Speaker 1: The sports page with The Orlando Sentinel at FM ninety six to nine. The games, Mike the Bulldog Beyond You on JR.
Speaker 2: Bulldog Sports page is brought you by Coffin and Land Injury Attorneys. I guess we should just start with the final call last night, Dogs.
Speaker 3: Down to one play, five seconds to go. Lamar trying to make the magic happen, throwing.
Speaker 2: In time, wait to be down, Yes, touchdown, voting for two and the wind are the Ravens. On opening night, the Runners toned went out of bounds.
Speaker 3: It's an interpree pass. The game was open.
Speaker 2: Here's a city as wrong.
Speaker 3: Twenty seven to twenty. The Chiefs went on opening night by a tone.
Speaker 2: It's certainly an interesting ending to the opening salvo of the NFL season. Bulldog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what a game, especially at the end.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Decided by the officials.
Speaker 4: U Sean Hockley, the head referee, overruled a touchdown scored by the Ravens. A touchdown pass from Lamar Jackson to Isaiah Likely originally ruled a touchdown, but the replay did show that Isaiah Likely's did just a little centimeter of his toe was on the line, and the touchdown was overturned could have been the game winning touchdown because the Ravens had planned to go for two and that if they'd have made the two point conversion, they would have won the game. But as it was, the Chiefs win twenty seven to twenty when the touchdown was overruled. Did you guys have an issue with the touchdown being overruled? Now?
Speaker 2: Rules are the rules, man. You haven't instant replay for this exact reason.
Speaker 1: And I'm not gonna argue with Hockley with that deloid man.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't argue with his dad either.
Speaker 4: Right right. I'll tell you what. Lamar Jackson did look good last night even though the Ravens lost. You know, he ran for one hundred and twenty two yards through for two hundred and seventy. Isaiah likely looked good. Little Travis Kelsey not much from him last night, even though Tae was in the house.
Speaker 2: Did she get an enhancement by chance?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't believe it looked.
Speaker 2: I don't know that's swifty in me.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, And I know people are like, how many times are they're gonna show tailor and this and whatever?
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 4: So that was the opening salvo of the NFL season. So hopefully we're off to a great start because that was exciting last night. NFL schedule this weekend big game Dolphins versus the Jags down in South Florida. Miami's favored in that game. I'm hoping my Jags can win, but wow, Miami. I think Miami's probably gonna win that game. They're favored by three and a half. I think in that game, Washington is at Tampa Bay. Bucks should win that game. Although Jadon Daniels the rookie quarterback for the Commanders, it'd be some issues for the Tampa Bay defense. Other big games of the weekend Houston and Indianapolis could be a good game. Anthony Richardson healthy for the Colts, so it'll be Anthony Richardson versus CJ. Streul, two really exciting young quarterbacks. Then you have the Rams at Lynch's Meatheads that'll.
Speaker 3: Be on What is that? That's a Sunday night game.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of people got the meatheads going all the way to the Super Bowl. Dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yesterday, what commercial did I see signor meat head in? He's in some commercial? Do you catch Yeah? Yeah, he is in the commercial. I haven't seen it, but I read something about the other day and the Monday night game this week is the Jets forty nine ers Aaron Rodgers obviously healthy for now and you know so that's a big, big game for the Jets. High hopes for the Jets as well. Who are we picking to win the Super Bowl this year?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: You know who? I'm picking the same one as last like.
Speaker 3: You're picking KT and the three Pat Yeah, never been done.
Speaker 2: Chiefs for me?
Speaker 3: Pat?
Speaker 2: Oh, you gotta go Meets? Why not? I've been on the Lions bandwagon for a few years now, dog, So I got the Lions. I'm going.
Speaker 4: I'm going with my Jags. I think this is the year. I think this is the year that the Jags do it. In fact, they may be playing your Lions in the in the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Never mind any of that. How's the GoFundMe going for the U off fans trying to get the money, the twenty six mil together to buy out me here.
Speaker 3: It's unbelievable. It is unbelievable.
Speaker 4: Although I'm Edgar Thompson, who covers the Gators for The Sentinel. He and Mark Long, the Associated Press Gator writer they do a podcast, and they intimated yesterday that Napier could be gone as soon as this weekend if they struggle against Samford, not even if they lose against Stanford. If they struggle against Samford, I really don't understand what the Gators are doing. They've got boosters up there who think they're running the program, and you know, in many ways they are because of this NIO money that they're contributing.
Speaker 3: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 4: But yeah, Billy Napier is on a week to week basis for the Gators.
Speaker 2: It looks like trying to do your job in that environment right now, they've made it next to impossible for the guy. The deck is stacked against him.
Speaker 4: Man, right right, So we'll see what happens. DJ Lagway starting for the Gators this week. Other big college games this week, UCF is playing Sam Houston. I'm hearing Davy Crockett may show up as well with Sam Houston, So we'll see what happens there. UCS favored about twenty one and a half. Everybody wants to see kJ Jefferson, the quarterback look a lot sharper than he looked last week. Miami takes on fam you down in South Florida them you'se a good FCS team. They're two to zero, but Miami should handle them. What else we got college wise this weekend?
Speaker 2: The Michigan Texas game.
Speaker 3: Man, Michigan Texas game is the big game this week. Wow, I like Texas in that game.
Speaker 2: By the way, Really they've got a slight The odds are slightly in their favor with the odds makers at Michigan. I don't know, man, We'll see well.
Speaker 4: Texas has two starting quarterbacks and Quentin Youers in a arch manning Texas Michigan. We don't know if they have a starting quarterback yet.
Speaker 2: We're gonna talk plenty more college football a little bit later on with your cohort over there at AM seven forty and FM ninety six to ninety game. Mark Daniels will huddle up with the voice of the UCF Knights in the final hour of the show this morning. NASCAR playoffs start this weekend, Doc.
Speaker 4: That's why, right, who we got got? I've got Kyle Larson thin the NASCAR.
Speaker 2: Playoffs just go out on a limb, bro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Hey, he's not the he didn't win the regular season title.
Speaker 3: That was Tyler Reddick.
Speaker 1: On that note, I'll go with the Reddick then, Okay, can Baba still win? No, Bubba's out, Okay, I'm going to get Denny Hamblin, William Byron Taylor Swift. I just drat Jase Elliott. He's in there, Jake Elliott, Elliott, Jase Elliott. Okay, Hoco goes with the fan favorite.
Speaker 2: I'm writing them all down, Pat, who'd you have again? I'm gonna go with Tyler Reddick. I have it right next to our Super Bowl picks. Reddick? Right, dogg are you are you on the road this weekend? What's the deal?
Speaker 4: I Am not on the road this weekend. I'm gonna probably be at the UCF game all right tomorrow again, Sam Houston and Davy Crockett.
Speaker 2: Right, we'll get back together on Monday morning at this time for Overreaction Football Monday. He is the Bulldog Mike Bionkei, host of Open Mic on AMY and FM ninety six to ninety game and he jumps in here for the sports page each morning on JR. I brought you by Coaufmin and Lynd.
Speaker 4: Listen to under Oath with Attorney Jeff Coppin every Saturday morning seven thirty FM ninety six nine the game. You can catch extended versions on your favorite streaming platform, b Linchin Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app. This te