Speaker 1: Hello, how's it going.
Speaker 2: All right? So?
Speaker 1: Four to three one so six one nine four to three one zero three. Let me find out. I wouldn't give you the right answer here, hold on, it is six nine four three one zero three three four. I have the road cast connected to the phone, and I have the base boost off. SOLU shouldn't cause distortion. We should be good in case people want to call in. Alrighty, it's a different time. Maybe I'll catch different people. That's always a good thing. And it's a Saturday, which is an atypical day for doing a show. Do it every once in a while. But here we are. You hear my dog in the background. Hear my dog in the background?
Speaker 3: Shut that door?
Speaker 1: Are they just that loud? Anyhow? So I spent I don't know. I gotta shoot that door. I don't know what's going on. Did I not shut that door?
Speaker 4: Or dog just that stupidly loud? Yeah, he's stupidly loved.
Speaker 1: It's just Ali beat him not. He gets excited when other people are playing, so he just loses his ship, spins around the circles and barks like a Maniac's so tunny, little tiny dog like a U. Allie, what do you call it. He's a Chihuahua type dog, but he looks like a looks like a Italian greyhound like it just like a miniature Italian greyhounds. What he looks like They're gonna be loud. This is why I tried to wait. This is why I was doing this little hold on and wait and all this sort of stuff. But here this was a true statement. That's me. I'll let you read it. I got up on the scale today after many days and not being able to taste food, and I honestly don't remember if I was eating food anyway just to have something in me or not, because I've been trying to get down to one thirty five forever and today I was. But I've been like stuck at went thirty eight, one thirty ninety one. I went thirty five today, one thirty five points something. But same thing I usually base like. I don't care what my weight is. It's the things that I see that I want to be gone, you know what I mean? So anyhow, I so what I was saying earlier is I spent about I don't know, ten or fifteen minutes of my morning when I first wake up, and I'm talking about like solid that much time blowing my nose, and as I had mentioned in the telegram group, making like more shock test little and then you fold it open, so and it's all blood, very red or very pink, you know, lots of lots of yucky stuffy hello Kerry, and so what do you call it that? And then the clumpy, clotty, bloody chunks of whatever in addition to like rubberized what looks like if I was to guess, if I was just compared to something looks like little segments of a tapeworm that are spread open, like like somebody popped a little square caps and peeled it back, or something that looks like that to me. So I don't know what it is, but at least I can tell you now that today must be an improvement. My energy levels are up. They weren't this morning, but when I tried to get on earlier, they just weren't happening. And Pharaoh was already in the room anyway. She was already watching roadblocks on this computer here, So, uh, watching watching videos on YouTube. I meant to say, over roadblocks, But yeah, I can taste now. I walked in here earlier and they had like bought Panda which I can't stand Panda Express, but super overpriced. Not the best Chinese food ever that I could have. I can find me way better stuff from family restaurants, and that's why I go to They're there for some reason, stuck on this Panda thing, so I know I need it. But I walked in and I smelled it. I'm like, holy shit, I smell things. And then I was like, I went and grabbed the bag of Jlipino kettle chips and I could taste them.
Speaker 3: I'm like, what, all right?
Speaker 1: So life's good for now? It goes away usually, like if I have a faint taste during the day, it goes away by the end of the day, by the by dusk. It's like a I don't know, vampire or something. So we're gonna go into more of this parasitic stuffy things that we've been talking about. I'm gonna continue on with mister Eustace Mullen's book here, but I want to get people off so an opportunity, a chance. If they want to call in and talk about what the fuck go out in this world? Please do so. Open the topic. Really let me wait for this thing. They'll load. It's a PMG file, so it's a little bit longer, but there it goes. So this is what we have here. I didn't even know there was a comic book character in DC World or Action Comics Universe that was called the Parasite, but there you have it, and that's him, and that's me doing a cutout of him, and you know, dressing up that character in the middle. There a lot more appropriately, I would say it says parasites in many forms. And yes we are. We are streaming live right now in FTJ Media, Twitter and and and and Mumble and I guess I don't know if this would work. I might be able to add additional see this. I don't know how this works, if it would work like this or not. If the restream capabilities on on FTJ Media are automatic, then I could add additional destinations on that side, and then when I go live on stream Yard, it might initiate when it kicks off on FTJ Media to also restream on those other platforms. I don't know if that's true or not, but I'm limited to three on stream Yard, and they don't like they don't have a bradyon quick Connect and they don't have like a saved destination for you know, pit Shoot or any of those other places either. They are all pains in the ass. And then anyway, I think, bitch, you just just recently got streaming, you know, live streaming, and I don't even know if you get it for free, if you have to pay for it. They're so behind the times. Josh's josh u TV was so much better than so many things for so long, and nobody, I mean, we had people, but it wasn't supported. Now it's like supported heavily and it's FTJ Media and it's freaking everything that should have been when we first did this run for seven solid years together, in all the time and effort that he put in it that I and I invested in it myself, like literally invested in it, and I had shirts made up with JOSHUTV on it, like promoting it, business cards when I went to meetings in Salt Lake City and stuff like that. So yeah, we did our best. We did our best, and h that's that. Let me just put this down here. So yeah, that's a kind of a character apparently looks pretty interesting and that is maybe going to be somewhat of a permanent fixture, or at least another version of the of the logo, at least some part of that. Like if it's maybe that one just doctored up a little bit better. Maybe I don't know. This one's kind of specific too. Hey, it's a not really going away from the whole evil thing. If you put a demonic, you know, parasite face on there, so maybe that would be more. I don't know. I don't know. How are my kidneys feeling. My kidneys are awesome, they are fine. Uh. What doctor Glinden did, and this is a good time to talk about that too. What doctor Glidden did, what he taught me, told me to do, worked out perfectly. He told me to get the Kelly carbonicum. I did that in three out of the four doses I was supposed to take. It was it was better the pain anyway. And this is after exclusionating pain for a couple of days, to the point where I had to go to an EO. I thought I had to go to a New York to get some answers just to make sure that it was not something more threatening because of the pain was so strong. You don't know what's going on, right, And uh, yeah, that's when they lied to me. That's when they filled me full of radiation and unnecessarily told me after the fact that they already had images of this, but they just wanted to give me, you know, radiated again and all this other shit. So evil evil, there is no there is no like the banality of it. You don't even realize just how evil you're being deceived and how wickedly and they're betraying your trust with every single breath that they that they take, and at an er, at a hospital, at a doctor's office. I mean, like, my mom's on that nextim crap and she's so so everything that they've done to her family, murdering her sister, telling us that she needed a guard bladder taken out first, and then that she had to she had a cute leukemia. This is after telling her before that that she had MOTTO for an entire year. It's all bullshit. They didn't know what the fuck they were talking about, and then they just decided to cash in with this whole Hey, yeah, it's a cute leukemia, so acute, so detrimental that it took them two and a half years of solid drugging and poisoning and irradiating her to finally kill a mother of three. So when you see all these examples around you, and then everything that I've been trying to I was trying to tell her. Now I realized because I've dealt with her again, like closely, there was a wrong person to try to have to get information to my grandfather through because oh, he's stubborn. Yeah, but you're also not trying You're putting on a bullshit show and you're not really trying to get Oh it's like this is his life. If that doesn't, if it really doesn't mean that much to you, good to know. I will note that and I will find another way. But she was the wrong person to be in charge of that and the information that could have been helpful. I saw statins in this freaking you know, in the the amount of time that he spent on dialysis, the mental of the years, if I had, if I had, and I don't even think she actually got the botanicals that I told her to get. She got something some other crap, the ninety essentials and stuff like that, which is good too, But she also needed to get the botanicals for my grandfather's kidney, specifically to help clean out to filter. I don't know if she already even got that. Yeah, doctor Glitton, what did you say. I'm so happy to hear that doctor Glydden's recommendations work. I'm getting the things he told me to get today and we'll see because my rad kidney is really bad. Oh that's right, you have kidney's thinking thing going on. Yeah, so she's probably gonna tell you something different than mine because mine had specifics to me. You know how that goes with the with the homeopaths, right, the homeopathic pellets. It's based on what must be what you know, how you decipher what's actually going on with the person, how to adjust that part of them. So it's probably not gonna be the cali carbonicum or whatever else he told me, but I did. I didn't finish that thought. And thanks for this follow up here, because now it's allowed me to get back into it. He told me to get the zabas corn silk and that's supposed to break it up. The burberous vulgaris or barbary tincture. I've got that as well, so I do take those. Burberry isn't very tasty, but then again, neither it is the corn stilk because I don't like alcohol and it's an alcohol tincture. And that's from what the hell was it? Wise woman nerves herbals. Yeah, and I got mine from a place called like Blue Sky. But when it came it came in a full script box. I don't understand why that was. So there you have it. Yeah, yeah, I haven't peed out a pie sized stone yet, so I'm thinking it broke it up before I came out. Had a couple of irritations one time, you know, here and there, So I'm thinking what I was feeling was it already broken down passing without it being a big solid thing. And I had one on my left side too, So I'm still taking the the zma's until it's gone, just to make sure that that one gets knocked out too if it decides to dislodge. If it's already dislodged, I don't know. I don't know. Maybe it can be broken down before it even starts to move. Who knows. So there's that and where did it go? Oh? Hold on, everything's gay? Do you never notice that everything's gay? It is? Let's just do it this way.
Speaker 5: Fuck it.
Speaker 1: Get people used to doing this, all right? So we're on this video right now. I had that grab put me in the corner.
Speaker 2: There we go.
Speaker 1: So this is the video we're on. We're talking, we're doing, we're moving and shaking right here, right this is the section that is the description. And then Money Tree published against right here you click that button, use called B A L for ten percent off your entire order. And this is what it looks like over there. So all kinds of books, all kinds of DVDs Europe. Is there Henry Ford books that I was reading to you guys earlier. Is there Secrets of Masonic victory of World War Two? Communism by the back door Hellstorm? There you go? All right? I did to mention the one the greatest story never told, because I think Europe is much better than that one when it comes to dramatic backstory of Hitler. I think the other one's a little disjointed personally, not very good design. All right, then, if you click this thing right here, which is my website.
Speaker 2: This is like the.
Speaker 1: Landing page for everything. You go clear, you click this, This is doctor Glynn and bam you're there. You sign up, You get the membership, you use Healthy Wealthy Wise, you get the fifty percent off. But the affiliate link is already where you're going when you click that, okay, and that's what you need to do and if you're doing it, because that way it gets the referral credit to the person that referred to, which is me. All right, now this is doctor Monso. Now which one is this one?
Speaker 2: For? You?
Speaker 1: See Raynie Theoris his Ballbusters fifteen. You click doctor Monso. The shop used to have the full vic fubnic acid. It's in it, but now it's in at the azure. Well, but if you are familiar with his ATV book, you can get the ATB forks here, but it would require probably knowing how to use the book before getting into that energy I die And again some of the book doesn't really go over that. But there's other courses that he has on a site that connect it to and that's what I'm referring to. It's the overall thing that doctor Monsley does. You have to have an understanding that, in my opinion, in order to use those the energy I had dine, Yeah, I have that, Oh I've had, I took it, finish it. And then there's this the magnetic stick and that's for waving across. Maybe I need to move it across my damn face and get rid of the potential nano in my head.
Speaker 2: Oh no.
Speaker 1: And then there's the basics of muscle testing right there. So there's that, but there's also this, and let me show you atp book boom, come on, learn how to heal the body by using touch therapy based on the letters of yeah or some other thing. Two books, two book options are available, and the first one you'll see pops up like that. That's the one with the binder, the big look. And then if you type in and then hit I think says fifteen ducks. Look at that? Look at that? All right? And then you can also do the same thing with the E book. But yes, I do have a cup on da da da, I think, isn't that wonderful? I know it really is. So there's that, and then also asure will This takes you right to the page that you want to be on a note to find all the stuff that doctor Monzo helped develop with the Azure standard. And there's the Icelandic cop deliver right up on top. Ionic minerals, trace replace ionic minerals, whole food vitamins full of a chemic acid right there, Bam, what's up? There's VIDEMC complex, there's if you scroll down further either there's bet night clay there, core copper there, which I also have, and you scroll down and you'll find the IP six and all that good stuff. So there is tons of stuff in here to look at, and maybe one day when we have doctor Manso back on, we'll pick out, like I don't know, three or four or however many we can cover in a time period. Did we did do that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: All the times he goes here, here's the I believe this is the powdered version. Yeah, this is the powder on flavored version. There's another one that hits like capsules or something like that, but I would go with the powdered personally, one less thing that your body has to digest in order to get access to, you know. I wish think I wish there was more effort vescent supplements, Like when I had a there was a glutamine effort vescent sultment that I took when I was bodybuilding, like twenty twenty two, twenty two thousand and two. Jesus Christ can't talk, uh, and that that stuff was awesome effervescent, like you know, like a like an alka seltzer. That that gets it into your especially if you're doing like subcutaneous or in your mouth whatever underneath your tongue. It really gets it into yourselves. Fast prestcraft, be on, battle, on creating, and then bunch of a sauce. All right, now we can move on. This is where we go, that's which we do, and that's all from clicking that button right there. It breaks. We takes you everywhere else seemed to go except for this one place which you want to click to and subscribe to. When even long before Rumble takes me all the way down or some other thing happens. We've got sixty three subscribers on here, Thank you, and uh looking forward to cracking that one hundred and more with the four two hundred people we have over on Rumble as a as a next battering ram. Right, it's a kick ass website, and you are welcome. Everybody is welcome to be there, like we welcome you, not like you're welcome, like it's not no, I mean like that, all right, and there we are. Now I have to evacuate my nose again because I'm feeling stuffed up and this is just gonna be my life until it's over. But give me a second to do that, and then we'll get started on the reading for today. We're picking up basically where we left off. Just give me one second here, have you seen anything flying out of my face?
Speaker 6: Just?
Speaker 3: Yeah, look the other way?
Speaker 1: All right? So six one nine four three one zero three three four anytime you want to try moon with something and feel free. Just before we get into all that jibber jabber, though, I think there's a couple of things that I want to share with you on Instagram. I'm not sure how pertinent they are. Yeah, let's fuck it, let's do it. It's stuff not always a big fan of like hey, thank you, like Johnny Bravo. Uh it's a uh there we go boo and I gotta get the volume. Did I do that right? All right, let's try this.
Speaker 7: Sonic says, No jd Vance didn't go to Poundtown on a couch, and no Tim Walls didn't have his stomach pump from horse baby batter.
Speaker 8: The only thing.
Speaker 7: Weird going on is that the down world stock markets are crashing and imminent recession is on the horizon. The UK is on the brink of civil war, and Ron and Israel are about to start World War three, and we're over here gossiping about dumb shit like a bunch of middle schoolers.
Speaker 1: Wake up.
Speaker 7: If you think a politician is the answer to your problems, then you don't understand the times in which we live. No one is coming to save us. It's up to us, and it starts with all of us recognizing that the people in power aren't our friends. We have more in common with each other than we do with the media, politicians and elites. The day we come together instead of coming at each other's throats is the day we'll win.
Speaker 4: Do you left one ants stand up to us?
Speaker 9: Then they, oh my, stand up.
Speaker 10: Those puny little ants outnumber us, a hunger to want and if.
Speaker 8: They ever figure that out, there goes our way of life.
Speaker 7: Sonic says, No jd. Vance didn't go to poundtown on a couch and.
Speaker 1: No China pause it did want to do it all right? Let me know you guys hear that?
Speaker 2: Or no?
Speaker 1: Did you? Did you? Did you?
Speaker 11: Did you?
Speaker 1: I know there's a delay, so I have to be patient, but I'm not very patient. Can't protect you can violate your rights with leather of floors. It's just a bunch of overweight women who like other women bowl. Sometimes they're referred to in police uniforms, police costumes. Hold on my second again, just coughing up chunks all day. I just I didn't realize. I think this person might have something wrong with them, and I don't want to play this now. But she's making us some kind of point, which is good. But I was just like boobs. So anyway, so that's not something I shared. This something someone else shared. Okay, Now, this is a good one. And I don't know if I shared this or not, but I hope if I shared this on this show again, if I should do it again. It's not that not that terrible, right, He's part of us. I haven't seen him a long time. He watched us. Cool all right, Oh, let me just double check make sure that.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I heard it. Fine, awesome, cool, Thanks bout our angel. That's a cool name.
Speaker 2: I like that. It goes.
Speaker 13: I was in the library other night and they were strict in sex and I read something rather odd about a bit of rare magic. It's cooled, as I.
Speaker 1: Understand it coupled a no, it's kidding.
Speaker 14: Whole crocks.
Speaker 8: A very good problem.
Speaker 13: Wol crocks. I can cross the term while reading, and I didn't fully understand it.
Speaker 12: I'm not sure what you were reading, tomb, but this is very dark stuff, very dark.
Speaker 3: Indeed, which is.
Speaker 13: Why I came to you.
Speaker 12: The whole crux is an object which your person has concealed part.
Speaker 13: Of their soul, but I don't understand how that works, and splits.
Speaker 12: One soul and hides part of it in an object. By doing so, you are protected you to be attacked and your body destroyed, protecting part of your soul that is hidden lives on. In other words, you cannot die.
Speaker 1: Oh you mean like a wroths child.
Speaker 12: This is all hypothetical academic.
Speaker 1: Of course, sir.
Speaker 15: So what did God do? He replaced the Greek faith with the Biblical faith. The Greeks ended up converting to Christianity.
Speaker 1: By God, they mean a bunch of Hellenistic Jews, let's just keep that straight, and accepted.
Speaker 15: The God of Israel and the Greek gods were gone. And actually he used the Greek language and the Greek culture to spread the Gospel for.
Speaker 1: The very first time, because it was never an ancient Hebrew first let's keep that also straight. And this whole idea that we just call God doing this and not man doing this to deceive many many other men for AONs afterward.
Speaker 8: Come on, Rome took Israel and they shattered it.
Speaker 15: They spread the Jewish people all across the world, shattered it.
Speaker 8: What did God do with Rome? He destroyed, He ended up. Rome fell and the people.
Speaker 1: They keep saying, God did that. Not a bunch of parasites in the kingdom, right, Not a bunch of lowly parasites and pirates and bandits. No, no, it wasn't them, Not advisors to the king, not the sorcerers. Couldn't have been them, couldn't have been the priest craft right.
Speaker 8: Pieces of Rome have been scattered all over the world.
Speaker 1: They took some things from Judaism and develop lots of nonsense on time of it, But even their religion came from the anytime they say God destroyed anything, you should replace that with or God's wrath, it's them destroying and rooting and parasitically killing the host country. Even their Massiah is a jewel that was kicked out of Yeshiva, Still a jewel.
Speaker 8: How can I not be happy?
Speaker 1: And I see millions of going bow down to one Jew tonight. Who their god is the impostor their god is chronous Saturn, Satan maybe maybe not even Satan. I don't even think Satan stoops that low.
Speaker 14: One of the ways of bringing about the collapse of a nation, it's by bringing about the collapse of its economy. Another way is by sending it to war. A nation can lose its glory for war.
Speaker 4: That is how it happened in the pat.
Speaker 1: Do we not see that happening here? We're going to be fighting Israel's wars still have been doing that since nine to eleven, but even before that. And they're destroying our economy and trying to replace us, replace our funny money with even more funny of the money that is tied to us digitally.
Speaker 14: Babylonians, the Persians, the Romans were never destroyed because the Romans split up into many countries.
Speaker 4: Who's wrong today Europe and the United States?
Speaker 6: And for some reason, I haven't seen anybody talk about it, but it's so obvious to me.
Speaker 16: After the destruction of the Second Temple, two major religions come to the scene, Christianity, first close to two thousand years ago, then later on a plus sixteen hundred years ago.
Speaker 8: Why did they just wake up? Why now not before?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: And what of these two have in common? They are monethistics for the most parts. These are the major religions today. That is what is going on on a cabalistic level, on a spiritual level.
Speaker 17: Christians didn't do it on at all.
Speaker 8: The Jew's helping remember the first Christians?
Speaker 6: What Jewish Russian wants to prepare the whole world to be monthistic when the Messiah comes, that non Jews will end up being slaves to Jews.
Speaker 4: Things like that. That's part of like where did that come from?
Speaker 3: That?
Speaker 18: What you're saying is correct, What you're saying is correct, and what does it mean?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Cam me, yeah, do call me?
Speaker 1: Stuck up with the may nations serve you and people bowed down to you?
Speaker 4: Yeah, call me, he says, yeah, call me.
Speaker 1: Isaac's blessing to Jacob, Genesis twenty seven nine. This isn't our book, It's not our book.
Speaker 4: I'm getting this.
Speaker 6: Do you believe that the entile aging will one day become the slaves of the Jews?
Speaker 4: Believe?
Speaker 1: Do you believe someday that you bathe and get a filthy stench off you.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 19: Another key moment in the leather gym where the chosenness comes right up is in Habdallah when they say were God is blessed for having separated the darkness from the light, separated that many days of the week.
Speaker 1: I think we're actually going to get into this section about the perim and reading today of the New History of the Jews by Yusus Mullins. Hopefully we get to that point.
Speaker 19: Today from the Shabbat separated the many peoples of the world.
Speaker 4: From the Jews.
Speaker 20: These matters have spressed the foots most islands to make many stubborn headed nations to many stubborn headed nations. Well, the stuffing spread, I mean Islam and Christianity. Bull send up the missionaries, whether it's your argument or.
Speaker 17: Or through the sword.
Speaker 4: They have wrot these ideas to the people's through the world.
Speaker 13: And when they the winds of Ushan and many concepts to the world, they've done it instead of us.
Speaker 21: These these Christians will because they've been exposed to the Bible. Because they know the Bible, they know the God of Israel, they know all the stories, they know all they know all the content of the Bible that will lay the groundwork. The goal is not to make everyone Jewish. We're called a kingdom of priest and that means that there has to be a flock if we're if we're the priests, has got to be a block.
Speaker 8: And the flock is the world.
Speaker 1: The priest craft.
Speaker 10: Yeah, that when the fire will come, that the whole world will be a part of you.
Speaker 1: You will do you think the gentiles will be the slaves of the Jews one day? They are supposed to according to the Torah, the gentiles are supposed to be our slaves?
Speaker 2: Is what that said?
Speaker 1: No, this guy's a real freaking psychopath.
Speaker 9: Ally says that worship the crucified one, because that is exactly how God planned it. This is what Isaac told Aesab.
Speaker 1: And you shall people that they made up people that they made up in the Hellenessic period by stealing from actual stories, maybe myths, maybe myths there too, but mixing some some basis of reality with some bigger pieces of fiction in other myths of you know, fabled like myths, and creating characters that other people would be able to recognize very clever, and then backdating it to give them some sort of substance in this world. They were chosen at right, chosen by the impostor.
Speaker 9: Sure true, and you shall serve your brother Jesus being a Jew for better or for worse. And the nations are still bowing down to a Jew, regardless of his status. Do you even know who Satan is? The Angel of Death, the archangel of Agon Christianity, God for Israel, Satan.
Speaker 2: For a dom.
Speaker 1: Set Kronos, Saturn. You know all that good.
Speaker 9: Stuff, and you still don't realize that you're not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh Sebbi, you're.
Speaker 22: Serving God but the Angel, but the Angel of Death. In Jesus' name, the Christians and the rest of the pagan world have no future. You must understand this now. Again, don't don't get the wrong idea. We believe that Islam and.
Speaker 9: Christianity, despite damage done to us, are still bringing humility in general, much closer humanity, excuse me, much closer to God.
Speaker 1: You have to have a special status of suffering, at least much closer to their God who wants to kill you and promised to do so for his chosen people.
Speaker 9: It's okay, I'm not gonna worship this, I'm going to worship that.
Speaker 1: So let's centralize and oh shit, oht the what just happened there? Sorry about that? We have to go back to it. I can't go, sorry, man, I can't go. I don't know what happened. I didn't click away night and strict. Well, next time, I'll keep my mouth shut and we'll just get through it. But hey, that sucked. I didn't mean to do that. I do only know what I did. I don't think I did anything.
Speaker 13: And I read something rather odd about a bit of rand.
Speaker 1: Instagram doesn't let you advance, at least not all the time, and definitely not on the version that I have here. Like there's no like bar for me to go further with, you know, I mean, I can't drag anything. So we're just going to watch it again.
Speaker 13: It's cooled as I understand it. The whole crocks.
Speaker 8: A big, good problem.
Speaker 13: Whole crocks. I can cross the term while reading, and I didn't fully understand it.
Speaker 12: Sure what you were reading, Tomba. This is very dark stuff, very dark indeed, which is.
Speaker 13: Well I came to you.
Speaker 12: The whole crux is an object which your person has concealed part of their soul.
Speaker 13: But I don't understand how that works.
Speaker 12: And splits one soul and hides part of it in an object. By doing so, you are protected. You would you be attacked and your body destroyed. Protected, part of your soul that is hidden lives on. In other words, you cannot die. This is all hypothetical, isn't it academic?
Speaker 14: Of course, sir?
Speaker 15: So what did God do? He replaced the Greek faith with the Biblical faith. The Greeks ended.
Speaker 1: Up converting to can I just ask Archangel what he means by Javi? Huh, who You're you referring to? No one that I know of? His shut up, So I'm not sure what that reference was unless it was something that you're watching here.
Speaker 15: Christianity, and except the God of Israel and the Greek gods were gone, and actually he used the Greek language and the Greek.
Speaker 8: Culture to spread the Gospel.
Speaker 15: Rome took Israel and they shattered it. They spread the Jewish people all across the world shattered it.
Speaker 8: What did God do with Rome? He destroyed? He ended up.
Speaker 15: Rome fell, and the pieces of Rome have been scattered all over the world.
Speaker 1: They took some things from Judaism and developed lots of nonsense on top of it.
Speaker 4: But even their religion came from the Jews.
Speaker 1: Even their Messiah is a Jew that was kicked out of Yeshiva.
Speaker 4: I'm still a Jew.
Speaker 8: How can I not be happy?
Speaker 1: And I see millions of going bow down to one Jew tonight.
Speaker 14: One of the ways bringing about the collapse of a nation is by bringing about the collapse of its economy. Another way is by sending it to war. A nation can lose its glory for war.
Speaker 8: That is how it.
Speaker 14: Happened in the past, the Babylonians, the Persians, the Okay.
Speaker 1: It is these wars between Rome and the Germanic tribes that act as a muzzle upon Issa adam Rum and prevent it from becoming too strong.
Speaker 14: We'll never destroy it because they're almost split up into many countries. Who's wrong today Europe and the United States?
Speaker 1: You know, wherever they consider even though they're as white as everyone else, everybody who's a white European right everywhere they've gone, that's what they're referring to you.
Speaker 6: For some reason, I don't I haven't seen anybody talk about it, but it's so obvious to me.
Speaker 16: After the destruction of the Second Temple, two major religions come to the scene. Christianity first two thousand years ago, later on sixteen hundred years ago.
Speaker 1: This, Yeah, all contracts of the Jews based on the Torah?
Speaker 8: Why did they just wake up? Why now not before? Right?
Speaker 6: And what do these two have in common? They are monotheistics for the most parts. These are the major religious today. That is what is going on on a cabalistic level, on a.
Speaker 1: Spiritual level, they're they're not monotheistic. That's a lie to Christians.
Speaker 14: Didn't do it at all.
Speaker 8: The Jew's helping remember the first Christians, well, Jewish Russian wants to prepare the whole world.
Speaker 4: To be monotistic when the Messiah comes, that non Jews will end up being slaves to Jews. Things like that. That's part of like where did that come from? What you're saying is correct? What you're saying is correct, and what does it means?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, do call me me, he says, I'm kiddings. Do you believe that the gentile lag will.
Speaker 18: One day become the slaves of the Jews.
Speaker 19: Another key moment in the letthergy where the chosenness comes right up is in Habdallah when they say God is blessed for having separated the darkness from the light, separated that many days of the week from the Shabbat, separated the many people.
Speaker 1: She's got a bit of a Hillary Clinton witchy. Look try doesn't she Both.
Speaker 19: Of the world from the Jews.
Speaker 20: These matters have been spread to the fourtish most islands to make many stubborn headed nations, to many stubborn headed nations. Well, the stuff has been spread, I mean Islam and Christianity bull send out the missionaries, whether through argument or or through the swords. They have wrought these ideas to to the people's throughout the world.
Speaker 12: I mean the.
Speaker 23: Wins of Russian and many concepts to the world.
Speaker 11: They've done it instead of us.
Speaker 21: You see, these these said Christians will because they've been exposed to the Bible, because they know the Bible, they know the God of Israel, they know all the stories, they know all they know all the content of the Bible. That will lay the groundwork. The goal is not to make everyone Jewish. We're called a kingdom of priest and that means that there has to be a flock if we're If we're the priests, has got to be a block. And the flock is the world.
Speaker 10: It says when the sigh will come, that the whole world will be a part of the.
Speaker 9: Ram Bali says that Themites worship the crucified one because that is exactly how God planned it. This is what Isaac told Asam. And you shall live by your sword true, and you shall serve your brother Jesus being a Jew for better for worse. And the nations are still bounding down to a Jew, regardless of his status.
Speaker 1: You eat a buffet of dicks.
Speaker 9: You even know who Satan is, the Angel of Death, the Archangel of Adoon, Christianity, God for Israel, Satan for Adon, and you still don't realize that you're not serving.
Speaker 22: God but the Angel, but the Angel of Death.
Speaker 9: In Jesus' name, the Christians and the rest of the pagan world have no future. You must understand this now again, don't don't get.
Speaker 1: The wrong They're pagans. Isn't that interesting idea?
Speaker 9: We believe that Islam and Christianity despite.
Speaker 1: Damn of course pagans. Every everybody who's not a Yao Sabbath God, fear freaking set worshiper. That's what the Egyptians saw them as they were the foreigners. They were under the the rule of Set who was the god of foreigners, desert storms and ship like that. He was a not a very nice dude. That Set image done to us.
Speaker 9: Are still bringing humility in general, much closer humanity, excuse me, much closer to God.
Speaker 1: You have to have a special status of suffering.
Speaker 9: At least it's okay, I'm not going to worship this, I'm going to worship that. So let's centralize and worship one pagan god and then we could take that away. You see some instead of having twenty of them, you have one or three.
Speaker 23: So they say, well, who's the serpent there? The serpent was Christ? And how do you know the serpent was Christ?
Speaker 19: If?
Speaker 1: Oh, should they just flashed Derek from a myth Vision podcast.
Speaker 2: In the gnostic view, the serpent, the knowledge, the nosis was Christ.
Speaker 17: That's important to understand the origins and the evolution of Christianity.
Speaker 23: You know, the beginning of the Gospel of John, it says, as the servant was lifted up in the wilderness, so the son of Man will be lifted up. So the serpent, which the serpent that is on the staff of a sluppiess, the healer, the god of healing and antiquity. You know, you still have the medical symbol of the cassiduce, the symbol of medicine with two snakes on it. That's for the ancient, you know, god of medicine.
Speaker 1: And let's uh, let's reference this book real quick, the best reference book materially you can find these days. In my book priest Craft Beyond Babylon, I give you the true origins of that symbol. And it's got nothing to do with the Sclippius, and it's got nothing to do with Caducius. It's got more to do and everything to do with Babylonian magic. And that's what was carried on, because that's what those people corrupted the Babylonians with. Was there sick twisted magic? And if I can find it here, there's a picture of it. It's two very specific type of snakes. Well, and I think I got to go back a little bit further. It wasn't it, This wasn't planned. Oh here it is. So it's the Niggashita Caducius guarded by the Moushoe dragons. And it might be hard to see you in this particulary. Hold on, let me bring myself up a little bit. Get down, get down, all right. So if you have the copy of the book, it's the this one right here, that's the that's like a challiser cup or one of those print things that they roll on the clay. So that's that thing right there, and it's Babylonian. Okay. The god of war plague in the underworld who later resides with Erishkigal for half a year is Negral, probably because he gave her curiod. Okay, So let me see if there's an actual okay, as it's just above that. The masking whole book is where this has coming as a healing god, Niggashida niggish Zida maybe is symbolized as the crowned serpent, the wise one who brings fertility of the mind and body. Ningish Zita is also able to ravage the land with plague. So this duality here of medicine right and poisoning basically with plague and fever as well. Much like Pazuzu, his manifestations are varied, yet usually always appeared as a serpent in some way. And that is what you're looking at. That's the true origin of that stupid symbol that they flashed in front of you in the medical realms that they control. And it's also interesting to note that if you go into I do go into it. In this book, the Babylonian magic says the tree of life sameri myth. Okay. So anyway, if you pick up Michael W. Ford's Mascheme Hole, which I referenced a lot in this well in different parts I reference it in, but you'll find that the color blue is always used for causing harm or sometimes health. But it's always in the realm of health, whether you're cursing somebody to be ill or otherwise. The color blue is you know, it's encoded into the medical establishment, right, it's blue blue, cross blue, this blue. That everything's blue, and that's on purpose. It's still magic and it's still a spell being cast on you all right back to it. And they usually use strings that tie around their little clay or whatever wax figurine that they're using in the in the ritual, in the in the salt circle that they create for their for their conjuring.
Speaker 23: Compared to the healer God who heals the world.
Speaker 1: They also inverted the dragon symbolism to dragons were supposed to be the protectors of the sacred and the wise ones.
Speaker 4: You want to know.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's good and bad, but as you can't just say dragon because and be like, oh it's that's a bad thing. Now they're the protectors.
Speaker 4: Man, What tiken Islam is.
Speaker 18: This is a good cheer to go out and tell the world right tkul as they call it.
Speaker 4: You want to know what ticon Islam is.
Speaker 18: When good rules and dominates and subjugates rap, which means when cola you swell rules the world, when coli you swell is supreme, and the nations of the world are subject to the Jewish people, and under the umbrella of the Jewish people, they have rectification, they have t tikom island has.
Speaker 4: Not saved the planet. Taken Islam is not the ozone.
Speaker 18: Tikon Islam is when Jews are shimer tyra omits nice and the Gentiles recognize the supremacy of the.
Speaker 4: Jewish people, and.
Speaker 9: They have no idea that they are actually praying for the establishment of the holy in the world and.
Speaker 22: The destruction of their very religion.
Speaker 9: So thank you, we accept all your prayers, all your prayers. The khalipo over here that is going to be destroyed the clipse, and we said, as I said, even my story this is yeah.
Speaker 1: They call us the husks, the ship, the wicked, whatever, but basically we're there the excrement, isn't that? Is that pretty? Do you think they have any respect for you? Do you think they mind killing you and your babies?
Speaker 4: Jesus, this is a new Testament.
Speaker 9: This is the Church and everything that comes with it or out of it, in every variation from it.
Speaker 1: Oh, I didn't realize I had something to read there. Sorry. God made them so they will serve the Jews. We were created to serve the Jews. That's what God made us. For no other reason. You have no purpose without that.
Speaker 4: The accepted they.
Speaker 22: Have converted themselves to semi Jews.
Speaker 1: These are the people that were fighting for a steak in the world because they were insignificant for a way too long doing their short sighted, dastardly little scams and schemes and robberies and human trafficking and all this other crap. And then came along at high culture and they were taught by that high culture and decided that they were going to basically rob that high culture and make it theirs. And that's where you have the hell of distant Jews creating the Torah and creating themselves a history. They were nothing before that. They didn't have this. There was no freaking temple soul in this other crap. If anything, they robbed that from some other culture that already went away. This wasn't them. It wasn't them. And all their characters are assholes, murderers, thieves, swindlers. Oh and let's not for get incestuous in the spiritual.
Speaker 2: Sense a Christian the word the ex Christian is the true jew.
Speaker 1: H I just want to say this to our Christian friends.
Speaker 13: You know, you guys are worshiping one Jew.
Speaker 1: You should be worshiping every single one of us, because we all die fierce. We should be You should be worshiping every single one of us. Little weasel folks that rape children. Yeah, you should do that.
Speaker 9: Then it's every single day because because the Jewish people in the Land of Israel are the bulwark against the Orcs.
Speaker 1: Orcs, Oh my God, I can't read that. He sorry destroy their holy city sites, kill men, women and children and cattle. Shabad Rabbi reciting something from Deuteronomy, HM. Gay Jews have higher souls than Gentiles, says a deputy minister. Of course, because there are a little celestial Sodomites. Of course, they have to put themselves above that. You know, you have Uval Harari, who's a quote unquote rabbi. It doesn't take a whole lot of qualification to become a rabbi, I guess, and he's a bumper thumper. One Jewish life is worth more than ten thousand non Jews. Why more US Jews will walk off birthright this summer? My Birthright Guide's supremacist stance was extreme, but the program programs claim to be a political is not only demonstrably untrue, it frames every critical inquisitive Jewish millennial who wants to meet Palestinians as Israel haters. Uh oh, goody goody. Yeah, they're committing a genocide as they're talking about their supremacy right now. And they wouldn't be any of this because they're always using someone else to do their dirty work because they're weak, little narrow shouldered weasels. Who's doing all the work. Yeah that's right, we are once again? All right?
Speaker 24: And that was that.
Speaker 1: Interesting? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, what is this? Do I want to look at this? Let's look at this. Let's see what the hell is? Oh yeah, hold on, hold on, are you guys able to see that? No, you're not. Some of them being back all right, Helen, I'll get it up. That what I meant, weirdo. No, I don't know what this is going to be. I don't know what's going to be. But this is the dude from h who is like the kickoff of the first part of this is the O'Keefe dude, right, he was a kickoff of the first part of Europa And someone sent this to me, so I gotta see what it is. We'll watch it together. I'm not sure what it's even gonna be about, but I'm interested, So let's find out. Boo boo boo, boom boom boom. All right, here drop looks a little you know, Yeah, nothing to see there, Let's go to it. If the American public comes to believe that Israel was involved, planned and carried out the nine to eleven attacks.
Speaker 17: You know, even Henry Kissinger and the CIA said something that I agree with. You know, I don't normally I agree with Kissinger or the CIA, but I do in this, and both of them said that Israel will be no more within a short period of time. I believe the CNIA predicted twenty years back in two thousand and seven something like that, and Kissinger protect said within ten years, just a few years back himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but it's not because it's going away. It's because it's migrating, right. They're taking on new territory. They're making Israel west over here, greater Israel or big Israel, as Zelenski calls it in Ukraine, making a brand new Bolshevik regime.
Speaker 17: So I wholeheartedly agree with that. For me, it's absolutely obvious that despite the fact that Israel enjoys enormous power right now, which isn't really organic to Israel, Israel is like the favorite little fiefdom. It's the ultimate criminal state. And the real power behind that, which we can definitely trace is the bankers.
Speaker 1: Yes, sir, yes, absolutely, And that is a Sabotin Francist Zionus cult of straight up sorcerers and magicians.
Speaker 17: The bankers, who have literally an infinite supply of money, are running the world.
Speaker 1: Right now, Ohen, and I forgot to mention terrorists. It's a terrorist state too, full of parasites.
Speaker 17: They own our government, they own pretty much all the Western governments. They own the police, they own the court system, they own the corporations, they own the mainstream media, they completely own Hollywood, and they virtually infiltrate and control every NGO and every kind of meaningful social institution you can name because they have the money to do it. So Israel's their favorite little plaything. So I don't think that Nekhanna who or any of these other criminals really have any power. Maybe some a little bit more than others, but they're all puppets, just like our presidents and all the other heads of state, they're all puppets. They all work for the bankers, so they tell us a bunch of lies every election cycle, but they actually follow the orders of the bankers. And if they don't, well, the last one who didn't follow the orders was John F. Kennedy, and he did not follow the orders. In fact, he defied the Federal Reserve Bank openly. So Israel is living on borrowed time if you ask me, and I don't think there's really much doubt of that. The question is Israel going to exercise something known as the Samson option, because now, thanks to our treason as governments, that thanks to John F. Kennedy being assassinated, it is now a reality that Israel has approximately two to four hundred nuclear weapons. Thanks to Germany, who has gifted Israel with Dolphin class submarines that have now been nuclear armed, Israel has the capacity to deliver those nuclear weapons anywhere on the planet with virtually no notice. So the reality we're living in now is this possibility of the so called Samson option. And for those that don't know what that is, they should google it. Don't trust me, google it and verify it for yourself. It's an old Biblical story, effectively paraphrasing here Samson, a Jew was basically facing an enemy force that was overwhelming. He knew he was not going to be able to be able to beat it back. So what he did was he lured these forces into the temple and then he pushed down the pillars of the temple and he killed himself and everyone else. This is the Samson option and the modern day equivalent, according to high level thinkers within Israel, is that if Israel's security of Israel's existence is threatened, that we will take out the whole world.
Speaker 1: So on that note, allow me to once again interject here in this book where I stated that the state of Israel from its get go, because I know who I know about the Francis, I know who they are and how they operate, that that was always going to be something that they're going to utilize as a sacrifice. Now that's I don't know. You tell me what you think about the people who live there and whether or not that that's a big loss or not, but there is definitely going to be if necessary, whenever the card plays in their favor. The most I know, they're victimhood refresher, right, because people are getting a little sick of the the World War two nonsense, even though they're the ones who killed more Germans than anything else with their allies. Right. But if they are attacked, boom, that victimhood is right back there. Anti Semitism will have the death penalty in our country, and you better damn believe that domestic terror will be this thing that they have to round up in our country as well. It'll be working in their favor quite well if they do that, and that'll give them all the righteous indignation and justification to go balls ass crazy armageddon style get their temple, you know, get the Dome of the Rock, destroyed, rebuilt, red Heffer bullshit, all that stuff, and then usher in and Narmageddon, so that people who think that this is biblical prophecy are gonna be tricked into thinking that this is God's will and not fight back. Oh it's God's will. Who am I? Who am I to stand against it? And that is going to be everybody's downfall who's stuck in this religious superstition that they created themselves through this bullshit Torah and oh archangel. Check out some of the videos that I did called Hellenistic in a hand Bastic Helenists in a handbasket one and two. They should still be un rumble. If they're not, then I know they're on my FTJ Media f fuck the you know who else Jay media dot com website, so you'll find my channel there too. Most of the stuff is still un rumble. Haven't transferred it over yet because it buries the new videos. But yeah, you'll find some stuff in there about this whole lie of the Torah being thousands of years old and all this other crap.
Speaker 17: It's not that we will use nuclear weapons against the whole world, that.
Speaker 8: We will use them.
Speaker 1: I mean it is now, but it wasn't then. It was they backdated to like you know, sixteen hundred BC and before that, and this Moses nonsense and Abraham nonsense and all that other stuff. It's all. It's all made up.
Speaker 17: The threat of destroying the whole world if our existence is threatened. Now, keep in mind the banker's own Israel. It's their favorite little play thing. It has no extradition treaties with anyone in the world. It's involved in blood diamond trading, it's in sex trafficking, organ trafficking, it's committing an active genocide by the legal definition of the word, according to Black Slaw Dictionary, genocide. It is the ultimate criminal state. So how much room is there for Israel continue? The only reason why Israel has existed as long as it has is because it's basically been in the dark. The powers that be in the mainstream media have kept it in the dark. The truth about it has never been exposed. The light has not been exposing it. Now the light is exposing it, and that's why it's living on bar all of time. So the question becomes, is Israel going to exercise the so called Samson option? And how much more of American taxpayers money is going to be used for Israel to produce even more nuclear weapons and more military technology, to the point that we already face this monster's threat.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 1: The answer is unlimited, because all this is a laundering point for the banks that own Israel in the first place to get us to build and distribute. But it's all their funny money. So where do you think it's going to have an unlimited supply, Just like unlimited supply goes to Ukraine to build that up. It's going to be unlimited, and we're always going to be the pawn we are and have been for too long, just a vassal state whatever to call us adelaite state for Israel ever since well, we can even go before nineteen thirteen if you really want to, and say that the beginning of the end was eighteen sixty five when we lost what do you call it, the consent of the governed under the loss at Well to surrender Appomattox Courthouse. That ended the civil war. And that civil war wasn't about what they said it was either.
Speaker 17: It's incredible Americans are the main benefactors of Israel, this ultimate criminal state. When the American people finally realized not just nine to eleven, but how about the USS Liberty. We get back to the USS Liberty in nineteen sixty seven, the lesson that was taught to Israel. Keep in mind, this was not too long after Kennedy's assassination, and that trader, this incredible perverse trader, Lyndon Baines.
Speaker 8: Johnson, was now in the office, totally.
Speaker 17: Bought and paid for by the Zionist Jewish supremacist lobby. And it was in nineteen teen sixty seven that Israel literally attacked a defenseless ship, the USS Liberty in international waters. Blue skies flying the stars and stripes killed thirty four American sailors really did everything it could to sink that ship, and I would argue that it was divine intervention that it didn't sink. If that ship had sunk, we had nuclear weapons that were fitted on phantom jets that were flying towards Cairo, the end of the world could happen right back in nineteen sixty seven due to our best friend and ally little Jewish state of Israel. And this is the reality today. Their power has only increased, and the lesson from the USS liberty was you can do anything you want. Johnson and other traders have always covered this up successively for decades. I know some of the survivors of the USS Liberty, so it's no surprise what they were involved in nine to eleven. Again, the lesson is Israel can do anything.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing too people need to keep in their heads. It's if you're still stuck on that Muslims attacked us on nine to eleven, then I don't know what else to say to you, guys, because I know it's not my audience and my viewers that think that way. But why wouldould you know, why would you sweat and participate in the evil that is taxation that when when it's it's participation in evil when it's going to evil things. So why would you put your money toward supporting Ukraine, supporting Israel, supporting infanticide, supporting gender studies and alsol ship and mutilation of your children, and supporting the schools that decided that they don't have to tell you if they're trying to groom your child and switch their gender. Why would we continue just to fund our enslavement. Meanwhile, they're still trying to grab your only line to defense, your your weapons from you, your your tools of self defense from you, all with your money to do. So there you're paying them to take you down. No one's paying you to take them down or to defend yourself. So it's only one way direction this money is going. Israel can can do can't can do anything. Why don't we remember that ship and remember what they did to innocent Americans on that day and ask ourselves why are we still engaged in this? It can confused a lot of people then, but we don't have an excuse now. A lot of people, including myself that was in the Coast Guard at the time, you know, got that that patriotic bug and you know all that stuff. But it was all manipulation. Our our good our good nature isn't artificial, and that's not something to be to be ashamed of. It's just understanding when it's being manipulated, Understanding when they're pushing those buttons. Because they know how to get us. I don't need to be picking as, no, sir, but they know how to get us motivated to do things, and by telling us a narrative that you you know, fit at the time before reality sunk in we were deceived into fighting five different countries in that time. Iran's actually the last one on the list and taking them down to establish central banks and completely obliterated in the country. So they need diamephalons, and so the story goes, and so the bank grows. There's nothing more and there's no thing independent anymore. Now they're under the same it's like it's like being under a curse. And because we've been cursed, and where we have this demonic central bank parasite on our backs, the only way to appease its hunger is to give it more victims, and that's where we're at right now.
Speaker 17: I was on a ship, a humanitarian ship heading to Gaza in twenty ten in Israel attack that ship in international waters right next to where the Liberty was attacked, and I witnessed the dead bodies. I was there and involved in disarming two of these commandos. They literally murdered nine people on the day, six of them provably executed. I've read the autopsy reports and the ballistics reports. So Israel is the ultimate criminal state and joined the favor of the real powers that be, the bankers, who have an infinite supply of money The lesson to them is always be that you can do anything and everything and you get away with it because you have the favor of the powers that be. So how far are we going to tank this?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 17: But when the American people finally figure out how their sons and daughters have been sacrificed for this nefarious, evil, psychotic agenda of the Greater Israel and whatnot, they're going to be, to put it bluntly, pissed. They're going to be angry. And I don't blame them. I just wish they'd figure it out sooner because it's only going to cause more death and more mayhem, not just for the American people. Let's take a look at the Middle East and what's happening there. It is ungodly, and those people running around cutting off heads, mostly Muslims, but also Christians and whatnot. Those people work for us through our proxy Saudi Arabia. All of this is Israeli Jewish supremacist policy, and if it doesn't stop soon, it could be the end of the world for everyone.
Speaker 1: And the donma let's not forget this too. I don't know how many people are aware of this, or if they know what this even means when I say it, maybe you do, maybe you don't. But the Doma, which allow if you're reading my book, then you would catch this too, because I discussed this. The Donma are the group of so called Muslims that converted from when when Sabbatai Zebbi was doing his deal and he was in Turkey and the the ultimatum came down that either he converts or you know, he gets a little bit shorter. That's one way the story went. Uh, he converted to Islam, and then a lot of this the wind in his you know, Meschianic sail kind of deflated. But a lot of his followers, which were half of the world's Jews at the time, they were all excited about this, uh this you know, what do they call it?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 1: Ravenous Messiah that was coming in then in in his in his shape and what do you call it? Nathan of Gaza was was you know, his uh, his don king for promotion. And during that they also converted to Islam. And now you have these Sabbatians that are quote unquote the Doma, which are pretending on the outside they're the cryptos, right, just like there's crypto Jews, that are the Moranos, the conversos and all this other stuff throughout history. These were cryptos as well. And those cryptos not only groomed and brought up and taught Jacob Frank and made him into the six psychopath that he is and that he was. There was this Brukia russo that was also part of that, which was considered another messiety in between them, but they don't discuss as much. And these are all them around the Doma. The Doma, the people who allegedly, you know, remember the Muslims were the ones that allegedly took down all those Christians and the Armenian genocide. Their leaders, they're leaders of the Young Turks, which I don't understand how a freaking uh, you know, a news fake whatever the hell you want to call that thing, the journalists, hahaha, how are they and in good conscience take that name. They were Christian freaking killers and they call themselves the Young Turks now. But anyway, the Young Turks in the nineteen oh whatever the hell it was two or five, they were the leaders of that of that movement were Doma. So they were saboteen Frank Jews again. But the point here, they were the ones who killed the Christians under the guise of Muslim They do this an awful lot. And let's not forget the Visigoths who led them into the gates to destroy the Iberian peninsula and to take out the Visi Goths. The noble just fair and and they and they talk about and this is the thing whatever. So the Scythians, gods, Germanic people have this trait, this characteristic ever since chrogue magnet men that they bring fair their warriors. Don't get me wrong, but they also treat even their defeated enemy with respect, with fairness, honor and justice, everything right. This is a this is an ongoing thing that's always been. And then you have these pieces of ship who are the most treacherous on the planet, having the audacity to say that they brought they brought morals and values and all this other ship to the world. They are they are inverting and also stealing the identity in that in the sense of who truly did that and pulling that away from the people who are really, you know, responsible for those traits even existing. And if you lose that culture you leave, you lose those those virtues those values. The culture brings the values. If you get rid of that culture, the values are gone. And that's what we're facing right now. I am very proud to be part you know, well half of probably less than half German Irish, and then the other half is Italian. Well a little Lithuanian thrown there somewhere. I don't know. All right, So is this so Key's actual thing? Hmm, you have to follow that. So Kaducky the former USMC combat vet, human shields Iraq and human rights activists, speaker and father. Okay, cool. So he was in the very beginning of the Europa series for part of it, and then sprinkled in throughout afterwards. Do we want to do one more of this before we go into the reading part? I think maybe we do. Let me see, let me know if you can hear it. I don't know if I have to change it every time or not. He's gotten older. This one must have been a pretty he looked younger there. I thought that was an older Is that pinned or something? I don't know. Anyway, it doesn't matter. Let's look at this one.
Speaker 2: Well, no, it's called directed energy.
Speaker 25: Stephanopolis is down in Lower Manhattan today. George, I don't know if you've heard a little earlier me raised this question, which was actually raised by ABC's Jackie Jadd As we look at these areas down below, when you look at where the towers used to stand, there is surprisingly so little rubble.
Speaker 2: Where did all the rubble go?
Speaker 26: It's a very good question, Peter and I have asked some people who've been doing some of the rescue and recovery work this morning.
Speaker 14: If you look.
Speaker 26: Behind me, you can see the very remains, the skeletal remains of the World Trade Center.
Speaker 1: And one this is actually a formula and a strategy of media or anyone who's going to try to be the authority on a topic. Knowing what people will eventually potentially stumble upon, they make sure that they're the ones who talk about it first, so that they can put their spin on it, wrap a little bow around it, and that's the last word in it. Because they have the media to push it around, to disseminate it further, and to constantly repeat the same thing over and over again. And then you know how that works. The hypnotic repetition makes everybody believe that that's the way it went. So even though you'd think, well, why would they be paying attention to that when they want people to be distracted with it from the fact that there was not enough rubble for them to make a whole lot of sense. No, no, because if that ever does come up, then they've already got it. They've already got an answer for it. And that's that's the reason why they do that.
Speaker 26: Unvolunteer Robert Kurlinsky explained to me the reason there's so little rubble is that all it simply fell down into the ground and was pulverized.
Speaker 8: O Where did the towers go? That's the title of your book, Where did the Towers?
Speaker 11: That conversation between Peter Jennings and George Stephanoppois had inspired this title.
Speaker 8: No, where is all the rebble where to go?
Speaker 2: But you know what can meltz steel directed energy? So these buildings that two Jewish billionaires that were full of asbestos, that would have if you brought it down with conventional demolition, you would have had to remove all of the asbestos, which would have caused billions. Well, it worked out quite well for Frank Lowi and Larry Silverstein. By the way, Larry Silverstein used to eat every single morning, every single work day. He went on the windows of the world, the North Tower every day except for that day. Apparently he had his uh an Optometrius appointment that day. He missed that day. Do you know that Jews who worked in the building received a text message saying not to go to work. No Jews died there in fact, Oh it's anti Semitica. Oh sorry, sorry about that. They did.
Speaker 27: Odie Go gave him, gave him a text message saying don that you're calling sick. Lucky Larry had an optomish disappointment, so he wasn't there either, But a bunch of goy died that day. I also know which Rodriguez who was the man whoment the key that saved a bunch of people's lives.
Speaker 2: He's a friend of mine too.
Speaker 27: But bottom line is this, Those worthless asbestos laden buildings that were a liability to the tune of billions that were now purchased by Jewish billionaires slowly and Silverstein with doubled insurance policies, now fell to dust. Oh that's disposable disposal problem done free too, apparently, so you don't have to dispose of nothing. Now your buildings are gone. They've turned to dust. No less all based on what ten I'm sorry, planes hitting fucking steel and a fire and they fall into their own footprint. And you know, again, people don't know this. They say they carted away all the steel, the giant bullshit, they were gone. There were holes in the ground with molten steel.
Speaker 1: It wasn't Moulton because it was hot.
Speaker 2: This is what Rudy Dent said. This is what the fireman said. They all said this.
Speaker 28: It wasn't Moulton because it was hot.
Speaker 8: We have the.
Speaker 15: Videotaped the firefighters report reporting molten metal like a slurry or a steel mill or a volcano.
Speaker 8: Those are quotes yas.
Speaker 1: What about the pictures dragging opposed.
Speaker 16: If they were hot?
Speaker 25: They well, you have the infrared photos of the molten metal.
Speaker 11: Well again, that's a very good question. It's also the first times the pretty Ouxes beachless. Here's this famous USGS image that folks says evidence it.
Speaker 1: Was high heat.
Speaker 28: They claimed that at Point E it was eight hundred and nineteen degrees fahrenheit. Water boils at two hundred and twelve fahrenheit. This guy doesn't look like a boiled chicken.
Speaker 1: Okay, it says the evidence for lack of high heat rules out jet fuel, infernos, thermite, and nukes, which are some of the most heavily promoted cover stories for nine to eleven. This explains why there is such a concerted effort to steer truthers away from doctor Woods's book and promote the myth of high heat during and after the destruction. The myth of an inferno in the rubble is also used to explain away the ongoing fuming at ground zero, which lasted for weeks. The Hutchinson effect also produces cold fuming of materials and machines cannot survive on top of a sixteen acre inferno. Once you realize there was no high heat generated, the use of some type of do becomes self evident directed energy weapon cooking from within. I guess I didn't need to pause that they gave you enough time to read it.
Speaker 2: Oops.
Speaker 5: I have an important question to ask you. Is there a reason why uh AE nine to eleven truths?
Speaker 1: Let me just read this. Facts are stubborn things, and whatever it may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. John Adams or.
Speaker 5: The nine to eleven scholars or all these other you know, Grand Pooba organizations. Is there a reason why they haven't filed in the court system anything about nanotherrmite?
Speaker 11: Well, come down to self things. Remember I said that I filed a request for correction tonst and because whistleblower and doing that because I submitted my evidence to a government agency. And right after that that was when the about three and a half weeks after that was when the eight nine to eleven and truth website first went up. After I submitted that request for correction miss and then they submitted theirs. But THEIRS didn't have anything about thermite in it. This is a submission to a government agency.
Speaker 1: He ark, Angel, you're good man. No one, no one's asking you to pick sides, you know what I mean. You know, until Dustin was very belligerent with me that day, I considered him a friend. It's just, uh, you know, in spite of an argument, he decided to say, you know, good story, bro, and that's not that's not acceptable. And the talking over and the redirecting of my questions and those flat out denial. There's he wants the he wants the Bible to be true no matter what, because his whole entire thing is stuck on it, and I'm just I'm showing what I'm seeing and not having a skin in the game because it's not my culture, and it's not my it's not my really, it's not my anything. There's not my people. I don't know those people. I'll stick with my own culture, my own my own heritage. Altho why everybody else is adopting a foreign one? But it is what it is in Roaldo, we trust to see.
Speaker 11: And you know, at the time they're whining that I was an op and so forth, and I the evidence shows the reverse, because you know, if you it's a felony to defraud the government. But you know, you wonder, okay, what are all the reasons you can think of why they wouldn't have anything about thermite in their request for correction? In this they basically were saying, you have great deity, just need a little bit more of it. You know, it was it was pretty benign. It was just a bunch of you know, mumbo jumbo, and so why wouldn't they put thermite in there or molten metal? You know, the two hallmark things that they talk about and I can only think of three reasons. One, they really don't think it's important. Two, they know it's it's it's a crime to defry the government. Number Three, they know it's treason if done so by someone who works for another government agency, because that's doing psyops on a government agency. That's attacking the government.
Speaker 5: Right, So there's a good reason why they don't do it.
Speaker 11: Can you can you think of another reason?
Speaker 5: No, I certainly can't.
Speaker 2: Again, none of this is explained by a conventional demolition. They did set off some charges. We see the squibs coming out. They did. That's all the version, that's just to get us all fighting. It was this who did it?
Speaker 24: Applied research associates and they also do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the who is a little bit more important than the how, isn't it? Isn't it when we're trying to understand the nature of of an enemy, someone who would attack us like that, and to understand it to have to then realize, I know, this is probably what makes it so hard for people to conceptualize this is that it would require a complicit whatever you want to call our government, which is basically just a bunch of representatives for the world Banking Elite and Israel. And that's pretty much saying the same thing twice, the World Banking Elite, Israel, whatever you want. They're these representatives that were given are hand selected from the CFR, hand selected from the group the think tanks of these giant banks. That's who we get. That's who we get to pick from, and then APEC steers the rest.
Speaker 24: If you look at their website research into Directed Energy Weapons Systems.
Speaker 29: And Components, they used to have these two photos on their website and you can still pull them up using wayback machine. There's a capture in two thousand and seven, and this first one seems to display their capacity to bring about destruction of an urban setting similar to the World Trade Center complex. The silver building in the background early resembles World Trade Center three, which is the Marriott Hotel, and the beige colored building to the right looks a lot like Building seven, which was justifying all day long, but had smoke coming out of the windows on one face of the building only, a strange phenomenon that also seems to be depicted here.
Speaker 17: Now.
Speaker 29: In this other photo, we have the twin towers and Building seven and the other World Trade Center buildings that were destroyed. They're glowing kind of orange red in this photo as if they're being radiated with some sort of directed energy. So there's a pretty interesting question.
Speaker 1: Well, and for people who think they would see it beam like it would be visible, isn't not accurate. It would require it would matter what's in the air, what particle would be reflecting anything in our few to see the beam. You don't technically have to see anything you wouldn't see like a blue being, even if it is blue and nature, you may not see anything. You might not see a certain beam. And for it to be cooking on one side only or burning from one side only, that might have something to do with the polarity of that type of radiation. So it's only it's like pulling and drying from you know, to one side.
Speaker 29: Quote on their Weapons Development, Testing and Effects page. AARA also has a current initiative to grow our non kinetic weapons business area, including directed energy weapons and non lethal weapons by leveraging our broad experience base and conventional weapons and senior engineering staff with a long history supporting major government programs.
Speaker 24: Another company that was used in the production of the World Trade Center reports was Science Applications International Corporation sa like C they were in charge of ground zero security. And this company also, which is a big defense contractor that does research into directed energy weapons. So you've got these two companies involved in producing World Trade Center technical reports, and again, what does that tell you? I leave you to draw your own conclusions.
Speaker 29: So I'm just going to read to you a bit from doctor Judy Wood's AFFI David in opposition to defend an SAIC. The destructive process clearly seen involves pulverization on a nearly instantaneous basis, not a collapse of steel upon steal. SAIC is complicit with the NIS report and calling this a collapse, this is fraud.
Speaker 2: They know better.
Speaker 29: SAIC must be compelled to address the issues, provide documents on and submit to depositions about the cleanup procedure evident since the beginning from day one, the cleanup process has been consistent with the cleanup of the use of directed energy weapons. So Boeling was also listed as a cooperating organizer.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even know what the protocol would be for cleaning up after a directed energy weapon attack, but I guess we should probably look at Lahina for examples.
Speaker 29: Organization on the NIS report, and we know that they were all Boeing planes that day. We also know that Boeing is a big manufacturer and supporter of directed energy weapons.
Speaker 1: So yeah, says directed energy invisible undetectable, so invisible, right. Efficient directed energy systems focus a high power laser, so that's coherent light.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: A laser is coherent light rather than incoherent. It's focused, high power laser on a precise aim point, acquiring targets over land, air, and sea, and eliminating threats within seconds threats or targets.
Speaker 8: Five hundred pages of meticulous evidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but if we okay, that was the other, that one, We're gonna get into the reading now lit, somebody has any other ideas. Alright, let's see, all right, we're gonna pull up. I guess I have to do this share screenway. I had that little bar in the bottom. Bring this up. So we left off on page what does it say thirty one yesterday? So or no, I'm sorry two days ago, I didn't. I didn't do one yesterday because of things and stuff, and today got out laid. Because on weekends it's different, it's a little bit more complicated because I have my daughter home and this office space here with the big table, the six foot whatever is eight foot table, I think it might be eight something close to that seven foot table with two computers on it. I mean this is like the entertainment spots where people sit to have their lunch, because we kind of have our house set up in a different type of way. Like we don't have like a whole kitchen table set up. We have a big, huge stainless steel table for like doing you know, simbling it stuff and getting stuff done for our business. So it's kind of like a working house, right, So this is like the area. So I can't good and I wouldn't anyway because Sue my daughter. You know, I went and kick karata here and I wouldn't think too anyway. So on weekends it's different. You know, I work around the family. So let me get into this though, see or let me double check something quick. I think I have it right all right. So in the Old Testament, the Jews try to justify their I'm and again I can feel my voice. I might have to take a lot of water and stuff like that just to get through this. I'm feeling better, but it's it's not one hundred percent. The head pressure is still there too. In the Old Testament, the Jews tried to justify their homeless state by pointing out that God was displeased with them, and then he sent them out to wander across the earth because of their own wickedness. This theme is repeated many times in the Bible Greek Biblos or book, and Biblos is also an island, by the way, named after the trees that are found there. That they the type of papyri that they used. Right the verses of Ezekiel some kind of super Bowl seventeen to twenty, I guess was the score are typical super Bowl thirty six, Ezekiel, son of Man. When the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way, and by their doings. Their way was before me as the unclean, uncleanness of a removed woman. Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land and for their idols, wherewith they had polluted it. And I scattered them among the heathen. And so you know the rest of them scattered them among the heathens. So their god is a racist asshole too, apparently, because everybody who isn't the people who he's pissed off at at the moment are still heathens.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: God makes mistakes. God makes garbage just for the sake of making extra people, just for fun, you know, some filler. He needs some filler. Why would by default, if you exist, you are already in. Unless you're unless you're intentionally deliberately doing the opposite, you are basically serving God, the real God, the real creator, by default. Because you're here, you're living, you're happy or whatever doing not everything you're doing, that's enough. It doesn't require this whole bow to me and say these verses and accept dis guise or savior. This is all extra shit, that's all superfluous. And I scattered among them, them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries, according to their way and according to their doings. I judged them. And when they entered into the isn't this better suited for like death to be judging anyway? And when they entered onto the heathen, whither they went, they have profaned my holy name. When they said to them, these are the people of the Lord, and are gone forth out of this land. Thus, God states that it is blasphemy for the Jews to claim to be the people of the Lord, and considering their record, it is a fantastic claim. He also states that they were expelled because of the accusation of spilling blood before the polluted idols, the age old custom known as ritual murder. Although God's anger is given here as the reason for the Jewish dispersion, it is notable that the blood accusation, which always was made when they were expelled from a nation, is also used yeah. Human sacrifice, child sacrifice, drinking and consuming the flesh is actually a sacrament that's held specifically for the hierarchy of the rabbinical priest craft. In this regard, we should not ignore the Jewish predilection for following their innermost compulsion to spread over the civilized world. And it is even more strange that no historian or philosopher of modern times has seen fit to comment upon this worldwide phenomenon, which has had a devastating effect upon every culture which has been poisoned by them. A leading businessman, JJ Cavanaugh has compared the dispersion of the Jews to the physiological effect of cancer yeah or parasites which can cause cancer Jews in ancient history. The Jews, he stated in the speech to the Chicago Business Group, can best sorry, can be best understood as a disease of civilization. They can be likened to the spread of cancer throughout the human system, just as the Jews spread out through the civilized world, following the trade routes, trade routes, right, bandits, merchants, thieves, and of course very opportunistic pirates, if you will. But when I say pirates, I mean human traffickers and drug traffickers. So cancer cells spread through the body, traveling along the arteries and veins to every part of the system. And just as the Jews gather in critical areas of the world world and begin to multiply and strangle and poison whole communities and nations, so cancer cells gather and multiply and destroy the organs of the body and finally the body itself. One of the reasons why they were kicked out of the Scythian cultures was because of this act of slavery that was not kosher, was not ha. See what I did there with the Germanic, the Gothic, and the Scythians. They were anti black magic and human sacrifice, and they did not like the idea of concerning themselves and surrounding their lives around the marketplace. So they rejected the marketplace. And they weren't about keeping slaves the way that they were doing, and that's or stealing, and so they started stealing their children. These people were getting exiled out of these cultures, and they would come swinging back and steal their children in the middle of the night on boats and take off. That's what the Hughes were doing at that time. Any historians of the ancient world know did the Jewish phenomenon and comment upon it? But most of these works have been have since been destroyed. Gee, I wonder how among the few comments on the Jews which have survived the Jewish destruction of libraries, are there as a Philo and Strabo. Yeah, people will say that the al Alexandria was already in a decline or that, you know, And here's what I wonder. Knowing that there's a certain expiration date on papyri and things like that, what makes people think that there weren't scholars transcribing those scrolls and books or whatever however way they were bound or put together in the alexand Alexandria library at all times, don't you think they'd be making copies of the things that they found most important in some sort of like prior prioritized order, or where did they go? So when people say, oh, it's already on a decline, and there's always there was already greater libraries somewhere else, the collection was there, where the hell did it go? You know? And if it was destroyed there, don't you think they were making copies and they keep them in the same place or they bring them somewhere else, probably on the library now, but that I can volt. Pilo, an important historian, wrote that Jewish communities have spread out over all the continents and islands. Jewish communities have spread over all the continents and islands. Strabo's comments upon the Jews, written in the time of the Emperor Augustus of Rome, is even more revealing. He wrote, there were four classes in the state of Serene Syreen. The first consisted of citizens, the second of farmers, the third of resident aliens, and the fourth of Jews. This people has already made its way into every city, and it is not easy to find any place in the habitable world which has not received this nation, and in which it has not made its power felt. Oh, Yes, the advantages of the priest craft and their dealings with dark magic, and their influence. Strabo's observation is probably the most illuminating comment on the Jewish problem in the ancient world. He takes care to point out that the Jews occupied a lower status than that of resident aliens. In other words, they were a group of resident aliens who were considered so dangerous that they were regarded as a group in themselves. The Jews had already become known as the destroyers of nations, and they were allowed to exercise little or no political power. But they still managed to make their power fell. As Strabo points out, they did this through their trade in precious stones and gold, and through their international connections as bankers and as fences for stolen goods. So greed aspects here right. The whole money system thing, the leading of sorry, the lending of money was a basic enterprise of this people because it gave them power over spendthrift aristocrats, who could then be used to enslave the people for Jewish purposes. Although the Jews tended to settle in the large cities. They were found in the most remote outposts of the Empire. The Reverend Chass hh Bright, in his book Light from Egyptian Papyri, London, nineteen oh eight, page three, says, not many years after the destruction of Jerusalem by Nebrika Nezar, a colony of Jews found their way to Aswan, the southern frontiers of Egypt. There they acquired for themselves houses and fields. Some of them carried on traffic as money lenders, and one might say even as bankers. This is proven from the papyrus marked l in which a regular bargain for a loan of money as dulled I'm sorry, as duly recorded. Careful stipulations were made for interest to be paid monthly for the money so lent. So we're talking about usury, of course, but remember they don't practice usury amongst each other. And this is again I'm kind of suck skipping ahead of myself here, But the law of the stranger is another reason why people should not be thinking that this is their culture, that this court Torah is somehow the core their linked. They have a different set of rules for you. You are fair game. You can be murdered, you can be raped, you can be taken advantage of through usury, but they don't do that. They had to make these laws amongst themselves because they're such criminals that they would have eaten themselves alive. If they didn't. Such parasites, they would have been parasitically destroying themselves. So they had to have laws amongst themselves. Five witnesses after sorry fi Is affixed their signatures to the document. In those papyri there is mention of the house of Yahoo Yahoo Jehovah, and of an altar upon which sacrifices were daily offered. Hold on. Thus, the Jews thousands of years ago were carrying out money lending activities in the remote province of Aswan, and these activities were an integral part of the economic and religious life of the Jewish community. In those days, the Jews openly worshiped Ball, Yeah, Ball set what would be equated to a saturn chronos. I keep on repeating this because this is still their god, their god of gold. But so vile and obscene were the orgies which they practiced before his altar that the Jewish religion was forced to go underground because of popular resentment, the idols ball were melted down, and the Jews renamed him Yahoo or Jehovah, and they concealed many of their religious observations in his honor. They hid what they were doing, but still following the same shit, calling it yahoo. And this is why you hear amen call it Yahoo or Yaho, different ways of saying it. And I think it was Elephantine, it would be yao. Despite the Jews claims to having been the most important civilization of the ancient world, which they made up in the Hellenistic period with a bunch of revisionist history, in fact, the Jewish tribe in Palestine was given scant notice in ancient records. On page fifty four, Castine says in the History of the Jews, the insignificant little state of Palestine was a vassal of Assyria, and on account of its very minuteness, minuteness was left to its own resources. No one cared, No one paid attention. It's like people giving a shit about Stiwater, New York. All about it, all about it. Colossal powers had sprung up who desired empire, so all around it colossal empires had sprung up who desired empire. How does one reconcile the historian of the Jews casting with his definition of Palestine as an insignificant little state, with the scholars and professors in our modern universities who tell their students that the Jews had the greatest civilization ever known to man. The fact is that there has never been a Jewish civilization. There have been only infections of healthy civilizations by Jewish parasitic growths, which infections have always proved fatal to their hosts. Typical was the fate of Babylon. Nevkan Nezzar, the mightiest ruler of the ancient rule, had received many complaints about the Jewish bandits operating in Palestine that he marched against them. The Babylonian armies pursued the Jews relentlessly into the deserts and wilderness. Hence the reason why they're also affiliated was set because that is the god of that territory, right until they had killed or captured all of them. This took place in the year five eighty six PC, as was customary at the time. Impicon Nezart took the survivor's home with him as slaves. Yeah I shouldn't have brought him back. You know, even as slaves can't. They can't be trusted body. These thirty thousand Jewish captives were settled in the Babylonian Empire, and they were allowed to form their own settlement's big mistake. The Jewish historian Gerson Cohen writes that many a locality in Babylon had an exclusively Jewish population. Within less than five decades, Babylon was no more. There you go. Oops, you can't say okay, parasite, you can still on this part of my head. Despite the freedom they'd enjoyed, the Jews right again being treated fairly and well. And despite the freedom they enjoyed, the Jews began to plot the overthrow of the empire. At that time, Cyrus, leader of the Persians, wished to attack Babylon and seize its riches. Oh good, we're gonna get into this. But he knew that his army was not strong enough. Jewish emissaries came to him and declared that they were willing to open the gates for him. G does that not sound like a familiar tone. They're opening the gates for the for the immigrants, now, for their calergy. Plan, the Jews opened the gates for the Muslims during the Visigoth raised, where there was no battle because they were already there. They were already inside. There was no great final battle, they were seized instead. At first Cyrus suspected a train, and he is said to have put the first such Jewish messenger to death, But the Jews later convinced him that they were sincere. They asked in return that he restored to them their land in Palestine. What makes you think it's yours, motherfucker. In the year five three nine BC, the army of Cyrus appeared before Babylon. On page sixty five The History of the Jews, casting says the conquest of Babylon was achieved without difficulty. The city fell without a fight. What a coincidence. That is exactly what Manetho wrote about the fall of Egypt to the Hicksaus invaders. There was no battle. Although ancient history is filled with accounts of long and desperate battles between nations and sieges of cities which lasted for many years, when a city had a significant Jewish community, these battles did not seem to take place. No doubt, the Jews did not wish to see their homes and business is damaged by an attack. Yes, a little bit deeper than that. It's because you can't mount a fight once they're already in your walls, and if they're being let in and being assisted from within, then it's gonna it's already done deal, especially if they're already all up in your government.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So, just so you know, this has already happened to America, we just aren't told about it when they don't make a point to bring it out and stick it in our face. But everything that we see go on in all of our ways that we support it has already told us. It's already shown us that if we want to have Eddy oh Man, let's say, nineteen thirteen was probably the fall. Nineteen thirty three for sure was the finishing touch with the bankruptcy and the way they enslaved us through the what they call it the pledge, the ancient act of the pledge, which is where you're being stuck with the burden of the debt through your own the birth certificate and things like that. There's there's more to it than even that. But we are commodities now, and we're also considered enemies of the state thanks to that, thanks to that bankruptcy. Keemud hacking up stuff casting continues on page sixty five, The History of the Jews. The Jews welcome Cyrus with open arms, of course they did. They welcome all kinds of people with open arms when they want to. It's it's about being what do they call it. What they call that word when you're not ambitious, it's a different word. I'm trying to think.
Speaker 2: That.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's it's stuck in my kind of sick brain right now. But they do this consistently and over and in a short period of time, they'll once again, once they're once they've worked the use and juiced a person to to the to the point that they're dry citrus, Cyrus here will no longer be of use, and they'll betray him to someone else who wants that same territory. And so the story goes. Who's always the winner of the negotiator in between, the one who does all the financing and arrangements. That person can't be touched and must have favored with the rest of the kingdom that they allowed in. Of course, because other people have honor and would do such a thing. Now, if Cyrus turned around and rounded them all up after he got in there and said, I can't if you're gonna if you were to betray the people who have given you what you you know, these freedoms, then who is to say you would not betray me. If you are smart enough to do that, there'd be a whole different story written here. Here's another thingme which is repeated throughout the history of the Jews. In every nation which falls without a struggle, the Jews rush out to welcome the invaders. Castine tells us that Cyrus allowed the Jews to return to their own country, but many of them preferred to remain in Babylon. Under the protection of Cyrus, the Jews were allowed to despoil the natives of Babylon, and what riches Cyrus did not carry off to Persia became the property of the Jews. Consequently, the Jews formed a wealthy and powerful ruling class in Babylon. Well lucky them, and they lucky Babylonians, I mean, under that rule, and they devoted their time and money to formulating a Jewish ethnic oh sorry, Jewish ethic, which was written down as the Babylonian Talmud in the English edition published in London in nineteen thirty five, as Sonsino Talmud, Rabbi Hurtz says page twenty one, when we come to the Babylonian Gemara, we are dealing with what most people understand when they speak. When they speak a right of the Talmud its birthplace. Babylonia was an autonomous Jewish center for a longer period than any other land, namely from soon after five eighty six before the Christian Era to the year ten forty after the Christian Era twenty six years. Note that the Rabbi Hurts probably states that after being conquered by Cyrus, Babylonia became an autonomous or self governing Jewish center. No statement could be more revealing of the whole of the role played by the Jews in betraying the nation to Cyrus. They see something coming, they want to be on the on the on the favored end of the things. So if there's going to be a regime change, they want to make sure that they've already have they already have their their deal. Right, What the hell just happened?
Speaker 27: All right?
Speaker 8: Here you go?
Speaker 1: Not only did the Jews take over the Babylonian Empire. They also went home with Cyrus and formed large colonies in Persia. Uh oh, without Persia, you're next, Max Rayden and the Jews among the Greeks and Romans, says page sixty one. The virtual autonomy of the Persian period allowed the development of a well organized ruling class of priests. Oh, the priestcraft.
Speaker 3: Oh look at this.
Speaker 1: There's a book that I made called priest Graphy on Babylon. Go figure the sovereign or scribes, men learned and learned in the law, who had no definite priestly functions. Let me say that again, the virtual autonomy Persian world. The virtual autonomy of the Persian period allowed the development of a well organized ruling class of priests, the sophorim or scribes, men larned in law, who had no definite priestly functions right, but definitely sorcerer functions. What Radin does not tell us is that these scribes were not priests. They were the rulers of the autonomous Jewish community. It was scribes of this type who meant to condemn Jesus Christ to be rucified. The influence of the Jews in the Persian Empire soon caused it to go the way of earlier civilizations. One of the shortest books of the Bible, here it comes, is the Book of Esther, the most Jewish of the books. The whole thing is Jewish. Come on, guys, the Torah was written by them in the illness period, okay, and the only one in which God is not mentioned. The story of Esther gave rise to the jews most important religious ceremony, the Purim festival, which celebrates the victory of the Jews over the Gentiles when Esther succeeded in having him on executed and his sons, and then they went on a rampage killing a bunch of quote unquote Gentiles. But does anybody know when the Nuremberg Trials, when they did all the hangings. We don't know what's in bolic about that was perium. Yeah, And everybody who thinks we need a Nurmberg two point zero, they're saying, we need another unjust, corrupt, torturous, lying, bullshit fucking stage performance where we murder innocent people for crimes that never occurred. That's what they're saying, So shut up with the fucking two point zh shit, because learn history first. Please. Oh, I was supposed to be turn dominated that my bed one of the shortest books. We said, Okay. The story of Vesler gave rise to the Jew's most important religious said union, the Perium. We said that at this time a Hosius was king of Persia and his prime minister was a conscientious, hard working gentile named Haman. Haman had been troubled about the growing power and insolence of the Persian Jews. So now this is doc in Persia because Cyrus with some sort of noble you know, you did something for me, I do something for you, instead of realizing what treacherous sons of bitches they were to have done that to their own country in the first place. Wasn't just because they thought you were special of Cyrus. It's because they're opportunists. That's the word I was looking for before. They're opportunists. That's why they did it for themselves. Anyhow, this is what goes on next. Now he's got them in Persia, Haman said. Under King a Hostius, there is a certain people scattered abroad and dispersed among thy people in all the provinces of thy kingdom, and their laws are diverse from those of every people, neither keep they the King's laws. Therefore, it is not fit for the King's prophet to suffer them. If it pleases the King, let it be written that they be destroyed. Good thinking Himan. This request seemed reasonable enough to King a Hosiras, and he authorized him on to prepare for a day in the near future when the Jewish problem could be solved. Unbeknownst to them, the king's favorite wife, Esther, was a secret Jew named Hadasha. I know, sorry, I had something. She was the niece of a Jewish leader named Mordechai, and he had had her smuggled into the palace to give her charms to the king, and so the Jewish Harlot became queen. The jewser soon learned of King a Hosprous's plan, and Mordechai hurried to the palace, where he informed Esther of the peril of the Jews, who were rightly being rounded up, rightly justly. Esser boldly went to the king said that she was a Jews. Okay, So Esther told the king that straight out and dared him to carry out Haman's request. That's not I think there's just a misspelling there, or Hainan's request whatever, let's just go with that. The king was unable to resist her charms. Booty, booty, and yeah, you know what I'm talking about, and he agreed to do anything she asked, you know, pussy whipped. Esther asked only that the gallows which Haman was building to hang Mordecai and the other Jewish conspirators, because that's what they were, should be completed, and then that the king should have Haman hung there instead. What a betrayal, What a sick fucking thing to do. A guy was trying to protect her kingdom. And then you say, and then yeah, sure, go for it. Man, When you come back, they kill you. This is the type of world we can't trust. Man, don't make allies. The king agreed, and when Haman had been hung, Esther forced the king to inaugurate a reign of terror against the gentile subjects. This is where it gets more important. Right, it wasn't just that they hung Himan. It wasn't just that they killed his ten sons the same way. And good for Haman for having ten sons. We need more people to do that. Esther force the king and I don't mean non welfare. Esther forced the king to inaugurate a reign of terror against the gentile subjects Esther eight seven. So then the King Hassius said to said onto Esther, the Queen of Sorry. Then the King Hostras said, unto Esther the Queen, and to Mordecai the Jew, behold, I have given Esther the house of Haman, and him and him, they have hanged on the gallows because he laid his hands upon The Jews.
Speaker 2: Is sick.
Speaker 1: And this is what. They are so down with this parim thing that they even ritualized it during the Nuremberg trials where they were hanging other innocent people for no fucking reason, the Jews with made up crimes. Meanwhile, they're the biggest mass murderers from Russia down, including the Allies that helped him out with it. The Jews made further demands, and again the king agreed because he was unable to deny Esther anything. Right, she must have had some I don't know. Maybe she must she watched her jew mustache. I don't know what the hell of it. She must have some big tubes or something. I don't though. Or maybe he didn't get out much. The Jews made further demands, and again the King agreed because he was unable to deny esther or anything. I'm ste some pretty hot ones, I guess esther eight eleven. Wherein the King granted the Jews which were in every city, to gather themselves together and to stand for their life, to destroy, to slay, and to cause to perish all the power of the people and province that would assault them so thought crimes. Just just like if a child can grow up to be a threat to the Jews, they have to be killed. Now, not because of anything that they did or are doing, but because of what they might do. This is what they're talking about. Let's read this again. Wherein the King granted the Jews, which were in every city, to gather themselves together, lynch mobs and to you know, a freaking bacchic frenzy about a saturnalia for a different season, and to stand for their life. Oh that sounds so dramatic and so righteous, stand for their life. No, they're talking about murder squads, mobs, to destroy, to slay, and to cause to perish. Now these are his own people, the King's own people who all of a sudden, now he favors less than these fucking foreigners that were allowed in because of Cyrus, and to cause the perish all the power of the people and province that would assault them, that would assault them, not that are both little ones, children and women, And to take the spoil of them for a prey, steal their shit. That's what they're doing in South Africa with the farmers. Kill whoever you want, take their property, take everything. Oh yeah, by the way, you're too stupid. The farms they're gonna die anyway, dumb focks. This verse reveals the innate bloodthirstiness of the Jews in their demand to be allowed to massacre women and children who had done done them no harm. I was gonna say nothing to them, but let me say again. This verse reveals the innate bloodthirstiness of the Jews, who still celebrate this shit every year, in their demand to be allowed to masacre women and children who had done them no harm. Hainin's action against them had been planned as a governmental program, but the Jewish counterattack became a wild slaughter of the innocence. The mascer begins as described in Esther seven I'm sorry eight seventeen, and in every province and in every city whithersoever the King's commandment and his decree came. The Jews had joy and gladness, a feast and a good day murdering, and many of the people of the land became Jews. For the fear of the Jews fell upon them. Then they started worshiping a false god so that they wouldn't be massacred. This happened in Persia at Esther's request, King Hassius now hung all of Hanan's ten sons. It supposed to be Haman. I don't know if it's the same name that it's going back and forth with, but it's whatever, because then it is Haman here. I don't know what the fuck's going on there, All of Hnan's ten sons, their only crime having been that Haman had been their father, and his house and goods were given to Esther's relatives. Of course, they were to the Jews. The massacres of the Gentiles were carried out throughout the Persian Empire, and the blood letting of the native leaders so weakened the nation that soon afterwards the empire was easily conquered by Alexander the great and rightly so, because Haman had cast the Lot or Purr to attack the Jews. The victorious Jews took the name of Perim or Day of the Lot, to celebrate their victory over the Gentiles. The massacre, blood thirsty, psychopathic assault on innocent people, men, women, and children. The last verse of Esther describes their happy Jewish community. Oh yes, Esther ten or x if you will three. For Mordecai the Jew was next, And this is supposed to be a celebratorial, celebratorial verse in the Bible. If you're sick, torah, fuck right, this is this is a reason to celebrate everything. Everything they celebrate is death. It's usually either there, either they their victimhood death or their mascare or somebody else. For Mordecai the Jew was next to King Ahasius and great among the Jews, and accepted of the multitude of his brethren, seeking the wealth of the people and speaking peace to all his seed. What Mordechai the Jew was next to King Ahasers and great among the Jews, and accepted of the multitude of his brethren, seeking the wealth of his people and speaking peace to all seed. Do you do you see how they do this. Do you see what they're doing here? Yeah, Mordechai, who's leading this charge under the you know, he went to he went to esther in the first place to get to get this happened to happen. And they call him uh uh accepted among the brethren of the Jews, seeking the wealth of his people, the Jews, and speaking peace to all his seed. Meanwhile, what's he doing? Mass murdering men, women and children, innocent people. But this is how that he's written up. He's this wonderful guy, Mordechai is this wonderful guy who's shouldered the shoulder with the King of Hassaras and great among his people. Never mind the fact that King Hahasaris is a fucking betrayer of his own people, of his own culture, and he's sitting to he's he shouldered a shoulder with a freaking demon who just went ahead and murdered a bunch of his native people. But yet the Jews paint this is a good thing because this guy is so noble, because he protected They don't care about They don't care about what's right or wrong. They care about what's right for them, just like a parasite would the civil and this is the book that everybody reads and says, well, yeah, I can relate with this, this is this is I'm going to identify with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, the civilizations of Egypt, Babylon, and Persia had now fallen because of Jewish subversion. Let's say it again, the civilizations of Egypt, Babylon, and Persia had now fallen because of Jewish subversion. Next to bear the brunt of Jewish parasitism was Greece. In all history, no two peoples have been more diametrically opposed than the Jews and the Greeks. And the Jews have always borne great hatred for Greek culture. That's why they that's why they jumped right at the chance once they were finally taught to read and write and have some like, you know, the substantial legitimacy among their you know, sorry, substantial literacy among their people, to start rewriting the books and putting themselves in the center of everything to outdo the Greeks. They would, they would manipulate any aspect of it they can. If it looks like it's going to self glorify, if it looks like it's going to put them in a good light. They'll steal, they'll rob, the change names and do everything like that and mold everything with absolutely no scruples as to how badly they lie about it, and it all comes up out pops a torah in Greek for the very first time ever ever, the Greeks represented the refinement of the civilized gentlemen and individual, while the jew continued to be a brutalized, earth bound non creative that's important, non creative, unartistic and nameless memory of a bandit tribe. And everything that they claim that they do they've robbed from someone else, They've mimicked because they've seen someone else do it. They are non creative because their imposter God is not the creator, and they also lack the same It's like a curse that goes along with that type of worship is that you don't have that spark of manifesto either. You have to parasitically live off people who do and get them to do shit for you. And that's the only reason why we're around, because we don't fight back. We had already been eaten. Ralph Marcus writes and Great Ideas of the Jewish People, page one oh three. We know from recent architectural discoveries that the Hellenistic cities on the borders of Judea were rich in Greek architecture and are Greek culture extended to the edges of the wilderness, and it stopped where the Jewish bandits began. In his History of the Jews, Casting says page ninety two, the Greeks have sorry. The Greeks had had vast experience in this world in their imagination. Sorry, let's do this first. The Greeks had had vast experience in this world. Their imagination had been fertile, and they had created much that in these circumstances they should fall in with a people imbued with a calm and sometimes stole it and bcolic certainty where its spiritual possessions were concerned. Barbarians with no scruple, Sorry, barbarians with no sculpture or breeding, necessarily tinge their contempt with impotent wrath. The inevitability, the inevitably logical result of this attitude on the part of the Greeks was the growth of anti Semitism, of hatred of the Jews. Right right, they were disgusted by them, is what they're saying. But no they were actually intrigue by the little stupid Barbarian dukes. Thus, Castine attributes anti Semitism to the Jews, but says nothing of the Jewish hatred of Greek culture. On page eight eight of his History of the Jews, he gives a more plausible reason for anti Semitism. Judea paralyzed the Greek attack, while the Alexandrian Jews brought about the disintegration of Hellenistic civilization. This is the most startling admission which a Jewish historian has ever made about the destructive impact of the Jews. Alexandria was the intellectual center of the late Greek Empire, and its library was the greatest in the world. It was here, as Castine says, that the Jews brought about the disintegration of the Hellenistic civilization. They later burned the great Library because it contained hundreds of historical references to the destructive activities of the Jews, and fuck all everything else. Right the border you're in the dark in the dark ages, the better it is for the Jews, who could just deceive and desify. With Greek civilization on the decline, the Jews now began to infect Rome from the very onset of Jewish influence in the Empire. So not only not only did the did they mimic the Greeks, not only did they adopt their histories and when they're being taught a Greek education and we're being taught to read and write from the as a first language in Greek, not only did they have all that. So then they finally did have high culture because they had the Greek culture. But then they take it down, they re structured it, putting themselves And this is what we're this is what we're celebrating at when we celebrate this stupid fucking Bible, we're celebrating the destruction of the Greeks. We're celebrating the theft and the lives and the robbery of great people. That's what we're celebrating. Whenever we pull up in that book and we say that's what we're doing, it's a fucking bullshit, fictional lie. Stolen parts have been Greek and maybe other cultures, and they changed names around, they'd backdate stuff, but they've given us a bag of shit and we've taken that instead of our instead of our own culture. Most of us can retrace ourselves back to the Scythians, to the Goths, to the Germanic people, to the Greeks and the Pelagians. Why did that just jump? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: All?
Speaker 18: Right?
Speaker 1: With Greek civilization on the decline, the Jews now began to infect Rome from the very onset of Jewish influence in the empire. The Romans were aware of the danger, but they seemed powerless to counteract the insidious effect of the Jews. The Roman historian Diodorus wrote, the Jews alone, of all peoples, utterly refused to have dealings with any other people, and regard all men as enemies, right, and if they tell you any different, they're fucking lying. This was this was not entirely accurate. The Jews regard all other men as a species apart from themselves, in which they seem to be correct. This I think Dustin would like that one. They also they also regarded other men as ignorant beasts who could be used like cattle and slaughtered for the profit of the Jews. The reason why I don't say that they're because they're a mixed multitude. Now, if somewhere along the line, something like metaphysical or spiritual happens, where they morph into some other thing. If that's if that's how deeply bad this goes. I don't know, but that's kind of on the on the WU side of things, you know what I mean. But there was anybody who is a godfearer, who would you know, mutilate their penis because apparently God makes mistakes and how he builds people too. You got to have that that mark that you're a slave of the Jew or that you are one yourself. Yeah, none of this, none of the stuff makes any goddamn sense, you know, Testicular immutiate, well, genital mutilation. It's just it's all of this, the whole. This is my body, this is my blood. Yeah, okay, thank you for the saturnal what do you call it, cannibalistic ball sacrifice, ritual, thanks, symbolic or otherwise. It's still it's still it's still that same energy that you're invoking when you do that. But anyhow, my point is, I don't I don't see them as being an ethnicity. I don't see them as being a species. I see them as being bored tightly bound together as people who are set of ideals of this Yao sab, These followers of this particular imposter God, however many names he may have. That's what I see them being more connected by than any other thing, because there's because there's vary there's variations in everything, every other aspect, ethnicity and otherwise. So there you go, it's just logical that they wouldn't be their own ethnicity and that they wouldn't be their own species. But again, if there's a deeper level of that, who knows. This was not. But besides, it makes it like, well, humans are you know it kind of it's kind of like a cop out the way I look at it too. If that's the case, it's like, no, there could be just really sick sinister ship had humanoids out there people, and that's just the thing that we have to deal with. And until we deal with it, we're going to deal with the bullshit for thousands of years until you decide to stop it. You know, maybe not for and definitely not from our God. Our God can only make good, isn't that right? Roaldo? This was not entirely accurate The Jews so that they also regard other men as ignorant beasts who could be used like cattle, yes, talking livestock. I like to call the mass idiots. I agree with that part, use like cattle and slaughter for the profit of the Jews. Well, not that part. I don't mean that part, But you know, if you're if people are. The reason why this is such a detrimental thing is because the majority of people are following this, They're they're getting caught up in this, this constant deception and manipulation, and it weakens the rest of us. So I have no problem calling those people cattle or talking livestock myself. And if you know, appealing to their senses and sensibilities doesn't work, then appearing you have the appeal to their their selfishness and their greed to get them to do things that are noble in spite of the fact that they're noble at all, because they're cowards too. So if you're going to manipulate people to get some positive use out of them, I don't really see that as being a bad thing. I'm not talking about what they're doing. I'm saying an objection to this. What they're talking about, like this is this is the herd. They're trying to steer it to kill us and profit themselves. We have to try to redirect that that massive, you know, very programmable things, and get them to almost like trick them into doing something noble bullet sponge. Give us time to get out of there.
Speaker 3: Excuse me.
Speaker 1: The Roman scholar Williamson comments, in this regard, the separation was not between races. It was between those who gave their allegiance to the law of Moses and those who rejected it. And low of Moses was a that's this law, the law of the strangers, has to be inserted here in order for that to show how little sense it makes. Anyway, those who rejected a man of any race might be accepted by that. That's that's important. Like I would say before, it might be accepted by the Jews, and then over time they just become Jews. The one essential meaning over generations, there's no difference, there's no looking back. The one essential was the acceptance of circumcision. What I just get done saying, for which they were held in content by the Romans. Yeah. Yeah, Thus one finds that the Jews did not exclude anyone from their gang who could accept the barbarous laws of Moses and eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth. I don't think that that's I'm down with that part in and in its most basic form, eye for an eye if you fuck it. Yeah, But that's not all that. There's that there's there in the UH in those laws. As an international underworld, the Jew needed one irrefutable sign of recognition and a physical password which would identify at once those who were with them. Drop your pants, show your dick? Is that what you're saying? This identification, one on which the Jews have always insisted for this very reason, was that of circumcision. Not only did it identify those who were active Jews, but it also identified those gentiles whom the Jews had enslaved. And we didn't have a choice, did we, guys? We just were compulsory sliced and slashed up. And did we know that that was compulsory simply because they had already taken control of our country through the nineteen thirteen Federal Reserve, and this is their symbol on us? Did we understand that it was because of the bankruptcy and how we're now a piece of paper that can be traded, did we understand and can be used as a payment of that? Isn't that interesting that the compulsory circumcision. In this guards you would have gained more and more importance in all these lies about how it's gonna stop infection and you're noon int because God fucks up. It's again, this is why it's not anything to do with the actual creator, because the actual creator you wouldn't want to mess with this. Like if a tattoo is bad, why how is not? How is it not bad to chop off I'll hump of your skin, a hunk of your skin in that area or any other place. It's an augmentation. It's a change from the natural. And who are they to freaking do that to you? And why does it of their god, their god that craves these foreskins so much? It's kind of strange. Not only did it identify those yeah, we always said that, but it also identified those gentle whom the Jews had enslaved. It was the badge of jewry. Consequently, as the Jews rose to power in the Roman Empire and began to possess many slaves, the first thing they did was to circumcisee their gentile slaves as the badge of possession. We'll say that again. Consequently, as the Jews rose to power in the Roman Empire and began to possess many slaves. The first thing they did was to circumcise their gentile slaves. As a badge of possession, they branded you the cattle got branded. This circumcision of the gentiles roused the Romans against them. In the year three point fifteen AD, Emperor Constantine issued the first edict against the Jews, whom he described as that disgraceful sect. This edict forbade the Jews to circumcise their gentile slaves, and it also limited Jewish self rule by forbidding them to punish members of their own race. Up to this time, the Jews had considered themselves above the Roman law and held their own courts. Jews who rebelled against the rule of the elders those are that's the san Hadrian right, or the elders of Zion, if you will, were severely punished at this intrusion into their government. The Jews turned against Constantine disintrusion into their their their government within the government, right, that's what they're talking about. Not because they should be if they're Romans, if they're if they're in Rome, they should be following the Roman law. But this is this is the mentality, the intrusion into their own subculture government. The Jews turned against the cons against Constantine and forced him to leave Rome. How did they force him to leave Rome?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: How do they have that much power? Why wouldn't he be forcing their asses into a I don't know, a boat with a hole in it. He went to Constantinople, where he set up the Byzantine Empire. One of the greatest historians of ancient Rome was Tacticus Tacitus sorry He wrote of the Jews, the customs of the Jews are base and abominable, and owe their persistence to their depravity. Jews are extremely loyal to one another, always ready to show compassion, but towards every other people they feel only hate and an enmity. As a race, they are prone to lust among themselves. Nothing is unlawful among themselves. Did you catch that? It's a lot of the stranger thing. Among themselves, nothing is unlawful. They can do whatever they want to the chosen ones. They have a quoted contact that only applies to them when they're dealing with each other. As Tacitus comments show, the Romans were well aware of the nature of the Jews as criminal and immoral group. Why then, were the Romans, a proud and ambitious people unable to withstand the insidious effects of the Jews. The answer, oddly enough, lies in the Roman nature. A strong race. The Romans had conquered the world, including the deserted Palestine, but Rome had no defense against the Jews, who had formed their unusual, sorry, the usual parasitic community in the heart of Rome. The Romans tried again and again to get rid of them. Each time the Jews came back the very next day. Thought he was a gunner, but the Jews came back. They just wouldn't stay your way. Rome was the center of wealth of the world. It was impossible to keep the Jews away from such wealth. Historians referred to the expulsion of the Jews by Emperor Tiberius as the first known example of religious intolerance in international affairs. Shut the fuck up. This is also the first known example of the Jewish adaptation of their favorite excuse for themselves, religious intolerance. The Roman historian Valerius Maximus wrote in one thirty nine BC that the Prater of Rome forced the Jews to go back to their homeland because they had tried to corrupt Roman morals. Surprise, surprise. And I would say that there's a really deep, dark statement being made right there. And it may have something to do with children, and I'm guaranteeing you who does. And it may also have to do as human sacrifice and incest and that type of thing, because that's what they're all about. The Roman historian Marcus says that Emperor Trajan or Trajan or whatever greeted a Jewish delegation in Rome, most cordially having already been won over to their side by the Empress Paultino. They always bring out the they always bring out the whole. Is not this the story of Esther once again? Yep, yep, one one good looking one to try in front of them, give up the booty, and uh, that's it. Case closed. Like most stories about Jews, this same themes recur over and over again throughout five thousand years of recorded history. And that papyrus, so, I mean, that's that's just high that's just high level prostitution. They're smart, but it's pretty sinister and disgusting and treacherous. And if papyrus found on Oxahinkus, Egypt, a Roman named Emascus is tried for treason, apparently because I'm sorry. He's tried for treason apparently because, like Haman in the Persian Empire, he protested against the growing power of the Jews. The Papyrus states that in his defense, Emascus said to the Emperor Trajan, it distresses me to see your cabinet and your private in your privy council filled with Jews. Of course, he was executed, having pronounced his own death sentence with this staring statement. How many many other gentiles have died for the like offenses during the past centuries. Yikes, there's another little warning for us out there. We got a trumpet out there right now about to do the same to everyone who says anything bad about the Jews. Made that statement quite a lot, didn't he Isn't he also on the coins with Cyrus, is he not? Do you see how this is all set it up? Do you see why this is all important right now? Because they again, because they're not creative, We're gonna have to go through another repetition in history because the only thing they can do is what they've already figured out how to do and learn and repeat and know what works in all this litter of stuff, not very many tweaks and everybody. Everything that has to do with technological advance is that was utilizing our manpower to bring that to them.
Speaker 2: All.
Speaker 1: Right, where were at? Let's see what time it is right now? You all know what time it is. I know what time it is. I don't want to know how how long I've been on her tote twenty five. Yeah, they all want the booty. I slapped some booties early today. It's good times, h for all the for all the shortcomings Rebecca has, being attractive is not one of those shortcomings. Okay, Anyway, where were you? Yeah, I'll go back to him for a little bit longer, but I'm not going I was gonna try to do this as a live I forgot about it though. I was gonna do a live on Spreaker, just to prove to myself that nobody actually is on Spreaker. Scholars and historians have offered many reasons for the downfall of the Roman Empire. Our one leading theory is that the fall of Rome stemmed from a gradual dissolution of old values. This theory fails to state just who dissolved these values, but the record speaks for itself. Another theory is that the barbarians swept over Rome. True, this happened, but why Yeah, if you're talking, if you're saying barbarians when you meet Germanic people, fuck you if you mean, like, I don't know who's the other assholes, the huns and the Narright. True, this happened, But why Why did the finest army in the world lose its will to fight and allow naked tribesmen to take What the fuck is he saying? To take Rome without a fight? It is the same story that we find in the fall of Egypt, in the fall of Babylon, in the fall of Persia, and here too, as in the case of the previous civilizations, we find that the parasitic community, parasitic community of Jews, had developed a terrible pathological hatred of their gentile host. Why because that's the only answer. Because they hate everybody and they resent being nice to you, even for a short period of time. So the moment as they're entering, you know, welcoming Cyrus into you know, into the destruction of Babylon, they're already thinking of who they can betray him to, because fuck that guy too. Right, and so it goes. And here too, as is the case in the previous civilizations, we find that the parasitic community of Jews had developed a terrible pathological hatred of their gentile host. And his history of the Jews, Casting says on page to the Jews, Rome constituted the To the Jews, Rome constituted the quintessence of all that was odious and should be swept away from off the face of the earth. That's what Rome constituted. To the Jews. They hated Rome and her device lig I think that's like the laws within an inhuman hatred. True, Rome had liges, laws like the Jews, but in their very resemblance lay their difference. For the Roman laws were merely the practical application of the arma the arms, but without the but without the arms, the leg were empty formulae. So this is a Jew talking. So obviously this is jaded, right, this Castine guy. In this extraordinary paragraph, Castine admits the feeling which the Jewish parasite always feels for the gentile host and inhuman hatred. So terrible is this hatred that the most important thing for the Jew is to mask his feelings. Consequently, he always appears bearing an olive branch friendship.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Meanwhile, he's ready to rape and eat you, well your children, rape and eat them, and kill you. His first not to laughter you like rob you, though right swindles you. His first word is chalam or. It is this necessity to conceal his true feelings which leads the Jew to conduct his affairs and his meetings in secret. We have all and this is this is franket. This is leading up to the idea of Frankism too right and crypto Jews concealment, never being outwardly what you are inwarthy, never never showing your true hatred colors, intent devices, adjective, agenda, being into getting into spycraft, being a little sneaky shit right, sneaky shittery was created by these people. Sneaky shittery, you can quote me, sneaky shittery. The fuck? What's going on here?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Sorry, didn't realize you're on the wrong fucking page.
Speaker 14: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Try that again. Uh, that was kind of annoying. One second me get it.
Speaker 2: Alright.
Speaker 1: We have already seen and how the Jews continue, how the Jew continues to hate the people as he has as he was. We just were listening today. How they're still talking about us as Rome. You understand, like how they're still stone age thinking it's like nothing nothing improves or adapts or becomes evolved at all. They're still they're still using Rome because that's the last place they fucked up, and then they're putting that name. Otherwise we'd be called Babylon. Otherwise we'd be called Persia. Otherwise we'd be called Greece. But Rome was the last one. So Rome it is. I guess America and Europe is Rome. Right, you caught that right there. They don't go they don't move on very well, they don't. They don't have anything else, and they have no other input none. They're they're just the great mimickers. They're they're the they mimic, They they the impersonator.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 1: We have already seen how the Jews continue, how the Jew continues to hate the people he has destroyed, even afterward, centuries after Babylon is hold on, I'm gotta do this again. Centuries after Babylon is no more, the Jew fulminates again the horror of Babylon. But of all nations, the Jew hated Rome the most, and even today, the favorite epithet of the jew for his opponent is fascist fasci sticks together, harder to break. Nothing wrong with that word, standing together, saladarity. Don't want that for the White Man, don't want that for the European, don't want that for the Greek culture. Don't want that for the Romans. Don't want that for anybody but the Jews, who already stick together. What does the word fascist mean? It refers to the fascis or Rod's on together, which the Roman jurists carried to implement his punishment of the wrongdoer. It means simply the rule of law, that is, gentile law as opposed to the bloodthirsty Jewish law of Moses. Yet there is not a university in the world today where the student can learn this simple and accurate definition of fascism the Jewish professor. The Jewish professors tell the students that a fascist beast is the most terrible and evil thing that anyone can be, but they never explain it any other any further. And guess what, by the way, to many people who are not realizing that their cult, that their education comes from a bunch of liberal, communist Marxist fucks, repeat that as if it's true. Few historians make any reference to the part played by the Jews in the fall of Rome, and even fewer give any indication of the power which the Jews achieved in the Empire. It is only in books published by the Jews themselves that one discovers these little known facts. And here too one finds it, and they boast about it, And here too one finds the facts about the assassination of Julius Caesar. Caesar, how did this come about? First of all, the Romans had made attempt after attempt to get the Jews out of Rome, but they always came back. In his book Jews of Ancient Rome, Harry Leon of the University of Texas says, see, now I'm going to go ahead and say, I don't know if I buy this. Before we get into this, the Prater Hispanists can tell the Jews who attempted to contaminate the Romans to go back to their own homes. This book published by the Jews Jewish Public Publication Society continues page five. This is from them, and they're saying that this is why the part that they're going to talk about what Julius Caesar's role was I don't buy it. According to Philo, the nucleus of the Jewish community of Rome was made up chiefly of enslaved prisoners of war. The Jewish community of Rome was made up of chiefly enslaved prisoners of war. Ransom by ransomed by fellow Jews because human trafficking, Fuck them right. If you're lower than even than the Jewish society, if you're lowering the cast system, oh well, ransom by fellow Jews, or freed by their owners, who must have found them intractable. Intractable as slaves because of their insistence on observing their dietary laws, abstaining from work on the Sabbath, and practicing their exotic religious rights, which means killing babies. By the year fifty nine a d. The Jews of the city were already a formidable element in the Roman politics. The politically ambitious Julius Caesar recognized the power of the Jews, which stemmed from one incontrovertible fact. Rome was made up of many opposing it political groups and sex. In order to win, the politician needed the support of one group which would stick by him fastly and thus influence other groups. To support him, just as in our present day democracies. This group was the Jews. They would guarantee their support to any politician who would in turn, who in turn would do what they asked. When Caesar discovered this simple truth, he saw out the Jews and won their support. On page eight of The Jews of Ancient Rome, Leon says the Jews in the populaires, the Liberal Democratic or People's parties supported Caesar, and he issued verdicts in their favor. Things have not changed much in two thousand years. We still have the Liberal Democratic party in every country, and it always represents the ambition of the Jews. Every political party, every political party, because there are any political party is there's a conquered country that was once called the United States run by Jews. That's why it doesn't matter what party you're talking about. With the Jews behind him, Caesar soon became the dictator of Rome and the unchallenged ruler of the world. Alarmed by his increasing subvert Serbians to the Jews, a group of loyal senators led by Brutis see I don't buy this. I don't buy this part. They're saying that Brutus is somehow justified man. But why would they be celebrating this. This is the thing when they when they do plays and they and they even put like ship bag Trump in in instead as as Caesar and have him stabbed in the back in that stupid play. That's glorifying the death of Caesar. If Caesar was such a friend of the Jews, they wouldn't do that. So I don't buy that. Just like Hamilton is a big piece of shit bankster, they they herald him and they call they call Thomas Jefferson a racist, right, so obviously they invert a whole lot of shit. So I don't I don't believe that this, this brutus backstabbing is like literally black stabbing his best friend or whatever here Julius Caesar. I don't. I don't think it came down and went down the way they're saying it did, like it's because he was in bed with the Jews so much. I don't think I think that's I think that's Jewish trickery again, just from a different angle, a different like a deeper layer of Jewish trickery. I don't think that's possible because they celebrate it, and you know how they seem to always celebrate their heroes. They celebrate their They celebrate the death of Julius Caesar as if it's some wonderful thing. But if this was an assault against the Jews in a sense, because Caesar was an ally, then how the hell would they be celebrating that? With the Jews behind them. Caesar soon became the dictator of Rome and the unchallenged ruler of the world. Armed by his increasings, very alarmed, a group of loyal senators led by Brutus, a former friend of Caesar's and hiss pre Jewish period, resolved to assassinate him. On page nine, Leon says, in return for the support which he had received from the Jews, Caesar showed them his favor conspicuously, and his decrees in their behalf, which fortunately were recorded by Josephus, have been called the Magna cart of the Jews. Caesar actempted them from compulsory military service, allowed them to send shipments of gold to the temple in Jerusalem, and recognized the authority of the special Jewish courts, so they got to have their own little government within a government. Thus we find that Caesar made the Jews as privileged group as a privilege made the Jews a privileged group. For thus we find that Caesar made the Jews a privileged, privileged group who were above the laws of Rome. The traffic and gold between nations was the count cornerstone of Jewish international power two thousand years ago, just as it is today. It was carried on under the guise of being a religious occupation. And if we understand that the religion of the Jews was as was and is gold, this was an accurate description. The Jewish temple in Jerusalem was still the headquarters of Ball the Golden Calf, although he was now called Jehovah. Let that sink in. Several Roman senators tried to ban the traffic in gold, only to be overthrown by Jewish power. On page ten of The Jews of Ancient Rome, Leon says, for many nights after Caesar's murderer, groups of Jews came to weep at the sight of his funeral pyre. So why do they celebrate it?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: That's my point unless there's something else going on here. I mean, a lot of these aspects might be accurate, but I think there's something else going on with this murder. And I think maybe he was, and personally, I wouldn't be surprised if he was double double dealing you. He got the support maybe he needed by the Jews, but he was to keep them, you know, and contained. Perhaps, and maybe that's why you got killed. I don't know, because you have to look at what happened to Rome afterward. It didn't get better, right, It became more corrupt, it became more depraved, it became more infested with parasites. So these people who were so valiantly fighting against Caesar, who was allowing this to happen, they didn't stop anything, if anything had accelerated. So that's where I have the problem with, like just the logic of it. It should have been, it should have been over and done there. They should have been roused and kicked out, But they didn't. It didn't happen. Instead, we had more and more until the corruption and the downfall of Rome, all because of the parasitic invision that was festering inside them. Here too, nothing has changed. We saw the Jews weeping at the funeral of Roosevelt, at the funeral of Kennedy, huh, and the funeral of Churchill. They will always be weeping when the politician who has committed them himself to the machinations of world jewry meets his end. That's again, I think Esus is missing a couple of things here. Leon states that Emperor Augustus, who inherited the empire after Caesar's general fell generals fell out among themselves. Let me start that over to this doesn't make sense. Leon states that Emperor Augustus, who inherited the empire after caesar generals fell out among themselves, restored the special privileges of the Jews. Okay, Augustus restored the special privileges of the Jews. This probably explains why he emerged stronger than the other factions which divided Rome after Caesar's death as Jewish, so what changed nothing as Jewish to kay continued the empire rapidly weakened. After the death of the Mision in ninety six a d. The emperors of Rome were no longer of Roman birth. Hmm. Henceforth they were all foreigners to a little citizens in our government. Now, the power of the Jews was such that no Roman politicians dared to attack them. Leon Rut writes, I'm sorry, quotes the speech of Cicero in October of fifty nine, before the Roman jury, Cicero was defending Lucius Valerius Flaccus, a Roman aristocrat and the former governor of Asia. Flaccus had tried to enforce the ban on the Jewish shipments of gold, with the result that the Jews of Rome had him removed from office and brought back to face a trumped up charge of embeztment. Okay, it's fun to make sure we're getting kind kind of late, aren't we. I'm kind of late. Should I be going to see my daughter in the water park? Yeah, I think we should call this a day. We come now to the libel involving the gold, the Jewish gold. This is obviously why the present case is being tried close to the Aurelian steps. It is because of this particular charge that you have sought out this location, leilias the prosecutor, and that mob, referring to the noisy crowd of Jews whom Lailias had assembled to create a commotion at the trial. You know how large a group the Jews are and how influential they are in politics. I will lower my voice and speak just loudly enough for the jury to hear me, for there are plenty of individuals to stir up those Jews against me and against every good Roman, and I don't intend to make it any easier for them to do this. See here's the thing. Why are they suffering this shit? If there's still the power in this government, why are they sharing it with the people who would call super ruckus? Fuck them up, fuck them up power? Since gold was regular but they're tied into the finances, and that's why they can't. Since gold was regularly exported each year in the name of the Jews from Italy and all our provinces to Jerusalem, Flaccus issued an edict forbidding its exportation from Asia. Who is there? Who is there, gentlemen of the jury, who cannot sincerely command this action? The exportation of gold has been forbidden by the Senator on many previous occasions, and most strictly of all during my consulship. Further, that Flaccus was opposed to the barbarous Jewish superstition was proof of this strong character.
Speaker 4: Hold on.
Speaker 1: Proofless strong character that he defended the republic by frequently denying the aggressiveness of the Jewish mob, that political gatherings was the evidence of his highest sense of responsibility. This speech of Cicero's is one of the few revelations of Jewish subversion which survived the burning of the libraries the Great Council of Rome, cicerl Cicrel had to lower his voice to avoid stirring up the Jews. A Roman aristocrat, Flaccus, was removed from the office and dragged back to Rome to face the false charged. Why because he had tried to enforce the Roman law banning the Jewish traffick in gold. The outcome of this trial was that Flaccus was acquitted of the charge of embezzlement, but the senate ban on shipping of gold was removed. Thus the Jews won their objective, and Flaccus was lucky to escape with his life after he had exposed them. In the face of this power of the Jews, the Roman aristocrats were no longer able to keep order in the empire, and Rome fell to the barbarians. Chapter five, The Jews and Passion of Jesus Christ. We will start with this next time. Sound good?
Speaker 2: Sound good to me?
Speaker 1: And uh okay, let me just go ahead and say we are going to have to visit these wonderful places that make the world and the show go around. So when you are on the rumble side of things, you just scroll right down. You can actually click this locals thing if you want to. But look at this chat that you've been looking at the all day. See that that's the same as the super chat. Guys, it works the same exact way. You can support the show without having to leave it, without having to go to a different site. You can change it. You can bring it.
Speaker 2: Up like this.
Speaker 1: Da da da da da da da da da. That's there for you, right. I gotta refresh it so I can get into their apart and show you. So that's that.
Speaker 12: Now.
Speaker 1: The subscribe allry button is like its own Patreon. So both of these things are in the description, I mean are in the chat. Let's see if the buttons work. Test them out for me. Would you make it happen? So this one right here boom that I just had left there there. But you can change it. You can do it like this too and go like think right, And that's how you throw a little something out the show as it's going. And if you want it to be read, there's another way to do that, because then it highlights it. This shows me that it's something that you want me to read, and it's not just a conversation you're having with somebody else. All right there boom boom boom boom. All right, all right, all right, so used it. And then this one again subscribe button, just like a kind of like a Patreon scept it's only one tier in his five books. Nice, now that's there. And then there's always, of course the Patreon, which is disguise the limits. I had to change the name because you know I got it kicked off once or twice. That's right there right there, yeah, I guess. And then between the underneath that, there's the creatine, there's the book. But just go right up to this one right here brings you to everything. Remember doctor Peter Glidden, doctor Manso, doctor Monso supplements versus the book, my book creating all the hot sauce I make. All right, then one of this is supported. Well, if I can, if I can use this time that I'm here to support the businesses that I run, then I don't have to go do other things to try to do that, and I could spend more time making better content and uh do more research. And that's what I would. I think everybody would prefer that. What a cute little boy, A cute little boy. Why wouldn't you trust that, you know, if things look like what they really are internally, be a lot harder to have confused them as being good guys. Wouldn't that be something all right? Kind of like it better like that with it doesn't matter, have a wonderful day, have a wonderful weekend. Well, you know, I don't think Rebecca's into, like, you know, public displays of affection, but I'll do my best later