Speaker 1: You probably made it.
Speaker 2: To the weekend. I mean, you gotta get through whatever you gotta get through today. We'll be here for about three hours to help you, and you don't have to dodge an escape murder. So they caught that dude. I am shocked. I am shocked that he was able to bamboozle some woman into probably throwing her life away. You know, the irony is because you saw probably you saw or heard law enforcement come out and they had an interesting statement yesterday morning. Basically we got two really good leads and then they said something like, hey, if you can hear me and you're harboring fugitives, m probably don't do that.
Speaker 1: Not gonna end well for you. So we'll get you details on.
Speaker 3: That.
Speaker 2: As uh once again fight with every piece of equipment I own. I have, unfortunately this morning, fallen down a little bit of a rabbit hole on snow White and I have gone back and forth Ross. Did you see the Twitter snow White controversy? The newest one, not just the weird clips, but the newest she doesn't clean? Is that the one you you have seen or you haven't, because that's the one I was in. Somebody went through and pulled the original what nineteen thirty or something when that thing came out snow white, and that scene that was in that you know that video that came out that showed they're getting the they're getting the lodge, the cabin whatever, the commune, I don't even know what they call it in the updated version, ready for guests. And because it's dirty, right, and so she does the famous scene where she goes around and you're doing this, and you're doing that, and then she handles the broom and I think she cooks all the food too, But in this one, she just goes around assigns all of her little friend zoned friends.
Speaker 1: Dude, think about what this is. This is her.
Speaker 2: Going in and friend zoning seven short kings, as they say on the on the TikTok, and them just simping along like yeah, we'll clean all we'll clean all this stuff. It's their house, by the way, they could just be like, no, look, we took you in.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Let's process this post women's women's lib and all of that. There are reasons because this is the argument they want to make. They're like, well, because you remember the interview she did. She goes yeah, but we're not going to be doing what they did back then in the nineteen thirties. And then that's when everyone's like, wow, we don't like you, we don't want you to pie snow white, and so that they had to go through a year of insanity, push back, the release, change out via CGI the Dwarves, which at one point we're just going to be regular sized people. No no, no, no no, she can't clean. She's got seven friend Zone dudes there to do it for. I'm sure we'll find out one of them is probably not pining for rather pining for one of the other ones.
Speaker 1: Maybe a little uh, who knows. I haven't seen the movie.
Speaker 2: I don't know, but yeah, everyone's mad because now she doesn't she doesn't take any chores.
Speaker 1: She just supervises.
Speaker 2: It is girl Boss, as blatant it as as it can be. And then I sat there and I looked at it. I'm like, am I willing to go that deep into a conspiracy just to hate on a movie? Because like, if we wouldn't have seen all the insanity that we've seen, I'd be like, that's dumb, Okay, maybe she dancing around whatever, Okay, But now I'm like, now, screw them let him feast upon this on this carcass didn't didn't Daily Uh what was it Daily Wire? Weren't they doing one with one of their hosts? The So they're gonna release at the same time.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't Brett Cooper, I think is who was gonna play it?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 1: And who knows? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know if Brett Cooper is a good actress or any of the rest of it. But yeah, people are clowning on that big time. All right, there we go. Now it's gonna let me into my next gen.
Speaker 1: It's very nice of you. Thank you appreciate that. This morning a.
Speaker 2: Crazy day, and I appreciate some of you out there. Yesterday we had a little uh I don't even know fully what it was at some point when things are that broken on the and I guess it was on the one oh six to one side and I and that's as far as I know. If you guys send a message or an email, that's cool. If you do it, though, tell me which station you're listening to, Raleigh or Greensboro, And are you listening on terrestrial you know, the airwaves or are you streaming it? And uh, If so, what are you streaming it on? That will aid in ninety percent of us boarding things to engineering, going I think something's broken and uh then they can get on it. So but uh, yeah, a lot of people reached out on that al right. Eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. Also, mister Pete Calender, he'll be joining us coming up at eight oh five.
Speaker 1: I can't wait to talk to him today.
Speaker 2: Do you know Pete did one of those spaces ross He did a space and then everyone showed up and started talking to talking to Pete, and I kind of dipped in there, and I'm like, all right, you a phone with that, buddy. So I'm curious how that thing panned out for him. So I think it was a management idea over anyway, let's see. All right, well let me do this. We'll take the break, I'll come back. I'll give you a little rundown of some of the other stories we got in here. We've got some good audio. Uh, definitely good audio today. So uh six thirteen CaCO Day Radio program. Hang on, And I'm trying to figure out because I saw I saw a couple of different news outlets with kind of like cutesy headlines. Here's here's the headline from Mario, corrections officer among first to call nine one one about murderer's.
Speaker 1: Escape, fifty K reward for tips.
Speaker 2: The original headline says, corrections officer among.
Speaker 1: First to call fifty K reward for tips. And they changed it.
Speaker 2: They changed it actually from the time I first saw it to the time I sent it to Ross. But I think some people were confused because I saw this. I saw this whole debate breakout where people are like, well, I mean, if he's a corrections officer and he's got information that could lead to the arrest of the suspect, why is he eligible.
Speaker 1: Because he was the officer whose car.
Speaker 5: He was in?
Speaker 2: Because like, you want an infinite money glitch if that's your if that's your.
Speaker 1: TA do I even have to explain this? Ross?
Speaker 2: Can you sense the infinite money glitch that I'm going to, you know, throw out here that a corrections officer could avail themselves of if they are eligible for this reward.
Speaker 1: Even if it's their car they assign. I mean, a loophole is a loophole, right, I'm I You're gonna support this, aren't you? Okay? Go ahead? Yeah, it's a loophole. What the what the folks fought?
Speaker 2: So you let him out of the car right you're like, oh, no, I dropped my and you know whatever it is. And as you're as you're leaning over for that, you kind of looking back a little too, because you want to see the flash of the color as he takes off.
Speaker 1: And uh, from there, he's on the run.
Speaker 2: Make a quick radio call he's out, he's out. How quickly did they and then just track him or maybe this kicks in instantly, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Then just catch him over in the next field. Make money. There you go.
Speaker 2: So that's why not that you weird?
Speaker 1: We're literally do you.
Speaker 2: Imagine the amount of care it would be every single hospital run, not every single one. I understand most of you wouldn't do it, but if you, you would turn into that, uh, the most dangerous prey. So we don't need that even for scumbags that you know are in prison for life and now we'll get potentially life plus bonus. I had a I had a I used to do this thing on the radio ross when I did my when I first started doing talk radio on Saturday, I would make an absurd proposal and and and then we just throw it out there and then everybody hate on me for it or you know, like it or whatever it was.
Speaker 1: And one of them was that if.
Speaker 2: You're going to be a criminal and you're gonna go to jail for life, like there's no there's no getting out any of the excess years that you get, because they're inconsequential.
Speaker 1: You should be able to dole them out.
Speaker 2: For you know, for not fitting in with society but excelling at your craft. And then we decided murders didn't count. It was only the stuff tacked on from non you know, initial victim crimes as you're hurting the person, like why would you want to let him do that to other you know what? Because he's the one they're going to be learning off so when they get out and if they don't want to change, they're better at what they do, all right, So we can scrap that little two bits there we got.
Speaker 1: This is where we're going to start.
Speaker 2: So Donald Trump in North Carolina, Ashville, North Carolina, and boy boy, a lot of people there, I know we think of Ashville as yeah, it's nice ish it is in the mountains, in the stuff to do and see and stuff. And then a crazy six foot five hobo when you're in that little triangle part of downtown where they have all the restaurants and stuff, and they just have taken over the little the tense city there.
Speaker 1: And a six.
Speaker 2: Foot five homeless dude who you've clearly stopped I don't know, one hundred feet from because he standing in the middle of the road adjusting some stuff, becomes irritated it's your mere presence, and takes a cigarette and lights it and then smokes it and then in like over a course of like ninety seconds, then flicks it.
Speaker 1: He smoked the whole thing. I just sat there and watched him. That Ashville.
Speaker 2: But you know, once you get out of town, that's where anyone Saine lives. There's a few in town, but it's getting tougher. So yeah, yeah, they filled that thing up. Unfortunately, there was a little bit of an incident that's being reported this morning. Let's the audio here. This is not something I ever thought I'd have to think about, but we're all going to have to think about it together.
Speaker 1: So here we go.
Speaker 6: Secret Service detail that's guarding former President Donald Trump. So this coming from Real Clear Politics reporting that a female Secret Service agent abandoned her posts in North Carolina to breastfeed her baby during Trump's visit yesterday to the tar Hill State. The report says about five minutes before Trump's motorcate arrived, the side agent, who manages security for the entire event, did a final sweep of the location, and.
Speaker 7: While walking the route, the side agent reportedly found the Secret Service special agent in question breastfeeding with two other family members present in a room that's supposed to be set aside for official business, like an emergency involving the president. The report says the special agent did not have permission to leave her and gave no warning prior to the event that she needed personal time working. Secret Service agents are prohibited from bringing children or any family members for that matter, on a protective assignment.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so did this have to be explained now?
Speaker 2: I want to give you the timeline because Trump had not arrived at the moment she was caught, but he was I think three minutes out, three minutes out when they were like, what the hell are you doing? And had you had her family members reportedly inside the security perimeter. I wonder if that was even the proper check and a baby and I understand whant he's in privacy, but and a baby. And this goes to many of these discussions we've had. Sometimes you can't do a thing. Sometimes you can't do a thing because you're never going to be able to do it. Ross you think you could block blind side for Josh Allen.
Speaker 5: That I mean, I could do it, but it might result in my death. I mean probably not like a Wise movie, and it possibly probably his extensive injury. Right, So yeah, should you know it?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 2: You would think no. Right, as a Bills fan, you would be like, no, I should not do that. I should not accept the job blocking the blind side from a boy when I am not even half the size of some of the dudes that I'll have to be facing off with. No, that's a good reasonable decision. And if you're a woman who works for the Secret Service and you want to have a baby, but you have a baby that you're going to have to you're going to do the breastfeeding thing you want to do that I have to assume it's all Union stuff there that they make this relatively easy, but there are going to be some assignments that that ain't it.
Speaker 1: And I mean, you are for all.
Speaker 2: And this is not to be denigrating, although you know how I feel about leadership right now, and obviously many of these agents.
Speaker 1: Your job is.
Speaker 2: Potentially really annoying, obnoxious or dumb or vindictive or just you know, is not really gelling with most of the people who are learning about this person, probably for the first time.
Speaker 1: Viral video something like that.
Speaker 2: What was the doctor the catch me outside girl, I can Daniella or Danielle or Danielle something something something.
Speaker 1: She got like three names.
Speaker 2: But you know, a little girl when she's like fifteen and flipping out on Doctor Phil days, she turns eighteen, OnlyFans and she made a million plus dollars. Right, You're like, why does why does stupid pay so good? Here we go, Rey gun That's right, that would be uh, of course, Rachel Gunn the college professor with a PhD in cultural dance studies with an emphasis on breaking And yeah, she's got some if you go back to read the paper she's published, that's exactly what you kind of think it is. She's probably going to be a millionaire here real quick. It didn't look like she was doing too bad. Actually, I mean she has a following down in Australia. It just seems to be basically a bunch of featherwoke college students. But they suspect that Australia's decision among all of their politicians to embrace her and say we'll protect you from the bad literally everybody else, that Australian companies are apparently lining up to make her the face of their campaign.
Speaker 1: So again, you're gonna go out, You're gonna bust your butt.
Speaker 2: You know, you do an honest day's work today and probably not be an a hole anybody, or disrespect your entire country, or maybe get a sport that had its first shot at the Olympics never invited again.
Speaker 1: You will probably do none of that today, and you're not gonna be running around with Koala logos.
Speaker 5: So I guess there's a big grocery store down there that's listed in the story. So oh, very depressing.
Speaker 2: All right, back to this, So how did we get to a place Some of this is rhetorical, by the way. How did we get to the place where a secret service agent? And I did check because I want to make sure before I said it the agent and her family members. I am assuming who brought the baby and it doesn't say the family members, so maybe it's her spouse and another kid, or spouse and sister Ma who knows the agent or family members bypass the uniform division checkpoint. This is what I was wondering about, because even before, well before Trump gets there, well well before, especially if you if you have a press credential and you're gonna be able to be where Trump is, not just in the arena you got, there's a whole other thing you gotta do. It's a lot of fun watching your bag's completely unloaded and taken apart while two dogs stare at you that would happily eat your face if the you know, the right German word was spoke.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: But you go up in there if they search that baby. I'm not being dark here. I'm just pointing out, like we got some messed up people in this world, man, And I know it's her baby and all of that, and I'm not going down that road. I'm just sitting there saying, like the baby goes one of two ways, Like it could be disarming. You could be running around You're like, all right, this is it. I am hell bent on whatever TDS symptom I'm suffering from today and then smiling baby there cooing at you, and just in that moment when you pause before doing whatever dumb crap you came there to do, they tackle you.
Speaker 1: So maybe probably not.
Speaker 2: And then I tried to think, well, what job must her husband have where it was more dangerous to take the kid to work there? And it's a very short list, like Alaskan crabbing.
Speaker 1: Probably not.
Speaker 2: He works at one of those smelting plants near Osha or excuse me, near Disney that is not Osha certified, skimping on some rules. Had a dude die one of those, probably not a gator attack, But maybe that's where he works well out of the Atlanta office, hmm, don't know. I'm trying to think what's more dangerous than the job where you come to be a bullet catcher? Now granted there going well was five minutes where he's in there, but it shows you at a time when there's already questions being asked, a very lase, a fair attitude.
Speaker 5: I I honestly with some of this stuff. When I click on it, I look to see and most of the stuff that's then come forward has been stuff that was prior to Butler right.
Speaker 2: Obviously, you had the very well publicized problem with the prostitutes thing, and they fired or they fired and reassigned a bunch of people for that, but you also had a lot of other little incidents. I still don't know what's going on with that. That was it a salon that was broken or a nail thing, I don't know what it was. But you saw the video of what clearly looks to be a Secret Service female agent walk up, cover the camera, make entry to this business which is closed but is near where Secret Service is doing protection for Jill, and basically use it as a restroom for them and others. And what was crazy is after they get it pointed out that this happened, they said, yeah, we're sorry, we shouldn't have done that. And then a few days ago they said, nope, that wasn't us. Well wait to say, you just said it was and you're really sorry and you're not going to do it again. So all of these things and now this right in North Carolina just days ago. It's like, wouldn't this be the time for everyone to be on their best behavior, because that's how it would work in any other job situation I have ever heard of any other job situation. And I mean that, I don't just mean you know jobs like you know you work at the factory, right because the situation there is, Hey, this thing we make of the factory, they're not buying as much. The Chinese are undercutting us whatever. We got to bust our. But we got to do that, and if we don't, we may not all have jobs. And everyone gets motivated and hopefully you make it. This is that time for secret service. Hell, if you're in a slump in on a professional sporting team, they're going to take more look at your salary, your position, and your usefulness. And yet we've had the director resigned, the interim director who basically wouldn't answer questions kind of got almost yelled at Ted Cruz, what are we doing here? It's the environment, it's the And this is why I had a lot of military guys send me this too, and they said, look, it's not about just the individual.
Speaker 1: That's important.
Speaker 2: But you got to understand that the attitude, the ironment is what is so profoundly wrong right now. It's permissive and I get that, right, you have you got a crazy boss, it doesn't care, lets you do anything, and then you go work at another company where it's very buttoned down, and you know there's a very clearly defined order of escalation for things. Don't bug me with that. It's you know, it's a learning curve. Secret service. What we assume is very buttoned down seems to not be even after they almost lost a detail a protect e, say detainee protectee for the first time in almost my lifetime. Pretty bad man.
Speaker 1: But that's.
Speaker 2: That's going to continue until I guess the Republicans actually, uh, you know, start to because they did their their things, but I don't I don't know that they're doing follow up. Also, I see that there's a couple other investigations, like literally there's Republican whistleblowers pulling out of theseus saying that the congressmen aren't taking them seriously. So we might have to dig into some of that today. So anyway, six forty four kco Day Radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All right, everyone's got baby questions?
Speaker 1: Is the baby?
Speaker 2: Could the baby be the baby from Baby Boss? I did not see Baby Boss. I'm assuming that's about a baby that acts like a grown up.
Speaker 1: Is that the ALEC baul I, I still haven't seen it. Is it Alec Baldwin plays the Baby Boss? Dude?
Speaker 2: That's so that might be an Alec Baldwin reference. Okay, sir, it's a weird one, but I didn't realize that. But no, I don't think it's the baby from Baby Boss, so probably not that U.
Speaker 1: On a company. Well, it's not on a company. They brought it.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, if you put C four in a diaper and whatever, kids, you know, baby's put in a diaper. Most people don't want to check in there anyway. But then I realize they just buy pass security. And again I'm not claiming that's what it was, but holy hell this. You have procedures, even for when it's stupid. We get told this all the time. TSA like why does ninety year old nana in the wheelchair need to have all the special touches? Oh, sir, it's the randomness of it, all, sir. All right, well, you have a stated procedure and you don't do it in this situation.
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Six forty five Cacoda Radio program? Hang on, what do you do in this situation?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Let's just say you have been fortunate enough in life to buy yourself a very nice home. And when I say nice, just so we're clear. Uh and uh, let's see this is this is in Baltimore, but it's in a very nice area in the harbor there, which you know you probably make it. They tend to protect that little section there because you've got stadiums on the other side and people walk down to go eat, so they don't want you getting all murdered and stuff. But there's a yeah, there's some really really really small amount of really nice homes in there. And uh so this dude bought one for three point two four million at a at an auction the other day. It is a waterfront condo, nine thousand square feet. It's actually technically two units combined into one, except the old owner is in the condo and refusing to move out.
Speaker 1: And the old owner is Kevin Spacey.
Speaker 5: I gotta tell you, like, twenty years ago, I'd be like, dude, I get a nine thousand square foot condo and Kevin Spacey's there for all my parties.
Speaker 1: But then there was a whole thing. Although I don't think he got.
Speaker 2: Convicted on anything. I don't think he even paid out anything, And I think it was because the main one turned out to be bs, although some of the others sounded like they might not be.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but you want.
Speaker 2: To talk about a dude who was riding high man right just the this he was capturing the scumminess of Congress Squared.
Speaker 1: And they right began to me too. Man.
Speaker 2: They were willing just to blow moab that thing and then just kind of purge a lot of his titles from streaming.
Speaker 1: And it was only then you see all.
Speaker 2: Of the stuff Kevin Spacey was in so many movies, but also like smaller parts in some movies, a lot of like prime movies too. He'll just kind of pop in for a thing. They took what was uh seven. Remember Netflix stops streaming that right when that first happened because they had the streaming right. So now they're selling selling this.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: I think he just didn't pay.
Speaker 2: Taxes, which I'm pretty sure you have to do in Maryland probably they have high taxes. Yeah, and now he's demanding he has six months even though it's been sold to leave.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: I think you just move in and your roommate's Kevin Spacey.
Speaker 2: Man, I have a there's a lot of questions about a lot of movies that I would have, and if he gets annoyed, then he leaves.
Speaker 1: Tadah. There, I've just solved your problem.
Speaker 2: You annoy them out with just being an incessant, detailed fan and do this thing too, which I've seen some fans do uh to uh Harrison Ford recently when they started talking to him about, you know, the Marvel stuff, because he clearly didn't read any of it other than the lines out loud.
Speaker 1: He didn't look at what's even happening.
Speaker 2: They would ask him stuff they knew he'd get wrong so that they could correct him, which I guess feels really good as a fan. I'm unsure of this now. I sometimes people correct us if that makes you feel good, okay, and if you're right, you're right.
Speaker 1: But also if you're.
Speaker 2: Right on something dumb that we intentionally mispronounced it, then you're just not fun at parties. But yeah, I think you move into the Kevin Spacey house. All right, here we go, so back to and this is where I wanted to get calls. I just want to kind of lead it into the seven o'clock hour, the realities on the ground and I understand that, you know, with the use of technology and proper planning and everything, the actual job I'm I mean, granted, mom's gonna have to fill the jugs, so to speak, but the actual job and timing of breastfeeding your kids is not necessarily something that has to happen directly attached to the chest at all times.
Speaker 1: Or at all for that matter.
Speaker 2: That being said, I am sure that in the lives and careers of many of you. And so that means that sometimes a woman who.
Speaker 5: Is she's a primary breadwinner got stay at home husband.
Speaker 1: You know, the baby.
Speaker 2: Still got what it needs because she you know, she hooked up last time, she was she got home from work yesterday. I get the process, and it is inherently not unfair, which is what I heard people. It's inherently different. And it's inherently different because that's the one job you can't hand off other than the gestation and then pretend like we did a thing that super woke right. The gestation and the breastfeeding those are them. Those are and and you know some women don't breastfeed and they go formula whatever. But the gestation and then super important number two. So the absolute refusal to accept the reality considering your job is what is so mind blowing here, because you have to make changes.
Speaker 1: And it's not just a woman who has a kid.
Speaker 2: It could be a father who has more kids, right and maybe doesn't want to take an advancement that could cause them to have to move or work more.
Speaker 1: We make these decisions all the time.
Speaker 2: I just can't fathom this is anybody, anybody in even a in a normal working environment. I'm gonna probably irritate somethulf and I don't mean to a lot of a sheer ignorance. I don't have kids, but like I just don't understand why you had to breastfeed that kid at that moment. An hour away from chatting with our radio buddy down south, mister Pete Callander, we'll be doing that, like I said, one hour from now, and boy boy, we got more enough to discuss. So Trump in Ashville a little incident where one of the one of the female agents, just minutes before Trump physically arrived, was found in a It sounds like it's like an emergency gathering spot. If it hits the fan, it might be gathering. It might be a place to you know, as part of getting people out of there. Maybe a stop off point if you need to visually hide the present.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the use was. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: She's in there with people who didn't go through the proper screening and a baby, and she's bread it's her baby, obviously, but she's breastfeeding her baby, which I'm it's fine, I'm glad, great, wonderful, go ahead and do that. I don't even mind women to do it in public. Yeah, where they got kind of the shawl over, but it's clearly not covering. I'm not gonna be that guy. Do you if you look like you're just making an effort.
Speaker 1: To be left alone. Most people are fine, but you're at work. And it made me.
Speaker 2: I just I we did it the first hour, and I just realized two things. One and maybe this is how we have to approach it. Feminism achieved.
Speaker 1: You did it.
Speaker 2: I mean, what's more rosy riveter than walking around You're the You're you're the body. You're a body person to the president. You're the President's detail, just specifically out of the Atlanta office. So not always, but in this situation, you are. You're there, You're there for the show and you got your baby there, and you got your gun, and you're doing some breastfeeding and the president's coming and you're just you know, you're just making it work.
Speaker 3: Queen.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's the approach there, so we can get you know, the code pink ladies to shut up for five minutes or the we do have to have another weird hat march. And also, I think that this counts now as precedent. And I can't stop Ross from making swords during the show, on which you know, how can I argue that he can't literally forge swords in the studio, the primary studio, during the literally during his duties. If this woman is a bullet catcher, hopefully not but potentially, and she's got a baby attached to the front of her chest, there's no reasonable argument to be made. So a little personal, little public on that stuff. Go ahead, open your Micross, I want people to hear what they without your filter on.
Speaker 1: Turn the filter on, I'll it off.
Speaker 5: Fine, all right, listen, it's stressful, man. Everybody needs a stress Are you gonna open the micro? Am I which one? Because we both click it from?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 2: All right, all right, I'm gonna open my Ross's mic without the filter.
Speaker 1: Here we go, turn that off.
Speaker 2: That is literally what is going on in the Master control studio right now.
Speaker 5: Man, I just need a way to release stress. You know what is that you're making that passion? This is a lightning infused great sword.
Speaker 1: Where'd you get the lightning from? You know, it's a skill I learned over there. Okay, you're a mage of some sort. I don't know. Can you imbue fire?
Speaker 5: What you want to do is kill the wizards first, man, a very important dude.
Speaker 1: That's the whole place.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they'll set the whole place on fire.
Speaker 1: Then I think that's an art of war.
Speaker 2: Actually, all right, so Ross recommend's killing the and you'll need one of Ross's special swords with lightning, lightning imbued power, perhaps ice fire poison.
Speaker 1: Who knows?
Speaker 2: All right, I can't, I can't, But I also can't stop him because that right there, him putting a forge next to all of our multi radio.
Speaker 1: Equipment is still less insane.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 2: By the way, if somebody comes down the hall from management kind of like move your the other chairs overs is kind of covering the area.
Speaker 3: I'm not worried about that.
Speaker 1: Man, I I got tenure. I've been early eighteen years, I got ten yere no, but yeah, I just wanted to think. I want to be like, there's no way they got to forge it. But maybe they do. I don't know. It's radio.
Speaker 5: Sometimes stuff's weird when salespeople come down, you know, and they're like, hey, can you read a script and make me like a like a great axe, And I'm like, you know what, just stop.
Speaker 2: And it's on paper, and then what happens? You get it right next to boom? Just literally the thing. You can't have.
Speaker 1: Regular paper in there.
Speaker 2: You've got to write it on you know, like human skin or say, you know whatever from back.
Speaker 1: In the day.
Speaker 2: Take it into a one hundred and thirty degree forge room.
Speaker 1: Absolutely insane. All right.
Speaker 2: So Ross is craft and so I can't stop him. Gonna be doing his things. Probably a good workout too. There is that I've never met a really really fat blacksmith, or at least one who does it a lot. I met a lot of fun fat guys who willed though. All right, let's see seven twelve here on the Kcoday radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. So So again, let me just say this so we can all agree that she shouldn't bring her baby to work, right? Or is this one of those hills where I think everyone's willing to die on it and a bunch of people are going to greatly disappoint me, Like, no, it's fine.
Speaker 1: I can't believe they got mad.
Speaker 2: The President wasn't there yet, because that's how the timing of stuff is supposed to work in that job, a job where you've had you had to reset the sign has been this many days since somebody put a bullet in one of our protectees. You had to flip the sign over. You'd been doing pretty good good and you can't not do that. And we'll never hear the I will probably never hear the full explanation. We were vindicated on those photos. Remember we had another agent who was posting photos. Now, like I said, some of this stuff preceded Butler or.
Speaker 5: Wasn't in in in conjunction with that, And I made the joke. I'm like, wait, she's posting on Instagram, so it's like, is she sitting there protecting the president and doing things like I think I look cute today, right and taking a picture. It can't be that vapid.
Speaker 1: I was wrong. I was I was myself.
Speaker 2: Surprised because I'm like, there's no way, and it wasn't quite that. But what a lot of them were was she had a watch position at mar A Lago and it looks like it was elevated. I obviously they're gonna have agents up on that roof, so whatever it was, she took a picture of a very beautiful sunset going, you know, over the inner coastal, right because Palm Beaches or where the mar lagos between the intercoastal and the beach there, and she put a bunch of emojis and like, this is my job, you know, like one of those weird Hey come to a day of work at Google with me and then it's just this chick eating all day and then going to a massage that are free or three that are free, and then going up on the roof and then they give you beer at the end of the day. It's you don't want secret service doing it maybe in a controlled manner for like a kid's video that's highly produced, make sure there's nothing in there, but.
Speaker 1: Holy hell, what are you doing?
Speaker 2: And people go, well, what does that matter? And I'll tell you what it matters. They have a they now have a much more accurate representation. Now they don't know all of the things she has who ate her, you know, visibility which probably as spotan scope, binoculars, access to those things. But it can also because she kind of spins, they can see half of her field of vision. And what obstructions might be. You can guess a lot of them from the ground. But seeing's believing man. So it might not be the most useful piece of information, but it's clearly a piece and it's just it's just Keystone cops over there. So all right, well let's do this. H I did want again. I was very curious, like, how does that conversation go? And did you for any any of our female listeners who look, I understand this, this is a very real thing. Maybe you worked, what what did you have to tweak or how different was it between jobs based on what the jobs were, Cause.
Speaker 1: It's pretty it's pretty dicey.
Speaker 2: To push back on an employee when it comes to like my baby's gonna come in, you know, twice a day and we're gonna do a breastfeed. Most a lot of companies will accommodate that, but a lot of jobs won't. And because they can't. It's just the nature of it. So like, you have to make that decision.
Speaker 1: So what you're dealing with is people who go, why.
Speaker 2: Should I have to make that decision, because that's the mantra out there. I'm strong and I'm independent and great good on you. But you can't do that.
Speaker 5: You can't say you just can't do that, which is why you didn't ask. That's what's even crazier, Like that's one of those asked, you know, ask for forgiveness decisions right there.
Speaker 1: Or or you have such a.
Speaker 2: Loosey goosey security policy that other agents are probably sneaking their families up in there early without proper screening. I know they're your family members and they're probably not there to do anything, but damn it, you set the standard for the rules, just like the politicians supposed to.
Speaker 1: So well you know how that goes anyway.
Speaker 2: Seven sixteen, Hang on, I am trying to figure out this story and make the headline match what actually I read in the story. So did you guys see the video of the dental folk the dental office in Tennessee. I can't remember where in Tennessee. There's a video of some of the staff members. They have one of the patient's diaries. Now I don't know how they acquire and the patient may have given it to them, and here's why, or at least to one of the people in the office, it was a The diary entries were mostly dealing with the treatment. It had been a long series of treatments this individual was getting.
Speaker 1: And a video.
Speaker 2: Which of course, once posted online when super viral shows one of the employees reading it, you know this this is the patient's thoughts, which may I don't know, maybe the dentist asked them to write them down, or maybe they you know, maybe that's something they do, is part of their day to day thing, and just wanted the staff to know it. Obviously clearly they didn't want the staff putting it out on on the TikTok or actually the Instagram I think is where they posted it and not where they're mocking it. Can you imagine somebody gets I've never kept a diary, so I let my works speak for themselves.
Speaker 3: But like.
Speaker 1: It's it's kind of like what everyone's dealing with now, right.
Speaker 2: Didn't we all like now that all the Social Security numbers are apparently hacked, do we get new ones.
Speaker 1: How does that work?
Speaker 2: Every does everybody just get robbed and they actually get away with it because I don't think they could stop it.
Speaker 1: Some days.
Speaker 2: Man, we've had the amount of big hacks, do you know, and I actually pulled these together, the amount of big hacks that we've had, very high profile ones in the last like six months is pretty crazy. Obviously, this thing right here where they got ahold of all the security social security numbers. Possibly we don't even know the full scope, but they when they're telling you it's likely that it's most of them.
Speaker 1: That's terrifying.
Speaker 2: And then we had like three big hacks that were done by either gay or non.
Speaker 1: Gay furry activists.
Speaker 2: This is the timeline we live in, and I think a lot of that a lot of people got got lost. Like so you had the hack of Disney, those were the non gay furry activists, but the hack of the Heritage Foundation with the Trump stuff and that we're you know, we're they're like, oh, this is his this is what he wants his agenda. No, he's got his own thing, and I'm sure there's some crossovers. So when they hacked, then you had one of some of the guys one of the guys at Heritage who decided to not realize whatever he wrote to this dude. This dude was just going to string him along, and so he went on there and looked like an absolute lunatic. And that was a gay furry activist. So then the activist started mocking him and posting like furry emoticon emoticons. I had to think of the word. We don't use them anymore very much. That's what you make, you know, like the the eyes and the smiley face. Nowadays we just you know, you click the little face button. But he's doing like kitting emoticons. And this dude's blood pressure at the Heritage Foundation just going.
Speaker 1: Off the charts.
Speaker 2: He's not dealing well with this. That was a gay furry activist group. So was the Disney one. And then there was one other that they and I think that one was the non no, it was the gay one for two of them, the non gay one.
Speaker 1: And also, do you sit there hacking in your costumes head on, head off, Like how does that work or is it there's no bottom to the costume since you had to bring sexual I don't understand.
Speaker 2: Because it would probably get really hot. You got all the computer equipment running in there. I'm just kind of envisioning what we see in the movies. And now you're also in like a five thousand dollars you know.
Speaker 1: Dog costume. It's got to be miserable, no wonder.
Speaker 2: You're out there breaking the law and doing whatever the hell you please, and you don't seem to carry because your job is sitting in a giant fur costume inside of a really hot building because you're not proper cooling because if you did, then they'd know where your servers are.
Speaker 1: I'm not a computer guy, but that sounds fine.
Speaker 2: So every story just has a little extra X escalation these days, it's a little some different, like the deaf male to female transgender runner in the Paralympics or not deaf blind, excuse me deaf.
Speaker 1: I was thinking of walls as DUI.
Speaker 2: That's a fascinating story because Ross and I literally after the show, we're trying to figure out how the hell the runner stays in the lanes, but why North Carolina is getting all the goods? Man, did you know we're gonna be the unloading spot for the announcement of Kamala Harris's We remember we were told we're getting some proposals and policy stuff that's gonna be North Carolina where she's gonna utter, I don't know. Something that sounds kind of stupid to me, but at this point we don't know one hundred percent this is exactly what it's gonna be.
Speaker 1: But that's okay.
Speaker 2: I'm here for it, and I hope to god it's anti gouging laws for groceries.
Speaker 5: Tell me how that works. Tell me how that works. Don't get me wrong.
Speaker 2: Are companies going to if they see an opportunity?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 2: And are some of them who maybe had to do price increases also adding a little extra. Sure, but maybe they're doing it because they didn't add a little extra earlier.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: But obviously that was the pushback, especially with the eggs.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: We got Biden, you know, back when he would occasionally get an off the cuff answer out and they'd ask him about it, and he's like, dah, stupid egg producer's big egg. Citing seven basically whatever the example was, he basically said, now they're just gouging you, which is actually horrible deflection and should be recognized by a three year old, but was widely accepted by many on Twitter and many with microphones and press credentials. But the fact remains, I want to know what.
Speaker 1: That looks like.
Speaker 2: Because here's the flip side. If somebody makes something that I like and then something happens to maybe an ingredient that's in there right or something, and they feel they got to make a change, or maybe they're making a change because they think it'll be better and they're going to improve the brand, so they put a more premium ingredient and then they want to raise the price. But it doesn't fit into whatever your stupid algorithm is. Well, now that brand it was going to do something amazing. What if you had to think about it. What was something that a brand did that you know, just and it doesn't have to be something crazy.
Speaker 5: But did that literally like revolutionized it? Like we'll get into food talk.
Speaker 1: It's fine.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you. I'll give you two examples. These are more fast food, but it works right. Stuff crust, pizza stuff, Pete. Remember when Pizza Hut with the stuff crust, And I know there was some pizzerias around here around there and there was one chain that had done some stuff with Pizza Hut at it Man Pizza to this day. If you want to give me a stuff crust pizza Hut Supreme on this ross, and I agree, by the way, you gotta go supreme. Gotta go supreme. Sometimes you're at a at a pie shop where Supreme beings different stuff, like I was at one where it was green olives, which I like green olives. But I don't know if I like him in that situation. You give me a stuff crust Supreme pizza Hut pizza right now, you're not. You're just gonna see a guilty me in a very short order because I will eat way too much. I can't have those are dangerous to have at my house.
Speaker 5: Do you remember who started in the very first Pizza Hut stuff crust commercial? Donald Trump?
Speaker 2: Was he in the first one. I knew he was in one, so he was in the first one. And then we got that m.
Speaker 1: Ross. You wouldn't eat that, of course, not with your current diet, right, Oh.
Speaker 5: No, I sure will.
Speaker 2: Oh oh so if it's stuffed with a large stuff across supreme pizza Hut pizza showed up.
Speaker 5: And especially if it's on a gym day, I'll eat that. I'll eat the whole thing. That's the problem with that pizza. But you know they they wanted to do something different and that pizza is more expensive. Now they'll sit there and tell you, and I'll get poop poot on. They'll be like, well, no, look, if you're changing ingredients, you're doing this, or there's an identifiable problem with a particular ingredient, we'll make accommodation. But the thing is you won't right, You'll create another bureaucracy where if somebody does have to pivot and it doesn't meet, like, well, why is there a problem with this with this, Well, we don't want to do business with this country anymore because they keep making it, I don't know, trying to get us pay bribes for stuff for the qualities. Well, but that's a country we're trying to be nice to. And now you've got the government in there not making a decision based on whatever very loosely, loosely worded.
Speaker 2: Oh the thank god for Chevron. This would be another nightmare. I don't know how you're gonna put any of that together. That's going to be her proposal.
Speaker 1: I hope to.
Speaker 2: God she touts that in North Carolina. I welcome the opportunity for her to unravel that. In fact, there's a couple others as well.
Speaker 1: Let's see here. Oh it's just so bad, dude.
Speaker 2: I love, by the way, I also love how mad everyone is at Donald Trump this week.
Speaker 1: And I just feel like he hasn't really done much this week.
Speaker 2: I know he did the pressure and he did the Elon thing, but I've seen him on the news the same amount of time. But that means is that that that they see that Elon Musk thing and those numbers attached to it as a problem because if not ignore it, ignore it, CNN. I didn't put it all in here. CNN is losing their their their collective minds over it. And you're gonna get actual policy, some policy suggestions. In fact, let me do uh oh well yeah, because I'm gonna need more time, I gonna do it in the next segment is a lead into peak.
Speaker 1: Because we're gonna talk about it.
Speaker 2: Let me slip something in here real quick, and then we'll chat with a certain weather guy who has had a pretty easy lift this week. But it could get more interesting.
Speaker 5: So what is going on down in Florida with hush em whunis hush em han Honiahan.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna go with Hasham. I got that one anyway. That's dude's first name anyway. So he's just been running around like doing really add terrorist attacks. I'm not sure why this is just now hitting the news. A Jordanian citizen living in I'm sorry, what's uh?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: A Jordanian citizen living in Florida has been arrested in charge for allegedly carrying out multiple attacks on businesses in Orlando.
Speaker 1: All right, but.
Speaker 2: Albag daddy, he's not. I'll explain this coming up here in just a few minutes. Are we good with Ray? We got mister Ray. We can do mister Ray if we do. Oh, we don't, okay, all right, Oh, I'm in that weird little dj or host spot where I got about a minute to phill. All right, well, let me just give you the layout here and then i'll come back to it after in the next segment. So Hashim allegedly made numerous threats to carry out mass violence, and at one point went through with an attack late June on a solar power grid facility thing. It's I don't think it was like a big official one, but he did do a lot of damage because those things are damned expensive. He would also cut wires to stuff decommissioned panels.
Speaker 5: He's just a roven dude with like uh uh you know, electric snips and uh.
Speaker 2: In one instance, I guess a bat or a hammer or something. Oh, he's the back of an axe actually, and he was smashing up on it. He was doing it quote to target the people of Israel. Now your rights here. There are people who probably hold Israeli citizenship in the greater bocas Boca, no Orlando, excuse me, in the greater Orlando area, probably more down by Boca. I'm sure that there are. But that's not even your hotspot here in the US. You go to New York, or you go to literally in your own state, like nine other places. And also, is that what you got passed to do by your handlers, because that's not normally what they ask you guys to do. They want you to go, you know, put a thing with ball bearings and explosives around you, or drive something into something.
Speaker 1: That's not an assignment. You got that sounds like they called, you.
Speaker 2: Know, like, hey, we need you to do this thing, and you're like, you know the word in this language for a cut wires sounds a lot like explode. I'm gonna tell him I mishurt him, because otherwise, dude, you get a zero out of ten. All right, here we go, mister raised agic. We're taking via phone. How you doing this morning, sir? What's going on?
Speaker 3: I'm doing good at Friday, Kasey, have about yourself.
Speaker 1: I'm good. You got some good will, go ahead and squander it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel free.
Speaker 2: Stood their season by drafting a person who had a known issue. Okay, anyway, yeah, well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean, well, I guess we'll see how that all works out down the road, like next year. But there's always next year, right caseye, So we have that. Well, the next few days, change will be coming in two forms. We'll have some wet weather around and then is gone. The next week, a real pleasant air mass coming in. Maybe even some of us will start thinking about fall. Right, So today, it's still gonna get a little bit warmer with the sunshine and a few clouds. Some of us will approach ninety the triadle price day in the mid upper eighties. Tomorrow we'll see some isolated showers and thunderstorms. Tomorrow is not widespread rainfall mid upper eighties, but as we get into Tomorrow night and Sunday, scattered showers and thunderstorms, a little better bet and maybe some heavier downpours and some gusty winds with somebstorms as a cold front will be approaching the area. Before that front comes through, we're still gonna have that chance. Is we get into Sunday, that Monday, more showers, thunder showers before Tuesday gets here. And when we get into Tuesday and Wednesday, we're gonna have sunshine, low, if any, humidity, and temperatures in the low eighties. Some of us might get at the seventies. Of the overnight lows could be in the low sixties, maybe even some fifties around I'll tell you what we get passed these next few days, a couple of days early next week, maybe Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. You gotta be real nice around here. Today's not gonna be bad. But as I said, hit missed on Tomorrow Sunday, little better chance of storms, ripcourr risk going up. All kinds of advisories for high rip currents along the coast at the beach weekend for you plant acordingly for that is there an est pass as well east as some of those swells reaching the East coast this weekend.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well, I know you're not gonna get what you want, but you can get most of it.
Speaker 1: So we'll keep an eye out and talk to you in an hour. Thank you, sir.
Speaker 2: Yep, it's race agic there and I have to literally hang up the phone.
Speaker 1: I just remembered.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's one of those days, seven forty six. Back in just a few minutes. Breastfeed your baby. If you're a secret service agent in a private area that the baby and or your relatives are not supposed to be because they didn't go through security, you can do that at work. ROS can run a forge in there, and it's still still. Even with all the forging, he was still able to find the Donald Trump stuff Crust audio.
Speaker 9: You only think this is the right thing for us to be doing, Eva, but de people think let him talk.
Speaker 3: It's wrong, isn't it?
Speaker 1: But it feels so right and it's a deal. Yes, we eat that pizza the wrong way. Crust first, introducing stuff Cruss pizza from pizza with a ring of cheese baked into a totally new thinner crust. You don't want to eat it the wrong way crust. First, I have the last size.
Speaker 9: Actually you're only entitled to half large, just ninety nine.
Speaker 2: So and I and I asked myself too, why are they the ones that they decided to go with? But I guess because they just had the divorce and that was probably the biggest thing in the news. Okay, all right, Yeah, I didn't realize he was the first one, though. You learned something new every day. Also, you know why Ross's forging weapons in there because he heard he heard Trump talking about something yesterday and he is super excited. You ready, This is from the press conference. Yes, Sam will play this for you. I think you'll quickly understand.
Speaker 9: Why almost one third of the land mass of the United States is owned by the federal government, with just a very very small portion of that land, just a fraction one half of one percent. Would you believe that we should hold a contest to charter up to ten new cities and award them to the best proposals for development, In other words, will actually build new cities in our country again. These freedom cities will reopen the frontier, reignite American imagination, and give hundreds of thousands of young people and other people all hard working families, a new shot at home ownership, and in fact, the American I mean, all.
Speaker 1: Right, who wants to live in a freedom city? I'm in. I'm going to take it over as its ruler.
Speaker 5: Remember how excited I got when I heard about during the debate way back in the day. I think it was like the Romney election or whatever, where it was like Gingrich went off on his moon base.
Speaker 1: Oh, yes, you were big.
Speaker 3: Do you remember?
Speaker 1: Do you remember the movie Simon.
Speaker 8: The base on the moon and it will be American.
Speaker 5: I'm so in.
Speaker 1: I'm so in on a freedom city. Yes, a thousand times.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: I don't mean, this is such a complex issue, and I appreciate it, but do you know where the majority.
Speaker 1: Of federally owned lands are. They're out in America.
Speaker 4: You know what that is?
Speaker 1: Accurate? I will give you.
Speaker 5: I will give you half a point for that. But they're out where nobody lives. And it's a big, big, big deal.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 5: I howards?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, my family lives there. My family lives. They're not cowards.
Speaker 2: Oh good, do you remember Minnesota? Like, yeah, we we immigrated all the way to Minnesota, and where are you from? My family kept going because they're not lazy. We waited until we hit some big mountains. We didn't want to eat each other, so we stopped. We're like, this is good.
Speaker 1: This works. You guys like, oh, look at all the water.
Speaker 5: This will work. Oh got cold want wam. So anyway he wants to do Freedom Cities, it will depend.
Speaker 2: But it's the federal ownership of land and the way that many landowners also who you know, we were told to come out and if you do this, and if you fence it correctly, and if you meet these requirements, that is your land. Because we can't just have this fort out here and travelers along the Bozeman Trail. We need to literally populate parts of it. So like where I grew up, that's what families including mine did, and then they're like, ah, we need it. We're gonna take most of that back so we could create federal lands. And in the state of Wyoming, federal is one of the largest landowners. They might be the second largest. I think technically the railroads are the largest in Wyoming, but in some states like Nevada and I think Utah, it is the Feds. It's and it's not even close you build Alaska, it's not even close.
Speaker 5: You build a cutting edge freedom city and like say like Wyoming or Montana or wherever, and then bum structure boom and those states right did the electoral college the points go up.
Speaker 1: I don't want to make a city in Wyoming, Wyoming, wouldn't you freedom? Freedom?
Speaker 5: Well, but it will by design it'll be a big city. There are no big cities in Wyoming. They don't exists, not yet, even a little education.
Speaker 2: As we do this thing that we do on Fridays with our radio buddy to the South Pete Calendar from WBT Middays.
Speaker 1: You can hear them on the iHeart radio app. How are you doing, sir?
Speaker 4: I'm pretty good. How were you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? I I but I don't want to have to do this.
Speaker 4: Oh well, then don't do it. Don't do anything that you don't want to do.
Speaker 2: Ross and I were We're not just colleagues within the what is a very small business?
Speaker 1: What is there? Five of us in this state? Pretty close?
Speaker 2: But we're your friend, Pete, and I give you on I heard you on Spaces yesterday and you sounded like that you had a list. But I am seriously concerned about your cognitive decline, which is you're showing no signs of now or time.
Speaker 1: I heard you almost directly before it. But in that one instance I heard.
Speaker 4: It, and with my dentures, it may have been my dentition with.
Speaker 1: No medical degree. I'm here to tell you we're very concerned. Buddy. Do you remember what show you're on.
Speaker 4: Right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, you're a big guy. Come on, what do you got? What do you got for us? I?
Speaker 4: Well, I'm on Twitter right now.
Speaker 1: Well again, he doesn't even know where he is. Are you guys hearing this?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: So, but all jokes aside, that was just I dude.
Speaker 2: I love it when you're a guy in radio and you're like, there's things and I can't explain him to you because I'm not that talented an audio dude, But there are things you hear and go, oh, that's a thing that happened sometimes when our equipment's not working as it should, the bit rates not the that amount. So I and that I have people push him back, glad to be right on that you yesterday and I just want to talk about this.
Speaker 1: You did a Twitter space.
Speaker 2: I've never done one, and I have to admit and I texted you, I kind of piggybacked on your thing anonymously because I wanted.
Speaker 1: To see how it.
Speaker 2: Yep, yep, yeah I did. I dipped in there and watched the mayhem unfold for.
Speaker 1: A little while.
Speaker 4: Do you have a burner account?
Speaker 1: No, I used the my Twitter show account. Just couldn't know.
Speaker 4: Okay, Well, then that's how really anonymous? Then is it?
Speaker 2: It didn't she doesn't show up in the stack of stuff there now messages. No, I guess nobody saw me. I I don't really know how functions, which is why I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to see it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: No, same same for me.
Speaker 1: I would say.
Speaker 2: And and by the way, this is this is in no way derogatory to what is her first Cassie right the North Carolina Yeah.
Speaker 4: Kathy Clark. She she tweets under the the Twitter handle Yeah dog Wood Blooms. And she is a big defender of North Carolina culture and and that's generally the content that she does is you know, where's the best place to get this thing of you know, you know, something of North Carolina culture and heritage and politics.
Speaker 1: Is my point?
Speaker 2: No, generally not no, Yeah, she tends to stay away because even without doing it, people getting askedy over barbecue. You all know this, right, So she's doing spaces. But what I laughed about is what predicated it, because it was one of our buddies. You're more your buddy. I'm him and I are just you know, we're casual acquaintances. But like one of the two lunatics. There's him, and then there's the other dude who runs in the mountains but hates people who lives in the mountains because he doesn't live in Well.
Speaker 4: Then there's a third, Well, there's a actually, then there's two more. Right, so you've got Kyle Parrish, who, right the reason why they the Twitter space was held last night. He is a Democrat that Democrats don't really like too much either. He lost to Virginia Fox in a congressional run. Then there's another.
Speaker 1: Member, but he didn't like them.
Speaker 2: He literally made fun of him during the interview with me, right of the like the people you want to write, you're making fun of mountain people, right now, that's right, not.
Speaker 4: Right, it's I mean, it's a bold strategy. It did not work for him. But there's also what's his face?
Speaker 10: Uh?
Speaker 4: Is it half no Hoffman? Uh?
Speaker 3: What's his name?
Speaker 1: Huffman. Yes, that's the one I was referring to. Yeah, he's the okay, right.
Speaker 4: And then there's one of the guys that that rose to Kyle's defense after he said a bunch of stupid crap uh the other day on Twitter to to Cathy Clark Eric Davis I think is his name or yeah, I'm trying to get him all confused.
Speaker 1: And also yeah, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: And then there's no Davis actually out in in Asheville that lost the medical call for Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's more of a personal beef with you, and we're going to talk about Ashville here.
Speaker 1: In just a moment. Yeah, I think you know the thing we're going to talk about too.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but it could be anything, Casey, it could be just about anything.
Speaker 2: I gotta tell you, man, Kyle, I will never forget the interview with either of those two. And Parish was interesting because when I was setting up the interview with him, he was super nice. Yeah, and I had read some of his stuff and I all right, maybe it's one of these guys is mombastic on Twitter. But if you talk they Trump's like that sometimes say stuff on Twitter. And then he's talking to you, he's like your buddy, and then the media call him on it. But that's that's his strategy.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 2: Kyle was not those things. Kyle is as presented man, so which I appreciate authenticity. You're gonna be a lunatic, and I invite you on. I kind of want you to be the lunatic. Not gonna lie very selfish there. So you guys had a whole Twitter space with that thing. My observation. And it's funny because I told Ross this and then you texted me this morning before the interview here, and it feel it feels like radio kind of. I kind of got that vibe except accept no Ross, which I can't imagine. I can't can't imagine that. And so you're in a much more open environment. And it what I think it does is it does a really good job of showing the difference between what the Harris campaign is promising to do versus what they should be doing. And that is in an environment where you don't know what the hell's coming down the pipe. We got call screeners, man, and we have standards. I don't know how you instruct your call screener if they're you know, for me, it's a simple rules like if if they if they hate me right now and they're froth, folming at the mouth, they're first they're not swearing. Yeah, absolutely all right, because obviously that's an emergency. I don't want them to have a heart attack, blood pressure issues.
Speaker 3: Any of that.
Speaker 4: Right now.
Speaker 2: Ross isn't going to screen anyone through is putting up that uh you know, uh, you know, we're swearing.
Speaker 1: Stuff like that. That's easy.
Speaker 2: Also, people who are saying the same thing that's already been said. It's not personal, it's just already been said. We're trying to peel the onion here and and whatever other. I leave it up to Ross whatever methodology he feels is fine. I'll back him on it one hundred percent. So with that in mind, you don't have any of that.
Speaker 1: And that's what you know. That's the difference between what Harris is wanting to promise you.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you ran the audio with the spokesman laughing about the question from Acosta it are we actually going to see her sit down and take questions just like you did yesterday? Look at that Pete Calender is braver than Kamala Harris. Is she going to do that or will they biden basement her because they can, and nobody will call them on it, not really call them.
Speaker 4: So like a couple things I talked about this yesterday actually on the show. And so you're raising I think you're raising like the sort of core issue that's going on right now with this selection Number one is that. And I think there's a little bit of normalcy bias kicking in here where we have never seen an election like this, where this has happened, right, not in my lifetime, where sitting president says he's running, gets a bunch of votes, walks up the nomination theoretically, and then walks away and they stick somebody else in without any votes, and we're all just kind of walking along like, oh, this is just a regular election cycle now, and it's not at all, right. So there's this normalcy bias that's sort of underlying all of this. And then there is the refusal of the Harris Walls volks to make their candidates available for any kind of probative examination, and they don't have to, Like that's the key here is they will not do a press conference, they will not do a sit down interview with a even remotely adversarial interviewer unless they have to, And as long as the poll show that they're leading or it's close, then they don't feel like they have to. It's sort of like debates, right, Why debate if you don't have to, if you're winning, Why would you debate? Only you know things are going to happen if you get on that stage.
Speaker 2: Right, And humans who won't debate? What was it a boxer in California? Didn't she never debate anyone after her like second election?
Speaker 4: That wouldn't surprise me. Yeah, yeah, yeah, so I so, I don't know. I don't know the answer as to whether or not they would, but I believe they would, but only if they thought that they had to make up some ground. And here's the thing, they're probably not going to ever feel that way because the tongue bath that the media is giving Harrison Walls probably in the hopes that they will agree to an interview at their outlet, right, Like, if you're at CNN, you don't want to go too hard against them because then you'll never get the first exclusive interview with Kamala Harris. So they're gonna yeah, so they're going to soft pedal it, you know, I think Jim Costa's right, yes, right, and so like that's that's that that might be probably the harshest of the pushback that you're going to hear, at least for the time being. And and this is the benefit of the not normal compressed election cycle is that they can hold their breath and just wait it out and see if it works, right, because what's the there's so much downside to doing an interview and getting asked difficult questions all the all.
Speaker 1: They agreed to two, right, two?
Speaker 2: She agreed to two, not the Fox one, but the other two, which is one more than I thought you'd agreed to.
Speaker 3: Right? But is that so?
Speaker 4: I was unclear. I saw that yesterday and I haven't had a chance to go check it out.
Speaker 3: But is that that?
Speaker 4: Are those the debates that Trump agreed to with those Biden as the nominee.
Speaker 2: No, respectfully, the one on the tenth wouldn't even be the same one. These would be two different networks and although maybe one was the same network, but they're the opposite date now I can't remember what it is, but okay, no, these are supposedly new pieces, you know, new paperwork, And now whether it's all said in none like they say, they agree, but they got to go through and put the writer together, which that benefited them very well last time, because that Biden debate was exactly what they wanted. They got no audience, I mean everything, they had, everything how they wanted, and it was still a disaster.
Speaker 4: So which and that's what fuels this belief that it was intentional, right, that they took out Joe Biden in that way because they knew he would not be able to perform, because obviously anybody around the president knows that that's how he would have performed. At least there was a risk even if it was good day, bad day, Joe, there's a risk that it's going to be a bad day. And they thought they could. They thought they could survive it because they kept coming out with all the excuses. And then of course we're told, you know, within forty eight hours that no, it was just a cold, it was the stutter, it was a bad night, one bad performance, and then all of a sudden, it's okay, he's got COVID and he's out. And now we're supposed to believe that the woman who everybody was worried about out as the vice president. That's why they didn't want to push Joe off the off the bus. Then they throw them off the bus and it's like, okay, now, Kamala isn't the things that we worried about. She's a much better candidate all here, all.
Speaker 1: Along, she's been here all alright. How did we not notice?
Speaker 10: Yeah, but this was what the Democrat officials were saying, and all the whisper campaign going on before they pushed Joe, it was like, well, we can't get rid of him because that leaves us with Kamala Harris and she's terrible.
Speaker 4: But then eight hours now she's the second coming.
Speaker 1: Nobody cares about being a hypocrite anymore. So we've sailed.
Speaker 2: This is why again, I don't understand why you get into it on the Twitter. Nobody's play with them. Most people are coming for an actual discussion, and it doesn't matter if you hit him with literally, you know, all the truth and with all the receipts, right, they'll just make some smart ass answer and they're out of there, right, you know. To me, it's like that Heritage Foundation dude screaming at the the gay furry activists, right, that insane exchange you saw that.
Speaker 1: I'm sure when they.
Speaker 2: And he decides he's gonna get on with this dude, and the dude just haunting him and putting catamojis and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's just so, it's so pointless. But I got to flip over this.
Speaker 4: The thing he's he wasn't equipped to deal with that. Like, so people ask me, why do you engage him? And and oh are you mad? And why do you waste your time?
Speaker 10: And all this?
Speaker 4: Does a cat waste its time playing with a ball of yarn? Is a cat? Is a cat mad at the ball of yarn?
Speaker 2: No, no, and and and at least those guys, I guess will give you a snarky response before I mute him. Dude, I own I owned Travis, and you know which Travis I'm talking about so bad on Twitter. Didn't even respond, and that dude can't help but respond. That did feel good. The other day, I tried it your way and then I all I ended up doing was destroying some dude's hockey dreams in Canada.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 4: All right, So if it had to be done, Casey, it had to be done. If it had to be done, it's not your fault.
Speaker 2: There's some dangerous jobs in Asheville. You know, say, lumberjackings a very dangerous job. I wouldn't do that near Ashvilly come out and protest to you, but it happens in the vicinity. So there's that also, presidential bullet catcher. That's pretty dangerous, right, it's not one, Okay, all right, I don't know. I've never been a presidential bullet catcher. And I don't mean that to disrespect the position, but to make sure that we're all on the same page on the possibility of a thing. So in two minutes, explain to me how a woman is breastfeeding in a clearly unscreened family members and her baby five minutes before the president arrives, and doing so after Butler pa ninety seconds.
Speaker 1: What's your theory on this lunacy?
Speaker 4: Well, I think that's it's it's just lunacy.
Speaker 3: It's a culture.
Speaker 1: The culture over there, it's the question.
Speaker 4: It's the secret services in the institution of the Secret Service is broken, and it has been for a long time, and this is just another example of it. Like you said, if any other time and any other candidate this would you know, you would make you think twice. It would be you know, four weeks after the attempted assassination of the guy that you are there to protect, right, I probably don't want to start violating security protocols to you know. I understand if you need to breastfeed the child, I totally understand that, But you don't you don't usher around a couple family members behind the curtain without being screened and then hang out in the room that's reserved for like the emergency evacuation.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, and it hits the fan. It's just that's the part.
Speaker 2: It's just the forest airs after that tells me it's it is a much bigger issue, all that culture.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So if they said they got.
Speaker 2: Cleaned up after the Columbia stuff, right, they haven't or it's manifested in a different way.
Speaker 1: So all right, pet we are We're at it. Sorry, sir.
Speaker 4: I thank you for letting me share your space, your radio spaces.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, thank you for not sounding like you have a condition. All right, CaCO Day Radio program. Will chat with Pete next week. I was gonna he didn't sound like that last night. Anyway, we'll be back.
Speaker 5: Hang on.
Speaker 1: First, it was weird, Well, first it wasn't weird. First it was what was it? Childless cat ladies. Then it was weird.
Speaker 3: And now.
Speaker 1: They got him with a photo in the in a men's restroom with women. Think they're assuming.
Speaker 2: And the women are up at the urinals kind of like, you know, doing the thing or the other hands where.
Speaker 1: We dudes get the privilege of, you know, when we're doing that.
Speaker 2: Nobody's doing the hand the hand walling though, so like they didn't fill him in on all of the stuff. But and he's fifteen in the picture, and it's clearly some sort of weird school photo project thing. And I suspect a teachers probably standing there and they're like, look at this, Look at this hypocrite with the you know it doesn't you know, with the sports and the bathrooms and stuff.
Speaker 1: Look at him here he is barely able to I guess study for his driver's license and uh, filming something, and we got him. I don't think at a school project. I just think it's a kid being goofy with his three friends. I mean that's all.
Speaker 2: I mean, he looks like every typical But I say project, I mean it was to say it was set up. It wasn't like they were just hanging out there for something to do. They clearly wanted to take the picture. Yeah, because I think they thought it was funny. I don't think there was like a teacher involved. But he looks like every kid ever who stayed up late playing Halo, drinking mountain dewke code red.
Speaker 1: Oh, a typical kid. There's something. There's nothing weird about it. But then why would they use that as evidence?
Speaker 5: And it's so crazy, Like but here's the thing, Like, so you see his picture and you're like, there's a typical kid with girls that apparently trust him, trust him enough to make jokes with him. Right, they're comfortable enough right for that, so that I don't know if he's weird there, But their whole own is literally their own platform, Like that's what they want. They want girls to be able to go to the bathroom in the men's room, right, yes, so their own is there, actual the own platform, and they're calling that weird.
Speaker 1: So is it weird or not weird?
Speaker 2: I think you're overthinking this by thinking about it. Have you considered that?
Speaker 5: I think when I've noticed the weird thing sort of went away faster than the okay boomer thing. They over used it, they killed.
Speaker 2: It, And why do you think that is because I as crazy and weird as they looked. I think that the response because we talked about this when I was trying to explain the Tim Walls military thing, you said to me right after the first segment, even though I had explained that on the radio multiple times broadcasting up in Minnesota. You you and me agree, once you have to explain, and it takes that much time, there's a whole lot of people ain't gonna listen.
Speaker 5: It's so complex. Yeah, unless you're in a military and you understand how it works, correct.
Speaker 1: Right right, really into this stuff. There's too many levels too.
Speaker 9: It.
Speaker 5: The reason that the current Tim Wall stuff is taken off is because it's simpler for people to understand that he said he was holding a rifle in a combat.
Speaker 2: Zone PTSD from serving in one. Yes, yeah, and that's I'm glad that they went that route with this thing where they go weird. Then somebody posts any photo posted by libs of TikTok in their entire time and just goes weird and with a question mark, and it is an extremely effective thing because the voters that you're courting do think that's weird some of those photos because people are like a call, I want cap pronouns and stuff. Most people think that's weird. Most people think it's taken something that even they themselves may have supported. Many within the gay community too. You know what was what's the big g it was it gaze against groomers.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: Their whole thing is basically they feel that the trand that adding the T the LGBT is harming their ability to achieve other things. And I understand there's going to be debate there, and I also understand where if you're still dealing with people, whether you think they have a mental health issue or were born that way, you're dealing with people that are in some sort of crisis within their lives. And it's all political capital man, Right.
Speaker 5: But any sane person, right, going along with what you just said, any sane person thinks that they talking to about sex to children is weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's weird.
Speaker 5: That is actually weird. Like most parents don't even want to have that conversation with their own children because it's very uncomfortable. So why are you a stranger wanting to talk about sex to somebody else's child and specifically like that, it's so weird. But now the picture with JD. Van's has taken off. It's becoming like a mean thing where they're taking this photo of him and they're taking them out and putting them in other unwird context but acting like it's weird. Like I saw a picture of him in front of an old computer. It's like, here's JD. Vans downloading Lincoln Park on LimeWire, isn't he weird? Or here's JD Vans at a blockbuster he didn't rewind the tape.
Speaker 1: Is that weird? It's turning into a mean now because it's not weird. Well that and that's why they did it.
Speaker 5: I mean, and you know there's the whole left can't meme thing, right, It's true, it is true. The worst, the worst memes that would get the most sharing were like they were like razor blades to the brain to read because they were just angry, like two lines of what the thing is in yellow lettering, I kind of I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Is it occupied dem it's occupied Democrats that does these. There's no joke, there's nothing clever. It's just if that looks weird. It's like comic sounds. It's it's and they would put them out and then they would get shared everywhere, and I'm like, there's zero effort here. Meanwhile, Donald Trump's run around one to make freedom cities, and Ross wants to live in a freedom city.
Speaker 1: He's trying to figure out where to stick one in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 5: Becuz, I mean, there's several times in this show where I've been super excited. We had Freedom Checks, we had the Moon Grit Freedom Checks was the Freedom Checks. Yeah, the Gingrich moon Base Space Force. Super excited. Now the SB has done it again with Freedom Cities.
Speaker 2: Love all right, so we settle on, We settle on a location. You're still looking, We're still looking, Okay, all right, Ross coming up.
Speaker 1: With some some some ideas. Good morning from oh wait, hold on, weird dude from Lord of the Rings. I probably have to get to you Monday.
Speaker 2: That's okay, because we gottah, we gotta hear from Raygun. So the Australian Breakdancer put a little video. She's a little vak time. By the way, I know, there's a story floating around that she and her husband basically own the uh the selection entity. I can't find anything that proves that that's true. But here's why I say it doesn't matter. She was given the Australian Sportswoman of the War of the Year award prior to this for breakdancing. Right, she is not an unknown person, so she has attached herself being the best at it, but being probably one of its biggest advocates, which is laudable. I got no problem there, But that's not what the Olympics is about. Advocating is not about it kind of is, and I'll explain here in a moment, but it's about going out and competing. As we mentioned there was there's literally video of a much better breakdancing female from Australia. It's not even in doubt. So that was one thing and I'm gonna play her audio here.
Speaker 3: And then.
Speaker 2: One of the things you do in breakdancing, and I needed to watch a video from somebody who's kind of into it to remind me when you're breakdancing against somebody. When you're not breakdancing, you're the hype man. That's part of breakdancing.
Speaker 5: You're like, whoo, look at this, Oh here we go, right, and if you watch you see the other people doing it.
Speaker 1: What's now become funnier to me.
Speaker 2: If you can go back if you have the Peacock app, you can go back and watch it, or you can try to find it before they purge it somewhere.
Speaker 5: Watching her opponent have to start to try to hype and kept thinking that she was about to do a move and then realize that she wasn't and then just start wandering around like Joe Biden rumba Biden after a speech.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's even cringier when you understand it. But she had such notoriety that I don't think the story that's getting reported with it from a few outlets is accurate. But I think that the same Shenanigan's probably were a foot just based on what's going on.
Speaker 1: So, uh, let's do this. Let's get ray. We'll do that.
Speaker 2: We'll play her audio here in the last segment. But uh oh wait, old, I'm gonna go to the phones. Ray stage it from the weather channels joining us. Do have this all fixed on Monday or will hit? I saw somebody trying to hype that up. I think they're wishful at this point. They just want the planet to slam into us, and you know what, on Monday, I might agree with them. Anyway, Go ahead.
Speaker 3: There, Yeah, We've got a good day, decent day, then maybe not a great day, and then it looks like some great weather coming in. Really holding out on the forecast a starting I want to say about Tuesday. Today's not going to be terrible. Mid upper eighties, might feel a little committed or field with commidity to lots of sunshine, and then tomorrow the change will start coming in. Some passing showers in the morning. You know one of those days where it's a sun cloud mix and you're kind of like, is it a rain or isn't it And you see the thunderstorm clouds go up and you get a hit or miss storm, and.
Speaker 4: That's about it.
Speaker 3: Tomorrow, not completely a washout, mid upper eighties, and then as we go on through tomorrow night, we'll see some scattered showers and buttererstorms and a little bit of covers of the fund getting close to us. On Sunday, excuse me up the shower storms, mid upper eighties, probably sunny, though in between any wet weather that we do get, it's still a threat for some afternoon storms on Monday, and then we kind of reset. There's big area high pressure coming in almost no, not almost. It looks like a fall weather pattern coming in from Canada, settling in for a few days Tuesday, Wednesday, maybe even Thursday. We'll have highs around eighty, so you could be on either side of eighty degrees, may stay in the seventies. Mostly sunny sky triad west into the mountains, and now they're just of eighty for the triangle at open night, loads of being the load to mid sixties and maybe even seeing some fifties, especially out in the mountains where maybe some load to mid fifties. So I think one of the best air masses so far this summer coming in trying to give us a hit. That fall casey is not too far around the corner, dude.
Speaker 2: There's nothing better in North Carolina when it's humid down low, driving up so you can stare off the face and go look at all those peasants sweating, right, and you get that ten degree restpit yeah, fifteen in some places. So I'll take it, all right, appreciate it. Have a good weekend, sir you too. All right, there you go, mister rased agent from the weather Channel promising good things. We'll see if he delivers. Coming up, we'll get the audio from Raygun the Australian breakdancer. She just wants y'all to stop because she gave it all.
Speaker 1: But I'll let her explain it and we'll chat with Jeff Bellinger next.
Speaker 3: Hang on.
Speaker 11: Well, good morning, Casey stocks rallied yesterday. Futures though or down this morning. The now futures are off by one hundred and twenty three points. Did get some negative news from the housing market. New home construction was weaker than expected last month. The government says housing starts fell nearly seven percent in July to an annual rate of one million, two hundred and thirty eight thousand. There could be more weak numbers ahead because building permits to cline four percent. We might see a bidding war over control of Paramount Global, sources say Seagram air Edgar Bronfman is preparing an offer for the media company and for the Redstone family's National Amusements, which controls Paramount. Last month, Paramount agreed to merge with Skydance Media. If anyone. For anyone living in one of the nation's big metros, it is still cheaper to rent an apartment than to buy a house, according to realtour dot Com. As of last month, the Median rent in Raleigh was nearly eleven hundred dollars a month, less than the average mortgage on a starter home. San Francisco filed the first ever lawsuit over pornography created by artificial intelligence. The owners of sixteen websites are named in this legal action. The city charges the sites use open source AI image generation that allows users to virtually undress women and girls without their consent. The complaint says the sites were visited a total of two hundred million times in the first half of the year. Rivian Automotive dealing with a supply chain issue. The electric vehicle maker has had to pause production of the commercial vans of builds for Amazon dot Com, and case Ford has issued a recall for certain twenty twenty four model Ranger and Lincoln Nautilus vehicles. Dealers have to update the driver and passenger door modules to be sure the power windows automatically reversed when they detect an object.
Speaker 2: Casey, how do you testay, stick the kids head in there and go, oh, well that one did and that one didn't need a new kid.
Speaker 1: So all right, Jeff, have yourself a good weekend, sir.
Speaker 11: You too, Casey, take care.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 5: Jeff Bellinger Bloomberg New I'm gonna go hit the button always forgetting her on the phone.
Speaker 2: All right, So anyway, she hath spoken. Here is the Australian breakdancer. And some of it is obvious, like you shouldn't be harassing her family, but people are gonna have opinions. I'm sorry.
Speaker 8: I just want to start by thanking all the people who have supported me. I really appreciate the positivity and I'm glad I was able to bring some joy into your lives. That's what I hoped.
Speaker 4: Ross.
Speaker 1: Would you say she brought us joy?
Speaker 9: Though?
Speaker 2: I mean kind of in a way because I remember seeing that. I'm like, oh, I mean, she made people laugh, So I'm on Monday is gonna be great. So there was that, and I've already seen comedians doing thirty minute sets on her. I watched dude on YouTube who posts all this stuff. He was at the improv did a thirty minute set on it.
Speaker 1: It was very good. So like, you made a lot of people laugh, Is that what you mean?
Speaker 8: I didn't realize that that would also open the door to so much hate, which is.
Speaker 1: Frankly, and by the way, I don't believe you.
Speaker 2: Because you are of a certain notoriety already, and you've always danced like that. I'm sure people have given you crap before. It's just you weren't doing it at the Olympics, and frankly I wouldn't give you crap. You're not doing it at the Olympics, but you were doing it there. And then I got to be told that there's no nobody else who can do it, and then ICEE video, So that's.
Speaker 8: Me pretty devastating. Well, I went out there and I had fun. I did take it very seriously. I worked my butt off preparing for the Olympics and I gave my all. Truly a bit of a fun fact for you. There are actually no point in breaking. If you want to see how the judges thought I compared to my opponents, you can actually see the comparison percentages across the five criteria on Olympics dot com or the results are there. I'm going to be in Europe for a few weeks for some preplanned downtime, but I'd really like to ask the press to please stop harassing my family, my friends, the Australian breaking community and the broader street dance community.
Speaker 2: Okay, and she's being slightly disingenuous by saying that there's no points. It's because I had to look it up. Here's how it worked. Didn't think i'd have to, but now I know, and you will too. So there's five criteria. Shee references that and she thought she was going to lean into creativity. It was clear, and so they assign a percentage. So of the two dancers from a creativity standpoint, would you say, it's fifty to fifty and you're unable to decide sixty forty and it's slightly over And then they average the percentages. That's how you get the criteria, which does award one fifth of the points. So there are points kind of or actually, but it's not done in the way that people think because they you know, they see the figure skater and they hold up the ten that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: That's not how it works. So you're not being truthful ish, you're
Speaker 5: Kind of saying the thing but and so then it sounds like you're saying the other thing's not true, but it is true.