Speaker 1: You created everything.
Speaker 2: Look for a powerful being you are.
Speaker 3: You did these things, but now you're in a human body. You forget the power you have.
Speaker 4: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 3: You're doing doing what you imagination.
Speaker 2: Welcome to meta mysteries where you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 3: My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean.
Speaker 2: I was getting ready to say where you don't know what you don't fucking know, but.
Speaker 3: I really don't decide to pull back. It should have went for it, shouldn't went for it. I'll had your back on that well.
Speaker 2: And this is going to be a great example of not knowing what you don't know. This is something that we brought up before in the past, but we never really quite understood it fully, at least not to the level that we're trying to get to tonight.
Speaker 3: So tonight, before you bring it up, dude, I've never heard of it at all.
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, surely there's astrology, but I've never heard of this until you mentioned it.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's dude, it's fascinating and this is actually going to be you know who taught me about this was we had a guy come on to the Cult of Conspiracy a couple of years ago, and I've been trying to get him on Meta, but he's like super booked up right now, so shout out Ath and Kamenti. But he does sidereal astrology and it is freaking awesome. The way he describes it, it makes.
Speaker 3: The most sense.
Speaker 2: If you're trying to get an accurate reading of what is going on in the sky. There is no more accurate way to do it with the stars as they are in the sky now, not from one hundred and thirty BC whenever, because that's how tropical astrology is mapped. It's literally the same constellations with no shift, no earth wobble, no nothing in tropical astrology as it was in one hundred and thirty BC. Now a fun little bit of information I didn't really know, mainly to be honest, because I don't know exactly what the shape of the Earth is or what this whole.
Speaker 1: Planet is made of.
Speaker 2: We're still doing that, and not necessarily to say it's flat. I mean, I'm not gonna say, I've graduated from that. I believe that it's probably more of a matrix. But that doesn't mean that it's not real in a sense, whether it is a hologram, whether it's all a simulation. Maybe it is a giant ball floating in space. It could be all three. Maybe it's not at least what we perceive, you know what I mean. Surely there could be other things going on outside of the realm of what we could possibly.
Speaker 5: Even see, you know. But I mean, as far as what I what I can see, it seems spherical.
Speaker 2: But well, I mean, and that's what's fascinating about this conversation, because it kind of implies that it would be spherical. I mean, he won't say that. I think that he'll say that it applies to both. But just with my general understanding of sidereal astrology, I mean, it's either a globe, a physical globe, or an orb of swords, or it's something spherical from what I can tell from this, So that's not what.
Speaker 5: I feel like a lot of the whole flat Earth stuff comes from Biblical times and when they when they talked about the Earth and the heavens, the heavens was literally the sky or the dome, you know, or the and even other other belief systems where the there was seven seven heavens or whatever, and so the top one was the actual firmament. Yeah, so they had no understanding of the actual outer space aspect of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I mean yeah, in the in the Bible it talks about the firmament.
Speaker 3: Then you got Warner von Braun.
Speaker 2: As Psalms I think it was nineteen eleven if I'm not mistaken, something like that that talks about what was it, God showeth his handiwork with the firmament above or something like that, and that was on his tombstone, and you're like, this guy was one of the one of the more modern fathers of rocketry, which also I mean x Nazi. He was an ex Nazi and brought over paper clip with paper clip and yeah, it got a little weird. But anyway, that's not what this is about.
Speaker 3: Today.
Speaker 2: We're talking about reading the stars as they are if you were to go outside and you were to look up right now. Now, I didn't know this. I thought the tropical astrology that whenever I look at my son's sign, which in tropical astrology, I'm a tourist, right. I was always proud of the fact that I was a tourist. I got a fucking tourist tattoo. I wanted to look like the rock with the Brahma bull on the arm and everything, right, Like that was my idol growing up, and I was like, oh, I actually got a reason to look like him, now, you know what I mean. Come to find out that constellation, that sun sign Taurus is not right, and most people's zodiac is incorrect according to this sidereal astrology. So we're gonna get a little weird today, and you don't have to accept it. It's just an alternative view. This is actually so there's there's many different types of astrology, but these are the three main ones that I'm about to name right now. So you have tropical astrology, which everybody in the Western culture usually uses, we understand, right. Then you have Vedic astrology, which is what the Indians use over in India, right. And then there is Athin Kamente's version, which is sideial astrology. Because the difference between Vedic and sidereal I actually thought that they were the same for the longest time. They're not exactly the same because in Vedic astrology. They use a version of sidereal, but they still have the constellations at exactly thirty degrees per each constellation. Right now, anybody that looks up in the sky, there are way bigger constellations. There are way smaller constellations. When we're talking about the zodiacs of the sky. Anybody that's ever seen Scorpio. Scorpio is the smallest constellation, only takes up seven percent. Why are we giving it thirty?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Makes so not all constellations are are equal in.
Speaker 2: That regard, gotch Yeah, exactly, and some are way bigger.
Speaker 1: I believe.
Speaker 2: I want to say Virgo is the biggest one. We're going to get into it today. We're gonna get Hopefully it's not gonna be upsetting to a lot of people. Whenever you find.
Speaker 5: Out that you're shattering our reality, dude, Yeah, yeah, I shattered my hope we're here for though.
Speaker 3: I think that's it.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: If I don't wake up and shatter my own reality on a daily basis, I'm doing it wrong.
Speaker 3: Something's going on. That's just what it's about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So all right, firstly, I do want to get over to actually Athinkomentee's website, and I wanted to do this show before we got him on, so we can actually ask him questions rather than just him going over the the regular stuff that you know, I wanted to be prepared whenever we had that show with him. And so this is actually his website, so shout out athen. It's called mastering d zodiac dot com. And you can actually submit to him to have your like perfect chart done, and he does it. He doesn't even run it through a system. He does it on his own, so it's like as perfect as it gets. And so this is it's actually called true sideial astrology because Vedick is also called sidereal. It's like Vadick's ideial or something like that. This is true sidereal and this when he what he means by true is is that each constellation is the exact degree that it actually is in the sky.
Speaker 3: So it's it's true to for him, right.
Speaker 2: He goes almost everything online and in the West uses a system called tropical astrology. Most people aren't aware that tropical astrology does not use the visit sky. Instead, it uses the seasons. Roughly two thousand years ago, the constellations in the sky matched the seasons. The sun was in Aries, the first sign of the zodiac, during the spring equinox, but the stars have changed position since then. Today the sun is in Pisces not Aries during the spring equinox. There is now a difference of up to two zodiac signs between tropical astrology and the visible sky.
Speaker 1: Up to two.
Speaker 3: That's where it gets weird.
Speaker 2: And I would imagine that's probably you know, that's probably for the for the scorpio or soda small. But even still, I mean, imagine you're too off, like that's crazy. So for example, mainstream astrology might say someone's sun is in Leo, while the sun is actually in Cancer. True sidereal astrology maintains the link between ourselves and the sky by using the stars as they truly are. Thanks to technology, we can now see the visible sky in astrological chart form. With the Internet. True sidereal, true sideial astrology is gaining widespread adoption. Many now believe this is the most accurate form of astrology because it uses what is actually in the sky, a system that we have been using far longer than the past two thousand years.
Speaker 5: It makes so interesting, it's gonna be so interesting to find out, you know, how many of us have different signs and then going forward looking at him and going, holy shit, this is way more accurate than any other sign that I've ever read or you know, chart if you.
Speaker 2: Will, Yeah, yeah, it's uh, it's gonna get pretty wild. And we I do have all of those dates pulled up, so for anybody that is curious, and also, I did want to say, anybody that is still here at the end of the show, before meditation, we will give a sideial astrology reading. I'll just get throw it out there if you're interested in If you're interested in it, I got me and Shawn's already because I got his birthday and his time and all that stuff. So if you want one, I'm gonna need your your full name, your date of birth, the city that you were born in, the exact time that you were born in, the location that you were.
Speaker 5: Born, and your Social Security number and and then we're gonna confind you you know, so don't even trip and it doesn't show I guess you know what I mean, We get delete.
Speaker 2: That and you're routing an account number, right, Okay, yeah, just kidding. So anyway, and before we get to the rest of it, Taylor said, what's up weirdos. Hope y'all have had a good week so far.
Speaker 3: We have, Yes, it's been a solid week. I'm not gonna lie, dude.
Speaker 2: I've been preparing for this show for over a week now due because.
Speaker 5: Talking about doing the Sidereal Astrology for quite a while, dude, like several months, if not half a year.
Speaker 2: I think, Well, it's it's strange because you align with a certain zodiac for all your life and then like, you go and read that you're not that, and then you become obsessed with what you know. Sidereal Astrology says that you are, and you're like, why does this make more sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah? What is at this?
Speaker 5: That's gonna be interesting. Oh yeah, I already told my wife. You know, she's a taurust. But I was like, I think you're in aries according to siderial and she's like, no, no, I'm a turist. I was like, all right, well we'll talk later. That's the ego talking, so, you know, ego, try and hold on. She hasn't had one of those ego deaths yet, that's right, that's coming. Two toes to eleven said I'm a Taurus. I also have a tourist tattoo. Yeah, buddy, dude, I'm pretty proud. I'm not going to get rid of it by any means. It's just my old self now, you know, right right? Yeah, that was that was pre ego death. I think, yes, Taylor, you've incorporated the shadow, you know. Yeah, Taylor said, uh. Taurus Gang two toes to eleven said May fifth, baby sinco de mayo. I'm actually May eighth. It's ocho de mayo. Okay, that's how I wroll the words of Jacob ye ye yeah.
Speaker 2: Yee uh, Nick said Aquarius Gang. But probably a Capricorn in sidereal yeah.
Speaker 3: Or aeries right or no? What was it?
Speaker 2: No, you would get capricorn. We're gonna get to it though. It's uh, it's gonna be so much fun, all right. So here we go sidereal where science meets spirit. This is this is what we've been talking about. Okay, we're trying to not necessarily go full blown spiritual, full full blown mythological. We want to have our head in the cloud, but our gravity centered. I think that that is what is needed because there are some people that literally think that they are God's gift and everything that comes out of their mouth is prophecy. And I just can't with those people. Okay, So we got to have some kind of middle path here.
Speaker 3: All right, We got it, you know, we got it them together.
Speaker 2: We're merging them together, all right, Nick, I'm not talking about you. I love you, brother, I was you know who I'm talking about though, anyhow, not to get too specific, but all right, So astrology has always been about seeing patterns in the heavens and finding meaning in their reflection here on earth. But what if the map we've been using is off by nearly an entire sign. What if the bridge between the spiritual and the scientific, the right brain and the left brain, has been sitting above our heads this whole time, waiting for us to look exactly where it is. True sideial astrology is not just a belief system. It's an astronomical reality. Unlike tropical astrology, which locks signs to the seasons, or Vedic sideial, which divides each sign into thirty thirty degrees slices, true sideerial uses the actual constellations in the sky. They're true sizes measured with the midpoint method. This means the zodiac in your chart matches the same stars you'd see if you'd look up with a Planetarium app tonight. When we honor the real positions of the planets, we unite the mystics intuition with the astronomer's data. It's the meeting pod of two worlds, a balanced mind fully.
Speaker 3: Wait, there we go. Let's go, dude, let's go.
Speaker 5: I mean, I said, then then there has to be way less scorpios than we even thought, not just you know or just mathematically you know, there has to be way fewer scorpio even possible.
Speaker 2: Well, it's strange too. Well, so there's it's it's the smallest.
Speaker 7: Um.
Speaker 2: We're gonna get to that. So it's tied for the smallest actually, and the reason why it's so small is is because they.
Speaker 3: Actually have there.
Speaker 2: There are thirteen signs in sidereal astrology, so you have your main twelve, your aries Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, Pisces, Scorpio, and then also a Fucus. So what they did was, I believe because Scorpio and a Fucus are right next to each other and they're the two smallest, so I believe that, you know, traditional astrology would just call that one altogether scorpio, but within truce iideial astrology, it's divided into two different ones. So that's why you have a scorpio and O Fucus both at thirteen degrees totalk of of the entire sky.
Speaker 3: So but we're gonna get to that.
Speaker 2: So the core difference between tropical vedic and true sidereal. So tropical astrology uses uh, it fixes zero degrees areas in the spring equinox, which is March twenty first, ignoring Earth's axial wobble. So Earth, you know, she's a fat bottom girl. She got a little wobble to her, all right, and she's not always walking a straight path, right, nothing wrong with that, you know. Sometimes the hips just go from side to side.
Speaker 3: It is what it is, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So so there's gonna be a little bit of wobble which tropical astrology does not account for. Then there is your common sidereal, which would be vedic.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's also a couple other ones there there are There's one that's called Lahiri and then one that's called Fagan Bradley. There are just two different types of sidereal. These adjust for procession, but still divides each sign into equal thirty degree portions, So it accounts for the wobble, but not for the percentage, right, crazy none, Yeah, true sideial using the midpoint method uses the real constellation boundaries in the sky, with each sign reflecting its true astronomical size because of procession, which is so procession is that that wobble right which causes us to go out of line every so often? Which so because of the procession, which is one degree drift for every seventy two years. Okay, so it's drifting one degree every seventy two years, seems my new but over the course of two thousand.
Speaker 3: Years, it's a lot okay.
Speaker 2: So uh, with the with the procession one degree drift every seventy two years, tropical signs are now about twenty four degrees ahead of where the constellations really are. So this is why you're getting the main difference because of that procession. So, and because constellations are not equal in size, even the Lahiri style sideial still isn't fully accurate. True sideurial fixes both problems. So we're gonna learn a little bit more about this today, right. So the so how the procession changed the sky? It says Earth Earth's axis wobbles in a twenty five thousand, seven and seventy two year cycle, so a full wobble instead of just one degree, a full wobble every twenty five, seven hundred and seventy two years. So that's whenever you get the full three hundred and sixty I believe that would be the Okay.
Speaker 3: Don't check me on that.
Speaker 2: Shifting the equinoxes in relation to the constellations, tropical astrology in quotes, froze the sky as it was in one hundred and thirty BC, while sidereal continually updates. So trueideial plus the midpoint method lets us track the drift precisely instead of locking signs to the seasons or assuming equal thirty degree divisions. It honors the real and living sky. When you check your true ideial chart, you're seeing exactly what you'd see if you stepped outside and looked up tonight. So now we're going to get to the real degrees of each constellation just so, just so you can kind of get a good idea about how big and how small each of the constellations are.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And also the dates as well. Yeah, so the dates. This I'll show you where the dates changed to okay, So let's see so Ares. This is true ideial astrology. The these dates on it. So Aries runs from April twenty first to May eleventh. If your birthday falls in between, there, you're in aries. The approximate size of Aries is twenty degrees, so it's you know, regular, It's actually one of the smaller ones, if.
Speaker 5: I'm looking at it correctly. Yeah, interesting, one of the smaller ones. My wife definitely is in aries.
Speaker 3: Then whin's her birthday? I'll let her know. Confirmed April twenty second, April, Yeah, she's in aries. Actually.
Speaker 2: It's funny though, because it says, and we're gonna get to it, but it says the way that he reads it is that if your birthday falls within three days, he considers you both of them.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, interesting, all right.
Speaker 2: Right right, and mine falls within four days. So I'm firmly in aries, I guess right. So Taurus runs from May eleventh to June eighteenth, and uh, that approximate size is third eight degrees, so that is the third the fourth largest. Actually, Gemini runs from June eighteenth to July nineteenth at thirty one degrees. Cancer runs from July nineteenth to August sixth at seventeen degrees.
Speaker 3: It's one of the smaller ones.
Speaker 2: Leo runs from August sixth to September fifteenth at thirty nine degrees. Virgo is the biggest one. So Virgo runs September fifteenth to November fourth at fifty degrees. Libre, yeah, it's a bigin. Libra runs November fourth to November twenty third at nineteen degrees.
Speaker 3: In the sky.
Speaker 2: Scorpio is November twenty third to December sixth at thirteen degrees. Ofucus is December sixth to December nineteenth at thirteen degrees wiser, and Sagittarius runs from December nineteenth to January twenty first. So see, you're on what is called the cusp luiso. So I guess you're a bit of both, between O Fucus and Sagittarius.
Speaker 3: And that's give or take three days, right.
Speaker 2: Get well up to three days? Oh, up to three days, yeah, I think.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: Don't quote me on that, but I think that's what I remember of it, so too. So O Fucus is December sixth through December nineteenth at thirteen degrees. Sagittarius is December nineteenth to January twenty first, it represents thirty three degrees. Capricorn is January twenty first to February fifteenth at twenty five degrees in the sky, Aquarius is February fifteenth to March ninth at twenty two degrees in the sky, and Pisces is March ninth to April twenty first at forty two degrees in the sky. That's a big and two that's the second. The second biggest one is Pisces, which actually is interesting because during the time of Jesus, if if what true ideial astrology shows that during the time of Jesus up until really recent as of the last few years ago, they believe, well athen believes that we have been in Pisces this entire time. It wasn't until I believe either twenty twenty or twenty twenty two that we started to shift into Aquarius according to true s ideial astrology.
Speaker 3: Wow, and how long does that go?
Speaker 5: As far as like Pisce's coming back, because maybe that's what they meant all along, you know, Jesus coming back.
Speaker 3: So it actually goes in reverse.
Speaker 2: So typically our seasons the way it starts at the spring equinox, right, So that would be ares the spring equinox of April twenty first. Around that time, Pisces is the last constellation. But the thing with the changing of the times is that it runs backwards, so instead of it going from Pisces to Aries, it actually goes from Pisces to Aquarius, right, so it's going in reverse up the chart.
Speaker 5: M hm okay, which is pretty interesting that for a long time, you know, the age of Aquarius.
Speaker 2: So yeah, we're gonna be getting a little bit more into that too. So it says, notice how Virgo is massive, spanning nearly two months. So Virgo, what was that uh, September fifteenth to November November fourth, so like was that a little bit more than six weeks? So it spans nearly two months, while Scorpio is tiny, which is only thirteen days. So yeah, in that case, Scorpio people would be.
Speaker 3: Pretty rare, just fewer of them, right.
Speaker 2: Which is probably a good thing if we're probably or something to This explains why so many people resonate with Virgo or Scorpio energy differently than tropical astrology suggests. So now we're going to get into the next part. So we're going to understand the planets in truce ideal is true sideial astrology, because it's one thing for somebody to say that your uh, your moon is in fucking h Virgo or whatever, But what does that even mean? What do the planets even represent? This is something that I've never personally understood, very minimal amounts, Like I know what the sun sign means, maybe the moon sign, but that's about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're gonna try tonight.
Speaker 2: We're gonna give it the old college try tonight, even though I only went to college for about two weeks and I dropped out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but look at me now, mom, I'll look at me now. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: So understanding the planets and true sideial astrology planets, Okay, remember these These are the three things that you need to remember whenever you're trying to read your own chart. Planets show us what is happening. Signs show us how it's happening, and houses show us where it's happening. Oh wow, Okay, we're gonna break that down a little bit more later, just as a precursor. Yeah, So it says planets are the actors, and in truceideial they're placed exactly where they appear in the real night sky. So what does so what they mean by the actor is that, like, what role is this planet playing?
Speaker 3: What does it mean? You know what you know? Is it is it giving the grinch?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, is it giving the mask? If we're using Jim Carrey kind of you know roles here. So the sun represents purpose, vitality, and life essence. So whatever your son's sign is, Sean, you're now a Capricorn?
Speaker 3: Is that what it was?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I believe so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but that's funny because I'm also as far as what you were reading earlier on the fifteenth, because that's my birthday. It's both of them, I'm on. Yeah, it equates for both of.
Speaker 3: Them, which makes sense. I think. Interesting. So find out, you know, when we look into it, I'm really curious.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're gonna We're gonna find it all out. So the sun represents purpose, vitality, and life essence. The moon sign represents emotions, instincts, and subconscious m hm okay, oh my god, Taylor, you said your birthday is May eighth. We share a birthday. Shout out nice. What are the odds one in three hundred and sixty five? I think unless.
Speaker 3: It was a leap yer.
Speaker 2: So anyhow, the in nineteen ninety we were born the same exact day on the same exact year. What are the odds in Lake Havasu No, get out of here. If you said you were born in Lake Havasuit, that would be hilariousou, wasn't it?
Speaker 3: So the she's gonna be like she's also wordy. Did you know iron shirt? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she has a servitor necklace made by Lord Byron Jester.
Speaker 3: Yes, Marve.
Speaker 2: Oh, Colorado's that's still pretty damn close. Colorado right next to Arizona. That's not that far. So yeah. So the sun and the moon. So the moon represents emotions, instincts, and subconscious Mercury. So if your sign is in mercury, that means that Mercury represents thought, speech, and logic.
Speaker 3: Okay uh.
Speaker 2: Venus represents love, beauty, and relationships. Yeah, that's why they always say women are from Venus.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm, because they do say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they got the love and the beauty. Mars represents energy, aggression, and passion.
Speaker 3: Tracks.
Speaker 2: Jupiter means expansion, teaching, and prosperity. Jupiter is always usually usually a good thing. From what I understand, I don't. That might have just been one of the dumbest things anybody said. Jupiter is usually a good thing.
Speaker 3: So fine, it's good.
Speaker 2: Hey, you don't know what's your dumbest thing we've ever said, though, sure, guaranteed, guaranteed. Not No, there's no way that's always say we are we are not the teachers here. We're just showing you what we found.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: So Saturn represents discipline, karma, and limitation. Urinus, or as some people may call it, Uranus would be rebellion, technology, and awakening.
Speaker 3: Hmmm interesting. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: Neptune is actually a pretty interesting one. It represents illusion, spirituality, and imagination, all three of those groups together.
Speaker 3: I like it. I'll take it. Give it to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remind remind me to like really focus on that Neptune one and.
Speaker 5: So real quick, just to verify, just make sure I'm on track with what you're saying. This is when you were born, as far as that planet that's lined up with everything, or is it constantly evolving and you can constantly check what planet you're feeding off of or or or are you sure of what I mean?
Speaker 2: It's it's only shifting one degree every seventy two years, so in your entire lifetime.
Speaker 5: It's so it's basically throughout your whole life pretty much.
Speaker 1: Ok.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, I mean maybe within a half a degree getting crazy, but a half a degree is not going to sway it one way or another.
Speaker 3: No, I'm glad this makes it easier for me, right right.
Speaker 2: Cool, Let's see, so, uh, Neptune is illusion, spirituality, and imagination, and then you have Pluto finally, which would be transformation and death, rebirth cycles, death and rebirth cycles.
Speaker 3: That's a heavy one. Yeah, man, nobody wants to talk about that one. Science trying to get rid of it too. So there's something to something to it. To quote Carl Sagan, he said, the.
Speaker 2: Cosmos is within us, indeed, so let's pay attention to the fucking stars then, you know, all right, nextly we're gonna be talking about the luminaries and their importance. So the sun is your conscious identity. So whatever your sun sign is, that's obviously everybody knows. That's your main sign, right, the part of you that seeks recognition. So the moon is your emotional core, your instinctual re actions, and your private self the shadow. So if you will, all right, all right, So with true sidereal placements. Your luminaries reflect not a symbolic chart from two thousand years ago, but the exact stars above your birthplace.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: This makes emotional and life direction readings more exact and visceral.
Speaker 5: He says, Hmmm, that's gonna be really cool to look at, dude. I'm so excited to see like what it all means. It's gonna be sick.
Speaker 2: And it's not to take away from tropical, I think because Tropical, as it was saying, it's not necessarily based upon the stars. It's based upon the seasons. So it doesn't completely wipe away tropical all the way, and you should never look into it ever. Again, I'm not saying that, But what I am saying is is that if you're trying to be exact as you possibly can, there is no better way than true sideial.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm doing. I'm wiping away Tropical. That's just me though, I am too. Yeah, onto the new Fuck you Taurus. I still love you tours anyway, all right, So this is you.
Speaker 2: Ever hear when people say that that there was a conjunction, or something is squared, or something's opposition or something is trine or whatever, right, never understood what these meant up until now. Okay, so what they mean when when they say conjunction, that means that it's zero degrees apart.
Speaker 3: So if you have actually.
Speaker 2: We're going to give an example here, so that means if something is conjunct, that means that the energies of the planets are fused together. So, for an example, Mars in conjunction with Venus in Taurus blends passion with sensuality.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so conjunction just.
Speaker 2: Means they are completely fucking overlapped, all right, okay, kind of like a eclipse, I believe. Then you have trine, which is one hundred and twenty degrees apart, So which trying. If somebody says that you know something is trying, it means harmonious support. An example would mean moon your moon, and cancer is trying. Neptune and Pisces would mean heightening intuition. That seems like a lot. I promise you it's a lot easier than you think it is, okay, and so just we're gonna break it down a little bit more later. So square would be ninety degrees apart, which would be tension and challenge. I'm not gonna even give any more examples, because I can already tell that people's heads are spinning with that, and mine is too, actually mine, Yeah, So just to go back, conjunct means zero degrees apart. Trying means one hundred and twenty degrees apart. That would be harmonious support. So they're supporting each other. The planets are. Whenever they are square, which is ninety degrees apart, there's tension and challenge. Square is not usually something you look forward to because that's for squares, you know, So just remember it like that, like that's for squares, not you know, not for me. I wanted to be trying or possibly conjunct. And then there's opposition, which is one hundred and eighty degrees apart. It makes sense opposition opposite end of the pole, right, Okay, So if it's in opposition, that means polar polarized energies that are seeking balance. So let's go a little bit farther. The more I say, the more easy it becomes to understand. I tried to make it as simple as I possibly could in my own terms. So I'm somebody I need to read something like one hundred times to understand it, and so this is me trying to break it down one hundred times in the best, in the easiest possible way, right, all right, So then you get to retrogrades.
Speaker 3: Everybody's always worried about retrograde, right, Yeah, I don't even know what I'm worried about, dude, but I'm a little worried now, I know.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: So retrogrades it's actually an optical illusion because the planets are not in retrograde. Actually it just looks like they are. So retrogrades are are when a planet appears to move backward due to the Earth's orbit. They encourage review, rethinking, and integration. So in truce sidereal retrograde cycles match the actual observable sky, giving more precision in timing and timing lessons of reflection. So which that's a good thing. You would want to know whenever you know mercury is going to retrograde or something like that, exactly to the day. So maybe you don't, I don't know, Maybe you don't get on a plane whenever mercury is in retrograde or whatever you may be worried about, you know.
Speaker 5: And I wonder if that goes along with what we've covered before as far as the red shift blue shift. You know, if if the planet is moving away from you, then the wavelengths of the light would be kind of stretched out right and they'd be longer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, it's dude, it's funny you brought that up. I was just hearing somebody else talk about that earlier that. But yeah, whenever, the so, if you have like an angel or an alien or something like that, and they're trying to come down to meet you on your level, meaning they have to lower their vibration, they have to redshift right, redshift, yeah, and we have to blueshift, yeah, to go up in vibration. It's complicated, but it makes sense. So yeah, that's retrogrades being the optical illusion. They're not actually moving backward.
Speaker 3: It just seems that way.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, Um, to quote Marcus Aurelius, he said, the obstacle is the way.
Speaker 3: Don't avoid it, don't jump over it. It is the way. Embrace it. Yeah, embrace it.
Speaker 2: What I love about Sideia is that it also includes Rahu and Ketu. These are the north node and the South node, so and what they represent is actually the head of the dragon and the tail of the dragon, which I thought was pretty interesting because Sean, you literally just asked me this earlier, and I couldn't wait to tell you about this. You asked me what I thought about the what was it the nodes?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Well, no, you asked me about what do you believe as far as a third of the angels a third of the stars getting swept out of the sky?
Speaker 5: Like what is that like symbolically if you were to look at it that way, and.
Speaker 3: We're going to do a whole show on it.
Speaker 2: But I thought that this was interesting because it was swept out of the sky like a tail, right, something like that. But if you look over here you have Oh go ahead, Nick, what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 3: If I'm not mistaken, correct me if I'm wrong.
Speaker 8: That whole verse in general about like Satan taking a third of the angels or whatever.
Speaker 3: It doesn't even say angels, it says.
Speaker 8: Stars, right I believe, so yeah, yeah, so essentially stars in that sense are equated to angels. But like literally the verse says that the a third of the stars were taken out of the heavens, and then you have to assume or imply the context, right, what it's what you're supposed to think that it means based on what it is, you know, implying that the stars represent angels, or you could even go as too far as to say that stars are.
Speaker 3: Angels at that point, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: So if a third of them were you know, taken by Satan or whatever, or Lucifer or whatever, but just that that fact alone is just interesting to think about. You know, if if the if stars are angels, then you know, where does that?
Speaker 3: What does that mean? You know, where do the third of them go?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: That, but you know, how we look at stars in general is if you want to apply that to them, it should also give some I don't know, second thought to I guess.
Speaker 2: And there's there's a lot of different interpretations of that throughout all the different mythologies that kind of are saying a little bit about the same thing. I actually, uh started working on that show because Shan asked me about it, and I was like, dude, that sounds like an awesome show, but we already had one put together for tonight. I'm just obsessed with researching this shit, so I just went balls deep on it, and uh, from what I can tell, almost every mythology talks about that situation, okay, which is interesting, right, does nothing new under the sun, as they say, no, dude, So getting back over to the lunar nodes. So these are the lunar nodes. Rahu and Ketu are a h U and Ketu which is k e t u. So Rahu, which is the north node, uh is the head of the dragon, symbolizing desire, ambition, and karmic direction, always hungry and never satisfied. So whenever we do one of the one of the readings later after the show, before the meditation, you're you're gonna find out what all of your you know, all of your planets and all your zone dacts are and stuff like that. But it's also going to include where Rahu is and where your Ketu is.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 5: Interesting, I wonder if that's like representative of a black hole, you know what I mean, it's always hungry, just kind of eating everything up.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 2: Sounds like it. Oh, yeah, sounds like it. And then of course there is Ketu, which is the south node. It says Ketu is the tale of the dragon, symbolizing past life mastery and detachment, blind to the material, seeking liberation. So basically the exact opposite of the north node, right, but they both symbolize something.
Speaker 3: It's the dragon, the head and the tail.
Speaker 5: So as far as we know, real quick, not to cut you off, are these things that we can actually see observe in the sky or are they more etheric?
Speaker 2: I'm actually not sure. It depends on who you ask, But I've heard it mentioned that the So if you talk about like the eclipses and stuff like that, some people believe that, you know, the Sun isn't going in front of the Earth to shadow the moon or whatever is going on during a lunar.
Speaker 3: Or solar eclipse.
Speaker 2: They believe, and this is actually a crow. Triple seven brings this up. He believes that an eclipse is not an eclipse by the three planets that we're talking about with the Sun, Moon, and the Earth. He believes that it's actually the nodes that are playing a role as for shadowing the Sun or shadowing the moon.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, interesting, all right.
Speaker 2: It's a fun way of looking at it. I don't know if it's I don't know if it's for real or not. That's just a theory that I heard. Okay, all right, So together with Rahu and Ketu. They form the karmic axis, your soul's history which is Ketu, and the destiny which is Rahu.
Speaker 3: Oh, the history.
Speaker 2: That's why I was talking about your past life meaning Ketu, and then your destiny what's to come, which makes sense because that would be Rahu. That's the head of the drea. It doesn't know yet, it hasn't been there, so it's the destiny, right, Okay. So true sideial pinpoints their real positions, giving sharper insights into life missions. And to quote Aristotle, he said, knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.
Speaker 3: Oh, absolutely, absolutely know thyself. That's what they say to.
Speaker 2: All right, And so as for the twelve houses in truth sideial astrology, you have houses one through twelve. Remember what we were saying as to what the houses meant. So a house shows you where it's happening, okay, okay, right, So the houses in truth truth sideial astrology, each house governs a realm of life.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So the first house, if you have something in the first house, and you'll see this within astrology that you know you have so and so in the third house or whatever. Right, maybe you have Jupiter in the in the fifth house or something like that. So then you would take the meaning of what Jupiter means and then combine it with what the house means. Right, okay, all right, So each house governs a realm of life.
Speaker 3: So the first house would be of.
Speaker 2: These are actually pretty interesting. So the first house represents self and appearance, second house is money and values, The third house is communication and siblings. The fourth house is home and roots. The fifth house is creativity and children. The sixth house is work and health. The seventh house is partnerships. The eighth house is sex and transformation, let's see, the ninth house is philosophy and travel. The tenth house is career and reputation. The eleventh house is community and goals. And then finally the twelfth house, uh is spirituality and hidden matters.
Speaker 3: M makes sense.
Speaker 2: So and we're going to go back whenever we we actually do our charts, that'll be something that we go back to. So we know, you know what houses is, what you know, a little cheat sheet.
Speaker 5: You know, anybody's ever talked about the whole house thing and all that. I'm like, I kind of check out. I feel like it starts to get too confusing, you know, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's the same thing. Even with Tara. We've been working for over two years and we don't remember what each card means.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 5: Some people look really good at it, though, Man, dude, you know what I mean. They just look at a card they're like, oh uh, like they know something. I'm like, tell me what, because I have no idea.
Speaker 2: I actually bought one of those decks that has like it's like a cheat sheet on the deck, so it'll tell you like on the card, and so it'll tell you like, oh, this is the sun card. This is what it means right side up, this is what it means reversed right. It's pretty cool. So, and and what I've been trying to do to try and understand Taro even more is I'll actually do several readings a day, except for you know, I let's say I don't know, how's my day, gonna go give me a one card? Right, or you know, how's my week, gonna go give me another card?
Speaker 3: How's my year?
Speaker 2: Gonna go give me another card or whatever, And you can get real crazy with it and usually pinpoint accurate, bro, Like it's spooky how accurate? Yeah, dude, that's because we're communicating.
Speaker 3: With the devil, that's right, yeah, you know, you know.
Speaker 2: Boy not communicating with the devil. For anybody that didn't see my face on you know.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so fingers crossed, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think so pretty sure. I'm not never got that feeling. So yeah, that would be what the twelve houses in true side aial astrology mean. So order uh, to quote Alexander Pope, he said, order is Heaven's first law.
Speaker 3: M okay, all right.
Speaker 2: So the cultural roots vedic astrology versus it is true sideial astrology. So vedic astrology uses to kind of go over what we were talking about a little bit more earlier. So it uses sideial but divides into thirty degree equal slices predictive, karma focused, and deeply spiritual. So there's nothing wrong with tropical or vedic astrology or anything like that. It's just different interpretations of what the stars are actually showing you. Then there's true sidereal astrology using midpoint. It uses the actual constellation size, it updates the boundaries, and its planetarium verified. So a system revived and modernized by ath and commenting. So shout out to him again. I do want to get him on the show. We are definitely going to make that happen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got to you.
Speaker 5: I kind of I really dig the sidereal already just because of how tangible it is and like you know, in real time it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really like that. Yeah, it's really neat. It is really what.
Speaker 5: It's called the sky, the skyclock. You know, let's let it be a good one, right, I mean you would hear it one.
Speaker 2: You would want your clock to be accurate, you know. So both of them, between vedic and truce ideial, both honor the real sky. But truthideial gives us the exact star map, unfiltered by equal deficient by equal divisions. So now we're going to get into the why truth ideial is the real sky map. True ideial astrology reconciles mysticism and science. It doesn't ask us to abandon myth, only to place myth back into the sky as it truly is.
Speaker 3: If you think about it, the people.
Speaker 2: That created tropical astrology back in one hundred and thirty BC, technically they're using truth ideial at that moment, if you really think about it.
Speaker 5: At that time, that's what we have now. Only back then it was true to them sifted then it was true to them, and I guarantee you well minus the degrees, right because they were they treating them equally? Or was it based on how long they were.
Speaker 3: In the sky? Oh good point, Yeah, good point.
Speaker 5: So maybe like they were almost there, they were close, right, they almost had it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well we'll give We'll give the printed for that though, give you.
Speaker 2: A couple you know, so to do the system represents this system as far as true sideial. It represents the middle path, satisfying the soul's need for archetype and the mind's demand for accuracy. So this is where I've been trying to go, or we've been trying to go here a lot lately, especially we since we've done like the Gateway tapes with the hemi sinking and you know, the left and the right brain getting them to work together and not just solely focusing on one.
Speaker 3: This, uh, I believe and what many.
Speaker 2: Other people believe as well that are into this ideial astrology, that it kind of is a sinking of the two hemispheres because it allows you to play in that spiritual field with accurate information.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and ever since then, you know, and like I said, I can't for sure know that it was before or after Mushrooms or after the Hemi Sync. But after that, dude, I've been having a lot of mystical type experiences, you know, So I think the Hemi Sync definitely had a big role in that.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, yeah, it's I think that it has. And you know what, It's been a little minute since we've done that. I'm not saying we're gonna do that tonight, but because there's a little long yeah, let's take it out of you, but one of these nights we're gonna get back into it, because pretty profound.
Speaker 3: Shit goes on there. And oh yeah, definitely.
Speaker 2: All right, So there are, uh, there are actual case studies that were done on this. So the interesting thing about astrology in general is that according to the way that you believe, whether you're using tropical sideia or vedic or whatever whatever you're doing, you can actually plug it up into a computer, you can draw it out whatever you want to do, and you can go back or forward as much as you want. Right, So, if you want, you can go back and you can check, all right, if Sideia is the true one, then and it should have given us signs as to what was to come, and that would be our way to best prove it in a sense. Right now, what's interesting is is that all three of them prove it in their own way.
Speaker 3: Right How is that possible?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: Because well, one season's another one is more spiritually, because yeah, it divides it up. So as for the Vedic ones, that's what I will say what I read earlier, the Vedic ones. The Vedic astrology, it uses twelve or thirteen constellations. It depends on which you know people you ask technically, but it's cut up into twenty eight or twenty nine divisions, so it gets real fractalized over there, whereas this one is just cut up into thirteen. So it's not to say that ones one hundred percent better. It's just about you know, whatever your flavor is. But there are ways of being able to to almost predict or dare I say, prophesies about what is to come based upon the charts, and as as they say, the millionaires don't use astrology, the billionaires.
Speaker 3: Do, yeh, dude, And you know what I was thinking of.
Speaker 5: I understand that the you know, astrology is usually for when you were born and for you specifically. But I'm sure you can look into these types of things for like major events. You talk about going backward in time, you know, look and see what what was the what was going on in the cosmos when like nine to eleven happened, or like certain things like that, And I wonder if there's some sort of correlation.
Speaker 3: I feel like there just has to.
Speaker 2: Be oh yeah, yeah and there. And we actually have a couple of instances that we're going to get to. Some of them say you're about to dip out their nick Hi, buddy love.
Speaker 3: Ry nick love me, mad guy, you have a good night. Pease see you man.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it has been used to predict certain things. And look, if you can prove it using the signs, then you should be able to know what's to come. In a sense, not exactly. You're not gonna be able to predict exactly what's going to happen, where it's going to happen, but you might be able to figure out what's sector. You might be able to figure out possibly to who or whatever you're gonna narrow it down, you know, and if you're really good at reading the political landscape or the sport landscape or whatever it is that you're trying to get to then you know, maybe you can narrow it down even more.
Speaker 5: Right, right, and you can't even say that, you know, like if you want to get biblical about it or whatever, I feel like astrology, I mean, you're not communicating with demons at that point. You're literally using the creation itself, you know what I mean. If you're trying to call out things that might happen in the future. Right, it's interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty cool.
Speaker 2: So and what's really cool is too, is that you can actually, for example, if you wanted to try and figure out a Super Bowl winner. Right, usually there's two teams in the Super Bowl every year, and if you were able to really figure out how to use sideial astrology and you were able to take I don't know, so last year it was the Chiefs versus the Eagles. Right in the Super Bowl, you had Jalen Hurts versus Patrick Mahomes. You had the head coaches, Nick Sirianni versus Andy Reid. And if you were to do their sideial chart, if you were able to somehow find it online somewhere and try and see does the sidereal chart match up with what is going on in the sky today in that city where they're playing that Super Bowl at you might be able to come pretty damn close.
Speaker 5: Isn't there somebody that does that too? I think you were telling me about somebody like that. That's like usually always right for the most part.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, there's a couple of people actually, and they make a lot of money doing it. Might not have to throw a couple of shams on the Super Bowl this year.
Speaker 3: You know, give it a shot.
Speaker 7: Dude.
Speaker 3: Ohy not? You know what's twenty bucks?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 2: So, so I yeah, I want to bring up a couple of things that was pretty interesting.
Speaker 3: Oh where was I? Okay?
Speaker 2: So the age of Pisces in the transition to the Age of Aquarius. This is how they were able to break it down using truth sidereal. So in tropical astrology many say that we're already deep in the age of Aquarius, but tru sidereal shows that we're just entering Aquarius now since Pisces is such a large constellation. So see because in in tropical astrology, Pisces is thirty degrees whereas what was it? But in in uh true sidereal it's forty two degrees.
Speaker 3: Right, So if you're just.
Speaker 2: Going about it by that, you have twelve more fucking degrees you got to get through, you know, because you're not just limited to thirty. So that would say that we're just now entering Aquarius. So the timing perfectly matches the real world shift. A lot more people are getting into this spiritual stuff, right, which would be which? And it depends on.
Speaker 3: Who you ask.
Speaker 2: This is a very you know, contradicting thing that I'm about to say, and maybe divisive or whatever, but I mean I can see kind of the landscape and maybe I might just be a little bit biased.
Speaker 3: Here because we do this show, maybe a little bit.
Speaker 2: But so I believe what's going on is is that more and more people are becoming involved and more open minded with spirituality, and more and more people are kind of not into church as much anymore, or not into the rigorous church world as much as they once were.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, so sure that's going on, dude. And you know what with the the age of information too, you know, I mean, if that's the time that we're in, it definitely feels like it with you know, everybody sharing their their stories and the countless podcasts and you know, just the Internet in general is just like more than it's ever.
Speaker 2: Been, Oh dude, And and because there's so many you know, right, because there's so many things that are going on that you don't know where to compartmentalize it. If you're religious, right, how do you compartmentalize aliens? How do you compartmentalize AI? How do you compartmentalize I mean apparently compartmentalized space, compartmentalized near death experiences, compartmentalized psychedelic experiences. You know what I'm saying, Like, there's way compartmentalize fucking coincidences or synchronicities. Like where does that factor into your religion? Good luck, You're not gonna find it, you know, because they don't talk about it, at least not in depth, I don't think. But anyhow, So this timing, as far as us entering Aquarius now as opposed to years back, matches the real words, real world shift. So the rise of global technology, which would make sense in Aquarius AI, collective movements, decentralization, crypto internet, and questioning of authority, which are all very aquarian themes.
Speaker 3: Yep, exactly what we were just talking about, dude.
Speaker 2: Yes, it also explains why the New Age explosion over the last few decades felt more transitional than full blown Aquarius. It was the tail end of Pisces, which Pisces represents faith, spirituality, and devotion. So you're starting to see a shift from that, not by everybody. It's going to be a slow thing, and it doesn't even mean that everybody's going to do it. You know, even during the times of biblical times, not everybody was a Christian or religious at all. Right, right, some of them were taken out. You know, think of the pagans and the witches and the well were we damn what are they called from Ireland? We just had a show on them. Oh, the druids, the druids and all them, right, like you had people that were going against the grain got taken out for it. But that's neither here nor there. So it doesn't mean that everybody's gonna step in line. It just means that there's gonna be quite a sizable transition to that stage.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 5: So yeah, time for people to start asking questions, you know what I mean, instead of looking past certain things that don't or that totally contradict their entire belief system. It's like you're gonna start asking these questions instead of just trying purposely looking through that or looking past it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean we're not judging anybody who's religious by any means. We're just saying that, you know, it's the path that we're on is kind of a path that you know, you kind of I don't know how to say it. You're on your own path of discovery, like the fool's journey in a sense. So nextly you would have the oh, this is interesting. So the twenty twenty Saturn Pluto conjunction was actually in Capricorn, not in Aquarius, I believe. So in January of twenty twenty, Saturn in Pluto conjoined. So tropical astrologers said that this was in Aquarius, predicting humanitarian reform. They thought that was gonna happen in twenty twenty. However, tru Sideial placed it in Capricorn in what happened, So in twenty twenty, everybody remembers what happened in twenty twenty, COVID and all that bullshit, right, So it placed it in Capricorn. In what happened, the world faced governmental lockdowns, authoritarian lockdowns, government control restrictions, corporate restructuring, and global order shifts. These are pure Capricorn themes of authority, structure, and discipline. Hotly, shit, I had no idea makes sense when you put it in that sense, right, So it says this was a clear hit for True Sideial over Tropical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's pretty big thing, you know, let's say, so, oh yeah, it's pretty clear.
Speaker 2: Then in twenty twenty two you had the US Pluto return. So Tropical astrology had Pluto returning to America's chart in Capricorn, emphasizing politics and authority. So True Sideial so that was Tropical astrology had Pluto returning to America's chart in Capricorn. Truth Idereal placed Pluto in Sagittarius, highlighting deep transformation around belief systems, religion, philosophy, and truth seeking. So in twenty twenty two, technically I believe is when they say that we entered Aquarius.
Speaker 5: That makes sense for me. That's exactly like when I had my awakening. Man, that was like that time period right in there. It's like, nothing makes sense, what is this? What's going on? Investigate? Yeah yeah, oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sh so that would be so that would be Pluto in Sagittarius. So what's been happening? Massive debates around truth versus information, collapse of religious trust, culture wars about morality and philosophy. This is Sagittarius themes to the core. It says, holy shit, pretty cool when you break it down like that, though, right.
Speaker 5: I kind of had a feeling there was gonna be some things that we could look at in that way and go, oh okay.
Speaker 3: Chackal is on some shit. Yeah, yeah, there's a couple more. There's a couple more. All right.
Speaker 2: Then there is the Virgo season versus Leo season misalignment. So it says every year, many people who feel like Virgos in real life, whether they're analytical, detail oriented, health focused, or humble, are called Leos in tropical astrology. So they they go their whole life thinking that they're Leos and they're like, I mean, Virgo kind of makes a little bit more sense, right, and more analytical, more detail oriented whatever.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: True ideial fixes this since the sun is actually in Virgo longer than Leo because Virgo is the biggest one.
Speaker 3: Yep, holy shit.
Speaker 2: So this explains why so many who never resonated with their Leo son sign suddenly align when they discover true idereal uh, they were actually born under virgo.
Speaker 5: Holy shit, imagine that Leo's out there going, ah, I see yeah, yeah, Well, because you know they say that Leo's are typically like they want to flaunt and they're like, look at me.
Speaker 2: And the only reason I even really know that is because Jacob's a fucking Leo, and I'm like, yeah, I mean, I love Jacob, don't get me wrong, but my God, does he love himself a lot. I mean, nothing wrong with loving yourself for him.
Speaker 3: Man, good for him, Good for him? Yeah, exactly, I.
Speaker 5: Need a little more self love myself personally. Oh well, we're going to figure you out here in a minute, sir. Don't worry about that, I hope. So I've been waiting.
Speaker 2: So in twenty twenty three, Jupiter was in Pisces, not in Aries, so this would be another way to prove sideial over tropical. So tropical astrologers placed Jupiter in aries in twenty twenty three, predicting fiery new beginnings and aggressive expansion. True sidereal showed Jupiter still in Pisces for most of that year, and instead we saw explosions of spirituality, psychedelics, dream research, ai imagination tools. Major cultural focuses on escapism fantasy, drugs, and collective spirituality. These are all Pisces hallmarks, proving true sideial lined up more cleanly with reality at that moment.
Speaker 3: Nice love it.
Speaker 2: So twenty twenty three that was That might have been the first year I tried for now that I think about it.
Speaker 1: Mmm.
Speaker 3: So it checks the box of the psychedelics then for me anyway, Yeah, yeah, yeah, m so.
Speaker 2: So to recap true Sidario astrology got it right with the age of Aquarius, timing the twenty twenty Saturn Pluto and Capricorn of authority control with COVID the US Pluto return in Sagittarius as far as the belief wars Go Virgo versus Leo season being accurate, Um, you know, the people that thought that they were in Leo were actually Virgos and so on. And then Jupiter and Pisces with the twenty twenty three spiritual and fantasy boom right, which actually makes sense. In twenty twenty three, the Jupiter was in Pisces with a spiritual boom bro the show was created in twenty twenty three, it was right, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Damn, holy shit. Yeah, meta mysteries man.
Speaker 2: Dude, right, I'm just saying it is. Man, it's just so cool whenever you check it out that way. And I got a bunch of more you know, examples and everything that we're going to get to.
Speaker 5: So but funny too, the whole story with that, as far as like this wasn't even going to be a spiritual podcast or you know, anything philosophical.
Speaker 3: Or anything like that, and it just just happened that way. Yeah, it's just how it was.
Speaker 5: It's like, this is what it's going to be because the Cosmo says, so you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, and so you know, whenever you look at it through this lens, the stars actually have way more meaning at this point, right, because now you're looking at the stars as they shine on your location with your birthday wherever you are, you know what I mean, and each star or you know, uh, planet, sun, moon, node, whatever, they all represent something. And so if you just go outside you look up at night and you're like, oh, it looks like you know whatever, then you know you don't you don't necessarily need to go to an astrologer.
Speaker 3: You can just look up it's cool.
Speaker 1: Right, ye.
Speaker 2: Or you can use like one of those tangible in that man you can look you can use like one of those constellation apps too, like it mentioned earlier. I have one what is it called let Me See sky Guide is the one that I have where it just basically shows you like a like a blueprint overlay of the sky.
Speaker 3: And you just move your phone around. Right, It's like, how cool is that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love it? So fun.
Speaker 2: All right, So we told you a little bit about the past.
Speaker 3: Let's let's look forward.
Speaker 2: To the future and see if we can guess things moving forward. Okay, okay, so true side Aerial Forest Tracker from twenty twenty five to twenty thirty, just five for the next five years. Let's see what it looks like so we can see how the actual sky placements could play out in real world themes. So here we go in twenty twenty five. It doesn't say what month, but just says overall, in twenty twenty five, there's gonna be Saturn and Neptune in a queer So in truce idereal both Saturn and Neptune move into Aquarius. The themes would be so Saturn equals structure, authority, and discipline. Neptune equals illusions, spirituality, confusions or confusion, and idealism. So together in Aquarius because we're in Aquarius now.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, uh together, in.
Speaker 2: Aquarius, it would be confusion around technology, AI, collective movements, internet freedom, and utopian visions. Holy shit, expected debates. Expect debates on whether AI is salvation or deception, clashes over online freedoms, and a restructuring of collective ideals. You're already kind of right there, dude, We're in twenty twenty five. It makes sense. Yeah, yeah, but so okay, that's just twenty twenty five. We're already seeing that. Not that crazy, right, Let's check out twenty twenty fucking six.
Speaker 3: Then all right, let's do it. Okay, let's go there.
Speaker 2: So Pluto in twenty twenty six enters Capricorn. So in truce sidereal, Pluto finally moves from Sagittarius to Capricorn. So the themes would be global institutions, corporations and governments face massive transformations.
Speaker 3: Oh, I don't know, I don't know if I like that.
Speaker 2: There are possible financial resets, restructuring of global power and authority being challenged and reborn.
Speaker 3: So it says tropical says.
Speaker 2: Tropical astrology says that this happens in Aquarius, but the Capricorn placement better matches the intensity of governmental and corporate upheaval that we're already seeing hints of.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw something recently and it was talking about our currency, and you know that just basically.
Speaker 3: The value of the dollar bill and how.
Speaker 5: That's kind of been like the universal currency, and it's just the value of it is just dropped so bad that it's.
Speaker 3: Getting kind of scary.
Speaker 5: Like it's almost like when it was talking about resetting, you know, it's like, oh, we're gonna have to come up with some other type of payment or something like that, because a dollar bill just isn't gonna be worth anything.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: Literally, the dollar bill it used to be backed by gold back, you know, back in the day, and now it's literally back by debt. So it's back by less than nothing.
Speaker 3: Is what it means.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and we'll never be able to pay that debt, you know. And that's the way that money is created by people getting loans and creating that money that then we already don't have the money to cover that, and then there's interest on top of that.
Speaker 3: So it's it's just that's I feel like it should have failed already.
Speaker 2: It should have and anybody that's interested in looking a little bit deeper into that, Go check out fractional reserve banking. You want to talk about how we got into that much debt? That's how they fucking did it.
Speaker 3: I don't even know if I want to see that.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, it's like already they're cheating, is what it is. It's they're cheating and monopoly is what they're doing. So but anyway, I talk about that shit enough on the cultum So Yeah, So in twenty twenty six, could have a lot of governmental in corporate upheaval. Yeah, global power being restructured, possible financial resets, authority being challenged and reborn.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's gonna get weird, dude. I mean I'm here for it quick. I mean, I'm here for all the fi. I mean, got no choice, you know what I mean, Let's just hold on and hope for the best. I guess.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm all about drama as long as it ain't mine, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I guess that's gonna it's gonna be yours. You know I'm gonna be talking about it.
Speaker 5: So, I mean, why it's gonna work out in your in your favorite no matter what I think.
Speaker 2: You know, what with that positive mindset. I think you're right, sir, like it, like it. So how about in twenty twenty seven though, So in twenty twenty seven, Urinus, the planet of rebellion and innovation, enters aries, so the teams would be radical revolutions and identity, independence, warfare, and pioneering technology. Oh so it said it could mark breakthroughs in space exploration, biohacking, or personal sovereignty movements. So Tropical would place this in Taurus predicting, finance and Earth themes. But Aris is about raw initiation and rebellion, so I don't like the warfare part of that.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 5: No, But for some reason, when you say that and you talk about expanding like to space, like I just I think China, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: I think China's gonna go to the Moon. They're gonna take over.
Speaker 5: They're gonna just put start putting things up there, you know, and it's like this is our moon now, you know, probably what do you what do you do?
Speaker 2: Dude? I'm pretty sure China put up like their own son. It's crazy. Yeah, Like straight up, they put up like a fucking fake sun, which is wow.
Speaker 3: It's pretty impressive, actually, think. Yeah, I'm not even mad at that it's in present.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know if it's so many billions or whatever miles away, but.
Speaker 5: At that, but yeah, they did something to that effect.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty eight, you'll have Jupiter and Saturn both in Pisces. So this is gonna be a big conjunction of Jupiter and Saturn in Pisces. The themes would be major restructuring. Oh, major restructuring of spirituality, religion, media, and collective dreams.
Speaker 5: Wow, I mean we're becoming telepathic, dude. I think that's what's gonna That's what's gonna happen. Come on twenty maybe a whole nother world where everybody just kind of hangs out in the dream world.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I can't wait until twenty twenty eight. Okay, if it's absolutely gonna happen.
Speaker 2: So also in twenty twenty eight, you're gonna have rise of new spiritual movements, uh huh, deeper exploration of akadelics, dream research, and mass illusions or collective awakenings. So over that a lot of shit's going down in twenty twenty eight. It says this Echoes ancient great conjunction vibes but plays out in Pisces's mystical waters.
Speaker 5: So shit, and I don't know about you guys, but I feel like I've been having a lot of dreams lately, like every single night, like all night, and it could be like three or four different ones kind of mashed together. So I don't know, man, pretty much going on, Yeah, pretty, it's begun.
Speaker 3: It's begun already, I think.
Speaker 6: So.
Speaker 2: Then in twenty thirty, this is the final year that we're going to talk about as far as the future. In twenty thirty, Neptune enters Pisces. So in truce iideial, this is all in truth ideial. So in truth ideial, Neptune shifts fully into Pisces. So the themes would be a cultural flood of mysticism, fantasy, escapism, and resolving boundaries. It could spark both a spiritual renaissance and a wave of delusion slash false prophets as well.
Speaker 5: Of course, of course, because always something like that, you know what has to be Bigot's be honest.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: It says that this would be a big time year for the arts, film and virtual realities, blurring what's real.
Speaker 3: And what's a dream? Whoa, Yeah, that makes sense wild all right.
Speaker 2: So just to summarize that, twenty twenty five would be confusion around AI and tech utopias. Twenty twenty six would be a collapse in rebirth of governments and corporations. I'm interested to see what the fuck that's going to look like.
Speaker 3: That one makes me the most nervous though out of all of them.
Speaker 2: Hopefully they just leave podcasting alone, you know, just leave us alone, don't come after us.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: In twenty twenty seven you would have radical independence and pioneering revolutions. Twenty twenty eight you would have restructuring of religion, spirituality, and collective imagination. You know what that tells me whenever we see something like that, a restructuring of all three of imagination, spirituality.
Speaker 3: And religion. Mhm, that seems like aliens. Oh yeah, twenty twenty eight you have no choice, man.
Speaker 5: When they start showing up, it's like you gotta start, you know, refiguring out what's really going on, what you believe and does it hold up anymore?
Speaker 2: Oh dude, they come down here and they're like, you know, this is all a fucking illusion, right, Like stop taking your seats so serious, you know, like you're in a dream.
Speaker 3: Wake up. I'm just kidding.
Speaker 2: That would be fun if they did it, though, No, no, no, it what up, Nora?
Speaker 6: He is, it's go make a quick come. Didn't the shar say that we would have first contact, like first public contact? How about that time?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I believe so, either twenty twenty seven or twenty twenty eight. It was somewhere in that general area.
Speaker 3: If you listen to.
Speaker 2: Chris Bledsoe, he actually predicted that it would be Easter of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Oh so yeah, bring it. I mean, yeah, let's see what that's about.
Speaker 2: Look, I will, I will happily bring in an alien to come stay in my house. Just I mean, you're probably interdimensional anyway. Do you really do you even need to sleep?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 5: They don't even need that much space or they don't consume anything, you know, nothing that you have to offer anyway.
Speaker 3: I mean they're.
Speaker 2: Bending you know, space and time and light and you.
Speaker 3: Know, spoons and everything. Everything's getting bent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not their egos, though, I don't think maybe it is. So just to get back over the chat here for a second, Mamu Slaney said, so Apparently I'm a Gemini, not a cancer.
Speaker 3: July sixth. There you go, now you know? Now you know?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: Nora said, apparently my true whole zodiac chart shows that I'm a cancer. Have three other houses in cancer and three other houses in Leo. So my chart said, I'm literally an emotional bitch. Does it check out? Though, I'm just curious.
Speaker 5: Does it check out? Its accurate? That's hey, at least you're honest, you know. Uh, let's see.
Speaker 2: Nick said, I was just looking up my sidereal stuff. Turns out that I was born on almost exactly same latitude line as the Pyramids. Thought that that was cool. Oh wow, m I mean, if anybody it's Nick, you know, of.
Speaker 3: Course I wouldn't. I wouldn't expect any less. At this point. Nick's a fucking alien, bro. Let's just face the facts here.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I've been trying not to say anything, but I think you're right.
Speaker 3: I mean, they're here's yeah, he's here.
Speaker 2: We're having we're having conversations with them already, dude.
Speaker 3: Just we are, Nick, we come from. Nick Knack.
Speaker 2: Rit said, isn't the paramount movie mountains? Uh? Supposed to be the Mountain Range the fallen angels fell, and they put stars above the mountains. I saw that as a conspiracy. I started doing a little bit more research into it. I think that I think it's onto something. It does check out in a sense. I mean, it depends on where you're getting it from and what lens you're looking at it from. Because if you're looking at it through Jewish mysticism with the Kabbalah, which a lot of people believe that, you know, the Jews run Hollywood, so that would kind of make sense to me. You know, no hate against the Jews. They're powerful, so you know, good on y'all. But yeah, I think that it all depends and I don't know, dude, I don't know exactly how strict they are as far as like dokabbalist only practice the kabbala or are they also allowed to dip into other things too, you know, you're allowed to get I guess.
Speaker 5: It really depends on their level of awareness, dude, you know, because as we've come to learn, there's a lot of things that tend to work, you know, and becoming an eclectic actually kind of works out to your advantage.
Speaker 3: I think, you know, yeah, I mean you would think, but I don't know.
Speaker 2: It also probably depends on you know what gods you believe you're worshiping and weird stuff like that. I just saw this video earlier. This guy he went to go he went to go meet a record producer or something like that. He's a rapper, Lil something, I can't remember what his name is. He went to go meet this producer at the top of a specific mountain, I can't remember which one, but he went all the way to the top in like a McLaren something, super nice.
Speaker 3: He got all the way.
Speaker 2: Up to the top and they he goes the rapper guy. He goes, man, how the fuck are you getting all.
Speaker 3: This nice ship?
Speaker 2: You got all the nice drip and the sweet cars. And the guy's like, because I sold my soul to the devil. And he's like a quit fucking playing man, like what do you what do you like for real? And he goes, yeah, for real, I gave my soul to Satan and I'm in the Illuminati. And he's like, calm the fuck, man, stop fucking with me, right, and he goes he goes, no, bro, like, I'm in dead ass. And and speaking of dead ass, he goes, how you h sell your soul to Satan would be by essentially uh giving your ass up in kind of a uh in like a diddy kind of way of course, you know. And and then also there's like you know, certain blood rituals and stuff you gotta do and he goes, yo, he goes, I'm getting the funk out of here.
Speaker 3: I'm not with that kind of stuff.
Speaker 5: I mean, sure, you know, there could be a group of people that are already powerful, know, and then you give yourself up in that way, and then they make connections for you and make that work, you know. But as far as at least how I see a dude selling your soul to the devil, I believe only means that you're doing something that you don't really want to do, or you're doing it for people you don't really want to do it for, but yet the money's there, and so it's like you're you're choosing the money over like your your true happiness, you know.
Speaker 3: Like that's kind of how I look at it.
Speaker 2: Well, and we went over the different vibrational frequencies that each person has, whether you're enlightened all the way down to fear and you know that kind of stuff, right, and fear was. It wasn't the bottom one, but it was one of the bottom ones.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: As far as the frequency that you give off, the thing is is that that's on a polarity, and so they are. They're extremes on both ends of the pole.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So you can use magic or which or you know, demonology or Satanism or whatever, and you can use that with fear if you want, and you're gonna get pretty pretty wild results, right, because fear is such a powerful frequency that you're giving off that ultimately that's what's powering it up. So if you believe in your mind, and I don't know, I'm just trying to figure it out my damn self, But if you believe in your mind that you giving your soul to Satan, that you actually are, I imagine you'd be pretty damn fearful. You know, pitchfork guy lives in hell, maybe heard of him, you know kind of thing. It's like you probably wouldn't want to be, I don't know, anally abused in the name of Satan.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: It doesn't sound like a fun time to me. So if you're doing that, then you probably actually believe that that's what's going on. Hence the fear is powering the magic, and therefore maybe now you sold your soul to Satan, just trying to figure out how it.
Speaker 3: Looks like in the hits, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, and then you know you have other ways too, which you know we've had l the ALcom On and.
Speaker 3: A few other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, as far as like sacrificing goes and the life for us and the DNA and the blood and all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: So I think there's definitely.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, yeah, and even now they just sacrifice the red heifer, which is what they had to do over in Israel in order to build the Third Temple in order for the Messiah to come back and all this kind of shit, right, like you had to sacrifice a fucking cow so that God would grant you your wished.
Speaker 3: That So which god are we talking about? Okay?
Speaker 2: Because I thought that this God didn't require sacrifice anymore, and yet it's still going to work somehow.
Speaker 3: So how does that work? You know what? I mean?
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 3: Right? And dude, you know what they do.
Speaker 2: They they take the ashes, so they sacrifice the red heifer. It has to be perfect and flawless, not a hair out of order, okay, which they got from Texas. They should it down to Israel. They and then so they sacrifice it and then they burn it. Whenever they burn it, they collect the ashes of this red heifer. Right, and with the ashes, they were able to get ten and a half pounds of ash from this red heifer. I mean, cows are pretty big. They got ten and a half pounds. They believe that that ash can cure people, like cure them of like like mirror miraculous shit. Right, So they said that they've already started doing it. They started handing it out to people like in supernaking, whether it be like Alzheimer's or you know, child defect, you know whatever, right, yeah, anything crazy. And they said, every single time it works, Yeah, every single time.
Speaker 5: We already know this, you know, powered by belief. Man, You're you're healing yourself essentially because you believe that that ash is gonna work.
Speaker 3: Either that that's how I see it.
Speaker 2: Either that or they're working with some evil shit.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You sacrifice, bro, You sacrificed a living animal, like you're using that life force now. And and you're saying that you know, God did it and God asked you for it, and it's like, I don't know, dude, I don't I don't know how you can say that that God is all love whenever you got sacrifice and shit, like you know what I'm saying, Like I get the idea of wanting to kill an animal so that we can eat it, so we can nourish it.
Speaker 3: We need to eat meat and all.
Speaker 2: This other stuff. Unless you're vegetarian than you're weird. I'm just kidding, but you know most of us do eat meat. So it's a it's a worthy kind of sacrifice in this sense. They're not eating it, they're killing it. They're sacrificing it in the name of right, in the name of yahweh right, and then you burn it because you're trying to purify it.
Speaker 3: That purified ash is now miraculous.
Speaker 2: That kind of sounds oddly similar to what we talked about with what was his name? Uh, there was sacrificing the Chickenschists.
Speaker 3: No, that wasn't now the Alchemist. That was Jays Garrett. Oh Jays Garrett. Okay, I fucking love that guy too.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: That episode was pretty.
Speaker 2: Wild, pretty wild, right, So JS Garrett was sacrificing chickens, pouring the blood onto the fire, and was somehow able to get miracles to come out of that. And he was doing it into the name of demons.
Speaker 5: Yeah specifically. Yeah, what's the difference, bro, what's the fucking difference?
Speaker 1: Bro?
Speaker 5: You know what I'm saying, There's none. Anyway, it's a weird place we live in. This is supposed to be about sidereal astrology.
Speaker 1: Now we're to get weird, you know.
Speaker 5: We take it there and then you know, anyway, turning the ship around, all right, turn it all the way around.
Speaker 3: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Oh, because Britt had to ask about the fallen angels and we had to go there. Okay, sorry about that. That's how we talked about fallen angels and we got to sacrifice.
Speaker 3: That's yeah though, that was fun.
Speaker 7: M m mmmm.
Speaker 2: Nick said, not gonna make the full pod. Came in for what I could night, y'all.
Speaker 3: Bridge.
Speaker 2: You know he's a hard working man. Brid said, I have so many dreams at night. I'm definitely busier as I sleep than I am in my waking life. I'm exhausted every time I wake up.
Speaker 5: Exactly, I felt like I got no rest. Man you know, mind just going.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Then she said the Jews run pretty much everything here, Zionist Jews.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: You got to clarify the Zionist Jews for sure. I'm not saying I agree with that, because maybe they do, maybe they don't. Who knows.
Speaker 3: I plead the foot, I plead the fifth on that one.
Speaker 5: We can't be held responsible here. Yeah yeah, podcasters, all right, yeah, they don't know what we don't know as a wise philosopher.
Speaker 3: One said, there is uh.
Speaker 2: I did want to go check out his uh his website here one last time before we uh do the Tarror reading though, just to try and get it a little bit more in his words talking about ath and commantee so and you can check it out. His website is called mastering the Zodiac dot com. He does great work. I've gotten my chart read by him. I thought it was fascinating.
Speaker 3: They have to have him on you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so he has like, oh he has like certain readings and the cost and that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Oh he has a software that he sells too. Wow, right.
Speaker 2: Right here we go. Oh wow, it was in the media.
Speaker 3: Oh how about that?
Speaker 2: He got it in Women's Health and Refining eary twenty nine. And so it's not just some strange guy. You know what I'm saying, some real shit dude.
Speaker 3: He gets it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I guess that's pretty much it. I thought that there was going to be more that we could learn here. A chart dictionary. Oh, this is what I wanted to get to. So there it says that how to read a birth chart in minutes. So there are three main components. There's the elliptic in the sky. So this is kind of looking like almost like a protractor kind of situation.
Speaker 3: Oh is this a video? Yes, it is.
Speaker 2: We're not about to play eleven minutes worth though. Okay, So, so he goes, wouldn't it be great to know how to read a birth chart and quickly see the person's life path and personality. Here's how first you would need a birth chart. This is also known as a natal chart or simply an astrology chart. Let's use yours as an example. If you don't have it available, you can use my simple and easy to use birth chart calculator. Oh okay, keep in mind that this calculator uses the actual sky called siderial astrology, so you might notice some of your signs are different the houses. All right, this is gonna go a little bit more in depth now. So the houses represent the sky at the time of birth, divided into twelve parts, more specifically the elliptic, which is the path the planets move across the sky. He said, twelve rate here. I think he's grouping together. O Fucus in scorpio is one. Yeah, I want to say.
Speaker 3: I could be wrong anyway.
Speaker 2: So the houses form the skeletal structure of the chart and are always in the same location for everyone. They are numbered one through twelve. So you'll see your houses on this inner ring right here. In a western chart like the one we are using, the beginning of the first house is the eastern horizon. This is also known as the rising sign or the ascendant. This is the beginning of the chart, and the houses start here, beginning with the first house, moving counterclockwise through the twelfth. So you would start what rate here clockwise and counterclockwise. Okay, yeah, so you got one, two, three, four, five, six in counterclockwise, or as the witches like to say, wintersans it says. Note that there are there are different house systems used by astrologers. The ascendant might be somewhere in the first house, or you might notice the houses aren't equal. The systems we are using is the equal house system. This divides the ecliptic into twelve equal parts starting from the ascendant. Feel free to use whichever system you prefer. Oh, okay, this is the houses, not the constellations. So that's why it's in twelve and not thirteen. Okay, I had that confused.
Speaker 3: I'm with you.
Speaker 2: So opposite the ascendant is the descendant. This is the western horizon or what's setting. The top of the chart is the highest part of the ecliptic in the sky. The bottom of the chart is what is underneath the horizon or the non visible sky. So, for example, the first house represents all areas of life associated with SLF. This includes our self, image, motivations, goals, and appearance. The house represent what we call areas of life. Then you got the so that would be the houses. Then you got the signs, which should be this outer ring here. The signs represent where along the or where along the ecliptic the zodiac signs were at the time of birth, what sign was rising, which was setting. This is where the interpretations can begin. Now that we have two components of the chart to compare. The sign shows that the shows the characteristics of the sky at the time of birth. So an easy way of remembering what they represent is to think of them as characteristics of life. For example, the directness and assertiveness of areas. The zodiac signs show the qualities that come through our life. Okay, then you got the planets. So the planets, the transient planets in the sky mirror our transient experience experience on Earth. These experiences shape our personality. Okay, the planets do. The house a planet is in shows what what area of life shapes our personality, So the sign shows what characteristics shape our personality. The easiest way to think about planets are as the experiences of life, of life which shape our personality.
Speaker 3: Okay, got him.
Speaker 5: So you're saying earlier as far as them being our role, the role we play. Was that what the planets I believe? So, yeah, that would be the was it roll?
Speaker 2: No, it was like something like that though, Okay, the actor or whatever it was. Yeah, So how to read your natal chart? In natal chart analysis, we want to start with the most fundamental elements first. In other words, the most fundamental elements of your personality. Four main components of the chart show this. The four main components are the Sun, moon, ascendant, and the ascendant's ruler also known as the chart ruler. We are looking for the house and sign position of these four components. Note that the ascendant only shows the sign. And we can go on and on with all this. I just feel like, you know, we want to take baby steps so trying to get to understand all this, but I mean it is pretty interesting, and I would love to get to a point where I can start to really gather and fully understand, you know.
Speaker 5: Like that would get cool and just do some of these charts just like by hand, like right there, you know. Yeah, dude, Yeah, I think that's going to be the ultimate thing, is just having our charts made and just look at that and go, Okay, now, now I understand a little more about myself, you know.
Speaker 3: And ultimately, I think that's what we're what we're trying to do, you know.
Speaker 2: I think so yeah, I mean that's where you know, you're trying to figure out your past, you know, and you're trying to figure out your destiny with the Rahu and kattu with the moon notes right. You also want to know like what house your your planets are in. You want to know what your actual sun sign is and what your actual moon sign is. And you know, because I came from a place I thought that my son was in Taurus and my moon was in Scorpio. I never forget that, right, And now with this new one, I'm like aries and I don't even know what the moon sign is.
Speaker 3: Yet, right, got some learning to do, man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So so anyway, look, we are going to get to individual readings for anybody that's interested in that. We're going to do that before the meditation. But first we do want to do the tarot. I do want to say while we're saying this, anybody that's interested in us trying to figure out your sideial chart, give us the information that I said earlier, so it'd be your name, your city, that you were born in, the date that you were born, and the time if you were born. The time is actually more important than you think because it could vary a degree or two and that could shift, you know, everything. I had to actually ask my parents what what my birth time was.
Speaker 3: What was Yeah, okay, I'm at six thirteen pm? Pretty close, dude, six thirteen. Nice, so but yeah, we're gonna get to that.
Speaker 2: So anybody that's interested, you just make sure you get those four things and then we'll try and do your chart and try and understand it.
Speaker 3: You know, we're still learning all this stuff too, but uh, we're babies with it. Yeah, we're barely crawling. We're still drooling. Yeah. Well still, we got the Tarot card though, if you're ready, good dude, I'm ready. What is it?
Speaker 2: We got the Night of Pentacles? Oh, the Night of Pentacles. Okay, the Night of Pentacles. The quest for prosperity moves slowly and steadily, so true success is a long game, so don't rush the process. You'll be able to see raid here, anybody that's here watching on Patreon or YouTube. That is the Night of Pentacles right there. Just you know, a knight sitting on a horse holding a pentacle.
Speaker 3: Okay, just chilling out. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It says nights in the Tarot are depicted on horseback returning from a noble quest to present you with an elemental item that you requested. The Night of Pentacles is the only night in the Tarot whose horse appears to stand still, which highlights his connection to the earth element. His horse is black to evoke a sense of protection. His careful contemplation of the pentacle in his hand symbolizes his connection to the element of air, the element of intellect. So the night knows that in order to bring you the abundance that you requested, he will need to exercise patience and make intelligent choices. He has assured prosperity because he pays attentions to details and is methodical in his actions. So the up upright key meetings would be long term abundance and steady progress.
Speaker 3: That's a good garden.
Speaker 5: I paying attention to the details, like your actual astrology sign you know right?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: These the spiritual message behind it. It says taking daily action in small significant ways toward your personal goals or wellness routine is your best bet rate. Now soon you'll begin seeing positive changes in your health or bank account A. Remember to rely on stable friends or family members when you need support.
Speaker 3: Yes, so solid card.
Speaker 2: Wow, And I guess you would have as I was getting ready to say, is that I guess you would have a long term abundance and steady progress if you knew what your fucking constellation was, If you knew what your SUDI for failure.
Speaker 3: We were set up for failure. It's not even our fault, you know. Yeah, fine, we know now, so now you know.
Speaker 2: So Yeah, anybody that would be interested in joining us next week. We shoot every Wednesday for the Wonderwizday show, go to patreon dot com slash meta Mysteries that links down the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to come over and support us, and you'll be able to join us if you sign up for the Wonder Wizday Tier. That Wonder Wizday tier is at eight eighty eight a month we go live every Wednesday, you'll be you'll also be able to see the shows a couple of days in advance. Slide into our dms and listen to the shows and watch. The show's completely commercial free, and that'll be the fastest way that you can get the show. Literally as soon as this is done, it'll be uploaded in probably an hour and a half. So uh yeah that that tier will be eight eighty eight and uh but if you're not interested in we also have another tier three dollars and thirty three cents. So if you're not interested in joining us on the Wednesday live shows, but you just want everything else three dollars and thirty three cents, dude three, that's like a gallon of gas. That's it, a singular jap So uh, give us twenty miles.
Speaker 3: That's all we want. It's twenty miles. That's all we ask. It's all we ask. So yeah, that would be the best way to be able to support the show.
Speaker 2: If you're listening to this on the Cults of Conspiracy podcast on Mondays and Fridays, thank you for doing that.
Speaker 3: We appreciate that.
Speaker 2: But if you want the show one day in advance, so instead of on Mondays and Fridays, you want the shows on Sundays and Thursdays, then come check out the Meta Mysteries platform on the podcast. So maybe you're on Spotify, you're on Apple, whatever, just type in meta Mysteries. You'll be able to get the show a day in advance over there. If you want to watch it, not on Patreon. The only other place you'd be able to go and do that would be over at YouTube dot com slash meta Mysteries. That link is also down the show notes below, and that will also be coming out on Mondays and Fridays, just like on the Cult of Conspiracy, so we're trying to get everywhere. We're also on TikTok Tic Tac TikTok and Instagram, and so yeah, we appreciate everybody that goes and follows us and you know, likes all of our stuff over there. Really helps boost the algorithm in many ways. Also, if you could, on whether you're listening on the Cult of Conspiracy or on Meta Mysteries, write a review, give us some stars.
Speaker 3: I don't even care.
Speaker 2: If you give us no stars and tell us that we need to go fuck ourselves, it still helps the algorithm. So we app maybe we don't do that, but no, just kidding, but yeah, we appreciate everybody that.
Speaker 3: Gives us a review that it really does help out a lot.
Speaker 2: So we are going to wrap it up here. Sean, what are your thoughts on true sideial astrology. I know it's a lot to take in, but hopefully I did a decent enough job outlining.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, you did a great job, and I just feel like I'm not going back now, you know, there's no way, like why would I go back? But that's kind of I don't know, it's kind of hard, you know, because I always kind of felt for some reason, some kind of like.
Speaker 3: It was cool to be Aquarius.
Speaker 5: I feel like I don't know, well, you still maybe I'm just biased, you know, but if I fully go into Siderial, then I'm kind of having to would I not? Would I not have to fully just embrace one.
Speaker 3: Or the other?
Speaker 2: No, you're both think you're on the cusp.
Speaker 5: Okay, so I'm just adding two. Yeah's fine, I'm good with it. Then you're multifaceted. Full sending it, dude, full sending.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like Luis is the same, she's on the cusp. My mom on the cusp also, so pretty interesting. I think that just adds a couple of extra layers if nothing else.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, oh yeah, definitely. I like it, dude, I like it a lot.
Speaker 3: I'm happy you didn't get rid of your Aquarius O me too. Yeah.
Speaker 5: Like I said, I think i'd be a little bit upset about that, but I think anybody would finding out that they're just some totally different sign.
Speaker 2: Like, holy shit, I mean, I'm okay saying bye to Taurus because Airry seems a little bit more in.
Speaker 3: Line with what I think right way.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, brit said, I'm cancer and Leo according to this.
Speaker 3: There you go. See it's cool. Okay.
Speaker 2: So yeah, anyway, like we said, you want to be able to come and join the show next week, then come out and check on check out patroon dot com slash Meta Mysteries. Anyhow, with all of that being said, we're gonna get over to the meditation. The only place to listen or watch the meditation is on Patreon, nowhere else because we're not trying to get any copyright strikes you know where. And also, if you're listening to it on the podcast or you're listening to it on YouTube, there's a good chance that a commercial is going to interrupt your meditation and nobody wants that, right, So you want to uh that's why. Oh yeah, I mean just forget it, just just go back to sleep and start the day over again at that point. So yeah, with that being said, come out and check us at Patreon. We appreciate everybody does that, and we appreciate everybody here tonight. So yeah, it was a fun time. But look, if siderio Astrology came here anytime anything, it's that.
Speaker 3: You don't know what you don't know, but I'll just get weird.
Speaker 1: Stay weird, all right.
Speaker 2: So we have the first chart that we're gonna read. This one's for no no no no no no Rah. That is, we're not gonna go into specifics as far what your birthday and all that stuff was. We're just gonna read what your uh, what your new signs and all that stuff are, or maybe they're not new, I don't know.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Your son sign would be cancer, though Tropical calls her a Leo, the true sky places her son in cancer. So your core self is nurturing, protective, deeply intuitive, and family centered. I kind of got that just by looking at you. Sensitive to energies around you, needs emotional security and connection.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: Your moon sign would be Sagittarius, so emotional world thrives on freedom, truth seeking and adventure, feels at peace when exploring big ideas, traveling or diving into philosophy, and balances cancer Sun's need for home with Sagittarius's moon love of the horizon. Your rising would be cancer. First impression is soft, nurturing, motherly, and empathetic. Your mercury is also in cancer, so communicates with sensitivity, empathy, and imagination. Your venus would be in Gemini, so you love nature, possibly love nature. You're curious, playful, and intellectually driven. Your Mars is in Gemini, so drive and willpower come through. You have wit, adaptability and cleverness, quick thinker, multitasker, and sometimes restless energy. Your Jupiter's in Scorpio, meaning expansion through deep transformation, mystery and hidden truths. Your Saturn would be an Aquarius. Lessons revolve around collective responsibility, friendships, and vision for humanity. Your Rahu, so your north node would be in Libra, so this would mean soul growth is about partnership, balance, fairness, and harmony. Says she's here to learn collaboration and the art of diplomacy. Your your South node or Ketsu would be in Aries, so past like past life. Comfort zone is independence and warrior like self focus.
Speaker 3: Good for you. So what's that he said? Damn right, I like it?
Speaker 2: So you're all overall vibe it, says. Nora is a cancer double, meaning your sun and rising are both in Cancer with a Sagittarius moon. A heart that loongs for both deep roots and wild wings. She's both nurturing and philosophical, equally at home caring for loved ones and chasing wisdom, uh strong Gemini placements with Venus and Mars make her lively, witty and curious in love and action with Rahu and Libra. This lifetime is about learning partnership as a spiritual path.
Speaker 3: There you go. That is Does that check.
Speaker 1: Out, Nora?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Yeah, they pretty much checks down. And honestly, I'm surprised that there are no Leo's in this one.
Speaker 2: Do you feel like a show off Leah or Nora rather.
Speaker 6: A little bit?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: A little bit, yeah, at least much of a bitch, as I thought, more emotional less bitch.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they're interchangeable, some would say kidding. So all right, Shawn, Oh you ready for yours?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 3: Oh? Absolutely, So, Sean.
Speaker 2: It's saying that your son, it's uh, it's so. It does say that you were on the on the on the cus cusp of Capricorn and Aquarius. For this reading, it's calling you a Capricorn though.
Speaker 3: Okay, so Sean's sun remains in Capricorn.
Speaker 2: This gives him ambition, discipline, and a focus on responsibility. He shines through persistence and structure. Your moon would be in Aries, so it changed in so your moon would traditionally be in Taurus via tropical, but in sidereal it's now in Aries, so it says this is a big change. The midpoint Shawn's moon falls in Aries. Emotionally, this makes him fiery, instinct driven, and quick to act instead of seeking emotional stability from the tourist moon. He feels most alive when he's pushing forward, taking risk, or acting decisively.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Your rising sign would be Leo Bold, noticeable and charismatic in his presentation. Leo rising makes him confident, radiant, and someone who naturally draws attention. All right, I would actually say that that's how you are in real life. On the show, You're.
Speaker 5: I'm a little more reserve, you know, yeah, because I want to get the information. I want to be as accurate as we can, you know, but when I walk into room, dude, I mean I'm usually the biggest dude in the room, so like it's kind of hard not to you know, cause attention as well.
Speaker 2: You're also you know, you got a fun personality too. Your mercury would be an Aquarius, so you still got a little Aquarius in there. So innovative thinker, independent unconventional communicator relationships thrive when intellectual freedom is honored.
Speaker 5: Unconventional communicatoral Yeah, uh, your Venus is also an Aquarius, so Venus falls into Aquarius.
Speaker 2: Sean loves in a more detached, intellectual and freedom loving way. His romantic style values independence, friendship, and progressive ideals rather than purely spiritual slash mystical love. Interesting okay, And by the way, I don't know how accurate this is. This is I plugged it into chat GBT because it was like the quickest way and the freest way.
Speaker 3: So, uh, the next one.
Speaker 2: Would be uh, your So your Mars was in Aquarius, your Jupiter is in Aquarius, it says, uh, your growth comes through big picture ideas, social innovation and forward thinking collaboration. Your Saturn is in Scorpio, so your karmic lessons remained tied to emotional depth, hidden truths, and transformation. Family and inner world themes may feel heavy, but ultimately strengthen you. And your Rahu is in Pisces, so your karmic path is to embrace spirituality, surrender, and embrace mysticism.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: He is meant to dissolve boundaries and trust in the unseen.
Speaker 1: Mm A big one.
Speaker 2: That's a big one, YEA that's Rahu, So that's the head of the dragon.
Speaker 5: That's yeah to come, yeah, yeah, And it's unber satisfied, right, never satisfied. It's starting to make sense.
Speaker 2: Your cattoo, so the dragon's tail would be in Virgo, so your karmic past is tied to order, practicality, and detail. Your soul already knows the ways of analysis and control, but growth lies in release and spiritual trust.
Speaker 3: Yeah, makes sense.
Speaker 2: So your your core, true sidereal themes. Your Capricorn's son meaning grounded, ambitious, and builder of legacy. Your Ari's moon is instinctual and quick to act. Your Leo rising would mean your charismatic, noticeable, and inspiring presence. Your Venus, Mercury, and Jupiter, all three of them in Aquarius, meaning you love freedom, you think innovatively and grow through collective ideals. Saturn is in Scorpio meaning emotional karmic death in psychological resilience, and Rahu is in spiritual destiny and mystical evolution.
Speaker 3: So that's cool. I like, it's like it, that's pretty sweet.
Speaker 5: I like maybe at some point, you know, we can get like professionally done charts. You know, that'd be really cool. But Uh, I can't argue with a lot of that for sure.
Speaker 2: Well, we're gonna get Athen on the show soon.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be great. I'm looking forward to that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that. And he'll do our charts for us. Okay, so it'd be pretty sweet, all right for me? My son is I'm not gonna read all of mine, but my son is in Aries. So, uh, my son is in Aries. This makes you pioneering and forward moving, someone who leads by action, not by waiting. Aries Sun energy is bold, in stinctual, and always craving the next frontier.
Speaker 6: I like it.
Speaker 2: My moon is Virgo. Instead of purely relational and harmony seeking, your emotional core is much more detail oriented, analytical, and service driven. You find security and structure, discernment, and being of use to others. Relationships still matter deeply, but you approach them with a practical lens.
Speaker 3: What are you looking like that?
Speaker 2: Mercury and Aries so quick witted, sharp, blunt, and direct. You think and speak like a warrior with fire and conviction. My challenge would be slowing down enough to avoid clashes, but my gift would be cutting straight through the noise.
Speaker 3: I like it, no beating around the bush Man, No, not at all.
Speaker 2: My Venuses and Pisces, you experience love is transcendent, mystical and soulful, compassionate, imaginative, and spiritual. In Romance, you attract deep connections but must guard against illusions. Yeah, my Mars is an Aquarius. Your driver is toward freedom, innovation, and collective transformation. You resist conformity and thrive on changing systems rather than maintaining them.
Speaker 3: I like that.
Speaker 2: Uh, Jupiter and Gemini, Okay, I'm not gonna read through all of them. I do want to read the Rahu and Catchu ones though. So the Rahu is in Capricorn. Your comic path is still toward responsibility, structure, and worldly achievement. All right, Uh, you're meant to step into leadership, authority and practical building. My past life would be Catchu is in Cancer. Your past life tendencies remain in emotional attachment and nurturing, you know, comfort and protection. Well, but your growth lies in moving forward towards or moving toward outer achievement.
Speaker 3: So yeah, pretty interesting.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I feel like it. Else has their information up, so I don't think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess not all right, Well, yeah, I guess we're it's it's meditation time.
Speaker 5: Then maybe yeah, I'm ready, all right. That was an interesting and everybody's just asleep.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of drifted off into the ether on that one, sir.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude, I was thinking about just going just going there, like I felt like I could have just drifted into the dream world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that was you know, I felt like my face was melting in that one.
Speaker 3: Actually, yeah, you were truly letting go my good sir.
Speaker 5: I was contemplating a little bit in there, you know, how we were going over some of the future predictions of you know, spirituality and what's possible, and then I think we had brought up like telepathy and just a brief moment there and I started to think of like, you know, the.
Speaker 3: What is it called the telepathy tapes.
Speaker 5: Right, and they and I don't I don't know, I don't know what I fully think on that, but they did talk about the hill. I believe it was where all of these kids would kind of meet up and they are all aware of this place that they can meet up to, you know, and I don't know, I think that that's something that's maybe possible, you know, as far as like going into.
Speaker 3: A dream state and meeting.
Speaker 5: Up with people or a group of people or anyone that's really in tune and actually putting attention on going to said place, you know. And then I was thinking, like this place, you know, because usually your dream, when you're in a world within your dream, this place is constructed by you, by your subconscious, by your brain, you know. And so this this hill place, like whose place is that? Is that just the place of consciousness itself? Or like you know what I mean, who's constructing this place that they're all able to meet up at? I don't know, my brain just started to go to weird places.
Speaker 2: Well, it's not that crazy whenever you look into like those people I can't remember what their names are now, but the people that were remote viewing and about you remember the story that we talked about, how there was you know, the two different guys in the two separate rooms they had they were not even trying to correlate anything, but they were remote viewing, and they thought that they were like talking to each other and then and then afterward without even sharing stories. They shared the stories with the mediator, right, and they both perfectly aligned to where they were actually linked up via remote viewing. I don't know if I think they're on another planet. They were talking to some being. This being had a name that they both agreed on. They both agreed on exactly how he looked, exactly what he said, exactly how he spoke, the terrain of which they were looking around. And there's something to it, bro, and I would love to be do we should try that sometime?
Speaker 5: Absolutely, I almost thought it was gonna happen, Like in my mind, I was believing that that was possible, you know, But then I started to think, Okay, if we end up in some world, right in this dream like state, in this lucid dream like state, whose world would it be. Would it be yours, would it be mine? Would it just be you know, something that already exists, and we kind of just go there. I don't know, I don't know, I mean, be shared at that point. Yeah, I don't know, like is this my world or is it your world?
Speaker 3: Both? Yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: Well you're in my world now, Grandma, And then I yeah, And then I started to think, you know, whenever you know, you take a psilocybin and you end up in the tree house, you know, that's the treehouse for the the waking world, and then Lucid Dreaming is the treehouse of the dream world, you know, because now you're aware within that place and you're able to do whatever you want and fly or whatever.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, there seems to be a lot less limitations everywhere else except here.
Speaker 3: Yep, exactly.
Speaker 2: But yeah, uh And if you go back and you listen to like dolorous Cannon talk, that's what she says that, you know, Earth is a school and everybody that comes here, like everybody that you know, all the you know, the spirits of the angels and the other beings or whatever, they all like are like, wow, you guys had some balls to go down and do that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: They're just impressed this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, So I need another doors Cannon show here soon. Oh by the way, we got Lord Byron coming on Monday now and he's bringing one of his magical buddies again and that's gonna be sweet. I love those he's whenever he brought J. S. Garrett and L the Alchemist, super fascinating. So Lord Byron is the fucking man and dude one of my favorite people. He's just dude, He's such a character, like he's a comic character.
Speaker 3: Bro, Like that's honestly.
Speaker 2: Like the way I look at him, I'm like, are you an archetype of my mind?
Speaker 3: Or you know what I'm.
Speaker 5: Saying, the magician that you meet? Yeah, dude, honestly, so yeah, love love Byron. He'll be coming on Monday night, so that'll be a fun one. But uh, but yeah, I guess we will wrap her on upright there.
Speaker 2: Oh, Nora said, Hey, meditating at eleven eleven, We started at eleven eleven. Well my time, that would be nine eleven your time, but interesting. All right, Well, I guess we will wrap it up right there.
Speaker 3: And uh, we love you guys, and thank you for joining us, and we'll see.
Speaker 1: You all the flip side.
Speaker 7: I guess the small farmer comp