Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Just like that. The weekend's over. What happened?
Speaker 3: By quick?
Speaker 4: Oh, it's Wildy for nine, the base number one hit music station. Happy Monday, The JV Show. Here, I'm Selena Room and I'm Jass first talk back of.
Speaker 5: The day, Good Morning JV Show. Hose the truck Driver here Hoo. It's gonna tell Jess what knap Brand is. Selena almost coughed up along as soon as she heard it around thirty three minutes into Friday's podcast. I was hoping we can get a replace, she said. Grand New would have Webb, Selena would have web Houda. He's gonna tell Jess. I'm gonna have to wait till uh wild thoughts. Let's get into it.
Speaker 3: I think we are gonna have to wait until the Wild thoughts. Yeah, that's I do want to know. I can't remember how that came up on Friday, but the gnat bread was mentioned, and it's a it's a very important item in the history of JV show more and like, look, Jess, I wish I you know, but the one thing I do wish for you is that you had you know, when you came into this job done, just a T T T to any bit more research about you know, the JV Show and JV himself and you know, know a little more of the history and done, you know.
Speaker 1: Like really dove in and you.
Speaker 2: Know, listen, listen to a lot of podcasts. But I don't remember not Oh.
Speaker 4: Now, Bred wouldn't have been on anything recent, right, I mean it's been a reference, but I think not explained for obvious reasons that you'll understand after.
Speaker 6: We explain it to you, not on the air.
Speaker 2: Right right, Yeah, I'm looking forward to it. I think you shouldn't be Okay, never mind.
Speaker 3: I kind of feel like in that Wild Thoughts again, as Wild Thoughts podcast is for the eighteen and up and they totally depraved and sick of people.
Speaker 1: But maybe we find.
Speaker 3: Because I feel like that was a previous Wild Thoughts episode where that was really discussed. I feel like we dove into that topic before, and maybe if I can find that, then Jess can listen to that as homework and then she can explain it back to us on the Wild I love that.
Speaker 6: I love that well.
Speaker 1: Because Jess gets very talk about stuff, But that.
Speaker 6: Finding the episode those sounds like an impossible task. We'll see at this point. If anybody on the app wants to help us out, look for that.
Speaker 4: Remember you've got to be a sicko and over eighteen to get into wild thoughts.
Speaker 1: Something looks different about you, Stelena.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's what is it?
Speaker 7: Guys?
Speaker 4: I got jumped over the weekend and I have this huge bruise on my lip.
Speaker 1: I can see that. What what the hell?
Speaker 6: Just kidding, I didn't get jumped. I got lip injections.
Speaker 2: Oh injections, Yeah I did. How do you feel the same? Oh but better?
Speaker 4: Well not at the moment. If they're still swollen. It hasn't really settled. And I have major bruising.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can see that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's very obvious. I forget it's there.
Speaker 4: And then I like, I'm like talking to people and I can see them just staring, Like at this point, do I even say say anything like I'm at the grocery or do I even say anything?
Speaker 3: Just say my husband told me to tell you I fell down the stairs.
Speaker 2: I just don't say it.
Speaker 1: That's what I think you're supposed to say in that scenario.
Speaker 3: Does it is talking different because your lips are they're bigger, are they do you feel like the weight of them as you're as they're flapping up and down.
Speaker 2: No, I don't feel the weight.
Speaker 4: But for the first like when I was doing traffic, for example, just a few minutes ago, it did feel a little different, just because.
Speaker 1: They bumped into the microphones are sticking out so far out.
Speaker 4: They're not that big, but it it does feel like there's something there. Really, it's probably just because of the swelling now, because I've I've asked so many people who have them, how does it feel? And they say they don't even feel it. So I think now, just because it's swollen, do you.
Speaker 2: Think that this is the beginning of like going back and back and back to get more into.
Speaker 4: Oh that's my biggest fear. I don't think so. I don't think so because I.
Speaker 3: Didn't want it, says quote. I don't think so, and that quote world live forever. So it's impossible. Never in the history of lip filler, says anyone ever just stopped right?
Speaker 2: How much did you get injected.
Speaker 1: What they put in there?
Speaker 2: Filler?
Speaker 1: I know, but what is it?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: Dumb question?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I just know it's killer.
Speaker 3: I think you would know you inject something into your body, Like what exactly it is?
Speaker 2: It's filler. I mean, that's all you really need to know, so.
Speaker 3: How much I don't know, i'd want to know what it is I got.
Speaker 6: I got not even a full strange. I got point six.
Speaker 2: You're definitely gonna go up.
Speaker 1: Well here, so next time point eight.
Speaker 4: I'm not opposed to going up a little bit if because I'm happy with the size now.
Speaker 6: But my sister is like, yeah, that's just because the swelling.
Speaker 4: Once that goes away, you're not even going to be able to tell the difference because it's going to go down.
Speaker 6: So you might have to get a little more.
Speaker 2: But I don't know.
Speaker 6: I won't know until next week.
Speaker 3: And was the giant bruise over there was a misfire like did they hit the needle on the wrong spot?
Speaker 4: No, I guess it's I mean it's common, it happens. Yeah, you get them done.
Speaker 2: So I like them. I like them. They look good.
Speaker 1: I don't think so you don't.
Speaker 3: You don't like she's not gonna I thank you, jez I didn't say. I wasn't commenting about the look.
Speaker 1: I was coming all the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine four the four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 4: Oh, mine's sports related to hope, I'm not stepping on your toes gram Probably are They have to do with the a's go ahead?
Speaker 6: Does years have to do.
Speaker 1: With the A's No, not right here, No, okay.
Speaker 4: So I just wanted to say today is the A's home opener, because you know, baseball's back.
Speaker 2: They are playing in Sacramento Satury.
Speaker 6: Held Park against the Cubs. So crazy that they're not here in Oakland anymore. But yeah, today. The game's sold out, by the way, so.
Speaker 1: It only holds like twenty people, So the deal.
Speaker 3: The Gold State Warriors unleashed and absolute pounding yesterday in San Antonio. They beat the Spurs one one oh six, which was the most parts the Warriors have scored in the game all season.
Speaker 1: With the game.
Speaker 3: Completely out of reach and the third quarter, all the starters got to hit the bench get some extra rest. The Warriors have just eight games left in the regular season, which is crazy. They are currently in six place in the Western Conference.
Speaker 2: The weather is going to be a little indecisive today. It's going to switch between rain and gusty winds, two periods of sunshine, then back to rain and he will be in the mid to high fifties.
Speaker 1: I was in and that.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you guys, but on my drive in, I was in that drizzle kind of rain the entire way in. Can it just rain or not? That drizzle rain just reminds you that your Winchel wipers are trash.
Speaker 2: You can't see are.
Speaker 3: So bad And it's just that misty rain. It just smears it around. Can't just rain and let the water wash it off.
Speaker 1: I hate that.
Speaker 3: Hey, tourist, bestie, your day, Today's going to be a nine personal chores.
Speaker 1: Take priority.
Speaker 3: That didn't sound fun. Prepare and organize, update your style, focus on the here and now. But nurture yourself with some soul food.
Speaker 6: Sounds good, sounds delicious.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Graham, don't take this as me hitting on you, because that's disgusting, but you can actually tell you look like you've been working out.
Speaker 3: Fake Look at that Selena with the compliments your You just took off your jacket.
Speaker 6: Your arms are kind of like boolgie.
Speaker 1: They're coming back.
Speaker 3: They were in a couple of year hibernation there as I was building the house, but now I've been back consistently going to the gym, which you guys doubted I.
Speaker 2: Think, yes, I was doubtful.
Speaker 1: Why are you just doubtful?
Speaker 2: I don't know why either.
Speaker 1: I've always worked out.
Speaker 6: You would lie about something that's stupid, but.
Speaker 2: Exactly exactly he kept putting it off.
Speaker 6: That's why.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well it took a while to get to get It's always that's always the hardest. The biggest step in working out is starting and starting again, because once you're in the rhythm of not going, it's easy to not go. Once you're in the rhythm of going, it's tougher to not go because you feel guilty about not going. You know, it's it's one or the other. So thank you. I've been back and the gym. I had to go to the front desk at the gym the other day and ask if they could order me some heavier weights, because I'm like, what are you guys lifting around here? These things are way too light. So they're going to see if they can get some flown in special custom maybe.
Speaker 6: God, how like, how much do you need? How much you I'm joking like, oh my god, that's actually.
Speaker 2: Kind of ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Leg day though legs are overrated.
Speaker 6: Okay, So let's talk about your wife, Poor Kate.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she's having currently in the midst of a travel nightmare. She has a big company meeting in Chile, and she was supposed to fly out yesterday morning and start make her way that way. That's a long flight, all the way to Santiago. That's a very very long flight. So she was going to fly to Atlanta yesterday and then Atlanta to Santiago, and she wouldn't have gotten there until today. It was an overnight flight to Chile, so it was from Atlanta, so she wouldn't have gotten there until sometime today anyways, this morning, but yesterday. So she left the house about eight am yesterday morning head to CFO, and as soon as she got there, she found out her flight had been delayed by three hours. Now three hour delay means you're not going to make your next connecting flight. So she's like, well, now I'm going to miss that flight. So then you know the giant shuffle of what okay, how can I get to where to where? And then get on a different plane and thing, And she ended up getting on a flight to la because LAX had another flight that was going to Lima, Peru and then to Chile. Okay, so but that flight then just kept getting delayed. So yes, last night when I last talked to her at about eight o'clock eight or eight thirty. So she left our house at eight o'clock yesterday morning. By eight or nine last night, she had finally made it to La. So like, there's a full day you could have driven to La and back I think in that amount of time.
Speaker 1: But okay, so she finally minute to La.
Speaker 3: Then she had to sit there for another three hours before boarding a flight late last night to fly overnight into Lima, Peru. Now that well, the biggest issue there was originally she was going to be sitting in business class on her originally book flight. Yes, and then I woke up to a textas morning and she's like, not only am I no longer in business class, I'm in a middle seat on an overnight flight to Peru. And she's one of those people cannot sleep on a plane. So she's just like, this is miserable. She's hating life. Then, as she's just now this morning recently landed in Prue, there's a bit of an issue a parent, I don't know, we don't know the full extent if it is going to become an issue or not, and if she's going to get sent back, because when she booked this trip, I was like, man, you need to check your passport because I feel like our passports are due to expire any day now. And we checked and she's like, no, mine's good for like another three weeks or something. I don't know. The date was pretty close, but her trip fell inside that. And then we even had friends like, I don't know, I would check because if it's within a month or something, they might it might not work. And we checked with the travel authorities. I don't know how he did in Chile, and they're like, it's fine. As long as it's still valid during the dates of your trip, you're good.
Speaker 6: Okay.
Speaker 3: Well, apparently PROVE has different rules, and she's like, I don't think they're going to let me through. They're going to let me through here, but like, you're just on a connecting flight. You're not going into the country right now, you're just there at the But she says there's some issue and she doesn't fully understand what's happening, and she said her last text was I might get sent back which that would be the ultimate worst thing, given how long it's taken just to get to where she's at.
Speaker 1: Now, only to turn around and get sent back. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't even, like, why do some countries have the three week or one month buffer, like for what the expiration date?
Speaker 6: Is the expiration date, because that's what it expires.
Speaker 2: If it expired three weeks earlier, that would be the date.
Speaker 1: That's what I thought.
Speaker 3: But I guess maybe they don't want you getting stranded there and then not able to travel back to wherever you came from because your passport's expired, and then I get stuck there.
Speaker 2: I don't know if it's a few days, but if it's weeks, that's plenty of time to leave.
Speaker 3: I guess, But you know how long it takes to get a new passport and the thing and whatever and figured it out. I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is all fingers crossed that.
Speaker 3: She makes it on this trip, but then now she's terrified that she's like, even if I get make this one and they let me through here, what happens in Chili if they're like, your information is not right, We're not letting you. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 2: She's just going to have to start a brand new life.
Speaker 3: And I told her.
Speaker 1: I was like, because look.
Speaker 2: Have your family. Sorry, Graham, she's gonna move on.
Speaker 3: I told her that because our kids have been just we've been in a really tough phase for whatever reason. And I was like, look, if you don't come back from this trip, I fully understand, because if I was in your shoes, I might not come back to our house is a nightmare lately.
Speaker 2: Oh, Well's that does suck?
Speaker 6: Keep us posted, Graham fingers crossed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hottest.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 4: In so Sean Kingston guilty on all charges. Remember he and his mom were accused of defrauding businesses out of over a million dollars in its fraud scheme that involved jewelry and luxury.
Speaker 6: Cars and a bunch of other high end goods.
Speaker 4: Remember their house was rated this was I think last year, and they had this like it was just filled with like stereo systems and like crazy expensive mattresses and a bunch of other stuff, none of it paid for. Well sewn and his mom, Janice Turner were found guilty Friday on all five charges they were facing. According to reports, Sean Kingston started crying and told the US marshal, like, take care of my mom.
Speaker 2: Protect my mom. So she was take your mommy. Yeah, she helped me steal all this stuff, but take care of her.
Speaker 4: She was deemed a flight risk. So she's currently in custody, Like, wow's flight Mom's a flight risk. Yeah, he is, like on a house arrest situation until they're sentencing, which doesn't happen until July eleven. But they're facing a lot of time. Let me see here, a maximum of twenty years for each count.
Speaker 3: They're not going to get that.
Speaker 6: But still five counts. Even if they got half that ten, that's fifty years.
Speaker 3: Dang good behavior and time served and overcrowded prisons in the family. Three weeks later they're back out. It's a non violent it's a non violent, very very true crime. Right, if you were legit facing twenty years, like there was no chance that sentence was going to reduce twenty or twenty five years, would you be a flight risk cause Lena, yeah, Jess, would you be a flight risk? Yeah, me too. That's a long time I don't know. Are they going to do attack on a couple more years because I try to run run away at that point? Who cares? All Right, did you get it?
Speaker 1: Kind of be fun.
Speaker 4: You can hear about Jessica Simpson's secret to like keeping a smooth voice.
Speaker 7: No.
Speaker 4: She posted this video on Instagram. She's drinking some type of I guess like herbal supplement.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: It comes in some kind of bottle, and she's telling the story behind it.
Speaker 6: They're like, what are you drinking?
Speaker 9: Because you know it's like it's this Chinese herb thing and I'm like, I don't know. And my vocal coach told me to drink it, and they googled the ingredient and snake. So it's like a honey.
Speaker 2: So if you want a good vocal, you gotta drink snake.
Speaker 4: So it's a something that's snake that a snake number snake, snake number two number two is something that I think a male snake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh that yeah.
Speaker 1: And she's drinking drinking it. Who's the one that harvests that?
Speaker 2: How you they bought it that way?
Speaker 6: Because it comes in like a it's like a prepackaged thing.
Speaker 1: We now know how to give.
Speaker 3: A snake a hand job something you can say that sorry sorry.
Speaker 6: Sorry strike that from the podcast.
Speaker 1: I mean I would never mind, no, never, no.
Speaker 2: No, I know what you can take. Anyways, Graham, we're moving on. What do you have all right?
Speaker 3: Time to whip out your brackets, everybody and check them.
Speaker 1: Over the weekend we had the Elite eight games.
Speaker 3: Now we are down to the final four in the March Madness Tournament, still standing in our Florida, Houston, Auburn, and Duke. I didn't see Illinois anywhere on their address, and I know you picked them to one at all. Know they they were bounced a few rounds ago.
Speaker 1: Surprise. Surprised though, because these.
Speaker 3: Four teams that are remaining are the four number one seeds that entered the tournament. So had you just picked the top seeds all the way through, you'd have a correct final four right now in your bracket.
Speaker 1: Your bracket would not be perfect.
Speaker 3: Everybody's bracket got busted a couple of weeks ago, or a week at least a week and a half ago. But I think this is something, unfortunately, we're gonna start seeing a lot more of in college basketball. All the top teams there won't. I just feel like this tournament had no Cinderella story, no great underdog story. We had a couple minor upsets early on, and then that was about it. And that's because of all the nil money that has I don't want to say flooded into the sport because it was already there, but now it's out in the open, and now these guys can make millions of dollars as college basketball players, which is crazy to me. But the top teams, the top programs, they have the most money to spend. All these teams, whether it be football or basketball, they all have general man now, just like a pro team, and basically that person's job is just doling out all the money. And you didn't used to have to go out and recruit your players. And a coach would fly over the country and sit in the you know, living rooms with the parents and the kids and be like, we want you to come to this school and it's a great environment here, you're gonna get the best education. No, now they're just like, hey, do you want to make two million dollars a year and come play basketball here at Kentucky or whatever it be of Florida. Wow, it's the sport has kind of changed. I think that's going to make We'll see going forward, but I'm worried that March Madness is gonna lose some of the madness. You know, it's gonna be like the top big dog players come through and stomp everybody every year. But we'll see that. The Cinderella stories, that's the most fun part about March Madness. In this tournament had none of that, all four number ones. Last time, the final four had all four number ones all the way back in two thousand and eight. I don't know if I already mentioned that or not. Tournament resumes this coming Saturday. We have Florida playing Auburn, Houston playing Duke, and then the national championship game will be the following Monday night.
Speaker 6: Interesting.
Speaker 2: Thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Oh, the tease pipe in the spilled some money.
Speaker 1: I'm brew I'm ready to get scalded.
Speaker 4: Basically a lot of drama with Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber.
Speaker 6: Oh, based on some of the things that Justinsen posting online.
Speaker 2: Oh, I hate that we have to wait till seven fifty.
Speaker 4: Five, but we have to wait till I'm fifty five to spill the tea on you.
Speaker 3: Fine, but we'll do it then.
Speaker 6: By the way, it's Wildney for nine. Hope you had a good weekend.
Speaker 4: Thanks for hanging back out with the JV Show. I'm Selena or Broom.
Speaker 8: I'm hey JV Show.
Speaker 3: This is David from Seattle, Washington.
Speaker 10: I hope you guys had a great weekend because on Friday I got some mixed.
Speaker 3: Signals from Squirtle on the video that you.
Speaker 10: Guys posted, because she said to have a good weekend, but then I see double middle fingers.
Speaker 3: Does she mean me?
Speaker 10: Should I have a good weekend?
Speaker 6: I don't know why is everybody saying that I did?
Speaker 3: He need to go back and watch that. We posted a funny little video on Friday before we left, and you do flip off the camera what appears to it looks to me like you flipped the double to the camera's eyes.
Speaker 1: Did Multiple people commented that I saw this.
Speaker 3: I thought the exact same thing when as soon as we posted it, and I thought, it's an interesting way you use your hands when you speak, but you're just flipping off.
Speaker 1: You're flipping everyone off and have a great.
Speaker 2: Weekend because you're trying to point, but your middle fingers are up way.
Speaker 3: I can't figure out why you do it, but either I think it's a hidden message. Should I have a good weekend? I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's hilarious and.
Speaker 3: It's exaggerated because you have long nails, so that's very clear. What the sign you're trying to.
Speaker 4: God, that's hilarious. Well, then I hope you had a bad weekend. You know what I was trying to say.
Speaker 3: Also, David, thank you for listening from Seattle, Washington and JV show number one in Seattle right now. And we are flipping you off right now, all of us flipping in the double burd area.
Speaker 6: All right, let's get so what the bleep is? Where you can win a JV show.
Speaker 4: Chug Mud just got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped outward as always, leave your guests on that talkback Michael the engine improved, iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You guys ready for today's clip.
Speaker 3: Yep, loose are a deal breaker for me. They are not coming home with me unless they are nice and tight. Oh wow, I don't think we all have a type.
Speaker 2: Right Well, I didn't think guys were that picky Uh, some guys take what they can get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true, and you know you have before Graham.
Speaker 3: No never, Yeah, what are I wouldn't all right, think about what that bleeped out word could be in first and foremost, remember it's a family show. Yeah, so keep your guests is PG. Leave those guesses on the talkback mic on the iHeartRadio AP Hopeully, you've already set the JV Show podcast and Wild ninety four Nineyes, two of your presets there because they have presets now on the app.
Speaker 1: It's really fun, all.
Speaker 3: Right, leave us your name and your city along with that guess and only the first cracked hands of this morning. It's gonna win a JV show, Chuck Munks, So you want to be the first one?
Speaker 6: Do it now, Kiuds, We are going to play some of your guesses next.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 4: Four nine, We're playing what the bleep are you going to do? Is be the first person the guest today's bleeped out word and this JV show, Chuck Mug is yours now in case you missed today's clip here it is.
Speaker 3: Loose are a deal breaker for me. They are not coming home with me unless they are nice and tight. You like the tight ones?
Speaker 2: What are we talking about?
Speaker 1: I forgot.
Speaker 4: I cannot think of anything family friendly and it's a family show in mind when you're leaving at your guests is all right, let's go to your talkbacks. Bonet Wars day is the hands loose be hands?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we're gonna.
Speaker 11: Go with.
Speaker 1: Monday.
Speaker 3: That's not the correct thing. No, I'm getting My pants are going the opposite direction. My pants are going looser, getting looser.
Speaker 4: But do you like the baggy jeans on a on a woman? Would you like them more? Like tighter stuff?
Speaker 3: I like, I like the tighter, tighter ones. I like the super super baggy. I don't. I don't know. Are you skate going skateboarding?
Speaker 1: What doing?
Speaker 3: Good Morning Genie Show. This is Samantha and San Jose And I guess today that the bleep do were is shoelaces? I'll good day bye.
Speaker 1: Loose laces.
Speaker 6: Nope, you'll fall right on your face.
Speaker 3: Good Morning JV Show. Tell us some anisha.
Speaker 10: Could the bleeped out word be socks?
Speaker 1: Sock?
Speaker 3: Melhan Worris and your favorite pair of socks? And it loses the elasticity there at the top and they just droop down and slip down your.
Speaker 1: Caf not socks.
Speaker 2: What is today's bleeped out word? Think you know what it is?
Speaker 4: Leave that on the talk back Mike right now on the iHeart App. Gonna play more guesses coming.
Speaker 1: Up the JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Playing What the bleep are you gonna do?
Speaker 4: Is be the first person to guest Today is bleeped out word and it's shaggy Muggy is yours?
Speaker 6: In case you miss today's clip here.
Speaker 3: It is loose are a deal breaker for me. They are not coming home with me unless they are nice and tight yours hashtighte facts.
Speaker 4: Look, this is a family show, so when you're leaving your guests, just remember it's.
Speaker 6: Got to be something clean.
Speaker 4: On that talk back you're saying too, All right, let's go to your talkbacks.
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 12: While?
Speaker 13: This is George Calvin and Julian from Sam Matteo.
Speaker 12: We're on a way to work in school and we.
Speaker 3: Think the missing word is oysters. You ain't bringing those oysters home and tight because if they're open, they're spoiled. Graham say, I'm a great one, A good point, but yeah, like mos oysters nice and tight clams, nice and tight everything.
Speaker 6: Not a big oyster person.
Speaker 3: That's right, they're so good.
Speaker 2: But I'm not taking them home.
Speaker 3: Do you chew up an oyster?
Speaker 6: Though I do I like to.
Speaker 2: I don't think you're a.
Speaker 3: Little squirmy thing.
Speaker 1: You're just like it's sitting there, tuning it around and like.
Speaker 2: You do kind of like a little like a small chew then swallow.
Speaker 3: I think I feel like I'm like either half a bite or the thing just slides on down And the only taste I'm dating is whatever sauce.
Speaker 2: I just feel like it. If you don't at least bite it a little, it's like, Wow, my money's just being wasted. All right.
Speaker 6: Next, guess it ain't oyster.
Speaker 3: We're here. I think the sleep out word this morning is shirts.
Speaker 2: Graham isn't like shirts like some tight I guess every Monday.
Speaker 1: Sure, great, guess I do like a nice fitted shirt.
Speaker 6: I can see that again.
Speaker 4: Not trying to hit on Gram, but his muscles are bulging this morning.
Speaker 6: Definitely not gam has studio.
Speaker 2: I feel like I should leave to post the picture of his arms.
Speaker 6: So far, He's not He's not really to do that.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm married me too.
Speaker 14: Gene from Foster City, And my guess for the beeped out word is underwear or boxers.
Speaker 3: I don't like tight tidy whities, but when your boxer briefs, which is what I wear, and look us guys, we don't change our set very often. And on year, like ten or eleven, they start to they start to wear out. They lose their elasticity, particularly in like the leg opening and then the waistband two and they just look kind of droopy and stuff.
Speaker 1: That's when they're not well, it's not as comfortable.
Speaker 3: You realize that you do want a little bit of tightness, not tidy, whitey tightness, but a little bit. But yeah, I usually tend to keep my parents for about, I don't know, twelve or fifteen years. Oh my god, I just said goodbye to something I was wearing in college.
Speaker 6: Oh god, because they were hanging on by a thread.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, they were starting to get some holes.
Speaker 12: Morning JB Show. This is Genessa from Valeo. I think a bleeped out wordies collars. You know when some ariy shirts get like bacon egg and they're all soggy and gross.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's a good.
Speaker 3: What's the closest guest we got this morning because we did not get a winner today. Nobody got the correct answer this morning. Shame on you people, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So listen up, here's today's clip. Unbleeds.
Speaker 3: Loose sleeves are a deal breaker for me. They are not coming home with me unless they are nice and tight. I don't know why shirt manufacturers make these big, wide, open, floppy sleeves. Those don't look good on anybody. They just don't, and I'm not. You don't need to be like some ripped dude with big muscles to make the sleeves on your shirt tight. All shirt sleeves should look fitted, whether or not you're like a gym route or not.
Speaker 1: It just makes you look better.
Speaker 4: Those became the baggear shirts became a thing again recently street style.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: My husband, he goes back and forth between fitted and the looser ones.
Speaker 13: I like.
Speaker 6: I like the bag year ones too, though.
Speaker 3: It doesn't do it if you're if you want to emphasize like that you look like you're in shape, whether or not you are. You if you wear a bigger bag ear shirt, you people assume you're not in good shape. Like that's just the assumption.
Speaker 2: Unlikely they see that you're trying to be fashionable.
Speaker 3: I don't I like it.
Speaker 1: I'm just like, I'm just I'm just telling you.
Speaker 3: What the look looks like like if you wear a fitted shirt, whether or not you are someone that is in shape or not, you will look more in shape. Like I think people think that you wear this big bag you shirt, these big baggy sleeves are and it covers you up more. It makes you look more out of shape. This is my opinion, but that's just what I see.
Speaker 4: So the fitted shirt you're wearing, now, are you wearing it to intentionally look like you've been working out because you have and that's why your muscles are bulging?
Speaker 6: Or is it just done completely by accident?
Speaker 3: No, because I like t shirts that fit this way, like I won't wear.
Speaker 6: The So you weren't trying to show off the guns to me this I try.
Speaker 3: If I'm going to try on a shirt, I want to fit like this shirt like I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Look more picture.
Speaker 2: Why are you refusing?
Speaker 3: If you want to see what my arms look like, just scroll back a couple of years on my Instagram. That's what my arms always look like. And then I just haven't I was building a house for two years, and they're not back yet. I don't have full I've not achieved full strength yet, Selena, I'm not getting I'm working hard in the gym.
Speaker 1: I'm not there yet, all right, But just scroll back a couple of years on my Instagram.
Speaker 3: Then there you go. They're there.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine the phones.
Speaker 2: Hi, who's this? Hi?
Speaker 10: This is Laurie.
Speaker 13: Hi, Laurie.
Speaker 2: Did you have a good weekend?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 15: I have the best weekend.
Speaker 2: So glad to hear that. What you do? You know? Honestly, I just went to my daughter's communion retreat. Was really fun.
Speaker 6: Oh I'm glad to hear that.
Speaker 1: That's exciting, Graham.
Speaker 3: That's how we.
Speaker 2: Got through because we did that.
Speaker 4: Maybe all right, Laurie, So you want to play the JV Show? You have Nope games, Jess. What is she's playing for today?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 2: This is huge.
Speaker 8: It's a pair of outsidelines, three day general admission.
Speaker 2: So we're going to ask you four trivia questions. You just got to get three corrects. Okay.
Speaker 16: I don't know if I need to tell you.
Speaker 4: I have my daughters, Rees and Lily and Micah here with me.
Speaker 17: Can they help?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 4: Absolutely, Just as soon as you know the answer, you gotta get it out there as quick as possible so you don't waste too much time on phones down.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, they're only six and five, they're okay, Hey, five.
Speaker 6: Year olds have phones these days, they do.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 6: All right, here's question number one?
Speaker 4: What type of cheese is served in a classic Greek salad?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 3: Not the celebration. You're not through this yet, kidding now, I'm joking. You got a couple more of to get correct. Question number two, The vast majority of pearls are create created inside of what type of shelled creature?
Speaker 1: Pearl?
Speaker 3: But oysters is the answer we're looking for. And then if you see fresh water pearls out there, they're made inside of him muscle. Oysters and mussels are.
Speaker 2: Pearl Yes, you're so close. Okay.
Speaker 4: Question number three, Arkansas shares a border with six states.
Speaker 6: Can you name two of them?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: My gosh? I okay.
Speaker 6: And wait wait wait Kansas.
Speaker 2: Hm, I'm sorry, what was the first date you said?
Speaker 3: I heard Kansas?
Speaker 2: I heard that too.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, Yeah, I did say Kansas.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'll take that on the podcast. It's not that but think of two Kansas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, okay, I got it, bro help.
Speaker 1: Me six states.
Speaker 3: I mean you throw a dart and hit a whole bunch of them right there, surry. Okkay, there's one more sturdy. Yeah, aren't you glad you didn't say Kansas right off?
Speaker 1: The huge mistake? All right, you guys need this one. You guys can win the game.
Speaker 3: Question number four, You guys got this one. I feel like you know it. What kind of heart alcohol is used to make a bloody mary cocktail?
Speaker 10: Oh my gosh, just like bloody mary mix.
Speaker 1: Well you use the bloody mary mix. But what kind of heart alcohol you putting in there with it?
Speaker 3: Yeah, calf is good enough for.
Speaker 7: You.
Speaker 2: Guys. Just want a pair of outside last three days, you know what I tell you? Great job. Yes, you get to see dos, cat Tyler, the Creator, Hozier, and so many more.
Speaker 6: Congratulations, You're welcome.
Speaker 2: The great rest of your day.
Speaker 3: What is winning this better than the church retreat that you went to?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna take back the VOD great work, guys, hang on for that winning Graham.
Speaker 6: We've got some shout out.
Speaker 3: We do a bunch of d ms and says Hey Graham, if you can please give a shout out to my son Adrian. He turned sixteen yesterday on Sunday and he goes James Logan in Union City.
Speaker 1: We want to wish.
Speaker 3: Her a big, happy birthday and we are very proud, they say her, But then right here, we are very proud of him. I think Adrian is a hymn because they said son. I'm gonna grammatically correct there, okay, DM. We wanted to wish him a big, happy birthday and we are very proud of him and alls accomplishments, Love Mom, Dad, Tati, and his first siblings Cocoa, Ivy, Cash and Flash. But of course, who gives a fart correct another one? Hey Graham, can you please shut out my kid's birthday on Monday? Olivia's birthday was on the twenty seventh, and Brendan's is on April first. They are from Dublin, California. If you didn't know, they listened to your radio station every morning on the way to school, right that would be the other one, and will be very surprised and super excited if they get the birthday shout out from you guys.
Speaker 1: So happy, belated and happy early birthday?
Speaker 3: There who gives a fart? Another one here, Hey Graham, can you please wish my daughter Evie a happy sixth birthday. She's the most amazing six year old in the world and Mom, Dad, Caleb, and Eli love her so much. Thank you, so Happy birthday, Evie. Hey Graham, hoping you can wish my Husben Peter a happy birthday. We didn't get to celebrate his birthday last year, so I hope he's enjoyed his birthday weekend. So far, He's the best husband and more of a partner than I could ever ask for, and I love him so much. We usually listen to Your Guys podcast so anytime it's fine, and just checked the JV show number one in our household fart. Happy birthday, Peter, and that's from your wife Rana. Another one, Hey Graham, wanted to see if it's possible to give a shout out to Maddie. Her fourteenth birthday is today. Happy fourteenth birthday, Mads. We love you so much. That's from mom, Dad and little sister Mila. Happy birthday. Another one, Hey guys, could you wish our son lucas Chen a happy twelfth birthday?
Speaker 1: Please tell Lucas.
Speaker 3: We love him so much and hope he continues to pursue his interest, stay strong and always be happy.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 3: That's from Mommy, Nicole and Daddy Johnny. Happy birthday, Lucas. One more, Graham, can you please give my daughter Maya a birthday shout out?
Speaker 1: She turns eight years old today. We love her so much.
Speaker 3: She's so smart, sweet, funny, and is going to make such a good big sister soon. Oh that's exciting. Love Mommy, Daddy, Olivia, and baby g So happy Happy birthday, Maya. Please the fart true honest.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag.
Speaker 2: So Justin Bieber is spiraling fast.
Speaker 6: I don't even know where to begin.
Speaker 4: I came in this morning just is like, oh my god, did you see that everyone thinks that Bieber is losing.
Speaker 6: His marshing out?
Speaker 1: Haven't we been thinking that?
Speaker 6: It's worse? It got worse over the weekend.
Speaker 4: If you go to his Instagram page, even even his story, it's like a bunch of close up pictures of his face. He posts and and he is fueling rumors that he and Hayley are on the outs. He posted a picture of Haley close up of her face to a song titled Jezebel, which isn't really like a nice term to call a woman.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so there there's that. He also posted where he went live.
Speaker 4: Actually, he went live over the weekend and he looked so out of it. You can see this video on our Instagram story JB Morning Show. He's clearly drunk or high out of his mind. His eyes are barely open, and he is sampling some of his new music. He's promoting some of his new music to fans. Graham, this is the new music that he was playing for fans.
Speaker 17: Yeah, this is good. This is so good, like something's.
Speaker 2: Wrong, right.
Speaker 3: Music is so good. It sounds like on part with all the music that comes out lately.
Speaker 2: Point yes, but not on par for Bieber.
Speaker 3: Oh got it. He's exploring a different sound.
Speaker 2: I don't know a lot of people are saying, you know, Selena and Benny Blanco, they're so happy together. They dropped this album together and it has just sent him spirally.
Speaker 6: That's that's the theory.
Speaker 3: That is Brittany in right now.
Speaker 4: So there is a song on Selena's album though, one that just came out called how Does It Feel to Be Forgotten?
Speaker 6: And a lot of people think that it is about.
Speaker 4: Justin Bieber to the point that they're posting because in the song she sings about like why don't you just go off and like cry somewhere, And people are like taking those videos of Justin Bieber crying in public and like putting it to that song and they're posting it and they think that this has sent Justin off the deep end apparently because there's you know, reports that I guess last year he tried to reach out to Benny and Selena to clear the air and you know, to try to be mature about everything, but Selena and Benny didn't want to talk to him, and then this album just like sent him over the edge.
Speaker 2: Mind you, he's at this point really just being so embarrassing to his wife, his family in general. We checked Hailey Bieber's account and she's not following him anymore.
Speaker 3: Followed him so and that in today's world, is that there is something really bad?
Speaker 1: Yes.
Speaker 2: No, he had also posted a picture which I couldn't find any more, so I'm assuming he deleted it, but it was a picture of Haley and the song that was behind it was Irreplaceable, which, yeah, you think of the word irreplaceable, you're like, oh, how cuy, he's on his feet, so oh on a seed. But the song, if you really have heard and like listen to the song, you know that it means like, oh yeah, I can have another you in a minute. Like it's not really a sweet message behind it.
Speaker 3: Oh you think you're irreplaceable, but what hold my beer? I'll go replace you right now.
Speaker 2: So, I don't know, is this marketing for his new album? Do you guys think that there is trouble in Paradise between that?
Speaker 4: I think there's trouble. I think he has a substance abuse problem. I think there also is a new album coming out. I think all of the above. And he's also been posting a lot of birds lately. I don't know what the birds mean, what the symbolizes, but there's a lot of birds on his page.
Speaker 1: Interesting he wants to fly away? I okay, maybe freedom.
Speaker 3: Okay, First things first, if we go back in the JV Show prediction journal, I feel like I've made a prediction.
Speaker 1: About Bieber and Haley and I've never.
Speaker 3: Seen this thing go in the distance. I just want to I just have never got that feeling like this is gonna be something that lasts long. But who gives a far about what I think? Now?
Speaker 1: Secondly, I can't remember what my second point was.
Speaker 3: But third but thirdly, we get a lot of criticism anytime we are perceived to be criticizing Justin Bieber because he has he's got a lot of health issues. And anytime we say, well, look he's got a substance abuse problem, people like, he's just smoking weed.
Speaker 1: It's fine, it's legal. Who cares he can do that?
Speaker 3: And we I mean, I pointed out that if I had a newborn or however many months old, like I'm not posting videos of me ripping bongs in my driveway, and like, you know what I mean, it's just like different, your mindset changes as a dad.
Speaker 1: But that's just me, that's not everybody. And I don't know.
Speaker 3: So what would you say to the people that say, like, this is just Bieber being Bieber.
Speaker 1: He's just like this is just what he does.
Speaker 2: I don't I'm saying this.
Speaker 4: I'm not criticizing him to be mean, I'm it's coming from a place of genuine concern the weed I don't really care about.
Speaker 6: Weed is just weed.
Speaker 4: I agree with with that, but I don't think it's just weed anymore.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's coming from.
Speaker 4: A place of me being actually worried. People in the commege are like, oh my god, it's giving Aaron Carter and uh.
Speaker 3: Vibes. Yeah. They were like, we got to give Britney more freedom, we got to give her, and then we gave her more freedom. We're like, and then she started posting stuff like this, and like, well, maybe we shouldn't have given her that much freedom. This seems to be I don't know. The social media posts that he's doing remind me a lot of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of people want, you know, someone to check up on him. By the way, I did go back to the Prediction Journal from January. Graham, you said you gave him two more years, okay before they break up. Selena, you said they break up this year. I said they break up in September.
Speaker 1: Wow, So you guys all have taken the stance.
Speaker 3: That this is done.
Speaker 2: I thought they were sticking around the longest.
Speaker 3: Two more years, man, I'd like to update that now given this give me details that have come to light, But I don't remember you guys all being on the same page with me.
Speaker 6: I guess we were, all right, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: The VTA transit workers strike in the South Bay.
Speaker 3: We know it ended last week, will sort of only because the judge told them they can't be on strike because of terms in their previous contract.
Speaker 1: All the service was supposed to be restored by.
Speaker 3: Today, and that is unfortunately not going according to plan. I say unfortunately not for commuters. Of course, the buses started running on Friday, so all the bus service is up and running.
Speaker 1: Then they were just supposed to.
Speaker 3: Be waiting on all the track inspections for the light rail, and that was supposed to be all wrapped up by this morning's commute. Well that's not the case. They are still running tests and inspecting. They're doing test runs and still inspecting tracks. So if you think you were hopping on the VTA light rail this morning, it's not yet running. But there is bus service this morning, so there is something. I just want to throw this out because look, if I was a VTA worker and we went on strike for almost three weeks and then judges.
Speaker 2: Like, hey, you can't actually go on strike.
Speaker 3: And then we didn't get anything that we wanted because no new contract has been reached and there is no word on when the sides are going to head back to the bargaining table to get negotiations back underway. Are you dragging your feet a little bit on the rail inspections because I would. I'm gonna take that sweet sweet inspecting those tracks. Yeah, can we get a new deal done, please?
Speaker 4: Yeah, But it is affecting over one hundred thousand meters in a thousand.
Speaker 3: So if a lot of people depend on these people, these hard workers, get them paid and let's move forward.
Speaker 6: All right, Thank you, Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to.
Speaker 4: Nine, we were just talking about Justin Bieber. People very concerned, think he's gone off the deep end.
Speaker 15: I'm calling just to give a comment about the whole Jane Justin Bieber thing. I think it's to do with p Diddy, all this stuff coming out and the legit abuse, and so if he's going to court soon, all that's going to be coming out and maybe you know, obviously some stuff he doesn't want told in front of the world, it's going to be coming out, and him having a kid now I think that's what's going on, pushing him over the edge.
Speaker 2: Guys have a good day.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's a combination of everything.
Speaker 4: It's just been like weighing on him, way on him, weighing on him and just does not stop in this sle his album and then it just came to a this what we saw Ofver the weekend with his his life looking crazy.
Speaker 3: I hope healthwise that he's doing okay and has support around him.
Speaker 2: Right have you seen the live I don't. I don't think.
Speaker 3: I mean, I know, but like I don't know. We've seen erratic behavior from him before. He was sitting in a tree in Central Park one time, barefoot feed and squirrels, doesn't he like?
Speaker 2: But that sounds more wholesome than what's happening now this And I feel like that support system was Hailey and now, I mean, she doesn't seem to be around him a whole lot.
Speaker 4: She's unfollowing him on social media. What if he has what if he's pushed everybody else away?
Speaker 3: Do you think the Diddy downfall it could be, is a factor.
Speaker 2: I think it's a factor, and I don't think it's the main thing. I don't I think that at this point, if Hailey is a new mother, I think she is focused on her child and she can't be like babying Bieber anymore, Like she can't be there.
Speaker 6: It's a good point.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wouldn't be surprised if he has some unresolved issues and some stuff related to Diddy. I'm with you. I don't think it's the I don't think it's the driver behind it.
Speaker 4: Maybe just because the trial is getting closer, certain to it's weighing heavier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 6: Maybe it's it's a little.
Speaker 3: Bit of that.
Speaker 6: All right, Graham, tell us about this DM.
Speaker 3: All right, So I've got I got a DM on Instagram and it was not intended for me, and it was somebody talking a bit of smack about my house. Now one of the design decisions because my wife was look, I build it, and I let my wife pick everything up. I said, what do you want?
Speaker 1: What do you want?
Speaker 3: What color do you want? This cabinet? What do you Okay, I'll put it in. I'm the guy that builds it. I mean, I weigh in on opinions. But like if she's got a design vision in her head, like this is what I want this space in your opinion, don't matter. It doesn't matter. Just show me what it is and I'll make it happen. And one of the things that she chose was to put we have a it's awesome. We have like a pantry space that you can walk into. It has its own bit of countertop and a sink in it, like where you can do dishes or whatever. I've always wanted that in the house, and that was one of the things when I drew the floor plan for this house. I'm like, I want to make sure have an extra like pantry space that we can put all this that you have people were for dinner, throw all the dishes in there. They're not just sitting out, you know that on counter and extra storage space for you know, pantry, so you put all the food and stuff in there too. I always wanted that, so I drew that into the floor plan anyways. And below that sink there in the pantry, instead of a cabinet doors below that, my wife put a little curtain and that's like very like old school, like fifties, sixties, I don't know what era. And they'd have a curtain below that sink cabinet that was like a thing and it's that design. And a lot of people are like what and the what, I would never do that, and a lot of like these design trend things and people and designers that my wife follows, like that's the thing that you're seeing again, And so she did that. I was all for it because it's cheaper than getting cabinet doors made and painted and things I got to install on the cabinet. That's way easier just put up all this little thing and the curtains. So I got I got a d M and I couldn't tell at first. I didn't realize at first it wasn't for me. But it said it said, a curtain on the sink cabinet.
Speaker 1: Who does she think?
Speaker 3: She is a little house on the prairie, And my god, and it's worse than I thought. And I like responded, I responded, like hah, like it's a design trend that you'll, you know, start to see all over the place. And then and I'm not going to say her name. Then she responded and was absolutely mortified. You've never seen a slew of dms come in faster apologizing and she's like, oh my god, I'm I meant to send this to my friend, this was not meant for you, and I'm so sorry. I love I And then she went on to heap a bunch of praise on the house and the pictures and things that I posted, and she's like, oh my god, I love your guys. This thing house. It looks amazing. I love the love it look. And then you know, and it was really nice about it.
Speaker 1: Look I could and it fun.
Speaker 2: That was good.
Speaker 3: It's a funny joke. Like I'm not and I'm not offended, when there were plenty of other people that there are plenty of people that you know, to that picture and some other stuff in our house have just like flat out said that they don't like the thing or whatever, which I always find strange, like I'm not building your house, I'm building mine. So like you know, paddle your own canoe. But those ones, at least, you know, flat out, were just face to face talking smack to me, you know, in a d M.
Speaker 1: I guess, which is one thing.
Speaker 3: But then when you when you're attempting to talk smack but send it to another person that accidentally.
Speaker 6: Shows up by the way, to me, that's my worst fear.
Speaker 3: I talk a lot of smack.
Speaker 4: No, not about your house, but just about people in general. And if I'm texting my sister, my biggest fear is that I'm going to send it to like who I'm talking about all.
Speaker 3: Send it to the boss, or send it to a co worker, or send it to a friend that you're in that.
Speaker 4: Sent you this message, Graham, is it somebody you know irl in real life?
Speaker 12: Now?
Speaker 1: Okay, definitely just a listener.
Speaker 2: Oh, they could have cleaned it up and just been like JK lmao instead of.
Speaker 6: A mini I would have just changed my Instagram name. So you said does not exist?
Speaker 3: I think they did because I can't when I search for that DM, it's no longer. It's no longer there, So I think maybe they did. I don't blame that it did block me or delete it.
Speaker 2: When people say these things to you about choices that your wife made, do you tell her about them?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 3: Because she is so. My wife has a and I've never like promoted or anything, but she created her own like kind of Instagram account to track some of this stuff along the way on the house build, and she posts different design things and stuff on that account. And I don't think she really posted that much. But people same thing. People would people would you know, leave their comments like why would you do that? Or that pink color is no good or that you know, people social media people have opinions on absolutely everything.
Speaker 4: When it's something that your wife picked out, don't don't you feel like there's you get a little bit more defensive when it because it's your wife. You feel the need to like stand up back her. Yeah, I think I do that with like friends, family.
Speaker 3: I think if they were making negative comments about her, like more personally, like design stuff, everybody's got their own. Some people like uh, you know, white kitchens and some people everyone's allowed to their own stuff. If she likes that our kitchen is like dark, we have dark brown cabinets. Like everything's like darker and kind of moodier in this house, and like that style is not for everybody. So like it doesn't like it, It doesn't really afect me. We always she and I will chuckle though, because it's like who thinks, Like what's the motivation? It's the same thing as what's the motivation to leave a negative comment to anybody? Like what what you're gonna tell me? Like you don't like the pain?
Speaker 2: She was going to do it behind your back? She just happened to send it directly.
Speaker 1: What is little house on the prairie?
Speaker 6: Do you have a picture up of the little curtain thing you were describing?
Speaker 1: I don't, but I can, you know, we.
Speaker 4: Can, so you can see on j Morning Show.
Speaker 2: I would like to see it.
Speaker 1: The JV show. On Wild Graham.
Speaker 4: We were just talking about your wife little house in the prairie curtain.
Speaker 7: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: She put a little curtain under our pantry cabinet sink. And somebody accidentally sent me a DM talking smack about it.
Speaker 11: Curtain under the sink, and I'm just thinking of Friends on Friends in Monica's apartment. They had that It's cute. I mean, I maybe not as sanitary.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 11: It depends what your story under there is cute? You do you?
Speaker 2: Do? You? Boo?
Speaker 1: You do you?
Speaker 6: Why is she storing under there?
Speaker 4: I mean she said it could be dirty if there's dirty things under there, But I mean, what do you I don't understand.
Speaker 1: How's that less sanitary?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Maybe if you put like a I guess door doors are easier to just wipe off versus having to take the curtain off and.
Speaker 6: Should I guess that's really matter.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't think there's really there's really much under that sink, maybe some soap.
Speaker 2: Were you able to find the picture?
Speaker 6: I know you were.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna find it. I'm gonna find it. I had it on my story. So if I go to my history, but a story history of the thing you know, of technology, it doesn't want to show it to me. But it's here somewhere.
Speaker 2: Go to your archived ground.
Speaker 1: That's where I am.
Speaker 4: All right, while you're doing that, can we talk about Hooters for a quick second. I guess Hooter is in order to avoid bankruptcy, they are going through a rehooterization.
Speaker 1: A rehooterization, Yes, that's a thing.
Speaker 4: So the restaurant, that's a good one. They are attempting to overhaul their image and become a more family friendly restaurant in order to not go under. Now there they are a family friendly restaurant. Now, I mean you can take your kids there. There's not anything like explicit or our rated going on at these restaurants. It's it's just a restaurant. Yes, the women are scantily clad, but kids are welcome. But it's just how people perceive the restaurant as it being overly sexual in a place where only men go to. Do you think Hooters can change how people perceive them?
Speaker 6: Can they do an image overhaul or is it too late?
Speaker 2: Too late? I think it's too late. I think they already have the reputation and like the image for what they are, and I think people just automatically don't think about taking their kids there.
Speaker 6: I think it's a little too late too.
Speaker 3: I mean, you can evolve, but it's a slow evolution. You can't expect to make changes then people to be like this is totally different, Like it's not going to happen overnight.
Speaker 1: Now you can make even.
Speaker 4: If they gave you know, the ladies that are working their different outfits and they're covered up and they're wearing pants and I don't know, like windbreakers or something.
Speaker 1: Well that sounds boring, I know it does.
Speaker 6: Even if they.
Speaker 4: Did that to like reassure everyone like, hey, we're not being overly sexualized anymore, like no one would know, like who how would people find out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean.
Speaker 6: I just think I think it's too I think it's too late.
Speaker 3: So they last time you went to a Hooters year, I remember they have wings there slain that's your favorite food group.
Speaker 2: No, I know.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying they actually have really really good wings.
Speaker 4: They have.
Speaker 6: Their food is really good, but I just haven't gone there in a long time.
Speaker 2: Where is the nearest one South City? I know there's one, it's still there.
Speaker 6: There's one in Dublin.
Speaker 3: I want to say there was one here in the city, but that.
Speaker 2: One, yeah, yeah, I googled it. One that's coming up is in Rohnert Park.
Speaker 1: They don't have the one.
Speaker 3: The one in South City's not here anymore.
Speaker 2: Has have you ever been to a Hooters. I've been to one. I think it was in Fresno, though no, I don't remember where it was. It was just a really, really long time ago. It was fun.
Speaker 4: It is weird that if a kid does go there, everyone's like all up in arms.
Speaker 2: Like, oh my god, you took kids.
Speaker 6: It's just a it's just a restaurant.
Speaker 3: With some permanently closed. The sanm Bruno one permanently closed. Take a moment, say goodbyes man. Wow, we're Yeah, it's definitely been a long time for That's why they're.
Speaker 4: Trying to do this image overhaul, because I guess they're this close to having a file bankruptcy.
Speaker 2: They would have.
Speaker 3: They've been sporting with bankruptcy for years and years and years that company's been struggling.
Speaker 6: That is a good point.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 7: Good morning, JV Show. I'm hoping you can help me give a big tenth birthday shout out to my son Jackson. His birthday was yesterday. He celebrated with the sleepover with his friends on Saturday. And he's just an all around great kid. Does good in school, He's about to test for his purple belt in karate. But best of all, he has a big heart and he's always looking out for his family and friends. Jackson, Mom, Dad, Izzy, love you so much. Have a great day by let me brokay Jackson.
Speaker 1: I hope you get that purple belt.
Speaker 6: Should have took him to Hooters for a nice little birthday. We were just talking about Hooters.
Speaker 4: They are trying to undergo an entire image overhaul to you know, to h to appear more family friendly, bring the kids, Bring the kids on down to Hooters and enjoy some food again. They just don't want to have to file for bankruptcy.
Speaker 10: Good Morning, jav Morreing Show. This is David Alton Richmond. Just a quick comment on the Hooters restaurant. I've only been in one once and that was a long time ago. I applot them they can effectively make the change, but I'm with Selena and Selena and Jess. I think it's too late for me. I think it's just in the name. I mean, it's it's the reputation's there, the name it's there. So I don't know best of up to them though, I guess all right, thanks.
Speaker 6: Guys, by Yeah, the place is called Hooters.
Speaker 2: It would have to switch the name.
Speaker 1: You can't change the name, then you're.
Speaker 2: Just Hooters and more just.
Speaker 1: Just go out of business.
Speaker 3: What's the more to see? There are other restaurant chains like this that are still operating successfully, right, isn't there like a Twin Peaks or something? Again, they're highlighting I never heard of that some things. I don't think we have those here, but nationwide I think aren't those still up and up and running?
Speaker 2: But from the videos I've seen on TikTok, people are like, I would not want my men to go in here to Twin Peaks.
Speaker 3: I think there's plenty of places you don't want your man to go that are business ouary very successfully. There's a lot of clubs that make quite a bit of money. You don't want your man there doesn't mean they're not making money.
Speaker 6: True, that's a.
Speaker 2: Good Can we talk about how expensive it's going to be to be a price made this year? You guys? Yes, if you are going to be one, listen up, it's gonna cost you. You might want to start saving already. Experts have revealed the average cost is going to be between six hundred and nine hundred dollars. But that might not sound like a lot to you right now, because I know we've all spent that's the waymailed a lot. But this is just taking into account the dress, the accessories, the hair, the makeup, shower gift, and wedding gift. What this doesn't cover the bachelorette party, pre wedding outings. If your dress is designed some more expensive, all of that is going to be added to the six hundred to nine hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: What do you guys think, because yeah, you're blowing way past that.
Speaker 2: That's a lot. You're a party for one day, I mean yeah, the bachelor party that is like a separate outing, but for one wedding, it's so much money.
Speaker 4: And even just to be a guest to a wedding and just getting your right not even like a prize maid's dress, just buying a dress to wear it to a wedding, having to travel there, if you're having to get a hotel, you know, and then the gift on top of that, like just being just going to a wedding is expensive.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: Now, if you if you're having a wedding, are you still expecting get like shower gifts and wedding gifts and all of the gifts basically from your bridesmaids, even knowing that they're spending this much money.
Speaker 6: I wouldn't.
Speaker 1: I think most ladies are.
Speaker 2: You think so because I think at that point I would feel so bad having them give me gifts. So I don't think. I mean, if it's it would be nice if they give you something, but I don't think you can expect at that point.
Speaker 6: Definitely not.
Speaker 4: I mean I didn't expect anything. But also it was a destination wedding was a little bit different. Gift rules are different, right, so I think that's a little yeah.
Speaker 2: So that is also not accounted for in the cost of this. So if you have to make travel arrangements for a destination wedding, it's a lot so expensive.
Speaker 1: Well that's the thing.
Speaker 3: I mean, going to any wedding that you can't turn around and take an uber home from. So you know, it's like I go to a friend's wedding in La or something. I got a book, a flight, I got a book, a hotel for two things. And then as a guy, I mean you got to rent sometimes you got to rent a talks or whatever, and those things aren't cheap. I'm only using it for one day. Geez, it should be like twenty bucks. It's like two hundred.
Speaker 4: And then being a part of a wedding. Sorry, just I know you wanted to say something. If you're like a bridesmaid or I'm sure that groomsmen go through the same thing. It's like you want to celebrate your friend. It's his or her special days. So then you're like at a bachelor right, You're like.
Speaker 2: Drink celery, I got your I got you, I'm paying for your meal. I'm doing this, and I'm doing that. It starts to add up and once you leave the trip, Like when I went on my friend's bachelorette, we were having the time of our lives. Like we got kicked out of the pool party, but the bill on that was so much because we were having fun, we were drinking, we were just you know, enjoying living light. But you don't think about it in the moment, and then afterwards you're like, oh my gosh, how much money.
Speaker 6: That's like any night out?
Speaker 2: Yeah, not justl But do you think men spend more being like a groomsman or women spend more as women?
Speaker 3: I think women because you have the makeup, you have the hair, you have all that stuff. What's the rule on bacheorette parties? I guess for bachelor parties too? Do you all split the costs amongst all the bridesmaids so that the bride to b doesn't pay for anything on that trip? Like if you guys all went on went in to rent a house for the weekend, the does the bride pay her share or do you guys split it?
Speaker 4: You know, all the ones that I've been a part of, it's always been split so the bride doesn't cover over it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so just a lot more expensive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I've been a part of both one where we just all split it, and then other ones where we cover for the bride's.
Speaker 3: Like stay, does that bug you just a little bit, because, like, I know it's a nice gesture, but like, think about how much money I just dropped going to your wedding and now you get a free trip too, Like, like what.
Speaker 2: Must be nice? Maybe I'll just get married every year.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all the free drinks and meals and stuff paid for you all weekend and the free free stay.
Speaker 2: Maybe j Lo's up to something with this.
Speaker 4: Maybe this is why she get her and KIMK this is why to keep on getting married.
Speaker 2: I get it, Okay, honest.
Speaker 8: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot and music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay Bride.
Speaker 2: This trending is all about toxic men. Let's start with.
Speaker 4: Kanye West, all right, So we did this recent interview with dj.
Speaker 6: AK and he said some startling things.
Speaker 4: Of course, you know, the kids that he shares with Kim K is a hot topic right now. Academics is pointing out how a lot of people are saying, well, Kanye, you can't really complain about your co parenting situation when you're the one that chose to have kids with her.
Speaker 6: Here's his response.
Speaker 1: They're saying that you don't take accountability.
Speaker 3: No, that was my fault.
Speaker 1: I took it.
Speaker 4: By the way, it sounds muffled because as he's being interviewed, he is wearing a black KKK robe.
Speaker 6: But here's what we need to be Kanye.
Speaker 3: They're saying that you don't take accountability.
Speaker 1: No, that was my fault. I took it.
Speaker 16: I didn't want to have I didn't want to have children with this person after the first two months of being with her. But that wasn't God's plan.
Speaker 4: Okay, wait a second, you didn't want to have kids with Kim K two months after being with her?
Speaker 6: Stop lying?
Speaker 3: Do you think, mister and suddenly holier than now God's plan? You think God's plans for you to parade around and KKK Nazi symbolism around like Skydaddy would be like, this is going pretty counter to everything, right.
Speaker 4: And we all remember how head over heels you were for Kim Stop it.
Speaker 2: It just makes me mad that people are still having him on podcasts and giving him a platform and then he shows up wearing that and you're still okay with talking.
Speaker 3: To this shit.
Speaker 1: The interview should be can you don't go for it.
Speaker 6: He also in the same interview say he said, f jay Z.
Speaker 16: But everything is like, you know, but you offended jay Z kill you know what I'm saying. Put it like this, Why let's take it the money. How much money you think jay Z make off my catalog versus what I make off it?
Speaker 1: Next subject?
Speaker 4: Next subject. Of course, it all just comes back to money. If you don't know the backstory with how he offended jay Z. He posted something so incredibly hurtful offensive. It's just sick about jay Z's twins that he shares with Beyonce any questioned to their mental capacity. He speaks on that again here in this next clip, and he says that one tweet about jay Z's kids his best tweet yet.
Speaker 3: And then what makes it so funny?
Speaker 16: It is like the jay Z tweet makes they.
Speaker 6: Said it makes the Nazi ones so bad.
Speaker 2: That seems so bad.
Speaker 5: I feel like people feel like that was like probably the worst tweet you said, or the best or.
Speaker 2: The strongest, Like what is wrong with this man?
Speaker 3: Besides everything what's going on in the background there is he now working at a diner.
Speaker 2: They're playing basketball.
Speaker 4: Something that one was in a different room than the he didn't have the black hood on, and that one that was that looks like it might have been outside of the podcast.
Speaker 6: Studio, if they're in some building or something.
Speaker 2: Like that really quick.
Speaker 4: The other toxic man I want to cover here in this trending segment is Offset. I don't know if you saw any of the stuff that Cardi B was saying about where they're at over the weekend. She was on spaces on Eggs and there's way too much audio to come through because she was alive for a while. But she's accusing Offset of harassing her, emotional manipulation, interfering in her personal life.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, it's been.
Speaker 4: A lot of drama. I don't know where to begin. But he's been leaving her harassing voicemails. He's been texting her like NonStop, and so Carti even sent messages to some girl that he's seeing because he was saying to Carti that he was going to unalive her and then unlive himself, and so she said this over to the other girl and she also said that Cardi sorry.
Speaker 6: Carti also said the Offset.
Speaker 4: Sent a video of them being intimate, like an older video to the guy she's currently talking to.
Speaker 3: Wow, doesn't it just make you thank your lucky stars you have a normal, happy, healthy relationship. I can imagine the day to day that every day you wake up and you have to deal with something new or deal with something like a Kanye's antics or something I couldn't imagine.
Speaker 2: I've to deal with that relationships.
Speaker 4: They have children, You're stuck with this person dealing with them.
Speaker 3: I'm stressed out just hearing about it. Eighteen I know it's terrifying. So you don't think they're gonna So I might have to amend my prediction that they're.
Speaker 1: Going to get back together.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say. I'm looking at the prediction right now, Graham.
Speaker 3: You said, yes, I'm still not rolling it out.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm rolling it out.
Speaker 6: It's been rolled out. Nope, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 7: All right?
Speaker 3: So we talked a little earlier about why the VTA light rail service not back up and running on the tracks yet today like it was supposed to do. We know the trike, the strike excuse me, temporarily over and all service was supposed to be back running today. The buses are up and running, the trains are not. They said they needed more time to inspect all the tracks. Well, the update coming in this morning is that following the inspections, they realized they needed to make some repairs because of incidents of copper wire theft. See a lot in the Bay Area. Everybody's stealing everything it's not bolted down, or even if it is bolted down. Service was down for almost three weeks during the strikes. That gave the thieves plenty of time to operate. I'm actually surprised they didn't just steal the tracks themselves and then take those into be recycled, because there's places around the Bay Area that'll take you know, four hundred catalytic converters at a time. Why not just they should have dump a bunch.
Speaker 1: Of train tracks on them.
Speaker 3: I'm shure they'd be like, we don't care where you got them from. Here you go.
Speaker 6: They really don't care. Everything they get is stolen.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 3: If that's the thing, shouldn't some of the bonus be on them that they need a fact check that, like some dude shows up with forty catalytic converters, like, where did you get these?
Speaker 1: You're out cutting them off cars?
Speaker 6: If that equals money. They're fine with it.
Speaker 2: They don't have time for doing all that.
Speaker 6: Wow, all right, well, thank you Graham.
Speaker 4: Next on the JV Show, let's talk about our photos from home, because I did get my lips done. It wasn't my faith over the weekend, your station, it was your Preset one ninety four nine is always ready save.
Speaker 8: Us as a number one preset inside the iHeartRadio app and never miss a.
Speaker 1: Minute debase number one hidden music station.
Speaker 6: What's going on in Selena?
Speaker 4: So one thing I want for me and my family in the new year is more quality time, more fun and more trips, which means a lot more piling in to one car. I'm just happy my Ford Explorer Platinum can accommodate all of us comfortably.
Speaker 2: Shifts to the park are no problem.
Speaker 4: I just pushed one button and lay those third row seats down, making room for my son's bike or for our bags if we're going out of town.
Speaker 2: More memories and my Ford Explorer.
Speaker 4: In twenty twenty five, that's the goal. Head to hear California Ford Dealers today for great offers on the Ford Explore and all Ford models built Ford Proud.
Speaker 2: His ready Getzale is this spring.
Speaker 4: Get ready for two epic adventures at the California Academy of Sciences from Towering Animatronic Dinosaurs.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 4: Ram, you just said something very interesting a few moments ago.
Speaker 3: Well, I was just saying, so my wife, you were listening earlier. My wife has a business trip in Chile, and this week, the entire week, so you know I was not about to make dinner last night.
Speaker 6: Can we pause right there?
Speaker 4: Earlier this morning you said that it has just been a travel nightmare for your wife with passport rules and it expires.
Speaker 3: White delays, and is there an update. The update is she's on her flight from Peru right now to Chile, and hopefully everything goes smooth, because yes, she's her password expires in like a couple of weeks and some places have rules against that, and from what we could tell, she was going to be fine, but some flags have been raised. So we'll see if she makes it all the way there and gets turned around in supply all the way back, given how long it's taken her just to get to this point, with all the delays and overnight flights and re routes and layovers and stuff, I think that would just be the absolute worst. So okay, think good thoughts that she she's gone. So last night eaten good in the neighborhood. Why not, We're going to go to Applebee's. My kids have never been to Applebee's before. And I was like, you guys are gonna love it. Like it's gonna be great. You're gonna you're gonna love the food, and you know, it's just a fun place. So we went there. We had a nice little meal. They had a couple of corn dogs. Maybe that was the problem because my son, right at the end of the meal was like, I think there's a problem, and I'm like, what, what's the problem. He's like, it feels a little wet in my shorts. And I was like, well, maybe you know, we were in a booth, so I was like, maybe you're you know how you get you sit on those booth seats. He gets a little sweaty sometimes. Yeah, it gets a little swampy on the booth seats sometimes. And I was like, well, we're leaving right now, so you know, tough it out. You know, we'll get home.
Speaker 1: And when we got home it was confirmed, there.
Speaker 13: Was oh my god, very slight a very slight accident. So if you are, did you feel like, if you're going to go to the Applebee's and NAPA avoid booth number six, don't you feel like you should have.
Speaker 6: Told them to like extra sanitize that or you just kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: Like caution.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it actually happened because I was like, were you trying to squeeze out of and he said no, So I thought maybe he was just imagining things a little bit.
Speaker 1: Nothing made its.
Speaker 2: Way, you do you?
Speaker 1: I saw the shorts, okay, so I investigated.
Speaker 2: Didn't this worries.
Speaker 1: Little boys there?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: But you don't grow out of it. There will be times in college.
Speaker 3: I'm sure we're leaving and be like, should I call back that Applebe's and let them know?
Speaker 10: What?
Speaker 2: The difference is between other people though, and your poor son is the fact that his accidents are being like broadcasted to the whole day.
Speaker 6: Are part do you feel like you shouldn't be talking about this?
Speaker 1: Part of me? But then part of me thinks it's hysterical.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think it's okay as long as they're young enough to not realize that it's being talked about. Once they hit those teenage years then you kind of he's you know, he's back.
Speaker 2: Thanks for sharing. Grab all right? Our photos from home.
Speaker 4: JB Morning Show is where you want to go to check out our pictures. You know, every Monday we bring a picture from the weekend. So I'll start. Mine is before and after I went and got. I called them slight lip injections. I didn't go full on dramatic people her lip injections, and they think like balloon lips.
Speaker 1: Like no, I think like reality TV.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's not that, it's not.
Speaker 6: That, but I did not.
Speaker 2: Yet, right because I give it a here or.
Speaker 4: So who knows, but that So I have my before and after there because I went Friday afternoon.
Speaker 2: So yeah, and you have a little bit of bruising right.
Speaker 4: Now that's going to go the bruise. The bruising actually right now is kind of bad on like one side. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Can I ask some lip filler questions?
Speaker 3: Yeah? How long does it last for or does it eventually like get absorbed. I don't know like how it works.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it eventually goes away.
Speaker 4: And I asked, uh the I asked, yes, she's the the injector who did it? I was like how long does it last? And you know, anywhere from like six months to a year. It really varies by person. She said that some people will mestabilize it faster, like if you're like working out, like really really hard and like you just your body would just absorb it quicker.
Speaker 2: I also heard it, and it can last. Don't drink enough water that they also don't last that long.
Speaker 1: So dry and shrivel up.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Jess also told me that filler stays in your body forever, and then I asked yas that and she said no.
Speaker 2: So oh, I believe what I saw on TikTok Yah.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 2: I believe the nurse and.
Speaker 1: The third opinion on this.
Speaker 2: But there's my before and after. It's really subtle.
Speaker 4: I really wanted uh more of it on my my top ledges because I felt like it was like so skinny compared to my bottom homes. I just wanted a little bit more balance. So that's what you're going to see there, a.
Speaker 3: Little more balance. Got a little more balance. My picture is a photo of black kids. Oh they My wife ordered.
Speaker 2: A meal kit.
Speaker 3: She ordered a couple of meal kits while she was gone because she's like you're going to need some help this week. Oh, thank you. And one of them came packed in some dry ice, so whoa. But you know, you take the dry ice out and put it in a bowl of water, and then you know, bubbles and smokes all over the place, and then your kids think you're the coolest. So if you ever need to do that, that does look cool, Pruss the kids. Yeah, it got as you add more and more hot water to it, it goes crazy, and smoke was going everyhere. It looked like a set of like a witch's like a Halloween movie.
Speaker 1: You can see a little piece of my kitchen that I built back there too.
Speaker 2: It looks like what of a magazine?
Speaker 1: Thank you love it? What hard work went into that place?
Speaker 2: Wow? So who are you going to leave it to your daughter or your son?
Speaker 3: Neither of them.
Speaker 1: I'm to sell Unfortunately.
Speaker 2: My photo. I went out to San Jose on Saturday night, and I'd like to report that there was no throwing up at the end of the night. Sure, thankfully.
Speaker 11: So.
Speaker 2: I did get a hot dog as well, which was the most delicious street good. You guys, somebody was waving at me from a car. I don't know if it was one of our listeners, but it was while I was eating my hot dog, So I'm sorry if I like looked very confused and had mustered all over my face because that hot dog was hot dog.
Speaker 6: Okay, so no, no throwing up, But what about the other end after that hot dog?
Speaker 2: No, thankfully was successful. Check out all of those photos.
Speaker 6: JV Morning Show
Speaker 1: On inst The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine,