Speaker 1: Oh god, alright, let's see who we got here.
Speaker 2: Trey, Good morning, Good morning, rot Hi Trey, how are you doing good?
Speaker 3: Who's playing for you today?
Speaker 2: With you?
Speaker 3: Did go with? Alex? Alex? This is your guy? Hey, Trey, how's he going, buddy?
Speaker 2: Trey? Alex? Yeah, let's do this.
Speaker 3: I'll do my best. I got a tough competition.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 2: I don't see a name coming up for this one? Hi, good morning?
Speaker 3: Who's this.
Speaker 1: David?
Speaker 3: Hi David? How are you.
Speaker 2: David? Who's on? Who's playing for you?
Speaker 1: Chiley?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Of course he is.
Speaker 2: Oh it scares me.
Speaker 3: Tell me when you're going to do that? Please, that's end this time.
Speaker 2: Don't just throwing that in there freaks me out. System likes me. Just automatical, Okay, Chillie, it's for sold out imagine dragons tickets.
Speaker 3: Yeah. What if David his whole.
Speaker 2: Life, he's wanted to go to see the imagined dragon he's imagining, and then it's and then it's sold out on him and you're the only chance he has.
Speaker 3: Well, you know, people inhale one ice, cold water and they ain't gain.
Speaker 2: It's helped me, help me, Obi Wan, You're my only option here.
Speaker 3: Please, you gotta try really hard for the ideas. I will. You know, it's I know you will, It's what's going for it?
Speaker 2: With a competition, who's going first?
Speaker 1: Chili?
Speaker 3: What do you want to do? I'll go first. I appreciate that.
Speaker 4: King.
Speaker 3: You guys are so you test it.
Speaker 2: You're timing. I am timer today, okay, twenty seconds, so from the one when I get done saying when I get done, saying the word hit the timer twenty seconds. Chili is now putting on some headphones here.
Speaker 3: Seems so mad about timing. I am he will hear the words I'm saying, really.
Speaker 4: Timing furiously pressing start and stop.
Speaker 3: David, did you pick Chili? Or was he all that was left?
Speaker 2: Don't lie? He can't hear flock Hello, Hello, Hi David.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I try to go with Alex. Just that.
Speaker 3: It's a lot of interesting, Okay, trying to go with Alex always.
Speaker 2: I'm so glad he didn't hear that thumbs.
Speaker 3: Up with the wah wah Chris is the word Chris sent this in.
Speaker 2: Here we go, be ready to time, here we go already up.
Speaker 4: Thumbs up, loose caboose, loose, caboose, nail? How does he do that?
Speaker 5: Seconds.
Speaker 3: How does he do that?
Speaker 4: There is?
Speaker 3: Hey, David, you want to be happy with your choice today? Yeah, David, Yeah, what a great choice I made. I'm showed up to play. Yeah, are buddy well done?
Speaker 2: All right, here we go loose cabooseboz, I mean no hesitation. Mundo the Great, Mundo, the Great, the Great, Mundo the Great. Here we go, thumbs up.
Speaker 3: He started laughing before me. He cracked.
Speaker 4: First is the way you did the underneath the mic and did the.
Speaker 2: Hey everything you do there we go, get your mind right here we got it was on you that time.
Speaker 3: Dude, wife.
Speaker 2: Dude, lose wife dude, wife doot your wife dude, wife dude, wife Wow, broody that you called your wife dude yesterday?
Speaker 4: Hey man, I said, up my wife, dude, dude, turn off the lights.
Speaker 3: You're gonna sleep with the TV on? Dude, it's not that cool. And I told my wife, dude, turn off the TV.
Speaker 1: Dawn.
Speaker 3: It happens all the time, Chi says.
Speaker 2: The funniest thing on the show.
Speaker 3: First guess was questionable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was fresh. I had loosen it so just was that I was going right over that all right. August sent this one into us. They do august wrongs. There we go.
Speaker 5: Water crotch, what water crotch, water water crotch, water crotch, walks crassuer wa.
Speaker 3: Water crotch, water crotch, wonderwall.
Speaker 6: Water crop.
Speaker 3: I just wanted to see what else is a guess? Yeah, we could have let that one go.
Speaker 2: I stressed today on the show. When you send in words, it doesn't have to be something that was said on the program anyone.
Speaker 3: It can make no sense. Water cross, just like this one was.
Speaker 2: Water crutch in any fun.
Speaker 4: Fact or.
Speaker 2: It's okay, it doesn't have to be nor does it have to be dude, wife loose caboose? He got those?
Speaker 3: Oh right bad? The one was kind of dangerous. The last one water crutch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it can be dangerous.
Speaker 3: Why for me to say it, I see, dude, if the.
Speaker 2: Word is frying pan, it's dangerous with you, okay, I mean, don't tell me everything's dangerous. Every time you start guessing is danger.
Speaker 3: Don't threaten me with I am sitting here on.
Speaker 2: The dump button the whole time you play. I have my finger resting on it.
Speaker 3: That's after y'all have your little giggling game. Giggle.
Speaker 2: Alex is now putting on headphones. He needs to get two to tie. Yeah, he needs three for the wind today. He gets two. We go into overtime. Here we go. Ashley with an eye sent this in. Oh that's his that's his weakness, right, he's gonna get herself in trouble with I hope everything's okay with Sergio. Here we go, comes up.
Speaker 4: Limp pickle, What limp pickle, limp beer, limp pickle, limp, limp pickle, limp Peter, limp pickle, lim pickle, limp, Peter pickle lin limp, limp, limp pickle.
Speaker 3: He got it, didn't get it?
Speaker 1: Peter?
Speaker 4: Like No, Peter is.
Speaker 3: Not pickle pickle, limp pickle. That's why I said, I hope everything's okay with Sergio. Sorry Sergio. And I was gonna have to go.
Speaker 2: Donate to Brave again Witness Protection after this, all right? Kenny Kenny sent this one in us up, just playing Kimmy, Just Kenny, just Kenny, not cash man.
Speaker 1: Sticky Rice, sticky, silly, sticky Rice, skinny Rice, sticky Rice, sticky sticky Rice, sticky Rice.
Speaker 3: Got it.
Speaker 2: Good job, buddy, great.
Speaker 3: Job, sticky Rice, sticky Rice. It's not dirty.
Speaker 2: That's a thing. Chili.
Speaker 3: Yea switches for soush dirty.
Speaker 2: It's not dirty.
Speaker 3: I like dry, non sticky rice, like Spanish rice.
Speaker 2: Sometimes he needs this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then we go to over Tom goat Hunter comes up. This is obviously a nod to Tessa this week.
Speaker 6: Beaver Cleave, beaver Cleaver, over time, over time, Tessa on fresh Id Head to head is asking questions from the forties.
Speaker 2: Now leave it to she got some trivia book from the fifties, beaver Cleaver.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you haven't asked some of my other fifties questions.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because nobody remembers lost friend.
Speaker 4: I don't care ethel.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's my next question, Alex, get out of here, all right, listen, don't stop guessing.
Speaker 3: Okay, guess the word, Chillie. I'm going to say the word.
Speaker 2: You start, you start timing, well, keep guessing until you get it right.
Speaker 3: All right, all right, but the river girl, the alphabet. There you go, don't stop. All right, here we go. You have your overtime word. Ready.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be cares from today. It is good.
Speaker 1: Agree, it is good.
Speaker 2: You better be ready to stop. Ready. I feel like they're going to get it quickly. So that's just a little heads up for you.
Speaker 3: David did not choose chili. Don't worry.
Speaker 2: He can't hear you, bro, Yeah, bro, but.
Speaker 3: It was a confusion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. I mean, just you better tell me. If he wins this game, you better take him to the manager dragons with you tomorrow. All right, here we go.
Speaker 3: Thumbs up, thumbs up.
Speaker 1: Easy word, it's work, easy word, his word, ez word?
Speaker 2: Easy words?
Speaker 6: Boom sicks.
Speaker 2: Oh do you want to know? I don't want to know.
Speaker 3: I do not keep it to myself.
Speaker 2: I want to know.
Speaker 3: I don't do it's going to write it down right here.
Speaker 2: I like to know as little as possible.
Speaker 3: I think you took too long for.
Speaker 2: I used to be the timekeeper. I used to say the word and keep time. That was miserable. That's a miserable time in my life, you like I used to I used to come up with the words. I used to say the words and time keep. What was I thinking?
Speaker 3: You're insane for that? What was I thinking?
Speaker 6: Isn't it good to ask for help and get.
Speaker 2: Some stuff thrown at me every week?
Speaker 3: Back in the day when the board used to Yeah, I didn't look. I'm looking at the headphones right Alex P. Middleton enters the room. Quod love buddy, thanks, Oh yes I gave. I don't know if I beat your time?
Speaker 2: Oh you will, all.
Speaker 3: Right, I'll agree with Tessa. The love Festus discussion. It's so gross, just.
Speaker 2: Like the China's fine.
Speaker 3: They've like had tea with the china.
Speaker 5: And then we break it.
Speaker 3: Here we go, same word, start timing.
Speaker 2: As soon as I say the word please, I will do. Nicole sent this one in. I thought it was ever Oh thumbs up, Madley cleavage.
Speaker 6: Then easy word, easy work, easy word word, easy word.
Speaker 1: He wants it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh he acts like he doesn't want it. He acts like he doesn't care. You got him?
Speaker 4: Would make a what easy word?
Speaker 2: Time?
Speaker 3: The stressful Alex with the wins.
Speaker 1: He got it in three point seven three seconds till he was six six point eight three.
Speaker 3: Trey, you're a winner today. Good game, buddy, like your name.
Speaker 2: He got it in three seconds, Trey, what are you giving him?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: Dude, you get the sold out tickets.
Speaker 1: This is Madame Dragons or loom World Tour tomorrow night at Woodland's congratulations.
Speaker 2: Flutch up blutch imagine that, David, David, how are you even going to show your face around here ever again. I don't know, all right, I'll see you next, I'll see it.
Speaker 3: I'll see you next week. Tray, have a great time at the