Speaker 1: All right, folks, welcome back News Radio eight forty whas broadcasting live from Baros five h two.
Speaker 2: That's the one in playing view.
Speaker 1: Doors are open now as we start to see people trickled in for the basketball game today, twelve fifteen is tip on CBS. If you want to come join the iHeart staff. The has staff, hearty staff from us. You come on out and join us. We'll have plenty of pizza and beer for you and anything else you need.
Speaker 3: Again, games all day long.
Speaker 1: It is a holiday in this state and the Commonwealth of Kentucky to have the first day of the NCAA tournament. People just leave their office or they pretend that they're working at their office.
Speaker 4: And if you can't get off work, Tony and I will gladly sign a sick note for you or for your ball, something that'll work. And I will even throw Wendy and yeah, Wendy Canneman gorgeous as usual on the blazer.
Speaker 5: You're set up for the game. How are you, my.
Speaker 6: Dear, I'm just great. I can't tell you. I am just so thrilled to be here today. And Genesis Diamonds has never been more proud to be the official sponsor of the Louisville Cardinals. Yes, I'm telling you, Yes, what a season and what a coach?
Speaker 4: Just yeah, right if we've had players come in there and get their engagement rings, their wedding rings from you all genesis.
Speaker 6: Oh very definitely, some very famous names.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: I did tell you because I knew the connection between U of L and this and how important today is to their fans.
Speaker 3: And I wanted you here, and you.
Speaker 2: Brought a couple of things like the rings and stuff. But you're a fan.
Speaker 6: I'm a huge fan, always have been. I've lived in ten different cities and I've never seen another city more proud of their teams and more behind their sports programs than this one. And it's really a fun place to live because of it.
Speaker 2: Oh, there's no doubt about it.
Speaker 1: And today again at twelve fifteen, I don't need you to get out of control. You don't weigh a lot, so just one beer is going to do it for you.
Speaker 3: But you got to go back to work.
Speaker 1: I know you got to go do that because that's what you're doing. But real quick, you know we're gonna at Scotty Damport here. The mayor thing was so cool, great that was so cool. The donkey game I can't even imagine. But okay, so you have a bridle event. You just told me a stat on it, and I was like, are you kidding me? So tell me the bridle Event's the end of the month, exactly.
Speaker 6: I brought you a little brochure here. March twenty eighth, twenty ninth, and thirtieth, The ten biggest bridle Designers are coming to Louisville, Kentucky with their entire collections.
Speaker 2: Say it again, Say that sat again?
Speaker 6: The ten what the ten world's biggest bridle designers are coming to Louisville, Kentucky with their entire collections. Now, these are world famous designers, famous not only for the quality of the product that they produce. But this isn't the run of the mill, cookie cutter stuff that you see in mall stores. And no disrespect, but this is a totally unique product that when she's sitting on an airplane with her engagement ring on her hand and looks like crosstile, she doesn't see the same thing on the woman across the isle and next to her and all the rest of it right, and the ring. First of all, Jena Sis has an incredible lifetime warranty on every piece of jewelry that we sell. And we love these designers because we never get them back for warranty repair because they're made so well, they're impeccably crafted.
Speaker 2: Uh, you just got an idea.
Speaker 3: I heard it.
Speaker 4: So that No, that is one of the many, many benefits of going to Jenna's Diet Diamonds, because you get.
Speaker 5: A unique ring, unique to yourself.
Speaker 4: So I have a question, yes, his head, how do you catch a unique rabbit, Wendy unique.
Speaker 1: Don't laugh, Austin, don't, don't stone and curage.
Speaker 5: How do you catch a tame rabbit?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 6: I thought you were going to say you pull it by a hair.
Speaker 4: And Wendy made it better. Yeah, that's a big deal. Look because a wedding ring, even mine. I lost this for like a year, okay, and I was devastated because this is the original.
Speaker 6: Exactly something exactly.
Speaker 5: Luckily, my wife found it about a year and a half later.
Speaker 3: In the couch. It was in a bag of cheese.
Speaker 5: How I got you? It wasn't a bag of cheese under the cook couch.
Speaker 3: On the couch.
Speaker 2: You put it in there for safety.
Speaker 1: Uh see, Hi to Windy Scottie down for stories.
Speaker 5: It is true. I wish you were fair.
Speaker 1: I wish it was fair. I wish it were one o'clock in the morning. Yeah, it's not a good thing.
Speaker 5: Thanks are different than we are.
Speaker 3: Not good thing. I lost mine one time, but yeah, you ma'am.
Speaker 7: I'm in I'm in Green County, Kentucky. I'm going to Campbellsville recruiting. It's between Christmas.
Speaker 3: You're on a recruiting trip and you lost your ring. Sure your wife.
Speaker 7: Christmas in New Year's to my family's off from Green County. I'm gonna swing by the Davenport Family Cemetery to decorate my mother and father's headstones flowers.
Speaker 3: Et cetera.
Speaker 7: Oh right, I'm gonna take a picture. And it's about five o'clock around dusk. Well, I want this picture to send to my sister and my my family. And there's leaves in front of the headstones. So I got the flowers off set. I take my left hand to rake the leaves out of the way to take the picture, and the ring flew us and the ring flew off and it's the grass is brown. Oh so I'm like, okay, Scott, don't panic if I just if I just don't move one blade of grass, I'll find.
Speaker 3: It, because it's this color of gold in you know, brown grass.
Speaker 7: It's starting to get dark, and I'm on my hands and knees and I'm I'm on this rural country road into Nansburg, a little city, little.
Speaker 3: Community in Greene County, and I'm just not moving a plate.
Speaker 7: And I'm thinking, what I if somebody rides back and calls to the police. It said, there's a gentleman crawling through the Davenport cemetery and they come get the head basketball coach at Bellerman and what are you doing to your And right then I found it and and it was cold, it was winter.
Speaker 3: My ring was loose, right, yeah, and it flew off.
Speaker 5: Well, let me just set let me just set the record straight. Yeah, it's not just guys that lose their wedding ring.
Speaker 3: No women do.
Speaker 4: My wife lost her wedding ring. It was in a poker game, but anyway, she lost it.
Speaker 1: Well, originally, how many Julie stories were around in the nineteen forties when you originally bought it.
Speaker 2: In Louisville, Say do you want to go? I'm telling my wife you just oh, that was not I'm move on for that.
Speaker 5: Wait wait, wait, wait wait, I'll.
Speaker 3: Let after this.
Speaker 4: You're getting to experienced something me and Scottie call Southside Justice.
Speaker 3: Oh boy with your interviews.
Speaker 1: All right, so this brought you brought? What did you bring? Real quick? I know it's radio. They can't see these rings independent, So what are we? What am I looking at?
Speaker 6: I'm going to talk to you about this in just a second. But something that I want to pile on top of this event for you. When you come to the store on the twenty eighth, twenty ninth, or thirtieth, you're going to think you walked into a wedding right, Oh we have. Lloyd's florist is decorating the store for a wedding. Lloyd's the Lloyd's. He is amazing. The work he does is unbelievable. Jim's formal wear will be there on display with how to get to your groom and your men well dressed for the wedding events for you? Who is Jamie Lott? She is can Tuch He's only master wedding planner and she's the biggest party planner in this state. Smend's Bakery, mar We love you, Adam Brennan Photography will be there to show you and is don't mess around and Adam Sophia's bridle here.
Speaker 3: You love Sophia's.
Speaker 4: So can I tell you something about Adam Brannan. This guy's amazing. He shoots for national magazines, all kinds of stuff like that. I mean, and they're gonna be there like corporations. Yeah, but this guy. If you get Adam Brannan Photography to photograph, it's a big deal.
Speaker 5: I know the guy personally good.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: I knew that he was important because he turned you down when you said you wanted to take some pictures with him, and he's like, yeah.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I need that in my portfolio.
Speaker 4: I want to thank Adrian for sending pictures of the Donkey game.
Speaker 3: No way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we have the Ballard Donkey game that you were coached and Mayor Greenberg were Yep, it was his idea.
Speaker 3: Mayor Greenberg is.
Speaker 7: Listed as the student participant against the faculty stop and everybody. You had four teams, the coaches, no celebrities, faculty and students.
Speaker 3: Yes, and he's he's in the he's in the right up. That's all.
Speaker 6: That's great.
Speaker 4: Hey, I gotta pop in real quick and say Pellow Windows indoors.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 4: I'm talking about rated number one, highest quality, number one, highest craftsman shift, number one, highest value. Plus you could Pella now and pay later. Did you know that all Pella windows and doors they're not just made in the USA. No, no, no, They're made right here in Kentucky by your family and friends. We're talking replacement windows, new construction commercial. They have vinyl fiber class and they offer installation. But don't take my word for it. You gotta see these beautiful windows and doors for yourself twelve nine to ten Factory Lane, just to see how beautiful they are.
Speaker 5: How's that?
Speaker 4: How's the weather treating your LGNE bill? Is it going up and down? This could prevent that. Pella windows and Doors. Visit them at Pella Louisville dot com. Pella Now, pay later.
Speaker 1: Baby, Wendy these I know it's radio. You've got some University of Louisville Cardinals stuff. That's why I wanted you to hear. Because the game today is so special and when in you know Louisville fans they're back, they're ready to rock. What can they get at Genesis for Louisville jewelry.
Speaker 6: Well, we aren't licensed to sell Louisville cardinals. Got y got okay, that's an MC double a thing, right, got But what better for Louisville than ruby's they're red, okay? And we have lots of ruby jewelry, whether it's rings. And I brought you just a simple selection to choose from. Yeah, and you can buy a ruby and diamond ring at Genesis for as low as three ninety nine dollars to as high as you want to go. Ago, could you could spend you know, sixteen thousand dollars very easily if you got a real fine yea burmese uby. The other thing that I brought was this beautiful little necklace.
Speaker 1: It's literally it's shimmering, Yeah, like the light on just the bar lights are just blowing it up.
Speaker 6: And this will go with not only her cardinal gear, but with every outfit she could have.
Speaker 2: Because oh yeah, yea yeah, and.
Speaker 6: This beautiful piece. And I've got a bracelet on my arm that you can see.
Speaker 3: I love it. That's perfect.
Speaker 5: Maybe I should just hold that bracelet for you.
Speaker 1: That's why I set you on this side, not on I said, I don't need you near, Dwight, You're not going to have a thing on by the time.
Speaker 3: Absolutely. Wow, it's gorgeous.
Speaker 1: It's going all right, we're one out of time, so uh, Wendy, thank you for coming in and hanging out and uh and we'll see you at the Bridle event.
Speaker 3: It is good.
Speaker 1: The ten biggest designers in the world are going to be there. That that's the story, and they're going to set it up like a wedding. The best photographer. Dwight says, this guy's international.
Speaker 3: Incredible. Lloyd's left.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, so save up thirty five percent score wide. It's twenty twenty eight, twenty ninth, and thirtieth this month Genesis Diamond chilverro applause and next to Trader Joe's Wendy, I love you, I love you, Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Cards go god right o cud I love it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're Scotty real quick, we're gonna I got one minute here.
Speaker 2: Tell me what you think of your plaque real quick for your break.
Speaker 3: It's beautiful. Okay, well I wish the gesture. What to me? What is amazing? Something like this? He didn't have to do that, right, that was It's so much more meaningful. He didn't have to do that. Nope, now and and to go through it.
Speaker 7: But there's acknowledgment of Iroquois Ballard High School coaching under coach Crumb, coach Patino, and then the Bellerman journey. It's it's all here. It's all here, and that's what's so meaningful.
Speaker 1: Uh, that is not some that is not so. I thought, literally like the Colonel's thing where they it's one thing and then it's an auto pen the governor, whoever it is. When I took it out of the box, I went, what is this And they're like, that's the plaque and I went, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: No, it's very and it's very it's first class.
Speaker 7: Yeah, what is the journey with? And I'm saying this and as appreciation Iroquois Frasier Southern Junior High.
Speaker 3: I was Scotty right.
Speaker 7: I meet my wife when I start coaching, I get the job at Ballard. My wife went to Sacred Heart. She thought Scotty was like talking about your little kid.
Speaker 3: And I was Scott right.
Speaker 7: And then after my career kept going, I just became coach. So look look what it says though it's Scott Scotty. So he tells you real roots.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, because that's where he knows you from. Well, well, yeah, thinking about this full circle. He's the ma he's he is creating the Donkey game as you're the coach, and then and then you're getting a platform him as the mayor later to work.
Speaker 3: To get these texts going. I was whispered in his ear when we were taking the picture. I said, did.
Speaker 7: Allan Houston score more in the NBA and that illustrious career or in the Donkey game.
Speaker 5: Here's a guy like saying Donkey game player.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, one of the greatest.
Speaker 7: Yes, you're thinking yourself, Okay, what what uh?
Speaker 3: I mean again?
Speaker 7: When I when I got very emotional at the end about I just wish you could do it again.
Speaker 2: Just all right, you're sticking around. We'll talk basketball and all that.
Speaker 1: As we rolled through about halfway through the show, hour and a half from tip here at Baron Knows five O two and playing view coaches with with this, we Wendy, we had Dan Oh's, we had George from Baron Knows, we had the mayor. And it's gonna be fun all day long, So come on out and have some beers and pizza with us.
Speaker 5: Squad joins the show A just a bit.
Speaker 1: No, no, Lyn Swanson, I don't know, okay, sorry, all right back after this, we'll do Reeling in the years.
Speaker 4: What do we have?
Speaker 7: Dad?
Speaker 2: All right back after this on his Radio eight forty total you rich.
Speaker 5: All right, it is time for Reeling in the Years.
Speaker 4: There's Radio eight forty w h as Tony VENETI why witting coach Scott Davin Ford aka Scotty Davin Ford, both of them, the guy that the guy that worked on the day that he got married, because that's what he dedicated.
Speaker 3: Man down outside.
Speaker 7: It was Friday, October ninth, and practice started on the fifteenth.
Speaker 3: Now I didn't tell you this part, you know, hang on hold that story. We're gonna do really real years. Now. You're gonna play with us. You're gonna participate with uh.
Speaker 1: Dave is gonna play songs.
Speaker 2: These songs charted today. We have to guess what year it was.
Speaker 8: Okay, they were all in the top twenty. And we kick it off with Jay and the Americans. This magic moment, oh.
Speaker 9: Man, sixties Yeah, this magic moment, I like sixty three.
Speaker 3: Maybe I'm saying sixty nine no, that weight.
Speaker 1: Oh, Scotty would know. I think Scotty might know. I would say sixty three with you.
Speaker 3: But Scott is way off from us.
Speaker 2: Doesn't it seem pre.
Speaker 3: He's shaking us off?
Speaker 5: He's shaking us off.
Speaker 4: I was thinking pre beetles sound a little bit fifty five.
Speaker 1: This is where Scott says the reason your open sun is because you can't hit anything.
Speaker 8: The candyman can. Okay, Oh yeah this Sammy Davis Junior. Different song. Yeah, I gotta be a Satanist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Scotty not, I'm not feeling it. Scottie sixteen, Yeah, I mean yeah, the rat Pack was sixty four or.
Speaker 3: Sixty So this is the same year.
Speaker 1: As this magic is today? Yeah today in that year that it charted. But maybe a movie came out. We don't know that the song charted again.
Speaker 4: Yeah maybe, boy, I'm staying late sixties.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, right, all right, okay, here.
Speaker 8: Okay, let's bring Glenn Campbell into the fold. Oh, go to Galveston.
Speaker 7: Scotty's right, Galveston, y'all, y'all mentioned it sixty three.
Speaker 3: Glenn Campbell wasn't he wasn't right.
Speaker 8: Right, wasn't even born yet.
Speaker 2: You're the you're the you're this guy, Dwight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I love man, this great thing.
Speaker 3: It could beg I'm sticking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Okaye, trying to sabotage to see what that first song.
Speaker 4: I'm what coach dabbing for it. It's late sixties maybe early.
Speaker 8: And good on Glenn Campbell for singing about a girl that's legal. That's good for musicians the zombies. Now it's the time of the season for basketball.
Speaker 2: Okay, here's this hippie dippy stuff.
Speaker 3: I like sixty nine.
Speaker 7: I'm gonna now now it's yeah, it's sixty sixty eight, sixty. Now you are younger, mate, so you all don't understand it was wacky or wl klo.
Speaker 5: Do listen, wacky Bill Bailey.
Speaker 7: There's somebody out there that's saying, coaches right, it was wacky or wkl O.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, I remember the Bill Bailey was.
Speaker 1: The first reason I wanted to get radio. Really absolutely. He eventually because of that, that's all he died. So d White one, let's say, if this is sixty nine, so we're sticking with sixty nine.
Speaker 8: Does the foundations change your mind?
Speaker 3: Build me up? Buttercut, I'm gonna stick right where I was.
Speaker 1: Right. Coaches always do you feel me up?
Speaker 2: But the company just to let me down, let me down.
Speaker 7: So I'm a thirteen year old ninth grader at Southern Junior High.
Speaker 3: Is it still open? Well, it's Olmstead North. Uh all right, Dave.
Speaker 8: One year was that song the same year that this next one was number one, number one on this date back in the day, Tommy Rowe dizzy, something fishy about this guy.
Speaker 3: It's dizzy, dizzy. It's past sixty nine. No, no, it's somewhere right there. Ye know. Your first call was I'm right in there, Okay, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because Galveston maybe think seventy seventy one.
Speaker 1: But the other was, oh, dzy, all right, Scotty Davenport. The first note that came on the radio, he blurted out, nineteen sixty nine. I think your gut is probably pretty darn good.
Speaker 3: Coach close.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna David, We're gonna go with Coach Davenport on reeling in the years. Thursday, March twentieth, mis charted nineteen sixty nine.
Speaker 3: That's a tough one man.
Speaker 8: Dizzy from Tommy row was number one March the twenty eight.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you got it, Davenport.
Speaker 3: You got it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got it right, all right, Scotty, damn it. Now I gotta give you credit for that stuff too.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: Come on, no, Coach Davenport, let's go back to your wedding.
Speaker 7: Now. You know there's people believe that I was told the answer. No, no, I know they're thinking that though. Oh no, yeah what no, no, no, it was we both held sixty three. Yeah, we both held sixty three. So my sister graduating Miroquis in nineteen sixty nine, and it was a second graduating class. Like I said, I was a student Southern Junior High. And that's that's again. I just wish I could go do it again, all right, I do. We always talk about your coaching career. Will you a good ball player? We never talked about it. I played hard, okay, I drew charges don't want to loose balls.
Speaker 3: I played hard. You see. Coach Jones, the greatest, Jerry Jones.
Speaker 7: His favorite story was he would introduce me to run basketball camp after I kind of paid my dues to he over he and Coach Olson oversaw the camp. But I would be the kind of boots on the ground guy, and he would say, and now this next I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Introduce you all to coach Davenportant.
Speaker 7: He's gonna get us started in camp all anything I want you to know about him. At this point, Coach Jones had coached forty three years. He'd say, in my forty three years of coaching, he's the only player I've ever coached you. I said, not shoot one time. So I'm a walk on JV player at Novel, and there was teams where we would be much better than them. Well, he would leave me in the game to get the other players as we substituted to run the offense, you know, to get them where they're supposed to be and execute, et cetera.
Speaker 3: And then one game, I guess I was kind of feeling it. I start shooting the ball. He takes a time out, rips me in the huddle. He said, now because we are substitute, you think you're good.
Speaker 2: Quit shooting and go back to the ball.
Speaker 3: Can't make that up.
Speaker 5: Coach Scottie Davin Board.
Speaker 3: He's our guest.
Speaker 4: Baronos Pizza Hurstborn Lane, come on by watch the game.
Speaker 5: But listen, you hear all these stories.
Speaker 4: You know, Brady getting drafted solo become of what he is, Michael Jordan getting cut from his basketball team, and on and on, how much, how much lack of talent can be overcompensated with work ethic, because.
Speaker 7: Great question, that is a great question. Only so much, We're only so much. But what can't be overcome is just having a tremendous feel for the game. The game is very easy for some people to play. Basketball is a very chaotic game. It's not like football where there's such situational substitutions, or baseball where I'm going to bring in this left to get out one batter, or I'm bringing in five defensive backs for this long third down, third and long play.
Speaker 5: What happens in basketball.
Speaker 7: It's such a chaotic game that that natural field for the game, you say, well, define that. I think a lot of it starts with hand eye coordination and being able to see things and transferring that to competition. And some people have all the athletic gifts and became very, very very hard to play.
Speaker 1: Doctor Lynn told me that Doctor Lynn used to take the UFA players. Uh, And they said, do you know why Kyle's corner is Kyle's corner? I said, no, it's where he shoots, he said, because they test when they go to one side of the ball the other there are.
Speaker 2: It's all about biology in the eyes.
Speaker 3: And where they're shooting.
Speaker 2: That's why he shoots from there instead of the other.
Speaker 3: See he did it with our players. Yeah, you don't play crazy. He well, me, He and Missus Lynde were their greatest. I told him.
Speaker 7: I went and thanked him the other day that you know, sixty eight years of Bellman's had basketball, nobody ever stepped up like doctor and Missus Land in the history of that place.
Speaker 3: Our locker room is second to none.
Speaker 2: Okay, we all talk about championships.
Speaker 1: You've got the greatest players in the world. How many Scotty Davenports did you have to cut? Like that didn't make the cut but you wanted to put him on the team. Those ones that you had to deliver the news and say, son, you didn't make the team, but if you keep working hard next year, you come back, YadA YadA.
Speaker 3: Well that hurts you first of all, Tony. The hardest day of the year is when you tell some young man he can't play.
Speaker 7: And I took that that was so so so difficult that I told him face to face I wasn't going to post a list on a door, post a list on an all and embarrass them. If I'm men enough to tell them they can't play, I'm men enough, tell him face to face.
Speaker 3: That's something I took very, very serious. It's no different in this day and age.
Speaker 7: If I'm gonna tell the player Tony, I'm putting you in the starting lineup in Dwight, I'm taking.
Speaker 3: You out of the lineup.
Speaker 5: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do this face to face.
Speaker 7: That's what relationships are about in coaching, so that that's where that goes. But why am I the guy who's I'm the one that they chose. If it's sand Down, if it's you know, doctor McGown, if it's doctor Donovan, if it's Dinny coach, Crime or coach.
Speaker 3: I mean, you got to do your job.
Speaker 1: When wrestlers wrestler their last match, they take their shoes off and they put them in the center, so they go to the chair last match, take his shoes off, you put him in the center of the map. Is there something you do on the last practice that when a kid is not gonna play pro ball, you know he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Go to the church. League, do whatever. It's his last practice.
Speaker 1: It's whatever, is there a thing that you will do as a team for your last time play basketball?
Speaker 3: The last game, the last home game. I always have the seniors they address the team.
Speaker 7: Sometimes they prefer to do that tonight before at film or right before the game. That's an individual preference, team wise. The last day of preseason practice, so the last practice before the first real game, the last practice before the last regular season game. We have a little shooting competition.
Speaker 3: We'll leave out the prize, but it's free throw, a three pointer, or a mid court But once you win, you're out. We'll leave the prizes out.
Speaker 7: Well, it's a Mike Poyo tradition that I learned when I was coaching on his staff at pc UH.
Speaker 1: We're gonna take a break. I want you to I don't want to hit you this question when you come back.
Speaker 3: I want you to answer it.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 1: Kelsey's got a bit a tougher opponent than we're supposed to have today, But tough luck.
Speaker 3: You got to draw. Now play basketball?
Speaker 1: What you know?
Speaker 3: A what what do you? I don't know if you've been to a practice. You haven't been a practice. Excuse me, we're truck. But what do you think of Kelsey?
Speaker 1: And then what do you think his game plan or what he's gonna tell his team before they roll out today? So think about that. After the top of the hour, we're gonna come back. I want to want to hear that answer.
Speaker 4: Listen, Coach Davenport is our guest out here at Baron OLiS. Here's one team that never needs a coach.
Speaker 3: Tell me workaholics. Oh that's true.
Speaker 5: Listen.
Speaker 4: If you're a business owner, serious business owners, listen to me.
Speaker 5: Hear me out on this. If you're a business owner, meet your brand new best friend.
Speaker 3: They're called workaholics.
Speaker 4: You've seen the trucks out there, and then what do they do? Well, work a hall, let's haul get it halics. They do everything. Sure, they'll move your offices from A to B if you've got a new office you're moving into. They also do internal office moving. Let's say you're gonna move I don't know, Tony Veneddi from the corner office and move in a brand new, better person like me to that corner office. You don't have to do it your staff. You don't have to go down and say, hey, Matt. If the warehouse stop production. We need you all to help move. Have Workaholics do it.
Speaker 5: That's what they do.
Speaker 4: They move furniture, they move cubicles, they reconfigure offices. They have over seventy two thousand square feet of secured warehouse stores.
Speaker 5: Folks, this is just a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of what they do.
Speaker 4: You gotta go and see what they do in person on their website. These guys they really care. They're large enough to quote any job, but they're small enough to care for any sized business.
Speaker 5: Call Workaholics. Go to the website. You're gonna love Workaholics. It's every business, it's best friend.
Speaker 4: Come on by Baren Knows Pizza word Hurstborn Lane location.
Speaker 1: We're this close for the first buckets of beers to be served under the table here.
Speaker 4: And I just saw a cardinal, Great Luke Hancock walk in. He's here, lots of people to talk to. Really, yeah, absolutely, this is his home court. All right, come on back Baron to say hi, Coach Scotty Davenport more with him.
Speaker 5: Do this Radio eight forty w h AS