Speaker 1: Attention. You're listening to the top Huff Radio show, America's home for conservative not bitter talk radio. Be advised. The content of this program has been documented to prevent and even cure liberalism, and listening may cause you to lean to the right. Here's your conservative but not Bitter host, Tod Huff.
Speaker 2: And just like that, my friends, the momentum of this twenty to twenty four campaign goes back in Trump's direction, with RFK Junior suspending his campaign on Friday and endorsing President Donald J.
Speaker 3: Trump for reelection here this November. Lots to unpack, lots to go through, lots of well just lots of I don't know, spin off discussions that you could have from this. Just a lot happening as we move headlong in to the final stretch of the campaign. I remember, we've got a debate coming up here in a few weeks, the first between Trump and Kamala. In fact, we've got early voting starting in some places here in the next the next couple of weeks, and just a busy, busy, monumental time that we live in. So we're gonna walk through this today. As always, I welcome you to the program, Whether you agree with me or not, whether you are someone who considers themselves a conservative, as Echo just jumps up beside me, A good morning girl in the chair beside the microphone. I don't know you have some to say, Echo echoes the studio, one of our two studio dogs here. But anyway, there's there's a lot to get to and if you are you don't have to agree with the host. You'd be well advised if you did. But if you don't, that's okay. This is the time. I think that this is the time for you know, there are people out there that genuinely have been lied to their entire lives. They've been misinformed, uninformed, lied to, manipulated through the seven pillars of propaganda. Whatever the case may be, multiple multiple problems that have led us to where we are today. I don't care what your background, I don't care what you believe even I just I'm glad that you tuned in here and hope that you give us a chance to communicate truth. Isn't that what we're all after? It should be what we're all after. My friends got to give this program a couple of weeks to fully understand what's going on here. But so make sure that you tune in. You can always download the podcast of anything that you miss in miss at todte show dot com, slash listen, or wherever you listen to podcasts. But anyway, I welcome you. I truly welcome you. This. You know, Trump and RFK Junior are forming the Unity Party. This, my friends, is the Unity Talk radio show. Now listen. When I say that, I don't mean for those that are principled conservatives like I am, those that are principled constitutionalists like I am. I'm not saying that we unify at the sake of abandoning our principles. That's not at all what I'm saying. In fact, I think that if it's done properly, communicated clearly, and if we aren't deceived along the way, we can actually unify around these principles. And I welcome you to this program regardless of your background. Email if you want to show your thoughts, questions, feedback, adoration, and praise will always be accepted there as well. Email is taught at totefshow dot com three one seven, two one zero twenty eight thirty. That's where you can text this my friends, same deal. So one of the things that Trump and we'll get into this that Trump and RFK Junior have kind of, I guess coined a phrase that they've coined here as they come out of this kind of partnership or whatever you want to call it, this collaboration for the younger folks out there among us, whatever the case may be. There's a term that's come from this, and it's make America healthy again. Make America healthy again. In fact, we've got folks on this program, some partners of ours, who have focused on making America healthy again for some time. And it's a good thing. America is not a healthy place. It's amazing and in a lot of ways, we've got the most advancements that the world has ever seen. We've got tremendous just scientific and technological powers that we have learned and developed over time. But yet we have some of the most basic and fundamental problems that one could expect to have in a country. And a lot of those stem from well, a lot of problems with the healthcare in general, or the drug pharmaceutical industry, the over prescription of these things, the types of things that are in our food supply, some problems with replenishing the soil. A lot of things that are going to be talked about here as as we move forward. But we've got partners that have been trying to make America healthy again for some time. One of those is z Stack. Z stack creates a series of supplements, series of supplements that have been formulated by doctor Zelenko. These these products, these formulations include clinically proven ingredients. It's proudly manufactured here in the United States. It is a patriotic America loving company. They fight against some of this corruption, some of what you see Trump and RFK Junior teaming up to do and to fight against. That's what z stack has been doing for some time. So z staklife dot Com is where you can go. Zstaklife dot com. Slash Todd will take you to a page where you can look at their series of formulations. They've got six of them. Six of their formulations. Check them out. See if it's something that will help you and your health and your well being. Use my name Todd at check out. You are going to save fifteen percent on that purchase. Zstaklife dot Com slash Todd promo code Todd will save you fifteen percent. Z stak empowering you to stay prepared, to stay safe, and to stay strong. So, as I mentioned, on Friday, we anticipated this, We heard about this partnership, collaboration, the joining of forces, so to speak, between Donald Trump and Robert F. Kennedy Junior. And so Robert F. Kennedy Junior suspends his camp pain on Friday endorses Trump. Now, I've got a clip he spoke for I don't know, forty five forty eight minutes. I obviously can't play that entire thing, but I can play part of that, or at least some key parts. And I want to start by playing a clip. It's a couple minutes long here, but I think it's a good summary of why this partnership between Trump and RFK Junior is important. Now, what happened, I guess before we move into this, what was going on prior to this partnership. Well, you'll remember RFK Junior he wanted to run as a Democrat. The Democrats did not want anything to do with RFK Junior. You know, it's a remarkable thing. I'm told constantly that Trump is the corrupt politician. I'm told constantly by people in Washington, DC who live and breathe and exist inside the swamp. That Trump is the problem. All the problems of the world can be blamed and laid at the feet of Donald J. Trump. That's what we're told, whether directly, which we're sometimes directly told that, or whether subtly through the workings of these seven pillars of propaganda, which include things like the media, the government, science. This su at least the scientific community's main speakers, people like doctor Fauci, for example, their job is to well candidly deceive us, deceive us into following the trail of breadcrumbs they're leaving. They're leaving behind them as they lead us into the leftist utopia that they promise, and of course, leftist utopias do never ever come to fruition. In fact, in place of that utopia, we are met with incredible, over the top, out of control totalitarian regimes and things like goologs in its most extreme form. That is where this leads us. And we've had people in government like Joseph Robinette Bribery for fifty years, for literally more than twenty percent of America's existence. Joe Biden has been in our nation's capital. But yet Biden is responsible for none of the problems. If you listen to Joseph Robbinette Bribery, if you listen to Kamala Harris, they will tell you that the problems are not with Biden. The problems are not with the other lifetime politicians. No, no, no, no. The problems, my friends are with Donald J. Trump and so and so. That is kind of the backdrop of this part of the backdrop. The other part of the backdrop is that Kennedy when he wanted to run as a Democrat, they did not let him. They forced him out because why it was a repeat of twenty twenty. The Democrats at the time thought that Biden was going to be there not and they knew that the more that the guy spoke, the more that he made himself public, the more that he was put on debate stages with people, whether they be RFK Junior and Mary Anne Williamson or Donald Trump, it was not going to go well. They knew this. They basically decided, we're going to run a campaign where we keep our candidate hidden behind the scenes, much the same way that they're doing with kamalas so far as well, it's a little bit different because she can at least string together sentences. But in order to think those sentences make sense, she would have had to fallen out of a coconut tree. So this is the left. The Democrat Party has done everything they can to prevent to prevent RFK from even participating. I don't know about you, but that doesn't sound very pro democracy to me. The Democrat Party, in spite of everything that it's been out there claiming and hollering about, and ranting and raving about being the party of democracy, the folks that are going to save our quote unquote democracy from the evils of Trump and so forth, they certainly have not done anything that would seem to suggest that they believe in that concept whatsoever when it comes to choosing their own nominee. By forcing RFK to run as a third party candidate, that was step number one. Step number two was to have a primary that was well that culminated with the nomination of someone who did not get one single vote amongst the people in the Democrat Party who voted in those primaries and in those caucuses. Now, I will tell you that according to the rules of these convince or excuse me, of the nomination process for the party, they had every right to do this, but it should at least get your attention to find that the main thing that they talk about, the main thing that they go up on stage and just act like they are the only things between saving it and just abject totalitarianism in our country. They believe that they're the only ones. They're the last line of defense between Trump and a kingship, between Trump and totalitarianism, between Trump and a dictatorship. They want to say that they're the only they're the only, the last line of defense, the only thing standing in his way. And so because of that, my friends, they believe in this democracy, we're going to keep our right of you know, self governance, which is really not exactly what they're saying. They just they know that the term democracy is something that sounds we don't have a peer democracy here. I've been through this, but they just it's it's all about talking points. But in reality, when you match their actions with their words, there's no matching whatsoever. Because they believe in picking for you. That's what this comes down to. And so from the very beginning they decided our FK Junior was not their guy. And why wasn't RFK Junior the guy. This is a fascinating thing to me.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: RFK Junior, by my estimations, is completely crazy on some issues. But where he and Trump have connected and partnered, so to speak, here collaborated, where they're working together on the advancement of a unity party, as they say, make America healthy again, for example. This is something he's right about. This is something that is a real problem. What's happening with our food supply, what's happening with our health in this nation. You know, it's remarkable. During COVID, that's all the government told us that was concerned with. They didn't care what it did to our economy, they didn't care what it did to our liberty. They were going to protect our health at all costs. You're going to wear a mask, You're going to get vaccinated. You're going to stand six feet away from people. You may not even look them in the eye. You may stop seeing them as a human being, in view them instead as a germ carrier, which is unfortunately what happened with a lot of people. They stop looking at people as people and they see them instead as germ carriers and super spreaders in that sort of thing. But beyond that, the government hasn't seemed to care one iota about the healthcare of her people, has it. I mean, look at the problems that we face between childhood OBC, overall obesity, look at the problems we face with diseases that we have. I mean, the American people as a whole are not anywhere near as healthy as other people are around the world proportionately, Yet we have the I mean, we have the best stuff, but yet we don't. What are we doing to it? Is really the question. And so the Democrats don't like people that rock the boat. The Democrats are by definition, the party of the of the swamp, of the deep state. Now, I'm not going to give republic a free pass here, my friends. I vote Republican almost all the time, not always. There's just some cases I haven't voted Republican. I'll share with you that I've voted for Donald Rainwater, Libertarian candidate for governor here in the state of Indiana back in twenty was that twenty twenty, I guess I voted for him instead of Governor Holcombe, who all he wanted to do was tell us to hunker down Hoosiers go out to Brown County while the rest of us were told we can't go to Brown County during the pandemic. We're told to socially distanced. And he's down there hugging on a bunch of people who made him a pizza at Brown County. I don't even if the rest of us could have gone into a pizza store at that time. I'm tired of this. The American people are tired. I don't care. You have Republican in front of your name, Democrat, Independent, Green Party, Unity Party, I don't care. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of this two class system of operating in this country. I'm tired of people like JB. Pritzker. I remember this, during the pandemic, he gave his wife and daughter a heads up, Hey, there's gonna be some shutdowns. They had to go pick up. I think a racehorse or something gave him a heads up. Wh don't you guys go ahead and get on the road before this becomes impossible. I'm not a fan of this. Not a fan of Nancy Pelosi being able to go in and get her hair done while the rest of us were told do not, under any circumstances go see your hairstylist. Or barber. You're gonna die if you go if you go in and see them. I'm not a fan of this. I'm not a fan of this at all, and no reasonable person is. And that's where RFK was different. And they didn't like this guy because he stood against the establishment class. See, my friends, when you have a principled stand, When you take a principled stand on an issue, as RFK has taken. Regarding health care as a whole, that's a really big umbrella. But just say the issue of making sure that we are healthy. You know that we need to look at what's going into our foods, we need to look at what's going into our bodies. We need to look at the government's response to COVID, what they told us to do, why they told us to do it. We need to not just say, wow, that was a bad thing. We need to say no, we need to undo. I can't go back in time and undo it, but we need to undo whatever caused those series of things to be thrust upon the American people and actually change it so that it hopefully never happens again. And if it does, if we have a similar scenario, god forbid, if we have another global pandemic, which of course we got monkey pocks out there now and everything else. But if we have another situation like this, that we learn and we make it very, very difficult for these jokers and clowns and lovers of big government to do what they did with COVID. And so that's been rfk's one of his principled positions. And when you take a principled position and you're not part of the establishment, as he's not. Clearly he's been ostracized by his family. I mean, they don't want anything to do with this guy. They say, this guy's a disgrace to the family for what he's done with Trump here. But that's not the case at all. He's principled and he's principal on this issue. I'm not saying he's not principal elsewhere. It's just that the principles are wrong in a lot of instances. But the principles, my friends, are, in this particular instance, principles that I would say, resonate with the American people. The Constitution talks about providing promoting, excuse me, the general welfare of this country. Our government's not been doing that. Our government has been promoting a series of things that this doesn't make any sense, from the food pyramid that I was taught back in the nineteen eighties, to the vaccination schedules that we have today, to the way we were told to deal with COVID, to the things that are in our food supply that none of us can pronounce. Questions abound regarding what is actually being done, and the government doesn't need to, you know, do too much, but the government needs to do the basic things to make sure that we are headed in the right direction. That people, I mean, we all suffer from this. We all suffer dramatically from some of these from some of these things, definitely the COVID policies many of us, from the food supply and what we're being you know, the preservatives and everything that's happening with that. And so that's where RFK is coming from. And he says, Look, I've tried to talk with Democrats about this. They don't even want me anywhere near their one of the their podiums. I talked to Trump about this. He'll say this in this clip I'm gonna play. I talked to Trump. Trump had a conversation with me. I reached out to Kamala's team. She wouldn't have anything to do with me, act like I wasn't even in existence. Democrats have been fighting to keep RFK Junior off of ballots because they thought that having RFK Junior on these ballots was going to hurt their chances at winning some of these key swing states, thinking that RFK was going to pull from people who were leftists who just didn't want to be part of the establishment, or who had a problem with Kamala Harris or what's happened under the Joe Biden regime or.
Speaker 1: What have you.
Speaker 3: And so they fought tooth and nail to keep this guy off of ballots again something else that does not seem very democratic to me. Where's the concern for protecting our democracy here? So that's the background of how we got here. Democrats wanted to kick our FK Junior to the curb. They fought against him every step of the way, made it nearly impossible, impossible for him to campaign to get on ballots. They're fighting him again, tooth and nail, and it's gotten to the point where he realizes, you know, I clearly can't win this, but I can take a step in a positive direction by fighting against this well, this cancerous establishment, and so he's partnered with Trump. Now this has made a lot of people in the Trump crowd excited. This is people in the leftists on the leftist side of the aisle, very very upset and concerned. They've said some bad things. The media will go through all this as time permits. But anyway, so that's kind of the background. When I get back from a breaker that I'm gonna take in a moment, we're gonna play a bit of what RFK Junior said. We're gonna talk about it. We're gonna look at his family's response, the media's response, where we go from here, what this means moving forward into this campaign. But before I take that break, my friends, let me remind you that if you're looking for conservative apparel, I encourage you to check out hillbillystronggear dot com. In fact, if you're watching on the camera here in the Huff Studios, the Huff camera, you'll see that I have one of them on right now, one of these shirts that says weak men create hard times exactly right by the way, I have another one that says I love my country, but not my government. That's probably my favorite. They have messages that are very much similar to that. A series of T shirts that you can find at Hillbillystronggear dot Com. Can also find hats and other merchandise as well. I think these shirts a are incredibly comfortable. They fit well, they're soft. These aren't just the cheap tea that doesn't fit right. These things are very they're nice, they're they're done well. I like the clean, crisp, easy to read message. It's not over the top, it's not vulgar. It's very simple and plain in a good way. I mean, it's it's communicating a clear message which I think will resonate with a huge chunk of people out there today, and it's truth that people all need to hear in this country. So you can be a walking billboard for conservative principles and concepts by going to hillbillystronggear dot com. I'm taking a break though, my friends. When we get back, I'm going to go through this and dissect this RFK partnership collaboration with Trump and the Unity Party. Now make America healthy again. In the meantime, Sit Tight, you are listening here to conservative not bitter talk on your host Tod huff Back in just a minute, my friend. So I promise you that we'd play this clip. RFK Junior speaking Friday again. He spoke for about forty five fifty minutes something like that. But here's a couple of minutes. This summarizes, I would say, maybe the the heart of the position of the reason that he and Trump would be partnering. So, with no further ado, let's listen to what RFK Junior has to say. Now this I'm probably gonna stop this. I know some of you don't like that. I can't decide if I want to say sorry or you're gonna have to deal deal with it. But there's some things that I reserve the right to jump in here and talk about. Along the way. That being said, here's RFK Junior on Friday talking about his partnership, his joining forces with President Trump.
Speaker 4: Escape assassination. CALLI means called me on my cell phone. I was in Las Vegas. CALLI is arguably the leading advocate for food safety, for soil regenera ration, and for ending the chronic disease epidemic that is destroying America's health and realine our economy.
Speaker 3: Okay, so he mentioned an individual by the name of Cali means. Now, Cali means you can go. So I've got an interview that Fox News had done with Cali means that I've posted on the stack of stuff. But basically Cali means is out there talking exactly what RFK Junior just said, talking about the epidemic that we're facing regarding our food supply, regarding our overall health, regarding say, soil regeneration. So, you know, I live in this. I live in a community where there's I would use this. I would say at one point in time, I would have called it a farming community. I think I'm on the periphery now, or the edge of where a community becomes farming. You go west of US, literally we're on the edge of these corn and bean fields. But there's a lot of it. You go directly west of US. Indiana has twenty three percent of its land. Twenty three percent of its land is cornfields. It's the third highest proportion of cornfields in the country after Illinois, which is one big cornfield in Iowa, which is almost the entire state of cornfield. But anyway, so I've seen, I've lived on a horse farm. I've never been you know, I've picked sweet corn. I've stacked hay and that sort of stuff. But I've never been a farmer, and that I've driven a tractor in Worthington where we detasseled detasseled corn in Worthington, Indiana. But I'm not obviously a farmer. But I've seen I've been around this stuff, and I see how they try to take care of the soil. Things like nitrogen, for example, is put into the ground. Other things as well. I don't know, you know, there's plenty about it. I don't know. But whenever the soil is being used to produce, you know, a crop, it's pulling nutrients from the ground. And so what are we doing in that respect to putting stuff back in the soil so that we can continue to get a crop that's healthy. How much of it is natural sort of stuff? How much of it is chemical sort of stuff. But that whole conversation, the whole the whole supply chain from you know, from having the seed to go into the ground, to how it's grown, to how it's produced or turned into food, to how that food is preserved, to the process that are that are done to just to to keep it from spoiling and all that sort of stuff from going bad. So this individual that he's speaking about is that that's a that's a big, a big thing. And I've a I've got a CALLI means again is the name? Sorry about that? There's an interview that he had on Fox News where there's more context. But if you want to google, CALLI means c A L L E Y and it's a he CALLI means at Fox News. So that being said, that's what he's talking about here. So that's the starting off point. CALLI means who turns out to be the bridge, it appears between Trump and RFK Junior here it is.
Speaker 4: Kelly has exposed the insidious corruption at the FDA and the NIHDHHS and the USDA that has caused the epidemic. Calli had been working on and off of my campaign, advising me on those subjects since the beginning, and those subjects have been my primary focus for the last twenty years. I was delighted when Calli told me that day that he had also been advising President Trump. He told me President Trump was anxious to talk to me about chronic disease and know there are subjects and to explore avenues of cooperation. He asked if I would take a call from the president. President Trump telephoned me a few minutes later, and I met with him the following day. A few weeks later, I met again with President Trump and his family members and close advisors in Florida in a series of long, intense discussions. I was surprised to discover that we are aligned on many key issues.
Speaker 3: Okay, pause, So he's paying the picture right, Kelly Means says, Hey, I've been advising your campaign for some time. You know, you and I've been advising Trump as well. You know, there's there's some commonalities you guys agree on this. R FK Junior says he was kind of shocked when he found out after talking with Trump and after visiting with Trump at ostensibly at mar A Lago and Florida. Says, look, you know, I was surprised that we agreed on so much. Now I find this fascinating. I find this fascinating. How does RFK not know that he and Trump would have some areas of agreement here. I'm just it's remarkable the power of the of the institutions, of these pillars of propaganda, of the media, of the narrative, of the spokespeople for the scientific community, and so forth. It's remarkable the amount of power and influence they have because obviously, if you were to say, who has more in common as it pertains to this particular series of issues, is it Kamala Harris and RFK or is it Trump an RFK. I mean, the answer is completely obvious to those who follow and understand ideologies and positions and why people have them. I mean, Kamala Harris, my friends, Joe Biden, you know, and they've gotten away with this for a long time. I'm going to pick on Joe Biden a little bit more because I think there's a lot more evidence, because there's a lot more time in DC. But Joe Biden is a filthy politician. Joe Biden is the epitome, the poster child of what it means to have political corruption. That is, according to evidence we found on his son's Hunter his son Hunter's laptop, which again people act as though it's no big deal. They want to make it sound like the Republicans are just targeting Hunter because he has a drug problem or he likes calling up the hookers. But that's not it. At all the truth is. The truth is is that there's a lot more there there fact, Republicans, even last week, as the Democrats were coronating Kamala Harris to be their presidential candidate, their nominee for the party, Republicans came out and said that they've got what was it twenty seven million dollars I believe was the number that they can connect directly to Joseph Biden or to the Biden family through connections made questionably whether any services were rendered. I'm still winning for someone to describe explained to me what it was that Hunter Biden did to justify this level of you know, this level of money coming from people that just so happened to be connected to meetings and connections with his father. I mean, what was he selling, what was he doing? What was he providing? They've never even tried to explain that part of legal services? Okay, what does that mean? Why so much? What did they do specifically, why did they choose him over the five billion other attorneys, especially people that could have been in their own country. What is the reason none of them makes it. They don't even want you to know. You're not allowed to ask the question. They just say it's propaganda and it's lies. But the truth is the Democrat Party as a whole, and there's some in the Republican Party. As I alluded to an earlier segment, am I here to defend them. There are many people in the Republican Party that are part of this problem as well. They are They just think, you know what, we can have good government growth, just not as fast. That's the Mitt Romney types. John McCain was that way as well. We don't have a lot of principled Republicans that make them make their way to the top of the ticket, or that make their way to be the primary candidate in a lot of these places. But it's happened with Trump. Now, Trump's not an ideological conservative. He's a common sense, kind of practical that's where we end up type of conservative. But it's not confusing. It shouldn't be confusing why Trump and RFK Junior agree on this broader issue pertaining to the health overall. Make America healthy, healthy again. By the way, you can make your heart healthy again by taking salty. If your cholesterol is high, my friends, salty is here to help you. It's all natural. That's something that RFK would say that's a good start, right, all natural and not putting stuff in there we can't pronounce in all this, it's clinically proven to lower cholesterol, clinically proven, scientifically studied and proven to lower cholesterol, and it's ideal for overall heart health. So I don't want to overcomplicate this. If you have high cholesterol, this is a product to at least consider. And as a listener of this program, you're gonna say fifty percent off your first purchase, you're gonna get free shipping, and you're gonna get discounted pricing on future purchases. Salty dot com is the website sol Tea. Sulty dot com promo code Todd will get you the specials I just mentioned, which includes fifty percent off the first order. This is a dietary supplement, the Flavin's super extract from enriched green tea. It helps lower cholesterol according to research into studies. It's all natural. Check it out Salty dot com, sol t Ea promo code Todd again, Solty dot com sol t Ea promo code Todd. I have to take a break with my friends, continue to go through this speech with RFK Junior. The collaboration between Trump and RFK will do that more on the other side of the break. And the meantime, my friends, sit tight. We'll be back here in just a minute. Friends, So you got this partnership between Trump and RFK jor Democrats have forced this upon Trump and RFK Junior upon the American people. Democrats have shut OURFK out of the process. They try to keep him off of ballots. They try to keep him out of the campaign. They wouldn't let him run as a Democrat. And by the way, it seems like we've got what amounts to a type of a bipartisan movement. I thought bipartisanship is supposed to be a good thing. Now it's not bipartisanship largely between Republicans and Democrats. Although it is between Republicans and some Democrats. They're uniting to fight against the corruption that comes from today's Democrat party, which is currently well. I would say Biden is at the top, but he's not running the show. Kamala is not either. Whoever's running the White House today is the same group or same people that are going to be running it. Heaven forbid, if we have a Kamala administration, a mam La administration. But they forced this, They forced this on the American people. They created this. They should be panicking and screaming. But when they do that, they should be looking directly in the mirror. So I want to play a little bit more of this clip from RFK Junior before I do that. Though, my friends, let me remind you again talking about making America healthy again. Nick Knack Naturals is here to help you crush your vice. If you smoke, if you vape, if you chew tobacco, nick Knack Naturals has created a mint. It is discreet, it is small, it's odorless, it's not messy, and it's a nicotine mint. So this mint is not for you. If you don't use nicotine products, the only time you're ever gonna hear me say nor what I'm about to say. But if you do use nicotine products, and if you're looking for a way to crush your vice, looking for a cleaner form of nicotine that's naturally better, check out nicknack dot com. That's the website, nic nac nicknack dot com check out their mints. These mints allow you to avoid dealing with the messiness there's no smoke, there's no spit, there's no spit cans, there's no slimy patches, there's no cigarette or vaping brakes, there's no cartridges, and you know, just all the stuff you gotta carry and then all the stuff that you've got to deal with when it comes to the messiness. You don't have to be kicked out of the office to have a cigarette. When you take a Nicknack. So, nicknack dot com is the website. Use my name, Todd. You're gonna say fifteen percent on your purchase, Crush your vice, my friends with nick nac natural. So let's get back to what we've got here. Remaining of this kind of the heart I guess of the club, one of the hearts of the clips of what RFK Junior said on Friday regarding teaming up with Trump, I want to get through this as much as I can as possible.
Speaker 4: In those meetings, he suggested that we join forces as a unity party. We talked about Abraham Lincoln's team of rivals. That arrangement would allow us to disagree publicly and privately and furiously if need be, on issues over which we differ good while working together on the existential issues upon which we are in concordance. I was a ferocious critic of many of the policies during his first administration, and there are still issues and approaches upon which we continue to have very serious differences. But we are aligned with each other on other key issues. Ending the forever wars, ending the childhood disease epidemics, securing the border, protecting freedom of speech, unraveling the corporate capture of our regulatory agencies, getting the US intelligence agencies out of the business of propagandizing and censoring and surveilling Americans and interfering with our elections. Following my first discussion with President Trump, I tried unsuccessfully to open similar discussions with Vice President Harris. Vice President Harris declined to meet or even to speak with me. Suspending my candidacy is a hard, randing decision for me, and I'm convinced that it's the best hope or ending the Ukraine War and ending the chronic disease epidemic that is eroding our nation's vitality from the inside, and for finally protecting free speech. I feel more obligation to use this opportunity to save millions of American children above all things. In case some of you don't realize how dire the condition is of our children's health and chronic disease in general, I would urge you to view doctor Carlson's recent interview with Kelly Means and his sister, doctor Casey Means, who is the top graduate of her class at Stanford Medical School. This is an issue that affects all of us far more directly and urgently than any cultural war issue and all the other issues that we obsess on and that are tearing apart our country. This is the most important issue. Therefore, it has the potential to bring us together. So let me share a little bit about why I believe it's so urgent.
Speaker 3: He gets into I don't have time for the specifics, but you get the idea, right. He's saying, Look, I don't agree with the President with Trump on a lot of things, but on these key issues we find agreement. We find agreement on dealing with the problems we have regarding our nation's health, our chronic disease problem, nutrition, and all these things that go along with this. The way that our regulatory agencies have been completely made worthless through whatever it is, through corporate manipulation through politicians that are compromised, however you want to look at it. It's not legitimate. It's a mess. I want a closed border. I want to stand for free speech. And there's one place to turn, one place to turn, and it's not the Democrat Party. RFK Junior knows this. This is a good thing, my friends. I've got to wrap up though, for this hour. SDG