streaming?
Speaker 1: Two years?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 6: Actually, actually I didn't start streaming until twenty twenty December twenty seventh, December twenty seven, twenty twenty on the Purple brand.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, the Purple tell you the first.
Speaker 6: Day I ever streamed Twitch Twitch?
Speaker 8: Gotcha?
Speaker 1: Guess the pandemic puts you out of work so you couldn't.
Speaker 6: Go to that? No, actually, no, let me let me tell you something. It was, uh because I was dealing with the death of my father that passed away over.
Speaker 1: I've heard, Yeah, I've heard about that, don't.
Speaker 6: I must say that said this started streaming was the best idea I ever had in my life because it's But the thing is is, like, here's the thing when I just started on Twitch, when I started on when I started on Twitch, I would only stream on Twitch and then I would upload the bogs up to YouTube after the fact, and I would only doing I would always do a stream if I had an interview set up.
Speaker 11: Yeah, understandable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, is the man of many ideas. All the ideas are shooting all over the room. They're all good ideas and knowing, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wrangle firecrackerst.
Speaker 6: B said happy, told me Happy Friday. BBB said, told me he's happy Friday. Her birthday is about ten days, right, you guys his birthday or ten days sick?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I can't exactly remember when her birthday was. Thanks for reminding me though, four twenty Yeah, same day as mine, Same damn day as mine.
Speaker 4: Yeah, who the hell's BBB?
Speaker 1: That is my twins.
Speaker 6: Birthday?
Speaker 2: Way more remark ye check.
Speaker 4: But doesn't know his own niece's birthday.
Speaker 6: I can keep that thing out of my head. Somebody next. About sixty seven.
Speaker 8: He remembers the day he hit fucking one hundred subscribers.
Speaker 6: Up UK twenty seventeen. Somewhere in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 1: Yeay, yay, that's what when you joined YouTube?
Speaker 6: Actually, I had a hund doing a wrestling podcast called Wrestling Wrestling Recaps one or Wrestling Recaps Live with with the No Name podcaster called ur with w R one network.
Speaker 4: That No, this was before peeps, No, no, don't say that name.
Speaker 1: Sorry, but Uh.
Speaker 6: But here here's the thing. You know earlier, I just you know, I didn't know that Rob was a radio d J ad out of a new medical Oh.
Speaker 1: I like how you said it nice and ethnic alway.
Speaker 6: By the way, hey, have you guys ever heard of Tom Drender.
Speaker 1: Yeah, familiar.
Speaker 6: Radio good, the flag jock, the you know why you called him the flage?
Speaker 8: Uh? I never got that Tom drawn.
Speaker 6: So they called the fact because what he would do, he would do him and he would do a morning show and he did this for ninyous. He would do his morning show in Dallas, that he would fly to Chicago to his Avenue show in Chicago and then he would fly back to Dallas and do it all over.
Speaker 11: It's flat.
Speaker 1: I hope it's worth the money he was.
Speaker 6: And this was before they had technology of doing multi multi.
Speaker 13: Before technology like airplanes. There were things how he travel airplanes?
Speaker 6: This was before ts A by train, no plane.
Speaker 1: So he did like a morning show and then a night show.
Speaker 6: Travel. He would do an afternue show. He would do a morning show in Dallas that he would go up to Chicago do his the after the show Chicago, just fly back and do it all over.
Speaker 1: Isn't isn't that a pretty long flight? How do you get there in the by afternoon time zone?
Speaker 6: Maybe Dallas Chicago, Dallas Chicago, Dallas.
Speaker 4: Yeah zone, it's the same time zone, right, yes, yeah, I believe.
Speaker 2: It was flag.
Speaker 1: What if there was like a delay?
Speaker 6: What would do I don't know if they had delay there?
Speaker 1: What they didn't have delays? That nicky, You have to accept it.
Speaker 8: The age.
Speaker 1: With the Golden Age of flight. That's back when you wore a suit, so everybody was a little more on time, punctual.
Speaker 6: Hey, hey, by the way, get this guy out of here. Having enough? Day?
Speaker 1: Who files? Why?
Speaker 4: What do you do?
Speaker 6: Oh? That that followers is rock O Fowler of Who's Who's part of Google? Pickles?
Speaker 9: Havanas Day?
Speaker 2: Oh does he eat pickles? I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Does he laugh a lot?
Speaker 2: How many pickles have has he eaten? Today?
Speaker 1: The way?
Speaker 6: I love this one's nick from earlier?
Speaker 1: What did I say Our First Lady was made in America? That's something.
Speaker 4: When I said that, it was relevant to the conversation.
Speaker 1: Now it's not.
Speaker 4: Jake was talking about coffee made in Florida, which sounds.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Now it's nothing, nothing more than a disruption.
Speaker 2: It's it's a beautiful. It's the funniest thing I've ever heard of in my life.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Mage, what do you think about this show? Is this better than clown Town?
Speaker 11: It's fun like clowntown.
Speaker 1: I'll put it the talk more tho. No, no, no, no, it's more on topic.
Speaker 11: It's more like where I fit in. I mean, like if there's times where like there's nothing like I could say or add to the conversation, I just laugh and just kind of stand by. I mean, I'm not going.
Speaker 1: I did shut up. Listen, she's perfect eye Candy.
Speaker 6: I was stay on topic?
Speaker 8: What was the top I was?
Speaker 6: I was instead of John and.
Speaker 1: The topic is always Jake Hudson on the show.
Speaker 6: Of course, I was on earlier this week, earlier this week, beautiful.
Speaker 4: Yes, I learned something about you that episode, Jake, what was it? If you wants me to bring it up, bring it was.
Speaker 1: Kind of sweet, he said, bring it up.
Speaker 2: Story we all we.
Speaker 4: All know and I'm not speaking out of school here that you know. Jake's got the V card. I had no idea. He was waiting for some the right person, and then he had planned out he wanted to be married at thirty and have kids at thirty two.
Speaker 2: I believe insertion.
Speaker 1: You could be a little bit of a late bloomer.
Speaker 4: Thought, Oh, Terry Strange, curl.
Speaker 8: What the fuck?
Speaker 11: Make sure?
Speaker 6: What is that?
Speaker 1: We were just talking about Terry Strange the other day.
Speaker 2: It looks like it looks like a ball. It looks like the guy from Holland notes.
Speaker 4: Right, Jake has more mods than anyone I've ever seen.
Speaker 8: He does.
Speaker 1: It's mostly mods. Hey, Jake, how about making me a mod again?
Speaker 2: How a Jake Bond? Now I think I'm a I'm a believable guy.
Speaker 1: I'm thinking you think it too much, too soon.
Speaker 2: It's Chris la Sean right.
Speaker 6: Hit the little buttons. That was a lot button, but.
Speaker 11: Hit the light button. Anybody watching.
Speaker 1: That's racist.
Speaker 2: Let's party guys, come on, trust the button.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't sleep it. I don't want to say here, sir ah.
Speaker 11: What about that fire detector noise?
Speaker 8: That noise drives me absolutely up the wall, annoying, out of my damn mind.
Speaker 4: Jake, I got a trivia question for you. That Tom Joyner guy, what uh what famous music group was he in?
Speaker 6: The comt?
Speaker 4: Damn?
Speaker 1: How the fun did you know.
Speaker 6: About?
Speaker 1: He was wait, was he part of the original group or was he part of like.
Speaker 4: Original when they were in college and ship he was. He was a college friend of Line Richard.
Speaker 1: Like when they were famous. He was part of the group. I think it was before they were famous, Elvis's original drummer.
Speaker 6: And what what Dayton Talk show got her start doing shows with Tom Jordan's Huh.
Speaker 1: Jesse? What's her name?
Speaker 6: No? No, no, I'll give you. I'll give you a hand. She was also on the view.
Speaker 1: Oh Joy Behart.
Speaker 6: No, Sherry Shepherd?
Speaker 4: Who the fuck is Sherry Shepherd?
Speaker 11: I was going to see what be Goldberg? But that kind of.
Speaker 1: Just gave us one.
Speaker 6: Yes, she actually had share. Sherry had Tom on her on his show and thanks him for giving her chance on Tom Jordan.
Speaker 4: Wards, all right, I got a question, Jake, you're ready, you can get this one.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 4: When is your niece's birthday?
Speaker 2: I was saying about maybe.
Speaker 9: One for you.
Speaker 1: The correct answer is April May or something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, by the way, number one, I want to say this, all right, I got one for you?
Speaker 2: What was?
Speaker 10: What is?
Speaker 8: What was?
Speaker 6: What was Tom Jorners? Uh part of Tom Jorners co host female co host name.
Speaker 1: Megan ca No Tony Tyra Banks.
Speaker 4: I'm on his Wikipedia. Anytime I see a female name, I'm just shouting it up.
Speaker 6: He usually said, you know you give it up.
Speaker 1: No, we want to give.
Speaker 4: Will That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: That was you took it from me.
Speaker 6: Hey, I got one for you. I got one ready. This this is actually a question that I know. Oh g who is the late? Earlier this week I put out a sweet about getting somebody on my podcast, and you said, if if you don't have me on, I'm not gonna I'm gonna hate you for it. Bill burd Yeah, I said Bill Burr. Damn it, it was Bill Burr. I tweeted Bill Burr to see if I can get him on the show.
Speaker 1: Hey, Jake, give us some wrestling trivia.
Speaker 6: All right? Who is I got for you?
Speaker 4: I've bet Massie's getting all hot for this.
Speaker 11: Right now.
Speaker 1: He's on the edge of her right now.
Speaker 6: Objects what what does by the way, who is so? What does Kashawn hate about wrestling?
Speaker 2: Staples?
Speaker 6: I'll give you a hair actually correct, because women's wrestling, okay, because Shan is a is a sexist.
Speaker 1: I don't I don't hate women in wrestling. I just hate women's wrestling. Does that make sense?
Speaker 8: Ah?
Speaker 6: By the way, you also said your your current girlfriend and your ex are.
Speaker 1: Big fans of me, so yeah, yeah, I'm a little insecure. I'll be honest, Jake, every time you bring it up.
Speaker 6: By the way, I gotta By the way, I think we're gonna in. I know, we don't do over here like unlike playwntown. We don't do like five to six hour shows here.
Speaker 1: Why the fun not, Jake, We're in our groove here.
Speaker 6: By the way, Mazie, I'm sorry, what the hell I know?
Speaker 4: Tom joined a trivia night?
Speaker 6: Yeah right, I want to say that you're an awesome person as you are a good person.
Speaker 1: Yeah the rest of us, Yeah right, I just want I like Massy too, But Jake just divided up.
Speaker 8: Hey, everybody else on the panel, you're awesome.
Speaker 6: Uh the way, we can talk backstage, But why.
Speaker 1: Don't we just stay on stage until you want to end? Period?
Speaker 6: Jake?
Speaker 11: I don't mind for a little bit longer. I haven't been on the streaming like forever.
Speaker 2: I don't care.
Speaker 6: Let's go.
Speaker 1: I don't know, Jake, I think we need to rebuild a little bit more in our relationship before I go backstage with.
Speaker 4: You, Jake.
Speaker 1: That was a joke, Jake.
Speaker 2: It's here.
Speaker 1: I was gearing up for another six months.
Speaker 6: I actually want to insign, but I want to play wood song befo you guys hear me?
Speaker 2: Can I be country to count?
Speaker 4: How about we hear? We hear you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, play a final song?
Speaker 8: You know what you needed.
Speaker 4: I can hear him.
Speaker 11: I can't hear him. I can't hear him. I'm gonna leave out and come back in for a second hour.
Speaker 4: Oh man, this saint my song?
Speaker 6: Do you guys hear me?
Speaker 1: Is this the other? He's playing the hate song? And I am sharp on the jailp way the hate reports live.
Speaker 6: Be Hey, He'll hit you straight from the source.
Speaker 4: Then open the phones, ring on the Who's in charge?
Speaker 1: And I was from coach free? Bring him to me, Christian, Jake. I thought you're gonna play a different songs.
Speaker 11: Is this like country hip hop or something?
Speaker 1: Yeah? The post Malone.
Speaker 8: You got a name ever?
Speaker 9: Talking about God?
Speaker 6: Is he really satan?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 1: That's a hard raps like post alone. Once he realized he didn't have fact Black anymore.
Speaker 4: Sick. They take everything for you, guys, U.
Speaker 1: Hey, he takes he takes your your coul and has rock and roll and all this. He gets famous from rapping that goes in the country.
Speaker 8: We've only accepted one, dammit, and that was Bubba Sparks.
Speaker 2: It's definitely the worst music ever.
Speaker 11: Well it's probably it was like M G K or whatever when he went from rap to rock or.
Speaker 1: Some show christ he went to like weird, like nineties mainstream rock.
Speaker 11: He's bad either way. I mean, he sucks.
Speaker 4: But yeah, got since he played Tommy Lee in the dirt, he's gotta find himself.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 11: He doesn't have himself, he's just lost all white skinny days. You're gonna throw him out there.
Speaker 8: One too.
Speaker 6: I did take a sto both the ways.
Speaker 1: He wasn't even a good rapper. You go, Germy, Yeah, yeah, I get it.
Speaker 6: Take a show.
Speaker 1: I mean you're playing a whole song about him, more than a shout out. Who's borderline worship?
Speaker 6: Yeah, Hey, but gods, I want to say that this is a great show, y'all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and you want to we're pulling the party barge into the whatever.
Speaker 6: No, we're still here, We're still kicking it. But I want to, by the way, I just want to fuck you.
Speaker 1: Give them what.
Speaker 6: Hey, you are an awesome person.
Speaker 11: Has everybody else here is too, We're all awesome.
Speaker 1: I'm a little jealous. I'll be honest, you know, but.
Speaker 6: Don't even Sometimes he doesn't couple of shows because he's busy.
Speaker 1: But my time is valuable too.
Speaker 4: I'm busy. I got two jobs and a family. I ignore.
Speaker 6: But next week you're still going to be doing in between two hacks.
Speaker 11: Yeah, nice.
Speaker 1: Show.
Speaker 4: That's the one I always did with with a Pineapple. But he's in uh, he's in uh Hackamenia.
Speaker 6: By the way he looks, he looks like he looks like Rob Saul.
Speaker 4: What when do he thinks he looks like a gusta glop or whatever the.
Speaker 2: Glof I was saying, he looks like a British.
Speaker 10: I think we got to take Jake to the sphere in Vegas right right and put him inside it, right right.
Speaker 4: I think we got to take into the Buddy Branch you can find that special someone he's been waiting for.
Speaker 6: Can we put him inside that for.
Speaker 1: That's the thing I wanted to ask. You said you were waiting for a special someone. Do you have anybody in mind?
Speaker 4: I think he did. I think we know who it is.
Speaker 8: But he s guy.
Speaker 11: It's kind of like an on the point kind of question.
Speaker 9: Hold on, hold on, I got a picture.
Speaker 1: All right, you don't have to tell me that I'm right, Jake, right say if you do or not, it's let.
Speaker 2: Me yeahs baby.
Speaker 1: Or ava a whole as a hole of Jake.
Speaker 11: Well there's only one port there, there's not too yeah.
Speaker 1: But let me there's a hole, but there's a lot of holes. What's funny?
Speaker 4: Is I like Letty but she's she's not hm hmm. How I want to say this? Geez not very She doesn't seem like the nurturing type, which I always figured Jake would want more than nurturing type. So that's what always threw me for a loop. But I like, let me she's ship mm hmm.
Speaker 1: You like knowlphs.
Speaker 4: Mhm m m. You heard what he said there he goes beautiful, little beautiful.
Speaker 1: Oh that's the girl. Yeah mm hm, I feel you it's pretty hot.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you know what the thing is, it's like, you know, she's she was she was more.
Speaker 11: Yeah, go ahead, I was just gonna say, it's more like it's more of like like I don't explain it, like putting yourself more out there and then maybe seeing somebody that you might not think that you want to, but hey, go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, put yourself out there, you know, Like.
Speaker 9: I just I just feel like that everybody, you know, everybody makes fun.
Speaker 1: Of me for being.
Speaker 11: I mean, it's at a cool thing. Don't worry about it, dude.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, I thought you said burden. I was like, who the else burden? I've never heard any well, maybe some people have, but I've never heard anyone make money for that.
Speaker 8: Jake, Yeah, sinner like the rest of us.
Speaker 2: What the hell are you doing, Jake?
Speaker 6: That's Alexa Bliss?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 4: Wait, wait, wait, wait, Jake, do you know that song about Alexa Bliss?
Speaker 10: I'm sorry?
Speaker 8: Yeah, okay, then our friendship officially ends tonight. Why is that thing outside of the box?
Speaker 9: Did he color box? What? I bought it off Amazon?
Speaker 8: The box of the I'm not one of these nut job fun co pop collectors I like. I just I'll get funk co pops just stuff I like, but they never come out of the box. That was San Diego Comic Con exclusive Harley Quinn. Never it's not a protective case, especially just.
Speaker 4: I never got the point on and ship you can't even play with.
Speaker 8: I don't I can't explain it.
Speaker 9: I got to speak.
Speaker 11: I got rid of like so much like merch. Like I had like a lot of ship like a year ago. I just donated or like sold it off. I didn't give a ship like. I can't use it. I don't care.
Speaker 1: Ye, most of the time, it's not worth anything.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, you know what it is.
Speaker 9: It's like, did you, by the way, did you go to the pawn shop to that in Detroit?
Speaker 11: I've never been there actually, to be honest, I've never been there. I've never been there a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of I feel like the would be a lot of pawn chops.
Speaker 4: And he's probably thinking of that reality show on.
Speaker 11: Hard Yeah, I've never been to that place. Curious about it, but I don't know.
Speaker 6: Never by the way, I've also been talking to Tom. I'm trying to get Tom Bernard on.
Speaker 9: My show from.
Speaker 2: Jake Jake, I don't know.
Speaker 9: I'm not missing Minnesota.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I'm also been you don't have some trying to get.
Speaker 9: On my show.
Speaker 4: Scarlette Hampton, fuck her.
Speaker 6: All right, but sorry, tell me more.
Speaker 4: I hate to tell you, Like I watched like an hour clip of you on MLLC with her stuff and I felt so bad for you, but like there were certain times where I just couldn't. She didn't stop talking the whole time. Jake couldn't get a word in.
Speaker 6: Jake never paid for that.
Speaker 9: I never got paid because she was told Kevin Brennan to pay me.
Speaker 4: Well, you told him not to pay you, Jake.
Speaker 11: I thought he was paying you like later on, like when he gets when he gets paid from you too.
Speaker 4: That showed one of the funniest moments. So Scarlett said something that Jake. It was awful. She kept calling Jake a little boy and saying, don't ask for money or something, and so Jake goes, Kevin, you don't have to pay me, and he's like, Jake, I'm trying to read super chats and he's like, well, well you're making money, so you should pay. And Jack goes, you just said he didn't have not to pay. He goes no, I said he didn't have to pay me. He can if he wants to.
Speaker 1: Jake wanted him to go no, Jake, I got you don't even I.
Speaker 4: Just love the way Jake said it was hilarious.
Speaker 11: So were you expecting money from the like.
Speaker 6: Here's what I was. I was to get viewers from it.
Speaker 11: Understandable.
Speaker 4: Somebody must have somebody must have shared my ship. Today I made a h I clipped a video from Rob saw last night, and I hardly ever clapp videos, but Rob was shitting all over Stutter and John and it was hilarious. So I clipped it like in the middle of the night, so like, nobody's up. So like the first few hours whatever I had, well, I no offense.
Speaker 6: Shake.
Speaker 4: I think somebody like Big Big did because I had like sixty sixty views like in the first few hours and then the hour half hour took me to get home. Also, I had like three hundred and sixty and then every time I would check, I'd have like one hundred hundred more and then I'm like over a thousand. So I don't know. Somebody must or else. The algorithm went.
Speaker 9: Kookie yeou but cooky.
Speaker 6: But I also want to say that that episode was more of the hardest episodes and then those I've never had to dude oh.
Speaker 4: Because shut up, little boy. I'm from I'm a real person. I'm from Minnesota.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and also and also I'm not I'm I'm older than her I'm thirty two. She's like week, she's like her quinnies and and I'm also sorry. I'm also trying to like. You know, here's the thing.
Speaker 9: I'm not a comedian.
Speaker 6: I'm not a I'm just someone that got famous because of who he's hanging out with famous.
Speaker 9: Shut up?
Speaker 1: No, is that just like making sure heard right?
Speaker 2: I'm purchasing mag box cars regardless.
Speaker 9: I'm sorry right now, I'm not one of those. And I'm tired. I want to I've been in and out of sleep all day.
Speaker 1: Love. There was a Jake mood swing that happened during this show. I don't know if anybody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's about the time you got booted for a few seconds.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think I ruined it. I didn't, Hey, Jake, you know what, I apologize for ruining the stream tonight.
Speaker 9: No one ruined it.
Speaker 6: It's just I just get aggravated a lot. And also they just like I didn't. I get little to no view And people are saying that I buy viewers. If I was, if I was bond viewers, I would have had more than two viewers.
Speaker 9: People watching Jake.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he buy subscribers. Viewers by subscribers, I wouldn't be surprised, Jake.
Speaker 1: You know, when you buy subscribers, it's not like real subscribers that watch your show.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but you know what, I gotta go put this on like six different platforms. Now the audience, so you guys want to stay in the back, stay in the back. You know.
Speaker 1: I think the problem is that your streams are too short, Jake.
Speaker 2: We need to have power streams power.
Speaker 4: Think about less streams but longer. That's what we need.