Speaker 1: Uncensored, unfiltered, fun hinged. It's Coral Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: It is the Girl Cast. I am corel Happy January second. Are you into buyer's remorse? We're only two days into the year. Do you already want a refund? I hope not. I hope you've been enjoying these best of shows. Today is the last best of show. We start live again on Monday. Thank you for giving me some time off to enjoy the holiday as well. This tree will be gone out, goodbye, it's over. It's done, so that will be gone. I hope you get rid of yours too, get rid of it, gotta go. Time for it to be over, time for the new year to begin. I haven't purposely not addressed any news stories, and I know there are some out there like Matt Getz and his sex trafficking.
Speaker 3: And you know, just everything. But you know what, no, no, oh, it'll be there Monday. Okay.
Speaker 2: Today is about food, baby, Today is about eating. Now we have seen over the course of these Best ofs my transformation from three hundred and ten pound opiate addict to being healthier by being a vegan. And by the way, some of this footage was too hard for me to watch because I'm sitting there and my eyes are closed all the time. I'm talking, but my eyes are closed. And that's because I was so frickin high on oxy contin. Okay, my eyes are all goode.
Speaker 3: I was a girl. I was here in church Bells. I was high on the oxy contin.
Speaker 2: And it's obvious now that I go back and watch, it's like you are high. Thank you for staying with me through all of that. But today we are going to cook some things.
Speaker 3: Honey.
Speaker 2: We are gonna cook at Zukie Burgers. We're gonna cook Ummas. We're gonna make hummas. We're gonna make a Votchka gimlet. We're gonna make a kish and okay for the keish. I had lost a bet with Steve. I bet him something and he said, if you lose, you have to do your show shirtless, because we were joking about how on Instagram all you have to do to get followers is do a show shirtless, and he goes, well, then if you lose, you do a show shirtless, so we'll see if you get more followers. So I did a show shirtless and I made kish shirtless, so you're gonna see that. And if you don't like looking at it, oh, well that's me. That's my body. That's the way it is. And then we're gonna make a veggiecorma, which is a delicious Indian dish. All of that today, All of these from the Vegan in Vegas playlist at my website, YouTube dot com, Forward slash Really Carrel. So I hope you enjoy cooking with me today, making a vodka gimlet and talking about gay pride. Of course, I'll talk about topics and the cooking segments and maybe those topics are old and maybe they're not relevant now, but just have fun cooking. I'd like for you to be more plant based in twenty twenty five. Please be more plant based into five, Please please please get inspiration from these videos.
Speaker 3: All right, I will see you Monday when I will be in love and for the first live shows of the new year. So be here Monday at ten am at YouTube dot com, Forward slash Really Correll, and thank you all for being here. Thank you Patronspatreon dot com, Forward slash really Carell. If you want to become one, We're gonna have a great time in twenty twenty five or.
Speaker 2: A horrible time, but either way, we'll go through it together. Okay, So let's cook, and don't forget to go to Vegan and Vegas dot com to read all my reviews and all of these videos are there.
Speaker 3: It's all there for you, and.
Speaker 2: Of course at my YouTube. Hey, Mber's in the kitchen, so all is well. Hey, I'm Corell the planted host. Welcome to my kitchen. You know, sometimes when I'm around the house for lunch, it gets late. Look, it's twelve fifty six, you know, it's late for lunch, and I'm hungry and i want Mediterranean, but I'm too cheap to go buy it, and it's just always better when you make it at home. Well, I'm going to take the show cut on some things, but i'm gonna show you how you can whip up a quick Mediterranean lunch a falafel, hummus and salad, probably an under thirty minutes hopefully, and deliciousness with just a little prep. Okay, first of all, look at this. They sell falafel mix in the store. Nor I love the brand, nor they make many things. So with that falaffel mix, all you have to do is put a third cup of water, couple tablespoons a third cup plus two tablespoons of water, and you mix it together, and you're gonna want to let it set for at least ten minutes, So just mix it together and you don't have to do the mix. It's really just chickpeas and spices. That's what that falafel is, chickpeas and spicey. But if you do the mix, it takes out some of the time you have to spend.
Speaker 3: Then you're gonna want to get a pan.
Speaker 2: Okay, we're not to the hummus yet. You're gonna want to get a pan and some vegetable oil, and you're gonna want to start that heating because you want hot oil to cook your hummus in. And that pan is not gonna work for me. To just see what happened, that pan does went like that, not doing hot oil that way, So the all clad goes away.
Speaker 3: The cowfulon steps in.
Speaker 2: We get our vegetable oil from our pantry high pantry.
Speaker 4: High vegetable oil. So well, I just use all the vegetable oil. I guess I will. How much vegetable oil should I use? Corel oh about that much? About an inch in the pan. Okay, so whatever pen you use, put about an inch of oil in it.
Speaker 2: Okay, So well that sits here. Hello, you know we've done over here in our pressure cooker, which everybody needs to have, whether it's an inch toa pop or a pressure cooker. I used to queens an art an hour ago. These were hard chickpeas.
Speaker 3: An hour ago.
Speaker 2: These were in the bag from the bulk store at wind Coot chickpias. And now they are marvelously cooked chickpeas because I put four cups of water and one cup of chickpeas in the pressure cooker with two tablespoons of oil. What you get left is this is aqua faba. You save this and use this to make meringues and all kinds of stuff. This is pure approaching, kind of like egg whites, the aquafaba. So save that and take your two and a half cups of garbonzo beans, because guess what, one cup of dry garbonzo beans after you go in here turns into two magical cups, two and a half magical cups. So you're gonna take two and a half magical cups of garbonzo beans, and what are you gonna do with it.
Speaker 3: You're gonna take.
Speaker 2: A tablespoon of fresh parsley, some garlic, a quarter cup of tahini, one teaspoon salt, two tablespoons of lemon water, a quarter cup of olive oil. That, of course will be on the website. I scratch everything in my kitchen. Tahini. You say, Corral, what is tahini? Where do I get tihini? Why would I have tihini. Tahini is just ground up sesame seeds.
Speaker 3: It's all it is. I buy it. You can buy it. You don't have to buy it.
Speaker 2: You can make it and just get some sesame seeds and toast them, and bam, you got your tihini. And I'm gonna take the rest of those ingredients and we're gonna wiz them around in there and make hummus. And then we're going to fry up the falafel balls, which I'll show you as I do that on your mark. Get set cook, Okay. So at twelve fifty six, I had nothing. I just had some darbonzo beans that I had made in the pressure cooker, which you should have on hand anyway. Uh. It is now one twenty five, all right, So now I have.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: What that is is a salad with three kinds of lettuce, carrots, cucumbers, strawberries.
Speaker 3: We have pecans, we have.
Speaker 2: Crasins, we have I'm sure I'm forgetting some deliciousness that's in there. We have the homemade flawful and the homemade hummus.
Speaker 3: And it's all right there, and it's all ready for me.
Speaker 2: And that at a restaurant would be fifteen to twenty bucks, it really would. And I'm gonna have it with some homemade iced tea.
Speaker 3: So bonappa tea.
Speaker 2: As my friend Julia Child would say, I am Kralbi. Who you want to be Soldn't hurt anybody, especially yourself. The dishwasher is running, the sink is food process or put away, stove is done, everything else is done, all the pots and pans put away.
Speaker 3: And it's what it is.
Speaker 2: Two to one, so about an hour, about an hour to make hummus from scratch, flawful salad.
Speaker 3: I have leftovers of all of it.
Speaker 2: It could be a meal for someone else. Sorry, no excuse not to get into your kitchen, no excuse to not cook for yourself, no excuse to not eat better. I am Correll, the planted host. Yes, it just got dark because when I get out my kitchen, honey, I get out my kitchen. Okay, alrighty, it is the Crowd Cast, and I am Corilla, and I'm so very glad you are joining me today. We're going to be in the kitchen talking topics from Trump on Trial to TikTok bands, but I'm also going to be showing you. As you know, avian flu is in the news right now. All kinds of chickens have been infected, and now cows and cow's milk is being affected unpasteurized cow's milk. Although they have found the virus in pasteurized milk, they're just saying that that virus is probably dead because it got pasteurized. However, as you know, I am a vegan and I don't have to deal with any of that. So today, while we talk topics, I'm going to show you how to first make your own egg substitute and then how to make a key shout of that, and to do that. First of all, for the egg substitute, we are going to have one cup of mung beans. We are going to have two cups of soy milk. We're going to have a quarter cup of oh, let me get it out of the sorry for moving away from the camera that I forgot.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be using earth.
Speaker 2: Balance that I melted. The recipe calls for oil, however, earth balance is mostly oil and it has a little butterly buttery flavors, so it'll be good. So we're going to use a quarter cup of earth balance, which is oil basically, and then we're going to use a quarter cup of nutritional yeast. We're going to use a half a teaspoon of garlic powder, a half teaspoon of smoked paprika, two tablespoons of baking powder as a caking agent, and then one teaspoon of salt and the magic ingredient, which is columnnolic, which is black sea salt.
Speaker 3: It tastes of sulfur, it.
Speaker 2: Tastes like egg, and all of that's gonna go in here, and it's going to make your just egg because just egg is too expensive in the store. Will it be just like just egg? It will not because they use a mung bean isolate. These are mung beans better known as moon moong doll dahl, and those are our ingredients for the just egg, and then for the keish, we're gonna use as much spinage as you want, some golden peppers, some plant based chariso, and some mushrooms.
Speaker 3: Now we're going to.
Speaker 2: A store bought cut pie because I'm just tired of making my pies. So that's store bot dough. You can make your own out of flour and butter, vegan butter, or you can buy a store bot one. And all of this today is going to turn into a just egg imitation keish, which you can then serve on the weekends for breakfast. So where I'm gonna get that going, and then we're gonna come back and we're gonna talk topics.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, all right, we are here. It is out of the oven.
Speaker 2: It baked for an hour at three seventy five and then fifteen minutes at four twenty five. I've made a delicious salad out of garbonzos and blueberries and celery and tomato and pine nuts and cabbage and lettuce and all kinds of great things.
Speaker 3: And Ember and I, my little girl, there you go, are gonna have a great lunch.
Speaker 2: So in the words of I think I'll be Julia love Child, Julia's love child.
Speaker 3: That'll be my name.
Speaker 2: Julia's love Child in the words of Julia's love Child, but up a tea. Let's see this is fresh out of the oven.
Speaker 3: It's probably too hot to eat. Oh oh.
Speaker 2: Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Corell channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr e l and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 1: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 2: Hi everyone, and welcome to the agony of lunchtime. Now. First of all, I am so blessed, and if you have choices in your life as to what you're gonna eat and when you're gonna eat it, you are blessed the counter blessings. But I always argue, do I go out to eat?
Speaker 3: Do I stay home?
Speaker 2: I buy food? So and it's so expensive to go out. So today I'm like, well, what am I going to do? I'm hungry. I don't want to do a big elaborate thing. What am I going to do? So the first thing I did was took some jasmine rice and put it in my Queasin Art, the Queasin Art pressure cooker, so I can have quick rice. It makes it in like five minutes. I've got the ninja going, and that's going to be for the veggies. And over here, what we've got going on over here is, oh, look at all those veggies. We've got carrots, we've got mushrooms. We've got broccoli, we've got cauliflower, green peppers, eggplant, buck joy and tofu. Oh and spinach, and we're going to put that with this tasty bit. I just tasty bite vegan coconut corma sauce I found on sale at Sprouts, and then we're going to put that over the rice and that's going to be and it'll be delicious and healthful and fabulous.
Speaker 3: So it's basically just.
Speaker 2: That's one carrot, a small amount of broccoli, small amount of mushrooms, small amount like half a red or green pepper, very like a quarter head of cauliflower, a quarter of an eggplant, two stalks of bokchoi, and one third of a package of tofu. So that's what we have there, and then a handful of spinach and the rice. I used a quarter a cup of rice in here. With just three quarter cups of water and we'll get that. So let's see how it turns out, shall we. So first things first, we're gonna put some trusty oil in the ninja. Here, good glug of oil. Just put all those veggies in there. Put the tofu in first to brown it. So in goes to tofu to brown, and then the rest of the vegetables. Cook them down, put in the sauce. Call it a day. Could that be any easier? I mean, I don't know, you know, I mean I did have to chop chop, chop, chop, chop chop. Who would makes a lovely noise, isn't it? Okay, the tofu is brown, It's time to add the other veggies. Start with the ones that take a little longer, the broccoli, the cauliflower, the carrots, and then add the backtoy and the spinach. Okay, so just throw them all in there. Put it all in there, Honey, get her going. Oh, let's just put it all here.
Speaker 3: We go.
Speaker 2: Look at that yummy, yummy. So I just added about a quarter cup of veggie stock to the veggies so we could get some steam going in there. And then I'll add the Korma sauce that I bought, and some coconut milk, because canned coconut milk by the way, not like not the one you buy to drink, but caned coconut milk along with the Karma sauce. And that'll be lunch. You know, I'm really bunned. I don't have any peas. I don't have any frozen peas. But oh well, here it is. It's like, get ready for the sauce. That's fabulous. The rice is done and the sauce is store bought. So I'm gonna dump this in and then I'm gonna put milk, coconut milk in here and swish it about and put that in and then we're gonna warm it up and that's it. We're done. Okay, see now to clean that out. We got the coconut milk. By the way, do you all have one of these still? Thank you, Randall? I have one thanks to a listener and a viewer named Randall. All right, so we're gonna put some milk in there, shake it about and do the hokey pokey in the kitchen. How many of you do the hokey pokey in your kitchen. As you shake it all about, shake it all about. How many of you make a really big mess when you do that with one hand while holding a camera. Okay, go now, let's just stir it up. Stir it up.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: It is veggie kuarma, just like I went to the Indian restaurant. Let me get the rice, let me get this going, and we have lunch.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: I have tasted this already and it is restaurant quality. We have about three quarter cup of rice in there, and there's the veggie karma. Looks good, tastes good. We're gonna scoop it up. That's two servings, by the way, only because of the sauce. The sauce is where all the calories are. There's no calories and the veggies really the tofu's got minimal, but the sauce have a lot of calories and the coconut milk. So as long as you don't overdo on the sauce.
Speaker 3: You should be good.
Speaker 2: Let's scoop it up, shall we? Here we go? All right? Oh my god, that just looks so good. Oh once, look at that, And yes, I have already cleaned up most of stuff. All right, I'm gonna have lunch bone app of tea. Okay, the most important part of lunch is Ember's bone, which I make from scratch, and I'm gonna give you the recipes. And then here we have the vegan veggie korma and let's take a taste. Oh m, well, my Indian restaurant might lose some business if I keep cooking this up. That's delicious. In a little girl, she's like, yeah, where's my bone, aren't you? She's looking outside for a bird that she just chased off the balcony. No birds shell there it is, see there, it is all right. Never eat alone. I am corel have a lovely breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Speaker 3: Eleven fifty five. That means it's lunchtime.
Speaker 2: And as Born to be Alive by Patrick Carnandez plays from the background. I have cooked a sweet potato, how about that? And then over here I have cooked some ad zukie beans at zukie.
Speaker 3: I ain't swearing baby at zookie beans.
Speaker 2: In the pressure cooker, and I'm gonna put them together and I'm gonna make a burger and have some fries with them. On National Friday today, not Friday like Friday by fries today like Fride.
Speaker 3: You'll get a minute.
Speaker 2: It is so appropriate that Donna Summers I Feel Love is playing in the background because I love the way that Zukie beans came out. I love them. They're red and gorgeous, and just look at them. At Zukie baby, say it with the ad zookzook.
Speaker 3: I feel love for a Zukie bean. Things have gone mad here in the kitchen.
Speaker 2: I have taken the three potato and the unsuspecting at Zukie beans, and I have put them in the fabulous Breville with some barbecue sauce, with a beet and some beet juice.
Speaker 3: You heard me ride with some garlic, with a slice.
Speaker 2: Of homemade sour dough bread, with some nutritional yeast and some cumen and some Spanish paprika and some homemade Wistershire sauce. And I'm gonna whizz all that about, Oh Becky, Then I'm gonna coat it.
Speaker 3: In red clans.
Speaker 2: Who am I?
Speaker 3: What is going on here? Bloody? It's the color of blood.
Speaker 2: You want it to be A paste, by the way, a paste you can make it to a paddy. A paste you can make it to a patte added a little corn meal, and we got ourselves a thick thick paste, added some corn meal to make a little thick.
Speaker 3: So we're gonna roll that in breadcrumbs and make a patty out of it.
Speaker 2: A gonna make the patty, Baby gonna make a paddle.
Speaker 3: Don't know if it's going to work or not.
Speaker 2: But since I don't need eggs, I took my egg old egg cookers, turn them outside down.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna put the paste on top of the bread crumbs to make my patties.
Speaker 2: Baby, A feline sings a Christmas song in July, because why not?
Speaker 3: We might not make it it this.
Speaker 2: Way, dear God. They almost look like Hamburger patties. What the hell, I'm a vegan. They kind of look like Hamburger, don't they. Now, Let's see if they hold up, pull together, pull through. On over here, we got some French fries that I have made. I've cut myself out of a yukung gold and some cauliflower, and I'm going to drizzle some provincial style infused high fat.
Speaker 3: Flower oil on it.
Speaker 2: And then put some other spices and some corn scarch, and then put it in there and the brava along with the burger patties and air fry them. That's what's happening here, Honey, air fry, do you hear me? Air Bryan Member's got her favorite treat from her favorite little store called Snooty Pause. It's a turkey burger, and I have Bam and at zuki beanburger covered in barbecue sauce with air fried French fries and some cauliflower that's been air fried. And it's all right there with some delicious sized tea and my new iPad on its magic keyboard, and Embr's got her.
Speaker 3: Dish and we about to eat lunch. Baby, Bam.
Speaker 2: That's how you make a vegan lunch that is tasty delicious. And I have ten burgers, nine minus that one, so I have nine frozen leftover burgers, So nine more lunches like that, just from what I did here today. Yeah, I ain't gonna say, bam, that belonged to somebody else. I ain't gonna snap that belongs to somebody else. I'm just gonna say, let.
Speaker 3: It ain't.
Speaker 2: But a few seconds later and miss Ember is done with hers, But honey, I'm mowing through mine. It is so good. Oh my god, those pride that burnt one who cares. But the rest of them, look at them, are so good. And the cauliflower, Oh my god, look at that. And the burger, Oh sweet Lord.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: Hey, Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Correll cap, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corel. That's patreon dot com forward slash, really Corel, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com Forward slash, Really Correl. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all a long, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show to Patreon at Patreon dot com, Forward slash, Really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. And carell and welcome to the Planted Host, your partner in Surviving and Thriving six minute edition. I am going to share something incredibly tasty with you, so don't go away.
Speaker 3: And here's the reason.
Speaker 2: Why this weekend we turned back down. Yes, we fell back an hour. And one of the number one stories online right now is not all of the impeachment and all of that. It's actually how to beat seasonal affection disorder SAD. It's called and it's called this appropriately. When the time changes, a lot happens to us that actually isn't good. It's why a lot of places are actually saying we should not probably change the time. Men were at more risk for heart attacks today Monday. Following the time change, car accidents go up today, all kinds of things, but more importantly, the holiday blues begin. Winter officially begins December twenty first. However, basically for most people it begins when the time changes. Fall is falling quickly. Winter is rapidly approaching here in America. Right now, we have an impeachment battle raging in fact, they're releasing pages and pages of transcripts. That's why I'm going to show you the most delicious recipe here in just a minute, to help you get rid of your seasonal affectional disorder and to put on delicious things as you're paging through all those pages of the impeachment transcripts so you can stay well read.
Speaker 3: But sad is very real. I suffer from it.
Speaker 2: You might too. It's dark like all the time. Literally, the sunrise starts at six fifteen in the morning here and it gives dark four forty five. That's like ten hours of light out of twenty four that's fourteen hours of dark. So that does play with your brain. Okay, unless you live in Seattle, then you just always gray. So because it does play with your brain, I wanted to try to help you through it. Now, there's a few things you can do to not be depressed over this holiday season. First of all, pick a finger. Second of all, you can right now, November fourth, three days prior to my birthday, which is Thursday, by the way, is my birthday, I will be five point seven years old. I don't ag I upgrade. I will be five point seven on Thursday. I'm so excited about that. Actually my birthday, Dangle's coming. His mother just passed away, but he's still coming to town. Very exciting. Anyway, I'm so sorry, see that I just got off track, because anyway, seasonal effectual disorder I do suffer. There's some things you can do. I have Hugh lighting in my house. If you don't have Hugh lighting, you can still set a timer and wake up to light. Don't wake up in the dark. Okay, that's not good. So if you if you have to go out of bed for work or for whatever reason at five five point thirty in the morning, have a light on when you wake up. And it doesn't have to be uberly bright. It just have a light on when you wake up. That, of course will help you get going in the morning, because we are affected by light, light and dark ur circadian rhythm. Second of all, get in the sunshine more as much as you can get in the sunshine even more right now.
Speaker 3: It's very important.
Speaker 2: And eat good food because over the winter you're going to try to carbo load, and I don't want you to turn into little gorditas between now and the new year and then have to worry about it.
Speaker 3: Because even plant based eaters get fat asked bood up.
Speaker 2: So, with that being said, and with seasonal sad being the number one story outside of the impeachment, which what do I have to say about that? He should already be thrown out office.
Speaker 3: I don't want to hear anything about him.
Speaker 2: I don't want to hear anything.
Speaker 3: Until they're throwing him in jail. That's what I want to hear.
Speaker 2: He needs to go to jail, and if he wins in twenty twenty, we are a sad country, it is a sad state, and we're going to need the pumpkin butter that I'm about to show you how to make even more, because this week is going to be about really simple recipes that you can make that are plant based, that are going to make you feel better so you don't have sad. So how many of you have seen right now in the store of very cheap, hundred percent pure pumpkin I want you to buy some. I want you to buy at least a fifteen ounce can, but go ahead and get a thirty ounce can, because what you're gonna make is pumpkin butter. How many of you love pumpkin butter? How many of you forget it. How many of you never had it? You should make them. Here's what you do. The recipe's going to be at the end of this for those of you that subscribe, but quickly. It is just one hundred percent pure pumpkin, maple syrup, apple juice, lemon juice, brown sugar, oh yes, and then some pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon, ginger.
Speaker 3: Clothes and nutmeg, and that's it.
Speaker 2: And you cook it for twenty minutes on top of the stove, and then you put it in the refrigerator, and then you pull it out of the refrigerator for a big reveal on your big talk show because you've already pre made the pumpkin butter and it's delicious and marvelous and it tastes yummy, and oh.
Speaker 3: Let's get some of my finger m m.
Speaker 2: Now say, you can smear this on a variety of things, including your best you know, lover. I save jars, by the way, that's how I recycle. So you can smear that on a variety of things and get rid of your seasonal And when you cook it, you're going to fill the house with the smell of pumpkin and cinnamon and the holidays, and it's going to make you feel better. Okay, so cooking this actually makes you feel better. That's why I wanted to do it today, because the number one story online right now outside of impeachment is how.
Speaker 3: To beat the holiday blues.
Speaker 2: This week, we're going to talk about setting realistic budgets so you don't go over spend on the holidays because the recession is coming. The Feds have dropped the interest rates yet again, so we're going to talk about that, and we're gonna make some delicious plant based recipes that are really super easy and delicious that you can have over the holiday season, starting now because November my Birthday's Thursday, the holidays are upon us, and you can have them in your fridge and have them on hand for people when they come by, including this delicious pumpkin butter which now I can throw on anything, some toast that I can make in my Brava oven in just three minutes and bam, they'll think I'm so fabulous. I am carel don't forget. We are supported through Patreon thanks to each and every one of you. Go to my website really correl dot com, subscribe on YouTube, and give through Patreon. It's at my website and follow me on all social media. Really coral dot com. Damn, this pumpkin butter is freaking good. Looks kind of like diarrhea. But be a part of the show.
Speaker 1: Emaale feedback and really Correll dot com this feedback and really Correll dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, some very quick and easy pumpkin butter that we are going to make here at maizambou Let Kitchen. First, we're to start with thirty ounces of one hundred percent pure pumpkin, not pie failing, but pure pumpkin.
Speaker 3: That is two.
Speaker 2: Thirds cup right there, two thirds cup of brown sugar. And that, of course, as you can see, is a half a cup of maple syrup and a quarter cup I'm sorry, half a cup of apple juice and a quarter cup of maple syrup. So a quarter cup of maple syrup, half a cup of unsweetened apple juice, and you're gonna use a tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice. You're gonna put it in there and you wanna to cook, and you're gonna have pumpkin butter in twenty minutes. Ain't that something? And of course you don't forget that tablespoon of lemon juice. All right, we've put in the lemon jes and the pumpkin pie spice, and now we're just gonna let that simmer for twenty minutes and then cool down and bam, pumpkin butter. Ain't that easy?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: As you can see, it's changing colors, it's cooking down. It's delicious. It's got cinnamon and the pumpkin pie spice, maple syrup, brown sugar, apple juice, and of course the pumpkin and the house smells wonderful and it smells like the holidays, and it smells delicious, and it just makes you feel better.
Speaker 3: I am corel who you want to be? So long, didn't hurt anybody. We'll see you Monday. Children.
Speaker 2: Ah.
Speaker 1: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view.
Speaker 2: Yours.
Speaker 1: Listen daily to the Corelle cast on your favorite streaming service.