Speaker 1: All right, I'm here with Eddie Dean of The Dean Show. I did your show about a year ago. I had I didn't realize how big it was, and just so many people mentioned it. I thought we were doing some small, little podcast because this is like, you know, at your jam, I had Jus Seminar and you're like that podcast. I'm like, oh, you're a super cool guy. So of course, and then but just a great, great response, and I was like, I had, you have a massive show. I realized. So first off, just how long did you started your show and what made you start it?
Speaker 2: It's good to be here with you, brother. Yeah, it was back when YouTube just started. That was about two thousand and six. That's when I started the program. Yeah, and it was at a time when I really wasn't planning. YouTube had just started, and I was at that point I was looking for a way too, because I was now I'm gonna touch upon a topic that some people hear this name and whatnot, and then they're like, who you got on your show? You got one of these Muslims on the program. But I started the show because you know, at that time, I started because I got to go into this because the context, and I'm giving you the context. I started practicing. You know, I got to a point in my life where I started to search for the purpose of life.
Speaker 1: Why we're here.
Speaker 2: I'm getting older now, gray hairs are kicking in. You know, you've been to all the clubs, partying and whatnot, and I used to be. I used to run my own nightclub back in the day. And from there, I started searching looking make a long story short, I after I looked at all the different religions, I found that Islam provided me all the rational logical evidence that it was the truth, you know, and Islam simply means.
Speaker 1: You weren't in Islam. You're Muslim young.
Speaker 2: Well my kind of, but yeah, my parents come from Bosnia, that's Muslim. But nobody was practicing or anything. So anyways, I looked into it and I start, you know, I saw, okay, this to me everything I needed to know that it's the truth, you know, based on on reason, logic evidence and anyways, Then from there, I was like, it was so once I started practicing, I saw what Islam promoted, peace, love, mercy, justice, and then I was like, man, I said, there's so many misconceptions out there. There's so much propaganda against it, and I was like, the best way to you know, combat that is through through media, you know, through doing what we're doing here, having discussions and whatnot. And and that's what kicked off the program was was me starting the program for this for this purpose was interviewing people who are from Italian background, Polish background, getting people's stories so people can see from themselves, you know, people's journeys and take take from it if they wanted if not. And then and then we also were going through, step by step many of the misconceptions I would bring on scholars. And then we tackled what has you had? What is the slam basics of Islam so people can be like, Okay, now instead of you know, going to to to the people who hate Islam and the you know, the media to give a false betrayal of it, you know, I thought, okay, I'm a Muslim. Now, I'm a Muslim. Now, let me let me go ahead and let instead of Fox News representing us, let.
Speaker 1: Me let me go ahead and do that myself. Yeah, it's so great. Now we have the opportunity to speak directly to the people. That's why I started my podcast because like, oh, there's ideas I want to get out there, and no one's doing it. And then I realized, wait, I could just go and start it and me, I'm actually pro Islam. I get attacked for that sometimes, But like I've had so many as a friends, I've been to a lot of these countries, and of course there's awful Muslims out there, like there's awful people of any you know, faith, but there's so many good Muslims. They're so family oriented, they take their religion more serious. So overall I've had great, great experiences and interactions. One thing, obviously, if you know, like hospitality, if you visit these Muslim countries, they treat you and see like two good. You feel almost weird sometimes, like the hospitality is like the best hospitality I've ever seen. And there's just there's so many positives. And Muslims again, like your kids so polite and like well mannered. It's you guys are very good at not all obviously exceptions, but Muslims are very good at Cuban family units together and like big family unions, no one ever talks about the positives. They just they talk about the negatives. I think it's deliberate. I think there's a campaign trying to drive Christianity and Islam against each other, which I thought about that.
Speaker 2: You know, when you said something, you said, I'm pro Islam, I mean just for people to know. It's like saying, I'm pro submission to the will of God, because that's what literally, what Islam means. Islam means to acquire peace by submitting yourself to one God.
Speaker 1: That's what.
Speaker 2: So you said, pro Islam, pro sub pro submission to the.
Speaker 1: Will of God. That's what you said.
Speaker 2: Because you'll say Islam and people will get freaked out, like, what's that some Arab religion?
Speaker 1: You know, A lot a lot of my followers, you know, aren't Islamic. So what does all that mean? Real quick?
Speaker 2: A law simply an Arabic word that means the God Arab Christians also, who if you open the Bible, the Arabic Bible, just right there on the first page of Genesis, you'll have a law right there in the Arabic by Jews. Also Christians use this term a law and it is simply the creator of that heavens and earth. That's it. It's interesting we were talking about earlier Jesus who spoke Aramaic. He would say, if you say, how do you say God in Arabic the language of Jesus, allaha allahaa.
Speaker 1: People can do this right now, go and see allaha.
Speaker 2: So that's an Aramaic. But if you go now in Arabic Allah allaha allah, this is the Creator God Almighty. Yeah.
Speaker 1: And I'll say, you guys have tremendous love and respect for Jesus. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So you could say we're pro Christ, pro Christ because Christ comes from the Greek word Christos, which comes from the Hebrew word Messi Messiah, the anointed one. So we believe as Muslims that he was the Messiah, he was chosen by God. We believe he was a prophet, a messenger, and he was delivering the same message as Abraham and Moses and all the other prophets to work ship the one Creator God Almighty.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think, guy, I believe there's one God. It's not one organized religion, but I believe there's there's one God.
Speaker 2: Just one. That's it.
Speaker 1: You know, Early on, I maybe I didn't really know any Muslims. I was never like extremely anti Muslim, but maybe a little bit nine to eleven just because there's a media blitz just so heavy against you guys. It's like you're treated like terrorists. I mean I never like fell for it, but maybe like a tiny bit, but I could see the demonization. But then I started meeting the Muslims and they were the kindest, most helpful people, And I was like, this is all like propaganda.
Speaker 2: What happened to Building seven?
Speaker 1: Yeah that was right? No, no, no, that's a whole different rabbit hole.
Speaker 2: But you see, like you know, this is a set up propaganda that now you got to go ahead use somebody as a scapegoat. And I think this just by itself, Islam condemns things like this. All right. There's a clear verse in The Crowd, chapter five, verse thirty two that says killing one innocent human being is as if you killed the world, saving one in this in life, as you say, the world. So you have a right to defend yourself, your family, your land, just like you know, good old America, right with somebody come Chinese come over here, trying to take our our houses, you know, take our land.
Speaker 1: We're gonna fight them.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't have to say it, you got it, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You actually have. I've done a couple of podcasts gone deep on nine to eleven and it's uh, yeah done. I've done some deep digs in nine to eleven a few of my podcasts, and it's in my view and I'm willing to debate anyone on this that it's definitely a mix between you know, Israel, CIA, and I think there was some Saudi Arabia connections obviously, but Israel seems like that they were the person mastermind in that. And we're not gonna go with this podcast because it would take like an hour. There's so many connections, but I'm willing to debate someone on it because it goes deep. I think it's pretty clear Israel was involved in it, and obviously the CIA had helped covering it up. And once you see that, it's like WHOA, our own government was involved in this, and they use that for the Iraq War, the Afghanistan war that didn't help America at all. Yeah, you get cheaper oil.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolutely so. I mean, if you if you look at that, I mean, if you you go down that rabbit hole, I think people are smart people. They start to like you. You almost become an expert in that area. You're ready to debate anybody on it. But most people they just swallow a hook light and sinker.
Speaker 1: What you know?
Speaker 2: They've been told from the media and you know all Muslims are terrorists? Muslims?
Speaker 1: Did you know?
Speaker 2: Because I'll ask people, average, average people. I'll be like, so, what do you know about we talk about this then the other when it comes to a slum, I say, what do you know about Islam? Nothing except what we heard after nine to eleven?
Speaker 1: Wld you hear all the negative vegetarists?
Speaker 2: Is that's it? Yeah?
Speaker 1: The propaganda has been been so strong and work so well. There's some people waking up now, but I think there's currently another wave of this propagand happening. Have you noticed that?
Speaker 2: And it lasts like huge, huge, huge, and just off your point what you're saying. If Muslims just hated Christians, hated you know, Americans.
Speaker 1: Look at you.
Speaker 2: I mean, look how many people go down to Muslim majority countries. Look what happens? How did they get treated?
Speaker 1: They get treated amazing. People always tell me these people want to kill you. You can't go to the countries. Like, what are you talking about. I've been to their country. I traveled around by myself. Strangers invited me in their home to drink tea and sit there and have conversations like it's the best. I mean there the girl and when she freaked out sometimes like going to the strangers' homes, but I'm like, I'm like, I could just tell this is a good person. Let's just go have tea any dinner with them. And it's like, you don't get that in America. Yeah, they want to hear my story, like the get to learn who I am. I've also sometimes I've been to these countries and you know, bizarre situations like you know, the King of Morocco, the sheikhs of avid Avi. So that's obviously not going to be a typical situation. But I've also traveled around these countries by myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, to answer your question, you were saying, what do I think about the what's what's happening? How a new wave and you can see that it's huge. I interviewed a I don't know if you had them on your show, Doctor Jones.
Speaker 1: Have you had him, doctor Michael, Yeah, Oh yeah, he's great. You interviewed him, Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: We spoke about this at the time when Charlie Kirk had just got assassinated, and then he ended up speaking and pushing back because he wanted to keep having people like Dave Smith, who I interviewed you.
Speaker 1: I think you yeah, that's interesting, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dave Smith, also Candice Owens, Tucker Carlson. So I guess they were trying to dictate who he can have at at his convention. He was getting sick of that. So at the end he started to pull, you know, try to make his appointment you know heard, and they didn't like that. So what happened was he got as Joanes doctor Jones talks about, he got two million dollars of funding. It stopped from this particular group, the Sheldon Group. And then what's interesting is he said they're the key sponsors to the Islam hate industry. Is this particular group. So now, if you're dishing out, if you have unlimited amount of resources to go ahead and push out there like an ex I just opened my feet. These are people you know that that Okay, I subscribe to follow you and this person and aw you know, however many people I expect to see them in my timeline.
Speaker 1: Why am I seeing all they feed? They feed me all the designs accounts is Zacht. I'm seeing all these accounts. There was time with sometimes Okay, maybe I would apply to the things and that'll feed them. But then I stopped applying to their stop comedy to and I'm still being fed them. It just shows a logarithm, like it's not fair. So like Elon must took my check mark away and even admitted that causes causes my reach to be lowered. Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links in the descriptions.
Speaker 2: So this is this is systematically set up like that and money is being spent into it. It's a big industry, the slam hate industry. So people are becoming victim to that. Now, that's why people when you when you talk about Muslims Islam, they're trying to make it like Muslims now in America are what like one percent? Yeah, they're about to take over should he and all this other nonsense.
Speaker 1: Pure nonsense. Yeah, And I don't believe that America should flood the country with any immigrants. So I don't want to bring, you know, millions of Muslims over here. I think people need to be brought over slowly, so they so they immigrant. That goes to all religions and all races. So yeah, I don't think, you know, I think maybe in England they have some problems, but it's not necessarily Islam's the problems because they've flooded so many like people from like Pakistan and stuff all together, so that they're not intermingling, and that's causing problems. It's not the religion it's causing the problems.
Speaker 2: No, Islam we say is perfect. Islam, we say it's from the creator that heaven in the earth. But Muslim is a human being, just like you have Christians or Hindus or Jews. You know, they're supposed to be following their religion.
Speaker 1: Killing kids is part of a religion though, or maybe it is. I don't think it is exactly so.
Speaker 2: But Islam, for example, you might have met some Muslims who drink alcohol, who gamble, but they're.
Speaker 1: Not supposed to They're not supposed to be doing it.
Speaker 2: Right, So if a Muslim goes and does something something evil, something that you know, breaks the law, commits some kind of crime, you don't blame the religion the same thing. You don't blame now you know ms, what's that? And i'l Salvador t As thirteen. Many of them are practicing Christians. They were crosses, So do they represent Christianity or the KKK.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's also that the priests from molesting kids and is being covered up in the Vatican for years. So there's terrible people of every religion in face. So of course there's some terrible Muslims. Exactly.
Speaker 2: You've got like hundreds of thousands open pedophile cases right now against the Catholic Church. But do we blame Christianity for that?
Speaker 1: No, we don't.
Speaker 2: So it's common sense. But it's a shame that common sense is not always common practice.
Speaker 1: You know, I think a lot of people haven't been around a lot of Muslims, so there's a spoon fed this hate and they start believing it. It baffles me, Like how much I get on Twitter people trying to argue me, like these people hate you. It's like, I know a lot of Muslims. They trust me, they don't hate me, they love me, and they've been very I've gotten so much love and respect for Muslims after speaking up for Palestine, because you know, I did risk a lot for it. But I wasn't really expecting anything from it. But it's like every one time I had a seminar a canceled. I was doing it with Nate Dias and that really bummed me out. I don't want to get him sucked into my politics. I was more mad about that. But another gym rebooked us right away, a Muslim guy, and I had like fifteen people come and like bring me gifts and stuff, and that meant a lot. It just showed like, Okay, these people really appreciate what I'm doing. It's worth it. It's worth the sacrifice of costing me a little bit of money, you know. And now I'm not losing money anymore. But in the beginning, you know, I was losing money, losing I was worried I wasn't get ostracized and stuff. But I think instead we've actually changed the narrative and you know, woken it up. And I think an unfortunate reality is I think it's really important that some non Muslim started speaking up because you could make some difference. But some of these people have to hear it from non Muslim too. Because they hear the Muslims, they go, well, you only you only care about Palaestine because you're Muslim. Absolutely, yeah, So I think it was really important guys like me, Dan Lazari and some of these guys that weren't Muslim started speaking up and made some guys be like, okay, maybe I should look.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, I mean that's very important. I mean you see such one of the I mean the biggest I always think about never again. You know that slogan never again. But you're seeing right now in four K live streaming, you're seeing babies being decapitated, and anybody you don't have to be Musslim'm just a human. You're just a human being, and your humanity's on to be like this is wrong.
Speaker 1: It's you know, we're both fathers. I had to stop going on this tellyon channels because it was like it was hurting me. It's hurting my psycha. It was like not making me mentally, like I couldn't watch this. And it's just that's what these people are living through. And people are like, oh, you know they hate you know, Jews in Palestine. It's like, well, can you really blame them? And we know what they're going through, Like people like oh, Hamos are terrists, but it's like, Okay, these people on the right and America pissed me off because they're like, yeah, we would defend our land. They have people there, you know, even in the West Bank where there's not Hamas, they're burning their houses, they're taking people, and they're like, men are sodomizing men. They're raping the women, shooting them, abusing them. It's like, would you resist, Yeah, I would resist. I wouldn't sit there like a coward and let people rape me. And you've seen.
Speaker 2: I mean, just one thing is very important, and that's another. That's another lie that people try to put out there that just Muslims automatically hate Jews. I mean, this is just nonsense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course, you know, he's.
Speaker 2: Just historically if you look historically, you know when Muslims ruled and when Muslims were at a point now power in Jerusalem, you had Muslim, Jews and Christians there living in a relative peace. I mean to this day right now that when I was I did something about jd Vance when he went out and I commend him. He didn't go kiss the wall I think on his last year.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I'm not huge, but that was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but he went to the holy separature. And if you look at there is an interesting story. It's a historic story where you have Alma even Katab. He was one of the caliphs of Islam. And when the Muslims conquered Jerusalem, when they came in, then he had met he expelled all the politicians, had all the politicians got to good. Yeah, and they didn't shed blood. It wasn't you know, blood up to the ankles like the crusader. This historical fact. And then what happened is he went and the Sopronius, he said, let's go and pray together in the church where jd. Vance was the Holy spar This is the holiest church for Christians. He said, no, He said, if I pray here, then Muslims are going to think tomorrow that now because of this, is going to give them an excuse to tomorrow say this is our master and take it over. So he prayed right outside and then they made mush at Omar at that place. And then what happened is he also he saw that there was no where the Jews go where the Jews and they he said, we drove them out right, he said, what's going on?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: He ended up repopulating Jerusalem with seventy Jewish families in Jerusalem, and then to this day Muslims hold the keys to the holiest site for Christians, this holy separate Muslims hold.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you know that. No, I didn't know that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, just check this up. You know this is this is many academics I'm seeing, even non Muslim academics who are It's kind of history that's not really talked about. So you never heard this, h I.
Speaker 1: Haven't heard this, and I haven't studying a lot of this history because I learned, you know, I started studying this history when I went to Israel about a chagb.
Speaker 2: Tip it right now, I'm all people bring to check it out. Anything, I say, check it out.
Speaker 1: I went to Israel eight or nine years ago, and that's when I started looking at the history of the land because I'm like, I could just tell when I was there, the way they were to them around. They wouldn't let me go to the West Bank. I'm like, Okay, they're hiding some stuff. And it was just so obviously propaganda they were speaking. And then I started, you know, I should have spoke out more about it, but I started looking into it and really like, wow, they treat these people terrible.
Speaker 2: I heard they try to put you in a honey truck.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I mean, I think that's what it was doing. At the time, it wasn't making any sense, but I could just I'm good at reading energy, and I could tell the something was off with the girl that like she was a fan. She was very sweet, very cute. He said. She was eighteen, look a little young. But I'm sure. I'm sure they had her, you know, made up looking older, because I could just see she was They're like, yeah, yeah, she's a big fan, wants sleep with you. But I could just read the energy. Something was off.
Speaker 2: There would have been a whole different story.
Speaker 1: Now I'd be tweeting Israel is our greatest alloy.
Speaker 2: And taking that what is it? Seven thousand a post? Yeah, how does that work?
Speaker 1: Seven shows that far? There's the far, the ISSU, there's they shows. The paperwork came out that Israel's paying influencers. Obviously not all, but a lot of influencers. Seven thousand dollars per social media post. That's a lot of money, you know, he posts ten a week, that's like seven hundred thous that's the kind of seventy thousand. That's the kind of money these people have. Israel's we're up against the biggest media machine in like world history, you know, you know, and not to sound atisimitic, but they do own most of the media.
Speaker 2: Have you have you interviewed I've had on my program. I've had a good friend of mine. He's from Israel. He's Miko Pillett. Don't if you heard of him, he'd yeah, he'd be a great person.
Speaker 1: Taped after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's he's actually wrote a book called a General Son. So he's Jewish. His great grandfather was one of the original signers of a declaration of independence for Israel. But then at one point he was like, what are we doing here? You know, what is going on, you know, oppressing these people. And he's really started to be a voice from the inside who's speaking out against the injustices. And you have I think you what's the rabbi? Uh wiss have you No? I don't know, Oh whereby wiss?
Speaker 1: You have many rabbis these numbers after thinks, because yeah, interview all types of people.
Speaker 2: So I'm saying this because you know, I have Jewish friends. I have you know Israeli people who are also you know, we need more to speak out against you know, even if.
Speaker 1: It was been trying to tell Jews that is important that they speak out to show because I do have friends. Now they're starting to hate all Jews like me. I have some really good Jewish friends still, and we don't want that. But we also need these big Jewish voices to come out and be like, hey, this is not who we are, because unfortunately too many of them are supporting it.
Speaker 2: That's what blows my mind. I don't have a problem at any point condemning if you are killing non combats, I don't have Muslims, don't have not have a problem with that.
Speaker 1: Right like all them Vino can Isis and all.
Speaker 2: This ices were killing actually more Muslims at the end of the day, right and ices. If you look what his fans for, that's a whole other rabbit hole.
Speaker 1: Israel intelligence, what is it? It's Israel?
Speaker 2: So who created that? That's a whole another story.
Speaker 1: Definitely, I don't know, I understand. I can't speak on it, but I've gone down the rabbit hole a little bit and it definitely there's some connections with Isis in Israel like they're treating they're treating him in the hospital. America was given the weapons, but you know, we're tied in Israel. So there's definitely there are supporting Isis in some way.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so back to what I was saying, that Muslims don't hate Jews because of the Jewish people. Muslims like anyone, even the people in Palestine are like, look, if it's my own brother coming to steal my home, I'm gonna fight my own brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Min is common sense, right, and there's a great, there's a great people can look this up. There's a David Warrenstein, many Jewish academic academics, this one in particular, David warrensty look him up. He wrote in the in the Jewish Chronicles that Islam saved the jury the Jewish people. So, you know, when Jews were fleeing persecution, as I mean it was Christian persecution, they fled to Muslim lands where Muslims in Albania and Bosnia where my family's from, in Turkey and in Muslim majority comfort and actually in Bosnia they were at that point they were putting the Jews in Nicab. You know, in Nikab is you have his job and Nikab is where you know, you can't see the Yeah, they were hiding them from the Nazis. Okay, they were hiding them from the from the Nazis. So Muslims have always had good relationships in the past, but now with what's what's happening with Zionists and whatnot, and I think this is where we're at. You know, we have a great injustice is happening, and it's a shame that people are trying to like flip it and project you know.
Speaker 1: We're the bad guys. We're anti Semis, you're not anti American kids being killed. No, well you might know this, but after Israel was formed, a lot of these Jews in these Islamic countries didn't want to move to Israel because they were living fine. Wassade came in and did bombing campaigns. I know for surely did in Iraq, probably other places too, but they were bombing the Jewish communities, blaming it on the Muslims there to make the Jewish fleet Israel.
Speaker 2: Yeah that happened. What with the I think you interviewed the guy from the Liberty Oh yeah, us false flack.
Speaker 1: They attacked American ship killing thirty four American servicemen. These people have never been honored by our government. They were given a gag order who's basically told he might be court martialed and even like hung if he spoke about it. They wanted him to die. They left him out at sea, I think like twenty four hours, were hoping the boat would say.
Speaker 2: They tried to blame the Muslims, the Egyptians, right, the Muslim Egyptian doesn't charge.
Speaker 1: Well, they said it was accident, it was during the Egyptian War, but they never they I mean, it was very obvious the Egyptians didn't do it. They're like, oops, we accidentally bombed your ship. But there was a giant American flag up there. There's a rate you can hear a radio thing when the guys like it's the American ship, like matters like order, I demand you shoot or whatever. The attack went on for an hour, so they knew it was America are attacking.
Speaker 2: It's if these people and they mastered the art of lying and deception and they try to push it on. And I'm sure you've heard this term takia. Have you heard this word to you haven't? Okay, this is what another talking point by you know, the the hate industry that Muslims they practice what's called takia, right, and this is deception lying to people about their religion.
Speaker 1: And this is not a part of Islam.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is not from what we say the Qur'an and we have the Hadith. This is not a part of it. You know, you have a small sect of Shiites that I think this derives from. But you know, anybody who can chat GBT this also and look up. You know what if you are if that's a characteristic of a Muslim to lie, I mean, this is one of the worst things that you can be doing. There's a statement by Propha Muammed, Peace and buzzed to be upon him. He said, if a person was scared in the battle, you know, was he is he still to go about?
Speaker 1: Is he still believer?
Speaker 2: He says, yeah, If he doesn't, he's stole.
Speaker 1: Of course you're gonna be scared, really good about it. Yeah, you're still going to go to battle. So I used to get fear when fighting exactly.
Speaker 2: So people are asking him a bunch of things, if you do this, that andy app But he said, if a person is a liar, you know, he said no, you know, he said, the one who deceives us is not of us. Another statement, he says truthfulsness and leads to righteousness, and righteousness leads to paradise, but lying leads to wickedness, and wickedness will leave you to the hell fire somebody. And this is such nonsense. And you know, I see this stuff popping up on my feed and it's like you're saying something. That's all they're practicing takia that means deception. They're lying. This is such a you know, nonsense, it's it's really But then they're actually projecting the things that they're doing with the same you know, babies and ovens and this that and the other things that Almoslim would ever dream of doing.
Speaker 1: But these already had it babies. But it sounds so sick and horrific, and they repeated it so many times that people are like, oh my god, these people are evil. But that never happened. But even like President Biden said it, they just repeat it so many times and people still believe it, you.
Speaker 2: Know, the saying that it was who was in a Nazi who said if you know that during Hitler's time, one of the probably if you repeat a lie a thousand times, then it will become the truth.
Speaker 1: It's true, the truth. And that's what they did with before we had the mass rapes that never happened, but they do rape like the majority of palace in prisoners.
Speaker 2: But this guy is still coming on the neelt Boys and he's going through all of the He was on the PbD not too long ago, and he's he's still repeating, you know, the same thing. These these things have been debunked long time ago. I had a Jewish guy, actually, he's from the Gray Zone. I don't know if you've had him on the man amazing h you heard of the Gray Zone? What's his name?
Speaker 1: Amazing journalist?
Speaker 2: What's his name? Max Blumenthal?
Speaker 1: I would I would love him, Max Blum. His dms aren't open on Twitter, so I will have I want to have him on by you like to connect. We'll talk about a few these guys.
Speaker 2: Max Blumenthal, he's great, he's did you He's yeah, exactly, he's Jewish. He did you know independent journalism they investigated all this when it first happened. He totally you know, debunked all of this. You know, even Dave Smith, same thing. Yeah, Dave Smith's great too. He's like, you know, it's weird, Like he's the only person I know that's been attacked for coming on my show. He gets attacked for it all the time. I think they almost go after the Jews harder than the non Jews because he gets attacked. He like said, it's only they are like, oh, you do interviews with Jake Shields, and shit, you're his friend, he's a Nazi because obviously they try to like label you these terms and stuff, but no one else gets tacked comes to my show, and like that's interesting. Yeah, it's it's and I think they need to be commended. You know, people like that who are going against the grain. They're not compromised. They're out there, you know, speaking just for truth, just speak the truth.
Speaker 1: If Jews don't speak up, people are legitimately gonna become anti Semitic. It's like when they see this evil happening, and if they don't see Jews speaking up, it's like that's a whole other thing.
Speaker 2: Like, you know, Arabs, the Palestinians are actually Semitic. I mean this is very true. Arabs are Semitic. I mean, we cannot be anti Semitic. I mean because Jesus was Semitic, Moses was Semitic, all the prophets that we love and revere were Semitics. So to be anti Semitic would be to be anti Islam. So this is also more just nonsense that's perpetuated. And most of these people who came over, they're Europeans. They changed their names, right.
Speaker 1: I don't like to take credit for him, but that but itt one hundred century. What you're saying from like Poland in Ukraine, most of them, most of the people that came in with the first terrorist attack, and because they went to Zionism, it was all I think the majority were Polish in Ukrainian. They came in there. They invented modern terrorism. The first bombings. You're probably aware of this. They bombed the King David Hotel, killing ninety one people, including Palestinians and English. They tortured and hung like English soldiers. They assassinated English diplomats like they were brutal people. They tried to kill President Truman, unbelievable. Don't even know this. They graduate American president and it's like they were just brutal people.
Speaker 2: So I see this and I see that again that every accusation is a confession. So they accused Muslims of certain acts and then they pumped all of that out with the propaganda. And it's actually things when you look at it, if you're because most people are not critical thinkers. Most people are sheep and they just black. You know, they're constantly, you know, just being fed all of these lies and misinformation. And now you have to humanize Muslims. Why so now you can support all of the endless wars.
Speaker 1: And I you know, I think a lot of people are sick of the sick and entire of these wars, which is what Trump ran on. But then he's kind of been I don't know your thoughts, but to me, he's been a huge disappointment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, you see you were, I mean you you think you know America first, right, but when you when you look at how much money now is being spent, I think, you know, what is it? Almost four billion dollars a year? You got people, I mean you were, are you from You're from California?
Speaker 1: Yeah' in Vegas now, but how.
Speaker 2: Many people are sleeping on the streets?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I left because it's just disgusting. Yeah, people are like, yeah, the schools are falling apart. I live in Vegas. They can't extend your kids to the public schools.
Speaker 2: So how about we take some of that money and invest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, into our own country. And it's really a lot more than four billion a year because I also were always giving them like these that's like the steady we have said every year, but there's tons of We're always giving them weapons. We also paid Jordan in Egypt to not go to war with them. Like when Trump goes, I'm cutting off all foreign a that didn't apply to Israel, Jordan and Egypt.
Speaker 2: You know, Morocco was the first country that actually that actually supported, acknowledged and was there when America claimed it's independence. You know, that's a Muslim majority country. You know Muslims. If you would just go and visit, like you did, go and visit. What's the guy who is in he's also Christian, he's a UFC fighter. He's like, I love them Muslims, and he's uh, he's.
Speaker 1: Uh he fought Mitchel Bryce Michael Mitchell. Yeah, yeah, I love Bryce. He's a friend of mine.
Speaker 2: Okay, cool, God give him my helloes. Yeah, he went down there and now he's I love them Muslims, and so obviously you know we could have a discussion about Islam. Bruce any time, I'm inviting him on the show.
Speaker 1: I love to talk with him. But yeah, Bryce, ever in town, I'll have him come on.
Speaker 2: But here's the thing. See someone like like Bryce when he when he goes and travels, most people, most of these people have not left their little village in America, their little town, right, So you got to get out there.
Speaker 1: You got to see the world for yourself and have gone someplace like, Oh, these people are pricks. I'm not saying all friends are French. I got to friends like, oh, they don't treat me very good. It doesn't mean they're bad people. Maybe they don't like tourists that much. Maybe they don't like it, don't speak their language. I don't know. Hey, guys, I'm demonetized everywhere, So if you want to support me in the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot com and you can buy some cool merch as they shut up right now. As many of you guys know, I run a free speech podcast that comes to the price. It's being demonetized everywhere. So one way to support the podcast to buy your books from annelop Hill Publishing dot Com. Day's selection is the trans industrial Complex. This book covers the money making machine and the tranch industries and shows it's not to help people but to make money and get rich. So again, if you want to support the podcast, go to Anaelop Hill Publishing dot com and be sure to use promo code fight back that will save you money and support me. Thank you. And then when you go, I was waiting for you.
Speaker 2: I was waiting for you Dan Hassan in Bosnia and oh.
Speaker 1: You were there with them. Yeah, we should have came out, man, we almost. I had everything prepared for you. Guys. Guys would have came out. We were just kind of hopping around place to place.
Speaker 2: But I had everything prepared. And that is the Bosnia is the Jerusalem of Europe. I didn't realized you were there with them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was there. I was the one planning everything, you know, for me. Compared we were kind of on the fence. I'm sure I could have talked I could have talked Dan into it. So we went out to France too. They said, what was it. It's called like deep sea. It's like basically when you go underwater, mo out a tank. So I'm like, oh, that sounds cool. I thought we were going to be like swimming around looking for fish. They just go straight down in the dark. This guy has the world record Dan's friend. It is the scariest fort ever.
Speaker 2: Wow. But these I mentioned Bosnia because you come to Bosnia and you see like these are white Muslims. And the actually the history is that we were Unitarian Christians. Unitarian Christians, but we didn't believe the Muslims.
Speaker 1: Didn't believe that.
Speaker 2: We loved Jesus, but we didn't believe that he was literally God, the Creator.
Speaker 1: We believe that he.
Speaker 2: Called people to worship God. So when Islam came sub mischie wed, then the Bosnians we accepted.
Speaker 1: It made sense.
Speaker 2: And now you have Muslims there in Europe and you guys come and see you like these. We thought that Muslims are just Arabs.
Speaker 1: You know. Yeah, when you go back, let me know, I want to go. Yeah. So you guys believe that you got maybe we can make it. We can make it.
Speaker 2: We're organizing, we say in Charlotte, God willing Hoist was just there with us.
Speaker 1: He was out there a lot. Huh, he was not.
Speaker 2: It was his first time in Bosnia, But Hoys is supposed to be going to actually Mecca with us next year. He's going to stop in Bosnia and then go to So I'll keep you.
Speaker 1: Posted, maybe off camera. I want to tell you a Hoyt story. He kind of got screwed over. You might already know him, and he got screwed over bad pye of people and some of the got dragged into this conflicts. Is such a good dude. Yeah, he's amazing. Yes, Hoys based your legend. Interviewing him to me was so like surreal because I as a kid, you grow up, these guys are You're a legend. And then hit him Uphen become my podcast.
Speaker 3: Sure he went way out of his way because he was flying in town for only like ten hours, but I picked him up the airs, came on, did my podcast and like, oh, you're just so cool boys that you're actually so.
Speaker 1: Cool, very cool.
Speaker 2: He Yeah, he was here a few weeks ago with us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he's he comes out here quite a bit. I think with Derek Winneberg Jewish guy, that's you know, I introduced those together people that hate you is it's like a couple of my really good friends are Jewish but you know, I don't want Israel control in our country. That's not the same thing as hating Jewish people. Yeah, So back to Jesus you mentioned real quick. So you guys don't believe he's a son or God, but do you believe he was like a prophet sent from God.
Speaker 2: Look, let me ask you something. When and I asked, you know, look, respect, I never want to disrespect purposely, purposely anybody's religion. Right, So when I say look, when you say just think, Like when you say son of God, do you do you mean like, you know, we know that cats have kittens, doll have puppy calves, kyles have caps. What do you mean son of God, that God the Almighty had a baby God? What do you actually mean? Just think? And then in the English language, like when you say, look, we understand there's a literal son of God, there's an adopted you can have an adopted son, or it's metaphorical. Okay, So most people, when you break it down like that, they'll be like, no, metaphorically, we're all the children of you know, got metaphorically. But to say that the Almighty, creator the heavens and the earth, that he literally had a son like me and you you have children, right, that's your son. He's going to go up to have the attributes of the Father. Yes, that's where we say, hold on. That's the dividing of the way we believe what the Bible says about him. That he was the messiah, okay, that he did miracles by the permission of God, that he was a prophet, a messenger.
Speaker 1: That's what the Bible says.
Speaker 2: Also, right, then you have ambiguous verses they'll talk about, you know, people try to use and extract that he's God. But then you have clear verses, very clear that he said that he's He says, look, I can of myself do nothing as I hear. I judge, and my judgment is just. I seek not my will but the will of the Father. In John seventeen three, he clearly says, this is life eternal, that they may know you the only true God and Jesus who you sent. So the sense and the sender is not the same. You kin'd of have one true God and another God. Then you got to So it's confusing, but at the point we can agree to disagree. But you could be in your family, you have a democrat, you have somebody.
Speaker 1: Who's who's love each other.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: That's the point.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: You know, my mom's like liberal, I still, you know, love her. There's been times of disagree for Trump, but we still completely loved each other. And I couldn't understand having a falling out with a parent or a child or politics. That's insane to me that people go through this in their family.
Speaker 2: So we can debate this, we can talk about it respectfully at the end of the day, agree to disagree and move on. We got so much more in common, that's the point. We don't want a thousand and one genders right, we don't want men going into women's bathrooms right.
Speaker 1: Homosexuality shouldn't be it would be kept in the closet.
Speaker 2: So there's so many things Christians and Muslims agree agree upon, but they want us divide it.
Speaker 1: They won't agree with you so much on this because I'm not part of either religion, but I really like both religions and I wish there wasn't the fighting between him. I remember I treated it one day like it seems to me like you guys worship the same God, Like is this correct? And I had like a lot of the mother I'm saying, Yes, a lot of Christians getting mad at me. I'm like, to me, it just seems like that's the same God. There's so many it seems like you guys the religion is like a cousin. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean we look we have so like just that point when we say we love Jesus, we love him. I mean, if you say one disrespectful thing about Jesus, that can take you outside of Islam. It's an article of fake to believe in all the prophets that were sent and Jesus being one of them. So it's not us trying. We believe christ Is will return and be the king.
Speaker 1: People Christ for a return to that he would be in.
Speaker 2: The second Coming. We believe in that. We believe in his immaculate conception, that he was born without any male intervention, that his mother gave birth to him. There's a whole entire chap there in the Qur'an named after his blessed mother, called Sudha Mediam. I mean, just find one thing there, open the Koran for yourself. I give it for free.
Speaker 1: Read both of these books I give.
Speaker 2: I give it for free, you know on my website it's free it's a gift. Even go to the Dean Show dot com and get it for free and just read for yourself.
Speaker 1: Man, if you're saying all the money from your show, you just read reinvesting, reinvest instead of keeping. That's exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't have salary that you know you give for free. Yeah, this is yeah, we get we give this, it's free. The English is just a translation, but the Arabic is how it's been preserved. That's one of the miracles of the Koran that you have. Millions have memorized this entire book. If you were to take all the different religious scriptures and you you just burn them all, you just lock them up, you cannot bring them back because how But that's one of the miracles of the Koran that has been preserved that you have Hofas. These are people memorizers that you can start from the beginning to the end and it will be be completed in a in a day.
Speaker 1: You know. That's yeah. I think it's so important to bring these two religions closer to Absolutely. I didn't know they believed that Jesus was maxic exception like so similar I did, see, I told you right before he started a few years ago, I saw someone posting about Jesus being like a black tranny and like, oh, that's disgusting. I was insulted in not Christian. I look at the comments. Muslims are more furious than Christians. There are so many angry Muslims about this. Yeah, will you guys allow this? Is this disgraceful? How can you disrespect Jesus this way? And I was like, oh wow, I didn't even know like Muslims like cared about Jesus.
Speaker 2: And I don't want to disrespect another religion, but this other religion. But look, and I'm not doing this, you know, just out of spite. But what I'm saying, I'm just having people just to think, because you if this is your bestie, it's your greatest ally, but hold on this. You have another religion. Another set of people will say, look, he's burning into hell fire right in feces and his mother was a whore. I mean, this is unacceptable. Like now you want to you want to go ahead and say Muslims are the enemy. And when we pray, when we when we say we love him, we revere him, and all of these qualities of him and his status as the Messia we accept. But over here somebody's imagine if someone's calling your mother a whore.
Speaker 1: A bunch of in the face. No, to me, that's crazy. I typically I don't attack Judaism. I'm more attack Israel. But there are something like that's crazy. They think Jesus is burning in hell and his mother's a whoror and Christians are like Judo Christian alliance.
Speaker 2: This is also something that was concocted over one hundred about one hundred years ago, within within a hundred years, this whole Judaeo Christian you can actually say Christian Islamo because we have more more actually in common with Christians. And this whole term it's it's made up, it's concocted. There's no such thing as Judeo Christian. I don't know if you know about the about the schoolfield Bible and dispensationalism added the Noes.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of people that did. There was a bunch of Jews that converted to Christianity, and they're some of the main people that pushed Judeo christ Christianity. Doubt, I doubt they really were Christians, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is Cybrus Scholfield who was a con man. He was taking the teachings of John Nelson Darty.
Speaker 1: You know about this.
Speaker 2: And then what happens is they ended up funding him. He went down and you got Jewish. Yeah, some say, some say that even the Rothchild's funding him. And then what happens. He gets the from Okford's Press. They print so they have whoever blesses the is blessed, whoever Christy has cursed certain verses from the Bible. He makes the Schoolfield Bible. And then you have the footnotes in there, and those footnotes are supporting this state right now and making it seem to Christians who they they end up being sinful, they feel if they don't support this state. And then they push these these the Schoofield Bible for free, a million copies into the churches, the universities, all of it for free. And this is what you Then they had the Great Late Planet Earth and other films and that sixty million I think they produced from this. I think it was a film or whatnot. But the propaganda just kept pushing out and so people Christians felt for this. But many people like Tucker Carlson others Canada, many Christians are waking up to this and seeing that this is just this was Zionus propaganda that was pushed out there to make Christians feel like, if we're not being Christian, if we don't support what's happening against actually Christian Palestinians, we're also being affected there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're killing Christian Palatinians, are bombing their churches.
Speaker 2: The holiest churches out there also being bombed, and now the oldest church out there. Yeah, and then they look at and they've been duped. They think that okay, which for eighteen hundred years there was nothing in the Christian teachings about this is something that this is something new by Cyrus Skolfield, who was a con man. Does somebody who.
Speaker 1: And he has rast records. People will look this up. You really know your stuff, remember they I mean I started talking about this. I had to learn when they're debating people and talking about it. I can't remember the name of the guys funding them, but it was like a Jewish lawyer that was funding them. He'd been in jail out of a complete con man. Can't remember the exact rap sheet, but the guys it's a complete con Yes, Wow, you've done Really I was obviously hired to do do the book that was. I think the Christians Zis are kind of the last stronghold supporting Israel. Once we crack them, they're done. Unfortunately all of our politicians too, you know. And it's just the Republican Party, which you know, I'm not part of the party, but I leaned that way before. But they are just team is. All they do is they're there to help Israel, not America. Seeing that, I think a lot of Americans are seeing her right now. They're just disgusted seeing our politicians serve Israel before America. I mean, I'm sure have you been noticing that trend? Yeah?
Speaker 2: When you when you look at someone like Thomas Macy when he's talking to Tucker and he's talking about every politicians has an APEC handler, and mean, that's just what does that tell you? There? Like, whose interests are we putting first?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Not America? And there's that was at Marley Taylor Green. She starts speaking as Israel and Trump has disavowed her in Massi because they're saying America first. And she was. She was the most hardcore Trump supporter her entire time, and now he turned on her for not wane to support Israel. I was just disgusted by But it sucks because I supported this guy. I didn't have apart his last election. But it's just people got so mad at me when I first started calling Trump at lost so many followers. But it's like, I don't care that people are seeing it now though you can see the turning on and people are going, Okay, this guy is actually putting Israel before America. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It's a shame, I know.
Speaker 1: And I don't know how he thinks that. I think maybe a normal, normal citizens might have to step up and run for office.
Speaker 2: I mean, I just I just interviewed on my last program, Bruce Bruce Benton, I think it was his name. He was also running for He was kind of in the same line with Ron Paul Thomas Macy. He's a Republican and he was somebody also who visited he they could They called him the Crypto King in Dubai and he's a crypto expert and he was talking about, you know, much of this. He's very aware of what's happening with this, the propaganda that is being pushed to demonize Muslims and whatnot, and what's happening, and it's just more people getting educated, waking up, supporting people like may See and O there's like that who are putting America first at the end of the day, and people being exposed to your program, and it just really common sense.
Speaker 1: Man, there's a massive awaken happening. But now we need to take this opportunity and change things. I talked to a campaign mandar and he says, basically, you need at least like three million dollars to in a primary. Regular person doesn't have three million dollars, So what do you do? You make a deal with the devil. But I think maybe we could change that, Maybe we could do maybe we need to like do crowdfunding and like how and back each other up, or maybe some billionaires that actually care about America will step up start funding some of these campaigns. He'd be awesome if, like you know, LATINX election, if you can get fifty people around the country to run on a true America first campaign.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's happening slowly. You can see it. There's a big shift now. You can see how how many people now are the feel of the American public people, what's happened in Palestine, where where people who have got out the box and have research and I'm just are seeing they're seeing through the lies. I think people Americans are waking up and they're seeing where's our money going? They're questioning. I mean, I've interviewed there's another Christian lady or Alison Weir, she's from If Americans only knew it's non for profit, people like her and others who are these are Christians, Jewish and others who are who are just sick of it. There's they're sick of the lies, the deception, and and and I think this is their last attempt now, I mean, this is like they're they're desperate, and this is why you know, all all of this, You saw what what what what's his name?
Speaker 1: Who went out?
Speaker 2: He was actually about to get if you look at the BB files, you know, if you've watched that documentary.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard you've heard about it, but yeah, I hear he might be going to jail for coruption, but he keeps keeping the war going. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So so people are seeing that, like this guy was about to go to jail now to keep this and to keep this war going, you know, to go ahead, and this is this was an excuse for him to push off and to go into this. But I just I think that more people are just getting fed up against sick of this. And I just see, I see something I've never seen before. Are you seeing the shift massive mass?
Speaker 1: Because you know, someone uses my you know, real name and out in public, people are constantly coming up to me now, just like because some people don't people to talk to you just want to talk about it. So many people are dmm me saying hey, I'm sorry, I was wrong. I was mad at you at first speaking against Israel. Like just the change is crazy in the last six months. I don't think they're going to put it back in. I think they might try mass censorship. They can kill some people if they can't kill us all. You know. It's like it's like, do you see when h gave Trump a golden pager as a present. That's that's a death threat, I think, But like the media was silent on that. It's like if the pagers is after the page attack and he goes handsome as golden pager to me, I would take that as a death threat.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So it's just like these people, I mean, I don't know they're definitely connect potential connections between John Kay's assassination. They did attack the USS Liberty killing uh for sure, that's one hundred percent of firm killing thirty four Americans. They did the lot of Lavan affair where they where they bombed American interests in Egypt. There's fingerprints are all over nine to eleven. They assassinate people all around the world. This is one hundred percent proven. They have massive assassination programs and all kinds of countries. So it's a very scary enemy we're against. But we have to. We can't be bullied off fear of death. You know, it's like we're all going to die.
Speaker 2: Well where that's That's a very important point. Where do you see I'm seeing more when I when I see former congressmen, senator, people like the golden boy of Fox News, Tucker Carlson and.
Speaker 1: Who has been amazing, Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 2: And there it's like you have those At one point it was like three thousand architects and engineers.
Speaker 1: And I had one of those guys. I had had it. I had the guy who started that on what's his name, the main guy? Yeah, what's having a brain?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you're talking. I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll come to me a second. But no, he was just strictly come from an architects standpoint, right, Richard deer Gage. Yeah, yeah, And he was strictly in architects the last couple of years I had. When I booked him, I had no idea what he thought. He full on things as Israel, and he knew so much about it. Now he's somebody who's.
Speaker 2: Had skeptical people come in, people who are on one side, and he'll have a whole auditorium of you know, one hundred or more people, and after his presentation, he just give the scientific the facts.
Speaker 1: You know. I think it was a.
Speaker 2: University that spent three hundred thousand dollars. They did an independent study and they concluded there's no way that the building could have came down.
Speaker 1: By fire, just the speed they fell out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all together right.
Speaker 1: And then building seven makes no sense. I don't know. I've watched a bunch of controlled emulitions, and I watched that because when I had this Richard caje On, I went and studied it because he was explaining it all and a huge show how buildings fall that didn't have that totally different.
Speaker 2: So if we go back to that and then when that finally when that where's that going? Where do you see that going? Like people are demanding they want a new investigation, they want a new investigation when it really comes to a point when when things.
Speaker 1: Start to get the investigation what it was right from the beginning. And people actually have a podcast with the reprogate. People that want to know more about nine to eleven should check that out. I have a couple that covered nine to eleven up. Ryan Dawson just did it with like it. It's crazy these connections. You know, it would take too long to get into right now because I'm doing your podcast after. It's just it's insane. People need to look at if you think it's crazy, look and then independently check all this stuff, just simple things like the dance in Israeli as you can look up. That's one a lot of people already know, like Larry Silvernstein, who is the guy who he got the lease I think maybe six weeks before it was a building worth nothing, spent like thirty million on the lease, and he was good friends of Benjamin net Yahoo by coincidence, and then he got four point five billion in terrorists insurance and he happened to miss work that day. Obviously, you know, I stick with number seven.
Speaker 2: How does the building just fall like that? It just falls?
Speaker 1: It just felt it's like.
Speaker 2: What's that David Copperfield like right in front of us. It just doesn't make sense. So when when all of this unfolds, when it comes out and it's not it's not something that that is becoming more and more mainstream. I saw some some local chat news storage channels, bring on, people like Rick Richard Gage are speaking. It's just catching more and more momentum.
Speaker 1: There's honestly about fifty points the pointers Geral, that's how crazy it is. You know. Here here's another one, zim Shipping, which was was a government Israeli shipping company. They canceled at least two weeks before moved out. I don't know, I m I've seen this like a Dago or some company Israeli company. They got text messages telling them something dangerous happened. Don't go to work that day. It's just there's just so many things. There was major betting against deppat options against United Airlines and American Airlines the days before those the two airlines that were hijacked, and they didn't investigation and they said, oh, no al Qaeda links because it's the Jewish investors. So I guess it's not like a Kaida links. It's just I could go on and on, but it's just there's just so many things that point towards Israel. Obviously there's some say would have had to help cover it up. Well, even the dancing Israelis from Assaud agents that were there pre filming it, dancing and celebrating. You know, they admitted they were there to document the events. They were arrested. They were gotten out of jail by this guy, Michael Chertoff, who was a dual citizen with Israel. His mom to helped fun masade. This Chertoff gets these dancing Israelis out of jail. The same guy wrote the Patriot Act or co co wrote it, the Patriot Acts of the Act that took our freedoms away, that was pre written before nine to eleven. They used nine to eleven to passed it through. It just it goes endless. There can't be this many coincidences.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it's slowly coming out. The truth keeps coming out. Keeps coming out. And then then who you gonna blame now, I mean, and then that was that catalyst. Then you went into evading all these countries, you know, weapons of mass destruction, and you got the Iraq one million based on a lie.
Speaker 1: How many people, many children died in their sad and then people and Americans too, American soldiers. Yeah, I know a guy who killed someone over there, and it's just like eats them up because he's like, I don't think I don't think I should have killed the guy. I think it was a situation where it was a misunderstanding.
Speaker 2: And then when I was interviewing my guest Bruce, he was he was talking to the Republican running first Senate he was and he didn't win, but he was talking about him. Also he came to a point which many people can relate. He was like, Muslims hate us because our way of life, you know, the whole nonsense that like these you got these people.
Speaker 1: Have these crazy taglines like that. What is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they just they hate us because we're American, because.
Speaker 1: Our American You seem pretty happy.
Speaker 2: But there's a great documentary called Dirty Wars, and it just shows how you would have these raids happening in Afghanistan where people are just you know, enjoying a wedding and they got their kids out there. You know, their daughter just got married and next thing you know, they got some raid happens and you like kill off half the family. So of course you're creating hatred because you're going into ten from ten thousand miles away from ten thousand miles feed up, you're.
Speaker 1: Just dropping the drone kills your family. Imagine how like I'll be pretty damn angry if a drone killed my family. But let me tell you something.
Speaker 2: In Islam, you still you are not allowed to go ahead and kill non combatants. This is like and you can see how people will try to just about they killed one of ours. Now, no is from an Islamic standpoint, you cannot go ahead and kill a non combat You can't do that.
Speaker 1: This well, this can be very consciverse. So let's say, but I believe Amas with mostly attacking combatants, and they were trying to take hostages to trade hostages back. I don't think they were intentionally killing any noncombatants.
Speaker 2: Now you'll have certain people from Zionist rabbis who will go ahead. This is very disturbing. Imagine if you had some any mom will send me mom who's saying now that it's okay to, you know, take out kids because in the future they're going to end up becoming terrorist. I don't know if you've seen that.
Speaker 1: I have, and I could never imagine someone saying it's okay to kill a Jewish child as it shouldn't know, it's disgusting. No people on Twitter that can basically say that about Muslims. I don't know. The double standard, Like the things I see people right are just insane. If you took that and switched it with Jewish child.
Speaker 2: If I saw in Israeli a Jewish child, that child, that Muslim will step up to save that child, that we would not want that child to die.
Speaker 1: You don't. You don't, You can't.
Speaker 2: You're not playing god that that child now is going to grow up and be an idea. We can you can lose that common sense, right, But no, you aage.
Speaker 1: Hurting a child. No, that is just the most despicable evil thing.
Speaker 2: You can earn yourself a seat to the health fire in Islam. You cannot do that, you know, so this is again a projection. You know what you know every you know, every accusation is is a confession.
Speaker 1: All the hostages from AMAS, none of them were raped and abused. Look at what they do to the It's just disgusting what they do to the prisoners.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and here we are, we're seeing masks come off, seeing that people who on what side of humanity is your humanity on? That's in common sense? Are you? Are you really somebody who wants to know the truth or you've just created something in your mind that now you want to believe all the lies and deception. But people like you, people like others you know, who are sincere, They want to know the truth, and they're really at the end of the day, America first and whatnot?
Speaker 1: Then real quick, just that from the other side of it. You know, most Americans from a young age, we've been fed this propaganda. So I was once believed it. So it's not like you're necessarily a bad person, but just I everyone pleases do a little research. It's hard to research because they control the media. But when I could, I was there, I could tell something wasn't right because they had this lie. They do it so good. You know, they specialize hes Brother, I think hesbro. They call it where it's like they're they paid u spread propaganda. So that so most Americans what is it called yeah, yeah, or was it called pasbor? How do what they call whatever? It's like basically the propaganda department there and they're amazing at it. But it's like you are you on the side of humanity or are you in the side of killing kids? And I don't care if you're Jewish, Christian, mostlim. So before we wrap him your post, this just hit a couple of things one min a little bit, and then a few more things about the Quran. So we know each other through jiu jitsu? How'd you get into that?
Speaker 2: You know, just like most of us, You know, you watched the early ufcs and then you see, I used to box kickbox and then I had a small guy who's about one hundred forty pounds and I went into they were doing a juitsu class and I went in and tried it out and the guy armlocked me. At that point, I was right, right, yeah, and I said, let me try again. And the next thing, you know, same thing. You get tired, and then the little guy just takes over. And then from there I was just like, you know, amazed, and I just from there, I you know, kept training. I was like training eight days a week. If there were eight days, I just doubled it up, you know in the morning. I just kept training. I loved it. Matt's in my house and I became the guy's top student. And I started to travel to Torrents over there with before Horion and Hoys before split. And at the time, yeah there were Hoist was there.
Speaker 1: That's been cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so at that time. And then they split, and then I ended up going to Brazil and connected with Carlos, Gracie Junior, Marcia Fetosa out there, and I became the first American ret for Gracy Baja. Yeah, a big family. So yeah, Helio Carlos and then Carlinos is the younger son for Carlos Senior. Became their first rep here for Gracy Baja. And that's it.
Speaker 1: That's why here you start training.
Speaker 2: It's late nineties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're you're I think you might have been before me. The night I started the end of ninety nine, I started training. It's just changed so much. Everyone should do jiu jitsu makes you a better man. Well, plus we all look at each other. There's like no racism on the mat. There's no classism. Doesn't matter if you're a janitor or you know, a billionaire. We're all eCos on the mat. And that's just such a great feeling.
Speaker 2: Yeah, absolute, Yeah, so it's ever since, Yeah, just been uh been. Uh it gets into you and and most effective martial arts, you know what I mean. Now, when I was interviewing for Hoyce, we were talking about the beginnings because many people now the new generations come out, but how it all started and how what it gave birth to m M A right mixed martial arts. But nobody at that time was was mixing it up right. We just pure style was.
Speaker 1: Style versus style, and came in just dominating. Now you have to know all styles, but originally ju came in just dominating, showed pure is the best. Is that?
Speaker 2: How you also from the same thing, Gracie family.
Speaker 1: We watched I watched that, but I also wrestled.
Speaker 2: So I watched wrestling.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I actually want to watch the wrestlers, but I fell more in love with jiu jitsu. But I met Chucolate Dall in college and went and trained with him, and he's just an amazing person. He took me under his wing as his mentor. But then I switched up to San Francisco and started training and or Caesar Racy and you know the nick Diaz. I didn't really I trained with Half later because you know how these gracies are, something like there's there was a falling out for a while between Caesar and Half. Now they're friends so I could trade. Yeah, so I could train in Half later in my career, but originally I couldn't, which I actually lived right next to the gym and I had to drive an hour out to Caesars. But they had that rivalry, you know how it was you couldn't You couldn't trained when there's that rivalry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, health good.
Speaker 1: So we're all. I'm friends with help now, but for a while I wasn't allowed to talk to him. I went against one of his top students at Abba Dabi and it was Caesar and Half, and it was like, I have to win this match. He actually like popped my arm, but I still won the match, like I'm not going to let Caesar down. You know, I could see there was a big rival to him, and I was like, Okay, I need to win this. Caesar and half a cornered against me, and Caesar's like, you have to win this. It's like, oh fuck, that's a lot of pressure. But no, I love help. Now. He's a scary too, though. Man, he's a scary guy. He can be he can be mean, but great, great coach.
Speaker 2: Yeah, amazing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was so great, so great to have been around these like legends, and I can same thing completely did to consume my life. It's just like all I can think about, all I could do. I couldn't help fighting. You know. It's like when kids asked me, should I be a fighter? I say no, because I wasn't asking him if I should be fighter. I was asking how can they help me? I was trying to talk Chuck into training me. Chuck's like, oh, I'm too busy training myself. But then then he let me tag along and like shadow him and be my mentor.
Speaker 2: You know, did he do some shit? So he's many wrestling, right.
Speaker 1: He looked pretty good, way underrated because there's one fight where he lost where he was gassing, got taken down. But he has a really good half guard, like high level black belt half guard. Now this whole game. He's not great everywhere, but he's good on top, got pretty good passing, way better to you than people would think. He's like definitely a black belt. But it's funny people have like I think he's only a striker, Like he's really hard to keep down and nasty stand up when he's not tired shows fight, he bounces right back like Randy takes him down. Those guys he gets right back up and he's just he's got. He hits hard, yeah, but great guy. One of the best people. So many good people in fighting, like Chuck Ideas, Nate Diaz, Jio Melndez, like my best friends have come through this. People just massive integrity, people that aren't users. You know, I'll do massive favors for them, but they do they do things back, you know. That's how friendship should be. I had a resta warrant for beating up some profighter, Mike Jackson, a complete clown, but he was mouthing off to me. We agreed to fight on site, so then I beat him up. Had restaurant chucks all that in the news. He has his attorney friend, you know, get the warrant poled, you know, and I was like sitting there thinking, I stressed out. How am I to find a lawyer. But Chuck's like a brother to me, so I've obviously done tough for him too because he's my mentor. But it shows he remembers these type of things. Wow, man, that's really such a great person.
Speaker 2: He got the attorney for you and that.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, I mean I guess someone he knew. I don't. I didn't ask the details, don't I didn't favor or what. But like I had a warrant port, I was like stressed out trying to figure how to get this a warrant poled and then Chucks, It's like, oh, I got it. It's it's good to have friends that are valuable like that, but you know that when you're there for there when they need something, they'll do it, but you do the same for them. I've learned. I've always been a very loyal person, but I've learned loyalty has to work both ways. Yes, I'm sure you're probably doing the same thing where you've done a time for something and you call and ask for something simple and they're like, oh I can't do that, and it's like, oh okay, yeah, let's you go both for you absolutely, and that that hurts but then I've learned, Okay, stop being stop being loyal to those people. Next time they call and need something, Oh, I can't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, we wrap any important things for the Koran to hit up any and that's kind of a hard question to hit it without.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, I mean, people hear the Koran, and you know, I think it's really important to to just go ahead and read for yourself. You have any kind of questions or anything. I mean, talk to a Muslim, visit a mosque, I mean Muslims like you, you sell for yourself. You go to a Muslim country very you know, very hospitable, you know. And the Muslim simply the term Muslim means a submitter to God. Islam means submission.
Speaker 1: To the world of God.
Speaker 2: So most Muslims are people who, you know, want to live life. They obey the laws, people who want to take care of their families, live in peace and and and.
Speaker 1: It's an open book, you know.
Speaker 2: The Koran is tells tell us, there's there's con there is certain things that people take out of context, and they'll try to use certain verses. You know, I'll give you an interesting story for exac Yeah, Christian you know Charlie Kirk. Right, Yeah, so I was a mutual friend of mine introduced me to Charlie Kirk. We never met in person, but we spoke on the phone and we were speaking over the uh the internet for the email sometimes and he would really pull some you know, really uh really crazy things.
Speaker 1: About he is misguided there, yeah, big time there.
Speaker 2: So then uh, he posted something very very bad and then I ended up reaching out and we jumped on a call together.
Speaker 1: Good at least he got on the phone with you.
Speaker 2: We got on the call, we spent like about forty five minutes on the on the on the call, we touched upon dispensationalism I talked with talked about that, and then we went into Islam. It was very respectful, very nice. He said, like, Eddie, I'm asking these questions.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: And he told me, you know, you have a forty five minute conversation. You don't remember everything, but for certain things. I remember. The one thing I remember that he said, I've been taught to hate Islam. Right, I've been talked. So now you know, he didn't know anything about Islam, but he's out there just repeating and posting things that he's that he's heard you know, the talking points that are out there, you know, trying to scare people, fear mongering, manufacturing, you know, manufacturing this hate. Because if you hear.
Speaker 1: Something want donors wanted that, and there you go.
Speaker 2: The donor is the Sheldon group, right, that's supporting that. So after our conversation, he asked me about certain verses from the Krown, because you asked me about the Crown, So he asked me about certain verses. Does the Koran say to kill Christians in here?
Speaker 1: So I hear?
Speaker 2: I hear that?
Speaker 1: Now crazy if people say that? Yeah, so you know I I.
Speaker 2: Go ahead and look, look, let me let me just let's do an experiment. Look, any verse that talks about that battle, it's in context, right. But there's one verse that will trump all these other verses because it doesn't take much. And I'm gonna I'm gonna just show it here. This is chapter sixty, verse eight. So when you go see it says here you want to read it eight right here?
Speaker 1: Which one right there? Starting it forbid God only forbids you from befriending those who have fought you for your faith driven driven you out of your homes or supported others in doing so, and whoever takes them as friends, then if they who are the true wrongdoers. So basically, as long as they're not so you can be. Yeah, so you can be.
Speaker 2: So. Basically, God does not forbid you from fight, from from being dressedly fair with those who have not fought you because of your religion or driven you out of your homes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I so if I attacked you for your religion or allied with them, then yes me. But if I haven't.
Speaker 2: Someone calls your mother or whore you're going to, it's not budget that person. Yeah, but if you're insulting, you know, insulting our religion, our book, you're But people could be ignorant. We can talk about it, we can discuss and try to remove that ignorance. But if at the end of the day you want to know about the Koran, talk to a Muslim scholar, talk to a Muslim you know, because again you had in nineteen seventy nine, Time magazine did a did an article. Then in the span of one hundred and fifty years there were sixty thousand anti Islam books published as before that's before internet. So imagine now how much propaganda is out there, and if you want to malign someone their faith or that's pretty.
Speaker 1: Easy to do, you know, you just I can go ahead. I can take Jesus, you can take the worst Muslim.
Speaker 2: I can take Jesus the Prince of piece who we love you say, Jesus the Prince of peace. And I can say, look, certain verses that you can put them out of context. For instance, is where Jesus says, I have not come to spread peace, but a sword.
Speaker 1: This is in the Bible.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you heard that.
Speaker 1: Yeah that Uh, there's times when a sword is needed.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So now I can say, look, Prince of peace, but there's a context.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's not fair.
Speaker 2: For a vehicle.
Speaker 1: Maybe the sword was needed in that context.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's not fair for me to do that. So don't do that. If somebody, if you quote a verse from the Koran, read what's before and what's after it and the context. That's the main thing, because that's what people try to But ideally, what the message in the Koran is besides all of this is the Because what people do is they'll take the Pinal Code of Islam that represents maybe three four percent. You know, there's the amputation of the hand. There's for the criminals, right, you know, that's called the pinal code. And I give this example, Jake. Look, if aliens came from outer space and they want to know about the American Constitution and all we told them about was the electric chair, letho injection hanging and sent them on their way, what kind of impression would they get?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a great example.
Speaker 2: Usual, yes, But so now people, you know, when you talk about Islam, they talk about, you know, the penal code of Islam, but they.
Speaker 1: Forget that, you know, don't be a thief too.
Speaker 2: Is that they forget about the family values. They forget about you know, you know when you see the what was the statement on the wall, the best of you among you are those who are the best manners in character. Right. So what Islam emphasizes that pure absolute monotheism of God, there's only one creator and being an upright human being. That's like the main message of Islam to one God and be morally upright.
Speaker 1: And you guys understand that people can make mistakes too. And if you make a mistake, so I ask people like, you know, I was trying to like, what if I messed up and drink. It's like you know you can be forgiven. That is all you do is can do? You do your best?
Speaker 2: You exactly.
Speaker 1: I don't forgive you, God forgive you.
Speaker 2: There is a there's a beautiful statement by proble Muhammad. He said if the if the son of Adam came to me with sins up into the heavens, not ascribing partners to me, I would forgive. God is saying I forgive those sins. You know, if you have a sincere repentant heart. Now, in Islam, we believe in original goodness. We don't believe in original sin. That every child is born pure.
Speaker 1: That every I think that seems pretty apparent.
Speaker 2: Every child is not born with a stain on them or any what's called original sin. Okay, again, not to offending the Christians or anybody, but this is just our belief. That we believe that every messenger brought and taught puremidal theism, and that this original, constant, original goodness. Now, when you get to a stage of puberty, now you are accountable for your sins. But if you make a sin, you turn a two year old, you know, no, you're not accountable.
Speaker 1: If a two year old does something bad to me, it's like, okay, no, no, you can discipline, don't get the room. But you can't. It's a bad person. And sometimes it's too trying to figure things out, you know.
Speaker 2: So those are those things, like we don't believe in what I call the JC goldkard, Like you're just going to put it on Jesus that he died for your sins. No, we don't believe in that, but we can agree to disagree on something. Right. We believe you're accountable as the Bible actually even says in the Bible that the father shall not bear the iniquity of the son, or the son shall not bear the iniquity of the father.
Speaker 1: You're accountable bear because some people have bad parents, they can't help. It's not their fault if you're born with bad parents.
Speaker 2: So you're you're, you're, you're aligning with this.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go against you know, anything bad about Christianity. But never really thought about the original sin. So they're saying, like a child is born with sin or is that Am I misunderstanding that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's the that's the original concept of original sin. That because Adam sinned, he ate from the tree. Now we're carrying that stain.
Speaker 1: That term I've never really thought I actually thought about that. So a child is born with saying yeah, it's like child's so pure and innocent, which is why hurting a child is the most disgusting thing you do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So that that's one thing that distinguishing is slamp is the pure absolute monotheism, not worshiping a man, not worshiping anything in creation only. There's a there's a very important concept worshiping the Creator, not the creation. That's the main message of Islam, not all of these other things that people will bring up I'm talking about. If you can dig this, if you can really understand this concept, worship the Creator, not the creation, anything that had a birth date, anything that walked the earth, you know, eight food, went to the bathroom. That's not God. And that's that's what you're going to find in the Koran teaching you who God is. It's the Creator speaking himself, talking about the life, to calm, paradise, hell fire, accountability, and that's that's really a simple message is straightforward.
Speaker 1: Be a good human being. Yeah, yeah, be a good human being. I think Christianity teaches that as well, yeah, be a good person, be the best you can. And none of us are perfect. We are. We are going to all sit occasionally, you know, unfortunately, that's that's reality. But just try try to stop, try to be better. You know, I've worked hard in life being a better man. I became better man. I'm still not perfect though, And take.
Speaker 2: Those verses from the See, this is the ironic thing. And I think there's a lot of hypocrisy, you know, even if you know see blessed are the peacemakers. This is in the Bible. You'll love your enemies, right, turn to the cheek. But it's unfortunate now people who are misunderstand that. Yeah, you know, what I'm saying is towards Muslims. Go ahead, you're not going to bring us to Let's say you love your enemy, the Muslim We're the enemies right attacking those day and night. You know, talk to us. Let's go ahead, I let's let's have conversations like this like we're having and and you know, come to us, not to the hate industry to learn about.
Speaker 1: Don't watch one bad Muslim and be like, oh they're terrible people. You know, there's there's bad Christians like you said, bad, bad Jewish people.
Speaker 2: You don't go to a uh to a krop magag guy to learn about jiu jitsu.
Speaker 1: Right now or any martial art I found interesting. I was a sneak o he'd sparred and he's like, oh, I'm going to pray and like I'll see you after. He's like, why don't you come with me. I'm like, oh, I'm not Muslim. He's like, you still can come. I didn't realize that non Muslims were allowed in the mosques. Yeah, And I went in and there was like four or five fighters from my gym there. I was like shocked. And then a lot of people recognized me to be at the palace that they treated me so good, you know, they were like, oh, if you ever need any questions. Muslims do a really good job of recruiting. But without being like two in your face. People are always like, oh, if you have questions, come to me. You know, send me the They send me the copy of the Koran. They do a much better job Christians, if you're listening, Muslims do a much much better job. Maybe it's because I'm America though, and they figure I haven't I haven't been exposed to it, but they always Hey, if you have questions, please reach out like even very helpful and do a good job of trying to bring people over. And Christians.
Speaker 2: If you if you open up the Bible, if you look at you know the way that Jesus he worshiped. You know, in the in the Gospel of Matthew twenty six thirty nine, it says about Jesus that he fell on his face and prayed to God twenty six thirty nine. Matthew twenty six thirty nine. When you saw Sneako praying, how is he praying? He was falling on his face praying to God? To who, to the God that Jesus worshiped. That's it.
Speaker 1: It's the same with one God. Clearly, that's the only one God.
Speaker 2: So you'll see this. We're just we're practicing the original way of all the prophets. That's how they prayed, how they greeted sam Lake, that's in the Bible.
Speaker 1: You heard this, peace be with you. That means peace be with you, calling a peace. Therefore we're friends, right exactly, and we can't like it means we've called a prayer. Even if he were enemies it's like a temporarily truth usual you just hate to friends, but calling for peace.
Speaker 2: Uh huh. So you have fasting in there, you have all you know, and I mean, and.
Speaker 1: That's tough fasting. I've never done the whole day of my friends, but I've done a couple of days with them before when they're fasting. Help man, that's tough.
Speaker 2: But now it has become a trend. You have a lot of health experts. Everybody's talking about George A. Pierre talks about FASTI right, and.
Speaker 1: It feels good too for your mental self to sometimes like fast for a couple of days. Then you, guys, obviously at nightfall you can eat. But it's hard during the summer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's just it's actually it's not. You're just restraining before the sun comes up, and then you abstrained, abstained from food, drink, relationshis with your wife and then when the sun goes down, and then you go ahead and you eat.
Speaker 1: I think it's good sometimes two to have discipline for a while for me and my whole life for fighting. I would do that, whether it be uka two months of pure discipline. So this is where you guys take a month of pure discipline but it kind of recleanses you. It's good for the soul, I think. But and it's not.
Speaker 2: People get confused like, oh, you're just it's about the food. It's not because there is that God already tells us that I don't need I don't need you giving up fasting. But now you're cursing, lying, you know, you're you're being treacherous, doing.
Speaker 1: All these other bad things.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to develop you to have more God consciousness while you're doing the fasting and abstaining from other things that you're.
Speaker 1: Not supposed to be doing to develop.
Speaker 2: It's a spiritual boot camp to help you to be a better human being overall.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I'm during your podcast right and I was saying, keep talking, but we're going to so I guess we should wrap this up and then we'll start start for your show. Thank you so much. Oh where can people find you? Obviously the Dean Show, anything you know she want to plug? Yeah, the Dean Show. That's it.
Speaker 2: You can go see me there and we can see our next program coming.
Speaker 1: Up, you know what. I have one more question? Was it your brother or cousin? Who was it that had that altercation at the super viral. It was like a store or someone the store.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was my that was my cousin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, tell the story real quick.
Speaker 2: Yeah you could show the video.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he put up with the video up.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So my cousin.
Speaker 2: He's, by the way, one of my top students.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know him too. That's why I felt terrible. It was I did terrible, Like I think his name because I know him really well. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So he was in I think it was a seven to eleven and he saw somebody making trouble and I think he assaulted one of the workers and then he came in.
Speaker 1: He did it.
Speaker 2: He took him down, he gift wrapped him, he mounted him, and then you know, nowadays, what happens is, uh, you're trying to help, you're being a good samaritan, but then you might face some legal issues or something.
Speaker 1: What's going on.
Speaker 2: So he took out the phone and he started Facebook.
Speaker 1: Live with Yeah it was live, I know, it was like a big deal.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So he went live and it took about like twenty minutes for the police to just holding the guy and he's having a conversation with the guy back and forth, and finally the police came and.
Speaker 1: That was it. Yeah, I'll find the video for that, but yeah, I guess we should wrap so you can do yours day. Thanks so much. That was anytime brother. As many of you now, I have many controversial guests, so that comes to the cost of being demonetized everywhere. So if you want to support the program, go to a fightbackpodcast dot com and I have all kinds of merch on there, whether it's jiu jitsu, fighting cool and other accessories. And thanks for the support.
Speaker 2: M hmm.