Speaker 1: Sure, what's that beautiful? People, there's your baby mama, favorite baby Mama, Stormy Pea. And this is another episode of Chocolate Chip and Zip the modern day female perspective. Damn son, Back at it again.
Speaker 2: Back at it again, back, oh my bullshit.
Speaker 1: And y'all, y'all already know how we're gonna start this off. Honestly, if you still haven't gotten your tickets for the Sip Heavy Talk Show April thirteenth at Punchline, your mom's a hoe.
Speaker 2: No, I'm just joking. I'm just joking. But for REFERRALD, like, why haven't you at this point?
Speaker 1: Because it's like every time we have a show, regardless what city we end, it's always damn it look fire. Damn I wish I could have been there, Damn why wasn't you? All Right, all you have to do is go to Live Nation or click the link in my bio and get your tickets. Now we are less than when this drops, houseful, how long will be when it drops on Monday? Okay, okay, but back we are less than seven days away.
Speaker 2: People, What you're waiting for, what.
Speaker 1: You're weighing for? Okay, defend your mother's honor. Get your tickets now, okay, click come get a picture with shot shot say he's taking pictures, all right, click the link in my bio or get your tickets now, and y'all, it's gonna be so much stuff. We got giveaways, we got games, we got prizes, okay, and we're.
Speaker 2: Doing Pop the Balloon. Okay.
Speaker 1: And if you want to be a contestant on the Pop the Balloon, all you have to do is send a screenshot of your ticket and your ASL if you don't know what that means, you're not old enough to be on the segment anyway, and your ASSL to inquiries at stormypea dot com.
Speaker 3: All right, I can't respectful. You're respectful. I'm gonna say one more time, please keep it respectful.
Speaker 1: Please, all right, please keep it respectful. But yeah, I can't wait to see you guys. And yeah, click the link in my bio right now, get your tickets. Defend your mother's honor.
Speaker 2: Okay, I can't.
Speaker 1: Wait to see you guys at the show today, today, today, today.
Speaker 2: We got a lot going on.
Speaker 1: But honestly, with this whole ghosting conversation going on, with this whole men versus women's conversation, never ending. Honestly, maybe I'm tired. I don't know about y'all, but I am tired.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Everybody always want to talks about who cheats more men are women, men versus women, men versus women. That's all I ever hear. And I feel like we're.
Speaker 2: Not talking about the important conversations, the ones who ain't cheating.
Speaker 1: Did y'all know they still exist? Did you know? Did you know?
Speaker 2: Did you know? Did you know?
Speaker 1: There are still people in this world who don't cheat? And I say that's not because I'm in relationship, because y'all know I'm single, But honestly, I take pride in the fact that, like, I don't owe anybody an explanation, but I still choose.
Speaker 2: To be solid. That's rare, swear.
Speaker 1: I don't owe nobody an explanation, but I still choose to be south.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: And while I say that's where, I feel like that's only because a lot of people are willing to accept that because they fear of being played and they don't really want to talk about it. But I feel like we need to bring this to the forefront. We need to bring it to the forefront, Okay, because a lot of y'all dumb like me, Okay, And the only reason I call it dumb is because I know y'all call it dumb. I don't think it's dumb, but I know y'all think it's dumb. So yeah, we gonna we're gonna dive into that today. You know this, this this episode is for.
Speaker 2: All the people who choose not to be messy, okay.
Speaker 1: All the people who choose not to spend the block okay, all the people who choose not to take that one person off the block list okay, all the people who choose to move with grace, move with love and still have the hope that their person is out there. And you know what, maybe it recently come to the realization of some important things. Like me, I recently realized maybe I was put on this earth to be a second wife. Okay, maybe out hear me out, hear me out, hear me out.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe maybe.
Speaker 1: God said, I want you to watch other people struggle vicariously, and you're gonna learn, okay, and when you learn, you gonn be better.
Speaker 2: Equipped for when your husband finished learning with.
Speaker 1: His first wife, and then you're all gonna connect.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: Maybe we don't know we don't know, but you know we're gonna see. We're gonna see. I say all I have to say. You know, moral, the story is growth is sexy, right, Discipline is sexy, and peace maybe peace.
Speaker 2: Is fine as hell.
Speaker 1: Okay, and that's what we're going to talk about today. I feel like that's where we're with it. Okay, that's where we are with it. Let's get into speaking a piece. We're gonna start on the left and then we're gonna go back around in the circle.
Speaker 2: Okay, but speaking a piece, y'all ever.
Speaker 1: Noticed how when life gets real peaceful, that one funky ass X start coming around?
Speaker 2: Yes or no? Is it me?
Speaker 1: Is it me? Like? Y'all ever noticed that when you were in your soft era and you're healing and you have peace and things are going well and you're figuring things out, you're drinking your water, Here come that one funky ass X. What you want, babe, what you want? What you want? I done bought a new plant. You don't got to come back on the fun shit. Okay, I'm at peace. Okay, I ain't even killed this one yet. Okay, I'm not going with y'all. I got this piece little that is stressing me the fuck out. Dog, Why are peace Lily so dramatic? Why? Why?
Speaker 2: Why? But man, man, you ever noticed how when life is going real good, you're at peace. You're at peace.
Speaker 1: You ever noticed how when you at peace that one funky ass acts always come back around talking about Hay, stranger, Hey, stranger, a baby baby. I'm not a stranger. You just don't have access to me anymore.
Speaker 2: It's a difference. It's a difference. It's a difference. I'm not a stranger.
Speaker 1: I'm in the same places, I have the same habits. I'm still moving with grace, moving with love, moving with purpose.
Speaker 3: What you want, I started saying to myself, even though my encounters are funky, they're like funky.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 4: I say not today, say I started. I've been saying that since I was like.
Speaker 1: Not today, Say get thee behind me, say okay, b the ones.
Speaker 2: Leo flex Fit says stranger, danger, and is you.
Speaker 4: Want to be a stranger so bad?
Speaker 2: Now you are one that Now you are one, Now you are one, Now you are one.
Speaker 4: You're not left on You're left delivered.
Speaker 1: I'd rather be left on red than delivered.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 1: For the rest of your life, but you're not even going to give me the common courtesy or opening my ship. Dog Outfite says that X popping up is equivalent to getting paid a husky check in the check an engine, like come on in your car, I ain't gonna my check enginelight on right now.
Speaker 2: It's because it's something easy. It's just my math censor.
Speaker 1: So it's like, oh, but no, going back to this hey stranger, it's like, yo, you don't no, but it's like real because like yo, at the end of the day, I absolutely could open my phone right now, send a text to old Faithful and have a man with a beard of communications on my line in my house buckie naked, no problem.
Speaker 2: But do I know?
Speaker 1: Because my peace is more important than getting attention. And like, once you get to that point, it's a rap for you fuck boys, Like it's a rap for you fuck boys. Like once like me and my peace becomes more important than attention, your whole world opens up differently, Like you start seeing shit different, you start feeling shit different, likes it's not the shit you used to feel, but it's something it's something new.
Speaker 3: At stories of going out and you know, showing up the random through you know.
Speaker 1: Blurred seventeen on one says like Medea said, hold your peace and let the Lord fight your battles.
Speaker 2: Now, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on, hold on.
Speaker 1: I think I think Mediga was holding a different piece in that situation.
Speaker 2: But I get it, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 1: Like once you reach a point where your piece is more important than attention, your life changes. Like baby, Yes you smell good, but it's not enough for me. Yes you have a pretty smile, but it's not enough for me. Yes, I missed that chain swinging in my face, but it's not enough for me.
Speaker 2: It's not enough. It's not enough at all.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, let me scroll back up. Zanzi says leaving people on red without blocking them is my new.
Speaker 2: Move poetryas snabs.
Speaker 1: Yes, thank you deserve We all do, We all do. Music is music is life. Says it's called clarity. I'm crying, but like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like I I don't want.
Speaker 1: Sometimes when we talk about our peace and like having the sanctity of our home, it gets translated into this conversation of we just don't want anybody period, or it gets translated into this conversation of you become a part of the heat man woman haters or vice versa.
Speaker 2: Right, So.
Speaker 1: I want somebody, but sometimes I feel like me in society, we don't. We don't be on the same page, right, Like what I be wanting for and what I envision in my brain. Sometimes I feel like society or outside Facts of Johns, I'd be like, oh, that's too much, you got too much going on, or you're like you need something.
Speaker 2: It's like, I know it exists. I know it exists.
Speaker 1: For example, call me old fashion, but I still think that there are people out there in the world who have the potential to be just as loyal as I am. And if you act society, especially social media, like loyalty don't exist. Loyal t you don't exist. Like every person you get is gonna cheat on you. They're gonna dog you out, They're going to X, Y and Z.
Speaker 2: And it's like, I don't think so, I don't think.
Speaker 3: So he's saying, why don't you cheat? And he looked at her like, how are you because it's wrong?
Speaker 4: What do you know?
Speaker 3: Those questions when they stopped on the interview, do you cheat? And he was like no.
Speaker 4: She's like, why the.
Speaker 2: Fun because it's wrong because it's wrong.
Speaker 4: That's crazy. Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 1: Dog like Honestly, I feel like I don't like it because y'all be acting.
Speaker 2: Like being loyal is corny.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 4: I just told you I like that.
Speaker 2: I like that because I don't like that.
Speaker 1: I like that, like, I don't like when y'all say things like, you know, being loyal is boring, being loyalist corny.
Speaker 4: I got my blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: I'm finna go do x y Z.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Blirrd seventeen o one says, call me old fashioned too. Loyalty is always the right way. Essentially, Ill says, loyalty is a way of life, and I feel that. I feel that, and I'm gonna be real with y'all. Loyalty and living a life of loyalty is easy.
Speaker 2: Y'all be trying to make life hard. Like, baby, I'm not gonna lie to you. I don't cheat because I'm not good at it.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm not good at it.
Speaker 2: Yeah bruh, yeah, bruh.
Speaker 1: Being loyal means I ain't got to keep up with three different lives. Okay, Being loyal means I ain't gotta craft a story about where I was or where I wasn't okay, Being loyal means I ain't gotta remember what I told you and what I haven't told him yet and feel how I'm gonna craft these conversations. Like being loyal means I don't have to lie about who I was with, what I was doing, what time I'm gonna be in the house. Like being loyal is different from me. It's so easy. And y'all be stressing about all this shit but cheating and moving with your sneaky like I'd be like.
Speaker 2: You like that shit because I don't like that shit.
Speaker 1: I don't like that shit. Like choosing to have a hard life is crazy, crazy like that, And and that's the crazy part, Like you are literally choosing to be a detective and a side piece at the same time. Maybe I ain't got it. I ain't got it, Okay, I don't have the brain bandwidth. I ain't got it, all right, that's what I'm saying. Outfite says being loyal was fing boring, but god damnit is safe and adds gears to your life. That's right, okay, And you know what being loyal might be boring, but it's safe.
Speaker 2: And it adds years to your life.
Speaker 1: Yes, it does, uh Ill Comly says pe If women master being single, leaving and not staying with one man, why should men give women commitment and monogamy. I don't, I don't. I don't think those are the same things.
Speaker 3: I think that cho And you even go to the very first video of this podcast, and you're gonna watch, and you're gonna watch about relationships, and you wanna come back to this video.
Speaker 4: They are not the same thing. You just had the beginnings podcast they were going to.
Speaker 1: Uh. Aaron nas seventy three says unloyal people create their own drama exactly.
Speaker 2: I feel like there are people who choose to move with love and move with peace, and I'm.
Speaker 1: Just one of those people, Like the sneiling g in life.
Speaker 2: It just ain't for me. It's too much drama.
Speaker 1: Okay, how high blood pressure and cholesterol already running my family, baby, I can't add no more. Okay at this point, I'm just looking to make my life easy and potentially make yours too. That's it in a sault. All that other stuff you can miss me with, it's not for me. And not even that.
Speaker 2: Like, yo, you ever notice that.
Speaker 1: When you're being faithful and when you're doing things that you're supposed to do, and when you're living a loyal life and you're being safe and moving with good energy, you ever notice how your life get a little bit better?
Speaker 2: No, it's just me.
Speaker 1: You ever notice how when you're moving with peace and good energy, life just gets a little bit better? Okay, yes, your skin clears up, Okay, you asking a little fatter.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's just me. I don't know, I don't know. Maybe it's just me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm just saying sometimes your tax has even come back faster. It's just benefits.
Speaker 2: And being loyal.
Speaker 1: That's here, and that's all.
Speaker 2: That's just me.
Speaker 1: Blurred seventeen O one says people who cheat are unsatisfied with themselves and they are trying to make themselves feel better. Jovanni seven five to seven say answer my DM, I will try to find it and that's it. But yeah, man, I don't know. I feel like when you aren't, when you aren't lying and scheming and cheating and you know, trying to put together whose colonne you might smell like.
Speaker 2: I'll take I take that. I take that.
Speaker 1: I take that when you aren't lying and scheming and when you're actually living your truth. Yes, your skin clears up, Yes, your curls get juicier. Yes, that ass get fatter. Yes, your taxes come back faster. Okay, life genuinely gets better, and I want that for you, you know, speaking of peace and living in a righteous life. I feel like this wouldn't be chocolate chip and sip if I didn't have an honest, vulnerable moment until both sides of the coin, because.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I see a man that makes me want to ruin my piece, I feel like that, well.
Speaker 2: Hey hey, hey, hey, hey hey, is this a safe space? Is this a safe space?
Speaker 1: Can we be honest?
Speaker 2: Hey hey hey, can we be honest? All right? We are human?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Like, Sometimes I will be out frolicking amongst the people and I just get caught up. I'm like, dang, something's gonna happen.
Speaker 2: Am I gonna let it happen? Am? I?
Speaker 1: Like? Sometimes it's just be the ones you know, and everybody got their own specific ones. I don't have to go into it, but like you just see them, like yo, I will throw all this self love away to be your big or little spoon, and baby, I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Okay, just something, just a little summit.
Speaker 1: I will throw all this self love away, okay, just to get a little and heat on back, meat on crack, Okay, just a lot o bait, just a little bit, and it's like I'll be able to catch myself like, no, we're beyond that, okay. And sometimes like the one that be on this ship her shoulder be like no, we're not. And then you know it's like a it's.
Speaker 2: Like a battle.
Speaker 1: But you know, I'll make it out.
Speaker 2: I make it out. I make it out.
Speaker 1: Outfit says haha, I'm in danger. Yes, moments abundant. Yes, it gives very much.
Speaker 2: Haa. I I'm in danger.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's what it bes specifically. Absolutely, Josh straight up says.
Speaker 2: Mental stability ain't even that fun though. Baby.
Speaker 1: You know it's a place in uh Philadelphia called Friends Hospital, Okay, and the people in there were like choose to disagree with you.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying. That's all I'm saying. Uh, the light skinned Aristotle, what's up? Baby?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 2: Shut up, every Nash please, I'm gragging up.
Speaker 1: I gotta go back down, score, back down, score with down, he don't back meat on crack needs to be a shirt. I feel like people wouldn't get it. I feel like peopleould get it. They're like, what is that you not for them? And they're gonna try to put me in that hospital. I was just talking to you about okay, like it's a thing. But yeah, it's it's cool, Like it's not cool, not that part, not that part. Let's go back, let's circle back, Let's circle back. So sometimes I do run into people and be like, yo, like baby, I will risk it all to sip your bath order through a straw.
Speaker 2: Okay, just a little bit, not too much, all right? But I don't. Okay, but I don't all right? And do you know why? Because at the end of the day it's not worth it.
Speaker 1: I'll be having to think of myself like, Yo, is it worth that nineties R and B playlist I'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Have to make afterwards? Okay? Is it worth the crash out in the group chat? Okay?
Speaker 1: Is it worth me figuring out where your grandmam gonna get her dialysis?
Speaker 2: They're having a pull up on her.
Speaker 1: It's not okay, it's not So I have to be the growing up and choose to be the bigger person.
Speaker 4: No, I won't, just a little bit.
Speaker 1: It's crazy, it's it's in these moments I have to remember that I have mastered the art of looking and not touching.
Speaker 2: Okay, looking and not touching. Okay, look, not touch.
Speaker 1: And honestly I be I be thinking that I look real sexy, but in all actuality, I just look like Gabrielle Union and bringing on when she'd be walking by.
Speaker 2: But in my mind, I look you though.
Speaker 1: In my mind I'm letting you know, like, hey, whenever you're ready for a wife, I'm here. But in all actuality, I look like Gabrielle Union and bringing on masterpiece Materie. Yeah oh yeah, yeah, uh of course she Pelle says, story, I have a card game.
Speaker 2: I want to sing you. I need you, po Box. Let me screencht that I will tap in with you.
Speaker 1: When I get back.
Speaker 2: I didn't do it this time. I actually screenshot it.
Speaker 1: Uh it.
Speaker 2: Showtime says, bringing in my Grandmama as wild, I said what I said.
Speaker 1: Aaron Nash seventy three says, the great sweatpants print have taken many down, y'all.
Speaker 4: Let me tell.
Speaker 1: You once again once again, get dressed to night deep. I was like, yo, go ahead, I'm not gonna lie. When I got here, Shot, I did have on sweat He did the respectable thing and went and.
Speaker 4: Changed his clothes.
Speaker 2: He's okay.
Speaker 1: You know what I feel like When we talk about mastering the art of looking but don't touching, y'all don't realize how hard that is, especially when like they got on a pair of gray sweatpants, especially when they walk by smelling good gold chain, pretty smile, deep waves, fresh cut, fresh locks, nice twist like it be hard. It be hard, okay, And I'm not gonna hold y'all. Don't don't let them have a Southern accent. By god damn, I'm not gonna hold y'all.
Speaker 2: Listen.
Speaker 1: That should make me melt with my my West Coast crew, my East Coast crew. I love y'all dirty, dirty, Like.
Speaker 2: What's the middle call? Midwest? Yeah, Midwest, y'all know what's love.
Speaker 1: But baby, it's something about the Southern accents, male or female. God damn, give me every.
Speaker 3: Time, especially in those little hole in the wall restaurants. Baby, go to Atlanta. I want to go on the hood, like I don't want to go they speak like me. Honestly, you live down the street from me, nigga. I want somebody who grew up here.
Speaker 2: Honestly, it'd be the manners for me, sir.
Speaker 1: People. Yes, yes, ma'am, ma'am. You call me ma'am. Boy you finna called me baby mama.
Speaker 2: Okay, stop it stop.
Speaker 4: It gets the.
Speaker 2: People going, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Cold blooded to one says we appreciate you too, ma'am. Say say now, why would you who is G Jones says you like the southern accent?
Speaker 2: I do them Southern nigga?
Speaker 1: Okay, chocolate a k A. Jordan says they really be threatening us.
Speaker 2: What a good time? Don't they? And don't they?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My guy, hold on scrolling up, scrolling, get me a second outfite, says master the art of looking and not touching, says the woman who lifts niggas on the regular.
Speaker 2: Yo, I'm not gonna lie, never mind about you, sure about that?
Speaker 1: Never mind, I'm not gonna say what I wanted to say. But yeah, speaking of mastering the art of looking, of not and not touching, I feel like looking and not touching. It's hard for some of y'all. Hear me out no shade because you pick the wrong partner. Okay, hey, this is sex sex hey hey, hey, hey, hey hey, we're all friends here. I say all this with fluff, but at the end of the day, you know you pick the wrong partner. Okay, once again, once again, Hey, hey, hey, hey, don't just hear me out.
Speaker 2: Don't don't cut the podcast off yet, just hear me out. Okay.
Speaker 1: I feel like discipline is hard for some of y'all because you chose the wrong partner. If you're picking who you're actually supposed to be picking, life is easy as fuck. Okay, all of it, no, but a majority of it yes, okay?
Speaker 2: And then who wants to argue with those odds?
Speaker 1: Right? Like when when you when you pick the right partner? Cheating don't even cross your mind? Okay, bro, Do you remember the first time you were with somebody that made you not want to cheat? Do you remember the first time you were with somebody that made you not even want to look at other men or women? Do you remember the first time you met somebody was like, I'm not fucking this up?
Speaker 4: Do you remember the time?
Speaker 2: Do you remember now? Do you?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: And if you haven't had that moment. Yet it's gonna fuck you up. I promise you you're gonna need to talk to the lady afterwards.
Speaker 2: Right, But it's good because you're gonna learn something in that.
Speaker 3: That's why you'd be saying this out your mouth that you be saying because you ain't have that, you know what. That's why I be feeling like people be saying that, like, oh, you must not have been loved on properly.
Speaker 2: You must you might be on to something.
Speaker 4: You know, I practiced the golden rule. Yeah, you treated so like.
Speaker 3: I want to be loved on. I don't want to be lied to. I don't want to be cheated on. Yeah, no, I want to be.
Speaker 4: I want to be you know, I appreciate it. So I put that out. You put in, you get out. What do you say get out?
Speaker 1: You get out what you put in. I I I want to piggyback on that. I believe that.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 4: I said some smart shit.
Speaker 1: I want to piggyback on one shot said right. I feel like if you are one of those people who believe that everybody cheats and you're never going to find a loyal person and love doesn't exist, I just feel like you've never had someone that made you feel that like, you've never had a man who made you want to give them.
Speaker 2: Your love, your legs and your loyal tee. Okay, it's probably something different from men.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but it just means like you never had that wrapped up in a nice little chew Amazon package. You ain't get it, and that's why you can't relate. But I promise you it's real, and I promise you it exists. Outfit says, Ah.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 1: She had my feet dangling and kicking on a barstool with a smile.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that. I love that, I love that. I love that.
Speaker 1: Like, to me, it just means that you never had somebody that poured into you. Your cup was so filled you had no desire to like get anything from anybody else. And it's like you ain't never had a partner that made you just look at everybody else and they all look dusty. Like every person in the world becomes dusty to you.
Speaker 3: Coloring with somebody that wants to cuddle with you as much as you want to cuddle with them.
Speaker 4: It's like top tier manipulated bacon cakes.
Speaker 3: It's top tier no files when y I want them as much as they want me. Yeah, and there's no like, there's no force in everything, just aligned. You can't go back.
Speaker 4: It's like a drug.
Speaker 1: Bro like you, you never had a partner that hypes you up and poured into you so much that you just looked at everybody else like they were fucking dusty.
Speaker 2: Now, don't don't get me wrong.
Speaker 1: They can have the same clothes, they can have the same job, they had, the same money, they had the same apart. I mean, they can't have the same car. But it's like, ain't exactly. They ain't her, they ain't him.
Speaker 2: That's not it.
Speaker 1: It's like, if you've never experienced that, then yes, you probably do believe that everybody in this world cheese. And I hate that for you, but maybe it's something better over the other side of the rainbow, and I want that for you.
Speaker 2: You can have it, okay.
Speaker 4: Just you know, it's very important.
Speaker 1: She's better.
Speaker 3: When it comes to things like that this side from that side, about it on that side and play around.
Speaker 4: With things like that.
Speaker 1: And honestly, if you're in a relationship, if you're in a relationship right now and your partner, don't make you feel.
Speaker 4: That some common loss. Shit.
Speaker 1: If you are in a real I would like to serve over. I'm gonna start over. Just piss me off.
Speaker 2: You're pissing me off. Honestly, if you are in.
Speaker 1: A relationship and your partner doesn't make you feel like you don't need a roster, maybe they just start a pack. Okay, maybe your partner.
Speaker 2: It's just the audition. They're not the lead. And I say this with love, but if they're not.
Speaker 4: Giving you that energy, they a lesson, not a blessing.
Speaker 1: Outfit, says, other women became harlots and horror mongers. He fans away from me. I'm crying, okay, so do my girl the fuck like court Chapelle says, it's not a feeling of not wanting to cheat, because I don't cheat. Now if I feel like it, I just want you to sit on my face all day until you got me.
Speaker 2: Amen. And you know what, at least you got a system. I love that for you. I love that for you. Hold on. Let me score back down, score back down, score back down. So yeah, man, that's it.
Speaker 1: Without without saying saying it, without saying it, She's better.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's it, and that's all. I feel like the consensus is going to be.
Speaker 1: When hearing this or watching this, it's like, oh, she don't call that shit, but she's not in a relationship. But you know, I think there are other things that we need to take into account and things that we're paying attention to. Right, So it's like, no, I'm not in a relationship, but I am also mature and accountable enough to say it's it's because I'm being selective, right. And when you have peace and you're willing to be selective and accepting of the fact that there may be some time you got to spend by yourself in between it, it's like, it's not that bad. I know that scenes real bad. And society wants you to think that you're gonna automatically become a cat lady because your standards are too high.
Speaker 2: That's false. That's false.
Speaker 1: That's false, especially when you think about what you're asking for. Isn't a lot, right, and finding peace in that is so powerful.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm single, but I'm spiritually taken.
Speaker 1: Okay, came and put that in, came and put that in. Can't put that in? Like my peace and whatever God is going to bring to me is more phenomenal than sitting here swiping right or ending up like you said earlier, you know, crashing out in the group chat and finding peace in that is so so powerful, so so powerful. Like I genuinely believe with all my heart that God is going to send me a man who knows how to communicate, and it's going to be able to build ikea furniture without yelling at me, okay, And it's going to know the flowers that I like, and remember all my birthdays and pretend to be interested. I got a lot, it depends. You know, I have a birthday, then I have a half birthday. You know, I have a birthday weekend, birthday month, Okay, I have milestone years.
Speaker 2: Like it's a thing.
Speaker 1: It's a thing, right, But I feel like he's also going to fake care about all the nerds shuit. I Like, I feel like he's going to be excited or pretend to be excited to carry my bags at comic cons or whatever cons we may be in at the time. Like it exists, and when we have these pessimistic attitudes, we're just affirming to the universe that we don't deserve it. And I don't want to be there. Original Natives salute to you, my guy. John Polo says, what are you asking for? Big most seven or two says amen, I feel that Original Native says, God will bring you the right one.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, he absolutely will.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 3: Faith that you have to have when you're going through times are times the same type of faith you have to have when you're looking for love or anything else in life. I've I've had to learn that, and I had to really take that to heart, and I really had to like apply it and physic and really apply it mentally and physically to really understand, like, okay, like I'm on the right path.
Speaker 1: It's so funny because I'm actually gonna do you one better. Ladies, the same faith that you have when you're halfway through getting that so many you happen to catch it, peek in the mirror and you decide, let's bitch and fuck it up. I know my fore head gonna look big. She didn't did the wrong shit, she ain't leave out enough leave out on the same faith that you have that it's gonna turn out good.
Speaker 2: Okay. You gotta have that.
Speaker 1: Same faith when it comes to finding your person. It's gonna turn out good. Just just keep the faith alive. I promise, I promise, I promise, I prise, I don't miss. And more importantly, when he does singing your person, your man is going to know that you've been loyal, that you've been faithful, that you've been working on becoming a better girlfriend, a better wife, a better partner.
Speaker 2: He can tell that you've been working on you.
Speaker 1: He can tell by the way you present yourself, by the way you move outside these streets, like you've been putting in the work, and he's going to match your energy because that's what you deserve based on the work that you put in on yourself. All right, don't let nothing that you see on social media deter you. Don't let nothing that you see out here in these streets deter you. He exists, He is real, and he is coming. And it's so hard because you feel like, God, what's taken so long?
Speaker 2: But our promise it is coming. That's it, and that's all nothing.
Speaker 3: And it's going to be to the point where you ain't gonna talk about it. M He's just gonna put a.
Speaker 4: Ring on it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, and and he's gonna he's and he's going he's going to put a ring on it because he sees that you have been preserving your mind, preserving your body, preserving your spirit, okay, and preparing yourself to be a better partner for him. And don't get me wrong, I feel like we have to address things that are out there. Yes you could out here for the streets.
Speaker 2: Yes you could go out here and cheat.
Speaker 1: Yes you could out here and live your life like a slash slinging pasher okay, but more importantly, you're better than that. You've been working on yourself.
Speaker 2: More than that.
Speaker 1: You have the emotional maturity, you have the stability, you have the capabilities to be somebody's wife. So fucking act like it. Stop letting these people play with you. Stop letting these people play with you. Chocolate AKA Jordan says he will be worth the wait. Fucking right, fucking right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my d X king says, do you still have the lightsaber?
Speaker 1: Yes? Absolutely, absolutely, just like haul.
Speaker 2: Have been crazy, that wasn't crazy. But yeah, to all.
Speaker 1: My single folks out there, and don't let the streets trick you out of your piece, Okay. I want you to stay headstrong and devout on your journey. And I wish the best for all of you. Summer is coming up, and everybody is about show it. Ask literally, okay, hey might even be me. I might surely ask Okay, the body been bodied, right, But I want you all to stay hopeful. That's your person that's coming. I feel like we don't see enough of that on our timelines. We don't.
Speaker 2: It's always while women do, while men do.
Speaker 1: And if I want this, yeah, yeah, I don't know about y'all, but I'm way too overstimulated with that shit. So I just want to express some love and let y'all know, like yo, to those that have appreciate what you have. To those that are still in Q waiting, okay, be patient.
Speaker 2: Your person is coming. That's it, and that's all. Listen.
Speaker 1: I feel like this has been a great episode, A bit of a short episode. We got some things to do, but long story short, I hope from all of this you guys have taken in. You don't gotta be loyal, you just gotta be tapped in.
Speaker 2: Okay. My message is always gonna be the same.
Speaker 1: Follow me on a gram at Stormy p p e A at chocolate Chip and sip and if you don't remember anything else, please remember shy, gonna take pictures with y'all at the show.
Speaker 4: Make sure Danger.
Speaker 2: Make sure you guys get your tickets.
Speaker 1: Click the link of my bio Go to Live Nation, Okay, Sip and Talk Heavy Podcast. April thirteenth at Punchline, Philly. It's going down. I can't wait to see you, guys. I'm not gonna lie. I don't have an outfit yet. But it's coming. It's coming, it's coming.
Speaker 4: It's coming. I know, I know, I know, know, like too early for you.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna get it on the thirteenth, probably, but I'm hopeful either way, all right, but yeah, man.
Speaker 4: To cub I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Follow me on the ground.
Speaker 1: At Stormy p p A at Chocolate Ship and Sip and I changed my mind. If you don't remember anything else, please remember Cucci Control.
Speaker 2: I love you, guys, and I see you.
Speaker 1: Peace in hall. Not behave ye