Speaker 1: Time. You know, bet builders hanging by a thread here?
Speaker 2: Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. Nov bet is the home of the betfielder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash.
Speaker 1: If your betfielder.
Speaker 3: Loses on the biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy.
Speaker 1: Euros in free bets.
Speaker 4: No be Bett or.
Speaker 3: Power to You Teaeson Seas apply eighteen plus bet Responsibly Gambling.
Speaker 1: Care dot I e. You bet builders hanging by a thread here?
Speaker 2: Relax, relax, they still need one more goal. Well if it loses, nov bets got your cover. No be bet is the home of the betfielder this World Cup. From goal scorers to cards, get the best value on every match, plus get money back as a free bash.
Speaker 1: If your betfielder loses on.
Speaker 3: The biggest game every single day, join today and get seventy euros in free bets. No be Bett or Power to You Season Seas apply eighteen plus bet responsibly Gambling care do I.
Speaker 5: James Golden Show on the Red Apple podcast network.
Speaker 6: We see a telephone calls dominic Carter here with you. James Golden is off. I'll be here for the rest of the week with you. I'm looking at my Twitter, my ex at Dominic TV. Jimmy Fontanez says, Happy New Year, my brother from Helen Stone nineteen sixty four and me. Much love to you. Well, Jimmy, the love goes right back to you and to Helen.
Speaker 1: I see you too in the photos that you post. Thank you.
Speaker 6: And we're going to be getting to your telephone calls in just a minute an hour here for you and I to have a frank and candid conversation with each other. Eight hundred and eight four eight nine two two two on the James Golden Show, Dominic Carter here with you. So do you want to know what's wrong with our society? And in a moment, in a few minutes, I'm gonna tell a story about and I've never told this story before, about getting older and the politicians that I cover and how I cut some of them brakes at Koch, former Mayor of New York City, David Dinkins, former Mayor of New York City when they started getting older. You know what, I'll just tell the story now before we get to CNN. I got a major beef with CNN right now in terms of the way that they're treating Nick Shirley, who has exposed the corruption to the tune of nine billion dollars in Minnesota. CNN is trying to act like Nick Shirley is the problem. But and you listen to me. You know, I've often said I don't kiss and tell certain things I don't tell on the air. But I guess as I'm getting older, because it's gonna happen to all of us folks.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 6: I remember specifically in the cases of Conchindenkins, so Coch, right, mister world basically right at Cotch. Everyone knows that Cotch. You know, I'm from TV quick as a whip witty personality and so on. And for about what ten eleven years, we did a weekly television show together called The New York One.
Speaker 1: Wise guys.
Speaker 6: It was me at Conch, Al Domato and often Mark Green, and the show became a big headache for me.
Speaker 1: And here's why it became a headache.
Speaker 6: It became so popular the show that we did on Tuesday nights that every politician, of course, quietly behind the scenes, was lobbying me and politicking for why they were not on the show. You guys have deemed these three the most important politician I politicians, I deserve.
Speaker 1: To be on in it. Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 6: This went on for years, for years, with people demanding to get in, to get in on the segment. This is how popular it was. It's called the New York One. Wise, guys, we're all gonna get older, folks. If we're lucky, we're gonna get older. And so I've never uh said this before, but I started feeling bad as my friend Ed Koch started getting older, right, and if I'm lucky, it's gonna happen to me too, if I'm lucky.
Speaker 1: And so.
Speaker 6: I noticed it was always done live, and I noticed that he started losing his quickness, his wittyness, And so I met with my executive producer and I said, no, no, no, no, no no, we can't do this live anymore. We have to do it taped so that I can control this. In case something goes left, we can edit it the may I won't look bad, we can fix it. And so then we so we started taping the segments, and I hope Senator Demato doesn't get mad at me for stating this, But it reached the point where the mayor started, Mayor Coach started slipping mentally in terms of his comments, and so the only way I could fix it, This was the only way I could fix this is I came up with a scheme and I said to the to the producers, no matter where we were in the taping, if Mayor Coach screwed up and said something out of left field, you know that didn't make sense or pertain to what we were talking about politically, I would say, oops, I'm sorry, mister Mayor, I made a mistake. We got to retape the whole segment, and then we'd retape it. And I don't know why I feel and strung need to acknowledge this. Maybe it's maybe it's because myself as I'm starting to get older. Right, And so then the same thing happened with David Dinkins, the city's first black mayor.
Speaker 1: So COVID is.
Speaker 6: Around or wrapping down, and I go to interview the mayor and I think at the time he was ninety one, and now this is private and I really shouldn't say this.
Speaker 1: Part and his close confidant secretary.
Speaker 6: He had already lost his wife, Joyce Dinkins, the First City's first late the first lady had already died, and I knew it wasn't gonna be too much longer for him because they were soul mates. And she said to me, Dominate, the mayor wants to do the interview, but you have to understand that he's not the same man, and you gotta, you gotta please protect him. Don't don't let him say something where he you know, where he looks like an old man mentally. And I gave him my word that I that I would protect him. And sure enough, sure enough, that's exactly what happened in the interview. We're talking and the conversation just went left, sort of like the same way the conversation does now with my aunt when I go visit her and she's in a nursing home, and so, you know, maybe the same thing's gonna happen to me. I guess if I'm lucky. And so what I do want to do right now, I want you to hear this report from CNN as I'm moving on. So, what's wrong in our society? Besides the fact that New York City mayor Mamdani is being sworn in with a Koran. What's wrong is the left is trying to attack Nick Shirley for exposing nine billion fraud in Minnesota case in point CNN again, I want you to listen to this report with it grilling Nick Shirley like he's a criminal. But where were you CNN?
Speaker 8: Aren't you the news organization that we're supposed to find this corruption to begin with?
Speaker 9: We're from CNN.
Speaker 10: Can we talk to you? This is maga YouTuber Nick Shirley back at a daycare in Minnesota he alleged was a fraudulent facility in a now viral video.
Speaker 11: If you are going to say there's a left for right issue, but no fraud is fu over here, I'm not out here trying to put a twist on things.
Speaker 10: Sureley's viral video released over the weekend, in which he says he's uncovering tens of millions of dollars in fraud at Minneapolis daycares run by the Somala community, was retweeted by Elon Musk and Vice president j d.
Speaker 9: Vance.
Speaker 10: In the video, Shirley tries to open locked doors and talk to people at various daycares he claims are frauds. Did you come during our normal operating hours when you came to visit?
Speaker 11: I came at eleven am, I believe, and that also came the following day later in the day. The point of it is not whether or not I came at the right at the right time of their operation hours. The point is that blocked out doors, they can't give you any information. You call that number, no one answers. I wasn't trying to go inside, and they there should be a way for somebody to actually be able to call that number and somebody.
Speaker 1: Be able to answers.
Speaker 11: These aren't real businesses.
Speaker 10: But surely you don't think a day care should just be unlocked. You shouldn't be able to just walk into a daycare your reception it is no every daycare is locked.
Speaker 11: And so, okay, you bring up a fair point, Then why can't they actually give me information how to enroll a child?
Speaker 10: Federal law enforcement has been investigating fraud in Minnesota for several years. Both Attorney General Pambondi and FBI Director Cash Betel sat on social media. They've indicted dozens of defendants. DHS has posted multiple videos of agents they say are conducting a massive fraud investigation. Do you think that Federal LA Enforcement hasn't done enough? I mean they would say, look, these rawcases have been going on, but they've already gone like eighty indictments. The cases have been going on, you know for years.
Speaker 11: Why did I show up one day Minnesota and go to all these daycares, no children, they're receiving millions of dollars be encouragingly, and ten million dollars in fraud in one day.
Speaker 10: How do you know that all the allegations that you're making are true?
Speaker 12: How do I know that they're true?
Speaker 11: Well, we showed you guys that We showed you guys what was happening, and then you guys can go ahead and make your own nouns.
Speaker 10: We're coming here so we can maker on analysis. Are you one hundred percent sure you're true?
Speaker 11: Yeah? I am hundred percent sure I'm true.
Speaker 10: CNN is looking into Shirley's claims. Hi, my name's Whitney Wild. I'm a correspondent for CNN. We reached out to several of the daycares featured in the now viral video. Only one daycare facility answered and said they are a legitimate business. Have you seen that the videos, you know, purporting that some of these daycares don't have kids inside. Minnesota Republicans say, despite the new focus from the Trump administration, they have been sounding the alarm on fraud for years.
Speaker 9: You know, we have talked about fraud.
Speaker 13: We have gotten stories, we have We've tried to push this forward every way that we can.
Speaker 10: At the daycare where Shirley showed back up, a stream of children walk inside, you're saying that this is a fraudulent daycare. There's kids being dropped off right now.
Speaker 11: Yes, the Commissioner of Children literally said a week ago this place was closed.
Speaker 12: They're showing face right now, a viral.
Speaker 10: Video disputed claims, and their full fallout remains to be seen.
Speaker 1: And that's despicable.
Speaker 6: CNN, you're questioning Nick Shirley like he's the criminal.
Speaker 1: Where were you to expose this corruption? Oh?
Speaker 6: So, what you're really saying is status quo and that Nick Shirley is the problem your telephone calls.
Speaker 1: Let's go to.
Speaker 6: Fred line two, Long Island, Fred, what's on your mind?
Speaker 14: Fat video?
Speaker 9: Reddy?
Speaker 6: Oh Fred, Fred, you just missed your spot, buddy. Folks, please don't when you're calling in. You gotta stay free to the phone, not to the radio, because the radio is on a delay and you're going to miss your spot. Let's go to Mary Line five, Brooklyn, Mary, what's on your mind?
Speaker 7: Hi?
Speaker 15: Can we still talk about Colmo.
Speaker 1: If you want? Because you said I'm close to a break, so you got to go ahead and do it. Go ahead.
Speaker 15: I'm sorry, Okay. I'm a senior citizen and I was in the nursing home during the pandemic and I had COVID. I was very sixty nine weeks before they finally sent me to hospital, and I blamed Como for them.
Speaker 1: And you should blame Cuomo and you should blame Clomo.
Speaker 6: So that's the way, Mary, Mary, Mayor, I'll give you the option of holding on because I gotta take a break. So so I find you want to blame Cuomo. So that means you're cool and comfortable with Mayor. Mo'm donnie, because you can't have.
Speaker 1: It both ways. But no, no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no.
Speaker 8: Mary Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary, Mary Mary. You can't have it both ways. You can't say Cuomo is the devil. But then you have a problem with Mom Donnie. Time for a break. We are coming right back.
Speaker 4: We don't know.
Speaker 5: The James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network. The James Golden Show Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 6: Gracy Cracy, Rockland County, New York, Line one.
Speaker 1: Gracy, the last day of the year. What's on your mind?
Speaker 16: Gracy?
Speaker 13: Happy year? Dear friend. Listen, what I want to say is this. We have to a bomby whatever is the mayor step what you said? Now we go.
Speaker 14: Now we have to make.
Speaker 6: S everybody else does their version of me.
Speaker 1: You got to help me here, just do it like this. You got to do it just like this.
Speaker 17: There you go enough, you know what.
Speaker 13: What we have to make sure is the county executive, Bruce Beckman.
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 13: I hadn't pronounce his name right, I know I did good. We have to make sure that he gets elected. And the Country Club Republicans have to join with us Trump Republicans and not be wishy washy. I'm disgusted with the New York State Country Club Republicans.
Speaker 17: Get on the band?
Speaker 13: Where again? Okay? And what do I mean by that? We have to make sure tacky doesn't get reelected and we have to knock off as many assembly people and senators state senators. If we put online together, I'm sure we could do it. With the money. They would say wishy washy, was wishy washy, washy, wishy, you know what I mean.
Speaker 7: Crazy.
Speaker 1: I want to ask you a question.
Speaker 6: So last week you told my wife and I that you're seventy eight years old. You say you were seventy eight, right, So why do you have such passion still for the political process when we can't even get people in their twenties, thirties and forties as passionate as you are.
Speaker 13: Okay, I'm passionate, you know why. And this really fits in for who you're covering for.
Speaker 17: I'm a soccer rush mom and my sons are soccer rush babies because I put them on by accident eighty eight.
Speaker 13: I know Bogue too, because I used to call rush. He got me all fired up. I knew what I was, that I was always right a center, but he made me see my ideas and that's why I'm still fired up.
Speaker 7: And you know that.
Speaker 13: My father was an immigrant. My grandparents came an immigrant. Nobody gave them anything. They worked hard and they were needed.
Speaker 14: All right, we don't.
Speaker 13: Need any more immigrants. I'm all over the place now, I know that. But that's why I'm fired up, because I had a good life in the fifties, Okay, and I still have a good life.
Speaker 6: You have an amazing life, Gracie. I gotta take a break. We see all the calls. Judy in Manhattan, Judith and Brooklyn, Sondra and New Jersey, Paul and New Jersey. We're gonna get to them. And don't forget, Gracie when you're mentioning your great life. Don't forget those Harvard educated kids of yours, that Ivy League education. You did your thing, Mom, Dominic Carter in for James Golden and for a break.
Speaker 1: We are coming right back to James.
Speaker 5: Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network. James Golden Show Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network.
Speaker 1: Folks, we see your telephone calls.
Speaker 6: You know, Nick Shirley, this young man did an outstanding job with his viral video as it relates to Minnesota, the corruption there, and so now all of a sudden, it's not just Minnesota, it's a question of.
Speaker 1: Washington Somali community.
Speaker 6: There it's a question of Ohio Somali community there in which people on YouTube are now doing exactly the same thing.
Speaker 1: Somalias and stuff like that.
Speaker 12: Have you ever seen any kids in this place here?
Speaker 1: No knocking, No, I've just seen the building itself.
Speaker 12: I've never seen nobody come out with the building or go into the building.
Speaker 18: You've never seen anybody over there at So right now we are in front of the Great Minds Learning Academy. This is one of the many daycare centers learning centers here in Columbus, Ohio that are associated with the Somali community.
Speaker 12: As you know, Nick Shirley.
Speaker 18: Put out a bombshow report about all these fraudulent daycare facilities in Minneapolis, Minnesota. So we wanted to come out to Columbus, Ohio and investigate what might be going on in the second largest Somali community in the United States of America. So this place here is the first place we're gonna knock, and we're gonna see if anybody picks up or answers the door.
Speaker 16: Let's see. So it's locked.
Speaker 12: We're ringing the doorbellt here, knocking on the door. Nobody's picking up. So we're not sure what the hell's.
Speaker 1: Going on here, Bud.
Speaker 12: We're gonnaut We're gonna.
Speaker 1: Get out of here now.
Speaker 12: There's somebody over there. How you doing, sir?
Speaker 18: I'm sure you see the reports over the weekend about all the daycare centers in Minnesota.
Speaker 12: We just wanted to see what was going on. Did you you know anything about this place here?
Speaker 1: It's a daycase center owned by some aliens and stuff like that.
Speaker 12: Do you ever see any kids there?
Speaker 16: Not?
Speaker 12: Because they used the back door, so I won't know that they is. They used the back door.
Speaker 16: Yeah, I've never seen nobody come in, but they used the back door.
Speaker 12: But have you ever seen any kid? You live around here?
Speaker 16: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah? This building right here?
Speaker 12: You're in this building. Yeah, you're in this building too. Let me ask you.
Speaker 18: Have you ever seen any kids in this place here?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Not that I know. They used the bat so I've never seen nobody come.
Speaker 2: Out in front.
Speaker 12: You've never seen anybody over there?
Speaker 1: No, no at all. I've just seen it the building itself.
Speaker 12: I've never seen nobody come out the building or go into the building.
Speaker 18: So we came to the back just like those guys suggested, and.
Speaker 12: There's nothing here.
Speaker 18: Yeah, we could keep poking around but there's so many of these centers to go to. We're just getting started. So we're gonna go around the city. We're gonna go to a few more of these places.
Speaker 12: We're gonna see if we can get anybody to talk to us. Stay tuned.
Speaker 1: That is Ohio.
Speaker 6: Now, the same thing is happening in the state of Washington, and of course we have Minnesota. What are the common factors there? Somalian communities eighty percent receive welfare and daycare centers where their no children dominate. Caught it in for James Golden and don't forget folks coming up in about twenty minutes the show of record Kats and Consby. You want to make sure you listen that with our owner John Cantimatidis and the lovely Rita Cosby. Just last night they had on as a guest the outgoing mayor of New York City. He's the mayor now for another what seven hours, give or take, Eric Adams, in which he was announcing that despite the public feuding, if you will, the back and forth between him and Mom Donnie, he's going to be at the inauguration tomorrow, which is set to start twelve twelve thirty.
Speaker 1: But as of.
Speaker 6: Midnight and just a matter of hours, Mam Donnie is officially the Mayor of New York City, to be sworn in using three different qurans, a slap and the.
Speaker 1: Face to the people of this city.
Speaker 8: Let's go back to your telephone calls, Judith, Line three, Brooklyn.
Speaker 1: What's on your mind? Judith?
Speaker 14: Well, if I want you to know, the longer I hold on, the more stuff I have in my thoughts in my head. But before I even go there, hello, beautiful soul Dominic.
Speaker 1: Cotter to say.
Speaker 14: I want to wish your happy New Year and everyone else Gracie, Happy New Year.
Speaker 9: Two. We missed you.
Speaker 14: Have you been? I want to tell you something. I'm on a very high caste being my CAF. beIN high still be careful, okay, but because all right, listen, you say thing about what's wrong with society.
Speaker 7: I didn't.
Speaker 14: That's something I listened to. I think the Ten Commandments bring them back. Okay, But as far as MINDAMMI goes, because that's the wafele what I called about. All right, I told you Screena, I am so not worried. I'm just not worried. I'll tell you why. First of all, I'm a Downy's evil team and they're evil. This is you can't make this up. There's a guy called Alex Vitally. He's part of the community Safety. And what's he all about? The funding police, abolish the FBI, abolish all present and abolished border patrol and he's community safety. Okay. This other guy you mentioned, legal advisor, attorney Ramsey cut them. He represented al Caeda terrorists, all right. And you got this seven year fell and remember him for robbery. Okay, he's he's out of legal and criminal affairs. And he got some other beauty uh cater pronounced his name Leman Damma Buddella. And he led protests on behalf of police killers. So why I'm not I'm not afraid. You know why I'm not worried because evil loses every single time and they will not win. And took Gracie's point, which I wanted to say, and I'm going to reiterate, God willing Bruce Blakeman. He will be the next governor, I'm gonna tell positively, and he will put them all in check. Okay, And I you know, I don't know what to tell you, but it's it's you know, what mondummy. As far as the Koran swearing, he could swear in one hundred krents, I really don't care because guess what this is really is And that's very good for people to see because I think Mandai thinks he's Mohammed resurrect resurrected. He's Mohammed resurrect he thinks. So anyways, and he thanks you for giving the American Christians the middle finger. Absolutely, what do you take?
Speaker 6: Take the word basically out Uh. He's telling you right now where he's coming from. And I don't know, Judith, I don't have a good feeling about this at all.
Speaker 14: I do but but but I.
Speaker 6: Will say this. If you hate the police so much, well why do you have a police detail? If you hate them so much, why why do you have a security detail? Mister Mayor give me, you know, lead by example. I mean, obviously he can't do it because there are too many nuts in the world.
Speaker 1: But give up your police detail.
Speaker 6: You have all these NYPD officers following you around for weeks, and he goes into overdrive effective tonight. Give up give up your ny You know your family members now have NYPD protection.
Speaker 1: Give it all up, mister mayor leave by example. I bet you he won't do that, Judith.
Speaker 14: Judith, oh, hello, yes, yes, I bet you won't do that. You know what. Let me ask your question. By the way, it's all going to backfire him, all of them. I have a good feeling, Dominic. I'm telling you now I sent I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 14: Oh no, I have a good feeling. This is going to backsfire him. It's going to like boomerang in his in his face and all these people. But you know something, onto the three buses, what's what this leader made? And omnither going to check randomly what happened to the free buses?
Speaker 6: Hello, it's called the it's called the con, it's called pimping.
Speaker 1: That's what he did to get elected.
Speaker 6: He took advantage of those that don't know that, those that want a dollar in a dream, hope, hope, keep hope alive.
Speaker 14: And yes, Domini, yes, I want to ask your question. Yes, I have l one though, go ahead, you okay, Okay, you're such a sweet I have to talk about Curtis. Okay, let me answer to the question.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 14: Even if even he thought in the beginning he was gonna win, but at some given point. I have to believe he realized he's not going to win, so he stuck a true why because he collected three point four million dollars he spent I don't know how much money on his commercials and ads, but he's allowed to keep the rest Come January. What do you think of that?
Speaker 6: Well, he's allowed to keep it in terms of a campaign fund in which there they have a wide discretion to a degree and how the money is spent. I'm not gonna go there, Judith, with the money and that candidate because there are certain things that are under investigation right now as we speak, in terms of our people not being paid and so on. So I'm not going and I We're gonna leave that alone. Let's go to Sondra Line four, New Jersey. Sondra, what's on your mind?
Speaker 7: Wow, Dominic. I am embracing myself emotionally for us to come with man, Donnie. I don't know if I say it like you, but I'm trying.
Speaker 14: Thank you.
Speaker 7: What I'm feeling is like mourning. It's like what might we lose going forward. I have fear, I have instability, I have loss of control feelings, and I have anger at the people who see things differently than me. This is what I'm feeling. So then I try to placate myself. I say, look, Sondra, it's not nothing happening yet, this is not a catastrophe yet. Then I say to myself, anxiety loves the future tense. Then I tell myself bureaucracies move slowly, radical changes far harder to execute than the promises that man Donnie made, and one person can never govern alone. But when I think of who could stop all this, that's the problem. The media, the courts, the community, the pressure, the donors, the voters. That could all help us. But I'm sad to say, maybe I'm not going to help her. So that's why I'm morning, because I don't know go and forward how this is going to turn out.
Speaker 6: The media as far as it was, just like with Obama, McCain didn't have a chance against Obama because the media said, we want a black president. The MTV generation said we want a black president. Same thing happened with the local media with the mom Donnie. He wasn't forced to answer any tough questions. The local media said, ooh, we want to play this game with the first Muslim mayor, Oh, we want to see how this works out. And so the institutions that you feel that should protect you, Sandra, should protect us, they're not going to be there because they're on Mom Donnie's side.
Speaker 1: They're with him.
Speaker 6: All you have to do is watch any newscast, any local newscast. They portray him like he's Obama, like he's a rock star. And and you know it's if you're if you're counting on the media to protect you and do what's right as it relates to this incoming mayor.
Speaker 1: And just I can't believe I just I, Sandra.
Speaker 6: I never thought in a million years that a con artist pimping game like Mom Donnie.
Speaker 1: Could get elected.
Speaker 6: And even in the eleventh hour he could have been stopped. But the egos, the egos, you know, they and so so okay, so you wouldn't drop out. So now we got Mom Donnie.
Speaker 1: Where are you now? I don't hear you?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 1: We are you? All those people that voted for him, right, where are you? You're not calling me now? Right?
Speaker 6: Seven percent of the vote, Well, millions of dollars spent seven percent of the vote.
Speaker 1: Sandra, Thank you for the wonderful call. Happy New Year to you. And your family.
Speaker 6: Let's go to Jerry Line three in the Bronx. Dominate Carter in for James Golden. Jerry, what's on your mind?
Speaker 12: What do you think about this?
Speaker 14: Dominique?
Speaker 6: Mama Luke, Dommy?
Speaker 7: How does that sound?
Speaker 4: What do you think?
Speaker 17: My life?
Speaker 6: I got?
Speaker 1: I gotta feel it, Jerry. And you know, why would you call him Mama Luke?
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't get it.
Speaker 14: You don't get it.
Speaker 9: Mama Luke, Domi, Mama Domi, Mama Luke, Mama Mama Dale. How about Mama Donni, mamadel.
Speaker 1: But see, but seriously, Jerry, this is no laughing matter.
Speaker 6: So that that's why when I when I say mom, Donnie, I'm not saying it in a laughing way.
Speaker 17: I know I hear you, Mam Donnie.
Speaker 15: I know, I agree.
Speaker 7: I totally agree.
Speaker 9: We're gonna have I got a bath field.
Speaker 15: We're gonna see blood on the streets between.
Speaker 1: The Jews and the Muslims. That's how well I hope there's no blood on the street. Jerry.
Speaker 6: I gotta take a break. Thank you for the wonderful call. Dominic Carter filling in for James Golden. I'll be with you for the rest of the week. I'm really worried about this guy because this guy has the ability to smile in your face and as the song says, stab you in your back. And unfortunately, that's what I think is right around the corner. Time for a break. We are coming right back.
Speaker 5: The James Golden Show on the Red Apple Podcast Network, The James Golden Show Entertaining and Informative on the Red Apple Podcast Network in just a few hours.
Speaker 1: Ready or not. It's Mom Donnie's world and we just live in it.
Speaker 6: Let's go back to your telephone calls here, Let's see, let's see, let's see.
Speaker 1: Let's go to Greg Line four, New Jersey. Greg, what's on your mind?
Speaker 4: Hi Dominic? What's on my mind?
Speaker 8: Is?
Speaker 4: I mean, I feel so hot. I'm from New Jersey, obviously, I feel so bad for New York right now, you know. And I want this guy to put his hand on a Bible. This is a merit. Why the Christian nation as he puts his hand on a Quran? This is not a Muslim nation that you know, I don't even know. I will lose all respect for anybody that has anything to do with that decision.
Speaker 1: And I don't know who they are well.
Speaker 6: To be honest with you, I don't think he cares what you or I think. Again, Greg, this is his world effective midnight. We just happen to live in it. And a certain candidate for mayor made sure that this went down this way. Why I will never I know why, Ego. But Greg, thank you for the for the telephone call. Let's go to Judy Line two in Manhattan. Judy, what's on your mind?
Speaker 9: Hi, Hi, duminy. I'm the one with the son that had the mental illness and told me to write the letter. I just wanted to thank you because he's stable now and his stable yes, wait, wait.
Speaker 1: Wait Judy, Judy, is he still threatening the harm to you as his mother?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 1: So are you able to talk to him, visit him or is his best You don't.
Speaker 9: Visit me yet, but I'm still fighting for that. But I just want to tell you that he's stable. They put a team together from the letter that you told me to write. It got to the bright people and they put a team together. So I want to thank you for that.
Speaker 1: It's nothing to thank me for, Judy, that you know.
Speaker 8: I went.
Speaker 16: I went.
Speaker 6: I went into journalism. Uh, Judy, as my wife said, a week ago on the air. I went into journalism because I felt that when I was sixteen years old that I was not treated fairly as my beloved grandmother was dying and I couldn't even talk to a doctor. I had to listen to an assistant tell me that she was on her last few hours. And I swore at that point that I was going to be a voice for the voiceless. And so I wish I could do more to help you. I wish I could show up, But I promise you that if I showed up, they would say no, no, no, no, no, no patient confidentiality, he can't be here. They wouldn't even They don't even want use in the building as journalists because they know what time it is once we come.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, Judy, Okay, but I I'll tell you more about that later. But my main reason for calling is about MNDAMNI in public housing. New York City has the largest best public housing in the country. They when you're looking to Minnesota, Ohio and these other states, see how they have infiltrated public housing. And we have people citizens waiting on waiting lists for public housing for over ten years. Absolutely people have come here out of the country and within one or two years there and public housing also have illegal immigrants in public housing. I'm hoping that Trump's Secretary of HUD and Trump and whoever else is paying attention to this, because nobody just coming here should be in public housing. And we have homeless people, and we have people in shelters, and we have people waiting on waiting lists.
Speaker 6: And now, Judy, you're stating the obvious that unfortunately it's not that way, but it should be that way. So that's why when President Trump says America first, I say I agree with him. I say that these Somalis that are pimping us, send them back to Somalia.
Speaker 1: Yes, I said it, send them all back to Somalia. And I mean it. Folks. I want you to have a great evening.
Speaker 6: I will be back live at midnight, coming up right now, the Show of Record Captain Cosby. You don't want to miss it. John Katson, matds Rita Co. Happy New Year to all of you and your loved ones. Thanks for listening to The James Golden Show.
Speaker 19: You can hear The James Golden Show Saturday mornings at seven.
Speaker 12: If you like the podcast, share it with your friends.
Speaker 19: And listen anytime at wabcradio dot com and download the WABC Radio app. Hit that subscribe button on all major podcast platforms. Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck is going on here