Speaker 1: I'm Ali.
Speaker 2: I came out after twenty years of marriage and I have three kids.
Speaker 3: I'm Melissa and I have two kids, and I came out at thirty seven after an eleven year marriage.
Speaker 2: This podcast is about coming out later and the struggles and victories.
Speaker 1: That come with it.
Speaker 3: When coming out feels like the end of the world, but it's really just the beginning.
Speaker 2: This is the Lesbian Chronicles.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the lesbiame Chronicles. How are you, Melissa?
Speaker 4: I'm good.
Speaker 3: I've been kind of stressed the last few days doing some work at my condo, but everything's falling into place finally, So it's been a minute since I've had actual anxiety around anything.
Speaker 1: Anxious this morning when yeah, this new.
Speaker 3: Platform, I know, we're you know, as always, we're on a learning curve here, and props to Allie she's we tested this out.
Speaker 4: We're going to see if it works.
Speaker 2: And the best is when we don't even really know how to do the original platform and I'm.
Speaker 5: Already changing, let's change, let's change exactly.
Speaker 1: Well, so you're getting that condo ready, I am.
Speaker 2: You're going to be spending more time down here, which means you're not going to be staying with me, which makes me feel a little sad for.
Speaker 3: The time peeing. So you know that could change. It could change on the drop of a hat, you know, so shock, drop of a dime, I don't know. And yeah, I'm on a rental list to rent it out again and number two so I could be right back there in your guest room.
Speaker 5: I know you anytime this I redid it for you.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's great there, I love it.
Speaker 4: I was there the past.
Speaker 3: I even stayed an extra night last weekend that was unplanned.
Speaker 1: I know. Do you know what? I was shocked literally day drinking. Yeah, we did go day drinking.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm super excited and I don't want to like miss out on minutes because I know we probably don't have you that song, but we have the lesbian matchmaker Sophia Spallino with us today.
Speaker 4: Hi Sophia, Hi, I'm so good. It's weird.
Speaker 6: My internet went out for a second, so I don't know what you said other than like that last introduction, so I hope it wasn't anything crazy.
Speaker 2: And we said was your last name, which you told me was spa lean? Oh like an orgasm.
Speaker 6: That's right, you know. Well, I'm so glad to be here. Thanks for having me, ladies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're super psyched.
Speaker 2: We've been following you, and man, the service is like massively needed.
Speaker 4: Thank you, Yeah, it really is.
Speaker 6: It's it's been something that I started honestly selfishly to find my partner and then realize, oh.
Speaker 4: Like a lot of women need this.
Speaker 6: And it started like being like a TikTok series where I would read people's letters to their future wife, read different things that they were looking for, and then I was like, I can't actually help them, Like this is cute, like the content's cute that performs, but that's not actually helping anybody. And I kept getting requests. I had a social media agency, and I had a lot of clients who had come into work with me because I worked with lesbians.
Speaker 4: It'd be like, can you introduce me to her and her?
Speaker 6: And I was like, oh, that's like crossing business boundaries. Yeah, and like I'm not getting paid enough for that kind of stress because you know, oh my lord.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So eventually it just became this thing that was like undeniable, that like this is what.
Speaker 4: I'm meant to do and now we're here.
Speaker 6: But yeah, for a long time, I kind of like I was like, no, no, I'm going to stay on this path because I had a lot of success doing what I was doing, and I had to take a lot of steps backwards financially to like birth the baby.
Speaker 4: Essentially the only baby out.
Speaker 2: Launching businesses is if it's a double full time job.
Speaker 1: If a full time job.
Speaker 2: Is for forty hours a week, it's eighty yeah, and then you don't sleep, and then you don't layer that with lack of sleep.
Speaker 6: I literally wake up to p in the middle of the night and think like, oh, like Susie and Sally.
Speaker 4: That's a good matchic, why didn't we think of that? And like messaging my team at three m God.
Speaker 6: Bless these twelve women network with me like they are so grace for this job because it's like literally all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's amazing. Let me ask you. This is like a total side note. But when you're on a flight, do you work?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 6: No, no, but okay, but there's like this this I could see Melissa's face, so I.
Speaker 4: Know because I don't.
Speaker 5: I'm like I'm downloading that like watching my job I have.
Speaker 2: I'm very judging about people not working on planes during the work week, but.
Speaker 1: I don't work like that.
Speaker 3: Like I work for like a company, So I'm like logged down, right, you know, eight hours and I'm off, you know, and I have to be like returning client emails or anything like that.
Speaker 4: I'm watching Netflix. I'm jealous. So Okay, here's my rules.
Speaker 6: When I'm on a plane, I have to put airplane mode on and not pay for the Wi Fi.
Speaker 4: Unless I'm crossing the ocean.
Speaker 6: That's my rule to myself because then I focus on content writing and like not using technology to like manipulate any thoughts, like no trat GPT, just focused or like what's naturally coming out of me and editing videos. So I'll just sit there on cap cut. I People ask that all the time, do you still edit all your videos? And like, honestly, most videos I still edit just because it's faster and I know what client details the leabout depending on the client's you know, levels that they're discrete.
Speaker 4: And stuff like that.
Speaker 6: But yeah, I'm really weird about it unless I'm flying. So if I'm flying across to Europe, I want to make sure. But I'm getting sleep so I'm not jet lagged, and that's really important because the next day I still have client calls just like I would. No one at any point in my world knows if I'm in Europe, if I'm in Texas, if I'm in Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: Because my calendar stays the same.
Speaker 6: So I get up and I work the same amount, no matter how much I yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 4: So for you, what are you doing on a plane?
Speaker 2: Well for me, like I I fly with you her laptop, So I get up and sang down.
Speaker 1: I pulled the tray out. I want everyone around.
Speaker 4: To everyone I'm working, Well, you're nappy.
Speaker 5: Ali's working exactly.
Speaker 2: It's really bad. But yeah, so I work. I do get the Wi Fi because I need.
Speaker 4: It for my work.
Speaker 2: It always sucks on the plane, but I for me, it's like I get a ship ton done.
Speaker 4: It's a productivity.
Speaker 2: So it's more just if I see a grown man sitting next to me with a suit and tie on and he's like watching Netflix, I'm thinking, you're such a loser dude, like somebody's saying you right now, I'm the worst.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I can tell your work, like you you're it's Tuesday.
Speaker 1: At two o'clock.
Speaker 2: Why aren't you working? But this is my problem? Like I don't like, Melissa's right, but it's.
Speaker 4: A me thing I get. Do you have employees though, Allison? I do have employees, right, So you're like you're on the clock.
Speaker 1: You're from your company right now.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's nothing that burns me up more than that. But I am so blessed with my team man, like they're not Yeah, they don't play around, but yeah, I totally get that. What what kind of business do you run, Alison?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll we won't.
Speaker 2: Make the podcast about me, but I run a design business, a house design business.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, badass.
Speaker 3: I love it bricking baton, you know, bricking baton and baton.
Speaker 2: Okay, but let's get to the Let's get to your business, because I find this fascinating and we're hearing constantly that people are like these women are.
Speaker 3: It is all the time, you know, on TikTok it's like video after video after video of people being like how do I meet people? Like where do I go? Where are the like the good people that actually want to be in this too and aren't just sleeping around? So what is your take?
Speaker 6: My take is, well, first of all, just coming from authentic place, I've been a little bitter this week. I get these messages from said companies that are literally trying to pay me to copy my own language, of my own marketing, to like copy me, and they don't realize they're sending it to me right like.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we won't name them, but we all know.
Speaker 6: Anyway, about two years ago, I decided I'm gonna get really aggressive and just call out what we all want and we're what we're too afraid to say out loud. And it's like, I don't want to date a loser, Like, you got to have a good mindset in life. You gotta wake up happy, You've got to be driven on some level. Or if you're not like this career woman, okay, then you need to be like really creative and passionate about what you're doing and have this zest for life. I don't want to be with someone who's just a bomb. I don't want to be with someone who's playing video games. I want to be with someone who takes care of their teeth, someone who cares about showing up in the world as their very best version of them. And so that's where I really started with, was I don't want to date someone who doesn't have a growth mindset. And I want to make sure about if I'm working really hard that I have a partner, he's going to show up as a partner. I came from a background that was like totally different back in the day. I used to write ads for I'm not going to say the name of the website, but like I was the ad girl for a very different type of dating platform back in my straight days. Okay, and anyone can google that, like there's so many videos and stuff, But I myself was never ever ever let's just use the word that that kind of website described sugar baby.
Speaker 4: So I had these ads that I created.
Speaker 6: With someone who is older than me, and we made these really good ads, but I myself was never a sugar baby.
Speaker 4: I worked so hard with my ex.
Speaker 6: Partner, we built his company together, and then I left him because I was a lesbian, and so when I left, I had like that that dating experience in the dating world. I was already doing dating coaching, and when I had to get on apps to start dating again, I was like, this is this is really hard.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 6: No hate to anyone who hasn't figured out their sexuality, but lesbians don't want to date people who aren't sure.
Speaker 4: About where they want to end up.
Speaker 6: So it's like you can be whatever letter of the alphabet you want to be, but like if you date me, just or not what you want to be, what you are because we're all born with our inherent sexualities. But when you come to me as a woman who knows I want to settle down with a woman, I just need you to be clear that like maybe you are by but you're very clear Like at this point in my life, I'm decentering men. I really want to settle down with a woman. And when I was on APPS, especially in the South, I was constantly hit with married straight women who are we're looking for a third And that was like so just just agreating. Yes, look if you are polyamorous, do your thing, honeyat polyamorous friends, But like I'm out here looking for.
Speaker 5: A wife, and like you were gonna be their toy.
Speaker 4: Oh and look I went through it. I ended up dating one woman who was in the closet and who has married. It was the least proud time in my life I can look back. I think it was like four or five years ago. Now.
Speaker 6: It nearly killed me, Like it made me physically ill to know that when she would leave me.
Speaker 4: She was going back to this guy.
Speaker 6: She would say, oh, but I'm gonna leave him for you, and I love you and you're the one for me. And I look at little Sophia, who was like essentially a baby gay child right like I was baby gay, and I I would just be so broken hearted every single day, and that's just not how love is supposed to feel at all. And after those experiences of dating women in the closet or going through a talking phase and then being hit with well, you know, I'm glad to talk to you really pretty, but like I'm just not sure if I want to marry it. I'm just kind of figuring this out. And it's like, okay, but this is like my time is at the time to figure it out, Like you could have met that upfront. So yeah, I respect everyone on their journey. I was once the girl on that journey. I was once literally on dating apps while having a boyfriend being like, Okay, I'm gonna find out if I'm gay. But I was so honest about it. I was the problem though, Like I can look at people and be like I was the problem.
Speaker 4: Where like I was trying to figure it.
Speaker 6: Out, and I grew up in the South where I couldn't figure it out. I waited for sexual marriage with the man to get married and then realize, well, this isn't for me, But then try it again with someone who is a good man, who is my friend, and I genuinely loved him, but like, uh, like, I can't marry you without having sex with the woman first.
Speaker 4: That's where I felt stuck.
Speaker 6: And he was like, figure it out, and everything was transparent, But it's still not fair that I was putting myself in those places where lesbians need to feel safe, like, hey, the woman I'm talking to is actually looking for what I'm looking for too.
Speaker 2: Your platform is essentially you're meeting people on.
Speaker 1: The other side of all that bullshit.
Speaker 2: It's like, you go do that, you go do that on the dating apps, you go do that with your friends, and they come to me when you're grown in where you're going to.
Speaker 6: Be yes, when women come to me, whether they're lesbian, by paying all the things, most clients are ninety five percent cis gender lesbians, other four percent maybe by and then there's that one percent of transistors that I really want to support because dating is really hard for them. But by the time women come to me, they're very clear they've decentered men and they want to live and die with one wife for life. So while I respect all the paths, like, you're here and you're ready for this, you want real You've done your internal work, you are.
Speaker 4: Very much sure.
Speaker 6: Of who you are, what you want, and that you like have a fulfilling life. You're just seeing your person. So it's a very different place to be.
Speaker 3: Yes, I mean, you're right, it is in you know, having It's been a minute since I did any of the dating apps, but it is one of those things where it's just like constant, like you're having to like decipher while you're on there, like is this person like just on here four feling? You might page through a little bit and then suddenly there's a boy and you're like, okay, is that maybe on the off chance that's your brother, but you know, ninety nine percent of the time it is the husband and they're looking for a third And yeah, like you're saying, it's like all too exploring, but it is so discouraging to be on there and looking and that's that's what you see. Now, How is it that you you know, pull people in? Yeah, And kind of make sure that that's where they're at screen.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So a lot of what I do is very aggressive in my marketing. Like some people get mad and think my videos aren't nice, and to them, I'm like bye, like you're not my client.
Speaker 4: So that's one thing.
Speaker 6: Is just a marketing that's not saying hey, everyone, come on in, because that's not how it should be.
Speaker 4: I also have no AI team. It's all human team.
Speaker 6: So my team is looking at every single interaction happening in the platform other than private dms, Like we're not looking at that, we can't see that, but we're making sure people are following a very strict code of conduct. We have a very serious reporting system, which I'm proud to say isn't used very often because we do attract a higher quality clientele. But for instance, if you would ever have someone ask for money or whatever, we flag that and.
Speaker 4: They're kicked out. So very very strict code of conduct there.
Speaker 6: And when people come in they have to declare that they are monogamous and that they're ready to settle down with the woman. Now, if you go one step further and you're doing private matchmaking with me, there's a very intense screening process that involves getting like legally the ability to background check someone those sort of things. That's another step, and that's a much different, higher level of service than coming into the platform. The platform is only seventeen a month, so very very different services, but still a layer that really protects people from.
Speaker 4: The typical scams. Do you guys know about the dating app scams right now?
Speaker 2: I haven't been on the dating apps before, but Melissa has told me there's some crazy shit.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know that people like this was a long time ago, but I felt like there's a lot of catfish. Some of the like alerts that I would notice is if someone claims to be in the military and serving overseas, I would do like reverse Google image searches of photos, like what are some things that you've you've noticed?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so all of the things you're talking about totally true.
Speaker 6: It happens a lot on TikTok too, because people kind of use TikTok as a dating app, and there's platform profiles that are created as just scams and like who are you talking to?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 6: But one thing that we are really passionate about as making sure nobody's soliciting for money. So there's a scam right now that's really scary because it is a real woman. So what they do is these crime rings hire gorgeous, gorgeous people, beautiful women. You'd be like, I hit the lesbian jackpot if the messages you and then you get her on a FaceTime call and she answers and she's still that gorgeous woman, but she's hired by a crime ring. Now this is where it makes it very hard for dating apps to even protect you. Right this is where you need to be aware of these things because if someone ever tells you, hey, this is what I do crypto. I need you to invest in this thing, and then you give them a little bit and then you get a bigger win from it and you're like, oh, I'm actually making money and they're like, oh yeah, let your money stack up.
Speaker 4: They'll keep convincing you to put more money in. You see your money grow, and then they swipe all your money out once you build up a good chunk.
Speaker 6: So that's called pig butchering and it's a big thing right now. And on the dating apps that we do is if somebody is at you to join like some financial thing, or asking for money, and you can screenshot that and report it will immediately take them out because once you get off the platform and you start talking personally like we can't help you, but by charging, we have a paywall.
Speaker 4: To come into the platform.
Speaker 6: It's forty seven dollars to be initiated, seventeen a month or ninety seven.
Speaker 4: For the year. That keeps most scammers out right.
Speaker 6: It's just another layer of protection because scammers are creating so many profiles everywhere, but it's free, and I kind of seeing what they can catch when they're fishing what sounds the once.
Speaker 2: I'm like, if I was a member and I paid with then what am I behind?
Speaker 1: Because it's really a pretty nominal fee. It's not a yeah. So then what happens on the other side, But.
Speaker 6: You get access to AI matchmaking, You get access to looking at dear future wife letters. This all kind of started when I was like, oh, let's write letters to our future wives and share them and share your photo with your letter and kind of like put a message in the bottle. So once you're in the platform, you write a letter to your futured wife, you could share as many photos of yourself. You get access to virtual speed dating with women from across the globes. You're getting to see each other on Zoom, You're getting to have those real face to face interactions.
Speaker 4: We have voice memos on the apps.
Speaker 6: You're able to like voice message each other, not just text each other.
Speaker 4: You could stay on the.
Speaker 6: App as long as you want before get like jumping onto a phone call or sharing any other personal information.
Speaker 4: And the coolest part is it's for growth minded women.
Speaker 6: So beyond the speed dating, AI matchmaking and community, we offer life coaching in group sessions and we do one every single quarter.
Speaker 4: I bring in guest experts who.
Speaker 6: Are therapists, money experts, sexologists, and of course I lead different ones that help you get your mindset right and your dating profile right to meet your person. And throughout these life coaching sessions, I break them apart. And what makes them unique is you'll be in a room of all these growth minded single lesbians. But I go pause the workshop, let's all ask each other that question, and.
Speaker 4: It turns into a round of speed dating.
Speaker 1: Oh that's cool, so.
Speaker 4: Your time's never wasted.
Speaker 6: We have members meet at our workshops and then like they cancel because the like I found my person.
Speaker 7: Buy how did they like, Because if they're all over the place, so it's not by region or by state, you just sort of learn about you know, maybe someone's in Chicago or wherever they are, and then.
Speaker 1: You can decide if it's you want to do a distance thing.
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean you can tell our AI matchmaker or search based on location. But if you're in Queer Country Club, your future wife isn't in your own backyard, and you're already aware that you've kind of like plowed through the same five women. I actually just let in office hours, like right before this live with new members, and I was like, yeah, if you're setting your radius to like up to thirty minutes away, you're looking for a week in hook up right like.
Speaker 4: You look for someone close, you're in the wrong place.
Speaker 6: Because at the end of the day, we're not about volume, we're about high quality women being in one place.
Speaker 3: How do you Because I know a lot of people, UH don't like long distance.
Speaker 5: I've done long since it is hard.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm opening my mind, you know, and trying to kind of like what you're saying is like, if you really want a quality person, like sometimes that's just what you gotta do. And how like, I guess, what are some things that you tell people to kind of shift that mindset on that?
Speaker 6: A hard thing I think for us all to process is let's think of it this way. There's about two percent of the lesbians in the United States, and one percent of those are single.
Speaker 4: About right, Let's just do some very broad numbers.
Speaker 6: Out of those, who's actually your physical type?
Speaker 4: And out of those, how many.
Speaker 6: Would actually physically like you back? And then out of those what about the lifestyle?
Speaker 4: A linemate?
Speaker 6: So now we're down to like just roughly point zero two percent of women in the US. Do you have any chance of real compatibility? And as a matchmaker and coach, what I know is most important is a lifestyle compatibility. Once we have two sane people who have done their work and are growth minded, what what really comes down to? Are you compatible in lifestyle? And as Julian Turreki says, she's a really good coach, mostly for straight people, but a lot of people listen to our podcast, she says, what's your idea of a life well lived? If if you can't agree on that, you've got no chance. You really don't, because you're gonna you're gonna argue about if you want to live in the beach or the mountains in two years from now. So really, if Melissa, I hear you like it's hard to like accept that dating long distance might be the only option. But if you're looking for more than this physical connection and a spark, and you're looking for true compatibility, especially as a lesbian who really the odds are already against us, it's getting to a place of like, I have to accept that my future wife is probably not near me, and I need to get myself into a place in my life where I do have the capacity to travel, because if I don't, it will be harder to meet someone. The good thing is about eighty percent of my clients are open to traveling for love, and about seventy percent are willing to travel more if their partner can't meet them there. So maybe you have like that corporate job that you've got to be somewhere for. Most women are willing to meet you there and have some form of availability and capacity to travel, especially when my private matchmaking clients funds are endless sometimes.
Speaker 4: I mean I work with.
Speaker 6: Women who are making one hundred thousand dollars a year to women who are making five million a year. So you might meet someone where travel is not a thing at all. You might meet someone where they say, I want to pay for your plane ticket, right, Like, there's so many opportunities, like don't limit at the around the fear of travel.
Speaker 2: If you move into the private matchmaking from the just AI more matchmaking, what do they get with the private matchmaking?
Speaker 6: Ooh okay, so I like to keep this private for my private consultations. Okay, but it is a higher level of service where me and my team are dedicated to working for you.
Speaker 4: So imagine this.
Speaker 6: I have three thousand ish, sometimes ten thousand interactions every single week on my platforms across all my social media networks, and we are vetting for every single woman that interacts with me as your type. So I can't respond to every DM. I don't even try. But what I can do is I can flag well, this is Sally Q's type, and I can flag it for my co matchmaker and she's able to run data tracks.
Speaker 2: Okay, I like it when you said, because I'm like the when sometimes you'll post like no tattoos, and I'm always like the like I don't have tattoos, but I'm always like.
Speaker 1: Thinking I'm I'm the odd.
Speaker 6: Person because I don't are you sing because I haven't.
Speaker 2: That, But I think, how that's interesting because it's like when I read that, I was like, I literally screenshotted it and sent it to somebody who who.
Speaker 1: Game gives me shit about not having tattoos.
Speaker 3: She's just trying to get out of the tattoos that she said she's going to get.
Speaker 5: I just am a chicken and I don't want.
Speaker 1: I don't know that I want anything on my body.
Speaker 4: I will will.
Speaker 6: I spent eighty bucks on a tattoo in college and I've spent two thy five hundred eighty dollars trying to get rid of it.
Speaker 4: And it still looks like a little van on.
Speaker 6: My leg right now, which as an aesthetics girl, I'm like, we need to remove it completely, like it drives me. Not so I would say, if you're not sure, just don't.
Speaker 1: I'm literally not giving it the pressure.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's highly unlikely I'll ever get one, But I thought when you said, I like, how sometimes you'll put stuff like that out there, like fucking looking yeah, and then people do respond It'll be like I want twenty five to forty five No, tattoos this other thing. So I can see where, like you are getting pretty specific.
Speaker 4: Oh, they're very specific.
Speaker 6: And as a matchmaker, there's time and place to push someone's boundaries whenever it's not serving them right when they're like, hey, she really can have one tattoo.
Speaker 4: But I bring you your dream girl who has no kids, who's Jewish bloodline, exact everything you watch, but she's got one tattoo. I am like, bitch, when you see y'ah pretty she is, you gonna lick that tattoo? Okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah, So, like exactly, there's a time and place to like push the boundary. But I always want to honor someone's preferences. You know, it's very important. And they're coming to me because they have a specific type and our job is to find that for them. So the more high quality women that keep coming in, the easier.
Speaker 4: It is for me. But I am not gonna lie.
Speaker 6: This is the hardest job on the planet and it keeps me up at night because I want to make my clients happy.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I feel like, you know, the Internet is a blessing and a curse, right, because it's amazing that we have endless options. But then it's also like, because you have endless options, people are like, well, she does have that one tattoo that I don't like, so move along.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like but at the same time, like you're trying to say that, it's it's rough out in these streets, so very like you the concrete playground, man, it is.
Speaker 4: It's tough.
Speaker 3: But I think that is like a difficult kind of like I said, mindset, you know, letting go of the thing of like you might have to get on an airplane to see this person at least for a few years until things can align better, or you might have to let go of the fact that they have, you know, a massive tattoo on their chest or something like how do you get that across to some of these people who maybe are like hitting that like roadblock with meeting somebody.
Speaker 6: I mean hard of matchmaking is coaching and it's really getting clear with people and what really matters to you. Because I am a matchmaker, I'm not a magician, and I cannot frank and steign your perfect person. However, there are times where people work with me and instead of their first match coming within the first three to four months, which can be normal, right, typically one to two, but it could be as long as four months for your first match if you're really picky. Sometimes it happens in a week of working with me and they're like, literally, pause my stuff now, like you found my person. That's only happened twice so far. I'm gonna be real, it's very rare. But other than that happening, I have to put on some coaching pants or my co matchmaker has to put on some coaching pants, and we're like, look, if this is what you want, this is also how you have to show up. And what's really hard for me is when women want someone who's like a model, but they're not trying their own bodies.
Speaker 1: Right, like, yeah, they haven't favorite honey.
Speaker 2: And the Indian matchmaker literally will say to these guys like, dude, you're five four in balding. You don't fit to go out with fucking Kim Kardashian.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, dude, Like you don't got it like that.
Speaker 6: And it's hard sometimes to have to do that, But I will say this, most of the time, ninety nine percent of the time, my clients come to be very self aware and growth minded about where they are and what's going to work. Realistically having a woman on their arm. Right, they're very self aware and grounded, and they're most of the time are not expecting miracles because they know it's a miracle and itself to find someone that aligns with you. And I'm at the place in my life in my business where if I think you're gonna be like rude to me or like expect something crazy, I don't want to work with you. I don't because I want Yeah, I just like peace in my life and I like my team to be treated with respect. And literally our clients are freaking amazing and they're grounded and they're successful and like, you know, like someone who just knows what's up. They're aware of where they're at and what they have to offer.
Speaker 3: So that is a good point too, of like in the meantime of like waiting for someone being that person that you want to be with, you know, and expect someone to have a pilates body and you sit on the couch all day.
Speaker 4: So yes, exactly.
Speaker 1: What about religion?
Speaker 2: How often are people like you said, you brought up a Jewish thing, I'm Catholic, Like, how often do people make that a priority in their dating love?
Speaker 4: A fellow Jesus loving lesbian because me too. I'm I'm like non denomina.
Speaker 6: I don't know, I want to attach myself to that because that's attached to a lot of bad things.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 6: Let's say I'm like a Christian mystic. So yeah, yeah, So I attract a lot of religious women with my context. I talk about my faith a lot in my journey, which, by the way, if you're listening to this and you're like, oh my God, like I really struggle with that, DM me like God loves gay people.
Speaker 4: I'll send you my free doc. It's like not a sales.
Speaker 6: Thing, Like literally, how I reckon with my sexuality and faith so I could sleep at night, Al said.
Speaker 4: That's you.
Speaker 6: But anyway, I talk about the stuff a lot in my content. So I attract typically eighty percent ish. I don't have exact stats, but based.
Speaker 4: On my interviews, most are spiritual, not religious.
Speaker 6: I have like probably one percent that's atheists, a few that's agnostic, and then the rest is either Christian or Jewish. Most don't specify, but lately I've had a lot of Jewish women come into private matchmaking who do want someone who's at least open to a Shabbat dinner, who's at least open to appreciating some of their culture. And so I talk about that in my content a bit, But I myself, I'm not Jewish.
Speaker 3: What I think a lot of people who are like spiritual, they they're still open. I don't know the personally, like totally, I don't care what. I honestly find religion really interesting. So it's like, yeah, about someone else's faith is cool to me, but I can I can see the whole. Like you know, especially some religions, it's like you want to bring if you're bringing them home, you want mom and dad's approval.
Speaker 4: That's gonna put.
Speaker 6: True sometimes though, like we're past getting parental approval, and then that's.
Speaker 1: True, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but there's no parental approval.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 6: But but what you're saying is valid. And what I noticed where people were picky as they'll say, I'm open to anything, but if she's a church goer, she can't expect me to go. I'm very open. I want to hear about it, but like she can't expect me. And that's where we vet where like, Okay, client's a church goer and does want another churchgoer because she has children she brings to church with her. Right, those are the things that we're looking at more specifically, Yeah, talk.
Speaker 2: About age gaps because I know lesbians have a lot of so I'm curious, like what do your people ask.
Speaker 1: For, Like how we do older or younger? Are they willing to.
Speaker 4: Go okay on average?
Speaker 6: First of all, I love talking about this because that's how I started on the internet, by the way, was having a popular age gap relationship and creating those commercials for that company. So for me, age gap is like something I geek out on because I was one of the first people to talk about it in a way that was like, oh, we make these sugar baby video jokes, but like nobody hears a sugar baby at all, Like we have a very serious.
Speaker 4: Wholesome relationship. And now I talk about it a lot.
Speaker 6: And what's really interesting is I find whether women are younger or older most or very I don't have the exact stat on it, but most of the time they're very, very open to a twenty year range because it's so rare to find what you're looking.
Speaker 4: For in lesbian world.
Speaker 6: Alignment wise, some will have like a ten year range that's the lowest I typically see it because hear me out. By the time they come to me for matchmaking, Alison, it's like I need help. I just need to find someone that I might gonna vibe with, right, Like, it doesn't matter the age. Some women it does, and they usually stick around a ten year range, but most clients come to me and they're open fifteen to twenty years.
Speaker 4: It doesn't mean that's.
Speaker 6: Where we're gonna look first, right for the alignment. But if your soulmate happens to be in our system and she is eighteen years older and the data comes back at a ninety seven ninety eight percent match, we're not gonna withhold.
Speaker 4: Her from you based on that age gap.
Speaker 6: And I think that's what's really cool about matchmaking, especially for my clients who come to me who are fifty fifty three sixty sixty one. They're getting fucked over on dating apps because people set their highest point to forty or to fifty five, but then they cross fifty six or to fifty nine and not sixty, right, And as a matchmaker, I'm able to go, oh, you're a high and tight sixty year old.
Speaker 4: You could it's someone who is forty nine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's the kind of I.
Speaker 6: Literally have a seven year old client, seventy year old client who's high and tight, like she's She came to me because she said, I'm tired of sleeping with these forty year olds that are still with like navigating, not being clear about their sexuality and wanting to go back and forth with a dude. I need someone serious, right, And so it doesn't matter how.
Speaker 4: Old or young you are.
Speaker 6: I know I can help you because a lot of the older women come to me because they're like, I can't date so in my age, everybody's not taking care of themselves at this point, and it's like no, no, no, I promise you they are because they come to me so like I know them, and I know you want to date someone younger because you're very fit and you're very active, and you want someone who's gonna want to have energy to hike with you or play with the grandkids. I know them, Like, relax and be open to someone your own age, because I know them, and I think it's hard. I have to convince women to be open to age gaps, but also to be open women their own age. A lot of the time, once they get older.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, that is really interesting.
Speaker 4: Yeah what about y'all? Would you do an age gap? Ali, you want to.
Speaker 1: Take this one?
Speaker 2: I did one. It was thirteen years. I don't and I was older. I feel like I would I prefer to have someone my age, I think, or like, I just I don't know why.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I'm insecure.
Speaker 2: I think I look towards the future and I start thinking about I'm going to be eighty and they're going to be, you know, seventy, and that just feels that's where I start to get scared. It's not right now, It's more like just down the road. I'm fifty one. I think that that. Yeah, it weighs on me looking towards the future. But it was like to her, it was no issue.
Speaker 1: She was like, I don't even think about it.
Speaker 6: I think it depends on, like how reassuring your partner can be too. Like when I'm in a relationship, I only date older typically forty five to fifty five on average, and I'm thirty three. So like whenever I'm dating someone, if it's serious, I'm always reassuring her, like if we tie the knot like I'm in this for better or worse with you. And I've gone through health issues, like really scary health issues. Three years ago, I could have been the one that was I was dating someone.
Speaker 4: Who was fifty six.
Speaker 6: I was thirty or twenty nine, and she told me she had to think about if she wanted to stay with me because of the doctor's report. Yeah, and I was so sad. So I know, I'm not trying to change your mind. I'm just trying to let you know, like if you do meet someone and like the spark is there, and they are someone who's like, yeah, I'm actually looking for a lifetime partner, Like someone like me would be very serious about staying with someone and sickness and in health. Right, But I think that's a very special relationship and you would only consider it with the right person.
Speaker 4: Your fears valid, Yeah, and it's tough.
Speaker 3: I think there's a difference though too, kind of maturity wise, you know, like someone who is twenty one is a way different maturity level than someone who is thirty one.
Speaker 4: Your brain's not developed, yeah, twenty six to twenty eight, honest.
Speaker 3: Right, So I did an age gap like by ten years right when I first came out, and it didn't. It didn't last very long. It was a few months, but it was one of those things that I had never considered dating someone that young, Like a man that young, There's no way I've ever been on my radar. So it is kind of like this little part of your brain that you do have to like kind of crack the door open on and be open minded to. I don't think a few years ago Ali would have considered dating someone that age. But they were, you know, really good together.
Speaker 4: So it's it's tough.
Speaker 2: What about also dating, like we sometimes talk about to like dating at or like I'll see people on dates and they're like on their phone or they're like they people are just like it's almost like their parents never taught them better, Like how you behave in this situation.
Speaker 1: You're teed up for?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you ever see that where people will give you feedback? Like, yeah, she was great, but then we got to dinner and she had zero ability to connect.
Speaker 1: She's on checking her text. Like how does that play in too?
Speaker 2: Because you know, you can know these people to an extent, but you really know them until you put them out.
Speaker 6: There, right, Like it's such a human to human work that we do that I can only anticipate so much and try to protect my clients so much right at the end of the day. It's rare that we get feedback like that because, especially in private matchmaking, we're interviewing every single person before we send a match, so we're actually doing a face to face interview to make sure that you line up with your pictures and you're able to hold an intellectual conversation and your eyes aren't looking everywhere and you look like you're strung out right, Like, that's very important.
Speaker 4: To me before I deliver a client to somebody.
Speaker 6: With that being said, you can't predict how someone's going to be, so there there are those rare occasions and what I would say just dating etiquette, Please freaking flosh your teeth, brush your teeth, scrape your tongue.
Speaker 4: Do you have eyeboogies? Do you have those boogies? Like these are just some obvious self care.
Speaker 2: And sometimes you're a girl, like you're a woman, Like to me, it's like, of course you're checking, but you're not.
Speaker 6: I say, yes, there are some people, there are some lesbians out there that would not know and they're again they're typically not my clients, especially not my high level clients, but these are things that like I do share when I'm coaching in Queer Country Club. It's like, okay, let's all make sure we've got a good little skincare regimen going.
Speaker 4: You know, these are important things. So if you care.
Speaker 6: About these things, come to me so I can match you with somebody who actually cares about these things.
Speaker 4: But okay, etiquette, make an.
Speaker 6: Actual reservation, like actually plan for somebody, show up fifteen minutes early.
Speaker 4: If you show up late, I.
Speaker 6: Want nothing to do with you because at this point we're grown ups. I got to know you show up on time and your business or your work. If you're a film girl like me, oh, I was taking long to get ready. Okay, but you're an adult and you know how to time your hair, so work backwards.
Speaker 4: There's no excuse for this.
Speaker 1: Actually I agree with that.
Speaker 2: When you show up late, you just told me everything I need to know about how you respect my time.
Speaker 4: Right, Yeah, it's so important. And put if you're gonna have your phone anywhere, like if you know you want to take a picture together or something, your phone needs to be face down.
Speaker 6: You do not want to see any messages pop up anything like.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, but sometimes people will take that as shady and think that you're hiding something. Now I agree with you that you put it face down because otherwise it's lighting up. But some people will be like they put their phone face down on the table, I feel like they're hiding something that, you know what.
Speaker 4: I never really thought about that.
Speaker 6: But I'm also a woman who would never try to hide anything, So I think I never tried to.
Speaker 1: I mean, even we have.
Speaker 2: I had a like a little sore here over the weekend, and it's like I'm doing the music with my so nos and there's a room full of women, and I would have to every minute, you know, every little bit, go over to my phone and like fix the playlist or like adjust the song. And I'm so annoying I will announce I'm not on my phone.
Speaker 5: Right now, me too, mixing the playlist.
Speaker 2: I'm just fixing the music, guys. And because I'm so worried about people thinking they don't have my attention.
Speaker 6: Because I think intentionality is so beautiful, and I have a feeling for you, Alison when you say that quality time really matters to you in a relationship like presence see and that makes sense. While you're having that reaction. That's another way that we match.
Speaker 4: People as we look at your love language.
Speaker 6: And while I can't guarantee I'm gonna bring your dream woman who matches your language, exactly what we're vetting for is are we matching you with someone who's capable of bringing what you need of a table.
Speaker 4: Because anyone could say, oh, I need all these love languages.
Speaker 6: But if you say, look, I'm actually really bad at acts of service, I don't like to do it. I'm not gonna match you with somebody who needs acts of service as their number one love language. Otherwise you're never gonna You're gonna feel like you have to teach someone how.
Speaker 4: To love you.
Speaker 6: And if you've been in a bad relationship and you've ever felt like I had to teach that person how to love me, I had to remind them that, like this dedicated time was important to me.
Speaker 4: I had to keep asking them. They just weren't your person and they didn't care enough to try to be your person either, and that's important. So I love it.
Speaker 6: You know you're is that your love language ideally or do you have others?
Speaker 2: I think that and I think I am kind of so I'm definitely not gifts.
Speaker 1: I don't want anyone's I don't need any of that.
Speaker 2: I need more reassurance and time and yeah, and.
Speaker 3: What about you, Melissa, I would say time and acts of service, but not gifts. Yeah, like gifts, I usually am like, I don't know, I feel like there's a little bit lacking there. When someone just kind of throws some big gift at you, it's like, yeah, they're they're kind of making up for other areas where they're not meeting you as much.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The only time I think a big gift is nice is when.
Speaker 6: They are doing literally every other love language with precision and like yeah, and then I'm like, oh, wow, you really just are so kind of re there.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And sometimes that is how people show their love language. I guess what I mean is like if it feels a little performative.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know so yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Mask or fen that's another Like it seemed like there was a mask shortage for a while. Now you're constantly posting people want feen.
Speaker 1: It seems like what tell.
Speaker 2: Us, really what's happening? Then tell us what you think Melissa and.
Speaker 6: I are okay, okay, okay, So first of all, there's not a mask shortage.
Speaker 4: There's a mask for mask shortage. That is what I'm looking for.
Speaker 6: So right now, if you're masked for mask, please DM me that if you're listening to this, because I have clients that are very challenging to match and they are very well aware of how they present and what they're attracted to.
Speaker 4: Is the hardest to find. Mask for mask is very challenging.
Speaker 6: Okay, With that being said, there's a high fim shortage, and there is a difference between a FIN and a high FIM, and I feel bad having to tell lesbians listen to the dms. I'm like, honey, you're not a high I am looking for a Barbie. I am looking for When you walk in the room, no one thinks you're straight, and I'm sorry, no one thinks you're gay and everyone turns bisexual, like that's the kind of woman that like.
Speaker 4: There is a shortage job.
Speaker 6: So it's mask for mask and high high fims like lipstick lipstick lesbians.
Speaker 4: So if you're either of those, DM me, I want to talk to you. I want to interview you. For my clients.
Speaker 6: Those are where the shortages are are just normal fin normal films are beautiful love it like, but there's not a complete shortage of that type. So y'all are giving with the jacket. All I can see from here is the hats in the jacket. So you're giving you this very like hybrid to sporty like energy.
Speaker 4: That's what I.
Speaker 1: Wanted, That's what we were going for.
Speaker 4: There we go. Yeah, I like, I think it's.
Speaker 3: Funny because like we both evolved since coming out. Really initially I was pretty film not like high high fim like you're talking about. But I was trying to like lean more into that and then I was like, you know what, this actually is really not me. But I think I confuse people. I don't have on any makeup right now, but you're so pretty. Oh thank you.
Speaker 4: I will put on thank you. I'll put on makeup, I'll have long hair.
Speaker 3: And I think I am a little confusing, Like I'll have a mask. Woman like hit on me and I'm just like, oh, like, you're amazing.
Speaker 2: Until you open your mouth, until I and right, that's very true, until they see me walk like a cowboy and they're like, oh yeah, really.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 3: I had a theater teacher in high school tell me that I walked like John Wayne and I should have known then. You know, really she was saying you walk like a lesbian, but you know they couldn't quite say that to me.
Speaker 4: That's amazing. No, there is like this lesbian walk for sure. Oh yeah, like mass daddy energy.
Speaker 6: But like, okay, so I'm assuming, I'm assuming you're indefeminine women.
Speaker 4: If you just said the mask woman hit on you and it wasn't like you're you're like things.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would say like them, like and like kind of edgy black cat film.
Speaker 4: Ah, okay, okay, love it.
Speaker 6: So that's still more of a high fem energy compared Yeah, yeah, and that's what That's what a lot of my clients want. And so yeah, it's the hardest to find, but I'm the woman for the job.
Speaker 4: So love that. You know where you're at clearly.
Speaker 6: And then Alison, how would you describe how you dress or how you present?
Speaker 1: I think I'm all over the board.
Speaker 2: Probably there's times I think I look feminine. There's times I look more masculine. I think the goal is always to have people not know necessarily, but I probably, like today, I.
Speaker 1: Think I look more masks because the hat.
Speaker 2: But the hat is strictly because I knew we were doing video and I'm trying to get a little.
Speaker 1: Promo in Absolutely, I don't know what would you say. I tend to date.
Speaker 2: I think more feminine women, but not because my partner for seven years was I would say androgynous Melissa.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I think Ali too. Like, like I was saying, it's like your styles kind of shifted a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's like she's going to a wedding here soon. I was like, yeah, she's talking about wearing a dress, but I'm like, no, like you need some like high waisted, like wide leg pants and like this button down and a bow tie, like go that route. So because that's kind of I don't know, I like to do a mix of like mask them in those situations.
Speaker 6: Yeah it's hot, I get it, but yeah you might Alison, you might be what I consider So Okay, there's a lot of categories on lesbian dating apps, and I'm like, let's all put on our big girl panties and just admit that there's like there's feminine and there's masculine, and there's them between.
Speaker 4: Like if we just let's just leave it there.
Speaker 6: But there is this one thing that is you can't be categorized. You're someone who's fluid. You could be one day feminine and one day masculine. So I think of it this way, masculine, hybrid right in the middle. You don't define as fim or mask. Really, you're really androgynous or a fluid person who changes day to day right, Like, you could be anywhere. I feel like you might be more fluid. You probably lean typically like that tomboy them, but you are ultimately.
Speaker 4: Pretty fluid and you change it up a lot. That's what it seems like.
Speaker 1: I would say that's true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so many people are like, why do you want to categorize? Everybody?
Speaker 6: The comments, I'm like, I don't care about categorizing. I'm running a business.
Speaker 4: I've got systems for my team to organize women. I don't give a fuck what you like.
Speaker 6: If you don't like the category, call yourself whatever you want, I'm going to clap for you, Like, I just need to make sure that we have a system that works to match people and to generalize. Like sometimes boxes are good because they help us actually get what we want and what we're attracted to. But I'm not expecting you to put yourself in a box in your everyday life, but like, man, the comments sometimes I'm like, okay, guys, there's a lot of nuance here and it's a five second video.
Speaker 3: Chill chill, Like people in the comments will come after you sometime for like the slightest thing, and it's like, dude, sit down, like it's not that deep and delete exactly.
Speaker 4: I'm like, this is my living.
Speaker 2: Room, like a vibe, Like Melissa and I've talked to where I've met women that you would never think that I would be attracted to. Yeah, and then I'll have a conversation with them and I'm like one in particular that we had on our show that I literally was like I can't believe I find myself attracted to this person, but I do.
Speaker 1: But it's just like a vibe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get that.
Speaker 6: And that's what a lot of clients say too, Like they they'll come in and they have a range like could she just be as feminine as me? If I'm like hybrid and up like she could be all the way up here, And some will also specify I don't want a girl who's a barbie. I don't want someone that takes more than an hour to get ready, right, so that's a whole preference as well, and we we do look at.
Speaker 4: All the different options.
Speaker 6: And yes, I am building out proprietary technology right now as we speak, actually by developer right after this call. We're doing some tests today. So beyond the AI matchmaking in the platform, I'm developing technology for my team to use for more fish matching because I have twelve women right now and I want things to be faster for them to run compatibility checks.
Speaker 4: It doesn't take away the human component at all.
Speaker 6: Just make sure we can be really accurate and then see lit up where the deal breakers are if we need to do.
Speaker 4: Oh is that right? So like just make it faster.
Speaker 6: And I'm really excited to see how that's going to work and make things a lot better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, I think you're doing great work, man. I mean it's like this is it's so needed, and like we see it all the time. It's so hard to build connection and genuine connection and find people who are.
Speaker 4: Like wanting the same thing. I think there's so many.
Speaker 3: Lesbians out there who really do want that level of like monogamy, commitment, all those things, and it's just like the dating apps have just been like ruined so I think your service is great and hopefully you know, bringing love to people who really want it.
Speaker 1: One more thing I'm curious about and then I'll leave it alone. But what about just education? Like people?
Speaker 2: You know, there is like a I'm sure a baseline. I mean, if people are honest, there's a baseline that I wouldn't I would feel not attracted to if they're not. I don't you don't have to be like a surgeon, but like some some level of education.
Speaker 3: Extremely be an education, but intelligence, I guess is the better.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's the better way to sait it.
Speaker 3: Because I just saw an interview with tig Nataro.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize this.
Speaker 3: She has a seventh grade education and you look at everything that she's done, you know, so it's like, who knows?
Speaker 4: Yeah, great point.
Speaker 6: First of all, we've got whatever is important to you, and don't feel bad if that.
Speaker 4: If that's what matters to you, that's what matters to you. Here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Every woman that I've personally dated, who was I've dated women across the board, but the ones who were extremely exorbitantly successful all happened to only graduate high school, which is crazy my personal experience, right the ones who were really successful. I've dated women who are hitting six figures, but like, they're not on the multimillions, right. Every multi millionaire I've dated has always barely by the skin of her teeth, graduated high school.
Speaker 4: It's really funny, and they becoming.
Speaker 3: I also want to be able to say every multimillionaire I've dated, like what, Like that's an actual sentence.
Speaker 4: You can say that is.
Speaker 6: An actual but it's like it's say, and a lot a lot of women I work with are Again. I have women who come from all walks of life. Women who may have been married to someone successful. Now they're divorced, they have alimony. They come to me they're still a multimillionaire, but they they don't live that lifestyle right because they're they're so humble. I have women who come to me who are teachers, women who come to me who are in tech, women who are a lot in the government. But Okay, back to what you're saying. So your preference does matter. And if you say I want to date someone who has at least.
Speaker 4: A master's degree, I got you.
Speaker 6: Now, will that make your dating pool smaller? Allison One, I won't sit here and lie to you but will I swort for those women for you?
Speaker 4: First? Yes, I have clear that.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying I need this.
Speaker 2: I'm just asking question because I have I've met women out like it's social things, and I'm thinking to myself, I know personally I can tell just by there this is I'm gonna get blasted for this.
Speaker 4: But I say, maybe I'm talking their grammar or.
Speaker 1: Like how they speak.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I can tell that, like this isn't someone that there.
Speaker 6: It wouldn't go very far, Like you're texting and you give me a too instead of a t O.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and maybe I can.
Speaker 2: I can look past some of that, but I just there is like a baseline. I guess everybody should have a baseline. Guys, am I an asshole for this? Like molestly even you have?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I I agree, but I mean, but I think there's also something to be said, like Sophia is saying, like, sometimes there are people out there that that eked by in high school, but they're really really brilliant.
Speaker 1: Totally. But that's what I'm talking about is the intelligence.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, education, No, And that's the thing.
Speaker 6: So what's really cool as a matchmaker is I can look beyond the education and actually like interview that person for you, so I'm able to see if there's intelligence beyond the education. So most women who come to me, though, they're not like if they're really intellectual or on the opposite, really really wealthy. Most come to me most and are actually very humble individuals, and they're like, look, I don't care actually how much my partner makes. Just make sure she's self sustainable and she can hold a conversation about.
Speaker 4: X, y Z topics.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 6: That's it, and I think that's what you're really asking. But again, I'm happy to vet if it's like, hey, she's got to have at least a four year degree. I understand. Maybe you come from a family of education where they will not accept someone at the table for Thanksgiving who doesn't care about that sort of thing, And it doesn't make necessarily you wrong. It might be you trying to live up to your parents' expectations, and I have clients that are really struggling with that, and so every preference is valid.
Speaker 4: But as a big hearted.
Speaker 6: Human myself, I'm always going to like try to be like, but wait, like, let me tell you about this person, because she's actually extraordinary even though she's missing this one little thing. So yeah, but it's not a bad question ask like at all, I don't.
Speaker 3: I mean Elliott Is it's on the dating apps to say that, like, you know that I do only want someone with a master's.
Speaker 1: You, guys, I didn't say that.
Speaker 3: I know you and I know that, but I'm just saying you're intelligence without back end.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because there are plenty of people, like if you sit there, if you're sitting at a dinner table.
Speaker 2: And people are talking about a topic, you can tell who has a relatively sophisticated understanding of what we're talking about, and you can ye, we're just adding color that don't really have a sophisticated understanding and they don't need to be.
Speaker 1: There's a baseline of that. I guess that, Yes, I'm going.
Speaker 2: To have a forty year conversation in my marriage with you. I don't want I want you to bring bring what I'm bringing.
Speaker 4: Absolutely, And there's people who also clarify, like, I need someone really nurturing.
Speaker 6: Can you bring me a teacher, a nurse, or a stay at home mom, because I need someone who's the opposite of that, because I am so like in my law career, doing this this is I need like this nurturing soft energy. So like I'm telling you, like, no preference is like weird to me. I've also gotten one that's like she can't have a size X y Z foot because I like to buy my girl like sexy shoes.
Speaker 1: Oh my whoa. Okay, yeah, they're really getting in the weeds.
Speaker 6: Right Oh yeah, and guess what, she's happily matched right now.
Speaker 2: So really yeah, I love seeing when they make a match.
Speaker 1: Like you guys get so excited.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we get so excited. We don't always film it. I mean i'd be filming.
Speaker 6: Like all day every day because sometimes there's like multiple appointments in a day.
Speaker 4: But I do get excited and I get excited to share.
Speaker 1: Very cool.
Speaker 4: Thank you for asking all these questions.
Speaker 6: I feel like this was the most I've ever gotten to talk about my business but not feel like overly salesy and just genuinely geek out with someone on a podcast. So thank you for this space. Like that was really kind.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we'll tell people how they can find you and we'll post a link in our show notes.
Speaker 4: But oh that would mean a lot to me.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So the easiest way is going to Queercountry club dot com and from there you can explore the dating club or you can go in for private matchmaking, and if you just want to dip your toe in, you can join our Luxury Lesbian Circle email list at the bottom of the page and just for free. Like, see what call outs I'm sending from my clients. Everyone asked me this, like, oh, Sophia, Like, what's the difference between responding to a call out for a client versus being a client? When you pay me, my team's working on your behalf. If you just come in and you're like, oh, I'm this cute thing. We're so excited if there's a match for you potentially, but it's kind of like a one in one thousand chance that being like an actual client that we're committed to bringing you aligned introductions, so very very different. But if get on the list, like freaking just get on the list. I want to help you. Sometimes people come to me and they're like, I just was watching your content and the next day I met someone out at a party and I had the courage to talk to them because I was just listening to your content. I'm like, however, you find love like I just want more of it in the world.
Speaker 4: Okay, so just get involved. I would love to say hi.
Speaker 6: If you want to message me and tell me what you're looking for, I'll be honest and point you in the right direction. Whether it's seventeen dollars a month or it is private matchmaking.
Speaker 4: I am here to help, and so is my team. They care just as much as me. Excellent. Yeah, yeah, thank you ladies. Yeah, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Aphiate.
Speaker 4: Okay, have an amazing day and good luck with the condo. Thank you, I need it. Bye bye bye.
Speaker 3: I want to support the Lesbian Chronicles podcast. Rate us and write a review on Apple podcast or Spotify.
Speaker 1: We'd love listener feedback.
Speaker 2: If you'd like to share your story, email us at Melissa and Ali at gmail dot com.
Speaker 1: That's Melissa M. E.
Speaker 2: L I s A and Ali A L l I at gmail dot com. Or follow us on Instagram at Lesbian Chronicles