Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. You guys, this is exciting. This is an end of the year TLC recap with my friend Kim from ninety Day Fiance Craig Cray. I just call you Kim Cray.
Speaker 2: Oh that's what everybody calls me, Mary Payne. Just kidding. So happy to be here with you. End of the year Kyle's and Costa Rica and what centers mean? Yeah, what better thing to do than hang out with you and talk shit about all this craziness we watch this here?
Speaker 1: Is he looking for a thrupple? Is he looking for a woman to bring in so he can be on seeking sister wife? What's he doing there in Cousta, Rica?
Speaker 2: He might be seeking a babysitter. That's about the extent of the excitement down there. I don't know, you know, his wife loves to travel. He's probably very drunk if I having a guess. Okay, well, all right on the beach.
Speaker 1: Well, you and I were talking beforehand, and I literally, just as I do on these Thursday episodes, I really don't do much preparation. I just sort of like, thirty minutes beforehand, look and like, what are we going to talk about and for this particular episode, I'm happy to talk to you because you watch all the same TLC ridiculousness that I do, and we do a lot of texting about it. And shows I watched on TLC this year that I covered. Okay, they're twelve of them.
Speaker 2: Wow? Really? Yeah? Okay, just on TLC. That doesn't include like Love is Blind.
Speaker 1: Or Love It. I did all the Love is Blind. I think the two or three seasons of that, maybe at least two, maybe three, all of Bravo. Also, I covered The Valley. Also, I covered a show called Sold on SLC, which was a Bravo show. Other shows I cover, I covered some other little shows. But twelve Turn by Turn episodes, twelve seasons Turn by Turn recaps. Wow, l see here are the twelve shows that I covered. Okay on the first day. No, I'm not gonna do that. I'm not gonna do that. But I could, I got, I could have made a song. Okay. We finished up the year, We finished up twenty twenty five. We started twenty twenty five, finishing up twenty twenty four with Before the ninety Day season seven.
Speaker 2: Can you believe that that feels like twenty years ago. To me, Yeah, that was Likezy Renee and Cheaty, Faith and Goneria, Lauren Niles, Matilda Tiger, Lily, Adnan, Joe and Magda, Magma, Veya and Sonny, that dude in South Africa, Vanya and Bozo.
Speaker 1: Wow does it?
Speaker 2: That feels like twenty twenty two to me? I cannot believe that was January We were wrapping that up.
Speaker 1: Wow, because I met Vanya at the party, I guess that was in twenty twenty three, met her at the party, and then saw her again this year at the TLC Christmas party, which can only mean she's going to be on Single Life, you know, because anybody that was at that party, we were like, what show are you going to be on? What show are you going to because if there's no reason, you're just here right.
Speaker 2: Right, That's what I'm like. Oh when you told me you saw her at that party, I was like, God, she was She hasn't been on this show in years. Oh no, it was like ten solid months ago, like geez so.
Speaker 1: And then we had Last Resort Season two, Fantastic Stuff, Stacy Florian, Julia Brandon, Jazz Bengino.
Speaker 2: Rob, Sophie, Josh, Natalie Take Me to Vegas right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you never. It takes me to a Vegas So okay. Then we had ninety day fiance og he's an eleven.
Speaker 2: Christy who was on that? Tell me you know was it season ten or season eleven?
Speaker 1: I guess he was in It was eleven because we came through that party when they had season ten and that's when we first met Emily and Kobe.
Speaker 2: Oh right, right right, okay, So this season this year was kind of surper want a cow patty the thropple in Mexico on a Amini and mask Matt with a weird baby hand and feet, tattoos.
Speaker 1: On chest and back, hands on the chest, feet on the back. I think, so no feet on the chest, baby feet on the chest and then full human hands on the back.
Speaker 2: This is an unfuckable man. You cannot have sex with a man that has baby tattoos on his chest. You just can't.
Speaker 1: Well, he's pretty key.
Speaker 2: It seems to be doing okay. Though. We had Mark and that lady from France who left her son in Paris and I cannot remember her name.
Speaker 1: Mina Mina because if you recall, they went to Baldhead Island where we have a house yes, yes, yes, yes, and believe me when I tell you I've all peeled when I'm there.
Speaker 2: I'm sure you do. They'll be back.
Speaker 1: Because his brother, His brother lives there, so.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. Aliah and Sean and Joan and Greg, who somehow ended up being like the sweethearts of the season.
Speaker 1: I know. And Greg has been on pillow Talk with Spockles with John and that's a good combo. The accents alone or killing me.
Speaker 2: Dying to know if Spockles and Megan are still together after what we're watching on Diaries because it doesn't look good. Mary Payne doesn't look good.
Speaker 1: They have a baby, yes or no?
Speaker 2: Pregnant? I think maybe baby has not arrived yet. Not sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, the Baldwins.
Speaker 2: Oh you covered the Baldwins?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did.
Speaker 2: Girl, Please tell me about this?
Speaker 1: Was it good?
Speaker 2: So? Why did she ever address why she did this fake Spanish accent?
Speaker 1: Yes she did. She addressed it. And you're stupid because you don't understand, Kim.
Speaker 2: That's oh so sorry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and don't you understand? She had a very stage scene where she had her twelve year old daughter's friend come over to do her nails, and this girl was from England but lived part time there in the Hamptons or full time whatever, and she was an international gal of sixteen, and Hilaria Hillary was talking to her and saying, like, do you find your accent like comes in and out since you were raised in England but now you live in the States, And she says, yeah, and sometimes people make fun of me. And Hilaria explains to the girl that it's called code switching and she has recently learned about it, and then she explains she too, grew up in an international culture and it's hard for her sometimes when she speaks Spanish to then, so she explained it, and then she said, you know to the camera that youah, people kind of made fun of her about it, but she doesn't care. You know, she can't help it. This is the way she speaks and whatever.
Speaker 2: I do not know any other human that does that. That's whatever, okay, Hilaria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a good show. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I hope there's a season two because there's nothing funnier than a four year old that's just saying fuck you bitch and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, Oh wow, I'll need.
Speaker 1: I love a cursing. I love a cursing toddler.
Speaker 2: It'll maybe feel better about my own toddlers.
Speaker 1: Perhaps, Yes, it's funny when a toddler is like, punches a sister in the face and calls her which one is the bitch? She's a bitch. They went to the dentist. She took all fourteen kids to the dentist. And when one of the boys there's like three boys in a row that are like seven eight nine six, seven eight whatever. I used to know all their names by heart. I would go to bed at night and try to remember all their names, and I could do it. And sometimes I also try to name k Casey's kids, like I just try to remember people's kids' names.
Speaker 2: Like SHELI is like five, right, she is five? Just five.
Speaker 1: And so one of these boys said to the lady was cleaning her teeth and going like, so like, if you guys have fun today, did you did you learn anything in school? And he goes, hey, something I learned today and the hygienesis what's that? He goes, My sister's a bitch.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: He's like seven, And the sister's sitting there She's like, oh my god, stop it Gabrielle Franco whatever his name was. You know, all the names are Spanish. I don't remember. It's pretty good, pretty good. So then we had Hunt for Love Season one.
Speaker 2: Oh, my favorite favorite ninety Days show.
Speaker 1: Ever, because it made no sense. It made no sense, no hunting, no hunting, no dates. I told Rob at the last party where I saw him, I said, yeah, the title of that show didn't make sense because we thought we were hoping at the end it would be Yellowjacket style where somebody was gonna put on an antler crown and hunt somebody else till they died, like we were hoping it was going to be like Survivor. And Rob said to me at this party, Yeah, when we were trying to figure out the name, I was saying, like, now, Rob, are you trying to tell me you had a hand in naming the show.
Speaker 2: You were consulted by production in the name? I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Yeah, But he said when they were trying to figure out the name of the show, he didn't like Hunt for Love. He didn't think it made sense, but they were also giving it. He told me something I can't remember, like like ninety Day in the Wild or second Chances or something, and he didn't like those names either. Anyway, Rob, you.
Speaker 2: Know what, they should have called it Single Life, because that's what it is. Do you think Single Life is coming back or we're just going to have Mexico Bang House?
Speaker 1: Like I think Single Life is coming out at the beginning of the year, and I could tell you who I think is on it. Yeah, really, I think on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but are they still going to do the bang House one? The Hunt for Love? Hunt for Love?
Speaker 1: And I also will predict here on this show that Jamal is going to be on Hunt for Love?
Speaker 2: Oh thank god. I mean, look, the funniest thing about Hunt for Love were the randos that they brought in.
Speaker 1: Half half the randos. They don't need the exact same number they need, you know, six ninety day cast members and then four randos are like eight and two they needed them. Really be fighting over the randos. There were too many randos.
Speaker 2: There were like we would be on like episode eighteen and Kyle and I'd be like, who the hell is that person? I know, I know on a date with somebody we've never seen in three months, and yeah, it's just like one of the randos, Like I swear two thirds of them never got any camera time.
Speaker 1: And then you would go and look at what TLC sent us, like here's the cast list, and you would flip through it, like all forty pictures and that person would never appear, and you're like, wait, so they were so insignificant that they didn't even appear on the twenty something photos you send of us cast members. Because sometimes I would go look, I was like, okay, this is this girl. No, this is this girl. And then remember towards the end, there was that girl that appeared that we thought was a trainer, but she was a cast member that was super like muscular, yes, and you know they put her on there because Rob said, that's the kind of boorn he likes, he likes the bodybuilder girls.
Speaker 2: Rob did not go for her. He went for Jennifer for fur And Okay, so Jamal's gonna be on next time. That's a good that's a guest. That's a guest.
Speaker 1: This is not this is not something I know for sure. This is a guess. Because again, why was he at that party other than to do the amazing performance of the ninety Day Bad Boys that we got to see in person.
Speaker 2: Can we have Natalie on bang House. I mean literally, that's the only casting we need is Natalie and Corney. Anybody else can be ancillary. I mean, you put those two in a bang House and it's going to be wild. I need Natalie back now.
Speaker 1: With her new nose that looks just like her old nose.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, exactly, I need her. Jamal's fine. I don't know. I think there's a lot, there's a lot of options. I do not need Tiffany back.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, people have such strong feelings about Tiffany, but I enjoy her. I thought she was.
Speaker 2: She's a good narrator.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yeah, I think she does have a like an actual boyfriend. Now, Like I when I was going back over my I just went through the recording schedule from January to now to see actually what I covered because I don't remember, And so I was looking, looking, looking, and three times on my calendar appeared interview with Tiffany did never happen?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 1: Yeah, kept getting canceled.
Speaker 2: So interesting. I think she's probably done. She has a boyfriend. She seems to be really into. Jamal will be a good one. He's a playboy. I don't know who else. So bring back for the men, you know, maybe Goneria Lauren. That would be a fun of fun casting. Maybe Florian will be there without Stacey. We just don't know.
Speaker 1: If what Darcy and Stacy said to us at that TLC party is indie indication. Everybody'd be breaking up. And that's great because we could use Darcy and Stacy the Divorce years. That's what we need.
Speaker 2: We could use that and I'd have them in bang House as well. We should bring Benny back. Remember Ari and Bennie were in I call it Divorce Resort. They were on a last resort for like two episodes.
Speaker 1: I call it Therapy Island. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yes, Divorce Resort's pretty good. Though. Well, it's this show that Amy Archer and I created which is just going to take place in my basement called ninety day PBu, Please break Up, Please break Up ninety day PBu. It's just going to be them coming to my basement and was sit in front of them and go it's time, please break up.
Speaker 2: It sounds like HTA.
Speaker 1: Okay. So after Hunt for Love, we had Matched Me Abroad season two.
Speaker 2: Oh so good. I love Matching Me Abroad. It's so silly and the steaks are so low. Yes, there's not really any children involved, and it's all just like so dumb and wonderful. I love it. I love that they like intentionally focus on three countries, but they're very random.
Speaker 1: Or they're like, Okay, we found a match shanker in this country. And then they had what's her name Katerina that will just go from country to country.
Speaker 2: Like why like why is Katerina in Ireland? Now we don't know. I mean, so random.
Speaker 1: She's gonna be in like Serbia next time and be like, I'm international, I know all the singles in Serbia. I love matching me abroad. And we had what's her name with the crazy hair, the Irish guy, and they then we had what's her name that works for? Okay, what's her name that works for the liquor company? That got the booby tattoo?
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't love Victoria, who was a New York City, New York City who had the tough parents and like, yeah, she got a tattoo with her like on a second date and then he'd like ghosted her twice.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and so it was a ghost with boobs.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Because of the Harry Styles song two Ghosts, which is a great song and I played it for a while, but I can't play it on here because this is on the reefeed.
Speaker 2: So I like I like her.
Speaker 1: A bunkie was recently who works for a liquor company in New York was recently at like a holiday party, and she was there because she works you know, she works for some international brandow and she was there at the party. No, no, no, Victoria was there at the company party, and so she talked to her. She said she she was like, I recognize you from the show, and she spoke to her, and her understanding of her and Irish guy was that, yeah, they keep in touch, they see each other every so often, but you know, no bad blood, no nothing.
Speaker 2: They spent less care smith together was on the PostScript of the season. He like flew out to New York for Christmas to like hang out with her. I was like, that's a pretty big deal.
Speaker 1: And then the girl with the crazy Diana Ross hair, she ended up finding an old boyfriend and having a baby.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's right. She was like pregnant. She annoyed the hell out of me. Amber. I remember she like they took her out to like the country, the countryside, to that guy that like didn't like who Lives? Yeah, yeah, and had a bathtub outside that was funny.
Speaker 1: And then who's the guy that was the massage just to pig? What was that guy's name?
Speaker 2: That was bald?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: They did get dirty Tony, right, wasn't it Tony?
Speaker 1: You didn't do him dirty?
Speaker 2: He's I mean they did the show dirty by having him on actually because.
Speaker 1: The women had to go out with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the long hair thing, and like they'd set him up with women that had short hair. I was like, now this woman has to endure like forty five minutes with the sky. And he was awful.
Speaker 1: He was like, oh you love your dog? Fuck off, we're breaking up. You love an animal? How dare you like your dog?
Speaker 2: He's like, no, can't, can't have that.
Speaker 1: Oh okay.
Speaker 2: He was then awful.
Speaker 1: Then we had Virgins season one.
Speaker 2: Oh, we watched a little bit of Virgins, but then you didn't watch all of it. We didn't watch all of it. We're so bad. We just did a couple of what Gates would call, uh, you know, the bi curious episodes, and then I don't know, Love is Blind started or something, and we were like, we don't have time for this, but I think that we got we got the gist. Did anybody end up banging or did they all continue to say virgins? What?
Speaker 1: So there was the well the one girl, the Indian girl went to some sort of you know, healer, laid on a table. Well, I think this woman penetrated her with a crystal. I'm not really sure.
Speaker 2: I did see that. Yes, yes, but she.
Speaker 1: Definitely had an out of body experience right there on television.
Speaker 2: Like an orgasmic one or like a people one.
Speaker 1: Okay, yes, and she cried. And then we had the guy that was so cute, that was so cute.
Speaker 2: Good after he got cleaned up and shaped his back or waxed his back, and then he was like fine after he got rid of his neck beard.
Speaker 1: He was cute. But he had that girl that he dated, and then he took her to one of these like poconose places with like the heart shaped bathtub and all like the lube, and it was like it was like one of those poconos, which I've never been to. I've only seen pictures. It's like a hotel room where like the second floor is like the heart shaped bathtub and you can like see through the bed. It's like a waterbed. She was like, what's happening? I thought we were just gonna go camping. So she dumped him. But he got a new girlfriend after that, and so we assumed they banged at some point. But you know, once again, he didn't live in his mom's basement, but he did live in his mom's attic. Yeah, it's usually going to be a problem. I enjoyed that show.
Speaker 2: I thought that show again, low Steaks really silly. I'm into that. Which we have to before we end today, please remind me we have to talk about the Almas show upcoming, but we'll do. Okay, that's twenty twenty six, so that's a little bit not on the list. It's not on the list. Okay, let's keep let's continue. When was are we up to ninety day UK yet? Or no? Oh wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is still first half of the year. Yeah, that was ever seven of twelve. Okay, I'm not going by months, I'm just going by the order of which I covered them in. Okay, Then we had the best show on television, Welcome to Platfell season seven.
Speaker 2: I am so bummed that. Yeah, we didn't cover that. I did catch up to talk to you about it. You did, and I didn't finish the season out though? What happened to?
Speaker 1: Why are you such a quitter?
Speaker 2: I know, I am a Twitter you know. It's just I get busy with the other sh like Love is Blind come along, and then like a month of your life has disappeared and you cannot account for your time.
Speaker 1: And when I looked at the amount of Love is Blind recaps that I did, and it would be like love is Blind, Love is blind? You know, because I was looking at the schedule and I was like, oh my god, how did I survive August?
Speaker 2: It's it's so intense. So that's what usually happens. It is like we'll have like a three week loll We'll start covering a show and then Love is Blind hits and I'm like, I have no time for getting.
Speaker 1: You can't do anything else. I guess it's probably how people feel to cover The Bachelor, right, It's like, oh, it's just so intense. So okay, So welcome to Platform season seven.
Speaker 2: Now, can you tell me what happened to Victoria? Did she go away? Did they break up? Or wait? What's her name for? Oh?
Speaker 1: Veronica, it's a b name, Veronica. Micah's toxic crazy girlfriend did. Yeah, they broke up because the whole family had an intervention with her and basically told her she was banished, which she was thrilled about. She was happy. Uh, she's come out with some real problematic, in my opinion, world stances. I'll just put it that way. She's she does live in Florida. No shade did Florida. Some of you are great, but she anyway, she hard launched a new boyfriend this week. Actually, so good for her. Let me tell you this that on our ten dollars Prime, we are starting season one, episode one. We just started with plathfill again. Keisha's never watched it, so we just season one was only six episodes. We just blew right through that shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah oh yeah.
Speaker 1: So we're about to do season two, episode one next week and still time to catch up, guys and some of that stuff. Kim aged like sour milk. I bet when you see Kim Plath saying Barry and I don't drink, we don't approve ethan and a little lot of beer in front of our younger children, which you know, and I was like, and of course I'm just putting up her mugshot on the screen every time. Oh like really really and just how Micah says, my parents think you should just wait till marriage for your first kiss.
Speaker 2: What Yeah, hilarious, I know, hilarious so lot.
Speaker 1: So I have a I have a whole like that didn't age well, Button, I have a whole shut up, Kim button. I have a I have her mug shot at the ready and I have Hosannah's face with a big ex across at rip at the ready because they act like she doesn't exist. They say the whole family a lot, but they act like she does not exist.
Speaker 2: They never talk about Hassan. And isn't she like the treasured child, like the golden child? She you know, did what she was supposed to do. She gave up a music scholarship to go like, marry some dude and live in the Quiverful.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's what they do. But they travel around because they're both professional musicians. But she didn't need the head learning of college.
Speaker 2: No, we don't need women to read. Just read music.
Speaker 1: That's just read music. Just do what you're supposed to.
Speaker 2: I mean, none of those children are like super literate, so I think you know.
Speaker 1: No, we just covered you know, Mariah pretending that she was going to go to college. That was funny. I forgot about that. Oh yeah, it's a good rewatch.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you, I need to watch the rest of this season. I might do that here over the break. Maybe I'll have a little time, Okay.
Speaker 1: Then we rolled into ninety day h e A Oh boy, season nine, which of course we just finished because you know, everything last months and months and months with Matt Sharp. That was season nine. Ha. So that had the floor Idiots, that had Darcy and Georgie.
Speaker 2: Half of it. Half of it was floor Idiots or as we called it, Florida's Ski fight House. Like Jovie. It was like, yeah, the four under four, Alexi and Lauren, Joviara and then Libby and Andre who are They're terrible, terrible people.
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something. They you know, Chuck, Chuck died and they could have milked that a little bit to get them. I mean, honestly, this is terrible. But Andrea was out there saying, like, you know what you didn't see behind the scenes is we were really close and showing some fun videos and like two days later he's back at the well, let me tell you how horrible Lauren and Alexi are. I was like, oh God, Andre, dude, you should have just ridden that train for a while. Why are you still talking about Lauren and Alexi? I mean, just let it go. And the funniest thing is that Darcy and Georgie lived in Florida and Brandon and Julia went to Florida. Still weren't even featured in the Florida.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they noticed stay away from that, far far away, I think. And you know, Darcy and Georgie had a really funny thing in Bulgaria, which I appreciated because that's more like a toe storyline than aha. And like, I am happy to you know, do that. HIA is still rough. It's still rough to cover. It's always like twenty episodes, always like a three or four part tell all. And I don't know if I are they going to continue with HIA with like the success of like The Mexico Bang House and The Last Resorts and The Single Life and all these other things.
Speaker 1: That's the difference in HIA and Diaries.
Speaker 2: Oh I love diaries.
Speaker 1: You know what's the difference is, I know you love diary. So does Kimberly. Kimberly loves diary. She just gives me Diary's corner on our show and tells me what happened, so I don't have to watch diaries.
Speaker 2: Gives you a taste. It's like, oh, remember Larry that didn't eat the pig. Here's a five to seven minute update on his life. That's all I need. I can.
Speaker 1: Larry Donalds.
Speaker 2: No, No, he retired, Mary Payne, but now he's working again because he retired without any money. So you know, at like age thirty nine or whatever, and they were living in like an RV park in an RV and then they bought some property in a swamp where he was gonna build something maybe, and he made a bunch of weird videos about Jesus and then and then now I don't know because he hasn't been on Diaries for the last two years.
Speaker 1: So okay, well, I do like we do Kimberly's Diaries corner with the K, corner with the K. So and I put a little corner on the screen and we say, I say, you just tell me what happened, which she'll say it's not like a good for Rebecca and yet and I don't like to hear that because I think, surely that can't be true.
Speaker 2: Well, I think they're just trying to set it up for divorce Resort, you know, Okay, I like that. You can see the diaries is an audition for last Resort, a lot of it, and they're trying to set people up. But like, okay, here's another example. Misha. Remember the Israeli guy Nikola, Catholic Israeli guy, Misha.
Speaker 1: You are only cute when you are mute? Yes, yes, Misha, Misha, Misha, Misha, Misha.
Speaker 2: Yeah she's Meanwhile, Misha's like gorgeous. So apparently Nikola came to the States on a K one. Yeah, I heard that, and then he was here for like a while, and then they finally decided it's not meant to be and he went home, And I'm like, why wasn't this on Hia? This is what I went from, Ehia. I went four. I want four episodes of Misha and Nicola breakup, and then I want to move on to somebody else. But like, I don't need twenty episodes of like Florida Ski Fight House and Yetti looking in the.
Speaker 1: Oh the YETI thing. I was literally like fast forward, best forward, fast forward. I was like, this is so stupid.
Speaker 2: Do you know why they had to do that because Tiger Lily and Odnn were originally on ETA, but then they decided to post some horrible, questionable pictures on the internet, and so do you know.
Speaker 1: That ado I fought with Kimberly and was wrong that Tiger Lalen and add on even on ha. She goes, remember they had the baby and he went to the hospital in his suit and she was like, yeah, baby, you don't have to wear a suit to the hospital baby. And I was like, No, that didn't happen. That was last season. She was like, it was this season. I was like, I don't think so completely. It was so not in my mind. Yeah, but that's right. I think that's why they had to bring Brandon and Julia on because they were like, oh, they'll always film, We'll just bring them on and pretend.
Speaker 2: To or whatever. They were pretty boring too. I don't mind Brandon and Julia myself, but I think I think they really overused Ski Fight House because they didn't have any Lilian on footage. But I don't know, I just I think it's like just too long, and I want, like if they put like ten couples in there, and like rotated them a bit more. Yeah, it would be more into it. But I love diaries because just little snippets like I want to see Corny and Cole and the meltdown at her parents house in the basement, like what the hell?
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I haven't watched it, so I would just let Kimberly tell me. So if it's anything with Courtney, I probably should watch it because I do love her a lot because she's so nuts.
Speaker 2: I am telling you, if you have any line to production, I need Natalie and I need Corney on the next Mexico Bang House. Please, dear God, it's probably already being filmed. I really need them both in there. Okay, it's just chaos, just chaos, Okay, no hot people. I don't want any hot people in Mexico Bang House. I want all crazies.
Speaker 1: Right, because if you put a hot person in there, like Rob, then obviously everybody wants to bang the hot person.
Speaker 2: So you gotta have.
Speaker 1: You just gotta have the okay looking people.
Speaker 2: Yes, you have to have all the okay ish looking people. Otherwise you have everybody fighting over the one hot person. It's boring. Although it wasn't boring because Corny was there.
Speaker 1: Then we had ninety Day UK season four.
Speaker 2: What a dud.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's talk about who was in it.
Speaker 2: Can you remind me Xena and Nebrima, which Oh my gosh, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Spirit?
Speaker 2: I mean, she's a horrible person, but so much content.
Speaker 1: Oh that I think was so fake. But she says, like, Ibraham, I'm trying to go have sex in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: She was just so lea, stay here, Ibraham. It's not even a name. I don't know.
Speaker 1: So great, Ibraham, your father is your uncle, is your son? Also your daughter? Is your mother? Is your cousin? Oh my god? So good? Okay, So who else was on that?
Speaker 2: Zena and Abraham on Andy and Ara, who are very sweet, love them, very sweet.
Speaker 1: We need one, we need one love story to believe in the season, and that was them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I think I think that was the the top two for myself. And then there was Shorna and that and the Albanian guy that lived in Greece.
Speaker 1: Stupid, stupid, all of a sudden excusing by the way, any cults can get her. If she walked by a Mormon church and became Mormon scientology, that was your day. That was your day to get one and you lost missed.
Speaker 2: Out on Shorna. She was good, but they were like their whole thing was so confusing. I was like, does he hate.
Speaker 1: Her kind of want to have sex with her?
Speaker 2: Like, I'm so confused right now.
Speaker 1: He just wants on TV?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, Finn and Sondra, who like he was just insufferable. Yes, she's way too good for him, way too good, yeah, way too pretty. He was like proposed to her on the air and it was so horrible, and.
Speaker 1: He's mad that she didn't like it. And he looks like he was in disguise all the time too.
Speaker 2: He was mad that she had children. I'm like, her children are like eight and ten, yes, pere fully here? Uh? And then Sam and Allie, which was just like completely absurd.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. One day today tomorrow, you need to call Matt Marr and get him to do his impression of Sam for you. It is so funny. He would do it. He would call me on the phone and I'd be like, Hey, what's going on and he would be like, I'm in Turkey, abandon me in Turkey, and he would like scream out in her voice. It was so damn funny, so damn funny.
Speaker 2: Love it.
Speaker 1: Then we get to where we uh BET ninety season eight. Okay, sorry, my dogs are barking, but I think my daughter's walking BT ninety season eight. So that's where we are now. We're in BT now. I haven't forgot. There are other shows. I haven't forgotten. This is number Elle eleven, BT ninety season eight, which is where we are now, and I'm loving it.
Speaker 2: I love it. I love Before the ninety every single time. I know. Some people say there's there's so much like funny gossip wig girl. Uh what's her name? Emma?
Speaker 1: Emma and z ed Yeah yeah, I beg, good girl.
Speaker 2: Why why is there? What does her real hair look like? I would love to know?
Speaker 1: And look at her sister. It looks like a before and after picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, I know. I think her sister looks relatively normal, and we do. She's the before. Kyle was like, you've been uh you know that that's such an la thing to say is basically what he said, that she looks normal.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: He's like, she still has a ton of botox in her face and she's twenty six.
Speaker 1: I was like, fair, I know, Okay, So we've got We've got m and z ed and we've got before the ninety. I'm but this is and I know you feel this way. I my brain gets so jangled with all these people. I'm gonna just like pull it up on my screen so.
Speaker 2: That I know that's we have Rick and Trish, we have Forrest and Sheena.
Speaker 1: Oh we have Rick.
Speaker 2: Rick is a big red flag.
Speaker 1: This week with Rick, when he was like, listen this whoror for five days only texted me four times a day for five days instead of thirty.
Speaker 2: She didn't even ghost him.
Speaker 1: She didn't even ghost him. She just would do one word of answers like I'm busy. And he said, so you know what I'm gonna do. I'm going to I'm broke, I'm poor, I can't afford anything, but I'm gonna fly to Columbia to bang another girl for a week. That'll show her what. Yeah, he knew. He knew she didn't ghost him, she had gotten in contact with him, and he went to Columbia anyway.
Speaker 2: He learned zero new information on the most recent episode as of the time of this recording. Zero new information did this man learn When Trish was like, Okay, I'll tell you again, Like we've talked about this a million times. My brother hit somebody on his scooter and we had to take care of this dude in the hospital and like give his family money. Yeah, I'm like, yeah, that sounds like they're good people doing the right thing.
Speaker 1: And she was stressed because also they were accusing her of breaking into her boyfriend's life. So she had all this going on. It just wasn't able to text him four hundred times a day. So he said, you know what, fuck that hoe, I'm going to Columbia. I mean, the girl that he loves and wants to marry. He's horrible.
Speaker 2: Full Day's Mary Payne. This man is in his fifties. Like, that's some shit you do in high school when like a day feels like a year, you know, when you're really young, like a day feels like a year.
Speaker 1: Yes, what about? What do you think about Aviva and Stig the world famous Bleazian artist.
Speaker 2: I really like him a lot more than I thought I would. He's definitely probably a player. And something is wrong with her face, and she looks like a very different person in her itms.
Speaker 1: She's had lip filler. The lip filler has done something to it'll do it.
Speaker 2: It's like her eyes are kind of closed too. I don't know something's happening with her face. She's very pretty. I just when they had her like little like single interviews, I was like, is this her friend? Like it doesn't it looks like a different person. She was like her sister or her cousin. I don't know. And then really like, oh, that's supposed to be a Viva. She looks nothing like the other person that we've been watching this entire season.
Speaker 1: Well, we have a listener that is a part time citizen of Belize that goes back and forth, and she let us know that she was about to go this weekend for the season or whatever, and she's like, yeah, nobody knows who he is. She goes, but I'm older, so I maybe I don't know. So I asked my stepdaughter, I asked my niece, and I asked my nephew. One of them had heard of him kinda really. I've heard that.
Speaker 2: I've heard the opposite. I've heard that he is like legit pretty famous.
Speaker 1: And well he was on a billboard, so I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, if he's selling out concert, Belize has four hundred and twenty thousand people. There's fewer than a half million people in that country, so if he's selling out big venues.
Speaker 1: But is he or is he an opening act situation? Either way, Yeah, he's doing better than Sojia boy.
Speaker 2: I mean you know, oh yeah, he's definitely definitely better known than usman.
Speaker 1: But what about Laura and beer Can?
Speaker 2: Beer Can? I can't believe his name is actually beer Can. Yeah, she's crazy. This is sad because everybody wants her to be with the friend, right Michael, But Michael, and she.
Speaker 1: Wants to be with Michael, I think.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but she gave him a chance and he didn't buck up. So you know, I don't know. She's moving on. It's going to be a disaster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she's gonna get there and he's gonna be like, oh, I have one hundred thousand dollars worth of debt, can you bring me to the States?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean he definitely just wants her money, right, Like, there's no way he's interested. He was like, yeah, she looks okay.
Speaker 1: His exact quote was, she's old.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: Forrest and she nut, I believe in their love.
Speaker 2: It was a very very sweet airport meeting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I really I understand that mom needs to be there. I understand that he's neurodivergent. Mom needs to be there to sort of make sure things don't go off the rails. I get it. But she needs to quit and be like did you did you?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you do that?
Speaker 2: Woo woo?
Speaker 1: I mean, like, okay, we get stop.
Speaker 2: She's really over playing her hand there. Dev is a champion of the franchise. Everybody loves him because he sent hero. Yeah he has He's like Molly's summer now. Yeah, He's always tell her to cal him down. It's great. He still we haven't even met. We met Lisa and Daniel. Lisa, Well, we met Lisa.
Speaker 1: She's what a dummy, terrible, terrible. She's a bad Kim.
Speaker 2: She's a bad person, very bad.
Speaker 1: She thinks all of a sudden, this Nigerian guy who probably by the way, I think he's not thirty nine, but he's like twenty nine. But he's saying he's thirty nine to like, so she'll like him. But for her to be like I thought it was a scam and I wrote it back and said you're a scammer. But he said so many nice things that I believed him.
Speaker 2: I know, it's sad that we haven't Elise. I'm so happy Elise found some international man that was willing to be on the show with her so we can get more of her.
Speaker 1: But she she's not going to be on for a while though she won't.
Speaker 2: It's an Australian yacht broker, Like, please tell me you know this man from your yacht girl days, because I want to know everything about it. I cannot wait. I love Aleise, She's great television. And there's like another javan and Anna Lynn. They're from the.
Speaker 1: They're from she's from the Philippines and they said they've been married for almost three years but have never met in person.
Speaker 2: That's what it is, Yes, what I guess they just.
Speaker 1: Like signed some documents back and forth through fed X. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They haven't been on the episode yet as of the time of this recording.
Speaker 1: So okay, yeah, okay. So also then, of course we had Seeking Sister Wife season five.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, what what a show. I love this.
Speaker 1: It just keeps getting better and better. It just keeps getting better and better.
Speaker 2: The gossip outside. Do you know if Gerrik's still in jail? I think he was bonded out right, but he's still.
Speaker 1: All oone away. He didn't, he didn't. He only stayed in jail like that one night.
Speaker 2: You know, everybody in that little mountaintown knows exactly who he is.
Speaker 1: His family founded the mountaintown.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, but they don't. But his family disowned him.
Speaker 1: So he's already back on the site. You know. They you saw that after he went to court the second time. His big his big court date is like January seventh. After he went to court the second time, people were like, here he is on the area. Is back on the sites?
Speaker 2: Yes, I thought you had the construction site. So I'm like, people are allowed to less work on their homes. No, the yes, he's back looking for wife number three. I guess the thing is if uh, what's Berta three? What's her name?
Speaker 1: Lorena?
Speaker 2: Lorena? If Lorena drops the charges, is he Scott free.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the law is in Colorado because sometimes they sometimes you're not allowed to drop the charges. They don't care like they arrested you. So we'll see what happens with them. And then it brings us to where we are now with nine toe great great stuff, but also let's really quickly before we talk about toe, let's go over some news.
Speaker 2: Yes, I have, there's so much news. Where do you want to start?
Speaker 1: We start with Chantell.
Speaker 2: Yes, just saw she got engaged to Ashley.
Speaker 1: I mean great, is it great?
Speaker 2: I don't really look. I think Ashley she seems like a scammer. Yeah, we.
Speaker 1: Don't know what Mama Karen thinks. I'm sure she'll be going live to tell us soon.
Speaker 2: Sure she will.
Speaker 1: The other news, of course, Garrick being arrested. We discussed Veronica, my buddy.
Speaker 2: Do you have any intel on this situation? I love her, I was very invested in her fiance and their love. Was this just like a misinterpretation.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know. I mean I read, I read what happened, and it said, you know, he said she attacked him and then but he was then arrested. They were both arrested. I don't know. I will tell you that I personally sent her a text and said, I don't know what's going on with you, but I'm thinking about you with like a little heart, and she wrote back like thank you with the heart, and that was it. So I don't have any inside scoop on that. I read exactly what everybody else read. I hope it was a very miss a drunken miscommunication. Yeah, and but I don't know. I don't know, but I was very sad to see that because I do.
Speaker 2: Too, because I was really invested in them and her happiness generally. Do you know if Florian and Stacy like, does he have the rumors that he is like another girlfriend in Connecticut? Which is like a really convenient rumor because he's been up in Connecticut working and that's been confirmed. But like, are they would they get a divorce? Are these are these sisters really on the verge of divorce?
Speaker 1: I think? So? She told me at that party that they really have been living apart for a year. He lives in Connecticut. I said, well, at least he's got a job, and she was like, ah, minimum wage. So I was like, well, it's still a job. Haven't you wanted to get a job for like four years? He does have a citizenship now, Yeah, so that was good timing on his part. He did walk around that party with his coat over his shoulders, looking like a vampire and gave me his phone number, with which I have in my phone now. So he wants to come on my show and tell his side of the story.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, are you telling me that you have the opportunity to interview Florian?
Speaker 1: I do?
Speaker 2: I can we just can we have Kyle do that interview with you? Please?
Speaker 1: I don't think that's going to happen, so.
Speaker 2: Show up.
Speaker 1: Other news was Ben I've Ben in Mahogany meu a confuso died.
Speaker 2: That was really sad too.
Speaker 1: It's really sad because he did have like four to twelve children. Yeah, that was sad. And then of course Brandon and Julia being pregnant. I do believe she's had the baby.
Speaker 2: I believe she has. I think that they're keeping a low profile. But yes, I believe that they've had the baby.
Speaker 1: I don't know if they're keeping a low profile because it's going to be on another show.
Speaker 2: Oh that that could be. But like, how interesting is having a baby? For anybody that's had a baby, having an incident is not interesting.
Speaker 1: It looks like her parents are in town from what she posted about Christmas, So is it a good storyline if her parents now have moved to the States and his parents are around, that's all? Is it gonna be? The family? Julia spinoff.
Speaker 2: Her parents are not moving to the States. I just don't see that happening. I don't know. Maybe, but her parents are also way too nice to be like family.
Speaker 1: Julia, Well, that's true, that's true, and that's all the news I have. Do you have other news?
Speaker 2: Can we talk about the Jasmine and Matt meltdown that has been transpiring over the last two and a half weeks.
Speaker 1: The problem with that is I don't believe any of it.
Speaker 2: I don't either, But like she's faking it right, or she's like day three of being a single mother. I guess I'll drink this wine and think about him.
Speaker 1: But you know, she did some posts that they showed where she was like showing a vacuum cleaner or something and then talking about who I just popped my earpod out, talking about being like a single mom with a vacuum cleaner or something, and then they show like Matt's in the background, Like he's there.
Speaker 2: I did see that? Did you see that? This is probably my favorite news of the entire year. Kyle and I got a big kick out of this one that remember the tow truck that Matt purchased in the episode, and he talked about this being a business opportunity, and we supported him. I was like, I would see Matt like he could. You know, he's mechanically inclined. He can, Like if he thinks he could pick up this tow truck for cheap, maybe get some money out of it for a few months, and then sell it out of profit, why not Yeah, no, no, no, no, Mary Pain. He purchased this tow truck brand new for one hundred and fifty thousand dollars and now he is selling it on some car website for he's sixty thousand dollars loss.
Speaker 1: He's selling it for ninety. Yes, but I mean what we've seen at the fake stuff that's going on with them is that he's living in the tow truck. So at least he's getting some rent out of it. I don't know, true, I didn't get out of loss.
Speaker 2: What did he do to it? I don't know. Or like he thought it would be easy to get into the towing business.
Speaker 1: And he's just trying to like offload it quickly, and he's just.
Speaker 2: Like, oh, I couldn't actually make a go of this. I don't know how hard it is to start a tow truck business.
Speaker 1: But I don't either, I mean in Florida or.
Speaker 2: You don't know anybody? Uh Anyway, I thought that was hysterical. I think, yeah, there's been a lot of other those are a lot of the highlight. I hope rebeccaens Yed are still together. I did enjoy their segments on Diaries where she's like stalking him out at a work happy hours.
Speaker 1: And he's for some reason wearing a holster with no gun.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't. Yes, yes, he.
Speaker 1: Was wearing that holster. You're like, what are you doing? I you a p I now as well, like what's going on? Are you dog the bounty on her? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: Me? No understand this?
Speaker 1: No me, no understand this either. Okay, guys. So that is it for the TLC recap, and I want to thank him for talking to me for always if we miss something. We miss something, guys. This, Like I said, I try to do these Thursday episodes easy breezy. I like to just chat with my friends. There's nobody else better in the world to talk to than kim Cray not her last name about these shows. So, guys, I hope you're following kim Mi Kyle on all the social media's and all the platforms, the Patreon, every thing. Because they put out tons of content. They cover a lot of stuff I'm not covering. Suddenly, Amish, you're not. No, so Is, you're covering it. I'm gonna send everybody to you.
Speaker 2: Okay. I think I think we're going to go for it. I watched a preview and it looks so dumb. Yes, dumb is my favorite.
Speaker 1: So okay, guys, if you want to watch that, that's where you go. I'm too afraid, Kim, that in the middle of covering it, love is blind or something is going to drop and then I'll have to be a quitter like you.
Speaker 2: Well, we're not afraid of quitting over
Speaker 1: Okay, Thanks Kim, Thanks very pain