Speaker 1: Need advice, Taco Bob to the rescue tipeer.
Speaker 2: Ask Taco Bob on one O one one.
Speaker 1: W j R R.
Speaker 3: All right, ask ELCTV. The world renowned life coach brought you by Petties meets Stay Road four thirty four in Longwood. They offer the best, and you're one of the best customers that Petties has.
Speaker 2: Sir, They're outstanding.
Speaker 1: Is still enough time to order your uh Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You got Amish turkeys. If you want to get one of those for your uh your spread, or if you just want Petties to handle the whole deal. They've got the full menu available. All you got to do is tell them what you want. They'll have it all packaged up for you and ready you take it home, Heat it up, boom, Thanksgiving Done.
Speaker 2: It's the easy way.
Speaker 3: Stay Room four thirty four in Longwood just was to I four. They're open Monday through Saturday ten to six.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Thanksgiving, you ready their champ but Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: Sure, am, sir, Yes i am. I'm already in my stretch you pants. Wow. Kind of getting warmed up for the big day.
Speaker 1: All the gravy stains on these things, free stretching the stretching pants.
Speaker 2: Listen, you can hear them stretch watch listen.
Speaker 3: Most of us just have eating shirts. You have eating pants. That's awesome. H Well, you're a life that's why you know. You're a step ahead of everyone all times.
Speaker 2: See gravy stains. Speaking of shirts, how about this shirt? Is that what that is? Huh? You like that shirt right there?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: You are wearing a red, green and white T shirt that says the Christmas station Magic one oh seven seven. That's one of our fellow Ihearts media radio stations here locally.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they get huge ratings during Christmas time with their Christmas music. So we're in negotiations right now. I before I sign my annual thought, I had.
Speaker 3: Heard you committed to servicing the JR audience and listeners for another year. Is that that's not accurate? That's not a done deal, Hugh, not ink yet.
Speaker 1: All right, got a bunch of questions hardball two two.
Speaker 2: Five, two six.
Speaker 1: I mean, when you can get you know, Christmas music ratings, the life coach might sit at the table for a little bit, you know, Life coach is it's is it strange that I pleasured myself to a lady at the grocery store, only asking because afterwards I started feeling a little bit guilty.
Speaker 2: No, I do it all the time. Uh what would make it strange? Sir? Is Have you did it in the store? Yes, this would be awkward.
Speaker 1: I made you walk around the corner of the areas working the gurkin on the pickalisle.
Speaker 2: Yes, bag boy, I'm sorry, bagged them.
Speaker 1: Uh clean up by all three police LCTB. I heard a rumor that you're doing a Hallmark Channel Christmas special.
Speaker 2: I could see you doing that, truth or not.
Speaker 1: Wow, I've been approached for that too, and we're just like with you know, the other station, crunching some numbers, but honestly, just chill out for a little bit. It's not even Thanksgiving it. I could see you being the suave and debonair single gentoo with a pipe. Yes, and you end up rekindling that romance from years ago over hot chocolate as the snow lightly falls on the picturesque midwestern town.
Speaker 2: Hot chocolate schmockolate. You know, let's it's get something man.
Speaker 4: Uh wait, speaking of thanks kids, not even Thanksgiving? It does Hallmark have Thanksgiving specials? I mean they have cards for every single holiday out there. I mean he probably even have cards for like a hemorrhoid day or something. Sorry you're dealing with you know, grapes enjoy sitting on this pad that I got you with this card.
Speaker 2: Seven nine Ralph your bud Ralph.
Speaker 1: Life Coaches of Family and I are seriously considering getting a boat. We have two young children and think it's it's perfect for us to have family outings. But with all the nightmare stories we've heard about, all the nightmare stories that we've heard, were contemplating, good call or no.
Speaker 2: I love boating.
Speaker 1: I know you do, but this is such a no brain or answer that I can refer you to my partner over there, Pat, What do you say about buying a boat?
Speaker 3: I love boating as long as it's someone else's boat. And well, I don't say, but a lot of boat owners say the best day of their lives is the day they buy the boat, and then the next best day of their life is the day they sell it.
Speaker 1: I think you can get to have a perfect world, because yes, you do want to hang out with the wife and kids and keep the whole family life healthy and boat life's fun. You know, get them their little life preservers and life fists and maybe a little boat mihistile, but why not join a boat club? M you got Okay, you're talking like I think it's around five k or so to join one of those ballpark don't quote me. And then you pick it up and drop it off like when the lower.
Speaker 2: End end of the engine drops in the Atlantic.
Speaker 1: Right, no must, no fuss, You drop it off of the dock and go on with your day. I think that's your system. Sir, congrats, that's good advice. That's why you make the big.
Speaker 2: Box Ingrats on your club membership. What is.
Speaker 1: Your jacket is getting a little bit old? LC From the looks of it online, it looks faded.
Speaker 3: Why don't you stand up there in front of full view of the Facebook life camera, sir, and I show it off right here. He's a turning around model style showing it's.
Speaker 2: Court. It's just a straight black blazer. It looks faded.
Speaker 1: If you have all this money and respect, you should probably have more than just one sports coat.
Speaker 2: It's near Calvin.
Speaker 1: Klein's faded on purpose for the rugged look.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: When you walk into somebody's office to do a life coach session for all of them. They're stressed. You're distressed exactly. I'm in shorts. I'm in a faded jacket purposely. It's just like faded jeans are the ones that have holes in them. This guy's probably sitting in his boma's basement right now in a pair of shorts as it's, you know, tossing insults of me.
Speaker 3: I've noticed a lot of guys your age, though, that are executive types too.
Speaker 2: Jacket and shorts right.
Speaker 3: Well, not so much the shorts, but the trendy faded jean look. Maybe someone half their age would be more out too.
Speaker 2: Exactly your life coach.
Speaker 1: Every year around this time I get insulted when Trance Iberian Orchestra comes around. They need to change the name AM to them. No comment, So I have time.
Speaker 2: For one more?
Speaker 1: Sure what why not? We're on a roll here, God we didn't get to yours. I got people asking about piloting the chopper Life Coach. I'd love to apply for the helicopter pilot position. I have seventeen point five five hours of mostly successful training on Microsoft Flight simulator, only a few bad landings. How to apply in person? Save yourself? The time sounds like a great candidate for the job. Is that seventeen and a half hours?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Microsoft, something uh for the Life Coach.
Speaker 1: I heard you heard your pilot Donnie just got a very important job. Well you have to get a new pilot. Settle down, people. Interviews are underway, Okay. I've had a few applicants that came straight from a happy hour. The Life Coach is all about a happy hour, right, I mean I have happy hours. Actually it's multiple, but it's an interview to fly at chopper. Could he might want to show up, you know, kind of sober one gun Sikorski. One guy used to fly in nom and he saw the guns on the side of the chopper.
Speaker 2: He's like, super excited. I think I heard him mut or something.
Speaker 3: Nay, Paum, those are strictly defensive apparatus, right, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Like sir, not hiring anymore already, golling, Thanks for your service.
Speaker 1: Hey, Paum, I gotta get out of here all right?
Speaker 2: Stand in, Hey, stand in pilot ready.
Speaker 3: He doesn't even have a name, just calls him standing. That is the world renowned life coach Chelsea TV. Hopefully he'll extend his services in the next year. We can only hope.
Speaker 2: Have a Thanksgiving tall until all a good day. See at the hot chocolate stand. Well w j r R, Orlando's rock station,