Speaker 1: You're listening to Big for Society, and I'm Jeremiah Byron. In this show, we go beyond the campfire stories to bring you first hand encounters from people who say they've seen something impossible. From backwoods trails and remote mountain haulers to quiet farms and crowded highways. The stories come from everywhere, and each one leaves us with more questions than answers. These are the voices of the people who've lived it. To settle in, because today you'll hear another account that just might change the way you see the woods forever. So stay with us, all right, Big for Society. You've got the privilege of talking to Terry today. Terry is an individual I got connected to. Terry was raised on the Navajo reservation and is also a seasonal worker at multiple national parks, which does play into her accounts as you will hear in a few minutes. But welcome to the show, Terry. How are you doing today?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm doing fine. Thank you for having me today.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, it sounds like it. It's going to be some very interesting things shared. As we were talking before the recording, there's you know, when we're talking about the Navajo Nation and the areas around it. There's so many eye opening things that happen, So it's always a privilege to be able to talk to someone who has experiences from around that area of the US. But you know, Terry, is there anything else that we would need to know about your situation before we go ahead and start talking about what you've experienced.
Speaker 2: Over the years. Well, I consider myself quite open to a lot of happenings, but a lot of people would consider supernatural and such. But it's just kind of calm for us, especially most of us who are older and grew up without running water and electricity, that sort of stuff. And plus we were a lot more isolated from the outside world, so a lot of things that would happen just opened our eyes and made us aware that there's more out there than what you know, the typical, you know, civilized life is like, I guess that's this way I could explain it absolutely.
Speaker 1: Would you say that Bigfoot was a part of your culture when growing up or did that realization come in at a later time.
Speaker 2: It came in at a later time, But I did hear stories as I was older, I did hear stories about them already in our mountains and a lot of the stories go way back, but it's not something that they talked about as I was growing up. It later in my life I did hear a lot of different stories and still to this day there's sightings, a lot of sightings, and of course word of mouth and as gets around real fast.
Speaker 1: Absolutely well, Terry, I would say, you know, feel free to I know that you have a certain way that you're wanting to present your experiences today, so feel free to take us back to the first thing that you were wanting to share in this conversation today.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I've lived in the Seattle area for around twenty five little over twenty five years, and I have become acquainted. That's how I've learned about more about subsquatches such from the natives up here. So as on social media got more popular and you know, groups started, a lot of the native groups would talk about you know, fightings and stuff, and I would start, you know, understanding more about you know. I always thought it was up here from the stories that I had heard, like from the books and such, and but there would actually the actual things posted in the groups, like there was a sighting in this area with this tribe and they would all go out and kind of watch and listen and report what they would what they would hear, and so I became a little more aware of it like that, and it just along with that I heard about other types of entities that I didn't know existed, and I thought, then I started to realize that there's more out in the world and just what I grew up with. But in about twenty twelve, I went back to the reservation to help my parents out. And there's not a lot of jobs on our on our reservation, so it was one of the seasons that you know, we had a lot of opinions falling from the trees, the pine nuts, so that was one of the big winning makers to go pick opinions and process cleaning them and cooking them and then bagging them out and selling them. So that's what I was doing with one of my friends, and we'd go up in the mountains into very remote areas, and usually we would set up a place that we would have like our center. We would have like a radio plane so that we wouldn't kind of launder too far. We'd go like circle that area where we could hear our music. And then when we clean up to that area. We moved to another area, and know, I just had a feeling like I wasn't alone, even though, you know, like I was speaking one area and my friend was picking on the other side of our little circle there within range of the radio, so I knew it wasn't close by, but I just had a feeling that I wasn't alone. But it didn't really feel fearful. And that's one of the things I go by, is feeling fearful. If I actually feel like something's a threat, you know, if I don't, then I just go home. Probably by about a third trip, we would just go every day because it was really plentiful. And our third trip, you know, I'd be crawling around on the ground on my hands and knees and would hardly ever look up. And you're picking them up one by one. You got a badge with you, and you're throwing them in the bag. And then I began to find little piles of them, like neat, little piles, like little pyramid piles, like somebody just you know, carefully let it pour out, and then I would look at it and look around, but I didn't. It's like that's kind of strange, So I just picked up the pile. I started crawling around again. Then I find another pile somewhere, as you know, as I'm going along, and by my third pile, I looked around. I looked at my bag to see if I had a hole in it, and I looked around for footprints, like meeting somebody who's paid putting a trick on me. And the ground's too hard to really see. So I just put the pile back in my bag and I just shouted out, thank you, you know, And that day I had quite I had gotten quite a bit more than I'm w we do. I went home to my family and they're saying, wow, you really did good today. I go, yeah, I had help. They looked at me and they go help. I go yeah, I go, I go yeah, I thinks would help me. And they kind of chuckled. But then they looked at me to go really, I go, yeah, I think so. And you know it sounds like, you know, make believe that. It's just that's just what I felt. And so through that, through that fall, we were still continuing to pit. Every day we go to that same that same ridge, because especially after the snowstorm where the opinions would fall. So one day we're making our way back up onto that ridge that we were blocked the road as block and there were helicopters, like a helicopter flying over that ridge and said no entrance except for the residents that lived down that road. M hm. And you know, we're like, well, I wonder what happened. I don't know how we heard. Uh, there was a rumor that a saw squatch had been shot. And then you know, for me, I felt bad because I thought that that's that's the one that was helping me. Uh, it was through a family member. It was like a cousin of a cousin that lived in that area, and they had actually did shoot one kind of like at dusk. They saw one taking you know, like sheet and they didn't know what it was, so they shot shot it. So I was kind of angry about that whole deal. We couldn't pick up there for about for a few days because they had the road blocked. And and this is when you're the canyon where our our canyon candy to shape. So one day driving in town, which which where the mountain the mount of the canyon is, and coming from that road from that area, there was a convoy of navy glue unmarked government vehicles coming from that direction, like a convoys, seven of them. I think I counted about seven of them, and they're coming out of that area, and it was upsetting because I knew what they were carrying. So that was you know, I was angry about it being shot, you know. But it wasn't until like a couple of years later that I heard more on story and the family that had shot it. They weren't told to keep quiet about it, but eventually where it came out about it and found out that it was a young female and they took it away and through the next week they had to deal with another one that was running around screaming and the rocks at the house, and I'm upset about the whole thing that just totally happened. But through the years I heard that I I told a story in one group and I got confirmation from an ex police officer. He told me, he goes, so it was true, and I go you, I go, you heard about it. He goes, yeah, it came over. It was it was. It came over to get other radio and I go, yeah, it was true. So mm hmm. He was glad to know that, you know, it was something that actually happened. And then I heard through somebody else and they had heard it heard about it too through the word of mouth. But the family that did, you know, shoot it, they did. They were all there in muse fool once they had figured out what they had shot, uh, because you know, they've been there all this time, and of course we leave them alone, they leave us alone. But you know, if they had known what it was, they wouldn't have shot it. You know, it's something that a lot of the families that live at the base of the mountain know that if one takes the sheet, they just let it go. It's you know, kind of like a loud So that was one incident, and like the most that the incident that really told me it was true because in a way I had confirmation that had happened. So through the years of you know, i'd say it getting into the big Foot groups and stuff, and I had never heard anything before about their language or you know, the theory of their cloaking. But as I listened and started watching some of the the films and stuff about it, it kind of dawned on me about some of the things that the language I had actually heard, but I hadn't mistaken it for something else, because there was another time we're up on a different mountain. It is in the summer. We go to a family land and just to cool off, because you know, it's summer. It's in the desert and in the mountain would be at least fifteen between each Greece degrees cooler. So we go up on a mountain and we're a good gown or something. So this one area we went went to, as we came through the pine trees and stuff, and we're coming to this big opening where we're gonna cook out, I heard like voices in my head, which is you know, and I know it sounds crazy, but it just and then it's just to me. It sounded like a bunch of voices chattering, and they're all talking at once, and I couldn't understand them. And as we parked, I had told my mom, I go, I go, I heard voices. When we pulled in, I go, I heard voices. I go, I go. I couldn't understand them. There were too many talking at once. I go, I go. I think it was I told her, I think it's the massigns. We're talking up here. The massigns are like the Grandma's, like the elders. So I thought it was something like spirit, you know, and I go, I go, it's just a lot of chatter. I couldn't understand it. So as we're setting out to cook and everything, my mother kept looking towards that direction where the road came and where we came and and then I asked her, I goes, what's wrong. What do you see? She goes, something like a shadow. She goes really tall, She goes kind of like it's got a hat on or something, is really tall. She said, keeps going. They keep going from three to three. But when I looked, they're not there. Anyone just brushed off and we continued with our meal for that day. So it wasn't until like years later when I heard a recording of the chatter, I realized that is exactly what I heard. And then, you know, so I put that together and I thought, wow, you know, it's kind of with just a realization and understanding, okay, but it's so weird because I feel like it was in my head. It was I didn't hear it physically. I heard it in my head and it was something I had never heard before. And then another probably like another year later or so, I saw one of the films about the cloaking and there was an actual picture. And you know, this is before AI really went crazy. So this is I don't know, probably about eight years ago or so, and saw somebody had posted this film one that they thought was cloaking. And then I just kind of thought at the same time that, well, maybe that's what my mother saw because she could see something moving like a shadow or something, but she couldn't really see it, but she knew it was all. So that was like my conclusion, you know. And you know, so I told her about that, she goes, well, probably maybe, you know, I guess in a way, we just kind of take things, you know, into consideration or just like, yeah, that's probably what it was. You know. It's just because of the things that we grew up with, we always know that there's more out there that we can't see, but they are there. But like I said, there was always when she talked to her coworkers and stuff, there'd be a report of one that one lady was looking through her binoculars towards the mountain the base of the mountain, and she saw one actually taking a sheep and climbing up the rocks. Are the stories of one of my uncles who told me of a story that somebody told him about him, like trying to get tight out on isolated road one night. He couldn't get a ride, so he crossed the ditch and found a place by some rocks and went to sleep. But he was woken up in dull night by the sounded like, you know, the earth kind of rumbling, and when he looked up he could barely see. But when he looked up or in the rocks, he saw it like, oh, I don't know, probably, he said, I guess. He said something like forty to sixty of them, all going in one direction, and then of course he just kind of slumped back down and let it go by out like it was like out in the field away from him. So these are stories that you don't get passed around us all the time. One of my uncles said that ones always going by. He showed me pictures of the ones that went behind his trailer where he lives. Uh. But like I said, a lot of stories on the reservation about them. Uh. Even my grandparents have some that I learned later that they would try to lure you know, kids into the woods and stuff, and they would actually have to stop one of my aunts, which is a little girl from from following. Like it was, they were camping out and sleeping in the back of the truck and they would have to uh keep an eye on her because of the middle of the night, she would just start walking towards the you know, get out of the truck and start walking toward the woods. So, like I said, it's just been a whole lot of stories and still hear stories ongoing basis, but that was my biggest story, and you know, and you know, just kind of what happened in the beginning. And then my last encounter was in twenty twenty three. I had worked several seasons up at Northbroom with the Grand Canyon, and toward the end of the season in twenty twenty three, I had gone home for my weekend and as I was going back to work, I was going back up on the Kaida Plateau. And as you're climbing, you go on you know, the winding road, and then once you reach the summit, you come right around a corner and then it kind of flattens out and so surrounded by on resipplies, and it was about dusk, so it wasn't still a little light. And I had a line of cars behind me following me up up the mountain, and so it's as I come around the corner, there's two dirt roads that go off in both directions left and right right after you come up around that corner, and they're wide. They're very wide because a lot of people pull off right there and stop and rest, and it's just right way. And I came off around that corner, there was a figure that was crouching down, probably about thirty feet off the road there on my right side, and I was crouched down and I could see the silhouette of it, and it was like crouch down a one me with the other leg extended out to the side. And I just kind of thought, that's strange. Who's way out here and there's no vehicle around, And I thought, that's really strange. But I can't stop. I had to keep going because I got a line of cars behind me. And then as I got down the road a few miles, I just had to pull over because like all of a sudden, before I couldn't make out what I saw, but as I got down the road, it was like all of a sudden, the picture became very clear when I saw and then I finally could see the details. And the first thing I thought was, how did you do that? Because what I think, like I said, they've been in my head before. And as funny as that me sounds of young people, you know, I know a lot of people could laugh at all this, But it was just like I just kind of thought casually about it and then drove off. But as I got down the road, I started I couldn't stop thinking about it, and then I started seeing the details. I remember the details, and then I could remember seeing the shape of the head, also the fact that it wasn't smooth like you could see, you know, the hair. The lake that was extended out to the side was extremely long, but it wasn't very It wasn't like I would expect to be thick. It was and muscular. It was like kaya thin thinner line would you know, think of a sasquatch. And because I was thinking, I didn't see any outline of clothing. It was just all dark. But I remember, so I remembering the details at the top of the head was like fuzzy like, and then once the biggest memory that came was the highlighting of the face, kind of that like the protruding part, a triangular like an upside down triangular part protruding from from the head. I couldn't see details of an eye, but I could see like the brow, the brow light that heart highlighted down around the nose. And that's what I remember seeing highlighted. It was protruding from from from the dark space, the silhouette. And I just when I parked, I thought, how did you do that? How you know, how did you do that to me? You you know, I saw you. Yeah, that gang, They're in my head. They're always going to be in my head. But I can still see the image very clearly. But I just in my mind as I said, okay, well, thanks for showing yourself, you know. And I wondered if anybody else behind me saw it, because it wasn't that far after the UH. A few weeks later, my mother told me, don't go back there, but of course I did. I went on that road back there, just to see there's any sign of anything. That It was a few weeks later, and of course there was no sign of anything back there on that road that goes forward toward that area, but just out of curiosity, I had to go and look. I I'm always on my own and I just always go on the back rooms and stuff just to explore. I've always explored things. Even as a young girl, I would go up on horseback and explore all by myself. But those are the two main incidents that I had. But I'm always expecting something. And now I'm back up in Washington State and i'll be out in the Olympic Peninsula, and I had worked out there before for a season, and I've been out and around and on the trail of this stuff I was expecting. But I haven't had an experience out in Washington yet. But another thing that happened that I still wonder about happened to me up in King's Canyon Sequoia National Park. I worked there for a short short while in the winter time, and I'm still trying to put this together. This was probably in twenty twenty two, I think, I'm not I can't really remember the date because I was there for such a short time, but we had a really heavy winter. My truck was totally covered with snow. I had to dig it out from top to bottom. It was just one big mount of snow. But I woke up the middle of one night and I looked out my room out my window from my room and I had this view out into the woods, and I had woke up and I saw like lights, three lights across. Oh, you could probably consider it about a quarter mile away or less. It's hard for me to tell exactly the distance. But I saw these lights and it was they were moving smoothly. They started out from the right of my view and made their way to the center, and I just watched them move, and I just kind of thought, oh, well, I'm not sure if anybody can walk out there because the snow is so high. I'm five to three and the snow is up to my hips. It would be hard to just walk out there. And I thought, well, we got a lot of the maintenance guys worked through the night with the machinery, clearing the roads on a constant basis. Maybe that's what it is. Because I had come into the property at night in the snow, I didn't really know the roads yet. So when we had gotten a clear day and as warm, I decided to walk on the road off the property to see what would have been over there. Were there cabins over there, something I didn't know. I just I started walking on the road that went around to that area. And as I started down that road, I had crossed over a little bridge that covers across like a creek that goes to the lake that is right there. There's a little lake there that's the property is on. But as I was walking down the road, I was descending. I wasn't going not straight across. I was descending, and the land was a little bit slightly higher than the road, but it was also descending. And I walked for a while and went around a corner and I kind of looked at the situation of where my room was and straight across the whereas all the lights and the land is not as it was not high enough for somebody to be walking over there or driving or anything. There's no road there neither, because the road I was on is going down. So it was just an interesting thing that I saw. As lights, I don't know if they were orbs or anything, but there were three lights straight across from my room, across like a wide area where the creek was and it all went down for a field from there. So I heard about the stories about orbs and associated with with big cuts and stuff like that. So I don't know if that's but I have seen other orbs before growing up, and I don't know if it could have been anything spiritual or anything to do with them. But that was the other thing that happened to me on one of my work workers, and I just thought it was interesting and I'm still trying to piece that together. That's for me to always piece these stories together and try to figure out what it was and what caused it and everything. But those are probably my most interesting things that I've had happen.
Speaker 1: Terry, thank you so much for sharing you know what you've heard and also what you've experienced as a seasonal worker at different parks. Would you hear Bigfoot related things shared with other or shared by other workers as well, or do you think what you were experiencing maybe was was something?
Speaker 2: Everywhere I go, I make it a point to ask people, like especially the local community, if there's any stories or any sightings. Uh. One one thing that does I do remember right now is working up in the Cascade Mountains up in a town and one of my coworkers, him and another one of my coworkers segments hiking. I can't remember what lake they went it to, but they had taken pictures of footprints at the edge of that lake. And they're both very tall, tall young men, at least six feet tall, and they took a picture of the footprint and they're pretty tall, and they had they tried to follow the stride of the footprints that they found, and they had to kind of leap from one footprint to the other because they were so far apart. I can't remember any other stories right now that I do make it a point to ask around and here are.
Speaker 1: Anythings I think That's great. You're able to do that. That's really cool. So if you think about everything that you've heard and you've experienced, do you have any thoughts about what you think Bigfoot is based on all of that?
Speaker 2: Well, basically, I think there are a different type of people because of their intelligence and their abilities. I don't consider them an animal. I consider them a different type of people. They all have their own different tribes, also, their own probably their own dialects and languages, and their own cultures depending by regions. Just because the native we all have our different little languages and cultures. Also, everything kind of gets thrown together as one major culture. It's not so. I believe. I believe they have their own different groups and everything, and I believe that they probably have their own meetings also, And I believe they all have different you know, from what I've seen or heard that they look different in different parts of the world, and even in our country, they all have different temperaments. Probably the ones that are living very remote in the mountains and stuff are less tolerant than the ones that they're close to society. But that's for me. For me, it's just always it's a different type of people, and they deserve a lot of respect, and we do respect and very much.
Speaker 1: What do you think the best ways to show them respect would be if you're going out into an area where there could definitely be bigfoot activity, well.
Speaker 2: Just go about your business if they want you, if they want to let you know they're there. They will try to have an open mind about it and realize that there is more in this world than just what you know you're basically seeing, and that'll help you get over the shoe or that's one of the things I read about these stories that people that when they encounter does these beings, that they get traumatized by it. It's because it breaks their perception of the world. And I don't think anybody should be traumatized unless they're threatened, because if it was going to hurt you, it's gonna hurt you. But you need to have an open mind so that you're you're not I guess, injuring yourself in your you know your psyche and hour. It's better to have an open mind as something that seems unreal and can't possibly be there. If you open your mind that it is there, you're not going to be traumatized. But being respectful is just backing off and letting them have their way. I would even talk to them and say, oh, you know, like I'm sorry, I'll just I'm just going back over here, because I believe they can understand. Even if they don't understand the language, they can they can read it in your mind. And you just basically have to show them respect because you're in their territory and I believe they are very curious and it's probably been a lot for them to understand us, and they're curious that I'm just showing respect for anything. If you're out in the woods of stuff, you don't want to do things to make them angry, and that includes and polluting their world. I'm sure they don't like seeing garbage laying around things like that, respecting their privacy, respecting distance, and I'm sure they know what firearms are, and and like I said, if they want to hurt you, I'm sure they will. But the other thing I wanted to mentioned knows as I believe they are a type of people, and I believe they're a natural part of this world. And there's so many theories right now that they're somewhat related to alien you know things. I have a different perspective on that. I think that they are probably being studied. I don't think they are being set here. I believe they're already here, but they're just also being studied, and maybe they're want accepting of what's going on in there, probably able to communicate. So, like I said, it's an open mind. I know it sounds creaty some people, especially people who are granted in the cities and the suburbs and everything and don't really have much experience with the natural world. But that's that's my theory, And like I said, I know a lot of people laugh about it and stuff, but that's my theory, and that's what I would pass on to our younger people is, uh, don't don't give into your fears. Be open minded.
Speaker 1: That that is really really good advice. Do you. Let's say, if someone just they want to get out there, they've got so much fear, have you found there's a way to get over that fear, like the fear of when you're outdoors in these areas it's dark out, you don't know what else is out there. Is there a way that someone can can get over that.
Speaker 2: Well, for me, it's just been exposure to a lot of things growing up. When I was a child, I was extremely afraid. But I believe that my grandfather showed all of us through example to not be afraid. That he would just I don't know, if you want to hear about some of the experiences growing up, I'll tell you a little bit about like when they talk about things like skin walkers as such, and it was a very real thing and and basically what we encountered was then more like coming around and trying to just cause problems for you. They would come around the house and you could hear the dogs just going crazy, and they would come around the house and they play with the door knobs and scratching the windows as such, and we don't know what they're really tent was, but they were basically just kind of harassing us in a bit. My grandfather was just one of those who'd get up, he'd be upset. He always had his songs that he was singing for protection. To get up, go to the door, drab a weapon if you have one there he go out the door and he would just cuss it out and tell her to go away. And we would follow him to the door, and if we were brave enough, we would look out the door. There's probably only one time that I saw with but he would just you know, Chris hadn't go away and everything. And I seen other relatives of mine if they simp down and tell them I know who you are and you know and you know, leave us alone, and basically I see those strong people kind of face up to it step and I realized that's basically what I have to do is just be strong. Be strong, because if you're in that situation where you're out and you're afraid, you can't give into the fear, and we have the strength within ourselves to word off bad things. So if they're out there looking, they can't get in your head. And you need to just get over the fear because the fear is going to cause you more harm than anything else and try to be logical about the thing that the whole situation, and you can't speak to them through your mind and just say I'm I'm curious, I'm sorry, I don't you know, be truthful about which why are you there? But fear is just something that you you just have to stand up to it because if you don't, you're going to hurt yourself. M you can hurt your own your own site, you know, your mind, you can hurt your mind. Just you know, that's the place where people I have to deal with the trauma because they got so afraid that they do damage a part of their brain. And I believe that we're strong enough to just stand up to the fear and like I said, again, just be very respectful.
Speaker 1: Well, I think that is some great advice. Thank you so much for sharing it.
Speaker 2: I'm very glad to share it. And there's just a lot of stories going around and misconceptions about things stuff, and I'd like to give my side what I've you know, learned, And like I said, growing up, my grandfather's stories and his encounters with different things and how he handled situations. I didn't realize it until I was much older that I had learned a lot from him, especially when I had returned to the reservation as no longer kid. I was much older, and I felt things that used to scare me. I had no more fear. I was just able to let it go. That's it.
Speaker 1: Well, Terry, I appreciate you coming on the show today and thank you for teaching us us some things from a viewpoint that most listeners will not really be able to experience that. And but I think there's been some great things shared about how we can get over fear when we go out ourselves. And thank you so much for coming on the show today.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you, I was happy to share. Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: Have you ever heard all the accounts of bigfoot activity around Oakridge, Oregon? And you think to yourself, man, I would love to get out in those woods and experience it for myself. Well guess what this year you can If this is interesting to you, stay tuned because it's pretty cool. Sasquatch Summer Fest is coming up July tenth through the eleventh, twenty twenty six. It's going to be even better than the previous year's reason number one, I'll be one of the speakers. It's gonna be wild. I'll probably I'll say this. There may be stuff you haven't heard anywhere else, because let's just say sometimes it's well, you just got to be there. We'll leave it that more about looking for Bigfoot in the Oakridge Woods. Now check this out. You may know Jason Kenzie from his documentary series Searching for Sasquatch. Well, this year you can not only go to the festival, but you can also sign up for a track deep in the wild forest outside of Oakridge with Jason Kenzie to the Bigfoot spots to look for Bigfoot. There's only eight spots to sign up for this. And yes, this will also be filmed for the next chapter in his documentary series, which is Searching for Sasquatch. This is a once in a lifetime deal. It's just trus It's going to be a wild, wild experience. To get a ticket, head on over to Sasquatch Summerfest. Dot com and listeners can use the code b SP like Bigfoot Society podcast in order to get a two day pass for the price of a one day pass. So thanks to Priscilla for giving me that code so that you guys can can get a little help with the cost there. Appreciate that, Priscilla. I hope to see you at the booth in Oakridge this year. We can talk about your encounter. Was able to talk to so many people last year and the year before. It is an incredible time. You're not going to want to miss it, and I'll see you there. Before we wrap this episode, I want to say something directly to a very specific group of listeners. If you're in the military, any branch or forces, and if you've seen something that no one can explain, or if you're a National Park ranger or forestryt worker who's been told to stay quiet, or if you're a pilot who's seen something strange down on the ground, or if you're with the FBI a federal agency, or working intelligence and you stumbled upon something you're not allowed to talk about. And if you're a firefighter, paramedic, or search and rescue responder who's heard screams or found tracks that didn't make sense. If you're in the logging industry on a remote oil field, or a trucker with government contracts and you've had something happen that you've never told a soul. And if you're a biologist, a wildlife specialist, or a field researcher under contract who has found evidence you're not allowed to report. If you're a pastor, a missionary, or someone on a spiritual retreat and you saw something that shook your faith, or if you work in the shadows CIA, NSA or anything with clearance and you've seen what the public hasn't, then I want to talk to you, even if it's anonymous. You can reach me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com. The world needs to hear what you've been forced to carry alone. And you're not alone. You've got the story, We've got the mic. See you in the woods. Thank you for listening to this episode of the Bigfoot Society podcast. Every encounter we share reminds us that the world is bigger and stranger than we think, and that the truth is often hiding just beyond the tree line. If you enjoyed this episode, please be sure to subscribe to the channel on YouTube, hit the bell so you don't miss the next episode, and share this with a friend who's into mysteries, monsters or the unexplained. And if you're listening to us on Spotify or Apple Podcast, please follow the show there and leave us a five star positive review because all that helps more people discover the show. And remember, if you or someone you know has had a Bigfoot sighting, please I'd love to hear from you, so email me at Bigfoot Society at gmail dot com and let's start the conversation. If you haven't gotten a chance yet, check out our membership community over at www dot Bigfoot societypodcast dot com and that's where you can hear tomorrow's episode today early in ad free in members only episodes every week. Also, it's a place to connect with other people that are into the Bigfoot subject as much as you are. Thanks again for following along with the Bigfoot Society until next time, keep your eyes open, trust your gut, and never stop asking what else might be out there? And see you in the woods.