Speaker 1: Hey, everybody, welcome to Pink Shade. It's mug shot Monday, and it is holiday week. Happy, Happy holidays. Keisha forced me to wear the only Christmas T shirt I have, which is so funny.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: It's nothing for you, poor, I love it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you would think that I would have that shirt on and she would have on the beautiful Saint Nick's shirt, but.
Speaker 1: No, no, well, this is the only one I have. I've loved to Christmas pajamas, but I just don't have a lot of Christmas shirts. I don't have anything that says like fallow Law or Mary or ho ho or any of that. Yeah, I don't have any of that.
Speaker 2: I'm feel surprised that she's entertaining and I say, hey, let's wear this.
Speaker 1: Let's shot.
Speaker 3: She's always told me want no. Once this year when I said let's do something, and what was it?
Speaker 1: Can you remember?
Speaker 2: I can't remember what is? It was kind of dumb anyway, So I didn't argue. I didn't fight back.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: Well, she may have a point here. I can't remember what it was, but I just remember not fighting.
Speaker 1: Back hard, like okay, yeah, you know as always your you have free will you you.
Speaker 2: You can do whatever you want, but no, I want us to do it together.
Speaker 1: I know, I know. That's yeah interesting? And is everybody in your family and Christmas close today? Did you make them all dressed in Christmas attire as well?
Speaker 2: They do not partake in my foolishness.
Speaker 1: It's just me, just me, you know, they don't.
Speaker 2: I don't even try with them. I'll just do it by myself.
Speaker 1: Man, you posted some gorgeous pictures over the weekend. I don't know where you were, but she looked really good this weekend. Yeah, or maybe I mean the last few days. This last time I talked to you, I said a few pictures and I was like, look at Kisha. You had on jeans. I went a picture and I think you were at maybe a kid's birth cheese.
Speaker 3: Oh, yes, that was vv's fourth birthday party. I'm like, look at us, fucking chucky cheese on a Saturday going into a Christmas break.
Speaker 2: This should be fun. But it wasn't bad. We had a really, really good time.
Speaker 1: So did you play ski balls? Ski ball is my favorite.
Speaker 3: I actually didn't play any games this time because we had her whole other side of the family and we hadn't seen each other in a while, so it was like chasing kids and it just catching up. We had a really really good time, I must submit it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I didn't eat their food.
Speaker 1: It's probably a good call. It's been a while since I went to a Chuck e Cheese.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I didn't want a chance to my stomach hurrting or anything like that. I'm like, I'll just wait till we leave. But no, we had a really good time at Chuck e Cheese.
Speaker 3: It's more fun than more people you have around to handle the kids.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and especially if they're a little bitty and they actually you have to watch them because if they're like six or seven, you just be like, I'll see you in a little while, because they stamp you with stuff. The kids can't leave with a stranger and you know all that, well, hold on.
Speaker 3: So we went to a new Chuck e Cheese and they don't do that. You have to take a selfie with the child that you came with and the child you will be leaving with, and you have to show them that same selfie when you leave in order to leave with that child.
Speaker 1: Just e very new, so they have a record of the selfie coming in no, no, you have to keep it on your phone. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Ja, Like, wouldn't it make more sense if we sent it to them and they had that record? But no, you just showed him again. Who's to say you didn't take a second selfie? Girl, Let's take us thirty minute to leave.
Speaker 3: Because I tried to leave with Mala and I realized the picture wasn't on my phone. I had to go find my brother. He's like, no, it's on Victoria, So I have to go find.
Speaker 2: It our site. No, it's on axis phone.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, Chuck, you cheese too better. I liked the I liked it when they had the code. They would stamp a code on you and a code on the child and they had to match. That was a good idea.
Speaker 3: Jase's like, I don't know if like one person had an allergic reaction to the stamp and they just changed the whole thing. And I'm like, yeah, who knows is that? But that was too much work that and maybe that's the point.
Speaker 1: That's the point. If you're going to kidnapp somebody, you can't really think about it.
Speaker 3: The really really work hard this kid with you, so you better make sure this is what you want to do?
Speaker 1: Is it worth it? Probably not? All right, Well, let's talk about this episode. So again we have one more full episode and then we have two reunion episodes. Okay, so one's a reunion ones aware of they now. So okay, this is sixty days in season four, episode eleven, cover Blown Girl. There's a lot to talk about here, so we'll just start with Johnny and Emmanuel because now much happens with the guys. But no Johnny, remember, was heated last week about this Alan guy in his smart ass mouth being rude to the to the lady CEO. So he says, I'm still heated about the Allen situation, and the talking head of manual is like, I don't even know why Johnny was running in his mouth. He should pick his battles. You know, Alan's all riled up now saying he's gonna kill him. And you see just Alan over and over like I willa sab him, IM willa kill him, I'm gonna murder him. I'm like, uh.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah, I have a theory.
Speaker 3: Whenever someone is like I'm gonna beat that person up, I'm gonna beat that personal I'm like, so you're gonna say it two hundred times before you actually do it. You don't really want to do it, Otherwise you would just go ahead and do it.
Speaker 2: Stop talking about it.
Speaker 1: Johnny doesn't really want to do it.
Speaker 3: He tuta in the face, come on, but waiting, come, what're talking about to me about it?
Speaker 1: But so so now Johnny and a guy named Raji that we haven't seen or talking about Alan, He's like, well, he was just disrespectful man, and I just can't stand with people are disrespectful to women. I mean, well, probably a lot of guys are in there for things they did to women. So of course this is interesting.
Speaker 3: That maybe why Alan can't find his fiance. He may have beat her up before, and that's why he says. She's like, I am not accepting this call.
Speaker 2: No, no, you're in prison. I'm writing this opportunity.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So in the talking head, Johnny goes, it's hard for me to let it go because I want to beat his ass, you know, and I can fight him, but I don't want to have to break the law while I'm in here. I want him to take a swing at me, so then I'll have a reason. He goes, but this is my gangster mentality. It's hard for me to you know, break that out of that in my brain. And then we see Alan saying some disgusting stuff to the female CEO about her P word, and then that's where we end with him. That's it, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, what better way to end. They're talking about it ethel.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, it's pretty good because this episode was so chocked full and we just got a little bit of the guys. But the women is where it's at in this, In.
Speaker 3: This uh Jesus Lord, yes, yes, yeah, you're right the whole season. I mean, shit really goes on in the women's Yeah, I'd be interested to know from Kimberly or people who have watched other seasons if that's.
Speaker 1: The way it always is, if it's I don't know.
Speaker 2: But Kimberly sent us a text message she did what did it say?
Speaker 3: And she said that I said, oh, yes, oh yes, she did.
Speaker 2: Yes, she didn't recall this at all.
Speaker 3: She said that I said that when Matt was cleaned up, what I would give him my number or would not them or something like that.
Speaker 1: It was at the beginning. She went back and was listening to the episodes again. Okay, because she's enjoying it so much, And she said that you said, I'd give him a wink, that's what you said.
Speaker 2: I don't believe it. She would have to receipt prove him lying screen shots. Yeah, yeah, I don't believe I said that.
Speaker 3: I cannot believe I said that.
Speaker 1: She went back and was because she was listening as we were going, but she hadn't watched the season in so long. Then she went back and started watching the season again and then re listening to our episode. She's really loving it. She's really loved Yeah, thank you, Kimberly, Thank you, Kimberly. So now we go over to Nate, Allen and Andrew in the five hundred and Alan says he's thinking about possibly buying some meth because he thinks he can get O'Neill to sell it to him. So he calls O'Neal into his cell and he's like, can you help me out? Can you help me like get a bump? And I wonder if Allan even knows like the lingo.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think he's paid attention enough, Yeah that he does know. And I think Pancho taught him a little bit about the lingo.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's true.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Allan ain't been right since Pancho left night no, and and Neil says, well, right now, they're out.
Speaker 1: They ran out. They ran out of meth at the meth factory. They're out, and he goes, well, when could you get some more? And he's like, well, it could take a couple of days. So Alan is like really eager because he knows his tie his clock is running down. He wants to be able to do this, and he tells him it's ten dollars for two lines. But he's like, but it's really good. It's like really good stuff, and Alan's like, okay, okay. So Alan says he wants to be able to present the meth to Colonel Aguer to be like, look what I got, boom and drop it in front of him and say I got it in the dorm like easily. And I think this will be a great way to open some eyes. And then we get another sea where O'Neal approaches him and tells him the meth is coming on Friday. Now are they all going to have to leave on Thursday?
Speaker 3: I don't know, well, and I'm kind of wondering, you know, my sick kid. Yeah, I'm thinking Alan's gonna go in there for his final interview, and he's like, let me grab something from in between a book cheeks and it's the myth.
Speaker 1: Okay, my mine did not go there, but where my mind, where'd you go? My mind went that O'Neil would be like, okay, now let me see you do it to like prove you're not trying to sinch. Oh boy, that's my thought.
Speaker 2: I don't think. So I don't know. I don't know, because sometimes.
Speaker 1: That's what they do, you know, they're like, Okay, if to prove you're not undercover, you have to do this or whatever.
Speaker 2: Oh that would suck.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and we're Alan doesn't need anything else to drain the coloring of his skin right now, and he he may actually die f the bump.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his nerves are fraid. His nerves are a frayed.
Speaker 1: So O'Neill tells him the meth is coming Friday. Okay, So I don't know. We'll have to kind of pay attention now to the dates because maybe they're going to get let out on Thursday. So all right, and o'deill's gonna be left with some myth. Okay, he'll figure out.
Speaker 3: What to do with it because he's the myth guy, the chip guy, the gambling guy.
Speaker 2: Gambling guy is the person to know in this pot.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, Now we go over to Nate, and Nate says Desmond, who's very close with has been his cellmate for over three and a half months, so they've really been together a long time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and there, I say, they're seemed to be. But I mean, besides the whole undercover lie, pretty good.
Speaker 2: Friends, I think.
Speaker 1: And then you know, I think Nate was disappointed in Desmond for the smoke of the pot, but otherwise, yeah, it wasn't myth, it wasn't meth so little blessings. So he they're talking, and you know, Nate's like, I've been in here a really long time. Like I'm really ready to go home. I'm really ready to live a real life. And it feels awful to lie to Desmond because I didn't expect I'd make such a strong bond in here with somebody. But our friendship is really sincere. And we see them kind of talking, you know, it's very sweet and Desmond, he says, Desmond, what's the first thing you want to do when you get out in Desmond says, the first thing I'm going to do is I want to go back to school. I want to go right back to school. And Nate says, the first thing I'm going to do is get a job. And do you think anybody would hire me? And they're having like real conversation. It was cute.
Speaker 2: It was cute. Would you hire me if I came in and was like, of course I.
Speaker 1: Would, you know, yeah, because they know that, they all know Date's such a good guy. So Nate says, you know, I worry that Desmond will think that we weren't real friends. I'm worried he'll see this and wonder if I was you using him. But we are real friends. It's very sweet.
Speaker 2: It's sat at the same time, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Because you do have to trick somebody, which leads us to the two people left in the iPod, which is Stephanie and Angelai. I am this was too much. I am stunned at Angelai. The further out she gets from it, the more she's not realizing what she's done. No remorse.
Speaker 2: She was like Teresa Judas, okay with it's not my fault. It's not my fault.
Speaker 3: It's like, yes, it is your fault, like refuses to take accountability.
Speaker 2: Just where's blinders? All the time? It's everyone else's fault y'all didn't do it, Looie didn't do it. Yes they did. Yeah, they did. Open up your eyes.
Speaker 3: And it's so funny how when we first started and we were just seeing, like the previews were like, oh, aunt Julie's going to be the person that they have to like kick out, and then we switched up yeap and said it was Stephanie.
Speaker 2: And now here we go full circle.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: So we open where we left off with her where the production is saying like, how does it feel, you know, to be in a relationship with somebody you have to keep this big secret? And she doesn't know you're undercover, and she goes, how do you know she doesn't know? And she goes, I'm just kidding. Maybe I'm not. No, I'm just kidding. Am I kidding? And she kind of does that back and forth, and then she tells the producer. She goes, you know, Gabby and I talk and we told each other our deepest, darkest secrets. I was like, are you twelve?
Speaker 2: And at summer camp?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Sounded like it's and I still like she could have had so many other secrets that she could have told her, Yes, other than this. Yeah, you never trust your prison girlfriend.
Speaker 1: I mean. Oh, so she says, Gabrielle told me her two deepest dark at secrets. So I felt like I had to tell her, like, yo, I'm here undercover. I'm an undercover inmate. And producer goes, so you do understand how serious this is? She's like is. She kind of nods, and the producer says, you may trust Gabrielle, but you know, people get out and feelings change, and she goes maybe she laughs. She goes, but I know she's not going to do it. I know how close and intimate we are. I know she wouldn't tell you know. All she knows is I'm an undercover inmate. I'm there to expose some grimy shit that goes on the facilities.
Speaker 2: That's it.
Speaker 1: She thinks, I'm the only one that's it.
Speaker 3: Oh, she like, at this fall, she needs to tell us what Gabby's the dark secrets?
Speaker 1: We want to know. Yeah, so the producer says, but why did you have to tell her? And she goes, well, I knew I was falling in love with her, and I knew she would fall in love with me, and I didn't want to break her heart when this aired.
Speaker 3: Okay, every time she said how in love they are, it's crazy.
Speaker 2: No, girl, you're just her prison cookie. You're doing you're doing, You're making her feel good. That's it.
Speaker 3: She does not care about you at all. And when you leave, she'll just go right to the next chick.
Speaker 2: I have no.
Speaker 3: Doubt that Gabby will have another girlfriend within a week.
Speaker 1: I agree, I agree.
Speaker 2: So the producer says, so.
Speaker 1: We're still in there with us, the production and Stephanie is still in there, and so that's dangerous. So I'm gonna have to go talk to the people. And then she goes, am I gonna get kicked out? And he goes, yeah, I don't know, and he says, but I don't think you understand the risk right now. So yeah, yeah, to be safe. This is a scary spot, so be safe. So she goes back out into the population. So in the black screen of death to avoid raising suspicion, Angela's returned to the pod while Producer's consult with Colonel.
Speaker 3: Ager and he was not playing with this girl at all like she is pretending like she just told her.
Speaker 2: Friend who her other friend is dating, like to that level. She just it's just.
Speaker 1: Like And then when she came in and was talking to them, Colonel Adu, when they come in just a minute, she was high a little bit Mary Vayne.
Speaker 4: She was.
Speaker 3: She's she's high off of whoop it, whip it whatever it is.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 3: And she's probably half Ethel because she loves the Ethel. Okay, she was filling real good when she went in there to have that talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, So Angelai goes back into the pod area and waves Stephanie out of her room. So she smiles and she tells Stephanie, oh, I did something really dumb. I did something really dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So I told Gabby I'm undercover, and Stephanie, you see her just like put her head down and she goes but I told her it's just me.
Speaker 2: It's just me.
Speaker 1: I told her it's just me, and Sephanie leans against the wall and it was like, are you kidding?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, she felt like she had been busted right there. Like the color her melanin started to just go down a little bit more like talk like she's scared.
Speaker 1: She's scared. Because it's true. There's really no other reason that Stephanie and Angelai would be friends.
Speaker 2: She'd be talking and they have been, and they talk all the time.
Speaker 1: Was it exactly yep, so the talking had Stephanie says, why would she do that? I can't think of any other word that's worse than stupid, Like why would she trust any inmate? Now I'm worried about people suspecting I'm a plant because she and I walk together and we talk together. People are not stupid. She's putting everybody at risk who's working on this program. She has failed as a participant, and I'm sure Gabby is now going to suspect me. So I got to stir things in a different direction.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: So now all of a sudden, Jacqueline's gone Big Swol seems to be.
Speaker 2: I feel like if big Swall were.
Speaker 3: Still here, this would have never happened. But she's coming back to her census. I don't know, just big swallow. She would have threatened to beat somebody up or spit on them or some shit like that, But she has come back to her census like she's she's done.
Speaker 2: She's Stephanie's completely done.
Speaker 1: Well down, she's like, oh my god. So she calls Matthew, her boyfriend, and goes, something's going on here. It's big, and he's like, what is it. She's like, just no, it's a very big deal. Like my heart's raising. I can't get way out of here. So she can't tell him what it is. And I'm like, you're just calling to make it in panic even more.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So now we see Angela pull Gabby over and talk to her, and so Gabby like crouches down like she's crying, like.
Speaker 2: What's wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Why'd you tell production that you told me? Why?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: There was just no reason for her to tell. She could have waited until she was done.
Speaker 3: If their love is so real, right, if it's is Beyonce jay Z loving like she's acting like it is, she could have just told her when she got out, Yeah, doing a phone call or something like that. Even though Gabby's not got to call for anything but commissary why she leads?
Speaker 2: But just it just made no sense at all.
Speaker 3: This is I feel like Angelae is someone that like was never popular, like craved love all the time.
Speaker 2: Because how can you trust this person so quickly? Yeah, I don't get it.
Speaker 1: It's just the hormones. I think it was just like her hormones got the best Horny.
Speaker 3: Yeah, my hormones have never got the best of me like that Mary Kane.
Speaker 1: Ever, not to put myself in danger probably now exactly.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: So we see Stephanie. She's crying because she's worried black screen to death. The production the producers are meeting with Colonel Adger to inform him that Angela revealed her undercover status to an inmate. So we see the production they're telling Colonel Ajer and they said she blew her cover on purpose because she's in love.
Speaker 2: It's so stupid.
Speaker 1: And the colonel goes, you know, people frequently come to jail and find what they were missing in the real world, and that's what's happened here with Angelai. And the producer goes, well, as far as I know, she didn't mention the name of the show, just that she's gathering information for the facility. And the colonel goes, there's no way we can leave her in here. There's no way she's going to have to leave.
Speaker 2: And the mentioning of the show doesn't matter.
Speaker 1: It doesn't matter what show it is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it kept coming up. It's like, no, it doesn't matter what show it is. The that's not the threat. The threat is you're undercover in a prison. Yeah, and hey, you're going to be telling yeah, tell everybody everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the Black Skin of Death tells us that the men's jail is twenty miles from the women's jail, which we had were wondered about. Right, and so far there's no evidence that Mail andmates have found out about the program. Now, this begged a question to me, and I was like, we started talking beforehands, like, let's talk about it on the show, because how do you think this would happen? So it's just sort of like, okay, let's think of a good example of who what's her name? The dummy that wrote the book and Keith Keith and Leticia, Oh, Leticia, Okay, So there, let's just say they're in two different prisons, but they talk all the time. So that would be a way that Leticia could call her man, her man, her man, and she could be like, oh, you wouldn't believe it. There's this bitch in here that was undercover. Right, So yeah, that's the way another prison would find out I guess if right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't think that they can talk to each other directly. I think they have to call someone on the outside. That person does a three week and then they can talk.
Speaker 2: So this is really can happen.
Speaker 3: Like I don't think they're like, you know, being dramatic about it. Yeah, these people talk, you know, or it.
Speaker 1: Could be my sister's in the prison, and also like my boyfriend's in this prison and I talked to one that I told the other and it can just spread like so fast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, these motherfuckers are always on the phone. So yeah, this is I didn't realize how dangerous it was until.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this moment. Well you thinking like O'Neil's gonna kill Alan, kill him, you know. So so then we see production going into Angela's room and pulling her out, and like, angel let's pull you for an interview. And so she goes in and goes around the corner and there's the colonel and the lieutenant colonel, Lieutenant Colonel Beasley. She cannot contain her smirk, her laughter. She's like these She's just say idiots.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's a person you never want to sit next to her doing a serious situation. She's to have you crack it up off to the side.
Speaker 1: She can't.
Speaker 3: She cannot stop giggling because they're so fucking this is real stupid.
Speaker 1: She's like, who cast this season? These are the stupid at Batch. Yeah, so they're smiling. She comes in, she's smiling. They're like, hey girl. She's like, what's up, and they go, you know why you're here? And she goes, yeah, and he says, look, you cannot be in a relationship with an inmate, even if it's consensual. You're like an employee of the Sheriff's department. You cannot get into a relationship. And the lieutenant Colonel Beasley says, all right, so how did you put it out there to her? How did you tell her? And she goes, I just told her to look, yo, I have something to tell you, and I don't want you to feel betrayed by me. I'm working as an undercover for the warden to expose shit going on inside the facility. And the colonel just looks at her and she's smiling. Can I think she's had a little something something before she went on there? She doesn't look like I.
Speaker 3: Think she's exceptionally immature. As well as the episodes were going on and on and on, like there's a certain level of immaturity about her that I'm starting to pick up on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because you think about compared to Jacqueline, who was like so hyper serious immature.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, so, the colonel says, Stephanie is just according to how our hair is that day. She's just according to who's gonna give her a feed her up or just yeah, you just never know.
Speaker 2: She just kind of goes whichever the way the wind blows.
Speaker 1: So the colonel says, I don't think you understand the consequences your actions have put everyone in danger, and she's just like smile, yeah, yeah, he says, So what I'm going to tell you now is we're going to end your participation and you're done as of right now. And she goes okay and lieutender Carl goes, do you have any regrets? And she goes, sure don't, sure don't, and he goes, okay. They're trying so hard to give her away, like say she's sorry, and he says, did they ain't said the right thing yet she can't. Nothing has struck And he says, did it occur to you about the safety of the other participants or the production crew. Did that occur to you anytime? She says, do I feel like I jeopardize them? No, because they're in this jail film in this shows they jeopardize themselves anyway.
Speaker 2: She's just it's not clicking.
Speaker 3: It did not sink in it until he told her she couldn't go back to that cell.
Speaker 1: That's right, that hole. I won't get to say bye now.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: No, that's when her face with cold. It just when stone faces were like, oh you ain't gonna get the kiss that elpham before you go.
Speaker 2: So yeah, she got real right.
Speaker 1: Then and there he says, I have never told anyone. It's all right to tell one person you're undercover, just don't tell everybody like if you're in it's all the way, you can't do that. Yeah, and she goes, well, to be clear, Gabby doesn't know this is sixty days in. She thinks I'm working for the warden and I never in mentioned anything about Stephanie. She's got no clue about Stephanie. And the colonel looks at and goes, you need to ask yourself, why did I blow this? Not only did you go full blown inmate, but you seem to have said at some point forget what this is about.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do. Yeah, Gloriayale got there. She just was like, I'm in love. I'm a native, I'm a native. I'm one of them, you know what I mean. And they let her get away with a lot of shit. Yeah, you're like, okay, okay, yes, we're gonna Okay, she's over there underneath the blanket with this girl. Okay, she's doing a little bit of drugs. Okay, she beats somebody up, but she had to do this. And it just still makes no sense, no way that you put it.
Speaker 2: Does it make sense at all?
Speaker 1: No, And she's still and she just what it makes less sense is her reaction to me. It's not that I like to look back and be like, oh my god, I was like all pee whipped and why did I do that?
Speaker 2: She just because that's what That's what she was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So she says, well, what Gabrielle and I have is real, and then when we end up together, it'll be worth it, worth it. The experience has been beautiful. And the colonel I think they could tell she's on something. The colonel goes, so you're moving to Atlanta and she goes to no, I mean she'll move, but like, if she can't move, then I could possibly move to Atlanta. So now she's like now she's like, oh, we don't live in the same reality.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I can tell you this after this episode.
Speaker 2: I had to look her up on Instagram.
Speaker 1: Okay, don't tell me. I mean you could tell me, but tell you, but tell me when.
Speaker 2: There's nothing to tell.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, none of her dreams came true.
Speaker 1: So he tells her, Okay, so you're being released to the production crew and she goes, oh, so not to the Sheriff's department and he goes, no, you're being released to the production crew. You're not going back to the jail. It's over. And she's like, so she thought she was going to get to go back to her room and then they were gonna call her name and she was gonna bring her a little cat.
Speaker 3: But no, she thought she had one more chance to have one more whippet party before she left.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, bitch, you got to go right now. Bye. They didn't even let her change clothes.
Speaker 1: No, They're like, we don't care if you stink, you're gonna wear those shower shoes and come right on. So all right, I'm talking to her. The colonel goes, this is unprecedented for the program. I puts all the participants at risk. So Angelae will be taken to a hotel room where she will not be allowed phone calls and her activities will be monitored. Shit, it's not even a nice hotel. It's like a holiday and express.
Speaker 2: I mean it was not the best.
Speaker 3: I mean, and you have to go two more weeks and you cannot talk to anything.
Speaker 1: No no computer, no phone. It's going to be just TV and books and that's it.
Speaker 2: I would die.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, wait. The first two days, I'm like, okay, this is kind of cool. Yeah, but after that third day.
Speaker 2: It would bother me.
Speaker 1: It's like a lot of the people to go on reality shows and they sequestered them for a week ahead and Love's Blind and things like that, and they have to sit in a hotel room, no phone, no nothing, know nothing for a week or so and then you're just like the only person you can talk to was the preucture crew who were standing in the hallway so that you can't leave your room.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would be like, okay, So I can't make phone calls, I can't get on a computer.
Speaker 2: Kill y'all. Please at least door dash me some whippets.
Speaker 1: Side, Please you have some taffy? Do you have some Hawaiian Uh?
Speaker 2: What's the word?
Speaker 1: I look for Hawaiian punch. I was trying to say traffic, but that's.
Speaker 2: Nothing we need.
Speaker 1: I need drugs to get I'll take some hand sanitizer or anything. Yes, yes, And our talking head says, you know, I found love in a dark place, and I'll I'll all be worth it if I can have Gabrielle and not lose her. And I knew when I made that decision there was no turning back. But I trust her, and I do not feel like it's the program at risk. I mean, I don't know about Stephanie. I'm not worried about Stephanie. Honestly, I just genuinely trust Gabrielle.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Next scene, then we see Gabrielle and they're showing all the inmates walking. If we see Gabrielle like looking around, she says, where the fuck is my baby? What did they do to her? So we see her in the Angelie talking to production and she's sitting and there showing her contract and they say, so, you know you're in violation, breaching your contract, and if you just stay sequestered with no contact with your friends or family for the next two and a half weeks, then you can cure the breach. I guess that means she'll get paid.
Speaker 2: Get paid.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she goes, oh, okay, I just have to stay in the hotel room two and a half weeks, don't speak to can't call my mom. And they're like, yeah, we're going to be monitoring, you know, computer, no phone notes, and she's like, okay, so.
Speaker 3: That's that's Can you imagine if James didn't hear from me for like two weeks or.
Speaker 2: That phone call stuff it made to a boyfriend.
Speaker 3: He would a kool eight man through the walls.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know if they're gonna tell whoever or if her mom is her contact or whatever, just say she's like, she's okay, she's in lockdown and she can't contact you.
Speaker 2: I would hope that they would do that because.
Speaker 1: If she's been calling them every other day, yeah, now she doesn't call it all, then they would need to let them know.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So so they tell her we're going to monitor Stephanie and the whole unit, and we're monitoring all the other facilities. You know, they said, she said, believe it or not, we care about your safety more than we care about the show. So she goes, okay, so I have to sign it right now, like right now. They're like yeah, yeah, nah, bitch, yeah, pick up that damn pen and sign. So she signs it. So Colonel Address says, we cannot allow her in any way to contact Gabrielle or anyone. No phone, no computer for the duration of the program, because the worst case scenario is Gabrielle tells other inmates. So now we see everybody. Everybody's chatting where'd she go? Like she left, she left all her stuff here? Where is she? She's gone, She didn't take anything. So Gabrielle is like going through her papers and stuff. She goes, I feel gross like going through her stuff, but like.
Speaker 3: You feel gross going through her paperwork, But she has you spread eagle open it a cell full of other women.
Speaker 2: Now you want to feel gross, Come.
Speaker 1: On, Keisha, they had towels.
Speaker 2: They okay, they pay all right.
Speaker 1: So Stephanie is like, yeah, it's only a matter of time until Gabrielle realizes that Angelae is not coming back, and now I worry I'm going to be found out. She says, you know, okay, okay, So we go back to Angela. Angelae is talking about what a phenomenal woman Gabrielle is, and so many of those women in there are really good people who just fucked up and need another chance. And it really sucks because I wasn't able to tell her goodbye. And you know, I admitted what I did, and I genuinely love Gabrielle and this is one hell of a love story. Love is so hard to find.
Speaker 3: Stop acting like y'all met on a church mission, y'all met in jail, like you're acting.
Speaker 1: Like this three weeks ago.
Speaker 2: He said, this is a criminal, And do.
Speaker 1: I think, And do I think? Man, I shouldn't have said anything to her. No, I don't think that. I can't gret it because I found love. I grew up in a violent household with very little nurturing, and I found it with Gabrielle.
Speaker 2: Well, because she can't.
Speaker 3: Fight, because she'll get arrested into jail for fighting.
Speaker 2: Like none of the stuff does she's saying makes sense at all?
Speaker 1: Like I think she's gonna come down. She's I think next week will be interesting to see after she comes down out of this love bubble, and she's going to be like.
Speaker 2: So, well, we're about to see it pop in a minute.
Speaker 1: So she goes to the hotel and in the talking head she's still talking about how amazing everybody is. She's I was able to open up with all these women and they opened up to me. And I never said it all right, And I never said anything about this show that it was sixty days in. I never said it was days in. And the producer goes, girl, it is not about the show name. It is about the safety of the participants. Do you understand that She doesn't get it, and she goes, yeah, but I don't think they're going to find out about Stephanie. And the producer goes, but what about the crew, and what about the crew and also the inmates and the men's facility word travels in jail and she goes, oh, hum, well, I don't think so, but we'll just see how it unfolds and smiles.
Speaker 2: So she is rock she really or just.
Speaker 1: Like a narcissist or something like, it's so selfish that she can't affected other people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: And it's been now many hours and it just still hasn't dawned on.
Speaker 3: As it's Nope, maybe once she changes gets a good shower and changes clothes or something.
Speaker 1: Like she's after a loan for two and a half weeks. So talking to Stephanie, says, people in here in the jail are vicious, and their fights every day and if I'm find out, they're gonna jump me, like I didn't get jumped that other time, but this is the sumping. Yes, So like Screen of Death, the cellmates are questioning Gabby about Angel's disappearance from the pot. So we see them all talking to her and they're like, where is she? And she goes home. I assume I don't know. There's so many conspiracies and so, and she's kind of looking around and so Gabby now knows that the camera is recording them for the show. The rest of them don't know this, and so someone says, you think she was set up in here? And someone says nah, and then Gaby kind of nods, and this other girl goes, unless you tell me she confessed that to you, I will not believe it, and Gabrielle looks at all of them and goes, yeah, she told.
Speaker 2: Me she basically grabbed the mic. Ladies and gentlemen, I have an announcement to me. She's sang like a.
Speaker 1: Canary, yes, yes, and it's been less than a day and yeah, and the other girl goes, no, I don't believe it. I still don't believe it. I find that so because they all just loved her so much. Yeah m hm, and they go what is she a cop? She shakes her head, she goes, is she an actress? And then she says no, she said she was hired to do a job to observe and take notes and report back to the chief. So she's just boom, lays it all out there.
Speaker 3: I thought she would maybe.
Speaker 1: So now these women now know when they see the production team, yep, what's up?
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Yep?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: So Stephanie goes into the cell and goes, hey, I don't want to interrupt your conversation. How are you doing?
Speaker 1: And Gabrielle goes, we're talking about something, and Stephanie goes what and she goes something you already know, and Stephanie goes, know what, I don't know? And Gabby looks at her and she goes, you know, one time I asked angel about her charges, and she came up with some fucked up county name, and I looked it up and Atlanta doesn't even contain one of those counties. And the others who were like, I don't know, I don't believe it. I don't believe in. Stephanie's like what And Gabby says, but you know, she didn't mean to fall in love and compromise her position. So Gabby still has a little bit of that we're in love too.
Speaker 3: At this moment, she is not too much in love because she just rated her out right, so she damned a rat Stephanie out.
Speaker 1: So Stephanie goes, now, I feel like my life is in danger. I do, I'm now the number one target. I think they're gonna they're gonna figure it out, because why else would she and I be such good friends? Yep, Okay. So the colonel and the lieutenant colonel meet with Angela formally because they've already done the you know sound, They're meeting with her formally about her participation, and they tell her, as an agent of ours, there are obviously things you cannot do that you did, and Angela goes, yeah, but I am no different than those women. I am the same as those women, and their consequences may come to me, but I own it. And I wanted you to go like, are you still high? Because I thought she'd be over it by now, but she ain't over it. The lieutenant colonel Besa goes, did you think about STDs? Did you think about that?
Speaker 2: I know I didn't even think about that.
Speaker 1: I didn't think about that rights and Angela goes no, and she goes, do you think your behavior was acceptable in there? And she goes, yeah, I mean I became an inmate. I became an inmate, but I guess I was more of an inmate than a participant in the program. And they're just looking at her, like, twenty four hours later, you still don't get it.
Speaker 2: No, she does it CIVI.
Speaker 1: Lieutenant colonel goes, do you think that Gabrielle will continue to keep your secret? And she goes, oh, yeah, absolutely, and the colonel goes, well, she's already talked to several people and told them you were undercover girl.
Speaker 2: That was that face that she made.
Speaker 3: I thought she was having a stroke of or like everyfecial expression, like she was in shot.
Speaker 1: She was in shot shock because again it's not even been a day. And she goes, I, I h well, I don't think I believe that. I don't believe that, and he goes, well, we have it on video. Do you want us to show you the video? And he goes, so, now, because of what you've done, Stephanie is a target, and now all the participants are in danger because of what you've done. And I'm going to have to shut down the entire thing before anybody gets hurt.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 1: I just shook it when he said the entire thing, me too, all of it. And he says, I have to get Stephanie out for her safety. So I guess, yes, I guess they're going to do everybody all at once. I don't know how they're gonna do it. Looks like how they're going to do it. I don't know. But next time on Colonel Adger is saying, this is an emergency. I have to get all the participants out covertly and safely. Word is out at the woman's pod and it's only a matter of time until it gets over to the men's facility.
Speaker 4: Shit.
Speaker 1: Shit, shit, we see Stephanie scurrying out. She has got her mattress and her bag and she's read to go. She is like, got to go, got to go, got to go. Thanks for the hair, News, Thanks for the hair. Keep those extensions, girl, I'll see you later. Alan says, I heard my name called and he goes and I got worried because maybe I was getting caught for meth. And then we see him like looking around, like what and we see O'Neill like giving him the look m h. Something goes on with the manual, but I can't tell what it was. I can't.
Speaker 3: All I saw was like it looks like Johnny left and the like Keith thought he was leading to and then the door closed in his face.
Speaker 2: They're like, Keith, this motherfucker. He can say, you can forget?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he needs a little more tough love.
Speaker 2: Yes he does.
Speaker 1: So Nate and Desmond are talking in their bunks and Nate says to Desmond, what if I left tomorrow or Wednesday? And Desmond goes, wait, wait, wait, why do you say that? Do you know when you're going to court? You've been holding out on me. So I think because he said tomorrow or Wednesday, and remember that Alan was trying to get the meth by Friday. I think Alan's not going to be there long enough to get the meth. So I don't know if they've told Nate, hey, in a day or two. We can't pull you out all at once, but we're going to pull you out one at a time. And so because you've been here the longest, you know, I think I think the production or the colonel tells Nate you're getting pulled out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but be cool.
Speaker 1: So so Colonel Address says, if word gets out that there are participates, participants here in the men's jail, all hell is going to break loose. Oh yeah. So then we see everybodyre in the the shared pod area, the eating area, and we see one inmates stand up on the table and go, you see all, is it Desmond? I think? So it was?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, He.
Speaker 1: Says, do you see all these white people leaving? Because you have to imagine Alan left, Nate left.
Speaker 2: And yeah, it's not that many of them in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, so who's in there? Nate and Alan and Andrew? Andrew.
Speaker 1: I was like, there's another white guy. It's Andrew. He says, you see all these white people leaving. He goes no offense or nothing, but you see all these white people leaving on the same goddamn day.
Speaker 2: So yes, so they're leaving on the same day.
Speaker 1: They're pulling all three at one time at the same time, which means then they have to make sure that then they don't yell through the wall to the six hundred. Right, this was much like they have to do it all at once.
Speaker 3: This has gotten so I know lots of people are listening to our recap. Yeah, but you really should watch the show, like this has the elements that we're just not gonna find on Laalu.
Speaker 1: Also, I'm also thinking the way to do it is, Okay, we have to go on lockdown. Everybody goes on lockdown, and then they can cherry pick out the people that have to come out, but everybody else has stay on lockdown. So it's not so chaotic maybe, But if then they do that, does that make it more chaotic because it's unusual.
Speaker 3: Look, it looks suspicious when the only white people are all leaving on the same day, marching out.
Speaker 2: It just does.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, they know they're being filmed for something, So even that's going to raise suspicion, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the book. Yeah, And I feel the worst for Nate.
Speaker 1: Because he's really made friends, so he is what the program is all about.
Speaker 2: Like, yeah, you should have wrote it like.
Speaker 3: A book or something, and they should have gave it straight to Angela.
Speaker 2: This is how you do it right here.
Speaker 1: He No, she said she's busy writing her own book on how to fall in love. Yeah, how to find love in a hopeless place. Yeah, okay, So Nate says, I knew as soon as they called my name, it's gonna indeed show everyone I was here undercover and this ship is dangerous. So I think they call Nate last. I think they called Nate last. And everybody's now getting suspicious because people are getting pulled out. And I wonder too if they've pulled out Johnny and Emmanuel like the day before or like two hours before. And now it gets over to this side. I'm very I didn't watch forward. I didn't watch for me either. I wanted to, but I didn't.
Speaker 2: I wanted to.
Speaker 3: As well, but I'm like, no, Well, for one thing, I'm like, I'm gonna have to watch it twice because I'll.
Speaker 2: Forget all the ship before we're recording.
Speaker 3: Uh, you know me, but this is this that's juicy, Like I didn't expect this to happen at all. I really didn't.
Speaker 1: I didn't expect they'd have to pull everybody out at one time, like me either.
Speaker 3: I thought they were gonna pull Stephanie out. Yes, but I didn't think about the men.
Speaker 2: But it makes sense, So it does it?
Speaker 4: Does?
Speaker 2: I get it?
Speaker 1: I get it because I think I think that the issue is they do not know for sure if Angela said anything about Stephanie. I think that is the issue because they kind of feel like if she did this, then she might do that. It says they don't know, you know.
Speaker 2: Well, it seems like she knows.
Speaker 1: Because it seems like Gabby's like something you already know about exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a person. And she's so cute. I don't think she's cute at all. She's really not cute.
Speaker 1: Now. I think I think she's very cute to look at. I could see why the other girls were very attracted to her.
Speaker 2: Well, what I do I think she's so cute. I think she's like a cute in an attractive way. I think he's cute, little dimples, got the pretty teeth.
Speaker 1: Okkay, listen, lest we forget. We started this podcast with you saying you would wink it, Matt, so.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it.
Speaker 2: Did I take his zanass before we recorded?
Speaker 1: I don't. I don't know what you were doing that day. Maybe you'd have some whippets in your uh with you and James are doing whippets in your kitchen before it started.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Now you know, James has never even smoked a cigarette.
Speaker 2: He's done nothing.
Speaker 3: He makes me look like a crackhead, like he has done nothing his whole life.
Speaker 2: Nothing. I'm good for him, good for him, good for him.
Speaker 3: Nice Yeah, nice little boy, nice little boy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his wife.
Speaker 1: That's right. Well, guys, that is it. And if you're hearing this, it is December twenty second, so we're three days away from Christmas. If you celebrate, if you celebrated Honkkah, happy Hanukkah, if you're celebrating Kwanta, happy Quanta, if you celebrate nothing, happy nothing.
Speaker 2: Just happy, happy holidays.
Speaker 1: Happy holidays, and happy taking a break from work, because most people at least will get a day off. So yeah, unless you never needs a.
Speaker 2: Break, unless you work for Mary Payne.
Speaker 1: Unless you work for me, never going to be working every day, every day, holidays, no, no again. Matt Sharp only takes a break for the Super Bowl, and even I don't take a break. That's right. Speaking of super Bowl, guess who's going to the Sugar Bowl? Old mess Rebels.
Speaker 2: They Sugar Bowl.
Speaker 1: It's the second round of the college football playoffs. So we made it through the first round and my son went to the game. He comes back today. He got home from Ole Miss. He got it on the plane and back to all Miss and then he comes back and now we're all going to the Sugar Bowl. We're going to New Orleans. I love New Orleans.
Speaker 2: We're going to February.
Speaker 1: I love New Orleans. Well, it should comes no surprise that I'm not a giant fan of New Orleans. But really, it's been so long since almost has gotten this far in the playoffs that we're gonna go.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: New Orleans is one of the best places you can go because the culture there is so different.
Speaker 2: There's so much culture. I love it. I Mean, I grew up three hours from there, so I know, oh it is.
Speaker 1: Jackson, Mississippi, is very close to New Orleans, and I just you know, it's just the the culture of it.
Speaker 2: I love.
Speaker 1: I love lights to go to the garden, and I love the whole moody vibe of it and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I just Bourbon Street is disgusting.
Speaker 1: That's that's that's really. I guess when you think about New Orleans, you think about Bourbon Street and the French Quarter and stuff, and that's all too touristy for me. But New Orleans itself is gorgeous. Anyway, we're very excited. We're gonna go. Dave and John and I are going to go. I'm pumped going to the game. And Dave might not go if he can't get a ticket, but John and I are going, and her very excited. So anyway, that's not till the first so don't worry. We're still going to be working. No episodes will be missed, No episode one, not a one.
Speaker 2: Okay, mayor pay I got at a restaurant.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's it. Everybody followed Keisha the Leaverlounge with Keisha.
Speaker 2: She's got to talk thus out.
Speaker 1: She's got episodes out too, and she doesn't want to hear about my football experience. And that's fine, And I.
Speaker 2: Mean, the more you taught, the more I have to go to the restaurant.
Speaker 1: Okay, you guys, Tomorrow will be before the ninety Days with Kimberly. Thursday is going to be a TLC year end wrap up with Kimberly from ninety day Cray Kray, and don't forget on Wednesday's Keisha and are putting up our recaps of the rewatch Welcome to Plifal, which we had the finale of season one. Boy oh boy, none of that age swell. So just make make sure you're watching because I've got a slideshow for you.
Speaker 2: I got a slide show.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, okay, all right, Keisha, I'll talk to you next week.
Speaker 4: Bye bye. Built of