Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Let's have some fun on a Friday, it is asked doctor Jesse Friday. I wanted to congratulate you for surviving to the end of the week, and we have so much to talk about tonight, the greatest week of questions maybe that we've ever had. I'm gonna go ahead and do a clean sweep right off the back because you have all kinds of Iran is real questions. I'm knocking those out right away so I don't have to discuss the whole thing again, because I'm pretty sure we're about to bomb them this weekend. After we move on from that, Barack Obama's talking about censorship, we'll discuss that and Chernobyl. Could the South have won the Civil War? Does the country itself have Democrat fatigue? Why didn't I re enlist in the Marine Corps? All that and so much more coming up tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. So let's knock this out of the way. I'm gonna try to get this done in one segment, maybe to take me two or three, but I'm gonna get all the Israel Iran stuff out of the way. As you know, I don't love talking foreign policy, but ask doctor Jesse Friday is about you and not me. And the questions about Israel Iran different kinds of questions. They came flooding in enough that I know I need to address it, and so I am going to address it first. There's a lot of reporting. This is not my reporting, This is not my these are not my sources. But there is a lot of reporting out there that it will kick off this weekend. It being America dropping bombs. We've watched Israel missiles, bombs flying, all these sorties. Apparently America is getting ready to get in the game. It's hard to listen to this and not not assume that that's correct. This being this is Dorothy Camille Shay. You probably don't know who that is, and it's not important. But what is important is her role. Her role is she is currently America's ambassador to the United Nations. So because she's our ambassador, when she speaks, she needs Trump's permission to speak. She doesn't just get to run to the cameras and spout off with whatever she wants. And when she's addressing the UN, when she is speaking, it is Trump's voice speaking. Why would you go before the UN and say this, we.
Speaker 3: Can no longer ignore that Iran has all that it needs to achieve a nuclear weapon. All it needs is a decision from their supreme leader that is unacceptable, and this Council must urge them to change course.
Speaker 2: That is preemptively justifying what you're getting ready to do. I personally believe the intelligence that the bombs will be dropping shortly. Look, they might be dropping as we speak, but this weekend at some point in time. Knowing that, let's tackle your questions and tackle your fears and deal with all the other things that are going to come with America dropping bombs on another Middle Eastern country. And we don't know where we're going from here. So here we go. Jesse, how are the missiles penetrating the Iron Dome that protects Israel and severely damaging Tel Aviv? Can you explain this tonight on your show? Okay, So let's discuss the Iron Dome system and warfare in general and things like that. Israel has what is obviously known as the Iron Dome. I'm not going to insult your intelligence. You've heard of it. What is it? Though? There are especially in the metropolitan areas of Israel, there is a missile defense system. In fact, you can look at them online where a lot of them are. They're in town. Like you know how you've ever driven through New York City and you'll see an outdoor basketball court just randomly, just boom, there's a block of it. That same thing will happen in Israel. In Tel Aviv, there is a missile defense system. It is super advanced and it is designed to detect and shoot down incoming rockets, incoming enemy missiles. Okay, it is really really impressive. But a couple things that wonderful saying that I love so much. Quantity has equality all its own. That's a Napoleon quote. No missile defense system. None of them catch everything. It's just not possible that it's not real. It's not reality. So what percentage, Well, that's another thing. The missiles that the Iron Dome should up to take out their missiles are uber expensive, majorly expensive, and they're not unlimited. It is common when we think about modern warfare, especially when we even think about America or a modern country like Israel, it's common to look at the fighter jets and think, wow, they must have ten thousand. It's common to look at the missiles. Wow, they shot a thousand missiles. I'm sure that's unlimited. That is not the case. Supplies in warfare now and always are finite. So initially the Iron Dome caught a higher percentage than it's catching. Now, the reports are that number has gone down. It's not catching as many. There are more missiles landing. Is that a trend or is that a one off? I don't know, But keep this in mind as we embark allegedly on on this Israel Iran thing. Iran is much much larger than Israel, ten times the population. No, they don't have near the military capability. They're not technologically as advanced. Israel's just much smarter, much sharper, much better troops, better, training better. There's no denying that, no denying that. But quantity has a quality all its own. How many missiles does Iran have? Yes, they're less accurate. We've already discussed that. They don't have the intelligence capability to drop a missile in a coffee can the way Israel does the way we do. But what if you have thousands of them? What I'm saying is, initially we watched Israel very sharply one of the great intelligence operations I've seen in my life locate and wipe out all the military leadership of Iran. It was amazing. It was a total scene out of the Godfather at the end where he just wipes out all of his enemies in one day. He took out all the heads of the family in one moment. It was amazing military intelligence operation. And what that's going to do is that is going to severely wound and slow down your enemy. So if you're in the Iranian military, if you're trying to defend Iran, who's even in charge of what? This guy was here? But now he's dead. The deed tod it, So it's bad, really really bad. However, things don't last forever, Okay, in a country of ninety million people with a military that size, they are going to get back on their feet unless the Ayatola surrenders or dies and they just agree to have a brand new government installed for them. This is not me saying that Israel's gonna lose or America is gonna lose or something like that. I'm not saying that at all. I am saying, beware of the easy early days of war, Be very very aware of those you know Iraq, when we invaded in Iraq, Yes, we lost some lives and I lost friends, and that's the way it goes. But militarily, if you're looking at that in a sober way, the actual defeat and destruction of Saddam Hussein in his army in Iraq was pretty easy for America. We just pounded the living crap out of those guys artillery planes, we just crushed them, and we were Look, what was it, three weeks we declared war or the declared victory? Three four weeks declared victory? How much longer were we there? How many people died after that? This is just me saying be cautious, be cautious, Cheer when you see things you like, pray when you see things you don't. But beware of early successes and being convinced that those early successes would last forever, because every single army in the history of the world has learned that lesson, and they've often learned that lesson hard. Oh look we got them, we beat them in this battle. We're getting them, We'll get them, getting them. They suck, they suck. Oh my gosh, there's a lot of them that has happened many times in history. All right, that there are going to be Israeli casualties. I want you to know that there are going to be Israelis who die in this war. There will be Don't think that you're dealing with some completely third world dump in Africa somewhere where they're still shooting, you know, sling shots and muskets. There are enough Iranians they're going to kill some Israelis along the way. Every headline isn't going to be something you cheer about. There's going to be a pilot that gets shot down. I mean, God forbid, but there's going to be an American probably if we kick this thing off, potentially an American who goes down. That's what happens when human beings start shooting weapons at each other. People die. All right, try to knock out the rest of your questions on all this. Then we're moving on. We have to make fun of democrats being theater kids. Anyway, Hang on, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Just warning you right now, I'm trying to knock out all your Israel Iran questions right off the bat, so I can move on and talk about other stuff. But I know you have questions. I know what's on your mind, and the show on Friday belongs to you, so that's what we're doing. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We are live here. Let's do another one, Jesse. I know you're tired of talking about the war in the Middle East, But one quick question. Israel claims to have total air dominance, So what will be the benefit for us to get involved? Doesn't it make more sense that the president is sending carriers and planes as a preventative measure to stop so on and so forth, scary times. Whether let's all pray for peace, quick resolution? All right? Why would it make sense for us to get involved? Special Forces? You special Forces fan? Green Berets. You know NBCO there'll be special operations. But let's talk about green Berets. You a big fan. Cool, right? What's cooler than that? Super trained, these super tough guys, snipers, all kinds of cool stuff. Who doesn't love that stuff? Everybody loves that stuff, admires that stuff, and they can do a lot of things. Of course, they're very, very unbelievably capable, because they're so well trained, because they're so sharp, because they're so this, But what true good are they without a massive military force behind them? You know why? It's like six hundred of them. Now, yes, that's six high hundred super studs. Whoever the six hundred Rambos right, six hundred super studs. Yes, they're great. But well, I'll tell you what. I'll use this as an example my Alexander the Great history story history show, which I'm glad that you love so much. You can go download it iHeart Spotify iTunes if you missed it. But we did an Alexander the Great story on the siege of Tire. Alexander the Great had this unit that he was in love with. He just thought they were his special forces guys. He was always fighting with them. He was on the ground alongside them. They were these kind of javelin men. I won't go into the details of them, but they were awesome. They were studs. They breached the wall first when they were in Tire, when they were sieging Tire, but there weren't that many of them. Yes, they were super tough and they were beating the people in front of them, but they need the massive Macedonian army to also breach to handle the brunt of the work. The tip of the spear is majorly, majorly sharp, but it's still just the tip Without that massive Macedonian army behind them. Tough as they may be, they will be surrounded and slaughtered and gone. Think about the Israel American military might in exactly that way. If you've been following this and you've been watching Israel beat the living crap out of Iran, you may be tempted to say, well, why do they even need us, Why would we even get involved? Yes, Israel's military and intelligence super sharp, super capable. It's nothing compared to the size and strength of ours. Taking out in Iranian general in his apartment because you can land a missile in his coffee cup is one thing. Having enough firepower to blow up in underground facility that is specifically built to not be blown up by bombs from the air is a whole other ballgame. Remember this, Israel's forces are limited by simple size. Quantity has a quality all its own. The entire freaking country is eight million people. The entire country of Israel is New York City. The entire country they are a cutting edge military. They are small. It is small. They are taking on a country of ninety million people. So total air dominance also keep this in mind. Total air dominance can mean different things. Total air dominance can mean you don't have jets in the sky A so that's good, that's good, your jets have taken out all their jets, or in the very least, their jets are so old, so incapable now that they won't even fly them in the air because you'll take them out. That counts as total air dominance. But I can own the air above the ground and still not be able, not have the total capability to take out everything on the ground that I want, just because you can't send jets up and take me out. Yes, I have air dominance, but maybe I don't have everything I need to take out all the things underneath me. Does that make sense? Good, Jesse, Now that we've established that, I'm naive and thinking we could help Israel by flying a handful of ordnance missions. I don't know that we established that. Since it won't stop there, what would victory look like if we worked side by side with Israel? Nation building has never worked, and usually regime change brings in something even worse. What are the oracle's thoughts? Okay, so let's touch on this because I touched on it a bit yesterday and I've been asking this question two questions really, and we know from reporting that came out today, these exact same questions are still being asked at the highest levels allegedly. Now this is allegedly because we just had you know, single sources on these things. Allegedly JD. Vance flat out had it out with the Israelis about well, who's going to replace the current government? What do we want in place of the current government? So let's discuss that. Before we discuss that, let's talk about getting rid of your pain, the physical pain that wears you down. What is what is holding you back from doing things you used to do, used to go for walks, maybe hikes in the mountains, swimming, golf, running, But you can't now because your hand hurts, because your foot hurts, ah, your back hurts. What about your neck? Does your neck bother you?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 2: I've seen people I know people who have neck problems freaking awful. Isn't nineteen dollars in ninety five cents? Isn't that worth a try? That's what relief Factor is three weeks of It is nineteen dollars and ninety five cents. It is not pain medication. It is a one hundred percent drug free supplement that goes after the root of your pain, that inflammation. Let's say, let's say it doesn't work. What are you out nineteen dollars and ninety five cents? But what if it does work, you might be three weeks away from being pain free one eight hundred the number four relief or go to relief factor dot com. We'll be back a good Jesse Kelly show on a wonderful Friday. Remember if you ad missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. So let's discuss the Israel Iran post war thing. I put it out yesterday, set it multiple times, and these discussions are being had at the highest levels as we speak. Okay, taking out Iran's great sounds good, right, it sounds awesome. Taking out the Iahtolas. It's this big evil regime death, the Israel, death to America sponsored all this terrorism. Bad guys, bad guys, bad guys. All around one hundred percent agree. But I asked if we're replacing the government, and that is these stated goals, So don't email me your lies in propaganda. The stated goal by American politicians and israel politicians is replacement of the mulahs, getting rid of their current government. So regime change is the goal. What are you replacing it with? And just as importantly, who is facilitating this change? And people try to answer questions. They try to answer those questions with me all day long. And the emails reflected this too, with answers that weren't answers at all. Whoever, the Iranian people choose, that's up to the Iranian people. Are you are you? Are you in daycare? Do you still read nursery rhymes? What kind of an insane, childish worldview is that it's up to the Iranian people. You don't just get to dump a government and then go to the people and say, all right, up to you, pick yours now, and they'll just swap it out like Leonardo DiCaprio in a New Supermodel. That's not how life works at all. If you are going to remove the current government of any sovereign in country, what has doomed us time and time and time and time and time and time again. Is there's no plan to replace it, no realistic plan, no ability to facilitate that change. These are really important questions. You have to think past step one. Why I don't like you? Wrong? Good? Neither do I. The Ayatola is evil yep, totally agree. Murderous piece of trash. Yep. I hate his guts. I want him removed. Sounds good. Who are you replacing him with? Oh? I don't know. Uh, that's a really important question, majorly important. Let me put it to you this way. Do you remember Isis? Obviously everyone remembers Isis. Chris and I have discussed this multiple times. Are they the most evil people who ever walked the planet? Possibly, when when you look at the things they did to babies, to I mean just awful things that, honestly, I'm not sure a Nazi would do. That's the stuff Isis did. They didn't get the power of the Nazis, so they won't ever get that historical pub But possibly the most evil people who ever lived? Why did Isis rise when they rose? Power? Vacuum? Okay, let's say we get rid of the Iatolas, and I think their days are numbered. That very clearly is where we're going we get rid of the current government of Iran. Sounds wonderful. Who will rise? I'm not saying it will be Isis because it won't be. They just don't have that kind of a foothold there. But what if an Isis like group? What if walk with me here? Iran has a military right, of course they do. They have an air force, ground troops, all that stuff. What about their generals, what do they believe? Are there going to be some moderate generals in there who think all this death to Israel stuff is ridiculous, Let's just get back to being a normal country. Let's make some oil, pave some roads. Of course there are going to be some of those. Are there going to be some hardcore hardliner generals in there who go to sleep every single night dreaming of slaughtering Americans and Jews? Yeah, which one of those guys is gonna win? Afterwards? Do you think? Do you think they're just going to turn over all that weaponry and equipment over to the Israelis to America? What if one of those guys comes out on top? What if the next Iranian government is way worse than this one? People don't consider that to be a possibility. Yet same thing happened in Libya, same thing happened in Afghanistan, same thing happened in Iraq. Same thing happen over and over and over and over and over again. See Yeah, good point, Syria, what a wonderful booming Atropolissyria is nowadays? Over and over and over again, these questions. It's not that there aren't answers. Maybe there are great answers, maybe there is a great plan. But as of right now, I hear vagaries, and vagaries don't govern a country of ninety million people. If you are going to break it, you are on some level going to buy it. And if American bombs are going to be dropping on Iran, and they may be dropping as we speak, I believe it will come this weekend. Anyway, If American bombs are going to be dropping on Iran and we are going to remove the current Iranian government, then we are going to in some ways own what comes afterwards. In fact, it's not even realistic to think Israel could manage a country of ninety million people after they manage their own and nobody on the planet is going to allow Iran, with its size and resources, to become an Israeli puppet state after Israel bomb that there's not going to allow that. That, Yeah, it just would never happen. The world would step in and say, no, you don't just get to conquer it. So what is the plan? Nobody can give me solid answers. I haven't seen solid answers. I get vagaries. I get told how bad the Ayahtola is. I know all that. I totally agree. Hate his freaking guts. Screw him. There are a lot of people I hate. Be careful with what comes afterwards. You're not naive. The guy called himself naive for not thinking for a thing that we can just drop a couple bombs and walk away. It's not that you're naive, it's that human beings understandably get emotional when they are faced with the prospect of taking out a bad guy. Taking out a bad guy always sounds good, doesn't it. It's part of the human condition, especially as dudes. I read this book one time, great book? What was it? A wild at Heart was the name of the book. Wild at Heart was the name of the book. One more time, So you don't email me asking wild at Heart was the name of the book, and the guy said something to the effect of, it's been years since I read the book. He said something to the effect of every man is born with this instinct to love a good woman and kill a bad man. It's just in our bones. So when we see an evil regime potentially getting taken out, our natural inclination is, yeah, got them, boo bomb him. But we must think about what comes after and look at that. Okay, let's look at historically what have been successful regime changes. Japan would be a great example. Post World War Two, great example. They had this emperor, this really weird militaristic system that had created all this death and misery. But how do we achieve what we achieved? How did we take out that emperor and replace them? What we had to move in and essentially run all of Japan? We moved in the United States of America. We essentially became aim their temporary government, and completely owned and rebuilt the country as we slowly but surely put into place everything we wanted. Is that what we're doing any round? Can we do that? Can Israel do that? I don't think so. I don't think they're big enough. These are important questions. All right, I'm going to knock out two more of these, and I'm going to try to take two minutes on it. I'm going to knock out two more of these, and I'm walking away from this topic and I'm not looking back on a Friday. I have a very very strong suspicion that Monday is going to have to be all about this, and I'm just cringing thinking about it. So you're getting the last two questions. I've answered as many of these. I know you emailed in a ton trying to knock out ones that kind of encompassed everyone's question, and then we are walking away to tackle other things, other things going on in the world. Barack Obama spoke, and I want to get to that. It is Jesse Kelly Show, underful ass Doctor Jesse Friday. We'll get to what Barack Obama said. We'll get some guy texted a girl and she hasn't texted him back. Told the South have won the Civil War. Democrat fatigue. There's all that and so much more coming up on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. And we have to make fun of singing Democrats. That's gonna be so much fun. Said, Let's go ahead and knock out the very last of this Israel Iran stuff, and I'm not bringing it up for the rest of the show. Last one, well, second to last one, Jesse. What happened to Iran's army? Did they all desert? We don't know yet. It's all been air strikes. Airstrikes and boots on the ground are two different things, don't I'm sure some will desert. I'm sure some will stay and fight. That's how it goes. We don't know. There's a ton we don't know yet, Jesse. Long time listen. I wanted to get your take on something that's been stirring a bit lately, Trump going after Tucker Carlson on his non interventionate stance on Iran. I know you've been clear about your own foreign policy views. Curious where you land on this particular clash. Do you think Trump is right calling out Tucker or is it just another sign of the old gop hawk mindset still lingers. His name is Thomas Well. Donald Trump is the largest most powerful voice on the right, and he has been for ten years. He has more sway with the right than any other human being on the planet. Even when Rush Limbaugh was alive, Donald Trump probably had more sway with more people on the right than even Rush Limbaugh did. That's how powerful it is. You would probably say that Tucker Carlson is second. Is you had a great him, I would say probably second. If not, he's definitely top five, he's up there. And those two they really got together for the election. Tucker really backed him. Trump really appreciated it. They were hanging out, they were texting, they were pictured together, they were all this and that. But they are really crossways on this particular issue. And it was always going to go this way. It was always going to go this way between I've said before Type A men can work with other type A men occasionally and temporarily, but they will never be able to work with each other long term. I have never seen this work once in my entire lifetime. Men who are used to leading and being the most prominent voice in the room do not generally work well with other men who were that way. Now to men who aren't very type A. And that's fine if you're not by the way you are how God made you. They don't understand that. Women oftentimes don't understand that. It just looks like pride and ego and all this other stuff. I get how ridiculous it looks from the outside looking in, but that's how it always goes me personally. I wish that stuff didn't play out publicly, as I've said men many times before, but that is how that stuff is always going to go. That is the last of my Israel Iran talk. I'm worn out. I don't want to talk about the Middle East anymore. I want to talk about America. I want to make fun of democrats. I want to talk about I want to talk about a theory that's been thrown around a lot, not by me, but I don't know that. I'm not buying into it. I'll put it to you this way. The theory is theater kids. We all know theater kids. We knew them in high school. Everybody knew the theater kids. Maybe you were, maybe you are a theater kid. And there's nothing wrong with being a theater kid. We need the arts we do. That stuff is important. It is important for a society, for a culture. I'm personally not artistic, so I can't I can't contribute. I can't help you. I can't sing or dance, or did the play an instrument any of those things. I'm a Kelly. All I can do is eat right. So I'm not I'm not putting down the profession itself, but they are different. Aren't they ever known a theater kid? Very I hate to even say this, very theatrical. Everything has to be this dramatic thing and everything is a performance. It's it's who they are. I've known many talk radio guys, guys who do talk radio, have gotten to know them over the years of doing it. And one thing that kills me about so many of them, I would say it's the majority of them, is when we're hanging out, even if it's just us or we go out and we have steak, they're always still like talking like they're on the radio. They it's a lot theater kids are the exact same way. Everything has to be an over dramatic performance. The theory is that the Democrat Party over the years has been taken over by theater kids. And part of the theory is we stop allowing bullying in school, and what happened was the theater kids, who were always on the receiving end of said bullying, they ended up conquering everything and now they run the Democrat Party. Kind of a ridiculous online theory. Right, Yeah, this is Hank Johnson from today they drop.
Speaker 4: Where you going with that gun in your hand?
Speaker 2: Chris is right. This is the guy at the party who pulls the guitar out. This is him.
Speaker 1: He just got done smoking, popped, his hair's long, and everyone's like, wait, why.
Speaker 2: Down the street? Shoot down democracy? You know I want to be a.
Speaker 1: King some day. In case you're wondering, yes, that is the very same Hank Johnson from this infamous.
Speaker 5: Cliss island that at its widest level is what twelve miles from shore to shore, and at its smallest level, the smallest location, it's seven miles.
Speaker 4: Between one shore and the other. Is that correct?
Speaker 5: I don't have the exact dimensions, but to your point, sir, I think Guam is a small island.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: My fear is that the whole island will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize.
Speaker 2: We don't anticipate that.
Speaker 1: I'd say, Hank Johnson. But back to the theater kids thing. Remember Francis Collins.
Speaker 2: Joined together by this noble dream.
Speaker 3: You got that.
Speaker 2: So it's just all the good people.
Speaker 1: But the second line part of this family, and the last line we're joined together by this noble dream.
Speaker 2: Do that with me.
Speaker 3: This is a song for all the good people.
Speaker 2: People they are, they're the theater kids who are we will?
Speaker 3: We will?
Speaker 1: I think the theory is solid.
Speaker 2: Anyway, stop wit, I'm crying. We have to talk about Barack Obama. We have to talk about Barack Obama. We have to talk about censorship is what we have to talk about. First, well, wait a minute, we're going to do that while we talk about Barack Obama. I'll kill two birds with one stone. I can do that. It's a Friday. I first want to talk to you about having a dirt ball employee. Let's say you have somebody who works for you. It makes your life harder, it makes your life worse. We'll call him Chris, just as a placeholder. You know there's something better out there. Right They're waiting for you. Right now, as you listen to the sound of my voice, that next employee is waiting for you. At ZipRecruiter, four out of five employers get a quality candidate the first day. It's not like you need to post your job and then just sit around checking your phone notifications for three months hoping for a hit. The first day, go embrace zip recruiter. Your next choice employee is right there. Try it for free at ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse that ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse