Speaker 1: You're listening to your worst friend brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined by a very special guests today, Ladies and gentlemen, this isn't her first rodeo, we've been through this before, but she is coming back into the industry, so we want to hear all about her time in it before, what she's planning on doing when she gets back into the industry and starts shooting mainstream stuff again, and just generally what her likes and dislikes are. Today, I'm joined by Casey Ballerini. You can find her on OnlyFans at Casey Ballerini Official, on Twitter at Casey Ballerini, and on Instagram at only Angelic. As Y, it's almost like you missed a not that you missed the sea in there, because two c's would have looked weird back. Don't worry about it, Ladies and gentlemen. For links to everything I just said, check the episode description below. Casey, how are you today?
Speaker 2: I'm doing fantastic? How are you doing that?
Speaker 1: I am good? I am okay, I am tired, but that is all right. Let me ask you the first time you went into the adult entertainment industry, what was your catalyst to get in? Were you just a real like sexually excited person? Was it? And there's nothing wrong with this? Was it like that's a job, I'm gonna go do this, make some money, blah blah blah. What like drove you to get into it the first time? Oh?
Speaker 2: What drove me into it? Honestly?
Speaker 3: Was I was very sexual and I just discovered that when I was eighteen, and that's when I got discovered.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, So were you just fooled? I mean, was it just an agent reached out to you? Was it on your Facebook page? Was it? What were you doing?
Speaker 2: Honestly? They reached out to me on hot or not?
Speaker 1: Okay? Wow, I mean they were They were recruiting far back.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It was crazy. It was pretty legit. It was awesome, and I was so surprised. I was like, what is this? And honestly, at first I thought it was like modeling, just like Blandre stuff like that. But then I didn't know. The first time I came, I flew from Las Vegas to Los Angeles where I lived, and on they said you're gonna too poor, and I'm like what, Like I thought it was just modeling. At first, and then I just went into the scene. I did what I did, and I got people money. It was pretty surprising. I was really nervous and I was shy at first, but then I acet it.
Speaker 2: I guess.
Speaker 1: So, I mean, looking back or you, it seems like you were either gamed for it and maybe you didn't realize it, or maybe you're great at just like adjusting to what situations are. Because if they were like, hey, Matt, you're gonna go do you know this podcast, I'd go, okay, great. And if then they all of a sudden, we're like, by the way, you're going to do it naked in front of one hundred million people, my nerves might get turned on a little. So for you thinking like, oh, I'm going to go do some lingerie modeling and they're like, by the way, was it? Can I ask what type of scene was? It? Was a boy girl? Was it solo?
Speaker 3: Was it was boy girl?
Speaker 1: Okay? So I mean that's an even bigger kind of twist. It seems like to toss at you at the beginning. Have you always been that type of person that like when stuff comes at you you just kind of power through it and keep going.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So can I ask you? If it's a touchy subject, you're welcome to dance around it or whatever. But why did you leave the industry the first time? And when was that? How long were you in it for? I should say maybe I was.
Speaker 3: In it from eighteen to twenty okay, so from twenty eighteen to the end of twenty nineteen or twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Okay, And yeah, why did you leave it initially? The first time?
Speaker 3: I left it because I honestly, I got into partying a lot and I needed a mental break.
Speaker 2: That was the first thing I needed a break from it at first.
Speaker 3: And then I got into partying a lot with my friends, like you know, the basics and like rave parties.
Speaker 1: Okay, sure, sure, sure, yeah. Can I ask you? Were they your your personal friends or were they like friends who had met in the industry and kind of you know, friends.
Speaker 3: That I met just like not in the industry, but in the party industry.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, So okay, did you have anyone trying to kind of keep you on the rails, like either from like your manager or anyone else, but before you kind of you know, had to just cool it and take a break yourself. Was there anyone kind of like, you know, giving you, like, hey, maybe don't stay out till five in the morning, raving you know, you have a shoot at ten in the morning. Or did they kind of just let you do your own thing.
Speaker 2: They let me do my own thing.
Speaker 3: They kinda like it was weird, like I got a lot of work and stuff and then they just kind of gave up on me.
Speaker 1: Really, what I mean did they give you a reason? I mean, you're not you know, you're you're beautiful obviously. Uh oh, you look like you're looking off. What's wrong? Did I say something?
Speaker 2: No, I'm not No, I'm not inside.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, okay, it sounds like maybe there's maybe there's animosity you don't want to say.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I was just looking around.
Speaker 1: Sorry. Oh no, no, No, you're totally You're totally. I just try and pick up on the I mean, do you think someone should have tried to Really? Should there be more of a like a safety net in the adult entertainment industry, just for an not just that not partying too much, Maybe a girl somewhat acting recklessly like oh, I'm going overseas to shoot with guys. Do you know them, No, I don't, I met them online blah blah blah, or you know something else. Do you think, like, are there people watching out for other people in the industry. Are they're older performers who are watching out or no? Is it just kind of like there are really Okay, okay, did you have anyone like that you were fond of? Was there anyone that was kind of a mentor to you when you were in it before? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I had a few actually, and my family actually mentored me a lot too.
Speaker 1: That's my best friend. That's cool. So your family is like okay with what you do and everything like that, or yeah, they know you know. I always wonder because it's always so sad to me when when performers have to like hide this thing in a job that it's a legitimate job. You know, it is a job. There are people who pay for it. There's millions and millions of people who follow performers online. But it always makes me so sad when someone can't go back to their family or talking about so to hear that your family is supportive, that's really that's a nice thing to hear. And I think more families maybe should try and be supportive if a girl decides this is the industry she wants to work in. So now you're back, you're coming back into it? Is it?
Speaker 2: Just?
Speaker 1: Did you miss it? Is it? You know? You're good at it? So it's a job, Like, what is your driving motivation to come back into this?
Speaker 3: I am very passionate about it. I believe I well, I know, I am good at it.
Speaker 2: I'm good at sad.
Speaker 3: So I am very good at acting. I enjoy the money and effects, but I see the money in the banks like together, and then the sex is just you know, you have to roll with it.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, so you do miss that aspect of like being on a set. And did you like the scenes that were a little more ACTI a little bit more like backstory versus some of the just gonzo jump right into it type stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because I enjoyed it more like I thought it was very interesting and like, you know, gave the fans more like, you know, oh wow, like you know, to get into it more, you know, and see the you know what's going on type for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, build the backstory, build the narrative, and then the sex part is we're just like, oh, this is the completion of that narrative. So what types of scenes are you trying to jump back into when you, you know, want to eventually start doing this. Is there any specific site you were targeting or any type of scene, whether it's like a bondage or a gangbang or whatever it is? Like, is there anything you're targeting?
Speaker 2: Honestly a little bit of beverage thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, so just say that. Say I my name is Matt, I'm the president of porn. I run the entire porn country. I'm gonna book you for one website. What website would that be?
Speaker 3: I I'd say probably.
Speaker 2: Reality Kings.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, I'll do that. Let me just write that down. Uh what what type of okay, on camera? What type of sex do you like? Do you like it more personal or more one on one? Do you like it rougher? Do you like it multiple people? Like? If if I go Casey Ballerini is the uh superstar of this category, what would you be like? What are you most passionate about?
Speaker 3: I'm more passionate about getting gang banged?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right? Have you been before? Yes?
Speaker 3: I have?
Speaker 1: Okay, what was your first time? Was it personal or professional?
Speaker 2: Professional?
Speaker 1: Okay? Who was that for? Do you remember dog fart? Okay? Oh, I mean that's a big one to start with, right, yeah, what was it? What am I looking at? Here? Was it blacks on Blondes dot Com?
Speaker 2: I think so? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Wow, I mean that's that's a that's a major league scene to take on. I mean, I know, look, look, you know, all due respect, I'm respecting all everything. I've seen the guys on those sites. Big guys, it's the best way to describe them. Did you know that going into that scene? Did you know how large the gentleman would be?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I did not.
Speaker 3: I was very surprised at action, but I invited a lot.
Speaker 1: Do you say you enjoyed it a lot? You said yes? Would you consider yourself kind of a size queen?
Speaker 3: I think is the term, honestly, not really, not really on a daily basis, all different sizes.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, but the Doug farts scene, I mean that's a that's a nice change.
Speaker 2: Up, right, Yeah, it is.
Speaker 1: Maybe reposition your liver a little bit, find a new spot for it inside. It's okay, all right? So that was how many guys were in that gangang? But are you just like how old were you at the time nineteen eighteen eight. Are you terrified going into that?
Speaker 2: No, I wasn't. I was just I don't get her at it.
Speaker 1: That's what sets you girls apart. Man, that is really what sets you girls apart, because it's like, I know, if I was even just starting a new job, I'd have the butterflies in my stomach and whatever else, and I'd be sitting in an office for eight hours. I wouldn't be getting sucked by five giant dudes. So that's I've heard that answer a lot of times where people in your industry are just like, yeah, no, I didn't have any nerves going terrifying to me, terrifying. So kudos to you for being a talented performer in that way. Go ahead, you rather to say something.
Speaker 3: Yeah, honestly, I did get really nervous before I did it, but I just had to, you know, take some deep brass, strink some water and be like, Okay, I'm gonna do this, and I just had to prepare myself, you know, mentally, and you know, get a little fired up to do it.
Speaker 1: So mean, is there is there a Okay, I'm gonna get a little graphic here, but I mean, this is the podcast. So is there a moment when the tension breaks though, Is it like the first guy that goes inside you, where you're just kind of like it's gonna be okay, it's gonna be all right? Yes, yeah, really, yeah, okay, all right? Yeah I would I would be that. I would be like, oh no, this is gonna be bad, and then maybe just all right, I can do this. It's almost like climbing up like a real highlied and then going down at you're just like I can do this. I don't know if that enough. Yeah it works. So do you shoot your own content?
Speaker 2: Yes? I do on only fans, I.
Speaker 1: Do, sure? Sure? And what kind of stuff do you shoot up there? Is it mainly solo? Is it? Boy girl stuff? Is it?
Speaker 2: It's mainly solo.
Speaker 3: I am going to be getting it more creative and do more content on other fans because I won't want to like explose myself no with like boy girl, like find somebody and then like girl girl.
Speaker 2: I have to find some girls, but I mean that won't be hard for me.
Speaker 1: But yeah, do you prefer men or women?
Speaker 2: I'd say.
Speaker 1: Women really, Okay, you know I've been a lot of bisexual girls. I've talked to lately who didn't really they were bisexual until they got in the industry. I say, like, if you could only be with one the rest of your life, man or woman, and it can be fifty one to forty nine percent. But most girls have been saying, like women, you know, I guess you guys are just the more tolerable gender. You don't want to have to put up with us if the world ends. I get that. I respect that. So you shot that gang? Have you shot have you shot any other gang bangs? Or was that just your only one?
Speaker 2: That was just my only one?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, and you want to jump back into that though, right, yes, Now, do you follow the industry at all? Are there female performers or male performers that you've seen that you would just love to shoot with or work with or are you been kind of out of it and just concentrating on yourself.
Speaker 3: I've been looking at other female performers and male performers, but I.
Speaker 2: Just look at their stuff.
Speaker 3: But I was going to reach out to them and stuff, but I'm just waiting a little bit.
Speaker 1: Sure, don't obviously give me your address, but what area are you in? Yeah? Yeah, are you in did you say you were in Vegas or California?
Speaker 3: I am currently right now in Ohio. Oh, but I am in Vegas and California, Okay.
Speaker 1: And I was gonna say, have you looked in your like local either fet life market or whatever else to try and find maybe another girl or a guy, or have you just been like mostly checking Twitter and stuff like.
Speaker 2: That, Twitter and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, all right, So you do want to get back into shooting more than just solo scenes for your only fans, right, it's I run into the interviews. I do. Like I'll talk to a girl in Alabama and she's like, I can't find anyone around me to shoot with. So I wish there was like a network that you guys could all meet up and share your ring, lights and everything else. Yea, honestly, really see I now, I'm my wife is all over TikTok. I'm an old man. I don't know how to use TikTok yet on Instagram. I skipped Snapchat too. I was just like, I don't get this one, but uh, you can find it like location based using those type things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty sure you jan Yeah, I've done it.
Speaker 1: Wow. Interesting Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: There's like a lot of girls on there that say like corn stars like c O R N S t A r S.
Speaker 2: It's like you put in a hashtag and you can find them and it's pretty cool. There's a lot of girls on TikTok that do porn.
Speaker 1: Very cool, very cool.
Speaker 2: You can say, from porn to corn I just can't.
Speaker 1: Uh So, what is like a kinker fetish that you're just not interested in? Is there anything in the industry that, like, even even though you're looking for mainstream work and this and that, if someone somewhere cold with a speci type of scene, you might be like, nah, I don't I don't think I'm interested in that one. Is there any type or anything?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I say the nastier the better, really into like everything.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me ask you where does where does that line get drawn? That's gotta there has to be a line somewhere.
Speaker 2: Maybe like two girls in one cup.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's fair. I think that's fair. So so ship is the line? You know, I can respect that line. You know, my line might even be a couple steps back, but hey, kudos to you. Well then, okay, most people don't like when I when I bring this site up, because everyone's ashamed of it, but I my view is always I don't care. I love when a performer does what they want to do. So you shot with facial abuse dot com? Right, Yes, I believe they're based out of New Jersey, where I live, where I broadcast out of. And funny story, when I was in high school, we had a girl turned eighteen senior year and shoot for facial abuse and then we all watched her scene at my graduation party from high school. It was very Yes, it was a very very odd thing you shot for them. So is that like, is that is that getting close to the line for you in terms of like roughness or vomit or whatever occurred during your scene?
Speaker 3: Well, I would say honestly, I like the roughness.
Speaker 2: I enjoy it a lot, and I enjoy like.
Speaker 3: The the puke, and I am starting to get into enjoying like pee piss, like if a guy pisses on me, and like I drink it. But I tended her a little bit, But I think that's okay.
Speaker 1: Yea, I think that's fair.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I tend to hurl too if guy's pissing my mouth. What uh? But see I'm not I'm all due respecting. I'm not into those things myself personally, But I would feel like piss would be so much more tolerable than vomit. You're you're okay with that, You're okay with it coming up, right? You're not alright with like drinking it or anything? Are you? Yes?
Speaker 2: I like to drink?
Speaker 1: No, stop saying no, don't say no, no, well no, but interesting?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Now, But let me ask you, how are you going to translate I'm a weirdo too, We're all weirdos here on this call. Okay, weirdos accepted and we love it. How are you gonna let that your interests and your everything else translate into your content that you're going to be produced? Are you going to do it? Say you have a male performer, you're very comfortable with a female performer, You're comfortable with local or they'll bring out to that whatever it is. How intense if you're directing this scene, do you want it to get?
Speaker 3: I mean, honestly, I would ask my fans, what would do you guys think?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: What do you guys want to see you with this male performer and this female corner I'm directing the scene. What do you guys think? What do you guys want to see? Like I put it on like Twitter and only fans and see like what the feedback is and what they say, and then.
Speaker 2: That is how I would direct to.
Speaker 3: Or I would just do like a surprise thing and talk to like one of them that has more experience, et cetera, et cetera, and see like what they say and you know, have them help me direct it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're like democratizing porn. You're kind of giving every It's almost like a choose your own adventure for your fans. It's like, oh, I want to I want to see this one. Let me vote for it. So how about for your own personal preference? Though, say you could pick any male performer you want. You don't have to name them, but just say you can if you want to. Though, if you know someone, I'll cut this clip and I'll send it to them. We could just run through a list of twenty guys and I'll cut those clips and send it out. Uh it say you have just a male performer that you're comfortable with and everything, how far do you want to take a scene? So, yeah, I just when someone starts saying puke and piss. I start going like, oh, this girl's this girl's tough, like this girl does some shit and is a lot of fun. I feel like that's my personal than So how intense? How about this? How intense do you like it in your personal life?
Speaker 3: Honestly, I've only been like shootooking and stuff like on camera okay, but the pits have done off camera.
Speaker 1: So okay, all right? And how about like roughness off camera? Do you like when a guy kind of manhandles you a little or.
Speaker 3: Honestly, I've had bad luck with that like off camera, but on camera I had good luck with, you know, during seeking. So when I was like about nineteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, all right, good well, I mean, folks, I think we need to help push Casey back into the industry, it's not yeah, it's it sounds okay. Let me ask you though, because maybe this was a factor too. It sounded like when you ended it, you left because you know you needed to cool down a little bit the first time, right, But then it sounds like it headed right into COVID. Was that correct? Or no? You said ended nineteen and twenty, So I mean that must have even if you, you know, regained your footing and everything like that and you were good to go, there was still like a weird industry thing there for a while, you know, so that kept you out too. That's a bummer. I'm sorry to hear that, but uh yeah, folks, we got to push Casey back in. Make sure you follow her on Twitter at k C Ballerini C A s E y b A l l o r C A s e y y. Oh, I apologize, okay, all right, it will be corrected in the episode description, just so people know. C A s E y y b A l l e r I N I right, yes, okay, sorry, but I apologize. I'll make sure all the links work and everything like that. On Instagram at only Angelic A s e y. Wait, so you put an extra Y on the Twitter, but you put one less C on the Instagram. Yes, okay, fair enough. As long as we all know what we're talking about and we all know where to go, I'm fine with that. Only Angelic k C drop one of the c's on Instagram. And most importantly, what I need you to go sign up for today, make sure we leave tips to I don't know, maybe I need to come up with a number, like a very specific number to my show, and that way performers will know, Hey, this amount was tipped to me. That's an odd amount that's coming from that podcast. I did make sure you go sign up at Casey Ballerini Official on OnlyFans, Casey, thank you very much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: You're all gone. I had a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: I had a lot of fun with you as well.