Speaker 1: This is a podcast from Wry.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. The week is almost over. Things are going well. Irs agents are getting fired. It's amazing. So this hour we're gonna talk a little bit about the Mexico War, on the cartel situation. I'll get to that in just a moment, how we're handling the illegals. Jasmine Crockett continues to be the gift that keeps on giving emails. So much more coming up on The Jesse Kelly Show. But let's get to this part. So I've been teasing it for a little bit. You know, we're talking about the cartels. They've been designated terrorist organizations, well eight of them have, anyway, And the Trump administration has moved five hundred men from the tenth Mountain Division into an Arizona Army base, Fort Watchuka. This is public information, so I'm not giving anything. You should know the tenth Mountain Division boys are for real. This is a fighting unit. We are talking fighters. So these are not pencil pushers with the tenth Mountain Division. These are studs. Okay, we know that. We know the Green Berets are already down in Mexico doing what green berets do, training them, training the Mexicans to take on the cartels. We know, courtesy of leaks out of the CIA and CNN, we know we are already flying drones over Mexico trying to figure out who's who, what's what. God only knows how much picture and video we've gathered at this time. There's all kinds of high level stuff that I don't have access to, and you don't have access to. The American military is moving. Trump has the military on the border. The wall is going up, and I won't go over the whole thing again. You know what I've said about it. Fine, I'm I'm all good for all this stuff. Just don't think that it will be easy. Don't think it's going to be a drone strike and in one quick night with Delta Force and everyone's dead and we're good to go. And part of the reason I say that it's not out of exclusive respect for the cartels fighting ability. It's not that we are better fighters, but they can fight. I mean they have guns. And look anyone with a gun that has bullets and it can kill you. It doesn't matter how tough you are do they have guns, big ones, they have calms, encrypted ones, they have they have equipment, but ours is better. I get all that. Part of my great concern is the Mexican government at the federal and state level. How I shouldn't say how. It's going to be difficult. It's going to be very, very challenging to prosecute this war without the full support of the Mexican government at the federal and state level. And not only that, if you really look at the situation on the ground, you heard Brandon Darby come in the other night, it's not just that we're not going to have government cooperation. It seems like we're going to have the government opposing us at some level. Let's deal with the federal government first. The current leader of Mexico, the President of Mexico. She's a leftist, she's a communist. Claudia Shinebaum is her name. She was elected running on a commie platform. She is not on our side, she is not on Trump's side. She came out today and said Mexico won't accept invasion in a fight against the cartels. Quote, this cannot be an opportunity for the US to invade our sovereignty. They can call them whatever they want. She's talking about the terrorist designation. But with Mexico it is collaboration and coordination, never so ordination or interventionism, and even less invasion. Now let's talk about that. Never subordination. Okay, that's a leader of her country thing. We're not gonna work underneath you. She kind of has to talk like that. I would want my leader to talk like that. I get that. But she also said never interventionism. So how's that work? How's that? Because at some point, whatever the plan is to get rid of the cartels, whether whether we're going with the Tom Holman thing he said on TV wipe them off of the face of the planet, or maybe we're going for something more precise. Let's just kill the leader of this one. Let's just kill the leader of that one. A drone strike here, no matter what, you have to go down there to do it. Is she going to not allow that? Is she going to allow that and then tip them off when it's coming. These are things that happened regularly in Mexico. You see my concern, and that's at the federal level. We haven't gotten to the state level. Where as Brandon Darby has explained to US many times. The cartels flat out run half the states. It's a narco state. It's just I'll be anxious to see where this goes, and the dude in me is excited about it. I'm gonna see how how a war like this is prosecuted. I do I As I've said, I'm nervous. I have some nerves about where it might go because I don't believe it'll be as quick and easy as everyone says. But we'll see. Now. On the good front, migrants deported by the US moved to Panama jungle facility. That's from Insider paper. You know, I would never use that word migrants. We've finally, finally, finally turned a corner with the Gopiaks. It never used to be like this, where we've dropped this ridiculous facade that the illegals have to be treated with the kindest, with the most kindness. It's a ridiculous, ridiculous thing. No, I don't think illegals should be tortured and killed, and I'm not saying anything like that at all. But you find out that they come here and we provide them with luxury hotels, we give them xboxes, we give them this, we give everything. It's it's absurd how well we treat invaders of our country, and that is turning around. You come here illegally, you might end up in freaking Gemo. You come here illegally. Do you have any idea what a jungle facility in Panama is? Probably like a jungle facility in Panama. If you make it bad enough, they will stop coming. Good for us. Plus Christynom, look, we'll see what she can do. Looks like she's trying to dig into the leaks in the federal government.
Speaker 3: Yes, we do have leaks that have occurred in the last couple of weeks that have jeopardized to operations that we've had in different areas, different cities, in towns, and they have put law enforcement officers and our agents at risk. So we won't tolerate it anymore. And we're going to use every tool that I have available to me to find out where they're coming from and make sure that those who have leaked will face consequences.
Speaker 2: Jesse, I'm hearing your first hour this evening. I thought was what was this yesterday? Yeah, it was yesterday, and I feel like I'm hearing rush Limbaugh again. I earned my degree in economics and politics from him, and now I'm listening to you. I'm on my way to earn my doctorate in the history of war. Well, well, glad I could help out. I find history to be educational, meaning we can learn so much by watching what's worked, what hasn't worked, things like that, Jay Steele, I just listened to last night's podcast about turning commie. There's always an exception to the rule, and I'm it. I married my wife knowing she was a super lib. She's highly educated, law degree, public defender. She was the family's lib aunt Peggy. Last election, she voted straight Republican and now works as a highly paid defense attorney. Gosh, I'm doing backflips right now. I'd love to be able to take all the credit for her complete reversals, so I will. Of course, I had plenty of help from Chock and the highbrow literature like the Anti Communist Manifesto now available in paperback. So let all the fellows out there thinking that they have to pass up on that dime because she has a copy of Mao's Little Red Book. No, they probably should because nobody could pull off this, nobody but me. Could pull off this miracle. I love this guy who says his name is Bo and his dime, his rich wife's name is Kim, and Kim is the one I'm most impressed, and not you, Bo. Forget you. It's hard for a communist to turn. It's very scary for a communist to turn. And I really mean this. It is frightening because they look around and they see how other people who have turned, how they are treated. You think communists treat you poorly? You think they treat us poorly? Have you ever seen how these animals treat a former communist When someone finally wakes up, when someone finally breaks free, they just say and do the most despicable things. For I've never seen the N word used as much as I see it. When a black guy says, I'm not a Democrat anymore, I'm a Republican, they will call him every horrible name in the world. A woman when a woman leaves, oh, you name the degrading, horrible insult, They'll just destroy him with it. Because it goes back to what we've talked about so many times. They're herd animals. They believe everyone must be forced into the herd. That's the true safety, that's where happiness is. So imagine somebody who was there with them in the herd every step of the way, and finally wakes up and says, you know what this heard nonsense? I don't need it. That for them threatens the entire herd process, and so they go after him viciously. So props to Kim and every other former communist listening to the show. Now, props to you. If you've gotten your dog some rough greens. Do you have any idea the conversation I had to have today how hooked into this family Fred is Bob actually brought up to me that we should get Fred the dog a puppy. I said, what she wants to get Fred a pet? This is where we are in our home. This is how dogs get ahold of us. But this is why we give Fred rough greens. It's the natural nutritional supplement that's going to keep my dog alive longer. I want. I want an extra year with Fred. I want an extra year with that fluffy idiot greeting me at the door, on the floor, with the kids hanging out with Ob. I want that extra year. And that's what Roughgreens is giving me. With fret. Sprinkle Roughgreens on your dog's food. You will see differences in them because they're finally getting nutrition, and you'll be at the vet less and you might just maybe have that dog around to hang out with a little bit longer free jumpstart trial bags at eight three three three three my dog or Roughgreens dot com slash jess We'll be back. Here's the Jessie Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. Remember, if you've mists that any part of the show, you can download the whole thing. Iheard Spotify iTunes. Now I have to do before I get back to emails. I have to do something that is critically important. This is don't roll your eyes, Chris. This is the most important thing we do on the show. If you've listened for a while, you know what that is. It's not about helping people or saving the country or laughing a little bit. The most important thing we do on the show, as we point out, when I have accurately predicted something so I can receive praise for it. That's the most important thing we do. And maybe you just got here, or maybe you don't memorize every word. So I thought, and this is a little long. But just in the interests of accuracy, I thought I would have Chris pool a little clip of me. This is me from March of two thousand and twenty two, so hold on, let me carry them one. That's like three years ago. I came on here now. But let me set this up. Let me set this up. Andrew Cmo was governor of New York. Piece of crap. Democrats wanted his seat. They wanted him out of the way, and so Democrats ran a campaign knifed Andrew Cuomo out of the governor's mansion in New York. He resigned. In the wake of Andrew Cuomo resigning, Andrew Cuomo was thought to be done. Everyone said, he's finished, He's finished. Oh, he's finished, he's finished. Well, this is me from twenty three, playing me from back in twenty two. Just I wanted you to get the full grasp of what I said and when I said it. Please Chris back in March of twenty twenty two. I'm sure you have every show memorized. Do you remember when I came on the air and I said this, why is Andrew Cuomo coming back? I mean, millionaire, wealthy family friends in high places. I don't care how persona non grata it is. Andrew Cuomo could simply wait a couple months, maybe a year, if he has to do a lot of fishing on his yacht, pretend to like his dog and his wife. Come back and sit on some board of some finance firm. Couple million bucks a Ye're not hard to find those in New York. They grow on trees. Back well, come back at all. Well, he's sitting on all this power. He's sitting on eighteen million dollars. And the nature of man. The nature of man is to use power when you have power. Andrew Cuomo gone? Is that some kind of a joke? Is a traditional political family. We got them all over this country. How many of them ever leave? From the Clintons to the bushes to everyone else. You can't get rid of them. These people get in there and they want to stay in there, and then their kids get in there, and then their kids get in there. Why because they can? Why would Andrew Cuomo come back after all that disgrace, national disgrace. Well, eighteen million dollars buys yourself a lot of power headline from the New York Post today, Andrew Cuomo would quote trounce Eric Adams in a Democrat primary for mayor. The polls show just remember who told you? Right as soon as Magic Fingers got kicked out of office in New York who remember who told you he would most definitely be back? Okay, it's me back to modern day. February twentieth, twenty twenty five, and there is a story I need to bring to you. As a journalist, it's my job to bring you this story. It's journalist Jesse. There's just no one better. We love Jesse. He's the best. Jesse. Please kiss my baby. YESI Jesse, Jesse, Jesse Jesse. This is from News twelve in New York City. Former New York Governor Andrew Cuomo will announce his candidacy for mayor of New York City by the end of the month. Don't say you hate this job, Chris. Don't say hate this job. You need to be happy for me. Why I don't understand why you always get like this. You should appreciate basking in my wisdom every single day. Don't you appreciate that? Do you realize how lucky you truly are? Doctor Jesse? You always tell us your new listeners need to learn who you are as your mentor would tell you to repeat stories. I'm a longtime listener. I lost my grandpa world War two vet last Friday, and I could use a good laugh. Could you tell the story about the goldfish I heard years ago? And please play the bar for my grandpa texts. I think we'd probably do better than that World War two veteran gets more than the bar he gets taps two mm. Sorry about your grandpa, brother. I hate I hate seeing these World War two vets go, and they're all they're all going now right out the time time is undefeated. But that's sad. So look, in honor of texts, I will tell you the fish story in just a moment. Before I get to that. Let's save a life tonight. Let's actually do something that does matter, not me patting myself on the back. Babies matter. No one fights for them, meaning if the baby is in the womb and mom decides to kill it, the baby doesn't have a chance, no chance, because there's no advocate, can't defend themselves. That's what makes it so freaking sad, and that's why I despise abortions so much. But it's not enough just to hate it. How are we going to save that baby? Well, why don't we introduce that mother who's about to kill it to her baby. That's what Preborn does. They give free ultrasounds to women who are about to abort their babies. And when they do that, it's something from God. When that woman hears that heartbeat almost every time, she chooses life, because it becomes a baby, not a clump of cells, not an inconvenience, Her baby, saving two lives, hers two. Give the Preborn It's tax deductible twenty eight bucks. By is the ultrasound preborn dot com slash Jesse sponsored by Preborn. The Fish Story next a Jesse Kelly show on a Thursday. The week is almost over, and I owe you a story about fish right now because we're going to honor somebody's World War two veteran grandpa figure that's worth it. I know what that loss hurts like. So let's go ahead and well here's how it is. Let me rewind talk about early life. When the Kellys started having kids. When aub and I started having kids, we discovered sadly that James, our oldest, has an allergy. Had I should probably say not the giveaway the game, but had an allergy to pet hair. It was nothing deadly, kind of meaning if he was petting your dog, petting your cat something like that, he would get hives and they would itch him and they would bother him things like that. But nothing horrible, I said, kind of, not deadly, because where it did get kind of scary is when we had him on horses. It would get into his lungs. Well, I should say, the one time we had him on horses, it got into his lungs. His throat started to close up. We got him benadryl loosened it up. He was fine. Everything turned out to be fine, But okay, we have a son with pet hair allergies. Now. I grew up with dogs. We always had dogs, airdales and labs and beagles and things like that. So I like dogs obviously. But Ab and I had kind of decided when we were early on that we really are adventurous, like we love to just drop everything's let's move here, let's drop everything and go here. We didn't want anything to kind of tie us down. We didn't want an extra obligation, I'll put it that way. That combined with James's allergy, kind of it signed us out on dogs. Hey, look, we're not gonna get a dog, and I would never own a cat, so we're just not gonna have a pet like that. But we have two young boys. Boys love dogs, you can't help it. And it starts to melt your heart and break your heart a little bit every time they run into a dog. James can't even go pet it. Luke's all over the thing, and you're thinking, gosh, I gotta get the boys some kind of pet. You know, A dog at that point in our mind wasn't even an option. We gotta get them something. You gotta get them something. We finally decide, hey, they're young. Now, they're I would say Luke is four at this point, four or five. I don't remember. Now it's been a while. I could probably figure it out exactly, but I would say Luke is probably four or five at this point in time. We decide we're going to get them a couple of fish. That's it, a couple of fish. Betas are the name of the fish. They like goldfish. Whatever. We take them down to Pet Smart. We get them a little fish tank. You've gone through this in your life. I did it when I was a kid. Gotta meet your beta. Now, what I'm about to say is actually important to the story. We let them name their own fish, and Luke at first tried to name me. Look, he's a young boy. He tried to name his fish butt fish. Really really, really funny. Because boys, oh, Chris, we have this on video. If you remind me, I'll try to bring in. I'll try to bring in the video of the boys laughing about their fish names. They're sitting there laughing mistinkly. What if we named him butt snake? Ha ha haa what snake? They're just idiots, right, boys are idiots. We're idiots. What are you gonna do? They wanted to He wanted to name his fish butt snake. We said no, no, you're not naming the fish butt snake. Come up with something else, he says, Okay. He decides to name it Buttery. That is going to be important. Stay with me, Buttery. Fast forward a little bit now, James was very diligent about taking care of his fish, and so, of course his fish died in two weeks. James wasn't that broken up about it. No big deal. Flushing down a toilet, life goes on, No big deal, Luke Luke was not diligent about his fish. Because Luke didn't care about his fish, His fish would starve for two or three days until aubur And we're trying to teach him responsibility. Did you feed your fish? Feed your fish, learn responsibility. We're trying to get that through to him. So he didn't care about the fish. He didn't care about Buttery the fish. Do you hear what I'm saying. He didn't care about it. Now, We were hoping Buttery would pass on before Christmas time because we used to. We don't really do this as much anymore. We used to go every other year with our families on Christmas, meaning my family's in Montana. We fly to Montana one year. The next year we go back to Ohio with ABB's family. That's how it was going. It was time to go back and see ABB's family Christmas time. Christmas is coming up. I'm selling our v's at the time. Okay, I'm selling our v's. Christmas is coming up. We're leaving town. We don't want to have to pay someone to come feed the dumbfish. We don't want to starve the fish to death either. We're not freaking monsters, but we really just want the dumbfish to die. If the fish would just die, then it solves the problem. We don't have to have a pet sitter or anything like that. So Bob and I together together, which she denies to this day. Together, we come up with a plant. Because I'm selling our v's, I don't get as much time off of work. She's going to take off early back to Ohio. A couple of days before I was to go back hang with the fam. I'll try to sell some stuff. Come back in a couple of days. And our plan was, Hey, Luke doesn't care about the fish anyway. I don't want to pay someone, give someone access to the house. When you guys leave, I will flush the fish down the toilet. Luke doesn't even care care about it. If he even remembers it, we'll just tell him it died when you left. We agreed on this together. Aubrey will argue against that, she's a liar. We agreed on this together. She takes off for the boys. I go in, I flush the fish. Okay, a big deal. We go back to Ohio Christmas time, get back and I need to stress this. We were back for a day at least at least before Luke looks around and says, hey, what happened to my fish? And you know how direct I am. Chris would call it rude, but you know how direct I am. I always figure it's best to just rip it like a band aid. So I looked up at Luke. He was standing above us upstairs looking down. It was aub and I in the living room. I looked up at Luke and I say, Buddy, he died. I flushed him down the toilet when you left. Luke looks at me, not an ounce of emotion, but then looks over at Aubrey and she's a mom. She's already giving him the puppy dog guys, ready for her baby to start crying. And the second Luke is a very savvy, savvy person. The second he sniffs her weakness, he starts to break down and cry. She calls him down, stares, he crawls into our lap. She's holding him. He's starting to cry. I can tell I know what a real Luke cry is, and this was not a real Luke cry. And she is doing the mother thing. She's staring daggers at me, like you murderer, how could you do such a thing, and I know that this is a put on from Luke. I know the tears are not real. So I jump in at this moment and I say, oh, look, you're really sad about the fish. What was his name? Now in this moment, the sobs stop, because you can tell Luke his mind is going a mile a minute trying to remember the name of the beloved fish that he's heartbroken about. He starts to ignore me and cry again, and I said, no, no, no, no no, what is the name of the fish you are supposedly so sorry about the fish you're weeping about. And he looks up and he goes swimmy A. What a filthy liar. And what he did worked like a charm on my life. We were at pet Smart that night buying a lizard, a bearded dragon, which he also didn't feed, and this time I gave it away to somebody who would actually care for the pet. That is the story of the fish, where I was manipulated into upgrading a pet because ab is soft and her baby was faking sad. I'll never forgive Luke to this day, and to this day, both of them accuse me of lying about that and what I just said is gospel. It's gospel. Pure Talk's awesome. You know that. I love. Look my phones. My phones go through exactly what your phones go through. They get a little beat up, don't they little crackscreen oop dropping it here? Oh dang it. After a while, it don't work as well when the screen's a little busted. But you know, when you switch to puretalk, the company whose CEO was a veteran, the company who takes care of veterans. You know, when you switch to pure talk right now, with a qualifying purchase, you get a free iPhone fourteen or Samsung Galaxy zero dollars, zero dollars. With a qualifying plan, you save a fortune on your cell phone bill. Period. My bill got cut in half. You can get a free phone right now. It's time to dive on that kind of a deal. If you've been holding out to switch to pure Talk. Yes, you'll get to deal with in American when you get a hold up here talk because they hire Americans who speak English. Dial pound two five zero can say Jesse Kelly, pound two five zero say Jesse Kelly, We'll be back, what Chris. We can make jokes. It's fine a Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday. Don't forget that tomorrow is an Ask Doctor Jesse Friday and you need to email your questions, ask me anything, Email them in right now to Jesse at jessekellyshow dot com. A couple audio bits I didn't get to before I get to headlines. Trump actually answered questions about this golden Fort Knox controversy. Now, I don't know. I haven't been in Fort Knox. I don't know. My only experience with Fort Knox is watching the James Bond movie Goldfingers, So I don't know. But this is a conspiracy theory that's gaining traction that someone stole all the gold. It's gotten to the years of the President of the United States of America, and I think he's going We're going to go into Fort Knox to make sure the gold is there. I think you know that. We're going to go into Fort Knox, Do you know that? But we're going to go to Fort Knocks the favor of Fort Knocks to make sure the gold is there. If the gold isn't there, we're going to be very upset. What if the gold isn't there. And it's not that I'm ruining against my country or anything like that, but the sick part of my brain almost wants it to be gone, just so we can dig into the mystery of where the gold go? What, Chris, what do you know where it went? What? Chris? It was a question. I wasn't an accusation. I thought maybe you would have some connections. Never mind anyway, Jade answers to what Chris was. Oh, oh my gosh, what if you're right? Chris just said, what if there's a map to the missing gold? All? Please? I need to be on this trip so bad. Oh my gosh, my hopes are so far up now, Chris, they're so far up now. And you know how bad I am at escape rooms and problem solving. I would be terrible following the treasure map. But what if this is my redemption? Oh my gosh, I need to be on this jd Vance had a lot more to say today. Our message to.
Speaker 4: The drug traffickers is get the hell out of our country.
Speaker 2: Your free ride is over.
Speaker 4: Because President Trump is back in the Oval office.
Speaker 2: That is, you're not welcome.
Speaker 4: You were never welcome according to the American people, but unfortunately you had President Joe Biden, who allows you to run free over the United States of America. And Donald Trump has said, your terrorist organizations, we're going to go after you, We're going to wage war on you, and certainly we want you out of the United States of America.
Speaker 2: And that's an important message. Of course. Gosh, that's freaking awesome. I also love that we finally have a GOP that is not afraid to speak to men. You've heard me rant about this so many times, that every part of our political system has been geared towards women. Forever. Everything is about women. I'm not saying women should be ignored, but everything a Democrat and Republican women. Look at how many women we need women outreach. How do we get more women women, women, women, women, this, women, that women. But what's happened is our culture has gone that way. Is men, especially young men, young men, feel like societies turn their backs on them. They do. You hear it all. I hear it so many times from young men. I get all these emails from young men. It breaks my heart. I'm I'm old, I'm past that point in life. You know, if I have a career, family, things like that. But young men will tell me all the time. Now they feel like everything's against them. They don't ever hear someone speak like this to them. I like that we finally have a party willing to speak like that.
Speaker 4: Chriss Lensky, his country wouldn't exist without the.
Speaker 2: Gen That's completely the wrong audio cut. Maybe the young men are mad about Zelensky too, I don't know. I was trying to press this one.
Speaker 4: My message to young men is I think that our culture sends a message to young men that you should suppress every masculine urge. You should try to cast aside your family. You should try to suppress what makes you a young man in the first place. And I think that my message to young men is, don't allow this broken culture to send you a message that you're a bad person because you're a man, because you like to tell a joke, because you like to have a beer with your friends, or because you're competitive. The cultural message is I think that it wants to turn everybody into whether male or female, into androgynous idiots who think the same, talk the same, and act the same. We actually think God made male and female for a purpose, and we want you guys to thrive as young men and as young women. And we're going to help with our public policy to make it possible to do that.
Speaker 2: Pretty good stuff. Kevin has it. I probably should have done some of this earlier in the show. I was talking about Fish Kevin Hasseid, he's the National Economic Council Director. He addressed the inflation stuff the Trump administration knows is something they have to tax.
Speaker 5: Are we doing it? Well, we're doing it with a plan that involves like every level of fighting inflation. First the backro economic level. We're cutting spending. We're cutting spending in negotiations with people on the hill. We're cutting spending with the advice of our IT consultant, Elon Musk. And then we're also looking into supplies. I thinks like restoring Trump's tax cuts, maybe even expensing new factories so that there is an explosion of supply. If you have an explosion of supply and a reduction in government demand, then inflation goes way down.
Speaker 2: Let's hope we get it down.
Speaker 5: And now here's a headline.
Speaker 2: But you know the thing headlines we didn't get to. New Pool reveals Americans support Elon Musk and doge Will Dems continue with lawsuits despite the mandate. Yet Democrats are in a pickle. They have no other choice. They have to oppose loudly everything Republicans do, even if it's popular. That's why you have idiots like this on the news right now.
Speaker 1: What they're going to do is say, hey, we want to give you a refund, but Congress won't let us because they already know that there's just no money for that. We had a once in a lifetime pandemic. The bad part is that I don't know if it's once in a lifetime because we know that Ebola, unfortunately was Detective Gosh.
Speaker 2: I hope Jasmine Crockett becomes the face and voice of the Democrat Party. There's nothing better for us. Colorado bill to require false gender identity recorded on death certificates. It's saddeness be what happens to Colorado. I think Colorado is right behind California in for me as far as the state rankings go. That I'm angry about meaning I'm angry the communists destroyed it. Organ Gosh I love Organ. VP Vance will raise free speech issues with the UK government during the official visit next week. Apparently Trump has just decided to send JD. Vance all over Europe to scold those filthy little tyrants in their free speech and how awful they are, and I love it. Bombshell revelation shows FAUCI authorized two hundred and forty one million dollars for transgender surgeries and experiments on animals. And remember those are those those are your funds. That's your money. VW to build addies porsches in the US to avoid tariffs. It looks like, at least so far, they're working as intended. This has been a podcast from wor