Speaker 1: Welcome to Big for Society. If you have Bigfoot activity to report from the same areas discussed in this episode, please reach out to me directly after this episode. And if you'd like to be on the podcast to discuss a personal Bigfoot encounter, please reach out to me directly at Big for Society at gmail dot com. Do you wish there was more Big for Society to listen to you every week? Well there is now. If you become a supporting member over at Patreon, you get a special members only episode every single week on Wednesdays, and sometimes even more episodes. Head on over to patreon dot com. Forward slash the Big for Society and now let's get on with the show, all right. Big for Society got the privilege of talking to Luna. She contacted me regarding an interesting experience she had out there near Mount Shasta in California. How's it going today, Luna?
Speaker 2: Good? How are you doing? And thank you for having me on?
Speaker 1: Absolutely I'm doing good. I'm glad to finally be able to talk to you. It's been a little bit of time getting this all together, but definitely gonna be worse to help get your story out my listeners. I think are really gonna enjoy it. It's a fascinating story. But you know, I'm going to go ahead and give the floor right over to Luna and let you take it from here.
Speaker 3: All right. Well, my bigfoot story is an interesting one. I never really thought I would have run into Bigfoot or anything like that.
Speaker 2: Just to give a.
Speaker 3: Backstory, I started heading up to Mount Shasta. Well, I'm from Chico, California, so Mount Shasta is two hours away. That's where I was born and raised in chicos So hearing about bigfoot, well, that's a common thing in northern California. It's like a running joke when people go up to like Humboldt County, they have bigfoots up like the statues and things like that. So it was already something common that I would hear about. But in twenty twelve, I started going up to Mount Shasta more and I would. I started doing ceremony with a Karok vision quest and sun dance, and we would talk about bigfoot. In the Karuk they they call bigfoot makiata. And it's very common within our indigenous communities and culture to talk about like bigfoot and little people and the fairies and things like that it's not really something that.
Speaker 2: We're like, oh, like, it's just part of the culture. It's part of the medicine.
Speaker 3: And when I had my experience with Bigfoot, it was my first time doing vision quest. I was doing my first vision quest in the sweat lodge. And for those of you who don't know what a sweat lodge is, it's a ceremony where they do like three or four rounds depending on the tribe, and there is a lodge that is built and there's rounds of rocks that come in. But when I did my vision quest, there was no rocks. There's no fire. There was a fire going, but there was no rocks in there, so it wasn't be hot. And I spent over a day or in the lodge, which is something I want to do. So I got out and the vision questers that were up on the hill. So when you vision quest, it's like normally four days no food or water and you go up on the hill.
Speaker 2: I was down in the lodge.
Speaker 3: I stayed in the area because I was still holding space for the questers that were up all in the hill. This was over at Stuart Springs, which is in like outside of Weeds California, so it's like, I don't know, fifteen minutes outside of Mount Shafts though, where you have to go up a little bit in the hill area, or it's like the west of Weed. And so we were up there. The grounds were still open to people that were coming there. So at the springs was it's a hot spring, so people would come and have baths camp out there, so it's still open to everybody else. And that night we were out in our camping area where we were holding space and we were eating, and I remember hearing this really big crunch, and I was like, what is that. I was like, that does not sound like a deer. Because when you live out in the mountains, you get or you're out there a lot, you get used to the noises, but you start to also listen to the different noises that animals make. And I'm like, that is not a deer. So I heard the crunch and I look out in the wooded area probably I don't know, like less than the quarter maybe like fifty feet on your feet, and I see bigfoot walking and I was like, huh.
Speaker 2: I stopped and.
Speaker 3: I was a little shocked because I was like, I don't know what I just saw, and I remember looking one of my friends and I was like, I don't know what I just saw.
Speaker 2: I'm going to go to my tent.
Speaker 3: And also just for everyone to understand, Envision Quest, there's no like drugs or anything like that use some people have that mistaken.
Speaker 2: Knowledge that happens.
Speaker 3: So that does not happen there. It is a dry ceremony. So when you go no food or water, it's no food or it's nothing. So that happened, and I go back to my tent that night, and I go to bed the next night.
Speaker 2: I didn't say anything to anybody.
Speaker 3: The next night, I'm in my tent and I think this is probably probably day three of the questers being up on the hill or night three of the questers being up on the hill. I'm in my tent. I'm waiting for someone that I think was going to come and be at Vision Quest as well. I remember there was a camper that came in with their car and they come in and.
Speaker 2: I just remember hearing a lot of noise.
Speaker 3: There was like all this walking in front of my tent, and I was like, why is this camper walking in front of my tent? So I open my tent and I look, nobody's there. I see the camper like setting up, but they're not anywhere near me. I also see that there's another camper that has their trailer right next to the other camper that was setting up. So I'm looking around. I'm like, I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: I close it.
Speaker 3: Here the steps again, and I was like, this is so odd, so I open it again.
Speaker 2: No one's there.
Speaker 3: I thought, well, my friend was right in front of me in their tent, and then another one of the elders was in front of him, so I close it again. I thought they were trying to play a joke on me or something. And it was a while later. I am just on my I was just in the tent. I was getting a message from my friend, and I think I was listening to some music.
Speaker 2: I was in my tent and.
Speaker 3: I look or I just look around for a moment and then I hear this noise and I hear.
Speaker 2: And I'm in my tent.
Speaker 3: I'm not seeing anything outside of it because it's closed up, and I stop. I'm like on my stomach, frozen, like I'm pretty sure I'm pale, freaking out. But I didn't even want to breathe because I thought it was a bear. So I wait and I'm just like terrified. I'm hearing this noise and about I don't know, thirty seconds a minute later, it felt like ten minutes. My friend that was in the other tent opens his tent and I can see him with the slash light. So I opened my tent right away and I was like, I think that's a bear and he's like, it's not a bear. There's nothing there. I'm like, I heard it, like I heard it next to the tent. I heard it breathing, like I something is there, and.
Speaker 2: He was like, nothing is there.
Speaker 3: Just go back to the bed. I'm like, no, like something is there. He's like, and he's with the splash light. He's looking around. He's like, there's no way that bear can at least run that fast. And he's like there's nothing there. He's like, I heard it, but there's nothing there. So I go back in my tent and I was like, no, I just had this odd feeling. I was like, whatever that is is coming back, and so I get my stuff because my car is like ten feet away. It's like right there, pretty close to my our camping spot, and this area is pretty open, like it's not like super wooded or anything like.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of trees and things like that, but there's just to give context, there's like a little bridge. There's like parking areas for people when they go down to the bath, so it still has an open area in the middle. So I grab my stuff and I go by his ten.
Speaker 2: He's like making fun of me. He's like what.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you guys, have fun. That thing is coming back. Whatever that is coming back. And I get right to my car and I smell the most pungent, disgusting smell I've ever smelled in my life, like poop and wet dog. And at that moment, I was like, that's bigfoot. I get in my car and the rest of that night is history. It was like, I get in my car, I grab my drum. I'm a drummer. I do Native American singing and drumming, Indigenous singing and drumming, so I was I grabbed my drum and I just was like, I do not know what I'm in for tonight, but we are in for something. And we were and about I don't know, thirty minutes an hour later, I just start to see, like I start to hear things. I start to hear like slight banging, but it's not incredibly loud at first, And as the night goes on, and it's like eleven o'clock midnight one am, it starts to get louder, and I hear my friend and the other elder talking to each other. But I see my friend their flashlight and they're getting something out of their tent. I'm like, cause I can see through my car window. I'm not talking to anyone. I'm just watching this happen. I'm like, there's no way I'm getting out of this car, and so I'm looking at my my friend like frantically trying to get something. And so I hear him like tell like the elder like I think it's the little people or like bigfoots behind the tree. I can see that I can see something or hear something, and he's like trying to get food, to offer them food, because we get taught that, like you give them an offering, and so he's throwing like I think apples are something out there, just so they have an offering and whatnot. So I think I fall asleep for about an hour maybe hour and a half, I wake up again to the same thing. They're talking to each other and he's like, I think the Bigfoot is behind the tree, and I remember I start drumming and I start singing, and it's pretty common for us to talk about Bigfoot coming to ceremony, and so I like hear him from a panic. But then I look over and I see the elder's tent flipped over, and the elder is like, I think the female big foo's putting and the little people are putting poop in my nose. And I'm just like, what is happening right now? And I'm looking at the tent completely flipped. I'm like, I do not know what happened. And so they're talking to each other and he's.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know. Do I give him an offering? Like what do we do? And so I hear that for a while.
Speaker 3: Then probably about a half hour later, an hour later, it starts to get really loud.
Speaker 2: The banging starts to get loud.
Speaker 3: It's like they're banging cars or they're grabbing rocks and throwing them. And I see the campers that are not with us. They have nothing to do with the ceremony nothing to do with vision quest. I see them open their door and start to look for the flashlight, like their flashlight, and like they're flashing their light out there, and I'm like, this is not just us hearing this, And it progressively got louder and louder as the time went on. I just sat in my car and I did not know what to do because I was like, this is insane.
Speaker 2: I cracked the window a little bit I was hearing.
Speaker 3: I never heard any growls or anything, but it was like the constant beating of something.
Speaker 2: And so I there's a.
Speaker 3: Big sit song that we drum, and so I think I sang that. And it was probably like pretty close to the sun coming up, and I could start to hear the birds like chirping, but I was hearing the banging getting.
Speaker 2: Louder and louder.
Speaker 3: And then as the sun came up, and as I could start to see everything and the birds were getting louder, I hear one final bang. It was like if I grabbed a boulder or something just through it, and then it just stopped. About fifteen twenty minutes later, my friend comes out of their tent. The elder comes out of their tent and I see them and I feel safe, and.
Speaker 2: I was like.
Speaker 3: Something like what was that. They're like, we were visited. I was like, do you think you think we were? And he can so we're talking about it and he's like, go back to sleep, and I'm like, I can't. You can sleep after that? I cannot, And so they're like making fun of me. If you do ceremony, you get used to this kind of stuff happening. So I go down to the fire because when they're ceremony happening, there's always a fire. You're holding the space with fire and the code down the elders down there, and I'm just like trying to get the story out, like my anxiety. I'm like freaking out, and he's just laughing and he's like so bigfooting for.
Speaker 2: His woman, and I was like, this is not funny.
Speaker 3: And I ended up getting the name in my community Bigfoot's girlfriend.
Speaker 2: And that was what happened in that occasion.
Speaker 3: But it has not been my only run in with Bigfoot, but that was probably.
Speaker 2: The most prevalent one.
Speaker 3: It was like the first time I had that, But since then, Bigfoot has stuck around and I've had experiences here and there. I also had an experience in Yosemite where I was with friends Big for.
Speaker 1: Society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 3: We were at a back glaci Your Point, and we were in Yosemite for a few days. And when you go to Glacier Point at night, they have the guy that's he has like the laser and if you haven't been to Glacier Point, it's like where you can see half Dome and you can just see all of Yosemite.
Speaker 2: It's absolutely gorgeous.
Speaker 3: We went there during the day and someone was like, you guys, got to come back here at night so you can see the stars, and they give a presentation. So we did that and I was like almost over and we decided to walk back to our cars pretty early, me and my friends, where everybody else in our group was still there.
Speaker 2: I think there was like ten of us or something, and so.
Speaker 3: The three of us decided and let's go back to the car early and we can head back to the Airbnb, or just wait for everybody to get to their car before everybody starts walking, because there's quite a bit of people. There's I think fifty people out there, and so a few people started got that idea and was also walking back to their car. And so we get back into like the parking lot area. It's not that far of a walk down, and I just remember it got really quiet. I could see my friend, I could see her sister, and we're walking down and I'm just like hearing this banging as we get closer to the bathroom areas and it got really early quiet, Like I was just like, where did everybody go?
Speaker 2: Like I knew we weren't the only ones that walked down.
Speaker 3: And we get closer this bathroom and I'm just hearing this banging. Like there's the chains that are below that I think like block off some of the trees and things like that. It was like someone was grabbing the chains and messing with them. I was like, that's so annoying, Like who is doing that?
Speaker 2: Some kid? I don't know, Like they need to stop.
Speaker 3: The adult in me was like irritated at that point. And so we're walking past the bathroom and I'm like, that must be someone by the bathroom, But I look into the bathroom and it's dark, no one's in there as we're walking by, and I'm like, that's really strange. And we passed that bathroom and we're almost to the car. The car was going to be to the left of us, and I remember hearing.
Speaker 2: This deep growl. It was like and I was like, I look at my friend and I was like run. So we run to the.
Speaker 3: Car and the three of us do we run to my car? Actually, and I'm just like, do not know what's happening. We get in my car and I would look at my friend and I was like, did you hear that? And she was like yes, and I'm like I And then I asked her sister.
Speaker 2: I'm like, did you hear that? And there she was like.
Speaker 3: No, I just thought you guys running and I ran and so I was like, y'all, I think that's bigfoot. There's no way that's a bear. There's no way that's a mountain lion. Like I've been around those things. That's not that. And so they had heard the banging too and things like that. They're like, we just thought some almost hitting something. And so I go, I get We get in the car and I drive back like to the I drive to the part of the parking lot that happened because it was just right there. But I turned the car back that way and I just like offered it a song, but I was so terrified at that point, and so we ended up going back. And to give context, my friends are not they're there, they don't do ceremony, they don't do any of that, so none of like they have never experienced what I do, and that they knew what I did and things like that. They knew that I was a healer, but they're not in that world like I am. So for them they had they were like, we don't know what's going on, and so I'd explained to them that was probably back the one with Vision Quest happened probably and like I think I was like thirty two thirty three, so that was probably like twenty fourteen around there, and then maybe twenty fifteen, and then the one in Yosemite I think was probably around twenty seventeen. And that was probably the last time that I had like a big encounter.
Speaker 2: With bigfit like that. But I've had little stuff.
Speaker 3: Here and there that I'm like, but that hasn't been like those two. But those are my two really big encounters with them.
Speaker 1: Luna, thank you for sharing something that came to mind while you were talking. I was like, man, it just it brought something to mind. There's an old bigfoot website called Bigfoot Encounters, and they have a section about Mount Shasta about different There's a lot of different Bigfoot interactions that have happened over the years around Mount Shasta.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I have a lot of friends that have similar story.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm sure one of the accounts is a let's see, I'm just gonna read it real quick. Bigfoot came out of the forest, knocking off a branch at the nineteen foot level. This is by Bunny Flat's campground. Bigfoot gave them a crystal and went back into the woods. A medicine man named Charlie Tom said, if you're in trouble in the woods, to sing the Bigfoot song and Bigfoot would help you.
Speaker 3: So Charlie Tom is actually what is the I never met him because when I started doing ceremony with Walking Eagle, like he had already passed, but he was like their intercessor before Walkie Eagle took over.
Speaker 2: I believe, do you want me to sing the song? I can sing the song the song that I know.
Speaker 1: I was gonna get there and aroundabout ways, but I didn't want to be like very offensive because it's a super cultural thing, I would imagine, but yeah, go right, I've sung it before.
Speaker 2: Usually I've asked spirit.
Speaker 3: I just always tell people like always like respect the medicine and things like that. I don't have my drum with me, and I might not sing the song correctly because it's been a while, but I'll sing the verse that my elder taught me that I you know, Charlie tomp did teach him.
Speaker 4: So it was like yeah he yeah he yah, yeah yeay, yeah hey ho yeah hey yah yu.
Speaker 2: And you would sing that four times. The elders also taught me.
Speaker 3: Like that, if you hit the tree three times in a row, you could be calling Bigfoot two. And that does happen in Mount Shasta. There's so many stories. That's just my Bigfoot story. I could give the stories about a lot of things that have I've seen and I've experienced, but that area, there is so many stories of people running into big fa. Actually, that story that you said is the first time I've heard someone running into Bigfa on Mount Shasta, because Bunny Flats is pretty up there. Bunny, have you been to Mount Shasta.
Speaker 1: I haven't had the privilege of actually going to a lot of areas out there. I'm in Central Iowa.
Speaker 2: So Okay.
Speaker 3: So Bunny Flats is right before like right the highest that you can go in the winter because they close or actually even in the spring about ten months of the year because they close the road right at Benny Flats. It's where a lot of the skiers go. The skiers will stay the night there. So there's a lot of interesting experiences at Bunny Flats. Past Bunny Flats, the highest you can go is Panther Meadows and a lot of Mount Shasta is care territory. So Charlie Tom and a lot of the elders that in the wind to it, I believe, and so you hear a lot of the stories from them. I can't remember though, if that vision quest was the vision quest that elder taught me the Bigfoot song, so as.
Speaker 2: Possible we called it, could have called it in that way. But there are stories.
Speaker 3: I have a friend that they foot like when in for another car driving out there.
Speaker 2: A lot of the locals we talk about it.
Speaker 3: It's very much like almost like a part of just living there, even like the ranchers, just people that what you wouldn't think like they don't really believe in this stuff. It's not anything that they're into, but they have the experience. And so within the community we talk about Bigfoot, the Limerians, the little people, the fairies, like that's all very common. Yeah, it's all very common if you ever go to Mount Shasta. Just it's just the stories, like from the locals. When before I moved there, like it was just I would I went to the Motel six to get a room and.
Speaker 2: The girl was like yeah, and the Limyrians he was like.
Speaker 3: Talk about it like nothing, like they all talk about it like normally.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, listeners probably right now are like I'm going to reach through the phone and just take me out, Like you didn't even address what her story was. Don't worry, guys were getting there. But so this the Bigfoot song that Charlie Tom had, is that that's the same song that you were singing in your a cow.
Speaker 3: I think so one of the elders taught it to me. I'm not completely sure sure, because everything gets passed down through storytelling. One of the elder that taught me, he taught me while we were at ceremony, But it might be the same one because I know someone else who thinks it.
Speaker 2: If not, it just really depends.
Speaker 3: But it the medicine is there and they call them in that way, or you give the respect to Bigfoot in that way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the song is beautiful. Does any of it translate to does it come across it all in English? Or is it a saying where we're just we're really not able to understand what's being said in the song.
Speaker 3: I remember him telling me, but I don't quite remember what the direct translation was because it's been so long. Yeah, I remember the words. I always remember the words to the songs. I don't always remember the translation, but I do remember someone else that was that. I'm still friends with a lot of them and do ceremony with them that told me that the song was I think maybe to the from the mother Bigfoot to the baby Bigfoot. I'm not positive though, because it's been a while. But for me, when I sing the songs, it was always just about like giving that respect. But I don't sing it often because I definitely don't want to be calling them.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, A thing I want to bring up or ask you, is it a thing where people would have to be careful actually playing that clip, like if they're out in the woods that it could actually do something, or is the recording wouldn't be as potent as like if there's an actual in real life ceremony.
Speaker 3: I think for me because I just am always in that space, like you know what. To be honest, I'm not positive because it's happened to me at random times and we've sang that song and not had an experience with Bigfoot.
Speaker 2: I just think it's.
Speaker 3: Bigfoot does what Bigfoot does, true, So yeah, you could be opening that invitation, but you just never really know. But if if someone's just listening to it because they want to see Bigfoot most of the time that doesn't happen. I think it really has to be like you're in your heart and because Bigfoot can sense that, so it just really depends.
Speaker 2: I wasn't expecting that and it happened.
Speaker 3: So I think a lot of times it's like when we don't have the expectations. But I've also been told you can hit the trees three times with the branch and you're calling them in.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I've left like like pocados out for Bigfoot and things like that, but just to honor him, not because I want to like for them not because I want to have that experience again, because literally, since then, I do not camp. I literally don't go camping, and if I do, I sleep in my car. I will not sleep in a tent. It's not happening.
Speaker 1: It's interesting you brought up the knock or the three times, because that's the thing. Like I've recorded wood knocks myself in Iowa in a weekend out in the woods, and like the wood knocks I recorded were sets of three's, and that comes out in many different interviews that I've done over the years. It's just really it's an interesting little fact that I don't know. It's a thread that keeps running through it, and there's many different threads I feel like as well. But getting back to your first encounter that you had, you mentioned at the beginning, like you did actually see bigfoot the one time at the beginning. Yeah, thinking back to that, are you able to describe, like in any way what you saw or if you remember certain characteristics about what you saw?
Speaker 3: Yeah, So what I think I saw was a female bigfoot, and I remember it like the way that it walked was like a like almost but like upright, and the hair was almost like this very pretty orangey brown. I do remember that and thinking that was interesting, but the shape of it just seemed like it was either like a junior bigfoot or like it was a no. And yeah, I will never forget that. I think that image will always be with me. That was the only time that I physically saw a big foot, and then when and then I smelled them one.
Speaker 1: Big for society will be right back after these messages.
Speaker 2: Actually no, I think I've smelled them like twice.
Speaker 1: So were you able to see anything of the face of the bigfoot at all during that time?
Speaker 3: So it was when it was walking, It was like I could see the side, so I saw more of the profile. I remember like it had a lot more hair like around the hands, and the face looked more like man an ape mixed together, more like a smash nose like like the crinkly skin around like the cheeks.
Speaker 2: And the nose in that area.
Speaker 3: I do remember that, But it wasn't this super dark like hair that I think a lot of times people see or think of when they think of.
Speaker 1: Fixit, longer hair, shorter hair, You remember anything about the length?
Speaker 3: So the body like shaggy, a little bit and a little bit matted in some areas. I would say probably about like three inches of hair, maybe four, but like around like the lower part of the arms is where I felt like it. It was longer hair and around like the feet area, lower legs. I would say more like that's more like four or five inches.
Speaker 1: Sure, did you get a feel for how tall it seemed to be?
Speaker 2: I would say.
Speaker 3: Well over seven feet It was pretty tall. My ex was probably like six', four SO i would say was at least a foot taller than.
Speaker 2: Him.
Speaker 1: Wow, yeah you mentioned it was moving like an. Ape can you go into more detail about what that would mean to you about how something would Move my?
Speaker 3: Arms, okay the arm movement just like clunky and clumsy even with the, legs but, upright completely upright like a human would, walk but a little, hunched just a tad not like, extreme but like the arms seemed really dangly and. LENGTHY i do remember.
Speaker 2: That i'm, like that is so.
Speaker 3: Strange and it was just like walking through in the woods AND i just remember like just that, big clunky kind of, walk like long strides and what this long strides were like the arms going with, it but it wasn't like. Smooth it was just LIKE i don't, know not like a, bounce but and it looked, balanced but it was like the way that the arms, MOVED i, remember it was just that's what it reminded me of an ape a little.
Speaker 1: Bit the jest is really, interesting especially with the color of the. Hair that color comes out quite a bit. Sometimes it's, like it's interesting when people that are not into bigfoot WHEN i talk to them and they're, like it looked like in a range and, Tan i'm, like oh, man that is just it's weird how that comes out.
Speaker 3: Sometimes but you're for some, REASON i feel like the bigfoots in that area or that color or that seems to be THAT i don't, know like And i've noticed when people talk about bigfoot like in different parts of the, world like there's like different like fur, colors or they'll be like a specific kind of like big foot that they see in like The west, coast and then maybe on The East coast it's something. Else OR i know people talk about the yetties and things like, that but that one seems to be more like the COMMON i feel like in that.
Speaker 1: Area are there the bigfoot in The Mount shasta area from what you've, heard do they all. Have how many toes do they?
Speaker 2: Have? OH i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i just remember it being like a really, big LIKE i could see the foot THAT i didn't get a chance to really look at the.
Speaker 1: Toes AND i asked. That sometimes every once in a while they'll be, like oh so no four toed bigfoot in the, area it sounds, like which is a good? Thing that PRETTY i haven't.
Speaker 2: Heard, YEAH i haven't heard.
Speaker 3: THEM i think most of What I'VE i think a lot of times, too people are so shocked when that happens that they don't even have a chance to look at the feet or. Anything LIKE i just REMEMBER i probably got like a good thirty seconds or something of like just, staring, yeah UNTIL i was LIKE i and the next snapped out of, it LIKE i was LIKE i need to go, Back like it was pretty, shocking BUT i, yeah the growling part has definitely been interesting. Too but like they a few people have talked about how like sometimes they'll stare that didn't happen to.
Speaker 2: ME i don't know WHAT i would have done if that would have happened to, me to be, honest.
Speaker 3: But, yeah THOUGH i do remember the feet were pretty, big, gotcha and the hands like the hands and the feet just seemed like you didn't fit with the link of the.
Speaker 2: Body if that makes. Sense how far do you remember?
Speaker 1: That how far down did the Hands let's say you're looking at the, side you've got arms and hands at the end of. Them how far did those go down on the side of the, Body, like how far hanging down were?
Speaker 3: THOSE i would say probably we THINK i would, SAY.
Speaker 2: I feel like almost to the knee or around.
Speaker 3: There, okay it's JUST i just remember it being really like, dangly but LIKE i remember the hands being really big and really. Hairy that so were the.
Speaker 2: Feet so.
Speaker 1: It sounds like it was a pretty non aggressive, encounter which is a great. Thing that's HOW i took it from your. Story you would be the final, say since you were the one actually, there would you.
Speaker 2: Say WHEN i saw it was not?
Speaker 3: Aggressive, okay, yeah the? One well the ONE i mean that the next, NIGHT i would, say definitely freaking me. OUT i don't know why they were throwing, Stuff AND i still ask myself to that, day it's, like why what was.
Speaker 2: The point of? That and then what was the point to?
Speaker 3: Graul So i'm LIKE i have always, Asked i'm, like do they want something of.
Speaker 2: ME i don't.
Speaker 3: KNOW i don't have a question to, that because it's just like it's been a few like interesting, encounters And i'm, LIKE i don't have an. Answer they've never done anything to me or to anyone THAT i know that is.
Speaker 2: Harmful just everyone is.
Speaker 1: Scared oh, Sure, yeah you mentioned that you've also heard some things from friends acquaintances around the same. Area are there any that come to mind that you'd be able to share of other accounts that you've.
Speaker 3: Heard the one THAT i can share would be that he was driving HOME.
Speaker 2: I think from.
Speaker 3: Work it was pretty late at night In Mount, shasta And bigfoot just went in front of the car and stopped and looked at. Him but he's also another friend of mine that does ceremony was the. Same, well his family is the one that does. It SO i was, like when he told me that, story he told me a few other, ones and so a lot of us within that community had Our bigfoot. Encounters but even outside of it there's people. Too bigfoot is just really active in that. AREA i don't know if people can camp out In Stuart springs anymore because they've SINCE Covid day closed down that the part of, going like the part of being able to take a bath in the spring area and stuff or in the spring baths that they. Have but they do have like Camp they did have camping In. HOTEL i just don't know if it's still. OPENED i think it might. Be but the around, there Around Siski, lake there is camping At Siski lake and around the mountain areas.
Speaker 2: WHERE i feel like a lot more people have had.
Speaker 3: Experiences so you in the town like, AREA i haven't heard too, much but when you start to get more on the outskirts of the, town so you have like the mountains that are like in The Sisky lake is to the west and Then Mount shasta is more to like the east of, town and so that's a separate drive when you go up the mountain and you go to like sand flats and then Bunny flats and panther. Meadows there's a whole Other like the stories people have like in that area, too is a, lot.
Speaker 1: But it sounds like some of them don't really have the go ahead to, share which is totally. Understandable, YEAH i would.
Speaker 3: Have to ask because some of them have to do with, ceremony And i'm LIKE i don't know IF i have permission with, those that's. Why but the one in front of the, Car i'm sure it's. Fine BUT i remember when he told me about, that like actually there was somebody else Though i'm not like close friends with. Him it was JUST i went to an event and he talked About bigfoot and he said that he had an experience With bigfoot and up in the MOUNTAIN i, think And bigfoot was like behind the tree or he Saw bigfoot behind the tree and like just.
Speaker 2: Like stared at.
Speaker 3: HIM i can't remember if it was like around The Bunny flats, area because it was like probably it was quite probably like eight years ago WHEN i heard the story at an, Event BUT i know that he had that experience up there with, them probably multiple. Times, well for some, reason the people THAT i have heard that have had the run ins With bigfoot tend to have multiple up. There like it's not just a one time, deal like he comes back or they come. BACK i would, say see or she or they it happens.
Speaker 1: Again that seems to be an, occurring a reoccurring thread as. Well do you have any thoughts as to some Witnesses they do seem to have multiple interactions With. Bigfoot do you think there might be a reason for that Or.
Speaker 3: My personal reason IS i think that they're just people That bigfoot is connected.
Speaker 2: To or like they have that.
Speaker 3: ENERGY i that's WHAT i take Because i've been asking myself that question for a really long, time because it's just they continue to do. IT i haven't really been out in the mountains too. LONG i did live in mount WHEN i lived In. Dunsmere WHEN i lived In Mount, SHASTA i never.
Speaker 2: Had a bigfoot run.
Speaker 3: In but before THEN i did a, lot AND i just was always like, Why and my other friends that had the same, thing like they didn't know. Either my thought was always, like maybe like we hold something That bigfoot. RESPECTS i don't. KNOW i still to this day just continued to ask that. Question BUT i went To yosemite. RECENTLY i did not have an experience then BECAUSE i wasn't able to go To Glacier point or go to too many places because it was only for a, day for twenty four. HOURS i do remember hearing noises, outside BUT i don't know exactly what it.
Speaker 2: Was we were in a. Cabin BUT i.
Speaker 3: Just think that maybe the bigfoots like there's some people that they're attracted to for whatever. Reason that's really the only EXPLANATION i can think of at this.
Speaker 1: Point there's going to be some people listening to this that have never heard Of Mount shasta, before and this is totally like they have no idea What Mount shasta. Is have you ever experienced anything else out of the ordinary in The Mount shasta?
Speaker 2: Area how much time do you?
Speaker 1: Have it's like loaded, question, right.
Speaker 2: That is a loaded. QUESTION a. Lot i've experienced a lot in my.
Speaker 3: LIFE i was born with my, abilities SO i have always had weird experiences SINCE i was a little. Girl but my experiences That i've, had And i've had experiences Where i've seen, things not just being up, there but my experiences That i've had A Mount, shasta LIKE i physically had those. Experiences like there was no if answer butts about. IT i, like do.
Speaker 2: You want me to pick? One Because i'm, like there's a. Lot, YEAH i pretty much.
Speaker 1: For like seven, Years oh, wow, okay whatever you feel comfortable. Sharing AND i realized we don't have hours and, hours but, like if you feel comfortable sharing a few, things, definitely, yeah that'd be.
Speaker 3: Great So i've had quite a few up in The Panther Meadows Bunny flats. Area i'm trying to think of one THAT i had an experience with The man of The mountain there IS i had heard about The man of The mountain for a really long. Time and when you, So Bunny flats is only opened three months out of the. Year it is a very sacred areas where a lot of tribes would actually stay in the, summer so it's really. Protected it's also protected because of the plants and the ecosystem up. There and in the, winter obviously you can't really go up. There you're at the top of the, volcano like there's tons of.
Speaker 2: Snow it's not.
Speaker 1: Safe beg for the society will be right back after these. Messages but in.
Speaker 3: The summertime you can go camp and all that fun.
Speaker 2: Stuff SO i THINK i had just, moved like permanently moved up.
Speaker 3: There AND i want to say this was Probably october twenty, Seven, no either twenty seventeen or twenty, eighteen was either BEFORE i had moved To dunsmuir or the year. After and SO i went up AND i remember it being LIKE i think a few days Before, halloween because they always close it around like the thirty first Of november or being Of october or first Of, november depending on Whether sometimes it's, earlier sometimes it's a little. Later SO i remember going up there AND i was, LIKE i want.
Speaker 2: To go on a.
Speaker 3: HIKE i never had an issue going up by myself because there's tons of people up there all the, time and so when you're up a panther, meadows you're up there with like one hundred people fifty people that are just up, there and it's, open there's trails. Everywhere had gone the day, before AND i went back up BECAUSE i knew they were going to close it for the, season and so that used to be where the old ski bowl, was so it's called a called Old Ski bowl, area and that used to be where the ski park. Was now IT'S i think down the mountain. MORE i haven't actually been there Because i'm not a skier or a snow. Sporder SO i remember going back AND i was, like, okay LIKE i want to try different like trail area and it's, open like there's not a lot of trees because once you get closer to the top of the volcano, area the trees are different. Looking they're strange looking to, me AND i was, LIKE i don't remember that trail there. Yesterday let me go down. It SO i go down AND i THINK i had even done like A facebook live or, something AND i went out and, drummed AND i had my drum with, me And i'm going down this trail AND i stopped a bit and was doing my, thing AND i was going back on the. TRAIL i was, LIKE i THINK i want to go up this way BECAUSE i don't know if the water's over. HERE i was trying to look for the water that comes out of the top of the. Mountain there's like a, spout and my friends had told me about, it BUT i could never find. It it was actually easier than WHAT i, thought but that DAY i did not find.
Speaker 2: It So i'm going back.
Speaker 3: Down it's like to the left and more into like where a lot of the more of the trees were, at AND i see this old man with a cane And i'm, like oh, wow like he does not care all, right, cool like good for, him like getting some work. Out SO i see him walking really, slow AND i was, like let me walk this. Way but then LIKE i look back And i'm, like don't see.
Speaker 2: Him And i'm, like how did he move that? Fast and SO i keep.
Speaker 3: Walking towards that way AND i see him going like towards this other area And i'm, like this is so, weird and SO i don't know what in me thought it was, like, yeah let me follow this old man to this. Area AND i see him AND i hear him banging his cane against like different parts like where he was, walking And i'm, LIKE i think he wants me to follow. Him SO i go And i'm like what's over? Here And i'm walking and there's other people here and, there AND i get to the part where it's a hilly, area but he's up the hill. Already i'm, like what is happening? Here AND i start walking up AND i had just had vertigo that, year and SO i was taking it slow AND i get to the middle of it and just something and he was, LIKE i don't know about, This Like.
Speaker 2: I'm.
Speaker 3: Not i'm, like if he wants to take me in the, Mountain i'm not quite ready for. That and he was walking up on the top AND i stopped AND i was, LIKE i need to go back. Down it was just a small kind of hill AND i start going back, down BUT i feel LIKE i got. LOST i don't know, Why like there's no way to get. LOST i just need to go back. Down So i'm like trying to find my way. Down so it's not a long, walk it's like twenty feet thirty feet back. Down AND i see like, this like a little like whend tornado does tornado happening at the.
Speaker 2: Bottom and THEN i felt LIKE i was, like which we AM i supposed to?
Speaker 3: Go and so he's back down that hill AND i was, like this is so. Weird and so he starts hitting against rocks and things to help me down SO i can find my way back, down AND i, did and he goes, ahead And i'm going back out towards like the area where a lot more people are at and things like, that closer to the parking area and past the, trees SO i can get into that, area and he's, gone like he's not there.
Speaker 2: Anymore AND i look.
Speaker 3: Around i'm, like there is no way this old man was a cane is. GONE i look, Around i'm, looking AND i get past those trees And i'm looking, again And i'm getting closer towards the parking, area and like right before the parking area it's all. Open there's not a lot of trees out. There there's like little labyrinths that people make and things like, that and you'll find a lot of interesting. Stuff people leave hmm, there AND i am just like still like trying to figure out WHAT i just. Experienced and so all of a, SUDDEN i see someone working on the. Labyrinth THEN i go up And i'm, like this looks really. Nice you're doing an amazing. JOB a person starts freaking out and starts like their face is. COVERED i can't see their. Face they have like like a hat, on AND i see that their whole face is.
Speaker 2: Covered with like a wrap or something like a.
Speaker 3: Scar and all of a, sudden like they this panic and they were like.
Speaker 2: Damn AND i was like.
Speaker 3: WHAT i just run towards my. CAR i was, LIKE i don't know what's happening. Anymore and all of a, SUDDEN i run into this lady AND i was, LIKE i don't know what's.
Speaker 2: HAPPENING i was just, like this is so.
Speaker 3: WEIRD i was, LIKE i just came to find the. Water OH i did find the water that. DAY i was, LIKE i just came to find the water that comes out of the mountain up. Here someone told me about, it and so she took me, up.
Speaker 2: AND i mixed me.
Speaker 3: Emotional she took me, up we got some of the, water and we went back, down and, actually like she gave me her number When i'd seen her in town a few.
Speaker 2: Times BUT i don't think if it.
Speaker 3: Wasn't for, HER i don't know WHAT i would have. Done because it brought me. BACK i felt LIKE i went into another timeline or. FEAR i don't know what was, happening AND i just like felt LIKE i was big back my.
Speaker 2: Body ONCE i could talk.
Speaker 3: To her and she showed me where the water was and and. WHATNOT i will never forget that day, either like it AND i don't even have an explanation to what happened that. Day i'm, LIKE i, Wonder i'm, like were they trying to take me in the? Mountain like was he trying to show? Me because we've all talked about The Old man of The mountain not exactly WHAT i thought was going to. Be i've never seen him, again but that was a pretty impactful experience for, me just Like.
Speaker 1: Bigfoot, yeah so is that a legend that kind of goes around where other people have seen this old man of the mountain in that.
Speaker 3: Area, yeah there's people that are, like, YEAH i sat and talked with.
Speaker 2: HIM i was, LIKE i. DIDN'T i did.
Speaker 3: Not, Yeah so there's people that have said that they've gone in the mountain AND i thought that could be what was, happening or maybe he wanted to talk to, Me BUT i was, Like i'm not ready for that. Experience in, MYSELF i. KNEW i was, Like i'm not emotionally ready for. This i'm not spiritually ready for. This what, HAPPENS i go in there AND i can't come back. Out, No i'm, good that's not happening. HERE i was not, ready and SO i, left AND i definitely there's times That i've wanted to go back up there by myself, again BUT i just, Know i'm, like if that happens, Again i'm.
Speaker 2: Just going to freak out and then the way, Anyway SO i do go up. There i've been up there plenty of.
Speaker 3: TIMES i THINK i went up there like a few times again by, myself but normally NOW i just go hiking with friends in that. Area but, yeah there's a lot of stories that the people, had like having conversations with him and things like.
Speaker 2: THAT i never saw his.
Speaker 3: Face he was just he looked like an eighty year old man slowly. Walking SO i knew in my, MIND i. KNEW i was, like this has to be, him because there's no way he can make it up that hill BEFORE i could in that like least like almost felt like.
Speaker 1: Seconds what, If, yeah if it's LIKE. J. C brown stuck in time trying to find the treasure Of Mount. Shasta, STILL i don't. Know if you've read the stories Of jason Oh, man you've got to check it.
Speaker 2: Out.
Speaker 1: There so a lot of People Mount shasta known For. Bigfoot there's and then there's the Whole lumerian thing where people think there's a city that's Underneath Mount shasta of a different race of or, sorry how would you explain?
Speaker 3: It so The, LAMARIANS i know people that have said they've seen. Them The lamarians are like to, me like When i've worked with that, energy they're just like beans that have the, technology like they were supposedly here for a long, time and whatever happened with the, earth they went in because that's how they protect themselves or.
Speaker 2: Whatnot they're supposedly.
Speaker 3: Really tall and have like white robes and things like that seems to be what a lot of people in town. Say there's people that have lived in town for, years, decades their family has and so they talk about how like these tall people would go into the stores and they would buy things with, gold and those are very common stories that a lot of people have in town from family and friends and their grandparents and things like. That so supposedly like they are just advanced beans who can't really be out in public. Anymore that's what the main kind of story That i've heard from. Everybody they always tell you that you're not supposed to go past the tree, line so like that's their.
Speaker 2: Area you, like respect their.
Speaker 3: Area but funny thing is WHEN i went To Panther meadows this, SUMMER i had taken a friend up there and we were looking up at the tree line and she was she saw something that looked like, that and then it went away in an area that it would be impossible for someone to hike. In so they're, there they definitely will show. THEMSELVES i haven't heard of anyone recently see any in. TOWN i think that it's been a long time since something like that has. Happened but, yeah there are people that have talked about the city in the, mountain pellows and whatnot That plesley have seen. It there is someone that there are a few people that talk about the. Entrance i've never seen. It i'm not too sure where it's. At but WHEN i saw The man of The, mountain that's WHAT i. Thought he was maybe trying to show. Me BUT i was, LIKE i backed out of that, experience SO i was, like, Nothing.
Speaker 2: I'm. Good.
Speaker 1: Yeah i've read a few books about the mountain, area AND i think a common thread in the books is that a lot of people will they'll be, missing or they'll something will happen when they get above the tree. Line is that something that you've heard as.
Speaker 3: Well, Yeah i've heard a lot of those, stories which is WHY i respect. IT i respect the power of the. Mountain you're also on a. Volcano you never know what couldn't happen, anyways it's an active. Volcano it hasn't erupted in one hundred, years but still it's still. Active BUT i just my elders have always said you can go up, there but you are not to go past the tree. Line AND i respect. That there's a lot of hikers that go past up. There and they don't go, missing they don't have those. Experiences another, experience so THAT i do want to add to this story BECAUSE i feel like it's important because it keeps coming up And i'm Gonna i'm, Like, okay MAYBE i need to tell. It is one NIGHT i was sleeping In Bunny flats and there's a lot of people out there. Sleeping there's a lot of skiers and people that go snowboarding and things like sleep. There AND i REMEMBER i was sleeping up there BECAUSE i just wanted to sleep.
Speaker 2: Up in the. Mountain it's a. Mountain i'm, like it's so peace full up.
Speaker 3: There SO i was sleeping in my car and that's the common thing for a lot of people to do when they go up AND i KNEW i wasn't going to be. Alone So i'm in my car AND i see this really bright blue light up on the like the mountain area Of Bunny.
Speaker 2: Flats i'm, like that's really. Strange maybe that's a hiker up.
Speaker 3: There and about an hour, LATER i see another really huge blue, light and the rest of the, NIGHT i just kept seeing these huge blue lights.
Speaker 2: The size of the house just show up on the mountain.
Speaker 3: AND i was, like AND i kept looking at people outside that were coming back down from, hiking and it was really. Late some hikers stay up they're pretty, late And i'm talking about this is the top of the mountain that you can see it from The Bunny flats, area AND i was, like this is so. Strange no one else is freaking. Out what AM i?
Speaker 2: SEEING i try to take a. Picture it didn't come out my.
Speaker 3: Picture and the next DAY i backed, down HAVING i think lunch with a friend And i'm, like this happened to. Me i'm, like is there like something up there where they have? Lights and she was like, No she's, like but it does happen that people see.
Speaker 2: That AND i was like.
Speaker 3: What they were the brightest blue lights, ever like they look. Luminescent AND i was, like, oh, okay so that's not. Normal and there's times that you go up there and you may have that experience, Too.
Speaker 2: So that was PROBABLY i don't care remember if that. Happened that happened to.
Speaker 3: Me after The man of The, MOUNTAIN i think that was probably like a year. LATER i think the thing with the mountain is it caused a lot of people and you just never know what your experience is going to be, there LIKE i felt my calling to the, mountain But i've always been like two hours away from. HER i called Her, mama seep the, mountain, LIKE i have so much respect for that.
Speaker 2: Area it's so.
Speaker 3: HEAL i had only gone once WHEN i was a kid to visit a family member.
Speaker 2: That lived up.
Speaker 3: There but WHEN i started to go back in like twenty, twelve like on my, OWN i just felt that. Connection and a lot of people that come To Mount shasta talk about. That and there's a lot of people From japan that come visit because there's a connection To Mount fuji and for, Them Mount shasta is very sacred In. Japan they have so much respect For Mount. Shasta but there's so many. Stories BUT i tell, people if you feel the, call go because it's one thing to read these, stories it's another thing to experience it in your. Life even if you don't have an extreme experience or things Like i've, had being there is. Different the energy you feel it, like it's just. Different and SO i sell, people if you have a chance to, go just go and experience the mountains gorgeous for, one but you might have an experience you might not. Like but a lot of.
Speaker 2: People. DO i think a lot of people come back for. You.
Speaker 1: Yeah if you start looking from out chafts the, stories you're going to find some amazing. Accounts do you think is there any reason why in this one area you've got multiple big foot, Encounters you've got The, lamerians you've got man at the, mountain maybe little, people maybe fairies, also could there be any explanation about why is it all happening in this one.
Speaker 2: AREA i think that it has to do with the.
Speaker 3: CITY i think that whatever happened in the planet where a lot of these beans had to go, hide they just. Did but a lot of the beans that are very. HEALING i don't get a lot of the. STORIES i, know like there's a lot of other stories in other parts of the world that are really, scary but the beings there are not really like.
Speaker 2: That they don't go out and scare. People they, do and they.
Speaker 3: Don't like in the sense of like it's scary to have that experience because you're not used to. It you're not it's not something that is comfortable or that you know. Of it's not, Familiar BUT i feel like it's there's a safe space that's always the feeling That i've gotten from. It but obviously they can't really be around humans because that wouldn't be a normal. Thing but all the experiences That i've had and all the experiences THAT i know people have, had there has always been life changing for them and healing for, them and SO i feel like the interactions have their, place and that makes me emotional, too because it's such a beautiful. Area but there are people that go, missing AND i think that's probably for me the scarier, part which is WHY i stop going a lot of places by myself for that, reason and WHY i did not go and follow The Man mountain wherever you wanted to take, me BECAUSE i was, LIKE i don't know If i'm coming back. Out SO i did notice WHEN i moved up, there like a couple of times a, year there'd be, like this person's, missing this person's. Missing AND i want to, say most of those, people they have never found. Them they have never found a, Body they don't know where they went at, all and there's never an explanation.
Speaker 1: Why it seems like it's such a such a, paradox or you have such a beautiful, area all these incredible. Stories but then on the other. Side you do have definitely a sense of potential danger to it in a certain. Area do you have any advice for people that might want to go out and visit The Mount shasta area but still be in a safe.
Speaker 3: WAY i would say one like be mindful of the weather, always and be respectful of mother nature too. Always if you're going to go, alone you need to tell people like where you're going to be. At so if you have a tracker on your phone or something, like give someone your, Tracking LIKE i think that has to be like really important because there's people that.
Speaker 2: Have gone walking in town and they can go.
Speaker 3: Missing SO i would also say if you can go with, people like don't go. Alone and if you're going to go, alone LIKE i know the areas that can go like by myself because it's packed with, people which is normally like Old Ski bowl, Area Benny, flats things like that in the. Summer like if you're it's a destination spot of a lot of, tourists so you're not going to be alone in a lot of. Areas but if it is an area that's pretty, isolated you need to tell people where you're, at and you need to be prepared with your whatever it is that you're using to go out hiking and if you run into those experience like for, me like WHEN i had that experience with The man of The, mountain LIKE i just trusted my gut AND i was, like whatever this being wants to show. ME i don't know IF i don't know what's going to, happen AND i don't want to put myself in that. POSITION i think people sometimes get really, curious but they don't use their intuition and their better. Judgment and in that, MOMENT i was, LIKE i don't think this is for, me So i'm going to.
Speaker 2: GO i was, like AND i think that's.
Speaker 3: IMPORTANT i think wherever you, go you need to use your intuition to say maybe this is not a good.
Speaker 2: Idea most, importantly like be.
Speaker 1: CAREFUL i agree with. YOU i think one of the most important things we can do is if you do if you're a type of person where you feel like you have that, intuition listen to it and don't shut it. Down it's trying to connect with you for a. Reason, luna your story is just. Incredible it's. Beautiful thank you so much for sharing. It is there a way that people can get in touch with you if they have anything to share or maybe BUT i don't. Know some guests they are, like, hey this is good enough if you share anything about if you're writing, anything or if you have anything like, that feel free to share.
Speaker 3: It this. TIME i have my, Podcast the Healingen adventures Of. LUNA i go into some of my stories About Mount shasta. Too in that, ONE i actually had a friend talk about their story About Mount, shasta AND i think it's the one Under. Marita they had a pretty interesting story on that.
Speaker 2: One SO i have.
Speaker 3: That you can find that on Like apple And. Spotify The Healen adventures Of. Luna you can find me on TikTok And instagram Under Faery mona AND i talk about stuff. There and THEN i am in the middle of.
Speaker 2: Working On Oracle deck number.
Speaker 3: Two Oracle deck number one is on my website ferimoon Dot. Co AND i do have bigfoot in that, deck and that deck is a little bit about my experiences In Mount shasta and that.
Speaker 2: So people like oracle. DECKS i have it.
Speaker 3: There i'll poll we have a little bit more An Oracle deck number. TWO i tend to share my experiences more that.
Speaker 2: Way maybe one Day i'll write a. BOOK i don't know.
Speaker 3: Because it's hard to pick out WHAT i do want to share on that in one. Area but for, now that's pretty much What i've got going. On and, yeah that's HOW i found you too on.
Speaker 1: TikTok, absolutely Your TikTok at cal is really. Cool there's some fantastic stories you share on, it AND i was, LIKE i got to talk to this person. Somehow But, luna thank you so much for coming. On it's been a really enjoyable.
Speaker 3: Discussion, yeah thank you so. Much thank you for having me on and letting me share my.
Speaker 2: STORY i just.
Speaker 1: Wanted to take a few minutes to say thank you to you all my listeners for listening to the. Podcast please take a minute to help out the show by subscribing on, YouTube making sure you hit the bell so you don't miss any, notifications and share the episod it on YouTube with a. Friend, also if you're listening to us on a, podcast thank you so. Much make sure that you're, subscribed share the show with a. Friend, really it's all about sharing the show wherever you. Can if you've had a bigfoot encounter related to the, following or know someone who, has please reach out to me At Bigfoot society at gmail dot com or pass on my. Email here's the. List number one encounters From Franklin, County. Texas number two encounters from the entire state Of. Iowa number three encounters From, Oakridge oregon or the surrounding. Area number, four any individuals that know about bigfoot being flown off after The Mount Saint helens. Eruption number. Five individuals that have had a bigfoot encounter well in the. Military number six those that have had a bigfoot encounter in the Southern New hampshire or north Central massachusetts, area Including Franklin, County. Massachusetts number seven individuals that have had a bigfoot encounter in A bible camp or Boy scout camp. Setting number eight individuals that have had bigfoot try to enter their house forcibly while they were living. Inside number nine individuals that have actively have a bigfoot living on their. Property and, lastly any sightings that are in The Watchitaw National forest area Of oklahoma Or. ARKANSAS a special thank you to all The Bigfoot Society patreon and YouTube channel. Members it's your support that helps keep the show going AND i extremely appreciate. It i'll see you back next time, listeners Sasath summerfest this Year july eleventh through the. Twelfth it's going to be Fantastic july eleventh through twelfth In Greenwaters park And Oakridge ore again and, listeners if you're going to, go you can get two day ticket for the cost of one if you use the code B fs Like Bigfoot, society BUT bfs it'll get used some off your. Cost percie was nice enough to provide that for my. Listeners so there you. GO i look forward to seeing you, there so make sure you head over to www Dot Sasquatch summerfest dot com and pick up your tickets today