Speaker 1: They want to see Gusta Holi podcasts switched Gusta here. So if you enjoy, okay, yeah, let's enjoy. Yeah, yeah, let's enjoy. So today we're going to review Raw. We're gonna real Raw.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's start. We're all, let's start reviewing Raw.
Speaker 3: Okay. So yeah, this is the this is the shows in summer science and good moments where pre priest gets revenge and them Judgment Day rebrutalize. Well, let's go to it Saturday, wasting no time and so wasting no time, get to the big stories at the Sunday Summer Excite Monday and I have so Raw Pick packed with big moments, Building Blocks has moved to Bury, Battle of Berlin and beyond among the big moments.
Speaker 2: Come on Monday.
Speaker 3: We're gunn there, Greens and Affect the world were champion at forton the Priests and we're looking for revenge on their former Judgment Day teammates and a brutal a tang like ronson raids and step into the hospital the wire six also meaning a successful Green debut being chack Gable and the Cree Butters in the Knights main event. So let's go talk about it before we talk about the whole thing, Let's go to the rest of the Before we go talk though, let's talk about what asked Row. So it starts roll as a gun to confront the right Orion with a pair of bensal Greens to a match. Bass Thrilling got to open the show the World Championships. Some of the Orion up the gun to say bottom that he beat Orange Clued came on the reposited the tod him. He never caught by surprise or respond. He didn't even want to hit the arcade on nowhere and he wanted to see it coming. Seamous defeated really caused by penflouts the bro kick. He's done attacked Shames during the mass. Shane's got to win anyway for the match, Seamous said all young Lions and decided.
Speaker 4: To go for his gun for him to bring it on the ready.
Speaker 3: To fight Shane and Basing by this qualification at the interference was showing developed and so he's a right. The group would try to attack control rand amount of out of the ring gentlemen. New Day Defeating authors are pained by pinfall with labor with small package. Oustin Jones, ran H the mac Attack, carry a cross out to finish Joneson jumping the ring and say Wolf would beat down to the match, taking out across after the and the office of Pain. A town Downer defeated Austin pitfall with ste hit Archie with a town down mm hmm yes. Kott pinned by pin the moon Salt basically the Mills took out the Code of Kai back the show injuring her knee the match and sault. Kyle came to ring for the match and picked up the win. The White Six the main Event defeated American Made by pinfall to the woman hit the top of especially on Gable Gable Toel Maxi deprene that the former Alpha Cat members can keep the name. Brandy's new group would Creek Brothers the American Maid. So yeah, yeah, Now after that, let's go, let's go straight through the day. Preece Ripley going after the new Drumman Day So Dave Brees came out barely early in the show Ballad Trumps refused challenge. They dug it with a faith priests intid ballot say he waited a year to your revenge after he felt Pierce cost him the world titled but wave another Portune said present back Ballada introduced a new Grumman Day with Ballad Carlito, Juman, Duggett, Dominic Morgan. So yeah, we got Danian piece and Dais and Duggy's called after fifth ballot type priest Priest had a ballot back on the attack. As most of the Generman days, one Price eventually fire one off to you want to ring a ballot. Morgan pulled ballot free to start prising to Dominics to take out priests need three Ripley music hits and she ran to the ring checking more, catching Morgan slimmer into the ring post Ripley was aout to put Morgan through tumpter at this for mister Morgan back in the ring, Ripley Priest take out my dug in segment and so Priest Ripley baby faith made. It's a little unearthly considered. Two things things like big apartments. Faan never knows that, but crowns and priest more than ever, despite pre stopping the title to gun there, so we're slaying, they are more into rippling more than ever that the good day German Dave filled with personalities is the right way to go and the second thing, Bronston sent himself Wills at the hospital see a punk face, Vary Rowlands and Will looking for a fight at the punkhead g t s falls reference saying punk's magic manches. I was slaming to a right already called the blows with jug crown back time I finally got pound the break eye content rolls in the rain. I pointed out funk ship braced that name of his wife and dog had the punk lead the ring. Bronson really told peers that he would be looking for to make his own path top and going to provide opportunities to attack walls, to come in and read Hinney walls, which Sammy splinting up blood the issues you punk and time we're going to containue guards. How you feel trying to place it now being a key ADJECTI story with don't mean if you're way to get both men out of the situation, for they didn't finally hit the moment, read me a real threat, brill segment, read and get wrong singment brilliant gets sent ray and give all something to dude keep him Milly away from punking my attack rippit. So yeah, that was that was pretty much raw. All right, let's go to wrestling news. Okay, wrestling news, all right, that's the news. Okay, look at the wrestling news.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. So mm hmmm. I finally took my notes. Mm hmm notes mm hm m h I don't know it. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: All right, So any of is.
Speaker 5: Going head to head against anything on c W with Dynamite title Tuesday on October eighth, and spell to Washington the only rest that comes to Spookings in Washington for the first ever episode of Dynamite at Sperating Arena.
Speaker 2: So yeah, a Sunday announcing that a w wrestling dream.
Speaker 3: That's all dream for go Home Diynamite will be taking pace in the venue at October eight. There was a special Dynamite Tuesday, so it took a schedule for Wednesday, August seventh, the show We're going head to head against w s C on CW on eight ten on the October.
Speaker 2: Eighth, So yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 3: Okay, So all right, next thing on the hit So apparently Dr Mager Colossium hens at a w writting a future paper view thank you, Lauren, John Vendor, Meryl Becasium and anticipating possible holding post an a w pay per view, be buried, dr Magic, costume, their dogs journal about upcoming events. Aw, we have really using that can actually bring a of you live since sentering up baby options on the table both parts of the Greed score. They should be plying for revenue plan. But there's a conference calls the delay. We probably come on daily Sprain Bookistic Realistic tasting for the first time. I'm saying the audience will go over time. But eight running Classic showing Dynamite from Wednesday, AUGUSMN seventh, the last line up. Yeah, we all know the lineup, so everyone knows the lineup, So yeah for this speaks Dynamite, which y'all we will talk about in the review and Sunday went okay.
Speaker 2: Lucher Brows expected the part eight wants the contract.
Speaker 3: Expire updating all in the plants so to eighty your originals might be leaving eight w so mm so even from Chris part Brows or expectedly eight, he one's the contracts fire later this year summer sources to that Bros. Will be bad, but some also claiming that the leading the hospitality is reporting that literally spent the chance a real time on period. Along with that triangle part of the pack. All this plan's changing the decisions apart. So yeah, so yeah, that's basically what's happening. And yeah uh yeah, basically that was happening.
Speaker 6: And all right, all right when we get back, all right, all right, that's all don Let's go straight to Dynamite review now, all.
Speaker 2: Right for Dynamite. Okay, let's steal review of Dynamite. All right, let's see Dynamite episode kicks off. I can champion, Limum match jf Coy Fletcher Okay, so Eric can champion and J Fletcher and Mum match so coll fletch. He sees Scoo, John Kskins, benjaf right Man, Fletcher and low blow Bring must have scored the pinfall. Vettory lost backstas breaking out of the locker room, signed a range referee the ring, dying ring Raymond Bloody Fletcher with the with the tire driver in ninety one also get to the ring time and jaff Rain's away. Charles Olsfred argues the doctor checks on the Fletcher. A video package played hype out the matter, jur Danston land Tonight, Maria May defe Via Van Man May hit the advanced just going a painful. After the match, May has given a gift wrapped this picture to the stone. Hold the back of picture. Bis die Marie dye. Toysto shows up two women separated reising security. Mm hmm. If you a packet plays pas Championship Berry fall all in Jack dam.
Speaker 4: I get.
Speaker 2: Harry on that pair of fire excuse not show up at Wembley and questions the last Perry showing up a T T Darbys Parry doesn't have to sacrifice anymore of his time. He has to show up at Wembley. That has a room for comments. Jericho j in the banca through the next match, Shabot to Brian Keith. Shabata locks Brian keeping arm brocker to win the arm breaker, to win the match by submission, because you're a big bill tax. Shabato to the match now to one. He returns, says, Shabata takes all three to all three men for they ran all Hey, Cassidy back cast Man's conger able to make it to diyamaite that I did, Yes, Cassis that he's going to face chant the beast wish. Today's a couple of old guys are fight eager to fight someone handy and pat back, saying page he wants say everything swear went, but multiple dumbasks are getting his way. Page that he will have when he wants. Good Old jer sits down with Strickland. Jared said that with swerve s Striggles ain't beyond interview. Might may av I think all in this year remains the wall to him strictly paths chain of individual. Jim rosson swear my morse pass action swift swear. Strickland said, if you're making annoying people that listen to him, Ross Giant sins the wrestling match like his last watch pro that's about legacy. Strickling questions the rules reverse name, I'll give him damn by him, swear Saint doesn't care to dance and being a fouther pair Ross so Strickling heating to be the hardest match ever had Strickling believe dancing and buying when we hole up due to paint injuries. Ross I swear if he could beat Brian Anson Sprooklan said he will dance, the legacy will belong to him. At the yard Our Cathay defeat Robert Morrison Boushe after you hit rush with their shadow machine Jackson Shorts scored the pitfall for the VIC three. The Clayton came out or stopped as thee care Jacks were invite them to the ring fight. The board men were on the brawl and all the ringside. The partress at backstage and came down Stawiy and Maxfield House of Black over the Club and Gold on collision. The winning team will be facing the partress at Awoiles. Then Kate revealed that he will be the special referee. Your package played typing the holgram as very big as suspended or she Issy Comilla, Manette Defea kakas whole handcamp manage Comudo one this quick squash, I paid booth theomen at the same time Manega and the Micro says bunk box that suspended by Baker to all in a year till then mercedes a begger tunny when she's the best thing in a W Shavons con over world suspension because Backberg appears on CHOHn said, when she may commit to something she's seen through the end Bigger seven things, the typical mess leaves Biggas says should be t shid all in swiming the rsades and join a W it's timing the main event. Freaking Jack Semo is joining the contact team in the main event. Bran Dan said the future Jared don't too bad. Brandon judeyard Bus Steel Chaired scored the victory. Brig Sima Wiel You came out to check on dance after the match, Sea Rainbow Dance and Jerry's hands from too many how you do at the half pot match, Strickland came out. Strickling said, when is the legends of TV's program and my eyes Strickling mains slain boat judge himself, so he's had the difference between him and Brian is all about World Champions and TV. Strickling says honor to retire him and all In Kan says ask dance and feeling. Imagine what he'll do to the latest months website and tested for all In as well. Chiles willing you to a match next week. Strickle said he wants dance to have fun. We'll see what stangers ran a w the two men face off and it goes off the air. So, yeah, that was the man, and yeah that was aw dynamite. It was a good show. It was an amazing show. It was pretty much so Yeah, that was pretty much aw dynamite. All right, Let's go straight to Ring of Honor now, all right, let's do Ring of Honor now, Ring of honor. Okay, let's go to ring of honor my notes, ring of on her notes, Okay, Raring of Honor. So ring up to speak on r h TV on August a, twenty twenty four show headline by Tavy Mike Bennett and speaking of defending their titles against infantry. All right, we got okay, here's the Mattress, the Irish Taxi Titles Mary now Rachel Awring Action The Outrunners versus Steven Wolf and Barrett Brown, Giant TV versus Fugad's son Belchay versus Ian Robbie Eagles was Darren Benkston, The Dark Order Chinese versus Tommy Shirt, Ishi, a Ycabonni and Gaby and Cohen.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the audience.
Speaker 2: Broadcast for the opening match Restaurant on Gavar, Dark Order via a pinfull uh on Silver on Gavar and Silver. Dina had a private meeting with Bill Starts say she was frustrated. Starts lost the time before Clarity where Ric woke up n I t paholans to be a minion train once again. Quem and a Union Crown Orange World Championship. I should have been build starts with facing an attag match, so to vacated the by pitfall Mia Santos, benefic Amery Canalis Bennett and I mean Allison. Derek Garrison erected by s A p declaring he won one of my mattress mask, but Garrison said the lawn and juggle with bad for stepticle will.
Speaker 4: Lose his mask.
Speaker 2: You lose about to go a step the challenge all right. The under the ash tax belts their kingdom. We defeated the Infantry Door by pinfall. Heil Mary on Dean ch I only defeated we have it by pinful black holes slam Shane Taylor promotion Shane Taylor, Lee Maury called out flight Maraty offered the time mash and rat Killer didn't after and wife not stepping up to the debuta, claring tyn to watch that step at the neck. The Water's defeat Seill bear Boyd by pinfall. The Rico on Brown t n d k'by Robbie Eagles defeat Darien Brankston by submission. Ron Miller Special Tory. She defeated to by a pinfull share job brainbuster. Maria Santos interviewed with drowning after one tnight. She was harder for at home injury and help reflect get better partably carrying erupted praise editing look but told to drop the act Giant TV. If you go by Pinfall, m I T s mixing it and then reflex near Pena and Media and and r H world winning television champion Red Velt by Pinfall single legs hook from Starks on Velvet. Look, well, I mean I want to talking warp microphone. Starks strikes Velvet with the Hardt Women's World title for a game Pinfall win. N I T is still tad end the broadcast. So yeah, that was pretty much Ring of Honor review. Yeah, that was Ring of Honor.
Speaker 4: And now we go straight to smack down. Now you know what, but uh, let's review.
Speaker 2: The Let's do rampage, Let's do ramp pay spoilers, Let's get this out of the way. Let's get it out of the way. Yep, alright, start, Okay, here's this for Rampage this week versus Butcher Darby defeated the Butcher Bethel, Comic Club versus d versus Rocky Omero. You did the merow Private Party defeated Dave Jahnson and Zane Jahnson the outcasts see then Beast and I rose at well the spoilers for Rampage, So yeah, but still watch ramp Page this week. There might be some story development.
Speaker 4: With Syria and all in in Wembley Stadium.
Speaker 2: So yeah, all right, let's go straight to SmackDown and then Collision and that's it for the week with the podcast. All right, all right, let's go a smathdown. Okay, sat down? Sure m m all right. Well thinks about the blood Line Prey Road with Kevin Owens Owen Fused Boes offer the Child under Space w retitled Bash of Berlin. Berlin the head of Team Home. He turned smacked up at the first time, Socola, Who's the real chief? Child? Chief is butter Line Wales and number of rand numbers of rands where ryns have all the no metal rains have returned. Summers Slam Slam Last Saturday for experience of wrestling in forty eight forstinguished hopes to becoming Unspirit w E Champion to call my grets Trus take over Buttla except smat does indication. Matt also stage for Undersplited w A Championship match Week c Kevin Owens and Masha I went Sock refused. M Let's talk about what happened. Smanta Street Pop Fits defeat down Under h Islander by Pinball and him there with the love Buster and Device three Office qualified for number match for w Tatty title. That's the Green Pepper Niven trying to play games and tipping Stratton died.
Speaker 7: Jazzy car Gill defeat Alba Ray by pitfall had jaded but Darren Poorney and only a union at Argo Bellier. Post match, Naomi made the same. La Nice used State Championation directed by Nagel Delfantasma sent to Ascot by Pinfall when a School by pint a handfull tights number ten for US title.
Speaker 2: Mm hm. Professional Western booker Kevin don't honoring that video back? Its deaf. The I why to be a pretty deadly painful out to hitting me in the middle On Prince they call fire Match Crown the Tattoom Champions. So now they go to the main part the Roman storyline. Rod the rains rain over the blood Line and rode the challenge. His friend Sat that kicks off for the Color. Champ didn't get bro on the mike, so Color wrote the head the Color demand rematch. Roads rejected Roads a need Jacob Absence claiming, and then Billy Finn for himself, seeming Jim injured. Some Mer's like the butter Line advanced towards the ring, but except the Spirit chair chair wing Kevin Owens. The Color told Roads deal with him at the Blue Line found runs Rains following the Bloodline departure, Road so oh he had the accaped position. Roadse sat owns all I got the blunt line offer. Bash and Berlin both rejected, offering should be earned and always reaching. The Rain lost record and justify appeningant Roads disagree always to the price Fier's prime. Rose said he would ask Mattha and new manager book the match. Mm hmmm. The Bloodline returned to Rain and the Night the Color told Rains there was a new tribal chief that movie demanded, costing the title Summer's saying Rain's New Things song, Hey drawing he the reaction with Tusi the crowd. Rains stared on the Bloodline for stirring the ring. Rain took out toma tongue and tongue along and steal steps. Brawling was the color post the call safety the side up for a spear. Rains went on to retreat. The trial treat fell a necklace, the split focus on the tongue along to get the pounds the Rains were gaining up her hands bearing bearing Rain. The ring sung out to the ringside Barricane Rains loll over the chair for starting now to call the letter fled to. I decided to close the show. So Textbek fallout of Summersions their magolution fell short. Rains first month apparents month didn't give much dig into the circle unfold with someone Christens. There as much discuss Rains Era auras match back and fold. The crowd ended up. Rains must look strong on the bohind look perfectly a match. We don't want advantage to the Absence family from randomly a minor that he's that's to call anchor of the bloodline reducts. I have make feelings about roads Owens a sensible way to keep them away from bloodline. So on for now, Rhoades offering his friend Natasha Frience's character Baybayed, fight Champ preaching effort, w w's efforts give a short notice made events some substance. It's odd that the parts were like Owens would rejected fighting for w w's top title. So yeah, pretty much.
Speaker 4: And uh and that was smack down.
Speaker 2: Let's get to rampage. All right, it's the last a collision review, all right, Let's get to the collision. All right, all right, it's collision. So colision this week? Okay, closion the Testing Pros survival between a Rosa Las Chapter Saturday night at TNT and Enemies Texas Bullball match. On any other collision Matchroma Marquis Bell will be a high speech shut down in the House of Black and Man. Game. Tend this match, your catch there, take it all in for a title. Let's see what recap this week behind the match cards. You're waiting on the match cards, all right, Dirielle and Hold and Graham versus your athletes. Hi Damn carries three law win Ross records Opey match Saturday show Tea with Diaran about the premier athletes on the Niece and Josh Woods, nist Woods, Caplin and Baron also apparently look him over brushing the ring and how the combat the square win on heads Yeah, highlight that Pelly had all in twenty six and Margery needless solid tax on themis feed to nice.
Speaker 4: And what this mark?
Speaker 2: The second wing Arelda Halloween battles his first du pisicals attack partner. You guys, I will help visionize the little girl wife given wind over the woods helped Texas bull up match. The poss right between was that the apoll could textas bullo match both Spark Chris mask one among the others William Burl Boy his back beating him bladdered one point, Rossister Cord rocking, protect us one another was so kicking on time prefer thank you God. S's the apolog to the matters strong one curly paid off range the hotel hero retory mm hmm, got my thirteen, barely put over the friend on the road called Texas home guaranteed match, but also the potential heat the finishing the many brother I took a big bop top road to the chairs and the corner. Both of them supperates on their foreheads on used the bloody long times and rubber Dundee falling tense enough with warranted that's RSUs Outrunners Men Rivaly that claim the to show down with the Allders two Mannum and Tyrol Floyd the heels fut in a great fight. Everyone expected, I said, cast to get them over the corner the ring, I shull break. They cut off the ring off the hot tatirline and expected hot Tag to uh.
Speaker 4: Hot Tag to.
Speaker 2: Hot Tag sover Sports come ble to five Executive Jersey, I'll drive the time machine for the wind Fi t f the hot waters out of fire and past some strong fundal tasting work is a real argument to the media's if we take a long reeler Harworth beat them. But I said the mask very good fr air performance and work abroad we were great managed out Tag art World crowd Hot everything Y Birth for Success, Van and Tasty Parts Saturday Night and then down South audition Ladder Scuff one on one action at the Broncofalized Fast started a rich history, get a realizing form chosen one in the dark order he busts Advance, Open toy Wain and from for putting back the pink after the mass seem anxieties mentioned the wrestling rocking formal Vertibraalizers for research. Our first special pull Moth whished to be advanced dot count for backstage supports the Broncos and their master and Bloody was one of that Van's buster regards of a couple of scenes done, then it's gonna be benefitings of blood heaving and that's too much shirt did not. That's how Vans and they meant to how to heal is put up that no one from the Shine strict trick look over charge manage for two reads of the three free Joy Frank and Bright Nanson strict charge the laypair the Stone people don't he each She gave strictly the top fight fighting his way back to the bout earlier the world Chip especially miss d were with it which it's the plus strugglified back then the three radio signing to Hotel Defense with Cogans can dry and we stay um after the match. Next in the air come down the entering interview with Stanler Tokely Halfully. We reveled at the two heels with battle. I guess part of all in zero our kickoffs show well we entertained nothing else struck out.
Speaker 4: The e she.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Aguinness put up a strict gloria well all in for Chris and should that with the brons a competing Shabba ralely ridged just sat down Jay last week should because she j ellen Danon more the next man you know you are find something Paul to the top flight and then collection in clear real rush revealing the master between two teams the next week, so she scud up jameson too and they see you at it. Back on televis Razer after run at the x u K it was one of our sign of pay, she sported, it was just a three as a master Chamont pre take sits down to jobs by dancing with Bergan Dragon Clay mainly as good as I been, as will top Shot Sports Trickle chres Or. She had defeated James so James the Forest down s u K, Who's contract about the lapse shot by Future. It was nice to see her back on television here she had tested aggressive, read that late he'll turn rounds aoy Winns World Chances, Obama coming dancing and reveal the enery that uls the nixt edge to come up by the end of the year's trial smatch so kiss K started guest her now turn back for shop everywhere the trios chop at all that saw for elsa black Man and BlackBerry King Ardy, Matthew Balley, bank Man, Game Robs alsin Aris called gun the Heels looked over Matthews throughout the show and tags cass All and gonstrapped hot tag to black Spring comeback and trills times and Kings are being exploded to magic actually broken down, Petter just start, Murphy thought and me or Competit's dog Hesus and County Spard Matthews Rochers the way the Chargers for Truth final beat that in a special referee though its Chris which the black said town same town with the crowd to come up close of the show. Prior to strain event is she issued the child from miss for TVs Champion matches one day and nae so yeah, And the idea was always had a first set of three for her videos. No reasons match can have happened earlier in the show. Those as matter for must inside my conclusion carrying cured in the event the match assault actually played on both signed. There was ament story concerned. The finish was built to it. It was enoughing like about side event cleansing, Arabamic gray average, They built the trios all it was the rad event was general at Chapago, highlighted Carcier, the cage introduced again. Outcome struggled good and paying for his TELEMI against best up the generation too. We got called the match about rose Brazzo Riberry in recent months. Tiarist was good and wrong and it needed be the pieces were there, wasn't even was hurt clause it was fucked down and the facts that there was just ency see strength bands washing something else. So i'tained enough boys spending hours hype poling dominated commervation.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and and yeah, and that was collision. All right, thank you for the podcast. I'll see y'all next week. Thank you,