Speaker 1: And I put in a request to our boss Elliott. I didn't. I don't know did he shoot this down or not. I said it lastnight. I haven't seen his response.
Speaker 2: He sends me a lot of emails that says, don't let Ben in on this. But whatever you're suggesting, I'm out. I was like, man, BFD is right around the corner, and it's going to be packed. You know, there will be twelve thousand people there, and it's our concert, you know, we're putting it on, and so we're going to be there. I'm playing with Chevelle and we're looking forward to meeting. It's going to be Skin's birthday, if you want to come meet Skin at his birthday. But we're going to be hanging out with you guys. It's going to be an absolute blast and we're just going to be getting hammered and we'll be out in the crowd. And I hope to meet a lot of Egle listeners. If you're somebody who's listened to us for a long time and you come.
Speaker 1: To the Eagles specifically to listen to us, that's great. We love that.
Speaker 2: If you're somebody who just listens to rock music on the egle and you're like, oh, what are these idiots all about? That's great too. We don't care how you got here. We're just glad you're here. We're living our dream, local guys born and raised here, and we're on an iconic radio station. I had an Eagle sticker on my door when I was a kid, So it's an absolute blas last to be here doing this show. Thank you for making us a part of your daily routine. We certainly appreciate that. We got the Oh there it is the Eagle squawks love thet I've been in a great mood too because of the Cooper flag situation. MAVs got the number one pick. We're going to get back into that. At five o'clock, a weatherman was banned from work. That's coming your way in the five o'clock hour, and we crank up the bending skin wayback machine and revisit a character named the Light Farms Giant.
Speaker 1: But right now it's time for this. Give me that news quickie. Yeah, yeah, this is fresh. This is hot right the womb here hot.
Speaker 3: So you know, look, we know our listeners are a lot of creative people there. They're not gonna just go with the popular trend and call it a day. I have the most popular boy and girl names for babies in twenty twenty four. This, Yeah, people are still doing it.
Speaker 1: Ben might have another.
Speaker 2: This is from the Social Security Administration, Like, this is the official stuff.
Speaker 1: This is some survey. JA do not get ahold of that? Not yet? No?
Speaker 2: So boy, girl, boy, girl? I have the boys and I got the girls. You guess think I like gender fluid? What's on that list?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: How about the pat Stasia? Stasia not on the girl list. That's on the stripper It is a stripper name.
Speaker 2: Let's go boys, Okay, number one Liam always I thought Liam to number one. Liam is number one in honor of Liam Payne of one direction. Don't I just walk out with a trophy. No, we've never given away trophy. What about what about Darth Uh, let's see not Darth Garth Garth number eleven?
Speaker 1: Really? Okay?
Speaker 2: What about Kenny Chesney, No, Luca Lucas not on there, but Lucas is number nine Lucas Okay?
Speaker 1: Oh h Luca Cooper Nope, trist and let me just say three of these? Oh, maybe I get four of these. Four of these sound like standard olden things. Okay, I got it.
Speaker 2: Ronnie not Ronnie, Billy, Jack Logan, George Logan's these days George not George not Cleat Nope.
Speaker 1: Uh oh Yoki nope.
Speaker 2: Okay, Brad not Brad and John John not Chad not John John Michael, John Christopher Sweet John John Harvet Carvett Paddington, No Dort. You guys are missing a real easy one here, Okay, Steve Fred Willie.
Speaker 1: Steve okay, Because you can tell William Willy if you want William's timeless? Do people try? Why do people call it their willy? Do they trigger? And willem?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: You can?
Speaker 3: You can? You can, but you don't want to be like people wud automatically think you're really strange.
Speaker 2: Remember when that one Halloween when Kat went as a movie and he carried around a sign that said free Willie with an arrow pointing guy.
Speaker 1: That was fun. Number eight Elijah okay, Eli, right? Yeah? Seven? Mateo oh what about uh? What about Levon m m? Nope? Six and five or two?
Speaker 2: Classic old school names cart Henry Henry that's a good one. And James James still in It's kind of boring though. Yeah, but notice Michael is the most common name right, it's Michael.
Speaker 3: It's out now. You will see Michaels in twenty years, you'll see him, Theodore number four, Ted.
Speaker 1: Theodora, Tom Theoo.
Speaker 2: Or Ted three, Oliver, Oliver's Hot Oliver Good name two?
Speaker 3: Noah, Okay, kind a little TOI biblical for me? Noah, you remember Jesus No.
Speaker 1: It's also from what's that movie? I can't think of?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: Three men in a Little Lady? Oh, his name is Noah. God. It was like the.
Speaker 2: Whatever I'm dying to know what that is now guessing game. The guy's daughter has taken and he has a gosling.
Speaker 1: He plays Noah in What's Her? Harby Noah from Noah's Ark Baby Driver.
Speaker 2: God, it's like every girl's favorite movie because they cry because she goes, thank you Jesus Lars and the Real Girl you had the dementia that she that Adams had in the notebook Real bad Oh.
Speaker 1: And then James Garner died.
Speaker 3: Spoiler for Ladies number ten, Sophia, Yes, number nine, Ava.
Speaker 1: Are we not going to guess?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Molly mm hmm, May's laps No, Molly no poundtown mm hmmm. Carol Carol out. Carol's one of those names where you can't have an infant named Carol because it's like a lady in accounting who's like fifteen fifty eight divorced. Dude, Yeah, Brenda the baby, This is our baby infant, Brenda. Carol made a comeback, n Carol. Where did you put it? I mean, it doesn't tell a child. Any time you say Carol Carol, you have to hit a buzzer first.
Speaker 1: Is Carol Karen's out too, right?
Speaker 2: I think, especially now that it's been branded as someone who bitches all the time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't see a lot of Greta's, you know, man.
Speaker 2: I made a huge mistake one time. My sister in law's name is Gretchen. She thought Greta was a nickname for that. It is called my sister Greta. Really yeah yeah, And so I was like Greta and she looked at me like what he was not cool?
Speaker 1: I don't think she's particularly sharp. Yeah she is sharp. So she's a nurse. Oh yeah, she is short.
Speaker 2: I think she Wait what are you saying about the medical? Basically, just need to know what a tournique is. My sister is Gretchen, and we called her out of Garbo for years. Okay, yeah, I thought that was right.
Speaker 3: So the band is Gretchen van Fleet.
Speaker 2: Yep, Okay, that's the that's what's on the band's birth certificate.
Speaker 1: Number eight Evelyn Kiki, he's just still not on there. Yeah. Seven Isabella, all right, that's.
Speaker 2: An exotic let's go like strippern man. Yeah, but like in eighteen years Ben, what are the craziest baby stripper man?
Speaker 1: But then they call her Bella? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Okay, are we over Sophia because six is another spelling of sophia?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Too much? What about another one? F number ten?
Speaker 2: Now I just met the name five Mia could be could be maya am i A I call or we spell our daughter's name m A y a. Some people do m y A or m i A. And then my buddy Greg, his daughter's name is me and it's m I A.
Speaker 3: I have a hard time believing number four because it does sound like an older person.
Speaker 1: Veronica Charlotte.
Speaker 2: No, Charlotte's coming back, because it'll never go away completely because of Charlotte's web. Really timeless. Yeah, it's not because the daughter on Ozark. Maybe it's just a timeless literary name and it's in every and every child gets Charlotte's web at some point we are good. Well, every time I hear that name, I think of our buddy Meet. His sister's name is Charlotte. And when you kick your friends in the nuts, you always you're just insulting each other. Uh, talk about hooking up with their sister.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about that. I always I would always tell this story.
Speaker 2: This is around strangers, Like, man, did you know Meet and his sister one time got their braces stuck together. They were like super young, they're experimenting, and the fire department had to bring the jaws a life and separate them.
Speaker 1: And like, I tell that story.
Speaker 2: Every year in our fantasy draft, and then me go, go, what about that one time Ben and his brothers brace has got connected when they were younger?
Speaker 1: Meat will tell the same story you just told, Just change the name.
Speaker 2: It's better than just the top three.
Speaker 1: Amelia, Emma and Olivia. That's good, all right, Thank you, Kevin.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: That was fantastically there at the very end, truce is on the rise for men. Truth.
Speaker 2: Coming up next is the Today Game, followed by some Cooper Flag discussion