Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen.
Speaker 2: What what's gonna happen?
Speaker 1: I think what he held bag on? Hell you friends, get them all in here. You're gonna have a fun time. So Nick, how's your week been treating?
Speaker 2: All right? That's too bad. Uh had some good shows this week, some good UH guests. Heather, Yo, that ship was fun last night with Heather and UH and Raccondo. Yeah, Yo, you know what was funny. I thought we went live with her the first time, and we didn't, So her first episode dropped today. So it's like I just had a wrong live last night. I guarantee you most of the people seeing that video drop today is probably like, oh, that's probably was last night. I totally fucked that up. I was like, I had no way. I thought the audio was dropping today, not the video, because I thought the video was already live, right, But yeah, yeah, that was that one.
Speaker 1: That video has got a lot off too. It because there's something going on with these islands and the giants, and these places like Aruba are like these central hobs for all of the rest of the continents, and I noticed that as a theme, the islands kind of in the middle of all these continental blocks are used as the controllers of those continents. We don't think about it because we're not thinking in terms of how conspiracy works. You have to have the group separate from these different areas so that you can effectively plan for those other areas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, oh you know who's another guest, Fortunately, another good guest that you weren't there, You couldn't make it. Whatever. When we had Danny Hillman on that shit was really impressive because I tell people, if you go go check it out if you haven't, If you did and you only got a few minutes in because you're like this guy's accent, it gets better. After about seven minutes he starts to catch on and when he goes into his side presentations, he's on fire. But you know that thing is there's a good chance he's going to prove that that shit is way older than it is. And if they there's a good they also think there might have been a harbor over there, and if that is a harbor and it's as old as it is, it will actually basically change how our civilization was back then. We'll be like, Yo, they had boats and they were making deliveries, you know, in going places. We didn't think they were doing that twenty years ago, I mean twenty thousand years ago. You know, say, so that is really interesting fingers grossed. If that ever comes out man, as you know, being accepted, it's gonna change shit.
Speaker 1: Did you did you notice Ricardo talking about these ash layers last night? He didn't really get into detail, but they've got ash that are deposited on top of human artifacts that can be accurately dated to around twenty to thirty thousand years BC. These human artifacts are pretty advanced, which is a pretty good indicator that we've always been here. We just keep getting set back down natural.
Speaker 2: That's what I think. Like I've even said it. You know, it doesn't sound that it sounds upsetting you think about, because you'd probably know what's going to happen if you have the technology to view it. But I do think these polar ships, it's quite possible we flip our shit every once in a while, and that just resets.
Speaker 1: Everything, right. I think, coming outside of outside of yourself and your culture and then looking at all of these different fact points and then making your own assessment and figuring out how to effectively transmit your information to future generations is going to be vital because we can see what the Smithsonian is doing now trying to cover up all of the messages ancient mayn left to us. Right, So if you can think through that and think about, well, what would the future Smithsonians do to try and take our message away from those future generations, you're already light years ahead of the curve, right, So maybe we don't make it through this one, but maybe you can get the message to the right people, you know, and maybe that way of doing things is better than depending on somebody to save us, because they seem to always, at least the elite class, always seem to run things. So leave instructions and tell people do not trust authorities. Authorities will fuck you over. Because that's what we're missing from the ancient land, is people telling you, hey, don't trust the government. Don't give this to the Smithsonian. Right, It's like they almost don't understand the concept of it. So I think we're in between these major cataclysms that these people have on record and keep it occulted from us.
Speaker 2: I've even wondered, and you know, this might sound a little weird, but I don't think it's for our benefit. But I do wonder sometimes like a place is like sern or is you know, the cabal actually trying to stop certain things from happening. But it's not because they care about us. They don't actually want to tell you yet.
Speaker 1: Right, But you see, you know, all of these tunnels that they've produced all over North America and all over Europe and all over Asia, all of these things are where they plan on going if something ever pops off of the surface. And then they've got rocketry where they plan on getting outside the atmosphere if they need to. All of the options are open to the people with the most amount of money, and we're not even going to be able to warn future generations after the whole thing resets. So maybe if we start thinking about that and figuring out ways to leave those messages effectively in certain maybe megalithic purportion, you know, big old rocks that say do not trust the government or something, Maybe leave some translations other forms are writing next to it, something like that, you're going to be leaving your legacy to a people who will now be light years ahead of where we are. Yeah, that's something to be helpful about, you know what I mean. Let's depersonalize this stuff. Maybe we are part of the planet. Maybe that whole reset and everything else is part of this whole soul cycle. Maybe we can level up ourselves and other people. But we got some symbols tonight. Oh yeah, why don't you take us through your symbols?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, hold on one second, all right, did you hear pull it up? If you don't mind, you got it? All right, let me see. Yeah, it's pretty much the whole picture right there. All right. That is the interesting name. It is called the Hestero amulet or the uterus with key. It's weird, but it is a it's basically a womb schematic womb off on like a cupping vessel like it looks like a cup and it's sealed with a seven tooth key and it's normally has like an aural boros around it as well. And it was something I'll get into the uses this goes back to. Originally, I think they said that they find them around anywhere from two to fifth century, and these types kind of are found in the Roman Imperial East, the Egypt and the Levant. There is some museums, the British Museum, you know, they are deredating it back to the second and fifth century. Those ones that they find earlier tend to be made at a hematite. Then they start showing back up again around the seventh from the seventh to twelfth century, and those are made out of normally copper and lead, and they might look a little bit different. But and you know the reason that it was used a lot of times. It was for kids, women or pregnant women or even midwives. But here on it. I'll see if I could, uh, let me change it some of the pictures for you to see too. This would be the back is another one.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So like that vessel right there is supposed to be like the womb, and then you could have here, you have the ora boris, you will have things on it. Sometimes I think there is certain words that are always constant. I'll get into that, but then I think some of them you may change depending on the deity that you're actually putting on the ambulant.
Speaker 1: This is a bad picture, that's amazing. Yeah, So do you think this is like the basis of all ambulets. It's like they're all like a uterus.
Speaker 2: Hw That's a good question, right right, Yeah, Like if even Uh, I mean even yeah, I guess even the shape of it. But yeah, all right, let me just get back to it again. Yeah, the uterus glyph uh. Again, that's the patient's womb, that cup uh. And it is named directly and addressed in the in the spell when it is used. The seven tooth key, you know, obviously control of closure or opening of the pregnancy, of the birth, the seven ties to the planetary sevens, and magical valves used on the stones, the orboos ring supposed to be for like total containment and boundaries keeping the demons or bad airrs from the womb deities above. Sometimes I think, uh, I think the ones that I'm supposed to be showing. Uh. It is either sometimes I don't know if I'm saying this right channobis, or sometimes it almost looks it's an earlier version. I almost did that tonight, but I did I didn't want to get into it. It's like an version of her practice. It is the lion headed and uh has a. It's also known for being like a stomach healer. Sometimes they'll have icys or Nephtis on there as like a protective midwife or sometimes a nubis for being like a guard or stabilizing the situation in the inscription. Sometimes it will be like contract womb, and then the name of whatever like you're wanting to use, and then sometimes they'll string the seven valves at the end, you know, how it was used. Sometimes there would be kind of like this on a necklace or a ringstone, and you know, sometimes it would be worn or put in the pocket. Sometimes when we would put it around their abdomen while even reciting the inscription, they would hold it there. Sometimes they even said that they would have like another one that kind of goes down almost down by like you know, the vagin area, and you'd hold you could hold two down there or whatever and do your thing again. A lot of patients, pregnant women, new mothers and in midwies, we use that a lot. It eventually even did start all the versions of it even started kind of popping up amongst according to what I see, even like with Jews, Christians and Pagans. So but uh, yeah, that was my that was my schigil.
Speaker 1: That's incredibly advanced. I mean, the idea that they were thinking about the uterus in this very methodical way, like having to protect it and all the rest of these things, it seems so I'm like, this is nineteenth century science being interpreted on first century ambulance.
Speaker 2: For yeah, yeah, I was gonna say, like you're saying that this shit goes back to like to you know, two hundredth century, and it's like they're already understanding that like this, you know, they already know what's up in a sense, and like from then on, from then on, we just stayed stupid for the next eighteen hundred years.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: We didn't learn anything new since then, up until recently last undred, last undred, we started learning them.
Speaker 1: This is my problem with Christianity. It's like it's all encapsulated right here in this ambulance. It's like they were so far advanced and understanding and then they just get BTFO from behind, you know, and then it's like what happens to all this stuff?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: They continue to use Galen into the seventeenth century. Galen, the first century Roman physician, doesn't They don't change anything from his prescriptions until the seventeen hundreds. Wait, sixteen hundreds. You know why they bled George Washington. They led him to death. They've led them to death because of Galen in Rome in ancient role wo, that's what his prescription was. That's not they didn't change anything. It was like a complete intellectual black hole for thousands of years. That's incredible. But I mean like once you once you put it in context, it's like meganism is almost like science. You know, it's like you look at these forces, you personify the forces so that other people can remember them better, and then they give you these images and those images go to different parts of the body. They can understand that, you see what I'm saying. So, like all of this stuff is a heuristic to allow people to remember things better so that they can pass it on orally in oral histories, Well, what happens with Christianity? All that stuff is evil. Get rid of all of it.
Speaker 2: Anything too blatant, was.
Speaker 1: Right, But what's blatant about that? If you know what the symbols mean. You know today they're saying orubis that's arobus, that's a bad thing, that's an evil symbol. It's like no, that represents body, that's the homeostasis that keeps you different from everything else. And then you've got the different anatomical points all over the place that they're talking about and their functions, and then we lose it all because they they had a different way of writing their science, you know, and we call it magic because they didn't understand this stuff. You know, Paganism was far more elitist than what we think about.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, right, all that stuff was only.
Speaker 1: The elite study, right, only the elite study. That So if a slave is looking at this, he sees witchcraft. If it you know, upper class person sees this, they're like, what are they trying to do? What is these seven seven tooth key? What are all these things? What's the idea here? Are there? Are there forces at work here? You see what I'm saying, They're trying to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's Yeah, for the seven seventeeth it was even going back to possible planetary energies. Yeah so right, oh god, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: But that's that's a great symbol. I got to look that up. Man, If if anybody wants to understand how magic is related to science, all you have to do is break down ancient symbols and then you'll start to see it for yourself. That's that's what I wanted to do with this segment. You know, it's just have people to start to understand that these are a practical uses for magical ambulance, and it gets deep into your memory, and where the memory is, that's where you find magic. Well, I think even like most of the cross even.
Speaker 2: Though like a lot of the stuff that we covered, none of it's even anything remotely bad, is it? No? Most of the time now when you now when you break it down and see what it's being used for and what the things mean.
Speaker 1: Right, No, it could be because yeah.
Speaker 2: It always Yeah, it can always be twisted for sure.
Speaker 1: Do you hammer in a nail? You hammer somebody's head? Yeah, it's a tool. It's still the same tool.
Speaker 2: I could you know, eat, we did a stamp somebody in the eyeball with it.
Speaker 1: Come on, that's that simple. That's a great symbol that I love it. It really exemplifies that whole idea than you. Let's see, I got the Chaos star. If people don't know, this is the symbol for chaos magic. Right. There was a guy named Michael Moorcock. That's right, that's right. You better get into magic if your name is Morcock.
Speaker 2: Guy didn't have a choice.
Speaker 1: Figure it out, right, You gotta be a wizard. You gotta be a fucking wizard. So this guy wrote mythology for tabletop games like Warhammer and Dungeons and Dragons, right, he was deep into this whole tabletop gaming phenomenon, and so he created the symbol of political movements as well as you know, stuff about Nazism. So he creates the symbol for his games, and then it gets adopted by revolutionaries who start to use it as the symbol of their rebellion against government, which is kind of interesting. So why did he use this symbol as chaos. Well, he conceived of the symbol while writing the first Eric of Mellbone stories in the nineteen sixties. It later became common in popular culture, appearing in occult traditions and role playing games. An air interview with Morcock, he described how he designed the symbol. I drew a straightforward geographical quadrant which often arrows northwest, east and south, and then another four directions. That was that was it, Eight arrows representing all possibilities, one arrow representing the single certain road of law. I have since been told to my face that it is an ancient symbol for chaos. Chaos, So it's any path is open to you. From the place of chaos, there is no order imposed upon you. And if you think about it, the idea of chaos really does go back to the idea of the circumpunked right, this sort of it's the all powerful, all sovereign thing in the middle of the circle. You know, it can go in any direction at the same time. But if you think about it, the circumpunk and the chaos star, they're really similar, you know. So in the nineteen seventies, the chaos star became the main symbol of chaos magic, a British occult tradition, the official symbol of the Illuminates of Deneteros, a magical organization dedicated to chaos magic. The symbol's first appearance in a commercial role playing game was The Dungeons of Dragons Supplement Deities and Demigods, which featured gods and monsters for Morcock's books. It was later adapted in a Stormbringer, Warhammer forty K, and Warhammer Age of Sigmare, among other games. It has occasionally been used as used astrologically as the symbol for the trans Neptunian planetoid nineteen five twenty one Chaos, so there is a planetoid out there using this symbol because of its erratic shape and erratic motion throughout this trans Neptunian orbit. So, right, how many cult groups have now been fascinated by the whole idea of chaos through just that one symbol, and they keep doing it. It's self reproduce it. That's chaos.
Speaker 2: I'd like seeing that redone, but I think it like tried to make look like a shape. It's not to explain, like a square in there or some shit.
Speaker 1: Well, if you're going to reduce it to I guess cosmic or eternal geometry, it would have to be closely related to the idea of the Tesseract, right, So it's like a square within a square and a five dimensional space that's sort of keeping everything in. But at the same time, if you put that chaos symbol inside of the Tesseract, you kind of have infinite possibilities because it's all a simulation, right, Everything comes out of that one just as that whole universe is pressing down upon you. It's almost like their answers to one another.
Speaker 2: Like Shaman seven to eleven over here saying stare at her for a few minutes and you'll see a circle inside of square, so it's hinting of sacred geometry right off the bat. I like that. That's almost I'm almost positive there's there's some sort of thelemic account that I follow on Instagram where I think their logo like looks like that, but has like like I said, the square or circle both, some shit is in the middle of it, and it's always like making like chaos memes or chaos magic jokes and shit.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean that would make sense because there's a lot of there's a lot of literary and cultic attention paid to chaos magic. William ass Burrows came up the cut up method, which was like proto chaos magic, where we cut out all these little words out of all these different things.
Speaker 2: David Bowie got that from him. David Bowie would do that with some of his songs because.
Speaker 1: Yep, proto chaos magic right there, we're just using other varieties of the same idea over and over again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yep, yep.
Speaker 1: I like it. I mean, what do you guys think is is that? Is that something you can relate to? This is this is the potential of putting your will into magical form and we always get caught up in what's going on around us, not what we can generate out of ourselves. That's the whole idea behind chaos magic, because it's self generating. We don't even really have words for self generating, you know, anytime we make invocations, we make it to gods because we don't have the words to say, I'm bringing that out of myself, Like you could say evocation, But does that really encompass what you're trying to say, I'm manifesting my will? Is there a single word for that. It's almost like we've been cut off from the concept that we can self generate our futures.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, I mean that's kind of what I think. For me when I did the sigil, when I I was actually big home and say chaos, but I was big with that style of making sigils. You know, the chaos people would I I used more of the meditation or mantra method. I wasn't going to be another dude in the Oto jerking off the sigils, so I did mantras and meditation. So uh. But in my opinion, a lot of that I almost feel like is almost like programming yourself to get you to the means that you're looking for.
Speaker 1: I think a lot of that that kech magic back in the first uh Trump term, that all came out of chaos magic. I think there was somebody doing a bunch of cutups and they're like frog memes, let's make a frog meme. And so they just started pulling all these different images and seeing what took hold, what got the most views, what got the most reactions, and then they built off of it from there, and then you find that, hey, it's related to one of these ancient symbols of Kek, you know, and you've got all these ties to ancient chaos magic, because that's what it was back then. These were the gods before the Ogdod, you know, Keck and his partner. They were before everything became ordered, you know, they were like the Titans of the Egyptian pantheon. So I think that has a lot to do with where this power is coming from. Everybody looks at the Olympians or the og dot as being like the supreme deities. Those are the supreme deities of everything coming into form before it comes into form. Then you've got the chaos, then you've got the Titans, You've got all these other different forms of ideas that you could apply to your own magical life that people don't pay attention to because they're appealing to the form of power that exists today instead of going primordially with it. I think chaos magic redirects towards the primordial.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, that's not even like when I was getting that even kind of like you kind of tapping that part of the brain that you normally don't, you know, come in contact with, yeah, sub conscious, Yeah, no, I do believe that. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Even Crowley talked about that when he was talking about these I guess he mentioned I think in book four he was talking about ESOPs stables and how Esop's fables can be applied to anything. You just have to plug in different meanings for the different characters, and then you get a whole new meaning out of it. That's almost like chaos magic in a sense, because you're just ascribing different meanings to the old references that you have, and you're creating a new narrative in the process.
Speaker 2: I got to get some more of his but I actually don't have that book. It's just crazy as it sounds. I need to get more of his ship Actually I don't have believe it.
Speaker 1: You probably have all the supplemental books that he put into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is true too. Yeah, I mean there's a lot of fucking ship that's separate stuff that's just packed in there. That's true, right.
Speaker 1: I mean I have the not Golden Down, what is it? What's the other one?
Speaker 2: The Golden Door. That initiatory book is fucking.
Speaker 1: Jock Gigantic, I got there. The Red Book is that's not Golden Down. That's uh, the other group that he was involved with. No, no, it is Golden Down. Yeah, no, it's not the OTO. But I have the whole Golden Don book. They talk about a Naki and Chess in there, and they talk about they've got a bunch. Have you ever heard?
Speaker 2: That's probably the only chest Trump is really plain.
Speaker 1: That's a really good point. I look into that. That's a good reference. No, but I got into Anaki and Chess and tried to figure it out using you know, game theory and all the rest of this stuff. There's very interesting connotations. I don't think the board is shaped correctly. I have a you know, absolutely nailed down the correct geometry for the board, but it's definitely not the sixty four square. You know that. Ain't it like they're using the wrong shaped board for Anaki and chess. But I think there's so much about a Knakian that they're just not telling us. You know, you read through the Anakian dictionary.
Speaker 2: I think there's something with that, something with a noke magic. I think it's a lot more advanced than we probably would think. I think it deals with pinpointing parts of the abyss of play something. I think it is very specific in that I could be wrong. That's just a theory. Oh you know what I want to mention real quick? You have letters? Right? Do you have any mail?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: All right, before we hit the mail, because I you know how people are. As soon as we start to wrap up, motherfuckers stop listening. But I wanted to announce this. Unfortunately, because it's so far, my man headless won't make it. I do think Tyrone might show up though. But uh, October eighteenth, there is a h We got a booth with the O Cult rejects, got a booth at Charlie's Beyond the Belief Expo and that's gonna be a Fort Myers in Florida October eighteenth, and uh, Brook from Dark Florida's She's one of the people speaking there. So when I heard that, I was like, yo, I gotta get I saw there was boots there. They weren't crazy expensive. I was like, I fucking have to get one. And to top it off, it's in a Masonic lodge. And to make it even better, I got booth number fucking thirty three. I was able to pick it. I said, I gotta get thirty three front of Masonic lodge. Fuck, it was either that at seventeen. So yeah, yeah, but uh so yeah October eighteenth, people, anybody in Florida and how far from Fort Myers myself will be there. Hopefully Tyrone or somebody else will be that. Brook's gonna have a booth and she's gonna be speaking, and there's gonna be other people that she's associated with there, so it should be pretty pretty fucking awesome. It's only a day and I think it's ten bucks to get in the motherfucker, So for real. Yeah, I mean it's from like eight to five and I think it's only ten dollars, So come check it out.
Speaker 1: That's amazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, that'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you gotta bring your cameras. Oh, you gotta start live streaming from the booths.
Speaker 2: Fucking I gotta do. You have Tyrone goes with me, both of us, We'll have like a production crew between me and him. The amount of equipment we both have. Dude, it's sucking unreal. Actually, me and him could like definitely do some serious filming if we're together. Yeah, I mean we did. We did. We were at the Cosmic Summit. Me and him were roll over the place with those ship He's got a camera that he's got another one set up next to him. He was, Yeah, he was just like we had two cameras that I'm using my phone. People probably thought I was a crackhead of some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love but I love it. This is gonna be a great time. Let's say so. We've got an email from Angel Hey, headless Giant. This is somewhat of a story, more of a imo strange experience. I have had a few as astrology readings done in my life book. This one is free and really went over my head. I don't know whether to question my own sanity for feeling that there is a deep wisdom here. I don't understand. This is what they said. The strongest. The strongest planet in this chart by far is Urunos. Its closest peak of activity will begin closer to forty years. Utnos is an intellectual planet, so teaching suits you. Saturn and the Sun are next to Urnos on the timeline. This enhances professionalism and charisma. But all this is the future.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: You can only feel and try on these qualities of yours develop them in yourself. Udernose, in addition to its strengths, creates many additional charts entities. Such entities have information about the future and a symbolic language. We can say that they are of a mystical nature. Your moon period is ending or has recently ended. The Moon is introverted and sensitive to what is happening inside its space, so it could establish a connection within these entities in a dream, through intuition, or in some other way. I think as you grow older you will still be less of a mystic and more of an intellectual. As for your personal life, this chart has a lot of energies of Utunos, the Moon, and Saturn. These are solitary planets, the Moon because of security, Saturn because of self restraint, order knows because of misunderstanding. If you understand that you avoid relationships, or that you are overtly, overly strict or a little eccentric and abstract, then you can retouch it. But partners are also different. If there is a mutual romance of future plans, then personal indicators do not play such a major role. People are brought together by these future planets and not by current qualities. But your mystical friends can also tell you about your future. I don't know how it happens with you, but sometimes it is enough to just ask a question before falling asleep. Forty is a conditional astrological age. It can coincide coincide approximately with the physical I mean not in forty years, but the age. It can blossom earlier if there are conditions for growth, and if there are no conditions, it may not find ways to manifest and remain in potential. If you engage in philosophy, then you already have created favorable conditions for Udernose. Now, I think it's important to understand what Udernos means. Before there was Chronos, before there was Jupiter, before there was Zeus, there was Udernos. And Uderos was the first sky god who was engaged with Gaya to create all of the Titans, right, all of these elementary forces. So Udernos is uranus, right, I just use the Greek pronunciation because it sounds ridiculous when you say urinus, it's either urine or on anus.
Speaker 2: You know, pissing out your rays.
Speaker 1: Right, But again encapsulates the energy of Uternose as well, because the idea is it's it's the highest of highs and the lowest of lows. Right, all of these things can be found in Ordernos. It's like transcendence. It's the sky itself, you know, It's like how do you get outside of your body? Well, when you're at your highest high and when you're at your lowest low, you both feel disassociated or in the sky or airy, you know. Intellectual but uh, let's see, and the implementation of Udernos gives energy to the entities generated by it. It does not happen often in the charts that the strongest planet also generates entities, so in your case, one of the few. Therefore, your intuition is currently associated with Ordernose. Probably the last two years have been a period of awareness of Udernos and its themes. Accordingly, interesting dreams have appear. In your case, the intellect is not an obstacle to the subtle world, but on the contrary, it's participant. Therefore, mysticism is organic here. And for example, in order to use intuition, you need to immerse yourself in the intellectual process, leaving a window with some degree of edge for attention in the sensation of subtlety of being. Now, this has two ideas for me. Right, So, if you're physically intuitive, you're going to know your way around to guard. If you're intellectually intuitive, you're going to know your way around sources and how to find certain things and how to understand certain texts. But the two are not entirely disconnected, because there is the intuitive aspect between the two of them. So, whether you're physically intuitive and your hands kind of have a mind of their own, or you're intellectually intuitive, where you could start to track all these different figures on its own, there's still that sort of guiding sense of intuition. I think that's the thing that needs to be focused on. So only I find that the idea of intuition is best exemplified by thinking about the unknown, right, the backside of the screen, the outside of the house. Right. This kind of goes into my symbol too. It's like chaos magic is ruled by the gods of the unknown, right, And if you think about it, there's lots of different gods of the unknown because you have different parts of the unknown. You may know a certain part of the unknown. You may know. But once you've kind of understand the unknown as like a physical force, then you can start to manipulate it. Because if you have no concept that you are connected to the unknown through time, right, you've got this tether bringing you forward into the unknown, right, and you can manipulate your end of the tether. You can manipulate that end of the unknown. Right. These things are not just related. You have to use the power of association to create what you want to see in the world, and by doing that, you're basically tugging on the tether to go in a certain nation or the other.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Like do you remember the movie Donnie Darko. Yeah, do you remember when he's walking through the house, he sees that sort of thing going in front of him that's sort of guiding him through all these different possibilities where you could go. That's kind of what I see as that tether between you and the future, You in the unknown realm. Right, You're eventually going to hit that unknown realm, but how are you pulling on it? How are you shaping it? How are you planning for it? And all of these would be dictated by these gods of the unknown. And you can think about the gods of fate as being closely related to the gods of the unknown. I mean, at a certain point, you've got your ultimate end, but along the path there could be lots of twists and turns. Well, you know Clotho's weaving, so why not get in touch with her to change those results? You know, it's that tether, it's that string, it's that cord of fate that you're trying to sort of manipulate. So why not personify its example?
Speaker 2: That was something I was thinking about, And you know, it's just you know, so many thoughts with the whole reason it comes up in the initiation, and uh, I just had wondered that, you know, the way I had looked at the rituals I did, the initiations I did in the oto. It's just my theory that I do think you're you're actually traveling from the back of your eyeball and moving towards the front possibly, and at one point you get your cord cut, and I have wondered if that's actually showing you like not attached to the source anymore, you know what I'm saying, Like, you're you're not even tapping into the old or far removed already. But a lot of times people say that when he gets cut, that's a good thing. But I was just like wondering, like in in the play that I was in, is it not a good thing. I don't know, It's just you know, I could be totally mistaken on what I was even going through, and I could be completely wrong, but it was just something I've thought about.
Speaker 1: I think you're onto something. I was listening to Mysterious Universe last Tuesday and they were talking about how, you know, they go through the books of these different you know, New Age people and other other types like that, and so they were going through this one New Age book and they were talking about this woman's experience with this energy vampire that was putting his intentions into people's chakras in the form of these energy tendrils, right, and so he would he would target their root chakra and make them obsessed with him by putting his energy into that chakra point and making them think about him in sexual ways. And I think there's there's kind of a binding thing there. It's like you're trying to direct their fate with these threads that you're putting into their energy points, you know.
Speaker 2: And so the.
Speaker 1: Idea there is maybe you could change a person's fate by adding or subtracting pieces of these threads. That we're all sort of on a line, if you think about it multi dimensionally, we're all kind of moving on a line compared to higher dimensions. Have you ever heard of the three body problem?
Speaker 2: Yeah, from you and a. I think Theresa and Lisa both told me about this, and every time every time he gets brought up, I'm like, yeah, I forgot what it is.
Speaker 1: If you're in the second dimension, you see a sphere coming through your dimension as a circle, you know, So as this thing is moving through your dimension, all you see is a circle in front of you, and you're not really thinking about what it looks like in three. The mentions well, in a lot of ways, being in the third dimension, does it reveal what's on the fourth and fifth dimensions around us, and so we really don't have a full examination of the totality of the structure that's influencing us. You know, just like a thing on a piece of paper wouldn't know that he's on a piece of paper, or what outside the paper even looks like, because it's very hard to kind of imagine what outside the third dimension would even look like. The tesser Act is a good example of that. All right, well, let me keep it going here. So Uranus generates entities associated with the Sun. Perhaps this is somehow played out in symbols. The Sun is a significant planet for you, but your youth was mostly spent in the shadow of the moon, and now ambivalent feelings are possible when the image inside does not coincide with reactions. I don't know how to describe it, but very similar to if there was a solar religion in the lunar world. If you contact the solar principles, then you may touch the scenario world when by illuminating certain parts with the sun, you give them to the will to manifest. That's sort of like the difference between Yesde and Tiffera. That's interesting, but it's it's like the reflection is below the source, you know, and all.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Most of the time we're focused on the source, and we're not looking at the reflection, the body, all the rest of the stuff. We're all living up here, you know, we're not thinking about Hey, every neuron in our body actually is a sort of brain. Maybe we should be listening to that. Maybe this body is a partner and not just you know, speed bump. Let me see. So mysticism, but in different form, can also be present after forty entities are the form present after forty entities in the irrational night or part of the person everyone encounters in their dreams, but their worldview is quite confusing and mosaic. But there are also messengers of future scenarios, which in their presentation may look phantasmogoric and sometimes detailed and precise. These entities are like children. They do not have the same priorities as us and in a different significant events. Therefore, behind some grandiose symbolic scenes that leave a feeling of great importance upon awakening, there may be significant events from the future for us which we may not even include in the comparison. These entities are closely connected with creativity, and with the unconscious and psychoanalysis, they learn next to the person. Because after the death of the human body they remain alone in physical time. They can remember and appropriate some attributes of the person's personality. The cult of the Ancestors built on this, or they may not remember anything and become attached to a place or to physical objects. Almost all magical practice is connected with interaction and the most powerful and long existing personalities. In a sense, these entities can be considered a soul. They have many examples in culture of how a person is disposed of a soul exchanged lost sould. On one hand, they are in an integral part of us right brain personality, and on the other hand, for us they can be an object. In this sense, we can have several souls or none at all, depending on the birth chart. I think from this description it will become clearer to you what entities I wrote about in the comments. Of course, any interaction with them can be called mysticism, because they exist in a subtle, ephemeral world, But in fact they are our real children and we are responsible for them. I forgot to mention that in philosophy this side of reality was presented by Rousseau and Nietzsche, and like all true consistent philosophers, by the end of their lives, they themselves were moved to the irrational side of being. I know, this is long, but fairly interesting and something I have never heard of before. Have you ever heard of anything similar to these ideas? I think so there's a lot of different philosophies at work and how he's describing this stuff, but it's mostly coherent her meticism, you know. Yeah, Like that's what I would call that stuff. That was her medicism. He was describing the son, he was describing the system, he was laying out the boundaries, and he was talking about interaction. I think that's what her medicism means. It could be done with any subject too, Like you could be talking about physical science, or you could be talking about mental science, or you could be talking about magic. All of it applies to her medicism because it's those same basic principles that you're describing. You know, what are your thoughts? What'd you think of it?
Speaker 2: Like you said a lot of her medicism. I don't tell you the truth, where did that come? I don't even remember from the beginning what that even came from, though you know what I'm saying, Like, was that just like someone's thoughts?
Speaker 1: Was that, like this was her astrology? Really?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, all right, because I was just like, this isn't a dream, because yeah, it was just like, but where what started this off? Okay?
Speaker 1: Right now? She was talking about Uranus and the influences of Uranus in her life, and this astrologer was giving her all these examples of how Urinus is going to impact the rest of her chart, and it was very hermetic.
Speaker 2: Very well, the way the way everything was being said seemed like very cabalistic to me.
Speaker 1: All right, yeah, well that's part of her medicine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, well they that would be twist in there with her medicism for sure, for sure. Yeah, her medicism with that then planetary stuff. Yeah, all sorts of things mixed in. Yeah, and uh, I'll be totally honest with you though, when it comes to the anything beyond the seventh classical, you know that I used. I'm really not good with so a lot of this stuff. I was just like, Okay, it was all news to me. That's why I was just like, where did I know? This isn't a dream?
Speaker 1: Though?
Speaker 2: Like what started this? Because I forgot it was alone.
Speaker 1: Well, I think I think you can benefit a lot from learning the mythology because they don't stray from the mythology and how they name the planets past the seven right, so if you know about us, he's also called Anu in the Babylonian. This is where we get the Anu Naki children of the sky. Stay in concept, that's the sky god, that's the original. So you know, there's there's so much you can learn just by going to the mythology and then going back to the planets and being like, okay, well I understand how that fits Neptune. You know, it's a Roman god, right, and it's the god of the ocean, and it's a big blue planet, and it's a certain size and all the rest of these characteristics because it's the I think it was the Vatican that's that's choosing these names. They're keeping this occult traditional live behind the scenes. They have an inner order that it was a long reading, Yeah, dear, I think I skipped around a little bit too, but thank you, Angel. I think that was a really good example of how you can start to draw out uh associations with the things that you're given, because that's The whole point is like, you're never going to get the totality of stuff, But if you can draw out your associations and then make those associations part of your perspective, because you're going to find that you're drawn more to certain associations as opposed to others. And in that drawing, you're actually learning about yourself and your subconscious mind and what brings you to those conclusions. So you know, look them up, figure these things out, because I think there's a lot of language gap between the people who study this full time and the people who are complete laymen, and so you could be saying the most wise shit imaginable. But if you don't have the bridge between it, who's gonna even know? You know. That's one of the sad things I see repeating over and over again. People don't have occult literacy.
Speaker 2: No, No, not at all. I didn't for the longest time either. I thought I had an idea, and I still didn't.
Speaker 1: I think occult literacy depends on your ability to disassociate symbols from good and evil. Right, everything has a good aspect, everything has an evil aspect. We're looking at words on paper. We don't need to make those associations. Just understand what you're looking at. Save good and evil for people's actions as opposed to words and symbols on paper. Right, if somebody's drawing the Seal of Lilith, maybe understand why they're drawing the Seal of Lilith instead of screaming, pointing and saying vampire. Yeah, probably not a good idea if you're trying to understand.
Speaker 2: Things, I'm screaming process church. That ship doesn't tell me what the fuck's going on? Know, That's why I was like, I gotta go find out what magic is.
Speaker 1: Right, it's not that hard. Just disassociate go to evil for a second. Understand these are tools. They're not trying to hurt you. You can read them and then spiritually cleanse yourself of all the unclean spirits. There's a process to this stuff, and it's not necessarily a bunch of Satanists and Luciferians all upsetting. Maybe that's why they're trying to get your goat. They're getting your goat. Do you understand that you got the baffro thatt.
Speaker 2: They're goating yet?
Speaker 1: Right? Maybe they're not really Nazis. Maybe they're saying they're Nazis and they're associated with Nazis to make you upset as that works too, you know, it's Operation Chaos. Back to the Chaos Star again, how they operate.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of stuff that if you're still looking at it and you're like, you know a lot of this information is coming from the government itself, you have to no wondering because if the ship with this shit's not even true but believed, it causes chaos regardless, and that person's name will burn an image into everybody's fucking head and they'll live on as a god, regardless how they're being talked about.
Speaker 1: For every ideology, there is a scapegoat. For every ideology, there is a scapegoat, and there's lots of scapegoats out there for them to take their wrath out on. And you to say, good job, even though you were the one who was trying to get the evil people who are now taking it out on the scapegoat because they don't want to be accountable.
Speaker 3: Shit, man, I know this is deep stuff, but this is the kind of thinking you got to engage in here, because we're just trying to say it could be a distraction, it could be planned.
Speaker 1: We're not one hundred committed saying it's one way or the other. We're taking in information. I just got a lightning flash.
Speaker 2: Which to me, it's time to show.
Speaker 1: It's time, yo.
Speaker 2: Let me just plug it. Hell yeah yeah, let me plug it again again real quick. Octoba eighteenth Fort Myers at fuck, I forgot so many Sonic Lodge I threw up the I can't believe it. And when I saw that too, I was like, oh, I have to go now, just so people could talk shit about me. H Octoby eighteenth Fort Myers in Florida. I threw up the I threw up the link inside the Chad'll probably added to the episode and I'll start going forward. I'll try to edit to the show notes. But yeah, uh Brook will be speaking there. She'll have a table as well, and I'll have a table there as well. I think Tyrone might be joining me. If there's any other you know, other occult rejects too, I think it's like whatever, it's ten bucks to get in, so I mean they could possibly maybe somebody else may be able to come as well. It's only ten bucks to get in, like I was just saying, So even if you're a fan and you're in the area and the speakers aren't for you. It's really only ten bucks to come and hang out and bullshit with us. I mean, think about it now, so come check it out.
Speaker 1: It sounds like a lot of fun. And uh, if I were you, I would be there because you might get to see the kiddy live oh yo as we're doing episodes.
Speaker 2: Dude, if you came, I would definitely want you to bring the cat oh man. Yeah, unfortunately I think you your father from it than I am. So yeah, I don't expect you to come, but.
Speaker 1: I would have loved it.
Speaker 2: Definitely bring my dude over there.
Speaker 1: Well, thank you guys for joining us, and we'll see you again on the next Headless's Magical Mailbag. Thank you very much later