Speaker 1: First of all, and here we go is the one that's in hands original. Well, there's another question, can we acquire something? Should we go to the sixth floor and get their copy? Hey, look, there's a lot of arguments and discussions here. The fact that the US government didn't seize the copyright is still a mind a shaker to me.
Speaker 2: It makes me scratch my head.
Speaker 1: But anyway, Ken, go ahead and tell me about what is wrong with the mantic thing, because Mantic he's, like I said, I even invited him to come on next week, and he's definitely seeming to get a lot of people's attention at this point. But I got to say, I'm not sure what he's got to work with here. I haven't gone through it all with him yet, but I will and see where we go. What are your thoughts and what is it that you see? Ultimately, go ahead and be as complex as you want, but I think those simple points are very important because anybody can wrap their minds around those two things I said. Pulling frames out of that film, if you know about pulling frames out of a film.
Speaker 2: Does not create the effect people think it does.
Speaker 3: And even at eighteen point three frames per seconds.
Speaker 1: Not under these circumstances, right exactly, that's the other consideration. But see, now we got to get into technicalities. How many frames were shot per second exactly? You know what cover distance is there between the two frames. There is movement in between the frames too, you know, obviously, So there's a lot of things to consider here. But the blackening of the head can be explained, the shadows can be explained.
Speaker 2: And this whole.
Speaker 1: Removing frames to get rid of the stop removed it is beyond ridiculous. It doesn't do what they say it does. Those are my two simple points. What are your go ahead and hit us with the complex one.
Speaker 2: Okay, so.
Speaker 4: Well for the work thoughts that they claim, is I guess a inspertion or that is superposed?
Speaker 3: I would say a.
Speaker 4: Lot of that stuff comes from the NPI. On one of it, the MPI did have access to the original film. They took several photos with a BSR and it came out on a DHS.
Speaker 3: Which DHS the resolutions for eighty moderns are seven twenty.
Speaker 4: So just to say like it's yeah, and I would say the original film is a very dark film as the MPI versions post. However, if you take stuff that golden has which I've seen. I've handled all of his original films. I know what he has and what he does not have, and what has contributed to him that he has. I can attest he does not have because I've handled all of.
Speaker 3: His original stuff.
Speaker 4: And I have his inventory at home, Like, I know exactly what he has and what he does have.
Speaker 5: But I would say it's just certain things I've scanned from him. Indicates that the dark spot on the head is not one shade.
Speaker 3: It is several different bades.
Speaker 4: There are bighter spots and darker spots, which seems to show me that it's not well obviously, it's not a consistent spade, which means they didn't just take a barker or they cut out something that was dark. It's inconsistent, which to be shows that it's more consistent with by shadow like normal films are. It's basically all tight and shadow, and so it's it's not a two dimensional thing that people are thinking.
Speaker 6: That it is.
Speaker 2: See now there's a key point.
Speaker 1: I want you to elaborate on that just a bit, because there's a key point there. The blackened out portion to the naked untrained eye and in the condition that you are viewing the film, you watching it online or taking a look at the NPI home video or even the McMillan disc right. Uh, these versions that you see are not exact as far as the information that can be drawn, okay, from the original contact print of this thing. You can get dimension okay, you can get a lot of measurements from that film, even though it's not in three dimensions. It's a two dimensional image, yes, but you can get three dimensional information from the film exact, okay, But not these flat, pixelated things that everybody is studying at this point. I'm sorry, you're not going to get the same information. I'm not saying you're not gonna get any but you're not gonna get the same information. And that's the thing about this darkened part of the head. It does look like somebody just took like a freaking marker and you know, colored it in real world, but that's the way it appears to you because of the version you're looking at. That's a key thing, right or do you disagree?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Oh, I I a hun.
Speaker 2: That way.
Speaker 3: And on top of it, I can find.
Speaker 4: Other films of not just of of Kennedy.
Speaker 3: But other home video or home film where.
Speaker 4: You can see this exact same thing. It's not just in the Cruder film. It's in just normal everyday, household home films, which I I a few, and I'm more than positive you can see the exact thing in punch of them.
Speaker 1: Well you can see the exact but yeah, you can see the exact type of artifact that occurs in reproduction, right, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can see these times.
Speaker 1: That's why I said, if you observe films that have nothing to do with the assassination that are made with the same type of camera, things you see similar exactly. They're similar, very similar to this effect that is in the in the Zubruterer film.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 2: And it is something you know, somebody could be filming their.
Speaker 1: Kids, uh and you'll see, you know, the blackening out of somebody's head if you have certain conditions, the cameras a certain distance away, whatever. But either way you can still draw information from this. Now, I don't know how to explain this part of it, because again it's not my my area of expertise. But I've seen this done where you could literally create the measurements to know what the dimensions are of the things that are on the film to give you. I mean, you could get JFK's hat size from the Zuppruter film if you know how to measure it. Okay, what I'm saying is you will literally create the correct measurements for everything in that film. If somebody starts to alter this with any of the technology that is even still available today, you will find problems where it is not perfectly smooth. You can separate those elements with the right types of measurements because the real world measurements, even though the three D models are getting better, we still today cutting edge wise. Best special effects do not have the perfect solutions for creating the correct scales all the time. It is difficult to get the scales correct. And somebody who has a rush job because back to the possession of the film real quick and help me out. See the thing is that week is not even close to a week because that film needs to travel. Okay, from Dallas to Chicago, that's one thing. Let's just say they got a quick flight out and they were able to take that physical film to somewhere else really fast. Okay, you have travel time, you have the time for the work that needs to be done. Then you have the time to set up the magazine and actually print the damn thing and everything else. This winds up shaving off on both ends. You're starting to burn the candle at both ends on that week, and really it reduces it down to possibly three days.
Speaker 3: Is you also have to not only know how to change the film, but you need.
Speaker 2: To do what to change.
Speaker 1: Yes, so somebody would need to watch this thing, figure out what needs to be altered. Literally create the storyboard, if you will. This is the way we need it to go, and it would need to get done, and I'm telling you it just it's not the kind of thing that can be done this quickly. I argue that there is not enough time to do the work or the technology available. So I think from all directions, you have something that's going to fall apart. Maybe some things are more severe than others. Like I said, you could give into the idea that maybe there was Hollywood magic that we still don't know existed, that the CIA did know existed, And I believe that. I believe that probably Hawkeye Works had you know, technologies that Hollywood maybe wouldn't get until you know, until they invented it for Star Wars.
Speaker 2: Maybe they had it.
Speaker 1: But even with that, they still would not have been able to accomplish This is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It makes it very.
Speaker 1: Hard to believe, very very hard to believe just from a you know, can you actually do this?
Speaker 2: You know, can you bend the spoon? Neo? You know? And most people really cannot?
Speaker 1: Is it possible? Sure, everything is, but it doesn't mean that it's remotely reasonable to assume that it got done. And I got to tell you, even with Okay, Dino Brizioni and all these things, I mean in general, what do you think is the biggest point to make about this regarding what Mantick is saying?
Speaker 2: Because I haven't.
Speaker 1: Even fully gone over his stuff lately, but I know a lot of people are really talking about okay, But what do you think is the biggest point to make here that should put a stop to this? Really of like, listen, you know, let's move on to something where this energy could be a whole lot more useful somewhere else. What do you think would be the key thing to tell people like, look, this is the reason why you got to let this go. What do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, I think.
Speaker 4: That's actually a really good question. I would say the burden of evidence is on those that are claiming it's not real, and they just have not re created what they say that the Cilo or whoever wigget.
Speaker 3: Man they have doing it did.
Speaker 4: I mean, if you can do it in say twenty twenty five using film and do it the same.
Speaker 3: Way, then they have an argument.
Speaker 4: But they never produced it using film, So anything that they pay is just them claiming it. They but the burden of proof is on them and they just don't have it. They have claims, they have no proof of eating claims.
Speaker 2: And this is the trouble.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the trouble I would say with all of the mythology, which, by the way, Ken and I are going to work together on the live JFK Myths presentation at Lancer, Okay, and he's going to present a portion that has nothing.
Speaker 2: To do with mine.
Speaker 1: And we're gonna do this together like we do on the show when we do a Myths episode. Okay, I invited Carmine. I don't think Carmine's going to join us, but that's okay. I don't think we're gonna have time between me and Ken getting at the two different angles that we're going to go after here.
Speaker 2: But the thing is this.
Speaker 1: I would say that overall, this is the way to kind of slap a label on this bin, that we need to put all this in. Okay, And it is as follows, and it should apply to many of these things when it comes to these extraordinary claims, okay, and that's what I call them, the extraordinary claim section.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: If you are going to make extraordinary claims, you're going to require extraordinary evidence to back it. And the more the more extraordinary your claims are, the more extraordinary your evidence is going to have to be. And that's not going to be a speculation, because I could speculate one hundred different ways about this, as I've always said. You know, they were arguing again, by the way, last night. The other thing that cracked me up. I didn't even bring it up is the uh, you know, the shooter from the storm drain. Okay, oh Jesus, And they literally were still going, well, it's possible, you know, to go And I'm like, guys, guys, firing a gun from inside of a sewer drape is probably the dumbest thing that anybody's ever thought of. I get it. It works in the video games. I get it works in the Hollywood movie.
Speaker 2: But even if you were.
Speaker 1: To try and aim a pistol from the street level up to where JFK is in the car, you know, first of all, there's no way you're hitting Connolly that way. Okay, I'm telling you that now, no way in hell. But secondly, imagine trying to get that shot done that you see on these films with a pistol even Okay, and they probably wouldn't use a pistol, but let's just imagine, because it would at least be compact and you could stick it out of a.
Speaker 2: Great in order to aim it.
Speaker 1: At least okay, fitting a person down there, getting a gun down there, and actually being able to pull that off.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, I know a lot of.
Speaker 1: People love the anti Oakley story of the drivers shooting them for many years because that's what he'd have to do. He'd have to spin around pow below the president's head off with a trick shot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is not everyone, This is not the.
Speaker 1: Way things are done. Okay, this is not real life. Okay, it's not a John Wick movie. I'm sorry, trust me.
Speaker 6: I have crawled in enough storm drains doing inspections over the past forty years there's no way in hell you're going to get in one and maneuver with a rifle, possibly with a pistol, right, but you still don't have a shot with the great in place. And once you let that shot go, whoever standing next to a storm drained that is connected to those pipes is going to hear it because you're gonna have an echo through those pipe system. That's another thing. Even if you get in the storm drain, how are you get now? Because I guarantee you the pipe system wasn't big enough for somebody to traverse with a weapon.
Speaker 1: Right, So I've said all along, the only way to involve the storm drain in the equation is not that area where you can enter it near that manhole.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's just stupid.
Speaker 1: It's just it's not real world. It's it's not three D reality. It just isn't. The only way to involve the storm drain is if you were to place a shooter near a storm drain which is much nearer the bridge. Although they have moved the fence because a lot of people say, oh, it's behind the fence or what. Yeah, they've moved the fence Okay over the years. So if you put the fence back in nineteen sixty.
Speaker 3: Three years I needed about.
Speaker 1: Yes, But either way it changes a few things. Okay, the point is about forget about the fence even. Let's just say the only way you could utilize the storm drain is if somebody was standing by it.
Speaker 2: Okay, that storm drain.
Speaker 1: Over more toward the direction of the bridge, Okay, and somebody took a shot from the front and then disappeared into that storm drain to hide.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a possibility. Now, Look, you.
Speaker 1: Can put together a bunch of different pieces of evidence and find a way to make that work. But to try and get somebody shooting from the great on the street level.
Speaker 2: To Kennedy is just ludicrous.
Speaker 1: I don't care which version of the men who killed Kennedy you've seen or whatever else. It is a ludicrous assertion that you could pull off that kind of shot on a moving car, no matter how slow it was moving.
Speaker 2: Okay, from that storm drained. Great. It's just not doable, folks.
Speaker 1: Okay, I know everybody saw it and you're impressed with you know, the clown in there and whatnot, But I'm telling you now that clown could not even pull off the pistol or the rifle or whatever else to pop JFK in the head from the street level.
Speaker 2: It's just not doable, you know.
Speaker 1: So I don't know why that's still being discussed, but it's still being discussed. Ken So again, if you're going to make extraordinary claims, you're going to require extraordinary evidence to even get somebody to entertain these things. If they're thinking critically, most people are not. They're looking for the extraordinary explanation because obviously the official story doesn't quite line up. But I'm sorry to say when people are bringing out things that make less sense than the official story, you know, this is kind of where I started on the case to begin with. I saw crazy claims and said, you know what, all of these conspiracy theorists must be wrong, and the official story is probably right. That's the way I started as a teenager. Now, over time I actually saw evidence and worked with things. I guess what came over to the other side. But I still don't have the absolute certainty on this, and nor does anyone else that I know of that is reasonable and doesn't leak to a lot of extraordinary conclusions without that extraordinary evidence to back their extraordinary claims, and that's what I think the overall problem is.
Speaker 2: Ken.
Speaker 1: But we're going to be at the you know, at the Fairmont Hotel there in Dallas, Okay, from the twenty first to the twenty third of November, and it will be at the Lancer conference and by the bye, just for you guys listening, if you want ten percent off, Ocelly ten is a code you can give when you go to Assassination Conference dot com. Okay, Assassination Conference dot com. Whether you want to attend it virtually or in person, you can go there and sign up and get your tickets and ten percent off with the code O Kelly ten.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 8: So there you go.
Speaker 2: There's an ad or a plug if you will, Ken. But I'll shut up now and uh, you know, say.
Speaker 1: Whatever it is you want to say. And I'm gonna check the phone lines because I got a feeling more people might have called in by now.
Speaker 8: Let's see.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just have one sort thing that I want to say. So somebody he asked about if the Robert has the startan film, that's.
Speaker 3: That hair Wiser haves.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, that was Jamie.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you talking about the warning rooms or the other one.
Speaker 1: Okay, I can actually put Jimmy on the line with you because he's still on hold, if you want, and he can ask the question directly about that film.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're on with Ken and now you can ask him directly about that Martin film if you like, because he's been in Croden's collection.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, I heard tired.
Speaker 9: Uh the film was tom oh yes, all of his part and part of the film. Uh, this is young Johnny Martin from Minnesota that was in with general.
Speaker 2: Uh Walker Edwin Walker.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah with this well it is Big Cat Club or whatever.
Speaker 11: He had.
Speaker 10: The civil Air for Troy Diggle for whatever reason.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm young, kay, So but go ahead.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, Jimmy, did you I don't think we got a full question though.
Speaker 2: What was your question about it? Yeah? Sorry, film, go ahead, Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Question.
Speaker 10: No, I thought he had a question for me about it.
Speaker 4: No, yeah, no, I will say rob original. I mean I know exactly what he has and what he doesn't have, and I will say this on the there here he does not have the original. Another person actually asked me about it and I went through history.
Speaker 8: He does not have it.
Speaker 4: Uh, he'll Weisberg and him were very close friends. Hill Weisberg was the guy uh father to one of his children. So I don't think he have taking it from him. And I mean I would even say, you're saying about the autopsy photos he does not have on my handle where he has the original items he has and they.
Speaker 6: Are not the original.
Speaker 4: Of photos, not even the same format that they were fought on. And no, he does not have the big film. I wish he had it, but he doesn't have it.
Speaker 6: He does have.
Speaker 4: Uncopies of it, one of which he made, I believe in nineteen seventy three he made a copy. I believe it's a internegative from the original film. He did handle these Pruter film on two separate occasions, and in seventy three as well he made an in negative from it. The other internegative he has of these, the Crudi film, is when by magazine one of that.
Speaker 3: Moses White.
Speaker 4: To make a to make a copy for it A thirty five straight from A to thirty five, which is very untentionional for.
Speaker 3: A documentary that they were planning on doing but never did.
Speaker 4: And so he has both the Moses Weitzman infor negative and the inframed negative.
Speaker 2: He'd made right, and it was.
Speaker 3: He has several copies of films and yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, so he's got a copy that was made off of the Knicks original but not the Knicks original. And he's got a copy of this Martin film but also does not possess the original film.
Speaker 3: He has a copy of the Martin film.
Speaker 8: He does.
Speaker 4: There's two Cartins, but I don't think he has the one that, uh that he's talking about, which is in the world.
Speaker 3: He has the other one that was films of Kennedy turning from Houston on tel.
Speaker 1: Okay, he has that one, all right, yeah, fair enough.
Speaker 2: So with all with all that in mind, Ken, you want to wait.
Speaker 8: A minute, go go ahead quick?
Speaker 3: This is important.
Speaker 12: Uh okay, buddy, I named that half that you have because the half that's available to everyone else is don't got anything about no Kennedy.
Speaker 10: Parade in it. If you look on the sixth floor game with eight percent, it's nothing about waves. Buddy, Can you hook me up with the link with or Chuck and I could get it later because I I really do need to look at the.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 1: He's talking about a different film. There's a separate film made by another guy named Mark. If I'm understanding this correctly, and that one.
Speaker 3: Is Yeah, there's a John Martin and a Jack Martin.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, hold on, are you telling me?
Speaker 9: Okay, young Johnny Martin who was underage, she wasn't even eighteen at the time.
Speaker 10: From Minnesota. He took a flight down, Okay, he took some He did take some video of the Walker House, so he must have been in Texas and then he goes to New Orleans. And that's all I've seen.
Speaker 3: Are you saying that.
Speaker 10: There is another film from this guy? The show's The Kennedy Motorcade.
Speaker 3: No, it's a different there's another person with the same pain.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a different guy named Martin.
Speaker 6: Four.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's a different guy named Martin with the last name Martin, who also filmed The Motorcade.
Speaker 2: That's all it is. One of them's Jack and one of them is John.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: But the film you're talking about, that's a weird thing too. I've never been able to sort that whole business out, to be honest with you, with the Walker footage and everything.
Speaker 2: You know what we're talking about here, Ken obviously, Yeah, yes.
Speaker 6: Oh, I.
Speaker 8: Do want to thank you.
Speaker 10: I just want to make sure that I got to straight my head my own words, I think that I learned something well good on the photography in the past. When people that still meet the Subpruder film and they refer to part of it as they always call it the back.
Speaker 9: Arker the sharpie attack, because there's like black it looks like a similar took a sharpie.
Speaker 10: So are you telling me that that actually is the blood?
Speaker 8: We're just not seeing it right.
Speaker 10: Because we're looking at a two D version of the three D event.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I don't think it's that because that part is there on his head prior to frames th steing, which is the headspots'. It just has to do with buy in stato in the film.
Speaker 2: That's all it is. It's an optical effect.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's an optical effect, Jimmy, that is occurring. It's not the blood necessarily, but there's an optical effect where the back of the head appears to be blacked out, and that occurs other times in the film before you know there's a shot to the head. So the point is that this is an optical effect that's occurring because of light and shadow and the generation of the film that you're looking at right, This combination of things comes together to create that I will in Layman's terms, good.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would also say a lot of people pay attention to his hair, pay attention to Jackie's hair. It doesn't exact same thing.
Speaker 2: M I don't think I've ever bother do And that's.
Speaker 3: What a lot of people didn't notice.
Speaker 4: Do you have to look at out of her hair because it does the exact same thing. So if Kennedy's head is altered, then the probably altered hers for no reason. So yeah, but uh, but I usedn't have an interesting in boat. So Joe Brelli, I own an original home film which is like a no leader like I owned the any camera like original here of the unknown film that films the same locations that are in the Martin film, including General.
Speaker 3: H Walker's house. Joe Brelli has a theory.
Speaker 4: That the film in which I own is another Martin film, that it's thought by the same person. Now I can't tell you if it is or if it isn't, but I would refer you to Jake Barelli and Alex Harris for more information on Bastward stuff.
Speaker 3: Alex Harris has.
Speaker 4: Done a lot of work with me and he knows a lot more about the photo graphic evidence like like the pom pleas and the chain of custody and all that stuff. But Joe Brelli has a very interesting theory on it. But Alex Harris vigitized.
Speaker 3: In my film and it can be found on his channel called the JFK.
Speaker 1: Theorist, right, his YouTube channel, the JFK Theorist, Yeah, right, where he has a print of that. Actually, uh, Jimmy, so yeah, you can see it on there. Anyway, do we know what Alex is presenting about at the conference?
Speaker 4: By the way, yes, I've been talking with him about his presentation and he finally has a title.
Speaker 3: However, he doesn't want the information out until the conference.
Speaker 4: Okay, so his title is called The Recruiter Film Unfold. And also this he's discovered something that a lot of people don't know about and it brings up a very interesting question, not alteration, but it has a very interesting.
Speaker 3: Question about the copies of the films. And that's all that'll say.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's good because I have a lot of quotes.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about the three original copies.
Speaker 2: Okay, that'll maybe stay up. Well, see I have questions about that.
Speaker 1: That's why you heard me stammer around a little bit about the three original copy because to be honest with you, I've been through this with the you know, there's a what is it reframing the Assassination I think is the name of the book where somebody goes into a fairly extensive study about this. I think Ron David Roan might have done it. And you know, he winds up talking about a lot of interesting stuff. But I don't necessarily agree with everything he's saying there. I think there's something more that sure, perhaps Alex is going to reveal then that would be good. I'll leave it at that, but I'm definitely looking forward to this.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So is there anything you want to add before we move on, because I might want to take a little break here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean that's all I have if anyone's interested in going to the painter on the conference, whether it's in person or digital, we have three days that are in person which we are screaming, and we have a fourth day that is all digital fectures. Right, so technically fourth days of content. We have over forty speakers. That's more than any other conference. Go to Assassination Conference. Got calm, get a ticket and use tchucks.
Speaker 3: From code help him now it's uh, it's O'Kelly ten or is.
Speaker 2: It a pin or is it just ten? That's it and ten assassination. So we are doing that fourth day for sure. And then I wasn't sure about that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, and we are not the cuckoo in conference.
Speaker 2: That's the other one.
Speaker 3: Right, These are pink bill hats at home at artists, right, and hopefully.
Speaker 2: It does not fiend.
Speaker 4: I agree with everything that got all the speakers stay, no, but we try to keep a lot of the craziest.
Speaker 2: Outs, right.
Speaker 1: Look, it is not that conference, let's put it that way. And yeah, no, that's great. I'm glad we're doing the fourth day because I wasn't sure if we were going to do that.
Speaker 2: Uh, but uh, we did discuss it.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad number one, but number two, Yeah, this will be good. I really am looking forward to it. I hope you guys will you know, sign up because Assassination Conference dot com. Yeah, ocelly ten is the code and it's gonna be It's gonna be interesting, that's for sure.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: And I know that it's you know, I'm looking forward to Alex's presentation. I'm looking forward to you know what Groden's gonna have to Groden's gonna be presenting. I mean, there's a lot of interesting speakers here, and uh, it's gonna be unique. So you know, I know for sure we're we're doing something a little different this time. Uh, and it's been Yeah, it's been different though as far as the diplomacy that's had to be uh utilized.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so we'll leave it at that, and uh, I'm gonna take a break.
Speaker 1: Ken, I'm gonna put you on hold, and you know, if you want to stick around me, we'll talk to you during the break real quick or something. But vp anything you want to add Jimmy hung up, but uh, anything you want to get into here politics.
Speaker 6: I'm just thinking, do you want to go ahead and take a break and then jump in the erin at ten or what do you want to do? It's about four til now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well I've got I've actually gotten a message here that he uh appears as though he's not gonna make it tonight.
Speaker 2: So I just got that message and it is what it is. It looks like you know we Toronto.
Speaker 13: Episode Oh Chili dot Com.
Speaker 14: You writ burn Faith Perth play me now with Bake curs w Lace by out Bulta off Rings.
Speaker 8: No soul can path.
Speaker 14: Feel the cross the guys can lie at his storm to the sound bo out Glass Green.
Speaker 8: External Shroud.
Speaker 15: The Acts Clues takes light of fury dances in the nut in off Rooms with blues Day classic conal storms turn post to Ash, the.
Speaker 7: Class ty too, the wind chaos, Lee's no way to mend.
Speaker 2: The clashes The air Destroyed kale.
Speaker 6: Yo Yolas Doug Campbell, host of the Dallas Action podcast presented by Wall Street Window, and you are listening to the o'chile effect.
Speaker 2: Revelation through conversation, The.
Speaker 16: War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why and will show you what President Kennedy was up against.
Speaker 6: For more information the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 2: Do you like history?
Speaker 13: Real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War Nuclear Bombs in nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson, with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why Vietnam War Nuclear Moms in nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copy today at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike.
Speaker 3: Swatz, Nuclear Holocaust, For what uranium is right? Think called nuclear weapons? And other things like that.
Speaker 1: Can you've expressed my caller storms there anyone else who happens to get on the air of Jelly dot com If you not necessarily reflect the US little Kelly dot Com or jocko Chelly, and we are not responsible for getting stupidity, which you might ensue.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Cole.
Speaker 11: Do you remember that time when Benjamin Fulford said that an Asian secret society was going to dispatch ninja's to take down the illuminati?
Speaker 13: Ooh that's interesting, yeah, Niclatum.
Speaker 11: Yeah did that ever work out too good?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 11: It didn't, did it? But here on o'celly dot com Radio network, things work out a bit better, don't they?
Speaker 13: Much better?
Speaker 17: Much menion is clue and understanding about the programs. The programs, it's clear getting live people into it. They really have a good conversation going much better, much better scene.
Speaker 11: I say, forget Benjamin Fulford and his ninjas and listen to the Olly dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 13: I agree, it's straight to the point, straight talk, and I like that idea dot Com.
Speaker 15: Shelley dot Com Radio Net.
Speaker 10: More work.
Speaker 7: In the thains, big.
Speaker 18: And chills crawl for a thousand mile.
Speaker 7: Jenz Shadow, who SOMETI.
Speaker 19: The way of the worldlation to conversation.
Speaker 8: You would be affect. The design is.
Speaker 18: Broken up spoken revelation through conversations to time rhymes.
Speaker 14: No, you know afect revelations, No Fasca the.
Speaker 18: Nation a devastation, revelation through color, affect You are the affect the renversation, No stranger selling the fact relation, show a fact relation.
Speaker 6: Let's fact there, holocliminated ankle a weapon and I just like worm.
Speaker 10: Wanting.
Speaker 20: This is the comedy hour Man Talk Here, Sidekick and Missus, sidekick Man, Crazy, Accidents in the crack Room, one.
Speaker 6: In one and bt in I'm go the podcast.
Speaker 20: Him Want Him Crow, the podcast Get the Phones, Ringing, crack Room three Cream, I'm goo the podcast Uncle, the podcast Uncle, the podcast Get the Tradesman Shows, the podcast Crazy.
Speaker 19: The podcast from the.
Speaker 20: Conversation, I'm go, I'll go pl Sidekick Stop playing with those Dogs, I'm go to podcast.
Speaker 6: And one in crist I'm go.
Speaker 2: To podcast.
Speaker 14: Delri burn Veins, Burst Brain, Ben's Pound, Why they curse Horse Placed via Bolten, Brass Chaos Rings, No Soul can pass the Old, Crush the Sky Collide, heavy storms in the Sound Divide, a blue speed Out and a brass.
Speaker 15: Crease, Lou and a fusion wrath eternal Shrouded the Acts, Glues.
Speaker 13: Take Flight and a Fury Dances in the Night.
Speaker 14: Hip hop blues with Buesday clash, a battle storms, turn boat to ash for the brass type in the wind.
Speaker 2: Can't ready get ready for so back to it. Here we are live, Yes, after ten pm.
Speaker 1: We'll take it a little longer. I don't know how long you want to hang for Bpete, but I got enough energy. I can chill for another twenty minutes or so, dependent on whether we get calls.
Speaker 6: What do you say, Yeah, that sounds fine. I was just in the room. I got back out of it. But there's been there's been a hard like one or two people in the room for the past three weeks, and it's like no one's going to the room anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, because yeah, there's been a problem with the browser. I don't know, some browsers don't go right to the room. So I put a link there.
Speaker 6: So that you could go that on the website.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know what to do with it because I've changed it. I've altered the HTML and it should be working and it's not.
Speaker 19: So.
Speaker 6: Yeah, people just don't want to have two windows on their you know, if they're listening on computer. Phone may be different.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it could be a.
Speaker 1: Problem on the phone, I guess, but you know, Look, I don't know what to do with it, honestly, because it's always worked and now it doesn't suddenly. You know, it's been there for like twelve years, and.
Speaker 6: I've been I've been having to use the for chat. I've been having to these chat tango the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well I always did anyway.
Speaker 6: I don't want the feedback of the audio, right.
Speaker 1: I always did it anyway so I wouldn't accidentally hit a player, you know, when I would open up the chat room. But to be honest with you, lately it just doesn't. It doesn't open up on Firefox for me. And then other people told me it was working on theirs. I said, all right, well maybe it's just me and my Firefox, you know, well.
Speaker 6: That's what mine is. It may have to do with me using Windows ten. Also.
Speaker 1: See that's another thing is I don't know what's going on with the changes because they're going to force us now again to upgrade the Windows right, so you know, I don't know if it's a matter of the Windows problem or it's the Firefox browser.
Speaker 2: I mean, I also haven't.
Speaker 1: Put the latest update in yet either, because you know who wants to do that. I mean every time I do an update, its screws something up, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So I don't know, man, what do you think what should we do about that? I don't know.
Speaker 6: Maybe this, I mean, I can't tell with I've used Firefox for years, I mean from way back, way way back, and it always seems to be ahead of things. But because I'm on Windows ten, they're constantly coming out with these updates to keep it patched right and eleven. You know, I can't get eleven loaded on this thing. I could, but I'd have to get a new processor. So I'm getting ready to get a new laptop that's more up to date and then just use this one for working with photos and files and crap like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably like a.
Speaker 6: Windows is going to start forcing you to put everything on the calap.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: Look, once I get back from Dallas, I'll try and figure out if I can. I don't know, I need like like three hundred bucks really to replace the computer that.
Speaker 2: I use, you know, at least to go get used something. You know what I mean. Wow, that's good and powerful, and I just I don't have three hundred bucks, is what the problem is.
Speaker 6: So you know, I'll be honest with you, I'm looking at finding something I can put Linux on it because I'm getting tired of Microsoft crap. Yeah, as far forcing everybody your files are automatically going to go to the cloud, You've got to go in there and do a bunch of settings to keep that crap from happening. I don't need what's on my computer drive to be shoved into a cloud at Microsoft.
Speaker 2: Right, No, I know, and none of us like all this data collection anyway, you know.
Speaker 1: So anyway, I don't know, Maws, it's weird. So I still have that story I was going to tell during the pre show. I didn't get to what else didn't we cover tonight yet?
Speaker 6: I don't even remember it time, I don't know I had a I just had a series of headlines just to jot down. You got the big NBA betting scandal, the White House ballroom that's sending everybody over a fucking cliff.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: Greta Tunberg has now started coming out saying she was tortured, and and Sweden is saying, nah, she never reported any of this ship to us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so.
Speaker 1: That that little girl's under some stress though, because Peter Teal has come out and said that he thinks that she's the Antichrist for some reason. So you know, and he's he's all about the Antichrist lately, you know, Peter teal right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and you got three hundred mili anonymous donations that's supposedly supposed to cover the military's pay because of the shutdown. You know, I really got some questions about these damn financial shenanigans going on, especially over this bitcoin crap. I posted a link yesterday, I think, to coffee Zilla, who's on this bitcoin deal. They you know, he pardoned that Zow guy, which was the big crypto guy. I mean, he stole millions and he got a pardon. But as right before the pardon, they announced a deal where Trump's family has gone in on this cyber or on this crypto coin they're setting up, and they set up a stable coin that's based on securities and somehow they're making like eighty mil just posting some data. There was a transaction where Katar money came in to this company to boost it up, and suddenly they get access to these high speed chips that everybody's trying to get for AI to get a jump on that. And you know, I'm I'm getting to wonder just how much God Damn griff Trump is pulling in the side on this thing. I thought for the first time, Okay, now this might be one where the Emolument's clause can be pulled on him.
Speaker 2: But where are you going to start?
Speaker 1: Well, look, he's got his h he's got his kids involved with the whole TikTok deal.
Speaker 2: Right, he's got you know, now we're gonna we're gonna create this shunt.
Speaker 1: You know, the American data will now be handled by an American right, But it's the partner of the same crypto partner that Eric and Junior have that is taking over the TikTok data. I mean, you know, look, I don't know what to say anymore, because how many different ways do you want me to tell you that he's making money off of the presidency, you know, or making money off access.
Speaker 6: I'm I want to talk to some of the serious damn people that are backing him on everything he does and go, you know, what does it take to draw that line that he would cross that you would eventually say that's it, I'm done with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well me too.
Speaker 6: In the past month has pulled some pretty shady shit.
Speaker 1: Well, in the past year, I've been look, I've been covering this off and on, and I keep making jokes, but I mean, the truth is this guy's got I mean literally, he's going Okay, he's got a suit against the Department of Justice, you know, right for wrongful prosecution.
Speaker 6: Okay, he had two claims that he filed last year for warriors fees and that, right, And he's saying, well, hey, they dropped the investigations. This was just harassment, blah blah blah. But it's like, no, they only dropped the investigation because you got reelected and they're not going to prosecute a sitting president, right. I got a feeling that the minute he goes out in twenty eight they're going to come right back with charges. And they've got all this crap that's going on, you know, for the past ten months months to throw on top of it. I really would like to question some of these guys that are diehard Trump fans and go, all right, what's the line that he crosses where you, guys, you won't put up with his shit anymore?
Speaker 2: Well, I don't think there is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't think there is a line, because again, and will he even leave in twenty eight is the other question.
Speaker 6: You know, because well, it's going to take a constitutional amendment to do that, and I don't think they'll pass one.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I've seen these guys argue some mind bending stuff to change quite a few things already, So you know, is it possible.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but no, I don't think he's got the votes to repeal. I forget which amendment it was after FDR limiting him to two. I don't know that he's got the votes to repeal that. Well, I don't think, I know that the States wouldn't gratify it.
Speaker 1: See, I don't think he's got to repeal anything. If he turns around and does it and then the Republican controlled Congress does nothing about it and he just runs again, I mean.
Speaker 6: You know, I know you'd have every attorney general, especially in the Blue States, you'd have attorney general's filing lawsuits, and I think that would get pushed up to the Supreme Court under their emergency review. Well, look, I don't see how he can pull it all.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: I am of a more paranoid, strange belief, and you know what it is. I'm going to lay it out to you, and you're probably gonna laugh.
Speaker 2: At me, because you do when I do this.
Speaker 1: But understand this, if he continues on about this, you know, look, the elections were stolen, they were rigged. You know, this is he's adding election interference to these different people he's trying to prosecute and.
Speaker 2: All this other stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, if he does that enough, you know, why not just declare that, of course, I'm dealing with a terrorist organization, which is you know, essentially.
Speaker 2: The radical left as he calls them, and we can't hold an election.
Speaker 1: He could suspend that's that is a possibility, and just stay.
Speaker 6: I don't know, well, I see the possibility there. I'm not laughing at you this time because some of the shit I've seen in the past eight months when it comes to legalities, you know, it's yeah, I think they're going to try to pull it off. I honestly do, but I don't. I've been beating my head on that one. I just don't see a way around repealing. I have to look that up. Which amendment it is that after FDR that limited them the two terms.
Speaker 1: Look, I can agree with you that's the way things should be, but I have now witnessed over and over again.
Speaker 2: There's a bunch of things happening here where you would think that just for the.
Speaker 1: For the hint of impropriety, that he wouldn't just necessarily benefit straight off of different things like.
Speaker 6: He's doing with the twenty second amenment.
Speaker 1: But he's doing it constantly everything that you could imagine that was part of the normalcy, like normally it would be unseemly for people to go after. I mean, come on, you legitimately think that every one of these recent high profile, you know, revenge cases is justified, every one of them.
Speaker 2: Bolton even.
Speaker 6: Well, Bolton had it common. They were investigating Bolton and then Biden got in and they dropped it. Bolton is dead. They got him dead to rights. I don't care what he says that he's going to have a hard time beating that one on whether he get pulls any jail time. It might be a suspended two munch sentence. But they got Bolton dead to rights.
Speaker 1: See, I'm telling you, Okay, if that's the way you see it, I'm not even going to argue, but I'm telling you that if you think every single one of these revenge prosecutions that's going on is right or would be normal under any other circumstance.
Speaker 2: None of this is normal. There is a whole lot of not normal and a whole lot of oh we thought.
Speaker 6: I'm not saying that all. I'm not saying that all of these prosecutions are going to be legit okay, But Bolton, Bolton, they've got him dead to rights. When he wrote his book, there were some questions about things in it that he went ahead and published and he didn't get clearance on it, and then catching in with the documents that he had, he in no way he even had a skiff in his house, so at one time, you know, he was allowed to have stuff there, but that all got rescinded back when when he left his position. So I think Bolton, they can legitimately get him just based on of the documents that they caught him with for one. But some of these other prosecutions are going to be thrown the hell out the minute they get there's gonna they're just going to toss this crap. Selective acution is the biggest thing people can argue right now and probably win on a lot of them. They selected prosecution. He told the world he was going to go after me, and now he's done it at suit thrown out. Well, I see that happening.
Speaker 1: Well you would think that that weird public tweet that he made to Pam, remember Pam, instead of you know, addressing like he normally would on truth social look like it should have been a private message that.
Speaker 2: Whole like, Pam, what's going on? You need to go after these people?
Speaker 1: You know, like that's not Hey, look into this and let's see if there's you know, a legal problem here.
Speaker 2: Is there some sort of justice not being served.
Speaker 1: No, it was go after them because they they did wrong to me, I think, so go after them.
Speaker 6: But like you said, this is Kmy and Leticia James. Both of those cases against them are held up now because they've both questioned a legitimacy of the lawyer that was appointed to take over the prosecution. So that's already been kicked up to the next court. Both cases. They combined them today or yesterday, I believe it was when Letitia James went to court and that was her argument. So she came in the door. Prosecutor wasn't appropriately appointed in this case, and so now it's gone up to the next level for an appeal on that, and you may see those two drop call me may walk away off this first count because they screwed up a pointing a damn attorney a simple And that's why I don't understand about Trump. He's got people around him that you would think would be pointing out, look, if you want this to stick, you're going to have to go about it a different way. But they're just bulldozing through shit like, well, I'm the president, I don't care. I can do what I want.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing, and that's why I say it's not crazy to assume that he just might not leave. You know, Look if he can, I mean because he's declaring emergencies where there's no emergency. Okay, he's done that several times now under the conditions where you have emergency circumstances. If you had, you know, invoking the Insurrection Act, people throw that around like it's nothing. But if you have a literal insurrection, you could justify saying that at the moment, we are literally fighting a you know, a battle with an enemy within right, and this we obviously cannot conduct. You know, even though Lincoln figured out how to do it during the Civil War, he could turn around and say, we can't conduct a fair election, you know, because again the examples of the past are meaningless here, because you know, there were certain things that were just seen as the way that it should be done, and therefore we'll do it that way. Where if there wasn't something specifically restricting him from doing it, he just figures, I'll do what I want. And this is the We're watching this stuff get exposed, and I'm just saying the bulldozing effect.
Speaker 2: Look at it. It's gonna go real, real far.
Speaker 1: And I'd rather that they didn't prosecute certain people, even if they think they got them or you're like you're saying, with whatever, these guys never have complete clean cuts with their classified documents and things. I mean, I guarantee you if you go searching through people that should have returned everything, they didn't, you know, I guarantee.
Speaker 2: You there's people in possession of stuff.
Speaker 6: Look what Sandy Berger did after nine to eleven, going into the archives and walking out with stuff shoved in his drawers. I mean, good lord, they caught him red handed in the damn that would He got a slap on the wrist, and I think he got his law license pulled for a little time, big deal.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But that's my point is that normally this is a messy process. So, you know, but if they keep this up and they bulldoze through everything, who knows what we're looking at, especially after we see what happens with twenty twenty six, because next year, basically, if the Republicans hold the House in the Senate, right, they are showing no signs of doing anything but his bidding as far as I'm concerned.
Speaker 6: Now, you might think I'm wrong, but you know, I told you I would call these guys out from get go the minute they started screwing up. And I'm gonna be honest with you, they have really with this shut down. They have really screwed up. You would think I just can't believe nobody is telling them to, you know, to ease up.
Speaker 1: Well until some checks like you know, don't come through they're supposed to come through and money stops slowing. Until that happens, there's a lot of people that are gonna say nothing because they feel justified.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's it.
Speaker 6: Well, I'll be honest with you. You know that they could they could cut a bunch of jobs in government. We all know that. Yeah, But when you're when you shut down, as long as you have, we're paying these mother's been off. The most is we're paying them to go in there and come up every year with a fucking balanced budget. And there's we haven't seen that since the nineties, right, and that's our number one requirement. And I don't understand people. I'm surprised they have put up with this shit as long as they have these no kings rallies. That's bullshit. I'm surprised people haven't really started getting pissed off and showing up at certain offices knocking on the damn door demanded to get in and get the shit taken care of. Yeah, you can't do it with a fucking shutdown. No ways at work.
Speaker 1: But that's the thing is before the shutdown, even a lot of these offices and everything, see this is where the pandemic comes in. Post pandemic, go ahead and try and find somebody in the government locally, you know what I mean, As far as somebody that you can go to an office, the Social Security office, anything, all right, it was like impossible, it was becoming impossible, and a lot of places to find a.
Speaker 2: Way to deal with the federal government.
Speaker 1: Locally impossible because after the shutdowns and it was like, okay, well you got to make an appointment.
Speaker 2: You can't just walk into the office.
Speaker 1: And oh, by the way, we don't have offices, we have remotes, and it's so convoluted and confusing. Now you know that you don't even have a phone number to call where you're gonna get a hold of somebody. And I don't care if it's about food stamps or Social Security or if it's about a government contract. It looks to me like they pretty much, you know, pulled up stakes and said come and find us, and now they're shut down. You know, who knows how it's going to come back. And the funny thing is you're not saving money with the shutdown.
Speaker 2: You know. Some people say, oh, this is gonna save money.
Speaker 1: It doesn't save crap because everybody gets paid retroactively, you know, and besides that, the overhead is not the big thing anyway.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I do have a problem with them shutting down. And everybody's talking about now food stamps and Wick and snap benefits and all next month they're going to not go out. And it's like, you know, they need to come up with a system that if they're going to shut down and not do any legislation they need to when they declare the shut down, they need to have something in place to keep these things going instead of trying to come back after a shutdown and take care of the backlog. I don't think people should be sitting there sweating, you know, where their meals coming from. And I know there's a lot of people that are getting snap benefits and things that don't deserve them, but those that do and rely on it shouldn't be forced to have to play this damn game of worrying about where their next fucking meal's coming from. I just I don't understand you the reasoning behind that at all.
Speaker 1: Well, and you don't see any urgency to change it right now, do you, Right as we're only a week away from the beginning of November. Okay, as we sit here right yeah, yeah, nobody cares. It's just, eh, whatever, we're shut down.
Speaker 6: I mean, that's the attitude, see, and that's what itizes me off the dam damn Republicans. I'll give you an example.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 6: I'm not you know, I'm very unsympathetic towards Democrats, but you had somebody that was elected in a special election to take her seat from is it New Mexico or Arizona, one of them. She can't even get sworn in, no, you know, because they won't open Congress to do it. I mean, that's ridiculous. These people have somebody that they voted for, they went through the process, somebody could at least swear her in that seat. Is not going to kill anything that they've got going on right now. Let the woman do her damn job because she can't. She can't do anything forwards, setting up her staff or her office because she can't start receiving the money to do that until they swear her in, right I mean, it's just a little stupid shit like that, this petty ass. They've gotten too damn petty. And that's what's really pissing me off. People are going to start hurting here very soon. Oh ridiculous. I mean, they need to do their fucking job.
Speaker 2: Wouldn't that be nice? But again, no sense of urgency, you know.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing about this attitude of the current controllers of all the levers of power here.
Speaker 2: Once they're in there, they're just saying, look, we can do what we want, and we don't have to move for anybody.
Speaker 1: And you know I understand that to some degree, but you know, we're taking this too far now where it's like, ah, so you know what this is the Democrat's fault. No, it's really not. You guys have control of this stuff. And I guarantee they could work something out. They won't even make a meeting. There's no urgency to solve this none, you know, so the big question becomes Okay, so with all the shutdown, with all the chaos, and then with you know, declaring that you know, certain cities are on fire even if they're not. I found that funny. By the way, in Oregon where they sent out, they did a naked bike ride.
Speaker 2: Did you see that?
Speaker 1: The naked bike ride? Okay, Well, and then they had people dressing up as frogs. That was also funny, you know, to show like, look, here's your here's your big violent chaos. You know, people in inflatable frog outfits and naked, naked, middle aged people on bicycles.
Speaker 2: Okay, there's your danger in chaos.
Speaker 1: It's a weird place, but you know, come on, it's not a war zone. And he's declaring stuff war zones and he's declaring crisis where there's no crisis. So I don't see what would stop him, you know, especially if twenty six doesn't turn out exactly the way they want it. But even if it does, either way, it's lose lose, you know, twenty eight.
Speaker 2: No, he's just not going to leave. I think he's just not going to leave.
Speaker 1: There's going to be we can't hold an election because of you know, improper stuff.
Speaker 2: With the elections. You know, they're trying to steal it, so we can't even do it kind of thing, you know what I mean. Well, and then you.
Speaker 1: Think redistricting and all this argument between California and Texas is bad. Wait do you see, well we can't even hold an elections to screw it, you know, and then what you just leave him in place till he dies.
Speaker 6: I agree with you that I can. I think they'll try it. I just don't see how he can pull it off.
Speaker 1: Well, given that we're seeing nothing but the Congress serving you know, his every whin, and we're seeing the court, I don't know, it looks to me like the whole government is pretty much this is the way half the country's gone. So this is the way they're going to take the rest.
Speaker 2: Of us with it. That's the way it is.
Speaker 1: And doesn't matter, doesn't matter who gets hurt. I mean, I'm seeing these farmers getting upset.
Speaker 2: Now, go and wait a minute.
Speaker 1: You know we can't sell anything to China now because they don't want it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I see, that's just it. He's worked some deal with was it Venezuela will be buying their beef Argentina?
Speaker 2: No, who was it Argentina?
Speaker 6: Argentina buying their beef we have. We are sitting here dealing with beef prices through the fucking roof, and he wants to bring in a bunch of damn imports, which is going to kill our market. I don't We're still waiting to sell soybeans from his last term in office that he supposedly worked out with China and they never bought them, right, And you know, why in the hell is someone not out there raising Why aren't these state agricultural commissioners raising a holy hell wanting to know why they're killing the fucking agricultural section of this country.
Speaker 2: I don't that one.
Speaker 6: I'll never understand.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: That's the thing here is that even the people that are hurting from it are still not willing to really turn because I've seen interviews with these guys where they're like, yeah, my business, I don't know what's going to happen, right, you know, I'm sitting here with the soybeans. I got nowhere for them to go. Nobody wants them. We got the tariff issues, so nobody even knows what anything costs. So I'm just sitting here with these things. And then they go, yeah, but would you vote for Trump again? And they're like yeah, they're still standing by them.
Speaker 2: See this is why it's like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 6: Like the whole migrant worker thing. I mean, they could very easily implement a program to get these necessary people. You know, you can say what you want when it comes to one h one B visas and these tech jobs. Fuck all that stop the process right now. But when it comes to farm workers and migrants, you get in there and get these people registered, get them green cards that they can come here and work, and make them legal, and then you won't have the amount of money that you're spending on Medicare and other crap for these people because you're putting them to work, you're getting their taxes, you guaranteeing decent working conditions, and you're not shutting down the whole agricultural system in this state or in this country, and they can very easily implement it and make these motherfuckers legal that they won't, And I don't understand that we need a cultural workers. Say what you want. Unless you're going to pay fifty sixty dollars an hour, you ain't going to get a white guy out there in a damn field. And you sure as hell aren't going to get the blacks out there working considering what they went through, they ain't going anywhere near it. So if you're not going to pay the wages to get the people that are living here to go do the work, and you need migrants to do it, there's a process to make them legal, legal and stay on top of it and keep track of them, and then you can control how many are coming over here working and at least you're getting the taxes out of them. It's legal. So what they send their money home, we don't give a shit. Anybody that's here from a foreign country ends up sending their money back home Somalia. Their GDP is depending upon aid from the United States. So I don't want to hear about Mexicans sending their money back home. I don't give a shit. It's their money. They should be able to do what the hell they want with it. But make it legal for them to do it here, and then you don't have to worry about that part of illegal immigration. You can go after and take care of these other things. And these Ice guys, I'll go ahead and tell you now, some of the shit that I've seen them pulling. They're lucky. They haven't been shot dead yet. They're damn lucky. Absolutely, I don't know that. So I guess we'll have to wait till twenty six elections and see what that does to things. Oh shit, the Blue Jays are just smoking the Dodgers. They're off eleven to two, eleven to two, heaven to two. They just they just had a sixth inning where they went from two to two, tie to eleven to two and they're still only two outs. Wow, they just cleared the bases eleven to two. Sorry, can't.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 2: Kent wanted the Mariners to win, so that was already over right, Yeah, yeah, so that was already done.
Speaker 6: Now on the argument over the designated hitter, And I know that's why you like the National League because the pitcher's hit here, did you get a unique situation. No, doctors start out with a starting pitcher and they put O'twani in as the DH. Yeah, but so it doesn't take him out of his rotation for pitching. Plus you've got a guy that can hit three year whole runs in a game, basically bat and clean up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but the National League uses the DH now, so it doesn't matter.
Speaker 6: No, No, I thought it was still National League doesn't use the DH. I didn't think.
Speaker 2: No, they do. Yeah, they do. Yeah, they do. Let's look that up.
Speaker 1: Because I was watching games and I'm telling you they started using it, and that's what killed me.
Speaker 2: It was like, oh wow, but that's how I started out.
Speaker 6: Any Oh, okay, shit, they adopted it in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, see, they started doing it a couple of years ago.
Speaker 2: But the thing is, when I.
Speaker 1: First started watching, they had the pitchers hit. But Otani's a freaking I mean, that's the one Centner generation player right there. That's Babe Ruth. Except they're letting him.
Speaker 2: Except they're letting him pitch, you know, because Babe Ruth was a pitcher. He is.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's it's very rare to see somebody be able to pull something like that off. I mean, but that game he hit three homers. He was he was just smoking it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, no, he was it.
Speaker 1: Three homers and ten strikeouts, right, and six scoreless innings. I mean, what else can you ask for from a guy in modern baseball?
Speaker 2: Nothing?
Speaker 6: Well, the only other thing you asked for is a no hitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, you know those are kind of rare.
Speaker 6: No, so you know what, you he would be the one though. I would say that if anybody in the past twenty years, yeap that have been pitching, he would be the one that could get a perfect game and still knock a couple home runs during the game.
Speaker 1: Even if he hit one and through a perfect game, you know, it would still be you know, beyond amazing.
Speaker 2: I you know, I don't know what to say.
Speaker 1: I play this online baseball game is so funny because the whole time I've been playing it, like every you pick a team, right, and then you get players. You get little card packs of players and you can use them and build them up and.
Speaker 2: This and that.
Speaker 1: Every freaking team has a show hey Otani on it except mine. Every team, you know, and.
Speaker 2: It's weird.
Speaker 1: They got to change the card though. They got to let you use him as a DH and a pitcher in the same game, but you can't do that on the game. He can either be a pitcher or a DH on the game I play. But and I have in a Khanni card, but I'm not using him. He's not on my team.
Speaker 2: But I mean everybody's got him.
Speaker 1: I played other people in other countries and they got Otani in their lineup, you know, like everywhere Brewers have Otani. They just stick. Every team has an Otani and what else? Who else did they have? The guy from Philly to was on every team because he was initially on.
Speaker 2: The cover of the game.
Speaker 1: But it's it's insane. And even you can get retro players. Who did I just get the other day Bill Madlock from the no I got one of the pirates, like one of the nineteen seventies pirates, Maddox or Madlock. I forget which like in one of my card packs. But I'm playing with the Mets on there. And I'm telling you, I played other Mets teams and they got to show Heyotani in their lineup. Everybody's got show Hatani on their team. It's like hilarious and they that's been that way the whole year, by the way, before the World Series, in this incredible performance he just put on.
Speaker 6: So anyway, that's something I'd like to just go to Korea and catch a coupled games. Their baseball over there is more cutthroat than over here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it used to be. Japanese baseball was way more polite and all that.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's going on with Japanese leagues anymore, but you know, Otani, there's another Japanese guy too. But you know what, I shouldn't say Japanese because I'm not sure if he's Korean or what. To be honest, I mean I get lost on all that, and I know it sounds racist, but I can't help it. I don't know the difference necessarily. But the guys, uh man, he's another pitcher too.
Speaker 2: I can't remember which team he's on.
Speaker 6: Well, that's like trying to keep straight between all the Dominican players and Puerto Rican players in that you lose track of them.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's impossible.
Speaker 1: But you know, a long time ago, I remember there was like one Japanese player and the Yankees got him, right, It was Damn, I can't remember his name, Hideo nom that was his name. Yeah, Yeah, was like the first guy I saw them bring over from Japan to here.
Speaker 6: You know a lot of our it's you know, it's amazing how many players from here go over there to play, especially in the Korean leagues.
Speaker 2: Well that was a thing, like, yeah, that was the thing for years.
Speaker 1: Guys that were kind of washed up here could go over there and have have like five more years to play, you know, in the Japanese or Korean leagues, and they would go over there and sign with you know, the what do he called the man the Tokyo Giants or whatever, you know, because some of the teams over there they have the same name as they do over here because they really love the game and sometimes they actually bring over.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: In Busan, where that friend of mine was teaching college, he he was kind of like a local celebrity at the ballpark. He is a the tall guy, stood about six or four. He had this huge, like long white beard, was bald on top, and they used to call him Christmas Grandfather was one of his nicknames because he looked like Santa. But he got so popular over there. He was in Busson and there they have the Lote Giants, and Lote is this huge corporations that's got everything from fast food restaurants to convenience stores to I mean they got their finger in everything. One of the bigger companies. And he lost his job because of retirement ages mandatory retirement, so he lost his teaching job, and the ball club went out and created a position for him as a lese aison to take these new players that are coming from over here and to get them situated and get them used to things in Buson and I show them around and work with him. They kept him on the payroll until he died of COVID just a year and and a half ago.
Speaker 2: Nice. That's nice.
Speaker 6: Remember years ago he was the local celeb.
Speaker 1: I remember, years and years ago, Tom Selleck did a movie called Mister Baseball.
Speaker 2: Did you ever see that?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It wasn't a great movie, but it made some interesting points and it was true about you know, like the Japanese had a whole different culture about baseball. And he was like, you know, washed up player that you know, whatever team didn't want him anymore. He goes over there and he's like, you know, a celebrity and because they have smaller ballparks, you know, like who was it their big home run?
Speaker 2: Like their version of Hank.
Speaker 1: Aaron was like Sakahara Oh for years and years and that guy hit like eight hundred home runs or something ridiculous in his career. But the ballparks were a little smaller and all that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I remember that time.
Speaker 1: It was a comedy and all, but it was still a cool movie, I thought, because it was like, yeah, people don't know about this, you know, this whole thing about baseball players going over there for like a second career. You know, they weren't quite good enough to get a good contract here, or they were like on their last legs, and you know, teams are sitting there going, well, we might hire you as a DH or not, you know, or because they can't even stick them in.
Speaker 6: First base ex players is as coaches, like a pitching coach or a batting coach or well, right, we see a lot of a move into those positions as well.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 1: And there's only so many, you know, like there's only so many major league jobs and there's only so many minor league jobs. You know what I was watching too, I thought of you actually yesterday I was looking at they have this documentary like Who Stole the Expos or something like that, and it's about how the Expos basically got destroyed and moved to Washington.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Oh, Tony just hit a two run homer.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 6: Well so now it's eleven or four, top of the seventh.
Speaker 2: Well he can't do it all by his damn self.
Speaker 6: But no, but I'll tell you what. If I I was on basis, he'd be the one I'd want to put him in the batter's box. Oh yeah, he's amazing.
Speaker 1: Oh no, if he's on his day off or something, Yeah, I definitely say, dude, stick around because.
Speaker 2: I might you know, pinch hit you. You know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Jack that on the right field.
Speaker 1: He's got this just really good, mechanically perfect swing. I got to I'm usually not on board with the big player in the major leagues or anything like that. Like when Derek Jeter was, like, you know, supposedly the greatest of all, I didn't care, not just because he was a Yankee, but just I didn't care, you know what I mean, Like a lot of these big players, it's like, yes, so what, but that guy, if he gets a three hundred million dollar contract or I think that's what he has.
Speaker 2: You kind of go, yeah, he sort of deserves it, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, definitely, definitely he earns his money exactly.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can't tell me that, you know, any Dodgers say anything that the La Dodgers made in the past couple of years doesn't have something to do with him, you know, money wise.
Speaker 2: So he's making the money for the team.
Speaker 1: So that's a guy you pay for sure, Like, can you imagine if they lost him in a salary dispute, somebody would freaking kick the Dodgers out of La, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So anyways, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 6: Man, it's laid his quarter tail. I need to get something to eat. I haven't had dinner yet.
Speaker 1: You know what, You and I just had the same exact thought at the same time. So we're going to close it out. But I want to thank you guys for listening, and of course I thank you for hanging with me.
Speaker 2: BPTE. I know we did a lot of JFK talk on two callers tonight, but it was good. I think it was interesting. I don't know if you learned anything.
Speaker 1: Jimmy James said he learned something, so definitely work going to air Jimmy learns something, right, Oh that's always that's always a full big bonus there. And also I want to thank Chris because he kicked in something, and anybody, I thank you if I see it that you kick in something at o'helly dot com because that's the only way you're going to keep me going here. And I do literally pay the bills for all this stuff off of what you guys send me. That's what I have to work with. So also my well being and as I get ready to go to Dallas, man, you know, I'm a little nervous about stuff. And you heard me joking with Ken, but I'm getting in a car and I have no idea how I'm going to handle it. For like, you know, a few days, I got no expense fund to me, you know what I mean. So I'm not sure how I'm eating, not sure how I'm getting coffee your cigarettes along the way. So if you guys contribute, you know, in between now and then, I'm gonna try and put something toward that.
Speaker 2: Whatever I don't need at home, just so you know, but I really appreciate it. The people that do. You are absolutely the reason why I'm here and more than happy to hear from you guys. Also about what it is I should be doing with the show. Suggestions, you know, guest introductions.
Speaker 1: Hell, if you think you have something interesting to say, let's talk about it, figure it out.
Speaker 2: Maybe we can educate people.
Speaker 1: I love to explore new information on a great variety of topics.
Speaker 2: So Jimmy likes to talk JFK stuff on Friday, so we end up doing that. But that's not all I do.
Speaker 1: And next Halloween, Next Friday, excuse me, Halloween night, I am going to do an early special and you're going to be able to do the Halloween show with me as well our normal time.
Speaker 6: Yeah yeah, Next Friday, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we'll have a regular show at regular time eight pm, but around five pm we'll get the JFK special started, so I'll do two shows there and hopefully we'll also have Aaron on that night.
Speaker 2: Looks like last minute he couldn't make it. But next week, you know, maybe.
Speaker 1: We got Aaron uncle two hours of this and two hours of JFK stuff before, so maybe we'll have six hours of radio next Friday. And uh, looking to expand things as well, so let's keep that in mind. So with that, I give my COEs the last word here because we got nobody on the lines, looks like, so I don't have to get shout outs or anything, but what's on your mind?
Speaker 2: Last thing? Parting glance here if you will, BPTE.
Speaker 6: Well, I hope everybody enjoys the World Series. We got a week coming up here that we should see some pretty good, pretty good baseball. I'm looking forward to it. Other than that, just thank Ken and Jimmie for calling in and we'll see everybody next week. Other than that, go to Kelly dot com and hit the donate button. Every little bit help.
Speaker 2: It sure does. And this this way, I don't have to bug anybody else to help me out.
Speaker 1: They I don't like my friends that are on here with me, especially if you're somebody's never give you different
Speaker 7: Sh